Speaker 1: God, I am still exhausted from that hike earlier. I can't wait to just relax around the fire and just not worry about anything except maybe these mosquitoes I've been itching all day. Unless you've given me fleas while we're in the tent, No, I think you're pretty clean. You smell good at least. Sorry, that was a little bit like anyway, did you want to maybe I don't know, come sit with me. Chill out, Come on, don't be boring. It's not even bedtime yet. Just come and sit with me. I'll let you have one of my marshmallows. Maybe we can make smalls. I've never actually tried those. I always see it in the movies, and I don't know. I toast marshmallows before, but I've never put it between anything. Really, you'll try smalls with me. Wait, what exactly is it? Is it like marshmallow between biscuits cookies? I don't know, but actually is it? Let me google these real quick. What I forgot as if I'm gonna get signal way out here? Okay, I guess I'm gonna have to invent my own small I think we put a leaf on the bottom and then we put the marshmallow and then we put a twig on the top. Really adds the crunch. Honestly, I don't know what I'm doing. I don't even think we have biscuits. Oh it has chocolate in it too. Okay, small expert over here. Okay, how about we have s'mores minus the chocolate and minus the crackers. Yes, so toasted marshmallows. What they're still good? All eat anything? At this point after that hike, I am so excited for dinner. I could literally eat the twigs and the leaves. I won't. Hey, that gives me an idea. Do you want to play truth or there? What? I don't know? Sounds fun. It's just something to do, isn't it while we wait for the barbecue. It's a good job they had the common sense to go and take the barbecue out of the wooded air. I think I can see them in the distance in that field. It looks like they're having trouble starting a fire. Whereas look at us. Look at this fire that I created with my own two hands. Are you proud of me? I'm proud of me? Yeah? So what if I had a lighter, I'd still made it. It's not like I'm gonna go rubbing two stones together and seeing if that works. We're not in the stone age. Listen, just be proud of me. Please, thank you, thank you. I appreciate it. I will be here all week. If you ever need a fire starting, hit me up anyway, while they're off trying to create a barbecue, why don't we play a lot? Yes? Truth, Adair?
Speaker 2: How did you know?
Speaker 1: My god? You mind reader? Okay, I'll go first now, as in, I'll ask your question first, truth or dare? Dare? Oh? Starting off brave? I like it. I dare you too?
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: Go and tell Ashley that you have a crush on her. No, wait, that's mean, don't do that. It's like in high school when you'd get those people coming up to you and asking you out as a dare. Yeah. No one deserves to go through that. I take it back, I take it back. I'm a good person. Please still send me to heaven. Okay, I dare you too? Eat that leaf? What do you mean, gross? It's just like a salad, except it's been on the ground for god knows how long? H are you saying no to a dare? That means you'll have to do the forfeit, and the forfeit is going to be even worse than the dare, So I think you should just do it. Go on, get those greens. I say, as if we haven't been on a ten mile hike today. Well, at least it felt like ten miles. I don't know, it was probably only two. But for someone who sits in their room all day just playing video games, I think two miles is a big accomplishment. I am getting completely sidetracked to eat the leaf, Eat the leaf, eat the leaf, eat you et the leaf. I don't know what I was expecting. I was expecting you to want to do the forfeit instead, and that was going to be ten times worse. I'm so proud of you. How did it taste? I hope it tasted like pea. I hope a dog came and peed on that before you ate it. More flavor? All right, all right, I'm sorry. I believe it is my turn now. Hmm, good question. I think I will go with a truth. Yes, I'm taking the pussy way out. What do you want to know? Oh my god, it really is like being in high school.
Speaker 2: Have you got a christ and anybody?
Speaker 1: Oh? I dare you to go and ask this person out. Oh, I dare you to tell me who you like? You don't know, but yes, yes I do. Why are you interested? Huh? No, I was. I was saying that in like a teasing way. I didn't expect you to say yes. Just so straight up, is this part of like some dare that I'm not aware about? No, no, no, no. You just said that you were interested in me, and now you're trying to quickly change back to okay truth or.
Speaker 2: That it's my turn.
Speaker 1: You know, I didn't say anything. It was all just a figment of your imagination. Allly, No, I know what I heard. Really, you're actually interested, like genuinely, and you're not just saying of it because with like the only two people around the fire right now. Really, Oh god, okay, you're not gonna believe this. But I have had my eye on you for a while, not not in like some sort of creepy stock away, not where I've been literally watching your every move, I swear, just in a way that you know I've been thinking about you a lot. And anyway, here's a marshmallow, let's go, let's go toast it. Yummy. What I'm just making smalles without the mares I'm making. Hmmmmmm, yes, okay, what so I'm trying to distract myself from the fact that I really want to hold your hand, or the fact that I really want to kiss you, and the fact that it's been on my mind for god knows how long, and you've suddenly just admitted your feelings to me, and then suddenly, oh my god, just suddenly everything is just too much, and I am avoiding eye contact because I am rambling and this is very embarrassing. So would you like a toasted marshmallow? So, yes, so I can stuff your mouth and you can stop speaking. What do you mean another way to stop speaking?
Speaker 2: M Yeah, yeah, that.
Speaker 1: Was kind of what I had in mind. I thought maybe if I don't know, maybe if I moved on, you'd make the first move. And it worked. So I am a master genius. Okay, I wow, I actually kind of believe that's just happened. To be honest, I'm a little bit star struck. So I am going to eat this marshmallow and I will Oh my god, it's hot. Okay, hmm, I had to swallow it anyway. Oh my god, I can feel it's that hot, that I can feel it burning my throat as it goes down. Well, yeah, I know, it's just been in a fire, but I didn't expect it to be scolding. I thought, you know, maybe the inside will be a lot cooler than the outside, but no, it was all hot. I'm sorry. I I don't usually get this awkward. I I'm usually quite a confident person, but just something about you makes me feel very nervous, but in a good way. It's like the kind of nerves where I get butterflies when I talk to you, you know, the good kind of nerves, not the I want to fucking die kind of nerves. I mean, yeah, the more I speak, the more I want to fucking die. But what I'm trying to say is I like you a lot, if that wasn't obvious by the awkward rambling, And I am kind of taken back that you actually like me too, because I always imagine the worst scenarios in my head rather than oh, they definitely like me back. It's always just they probably think I'm so annoying and they probably hate me, so why would I even tell them anything. You know, God, your hands are actually really warm. That's so nice. I know, we're literally sat next to a fire, but my hands are freezing. Thank you. This helps. Plus I just bite holding your hand. You should do it more. Hmm. Are you are you asking me on a real date? Sorry, I've I've just never been on a day before. It's so new to me. Really, thank you. Yes, yes, I will go on a date with you. I mean obviously after the camping is finished with, because there's not really much to do out here. It's just a whole lot of grass and trees. I mean, I suppose we can build a pillow fort, but instead of pillows, it can be branches. I don't know. We'll have to get creative. Maybe a hike. Yeah, I know I can plain a lot when we hike. But maybe if I was just with you and not the others. Don't tell them I said that, then maybe it would be a lot more bearable. Plus if I get to hold your hand, it's a win win situation. Yeah, holding your hand would make all of my troubles just poof. I'd forget about my swollen feet and just focus on how soften warm your hands are. Kind of like right now, Sorry, I talk way too much. I think you're gonna have to shut me up again. Mm hmm, that's exactly what I had in mind. God, you're so smart to wonder if fell in love with you. I didn't mean to say that. Fuck. Fuck, shit, fucking shitting, fucking shit, fuck sorry anyway, I think maybe it is bed time, so I am gonna get up and I'm gonna go that way because that is the direction of my tent, and you are gonna go the same way because that is the direction of your tent. To shit. Yeah, yeah, sure you can walk me. I don't mind. Why would you say that, Allie? He's such a fucking idiod fucking what nothing. I'm just mad at myself right now. Sorry what m hmm, don't worry about me. Let's just go to bed, shall we? Mm hmm? Your your tent? I mean my tent is literally right here, but h yeah, sure, I'll come in. Thank you. Why does your ten feel so much bigger than mine? Ah? Right, Maybe it's because you brought less stuff. Yeah. I kind of just unpacked my suitcase and just threw it everywhere. I made myself ride at home. I felt like being back in my bedroom. Huh, you're getting You're getting awfully close right now. Hm. Stay the night. Sorry that was stay the night. Sure I would like that a lot. Actually, yeah,