Speaker 1: Welcome to the two seventeen Recovery Broadcast.
Speaker 2: If you don't make mistakes, you won't learn.
Speaker 1: With your host, Corey Winfield, you.
Speaker 3: Know how you know fish as bad as you can't put it on pizza.
Speaker 1: And special guests.
Speaker 2: Justin Burke I said something about that to our master radio broadcaster and he said that even hear nothing. And Mitchell O'Brien, I think to introduce people, you should tell them a little bit about at a little bit about ourselves. Got your ass.
Speaker 3: It is the twenty ninth of July twenty twenty four. My name is Corey Winfield, I'm Justin Burke.
Speaker 2: I am Mitchell O'Brien.
Speaker 3: Mitchell, your microphone's only so low.
Speaker 2: I'm right here.
Speaker 3: You've got a different microphone than the rest of us. I do, but we actually have three different microphones.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I have the RI twenty Justin you have the Sure SM seven b I. Mitch, you got the podcast pod mic road pod mic. Yeah. So if you're ever wondering, like what MIC's are they using? These sounds so good all of them's. That's what we do. We're not just sticking with one brand. Well, this is my brand, Electro Voice, the R twenty Sure is a good microphone. I guess for what it is. I think I think that that's that's good. Joe Rogan uses it, so it must be great, right m h yeah, yeah, especially for Joe Rogan. Oh just saying, you know, like three four hundred bucks for him like nothing. I was, you don't check his account two days before paid and go, I got seventy six bucks in there. That's what I did.
Speaker 2: Earlier, I talked to a Twitch streamer about microphones and he straight up said that those two, the Sure and the whatever that one is, the E four thousand or.
Speaker 3: Whateverthing like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said, those are the benchmarks. Those are like what everybody uses. If you ask like what microphones everybody using, they always bring those two up. And I was like, why I use pod mics? And he goes, those are They're solid microphones and they're getting more more popular, and I was like, I like it obviously, Yep.
Speaker 3: They're a good mic man and they are solid and that Mike, I don't know if that's the one or the other one.
Speaker 2: But I can't tell anymore.
Speaker 3: You bought those off the black market, yes, and you got a good deal on them. It was like a bundle deal, if I remember correctly, and one of them all of a sudden just sound like crap, didn't work. And I kept saying Mitchell, like, your mic sucks. What was going on? What setting are you using? What are you doing? You're like nothing, man, I'm like, it doesn't sound right, dude, it just doesn't. Then Marnie's listening to the car and we're like both and she's like, his mic doesn't sound right. I'm like, I know. I told them, told them it doesn't sound right. And then you had a different one that you swapped it out and guess what, it sounds perfect. I was like, okay, something's wrong with that microphone. It was like three years out of warranty.
Speaker 2: Was it that far? I thought it was a couple of months.
Speaker 3: No, it was at least two years. It might be exaggerating. I like to do that from time to time, all the time. From time to time, I do exaggerate. But it was at least two years out of warranty. And they were like, yeah, sor right, it's out of warranty. And I was like, you know, I thought you'd stand behind your product and did this whole thing. And they're like, yeah, we told you we would, like, did you not read the rest of the email? I was like, oh no, I didn't because I like to react because I want to fire off. Because I had this ready to go and we sent it in. I think you had to pay for it to be shipped off, maybe a couple of hundred dollars at ups I think.
Speaker 2: Charge it was like twenty one dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they shipped us back a new one. Are you a new one? And so that worked out pretty good. So yeah, road they do stand behind their products even when they're out of warranty sometimes.
Speaker 2: Well, Nake, you said if you were a manufacturer of a microphone, you would want to know what happen. Yeah, and so you know a good microphone, microph micro fact whoa manufacturer? Yeah, thanks, Justin You're always so good with words for me. Wants to see what's happening in their microphones, and so I think that's one of the reasons they did it. But it definitely made me happy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's not like you can't run that over with it. And well, it probably wouldn't work if you took like a panzer tank or whatever they got from the Germans. Are probably would crush it. But if you have one of the little tigers that America had, you'd probably run that baby over and be fine.
Speaker 2: They're hardy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're very cute. Yeah, and it's like if you drop it, it's like, okay, it's not doing anything. And it was never dropped. So that was the weird part of it. Just it stopped working by just sitting.
Speaker 2: You just you made me wonder if you dropped it before I got it. I never dropped that mic because I never I never have so and yeah, it was just one of those things man. So yeah, sure, it's not the mic we're talking about. We're talking about the rope. They do stand behind their product. Sure, I don't know. Justin you bought like a knockoff shuret from Japan.
Speaker 3: Good luck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's still a Sure microphone.
Speaker 3: That's what it says on it. That's all they did was they probably found some that Sure was sending back, took the little Sure thing off or put a little stickers on them, and they're like, all right, send it out. It works. Sixty eight dollars, you know. Yeah that sounds good, sounds like and technology with microphones, you know, it's is what it is. But if you're starting out doing a podcast, get you a thirty dollars mic if you need it and just hit record. Man starting out, just do it. But if you got some funds, then get the good stuff because're gonna nicol and die yourself to death like I did, you know, but that's all I could afford.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I moved up to the blue microphones, the blue Gyetty had those at first, well not at first. Those are like cool. Now we're going somewhere for me in ninety nine down the microphone big time in it and now things work out different. But yeah, just do them though. If you're starting the pockets, just do them. So anyway, we're not going to do Mike talk. That was not on our run sheet today, but that's what happens when Winfield shows up.
Speaker 2: Do we even have a run sheet?
Speaker 3: Yes, I told you it, of course we do. Yeah, we're going to talk about pay day and we're going to open the letter which order do you guys want us to go in here.
Speaker 2: Getting paid?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's talk about pay da all right. I kind of hinted to the seventy six dollars of my account. But you remember, like back in the day, we used to be so good at this, you know, And this is all adlexs across the board, Like we know exactly how much we have in our bank account yep, to the penny how much we don't, yeah, because we need it, you know, Okay, wednsayd our pity is Wednesday. Okay, so we got two days, so we're gonna ration it out, Like how can I get my because alcohol is number one thing for me back in the day, That's what I needed. I needed my alcohol. I needed my half gallon. Could maybe get away with the fifth, but I wouldn't want to even mess around with the pint, so I would either not eat for the night. I would take back CDs or DVDs to sell them, look around for more change, just hoping i'd find some try to sell something to a coworker. Hey, guys, what's up?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: We know that's where I get that from. But now seriously, like I would find a way to make sure that I had enough of those two days, and an option was not to not drink. That was not an option, Like I would lose my mind if I didn't if I didn't drink, if I didn't have some alcohol like that, They didn't pop in my head, well maybe you shouldn't drink tonight. Nope, that wasn't an option. And the way we live now, you know, we were kind of joking about how much I had in my bank count, but it was one of those things where I didn't know. I really didn't.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: First I thought I had like a hundred bucks. I thought I was rich, Like, yeah, I got a hundi in there, and I was like, oh no, because I bought them one of them things the other day and I was like, no, that's probably under one hundred. But to not know, I mean that that's a good feeling, it really is. And to not have to think, oh my god, how am I going to live tonight without my alcohol? Oh my god? You knows. There's so many things that go into it with someone who's early on. Man, it's it's it's a struggle, you know, to to get payday, to get the payday. Sometimes.
Speaker 2: I still live that way sometimes when I start buying. This goes back into the talk we were just having my microphones, start buying microphones and podcasting stuff. Yeah, I'll get to three four days before payday, I'll be like, my damn counting them pennies. But it's not for alcohol anymore. It's for investments into my life, you know. So it feels better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at least you can look around. But you're not going to die tonight either. You're not well. I don't know that. You're not gonna hope you don't die tonight, thank you. But you're not like feeni like, oh my god, I got did there's something that I got to go out and get, you know, like I have to have this to live. You know, you're not going through that. You're just like, oh, I just spent all my money and I'm broken and it sucks. But you know, you still have food, you still have gas to get to work.
Speaker 2: I hope we're pushing it come Wednesday, Yeah, boss man, I ain't got gas when it come to work. Yeah, Saturday, the station right around from my house. I just worried about Tuesday. You can you tell me some money real quick.
Speaker 3: He's got three more trips. He's got three more trips home today and home back tomorrow and back home.
Speaker 2: That's it man, right, it is about right there. But I got my microphones and my cords and my boards and all that, you know. Yeah, to be busy.
Speaker 3: Work from home. No, but just that's the difference, you know, and being in recovery and being where we're at today is we don't have to go through that anymore. And that's why some people don't understand that aspect of it. But it shouldn't surprise a lot of people because that's the number one thing on our brain, you know. So cut some people some like, oh, you don't have any money because you're drinking it? Yep, sure am. You caught me, you know, like a lot of times running trying to hide it, like no, not trying on and.
Speaker 4: You know, and that's another part that people in early recovery struggle with two after getting a job, because you realize how much money you spent on your drug of choice, because when you get paid, you're like, why I paid all my bills and I have all this money left over? Like what do I do with myself? Because one, we're not trying to chase a bag, we're not chasing a bottle to empty no more. Like we don't have those worries no more. And people in early recovery get caught in that trap. Well, I just have over abundance of money, and I thought I deserved it. Yeah, you know, and it happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah. First time happened to me where I was like, oh I got some monies was when I was running the Silber living home with Ryan and I needed to buy new tires for my vehicle, and I had enough in there to buy all four new tires. I took advantage of like a Thanksgiving Day sale. But still it was like, hmm, like look at me, all right, Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Remember my second paycheck I ever got. I think I donated some money to seventeen because I was like, well, what else am I going to do with it?
Speaker 3: Mitch used to do that, So you guys told me to stop. I never told you to stop.
Speaker 2: You and Marty said it here when you're working here, now, why would you do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I was like, well, I didn't like my church at the time and I was trying to tie so I was like, I'm going to give my money to Jesus' work. I see this Winfield guy over here doing Jesus' work, Let's give it to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And you guys like, we don't watch some monies, Yeah we don't. Well, my thing was.
Speaker 4: I was just thankful that I even got a ride to sober living after treatment because I didn't have anybody. You did not, No, I didn't you know that, and you were just like, well, I'll get you there. It doesn't matter. I'll still take you justin. Because you see my progress from entering into treatment just fresh out of jail to want and still hang out with all the hoodlums and stuff, to actually waking up. I'd say probably around week five, week six is when it really happened when I was like, well, no, I really need to do this for myself and take accountability for my own actions.
Speaker 2: Cricket, cricket, cricket. Obviously, no, those great justin thank you for sharing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he didn't have anybody and we gave him a ride. And now, like the way it works somebody in your situation, Like if you go through there today, I think if you'd call us for a ride, we'd be like, mmmm, what we tell you justin sure? Oh okay, we tell him sure who you funded through again? Oh okay, yeah, we got you. You're right, big shot at n Murray And they help us with that and trying providing the transportation for people to and from treatment. They have no other way to get there. Another way to get home. No, the way to get it. Sober living, we do that. It's detrimental. Yeah, nobody else in the state be doing that. And it's a recovery community organization we do that. Is it fun sometimes?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is it scary sometimes?
Speaker 3: Sometimes that makes them fun.
Speaker 2: You never know what you're gonna get. It's like a cracker jack box, it's you know. But it also it keeps me humble too, because I was one of those people. I mean, I am one of those people, but I was acting that way before, and so it just reminds me like what I have now, what I have to lose, you know, And so it's I enjoy it for that, but not even that. I mean, that's the selfish part of it. You get to actually help these people use your lived experience. That's what being a pure recovery coach is all about. And you know it, it's good every time, even if it's bad, it's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, it really is. Sometimes some jael jails smell different, and those aren't always the best. But no, I can't blame them. They were in jail.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't think it's so much them as a person, or it's probably their clothes that they wore in there six months ago.
Speaker 2: That stink.
Speaker 3: I wonder if the jail puts them in like just a stinky locker on purpose.
Speaker 4: Well, all your stuff gets put in the bag and gets hung up in a closet everybody else's.
Speaker 3: They have like a fart box. They just keep farting in it, so everybody's closing there.
Speaker 1: And then some.
Speaker 2: Kindanies use totes obviously, So we had a situation happened. You had a situation happened. It's been at least a week now, right, it's been like two weeks.
Speaker 4: You took vacation last week, your partial vacation. Yeah, there's no partial vacation about it.
Speaker 2: It's only partial week.
Speaker 3: So what happened was, and we'll get to now we're getting into the letter. So what what happened was I went to see our friend. I think I had to do a ride actually take somebody from jail to courthouse. And then so we're living yep and no treatment. Yeah, yeah, yeah, there you go, thanks Justin. Can't leave out the details, it's important the story. So then on the way back, our friends in Pataski Community Recovery Alliance, they got a new space and stuff, and I was like, I want to see it. They're a recovery community organization like we are, so I was like, I want to see it. So Caitlin was like, sure, come on by, here's the address. I'm like cool. While I roll up in there, there's no parking and I'm in Pataski. I used to have a little drawer in my Ford Fusion and I kept changing there and I call that my Potaski money because you cannot drive anywhere in Potaski. Well, you can drive anywhere, but you're trying to park anywhere admire. I'm surprised they don't have and they're like, oh shit, we didn't think about that. Hopefully they're not listening because they will then put in the little uh meters where you got to feed the meter at the park and I'm not trying to do none of that because I don't even have my change thing, So what am I supposed to do? So I roll up in there and I'm like, Caitlyn, where you at. She's late, so I just park and there wasn't really a parking spot there. There was no lines because there are other ones behind this business and don't park here. We'll tell you blah blah blah, this for this business only, okay whatever, And so I just parked next to this other guy and there was no lines there, but you could still go around, so I thought that it was a good spot free parking.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 3: So we're talking, we're talking, and then the meter lady comes by and she starts writing people tickets and I'm like, suckers. And then Caitlin's like, oh, hold on, we're going to try to put some change in it. It's like, man, I don't miss this life. And then we're talking and she's like, ohait is that your car. I was like, yeah, it's over there. While I say oh oh, I look over and there's this lady like walking away from it, and I watched her walk up the block and I didn't know what was going on. Well, I get in my car to leave and I see this note on it and I was in a pretty good mood, so I feel like reading it. So I was like, whatever it says is probably bad, and I figure I will take it to work. And it was funny because it was raining on the way back. I was going to do like these rain clouds, which is really creepy, and I would not use my wunch of wipers because it would have like like wiper left than on my wiper the entire time. And I was like, guys, I want you to I want to like open this and we can like read it on the podcast.
Speaker 2: So I sealed it.
Speaker 3: He stapled it. You put in this Manila envelope.
Speaker 2: And stapled it shut, and we're going to open it. Should we do? Let's guess what it says? Yeah, you're an a hole? Is that your official guess? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think it says just you're an a hole? Or are we doing okay? Something along those lines.
Speaker 2: I'm your daughter. What's the phone number?
Speaker 3: I think it's going to say something very passive aggressive, like I hope you enjoyed your parking spot. I had to walk two blocks, thanks a hole. But I'm thinking it's passive aggressive a little bit. But I want you to read it, Justin. I want you to read it in a female voice. Oh he's opening and now yeah, female voice ready.
Speaker 2: Sometimes Justin doesn't play along very well.
Speaker 3: No, but he has to do your mathemacout of hey, then parking spots.
Speaker 2: It's sticky clown music teenager sports illustrated, Right, that's what it feels. Please do not park in these reserve parking spots. That's it, that's it.
Speaker 4: Re read it again, Please do not park in these reserved parking spots.
Speaker 2: There's no asshole at the end of it. No, no asshole.
Speaker 3: Now technically was not reserved. There was no sign, There was no sign, There was nothing in front of it to hang anything saying this is reserved. There was no spot even there was no paint.
Speaker 4: It's it looks like she doesn't even know the sharp side of the pencil very well, because some spots are written very dark, and some spots are written you can barely read it.
Speaker 2: Well. It did survive an entire rainstorm on a windshield wiper on.
Speaker 3: The way back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well then it would be equally distributed.
Speaker 2: Cleep it that in the shadow box, put it on the wall. Yes, and the next time we get a better one, it gets replaced. Every time we get a better one, more passive, aggressively replaced.
Speaker 3: That was That was a pretty neat note. Yeah, I should have hoped. I should have just ticket. Yeah, but it wasn't reserve though I didn't. There was nothing saying this is reserved. It just kind of looked like I shouldn't be parking there because I block somebody in, So.
Speaker 2: Like, this is what I have for it? Where did people.
Speaker 3: Partly gonna mute Justin's.
Speaker 2: Where did people park before the parking spots existed on side of the road right where you did. Yeah, yeah, and then one day somebody's like, let's make places for cars to park. And I'm sure it was just like a suggestion at first, and then it became a thing.
Speaker 3: Well if at first it was horses and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think they had parking spots. They have like poles that you had to tie your horses too. M hyeah.
Speaker 3: Your car just gets stuck in a hole and you're like, well, that's where we're going to go into the store now, got our little nickel candy or whatever people used to shop for. Someone was talking like overseas, if you go to like France or something, they don't have myer. They have a fish market, they have like a meat market. They have like a milk market or something liquid market or something.
Speaker 2: They have like walmarts.
Speaker 3: No, so like you have to go like your little market like they all have their little niche like, which kind of be a pain in the ass. You're like, well, hold on, you want pancakes, ship, we gotta go get the flour from the flour people. We gotta get the eggs. How bad do we want vanilla? We gotta go to the liquid store. Well, I don't know how they do it. I remember they just have a baking shop. Maybe they would sell eggs too, because God forbid, you got to go all the way down to the egg shop. You go to the farmer. Yeah, get some fish. Everybody has their own chickens. Dumb ass. Someone's saying, what.
Speaker 2: Kind of pancakes have fish?
Speaker 3: I'm not saying, No, you can't. No, you can't put fish in pancakes. Another reason why fish sucks because.
Speaker 2: We have the anchovy talk. I think that's where we got Is that the same talk we got Chinese pizza from? So no, no, we have well, Chinese pancakes have fish in it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What if? I mean you can make it like a pizza pancake? I think I don't think that would taste delicious.
Speaker 2: I saw ramen crust.
Speaker 3: Pizza the other day in prison.
Speaker 2: It was a Facebook real it was a nice looking kitchen and this guy made a pizza crust out of ramen noodles. And it actually looked good. I don't know if I try it, but it looks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it wasn't good. Those videos lie to you. You act like they're making good stuff, and that's just that's a horrible idea.
Speaker 4: Definitely anx cony. If you make anything out of ramen noodles, you're an ex.
Speaker 3: Con except ramen noodles. If you just like heat them up, put a little packet in there, and then you're fine.
Speaker 2: I have some ramen noodles here. And then your wife took the microwave.
Speaker 3: Yeah, clients, break man, I don't know Satan trying to get abby.
Speaker 2: Notice we don't have a microwave. No, No, she devoted that thing. It's like a bike.
Speaker 3: Sheansed to heat up her coffee in the morning. Bro, Yeah, you got heat it up. It doesn't get hot enough for because then she puts her half gallon of creamer in it and it really brings the temperature down. So theince she got to heat it up again, that maybe hot. It's not mess when no cold ass coffee. She's not one of those.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't notice. I don't use it. It's for over a week, dude, Yeah, I don't use it.
Speaker 3: It's our microwave. Everything broke in our house. Like, I'm glad I got a but in front of the washer and dryer before those started to crap out too, and I said, let's get new one of those. And then dishwasher oven stopped working. So we had the new oven installed that day the microwave quits.
Speaker 2: We could also do your oatmeal on the stove.
Speaker 3: Then there are AC units out now, and like this is the hottest week in Michigan so far. It's like, thanks, it's Saint man. He's trying to mess with me, but it's not. Won't happen, Nope, do it.
Speaker 2: Just keep replacing every all your appliances until you get rid of the cursed one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: They've all been replaced.
Speaker 3: Water heaters next, we got to get one. That's the only thing left in the house that we didn't replace.
Speaker 4: If you look at it, there should be a spot on there. If it was professionally installed, it will say like installed on give you.
Speaker 3: A day seven twenty two, which is crazy because it's around this time twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Oh, so you're hot water heaters good.
Speaker 3: It's only twenty four years old.
Speaker 2: A twenty twenty like you just said so four years.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, my bad, two thousand, oh two thousand, my bad math numbers and dates you know me, and dates that'll be working.
Speaker 2: February, Yeah, February twenty second, February. I think I would to need a new oven stove top soon. Mine's trying to kill me.
Speaker 3: Okay, you can buy our old one, which is a new one. Didn't work. No, our new one works just fine, but you can have this one. We'll get a new one, and then we get the double stove thing. And I'm not like fan. Yeah, we got one that's like like you just put like some pizza in or something, or castabrol or some chicken. It has one that's like this big, yeah, and then one that's on the bottom that's bigger by this big. I'm doing like about eight nine ten inches or something like that.
Speaker 2: How would you cook a turkey here in your oven? There in the bottom one justin Yeah, by one's like normal size, and then there's a smaller it's almost like probably it's probably bigger, but toaster ove and size. Then do you have the stove top?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: You guys have gas though, right.
Speaker 3: But we bought an electric Oh we ever had electric. Yeah, so why he likes that part of it. And then the other bottom one goes to the float. How low can you go? It goes all the way to the float. There's not like a place to put your pants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've a boiler, but not at the bottom of the oven like old school ovens would have the little drawer you pull out where you can put things or doesn't have that pans.
Speaker 3: That's a broiler, broilers on the top, like ever used the boiler turned the broiler on? The pots and pants are gonna melt?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Those are those were actually actually saw this thing about them. Those drawers that we put pots and pants for. Those are warming drawers. Like if you make like cast roll or massed potatoes, like Thanksgiving dinner, and your your turkey almost a chicken turkey's not done, then you put your stuff that is done down in that and it keeps it warm. And but people just put their pots and pants in there.
Speaker 3: I think that wouldn't even be nice because like mice and stuff will get in there, and like mice are just like hanging out because you're cooking a turkey and they're like m it's most good biscuits is coming.
Speaker 2: People don't realize that the oven industry was made by mice, and so they made that and it's like how they provide for their families and it's all backside conspiracy stuff in the Bible. Right after the foreskin thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Marnie was thinking and that was not a recovery dance podcast. Marty was like, yeah, everybody's gonna hate you. I was like, why I tell the truth? You did that real talk. It's like, well, you just said that all the stuff they believe in his fate. I said, well no, I said it was made up, and I said it could have happened somewhere similar along the line. And then I gave my my theory on how it really happened, and they're they're good theories out there. Little sure, maybe I don't know some of that stuff's out there, but anyway, I'm glad the letter wasn't too too bad. You know, it could have been a lot worse. None of us were even close to what it said, so.
Speaker 2: I should have like bleeped part of it. That would have been funny.
Speaker 3: Nah. He wasn't having a hard time reading because the chicken scratch there that the lady rode on there, so I wasn't going much.
Speaker 2: I mean, you didn't get to look at it.
Speaker 3: Rusty, So I'm surprised he didn't just start reading it like, oh baby, I love your little black shirt you're wearing today. Here's my number, only in town for two more days.
Speaker 2: I thought about it. I'm actually surprised that you read this properly, not because of you, because this looks like it says please do not park in these severed dilaplicated pack hoong spots. So you see what I mean by it.
Speaker 4: She couldn't figured out what side of the pencils used, the sharp side were the doll side. Yeah, well, she was feeling like she was doing some like civil duty society, Yeah, society, societal warrior duty, and and that's.
Speaker 3: All she had.
Speaker 4: You know, we should get a frame that says Karen's advice. We should put that there. I think that was a good letter because that lady was for surely being a Karen, because you said there's no signs there, so this person is definitely being a Karen.
Speaker 2: My favorite thing about those will toe signs, like we'll tow you if you park here and you're not supposed to is it takes time for a tow truck to get there. Yeah, So every time I did this snow's door dashing, I would just use those spots because I was usually in and out two or three minutes, five to ten at the most. And if somebody calls the tow truck on me, I'm going to be gone before they get there. Really, And I never had anybody yell at me, but I did have another driver picking something up, and this guy came up and was like, who's cars this and he's like, raises his hand, I'm calling the tow truck and he's like'll be gone in two minutes, dude, I did not care.
Speaker 3: Nobody's parking here right now. Right, So it's like, eh, out. They're like, I'm gonna call the polo you something like, well, I'm out. It's gonna take them time to get to the track.
Speaker 2: What a they're gonna do half hour for a tow truck together.
Speaker 3: Right, they can just tell your ship.
Speaker 2: Have you ever broken down on the side of the road takes forty five minutes in the middle summer in Traverse City forty minutes location For me, it takes an hour if you break down alongside the highway and they're like well we have a partnership with so and so. It's like yeah, yeah, yeah, but they're out making money.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My car actually broke down in Buckley and they sent a tow truck from Beola or Benzie somewhere to close my mind, Yeah, to Buckley. I'm like, are you seriously, Like, why couldn't they sendone from Traverse City twenty minutes away? They would have been closer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they sent all the way from the Lake Shore.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: And picking up that thunder, well, you were just talking about Jesus' book awful critically, and now it's thunderstorming.
Speaker 2: Thinks a lot. It's been storming for the past fifteen minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we start talking about Satan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, goes away. God was very upset with you. It's like, I'll teach you.
Speaker 3: Oh God, No, he's a big fan of mine. It goes both ways.
Speaker 2: That is to get struck by lightning.
Speaker 3: But we're going to wrap this up. We're done talking about recovery stuff. But yeah, that paycheck stuff though, that was that was a real real thing. And you know someone's struggling right now. It doesn't have to be that way. And when you start out, you're gonna be rich. It's not all going to hit you at once, and if it does, we'll good for you. But it takes time. It's a process, and just trust it. Trust the process, and we're three guys telling you that it does work. So if you do need help, I wanst some recovery coach and reach out to us. Imagine that reaching out to us for some help. It's free, yes, free, might as well two seventeen recovery dot com at the very top recovery coaching services. Check that out and we look forward to your email until next time.
Speaker 2: Pick care later, Bye.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to the two seventeen Recovery podcast. Listen to over nine hundred episodes on the two seventeen Recovery app that's free in your app store or online at two seventeen recovery dot com