Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Listeners to your corners other, John, good morning.
Speaker 2: Great, how are we feeling today? Yeah, we're doing good because they're excited. They had talk Katie Perry last month. They get to see up later in the year. Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Leather everybody up, like we said, leather everybody up and go see the Coop and Judas Priest. You're taking you're going for one number two today and you are taking on. Oh she's fresh Melissa, Hello.
Speaker 2: Him, Melissa, Welcome to the game.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: You've never played before?
Speaker 1: Yes, longtime listeners, first time calling. Oh my god, that makes us all so happy. All right, we got some fresh fish here now.
Speaker 2: John's a two time Hall of Famer. So you've heard the game before? Correct? Correct? Okay, so you've heard the game.
Speaker 1: You said, you've been listening for a long time. All you have to do you've heard it. Shout out your name.
Speaker 2: When you think you know the answer to correct answers. Wins you this Ooh, I have.
Speaker 3: A pair of tickets to the Summer of Loud Tour.
Speaker 2: It's happening in June twenty eighth in the Woodlands. Melissa, you're a little loud on your end. I don't know what you got going on over there.
Speaker 1: Situation.
Speaker 2: That's okay, it's all right. Other John, you good? Okay, Melissa, let's do this. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 1: Question number one, how many combined Super Bowl wins have the Bills in Texans won?
Speaker 2: John?
Speaker 1: John, I believe.
Speaker 2: I don't like that question very much. Mo. I's a correct answer. That's a correct answer, Melissa. Can you hear? Okay? I can? I know nothing about football, Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: I'm just making sure he knows they're the champions, those Bills, the phonus, the.
Speaker 2: Phone is wicked loud. Yeah, no, they neither one of those teams have ever won a super Bowl.
Speaker 1: So the combined super Bowl win column, there's a zero in there. I don't like that question at all, Moe, Why would you do that to me?
Speaker 2: Question number two?
Speaker 1: Wow, Melissa, how old do you have to be to legally purchase alcohol in Texas?
Speaker 2: John? Twenty one? Twenty one is correct? Listen, you might be the greatest player of all time. We just can't hear. I mean, it's a mess on your end. Okay. So sorry, that's okay, that's okay. Do you want you to come in and play again? Yeah? John? Is that coming through on your side of the phone too? Oh?
Speaker 1: Extremely loud?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can barely hear you.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, all right, Melissa, thank you.
Speaker 1: Let's get that phone squared away and let's get you back into play for sure.
Speaker 2: John. Did we even talk about the Summer of Love tour tickets?
Speaker 3: Ghetos They're going to Summer Aloud, I Prevail, Bear Tooth, Kill Switch Engage in Parkway Drive June twenty eighth in the Woodlands. If you're not as lucky as John's kids, then you can go buy them ticketmaster dot Com.
Speaker 2: John, you want to they've never heard of. Good for them, all right, dude, hang on, Rod,