Speaker 1: You are about to witness amazing Emo has coming living man's property of all time. Yes, my bow suck on you bow down to your master. Then you did it. Then you did it? Where you did?
Speaker 2: Allowed to play it, Allowed to play, Allowed to play, Come to play.
Speaker 1: The person, the first, the Wolf, the.
Speaker 3: Just start is rising.
Speaker 1: Don oh wake up, wake up now, don't borry. We're all here to show you.
Speaker 2: How Jeno wits horses grows, Station K and Moti home of the This is is a fan mushy, don't turn.
Speaker 4: Down town jaus, wait and say.
Speaker 2: Are you ready? Are you ready to jove in time to start the show?
Speaker 1: Class?
Speaker 2: Kick I cling about bress Come, Wi's a Big Man marn show.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the working week.
Speaker 1: It's not such a war.
Speaker 2: Kick back, makes up that up it and make it hardcore. Hay you whispy and then mess pick up to a phone.
Speaker 1: There a lot. You're on the air on Good Morning. It's the Big Man Morning Show BMMS and whatever you'd like to say to eight two nine four five. You can also listen online the website that rocksiskmod dot com. Past shows are available on iTunes search under BMMS. Listen with your cell phone, get the iHeartRadio app, available from the app store of your cell phone provider. More on that at iHeartRadio dot com. And we're on Facebook, Facebook dot com, slash bmms six nine. That's where you can hang out with us each and every day. Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning, Corbyn, Morning, Gimpy, Good morning. You see The Smashing Pumpkin is gonna be down in Oklahoma City on Saturday, October twenty fourth. We want to give you some tickets that'll happen in seven point thirty. I'm gonna see what Gimpie wants to talk about. We've got conspiracy theory. Thursday, we got to talk to Mike Malega about the big change that happened on the trade deadline. Plus the drillers are an action. Next week we got on top List too. We'll spawn off yesterday Top List Top five Samuel Jackson movies because it's been in a lot. He does not say no too much. Maybe he does now, I don't know, but I don't think he says no to very very much. I'll make that money man. There's another actor that he has said an inner. He doesn't say no to anything either, the rock Kevin Hart. Maybe I'm trying to remember his name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, there's a few of those, I think, and that actor is is it not?
Speaker 4: Why isn't it give me the name? Oh, yes, Jeff Daniels. Oh, Jeff Daniels. And he's a good actor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's great actor. And he has said I know I'm lucky, and uh, I want to get up as much out of this as I can. And there's very few things I will say no to. Yeah, Nicholas Cage doing it is a whole different conversation.
Speaker 4: Nicholas Cage is doing it. He broke and he needed to pay off some bills.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's also Jeff. The cool thing about Jeff Daniels is he move back to his hometown in like nineteen eighty six in Michigan, and he never left. He still lives there today, right.
Speaker 4: He flies wherever he needs to go, yeah, to do his stuff and then goes back to his And I think that's awesome. Yeah, you know, kind of keeps some grounded, kind of kind of real like the rest of us, you know, not some big time Hollywood celebrity that thinks they're better than everybody else.
Speaker 1: And you think when we say that, like, oh, he lives in Detroit. Nope, he lives in a very small town called Chelsea, which is west of ann Arbor. And Anna Arbor's west of Detroit. I mean he is rural, very rural Michigan.
Speaker 4: They treat him like a king there in his hometown just because he's I don't think so, or they just like, you know, he's just one of us.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I think and this is only because when you would see Garth and Oasso, yeah, it was never a right, It's just that's him. There's Garth. Some people would but most people be like, hey, Garth, and that would be it, right, because it was so common to see him around fair So probably the same thing with him is that it'd be so common to see him that you wouldn't think twice about it, right, Maybe.
Speaker 3: Less than six thousand people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just very small towns. Doesn't think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe if it did live in LA or New York or whatever and only came to town every now and again, they'd probably be like, oh, I.
Speaker 1: Like visiting I like visiting LA. I don't know why anybody would ever want to live there. I've never been I used to live in California, but I never made it down that far. I think it's beautiful there. There's a lot. It's very active in a way that's different than New York active, and but it is impossible to do anything in that town.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm kind of with you. I feel the same way about New York City. I'd like to go visit sometime out. But I was talking with this guy I was playing golf with this morning, and he used to live in Bartlesville. You need to clarify that, Okay, I'm playing PGA two k T every guy. I have golf on the on the PlayStation, and I was playing online with this guy who apparently used to live in Bartlesville and he moved back to California, And I'm like, but why And he lives down south southern California was what he was telling me. And I was like, man, it seems like a great place to go visit, you know, go do some tourist stuff. But I wouldn't move to California, La New York City if you paid me, no chance.
Speaker 1: It's just too too much going on. New York I like because it's super active, but it's easy to get around, right because you're walking everywhere. Well, the public transit's super easy. Yeah, it's just it's and there's something for everyone where that does exist in La but it's so niche and pocketed it's hard to find. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And it's not cheap.
Speaker 1: No, no, big city's cheap. I don't care where it is. It's not cheap anywhere. For the record, that is true. It doesn't matter that. I think that's a thing, that cliche thing people say, because I remember when I moved to San Francisco and it's so expensive. It's so expensive.
Speaker 4: My first job in Kansas City was making twenty one thousand dollars. Do you know how much My first job in San Francisco was thirty two Yeah, not much more, A lot more for doing a level a different, same level job.
Speaker 1: Okay. And what I'm saying is they the salary compensated for the cost of living there. Now.
Speaker 4: Young me, I would move to New York in a second. Oh Sam, I had those aspirations as well. But as you get older, you're like, I think Tulsa is just buying.
Speaker 3: I remember, growing up, little me wanted to be in New York City. That's where I wanted to live. I loved visiting my aunt there, and I was like, this is where I want to live for the rest of my life, going to the Broadway shows, in to the the the traffic noise. I loved that, everyone honking at each other, the hustle and bustle.
Speaker 1: I just wanted that.
Speaker 3: I wanted that lifestyle. I loved that. Yeah, I thought that was awesome.
Speaker 1: Now, Nope, no way. The handful of times have been to New York. I've never heard people are gay school you buddy movies. They're dropping screeching prey, dumping garbage out of their fifth apartment window. No, it's one of the cleaner cities I've ever been to. I would go there. I would go there. I would move there under the right circuit. I love it here, right, but my roots are here, so it's harder to uproot. But I would love them go move to any big city. Oh of course.
Speaker 4: Yeah, money talks, man, and you're gonna pay me enough. Sure, I would do it, you know, but voluntarily, Like I would voluntarily up and move to Florida right now. Not a problem at always with no job, no job, but all whatsoever. I will figure it out all right. And it's expensive to live there as well, but I would do it voluntarily voluntarily to New York City, Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: I don't think so, Tommy. I mean I would voluntarily, but I need a vision of how I'm gonna pay for things. I don't need to be paid well, right, just need to survive. Yeah, and something that would make sense for me. If they were like, hey, come be a stagehan on a off Broadway show, I'd be like, pass right, right, yeah right. But if they were like, hey, come be the marketing director at a Broadway show, I'd be like, I'm in right right, let's go see what that's lying.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: By the way, I'm not the breadwinner, so I will get zero vo Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, we got this hot dog stand that needs someone.
Speaker 1: To oh god, along with sixteen other jobs that you're gonna need just to survive. There. My watch just said I'm being loud. Well, bitch, I know that's the first time that's ever happened to when I'm talking. Really settle down, you two. That's rude. Yeah, anyway, watch fits. I know I'm loud. I'm just saying it's never happened. Mine doesn't tell me you're being too loud. It tells me, congratulations, you got off your fat ass and started moving. Yep, that's always good. Yeah, it happened underwater. If I wear it underwater sometimes it'll tell you're too loud on the water concerts, Okay, it'll happen. That makes sense. Anything at the kids gymnasium?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: Why do they have it so loud in there?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Is that the eye watch or is that you're the eye watch?
Speaker 1: It's the Apple Watch? Okay, I don't have the whoop anymore? What happened? Whoop? You like the whoop? I'm moved on. Now I'm gonna I'm now I'm gonna aura ring.
Speaker 4: Okay, an actual ring that you wear that trash everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, not like a mood ring that changes color. It's the modern day moving ring. That's why it's always Black's right, bitch, listen, I'll embrace the villain. I don't care. I wanted to bring up. Lindsay sent me a text yesterday, and I didn't bring it up yesterday because I knew it had happened, but I was kind of like, am whatever, and I knew it was extreme, but I just kind of passed on it. And then Lindsay brought some and I was unaware of that part. And for those who are, no people might name even know who this person is. There's a person who's the pioneer of celebrity gossip in a way in modern times, and that is Perez Hilton. Whatever you want to say about him, this guy invented modern day. There would be no TMZ without Perez Hilton. He he just did it in a different way and became the go to figure. And he's still done a good job. He's never given up, right ups and downs, He's never given up. He looks exactly like the person that would be an internet sluice. Sure, yeah right, not a pretty human in terms of what you expect in celebrity gossip world, as you know Des Moir and things like that. Anyway, he's always he's very active online, which makes sense, and apparently not apparently he went online and did some self harm live on live stream on TikTok.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, looking for the video because I've just seen traces and people.
Speaker 1: Talking about it. I was like, well, I don't know what happened. I can't find it anywhere. So I have seen it and it is extremely disturbing. The consensus is it's real. It's not real, it's real, it's not real like, there's no clear but the video is of him naked and he is taking what a large kitchen knife and running it an Oliver's body, including his generals al and lip, his mouth. Yeah, he's cutting himself all. It appears that he is cutting himself all over. Now, typically those things should get cut off immediately, but the video, but it stayed up for fifteen minutes. Was the initial flag from TikTok, and then there was a moderator issue, and it's some are saying it stayed up much longer. I think Lindsay told me.
Speaker 3: Thirty four minutes. Wow, he was live for thirty four minutes total, you know what. And it's it is almost like watching terrifier movie. Okay, that's what the scene to me looks like. He is covered in his own blood.
Speaker 1: His entire body, He's covered in what is believed to be his own blood. Right, Yeah, it's I don't think it's beyond realm that somebody would fake that stuff. Sure, it's also not beyond reality that it's real, yeah, right, So I just think it's we don't know for sure because there's one caveat of information that people aren't talking about that. I think is an important streak when it comes to what he's done, and I'll get to that in a second. People are like, oh, his kid, He's got three kids from surrogate. Those kids were not at home at the time, which is important. He recently removed from Miami, but I'm sorry, from Vegas to Miami to back with his mother. He is not financially doing well. He's in financial distress, and he has had situations medically before, and he's had kind of mental breakdowns and outbursts on social media before. He was hospitalized early this year with an ulcer perforation and sepsis, and he says it was because of flu medicine that he forgot to take without food. Let us let's be clear, no, right, no, I mean it's medically possible, but the amount of an SAIDs that you're taking play a role in that. So he could have also had an ulcer and did that one event and it just made it a bigger problem. But it isn't abe. He didn't just take flu medicine without a burger and then suddenly he has sepsis. That's not the way it works. Something going on. Yeah, there's more medical information that goes on. He had a blood clot. This is all within the last year that he'd be hospitalized for. Those things cost money and are traumatizing mentally and not easy for people to get over. So there could be a slew of things. He's admitted, but he is an online addict. The attention he gets online is he's addicted to it. And if all these things happen and you feel like you're going out. He had a thing with Ariana Grande recently, then those can play a part in your mental state. Yeah, and maybe that's what we saw come out now. We mentioned he did the thing for thirty four minutes. Within fifteen minutes it got triggered by moderators and whatever. It stayed up for thirty four minutes. The people were calling police and first responders. They showed up at his house, but they didn't take him out for four hours.
Speaker 4: That is an important piece of information. I think that seems a little weird. You would think they would be immediate unless he is causing such a disturbance being so combative.
Speaker 1: There you go combative with authorities that it took them four hours, well a couple of I think they would have gotten it under control. Prey, it wouldn't take four hours. That would have been a swat team response, right. They did say the mental crisis team assisted, And so one of two things are possible. Either they showed up and he threatened to hurt himself even more when they arrived and they intervened, and it took that long to chill it out, that's fair. Or also he wasn't in true fast traumatic harm that slaying yourself that much would really the response would be, we got to get you to the hospital right now, or you're going to bleed out if you cut yourself like he is and was bleeding like he was depicting, there's a high chance you could bleed out. Yeah, yeah for sure, right yeah, the knife, I mean he's covering his body all over. Yeah, he's making massive lacerations. Let me phrase that, he's making lacerations and there's a major amount of them. You cut yourself, there is a high probability you could bleed out in four hours. So that tells me they didn't feel like he was in that much of an neat or maybe there was and it was close, and that's how they finally intervened. As he passed out and then they grabbed him and they took him the hospital, and it took four hours for all that. But I'm saying that piece of information, in four hours that it took to get him out of the building to the hospital, that's a pretty big piece of information to reflect what situation was happening. Whether it was he was cut that bad, he wasn't cut that bad, he was trying to threaten to kill himself, but he is on a psychiatric hold. Yeah, all right, and it played out online. That's to me the other crazy part. This isn't the first time this is happened where somebody did this online. Ronnie McNutt in twenty twenty, he was a thirty three year old Misissippi man. He died by suicide during a Facebook live stream. Okay, In twenty seventeen, twelve year old Georgia girl live streamed her death on the app live me. You can still find copies of that online. There have been plenty of situations where people have been in like live online and inadvertently got killed.
Speaker 3: There was the Facebook live of the news reporter and her videographer.
Speaker 1: How that wasn't a Facebook live, That was a live broadcast that was them live on TV. We're talking. It was like in a wildlife area, and I think the threatened person came up to them while they're now they were on scene.
Speaker 3: Okay, I could have sworn that he was on a Facebook live. I thought he was streaming as well.
Speaker 1: Wonder how long ago that was?
Speaker 3: And I was living in Tulsa at the time and I was at work. It was in the morning.
Speaker 1: Fifteen. Yeah, Alison Parker photo journalist Adam Ward were shot and killed by a gunman while conducting a live morning television interview in Virginia. Well, that sucks. The person they were interviewing, local chamber commerce executive was wounded but not killed.
Speaker 3: Welle.
Speaker 1: Wonder what the beef was? A disgruntled former reporter for the station who used the professional name Bryce Williams. He fled the scene, so he was a jelly. Yeah, he fled the scene and died from self afflicted gunshot one during a police pursuit. So that's a different thing. That's a workplace thing.
Speaker 4: Here you go, are just trying to do the news, right, they get crazy people coming up shooting at you.
Speaker 1: Jeff Daniels, Samuel Jacksons, Hilton, Big City Living Jelly's Okay, Big City Living, Okay, all right, listen, we got to take a break. We got tickets see the Pumpkins. They're going to be at the pay Com Center on October twenty fourth, and we'll be back. Four of The Big Man Morning Show is that we have news quikies. Let's get started. It's time for news quakies. World news, local news and news.
Speaker 4: That just makes you say, what the Here's Corbyn, Gimbi and Lindsay with what's going on news quakies from the Big Mad Morning Showing nineties on the five.
Speaker 3: Man fascinated with vampires detained in a hospital after leaving fresh animal corpses on churches front steps. This happened in England, where a man who was fascinated with the vampires has been detained in a hospital after leaving dead animals outside churches. Eight year old Benjamin Lewis stole and killed sheep and lambs, then dumped their bodies at churches around the New Forest in Hampshire, frightening churchgoers and upsetting farmers. Police say he carried out these acts on dates tied to the Satanic calendar, and even staked out churches on those days. To catch him. He was finally arrested after his DNA, who was found on a lamb's remainsw Yeah. Benjamin, who was once told a court his name was Count Dracula, admitted to harassment and theft and received an indefinite hospital order.
Speaker 1: How do they know he's fascinated with vampires.
Speaker 3: Because he told the court his name was Count Dracula.
Speaker 1: I think I don't think that he could actually be a count. Are there actual counts, modern day counts? I mean, you may believe that there are people that think they're connected to the Queen of Norway or whatever that was Listen twenty three and me he said.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, well I'll see your crazy Englishman and raise you. Another crazy Englishman man arrested for dressing up as Grim Reaper on a hospital roof and staring at the patients. When I was younger, I always wanted to dress up as the Grim Reaper, hop on my rollerblades and just kind of glide through the halls of a nursing home.
Speaker 1: To me, that's hilarious. So I find this story hilarious. Why would that be hilarious? Because it's fun to mess with people. That feels like, really bad karma from a guy who preaches karma.
Speaker 4: I never did it. I'm just saying when I was younger, I thought it would be hilarious. So anyhow, there's this guy, Leon Gillespie is his name. He's twenty six years old. He climbs up on the roof of this hospital, spent about an hour up there, staring down at patients and visitors and staff, all while wearing an all black, hooded outfit and carrying what they say looked like a long blade. He also made noises at the people downlope.
Speaker 1: Yeah what noises?
Speaker 4: Naturally this startled people, made him worry a little bit, so police get called. Four police cars and a fire crew show up. They finally bring him down.
Speaker 1: He went to court.
Speaker 4: He insisted that the costume was actually a crow car and not the Grim Reaper. He didn't give any reason for his antics. He depleted guilty to causing a nuisance and was fine.
Speaker 1: You have to go to trial and put in a plea for being a nuisance. That feels like a citation. Now they do things differently over there in England. Yeah, uh, that story I saw yesterday. I was like, huh, I'm gonna get you mistrial declared in South Florida ParaSail manslaughter case. The federal judge in the Florida Keys has declared the mistrial and the seamen's manslaughter case against a parasailing boat captain Daniel Couch. Jurors were unable to reach a unanimous verdict after several days of deliberations. Prosecutors saying Couch cut the tow line as a storm approach during a twenty twenty two parasailing trip, sending a woman and two children into a bridge. The woman was killed and the children were injured. Prosecutors can retry the case. He still faces the related charges in state court. The details of this story are wild. So apparently the family was saying that this isn't a we're worried about the weather. He was like, it's fine. They went out. The parasal did something that I didn't know exist called pegging. I'm sure he didn't know that exist in the parasale industry, which is language for the parasaale turning directly into a powerful gust and acting like a giant sail. Instead of the boat pulling the sail, the parasaale can begin pulling or overpowering the boat. Oh so, that's when apparently the captain Couch took out a pocket knife and deliberately cut the tow line while the woman and both children were still attached to the ParaSail, and they did not simply fall into the water. Of course, the wind caught the now detached canopy dragged all three victims across the surface of the ocean for about two miles, all while the family was on the boat watching. Like twelve people, they slammed into a bridge. The parasale became draped over the bridge, leaving victims trapped around the structure. Investigators describe them as being underwater. Her son was hanging upright while her nephew while the nephew was reportedly bent backward with his head beneath water. Now, according to Unrest Warrant, relatives aboard the boat were begging him to go help. Investigators alleged he did not maneuver his boat underneath or around the bridge to rescue them after the impact. Instead, people aboard another vessel reached them beforehand. The mom died, the nephew suffered severe injuries and spent about a week in the hospital. The sun survived with less injuries.
Speaker 4: Another reason to not go pairs oily right. I feel there's a much better way to handle that situation as opposed to just taking out your pocket knife, your old timer and cutting the rope.
Speaker 1: The defense's position was that the parasael was dragging or threatening to flip the boat, and he made He had multiple other passengers aboard, so he did a split second decision to save the most people. One of those moral dilemmas. Huh, the bus dilemma, I believe is what it's called. Yeah, keep the victims case and that did and potentially lose control of the boat or cut them loose and try to prevent an even larger catastrophe. The defense essentially argued that this was a terrible emergency decision, not criminal misconduct, and that the sudden gust was unpredictable. Man, yeah, that makes sense. I feel like warning was established, like, hey, we're worried about the weather.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you think if you're going to operate that kind of business, you'd keep an eye out for that sort of thing they do for skydiving, you know, Hey, sorry the winds are too many.
Speaker 1: They don't take a chance, right, We're not going out today. And if prosecutors said that he created the emergency by continuing the excursion exactly despite the worsening conditions, and they argued that cutting the rope is considered an extraordinary last resort act among experienced parasailing captains, and that he had other ways to bring the passengers down and maneuver the vessel. Investigators called the decision gross and flagrant. Okay, yeah, I feel like if you've got your rope tied to like a attached to like a winch, you know you can reel them back, which they usually are. Yeah. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I've never been pair sailing, so I don't don't know how that works out, but that would make more sense as opposed to just, you know, slowly reel them in. Yeah, as opposed to just cutting ties and good luck.
Speaker 1: So this is an interesting point that apparently was made during the trial. A bad decision is not necessarily federal manslaughter.
Speaker 3: Okay, sure, I mean if they were. They warned this captain about weather and he's like, oh, no, weather is fine. But if your gut is saying I don't know, it's not like he was holding a gun to your head saying you had to go up there.
Speaker 4: True, right, It was kind of fault on both parties there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think so. I don't think it's fault on both parties. If the part if the people that bought the package said Hey, we're worried about the weather, we can come back another day, and he was like, look we're going, or you lose your money in twelve people ain't cheap. I don't think that's negligence on their part. True, you've got to trust the people that are the experts. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're looking to the captain be like, well, you know what you're doing. You've done this plenty of times. It's your business. You should know what you're talking about. Yeah, but I'm kind of with Lindsay at the same time, it's like, I got a bad feeling about this.
Speaker 1: I don't think we should do it now. There is a chance that other.
Speaker 4: People in the party were like, oh, come on, don't be such a pussy, get up.
Speaker 1: There, do it.
Speaker 3: They know what they're doing, they're the professionals, come on, let's do this.
Speaker 1: It's just a terrible accident all the way around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I feel like that could have been prevented for sure, and that even if if there was so many people on there and they let's say that there wasn't a mechanical mechanism to bring them back.
Speaker 1: How wasn't hand cranking them down? There was there was a winch.
Speaker 3: Okay, but even if there wasn't, if there was so many people on that boat, they could have all pulled them down and got and gotten them to safety without having to cut.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: Maybe if you've got a win gus that's hold them up there. That's pretty strong. Even twelve able body people would be hard to pull it all in.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if it's string, it could be covered cable.
Speaker 3: Sure, then you would have had the Then you should have had the proper gloves on board, you know what I mean? Everyone it's the captain like it just yeah, I that it just seems so negligent.
Speaker 1: I don't even know. I didn't try to pull them.
Speaker 4: In exactly, Yeah, instead of just go straight to cut the rope.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think that also if you would have said, hey, listen, we're gonna go try it. Worst case scenario, I just cut your free, they've probably been like we're good. So there's again I think another example of negligence of not explaining what would happen. Maybe you gotta send Maybe it isn't the disclaimer when you sound like, hey, if things go awry, I get to cut you free.
Speaker 4: Good black right, and you don't care because you just want to hurry up, get up there, and.
Speaker 1: I just want a pretty view.
Speaker 3: Right, And where was it Florida.
Speaker 1: I am not a fan of parison. I don't advocate for it. I don't think it's a good idea. It's just an unnecessary risk for multitudes of reasons. Yeah, I don't care how rare they are. We take more caution with kids on a little league game, right with weather. Yeah, and they're not hoistmed in the air by a cable and the drunk captain who's just trying to live his Hunter S. Thompson life down in the keys or whatever. All Right, we got to take a break. We'll be back for more of the Big Man Morning Show is next.
Speaker 3: All right, don't forget coming up at eight o'clock this morning. Your first chance to win one thousand dollars in gas cash. Go where you want to go before school heads back into session. Maybe take a little long weekend, maybe with the kids. We're giving you thirteen chances throughout your work data win one thousand bucks, and at eight o'clock this morning, you'll hear that first keyword. And when you do, enter it online at kmod dot com or on the free iHeartRadio app. All the way up until eight o'clock tonight, you've got chances to win. Good luck, good.
Speaker 4: Morning, Give people, Good morning Corbyn. Tomorrow's a big date. It's my birthday. Way, I'm gonna be hanging out at Lady Goodiva's starting at seven o'clock tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: I want you to come and join me, hang out, have a cool drink, maybe do a shot with me.
Speaker 4: Who knows, we'll have a good time again Lady Goodiva's tomorrow night, join me for my birthday seven o'clock.
Speaker 1: Full disclosure, you don't have to do that on his birthday, because you can do that anytime he's out anywhere. Makes it even more special.
Speaker 6: Crown World takes my strong hand. G give train al give train World, take my shrum hat a.
Speaker 1: What was that? I forget what that was? I was part of the wheel, I remember.
Speaker 4: Whatever people want to think it is. I can't remember what that was either. I'm sure I've blocked it out. Let me ask you guys, a question, what do you know about Toby?
Speaker 3: To Be can watch movies?
Speaker 1: You watch movies a lot on to me because not much, not much? Is it to Be or Pluto that has the cat channel?
Speaker 4: That's Pluto, okay, which is another awesome free streaming service. But I've been sleeping on tub a lot, right, I feel like you're the most woke to Be person I know. Yeah, here's the thing, man, Like, as far as I know from tub, right, it's where you go to watch old movies, cheesy movies, maybe movies you haven't seen in a long time. And I was watching what was this Tuesday? I got tired of watching the Big Bang Theory?
Speaker 1: And wow, you are just tanking this segment fast.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, hear me out. This is gonna this is gonna be great. This is gonna be great. So I switch over to two Bee because I'm like, I need something different to watch Sheldon Gig take a break from him, right, So I switch over to Tobe and I discover that they have original content. I did not know that to Be has original shows, and I discovered this by finding probably the most hilarious animated series that I have ever seen in my life.
Speaker 1: It's called Breaking Bear. Okay.
Speaker 4: It was just released on to be exclusively in July of this year. So this is a brand new series. Listen to this cast.
Speaker 1: Let me just start by saying Tom DeLong is one of the executive producers of this series. Right. This cast includes Sarah Michelle Geller, Brendan Fraser, Josh Gad If you know who that is, he's a pretty funny guy. He's all off. Yes, yes, Elizabeth Hurley is one of the voices. I was like, okay, this is this is neat.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize I started watching the show first, but then I got deeper into and I was like, who are these people? And that's when I found out Brendan Fraser.
Speaker 1: Huh. Okay, Now you can think.
Speaker 4: To yourself, I'm like, God, this is on tub. These guys must need some money. But I think that's a pretty star study cast so far as it is. So basically what this Breaking Bear is is I see the cover on the on the tub there and it's it's got to If you know what Breaking Bad is, you know they make meth Walter White and his little teenage friend and they are in an RV and they're making the meth out in the middle of nowhere. So on the cover it has an older man and a younger dude and they're in an RV and they're out in the middle of the woods. So you instantly know you think they're making meth.
Speaker 1: As they are. So I'm like, okay this, let's just see what this is about, right, So I started up and the show starts out. These three bears. They're in hibernation. They're waking up from hibernation right. Fracking's going on, so there's a lot of different noises or whatever.
Speaker 4: So they finally wake up and the main character, Brendan Fraser's character, Jeer Jear the bear.
Speaker 1: He wakes up from hibernation.
Speaker 4: The other two, which I thought was like his wife and a son, come to find out brothers and sisters, right, so they all live in this cave together. Brendan Fraser's bear wakes up, got this massive mourning wood. This is not a kid friendly show at all whatsoever. Wakes up with this massive morning wood from hibernation and he goes to take care of said wood and he pops in his people porn because he's into that sort of thing. And then it gets crap from his sister because he's watching people porn and not bear porn or whatever. And then all right, so they're dealing with all that, and you know, the fracking and the noise is going on. They're like, what the hell is all this about? And that's when they go outside, and that's when they discover the Walter White esque character who is actually in this show is a instead of a chemist chemistry teacher, he is a washed up arts teacher theater teacher, okay, and he's got to make money to fund a play that the school's putting on.
Speaker 1: So how does he do that.
Speaker 4: He teams up with another former student and then they start making meth in the woods and that's how they're going to fund said said reduction or whatever. So they catch up. The Bears catch up with these two out in the woods.
Speaker 1: Somehow, the Jesse Pinkton, the young kid of the Breaking Bad part ends up getting shot to death and then they're like, oh no, what are we going to do?
Speaker 4: And he's like, I can help you take care of this. So Brendan Fraser's character goes and he eats this body, so it's instead of looking like the meth or the arts teacher ended up killing him made it look like a buried him or whatever. So then they go on through this and they're like, wait a minute, we need to stop all this fracking. We need to stop all this from destroying the woods. How do we fund that. The Bears team up with the arts teacher to start making meth, and then they start selling meth amphetamines right there. This is such a bizarre it sounds like a series. I have binge watched this all you know. I started on Tuesday. I watched it all day. There's only eight episodes so far. At one point in time, this Jair the Bear ends up at a Hollywood kind of party or whatever with Armie Hammer. Okay, and then they're at this party. It's got Bill Cosby in it, it's got Pee Diddy in it, it's got Pete Davidson in it, which is that's not shock?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: There's a part that it breaks a fight breaks out between everybody between the Bears and all these celebrities, and Pete Davidson's giant schlong starts attacking.
Speaker 1: The Bears and then end up cutting it off and then using it as a weapon. It's such a bizarre. I'm sitting here laughing my ass off through this entire series. I'm like, this is the funniest stuff that I have ever seen. So, all right, that's cool. I watched that. And then it goes into this other series or whatever that what is it called, It's called Doomsday Brothers. I was like, all right, let's see what this is about.
Speaker 4: And this is about a post apocalyptic event happens another cartoon, another animated series, all right, where they have to uh, there's a st of brothers and they have to protect this little part of land that they are that they are living on or whatever, while their mother is trapped in a bunker underneath the earth or whatever, and they got to get her out. And then somehow they end up with the sandwich shop and they start eating these sandwiches and everybody there is eating these sandwiches, and then the sandwiches start making people go crazy and start being pairing and they start harming each other. It's uh, it's another bizarre animated series. And I was like, I realize that there was so much on the service that everybody downplays because they think about it, Like I said, like, you got you think of it as just cheesy movies, bad movies. You know, stuff that you haven't seen in a long time. And I'm like, holy cow, there is a lot more than just that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have.
Speaker 4: To go through and start watching some of these. They got one here Tay Diggs is in called Stepfather. I'm like, Okay, that looks like a kind of did you.
Speaker 1: Say, Tay Diggs? Yeah, Stepfather? Yeah. It might be a I don't know if this is good evidence for you, but go ahead.
Speaker 4: It says it just the description a desperate man hunts for the perfect family, but when his new wife and daughter fear he may be deranged, escaping him me have deadly consequences.
Speaker 1: I haven't watched it.
Speaker 3: It's a remake, is it? Yeah? Yeah? The Stepfather series has around for since maybe late seventies.
Speaker 1: I've never eard elies. I've ever heard of it before. What are some other versions of it?
Speaker 3: Mark Hamill was in one. I could be getting that name rightwalk No, yeah, I'm getting it wrong. It's not Mark Hamill. It's Mark somebody though. Oh man. There's been so many different versions of the Stepfather, and he ends up being a psycho killer.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of it.
Speaker 4: I was just gorolling through here and I was like, Okay, well that seems kind of interesting. A lot of other original series. They've got WWE Wrestling on there. Now, I was just I was taken back by how much original content there is on here, and I had to share that Breaking Bear. If you if you like Raunch, you like Corbyn, you're a fan of bo Jack, Oh my god, Jack Horseman, I think you can get into this, this Breaking Bear. I was like, this is hilarious and I got to tell everybody about it. So I wanted to make it a point if you've been sleeping on this, stop it.
Speaker 1: Sure there's commercials, that's.
Speaker 4: How they got to make it free or whatever, but there is so much there to watch. It's kind of overwhelming, but you really need to check it out. And I don't think for a second then I haven't reached out to two before an endorsement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you absolutely shouldn't have. I don't hate on Tube. I've not dogged on two B at all, but the most of the population of their stuff is older content. Yes, yes, I did not know they had new content, so that's that's interesting. I'm sure those aren't the only two new content original contents on that oh no, But like I know they do cops reloaded and they do some other stuff. If I, you know, it was out on my my luck and couldn't afford TV channels or cable, I would totally get this. That's kind of how I started on this thing. I cut the cable a long time ago because they priced me out on that sort of thing. And I'm like, all right, let's get into this.
Speaker 4: So I went and I got you know, the Disney plus the Hulu and HBO Max package right just to give me something to watch. And of course my TV has a bunch of preloaded channels in there already.
Speaker 1: But I was like, all right, well, you know, I like cheesy old movies. I like that sort of stuff.
Speaker 4: So we got the two be loaded up and I was going through here and I'm like, god, damn, this is this is a lot better than what I was expecting.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's owned by Fox and so, I mean they have the only thing you're you're getting is you're getting free service, but you're getting it with commercials. That's it. That's the only tea.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's that's let's yeah, regular television is that their bills. I totally understand that, but for the longest time, much like Pluto with the Cat Channel.
Speaker 1: I thought it was.
Speaker 4: Just stupid stuff that they put on there just to fill time, and I was way wrong. I was way wrong, And I think that you should actually sit down and take the time to watch Breaking Bear and maybe some of these other original content that right there on on the two b.
Speaker 6: WORL takes my strong hand, Get on give train, Molma, give train around the world, take my my shrum hand, get on the gimrame grain.
Speaker 1: Let's play a game because we got tickets to give away. See the Smashing Pumpkins are going to be down at the Paycom Center on Saturday, October twenty fourth.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Tickets available paycmcenter dot com or try to win them right now as we play Schnip Schnapschner. Current record is.
Speaker 4: Will I got the lead on this one with twelve, and Corbin you were behind me with nine and Lindsay just shouldn't play anymore because she has four.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't play anymore, not at all. She's not playing. Uh last week's winter. That'd be you so gimpy and Lindsey eight three three four six oh kmo d eight three three four six O cambo he called to decide who's going to be the clue giver for you. Whoever gets the most right is going to win those tickets to see the Smashing Pumpkins. Good morning, good morning, you're on the air. What is your name, Lori, Corey. Who would you like to give clues? Lindsey or Gimpy Lindsay Corey. Sixty seconds are on the clock. Timer starts after the first clue. Here we go, Corey.
Speaker 3: This is what you put your child in, either at a restaurant or in your car to keep safe. To keep them safe. Oh seat another word for the car part. You got the seat right? Yeah Snoop dogg would roll up one of these. Not a joint, but it's bigger usually from a cigar. It's bigger than a joint from let me be yes, an Easter blank made from pork.
Speaker 5: Right, no easter.
Speaker 3: Pig and another and gravy east it's spiraled.
Speaker 1: Yes time A three is what you got? That might be good enough, Corey. People have one with three before, so don't worry. Let's see what happens. Okay, okay, good morning, you're on the air. What is your name?
Speaker 4: Sam?
Speaker 5: Sam?
Speaker 1: You and Gimbee have to beat three, are you. Yeah, he would come home samboo, here we go.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 1: This is the flavor that's opposite of chocolate. Yep.
Speaker 4: This is the language that Mexicans speak, Spanish. Yes, this is where a store place you would go to get money for your belongings. Like if you got a gun and you need some cash, you would take it here.
Speaker 1: You got it? Uh, this is a song pass. I'm not messing with that.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 4: This is the continent, not Europe, but the one next to it where the Chinese live.
Speaker 1: Asia. Yeah, you got that right.
Speaker 4: If there's a math problem that's really hard, I might need the teacher to blanket to me so I can understand it.
Speaker 1: Explain. Yep.
Speaker 4: This is the person who grows crops out in the field corn And what do you call that guy?
Speaker 1: Blank? Jew the blank in the area.
Speaker 4: Go Uh, lady, good divas is a blank club not stripped but more proper.
Speaker 1: Time time. Yeah, it doesn't matter, man. You guys got the win. Congratulations you're getting those. You can see the smashing pumpkins on Saturday, October twenty fourth. Buddy, everybody hang on the line so we can get your info.
Speaker 6: Spit worry.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry too. Was just not going to cut it today, all right, I'm gonna everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, I didn't skip anything.
Speaker 1: Green Eggs and blank forced trauma. And I always you're right, a booster seed in the car, but I always count these in restaurants to elevate the children up higher in the but to set elevate them higher in the chair, not a high chair, so they sit at the table with the rest of the people. Yeah, that one was tough. And then you didn't even give clues to this, but yeah, yeah, England, the United States of America, no blank for old men. Yeah, these are all types of but retail he passed on. Dude, this is the easiest one you had, the guy that's to give this clue to.
Speaker 4: Operation blank theory. Okay, my mind went with his faith no more. But I can't think of the band at the times. So I was like, you know what, I'm not gonna waste any time on this. Let's just pass I get one, let's use it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, epic pic or you pick all right the record?
Speaker 4: Now, well that furthers my lead with Now thirteen keeps you with nine, keeps.
Speaker 1: Jo. We're going to see what Gimpi has in his four I four.
Speaker 4: Well cool MA, and it says here that Trump claims Abdul l Sayed hates Jews. President Trump is slamming Michigan's Democratic nominee for US Senates, and a speech in Las Vegas yesterday, Trump claimed that Abdul Sayed hates Jewish people and hates Israel. He went on to predict that El Siad would lose in the November election.
Speaker 1: The Progressive Democrat.
Speaker 4: Defeated Establishment back to Congresswoman Hailey Stevens in Tuesday's closely watched contest. Says here that New Mexico sues the DOJ and Blanche over the Epstein finals. New Mexico is suing the Justice Department and Acting Attorney at General Todd Blanche over the access to unredacted files related to Old Jeffy Epstein. The state conducting a criminal investigation into alleged crimes at Epstein's ranch in Santa Fe County. New Mexico said the unredacted files are critical to its ongoing investigation. State Attorney General Raoul Torres had threatened to take legal action if the DOJ didn't provide the files by the end of July. Photos from the ranch were found in the latest batch of Epstein files release, still going.
Speaker 1: On about that thing. Zero arrests, none at all? Whatsoever?
Speaker 4: What else we got Hereora outbreaks expands. The FDA is expanding its investigation into clospora outbreak linked to recalled iceberg lettuce after confirming the first two.
Speaker 1: Deaths connected to the illness.
Speaker 4: More than more than sixty three hundred cases have now been reported across fifteen states, including two.
Speaker 1: Deaths in Michigan.
Speaker 4: Investigators have traced the outbreak to recalled Taylor Farms shredded lettuce from central Mexico that was served at tackle Bell locations, with officials warning the number of cases could continue to rise.
Speaker 1: And lastly, here a little fun one for you. Green Country Tourism is holding a photo contest. Yes, Green Country Tourism is holding a photo contest for the chance to win a tunes and spoons we can get away in.
Speaker 4: Claremore images of northeast Oklahoma can be entered in the contest. Some examples of eligible photos include sunrises, scenic drives, streetscapes, and outdoor adventures.
Speaker 1: Not your dongue to submit the photo, I think you added, go ahead, I did to submit a photo. Visit the website Greencountryoka dot com. I wonder how many of those photos like they're getting trolled with do they have to go through. I don't think, but now that you did the promotion of it on our show, maybe there'll be a few. Good Morning Lindsay, Good morning Corbyn.
Speaker 3: You know we're blessed to have so many awesome concert venues around Green Country. And if you're listening to us on the free iHeartRadio app, head on over to that contestab and sign up to win tickets to some of these awesome shows like Seither and Stained with other shows like Gene Simmons, Guns n' Roses, Three Days, Grace Breaking Benjamin, just to name a few of the tickets that you can win some of these awesome shows. So sign up and win.
Speaker 1: Good luck, Good morning, give people, Good morning Gorbyn.
Speaker 4: Just got your first keyword to get yourself a thousand dollars cash for gas. That keyword was fun, all right, So take the keyword, plug it in on the free cont on the contrastam on the free iHeartRadio AP and get you some money.
Speaker 1: Good luck. Conspiracy Theory Thursday, and what I have is about aliens and a team of astronomers have published a claim they have spotted twenty UFOs near the Moon in a high speed telescope footage from twenty twenty five, with some estimated to be fifteen to twenty five miles wide, based on an assumption that the objects are at a lunar distance, basically implying.
Speaker 4: A secret Moon base. Maybe that's why they crashed the rocket into it.
Speaker 1: Covered as an attack. Where are the videos of that?
Speaker 4: By the way, I just saw one on the old TikTok I've seen them before, right, But I'm like, where did it where? I don't see any plume, but I just saw one during the break and it showed.
Speaker 1: I was like, ah, okay, I saw one and it was in crazy detail, like the Moon had crazy detail. And then I saw it was from like three days ago, so it's not real. And then I saw one saying here's the video. It happens like ten seconds in. I didn't see anything. Yeah, So I don't know. I can't believe we didn't video document this real well, which should trigger some questions. I digress. The researchers scientists at the Ukrainian's main astronomical observatory not like wow, like space suggests the objects patterns could indicate structured technological behavior and suggest they could be originating from a hidden extraterrestrial base on the Moon. The paper has not been peer reviewed. There's no raw footage has been made public yet, and no independent excuse me, excuse me, no independent verification exists. A pre print print is a complete draft of a scientific or scholarly research paper that has shared publicly online before it undergoes formal peer review. And they have published some video or pictures of what looks like hot spots on the Moon. Okay, I don't know if that's enough. It's just I don't know how space works. It's just a hot spot. I'm a hotspot. You mean like thermal temperature? Correct? And the Moon's not supposed to be hot, correct.
Speaker 4: Even though the Moon is recked there kind of by the Sun and that's how it gets illuminated.
Speaker 1: It can be a temperature. But to have a hot spot, got you? Okay. Researchers recorded the main group of more than twenty unidentified object objects during two observation periods in twenty twenty five. The additional ring shaped objects during a separate observation also occurred in August of twenty twenty five. The researchers claimed the objects could reach Earth within twenty minutes and appear in the atmosphere as UAPs. They argued that the objects apparently intelligent behavior could point to the existence of technologically advanced civilization, to which I say, how do you know twenty minutes? Have you seen what you model they have? Right, I'm just saying, we get it. We hear about aliens, we hear about their ability to come to Earth. Well, how do we know they're not in an old model? Right? You just assume aliens have the newest model? Well, yeah, alien technology. Man moost the air planes at thirty to forty years old in the sky or some crazy number. So you think that they're just kicking out spaceships like easy. Yeah, it feels a little bit crazy implication that, like, you know, every cowboy had a gun. Reality, guns are very expensive, so a lot of cowboys had guns, right, And so we're just assuming aliens have the money to just have spaceships. Oh, I mean they have the resources to build them. Maybe that's Stevens sound crazy, man, Like they just true even food costs money, right.
Speaker 4: But again, these are aliens. We don't know, We don't know. We don't know exactly, you know, but we don't know. Yeah, they could be plant like and get all of their energy and life from the sun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we just don't know. Ah, that is a made up thing. Yes, I did just make that up. Yeah, all of it's made up. Say it's gonna be here in twenty minutes. That's made up. That's faster than most pizzas.
Speaker 3: Get you, that's Dominos.
Speaker 1: That's not dominant. That's not Dominos. They don't do that anymore.
Speaker 4: That's true the old so so the the Aliens took a page from our book and like, well, get there in twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: Not a problem, isn't it? Like the idea of you hear these things like, oh, it could be here within twenty minutes. You just made that up. There's no data that could prove that, right, you just made some sort of guestimate, Yeah, based off information you've collected. But that doesn't make it a fact. You don't know that. Doesn't it take like us like three days to get to the movie like that? Right? Yes? And why is this getting so much attention if it hasn't been checked out yet, which is where the peer review part happens. The researchers also claimed to have spotted what they called continental UFOs, which appeared to race across the lunar surface at an astonishing four point one miles per second. Damn that's fast uh Ukrainian's National Academy of Sciences, however, previously rejected similar papers from the same team over methyl method dog some issues that they didn't agree on, including the old distance calculation airs. Yeah, didn't put a cover sheet on their TPS report. Experts have noted similar lunar anomaly claims have historically been traced two atmospheric phenomenon, camera artifacts, and satellites, rather than extraterrestrial activities. So think about that. You look at the Moon, you see something zoom across. How do you know it's not between you and the moon and it's on the surface of the moon, right, you gotta have a pretty good camera, I would think, yeah, a really really really good telescoop. It's kind of like the idea of people that take pictures and they there's a dad or a fuzz and they're like, oh, it's a ghost or your camera picked up fuzz right in the air. Kind of like when the sun does it and you can see all the dust and particles in the air with your naked eye, right, it's an orb. An orb is what they call it. Some people believe those are Whether they are or not, I have no idea. They might be, they might not be. Most of the time it's just dust. Yeah, it's just an imperfection in the camera. I feel like you have the now with iPhones, you have far more or less of those. Yeah, do you I've never you almost got like red eyes almost extinct now, yeah, pretty much, but you don't. I don't know if I've seen somebody with it that's taken a picture with an iPhone and gotten an ORB Yeah, probably not. And those people that go ghost hunting, Yeah, do they just take a traditional camera or do they use an iPhone? Because iPhone is better camera than most consumer grade like basic consumer grad camera. You would need some high end professional camera to be better than an iPhone camera right now or Android camera orware yeah, whatever whatever it's attached to the phone that you use. Yeah, you're not wrong when you can shoot a whole movie on your iPhone, it's true. Or the detail it gets like I a deposit a check and it gets pretty good detail. Right, you don't need that high end cannon. So wasn't it like it was like last year, year before last night?
Speaker 4: Wasn't it like China or India went to the dark side of the moon.
Speaker 1: Remember that it might have been Japan, j Pink Floyd, somebody besides us that went to the other side, to the dark side of the moon, because nobody's ever really been there before, so they say, and uh, I was just kind of curious as to whatever happened. Oh that was us, Artemis two went to the dark side of the h Yeah, but it was before that.
Speaker 4: It was before that, I want to say, it was like last year, year before that, maybe even a couple of years ago. I don't know, but I remember like it was there was a big deal, but you never heard anything else out of it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, because they probably.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, or or the alien bases are on the dark side of the moon and they shut them down.
Speaker 1: Like in that short thirteen minute window, they were like, hey, you come, let's have some words real quick. Glory. Yeah, humans only the United States, via the Apollo Missians and the recent Artemis tu mission, have sent humans to fly around the far side of the moon. China, China, has sent robotic landings. The only country in the world has successfully soft landed robotic rovers directly on the surface of the far side of the Moon.
Speaker 4: That's that's what it was. It wasn't people or anything. I remember some other country had sent something out there, but we never heard anything really back back from it. But I guess if you're a foreign adversary, China or whatever, you probably wouldn't share globally.
Speaker 1: Like this is what we found. They have found physical rocks that come from one point four billion years ago, and even some from two point eight billion years ago, and one of four point two billion years ago. Okay, okay, yeah, so the Moon's just really old, to which I say, and I just need more info than that, and this is why that's important. But see all this, like.
Speaker 4: With the with the talks of you know, all these these space bases, right alien bases on the Moon, And.
Speaker 1: It brings me back to it. Why do we need Space Force?
Speaker 4: You know, that new military branch that was created not too long ago.
Speaker 1: Why would we need that?
Speaker 4: Clearly they feel like there's something that we need, there's some reason.
Speaker 1: We need to be in space to have a space defense. Well, I think space Force is more not about fighting stuff on the Moon. Maybe eventually, but it's initially for fighting things in space. Like, how do you know another country in foreign adversary doesn't launch a satellite that has the capability of blocking signals for US. Okay, I guess that does. That does make sense.
Speaker 4: See that type of thing when I hear space for some thinking outer space, not the inner space where like all the satellites and everything are at you know what I mean, beyond that, sure, interplanetary I guess that's what I think.
Speaker 1: I'm probably totally wrong because I don't really know anything, but still I think initially the air Force was kind of responsible for that. And when the sheer amount of trash in the inner space, it needs another group of people to kind of police it.
Speaker 4: Okay, that would be my guess. All are on trash duty the other you're not getting stationed up there. This is some of the other things.
Speaker 1: They found a disconnected colder interior mantle of the Moon. They've also found naturally occurring carbon nanotubes. They have found proof of ancient meteorite water. They have found hidden structures and new rocks using ground penetrating radar Chinese that's the name of it. Rover scientists mapped the top one thousand feet of the far side. They discovered hidden, multi layered structures of ancient volcanic rock inner spaced with thick layers of lunar soil, and hidden impact craters. And they found the deep interior crust, which some people like. I'm not a big fan. I like my crust thin.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The missions identified a brand new rock type called gabbernite. Oh yeah, inside the massive South Pole. Were good for them because this basin was formed by a giant impact that punched deep in the moon. We'll talk about that at nine. I guess. Yeah. The rocks give scientists a direct look into the materials making up the Moon's deep interior. Okay, so they've found some things they just don't splash. The Moon's a pretty boring place. And how do we know they're telling the truth that it is a space race?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and just with stuff in general nowadays, how do you know anything is true?
Speaker 1: I think you have to do your diligence to do research and try to find people answers against what you believe. And so if you hate OKRA, you shouldn't search the benefits of OKRA on the I hate Okrah website, right, because you're not going to get any damn anti ochress. Just like, what are the benefits of okra on the we love Oprah website is only going to give you benefits of okra? Right? So how do you find out what we should read? Both? Try to find mission a middle opinion. Form your own opinion. Just make sure it's based on real facts and not on facts from we haeteocre dot com like I do. We got to take a break. We'll be paspiracy theory Thursday. It seems to be a lot of these type of videos showing up online where people are making statements like only criminals would do something like this, and then give details of how the criminal would do it and the target specifically. At least trend wise are videos about flock cameras, and the videos show people how you could interfere or dismantle a flock camera, but they use some statement like I support flock cameras, I don't condone this. Only criminals would do something like this, And here's the conspiracy that doesn't give you immunity, right, what dude, only criminals would do that. I'm not a criminal, So do you think only criminals would do this would protect you? The answer, of course is no, that is not legal immunity. A court will look at the entire video, including the level of detail you go through, the tone, whether the video is reporting what happened or teaching viewers how to repeat it, whether specific cameras, tools, weaknesses, or methods were identified, whether viewers were encouraged through jokes, sarcasm, or coded language. A disclaimer could help the creator argue that there was no criminal intent, but a judge or jury could also decide that it was simply a wink to the audience.
Speaker 3: Are they real videos or are they AI?
Speaker 1: No, these are real videos people are making, and maybe you say something like I support flock cameras. That does not give you immunity either that. The real question is whether the video function as a news report, a political commentary, an explanation of the public controversy, or a tutorial, which most of the ones I've seen are tutorials. Yeah, show when you step by step? Saying things like vandals have covered, disconnected or damaged cameras is different from explaining each step, tool, vulnerable component, and way to avoid detection, which I've seen people discuss. Yeah, what about the Uh. I don't support this, but you think that gives you immunity. No, it does not. Again, it might help, but it doesn't erase the content. Courts protect discussion and abstract advocacy of unlawful conduct. Under Brandenburg risus Ohio, advocacy generally loses First Amendment protection as incitement only when it is directed toward producing imminent illegal conduct and is likely to produce it. Right, incitement is not the only possible legal theory. Solicitation in aiding and abetting focus more directly on intentional encouraging. The Supreme Court explained in US versus Hansen that solicitation involves intentional encouragement of an unlawful act, while facilitation are aiding and a betting involves assistance provided with the intent to further the offense. So don't do this doesn't neutralize the situation.
Speaker 4: No, No, because you're still encouraging people in a way to do it.
Speaker 1: Uh Flock is a private company, so they could sue you civilly, but they would still have some things they would have to prove, right. They would maybe have to prove that you had intention or the person that watched your video came from you, and they used your steps and they would need a chain of evidence essentially to prove. So the idea that you would be free are cloaked. Just because you say that is not true. You would definitely be opening yourself up to a litigious situation. Yeah, but we see people do that all the time us for educational purposes.
Speaker 5: Own.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't count if the content on your page is being nefarious. And then you say that in one video you hardly no, remove the responsibility, No, because your intentions are still there and of course things like you had message contact with the individual.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, Hey, I pulled the red cord but nothing happened. Was I doing this wrong?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it was the blue cord that you were supposed.
Speaker 1: To pull, right. Hey, I bought this blade instead of the other blade you told me to use. I just don't want that kind of smoke. No. Have you seen the video. There's a wild video out there of a woman and the police show up at her house for stealing a package off a porch. Yeah, and the officer who's there to ask her some questions, she was like, I've never been there, and he alludes, you were. We have you on camera. We have your truck on camera, and he's really dismissive and quite rude, actually if you haven't seen the video, and she's like, we weren't there, and she's the officer's like, well, let's make it easier on yourself. You're just lying now. She's like, I've never been there. Well we have you on video. Long story short, it wasn't her because computers make mistakes. Oh no, they're perfect every time. But it's a wild video because this person is confident and the husband's standing there like what are you stealing? Present like he's unsure of what's happening, not sure what his stance should be, to which we go back to the statement that we've heard Jeff say and we've said on this do not talk to the police right without a lawyer, right because investigators can and will lie to you, try and get you to say things.
Speaker 4: Which is crazy, crazy that they are allowed to do that. Yeah, but whatever gets a confession, whatever gets this case closed.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if they're like, I just want to get it closed on care if we get it right, right. I think they do believe they're getting it right, you know what I mean. Maybe there's a few bad actors there. But I think ultimately investigators and detectives and things like that are piecing together the evidence they have.
Speaker 4: But to be able to openly lie to you just to get something right, it just doesn't seem right at all, whatsoever?
Speaker 1: Right? Or Hey, tell me what happened at work today? Right?
Speaker 4: You're leading, right, right? I I don't know what happens. You don't know. Yeah, well, Jim over here has already told us, so you might as well just go ahead and let us know.
Speaker 1: So, if you're gonna do these videos about flock cameras, your best bet would be to explain that they're being maybe vandalized, discuss the controversy, leave out the tools, the vulnerable parts of the camera, the exact steps you need to take to dismantle them. If you are into that, listen, Only criminals would go through with all that. Hey, this is my on air disclaimer.
Speaker 3: Find a new hobby.
Speaker 1: Some people believe that it is the privatization of surveillance of Americans that is true, and I don't know if I disagree with that. I see a giant benefit for the police department to have flock cameras. For sure. It does have its benefits. There have been countless stories and cases were really bad people. People have been caught really fast, thank goodness.
Speaker 4: But they're constantly watching your every move.
Speaker 1: And I think that's what people that's what's got people up in arms.
Speaker 3: But if you're not doing anything wrong then.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if they're catching your every move, it's not following you. It may know when you enter a leave a street or home depot. Like people are up in arms at home depot and lows. I'm like, they're private business. There's cameras inside too. Yeah, so I don't have a problem from that standpoint, But they don't follow your every move. It's not like a satellite camera up in space following you.
Speaker 3: Youright to protect your home with cameras, Why doesn't a business have a right to protect their business with camera?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, businesses and homes is one thing, but city streets and municipalities is a total different.
Speaker 1: Wax. And I think the different though difference with like my home camera and Flock is if Flock has a deal with home depot, they're in the Flock network, and now the municipalities can have access to that information.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're mugged or say someone you love is mugged.
Speaker 1: On a smugged smugged you know, anybody who's mugged.
Speaker 3: Jumped on a street corner. Wouldn't you like there to be a camera that caught the or saw the perpetrator.
Speaker 1: Well, flock camera ain't going to catch that, right, they can't. They take pictures of cars and license plates and I know some other things you think happen, but ultimately that is what they're approved to do, right, is to take pictures of license plates, and they stay in the system thirty days or whatever that is.
Speaker 4: So they say anyway sure, or are they selling it to a third party? All your but all your information is being sold anywhere. Your phone is in your pocket, right that those terms and agreements, terms and conditions that you click on just because you want to hurry up a place, whatever game or what to use, whatever app, it's all right there and it's all being sold.
Speaker 1: Do you remember when your insurance company for your car, they'd give you the little device and you could plug it into the car and it would track your speed and would maybe give you a discount. Yeah, you know they don't do that anymore. Yeah, they still do, they do, but not like that. Because you have their app on your phone, right, they just found a different way to make it. And your phone has a gyroscope in it, so he knows location speed. Yeah, and force.
Speaker 4: I had a nice conversation with jem and I which is the AI on on Android phones Samsung phones, And I was like, is there any way if you get an old school flip phone, right, is that the only way that you can not be tracked by the government. That was the question that I presented it. And she said no, nope, because they can still triangulate your you know, using pings offa towers and this and that and the other. And I said, so, I guess basically the only way to not be tracked by the government is to have a landline or not a phone at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, basically that is what she said.
Speaker 4: It's like, ain't that something because you think, you know, you get these old throwaway phones or old flip phones that don't have all that fancy stuff on the here, I'm safe now now they can still find you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then you go, well, I just want to have a phone. Okay, You're gonna buy a gas with a credit card, right, right? And then you stop it? You know, the burger joint in the grocery store. I can also figure out your pattern that way. Yeah. Right, So if they in my mind, if they want to get you and go through long steps or short steps, I'm gonna go ahead and take the short steps because we can maybe catch the bad guy right faster, the actual bad guy. We don't kick things.
Speaker 4: I can't help it. This goddamn flock camera's got me so riled up in here.
Speaker 1: I see all right, we got to take a break. We'll be join us right now. Is our friend Mike Malega with the Tulsa Drillers. Hey, Mike, how are you good? Good morning, Hey, it's great to talk to you, and we are getting into the conversation of the postseason where some games are Our single game tickets are on sale now for the postseason for the Tulsa Drillers.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, Yeah, we we just launched those last week. Drillers won the first half, as we've talked about, so very exciting for the Drillers to get back to the playoffs we got in last year, but feel like our team's in a better position this year. So yeah, we're excited about it. And if we do get to the Championship. We talked about this last week. If we do get to the championship, we will have the opportunity to win on our home field this year, which is fantastic. We've never won a championship at home, so that's something that Drillers fans are not going to want to miss. It's forty nine seasons of Drillers baseball, so this is kind of rare. Hopefully we can.
Speaker 1: Get there again. That's at the end of the season, but we've still got regular baseball to play down at one Oak Field And you guys are getting ready to start next Tuesday, your second to last regular season homestand and it's a long homestand that starts on Tuesday next week.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a lengthy one. It's crazy to think there's only two home stands left.
Speaker 1: Corman.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So we come back next Tuesday, and it's a twelve games in thirteen days, so it's a long one. We'll be home Tuesday through Sunday, and then we'll take that Monday off in between, and then we'll go Tuesday through Sunday again. Some great stuff going on during that homestand I think we've got Thunder Night coming up. You know, we've got some great giveaways, We've got multiple firework shows. Should be it should be action packed for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the things you love about Drillers Baseball two dollars Tuesday, some of those other great nights that'll be happening. It's gonna be the return of the Ranch Dippers is gonna happen as well, which has been a great thing for you guys all season. Fireworks have been huge. You guys are doing a big sunglasses giveaway. I mean there's a ton of stuff going on and I think I saw. I'm trying to see, did I see? You guys are doing a Mister Beast Day?
Speaker 5: We are, Yeah, the last day of the twelve game series, we're doing a Mister Beasts Day. And we got Mister Beast like jerseys, like Drillers co branded Mister Beasts jerseys for all those Mister Beast fans out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is fun. Yeah, and you guys are also doing a Drillers basketball jersey that looks super cool on Thunder Night. There's so much happening during this homestand absolutely yeah.
Speaker 5: And then and then we're gonna look up. So if you hadn't made it out yet, this is the time to get it right when school's kind of getting getting ready to start back up. But once we get through this homestand we just have six home regular season home games left leading up to a more Labor Day weekend, so it you know, it's going to be over before we know it.
Speaker 1: That's right, get your tickets. Tulsa Drillers dot Com. Guys are playing well. It's exciting, baseball happening. So much for the family to do, food wise, events on the on the stadium area for the kids to do, and Hornsby's hangout. There's so much to happen that's happening down at one Oakfield. We got to talk about the big elephant in the room, man, and that is the Dodgers landing maybe the best prospect, not prospect, best pitcher in baseball. Right now. That came out, It felt like it came out of nowhere. I read an article that said the Dodgers like, nah, we're good, We're fine the whole time working behind the scenes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we kind of thought the same thing. We were kind of hoping that they would kind of just take a take a seat here for the for a trade deadline, but they did not they went out and got the biggest pitcher in the in the business at Trek School, Bull who's won a couple of Cy Young's last year's, he's the reigning Cy Young winner. So you know, the Dodgers doing what the Dodgers do and and as we talk about it, the future stars of tomorrow here with the Drillers. The centerpiece of that deal was was our right fielders. I year Hope who who just right after the trade got announced as the as the Texas League Player of the Month. So we will miss Zaire, but I think this is going to be a really great opportunity for him to get to the big leagues faster with the Tigers organization than he would have with the Dodgers. So I'm sure, well you're going to be seeing him lighten it up here probably sometime next season in Detroit, which is which is exciting for him. And the Dodgers have got so much depth. I mean we I think three or four of the top five prospects in the organization or outfielders, so they got to do something with them. So why not turn it into a Cy Young winner that'll probably take the mound, you know for Game one or Game two of every playoff series.
Speaker 1: Is it becoming the Dodgers versus everybody else? And I don't mean that in the cliche let's put it on a T shirt way. I just mean it more of like just the type of star power that they have and the type of deals that they can get done.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's very much like the Yankees. You know, in the late nineties and the early two thousands, everybody hated the Yankees and the lizard or a Yankees fan right they were called the Evil Empire. I think to a lot of fans, Yeah, the Dodgers are kind of becoming that, you know, like they are just so motivated to win. They're willing to pull out all the stops, whether it's signing super long term contracts, whether it's being willing to trade top top end, you know, free agents, even when they are stacked, you know, in the locker room and they have an incredible roster. So yep, I do think it is becoming that, and I think everybody's kind of taking that to heart. I think the Dodgers are struggling right now. They've lost six or seven in a row, and so I think every team is coming in to play them, and and and they're giving it their a game. So I don't think it's going to be an easy road. Never is. Dodgers almost lost the World Series last year. That's like, talent by itself does not win championships in Major League Baseball. There's a lot more that has to go into that because it's such a humongous team. It's such a big team sport. You know, we'll see what happens. It's never going to be easy. And that's why I figure they think they got to go out and get a guy like Schooble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the Cubs kind of channeled that Toronto mantra that they had last year at the end of the postseason last year, and with Skuvill's debut, they kind of hammered it to the Dodgers right away, didn't they.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I mean, the they just basically are going to They swept that series, I think, unless they have one more game going on. Yeah, very very impressive. I mean. And the Cubs were another one that went that went a little aggressive at the trade deadline. They picked up a couple of starting pitchers, they got play homes from the Mets. I can't remember. They picked up another starting pitcher too, so they're strengthening their case. The one that I was surprised about at the deadline was the was the Brewers. The Brewers are really they and the Dodgers really best records in Major League Baseball, kind of the best teams. I thought they were going to go more aggressively after school ball, just to even the playing field further between them and the Dodgers, but they kind of sat on the sidelines and didn't do too much. So we'll see how the strategy plays out. But teams like the Cubs have elevated their game and it's going to be a tough road in the National League playoffs.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I always think that when we get into August in September, it's some of the most exciting baseball that happens because you get teams like Boston and Atlanta that are surging out of nowhere, winning seven straight, you know, and Bryce Elder through seven innings of one hit baseball on Wednesday. I mean, some exciting baseball is really coming together. Yeah.
Speaker 5: The Braves are definitely another one to watch out for, and they've been doing it mostly with their best player, Hurt. I think he's rehabbing now. He may have just got and activated. I'm not sure, but the Kunya Junior, who's an MVP caliber player. The Braves have gotten hot and stayed right in this thing, and they're about to add their best player. So that's that's like a trade deadline maneuver by themselves. So yeah, between the Braves and the Cubs and the Phillies, we'd even talk about the Phillies. The Phillies are just stacked from top to bottom as well. I mean it is there are definitely no whimps in the National League. So the Dodgers are gonna have their work cutout for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially when you've got a team like the Yankees where Judge hasn't played since the end of May and they're finally saying, oh, he can start working out and getting The Yankees need that, don't they?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Yeah, they're toast. They're absolute toast. Don't if they don't get him back, And I mean they need Stanton back, and they got Bellingers hurt as well. So yeah, I mean the American League, unlike the National League. The National League you get pretty clear cut six or seven really really great teams that I think all can compete for the World Series in the American League, I think, honestly, I mean no disrespect, but it's like a bunch of chumps, you know what I mean. The Rays are kind of playing pretty good, but everybody else is beatable. So it would not surprise me to see like a you know, like a wild card team run through the through the American League. Whoever gets hot last is capable of running the gamut down there, so it'll be it'll be interesting to see what happens. But if the Yankees get judged back, then they go right back into kind of favored status.
Speaker 1: It's great baseball around, especially down at One Oak Field as they get ready for a big home stand starting Tuesday. Get your tickets Tulsa Drillers dot com and see the future stars in Major League Baseball at one Oak Field with the Tulsa Drillers. Mike, thanks for joining us.
Speaker 5: Appreciated. Corbyn, Thanks man, You guys have a great rest of the week.
Speaker 1: You too.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning Corbyn. Happy twenty fifth porn star birthday to Miss Olivia Madison. See this towering goddess in screw Year's Eve Party. Take it to the whole and lack of room Incident three. She stands at six a foot of four.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Gimpie. That's a big bitch.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Corbyn. Don't forget tomorrow my birthday, Lady Godivas at seven o'clock.
Speaker 1: Be there.
Speaker 4: We'll have a great time and get some dance and get some food, get some drinks. Come on down join me for my birthday, Lady Goodivas tomorrow starting at seven.
Speaker 1: Let's go ahead in to our top list.
Speaker 4: It's hyperbig Mad Morning Show's top list random topics, randomly drawn with random results. How here's Corbyn, Gimpi and Lindsay with this week's top list.
Speaker 1: This week's top list are the top five Samuel Jackson movies What do You Got, Lindsay?
Speaker 3: Number five Unbreakable, where he plays mister Glass. I think it would have been really hard for him to play pretty much a was he a paraplegic in a wheelchair? Yeah, for a guy to be such a badass and pretty much everything, how tough for him to just be such a weakling in that movie had to be tough, and he nailed it. He was very good as mister Glass twice, not once, but twice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we can say without a doubt He's nailed every I cannot think of a bad movie by him.
Speaker 3: No, No, you're right.
Speaker 1: You're in as small roles he's been in when we were first getting introduced to him, I can't think of one he doesn't nail. No.
Speaker 4: No, even in coming to America where he holds up the burger shack, well he nailed that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I decided to make a last minute switch to my number four, So I'm choosing losing Isaiah. When he played the attorney mister Lewis for halle Berry, Okay, and she's a she's a cocaine bhead and she drops her baby off in an alleyway and the actress that works as a social worker takes the baby and adopts it. And then halle Berry gets clean and wants to get her baby back, and he plays the attorney that fights to get the baby back for halle Berry. And he does such a great job of fighting the justice system for her, and you know, making it so like, no, you don't know how to raise a black baby to this white family. And I mean he was a really good attorney. He was young in that movie too. It was probably one of his early earlier roles and we finally start seeing him as a serious actor and one of one of my favorite films. Number three for me mister Freeze from The Incredibles, because by this time, by the time The Incredibles came out, we were seeing him as you know, this cussin actor. When are you going to see him in a cartoon? And I don't think anyone else could have done it. He was He sells it. It's awesome. Number two for me Jules Winnfield and Pulp Fiction. Here's the thing about this, and I'm sure it's on all of our lists, and I tried. I didn't want to put this on there, but I could not put this on here because that character could have been his only role he ever played, and we would have all known him and loved him for that. If actors were known as one hit wonders like musicians, that could have been it for him. I think Pulp Fiction could have been his one and only role and we would have all known and loved him for that. End of story. But that's not my number one for him. My number one is Carl Lee Haley in A Time to Kill. He's a dad in the South and he's broke as a joke. His young daughter gets raped and left for dead by these two twenty late twenty year old white boys who are a racist Hillbillies, and the KKK is really big at this time. And when they are arrested and in the courtroom, Carle Haley is hiding in a closet and he opens the door and busts out and murders these two boys in the middle of the courtroom. And he is clearly guilty of murdering them. And that's when Matthew McConaughey is hired on as his attorney.
Speaker 1: And well, he's hired on because nobody believes he can win the case.
Speaker 3: Right, it's just like a trick, yes, Yes.
Speaker 1: And he's going to dig in and become a good lawyer, yes, with the help of Sandra Bullock. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And it's a fantastic, fantastic movie. And Samuel Jackson is awesome in it.
Speaker 1: Doing our top list Samuel Jackson movies, What do he got Gimpie.
Speaker 4: Coming into number four or excuse me, number five is Jackie Brown. And this is my first real experience with Samuel L.
Speaker 1: Jackson. Now, yeah, this movie was this movie was okay. Granted he was in Jurassic Park.
Speaker 4: That's the first time I've ever seen him, right, where he played the one of the computer nerds there, Hold On to Your Butts. But that was such a small role, right, But he was one of the main characters in Jackie Brown. Of course, Jackie Brown flight attendant gets caught smuggling money and guns and stuff for her boss, who was Samuel L.
Speaker 1: Jackson, and then.
Speaker 4: The police, you know, want to set up a sting to bust him, and she ends up double crossing both of them and then runs off with the money.
Speaker 1: It's a great, great, great movie from the late nineties, nineteen ninety.
Speaker 4: Seven, but that was my first one ever experiencing him as a full blown actor role.
Speaker 1: It's like, ah, that's a pretty badass movie.
Speaker 4: Number four for me is Glass. Now, Lindsey had mentioned Unbreakable, which he is in that. Yes, but he plays one of the main carriers. It's part of that series, man, and that whole that whole series is pretty bad.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's one of those ones that any one of them are on and I'm going to watch it at any point in time.
Speaker 1: But I feel Glass was really good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's such a badass, right, and he's vulnerable. He's in a chair, but he's very mentally a badass, right, psychologically a badass. Granted he's weak af because you know, he got weak legs and can't walk.
Speaker 1: Brittle bone, I think is what he's got something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why they call him Glass because he's so fragilely.
Speaker 1: M night Sham long ding dongy. That that is the It is a trilogy story between Split, Unbreakable, and Glass. Yeah. I think Split was probably the best out of the three. Absolutely, yes, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 3: And the new one, the latest movie with Oh the Hell Josh Hartnett, where he is supposedly the serial killer.
Speaker 1: That's not a part of this, I don't.
Speaker 3: Think supposedly it is in the very end of it.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I thought there was rumored that that is supposed to be part of that series.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never heard of this. No, it's just Unbreakable, Split in then Glass. Yeah. He has confirmed there are no sequels or others planned for this trilogy.
Speaker 4: Okay, such badass movie that that Glass is Split. Just like I said, the whole series is number three for me. Is also another series. There's only two of them, so I guess it's not really series, but it's kind of a series. But that's The Kingsman, and he played in the sequel or the sequel, The Secret Service, where he's he's trying to take over the world and and he introduces a phone service that's affordable for everyone.
Speaker 1: But then it sends out some kind of tone where when this goes off, everybody gets angry and starts beating the hell out of each other and killing each other, and it's on the uh, the the Kingsman to stop that from happening. Is that the No, that was the first one, not the second one. The second one was.
Speaker 4: The The Golden Circle or something like that. But either way, the Kingsman series is pretty awesome, and Samuel L. Jackson has a great role in that as being such a menacing bad guy.
Speaker 1: Number two for me is Jango.
Speaker 4: Django is probably one of the greatest movies ever put together.
Speaker 1: And one of the lines that.
Speaker 4: I quote the most out of that is when they're all on their horses and they got their masks on.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I'm effing with my ay holes. I've never seen that movie. You've never seen it. I need to know. It is a great movie. That's another one. I'll watch it whenever.
Speaker 4: It's better when it's unedited, not on regular television, So if you can find that version, it is way way better. But now I'm not saying what Jenny did was bad. She just needs to put a little more in there. She stayed up all night making thirty bags for you.
Speaker 1: Ungrateful lessons, hilarious.
Speaker 4: Ah and number one for me is probably controversial for some people because they're like.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is a movie is a term.
Speaker 4: But black Snake Moan, dude, Black Snake Moan was such a badass movie with Britney Murphy. She's a hores got justin Timberlake in it. That's Brittany Murphy's boy don't uh JT is the the the rough and tough boyfriend who eventually comes around at the end. Christina Ricci, Christina ricchie not and Brittany Murphy crack you got me right, Yeah yeah yeah yeah, But either way, it still still.
Speaker 1: A damn good movie.
Speaker 4: And he he wants to help this woman out. He wants to help her out, so he changed her to a to a radiator. Him and the Lord are gonna break her and eventually comes around. Great soundtrack. By the way, there there's a scene in that Black Snake Moan where where Samuel Jackson he's a musician and they're playing in a bar or whatever and uh, and that song's on the soundtrack. It's called stack O Lee And when I.
Speaker 1: Heard that, I was like, is that that's Samuel j And look it up, sure enough that that's actually him singing, and in true Sam Jackson form, he says.
Speaker 4: The word mother lover several times throughout the song. It's a great soundtrack in a great movie. That's why it makes it number one.
Speaker 1: People don't realize how many movies he has been in, like over one hundred and fifty or some crazy number. Right number five. For me, I have do the Right Thing, mister senior. Love Daddy plays the radio DJ in that movie, and that was one of my first exposures to him. And do the Right Thing is a movie for me that's like deep in my love for movies, because not only was I exposed to it at a young age, but then it became part of my senior paper in film class, No kidd because they were we got movies assigned to us, and that got a sign to me. I was like this awesome. I already loved that movie, so that was either. That was number five. Number four on the list is The Negotiator, which came out in nineteen ninety eight. He is Danny Roman. He's a police negotiator, he reads people. He's great in that. I think Kevin Spacey's in that too, if I remember correctly. That's a great movie. Number three I have Black Snake Moan. That's where you see him kind of be a different version of Samuel Jackson. That isn't the rough, tough, expletive laced. It's just a different version like it. You could see it, can actually see him being a different person compared. I don't know. I just think that that movie's That movie's brilliant. Easy for me on what's going to be number two. Pulp fiction really cannipolded him. I think into Lore movie Lore right, people see that as the pinnacle. Yeah, I think there are other movies. Jackie Brown's a good example. It's a great movie. Didn't make my list. He's great in it. I don't love the movie, but he's great in it. And then, but number one for me is when he plays Major Marquise Warren in the Hateful Eight. That movie is so good. It is if you just like movies that you don't have to pay attention to and follow the storyline and just be entertained, get up and go to the bathroom, come back, and you're still Okay, this is not the movie for you. But it is a fantastic movie that came out ten years ago. Kurt Russell and Jennifer Jason Lee are amazing in it. Walter Goggins is in it. It is a wildly good movie and wildly underrated. I think, in terms of the hierarchy of the Quentin Tarantino movies, that and Django came out, what about the same time, didn't they I feel like they did.
Speaker 3: I think I think Django is.
Speaker 4: First, Jango is twenty twelve, then twenty fifteen for okay, yeah, hateful, yeah, okay, they all blend together. I mean some of his years that he's done. Twenty twelve, he did The Samaritan Meeting Evil, the Avengers, Zambiza, and Django. Twenty fourteen, he did reasonable doubt, RoboCop, Captain America, Kite, Big Game.
Speaker 1: People don't understand to do movies most of the time. Now, he's probably if you're the main actor or a main character. You're in the mood. You're on set for ninety days, right, maybe longer. Some of them you might do thirty days if you're a supporting cast member, thirty to fifteen. It just depends on how their shooting schedule is. And then you go back for reshoots. Go, then you do voice work like it is a crazy schedule. And so to do like that is a huh soul Yeah, moving around a lot. That is a hustle to do something thing like that. What do you think? Do you know how old he is? Samuel Jackson's gotta be.
Speaker 3: A giggity sixty nine?
Speaker 1: Nope, older or younger? Seventy three? He is seventy seven? Wow? What is this net worth? Uh?
Speaker 3: Three fifty million?
Speaker 1: Okay, I want to say four sixty five. He money's done some Avengers, Massive, Brand, Incredibles massive, especially one Special Rate, the residuals on that one huh Star Wars. Right, He's in some pretty massive movies. Two hundred and fifty million dollars his networth so seventy he's seventy seven. Dare I say we may be seeing his last movies? You very well could be. Maybe unless he's an alien. I mean, we didn't know Bruce Willis was as sick as he was, and we didn't know when we saw his last movie. But I think we're seeing where we may be seen his last movie. He'll do Capital Munk commercials forever. That's an easy mail in.
Speaker 3: He could even have a hat line.
Speaker 1: No, he can't. Those those hats are dumb. They only look good on a very few select people, him being one of them. I'm not. I cannot wear a can gold. I call him Gotcha Google hats because I can never call him remember the name. He's the only one of the few people that pulls it off pretty much. Everyone else looks like a giant bag. I expect the one that has the little soul patch underneath this tin. All right, we got to take a break. We'll be back. You're listening to the big Man. What are you?
Speaker 4: Two different stories for you, because one of them is a wild story where a Florida toddler died after getting stuck in a kitchen play set.
Speaker 1: Oh my, the plastic ones that the kids used to play house with, Right, yeah, okay. Apparently the kid was at a babysitters home and them and their sibling were playing on a toy kitchen in a basement at the babysitter's house. The babysitter had left the home, but the father was there and we're checking on the kids occasionally, and the toddler sibling advised that the child's toy had fallen into the kitchen playset when they attempted to trieve the toy and became stuck. The man found the child not breathing, freed began CPR. Paramedics arrived. She died. The second hand play kitchen had been fought on Facebook marketplace, so it's unclear right now of the brand. I guess maybe it fell on it. And but the kids three, Yeah, so those things are usual unless it's a wooden one. Usually they're pretty lightweight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not rush a child in no matter what the age are size, they're not heavy at all. And you don't see a lot of them made out of wood or mental I mean the older ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so it's possible on Facebook marketplace that was what was bought her. Maybe a homemade one, right, okay, Yeah, but I know my kids moved their's around all the time, And when you said that, my thought was she tried to crawl in the oven. It's what I thought, like she was like hiding and couldn't find her. Nope, but that's what happened. They've got to go fundme, which I do not recommend going to look at because they have a ton of photos of this little girl. How much do you think they've raised?
Speaker 4: Ten grand, one hundred and thirty six dollars seventy seven thousand.
Speaker 1: Wow? So yeah. Uh. Apparently a lot of fast food places introduced new food this year. These are the ones that failed bombed. Oh nice, we'll see if you remember any of them. We'll start with one I know isn't around here, the Frisco Breakfast Burger from Harty's Burger patty on sour dough bread, egg bacon, side of hash rounds. No one liked it, apparently said it was dry. Sounds delicious. It does sound delicious. I can't go wrong with sour dough bread. Another one on this list, this is the caramel and chocolate fudge and banadas from Taco Bell. Taco Bells should just stay away from dessert. They'd never been good at it. Cinnamon twist man all day.
Speaker 4: I don't really consider those a dessert, but I get what you're saying, what.
Speaker 1: Do you consider them?
Speaker 4: Well, just not an like a side, like a side, but you know, like chips are or whatever. They just happen to have cinnamon on them, so it gives you that little dessert.
Speaker 1: Kind of feel.
Speaker 4: But like the choco taco, that was a dessert. Like for me, that's like a legit dessert. Okay, didn't work.
Speaker 3: They were delicious?
Speaker 1: Are are you still get them?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Just not there right?
Speaker 1: A taco bell Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, that taco bell stopped doing it a long time time ago because the sales sucked for me.
Speaker 1: Every time I had one, it seemed like.
Speaker 4: The the waffle cone which made the part of the taco shell was always either stale or chewy. It didn't It just didn't work out very well.
Speaker 3: This chewy is that what made it delicious?
Speaker 1: Uh? Another one on this list that I was not aware of the maple bourbon barbecue whopper from Burger King. Okay, they brought it back because customers demanded it, but apparently they didn't like they changed their mind. They said the sauce was much much too sweet, way too sweet and rich. According to one person, the sauce was nasty. These are all reports that people said. Another one on this list, the quarter pound chopped brisket sandwich from Arby's, sounds delicious. It is not. You had it.
Speaker 4: I've had it. It was not good at all whatsoever. Because I like I like the brisket, and I was like, well, this is interesting. It's way too fatty for me, way too greasy for me. I was just like, oh, okay, I'll never have that ever again.
Speaker 1: Well now I guess I don't have to worry about it. Yeah, Dan, they'll want to put it on because people love that smokehouse brisket sandwich they had was they took it off the ultimate steakhouse whopper at Burger King. It was had onion rings on it and a peppery ioli. I guess that's what made it steak housey because he had an onion ring and peppery ioli.
Speaker 3: I don't think you need to mess with the whopper.
Speaker 1: I think they were just using the whopper name right right, because I don't think that it would be I wouldn't think of that as a whopper, but whopper, I expect some sort of tomato onion. Yeah, not completely melted cheese. But people said the burger was dry and too salty. Sounds about right. Another one on this list dirty sodas from Duncan.
Speaker 3: That was recent, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dirty sodas are kind of a thing. I've had a couple of them. They're fine. I see them all over, but I haven't had any I find them. The viscosity feels too thick for me and very syrupy. Some of them are like pepsi milk and then like sweet cold foam is what you can get. That's the dirty soda okay, but it's just a ton of sugar. Another one on this list is going to be the new Spicy Chicken sandwich from Wendy's. What happened to the old spices? Yeah, sandwich from I don't know. Customers said it was a fall from grace from what it used to be. It was a mid sandwich. According to some reviews, they said they loved the old chicken sandwich, but this was not good. My first bite of the sandwich was directly into a mouthful of woody chicken. The hell's that mean? You get splinters in your mouth? What does a woody chicken taste.
Speaker 4: Like chicken that also tastes like wood So? How often are you chewing on pencils.
Speaker 1: I don't, I'm not. And then the last one on here is the Big Arch from McDonald's. I didn't know this was similar to the Big Mac, but I had the addition of crispy onions as well as slivered ones, white cheddar cheese instead of American, and the special Arch sauce. The similarity turned out to be a drawback when the price accounted for. One comment said, it's the blandest thing I've ever tasted another roat. I had it once and it was fine, but I couldn't justify paying three dollars more than the every variation of the double quarter pounder. And oh, this is the one where the CEO tried to eat a burger. He said, he ate it all the time, like you've never eaten a burger?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Right, Oh god, whatever happened to the big Chick at the at the McDonald's, they're still I don't know the big Chick.
Speaker 1: I call it the Big Chick, but it's the chick. Well, how would we know what you're talking about? Kis? They have not gotten a hold of me in their marketing yet. But the Chicken Big Mac is what I'm talking about. You know.
Speaker 4: And I think they totally missed the mark on calling it the Big Chick, because that makes more sense my head.
Speaker 1: And I tried it. I tried.
Speaker 4: I gave it a shot twice because the first one, the chicken was really dry, like it'd been sitting under.
Speaker 1: A lamp for a while.
Speaker 4: I was like, all right, I'll give it another one. Maybe maybe I'll have a different experience.
Speaker 1: I did not. I did not. So it's basically chicken sandwich, but no burger. That's it. It's it's the it's it's the burger, the Big Mac.
Speaker 4: But it's just chicken made with your Big Mac sauce and your lettuce and all that other jive that goes with it.
Speaker 1: But it's chicken instead. And I was like, that is brilliant and they need to call it the Big Chick. But and that was I don't know. I don't know if they still make it or not. I don't know. I haven't been to McDonald's in a long time. I never did the Big Man coming out a big man guy. Really, it's just a lot. It is there. It is. There's not a question of taste. It is the functionality. I know. You think I have a big mouth. But the functionality of eating it, I can't unhinge my.
Speaker 4: Jaw, right, you got smash it down? Yeah, and that's not fun for me. No, you mean you don't unhinge your jaw when you know it's come on, it's massive.
Speaker 1: What is the height of a big mac. I'm gonna say that's at least four inches.
Speaker 3: It's average.
Speaker 1: Two point seventy five inches. Listen, I'm fine that you guys can take two point seven five inches with no problem, and I've got to unhinge my jaw. Is that the tallest sandwich so far as food far? Like fast food? Ah? Maybe? Maybe no?
Speaker 4: Because Carls Junior what they're they're six They used to call them six dollars burgers. I think they're just called gourmet burger, whatever the hell it is. Now, that's a big ass that's a big ass sandwich.
Speaker 1: Okay. Wendy's triple with cheese and five guys, triple cheeseburger or in and ounce four by four has a height of three and a half to five inches. Okay, Yeah, damn, that's a lot. Sometimes when I get a sandwich a sub and it's it's not it's correctly incorrectly cut where they cut it all the way through instead of like have it and you go to eat it, and the meat all that kind of pushes out. Yeah, that's what happens with the Big Mac for me. That's why I don't like it. You got to fight to keep everything in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And it's not like someplaces where they put that nice decorative paper around your burger that.
Speaker 1: You can hold on. They never do it that way.
Speaker 4: No, it just comes in a box, You grab it and you eat it, and then everything just craps out the bottom. You would think in twenty twenty six, we'd have figured this out by now keep the ingredients inside.
Speaker 1: What's crazy about the story of all these things that failed is these places have research departments that gets tested extensively and field tested and focus group tested. And I don't know if they just can't reduplicate the process or it just just doesn't land. Because how a place like McDonald's can't hit home runs right, right, And maybe maybe that's the problem.
Speaker 4: They're only doing their market research in one area, right, They're doing their focus groups in one area, one state where those people they liked it.
Speaker 1: Great, fantastic.
Speaker 4: These seventeen people and in California loved it.
Speaker 1: Let's just roll it out everywhere. And then in Vermont, Yeah, they really don't care that much for it. Yeah, that's probably what it is. Maybe. Yeah, you can still get cinnamon twists at the Tacobo yes, yeah, but not the chocolate tacer No. No, they they do donuts now, cinnamon donut to lights a little cinnamon. Okah. They have some bitches are everywhere, aren't they? Weren't they sinnebum. Wouldn't that like a part of Schlutski's or something like that. Yeah, well that's just a brand. I'm probably all by the same company. Slotsky Sandwiches. Man, that's another one. People sleep on slot Skis. That's good. Yeah, the original with the mustard. Yes, I don't know where they get their mustard, but it is delish. They got people in the back making it, slaving away as long as it takes me to give them a sandwich. There, I believe you take a break, we'll be back.