Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis, and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Let that celebration continue. Still a little too early to be certain we're at a total tipping point in America, but my goodness, so many reasons to believe that. Obviously we were saved from the abyss by once again the American people elected Donald Trump, but so many reasons to believe it's going to go far beyond that, and we're starting to turn this ship around and head in the right direction. So we'll continue to enjoy all of those while diving into the biggest news of the day locally and nationally, which has to start with as we jumped on, when the story broke god Denver's own mayor openly calling for an insurrection, promising an insurrection, you know, when he said that you would send the Denver police out to the border to physically stop federal law enforcement from enforcing federal law. Didn't say that federal law enforcement was going to do anything illegal, Just Mike Johnston didn't like them enforcing federal laws, going to use Denver police to stop them, and then calling for fifty thousand to take the streets in a Teneman Square moment. Think about that, Mike Johnston comparing our great men and women in law enforcement, federal law enforcement, many of them Colorado's, to the evil Communist Party of China and their military. They think about that mindset of Mike Johnston, where he would compare our federal law enforcement, US marshals stationed all over Colorado and the rest of the nation, and Ice and others. He would compare them to the soldiers for the Communist Party of China. That's how far gone he is. But don't believe it when you see these stories that say Mike Johnston has has moonwalked or taken back those comments. No, he hasn't. We played the sound. We played the sound. He is not denied that he would do that. So anyway, we're diving deeper into that. Some really well motivated, smart people calling for a recall. I say no because as a practical matter, it's impossible, and you burn a lot of time and resources. And I think President Trump's very capable of handling this one on his own, which he's going to do with Tom Homan and with the full support of the law. And already Mike Johnston has just caused tremendous harm in Colorado because you can be sure of this, right, all of our federal law enforcement officers are right now in more danger than they were before Mike Johnston's comments. And second, any any person here illegally with the brain, whether it's the larger group of people who are here illegally but not committing any other crimes, so just here for a better life, but still put a drain on resources that the city can't afford. Whether folks are in that camp of illegals or they're in the camp of those who are violent criminals came through unvetted the border one way or the other. They're coming to Denver because they know Trump's coming, and they now know the mayor of Denver says he will use law enforcement. He'll put fifty thousand in the streets to protect folks here illegally, whether they're criminal illegals or not. I mean, that's how badly he wants to become governor. My own personal theory is that he's doing this craziness to try to attract money and support from the far left billionaire class in his race for governor of Colorado. Personal belief. If he'd come on the show, we could have the conversation. But he's been surprisingly cowardly for a long time now. And I don't throw that word around lightly. You know that I've been in air thirty years, almost thirty years, something like that. I don't throw that round lightly. But he turned cowardly later in the race and just won't come on air because he knows I know, and he knows he doesn't have good answers to the tough questions. Let me get to some of these great texts. We'll take calls as well. Dan, you need to explain your reasoning why a billionaire wants more illegals in this country. How is that benefiting them? Because lefty billionaires want permanent control of the nation by the left right, and that then extends to permanent control of the nation by them the big donors, and so they view all of these illegals as future voters. It's a real simple calculation at that point, I think you get some others. I wouldn't say this is the typical lefty billionaire. You get some others who just want to take down the nation. They just want to completely destabilize the nation, and that's one good way to do it. But for most of the lefty billionaires, yeah, they just seem as voters, So they don't care how many of these young women get raped on the way up to the border. They don't care how many women get raped. They don't care how many innocent people trying to come into this country get killed on the way up to the border. They just see them all as future votes, right, And like that two year old. I'm sure you saw that today. Two year old arrived at our border unaccompanied by her parents. Just one of the saddest things y'll ever see. But you think that Mike Johnston's and the other lefties who see all these people as future votes, you think they care about the human misery that's caused by the left trying to magnetize these people to come up through our southern border. Or Mike Johnston now, who's trying to magnetize folks already here illegally in America to come to Denver, because clearly he intended to do that and he is succeeding. You think he cares about folks in Colorado then who then all of a sudden, Dad left for work this morning, but he's never coming home again because he got killed on the road today by somebody who shouldn't have even been in the country. I've had that case more times than I can count over my forty years of practicing law. You think Mike Johnston cares about those children who will never see their father again because somebody who shouldn't have been in the country killed him on the roadway today. I don't think he's losing sleep over any of that. They're just looking at the future voters hit five five Is there a five A two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine Dan Mike Johnston uses verbiage residents versus citizens. Is this is out that from Mountain Grandma. Listen, he's worse than that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: He refers to anybody who comes here illegally as a newcomer, whether they're criminal illegals or not, they're all newcomers. That's his verbiage. And true, no, he's He's made it clear before as many on the left half, and it's one reason he won't come on the show because he knows I'll ask him this fair direct question, and he doesn't want to answer it. Isn't it true that that you don't prioritize citizens of Denver over those here illegally. You don't believe that Colorado legal residents have any superior rights over those here illegally. His answer to that is he doesn't believe that. He believes that there's no distinction, but he doesn't want to have to say it on a radio show. It's clear through all of his actions. Another Dan White's the billionaire class want more illegals here. Ye, same thing. They're just all Democrat voters. Lefty billionaire class wants total control of the US by the left, which means then massive control by them. So I want to play some hot sound on that. Today ran Paul coming out and saying what we said on the show last week.
Speaker 3: The mayor of Denver, if he's going to resist federal law, which there's a long standing history of the supremacy of federal law, he's going to resist that, it will go all the way to Supreme Court, and I would suspect that he would be removed from office. I don't know whether or not there be a criminal prosecution for someone resisting federal law. But he will lose, and people need to realize that what he is offering is a form of insurrection where the states resist the federal government. Most people objected to that and rejected that long ago. So I think the mayor of Denver is on the wrong side of history. And really I think we'll face legal ramifications if he doesn't obey the federal law.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's any question about that.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Johnston out there, and again, I think this is all part of his bid to become governor, and Johnson out there, I think trying to set up a scenario where he then is arrested and made some martyr of the left.
Speaker 5: Trump's new borders are Tom Homan has said that he is willing to arrest leaders like yourself for standing in the way of these policies that they want to enact. Would you be willing to go to jail for these things?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm not afraid of that, and I'm also not seeking that. I think the goal is we want to be able to negotiate with reasonable people how to solve same.
Speaker 1: O garbage eight five five for zero five eight two five five the numbers. So we've got all that to talk about. We haven't even broached at this point. Ryan. Things have been so busy with this mayor Mobilati in Colorado Springs, right, you've been following that story. I assume Ryan does an excellent show two to four each afternoon on six point thirty kitsch W in Denver, And we'll be getting into that in the next few days. But what do you think should Mike Johnston be recalled? Take a couple of calls and text on that, and then, of course, such a momentous day in America, because you know, we can never be destroyed from the outside. Never, We can only be destroyed as a nation from the inside. But the single greatest threat to that and threat of accomplishing that in our lifetimes being destroyed from the inside, has been this insidious lawfare that the left had been waging. They knew they couldn't be Trump at the polls, so they had to try to abuse the legal system to put them in jail. And today they finally had to give up that ghost in the federal cases and Jack Smith drop those. The judge signed off on that. We'll do a bit deeper dive on that after the break and some more fantastic news to be celebrated. This Trump administration finally defund planned parenthood. You're on the Dan Caplis.
Speaker 7: Shaw and now back to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 3: If he's going to resist federal law, which there's a longstanding history of the supremacy of federal law, he's going to resist that, it will go all the way to Supreme Court, and I would suspect that he would be removed from office. I don't know whether or not there'd be a criminal prosecution for someone resisting federal law.
Speaker 1: But he will lose.
Speaker 3: And people need to realize that what he is offering is a form of insurrection where the states resist the federal government. Most people objected to that and rejected that long ago. So I think the mayor of Denver is on the wrong side of history, and really I think will face legal ramifications if he doesn't obey the federal law.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think that's an understatement eight five five for zero five eight two five to five the number tags d an five seven nine. I think Mike Johnston knows he's losing in this governor's race right now. That Phil Wiser's probably helped maneuver the them, and I think this is some desperate play from Johnston to try to put himself on the map get some more billionaire class money. Many texts are saying, why do billionaires want more illegals? Because the lefty billionaires want the left to always be in charge and they see illegals as future votes eight five for Z five A two five five text d an five seven seven three nine. We'll be spending more time on this tomorrow. But one of the reasons I open every show with since election Day with let the Celebration continue is I really do think there's a very good shot at and we're already I think more than a couple of steps down that road toward a major positive transformation, lasting effect in America. And we're seeing concrete examples roll out all the time, one of which is over the weekends some not so subtle indications from the Trump administration that they would be cut up off funding to Planned Parenthood. And we'll talk about that in more detail tomorrow. That would be absolutely magnificent, long overdue. Some text on that Dan. Nothing prevents those who support abortion from writing a check to Planned Parenthood today, but they'll claim that defunding Planned parenthood is anti women, but they'll expect me to pay for it. Fascinating, isn't it that the left claims pro lifers are anti woman when it's the Left that celebrates, promotes, and expands killing over a half a million females a year. How is killing over a half a million females a year pro woman? I mean, when you really just look at it objectively, analytically, clinically, the Left is so anti woman in so many different obvious ways. I mean they're trying to, in the words of others, a race womanhood, right. I mean, they don't even they want birthing moms to be the language in legal documents. But talk about a direct assault on women. I mean, what could be more intimately or personally offensive. Two And proving of the fact that the Left is anti woman. Then to say, okay that this man with a penis gets to go into your shower, I mean what could be a more direct, screaming message to women that the Left is anti woman? Oh yeah, And and to go and play your daughter sports and to spike a volleybond her head so hard she gets knocked down, you know, or I mean just stuff like that is so obviously anti woman, and at the same time, the left and their policies so obviously anti people of color. I mean, look at what what do they glorify, what do they worship? They absolutely center their entire existence around taking an innocent human life, killing inno human life up to the moment of birth. That's that's the core of their reason for being. And and this, this death, this mass death that they worship, kills four or five blacks for every white person it kills, shouldn't kill any But what could be more racist in effect than that? Yeah, so I think people are starting to catch on, and I think we saw some of that in the last election. Dan, do you foresee some kind of class action type defense for illegal aliens saying they were invited by the Biden administration to come here? Really a smart question to be asking, not in that sense, but but you can certainly see many claiming, hey, wait a second, he gave me legal status, you can't send me away. And true to a certain extent, the Trump administration is going to be hamstrung by this mass effort of the Biden administration in its dying days to bring in through the border, magnetized through the border, unvetted as well as on planes, et cetera. The largest number of illegals they could, because again they see them all as future voters, and overwhelmingly voters for the left. So no, there wouldn't be any type of a stoppel defense or maybe illegal status defense that's then forfeited if you commit other crimes here. Now, because Biden and Harris and the left so knowingly brought in unvetted people, I think the Trump administration is going to find legal sympathy for Wait a second, We've identified these folks who came in ostensibly with legal status but are too dangerous to be here based on these crimes they've committed in the country of origin or here. Now, once they commit a crime here, then yeah, you've got your legal hook to get them out serious enough crime. But that's where Trump is going to be focusing. And then large numbers of folks have already been through the court system here and the court said you got to go, and the folks decided not to. So I that's my take on where the legal battle is going to come down here. Now, that doesn't mean the Mike Johnston's of the world and all the polices and all these other lefties who clearly value the lives of folks I legally more than the lives of folks here. Legally doesn't mean they're not going to file stuff in courts and try to do everything they can. I expect the Supreme Court will expedite that the circuits, meaning the federal appellate court levels as well as trial courts, and then the US Supreme Court will kind of expedite the process of getting those cases heard. Since the voters have spoken clearly right and we saw the polling today that will deep dive tomorrow. Trump at near sixty percent approval of the transition. So far, Americans have made it clear they want what he wants to do. Lindsey, you're in Denver, Colorado. I'm the Dan Kaplis Show. Welcome.
Speaker 2: Hi, Hello, Yeah, I'm you're visiting in Fort Collins of that family here and now wonderful with Colorado State, wonderful. And I live in Phoenix now, but I've turned on the radio and heard you discussing this issue with your mayor in Denver. I have a strong opinion about that because my seventeen year old daughter was killed by the illegal alien in a head on solution and come to find out that this guy had been seven times deported with seven DUI.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: Two of the seven d UIs were severe or extreme. In one case he had his own children in his vehicle when he was arrested. So this catch and release program that Biden and Harris had going on, that was also in effect under Barack Obama and Joe Biden. And that was the regulation in effect when my daughter was killed. And I get pretty tired of hearing the stories about Lake and Riley and others because people don't realize this has been going on since for a law. Well, I'm liency, chilies all over the United States are being destroyed.
Speaker 1: Oh, Lindsey, I'm so sorry as the father of a young girl, and I'm sure lots of hearts are breaking for you now and praying for you. If you want to stay on and talk smart, don't mean to cut you off. The music means we have to hit a newscast right now. But you're welcome to stay, and if you don't, you're in all of our prayers.
Speaker 7: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast report.
Speaker 1: Harris keeping options open, including White House run California governor, and it's true. In the latest Paul she led the field for the Democrats. Boyt let let's hope they make that mistake again eight five five for zero five eight two five five text d an five seven seven three nine. So the truth is, and we all know it. If the Trump administration is what we have every reason to believe it's going to be, it won't matter who the Democrats run in twenty twenty eight, and that race is obviously on now. But it goes to this incredibly important, one of the most important callers we've ever had to this show, and that goes back almost thirty years now because we've been talking about the fact that there is so much harm done by illegal immigration. And there's a lot of focus obviously on the blatant criminal offenses, as there should be on the murders, the rapes, etc. But what I talk about all the time on air, because it's part of the kind of law I do, so I live it in real life all the time, is how many people lose their husband, their wife, their children to death on the roadways caused by folks who shouldn't even be in the country, And how no moral country can justify that. Lindsey was kind enough to call the show and we got a chance to start a little bit before the break, but he was telling us that he's living through every parents worst nightmare. And so lindsay, for those who just joined the show, first, thank you for being here. It's such an important call. And if you could just reset and tell folks that the horror that your family is living through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks, Dan, appreciate you taking my call. I think I've pulled myself together a little bit more. But it's been a number of years now, but my seventeen year old daughter was killed in a head on collision in Phoenix, and the guy that killed her was an illegal immigrant who had been deported seven times with seven duiy's. That same week in Phoenix, I think there was two more head on collisions, and usually about one a week. For I don't know how long I had to stop watching the local news because I got so tired of hearing about all the head on collisions. And I just knew that a lot of those people they never would tell you were illegal immigrants who just didn't know how to or they were driving drunk. So that was, of course, in one of the worst days of my life. But it also destroyed my marriage. My wife seemed to take it and went off of her meds and started drinking. So it destroyed lives. And you only hear on the news, national news, the tip to the iceberg. There are tens of thousands, at least American citizens whose families and lives are being destroyed because of the crime and the kind of people that are invading our country. And I just appreciate a moment to let people know. I want your listeners, I want your listeners to know this problem is so rampant and widespread. You have no idea when you hear the news. You hear about the sensationalized cases that are absolutely horrible, but for every one of those, there could be fifty thousand other families destroyed by an illegal amergant in some way that you are not hearing on the news.
Speaker 1: Lindsay, so well said, and so sorry. It's all of our absolute worst nightmare. Can't even begin to wrap our mind around it. But thank you for stepping up and obviously in all of our prayers, and just wish you the very best.
Speaker 2: It's appreciate you'd taken my call in thank you.
Speaker 1: Can you take care man. That is so true. And you know, I know from forty years. It's what I do. I represent victims in horrific deaths and crash cases and things like that. And one of the things that's always driven me out of my mind is that folks come here ilegally who do something like that, say, kill Lindsay's daughter. Yeah, I met, many are apprehended and sent to jail. But then, as he said, you get many apprehended and then they're they come right back, etc. But here's something that's not thought about that often you get somebody who comes to the country who commits a horrific killing like that. First of all, is Lindsay said, it just doesn't get reported the way Heck, you got rapes and murders and everything else that don't get reported right because most of the press is empathetic to the left, and most of the press tries to cover for the left and downplay these things so it doesn't hurt the left at the ballot box. But then you've got this entire other category where the numbers are so large and one would be too many, but the numbers are so large, where you have so much death and paralysis and brain damage and devastation caused on the roadway by folks who shouldn't even be in the country, and no moral society can justify that. But those people are just as dead, they're just as paralyzed, they're just as brain damaged, and it just doesn't get the attention. But here's the other point is that when someone's here illegally and they commit an offense like that, they know that they may have an opportunity to escape, to escape down south of the border. When a US citizen commits an offense like that, as a practical matter, they're going to be subject to our justice system vast majority of the time. When somebody here illegally, whether it's committing a violent crime and then they get an escape opportunity, or it's killing somebody on the roadway through a violent crash or something like this, they know, unlike American citizens, they have an opportunity to just escape into their country of origin. So it's another reason why it's so backwards. It's so fundamentally unfair not to completely control the border. Listen, I understand that there are many people here illegally who are otherwise good humans. You know, they're doing what I would have done if my family and we were living in poverty on the other side of the border tried to get a better life here. But first, that doesn't justify legal immigration, because even somebody who doesn't otherwise have criminal inclinations can still be killing somebody on our roadways, and that can never ever be justified in a sane society. Subjecting your legal residence to this increased risk of death on the roadway because you're knowingly allowing folks who shouldn't be here, you just can't justify it. But then of course you get to the other part of it, which is, you know, you open those borders, you're going to have a certain number of people who are also criminals coming in and for the left, you know, and throw them all in that boat. The Johnston, the Polists, the Bennett. They can look to the bid and the Harris, all of these people, including Lindsay's daughter. They are an acceptable casualty right to the left for the left to get what it wants, which is a lot more voters. And that's why I think in large part you saw so many people rise up in this election, so many people who normally vote Democrat, who either stayed home or came out and voted for Trump because they said, no, we've got it, and this madness so Ryan, that's where I see the next couple of years going. And we've got to be realistic about a few things here. First, A lot of those voters and most of the outcome determined voters were not GOP voters. They were Trump voters, and you got to find a way to keep enough of them in two years because when we talk about Trump's term, yeah, they'll be important, lasting value for all four and beyond it'll be commander in chief for four But in terms of his ability to accomplish certain things, there's like a two year window here, and that's why I think he's starting so fast and needs keep going so fast. But there is massive public support, and we'll talk about some of the polling next and deep dive it tomorrow. There's massive public sp for now, deporting those who are here and have committed other crimes, deporting those who are here and present other dangers to deporting those who are here and have already been adjudicated and told to go. Massive public support. So insurrection Mike Johnston and Denver has promised to use the police to get in the way of that. Yeah, good luck with them. By the way, our great men and women in law enforcement are never going to go along with that. Here on the Dan Caplas.
Speaker 7: Show and now back to the Dan Taplas Show podcast.
Speaker 8: That these states much like the Confederacy, they want to go on their own, they want to do their own thing. To me, you've got a powerful weapon, among others, which is okay, no federal funds boom, last thoughts, and that's going to happen.
Speaker 1: I guarantee your President Trump will do that.
Speaker 4: For the second. I'm this administration turn this world upside down. So now I'm being attacked, right, I got death threats. My family's not even living in my home right now. So all of a sudden, the guys who want onenforced law are the bad guys. The guys who break the law are the victims.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you've got insurrection Mike out there, right, You've got insurrection Mike Johnson out there promising an insurrection if Trump tries to come and force federal law. And you'll see a lot of stories out there right now saying that he has backed off that don't necessarily believe that. Here, let's play that sound let's play that sound in Rand Paul coming out and saying what we were saying last week, that that's what insurrection Mike is all about, is calling for an insurrection the mayor of Denver.
Speaker 3: If he's going to resist federal law, which there's a longstanding history of the supremacy of federal law, he's going to resist that, it will go all the way to Supreme Court, and I would suspect that he would be removed from office. I don't know whether or not there'd be a criminal prosecution for something.
Speaker 1: I expect that there would be, and there should be if it comes up. But then you got all these stories. Okay, Mike Johnston walking him back, I don't think so. Listen to what he says here in this interview with KUSA. I don't think he walks it back. I don't think he says he's not going to do that. I think he says he hopes he doesn't quote have to.
Speaker 5: Are you open to sending Denver police officers to the county line to stop federal forces or National guardsmen from other states from coming into Denver.
Speaker 6: We have no plan to do that, and we really hope that we don't ever have to do that.
Speaker 1: I have no plan. We have no plan, and we hope we don't have to. Yeah, he's not, saying he won't, and then listen to the rest of it and he gets similarately mealy mouthed open.
Speaker 6: Well, we're going to do right now, it's hard to keep an eye on what the future president actually plans to do and what the proposal actually is.
Speaker 5: It sounds to me like you're walking back to comments from a couple days ago, saying that you would be willing to send Denver police officers. Do you regret making those comments and now getting questions like.
Speaker 6: This, would I have taken it back if I could. Yes, I probably wouldn't have used that image because I don't. That's that's the image. I hope we can avoid what I was trying to say.
Speaker 1: An image I hope we can avoid. He's not he won't do it right. Think about how irresponsible that is, What danger it puts federal law enforcement officers, many of whom resolve and live in Colorado, immediate increase in danger to them by encouraging weckes. Oh wow, the mayor of Denver eat these feds. These federal law enforcement officers are so bad he's going to use Denver cops to go out and confront him, and he wants fifty thousand in the streets to oppose him. So yeah, he's doing that. But what he's undeniably doing as well is and he knows this, he knew it when he did it, is he's trying to create the largest magnet he can to attract as many folks in the country illegally to Denver as possible. Because if you live in one of these surrounding states now and you know that the Trump is about to start enforcing the law, of course you would want to go to Denver because the mayor has just said he'll use the cops to keep the Feds away from you. So, whether you're here illegally and otherwise living peacefully, you want to come to Denver. If you're here illegally and you're committing criminal acts, you want to come to because it's the ultimate sanctuary. The mayor is going to use the cops to fight the Feds to protect you. That's the message he's clearly sending. Wow. Yeah, so why do you think he's doing that? Texter says, Dan isn't Mike Johnston a skull and bones member from Yale, likely taped by other skull and bones to make his way to the presidency, and then it goes on from there. I don't know whether he's sculling poems from you. I don't know any of that stuff. But this I know, Mike Johnson's never going to be president. You know, Mike Johnston, I think, is trying to appeal to the billionaire class. He's trying to appeal to the billionaire class on the left right now. I think that's why he's essentially set his hair on fire and he's running around naked trying to get their attention, because I think he perceives accurately that Phil Wiser probably now is the inside track for the Democrat nomination for governor, and Johnston's trying to interrupt that gather some attention. He doesn't care how many Denver citizens or Colorado residents gets hurt because he's attracting more illegal immigrants to Denver with this. He doesn't care about encouraging the lawlessness by coming out and promising a lawless course of action. I think, my opinion, all he cares about is trying to attract more support from the billionaire donor class you know, so that he can become governor of Colorado. But one way, you know, and I've been right right on down the line, remember Hick and Looper. Oh yeah, everybody, he's when national seeing, he's being inside Bennett, et cetera. None of these guys Polis couldn't even get out of the gates, and Johnston has the same fatal flaw. At one point, they may have had the skill to stand up and say what they believed and defend their positions. But then because they took positions they could not defend, which meant they couldn't go into any kind of media that would question them in depth. They lost those skills. They became flaccid, and the same things happening to Johnston. He used to come on the show and by him, we have great exchanges, and about halfway through the campaign he stopped because as he started to promise goofy things, he knew he couldn't support, He knew he couldn't answer good questions on air, so he stopped coming on the show. So once all these guys, and they're all guys by the way, turn cowards, they're done that. They're not going to have what it takes to get into the national arena and compete. Whether it's Hick and Looper, Bennett, Polist Johnston, none of them know they're big fish in small ponds because they can operate in this bubble where they're totally protected or almost totally protected by the media. If media is audacious enough to question them hard, that media will never get an audience again. But once they get out in that national world na, now they don't have a chance because they've become small and weak and they can't handle it. And that's the direction Johnston's going as well. So he's going to sit here, pound his chest, promise to send the police out to fight the Feds and guess what, at Denver's best and they're bravest, they're never going to do that. You don't get into law enforcement to violate the law. You get into law enforcement to protect people, to obey the law. And how the hell are you protecting people if you're going out there fighting the Fed so they can't deport criminally legal So no, Denver peat is never going to do that. And they want to go home to their families. They're not going to go out and violate federal law because you know, some little politician wants them to do that so that politician can get more money and attention from lefty billionaires. Now, no people who sign up to be cops. My dad was on for thirty years. It's about protecting people, honoring and serving and following the law, not doing what Mike Johnston wants him to do. Brian tremendous job is always. Thank you, my friend, Kelly. You are human sunshine. We are blessed to have you in our presence. Hope everybody has a good, safe evening. Join me tomorrow. We'll talk about the administration. Are we finally going to get Planned Parenthood defunded? There are positive signs there. Will deep dive that and more tomorrow on The Dan Kapla Show.