Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: This is sort of a I guess you would say, a calm time before anything really starts popping off again. Downtown, there is a rally that is going on that was put together by the Service Employees International Union SCIU. They are there because they are protesting the detention of one of their union leaders today. A guy named David Wuerta was arrested Friday and apparently has been charged with federal crimes already.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 2: The US Attorney for the Central District said that David Wuerta was preventing federal vehicles from entering a federal property on Friday and that's got into a shoving match with agents there and that's why he was taken into custody. They said that SEIU specifically is also taking part in rallies in Atlanta, New York City, Pittsburgh, San Francisco, and DC. They said more than a dozen cities in total are expected to see some of these union created protests that.
Speaker 3: Are going to be taking place throughout the course of the day and the Dolores.
Speaker 1: I was referring to Dolores Werta is expected to be at the gathering today at noon, ninety five years old. I believe, I know she was in, but she always brings out a crowd, obviously for her background and the legit protesting and work that she has done for the laboring.
Speaker 3: And it's about time for swamp watch.
Speaker 2: Let's get into the whole ketamine thing, which I didn't expect we would ever say, but here we go.
Speaker 3: Go go ahead, elm, shut up, don't worry, which means I'm a cheat and aliah. And when I'm not kissing babies, I'm stealing their LOLLIPOPX. Here we got. The real problem is that our leaders are done. The other side never quits.
Speaker 4: So what I'm not going anywhere?
Speaker 2: So that now you.
Speaker 3: Train the swat, I can imagine what can be and be on burdened by what has been. You know, Americans have always been going act president, but they're not stupid.
Speaker 2: A political plunder is when a politician actually tells the truth.
Speaker 3: Why have the people voted for you were not watch? You're all canaoid?
Speaker 1: So ketamine is I don't think a secret Elon Musk's favorite drug, and it seems to be everywhere. You hear about it all the time, very zeitgeist right now. And this may be according to some people, and you know, one of the main reasons why there was a falling out with Trump and Musk, or why Elon Musk would never have the president's full respect, because the President doesn't like people who I think, in his estimation, he would think are weak enough to succumb to drug alcohol use abuse.
Speaker 2: He's very he's been very adamant about that for a long time. Right, So there is that.
Speaker 1: But The New York Times reported recently that Elon Musk was taking so much ketamine during last year's presidential campaign that he told people it was causing him bladder problems, which is apparently a symptom of chronic ketamine use. This was a drug first synthesized in the sixties, has been long use for surgery, veterinary medicine included in that. Most recently it's been talked about alleviating symptoms of depression, especially in what they call treatment resistant populations. Clinics administer the drug and those are becoming more popular. These clinics and then the FDA approved the first ketamine drive nasal spray for depression about five years ago.
Speaker 3: So who the this?
Speaker 2: For some reason, it brings to mind fentanyl because fentinals are used in are fentinyls. Fentanyl is used in hospitals all the time, but it's used under such absolute.
Speaker 3: Very strict controls.
Speaker 2: It's when you start doing it a recationally, when you do it outside of a doctor's orders, that's when it's going to become deadly and potentially dating, potentially dangerous and oftentimes deadly.
Speaker 1: There was a and don't I don't want to lose you when I say this, But a person that is in the Secret Lives of Mormon Wives show, and he is it's an open not secret that he was addicted to fentanyl. And this week he did an interview where he says that he and his friends that liked fentanyl would buy fentanyl patches off cancer patients, that cancer patients would sell these things to casual drug users on the apps or whatever.
Speaker 3: To make money.
Speaker 1: That's what it's prescribed for people that have terminal cancer or right are in the hospital had real problems with pain. It's an alternative pain management tool as well if you can't handle other ones. But ketamine. They say.
Speaker 3: It is you.
Speaker 1: It was recreationally outside of medical supervision obviously, but that if you use it chronically, it can really do a number on your body, just like really anything else, but that serious and physical mental and physical health consequences, kidney and liver damage, memory loss, paranoia, all of that. There was a physician in psychiatry at University of California, San Diego, doctor Kevin Yang And says there is absolutely a role for ketamine to help people with depression and suicidal ideation. At the same time, it doesn't mean it's going to be safe for everyone. He co authored a story earlier this year, study Excuse Me. And in the study, it says that the percentage of Americans who reported ketamine use within the past year grew from eighty two percent over the five years previously eighty two percent. This increases were similar for both people with depression and people without. They say that this growth is driven both by more people seeking ketamine for clinical purposes and people using it recreationally. And I mean, is the stigmas removed from depression, people are going to seek out treatments for it more, which is why you're seeing Yeah, and this is why you're seeing these ketamine clinics pop up as well.
Speaker 3: How do you take it? What is it? What do you do with it?
Speaker 1: Is it a pill?
Speaker 3: Hot rails? Is it a hot rail? Do you heat it? Is there tinfoil? Is there? I think it's it's a pill. You can snort it? What is it? Sort? Pretty much? Yeah?
Speaker 1: But like how much of it do you snort? As it like a line of cocaine or yeah?
Speaker 3: Pretty much? Okay?
Speaker 1: And then and then.
Speaker 3: What does it do? Like is it just mellow you out?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: How does it help depression?
Speaker 3: Do you know? Yeah, it kind of just numbs you out.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't know, but you know, just take a very high lethargic Okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, so like like the similar effects of.
Speaker 3: Weed, Yeah, but like times ten really yeah.
Speaker 1: In the in the couch is actually well that's the thing.
Speaker 3: Really, it's like a couch cushion to the max. Oh Man.
Speaker 1: That was the thing I hated the most about weed. I hated being a couch cushion and feeling like I I was the couch.
Speaker 3: Some people use it to like trip, you know, kind of like depending on the dosage, like a hallucinogenic exactly. Yeah, there's a something that used hallucinogenic purpose.
Speaker 1: So if you're taking small doses of it, it just mellows you out. You take more, it makes you feel like the couch cushion. You take more than that, you start seeing things and it's a trip. Yeah, okay, got it. But okay, so it's like I mean anything in moderation, right, you have a glass of wine, it mellows you out. Right, you have a bottle, you start dancing, you have four bottles.
Speaker 3: You know, you end up seeing things when we come back.
Speaker 2: I didn't get to this as I wanted to get to this story because I think it is an interesting look at We've said this before.
Speaker 3: A potential third party.
Speaker 2: There's money, there's attitude, there's brains behind some of a potential third party that's coming up. And weird strange bedfellows. Maybe we'll talk about those two that are what.
Speaker 1: It's just funny because I said strange bedfellows last week and it felt weird. It's stuck in my head and then it's stuck in your head and it's back.
Speaker 3: Welcome to nineteen sixty three.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six.
Speaker 1: Forty California has officially sued Trump the Trump administration over the deployment of National Guard troops to Los Angeles. Newsom threatened that state would be suing the administration yesterday, and here it is lawsuit arguing that Trump overstepped his authority when he called up the National Guard in defiance of Newsom, invoking a law that the president can do so under the threat from a foreign invasion or rebellion against the US government, Bonta saying, Attorney General Rob Bonta saying, in a statement, Let's be clear, there is no invasion, there is no rebellion. The president is trying to manufacture chaos and crisis on the ground for his own political ends.
Speaker 2: There are some protests that are apparently taking place in New York today. In fact, just a short time ago, there was a live shot outside the Trump Tower there in New York and there were people that were being arrested. It didn't look like I mean, people were just standing around, didn't look very active at all, but they could be arrested for trespassing.
Speaker 3: And that's just one of the areas.
Speaker 2: There have been rallies that have been planned by the service employees international Union in New York City, obviously here in LA that's taking place, Atlanta, Pittsburgh, San Francisco, and DC.
Speaker 1: Mayor Bass just said on Twitter X that she met with local immigrant rights groups and that she is reaffirming her opposition to the types of raids.
Speaker 3: That have occurred over the past few days.
Speaker 1: She said, I just met with LA immigrants rights community leaders. As we respond to this chaotic escalation by the administration, let me be absolutely clear, as the United City, we are demanding to end these lawless attacks on our communities. Los Angeles will always stand with everyone who calls our city home. The administration seems to be a term that is gaining momentum. The administration. It's like the Alliance or the Resistance. It's very Star Wars esque. Not that I've seen Star Wars, but it feels like we're making this into some sort of Galactica battle.
Speaker 2: It's in us versus them, and it's to continue it. That's how you get too.
Speaker 1: On yourself juvenile. To me, it's just it's so oh fantasy oriented, because on the.
Speaker 3: One hand, if.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Tom Holman reached out to Gavin Newsom or Gavin Newsom reached out to President Trump or something like that that lose you lose credibility with your base, although that's the best way to move forward.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Gavin Newsom says he did talk to Tom Holman I think on Friday night is what he said, but he hasn't spoken to President Well.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to hear Tom Holman on John Cobelt's show this afternoon. It's happening right at one o'clock, right as we leave you. That's going to be a great interview because it does bring up I think we've had we've had protests over immigration in Los Angeles for a very long time, but we haven't had the legal question of a president overstepping a governor, or not overstepping, but bypassing a governor and activating the National Guard, not for a long time. Brings up a lot oh yeah, in my memory. So it brings up a lot of questions there in terms of what jurisdiction does everybody have and in a city where ice is not recognized, essentially the lapd Hamstrung can't do anything about ice.
Speaker 3: What is everyone's jurisdiction?
Speaker 1: Right, So it'll be a fascinating conversation at one o'clock right here.
Speaker 2: We were talking about Elon Musk and his breakup, if you want to call it that with President Trump. And one of the things that Elon Musk said on Twitter during the kind of back and forth late last week was isn't it about time that Americans or that we have a third political party that would represent the eighty percent in the middle. And it was a poll that Elon Musk put on his Twitter with the millions and millions of people who follow him, and it was pretty significant. I think the numbers kind of finally settled in somewhere around seventy eight percent said yes versus twenty eight to yeah, sorry math twenty two percent who said no. That got the attention of Andrew Yang. Remember Andrew Yang. This guy ran for president in twenty twenty. Didn't make it, obviously, but he not long after losing in the Democratic primary, dropped the Democratic Party and wanted to use the notoriety that he had attained while running for president to push for an independent party, and he actually named his the Forward Party.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Andrew Yang said that as soon as he saw that poll on Elon Musk's Twitter account, he reached out to Elon Musk that Elon Musk hasn't called him back yet.
Speaker 3: He's a little busy right now, probably.
Speaker 2: But Andrew Yang has said that the American public is ready for a change, particularly if he can get some of that Elon Musk cabbage in his bank account. Elon has built This is his comment from Andrew Yank. Elon has built world class companies from nothing more than an idea multiple times, and in this instance, you have the vast majority of Americans who are hungry for a new approach. He says, I'm happy to spell it out for Elon or anyone else who wants to head down this road. A third party can succeed very quickly. It's interesting because he was asked by Politico, is that the guy you want to team up with? I mean, Elon Musk brings with him a certain amount of baggage. Some of it is pretty negative in social circles, but the upside is the billions and billions of dollars that he's got at his disposal. And Andrew Yank's that I want to work with anyone who recognizes that America's political system has gone from dysfunctional to polarizing to even worse and At this point, the fastest growing in political movement in the United States is independence. They feel like neither party represents them and that the two party system is not delivering what they want to say. So if you get him, you get Andrew Yang, who's a smart thought.
Speaker 1: Andrey Yang, Pete boot Edge Edge, who I don't think is going to be able to it, maybe rise to the level of the head of the Democratic Party. They've got to figure out. Everyone's got to figure out who the young blood is going to be. Yeah, it's and I don't think that nowhere is shady vance for the Republicans either. The more that we learn about JD. Vance, I feel like the dew flies off the lily in terms of strength, gravitas, knowledge, knowing how to get things done in Washington, all of that.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know well.
Speaker 2: And remember the old truth that we have now figured out about politics is the people that we want in power, they don't want to be in power, right, or the I should say, the ones that we want in power they don't want to deal with the politics, right.
Speaker 3: Probably better Wait, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Gary and Shannon will continue. Don't worry. We still have ed the Zebra News to get to. I know everyone was worried about that the Zebra ed the Zebra.
Speaker 3: I didn't know we had a name. What I mean, I've seen the zebra.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? You didn't know we had He's a famous zebra. I know him as Ed before, I know him as the Zebra.
Speaker 2: Okay, And then when you found out he was a zebra, it made a lot more sense. I was like, oh, oh, okay, it's the helicopter.
Speaker 3: Got it.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: And that's still happening, right, You guys didn't break up or anything, right, She didn't leave you over the weekend.
Speaker 3: No, not yet. Oh I'm sensing maybe there was an issue. No, no, it's everything's great.
Speaker 1: It was it was the dinner fight, wasn't It was the dinner fight? It was what do you want to do for dinner? I don't know what do you want to do? I don't know what do you want to do? What do you want to do? It was your first one of that.
Speaker 3: No, No, we haven't had that yet.
Speaker 1: Oh I can't wait for that time. That's a fun chapter going to happen. So on Friday, and Elmer was saying that they were going to go see the Stephen King adaptation A Life of Chuck, which Stephen King has given his blessing. The critics say it's the best Stephen King movie ever, life affirming this day is It's a wonderful life. And so I'm all in and I'm in Orange County and so I look it up on Saturday. I'm like, I'm totally going to go see this movie. I'm super excited. And there was no early screening because it doesn't come out for everywhere until this weekend, this upcoming weekend, and there was a bunch of screenings in LA but I was down there and I don't want to drive up, and I'm like, oh man. And then I had already had my heart set on going to see a movie, so I said, well, what else is showing self? And I look through you know whatever fandango and I see this movie and I'm like, oh, I think I remember us talking about that. It's about that road trip to Sacramento, and oh that sounded like a fun movie. And I'll get all the inside jokes because I lived in Sacramento and the whole thing. And about seven or eight minutes into the movie, I realized it was a movie we had also talked about.
Speaker 3: It was not about the Sacramento road trip.
Speaker 1: No, it was the dark comedy with Paul Rudd about the dude friends that dude, very different experience than I was looking for. Like I like, my my intention was to go watch this life affirming movie right with the Stephen King movie, and then that got sidetracked and I was like, oh, well, there's this feel good movie I remember talking about about this road trip with friends to Sacramento.
Speaker 3: That sounds like fun. Yeah, I'll watch that.
Speaker 1: And I picked the wrong movie, like I did an old person thing where I went to the.
Speaker 3: Wrong movie and it was not life affirming.
Speaker 1: It was dark, it was depressing as s and I was just thankful it was only an.
Speaker 3: Hour and a half.
Speaker 1: Did you like it? It was different, I'll give it that. Did you see it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What'd you think? It's hysterical? It was very darkly funny Elmer, do you think it was? It would have been different if she was a dude.
Speaker 5: Uh No, it would be different if she were partaking in cannabis.
Speaker 3: I feel I knew it.
Speaker 1: I should have taken some weed in the middle of that day.
Speaker 3: I should have taken weed.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Now, listen, jeepers.
Speaker 1: You just doubled down on my stupid thing with jeepers make weed.
Speaker 5: I'm curious. How was the audience, uh interraction?
Speaker 1: Funny you mentioned that because they're all high. I laughed periodically at things no one else laughed at because I have a great sense of humor. There was a woman who laughed the entire time, like a like at moments that we're not just like you had to kind of get that the humor they were going for just I think she thought she should laugh anyway. It was kind of distracting. And then there are people that made no noise the entire time, and I think missed the whole point of the movie, like miss the whole the whole lane that it was driving in. But I mean, it was very different. I've never seen anything like it.
Speaker 3: It was. It was a good, like short story movie. I guess I should say.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it kind of follows as humor and basically it's show on Netflix is a series of those moments happening with this really awkward kind.
Speaker 3: Of take on.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, then that checks out, Yeah exactly, that's exactly what it felt like, but it was. I thought the length was perfect, Like any longer or shorter it would have been weird. It was. It was very different in a world where every movie you feel like you've seen before or they're redoing.
Speaker 3: It was something.
Speaker 2: Fresh that reminds me of the story that we still have not figured out about my parents, and now that they're gone, I'll never be able to Get Hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is my face.
Speaker 1: I've watched Get Hard so many times because of this story.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you've heard this story yet before, Elmer, but it makes the movie so much better after you hear the story.
Speaker 2: My parents were not huge moviegoers, especially as they got later in life, and they lived in an area where they were and a lot of movie theaters around him up in central California, they got to travel quite a bit, you know, half hour car ride just to go to a movie theater.
Speaker 3: And when I was.
Speaker 2: Talking to my mom one time on the phone, she had said that they went to go see a fun a funny movie that had a lot of bad words in it, and I was very unlike her to want to go see a movie like that. So it turns out that she was going to see or they went and saw the movie Get Hard.
Speaker 1: So Kevin Hard Will Ferrell movie, and it's all about Will Ferrell. He's got to do white collar crime and he knows one black person and thinks that Kevin Hart like knows how to handle himself on the inside. Kevin Hart needs the money, so he plays along that he is like a black guy who's like done time. It's hilarious. But the thing with that movie is it is dirty, like some of the lines in there. I mean, it's great, but to picture your parents, who are some of the most buttoned up, uh.
Speaker 3: They don't stuff.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't find that funny, like my parents would find that funny, probably the much dirtier people. But your parents are all like pure good hearted, you know, as salt of the earth people. And what then seeing that thinking of them watching Get Hard is crazy. And then when you watch it after having that knowledge, it's like.
Speaker 3: You did take it's still cringing.
Speaker 1: I was peeing my pants thinking about your parents watching that movie in just the first ten minutes.
Speaker 3: But here's the key.
Speaker 2: When I said, what did you think, Mom was like, well, I don't know, it was it was okay, It's just that's not my kind of humor.
Speaker 3: And I thought, well, then why did you go see the movie?
Speaker 1: What about Get Hard?
Speaker 3: Made your parents go, oh, that looks good. It was the title of the movie. Yeah, I threw the phone down and stomped on it. I would have died.
Speaker 1: I would have died right there, my mother said. And if she said, well I saw the title, I wanted to see it. Yeah, Get Hard, I was dying on the inside.
Speaker 3: Holy hell, Holy hell. Basically just talk about shoving stuff up.
Speaker 1: But it's a lot of asset stuff. Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: I love.
Speaker 1: I mean, when you see it again though, with the knowledge Gary's parents saw it like in their late seventies, it is even better.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 5: I just saw a clip yesterday about him doing the financial stuff like the thugs. Yeah, yeah, yeah, And you bring it up today, it's like so synchronistic.
Speaker 3: Well, we're all connected.
Speaker 1: It's it's the whole thing that goes back to you and Gary feeling each other right before you go to sleep at night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, don't ever say it like that again, Elmer, Please, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: That's gonna haunt me tonight at ten forty five. I'm always there.
Speaker 2: Also a side note, please stop telling us how to do Kettmie.
Speaker 3: We have gotten way too many you happened. I got three messages. You can't snort it. Nobody snorts it. There are not to inject it. And there are some people who are clearly versed. Yeah, well good.
Speaker 1: I wanted to know more. I really did, because I've never done ketamine yet.
Speaker 2: Okay, the day is yeh, you never know. Gary and Shannon will continue.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: A demonstration taking place in just a few minutes. A lot of people have already started to gather between the County Building and the Superior Court building. They're at Grand Park, Gloria Molina Grand Park.
Speaker 3: The ACLU has put this protest together.
Speaker 2: They're calling for the release of David Huerta, one of the union leaders who was arrested Friday during a protest at the Federal Detention Center a few blocks away. He got in the way of federal transport vans and then got into a shoving match with agents who are trying to keep him out of the way.
Speaker 3: He has been charged federally. They're calling for his release.
Speaker 2: There are other rallies that are taking place in other cities as well, all of them organized by the Service Employees International Union. By the way, the Chinese Consulate has told Chinese citizens in LA to strengthen personal security in the wake of these three days of protests that we've seen. The statement from the Chinese consulate says citizens in the region should strengthen personal security measures, stay away from gatherings, crowded areas or places with poor public security, and avoid going out at night or traveling alone. I did mention that San Francisco is one of those cities that's expected to have more demonstrations today. San Francisco police said that they arrested about sixty people last night during a protest at the Financial District there in San Francisco. Well, moms have it tough, and there is new scientific data that suggests that moms are increasingly struggling with physical and mental health. I am not a mom, nor am I a woman, so I say this with a bit of caution. I think it's more common for everyone, not just women, but for everyone to acknowledge that they're having struggles with their mental health.
Speaker 1: I agree. I think if you were to do a study across the board, you would find an uptick in depression or anxiety or any of the things that we're all now willing to admit. Go on, I think you'd find that in every different genre, or age group, or occupation or parenting role, all of the above.
Speaker 2: They specifically looked at mothers from twenty sixteen to twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: Right now. Yeah, it's been a long time. Yeah, been along couple of days.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: I just meant like, physically otherwise, I feel fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had a long day, active day yesterday, but I feel fine.
Speaker 3: I don't feel old and rickety.
Speaker 1: Does your aura ring tell you you may be pregnant?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Actually, I exceeded my orror ring physical requirements by almost three times yesterday.
Speaker 3: Oh you did? I did? What did you do yesterday? I played some Beer League softball a couple of games. And do you make any good?
Speaker 1: Place?
Speaker 3: I did? I think? Tell me? Do you really care? Yeah? I don't, Yes, I do. I went five for seven with a couple of doubles. That's great in two games. That's really good. And I didn't make any errors in the field. That's good. Where did you play? I played it second?
Speaker 2: Yes, Okay, I had a plenty of opportunities.
Speaker 1: I loved second. Why, oh the pressure's off. You're not getting that off. You're not getting the constant activity at first. There's not that pressure cooker situation at short. Third, you're not getting them fast like that. Second's the good place to play in the infield for me, because I'm awful, So second is where I like to land if.
Speaker 3: I'm going to play in the infield.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll remember that when we're putting together our company team. Oh yeah, I'm either second or right field. Don't dismiss. Don't dismiss right field. You gotta have a strong arm out there right like I out a third, but I don't need all the action that they get in left and center. These women were asked from twenty sixteen to twenty twenty three their mental and physical health on a scale of excellent to poor, and they noted a distinct decline from twenty sixteen to twenty twenty three in those numbers. And I think, like I said, it has a lot to do with an acknowledgment that it's okay to come out and say something like this is really hard. That maybe twenty years ago there was an expectation that moms were superheroes and they were brick walls and nothing shakes them. And for in many cases that's one hundred thousand percent true. Right, But that doesn't mean that it's not difficult. It doesn't mean that that's not a struggle. It just means that they do it regardless of, you know, not feeling top of their game.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I never bought into that whole mothers can just do it at all and their superheroes. Yes, And holy hell, that's so much work and stress. And your entire life is about others and the sacrifice and the just the body sacrifice alone right out of the gate, the oh.
Speaker 3: I see what you're saying. I see.
Speaker 1: And then you're married to someone who doesn't realize the body sacrifice.
Speaker 3: This was mother's. It wasn't necessarily married women. That's important.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm not the stress that you add on.
Speaker 2: I knew when I had to use the disclaimer at the beginning where I'm like, oh, never a mom and I'm not a woman.
Speaker 1: This is why you stopped right there, This is why you went to bed with the baseball. You should stick to what makes you happy, where you're safe and you're not ever in trouble and that's baseball. We'll talk trending when we come back to Gary and Shannon.
Speaker 3: You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 2: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app