Speaker 1: So I promised you I would do a follow up from last week's show if I heard anything different. So I'm here. I am, I'm James I Juniors the Shifty Plus I did a video episode last week. I'm being another one. Normally this is an audio only podcast, but I do videos sometimes. And I remember last week, I'll tell you my father's Day. So I said, let me there's an amendment, so I said, I said, if there's amendment to it, I.
Speaker 2: Will come back.
Speaker 1: I'm always arms with you, guys, I said, I come back on here and tell you about it.
Speaker 2: So last week, I'll tell you how this still stands. On fouse.
Speaker 1: I did not hear from any of my I didn't hear from my one daughter, but she had a caveat. She said I might not hear from her, but I still was like, and my three old to grandkids not hear from them. I heard from my set of laws and they were very sweet. Actually, I my son again the next day. He actually went to the mailbox and got his card, and he's like, oh I didn't I didn't go. I find it to the mailbox and he got his car. And so you think me exire her for the set of law twice the day before and after. When I recorded this was on Father's Day at night, aftering off the phone, I posted this. My other daughter called so and I told you guy, thinking that one she's going through some family stuff. So now, so I was like, okay, I s I said she might be the one who was Usually she does call her text, so she did, so I got to stigned up talking to her at the that sheed. We closed out Father's Day talk about some stuff. Well sad news report. The next day her mother died. So she had been sick for the past couple of weeks and she used to comb to it. So and I'm able to say this out loud now because the family does know.
Speaker 2: So they do. Nobody knows me to know.
Speaker 1: They don't watch my shows, but just in case anybody just happens to, they do know. Everybody's in pain, the whole usual stuff about that. But that's all Wholestommer show. But I just want to tell you that, yes, she did call. We talked on the phone and it was a good conversation.
Speaker 2: Also, I want to thank some people who actually validated my.
Speaker 1: Feelings, saying that I should feel something, I should get a five second text or something at least. And I know, like I know, and I think part of it is if you if you have to set the precedent, you have to you have to start the tradition. I think. And right now I'm not going to say anything because now they've lost their grandmothers. They're both they're doing grandis are dealing with their loss of that. So I'm like, that's this is not even important to me at this point. But one day I might bring it up and just say, you know, it's Father's Day. I love a text or some of you guys and see what happens they do it. But I have enough capassion, like this is a time and place for everything there is. And I think, and I think also when I was watching my own video last week, I think, I think, I'm I'm afraid to allow myself to feel. There are many times when I will make excuses for other people sometimes and justify something, and there is truth in it, There's total there is total truth in it. However, I have feelings to you, and I don't allow myself to feel as feelings. It's fastle will feel all their feelings, don't. We wors too much, right, are those of us who suppress our feelings because we're trying to be smart, and there's no there's no smart feelings. It's just it's a feelings, a feeling, and then you deal with it. However, I think I just like to think I'm evolved on some level that I know psychologically and emotionally and intellectually certain things. But I still to remind myself I am human, I'm not a robot, and there are feelings, they're out there. That's a lesson for all of us, right, I don't know. So that's so it's just this episode would be something totally different. We're talking to you that next week for next week, but this is more of a follow up, just like this is what happened. I did it from one person least, and then we had some tragedy happen the next day. So that's fifty plus for you. That's what that's what happened to get older, That's exactly what happens. And yeah, I'm James Dott Jr. And Dy Plus every Tuesday we have regular regular episode, like it is like a mini episode, but we're back either audio and audio video. I'm decided yet next week, Uh, you decide, but make sure you follow the audio podcast on wherever you find your audio podcast, Amazon, Audible, Spotify, our radio dzer cast Box were all over this podchaser everywhere.
Speaker 2: Follow us you'll get every episode for sure, then no quest.
Speaker 1: Follow this channel LG Media on YouTube. I will talk to you next time. See you next week