Speaker 1: Welcome everyone. Welcome to the Healing Center in Baraboo, everyone who is here in the room. It's not some money on Monday morning and you out there listening. We're here for a moment in a space that we have dedicated to a purpose. And we call that purpose a course in Miracles International. We call it the mission of a Course of America's International. Maybe I'll read it at some point, because when I was reading the Mission of a Course of a Miracles International this morning, I recognize that it's my mission, that it would have to be my mission, and so the invitation is to share with us in that mission. And as you do, you will begin to recognize that it is yours. So welcome to the lesson of the day. It is a lesson twenty nine. God is in everything I see, and before we before I read the lesson, which I will do in a minute, it's sort of interesting to see where this lesson follows on. It follows on the lesson of yesterday, which is Lesson twenty eight. Above all else, I want to see things differently, and Claire did a great job teaching that lesson yesterday. But I'm just going to come back to it for just one second, because what struck me when I was performing the lesson yesterday is that I always sort of have a tency to read it as above all else, I want to see things differently, And obviously the emphasis is on differently, and it is it is on differently, but it is also on things. In this lesson, there is a notion that you, okay, above all else I want to see is less than twenty seven, and then we come to above all else, I want to see things differently. And so what it does, as I experienced it is that it asks you to focus on actually the condition in which you find yourself. It's not like, oh, okay, I want to see things differently and then just have a sort of general idea.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: It is, as with a long number of the lessons in the beginning, you are actually asked to use what is uh, what are things that are in your condition? And there is no question about what your condition is. If you come here, it says here you see a lot of separate things about you, which really means you are not seeing at all. But that's not really the the that's not really the the problem. We're not really concerned about the fact that you're not seeing anything at all, or that you're not seeing at all. We are only concerned in this lesson less in twenty eight that you are seeing things that are separate, apparently, And what you are asked to do with this lesson is that if you take one thing, and we'll use the example of a tape, but you could use anything that if you practice with the individual things, that then you and then and you are And when you say you practice a lesson, the word commitment is used. So you begin to make a commitment to say, Okay, this thing, this computer screen has I'm going to make a commitment to withdraw my preconceived ideas about the computer screen, and I'm going to open my mind to what it is and what it is for, what its purposes, what its real purposes. This comes of course from Lesson twenty five. I don't know what anything is for. That's why it's meaningless to you. You are beginning to being offered that there is really a purpose for everything, and you're beginning to discover you're going to discover what that purpose is. But it's not when it's so, we're not concerned really about some sort of general esotheric ethereal idea of that you're going to see something, but you're going to you we're going to use every individual thing, individual things that you see that you are now in the condition in which you find yourself seeing. So uh okay, So it says here you're not defining it in past terms, which is what you what is less than number seven? I see only the past. That's not a judgment on the way that you're seeing. It is the way you see as you find yourself. It is no use to deny that that you're seeing individual things. No, you're asked to recognize that that's the way you see. But now you're going to make a different commitment. You're going to say, no, I want to see those individual things differently. You're not defining it in past terms. You are asking what it is rather than telling it what it is. You are not binding its meaning to your tiny experience of tables, nor are you limiting its purpose to your little personal thoughts. And then there's an important sentence in the lesson of yesterday. You will not question what you have already defined. So the moment you have already you already know what it is, you won't you will you will not question that you will not question, Oh that's the chair. Oh that's a computer screen. Oh that's a car, Oh that's a church, that's a tree, that's a body, that's so and so. And the commitment that you're making now or ask to make, is if you can see, if you can withdraw that idea that you have. Okay, So now when we come to the idea, let me see. So it says here, hidden under all your ideas about it is its real purpose, the purpose it shares with all the universe. And so you're asked to use the table or the computer screen or whatever to begin to to see what is hidden under it, because there is that purpose that it shares with all the universe. And that's what we're after. Okay, Okay, so Lessen uh Lesson twenty five, and I'm going to prepare myself for less than twenty nine. God is in everything I see. And the first sentence is the idea for today explains why you can see all purpose in everything? Okay, why you can see all purpose in everything? God is in everything I see. So what does that mean? All purpose? We have seen in Lesson twenty five that there was a question like purpose me is meaning nothing? I see means anything. But in less than twenty five you were asked to practice. Hey, I don't know what anything is for, but you were also told that everything is actually in your own best for your own best interest. It is that is what it is for. That is what its purpose is. That is what everything's purpose is. In the truth of it, it is in your best interest. And why is it in your best interest? Because and this is this is why the lessons at some point begin to become attractive to you. I'm going to lesson number twenty. I am determined to see your decision to see is all that vision requires. What you want is yours. Do not mistake the little effort that is asked of you for an indication that our goal is of little worth. Can the salvation of the world be a trivial purpose? And can the world be saved if you are not? And here it is. God has one son, and he is the resurrection and the life. His will is done because all power is given him in heaven and on earth. In your determination is vision given you. So when we read here in God is in everything, I see the idea for today explains why you can see all purpose in everything everything that you see is actually for you. It shares the purpose of the universe, but that purpose is only your best interests. There is nothing else because God has only one son that makes at some point that needs to make not only makes sense to you, but it also it also would lead you to maybe recognize that these lessons actually are directed or are are for you, that they are actually that they are for you. I'll talk for another for a second about the Master Teacher's video that we saw yesterday. Yeah, I believe it was yesterday, where the one of the key notions is that in the idea of uh, what do you call it? Quantum teleportation, that y the Master Teacher is expressing the certainty for you that you are not from here, that this is not your home, that this is not where you belong, and that you are as you find yourself here, are actually dead. You are dead. It is not that you are alive and you're waiting to resurrect or that you are la alive. And no, the moment you come here and you can say well, I'm not dead yet, that that interval interval of time in which you find yourself is what death is. And you are dead, and the whole objective. The whole purpose of the exercise that we're doing, and that is the purpose of of course in Miracles, is to allow you to undergo a transformation of your mind through the workbook of a course of miracles, to begin to recognize that there is no death, that is that yet you don't belong here, that you don't have to be here. Okay, I recommend the video highly. I'm just very quickly going into it. But let's see here. The idea for today explains why you can see all purpose in everything. It explains why nothing is separate by itself or in itself, and it explains why nothing you see means anything. In fact, it explains every idea we have used thus far, and all subsequent ones as well. Today today's idea is the whole basis for vision. So this is why again we are asked to practice this and apply to all the individual things that we see, because that is the condition in which we think we find ourselves. But as he says and reiterates it again, as he said yesterday, that actually nothing is separate by itself or in itself. So the idea of the table or the chair, as he said yesterday, I'm just going over it again. In itself is not important at all. Yet what is by itself and what does in itself mean? Well, it doesn't mean anything. And this is why you can safely apply the lesson to the chair, because the chair is in fact sharing the purpose of the universe. If you apply it to the chair, if you apply it to the brother that is sitting next to you, you have accomplished the purpose of the lesson. Don't be concerned that you say, well, yeah, but I'm applying it to something that is separate, and I'm told that there is nothing to be there is nothing separate. No, that's true. Nothing is separate, nothing exists in itself. Everything shares the purpose of the universe. This is why you need to apply it to everything. And we're using the individuals apparently separate things for you to do that. Okay, today's that the whole basis for vision. You will probably find this idea very difficult to grasp at this point. You may find it silly, irreverent, senseless, funny, and even objectionable. And your objections could come from the fact that you think, well, you know, that's an irv irreverent thing to say about God, that he is in everything, and you know it's senseless. Why would I wanna do that? Certainly, God is not in the table, for example, as you see it, exactly as you see it. Yet we am emphasized yesterday that a table shares the purpose of the universe, and what shares the purpose of the universe shares the purpose of its creator. Okay, that last sentence is not necessarily may not necessarily be acceptable. That somewhere it would become reasonable because if there is a creator, if there is a God, if there is something that creates everything, then you would think that everything that what shares the purpose of the universe, shares the purpose of its creator. Okay, try then today to begin to learn how to look on things with love, appreciation, and open mindedness. You do not see them, now, would you know what is in them? Nothing is as it appears to you. Its holy purpose stands beyond your little range. When v when vision has shown you the holiness that lights up the world, you will understand today's idea perfectly, and you will not understand how you could ever found it, have found it difficult. So it so when he says, try then to get today a to begin to learn how to look on all things with love, appreciation, and open mindedness. That is not an effort to sort of be a nice guy and look on everything with love and appreciation. It is as you look on everything now you'll see everything as actually a form of revenge. You saw. You see that everything around you is in fact attacking you. The chair is, in fact, as you see it is attacking you. But you are asked to withdraw your idea about it and say, no, God is in the chair. God is in this computer screen. And in that practice you will begin to see it differently. You will. The training is designed two to teach you and to let you have the experience of looking on all things with love, appreciation, and open mindedness. And as you're progressing in this, you will begin to recognize that this is true, that when you go to Walmart, you will love the person behind the cashier for the the you know, the cashier for no reason whatsoever. You will see look at your brother, and you will see you will begin to recognize, Hey, I just I just love you. I don't for no reason whatsoever. Okay, but these are these are important notions that you actually don't see the things that you are actually looking on now that you don't see them, Let me try. Let me read that again, Try then today to begin to learn how to look on all things with love, appreciation, and open mindedness. You do not see them now, so there is no real alternative to seeing them with love, appreciation, and open mindedness. If you don't see them with love, open mindedness, and appreciation, you don't see them at all. And so this is the practice. Nothing is as it appears to you. Its holy purpose stands beyond your little range, okay, and you will not understand how you could ever found it, have found it difficult, okay. Six two minute practice periods for today should follow a now familiar pattern. Begin with the idea, with repeating the idea to yourself, and then apply it to randomly chosen subjects about you, naming each one specifically. Try to avoid the tendency toward itself, toward self directed selection, which may particularly be particularly tempting in connection with today's idea because of its holy alien nature. Remember that any order you impose is equally alien to reality. So just because of the alien nature of this idea, God is in everything I see, you may be tempted to say, well, you know, it's more likely that God is in this the you know, the beautiful sunset that's more appealing to me, rather than in the door knob. You will not be maybe be tempted to say, well, I'm going to make a difference there, or you know, the tree, that's a beautiful tree. Let's you know, I'll apply it to that God is in the tree instead of God is in the com computer screen, or God is in this hand, or God is in the lamp, or God is in the air conditioning unit. You know, it's this is the type of randomness that is asked, and I'm just lifting it up now beyond things that you can actually see God is in this particular situation. It will may be difficult to say, well, I mean, this is a horrible situation. How could God be in it? Now? God is in that situation. You are asked to apply it so that you may see it differently and actually that it is in your own best interest, whatever the situation looks like. Your list of subjects should therefore be as free of self selection as possible. For example, a suitable list might include God is in this coat hanger, God is in this magazine, God is in this finger, God is in this lamp. God is in that body. God is in that door. God is in that wastebasket. In addition to the assigned practice periods, repeat the idea for today at least once an hour, looking slowly about you as you say the words unhurriedly to yourself. At least once or twice. You should experience a sense of restfulness as you do this. And this is of course the whole objective of the idea, that you know when you begin to practice, God is in everything I see. That maybe you will begin to experience what is behind the things, the reality of what is behind the things that you seem to be looking at, and that they are not what you thought they were, that they appeared to be something that they're not. And now you begin to see God is in everything I see.
Speaker 3: Brother, the brother, Brah, the brother.
Speaker 4: Just because, let's go and listen to the song of heaven.
Speaker 5: What's going on? Perhaps you can hear what's going on. Listen to the song of heaven. What's going.
Speaker 6: Oh, all hearts are tranquil, a longing satisfied.
Speaker 5: There is no sorrow.
Speaker 3: The joy of.
Speaker 5: Heaven has come.
Speaker 4: Love no longer fee but gladly welcomed.
Speaker 5: And every living thing. Father. Now we sing.
Speaker 2: Of you.
Speaker 7: In the song of Heaven, Sounds of ravens song. It's we are lifted up, lifted up. No spot of darkness, still to hide.
Speaker 4: Still to hide the words. We are lifted up, lifted up. Love no longer fee.
Speaker 8: But gladly welcomed.
Speaker 5: And every living thing. Father. Now we see.
Speaker 3: You, your grandma and my grandma.
Speaker 5: Sitting by the fire.
Speaker 3: Your grandma, my grandma.
Speaker 5: What's going on? Jealous? Long what's going on? Perhaps you can hear all hearts are.
Speaker 9: Tranquil, oh, longing, satisfied, There is no sorrow.
Speaker 5: The joy of heaven has come. Love no long.
Speaker 3: Goofy good glad welcome inn.
Speaker 5: And every living thing Father. Now we sing, we sing you, We sing.
Speaker 10: In the.
Speaker 1: Welcome back. Yeah we have so we we practiced, gottage and everything I see and we have a little time. So I'm going to I'm just gonna, with your permission, uh, maybe read a few things from the text of course the Miracles. But before I do, I was reminded and I wrote this somewhere in my book. We are in the quantument Quantum entanglement, entanglement series with the Master Teacher. I think we're still in that series Quantum Teleportation, and it is what I was reminded of is that there's of course this idea of quantum. That's this all the idea of an alternative to the reality that you seem to find yourself in. And like it's the same idea as Heaven is this state that is somewhere else, and is we find ourselves here and heaven is this this place that we need to reach or something. But it's it's important to recognize and this is what I wrote here. This is something that Borr Nils Bohr wrote or said. He said, there is no quantum world. There is only an abstract quantum physical description. So the idea and this is what we're dealing with. It is we're just only dealing this is how I perceive it. We're only dealing with the change of mind. And then it is not like there's a real there's a choice between two real things. Uh, there are just two descriptions of reality. The quantum world is not a is not a real. Different world is just another way of describing your reality. And okay, he says, it's another thing that I wrote down, apparently about physical waves or something that are perceivable, and it says there are not. They are not physical waves at all. Rather, the wave function of the particle includes all the possible states of a system before a measurement. Before a measurement, these states exist in what they call superposition, wherein every possible outcome is described at the same time. And so this is why we are looking at This is why we're asked in and it's it's as so simple where as to apply the lesson for today, God is in everything I see to the chair, because the chair is not really it shares the purpose of the universe. It shares all possibilities. It is. If we don't judge it, if we withdraw what we have defined it to be from it, from everything, from the situation, from whatever we encounter, apparently in this place where we don't belong, then we may be able to experience that actually that particular thing consists of all possibilities. This is why we say that everything is true by the possibility of it, because everything is possible all the time. That's its reality. That's if you don't judge it, if you don't define it, if you don't if you say God is in the chair, then you are actually expressing that commitment to your reality.
Speaker 8: That m.
Speaker 1: Okay, and then tomorrow, of course becomes the explanation of why that is true, because God is in everything I see, because God is in my mind. But we're not gonna do that lesson now, Okay, what I was going to read this is in chapter eleven, section four. It's called the Inheritance of God's Son, and we'll just back up one paragraph here at the end of the other section, it's called from darkness to light in your mind. You can accept the whole sonship and bless it with the light your father gave it. Then you will be worthy to dwell in the temple with him, because it is your will not to be alone. God blessed his son, for if you will bless him in time, you will be in eternity. Time cannot separate you from God if you use it on behalf of the eternal. This is why we say God is in the chair, God is in the lamp. We use time on behalf of the eternal, the inheritance of God's Son. Never forget that the sonship is your salvation, for the sonship is yourself as God's creation. It is yours and belonging to you. It is his. Yourself with the capital s does not need salvation, but your mind needs to learn what salvation is. It needs to learn that the sonship is your salvation. You are not saved from anything, but you are saved for glory. Glory is your inheritance given you by your creator, that you might extend it. Yet, if you hate part of yourself, all your understanding is lost because you are looking on what God created as yourself without love, and since what He created is part of him, you are denying him his place in his own altar. Could you try to make God homeless and know that you are at home? I read it again. Could you try to make God homeless and know that you you are at home? That's impossible. Can the son deny the father without believing that the father has denied him? God's laws hold only for your protection, and they never hold in vain. What you experience when you deny your Father is still for your protection. For the power of your will cannot be lessened without the intervention of God against it, and any limitation on your power is not the will of God. So it is that even if even if you screw it up. You can't. It's not possible because God is not against you. God cannot be against you. That's a cool thing. So what you experience when you deny your Father is still for your protection. So even in the state in which you find yourself, where you don't recognize that everything is for your own best interest, and you think that everything is against you, it's still for you. Therefore, look only to the power that God gave to save you. L Therefore, look only to the power that God gave to save you, remembering that it is yours because it is his, and join with your brothers in his peace. Your peace lies in its limitlessness. Limit the peace you share and yourself must be unknown to you. Every altar to God is part of you, because the light he created is one with him. Would you cut off a brother from the light that is yours, you would not. You would not do so if you realized that you can darken only your own mind. As you bring him back, so will your return. So will you return. That is the law of God for the for the protection of the wholeness of his son. Only you can deprive yourself of anything. Do not oppose this realization, for it is truly the beginning of the dawn of light. Remember also that the denial of this simple fact takes many forms, and these you must learn to recognize and to oppose steadfastly without exception. This is a crucial step in the reawakening. The beginning phases of this reversal are often quite painful, for as blame is withdrawn from without, there is a strong tendency to harbor it within. That's cool. It is difficult because this is well, of course, the condition you are. Actually you are blaming everything outside of yourself for what it does to you. And now when you begin to reverse that, there's a there's apparently a strong tendency and you and we know all this that you suddenly begin to feel the pain within or the guilt. It is difficult at first to realize that this is exactly the same thing, for there is no distinction between within and without. If your brothers are part of you and blame, and you blame them for your deprivation, you are blaming yourself, and you cannot blame yourself without blaming them. That is why blame must be undone, not seen elsewhere. Lay it to yourself, and you cannot know yourself for only the ego blames at all. Self blame is therefore ego identification and as much an ego defense as blaming others. That's really cool. So there's no sense in blame, you know, like the idea, Okay, I'm going to blame my brother, but now I feel guilty myself. It's the same thing. You're still. You've just shifted the problem from one place to another in an idea that what you think is without is not within, And there's a difference there. No, it's the same thing. You cannot enter God's presence if you attack his son. When his son lifts his voice in praise of his creator, he will hear the voice for his father. Yet the Creator cannot be praised without his son, for their glory is shared, and they are glorified together. Christ is at God's altar, waiting to welcome his son. But but come holy without condemnation, for otherwise you will believe that the door is barred and you cannot enter. The door is not barred, and it is impossible that you cannot enter the place where God would have you be. But love yourself with the love of Christ, for so does your father love you. You can refuse to enter. But you cannot bar the door that Christ holds open. Come unto me who hold it open for you. For while I live, it cannot be shut, and I live forever. God is my life and yours. And nothing is denied by God to his son. God is in everything I see at God's altar. Christ waits for the restoration of himself in you. God knows his son as holy blameless. God knows his son as holy blameless as himself, and he is approached to the appreciation of his son. Christ waits for your excit sceptance of him as yourself, and of his wholeness as yours. For Christ is the son of God who lives in his creator and shines with his glory. Christ is the extension of the love and the loveliness of God, as perfect as his Creator, and at peace with him. Blessed is the son of God, whose radiance is of his Father, and whose glory he wills to share as his Father shares it with him. There is no condemnation in the son, for there is no condemnation in the Father sharing the perfect love of the Father. The son must share what belongs to him, for otherwise he will not know the Father or the Son. Peace be unto you who rest in God and in whom the whole sun shit rests. Amen. Amen, God is in everything you see. That's a lesson for today. Thank you for joining us here at the Healing Center. We'll play ah here, come to peace, one more song, and then we'll take leave of you and see you again next time.
Speaker 4: Come to the table, come to the fees.
Speaker 5: Come be the good of the.
Speaker 11: Come as a love, Come as a friend.
Speaker 5: Come join the joy that will not as you soul, you shall me. If it's love, you will give. If it's love for which you live, love you must give. Come join the liberty. Come as you are.
Speaker 10: Come for a moment, Come to stay.
Speaker 11: Some come by fire, some buy flve, But to love it's all the same.
Speaker 10: Come be free, Come hands see.
Speaker 5: Come with me.
Speaker 3: To the past, to green.
Speaker 8: Are acquiet stream with a hard s.
Speaker 2: You have been listening to voice from heaven. Live in the Miracles Healing Center. Remember that God's voice speaks to you all through the day. That God goes with you wherever you go, and that God is the mind with which you think.
Speaker 5: God bless us everyone, m