Speaker 1: On one Linchintaco on Orlando's rock station one on one one w j r R.
Speaker 2: Florida Man, Florida Man, Florida Man, got to be a flooring man.
Speaker 3: He's got to be a flying man again.
Speaker 1: Our apologies in advance here, we haven't updated Florida Man to a DEI standard jet. It's just one encompassing Florida Man theme song for all Florida people.
Speaker 3: Everybody's equal.
Speaker 1: Now it's in this case Florida woman.
Speaker 3: Everybody's equal.
Speaker 2: It's sure, yes, yes, excuse me, I've got a little burp going on. How about that one headline of the week earlier. Now we have a Florida woman.
Speaker 3: Bring it.
Speaker 1: And as has been the tradition over the last it's going back six months a year. At this point, most Florida Man slash woman stories have had their genesis in the Saint Pete Clearwater area. Again, the theory pans out here Saint Pete Salo to twenty two year old Ricky Holly. She's uh, she takes her pizza seriously. Taco Bob, no relation to Ricky Bobby. We have Ricky Holly. Yes, this is a woman. She flew into a rage after her She claims her Domino's pizza that she ordered was delivered quote cold and uncut, uncut. Yeah, they hadn't sliced it yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, but I'm saying, if you ever had an uncut pizza delivered, I.
Speaker 1: Thought I heard there are some folks who will sometimes order them that way to keep it hot.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the idea was behind having an uncut pizza, but I have heard of that before. So maybe maybe she got someone else's pizza. I don't know, but that doesn't excuse the cold factor. Taco Oh, Ricky Holly ain't down that. No. What she did was go down to the actual Dominoes that she had ordered from, and that's where she threw her fit of rage, including destroying the phone there at the Domino's. For anybody who still actually calls on the phone to make their.
Speaker 2: Order, ma'am, you guys have a big storm coming right down your alley. Settle down with the pizza person. They're they're just there working when they have to do some prep in themselves.
Speaker 1: Come on, lady, So somebody there I'm assuming utilizing their own phone since she had destroyed the restaurant's phone, called police and she ended up getting arrested for criminal mischief, which is is a misdemeanor. She did spend a night in jail before being released. She was ordered not to have contact with that Domino's location, but she is not prevented from ordering pizza from another establishment.
Speaker 3: She's good to the other Dominoes.
Speaker 1: Right, they put her on the pizza list, do not deliver her list now I find it. Here's where she made her misstep.
Speaker 2: I think it's truly that she can do other Dominoes or just other pizza says that location.
Speaker 1: That's all that was designated. Although I'm sure the company could if they wanted to say, no, we're not delivered, We're not.
Speaker 3: Of course they could avoid the annoid man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anybody who's been paying attention to Dominoes over the last couple of years knows that they are doing everything they can to go above and beyond to improve they're perceived shortcomings. Wouldn't this cold and uncut pizza fall underneath there?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 1: Aren't they running some campaign where we guarantee your pizza and if it's not right, they're gonna make it right. Lady, just have some common courtesy here, Tell them what's wrong and they're gonna fix it for you exactly. You can go bust their phone up.
Speaker 2: No, I mean if I got an uncut cold pizza, I would not be happy.
Speaker 1: But you're right, just relax. Yes, this is an odd statistic. I thought we backed this around a little bit.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 1: The headline is twenty three percent of people who have iPhones claim that they would never date an Android user.
Speaker 3: That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 2: I think at two two five, two six, we could actually do a quick pull. We're on a delay for f bomb reasons and other bombs. But if you're an iPhone user, would you not date an Android US?
Speaker 3: That dumb.
Speaker 1: Here's some of the findings in this research that was done survey. Most people with androids are aware that iPhone fans are judging them for it. I'm an Android user. I've picked up on that before. I've heard open comments about the fact that I'm an Android US.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you'll see it on like emails or tech sometimes use Android.
Speaker 3: I don't care what you use.
Speaker 1: Twenty one percent of iPhone users admit they've excluded someone from a group chat because the person had an Android. Forty two percent of iPhone users have used a separate third party messaging program like WhatsApp to accommodate their pathetic Android using friends, while thirty percent of Android users have thought about getting an iPhone just to stop peer pressure.
Speaker 2: Well, come on again, this is the dumbest study ever. I guarantee. Well, our listeners are just normal, is what it is. So they're not going to be like that.
Speaker 1: As an Android user, I switched from iPhone to Android for one reason. I wanted to break out of the iPhone ecosystem.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well I can own you with my AirPods the iPad, and they're.
Speaker 1: Trying to connect everything and everyone in your family. I'm like, no, this is my phone, and I know some of you are gonna go where you can look. I just I don't need to jump through any hoops. Just give me the damn phone and it's mine. I don't need to be interwoven with any If I want to connect with somebody, will it's a phone for crying out loud.
Speaker 3: You realize you're Android on iPhone. We might have to end this.
Speaker 2: Radio relationship me and Ivory, my friend. No, he may have to end it according to this study. I mean, we've worked together almost thirty years. I think Pat, this might be the end.
Speaker 1: Grounds for grounds for breaking up this twenty six year relationship.
Speaker 3: I'm couldn't agree on phone platforms.
Speaker 2: That was crazy. Last week I had a good run. Somebody said, don't really care? What kind of fun? Okay, here we go, what kind of phone iPhone user?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 2: I've dated Android users, so what that's stupid? I'm an Android guy? And uh oh, and then Brenton loves it's Thornton Park loves her iPhone. Yes, I wouldn't whoa, Yes it's I wouldn't date a guy that has an Android only because if I can't be near him when we can't FaceTime like you can on an iPhone instead of have and download a FaceTime just call them.
Speaker 1: That's crazy talk.
Speaker 2: Although Android is superior technology, who gaf Also, Apple has horrible customer service, don't really care? What kind of phone phone is a phone? Who cares? When I got together with my fiance, she was an Android user. Had to change that quick now shield still never go back to Android iPhone gang.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a couple that are strict on their iPhone cult members. Your cult members, phone stop phones. You need to be deprogrammed. Tom. I'm an iPhone user, but you know what, if the deals better, I'm going to go to whatever.
Speaker 3: Still use a flip phone? Hell yeah, there you.
Speaker 1: Go, old school. Those are back in again.
Speaker 2: By the way, I know, so I know people who have plenty of money and they have a flip phone because they're like, I don't want I can look at Sony and say, sorry, this is the phone I have.
Speaker 3: I can't text you, can't email you.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'll go to our Facebook page for some photos about uh to see what I'm about to describe to you. Ben Afflecks Electric Ford Bronco.
Speaker 3: Really quick.
Speaker 2: My wife went out and bought an iPhone while we were still dating because she couldn't stand my Android. Absolutely not Android phones are laying anyone who is who.
Speaker 3: Has one iPhone? And then joking? Okay, Ben Affleck.
Speaker 1: Is his vehicle electric four to Bronco. Okay, ran out of juice on an LA Freeway.
Speaker 3: Get his son and I see him right there, just.
Speaker 1: Driving with the top down on the LA Freeway and his Electric Ford Bronco. And wait, we're going anywhere?
Speaker 3: Or Ben just went through all that? Wy j Lo is that that's who it was? Right?
Speaker 1: J lo, Hey, you're You're on the same freeway, in the same area where.
Speaker 3: You I'd pick him up.
Speaker 1: My first my eyes would first be drawn to the electric Ford Bronco and the color that thing is, what.
Speaker 2: The hell is that teal? It's a teal color? Almost would you say?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the tops down, it's electric and he's broken down on the side out of juice. So my eyes would be trained to that, and I'd be like, wait a second, that dude looks like Ben.
Speaker 3: Ben, are you on the phone right now with Matt Danmon.
Speaker 1: Trying to get Matt to come give him a lift.
Speaker 2: He's got a sports code too. He's gonna be hot out there, so ended up having to have the thing towed away. I'd pick him up in big blue.
Speaker 1: That's say, hey, hold up in big blue, old school gas guzzler, jump on it, I know, and then a gas guys, it's jump in my two.
Speaker 2: Thousand and nine to it, whatever year it is. It has safety pins holding up the visor.
Speaker 1: In the paint condition. What's that called again? It's it starts with.
Speaker 2: A P or something, but potasto piasis, No, that's the stuff you get I got on my legs that even start with it nuts.
Speaker 3: And patella or something.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's a bone. You know what it is. Don't everybody text it? I know what's the text line number?
Speaker 1: Shut up?
Speaker 2: Follow j R R Central Florida's attitude problem since nineteen ninety three.