Speaker 1: You dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology with Lenchit Taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 1: But your freaking idiots. There was almost just Lynch call for taco. Bob in the elevator, My god, how about that story. They're replacing the elevators in our building. The one has been completed, and that was the one Bob was riding in to go downstairs.
Speaker 2: I should have known when I had to wait like eight minutes to get it that they were working on it. And then it goes down to the second floor and it opens. I'm like great, I mean late was running over to Chick fil A. And then all of a sudden there's a guy standing there with tools when the door's open to the second floor and he's like, ed, just had to fix one thing. I go, you want to come in? He goes, I'll get it in a minute. The thing goes about probably three feet from the ground and a cable or something snapped. It was like boom, and you could see like a little dust screeping through the doors.
Speaker 1: He thought it was gonna be a little final destination type deal.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, straight down and I'm I'm like yelling, do this thing just blew up?
Speaker 1: And then I'm hitting the button.
Speaker 2: I'm hitting the button, and all of a sudden, somehow the door's open and left a space that was only about one foot wide as an opening. I just slid right out of it. I was like, I'm out and started yelling at the guys. I'm like, your elevator blew up. So good luck, guys, God speed.
Speaker 1: Glad to see you were recovered in time to eat your Chick fil A sandwich.
Speaker 2: God speed, I'm only halfway done. Godspeed in elevator world. Hey, remember to throw a voting for you. Say we played If you haven't, I'm glad you're still with us. Taco seriously got my heart race and I tell you that, I mean, I'm not even joking. Yeah, there's three songs from Wheezer for you to vote on. Well, you would have looked at me and you were gone, We're screwed. Three songs Dope Nose, my name is Jonas or Troublemaker. Almost the most folks has played back at nine.
Speaker 1: Somebody who votes will win Chain's addiction tickets. Can do that over at the Facebook page of the next fifteen minutes or so. So anybody, anybody got a home in their neighborhood that's been taken over by squatters or have to deal with that, don't even say it. We had one in our neighborhood for years. Do they mow the art and stuff like that? Well, no, no, it was. It was horrible and it was you know. I no. Laws in Florida have changed a bit to make it slightly easier to deal with this situation, but around the country it's still a nightmare for a lot of people, including California. The North Park area of San Diego. There was one of these deals in a neighborhood there and I told you I'd put the fumigation ten on them. Well they kind of fumigated themselves. The house burned down. Oh really, And so the news went out to talk to some neighbors about it, all of which were thrilled. Thrilled, they're good burned down.
Speaker 2: The craziest part would be if they built the brand new home and these people moved in it, the squatter.
Speaker 1: So not that we're putting this out as an idea, No, absolutely not. But I'll say, should it happen, there's not gonna be a lot of tears shed.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm not even getting behind that statement because somebody will take it wrong. But put to get the place for humigated, get the big tent over it, or I got a new saying if there's a squatter cut off the water.
Speaker 1: Any electricity. Yeah, but that doesn't rhyme. It ain't doing no time. That would be inhumane. Taco bah, of course, I just thought it was cut it. Yeah, it's beautiful.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying I want to be clear that I don't want somebody that to the BWO label.
Speaker 1: Either telling me able to burn down squatters homes. No, absolutely not wrong. We would never, ever, just to be cleared encourage something like that. My heart's still raising. Man. Uh.
Speaker 2: Cryogenic freezing. Yeah, somebody texted in the Walt Disney did that. I don't know if that's the truth. I think I heard something about that.
Speaker 1: So, you know, the idea that rather than be cremated or buried or whatever, have your fully intact body deep freeze in the hopes of someday science catching up and finding a way to reanimate people.
Speaker 2: For the record, when I said Walt Disney did that, I'm not talking about like you go out to Disney World to get cryogenically frozen. I'm talking about the dude him, So that's what somebody said. They said that he froze himself, and they were supposed to bring him back once once they had a cure for lung cancer and they have it now. But then they said they can't, you know, bring them back from being frozen.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know about all that. So this story is about how it's starting to gain in popularity, the idea of doing this now, the question how much does it cost to do something like this?
Speaker 2: Oh, to freeze yourself, it's got to be tons.
Speaker 1: It's a company called Tomorrow by It Tomorrow Bio, which they're based in Berlin, Germany. Two and twenty two thousand dollars plus a fifty five dollars a month membership maintenance fee to keep the body stored in frozen. The co founder of the company says that he personally believes that within his lifetime he's at forty years old, says they'll witness the safe cryo preservation and reanimation of a complex organism. He doesn't go as far to say that that complex organism would be one of the frozen bodies they have on ice, but he sees it, you know, eventually getting there. So basically what he's saying, well, or just said, might ultimately be worth the investment to go this route at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: This is kind of morbid, But I'm sorry, if you died, why would you want to come back?
Speaker 1: What if they get to where you could live to be? You know? Yeah, with the way things are, I'm afraid.
Speaker 2: I mean, like money wise, economy things, cycle would usually tired of cycling sort themselves out, and this has been a backward cycle.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Somebody said fifth Low Billy released a sack full of snakes, they'd be out just as fast as they came in.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: And somebody else said, I'm gold the elevator didn't start back up when you were halfway through the one foot open.
Speaker 1: Now, that would have been a final destination situation. They have those bounce back doors, don't they daft Unless it's not operating correctly, which is apparently the issue with the new.
Speaker 2: Elevator, Well, it would be those would be razor blades if it was a final destination thing.
Speaker 1: And our final destination and stop on idiotology for this week is in Morehead City, North Carolina, which is one of the greatest city names there is in this country. Oh yeah. It started off as kind of a tongue in cheek battle between two businesses that are across the street from each other, which would be Dank Burrito and Ianie's Grill and Bar. I guess one place put up something on their marquee wishing one of their employees a happy birthday and left it up there for like twenty six days.
Speaker 2: That's the one I pointed out, remember, and I said, look, Dank Burrito.
Speaker 1: So it's now gone to them going back and forth to this spreading to now they've got like seventy different businesses are all talking crap to each other on their marquis in and around Morehead City. On the sign I.
Speaker 2: Had Happy Birthday Jeff for twenty six days roughly.
Speaker 1: And I just you know, I put up Yanni's quit being Lazy Changer sign, and I responded with, we're not lazy, We're just busier than you. Because they started with these, I guess, And now all the way down there there's all the all the different restaurants messing with each other. I think there's probably over seventy businesses. That's chimed in sense. I'm gonna keep it going as long as I can. That is great. I have that story is on our that Bob referred to as on our Facebook page. If you want to see some of the witty marquis that these store owners have been putting up.
Speaker 2: If you, if you could come up with some creative every single day, like that was your job, part of you. Hey, look, you know we'll give you a one hour on the clock. If you just come up with the phrase, I'd be like, I'm all over there.
Speaker 1: How much you want to trust somebody with that? Oh, here's your best judgment.
Speaker 2: Janni's Burgers stays like balls.
Speaker 1: A marquis is a dangerous thing in the wrong hands. Taco Bob, I'd be the right hands.
Speaker 2: JR R J just rocks.