Speaker 1: Times match.
Speaker 2: We have to you bet builders hang away a thread here, Relax, relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov Bets got your covered. Novie Best is the home of the bet builder this World Cup from goalscorers to cards. Get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bash. If your bet builder loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros in free bets nov Besh More power to you teasnc's apply eighteen plus bet Responsibly Gamblingcare Dote The.
Speaker 3: Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative on the Red Apple podcast Network.
Speaker 4: One of the little girls from our school, thankfully you know, praise the Lord, was found. She floated on a mattress for three hours yesterday morning and we just got the text notice that she survived and we've located her and that she's safe and sound. So we're hoping for stories like that, but obviously we're deeply concerned about the remaining little girls that we've not found.
Speaker 1: The news has been trapped most of the weekend. That was a bright spot, of course. That was our friend Chip Roy, Representative Chip Roy, whose district. A lot of this is happening in We talked about it over the weekend. It is the news on It has significantly, significantly grown worse since then. The last estimate that I saw, released a few moments ago, suggests that so far ninety five people have perished that they know of, and dozens more are missing. Still, of course, we have learned that many of the girls attending that Christian school, twenty seven of them, no many of them initially was twenty seven missing. Most of them have already been sadly found and they have not survived. So it is a tragedy that is still gripping the nation. And the accusations, of course from the left, the vile nature of some of the conversation that Americans, some Americans choose to devolve into, are also stunning, and some of them could be quite upsetting. Let us begin perhaps with this one, Carlos. Let's go to cut too, ABC News, George Stephanopolis and just listening at this, because this is kind of the tone that some of the news organizations and some in social media have taken, and it this is mild now compared to what we've been exposed to as a nation area.
Speaker 5: We're also learning that there were significant staffing shortfalls of the National Weather Services offices in the region, you.
Speaker 6: Know, George. As of right now, the local county officials really didn't want to address that just yet. What they are telling us is they expected between four and six inches of rain. That is what weather experts told them, the National Weather Service as well. They also knew that in remote locations they might get anywhere from eight to ten inches, but this amount of rate in such a short amount of time, it was very difficult to navigate. And when the Department of Homeland Security secretary was here just yesterday, she acknowledged this was an issue. She was going to take these concerns to the White House as well and try and see if there was anything they could do to revamp the system.
Speaker 2: She says.
Speaker 6: The President is committed to it right, thanks very much.
Speaker 1: While that story was being broadcast suggesting that the that Donald Trump and the Trump administration were responsible for this due to cuts, let's just face fact, that's what they're trying to project, the AP had a story out at the same moment, and I printed that story. I've just reprinted it today. And one of the things that it says in this story, the National Weather Service sent out a series of flash flood warnings in the early hours Friday, before issuing flash flood emergencies a rare alert notifying of imminent danger. When the warnings began. Is it sub head on this story. An initial flood watch, which generally urges residents to be weather aware, was issued by the local National Weather Service office at one eighteen pm on Thursday, so the day before one o'clock in the afternoon. Shortly after one fifteen in the afternoon, there were an initial flood watch that was issued by the local National Weather Service now that local office of the National Weather Service predicted between five to seven inches of rain. Weather messaging from the office, including automated alerts delivered to mobile phones to people in the threatened areas, grew increasingly ominous in the early morning hours of Friday, urging people to move to higher ground to evacuate flood prone areas, said Jason Runyon, a meteorologists in the National Weather Service office. At four oh three in that morning, the office issued an urgent warning that raised the potential of catastrophic damage and severe threat to human life. Jonathan Porter, the chief meteorologist at Acuweather, a private weather forecasting company that uses National Weather Service data, said it appeared evacuations in other proactive measures could have been undertaken to reduce the risk of fatalities businesses, people. Government should take action based on flash flood warning issue, regardless of the rainfall amounts that have occurred or are forecasting. Satanist statement. Officials say they didn't expect this. They didn't expect it. Local officials said that they had not expected such an intense downpour. Now Kerville, which is where a lot of this happened. City manager Dalton Rice that he was jogging along the river early in the morning, didn't notice any problems. At four a m. In the morning. A little over an hour later, five the water level had risen dramatically. We weren't We were almost not able to get off the out of the park, he says. Rice noted that the public can become desensitized to too many weather alerts weather warnings subtitle in the AP story no county flood warning system. Listen very carefully to this, folks, Kelly said. The county this is judge adjudge down there considered a flood warning system along the river that would have functioned like a tornado warning siren about six or seven years ago before he was elected, but that the idea never got off the ground because of the expense of it. It's too expensive. We looked into it before the public reeled at the cause. He said he didn't know what kind of safety and evacuation plans the camps may have had. What I do know is the flood hit the camps first, and it came in the middle of the night. I don't know where the kids were. I don't know what kind of alarm systems they had at law come Mountain times. Now to the key point, play that Stephanopolis thing one more time, just the beginning, because I want to address that exact point from ABC News George Stephanopolis.
Speaker 5: Oh, we're also learning that there were significant staffing shortfalls of the National Weather Services offices in the region, all right stop.
Speaker 1: The National Weather Service Office and New Bronfels, which delivers the forecast for Austin, San Antonio and the surrounding areas, had extra staff on duty during the storms. Where the office would have typically had two forecasters on duty during clear weather, they had up to five on staff. There were extra people in here that night. And that's typical in every weather service office. You staff up for an event and bring people in on overtime and hold people over. I hope the administration is in touch with the lawyers. Apparently some people over at that network haven't learned their lesson yet. Now that's some of the media class. Let me give you just one example of the left wing anti MAGA class. Cut number three. This woman, this entertainer, this celebrity type, fled the United States and lives in Ireland. And this is what she has to say about it.
Speaker 7: And what a horror story in Texas. The flash floods in Texas, the Guadalupe River, fifty one missing, fifty one dead, more missing children at a camp. And you know, when the president guts all of the early warning systems and the weathering forecast abilities of the government, these are the results that we're going to start to see on a daily basis because he's put this country in so much danger by his horrible, horrible decisions and this ridiculously immoral bill that he just signed into law as Republicans cheered, as Republicans cheered, people will die as a result, and they've started already shame on him, Shame on every GOP Sinka fan who's listening and following the disastrous decisions of this mentally incapacitated botus.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you who's mentally incapacitated, whose incapacitation is apparently fueled by TDS, a derangement that lace to hate and on the brain all the time. Miss O'Donnell Rosie O'Donnell has been on this now for years. No, my friends, if you voted Republican, you are not to blame for these people's death. Nothing was gutted. In fact, you just heard. The real news is that people were in in fact called in so that the weather service would be not just staffed, but fully staffed. Extra people brought in. But yet you get their media outlets, and you get these beings on the left that cannot hold back from putting in politics, their hatred for the big beautiful bill and rolling it all up into these charges that Trump and by extension you that voted for him, are responsible for the deaths of children, and that, by the way, there were other adults. He was wrong about the numbers, which is that's excusable. The news stories going on now we're almost at one hundred people that have died in this horrific event, and many lives were lost. That doesn't even count the racist leftists that are out here, and we're gonna call out some of them. Next. James Goldan snurly.
Speaker 3: The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network. The Rush Hour with James Golden Entertaining and Informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: Sure, James Golden with you both SNDI is rush Hour? All right? This I don't even want to describe it. Her name is Sadie or I guess if you were going to do it chart, but Sadie spelled the same way as Charda. Her name is Sadie Perkins. Apparently some people are saying she's married to a preacher or minister of something, but I don't. I haven't had time to verify that or not. Doesn't matter because what she said is what counts, and it only counts because this is just a portion of what is appearing on social media. Take a listen to this six cut six I.
Speaker 8: Already said that I know I'm probably gonna get canceled for this, but Camp Mystic is a white only girls Christian camp. They don't even have a token Asian, they don't have a token black person. It is a all white, white only conservative Christian camp. If you ain't white, you ain't right, you ain't getting in, you ain't going period. And I think that context needs to be said in this matter. It's not to say that we don't want the girls to be found whatever girls that are missing or whatever right now, but you best believe, especially in today's political climate, if this were a group of Hispanic girls, especially with them being in East Texas, it should be most likely Hispanic. If this were a group of Hispanic girls out there, this would not be getting this type covers that they're getting. No one would give award and all these white people, the parents of these little girls would be saying things like they need to be deported, they shouldn't have been here in the first place. In YadA YadA, yasa, before y'all come at me, before y'all start leaving hate comments on my page about oh, these are just kids and they don't know no better.
Speaker 2: Da da da da da.
Speaker 8: The parents of these children who are choosing, and it is a choice. In twenty twenty five, it is definitely a freaking choice to go into East goddamn Texas and to make a all white enclave exclusionary just for white people, with all the black people in East Texas, with all the Hispanic people in East Texas, somehow, some way, you have carved out in all white, whites only enclave in East Texas for your white children.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I have a problem with that. I have a big problem with that. Once again, this is no shade to the girls. I hope they all get found, But once again, y'all have to understand the climate that we're living in, and they want you to have sympathy for these people. They want you to get out of your bit.
Speaker 1: That's her name again, Sadie Perkins. Stay right there.
Speaker 3: We'll be back The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network. The Rush Hour with James Golden Entertaining and Informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 10: I am at my new house because now we can't afford the trailer. So now I will be moving my family into a storage unit.
Speaker 11: Ellie, that's illegal. It's illegal to do that. It's for you to live in a storage unit. It's illegal.
Speaker 10: So this is what I'll be trying to live in m HM, so I hope you're all happy now. This is what I must to live in because of trop.
Speaker 9: Quick and hurt.
Speaker 8: You to everyone in my life who voted for Donald Trump, I hate you. I'm going to lose the healthcare that literally keeps me alive and that's your fault.
Speaker 1: So eat dirt and dye trash. James Golan snurdly, let's get back to it. That woman that you heard, That disgusting racist rant came from a woman by the name of Shaddy Perkins with Sadie depending on how she pronounces her name. She's described as the former market manager of the Freedman's Town Farmers Market and also, by the way, a non resident fellow at Princeton University. She has, subsequent to that vile video, posted another video with herself, apparently at a shooting range, and in that one she says, to anyone who thinks it might be a good idea to come to my address, I got a bag of tricks waiting. So there is outrage over those comments that she made, but I'll tell you they're even worse, and I don't have time to play them all to day. I want to get to some other story. Today, So I have others that I'm gonna play tomorrow. But while we're on the subject of this still, let's go to Let's go Carlos to cut number four and listen to another one of these lefties.
Speaker 12: I'm just gonna do this in one take. If you voted for Trump, you actively voted for those girls in Texas to die being swept away by that flood, because your vote for Trump was also a vote to take away the National Weather Services funding, and because the National Weather Service doesn't have accurate dispredictions about when storms are coming. We've had people die during that really terrible tornado and Missouri. We've had these little girls who are missing, most likely dead from that flood in Texas, and we have a president who says he's shocked that these things happened. Another thing that I've never liked about Republicans is their whole Liberals are so sensitive. No, we're empathetic, and empathy is radical. And because you are uncomfortable by that radical empathy, you're experiencing a kind of cognitive dissonance that you are never going to fish yourself out of. Because most Trump supporters don't really care to look into the details of what he talks about.
Speaker 1: Cut eight. Let's just go with it on a roll.
Speaker 9: So let's get this straight, guys.
Speaker 13: For months, meteorologists, experts, and media outlets warned that McDonald Trump's budget cuts to the National Weather Service were reckless and that slashing funding and gutting staff would directly hurt their ability to predict severe storms, that it would put lives in danger. And now, right on a deadly flood hits Texas and state officials are turning around and blaming the Weather Service for inaccurate forecast.
Speaker 9: I mean, are you kidding me?
Speaker 13: This is what happens when you haul out public safety in the name of politics and cruelty. The NWS isn't some luxury, it's not a partisan tool. It's the reason families get warnings in time. It's the reason people evacuate, it's the reason kids make it home from school.
Speaker 9: Before the storm hits.
Speaker 13: But McDonald Trump's second term has made it crystal clear if a program protects people and saves lives but doesn't align with his agenda or help his image, he'll gut.
Speaker 9: It no matter who it hurts.
Speaker 13: And then, when disaster strikes, just like the experts said, it would they blame the very people that they've undercut.
Speaker 9: It's scapegoating at its most cowardly.
Speaker 13: This flood was tragic, but it wasn't just a freak accident of nature, guys. It was a failure of leadership, a predictable consequence of dismantling the very systems designed to keep us safe. If you're more concerned with scoring political points than funding the people who literally track deadly storms for a living, then you are the danger to public safety.
Speaker 1: The National Weather Service sent out a series of flash flood warnings in the early hours Friday, before issuing flash flood Emergencies, a rare alert notifying of imminent danger. The National Weather Service office in New Brunfields, which delivers forecasts for Austin, San Antonio and the surrounding areas, had extra staffing on duty during the storms. Where the office would typically have two forecasters on duty during clear weather, they had up to five on staff. There were extra people in here that night, and that's typical in every Weather Service office. You staff up for an event and bringing people on overtime and hold people over. These liberals, these hateful, hateful, hateful, self righteous, obnoxious people, have no clue, not the slightest cute clue what they talk about. But they go to their safe place inside their cars and then do these incredible ramps and raves that get pushed out all over social media, regardless of any factual information. They don't have it. Now, it's not just these people who maybe their intellectual acuity might give you, say, a reason to say, all right, we shouldn't expect more. But it's not just the intellectually challenged. A pediatrician in Houston has been fired over a vile post suggesting that the more than eighty people killed in the horrific Texas floods, including dozens of kids, were President Trump supporters who got what they voted for. Houston pediatrician pission doctor Christina Promptst first suspended, but then later fired. Her employer, Bluefish Pediatrics, initially said she had been suspended before announcing that the individual is no longer employed. As we previously mentioned, we strongly condemned the comments she made. She said, may all visitors, children, non MAGA voters, and pets be safe and dry, and then she went on to say remarks of the sort that Kerr County MAGA voted to gut FEMA. They denied climate change. May they get what they voted for? Bless their hearts. She's been fired pediatrician, but that doesn't stop them. Now there's other news out here, and we will get back to as much of this as we can. There was a big, heavily armed immigration agents descend on MacArthur Park in Los Angeles. That happened right up until the show was Times showtime. We were following that story. Dozens of immigration agents, some on horseback, others carrying rifles and armored vehicles swept through MacArthur Park in LA in an extraordinary show up force at the heart of LA's immigrant community. Heavily armored boughter patrol offices with a fleet of white mini buses partially blocked the streets. Blah blah, blah. Gets who showed up? Karen Bass showed up. Which this is near downtown LA. So Karen Bass showed up. She gets on the phone, she's asking the agent. No, they don't have to from her, but that comment was old. But she's asking them. She asked them to leave. They didn't leave. And you have people there one calling this one big perverse publicity stunt run Goche's member of Union del Badio, an independent political organization advocating for immigrants rights and social justice. It was just a show force to take it, really, Bass, the mayor of the sound, ask federal immigration agents. She said they needed to leave, and they need to leave now. They need to leave because this is unacceptable. Like they're gonna listen to her. She left before they did. So she shows up so she can say, oh, looking, I'm doing something, and then she tells the federal agents to leave. They don't leave now. Other reports as well social media people are having a cow over what they think is going to be them losing their welfare, the money that they earn. This is a classic example. I wanted to hit from you. This one is spreading also on the social media, and I want to play then a former president to talk about this very thing. Cut fifteen Carlos, please at your will, Yes, let a rip. We don't have cont the job. Go get a regular job.
Speaker 14: You're so easy. Why would I go out and get a job where I have to work when I make more money sitting at home on welfare than you do working fifty hours a week, never there with your kids, always stressed out, always tired with a college degree. I'm making more than you, and it's your job, is a taxpayer, to support me and my six children. Anyways, So no, I'm not going to go out and get a job. I make more. I get more in food stamps every month than your two week paycheck. I get more than over four thousand dollars a month in food stamps alone.
Speaker 1: That doesn't include the.
Speaker 14: Twenty two hundred a month in cash benefits I get every month. That doesn't include my Section eight being paid. So my eleven hundred dollars rent I don't pay. I pay eighty dollars out of eleven hundred every month on top of seven disability checks times seven. Add it all. That's why I'm not going to go get a regular job.
Speaker 1: She's making a bundle sitting at home, and the hell with you, She's not going to get a job. Now, this comes in line all these people whining about the work requirements that are part of Medicaid, and she's telling you upfront why she's not gonna get a job. Why should I work? I'm on welfare. Well, and you have all these people now that are how horrible the Republicans are. They put these work requirements in you actually had over the weekend, Hakem Jeffries. Hakem Jeffries had the nerve the audacity to say that Republicans don't care about scripture, while what's in the scriptures about feeding the hungry and taking care of the thirsty. He actually said it. Put it out there. From the party that sees not a problem conducting and advocating mass genocide of human life in the womb. He's gonna lecture you on scriptures from a party that tells you that in the beginning, when God created the earth and created man and woman, that God didn't know what he was talking about, that there were hundreds of genders. From the party that has no problem ignoring every commandment about not engaging in false witness. This guy has your audacity to stand up and tell Republicans that they should learn a thing or two about scripture because they don't want to support and feed the hungry and the thirsty. And now we go back, ladies and gentlemen in the time machine and listen to a voice that many of you will find familiar. Cut ten callos. That voice is a president President, former President Billy blue Dress.
Speaker 15: What we are trying to do today is to overcome the flaws of the welfare system for the people who are trapped on it. We all know that the typical family on welfare today.
Speaker 10: Is very different from the one that welfare.
Speaker 15: Was designed to deal with sixty years ago. We all know that there are a lot of good people on welfare who just get off of it in the ordinary course of business, but that a significant.
Speaker 1: Number of people are trapped.
Speaker 9: On welfare for a very long time.
Speaker 1: Exiling around from the entire.
Speaker 15: Community of work that gives structure to our lives. Nearly thirty years ago, Robert Kennedy said, work is the meaning of what this country is all about. We needed as individuals, we need to sense it in our fellow citizens, and we need it as a society and as a people. He was right then, and it's right now.
Speaker 1: From now on, our.
Speaker 15: Nation's answer to this great social challenge will no longer be an never any cycle of welfare. It will be the dignity of the power of the ethic work. Today we are taking an historic chance to make welfare and what it was meant to be, the second chance, not a way of life. The bill I am about to sign, as I have said, many times is far from perfect, but it has come a very long way. Congress sent me two previous bills.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he's going to sign the Big Welfare Reform Act and guess what, the system of welfare is still going on. That's what's happening. There's never ending welfare. And you hear them and now when people are talking about a work requirement and medicaid, you would think if this is the first time we've ever had this conversation in these United States of America, But it's not.
Speaker 3: The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network The Rush Hour with James Golden Entertaining and Informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 16: I am trigender, which means like a triangle. I have three genders, male, female, and non binary. And the difference between trigender and gender fluid is that I feel all three of these genders at the same time, all the time. It doesn't ever shift or change orhere I feel one gender more strongly than the other, like gender fluid tends to be. Also, I should recognize and accept that a lot of people don't see non binary as a third gender. They see it as something completely separate from the binary of male and female, but for me it's like a third gender, or I guess you could call it a third identity.
Speaker 1: My friends, on that happy note from the left, today, we believe they God bless and protects each and every single one of you, your families, and your loved ones. Immense love and gratitude for you being here with me and allowing me to be with you. Prayers up for those suffering from the ravages of the floods. And by the way, it is flooding in North Carolina too. They have had major rainfall until tomorrow. I bid you, I do bye.
Speaker 17: Thanks for listening to both Stirdley's Rush Hour. You can hear both Strdley's Rush Hour weekdays at four on seventy seven WABC. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen any time at wabcradio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms. Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder
Speaker 1: What the heck is going on here