Speaker 1: Should we do that instead? Should we just say, Okay, Kelly, keep going on your epic basketball run. We don't need to do a show.
Speaker 2: Where are you? Where are you guys going next week?
Speaker 1: We're not. But we were just discussing with the producers before how she and I are going to do our first video blog. We thought about doing it for Super Bowl, and then we said no, let's wait till March Madness at the Westgates super book. Kind of one of those like, come along with us and be violently hungover for five days in Las Vegas, and she's gonna have probably awful footage of me.
Speaker 2: Is the show? We doing the show right now?
Speaker 1: Yes, we have to get reported. The words you can't hear me.
Speaker 2: I thought we were just talking, so you're I thought I thought you were going somewhere next week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I'm not doing anything. No, I mean I'm going somewhere. I have to take my dad to the cardiologist. That doesn't that doesn't count. I'm gonna go to the village.
Speaker 2: That doesn't count. It doesn't.
Speaker 1: That does not down as a vacation. My next vacation will be March Madness and hopefully Texas Tech or Iowa State pays for that trip.
Speaker 2: Well, Texas Tech's best players out for the year. I know, so I don't think that's gonna happen. I did watch that Iowa State game on Monday night. That was a really good game.
Speaker 1: That was nice. I enjoyed that. I've actually enjoyed college basketball the whole month of February. And uh yeah, uh, it's not when you when you get a little hot.
Speaker 2: How are you fourteen and one? Are you getting those picks from Joff Hill? Or who's who's feeding in this?
Speaker 1: So C, Joff and jam are in a chat and I keep giving out winners and Johner gives everybody credit of me.
Speaker 2: No, no, only give I only give the credit to Joff and CT.
Speaker 1: I think you told CT nice job when he gave out like Michigan State or something yesterday.
Speaker 2: But that's okay, Oh that's no, I didn't. That doesn't even sound.
Speaker 1: Like And you know the best part is I haven't even asked Randy for any help. That that's been the best part. I haven't even been like, hey, Randy, can you give me some losers?
Speaker 2: I don't I honestly don't even know what that means. So you've won fourteen, So so take me back. Art was off, Art the Caesar was off.
Speaker 1: And then oh, this was like three weeks ago.
Speaker 2: This was like looked the system and saw like our sharp customers bet some games and they didn't win. And then you're like, cry baby customers that a fit? Is that what happened? You know?
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. I don't have any customers. It's a free show. Here's the thing. I will say. Art gives me like twenty games, right, and I just tell everybody, I just blindly at them all. Even last week was not good and they were like twelve nine and two. They were they were still profitable, right, and then they weren't good. But Randy, I think, gave us like five games and they went like one and four. That's the that's the behind the Randy joke.
Speaker 2: And that is a big example.
Speaker 1: Means the last show and it lost two?
Speaker 2: What did I give you?
Speaker 1: They you said, Randy said, they bet queens and so we laid it with queens and then they got blown out?
Speaker 2: Did they really get blown out?
Speaker 1: Or they lost by like eighteen?
Speaker 2: At home? Who are you to be betting queens? Where where is that? Where is it?
Speaker 1: Queens?
Speaker 2: New York is that is it? I don't even know. I would assume, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of college basketball places that I actually don't know where they are, but I would assume Queens is in Queens, New York.
Speaker 2: That would make a lot of sense. Queen's Royals men's basketball team, the Queen's Royals are in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, okay, so my next guest was going to be in the Queens city, which is Charlotte. That was going to be my next guest. But okay, there we go. Now you know hope you guys.
Speaker 2: Now I do know, so you you uh yeah, nothing happened last weekend. I heard the NBA All Star Game was actually entertaining. No, I didn't watch, no, but I heard that they like in retrospect. It made sense because if you watch the games in the previous years, the players would only started trying in the fourth quarter. So what they did was they made each game be a one quarter game and round robin the teams, so they actually the players actually tried. So I I mean I do something different. Yeah, I mean I made fun of the NBA All Star format and sounds like I was totally wrong because by going to that format, every game starts basically start the game at the beginning of the fourth quarter, and the player I mean, I'm not saying they were like pounding the floor on defense, but they were trying. That was a really funny visual, you know what I mean by pun But they they did actually try. The the Young American team won Anthony Edwards MVP. Okay, and we actually do We didn't really lose on the day tone of five. Anytime we have a NASCAR race, we lose on I think we lose on every NASCAR race, like any any nast because our our people that do it do a terrible job and they're way too aggressive with the odds. So anytime we don't lose on an auto race is like, oh wow, that's good. Hmm, that's good.
Speaker 1: Okay, congratulations.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so a very good weekend around here. This weekend should actually be a lot better because you've got You've got some really good college basketball games on Saturday, the UFC returns. There, they got Thursday. Oh is that league stittle going on? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I told Ariel, you know, has been doing some stuff. I told Splash, I'll do some fun quick picks. I'm not going to watch the game, but I'll gamble on it.
Speaker 2: That's normal. Well, actually, you know who you know who plays tomorrow? The Kings.
Speaker 1: I'm no Kings have won that bet yet.
Speaker 2: Uh no, if they, if they go twenty four and two the rest of the way, we wouldn't We would lose.
Speaker 1: So, yes, you've won the best.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's not officially clinched yet. If they win twenty four of their last twenty six, we would lose.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't that be incredible? Like I feel like I need to cheer for the.
Speaker 2: G I would I think that would be I would be happy if that happened, Like I would be willing to lose the money for how funny of a story that would be. That's what I mean. I think it would be great.
Speaker 1: It would been like if the Super Bowl landed on one, Like I just need some like cheap entertainment in my life, and that would provide me with twenty six games of entertainment, like if they rattle off ten straight wins, like I think I could be engaged to watch a game.
Speaker 2: And you'd be rooting against me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you root against the other time.
Speaker 2: When I don't, I don't root four against anybody. I'm not paying anything. When did When did I root against you?
Speaker 1: You root against me a lot.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's true. You know, you know, you and your friend Ariel owe me thank you for what I did for you guys for next month.
Speaker 1: By the way, yeah, I almost forgot about it. I was at a comedy show when you sent the text, and you're like, not supposed to be on your phone, you know, like, so I didn't want to be rude, and then I'm like reading because I was like, you guys are blowing up the entire chat. So really, I think, well, she was really excited. I mean I was. I wasn't that excited because I already was in the suite for Luke Combs and Alex, who was with me at jeff Die, wasn't that excited because she was already in the suite for Luke Combs. But Gary Alle and Jordan very excited for Luke Combs. Sweet, that's wonderful, good, thank you so good.
Speaker 2: So so you and Alex are not excited to be with Ariel of the thing. Of course you just said you weren't that excited.
Speaker 1: You just I mean, like we're we were already at like an eight, Like, hell yeah, we get the Westgate suite for Luke Combs and then now Ariel and Jordan a go, it's an hour like at a nine. But like that eight to nine can only be worth so much.
Speaker 2: Like, so, how do you take that to a ten?
Speaker 1: You're a nothing is ever going to be at a ten? Jehan Murray, I can never be at a ten.
Speaker 2: You're going to Italy for two weeks in May.
Speaker 1: That might be unfolding. I finally got some of the details from the bride and groom. Would you like to guess what time the ceremony is on a Tuesday in Italy?
Speaker 2: Well, the venue might be a lot cheaper on a Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't mind the fact that it's on a Tuesday and the venue is on the side of a lake, on a dock.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna g guess what time.
Speaker 1: So we land.
Speaker 2: I'll say it's at eleven pm we land.
Speaker 1: It's worse. I would much rather have it be eleven pm we Land. It will be Saturday morning in Italy. We drive to the mountains Sunday night Monday Tuesday morning seven am. We have to be at the dock for this ceremony to start, which means not only am I going to be jet lagged as ship by the time my jetlag goes away, I'm gonna have to get it like four am for this wedding. And I'm like, I think I might not be going to Italy for this wedding. I think I might. I think I might. I think I might have to say, like, I'm sorry, guys, I just can't get it. I can't do is.
Speaker 2: Just have one really long morning and then you need to go to Italy for the wedding. That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But like okay, like Brett and I were supposed to go to Belize this week the week after Super Bowl, We're supposed to Belize, and we did it because of this wedding. And then we've talked about doing other things that we didn't because of this wedding. An don't do this wedding and we go do all the things we want to do. Because so if you.
Speaker 2: Don't do this wedding, you've got the money and the time to do something like.
Speaker 1: Three or four other things that we would rather do.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well that now, when you say it like that, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing. So it's Brett's best friend and he's friends with both brothers, and now the brother's not going with his wife. So like if they were going, it was gonna be this like really fun trip. And now it's like.
Speaker 2: The brother is not going to his own brother's wedding.
Speaker 1: No, because it's such a shit show.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, so I'm.
Speaker 1: Thinking we're gonna walk it back. I told Brett we need answers by Friday, Like just say, guys, it's it's like we're only going there for a hour ceremony on a dock at seven am at Tuesday on Tuesday morning. Like I want to go to Italy.
Speaker 2: I love Italy, but I know you guys are But once you guys are all the way there, you know you're all the way in Europe, it's pretty easy to get around once you're there. Yeah, So like that, that's just like your excuse to go to Italy, right, and then you go to the ceremony. It does sound like I mean, it sounds terrible, but I don't know the people, and I know this sounds terrible. The ceremony at that time, it does sound like a bit of a drag, I'll be.
Speaker 1: Honest, but it's because apparently this lake. But then you're so popular that it gets then like it'll ruin all your photos or something thing.
Speaker 2: But then you're gonna be there in Europe and then you guys can go wherever you want from there.
Speaker 1: Correct, because they're leaving on their honeymoon the day after the wedding.
Speaker 2: And then you guys, then you guys can go do this. I know.
Speaker 1: I listen, there's a lot of there's a lot of things going on, and I'm like, but I just there's been a couple of wrenches thrown in there where I'm like.
Speaker 2: Do you think that these are normal problems that normal people have? I mean, or is this just the elitist problems you have? You know, like what should we do? Should we go to Italy? Should we go somewhere else?
Speaker 1: I it's also a World Day weekend in America. I don't know, there's a lot. There's a lot going on. I got a new dog still, you know, like asking someone to watch three dogs is a lot. Before I would just dump the big dogs off at my dad's and they would run around in the yard for a week and he would feed them and they would be fine. When you have a Frenchy in the mix. Yeah, I gotta protect those idiots from themselves. They do stupid things like eat things they're not supposed to eat or in know, like two weeks ago he had ringworm. I'm like, where the hell did you get this.
Speaker 2: Ring worm? Yeah, well it's like a drunk yard dog.
Speaker 1: I don't know. So it's like there's just a lot of things. Two weeks is a long time. Fuck, I've been without my office for two weeks. Look at me. I'm still sitting in my kitchen. This is not my idea of a good time. So I don't know. I'm kind of yeah, I wish I would turned the ceiling fan off behind me.
Speaker 2: Why don't you just go do it already? Going? Okay, it's actually kind of a busy day in sports. We got I'm watching Champions League soccer, obviously, and then the the United States men's hockey teams playing in the quarterfinals right now. That's going on right now.
Speaker 1: Are we winning? I did not. I thought it was.
Speaker 2: Last time I looked, it was zero zero, zero zero at the end of the first period. For sure, I believe it's still unless I miss something, it's still zero zero. We've got the Genesis Invitational this weekend. You know I like that. I'm watching golf. Well, I I'm a West guy. I'm team Wes, and I think he I'm pretty sure he's on Rory mcklewoy'. I'm a West supporter. Who does Brettlake.
Speaker 1: I'm asking him right now?
Speaker 2: Okay, But I did because I love Kelly and I love her. I love her fans, I love her fans. So I made a point to have wow goal for Wolves. I made a point to have three matchup bets. These are tournament matchups because I know your fans, the fans of this show, the people like you. They don't really care what we have to say about anything. They just want like sharp plays, right.
Speaker 1: Right, So these are show analysis, right, but these are sharp golf players.
Speaker 2: These are sharp golf plays for These are Genesis Invitational matchup Remember the Genesis Gennis. The Genesis starts tomorrow Thursday. They bet, excuse me, They bet Russell Henley minus one ten against Cameron Young, who I think West is on. I think Wes is on Cameron Young. I better look at that. They bet They bet Victor hull Hoveland minus one forty against Ludwig Abert and they bet Kirk Kittiama minus one oh five against Harry Hall. So those are sharp, Oh goal team USA. There's too much going on. I'm just I got sensory overload here those what's that? And I'm going and I'm going to the un l V game to night. UNLV's playing Colorado State tonight. My boy Brady is ga un l V, so I got I gotta go out there support the team. And it's seventy five cent wing night at Naked City. Gotta promote Chris and those boys too. So that's a good setup. And Georgetown's playing tonight the boys are playing Butler too much cool, lots of stuff.
Speaker 1: I've got really nothing to report on my end.
Speaker 2: You just said you want fourteen and one in college basketball.
Speaker 1: Ye, But I'm looking at I'm looking. I'm looking to see what Brett. Brett's not writing me back, he's ignoring me. So see what he's got I want. I gotta do that. For the splash contest right now, I'm currently tied I think for seven. Let me look seven hundred and something, seven hundred and sixty ninth place winner.
Speaker 2: Well, and you, but you can only use Scotti shuffler one time, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I haven't used Scotty yet. Last week was not great with Justin Rose.
Speaker 2: Scotty Scotti Shuffler is ridiculous, man, I mean, yeah.
Speaker 1: He is. I was watching some of his round on If I say, you went to oh and one last week though, you're well, oh, I don't know. Yeah, see, I'm his addition out winners. You know, it's really funny. I had to write because I let him bet at my hard rock app a couple of futures on Sunday, and all of a sudden, I'm like, how do I have a losing February in my picking app? Because I was gonna post the calendar and it's because of his two guys to win on Sunday. And I'm like, uh, excuse me, customer support, these aren't mine. And it's like you have to wait for them to like look and look at your bet sizes and look at your approvals to see if it's actually something you're allowed to exclude. And I'm like, do I need to have him write in a statement because they like his two futures bets completely like erase my profitable Look.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that your customers can forgive that it's hard to pick a golf It's hard to pick your fans, customers, fans, it's hard to pick a golf winner.
Speaker 1: Who ended up winning that DECKI Matteuama.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's racist. It was Colin Mori Kala, Colin Markala.
Speaker 1: There you go. I didn't want he had Who did he have had the bridge? Somebody and somebody else.
Speaker 2: I don't follow golf.
Speaker 1: We know that. I don't follow golf until probably the masters call me an a.
Speaker 2: But this is I think this is a really good time of year. Now the football is finally over. Oh god, it's a good time here for Kelly to get into some more real sports. You know, college basketball is awesome, Golf is great. Champions League football is the biggest obviously.
Speaker 1: No now none of that matters because the World Cup is this summer sob so stupid.
Speaker 2: But the Champions League football, the English Premier League is just unbelievable, so good.
Speaker 1: We watched any hockey this year.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: My dad called me and it was like, hey, I want to make a bet on the USA. Like he like thought he was like reinventing the wheel. He's like col like, I got this great futures bet. I want to bet on the US women to win the gold I'm like, well, dad, it's gonna cost you four to one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Unfortunately, with women's hockey, which actually does get some betting interest here and definitely gets interest from people wanted to watch, the problem with it right now, it's kind of similar to the women's basketball in the Olympics. There's actually women's basketball is only one good team. Women's hockey. It's really just the United States and Canada. And actually the United States is quite a bit better than.
Speaker 1: Canada, so really a lot better than Sweden.
Speaker 2: Correct, Yeah, no, the US next, No, they're playing Canad. I think they're playing Canada and the Golden medal game. Now, I'm pretty sure that that's the problem with U and that that was really why it was so stupid. When one of the reasons why it was so stupid when the women's basketball team didn't include the rookies Clark and Reese, and they're like, well, it's the women's international game is very physical. They're just out of college. It's like, guys, you guys are gonna win by fifty points in every game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like's team.
Speaker 2: We break. No, in men's basketball, there's some competition. Oh, but there's so many great players from all over the world.
Speaker 1: Now that's true.
Speaker 2: There's some and there there are. There are other teams in the tournament, like Canada or France, a few others. Every player on their roster plays in the NBA, I mean men's basketball. The United States should win, but there it's competitive. The women's basketball team is gonna win the Golden medal just going away. They can take any twelve girls they want and they're gonna win. All right, So you're not gonna give out. I gave out three golf picks, you're not gonna get anything.
Speaker 1: I don't know where he's at. He's probably actually golfing. Oh, here we go. He just text me back Colin Morikala Calin mor.
Speaker 2: Kal to win the tournament this week.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, See, now I look smart because you just told me Calin Morikaala was who won last weekend. And now I look smart, I say, back to back, look at that.
Speaker 2: There's some good fights this week. There's there's a UFC event in Houston. I'm trying to pull that up. We bet they bets. Gosh, I don't like betting on fights like that. Well, they bet Sergey Spivak plus one forty. He's all the way down to plus one ten. That's not really the kind of fine I like to bet, but that is where the money was bet. So Kelly can throw a fit if that kid loses. I guess yeah, you always throw a fit when you lose. No, I don't.
Speaker 1: I just uh, I just like when you guys don't. When you guys don't share with me, with the big guy, that I get like frustrated because I'm like, that's fucked up. I share everything with you guys, and you guys share nothing with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know what, we usually have you on ignore, So yeah you do share. Yeah, yes, but we don't even know.
Speaker 1: That's not true. You guys sit there and go back and forth with me the entire thing. Are you Are you going to join our college basketball calcut out with me?
Speaker 2: Joff and CT I don't have that kind of money.
Speaker 1: No, I think we should go so like.
Speaker 2: Cutto with a guy like a Joff Hill. Joff Hill. Joff is a yuppie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you me see Tea and Joff we go to Fort Worth for the calcutto.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, that's a great idea.
Speaker 1: Why why so Vegas right after. But I think it's a great It's just a really fun experience because you get to do it live. You got your life. The Monday after selection, Sunday, whatever day that is, what is that sixteen?
Speaker 2: I can't do that.
Speaker 1: It's your day off. You could fly it.
Speaker 2: Is my day off, but it is my day off. But on on Sunday the fifteenth, I'm taking my mom to Santa I need a racetrack.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you could I still fly direct to Dallas, we go to the Calcutta, and then you and I can fly the late flight from Dallas to Vegas and then I'll just be in Vegas two hours early.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know how I missed that idea. I don't know how I missed that.
Speaker 1: And I think it's a great idea.
Speaker 2: And this is your Calcutta. This is your Calcutta where you call him from four, Okay, you call him for four or grand in this Calcutta.
Speaker 1: Last year, two years ago, two years ago, our team our team one, and now one of our team members has passed away. And he was the guy with some really deep pockets. And so last year I had that futures bet on Florida and I had a couple other things, so we only ended up buying one team. But yeah, we had k State, San Diego State and one other team. Was it Fau. I'd have to look back. We had a really really good year.
Speaker 2: Wow. Well yeah, I mean you got you got the right guy, Joff. That guy's rich.
Speaker 1: We'll go okay, but we need some more rich guys because the one guy was holding a lot of the weight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bet he was. Uh, I would say Spivac. And then in boxing, there's a few big boxing fights this weekend. Ryan Garcia returns to the wing of the ring this week against Mario Barrios. That fight is here in Las Vegas. Haven't seen a lot on that one, but there is a fight in England and Josh Warrington. They've bet Warrington plus a quarter against Lee Wood. For looking for a little boxing, I feel like Vegas did. Ryan Garcia is a pretty big name, but I do feel like Vegas has missed a little bit of a window here right now to do a really big boxing fight. You know that this would be something there like they did that one year. It was actually the year of the fake pandemic in February of twenty twenty, they did Fury Wilder two. If you go back and look at when that fight was, it was like this weekend in twenty twenty, and I think it was at T Mobile. Although I wouldn't bet my life on that, but we did a ton of business on that fight because everybody was starved for stuff to bet on during this there's this little gap here between super Bowl and then once we get into and once we get into conference tournaments, then college basket just goes up to a whole other level.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why I said we didn't need to do a show this week because I knew it was going to be really boring. We were't gonna have a lot to talk about. Because you're right right now, there are teams just like I would say, are kind of cruising and teams that are starting to peek, and I find it really interesting and finding spots to bet on. Like right now, I feel like the big the two teams in the Big East are just on cruise control, Saint John's and Yukon, like they n you know.
Speaker 2: I got Yukon a twenty to one to win it all. They don't have a they don't have a big they don't have a big man, I don't I don't know. I don't really see them as a viable candidate to win at all. And then my other future bet like Kelly's, I had b yu one of their best players, Richie Saunders, he tore his ace, and yel he's out for the year. I don't think they were going to win the national championship. But with being out, when.
Speaker 1: You have those kind of futures tickets again, I know with Texas, teket's kind of dead on arrival right now, especially after losing to Arizona State last night, But I do I I don't feel great, but I do have a fifty to one ticket, right I didn't bet it twenty five to one like everybody did after they beat Arizona or yeah, Arizona anyways, I I just think, look, if Iowa State makes it to the sweet sixteen, I can start to make some decisions. So those are the types of teams I'm looking for, Like who can make it to the sweet sixteen. I think Yukon can make it to the Sweet sixteen, but they're gonna have to play a lot harder. And I just I have I feel like and you can correct me if I'm wrong, because I haven't watched a ton of Yukon. I just feel like they're just like going through the motions in the Big East.
Speaker 2: They might be, but you know, well they are.
Speaker 1: Okay, how about this. I keep waiting for Yukon and Dan Hurley to flip that switch and just blow a team out, and I haven't. I just haven't seen it in conference play.
Speaker 2: You know who looks like has flipped the switch? Is your team, Florida. Florida's Yeah, they're playing it really, you look good. They you know, we got a pretty big ability on them, and they One thing I've noticed with them is they don't just win. I mean they run people out. They look really, really tough. I think they're they're pretty scary. Michigan. I watched a lot of that game yesterday before I left work. Michigan looks they did. I mean, they made easy work out of Purdue. They I know, at Purdue, uh Perdue couldn't buy a basket. Michigan couldn't miss from three. They looked awesome. Yeah, may already. I mean, they certainly look like they're the best team we've got them at seventy two. They're the betting favorite. Here Westgate Duke at six to one is another one.
Speaker 1: Here's something I wanted to talk to about. I met with the Splash guys. I'm going to do my March Madness Survivor. We're gonna do some other stuff. I'm gonna do some stuff with you guys with the show as well. But we were talking about the contest and how the first year I did it was twenty twenty four, and I remember being in Mexico for my girlfriend's fiftieth birthday and getting a text with these guys have been like, holy shit, Ducune knocked out BYU. A thousand people are out of the contest or whatever it was close to it, because it's every single day, and they're like, we gotta hurry up and we're gonna get a second chance. At the time, they were calling it revival. Now they're gonna call them second chance contests. We gotta hurry up and get it up. Well, last year we didn't even do that because there was really virtually no fun upsets.
Speaker 2: Well, last year wasn't a great March Madness in terms of game results for the sports books. You gotta think back to all four one seeds being in the final four, well, right, and that's not really what the sports books want. It does create it creates a fun final four. You know, those were four really good teams in the final four, but that's not really how we wanted to go. We do need, we do need some element of upsets to be profitable.
Speaker 1: One of the things that we talked about was was that an anomaly? Right? Or is that what we're going to see is these mid majors get completely wiped out because of the transfer portal, because of nil Is that actually going to be start to be the future of college basketball? Where we used to have those really fun you know twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen seeds. Right, we've even had one sixteen seed? But are we are those going to go to the wayside because if those teams are any good, their rosters just get completely gutted the following season.
Speaker 2: That argument has been made about why it's so silly to let those smaller schools into the college football playoffs because those teams aren't even as good as they used to be. Maybe a school like James Madison probably would have had more players without the bigger schools picking them off. So I think that that's a reasonable argument.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. We'll see how it plays out. But I'm gonna do a twenty five dollars survivor with those guys all have it up. I think probably Monday or Tuesday, and then I gotta figure out some other stuff because we've got some really fun new formats, especially for college football season.
Speaker 2: What is this vlog you're doing with Ariel Epstein? What does that mean? So?
Speaker 1: Vlog is like a video blog blog, and so we're just gonna put up on a wager talking the prop Queen YouTube channels will just do a little collaboration thing. Basically, we're just gonna start documenting our adventures together, you know, like we go to Last year, we went to Boston for the Premiere Lacrosse League. We went to Aruba. This year, we've been on radio road together. So we figured a good first blog would be like, hey, come hang out of the Westgates super Book with us for opening a round of March Madness.
Speaker 2: What if like what if your fans show up and they're being all weird.
Speaker 1: Then you just don't put it in the video.
Speaker 2: Don't put it in the video, Okay, can out for you kids.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I've only ever had like maybe three weirdos ever, and we're talking to like a long time, like most of the time people are normal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say so, most of your fans are really nice.
Speaker 1: I think like there's only been like a couple of times. Like I remember when we had the proxy service, I had flown in late my time change was all screwed up, and my girlfriend that was helping with the proxy STFF was like, do not come to the sports book right now. This guy is like hunting for you. And I was like, Okay, great, it's not terrifying at all.
Speaker 2: Uh No, that sounds very normal. Okay, So like that didn't happen to me.
Speaker 1: I wasn't there. He didn't do anything to me. He was just weird to her. And she finally was like, hey, Kelly's over at the West Gates super Book, when really I was upstairs.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, so you're you'll be I'm not trying to help the stalkers, but here the Wednesday before the tournament, and then you're.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna do a show with crap in the book that I'm gonna do a show with you. Then Krack is going to take all of us ladies to dinner.
Speaker 2: You're off the hook, oh thank god.
Speaker 1: And you're off the hook for Thursday dinner for Sam's birthday because he said he doesn't want to go to dinner, he just wants to have drinks.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well, I mean, well, Sam's pretty mad at you and Ariel.
Speaker 1: That's probably why, really, because he sends us a lot of tweets from other people all the time. If he's mad, he you sure sure? Are you sure? It doesn't seem like it? All right?
Speaker 2: Well that you know, that's about all I really have this week. I mean, I gave you the golf picks, I gave you the UFC, I gave you the boxing promotions. Around here, we're basically sold out for Thursday, Friday, Saturday at March Madness, so I don't know what we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: I've told a couple of Wager Talk guys I can sit in my booth because they apparently tried to get booths. And I've had a few proxy customers tell me they were gonna come buy and steal my booth because you guys are sold out.
Speaker 2: So we'll find there will be somewhere for you to go. We'll see how that goes.
Speaker 1: Thursday, I better have a booth. I have promised people have a booth.
Speaker 2: We'll see, there'll be somewhere for you to go.
Speaker 1: You told me Thursday I would have a spot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did say spot.
Speaker 1: Okay, and then Friday, I think we're gonna try to do a pool party. Okay, we'll see what Sammy wants to do for his birthday. Saturday. I think I'm gonna hate my life because I have to get up and work in the morning, and then I kind of just want to take a chill before Luke. I mean, we've got to get there early and you know, maybe get a good get a good meal in. Maybe I'll we'll go to the Italian Spot or something beforehand, get in the black car.
Speaker 2: They got free food at the suite.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I was just thinking from a drinking perspective, you gotta get that layer, the base layer.
Speaker 2: But they got they got the food and the sweet's awesome. I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: Well. You have to remember the last time I was there was USA Mexico. That feels like an eternity ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, but they do. They really do a great job. They've got they've got local restaurants that have food displays on the in the what's the word the concourse excuse me, and you can walk down on the field level. They got food down there. There's food in the Yeah, get in the elevator and ask the person to take you down to the field level.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, all.
Speaker 2: Right, don't fill up before you go. Don't be ridiculous.
Speaker 1: All right, great call. Normally that would be the play, but not in the suite. And then uh, yes, Sunday, I'm going to be hating my life and I'll probably stay in my hotel room until my flight. As long as the west gate doesn't kig me out, we.
Speaker 2: Can probably get you some kind of a laid checkout. Thanks. I'll talk to our great friend Chris O'Brien about that. Okay, Well, this is I mean, this is really what the sports schedule looks like the next couple of weeks. I mean, but we're we're about to roll into conference tournaments. You know, it's right around the corner. This is just a little bit of a soft two or three week period and there is a big UFC event here on Saturday, March seventh at Team Obil Arena, and then we'll get conference tournaments. Selection Sunday, March Madness Final four Masters, and we have all these big events, but.
Speaker 1: This is big for the World Cup or No.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do a bunch of stuff for World Cup. We're gonna have drink specials, special pricing for boots and pods, special betting splits for the games. I'm talking about the United States and Mexico.
Speaker 1: I want to jump in here really quick because I think one of the things that people don't realize is when you go to I'm gonna throw one of the bus Caesars and you pay for a seat, are paying for the seat, But at the super Book you just have a seat minimum.
Speaker 2: Correct. I just want to make sure that, well, you're you're confusing the booths and pods with the seats.
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, and I don't know free. I don't know. Well, they they're free, and they're not free for March Madness. Okay, they're not free for March Madness. They are free for a lot of days though. Okay, are you saying that these other places you got to pay for your seat every.
Speaker 1: Day five hundred dollars, some of them seven hundred dollars. I've seen insane numbers and that doesn't include a food and beverage minimum.
Speaker 2: Well, we sell all the seats for Thursday, Friday, Saturday, March Madness, and they all sell out, right, you know.
Speaker 1: And and when you when you get a booth, let's just say it's five hundred.
Speaker 2: Dollars for it's a minimum spend.
Speaker 1: And so when there's twelve of us in my booth, it's very easy to spend five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, except for March Madness, it's five thousand dollars. What and they all sold out?
Speaker 1: Holy shit, yeah you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, they all sold out. Uh uh sure, sure. So yeah, though, March Madness is a very different beast, you know. Yeah, and if you talk to a lot I've talked to a lot of tourists, truly, and people might not believe me, but I've talked to a lot of tourists. They don't mind spending the money for the chair because then they have a reserve spot. Yes, you know. The first time that I came to Vegas was for March Madness in two thousand and five. I was with Joff, who was a mutant college basketball handicap or a freak, and we went around with our other friends to a few different sports books to watch games, Like we went to Caesars, went to Bolaggio. We were sitting on the floor everywhere, standing room onely, everywhere. If somebody had come over to us and like, yeah, it's one hundred bucks and you can have this chair all day, we would have been like, okay, that'd be great.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, like you have to spend a hundred bucks. It's a lot more palatable, right, Like if you have a minimum spend, it just it seems like, okay, well fine, I'll have ten beers today in a hot dog or whatever, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I agree with that. I agree with that, but Marshmados is just different because everything like it's so crowdy.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to elaborate that was a minimum spend. If you got a boot, the boots.
Speaker 2: And pods, the boots and pods. Yes, we will have drink specials. Trying to drive traffic here. Team Mexico they play their first game on June eleven against South Africa. TEMSA plays its first game June twelve against Paraguay, so we'll do specials for those games. The final is July nineteenth. A Sunday and then the rest of the time. It's hard to say. Like last year last World Cup, England played France in the quarterfinal, you know, but you can't really game plan for what the the playoff games will be until you see the matchups. And then we are going to also do something special. I'm told Sunday, June fourteenth is going to be the UFC event at the White House Lawn, and if that actually goes down, we'll do some specials for that too. So there are some big events coming up here outside of just the normal horse racing Masters Final four.
Speaker 1: I forgot all about horse racing. You're right, Kentucky Derby is going to be here before we know it.
Speaker 2: Loo everybody for we start our next Saturday to twenty eighth of February. We start our triple comppoints for Peramutual wagering every Saturday through del Mar That starts on February twenty eighth, So if you're if you're a horse player in town, we got a pretty good crowd on Saturday's because of that triple triple compoints, and you know peramutual points are usually pretty generous, so I didn't know, Well, yeah, if you want to go to well, you get see you don't know that because you just get everything for free. But for us normals, the normies, we got to rack up our compoints. You know, we don't just we don't just call Chris O'Brien and just get it. We have we got to earn it. Well.
Speaker 1: I like to think I spent plenty of money at the super boat in the West Gate. When I'm there, when I have to call and ask for special permission for you to call over for me to make some bats, I think we're gonna be okay.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell Lenny that you're coming. Lenny is our table games director. Yeah, he does an awesome job. He's great, Actually, he's really good. He lets you have Margarita's at your pulling your blackjack tables, whatever it else it is that you do. I'll give Lenny a heads up that you're coming for March Madness.
Speaker 1: What do you want to do to behave ourselves?
Speaker 2: I'm sure you won't. I know that. It's look, I know it's it's tough. I mean, we can't. If we do a show next week the week after, it's probably going to be similar to this in terms of in terms of actionable well, I'm just saying, in terms of actionable betting information, we can't really give college basketball picks because the games are about to start.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would love to give you my college basketball picks. I just have to put them on Twitter instead, because they're going to start in hour and twelve minutes.
Speaker 2: What do you want from me? It's not like football season where we do a show Wednesday to previous Saturdays and Sunday's games. I don't know what to tell you. That's why I gave my last call.
Speaker 1: Ooh, did you come on last call and give out the sharp information.
Speaker 2: I'm playing golf with the boys on Sunday.
Speaker 1: See what damn it's Saturday.
Speaker 2: First of all, is the show you got art? This?
Speaker 1: Caesar No Art just sends me a text because Art's been doing the best damn betting show ever with the present I'm chop liver now on Saturdays. But his text have been very profitable, So.
Speaker 2: I will sounds like sounds like if it ain't broke, don't fix it. No, I already do a show Saturday mornings here. I do a college basketball show with Jonathan von Tobell.
Speaker 1: Love, and we can do one right after At what time do you want to do it before or after? Eleven a m. Eastern?
Speaker 2: My? My, I'd have to do it like I'd have to do it like noon eastern. Okay, oh boy, I thought I I thought it.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna make you do it. I want I want to be done with our show by the time the first game tips off.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, but I do the show with John. Yeah, well we'll talk, we'll talk about we'll talk about it, but I'm going to I'm gonna actually going to the game that I went John, John von Tobell and.
Speaker 1: Tim Congratulations on his Seattle to Roll. He told me that when I did the ESPN radio with him in San Francisco, we made a.
Speaker 2: Lot of those a lot of those Vsen guys were like, like, I know, Mitch was like, I love Mitch Moss. I know. Mitch was like this too. He was like, they were very convinced that the Patriots were fraudulent.
Speaker 1: So would I. And then I unconvinced myself, like an asshole.
Speaker 2: They made it to the super Bowl. Okay, I don't know. I don't know that we can take a victory lap. I love those guys, but I don't know that you can take a victory lap and say I knew it when they made the Super Bowl, although in that game they certainly were correct. I'll give them that. Let me know if you want to do a show next week.
Speaker 1: Uh, I don't know. We'll let the audience aside. Tell us in the comments section if today wasn't too horribly painful and you would like us to do the show next week. Otherwise we will skip back.
Speaker 2: I won't read the comments, so Kelly, tell me what they say.
Speaker 1: Okay,