Speaker 1: The thing about somebody chasing a hurdlev your motle.
Speaker 2: You think it's just a hustle the storms. I'm not just happing stone, only a truth behind the curtains. The secret you came to Time bottle about by name is the mean way I love you? In the story, Jack Yes, but the.
Speaker 3: Mast the man word Argy Street, very story.
Speaker 2: You thought you found a puppy.
Speaker 1: Spokinger.
Speaker 2: I'm taking back the fire. I'm standing in the did you play all the part? But the truth cos the curtains.
Speaker 1: Of time, baper Ball, I'm living.
Speaker 3: My face just to make a doll a do the.
Speaker 2: Reason, jack Cast, but the mask don't want the mask? Don't wasn't you can Jackson Store. You get to control police. The person had none in meteor. I'm the barb using my name in my face just to make a dollar to reason jack Ass, but the mask, don't want.
Speaker 1: The mask?
Speaker 2: Don't watch Bursday a mass Who are you?
Speaker 1: What's up? Guys? Good morning? How is everybody doing this morning on this fabulous Thursday morning, twenty twenty five nine eighteen, twenty twenty five. Tonight is the interview with my interview with Coffee with Coffee Talk with Sandra. Hold on, I'm putting it. I will be on coffee Talk with Sandra tonight. Ym. I just wanted to do a stream yum see your vow cast shas a little call because I want to sendt wanna. I'll sit at the local cape listening to the local cafe. But good morning? How is everyone doing this morning? But what's up? Guys? Good morning? How is everybody doing this morning? Wait a minute.
Speaker 4: Three.
Speaker 1: By the way, I'm centered up for subscribers. By the way, I'm setting it up to skirt you know what. Let's see if I can in the raid clay because Clay is a whole Clay Edwards is a clay. Edwards is a flippant homie.
Speaker 4: Crap hm.
Speaker 1: Yo yo bom. But what's up? How is everybody doing? I just want to say thank you, guys very much to the people that have supported the channel, supported me, support what I do every day. I will be on uh coffee talk with Sandra tonight, but I think about thirty Central and we are going to have a conversation. I want to say I appreciate people that a hondy on Twitter. Yeah, I want to say thank you. I wanna Yeah, all right, y'all yo, can can that comment? All right? I love you guys. Let me go near this video.
Speaker 4: Because I played hermah.
Speaker 1: Alright, love you guys, laid with the reader, all right, Love you guys. Hope everybody is enjoying their day and see you guys later. Bye, guys, work to play them out to m H.
Speaker 2: I trusted you lack a friend, say to ride till by the massive daway WI you said the straight to my feet coming cold with that phrase. We're not friends, just a business case. I thought it matter thoughts you've cared, but all along it just stood there taking pieces of my truth for the clicks, the lax stuff. Can you use me for content?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 2: Close the door on one to be game. I just say stop scene, turn my pain until we are screen. I'm not sure soory line long and I deserved friend, not Amjean.
Speaker 1: Are you guys seen us