Speaker 1: Here with the Kyle rittenhouse Man. Thanks. We just ran into a fucking weird situation. We'll start with that.
Speaker 2: What a weird situation.
Speaker 1: I just I can't believe that happened. We were, you know, Randy Guatur's gym, Rushia go all the time I went, you know, to meet Sean Strickland. We were sitting there hanging talking out. I'm not gonna say the guy's name. I'm not sure having a video, I'm not sure for a post I got I think about that because guy's my friend, a black guy. I told you he's a liberal guy there, and he tried kicking you out of the gym.
Speaker 2: It was insane, insane, like.
Speaker 1: Because it's not his gym, tryaning Gatori's gym, it's you're my guest, which you know, it's complete disrespect for me to try to kick you out. He has no authority to do that. He was like throwing a tempertance and trying to over and to kick you out. Told Seohn Strickland told the other coach there, throw a tantrum. I liked the guys. It was weird, like we're friends, but I felt just so disrespectful. That's but I wasn't gonna leave after he said that, so I waited there for a few but I was also getting so mad that I felt like I was about to like go fight him. I don't want to fight my friend. And he wouldn't look you in the eyes either.
Speaker 2: No, he wouldn't look me in the eyes. And that's the part that made me really upset. He wouldn't say anything to me and try to have a conversation with me, because I think if he would have just sat down with me, opened his mind, he may have realized that I wasn't this white supremacist nazi that he thinks I am.
Speaker 1: I guess he's black. You must maybe think she's shot three black people.
Speaker 2: I mean, he could think that, but everything's on videos. Three white people who violently attacked me.
Speaker 1: Two Jews, a white person but close they look white.
Speaker 2: One of them who anally raped five nine year old little boys. The other one was a woman beater. The other one was an armed robber. And these were violent individuals who tried to take my life away from me.
Speaker 1: That rapist should have been fucking shot. So you know, I'm not gonna say Amiel should have been shot, But the one that rapes kid. I mean that situation of south defense that they all should have been but with that rape. But how could someone like rape? Would you? How many kids? Did you say? Five?
Speaker 2: Nine year old little boy?
Speaker 1: And he's fucking out of prison. That pisses me off. That guy should have been fucking executed.
Speaker 2: He only got twelve years in prison for what he did. And it's just discussing that he was ever allowed to be released back onto the streets and be part of society, because truth be told, if he was never released, the incident would never have apped. I would never have.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: He's the first one who attacked me and grabbed my gun and tried to rip it out of my hands and attempted to take my life away from me.
Speaker 1: How could our society let someone that rapes fucking five children out of prison and try to give you.
Speaker 2: Well, that's a failed justice system. That's a that's a justice system meant to protect people who harm children. And it's unfortunate because you see it all the time. You see people on the registry, and I think, if you're on the sex registry, you should be in prison. There should be no registry.
Speaker 1: Life or death. Panos, Yep, you know, it's just it's one of those things. I don't think your father, but I'm a father. It's like there's nothing, but you still understand. There's nothing worse than these people that are harmed children, absolutely and are innocent. It's just pure sickness. There's no for I'll forgive most sayings. That's something I could never forgive under any circumstances.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's unforgivable to bring harm to any children, let alone five, and then to be released back into society only to chase down a minor. At the time I was seventeen, I looked thirteen with a gun and try to take my life away from me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I first kind of got in politics, like right before that because of COVID. I remember waking up and watching that incident. I don't know, you know, I'm not like a gun Guy'm a fighter. I was extremely impressed with your shooting. You're not overshooting, just taking single shots. I thought for sure you were like a high level military guy. I thought you were because you didn't like start blasting in the crowd. You very carefully picture shots. You waited the last second where you had no choice. I felt like you were given no choice. I said, if they would have killed you, I think if you hadn't done.
Speaker 2: That, absolutely, And look, I have no prior I had no prior training up to that point. On August twenty fifth, I didn't train with the rifle, maybe had one hundred rounds to that gun, maybe shot close to two hundred rounds of my entire life before that. And that was on no training. And now I frequently trained. I've probably put ten thousand rounds to my my pistol in the last three months, another ten thousand rounds through my rifle in the past couple of months as well. I shoot it almost every weekend, but thousands of rounds through my gun every couple of weeks. And I trained, train, trained, because I know without it.
Speaker 1: You know, you know what, you should teach me some shooting. I'll teach you some juu exit better at shooting.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I'll teach you some shooting. We'll train some jiu jitsu together.
Speaker 1: I mean, I shoot a little bit, but not much. I need to get way better for situations like you know, yeah, I can fight, but a situation people to come and they were going to kill you. In my opinion, I really think we're going to kill you. You felt the same way, right.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, They were one hundred percent going to kill me if I didn't defend myselfs The first guy that did attempt to kill me, he said, if I catch you alone, I'm gonna fucking kill you. Those were his own words, and he was intending on killing me. That was his intention, That's what he said to me. And then he attempted to execute that threat. And other people they assaulted me, and they chased me down and left me with no other choice, pointing guns in my face, hitting me in the back of the head with the skateboard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wish I would watch the video before this interview, but I came with a skateboard hit you right then you.
Speaker 2: Shot him or yeah. So what happened was I was running down Sheridan Road and then Hubert, the second guy killed, hits me with the skateboard the first time. Then a guy in a white wife beater hits me a second time with a hard rock like object in the back of my head. I lose my balance, hit the ground. Jump kickman comes running at me, and as he's in there with the flying kick, I fired two shots at him and I mess and then Huber comes in and then he puts his knees in my chest and he drives his skateboard into my had a second time, causing permanent deformations in the back of my skull, almost knocking me out, and that's when I shoot him, defending myself, and then gros screots. The third guy points a pistol in my face, and I lower my gun briefly, and then he he backs up, and then immediately after he backs up, I lower my weapon because I'm like, okay, he put his hands on me, he's back and away, no longer a threat. Then he drops his gun and he continues charging me, and that's when I shoot him as he's coming back at me a second time.
Speaker 1: When the skateboard died.
Speaker 2: The skate skateboard guy died, and then grosstroots I disintegrated his bicep.
Speaker 1: Which obviously that's I mean, that's best case scenario. You mean you took out a guy trying to shoot you. Yeah, and like I would say, ninety chance that they would have got you down, they would beat you to death, you know, if not more like almost certainly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they tried. When I was on the ground, I was six of my shots I fired that night, or four of my shots I fired that night were from a laying down position on the ground.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and these people were clearly I mean, I'm I'm sure how many. I think maybe about fifty people died in those at the BLM protests or was that before and about fifty people died in those big BLM ones from George Floyd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of people died from getting killed by mobs like that, getting mobbed and jumped in their faces something and stabbed, and it's unreported. But of course they reported on me, a white kid who defended yourself. And you know, a lot of people think that you shot people. Yeah, a good majority of the people think I shot black people. I'm curious of the guy from the gym I'm from that black people.
Speaker 1: It's so weird, Souse, I live in Sam Schoen time, and people thought you shot black people. Like dude, you can see the video. He didn't shoot anyone black. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, It would be cool if you'd come on the podcast and me and him could have a little debate.
Speaker 1: I'll try to talk to him. I think he's gonna be angry, but I'm gonna try to call on him later. You know, I'm glad we left and didn't fight, because I was getting really mad for a second. I needed to like get out of there and DFU. But I also couldn't leave me and try to kick you out, so I know we have to stay here for We're already about to leave, but then like, no, now, we got to stay here.
Speaker 2: It was really funny. He kept walking behind me and I was I was kind of nervous for a little bit.
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't wonder if he comes after you. I'm fine with you. No one, No one's attacking my guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: To me, if someone kicks out my guess, that's that's an attack on it.
Speaker 2: It's insulting to Abril.
Speaker 1: It's like we're like crue if you're with me or my guest. I would never come up and try to kick with my friend's guests. But I didn't like him. I just would stay away.
Speaker 2: From absolutely, And that's the best thing that anybody can take from any situation. You don't like somebody, just stay away from it so that avoids conflicts, and for him, that avoids him getting his ass kicked. Exactly when you're not saying I can kick his ass he'll fighter, and I.
Speaker 1: Like the guy. That's the thing. It's like it's weird someone who was a friend. Like he's walk by. He's like, Jake, I can't believe you did this like I did, like I did something to him, like I was the bad guy there. And for a second, Seawan's like just leave, like to make it easy, and there's like no, Sean, Sean right away realized he was the wrong Go yeah, you're right, you know. Yeah, So at least Sean right Away realized, because he's really good friends with Sean absolutely, and he was. I didn't realize it, but I think he was trying to talk Sean before into kicking you out in the corner. I camera guy go something like, oh, they're talking about Kyle. I's like, yeah, whatever, I don't care. I didn't realize it was like talking about like trying to kick you out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No. It was funny because I saw the whole conversation going on, and he was just getting progressively louder, saying this is not cool, like family, brother, why would you bring him into my home? And I was just like I wanted to say something. I just want to say, hey, man, let's have a conversation.
Speaker 1: But you man, how long are you in town? Maybe if he's maybe he's tomorrow. If you get a little time, maybe he will talk to you.
Speaker 2: Maybe if he if he calls out a little bit, good.
Speaker 1: If you could sit and just like talk like reasonably.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll have my security stand there with Well you.
Speaker 1: Guys, Okay, I don't think that'll be that, brother, so i'd fight. I'm not you if he goes after you. Thanks for watching fight Back Podcast. If you like the show, like, subscribe or share the video. There's also donation links in the descriptions.
Speaker 3: Welcome to armslist dot com, America's firearms marketplace.
Speaker 2: Use arms List.
Speaker 3: To buy, sell, and trade firearms, ammo optics, and more. Buy from our nationwide network of firearms dealers. Tired of being nickel and dines with never ending fees, be a part of the arms list community for just six ninety nine a month. Come and get what they want to take right now.
Speaker 1: As many of you guys know, I run a free speech podcast that comes as a price. It's being demonetized everywhere, so one way to support the podcast to buy your books from analop Hill Publishing dot com. Data selection is the trans industrial complex. This book covers the moneymaking machine and the trant industries and shows it's not to help people but to make money and get rich. So again, if you want to support the podcast, go to analop Hill Publishing dot com and be sure to use promo code fight back. That'll save you money and support me. Thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I I like fighting, but I know my battles.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you're trained it too, and you could beat most people now, but you understand, like, you're not fucking stupid. I'm because you've trained with like some of these league guys, you realize how fucking good they are. Yeah, some people are so clueless they think they can like fight like top bros. Until you do it, and you're like, oh fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeh know. I like roll. I roll with Gordon Ryan, Dan Manson and a bunch of other giants. And I know my battle so I know what my capabilities are and I know who I can and can't take.
Speaker 1: And you've been Gordonyan's literally the greatest of all time. And Dan is phenomenal and he's three hundred pounds but he moves like a little guy.
Speaker 2: He moves like a little guy and all he has to do is lay on top of you and you're just like, You're like, I can't move, Dan, what do you want me to do?
Speaker 1: I think I trained with him since he was like sixteen, so I bully him when he just started getting bigger and better. So I'm like, okay' mnna stop bullying this kid, start and start being nice. Always nice to him.
Speaker 2: There's a time when you, yeah, I'm getting older.
Speaker 1: Now this guy's fucking giant getting good.
Speaker 2: And I'll say, Dan is one of the nicest people I've ever met. And whenever I go to his gym with him, and there's some people that don't like me that at that gym, we go to Gordon, he doesn't allow to disrespect.
Speaker 1: I think Gordon would flip out on its one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: I don't think they'd be allowed to go to the gym again, exactly if they did.
Speaker 1: That was Randy's gym. If now Randy had walked up and I had to take you out is his house, I would have to set his house. Sorry, Kyle, this is Randy go towards gym. I have to respect his rules because there is an etique. If it's someone's house, you have topect the rules. Yeah, not his plays. That was so insane. Do you have to deal with stuff for that often? Yeah?
Speaker 2: On occasion, not as much as you would think. But there are times. There's a funny story I'd find in Minneapolis, and I knew I could have taken this person if I wanted to get into an altercation and fight them. I just don't fight people on the street. It's not worth it.
Speaker 1: They've been through, especially in Liberal City. If you want to see you in prison, these people still hate you still, which I didn't realize, but that that showed me right there, yep.
Speaker 2: And and people don't realize this. I don't know if they have a knife or gun, I'm not going to fight that, and it's not worth getting arrested for In a gym. I followed Jim Etiquette. I believe everybody there follows Jim Meticutt. You don't bring a gun into a gym, as much as I believe the.
Speaker 1: Guys bring guns into gems, but you're not supposed to do it.
Speaker 2: You're not supposed to.
Speaker 1: Maybe they leave them in their car and carry guns though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know most of the guys carry guns, but Jim Etiquette, anytime I'm going to a place of fight fighting and sparring. I always leave my firearm in the car in those places. There's only places I actually disarmed my studtube.
Speaker 1: I think some guys being guns and I always leave my thing in the car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I follow that gym etiquette. But no weapons in those places, because that's how other things happen when you're training, or some people get too many, like.
Speaker 1: Shit like today, Like I wouldrefu what a gun? But that's why, Yeah, you want the gyms. You turn into fights. You don't shoot someone exactly, you turn it into pedophiles are trying to kill you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a gun is carrying on the street. Gym is for a place of training, of learning to get better and just good gym etiquette. So my firearms in the car, and I was like.
Speaker 1: Well, shit, no dude, if you're my guess, I'm fighting with you. You know I'm not letting someone.
Speaker 2: Jake, you know I'm in my ass kicked against him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would have fought him, not you. I would not like I fight you. He's a he's a good fighter, that guy. You know, absolutely I watched You're not going to stand a chance. But I know I seem to talk to you, bro. I think that would be the movie.
Speaker 2: I think it would be a nice conversation and like he can let out his feelings and.
Speaker 1: Give his perspective, give his perspective the media, just like the media is complete the fake news. You know. It's just so evil what they did to you, the same age as my daughter. So I think this case really resonated with me because it's like, you look just like a nice kid in an unfortunate situation, and they're trying to give you life in prison without parole. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was looking at life in prison without priol parole plus another life over that, and it's just insane how long they were trying to put me away for for defending myself. The court process was probably the longest, most exhausting part of it. It takes years off of your life, getting arrested, having to go through the legal battle of defending yourself, the exhaustion, and not being able to sleep at night, the people constantly railing you, calling you a murderer, white supremacist, and Nazie when none of that's true. And I was just a seventeen year old kid, and granted it was stupid for me to be there, at that time, and I own up to that.
Speaker 1: Take stupid shit. You were there to buildings from getting burned on, right, So it's not really that stupid if you think about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but with hindsight being twenty twenty, I wouldn't have gone there. If I would have known, I would have been brutally attacked. It's not worth the process. I would not change anything about the way I defended myself. I know I defended myself perfectly and you're never really impressed with it. Yeah, I would do it exactly the same way if I had to defend myself in that exact situation, minus being there again. And I've always been open and honest about that because taking a human life is something I wish on nobody. Granted that they have some terrible records. I didn't know that at the time. But it's also fun not to kill it's fun. It's not fun to take another life.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't want to kill people. If you want to kill people, your pass absolutly should feel a little bit the pedophile, but still you're still like, Okay, you're still taking a life.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, It's just something that I don't wish on anybody because it's not a fun thing to do, to have to take another human beings life.
Speaker 1: It's it's weird. I followed very few trials for some reason. He was one of the few I followed. I remember the verdict, So they're waiting multiple days, and that kind of freaked me out, like it means the jury couldn't decid clearly you were innocent, but the jury was it four days.
Speaker 2: They were yeah. And that's how you know the acquittal was the right acquittal, because they took their time and they analyzed every video piece and every piece of evidence, and they talked it through and looked at the facts of the case and broke it down by the law and equitted me based on self defense.
Speaker 1: I wasn't really worried it was taking so long, though it should have been like like thirty minutes, like innocent, innocent, innocent, Hey this was hair yeah yeah right, and he yeah, he killed his wife and got got off. But I couldn't believe the verdict. I was actually really nervous when they fucking read it me. The read it, which is weird because don't get into cases. But for some reason, it just because they had to be the same as my daughter I knew they were abusing you reading it. When they quit it, I was like so happy.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Jake, what got you into fighting?
Speaker 1: Good question? I was, Uh, I was kind of a fucked up kid getting in trouble all the time. I just goten arrested, which was fucking terrible. I know how terrible Jell is. You're talking about being in jail. So I was in jail for a couple of weeks and then I got out. I was a good wrestler, a good street fighter. I met Chuck Lidell. Do you know him? Yeah? I know Chuck Liddell, and I'm looking at him like, oh, this cheesy guy with his tattoos, I'm gonna fuck He invited me to spar and I'm like, I'm gonna fuck this guy up. So I went in.
Speaker 2: There very humbled, weren't you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I was very cocky, and he beat the fuck out of me, dropped me with liver shots. We were talking about liver shots earlier. Knocked me out with the liver shot, and it was I was just like, whoa humbled. Then I asked Chuck free training. He's like nope. But then I'm like, well, can I show up at the gym, and then he let me start shadowing him. And then remember, after like a month, he hit me in text like hey, you want to go like big Bear and trail me for two weeks. And I was just acstatic because because Chuck's a hard guy to read, I know if you hated me or not, and I mean, if you invite me, at least doesn't hate me. And after that we became super close. He became my mentor, I met Nicking the ideas, they were my main sparring partners. It just got absolutely addicted. I mean, you know how didictive jiujitsu is. You can already see after a few months.
Speaker 2: It's very fun and it's honestly a stress reliever, like taking it and leaving it on the mat and just like going and training and training with some great people. And I trained, to really say.
Speaker 1: Such a straight such a stress reliever. I think because maybe I was a little trouble getting in trouble of violence, gang shit all stopped since I started training. It just led I could get my aggression and stuff out there. I totally Ca'm a different person, so much more commer and relaxing and changed my life, saved my life. You know, had an amazing career. Now it's a tough sport. When someone asked me to I do this for a living, it's like, fuck, No, if you're having to ask, you shouldn't do it, like unless you're absolutely obsessed and you like, I feel like I had to do it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and like you've made a great career out of it. You're a champion. I had a lot of fights, you're one of the top in the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and no, it's like because it's cool, had such an amazing career. And then I also did a bunch of good shit jitsu and I got a little older, so I'm it's so hard to walk away. But that's like, fuck, what do I do? Then I started a podcast because it's like it's a man, you have to stay busy.
Speaker 2: I mean absolutely, yeah, no, I roll out a really good gym. I trained with Gordon and Dan at times whenever in the world.
Speaker 1: Like I know them very well and just great guys. Oh yeah. Ordon gets so much hate, but he's one of the best.
Speaker 2: He's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet.
Speaker 1: He goes out of his way to do favors and won't even like say he did it. He like, sometimes do something he won't even take credit for it. Oh, Gordon did this. He's just such a good dude. It pisses me off. People hate on him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too, and he's one of the nicest people. Same with Dan. And yep, they got me plugged into a really good gym close to my house. It's we don't have any liberals.
Speaker 1: That's good. Yeah, what's the gym? You're right?
Speaker 2: I roll at atos? Oh yeah, yeah. Who's the trainer you have there? Justin flood And I'm sure he's good if they sent you there, he's good. Dan is really close friends with him. Dan's vouch for Dan.
Speaker 1: Big dance such an awesome Oh yeah, Big Dan, Big Dan be smaller check Popo of leg Off or something.
Speaker 2: I don't even think that would do it.
Speaker 1: That's my training. And I'm like, fuck, dude, this sucks. I'm not good. Abe's like three hundred pounds on top of me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Like, I'm like, Dan, could you like roll on your side so I can actually try to do something? He was like, you got this? He like, just just like do this, and I'm like, I can't. Three hundred pounds.
Speaker 1: Jiu jitsu is such a complex sport. You're training with like literally the best in the world. How they break it down. You're so lucky to have that that level right from the beginning, the details, and so it's all.
Speaker 2: About like the littlest movements change everything. Like I was doing. I was pointing my feet outward while doing a lock on. Somebody was like, point your toes together, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, small fucking things. And the two best people breaking that I've ever met are Gordon Ryan and John Donna here. Every little every little detail they'll have, it's insane, and you have to be so intelligent. People don't understand the intelligence of someone like Gordon Ryan and John Donna here. No, you're like, oh, Gordon's not smart, bro, I bet he has some crazy past genius IQ.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent. And just to like look at something in such a complex sport and I'm I still don't even understand the sport.
Speaker 1: The map in your head, I think, because there's this insane web and map. It takes about a year to understand the map. And then you feel just like I retard the first few months. You're like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I need to start taking some privates because my gym only works on advanced stuff. So I'm learning all this advanced stuff like triangles and leg locks, arm bars, le leg bars, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, forget the story, but let's learn some basics. Well, I've trained a lot of like high low people and fighters. But then I had this really rich guy I wanted to hire me to be his coach. I'm like, I guess, but never trained beginners, so it took me. So I teach him all this advanced shit. Then I realized, oh, he's missing some of the fundamentals. So I had to go back in my brain and think all the stuff I'd take for granted that because when I trained, I already have these a few years experiences. Oh wait, I got to know the very basics the hip movement, all that shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, like hot, where to place your feet, how to how to sprawl and granted I wrestled for about four years. Obviously you really wrestler. Yeah, before my shooting, I wrestled before. I wrestled on the varsity team in high school on freshman year at one seventy, and that helped me a.
Speaker 1: Little a lot. But the varsity of freshman that means you're decent grapplers. That helps a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's it's it's a little different because I'm doing all these things and like the biggest thing for me to break is I don't want to get on my back, but I I'm learning a just so it's okay to be on your back, but I don't want to be on my back.
Speaker 1: Here's my take on that. Okay, you still always want to be on top, but you also need to learn five of your back. So I did mm an more than jiu jitsu, So you really want to be on top mid mad jiu jitsu, they're considered even position. But I look to look at it's a martial art perspective, like the old school jiu jitsu. You want you always want to be in top my opinion, So I would work but so you go on top. But then's what I started doing. I would start starting on guard and try to look for sweeps get back just well, John's they do a lot of like guard passing drill. You can just get up though accounts is to win there the way they have it. That's how it's funny because Gordon Ryan, he has the best guard passing in the world and he has his head, heaver head passing where I can't get up. I'm like, how did you develop that? Best answer? He goes because of you. I'm like what, Because it would do the guard rounds with you and you just push back and get your feet every time, and I got so frustrated and I developed this passing. I'm like, well, damn, I'm glad I helped figure that out.
Speaker 2: That's insane. Yeah, that's it's really cool, just the way jiujitsu has broken down, MMA is broken down. I'm gonna give jiu JITs to a couple of years and then I want to try out m m A. I don't know how many more hits to the head. I could take a.
Speaker 1: Few hits make you smarter, too many make you dumber.
Speaker 2: I'm already at the TBI level.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm probably like slightly passed the first couple, like unleash your brain to think a little better, then it can start going negative.
Speaker 2: I think that's right. I don't know. I think I'm at that point to where I'm just like order wine, like slightly over the line, but one wrong hit. It's funny.
Speaker 1: There's lots of borderline artistic people and jiu jitsu. I think because the brain works like in these patterns and just such an insane like pattern thing. I'm not gonna say any names. I'm sure you've noticed people are here on a lot of people are semi autistical. There really good guys. Oh yeah, Mikey will openly say he's autistics. That's not bad to say that, Mikey Mussamecci.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's It's funny. A lot of my buddies who roll, they openly say they're autistic.
Speaker 1: Joke, like all the autism I play.
Speaker 2: With guns, just legos, I'm autistic.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, I think our brains, I don't think autistic. Maybe a little bit. My brains are wired a little different, Like you get really good at the brains work a little different. Absolutely, Yeah, you've already noticed it, probably a few months. Like wait, these guys are I'm still decent social skills, but like, oh, their brains work a little different.
Speaker 2: Some of them would, I'd question the social skills.
Speaker 1: Have terrible social skills. Yeah, but guys like Gordon goes social skills. But you can be like, oh, his brain doesn't work like his brain's wired a little different. Oh yeah, like the patterns he can fucking pick up and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, social cues. They pick up on social cues exactly.
Speaker 1: So it sounds like your life's been pretty good recently. You have a beautiful wife. I'm like, wait, right to you, you're feeling that's what I said. Congratulations, bro, How did.
Speaker 2: A ugly scum like you get such a beautiful.
Speaker 1: Ride because you can protect them. They know you'll take dudes out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I will protect her at all costs. And she's a Second Amendment girl. She carries a gun herself. Granted it's pink and glittery with a pink hot pink holster.
Speaker 1: My daughter wanted to look cute gun like, all right, fine, here you go. Hey, so good point. You said, your tech girls. A lot of guys won't. Like I've been attacked for saying, like a man should always fight. It doesn't matter how many they are. The man goes down instead of the women. I've been attacked for saying that people, all these women aren't worth it nowadays, Like yeah, maybe maybe because you're a piece of shit that won't fight your women is why you don't have the have women that are loyal and stuff to you. A lot of men won't protect even if you didn't have a gun. I'm sure like if Chris started dispecting your girl, you probably would have fought him, you know, for you. But you're in a situation I bet you'd have the balls where you're not gonna let someone come.
Speaker 2: I probably would have got in his face and tell you're not gonna.
Speaker 1: Let someone disrespect your girl, even if you're gonna lose. It's like a man's job to always protect their girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like if he if he would have said some some ship to my wife, I definitely would have would have probably got in his face. I probably would have gotten knocked out knowing, but I'm willing to get I'm willing to lose a fight for my wife.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a man's job to always protect your girl. That should be common sense. And she's always been human nature. And some of these red pill guys and they have some things that are true, but they're like, oh, women are trash, blah blah, Like maybe they're trash because you're not worth being good for if you're not gonna fucking protect her. It's like literally like one of your top.
Speaker 2: Jobs, and this is my top priority is protecting her, Like I will never let anything happen to her.
Speaker 1: And between someone dying you and her is gonna be me. That's how I look at it from the girl, and they probably the same. It's like this our job, and I can't understand. It's insane to me that a lot of men don't think that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, men are the protectors of the household, and my job is to keep her safe. And granted she's a little four foot nine, ninety pound Shihuahua that things can fight everybody. Yeah, but she also knows that I'm going to stay out of my husband's way.
Speaker 1: If somebody that's would be very clear to my girl to me and fights HER's mouth and up too, like get away, you're gonna get me hurt. I'm gonna try to protect you. Let me handle the situation. At one time, a girl the day and try and get in a fight with people, which and she meant well, but I was just like, don't ever ever do that. You're gonna end up getting me hurt because I'm gonna try helping you and I'm gonna get blindsided. Yep.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And sometimes women will try to get in the middle of things, and my wife is knows as well. We're we don't resort to violence for ever anything. We always our best decision is to walk away until there's no need to walk away, Like I we will pull I'll pull her out of a situation. But she knows there's like an argument going on and that to never get into another grown man's face.
Speaker 1: Exactly do Yeah, and that's that's retarded. Guy shouldn't hit a girl, but some girls are retarded when they do stuff like that. Yeah, I know we're not gonna say anything, but there's another situation you're dealing with with a guy that was disrespectful to a girl. You know that you know will turn any names for any private shit. But I could see like, oh, this guy's got people's back.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, No, I mean it's the last thing you don't do is you don't as a female, you do not get into another guy's face, and you do not try to like act tough and exactly a guy.
Speaker 1: She still she never hit a girl, but it's also girls also not be your targeted goes to.
Speaker 2: It goes both ways in that sense, like if a girl gets in my face, I'm not gonna hit her. I know you're not going to hit her. I'm just gonna put my Yeah, you're not worth the lady or my wife is probably gonna end up hitting her.
Speaker 1: I've had a few crazy girl hitting but I just leave, you know. But that was back when I was doing stupid ships. I probably deserved it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've all been hit a few times and.
Speaker 1: It's like you don't hit the girl bag. It's annoying, but it's like, come.
Speaker 2: On, the girl, why are you doing this?
Speaker 1: Took back real quick to the U. U was Kenosha the shooting? Right? Was it the George Sloyd was before that?
Speaker 2: It was not the George Floyd. It was after the George Floyd. It was the Jacob Blake shooting. Jacob Blake was a guy in Kenosha, Wisconsin who got shot for trying to stab a police officer and the cops shot seven times like his ex I think I don't think that was true that I heard that as well, that rumor. I don't know, and I don't I don't necessarily care. The guy was trying to stab a cop. It's clear as days on video, and he was trying to get in a vehicle with three kids in the car, drive away with the veal goal with three kids and the cop grind him by the shirt. Russell and Chessky the cop has shot him, grind him by the shirt. Jacob Blake reached behind him and tried to stab the cop from behind. That's when Rust and Drew has gone it shot him seven times in the back, and like, I get it, it was in the back. Bad optics.
Speaker 1: But but it's also the adrenalinees going yeah, you fired less shots, you were more disciplined. Tricky.
Speaker 2: It happens quick, and to me, I look at.
Speaker 1: Every single police shooting individually and don't many because I think it does get tricky. I don't I don't want police doing wrongful shootings. But it's also like it's a tricky job and it shouldn't be broken down by race, because I have friends that were police and they they used to say, so someone's shot first, saying to it is what race? And if their whites are like, oh thank god, that's fucking terrible, there's okay to shoot white people because no one's going to do anything. Yeah, it's a fine line. So we should look at like every police shooting and break it down individually and decide if it's like, uh, justified or not. But it's very race based.
Speaker 2: It is very race based, and I do think that it just needs to be broken down on here's the evidence, and just leave race.
Speaker 1: Out of it exactly. Unfortunately that's not the case.
Speaker 2: Like in my case, a lot of people that think I shot black people and then find out I shot white people. I'm like, okay, but it still should be broken down no matter what, the same way, because.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter who you It doesn't matter if if you had shot black people would make no difference.
Speaker 2: It would have made no difference because they were still people attacking me.
Speaker 1: It's weird the news tried making it like that if they wanted to do. He's a racist who went and shot three black people for no reason. Yeah, Chris probably thinks that as who's talking to I. Betty thinks it's completely un I said name, well too late. Now I guess it's completely fucking It was insane. Yeah, there's a lot of crises out here exactly exactly. So like Kenosha that's in uh near Milwaukee. Was it?
Speaker 2: It's near Milwaukee. It's about halfway between Milwaukee and Chicago.
Speaker 1: So where do you think those rioters were coming from? Really? From there?
Speaker 2: They're from everywhere they were getting.
Speaker 1: Flown in bringing him in, you think or it was.
Speaker 2: It's pretty organized. They were.
Speaker 1: I've heard rumors. I don't know it's true. You probably don't either, but I've heard they were like busting people in and stuff.
Speaker 2: But I've know, yeah, they were busting people in. There were people getting busted in, and just like you're seeing in Minneapolis right now, how people are getting busted in there. People are being paid to be there. In my opinion, I think the biggest way to stop these riots and these insurrections is to find the funding in charge, the people who are funding these.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because how they fucking look these people. I think George Soros, it's fun some of them. I'm I can't say if he's doing these he's.
Speaker 2: Been acts of domestic terrorism.
Speaker 1: It really is. And there's obviously you probably noticed how unfairly it is. Like the BLM wrote, uh, they were basically Harleynham got any trouble, they were justified and need excuses for him. January sixth, a very similar thing. The most vilified thing to ever they shot the Ashley Babbitt That was the largest FBI investigation in American history. Yeah, these some of these guys got like thirty years in prison sentences and stuff for the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yea, is so unfair the day not even the same thing, like less yeah, less And granted, do I think a lot of people should have stormed the capital. Probably not. A wise idea is that they're right. Absolutely, we pay taxes, that's our house. But like, how a lot of these January six ers were treated was so unfair. How they were their life was just crucified, turned upside down for going to peacefully assemble and protest. One of them, Ashley Babbitt, getting shot in the neck for not climbing through a window, not trying to get in anywhere, for standing up by the window and then getting shot by a police officer who has not been indicted, who never had any proper investigation done, who had really no proper training and just freaked out and shot somebody. It's it's insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so this is a police shooting that there should be problem for. These are the ones they get off. Yep. That's the whole thing with this race based I.
Speaker 2: Hear a lot of comparisons to the Renee Good Ashley Babbitt shooting. The difference are is Ashley Babbitt wasn't trying to run over a cop with a two ton of youkal hitting her gas at full speed. I mean I broke the video down and I watched it frame by frame. I watched Officer Agent Ross's video to where he is in the car, seeing him by the car, film and get everything, and then you just hear the engine roar up and then slap him before he shoot.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I feel like actually got his worse. I do feel like the cop probably shouldn't have shot in that one, because like she was more fleeing. I think it did hit him a little bit, but he kind of there's a thing that you see where he steps forwards to shoot her. I think they should have let her fled in my opinion, But.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'll disagree with you on that one because officer has a duty to protect other people. You see her smile and then the wife attagging as another view, go get him, baby, go get h And then you see the wheels turned towards the officer and away, so she turned it away, backed up, and then she turned it toward the officer and then accelerated forward. And why she went that way because she slid on black ice shit and that's when the officer shot her.
Speaker 1: It looked like she was going to barely missing me step forward. But I'll watch the video again. Part of the problem is too now, that just agitated people a lot worse because I support the deportations if they need to do it, and I'm more like they don't want They're not doing it in the smartest manner. They should have started first hitting the gang bangers and then start getting you know, I mean, they gotta think about optics a little bit, and they haven't done a good job of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I can I can agree with that on some sense. It's just there were so many people led into this country under the Biden administration, so many criminals. I think control the tax are not at tax control. Deportations would probably be a lot smoother. But how can we do control?
Speaker 1: To be tough, there's no easy way to do it, So I don't like, I agree it's a tough situation. I think first they should go like Sam Conister, for example, there's all these Salvagorian gang bangers that sell drugs there that aren't citizens, come and like snag them first. They start getting these people first, Like both, what did you tweet out you tweet you sent. You wanted to produce so many deportations.
Speaker 2: I wanted to pour so many illegals that I never have to press one for English again.
Speaker 1: See I agree with that, Like we shouldn't have to be like choose your language.
Speaker 2: It's like, I mean, this is the United States and my mother in law, she doesn't speak any English. Me and her have never had a conversation before. But I also like think that she needs to learn English. This is the United States of Americas.
Speaker 1: You have to learn it. Someone's super old or something. But then you shouldn't be able to have our phone call. Shouldn't have to fucking have that weight? You should like it's on you if you don't understand language. It's it's my problem. Places California I've gone to where they don't speak English. It's all Mexican. And I have no hatred towards Mexican. But why do we let all these people come in and take these areas over?
Speaker 2: It doesn't I go to any other country. It is my job to learn their language. Why do then? Why why do I they have to? Why do I have to learn their language when they come to my country and the adapt to their cultures.
Speaker 1: Another big problem with it is like they're letting people in and they're giving them welfare, free healthcare, daycare, daycare. You're driving house prices up, so.
Speaker 2: That daycare, but day cares. Yeah, like all the lyrics.
Speaker 1: That's like the matter of frauds insane. I think it's those. I think it's like in every state, just massive amounts.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure there's a lyric center right next to my office. In Texas. We have an early learning childhood development center right where I work on the same complex. I walk past it every day and I've never once seen a child go in or out there. I've been there at all hours of the day. I've worked nine to like eleven o'clock at night. A couple of days, I've not once seen anybody enter that building. So I'm really curious on what's going on there.
Speaker 1: No, it's insane the amount of frauds that go on. I've I haven't looked into that much, but I was looking at a medicare fraud where there was a guy hes not like a couple of billion worth, I think in Florida. He was just going through all these he had these fake buildings and they were registered as like hospitals or doctors and you could just charge they make it. So he's like, how the fuck can you do that? You had billions of dollars worth and then he got pardoned.
Speaker 2: I mean, we're in the wrong business, Jake, right, No, we's in a medicare fraud. We need to open at this part or daycare centers the medicare fraud. Yeah, we know, open a daycare center. Let's open the Rentenhouse shields Learing Center.
Speaker 1: Shot for shooting and fighting. Well, we actually we really do that, actually though, so.
Speaker 2: We could actually not do fraud to make a lot of money out that.
Speaker 1: Damn it, We're ever gonna do a real job. I just couldn't live with myself. I was like, stealing money. Maybe it's the wrong mind though, because it's our taxes anyways, they're doing it with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't feel guilty about it because they're not paying the taxes on it. We're the ones paying for these things, and these are things meant to actually help people that have children to go to these.
Speaker 1: Places, because that's a real issue.
Speaker 2: Not open, they're not having ability for kids to go there. I wouldn't have a problem with it. Firsthand. If they were actually daycare centers and people can go there to drop their kids off, it was a safe, controlled environment where they can learn and it was under control, I would probably have a disagreement with the education being pushed.
Speaker 1: But the educations are almost terrible at what was the school.
Speaker 2: But I also would probably look the other way and go towards another battle if it wasn't just plain outright fraud.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's a real issue of like, you know, parents that can't afford both have to work, then they can't afford daycare. People aren't having kids young because the prices are so I think a lot of the boomers don't understand, like how rough the job market is and stuff. You're younger. All the young people are saying the job market's rough, Ima, she's crazy.
Speaker 2: Took my wife forever to find a job and she finally just found a job at a good company in Texas, but it was like four months.
Speaker 1: And confident people too. I had confident people hit me up looking for jobs that they're they'll take things they're underqualified for, and a lot of these they're acting like the economy is good, But I think the job market's terrible, particularly for young people, and a lot of the moms are out of touch, like why don't you have a house? The average age I think you're red for buying a house right now is like sixty or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't own a house. I live in a two bedroom apartment, and just the economy sucks right now. It's terrible. And my wife is a very intelligent person. She's probably smarter than me and you put together.
Speaker 1: Probably it's not saying much, I know it is enough. Definitely better looking at both of us.
Speaker 2: But definitely better looking than the both of us. But so what's funny is she's fluent in Spanish, she's super intelligent, she's super hard working. But just employers are like, we don't have the band with her budget right now?
Speaker 1: No, exactly. That's how good jobs it's hard to get. And if people are getting away underpaid, and then you go like a grocery stores, like you know, I'm doing pretty well to look at the prices of my holy fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's insane. I don't I thank god. I live in Texas and it's only two one for gas right now, and it's almost under a dollar.
Speaker 1: That's cheap. Yeah, I was living in California, Like, live in San Francisco for like twenty years. That's the most insane city. Once I left, it's like you have Stockholm syndromenda. You don't realize how crazy it is yep, and leave them like, oh my god, how was it there for twenty years? That place is crazy? Yeah.
Speaker 2: I briefly lived in Reno, Nevada before I moved to Texas, and gas was like three eighty out there. And moved to Texas, I'm like two a one to fill up my tank and I drive a Jeep and it's it's sucks gas down. It used to be one hundred dollars to fill. I'm paying thirty five dollars to fill my truck every.
Speaker 1: Two weeks now.
Speaker 2: That's like, this is amazing.
Speaker 1: Moved to Texas. You're in Dallas, right, Yeah, I'm just so many friends in Austin.
Speaker 2: Austin's great, and I know there's a lot of great gyms you can go train at that.
Speaker 1: Somehow, podcasts are booming out there in the comedy scene's club.
Speaker 2: You said you met Rogan, Yeah, so yeah, so I've been to uh the Comedy Mothership, and that's where I met Joe Rogan, Tony Hitchcliff. I'm great friends with David Lucas. It's funny. He's the big, fat black dude.
Speaker 1: Sure if I know, if I see him to that place.
Speaker 2: He made all the George Floyd jokes.
Speaker 1: I want to look this guy up now he's blacking get away with it.
Speaker 2: He's great. He's a great friend of mine. And he called me the other day. He was shopping at a gun store and I was like, in the middle of something, and whenever he calls, I'm like, oh, shoot, hey, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: You good? But then he was like, what gun do I need to buy? And he was looking at gun. I'm like, go, no, go get that gun.
Speaker 1: It's good you make You're building a good network, like Brandon Herrera is your friend. You have all these high level guys, but that you must be respectful. You're not gonna stay friends with guys.
Speaker 2: Like this, you know, Yeah, absolutely? I mean and especially like you know some of the people I trained with, and you know they're not friends with.
Speaker 1: People to be friends with shows. It does show a lot when you start getting a good friends circle, because you're gonna you get cut of that shit real quick. When you do dumb shit, you know. Yeah, and it's like George, don't they don't put a bullshit like John and Gordon.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I don't drink alcohol, I don't do drugs, don't smoke weed. Most thing I do have is a crippling nicotine addition. But nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, there's worse things.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: What are you doing, like Firearms Instructure now or what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm the chief Firearms Instructure and director of Partnerships or Texas Gun Rights. I'm back in the fight where the aregest no compromise gun rights group in the state of Texas. We're responsible for force reset triggers being past arm turned over in the Supreme Court, uh, pistol braces, bumpstocks, constitutional carry. We banned red flag laws and I was directly responsible for that one and it was a part of that fight. And banning red flag laws in the.
Speaker 1: Same text basins something taken away the red flag of those works. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So extreme risk protection orders red flag laws essentially give the courts and the police the ability to come into your house and to take your firearms due to safety risks. Say you have like a crazy extra girl for your wife's pissed at you or something, say you're crazy, suicidal, you're gonna go shoot up score or something without a hearing being had and without you having the proper abilities to defend yourself. It says you can get a temporary court order or in some states like California, just based on law enforcements assessment of the thing, they can come in and take your firearms and take away your Second Amendment rights. In the state of Texas last session, I testified on behalf of that bill and worked with some of our legislators and senators on getting that pass to where that can no longer happen. A defendant has a Fourth Amendment right and fifth and fifth Amendment right, sixth Amendment to go in and defend themselves in the court of law with an attorney present, before having their guns taken away, without being committed, without being accused of a crime. Because it's not justice, that's government overreache.
Speaker 1: I agree, like literally the first minute, freedom of speech, second right to bare arms. Tho's the two most important moments. That's why they're in that order. You know, feat is the number one.
Speaker 2: The say second text, the first Yeah.
Speaker 1: Those are I mean, obviously all are important, but those are like, you know, and what a brilliant document that was written of Our government's kind of been competent now, but thank god the founding father has put that they could could you imagine our Congress putting that together now, like there's no way up.
Speaker 2: With no bump stocks. No, yeah, that's a seventeen round block seventeen.
Speaker 1: They're going to ten thousand pages.
Speaker 2: But just think they just you wouldn't be able to read it.
Speaker 1: It's such a brilliant document which so many countries are losing their first now they've already lost their second. I mean, well they don't have minisitary, they've already lost their gun rice, they've lost their freedom of.
Speaker 2: I mean, look it overseas like you have no freedom of speech, you have no freedom of religion in some countries. Ship you got to London and you say the wrong thing on Facebook, they're gonna show up to your house and throw you in jail. Same with Canada.
Speaker 1: I've seen post. This is insane.
Speaker 2: Yep, you go to other countries in the Middle East. We have the right in this country, as much as I disagree with it on certain levels, to do certain things, but you get thrown off of roofs in other countries for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know a couple still ye, I disagree with lifestyle. Would also disagree with.
Speaker 2: That, yep. Like I don't think you should be killed for having your right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that shit shouldn't be celebrated. It should be like buried under the closet. It's just live in San Francisco. And when I was young, I'm like, oh, you know whatever, I fell for the thing. But did you just see just disgusting filth being pushed? And then you have children, they're pushing it in the schools and it's like, why are they pushing the shit on my Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I have gay friends. One of the guys that I brought, I don't hate it as a good friend, and like, I don't think anybody should be killed for that or thrown off a roof. And there's countries that do that. It's insane that some people will do that to people for exercising their right. And none of my gay friends push that stuff. None of them think it should be pushed in schools.
Speaker 1: Exactly. I'm finally gave people as long as are that it shouldn't be like your personality, it shouldn't be pushing it in schools, like those fucking dudes that would read books dressed. It's like a fucking dress. It's like a chick like that dude's a pedophile.
Speaker 2: That dude's a pedophile, and that dude needs to be thrown in prison.
Speaker 1: Exactly because can't believe that that was like a thing. Maybe drag Queen's story. Yeah, it's like what the fuck? And I I was in sam Scho they were trying to push this weirdship daughter. I'm like, no, my daughter's not because there's like tons of like trans kids that are school They're really just kids that were uncool.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Imagine they have a fucking dumb doctor a parent, they give them on drugs to totally ruin their life, sterialize them. Yeah, it's an evil.
Speaker 2: Evil absolutely, And like there's no reason a thirteen year old girl needs to be getting put on testosterone. I understand it. I have some friends that are women that are pregnant, and women do need testosterone a little bit to survive, So I get it. I had a friend that's a female, she was pregnant, she needed to get testosterone shots. That's fine, that'sally improved. That's not turning her into a dude that's keeping her in her child alive.
Speaker 1: Well, even if you like ask bodybuilders and stuff, they'll say, oh, never takes toostroon until you're like in your twenty early twenties or something. They'll tell men, no, no, don't definitely don't take stosterone for fourteen fifteen. But you have doctors putting like twelve year ols on it. So the bodybuilders are giving a lot more sensible device than the doctors.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and I don't see anything wrong with testosterone. TRT is very helpful for a lot of people.
Speaker 1: It is typically wouldn't one to take it like eighteen nineteen shift so much toss stone flourishing through your body anyways. Yeah, and I think it could like you know, you stop growing once you take it stuff like that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, there's a lot of good research behind it, but like it's very controlled when done correct research. Even do your blood tests, see your levels. If you're at a low level, like say you're in the three hundreds, probably should get get on a good dose, get maybe one hundred pilgrams a week, which would be a good nice.
Speaker 1: I think there's there's been such a negative push against the sastron is so vilified when there's so many positive to it. It's a naturally occurring thing. Yeah, absolutely what it is. You get these guys take insane amount and they take other drugs with it. The bodybuilders, they're taking like fifty times the dose are supposed to and like ten drugs. But regular disostrone is actually almost like a miracle drug, but like a hardly push it that. And like peptides are like, uh, peptides are great too, which actually is gotten to a peptide country y company Hanobi, which is become a huge believer, hought to check out something. I'm a huge faver. And peptides, you know, I still have only taken a couple of them, but they hill injuries or they make injuries speed up, you know, obviously not gonna heal all injuries. It helps recovery. It's similar. There's one that similar to growth hormone, but the doctors don't want them push because they can't patent them. Your patentterfect for ones because they're like naturally occurrent menial acids. And I'm not going to say there's nothing negative about them, but like there's very I haven't found anything negative about him yet. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. I mean I've I haven't done a lot of research on peptides. I've researched testosterone pretty extensively, and it really is a miracle drug for a lot of people. But like you said, why are we pushing this on young children? Why are we putting estrogen blockers on like young little boys, Because that's gonna stunt them for the rest of their lives to where they are going to need to take testosterone as an adult, because it's going to block their entire testoster and production to where they'll no longer be able to produce.
Speaker 1: Test test are like serious things.
Speaker 2: They're done wrong and it's going to make them sterile.
Speaker 1: Yep, exactly something. If you could use right, it can be good, but if you just randomly use it wrong, it's really fuck people up. Absolutely, like chopped tits off girls, like guys getting it's.
Speaker 2: Just permanently deforming people.
Speaker 1: So you can't buy a gun, you can't buy a beer, you can't buy cigarettes, but oh you chop your dick off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, idea great, It's sort of like voting. I cannot right, Yeah, id for everything else, But in most states, I don't need an idea to vote.
Speaker 1: The voting thing is funny. It's like these Democrats are like, they're so racist, they think black people are uncapable of getting They say like, oh, you're racist, it's racist to have black people have ideas to vote. Like, no, you're the fucking racist. You think black people are too dumb to get an ID, and if you are too dumb to get an ID, you shouldn't fucking vote.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. I think Democrats they funded the kkk Ku kux Klan. They were the original racist and I still believe they are the racists basically.
Speaker 1: How they in a weird way, like I say, They're like.
Speaker 2: I'm not racist, but no, I have a lot of black friends. A good majority of my closest friends happen to be black, exactly for somebody that is accused of killing all black people.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of black friend clothes being racist too. And I have a lot of black friends. I think because I'm like real with them, I don't fuck I say how I really feel, you know, you know, tiptoe around the black crime problems and fucking culture problems. But it doesn't mean I don't like black people. But I'm gonna say what I see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean like it's it's easy. Some of the black people I know are some of the smartest people I've ever met. Yes, they're rage conservatives, like thet.
Speaker 1: My black friends are are you and huts Finds? Are you right here?
Speaker 2: I haven't met them yet, but I know they're good people. In connection with them, yeah, I'd love to have a connection with them.
Speaker 1: Oh see if they're on this week, if you've got time, Yeah, I think you'd be great for them there, it'd be a fun podcast. Friends of mine and I like I got to enter one of their truck gill ways right after this. They're I love the Hots friends. They're like so cool. They don't they're so.
Speaker 2: Down to earth the amount of threats they get, Like, these are just black conservatives.
Speaker 1: They gave me in passes so I can drop the in word if I want. I love it because they give you. They're so light skin, so the two of them, between the two of them, it's.
Speaker 2: Like one, yeah, yeah, two equals out I want so.
Speaker 1: I can drop the bombs if I want.
Speaker 2: Perfect I'd be careful on that one. Jay. Yeah, maybe maybe go do it around Chris, go drop it in the gym.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's gonna.
Speaker 2: Watch this podcast and he's gonna be like, you race his motherfucker.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try to see if he'll talk to you, because that was just so insane, out of line, like that's all you have to do. You catch had restaurants and ship before.
Speaker 2: No, yes, once early in the trial. But there was this time where I was in Oregon for an event. Do you do you know Sheriff Mark Lamb. No, he's a former sheriff of Panel County. I'm good friends with his son, Kaid Lamb. And we went out and grab braptast in this place in Oregon after an event, and there were shards of glass in my food and I took a bite and I just felt like a little bit of holding this in my mouth and I just immediately wrenched my mouth out, took it out, and stopped eating anything.
Speaker 1: Did you say anything?
Speaker 2: I didn't. I thought I did say something like, oh, we're so sorry, we'll get you another one.
Speaker 1: Sorry, second one fucking arrested.
Speaker 2: But then like three months later I saw on Twitter and they're like, we put charge of hard plastic in Kyle's food. So it's heart plastic or glass. I think it was glass.
Speaker 1: But the person should be arrested.
Speaker 2: They should, but they would never prosecute them in Oregon. And I'm sure I can find the place. I should probably expose that place.
Speaker 1: Oh you should. Yeah, that's the thing. Like you said, prosecutions, you need to be really careful what city you're in because it shows these I don't really like doing the left right divide, but you can see as a whole the Democrats and left is they want to put you in prison for life. They wanted they wanted you dead. They wanted to take your whole life away. I might with that prol that's taking your life away. And you were fucking seventeen. That's evil. Oh, that's evil. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I just recently publicly talked about this a couple of weeks ago on Sara Gonzalez's podcast at Blaze Studios. But a couple of years ago. So guy tried to break into my house. This was the story I was telling you about in the gym to where you and Sean, where I was naked, but I was taking a shower. I was home, sick, not feeling good, was in the shower and that I just heard a lot of bang on my door and then it got my attention. Another bang checked my security camera. I was like, I just see a mask guy trying to kick in my door. So I hit my panic button. I threw on my plate, carrying out my rifle, but it was just balls dangling in the middle of the kitchen. Is strong and strong point. Thank god my door's reinforced. I'd go with three inch screws and all of my studs in all my doors, so the door goes into the studs, making it near and possible to kick down. He heard the police sirens coming because they know when I hit my panic button to come very fast.
Speaker 1: I think he was targeting you, not just like a random breaking. Probably well.
Speaker 2: Previously following that, the FBI was notified in local police department that I was being followed by a drone because everywhere I walked leaving there was a drone hovering overhead, following my car the parking lot. I would take my dog to the dog park. A drone right above the dog park watched me. I'd walk back to my apartment.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Outside my window a little bit watching. So I let the police know, and I asked him, hey, if I shoot this out of the sky, at my getting at rest, and they said, you'll get a ticket from US and then the FA is gonna come and throw you in federal prison. I was like, you don't want to go back to not do that. Apparently it's illegal to shoot a drone out of this guy, so Saturday not it's FA violation shooting a unmanned aircraft or.
Speaker 1: Something out of there. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I would have grabbed my twelve gage and played skeet with it. But then a couple of days later drone stopped. The guy was texting me he said, see any drones flying around your place lately? On Twitter? And I was like, oh, that's weird. And that day is when somebody was trying to kick.
Speaker 1: Him the door. Yeah it was probably related. That's yeah, that's insane. No, we have to think by the type of controversial too, you more than me. But like like where we live, we can't have our addresses. A gated community is like maybe your girl knows how to use a firearm is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I feel better, Like I feel bad somebody tries to break in my house and deal with me, but I feel extra bad if somebody has to break in my house and deal with my wife out a home, but not that because she's grabbing the shotgun and she is very good.
Speaker 1: It was a funny talk we're having earlier with Sean, like run out, balls out. She would probably post the video. How viral would that I go, just naked blowing something.
Speaker 2: I mean, you would have to zoom in. I'd have to get an only fans account at that point, though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, might as well make some money at that, right, put that shit and OnlyFans. Yeah, but I wouldn't want to get them any money. That's such a fucking subverse of the fucking.
Speaker 2: Oh I know, but man, could I be rich?
Speaker 1: But yeah, you make the money? Fuck it, put the ball shots on there.
Speaker 2: I actually have a friend who's been trying to convince me to make an only fans. I told him no, but one of his buddies made it only fans and he only posts pictures of firearms only fans.
Speaker 1: It was interesting. Only fans was trying to go away from the sex work and get people. So they were actually contacting me trying to get me to do it. And some fighters that did it, they're pretty good money. But I just don't like OnlyFans, so.
Speaker 2: I don't like what it stands I don't like it turn the money exactly.
Speaker 1: So, even though I would have been doing fight content and there, I didn't want to support the organization. I felt like it would have been kind of an embarrassment and like, uh in a bad look.
Speaker 2: No, no, we got time. I just forget that. Every time a watch, people text you twenty four so.
Speaker 1: You get to watch. Why are you Vibra? I need to remember to shut my fucking phone down because I think they have the sound off. I fucking I keep hearing it go for every Now I gotta leave it on. It's like we're in the middle of a podcast. Oh yeah, No, I mean you disappeared from the Limelight for like a year or two years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, so I haven't heard from.
Speaker 1: You from ever and I saw you make a statement recently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so last January, I kind of stepped away from the limelight. I was tired of all the hate. I was tired of the death threat. But I just saw that crazy that you do like that. Yeah, it was like you witnessed it.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: I didn't care, like it didn't. It doesn't bother me, And I.
Speaker 1: Guess I get more insults of people. People and you know, we're not that closed. But when people attack my friends, people would like attack on me, and it's so unfair. It was so unfair too.
Speaker 2: It's not not fair, but it's also life and I've learned to deal.
Speaker 1: With that attitude, but it really bothered me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, And one of the biggest things that has happened over my time being away is being married and learning nobody else's opinion matters besides my wife and gods, finding finding Jesus, developing a better relationship with him. Me and my wife go to church every Sunday. I invite all people to go to church on Sunday. It's great. Everybody should do it, no matter what your religion is. I'm a huge freedom of religion guy. Go to your church, whatever it is, your moss, your temple.
Speaker 1: We were just out hanging out with the Muslim, the jew and Christians getting along.
Speaker 2: I don't care what people's religions are. We're all humans. At the end of the day, we all bleed red. It's our right to.
Speaker 1: I strongly agree with that. I think it's good to be religious, but I think we shouldn't have push hatred towards any other religion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's not my job to judge, and I may have a different opinion than than those people, but it's also I'm a Christian. I treat people like that human story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, dispect you, but if they're putting treating me, gave them with respect. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Religion, we're these huge anti Semnites. And people were just hanging out with a muscle manner and a Jewish.
Speaker 1: Like Shane's a good friend of mine who's Jewish. Everyone's like, you hate Jews. He's like people to always tell him, like, ya are your friends with Jay? Because I'm very critical of Israel, you know, and some Jews doesn't mean I hate all Jews.
Speaker 2: I'm most people are critical of Israel, and like, I'll never publicly talk about my standpoint on that, and it's totally mine, you know, Like I'll never talk about anything on how I feel about the wars or anything or my thoughts on that because it's not my brand, it's not my issue.
Speaker 1: I tell some people not to like some of my friends. That's polity say something like that you don't really understand that, Well, it's not your thing. It's better not to unless you really understand it and care. And I better just not talk about.
Speaker 2: Certain yes, and like I don't know anything about it.
Speaker 1: It's not unless you actually probably research it. I don't think you talked about topic unless you actually research it.
Speaker 2: That's my part, Like my issues are gone.
Speaker 1: Might not yet because you might not understand it right and jump on the wrong side accidentally. You know, so unless you take you know, hours reading, you probably shouldn't speak on.
Speaker 2: It hard pert and I will say what happened that got me back into the spotlight is I was working construction for a little bit. I ended up getting injured at a construction job. And then September tenth happened when Charlie Kirk was assassinated. I watched it while on my lunch break. I saw it not live, but seconds after happened. I knew it immediately, and I broke down because I knew Charlie pretty well.
Speaker 1: I know you met up a little bit, but not well.
Speaker 2: That was actually the first time we met Jake was at a Turning Point USA event, and I liked him.
Speaker 1: Like we had some disagreements, obviously over the Zionis thing, but he wasn't a bad person. We could disagree and I.
Speaker 2: Hate each other, but he didn't deserve to be killed.
Speaker 1: Us being controversial. It's just like that would hit me hard, you know.
Speaker 2: It hit me really hard. And I said, if they're going to kill a man for exercising his First Amendment right and using his voice to not attack people but debate people, because Charlie would always go out and he would say change my mind, and he would debate people on college campuses and he had a lot of backing and he did change a lot of minds, and it's incredible the work he was able to do. But seeing that all stripped away from him, a husband, a father, radicalizes me. It radicalized me more than anything in my entire life seeing that happen, seeing that being taken away from him, taken away from his family, knowing him on a personal level, and having spent a lot of time with him. So I made that decision with my wife. I said, I'm getting back into the fight and I'm gonna do this to pick up the mic. I'm not going to be silenced anymore. I'm not going to let these leftists win, these violent antifa transvestites win. I'm gonna go out there and I'm gonna stand up for what I believe in, just as Charlie stood up for what he believed in.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you have to like these people they killed him and they wanted to take your life a way of putting you in prison. So it's like these people want is dead or in prison for life. So he's like, you have to stand up. What do you be careful to not be like all leftists? But there's too many of them think that way. Yeah, there's way too many of them. At a good leftist too, but there's too many things that way. Like, So it's I was sickened by like I put something out brain for Charlie and had people being like, oh, he's a Zionist.
Speaker 2: Why are you Wow, it was a human being.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were like I couldn't believe the people were attacking me. Were like, you are sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it's disgusting the people that celebrate what happened to him discuss it's it makes me sick what they what they've said about me, saying they're gonna kirk me for coming up back into the fight in honor of Charlie. But like there's been.
Speaker 1: No they might really a death threat sometimes is it going to be? You never know which ones are real because you don't tell people, can only scare people around me. But was like, of course I get death threats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I work with that behind all my death threats. But I also carry a gun every single place I go. I mean, I want sitting behind me right now in your studio. Not that I don't trust you, Jake, I just know I don't.
Speaker 1: Know what's just tried. Fucking you have any to go?
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, we're the hood.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: I used to not carry guns, but I would never any guns because I was a good fighter. But after George Floyd Rice was the same, the police stood down. I'm like, holy shit, the police aren't.
Speaker 2: How many people can you take in a fight, though, Jake, Exactly, I'm not can you take like I know you can take me one on water to fight, but can you take thirty of me? I wanted to fight.
Speaker 1: If people don't how to jump me properly, I could take a bunch of people. But if they don't dump properly, I can't. Yeah, they all bob at once. I'm fucked. If guys come one in time, I use it. Can I beat in big groups? You floor a couple of them and they get scared. But if they all attack you at lunch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I know if me and my buddies were to jump, you know, we're all going for your arms.
Speaker 1: Yet you have to all attack it once, exactly. People do know how attack it once though. If they come one to time, I can fuck a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Up and they're probably gonna get hit.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I couldn't believe just watching the cops stand down. I called with my friend that had a lot of guns. I'm like, bro, I couldn't pick up one of your guns right now. If I'm getting a shotgun a pistol, obviously that's a legal band. You know. Fuck got a couple of guns in my house because there was just riots everywhere, and the cops literally just stood down.
Speaker 2: They stood down, And I just saw another ruling got pushed in California to where cops can no longer use less than lethal devices on rioters. I'm like, okay, so what are they supposed to use now? Lethal devices?
Speaker 1: They have weird rules, Like in New York they made a rule where you you can't choke someone and you can't put like weight on their stern them. Now you know a little about ju jitsu, if you can't choke someone you can't put in the sternum, how are you going to arrest them? I actually had a weird incidence in New York. I was it was right after George Floyd Riyce. I was out there and I got a sandwich and I was eating it on the stairs. There's maybe seven or eight guys up behind me, like some black guys, and they're eating and they come over. The cops tell me I had to leave with the COVID and I'm just like, well, there's a black guys behind me, so I'm not leaving unless they do. And they kept just like not acknowledging the black guys are and telling me I had to leave, and I'm just like no, and like we're gonna rest you. Then I'm like, well, there's no way the two of you guys can rest me because I know the new laws. You better call back up. So he called back up and then the guy got there and thankfully the sergeant, a black guy, told the guys here all handle us leave and he's like, he's like, I apologize, that was so ridiculous. He's the guy was black and apologize. He's, Oh, we have these crazy rules right now. We can't arrest black people unless we're doing something ridiculously violent. But that was just so ridiculous. They tried kicking off the stairs. I apologize and then so the least that guy handled it good, but prosecution because I was just I'm just not going to move, and there's like I'm not gonna be treated different from our race. It's like it's like segregation again. The black guy could sit there. It was a weird time in New York, like it was during the mass too, So they let the black people walk in without masks in the stour. For white people, they say, put on your mask. So I just started being like I was black when I walked in, and it worked every time. Once I said that, people they stopped telling me put it on. I just couldn't believe how. I don't know how long that lost the card now though yeah, I got the in card from the Hodge Twins. Now, I just don't know how long that went on. But there was like at least a three four months period in New York where they completely had different rules for black and white people.
Speaker 2: So I do want to ask you this. I'm huge into fighting all of watching MMA, and I love Jiuits it was one of my favorite supports. I think it's one of the most practical, definitely sports and learning how to fight and defend yourself. What advice do you have to any person just getting into jiujitsu? Where should they start? What basics do they need to learn? What should they look for?
Speaker 1: To Jim Okay, that's a very hard question because, like I obviously can walk into gym and know right away if they're confident or not.
Speaker 2: I take Dan's advice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're an amazing place, so you are very fortunate. You walked in the best best trainers in the world. And if they're telling you a jam's good, it's kind of be good. But it's what a what a regular person looks too. Fuck, I'm trying to think because it's not just belts, because there's tons of black belts. Yeah, belts don't black belt like me, Gordon time, guys, they suck black felts like we just run through these. I'm in terrible shape right now, but I'm I'm shaped. I've tack like eight times in five minutes. We tap on a black belt and stuff. It's a different level we understand. Fuck, how do you identify? I mean, you could look at the guy. If the guy has like credentials of like winning worlds, that type of stuff. But it's but you can have amazing teachers that haven't competed that much. I'm trying to think of how would someone that doesn't know identify it. I think the best thing is if you know friends that are in GIT to try to ask, because god damn wish I could think of a good reason, a good way to identify, because it's not just it's not off belts. It's if someone's on world titles, are probably good. But some people are good, but they're not good at teaching.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely. I mean there's certain gyms out there that I'm pretty confident I could probably take some of their purple belts, and I'm just a white belt exactly.
Speaker 1: You also, it's important to you might be a gym where some people are good but getting completely ignored. You want to make sure well for you you have you're a march man. You have people that might want to fuck you up, so you have to be very careful here.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm not getting in any tournaments and I probably will never compete because you had a lot good first. Yeah, well I've talked. I talked with my coaches a lot. If I ever get up to a level to where I'm like a black belt and I'm getting really serious about it and not just learning it for the stress reliever and the fundamentals, and I just love it because the stress.
Speaker 1: That's for me too, Like don't go over they try to shutting it down. I have to train. I just tried to starting to go crazy, like I know I have to train.
Speaker 2: I can go about with my four days without training to where I'm just like I new gym.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. I started getting like I fucking need to. I start getting like my meditation is like my stress reliever.
Speaker 2: You're actually supposed to meet my coach today. You would have liked him a lot. He He ended up getting stuck in Austin for a couple of days. He was training down at Gordon Ryan's gym.
Speaker 1: At least he's a good place.
Speaker 2: But I was like, hey, you know in Vegas. You're coming through today. He was like, I gotta be in Miami and tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I was like, I get it, bro, I'm gonna come out to Austin soon. You come out, we can.
Speaker 2: Shoot, like I'll teach you to shoot you teacher.
Speaker 1: I'll come with us too. That'd be cool.
Speaker 2: I was texting Gordon the other day. He said, next time I mount on Austin, you must go shooting.
Speaker 1: So that'd be awesome because like, I need to get way better at shooting. I've only been like ten times and that is not near enough. I need Okay, we'll get you really like a time a gun can just it. Need to be really comfortable with it.
Speaker 2: You know, you know what I do. So clear your gun when you're at home with your whole strawn you're watching a movie. Just sit there and draw. Sit there and draw. Do that about twenty times. Get the draw down, balance a quarter or an empty casing on the round of your gun. Get a good grip, sit, find a target, pull the trigger, make sure the quarter doesn't drop. Rewrack your gun, do it again, rebalance.
Speaker 1: Keep doing that so people don't understand that don't shoot. Like it's like the handling your gun, the getting it out quick, staying. I think I'd be good at staying calmon or pressure from the fighting, but like absolutely handling situational awareness.
Speaker 2: I've I've always had tremendous situation.
Speaker 1: Or good at that, Like where your backs are where people are at from all those three vices.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like watching reflection, seeing what's behind you, knowing your surroundings. Just I've always had amazing, suprendous situational awareness, and I think that has to do with when.
Speaker 1: I used to wrestle wrestling, but.
Speaker 2: Like it's only gotten so much better doing just it too, because like now I can look at somebody and I can see exactly what your hands are doing, just with making eye contact.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like for me, like I always state like I'll never let's not getting touching range. In touching range, I've been work for a while. Everyone says, oh, you shouldn't have interfered. But if, like I see a dude harassing a girl somewhere, I'm gonna I'm gonna stop them. People will try to do the argument of oh, they voted for it, which I understand, but at the same point, I'm a man, I'm not gonna listen to harass a girl. Stop the situations.
Speaker 2: But I'm not the only time a girl should get punched in the face. If that girl thinks it's if it was a boy, then it's on you. Then it's not a girl.
Speaker 1: I joke only a few years ago I put out like I think, like taking ship sent out to tweet like I challenge the toughest ten trans men in the world, one after a next I'll beat them all for some reason, which is so viral every news. Well, okay, let's let's do the fight then, But I couldn't find the ten transmit because that's actually women. Yeah, that'd be so easy. A lot of people got a few styles trying to fight men. It's like I would easily beat them and even off a one hundred thousand on of my own money if they'd come and fight me. But I couldn't find the ten.
Speaker 2: Do I get one hundred thousand dollars if I identify them for a day?
Speaker 1: No women that identify men that I challenge.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I'm identify as a woman.
Speaker 1: Ye, but that's the thing, thousand bucks. I wanted to show the absurdity of how you can be a man and going women's sports and dominate. But but women never go on men's sports, even if they're trans, they still go women. Just a difference in athleticism is so mad.
Speaker 2: Nothing against women, but I will say, like, there are some women at my gym that can kick my.
Speaker 1: Ass, becau there's no woman that can kick my ass.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe once you get at a level, soon you'll build all the girls give you another.
Speaker 2: I think there's one female that can.
Speaker 1: There's one insanely good girl at Gordon's Gym that too good. Yeah, I got a pay attention, but I'm still gonna fuck her up. She's fucking what's her name? She is so good?
Speaker 2: Is she the European girl?
Speaker 1: Does that one? She's young like dark hair.
Speaker 2: I know you're talking about the driving case.
Speaker 1: You can do her name. She's so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she will kick my ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'll fuck her up. I'll fuck her up for you know, just like as a man, I could not fucking lose to your girl. But then as an athlete you realize just the insanity and the difference of the level of technique. Oh, it's the level of athleticism. It's just like a few times I start a girl, I'm a plane like ha ha, you know you can hit me. But I mean, obviously that one girl have to go a little bit harder. Yep. That's like the best girl in the role. She like taps out everyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now there's some incredible fighters at King's Way, and it's it's great, Jim. It's just like I'll go and roll for maybe about an hour or two, and then I'll just watch because that's the best thing I've learned is sitting on the sideline and like I want to be in there and I want to be rolling, But watching what other people doing and trying to pick up from what those people are training in and what they're doing has been the biggest lesson I've learned for myself.
Speaker 1: I highly recommend people doing that. You need to train too. You can't just watch, but then you watch the very elite and you see the little micro details are doing and like you're literally watching the best in the world. Like Gordon doesn't do any fucking mistakes. It drives me crazy rises and sing because he doesn't fucking make mistakes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's he's such he there's a reason why he's the greatest at all time at jujitsu. And a lot of people try to debate.
Speaker 1: Not a lot of people really, I don't think few people now try.
Speaker 2: To bait you on it, but I'm like, he's definitely look at his record.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's such a young age too. He's brilliant and getting you tired too, because he makes you use more energy than he's using.
Speaker 2: Yep, So like that's the.
Speaker 1: Top of you knows how to ride his weight where you're fucking getting gassed out. He has it all like he's a he's a genius of how he's he's complete, complete genius, in my opinion, masterpiece. It's like pure art, like martial arts art. Watching him go. Yes, it is like you're smart that you sit there and watch the great so you can learn so much doing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's hard sometimes because I want to keep going. I have. I have an incredible endurance. I lost one hundred pounds I.
Speaker 1: Used to you gained one hundred pounds before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was morbidly obese for a second after I saw you and stuff. Yeah it was I got to show you a photo.
Speaker 1: What happened to depression or what it was?
Speaker 2: Just a little bit of depression and just like not really caring about myself, hating the world.
Speaker 1: Why did you get depressed? All the stress?
Speaker 2: All the stress? Everything I did was eat and I was a fat.
Speaker 1: Glad you got fucking normal again. Beating fat sucks.
Speaker 2: I got an amazing photo. I'll see if I can show on the camera, fat Kyle.
Speaker 1: I'll put it up on the on the screen. D What do you recognize these guys won't be trying to fight you at the gym?
Speaker 2: Yeah right, but think you hate yourself? Yeah yeah right. It looks like I ate myself to me in there. But then I started losing weight, so my endurance is super incredible. My cardio is very high.
Speaker 1: It's terrible right now, so I get a fight, I'm like, fuck, yeah, I got I gotta try it in this quick.
Speaker 2: So I don't drink I know this is terrible. I don't drink water when I train. I drink water before and after training, and I'll put salt in my water. I don't do those like flavor.
Speaker 1: I don't drink water train either. But I think it goes back to wrestling. Our coach when't let's drink water, drink training.
Speaker 2: That's exactly why I don't.
Speaker 1: That why I too. So it was fired in my head that I can't drink water train.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And Dan was like, why don't you go get some water the other day? And I was like, I don't drink.
Speaker 1: Water training, that's funny.
Speaker 2: Before and after and I put salt, just table salt in my water because that kicks out the sodium and that's what hydrates you super fast, and it's the cleanest way to hydrate yourself. And I'll just do that and I'm good to go for the entire time. Not out of breath terribly. I'm so con wet most of the time. But I'm saying people on like the side.
Speaker 1: Just sweating like that. Yeah, it's so funny. I dodn'tdrink water either. We weren't allowed to, and it's just my body is like that. Still, well, let's wrap up with before you got a gun show a bunch of shit today. I just want to focus go one more time back to the fucking the trial. What you're dealing with if you were seventeen or did you turn eighteen at that point.
Speaker 2: I was eighteen when I got acquitted.
Speaker 1: You're looking at life in prison without role like adults. I don't imagine the stress, Like what was that like in your life? I must have just like.
Speaker 2: It was stressful, and I I really had to deconnect from it sort of in a way of like, Okay, if it happens, it happens, and I just have to I would just have to accept it at some point, knowing I would have just been killed in prison.
Speaker 1: How do you because they would think you were a racism Yeah, yeah, they would want to kill you.
Speaker 2: I knew I would have been killed as soon as I got put on the floor. But I already accepted my fate with the Lord during that time. And who's good. I mean, maybe the Nazis or something, but I killed one of their own. The first guy I killed was you have to come and get a white supress. But the funny thing is the guy, that first guy that attacked me was like a Nazi.
Speaker 1: He wasn't two of them Jewish, I think. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know any of that to be true or anything. I have no idea. But the first guy, Joseph Rosenbaum, he was He was like a white supremacist type dude who we found out.
Speaker 1: Before, which obviously you're not hateful towards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was like in a white premacist gang at present.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're different races religions.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And like my mother in law is like an authentic Mexican. She's from the middle of Mexico who came here legally, but doesn't better.
Speaker 1: Than that language. She's getting deported.
Speaker 2: I know, she'll be fine. But she still doesn't know English. But never had a conversation with her. But my wife is fluent into Spanish. Very cultural. We love traveling to different places, we love different cultures, but when we go to those other places, we respect their culture.
Speaker 1: I always study the cultures before I go somewhere, see with the artists, see the customs. So I'm not doing something disrespectful.
Speaker 2: Because just like you said earlier, like we're talking about a different topic of christaying that was his home, but no, it wasn't his home, but we're going to their home, so we're gonna respect their home.
Speaker 1: Exactly, if Randy dash you to leave unforced, you'd have to say, sorry, we have to go because he's home. We were in but my home.
Speaker 2: He met me, and Randy was nice to you.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 2: It was he was nice and if he did if he had a problem, he would have told been like, hey he follows your Twitter. Yeah, he follows me on Twitter like bankers sweet. Yeah, he would have just asked us to leave right then and there exactly for something.
Speaker 1: Then Unfortunately we would have had to go because in his home, I would respect it.
Speaker 2: I would have been like, hey, no, worries at all. Thank you so much for alignment opportunity to even be here in the beginning.
Speaker 1: You handle it so well. I'm more like wanting to find people.
Speaker 2: Oh look, I leave everything on the mat, and that's my only role with people who somewhat respect me or No.
Speaker 1: I'm actually pretty mellow overall. It's just I felt like it would disrespect how my guest felt like just such a slap in the face. And then you've already it felt like he's on you, You've already dealt with so much too. Like I can't imagine those four days when you're waiting for the fucking It was long.
Speaker 2: And then my stomach sank when I the jury. The entire day, I couldn't eat. I think I lost like maybe fifteen pounds in those four days. It was great. It was like not even a water fast. I couldn't even drink liquids.
Speaker 1: And when they're sitting there just standing, it takes so long, right, and you're just here, like actually listened to the verdict live. It's weird. We were sitting there. I was like, I was like stressed out for you, Like, is they gonna put this kid in prison for life?
Speaker 2: Just the weight that got removed from my back when the verdict was red.
Speaker 1: Was just it was just like just really I couldn't imagine that relief. I just felt, yeah, and then you got to reput your life together back after that, which looks like you're really good right now.
Speaker 2: So I mean, I put all the credit to God. And then I've learned things that helped me out in the world of stress, like going to the range, going to the gym, going to jiu jitsu. Hopefully I'll be getting to MMA within the next two years. Just I want to get really good at jiu jitsu before I go.
Speaker 1: To I go telling you earlier, I would do jusu for like a year, then start doing the boxing and stuff, unless you're trying to fight sooner, but I would just try to.
Speaker 2: I still think I agree with my buddy my coaches on it. I think like I don't know if I'll ever be out of I know I'll never be at a level of like a Damn Man Sue or Gordon Ryer or Jake Shields or even Shane or.
Speaker 1: You want to do some fights, but I'd love to.
Speaker 2: Do some fights. But like man, I could see people like Chris I don't even think I'll ever be at a level at Chris.
Speaker 1: I think something like that would happen. I jokingly says, anyone try fuck up here, And I pointed him and be like, oh, maybe him, and I can't believe that happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I could see him dropping classes just so he can maybe get in a ring with me and cause harm against me and actually do his best to physically hurt me. I know, when you're in a ring, you're not trying to hurt the other person trying to win a fight.
Speaker 1: When you're actually fighting, you're kind of hurt the person. But I think you actually can make pretty good money fighting because you have such a big name. He'd want to develop the skills first, but you could get like big way bigger fights than a regular person right away. But you definitely want to get the skills.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll get good and I'll fight Jake, Paul.
Speaker 1: You're right, you can fight guys like that, like because some of these organizations they pay guys good because it's not just you know, it's not your skills. It's like you're people are gonna want to watch you fight, People are gonna pep you hate you, people love you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need to find somebody about supporters too. A lot of people like you have noticed too. If you'd be hate on you, but a lot of people give you a lot of I mean, you saw a good majority in the gym.
Speaker 1: It was like ninety percent, it was ninety nine. It was only one person.
Speaker 2: It was one person. The rest of the people who may have not liked me, they didn't say anything.
Speaker 1: The black I thought I was out him for a second. I'm like, no, no, no, not you like, oh my gosh, like I don't want beef with J're like, no, no, no, you are causing the problem. But thanks so much for coming on so much too and looking so much cool. Perfect fifteen per perfect right number.
Speaker 4: Some people just love.
Speaker 1: It's not live.
Speaker 4: I should always Oh.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, I've demonetized everyone. So if you want to support me and the podcast, go to fight Back podcast dot com and you can buy some cool merch Like they shut up right now.