Speaker 1: Welcome to episode three of Dangerous rt RDS with myself Top Lobster and David aka Raven aka Miami coke Dealer aka Puerto Rican knife wielding lunatic. That's what this show's about. It's two. It's a Puerto Rican, it's a guy who looks like a perto Rican cocaine dealer and me a boomer. It's it's the mixture that we've all come to love. That's all I have to say about it. Anyways, this is episode three. We recorded it last Thursday. We talked a little bit about the Tate Brothers and bunch of stuff that's sure to piss off everybody. If you don't like spicy content, this episode ain't for you, so don't give me a hard time about it. But if you do like spicy content, well then boy, aren't you in for a treat. If you'd like to in the future, you can always subscribe to Dangerous arty rdy us and get this a little bit sooner. If not, I'll keep feeding it to you for a couple more episodes. But uh yeah, enjoy. Make sure you go over to my pillow dot com and use promo code lockdown to get all of your coziest gear MyPillow dot Com promo code Lockdown Enjoy episode three of Dangerous RTI RDS.
Speaker 2: You said you're going to release what you know? What can you tell us?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Indeed, And I've been so pleased that ag Bondi and director Patel have worked with me on this. As she said, we have to make certain that these victims and it is over two hundred and fifty that their names are redacted, they are protected and Maria, this is going to be a phase one release in short order. I will have the hard copy in my hand. Ag Bondi is responsible for what will be the public release on this. She has worked diligently on this and so appreciative that we can begin to get this information that we can begin to break apart what became a global human trafficking sex trafficking ring about one hundred and fifty billion dollars your business. It is time to get some justice for these victims, for these women and children. And this will be a phase one release.
Speaker 1: There will be more to come. This is dangerous. I'm not condemning these people. I'm not saying that they're bad people. I'm saying that they're dumb Okay, you haven't figured out that you're being lied to by this machine yet. You're a fucking idiot and I can't help you anymore.
Speaker 5: Aliens, dollar collapse, demolishing of the deep state, just because they've given you as a conspiracy there is everything you want to Don't go on a victory tour just yet, and strengthen your relationship with God.
Speaker 2: I know that we're almost in World War three.
Speaker 6: I just don't really care get he retard it and everything above that and even disrespect to God.
Speaker 1: I'm somebody that thought I can fix this, and I'm starting to think about having to eat my neighbors. Welcome to Dangerous Retards, Episode three. I'm Clint Russell, host Liberty Lockdown. We got the we got the Nephil and Desk squad boys in the house. We got top lops and David ak Raven. What's up, gentlemen, We're about to get some some Epstein disclosures. This happening, dude.
Speaker 2: I'm excited that we're going live.
Speaker 5: What I'm hoping is that whatever they're going to disseminate happens while we're doing this show. So I got to keep an eye on the feed because I'd love to bring it up, but yeah, I mean that's that's the rumor. I don't know if it's true. Smart money's on, it's not. I'm gonna just make stuff up as we go, like I've been doing. I made up the headline before we change a headline. Clint said, we can't lie to the people. I'm like, I forgot. This isn't my show, this is our show. This is communism. This is the people's show.
Speaker 6: So what we're gonna see here with the Epstein files, I think we're going to see a lot of what we already know. They're doing some kind of sports betting app I forget the name of it where they're they're betting on who we're going to see whose names will be released? And I think jay Z's at the top. But that entire list is not really surprising. It's nothing that conspiracy theorists are people that were in the know, haven't been saying for years already. So I guess it's just more confirmation, which I don't know what that.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you guys, this my my guy, the one that I want to be on the list because I know that he's tied into this, and I need to see him go down. I think that we're going to see Tom Hanks and I don't know what we can say as far as accusations. I think Tom Hanks is going to.
Speaker 1: Be on the list.
Speaker 2: Who's your guy?
Speaker 1: Who do you?
Speaker 5: Who do you think if if they're not on the list, this is bullshit?
Speaker 1: Oh, Bill Gates for sure. If Bill is removed from that list, then this is all bullshit. But my expectation is that he will be on it. I do think that they will will disclose big chunks. I don't think that Bill Gates will be on the first disclosure honestly, Like I'll tell you, if it's just jay Z is like he gets the brunt of this, I'd be like, this is racist. And I'm getting ahead of that. I never say this is racist, but if it's just jay Z, I would be like, this is racist because there were so many white people that were involved with this.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I don't even really expect jay Z to be on this list specifically. I think jay Z was I think that our elites keep it segregated a bit. He was on He should be on the Diddy list, which is not going to be That information is not being disseminated just yet.
Speaker 5: These are both guys top that are supposedly running sexual blackmail operations out of the Virgin Islands, So the difference here is really just a small gap of water.
Speaker 2: They could probably wave.
Speaker 5: To each other from the sandy beaches of Molestation Island, you know, respectively to Epstein's.
Speaker 1: Or I'm sure.
Speaker 6: I'm sure this is not a new thought, but it is funny how it's like the Virgin Islands, right, like they it's constantly this wordplay that they're doing Virginia Roberts Bernie made off this kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: It's like right in your face that you end in the Virgin Islands a virgin, you leave a victim.
Speaker 6: It's pleasure Island, or you never leave. I'm interested to see if we get any Republican names on here, and not just Republican names, but Republicans that are not like not like rhinos, like like you know, there's people that are now being dragged through the media like Dan Crenshaw and Mitch McConnell who have like they're obvious bad guy Republicans. So if these guys' names pop up on this list, I'll be like, okay, whatever. But if some of our favorite people. If their names pop up on this list, then then I feel like we'll be getting something a little bit more legitimate in something we didn't know. Like if a Ray Paul pops up, I'll be like, holy shit, like what is Yeah?
Speaker 1: That would be that would be well. I mean, that's my expectation is that you won't see any sitting Republicans named, and that this is my deep fear about this entire disclosure process is that because it's now I mean, I guess everything's always partisan, but because this is particularly partisan, because this is the new you know, Trump round two team that's responsible for these releases, I just find it very hard to believe that they're gonna sacrifice the party because I mean, you have to leave Congress if your name it like not if you're just on the flight log, but if it if there's evidence, if there's investigations into you actually participating in underage things, you've gots to go. So or is the Republican Party willing to actually sacrifice their slim majority to seek justice. Probably not. So that's that's my concern, is like, once you have this information, it actually it benefits Trump to to just hold it over their heads and use it as leverage to get them to vote his his direction. So I hope that I'm wrong, and I hope that they'll pursue justice above you know, parties in politics. But I'd be very surprised if that's the case.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, Republicans though, they they do have this nature right all throughout COVID and even before COVID, they have this nature to be virtuous in a sense, so they they will more than likely put up some of their own to their own detriment, you know, like sacrifice their own to their own detriment rather but progressive stick together, they're not going to ever do that.
Speaker 1: That's I'd be interested to see.
Speaker 6: This is a good marker right where the Republican Party or this whatever, this Maga movement, wherever this is at. Are they the same Republican Party of old that's willing to shoot themselves in the leg for some kind of I don't know, virtue signal or are they about power this time?
Speaker 1: Well, no, it's it wouldn't shooting themselves in the leg for a virtue signal, would be shooting themselves in the leg for justice to do the right thing, right, you know, My it's it's unfortunate, But I did agree with you. I don't think that they're going to do that, and I don't think that they are above, you know, parties in angling and doing cover ups to benefit their own political ends. But I will say this, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for the GOP to reclaim the moral high ground for in perpetuity. Like if they especially after this was buried for so long, if they disclose all of it, if they if they sing some of their own people and they seek a whole bunch of the Democrats and they see a whole bunch of corporate America and they just say, look, we're bringing justice back to this country. You don't get to traffic children to the wealthy and powerful elite and get away with it. We're putting all of you away forever. Like that will reinstill so much faith in the system, the DOJ, the FBI, all of these institutions. And if they don't do that, well, then don't expect me to trust any of you motherfuckers ever again. And that's that's the reality. So that's that's the path that they have to choose. Now, let me be very clear, I don't think that's going to happen today. Regardless of what the actual end goal of this disclosure process is, they've been very clear it's going to come in waves. So this is going to be a partial disclosure today. Probably a week from now, we'll get a little bit more, a little bit more, a little bit more now. Allegedly that's because they're working on prosecutions. If that's the case, cool, I'm on board with delaying it as long as you're working on prosecutions. If that's not the case. If you're delaying it because you're running cover for your people, well then fuck you. So that's the divide.
Speaker 2: I'm so wondering if we're going to see this whole.
Speaker 5: I mean, we talked about who you would expect to see on the list, and if you didn't see them, that that would mean that the list is bunk and the person that we left out I have expected one of us to mention. Bill Clinton is supposedly on Chila Alita Express upwards of like twenty seven times. I'm not sure if that's the accurate number, but he's the most prolific attendee on Jeffrey Epstein's private plane, the Lolita express, and.
Speaker 1: He's such a given. I didn't even like think.
Speaker 2: To mention that that's that's kind of where my head was at too.
Speaker 5: And what's wild is this is to your point, clint it's such a given. Most of the you know, the the population is pretty comfortable with the idea that he was involved in this, or at least those who are paying attention. He's kind of had like an era of in vulnerability around him for a while. The Clintons can get away with murder and pun intended, you know. So I wonder if we're at least going to see Bill Clinton offered up as a sacrificial lamb in this instance, and maybe we're going to see that that veil of in vulnerability fall away from the Clintons. And because I think that if there's anybody that's going to be exposed for high levels of corruption and human trafficking, given his attendance on the flights and and given the the euphemism of the Hillary Clinton or the Clinton body list, right, all these people that have pushed again them in one way or another and then mysteriously died of like strange suicide instances, I wonder if that's going to go away or not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't think that these people really have the power that they used to anymore. They've lost they they've lost the popular consensus and things are definitely turning on them. That which is which is also why I think it's okay, this is an okay time now to purge this.
Speaker 1: Entire political class.
Speaker 6: Like they've played their role and now the people on this list are going to be these old actors. And it's almost like, what do they do to the brown Shirts? Right right afterward, right after the revolution? They just you're you're the first ones against the wall. And that's kind of what this feels like. It's a it's definitely a political revolution, and the players now are done with these previous players. They have their pieces set up and they're ready to move into the next phase. So it's like, you guys are out, we have really no need for you, and the public wants blood and we'll see if we get it.
Speaker 5: But I just want to say I agree with that sentiment so much so that if if you guys remember I've said this on this show, I've said it on Liberty Lockdown when we made our appearances there. Nephelum des Squad at nauseum. I do believe that we're going to see the pendulum swing in such a way that it's gonna favor the Trump administration, you know, head and shoulders above anybody else. It's gonna be I've been calling it the Trump vindication train.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: We're gonna continue to see these wins upon wins upon wins. We're gonna visit old topics like the Epstein flight log, like the Russian collusion thing. All these things are gonna get dragged out into the light. This is just through my thinking process. If this is what I think it is, and so you know, to your point, Clint, whether or not he's gonna throw fellow Republicans under the bus, I kind of expect to see that come to pass. I think we're gonna get a real big, what would you call it, like gratification from this. Finally, the public's gonna have a sigh of relief. These topics that we've not been able to get any closure on, I think we are going to get closure on them.
Speaker 2: But I think it's to our detriment.
Speaker 5: I think it's actually to bolster Trump and his administration and elevate them to a place where the public will trust them enough to give them the keys of the kingdom.
Speaker 1: Well, in some ways, I hope you're right. I mean, not the negative connotation of them building trust and then using it for nefarious ends, but rather it would be very healthy for this country to feel as if, like, yeah, you can't traffic kids, Okay, very nice? Yeah, yeah, like that would be a really good thing. And especially if you're in political power, you definitely can't get away with that. And as of now, the evidence is completely one hundred and eighty degrees away from that that you can absolutely do whatever you want to children, and you can get away with it for fucking decades and decades and decades. That is just a paradigm that is untenable. It's a paradigm I don't enjoy living under, and it's got to change. So I hope you're right. I hope that they'll actually bring justice to these people. I just don't have nearly the confidence that you guys do that this is actually going to happen, like it seems to me. It seems to me as if this has been delayed for years. I mean, this was delayed through Trump's first presidency. Yeah, so like for people to expect it to change because Trump's in power is like, well, what happened the first go so now his second term has been far better so far. And that doesn't mean that he's not capable of doing the right thing here. But it's going to sink some of his political allies. That's just the reality. If you're going to really tell the truth about this, you're going to sink a bunch of your political allies. Is he prepared to do that? I'd say probably not.
Speaker 5: I don't I'm not trying to bolster Trump here, But what is worth mentioning is probably around twenty nineteen, we were reaching like critical mass in the public sentiment involving the Jeffrey Epstein case, to the extent that it became a meme Epstein didn't kill himself. Even if you weren't in the know, even if you weren't a conspiracy theorist, this thing almost penetrated pop culture in very many ways, oh today. And what put a kebash on that was the fact that we rolled straight into the lockdowns, and so in very many ways that took the forefront of the public's concerns right that that sort of, for lack of a better term, trumped.
Speaker 1: Didn't it happen during the lockdowns? Or am I just remembering this?
Speaker 5: It happened at the tail end of twenty nineteen, I believe is when Epstein was.
Speaker 2: For the second time. I don't know if you guys can find no.
Speaker 1: No, but when did he die in jail?
Speaker 5: Though he died I think before twenty twenty hit officially, or if he did die in twenty twenty, it was almost immediately in the beginning, because in the beginning of twenty twenty, is.
Speaker 1: He died right when Kobe died? God damn it sometime around there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he died on August tenth, twenty nineteen, damn, right before the pandemic. As a matter of fact, probably when this stuff was actually released, because September. September is when it was released.
Speaker 5: Like it was like bang bang, And that's my that's been my suspicion is that, Wow, that's crazy, right, this thing happened because is you know, we were getting too close to something else, and that that something else has massive implications. Right, we're talking about whether or not they're going to release these Epstein files, and you know, Clint's right, they're going to release them in stages I don't know if we're ever going to get the gratification that we want. I suspect that we might. However, what is clear, just to harken back to last episode, is this is going to be a bit of a band aid ripoff in the sense that the ripples.
Speaker 1: I'm convinced then there.
Speaker 5: You go, the ripples that this thing can cause if we do see it come to fruition in the way that it should. It's going to go across party lines, right It's it's gonna involve Republicans and Democrats and YadA YadA.
Speaker 2: But it's also going.
Speaker 5: To involve people who have their hands on the controls of America right now.
Speaker 2: And what's gonna happen?
Speaker 5: What sort of turmoil or chaos are we going to go through when all of a sudden the people that are running things are too busy trying to avoid calls for I don't know, beheadings something like that. I mean, in my opinion, and I know that's that's a fantastic thing to say. It's it's sensational in very many ways, But what what ramifications await a person who is involved in something like this.
Speaker 1: Well, if you believe in hell, the deepest, hottest, worst parts of it, Like there is there is no there is no justice that that is, you know, equal to the injustice that you wrought upon a child like that. So so whatever, like I don't you know, I'm I'm a very like peaceful and forgiving person. But like when it comes to that, just whatever is done to you, I don't have a problem with it.
Speaker 5: There's a question for you, for both of you guys, Actually, what would the libertarians say to that idea of the the government getting involved with with like let's say, uh, firing squad executions.
Speaker 1: Well, we support, like, we don't support the death penalty by the government. That doesn't mean that I don't support self defense and I don't support a father defending their child. So, like you have the capacity to to bring you know, justice, just to put it safely, if you were to catch the person in the act, you could absolutely do whatever you want to them as far as I'm concerned. But in terms of entrusting the government, I still don't trust the government. So I don't believe in the death penalty because I don't want to see innocent people put to death. But like if a father walks in and he sees they're being you know, attacked by a predator.
Speaker 5: Free open open season buddy. Yeah, so then what happens if this is proven in hindsight? You know, you don't catch them in the act. This is no I know.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is why, this is why I don't like, you just can't live in a civilization that that allows for people to go, well, you've been you've been convicted. So now I guess we let the father just go down to piece.
Speaker 2: It's like, I like that, Honestly, that's a great I really enjoy that.
Speaker 6: This is what we're seeing with like these these pedo videos. Right the guy we watched yesterday on twerget, he throws the Chinese guy in the air and then slap him. It's hilarious, but it is it does bring the question. They was like, well, have you got the wrong guy? Like another guy they I saw they hit him with some like it was a heavy object and knock this dude out, And I'm like, if this is the wrong guy, this is just a salt So I get I understand where the libertarians are coming at coming from with this sort of thing where it's like I don't want to stay involved with doling out this sort of punishment because they get it wrong a lot. But it feels like in this instance, the libertarians might even be like, well, yeah, we gotta kind.
Speaker 1: Of kill them.
Speaker 6: Well, here's here's a question for this. This is an important one. So I don't really care about who's on the list. It's not it's not that I don't care. I just feel like, well, we'll get what we expected. What I care about is the rest of these files. What else is The list is one thing, but what they did was another. So if you watch the Netflix documentary, is like they were getting massages by sixteen year old girls and some things got kind of inappropriate. You might have pinched their thoughts, and they didn't treat them very good. Is a big difference between what I think was actually happening on this island. With the you know that we have the Owl of Minerva on this Saturnian like synagogue. Yeah, with with a bunch of a bunch of caves and tunnels underneath his island. There's a lot of there's some more things going on. Let's let's go back to that that. I mean, don't play the clip again, but the opening clip that we ran, she's saying this was a I think she said hundreds or tens of billions of dollars industry annually.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but you don't make billions of dollars trafficking human beings unless these are kids, because that's something that you could charge an immense amount of money for. I'm guessing, I don't know, but like a prostitute, even if it's a super high end prostitute that's of legal age, talking what five thousand bucks or something like, I don't, I don't know about in an industry, that's not enough to make billions as well. I'm saying it's.
Speaker 5: Also not enough to blackmail anybody in any real series exactly, right, So.
Speaker 1: Then, is that is that where they were monetizing was it was the monetization coming from blackmail where you get someone basically sleeping with a prostitute who is who appears to be legal age but is sixteen, and then and then you show them the video and you say, hey, I need a billion dollars, you know, like I don't, I don't know, I don't know how they monetize this thing. But my point is, in order for it to be a billion dollar industry, it has to be something more than legal age prostitution. And we already know. I mean, Virginia Giuffrey and a bunch of other people have said they were under age when this process began. So that's my expectation. That was much much bigger than what we've been told so far. I mean, it could it could be all all those things. Right.
Speaker 6: So yeah, right, so you you've partaken and now you owe me money. I think it's more of like you've partaken, now you owe me favor, because that's like, that's what I want. I want what you can do for me, rather than money. Money is fungible, it's actually garbage now. But I think the money that we're talking about here is the facilitators, how much they would have to pay cartel members or people who are operating in these black markets to get the clientele or get the product, the hot dogs, the pizza to the people who will pay for it. So the people who are paying for it, that's where you're getting a lot of damn money. And they're moving these children or I don't know, like young women, sometimes men, sometimes you name it. It's just a human trafficking thing, and it's probably very expensive because it's illegal It's like.
Speaker 1: My expectation too, is that many of these victims are no longer with us, Like, especially if you believe that they were doing it with you know, younger than sixteen seventeen. Like we've as far as I know, we've never heard from those people, Like they've never come out and talked. And I just find it hard to believe that if you're if you're willing to traffic sixteen and seventeen year olds to the rich and powerful, that you're not willing to traffic eleven and twelve year olds to the rich and powerful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you have a moral quandary?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you've already crossed the line. You've already demonstrated that you're one of the worst people on the planet. Why would you stop there? So the fact that we've never heard from those kids makes me feel like they were killed.
Speaker 2: So so there is some.
Speaker 1: Just to be clear, I'm reaching here, I don't know, you know, but that's just kind of like you have an island, you're building all of this leverage, it's a billion dollar industry that you're running, Like it just feels as if this is much darker than what we've been told through the press.
Speaker 5: And to that, I would say, there were anecdotal reports coming out. You know, it's kind of the fog of war situation. It's hard to determine what is real and what isn't when an event first takes place.
Speaker 2: But when Epstein first was.
Speaker 5: First arrested for the second time, the most popular time, there were a lot of reports coming out. For example, somebody allegedly queued them off and before there was a raid on the island, they were allegedly able to fill in the subterranean levels with concrete, So somebody tipped them off and gave them enough time to do that, if you believe that. Also, another one that's if you believe, is that when they were investigating the island they found allegedly a substantial amount of children's bones in one particular location on the island on the coast that washed up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember hearing that. When you hear a bunch of stuff, right.
Speaker 5: There was a video that came out or a picture from an aerial POV of somebody talking to I look like a landscaper. I don't say that because they were Mexican. I think it was just because the gear they had on looked like a landscaper for the employee on the island, and who was talking to them.
Speaker 2: It looked like Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 5: And so there was a lot of you know, when it comes to that fog of warshit going on.
Speaker 6: Wasn't there another there was another drone video that kind of peeked inside of a window there and there was just like a bunch of.
Speaker 1: Beds, mattress.
Speaker 5: There's always a mattress, right, Well, there was a video that came out allegedly from Epstein's island. No way to verify, but certainly the video was real. In my estimation, that was just the impression that I got from it. I can't say where it was from, but what you saw the scene was sort of a bathhouse. The room looked proportionate, looked like it could very well have been in that, you know, part of that structure, even the decorps and the overall atmosphere. It was kind of that of like Greek temples maybe is kind of the vibe they were going with. And there were children that, as far as I can tell, were I'm talking like seven eight nine year olds and they're walking around in togas and they are serving men and this is only the only footage you got there wasn't anything really harrowing, But the implications of that are, like, even if that wasn't Epstein's island, who the hell is waiting or getting waited on by children that are scantily clad in Greek style robe that are bringing them food and drink as there.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of, never heard of or seen that video. If it's If it's real, obviously that's very very troubling. But that's kind of my expectation is like, so if if Epstein is just trafficking, said like people that look almost like adults but aren't just to get coppromot, Like I just don't think that you killed that guy in jail, Like I don't think you go to that length, Like I think you go to that length if you are dealing with like young child trafficking. Yeah, And you know that's that's my expectation. I'm not saying anything factually. This is just like how I read these read the tea leaves. It just seems like it has to be darker than what we've been told. And as of now, what we've been told is like everybody was, you know, sixteen seventeen and Uh, yeah.
Speaker 5: I think that Netflix documentary was damage control to Top's point, because one of the things besides the sixteen seventeen year olds that they dropped was the idea that kind of loosely it seemed they were eluding to Gisline or Gisline Maxwell was not the willing participant that we take her for. In fact, Jeffrey Epstein was this mastermind that compelled her or another.
Speaker 1: Are you guys aware of this this picture here that I'm showing.
Speaker 2: You, Yeah, what's his name? The newscaster.
Speaker 6: This is the well the family house of Anderson Cooper, and then on the right is uh.
Speaker 1: Works artwork and yeah, those are those aren't sixteen seventeen year olds? Those are kids? Correct?
Speaker 6: No, there's no reason to even be number one drawing this number two buying it. So there is something there. There is some weird stuff going on. I wonder if we're going to actually find out and see that stuff. That's that that's what it's important. What you just touched on there? Uh, you know Tony Podesta's artwork that's that's all over his house is I would say, if you're watching this show and you're not familiar with that, just search it up on X and you will see a man who is quite well be quite the prolific collector of art, and all of the art is of the same nature. It is always children being abused. And I don't know what functioning adult man you know, makes all his decore that of children being abused, but it certainly doesn't bode well.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I mean the type of dude that participates in Epstein Island. If it's as if it's as depraved as I tend to believe it is, I mean this, I'll tell you the other way. We know, if these disclosures are going to be real, you will see a rash of self harm from.
Speaker 5: Yeah, within the QAnon narrative, that's called suicide weekend, I think.
Speaker 1: And if you're just going to say it, then we'll just say it suicide.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's right. Is that a word we can't say. I'm sorry, we're supposed to not.
Speaker 1: But anyways, that's what I was hinting at, obviously, and you know I'm not. Just to be clear, I'm not saying this about Gene Hackman, who died last night with his wife and his dog with the very unusual circumstance. Actually, if you top if one of you wants to run that clip. I shared it in the group chat. It's it's the breaking news story about Gene Hackman being found dead last night. It's like, just to be clear, not saying Gene is one of these people. It is. The circumstances of his death are odd. But my expectation is that if these disclosures are going to be far reaching, then you'll see a ton of people killing themselves. Yeah, a ton.
Speaker 6: I remember last week I think Tim Poole shared it was like a line grap statistic of Google Google searches and some of them were a criminal defense lawyer, Rico law statute of limitations of the One of them was suicide, Like how to do it? I was like, amazing, these people are this useless.
Speaker 5: But at the end of the day, they are all members of the government and if I can kind of inept, So, yeah.
Speaker 6: Can I get someone? Can I get a Mexican to do this for me? It's like that would be murder is a little different. We have to keep the border open just to assist me with suicide. That's our version of how to open up the Canadian border.
Speaker 1: Little bit of that assist I need mad. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean, like I said, it's part of the q Andon narrative. And just to give some clarity on that, it's like, I look at the q andon narrative as being compelling, but I do think it's a psychological operation that is lying in a fundamental way, but is using truths that seem to be, you know, unraveling around us as we speak, to lead the conspiracy.
Speaker 1: Community in one way or another.
Speaker 5: So there's a lot of veracity, I think, in my opinion, to a lot of the not predictions that the community makes, but a lot of the coded language that Q disseminates.
Speaker 2: And all of this is.
Speaker 5: Basically painting a picture of Donald Trump being this savior figure, savior of what you know, traffic children is the crux of it. And yes, so within that there is this I won't I guess I won't say it again, but this deletion self deletion weekend that we should expect to see.
Speaker 1: Here's a potential example we don't know al.
Speaker 3: Ris the Associated Press now looking at the sheriff's search warrant and saying that, according to the sheriff, Hackman was found dead on Wednesday. As I mentioned, Hackman was in a mud room. His wife, Betsy was found dead in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Next to a space heater.
Speaker 3: The AP also reporting there was an open prescription bottle and pills scattered as they put it on the countertop near Betsy Arakawa. So we're getting developing information.
Speaker 1: So there you go. You know, I'm actually look, Jean gene Heckman is from Hoosiers. He's an actor. Okay, okay, Well, I mean Hoosiers is like one of the probably the best sports movie ever made. It was eighties, nineties, no eighties or nineties, but he played the head coach to the Indiana Hoosiers and it's just a fantastic movie. But the yeah, he's I mean, he was in his mid nineties, so it's like it's not that unusual for him to die at that age. But the circumstances by which he is wife who was in her sixties and his dog died, like clearly something happened. If it was carbon monoxide, then like that would be a fair explanation. But then one of the dogs survived, which is weird. And then also to find the prescription pills laying next to the wife, it's like, all right, this is probably not carbon monoxide. Oh I wasn't aware of that part. Well that's what just said in the in the clip. Yeah, yeah, that's a that's a big part right there.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: We could be we could be seen like like I like I said, there's an old guard that's moving out, and they're not going to be moving out in a pretty way.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: This new guard is upset with what they've done and how they've been treated. And yeah, I think we're gonna see a lot of this over the the next couple of man, maybe a couple of weeks, months, days, even.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know Hackman, but I can see here, you know, shout out to Chrispy says French connection. He was in Get Shorty Guy says, I don't think I've seen a Hackman film I didn't enjoy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he.
Speaker 5: Was in every movie back in the eighties. And I may not know him, but that sounds a lot.
Speaker 1: Like you'll know him. There's no way you have him in movies the bird Cage.
Speaker 5: So I mean, look, this is this guy fits the bill because who is supposed to have partaken in this you know, horrifying uh you know, venture of trafficking children. It's the elites, right, so we speculated if jay Z is going to be on there or whoever. These are what I will say about the client tell that seems to be surrounding this, this situation. They were the top of the food chain when it comes to influence. Uh, you know, so the highest level of politician, the highest level of Hollywood elite is who's who's partaking in.
Speaker 1: This in the music industry and the music industry.
Speaker 6: So now look at so today's news is, uh, Donald Trump americanizes the Tape Brothers or he I guess he allows them safe passage into the United States. Because this is the new media, this is the new who they're this is who they're presenting us now as our new role model. So movie stars and musicians are out, political influencers, social media influencers are in, and Donald Trump seems to have. I mean, I don't understand to what level he's even aware of the Tape Brothers. Maybe through Baron Trump or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Alena Haba, who's I forget what her position is in the Trump camp, but she's she's done interviews with the Tape Brothers. She speaks very highly of them, so it's clear that she advocated on their behalf. I'm not sure like exactly why. It sounds like you were going somewhere with that, so keep on. No, I mean I was.
Speaker 6: I was just making the point that, like this is happening, We're moving from one error to the next, and these these are the people that are being prescribed as the people we should be listening to and enjoying and getting our news from it. I enjoy Andrew Tate. I don't really have anything bad to say about them, besides some of the criticisms about you know where physician young where he's leading young men.
Speaker 1: But I do enjoy him a lot more.
Speaker 6: Than a Gene Hackman or like you know this whoever I was supposed to be listening to before.
Speaker 5: To me, it does go it tracks though, right, I mean, didn't the White House offer podcasters and influencers media press or a press pass recently?
Speaker 1: And I know we dude, can you imagine if fucking Andrew and Tristan Tator sitting in the White House press.
Speaker 5: It would be back to the quote that I threw out last last time, the most entertaining outcome is the likeliest outcome. So yeah, I mean, we're probably going to see a point in time where Donald Trump is giving press conferences and the Tape Brothers one of them is in a full three piece suit, the other one is shirtless and tiny shorts, and they're just asking ob two's questions. I mean, I'm here for that future. I enjoy that future. It's entertaining.
Speaker 1: I do. I like the the different like flossing attack that the Tape Brothers bring, Like Tristan is always dressed to the nines and Andrew's always you know, three quarters naked, barely dressed it all. Yeah, yeah, it's like such a good balance. Anyways, I do want to talk about this DeSantis thing. So for those that don't understand or don't know the backstory on this, the Tate brothers ran a webcam business, and you know, they were accused of human trafficking. Despite the fact that I think it was forty of their forty five alleged victims came out in their defense, so it was like like forty of the girls were like, they treated us great, this was all, you know, totally copesthetic. But then some of the girls came out and said, no, this wasn't. The charges have been pending. They spent approximately a year in jail in Romania, but they were never actually convicted of anything. So as far as I'm concerned, if you can't convict after a year of putting someone in jail, you gotta let them go. This is crazy, like what are you doing. So despite the fact that they really couldn't convict them, they still were on house arrest. They weren't allowed to leave Romania. So the Trump administration, probably under the guidance of Alina Habba and who or else, said use our State Department pressure, which the Biden administration could have done at any time, but obviously they didn't want to uh to allow the Tape Brothers to travel to get them the fuck out of there, so they did. And now they're coming back to America. And the reports as of late last night or earlier this morning was that they were coming to Florida. So Governor Dessentis comes out today during a press conference and he says the Tate Brothers are not welcome in Florida, And I'm like, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, these are American citizens. No, you're telling me that they're not welcome.
Speaker 2: Agree, I agree, they're American citizens.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're not American cities. Where are they from? What state. I don't know, but they're they're fucking Americans.
Speaker 2: Well, the way that I see it is you have to do that.
Speaker 5: You have to keep the Tape Brothers out of Florida because the future of Florida depends on it.
Speaker 2: You have these two guys.
Speaker 5: I think if you put them in an optimum place like Florida, it's tropical, the weather's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Uh, they can do too much damage here.
Speaker 5: The Tate Brothers, if they really wanted to, could take over Florida.
Speaker 2: I don't fucking want that.
Speaker 5: You need to send them to Idaho or someplace in the northeast or the northwest, rather a flyover state where they can't do any damage, where the winter comes and it slows down their hustle. Because if you put them in a place that's beautiful and they could operate year round and they're in a hub, a hub of all these other content creators. Next thing, you know, fucking we're gonna be the first experiment where instead of having you know, an elected governor, we're going to have influencers that are running a state, and Florida's going to become a Petri dish and an experimentation for that model. I don't want it, So yeah, i'd say keep them out. I'm with the Santis. I don't want to have to compete with the Tape Brothers.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think half of that's in jest, but I'm not really sure with you ever. I think that unless you are convicted of something, I mean, even if you are convicted to something like, you can't you can't tell the Tape Brothers that they're not allowed to be in Florida.
Speaker 2: Like you're the government with that fucking attitude.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just saying. I'm just saying, like, if so, what if the governor of New York, if Kathy Hawkle just came out and she said Donald Trump's not welcome in.
Speaker 5: New York she did say that, Yeah, well, fuck New York. New York's a terrible place. I'm basing this off of Florida being a virtual paradise, right, Yeah, somebody Jews.
Speaker 1: Here, all right, Well, if you're going to bring up the Jews, then I'm going to bring up this because I am of the opinion that the reason that DeSantis is coming out and railing against the Tape Brothers has nothing to do with the allegations about you know, trafficking and all this stuff. I think it's because they have been two of the loudest voices in support of Palestine and in opposition to Israel over the past two years since this war has been going on. Can I prove that. No, But it just strikes me that why why would the governor of Florida come out and say this, you know, day one, right, like you they've not been convicted of anything, but you're saying they're not welcome in Florida like that. This is crazy.
Speaker 6: There's such cultural movers and I so here's the thing. There's a couple of ways you can go with it, right. So the first way is their actions are detestable and this is crazy coming on the eve of the Epstein releases, right, which is actually kind of serendipitous and hilarious.
Speaker 1: It's almost like wild.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's almost like Q has a plan and they're just unrolling these things. But like whatever, So that's happening, but that I don't think that that works. The idea of Palestine might work as well, but where we visit that, I think it's interesting that he would say he doesn't want them here because he understands how much of a cultural movement. They are and Florida's what Florida is or was. I'm not sure if it still is or what it aims to be. Is this like Christian conservative state and where I'm from, the in central Florida here if you talk to the locals and there's still some of them living here where they have family for like generations and their name is on their farms and shit like that, or sometimes they're all from displace. They're like good old boys and they're actually what I think Florida is or was on what they want it to be. Andrew Tate is not. And this is one of the problems that I do have with Andrew Tate. I enjoy him immensely as like a comedian when we do comedy, I guess I just call myself a comedian or whatever. I really I get what he's doing and I really like it. But then on a cultural level where he's leading, I see what he's doing, I see how effective he is, and that's why I like will talk shit against him because I don't particularly like the direction that he's that he's pushing in.
Speaker 1: It's no I can appreciate that. I don't don't. I don't appreciate, you know, the Tape Brothers cultural advice, per se. I'm just saying, these men haven't been convicted of anything either, Governor of Florida. Just so you know, I looked it up. Andrew was born in Washington, d c. In nineteen eighty six. Tristan was born in Chicago in nineteen eighty eight. These are fucking absolutely Americans. You cannot say that they're not welcoming your fucking in the state. Like if they had they been convicted, I wouldn't. I would still find it weird that a governor would say, like, oh, you're like, say they had been convicted and they served five years in prison or whatever, and then they were released. I still would find it very strange if a governor of a Florida of Florida would say you're not welcome here American citizen, like that would be strange enough. If you're not convicted, well, then you absolutely can't say that an American citizen isn't welcome in your state. This is fucking madness.
Speaker 6: So here's this is like the duality of my brain. I absolutely understand why he would say this. Listen, if it's a Palestine thing, that's one thing. If it's a but I'm trying not to look at the jew stuff all the time. This way, well we're only left to speculate. So yeah, so let's speculate on the cultural aspect. If he's trying to build a certain type of Florida. Okay, but hold on, hold on, let me I know the point that you're making. I'm saying this, if you want to fucking try and get rid of the cultural framework that the Tates might prescribe, well then you have to deport half a fuck in Miami because half of my is living exactly like the Tape Brothers. Yeah, but we're not doing shirtless fucking what. But they're not doing it with a larger platform than I am as the governor of Florida and probably like one of the most influential governors in the United States for the last fifty years. Like Dessantas was that guy, like, don't forget during COVID he was that dude.
Speaker 1: He was that dude enough.
Speaker 6: To like get away walking around with those pointy white boots.
Speaker 5: Although I do think that was kind of his fucking achilles heel. That was what it was, a slow poison, the boots.
Speaker 6: It was a slow poison, but still he could he could get away with it for what he did for the state and who he was at the time.
Speaker 1: Dude, I just remembered something that's really important. I'm pretty sure it was Ashley Saint Clair that that broke the boots story. Motherfucker. I'm pretty sure she's going to posted it. I have to. Like, just as you were saying that, I was like, I'm pretty sure it was her that was like going to war with DeSantis over his poots.
Speaker 5: Right, She's an Israeli op Right, She's got a sod agent. And basically what they did was they shamed him and embarrassed him and threatened him. Is his you know which, favorability among the people. Now he's towing the line.
Speaker 6: And that's what kind of makes me think that this is not about their support for Palestine, the at least the Dysantis opposition, because on the other side, I'm gonna play this is the Toad narrative where because one person says something, then the other person is right. So I'll just I'll be Toad for a second. You have a Laura Lumer and apparently Ashley Saint Clair. A lot of these people were very anti Deysantis, but they are taking the stance that Deysantis is horrible for saying that they're not welcome in Florida, where it's it's bizarre, right, So if the Tates hold this pro Palestine ideology, wouldn't they be more offended by that rather than the fact that Dysantis is saying they can't they can't come here. And I do fully support him saying that, well, because he can't do it. Number one, he can't do it. You can't make them not come here, but you can voice your opinion and say this is not the place for you. I'm totally fine with He's just.
Speaker 1: To make my case if you wouldn't mind pulling up the Jeremy Boring tweet that I dropped in the in the chat, you know, progenitor of the Daily Wire. Let's hear what he has to say. Because Laura Lumer actually came out she was the one going hard in the paint against Ashley with the whole Elon thing and saying that this was about damaging the Trump administration. This is what Jeremy Boring has to say about it. He says, the way conservatives and conservative organizations respond to Andrew Tate arriving on you as soil will tell you everything you need to know about them. Any organization or host who embraces him is engaged in far worse than simple grift. Though it is that Andrew Tate is the enemy of any traditional American conservatism. And then scroll down to what hold on? Scroll down to what Elijah posts or no, excuse me, Jeremy from the Quartering he says, is this conservative? And then click click click it. He says, Hey guys, so no homo, but I'm marrying this dude. And Jeremy Boring responds, congratulation, fellas, may your lives be happy and edifye. So do you think that he's actually interested in in like strict old school conservative values or is he really not fun of the tapes for some other reason? You, guys, are the third option? You're not. These are the same people.
Speaker 6: These are the same people that are you know that all congratulated Ashley Saint Clair on her out of wedlock baby, out of wedlock IVF baby.
Speaker 1: But what's the third option, David? I'd love to hear it.
Speaker 5: You gave us the toad option. Nobody asked for that. I'm gonna give you the nobody ever who to fuck asked for the toad option. I don't know, so, so I'm gonna give you the conspiratorial uh uh pov and and that would be they're manufacturing a striysand effect.
Speaker 2: Uh you you the.
Speaker 5: Same thing that I suspect about Trump, which is where you you you wrongly persecute him in the public eye. Anybody with eyes to see who's a critical thinker will see that this man is being fucked with, and his entire administration is being subverted in one way or another with paper thin allegations that, given enough time, will fall apart. You're only popularizing the message of the Tape brothers if you take a hard stance against them. I anticipate that this stance will fall away and be meaningless in enough time. But what it will do is give them street cred for lack of a better term, and it'll embolden their base they have in Florida now. And so I look at this through the lens of there's a high probability that this is some form of theater, one way or another. And I know that that the implications of that are huge, because how many people are part of this. You know, theater, this machine that's going. But I just think that that is an angle that's worth exploring here. Even if it's not true that that's the intention, what is likely true is that'll be the outcome.
Speaker 1: Well, I just don't I just don't think you need to strive and affect the Tape Brothers into the limelight. Like these dudes are in the limelight. They have, Yeah, they have tremendous charisma and you know, rabid audience that wants to hear what they have to say. I just don't think you have to do this, And honestly, I think that it's it's a mistake. Like if you want to, like, if you want to relegate them into obscurity, like the best thing you can could do is try and try and downplay this. Be like yes, you know, despite like if I was dysantis, you know, if I want to virtue signal, like get up there and I say, look, despite the fact that I don't like some of the things that the Tape Brothers have to say. They're American citizens and they weren't convicted of anything, and they were held without trial for you know, over a year, and I think that that's totally unjust and you know, as someone who believes in the Bill of Rights and do process. Hey, DeSantis, the guy who wanted to be the president of the fucking United States. I'm they're still obviously welcomed wherever in America. This is, This is America, these are Americans. This is absurd, Like, that's the fucking actual right answer. The fact that he doesn't give that answer tells you that there's an incentive structure that is something different. My personal opinion is that he's got a tremendous amount of dotors that are Israeli.
Speaker 5: Well, he's had a real fall from grace since the lockdowns, because that was what championed him was how well Florida handled the lockdowns in comparison to other states.
Speaker 1: And what did he do? He up held the fucking Bill of Rights and our ability to be free when no other governor was willing, or very few other governors were willing. So now what is this? This is totally counter to who he was in twenty twenty. There's a shift here and it's meaningful, that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Yes, well again, so it's like I do want I look forward to the Tate Brothers coming to Florida. I mean if they decide to still come here after he said that. I think that when we do have our in person studio will eventually have the get to the point where they will be in studio with this, and I'll be able to look at Andrew Tate and I and say, I think you're a faggot, but I.
Speaker 1: Really enjoy you.
Speaker 6: But I also enjoy the fact that Desandis does say this stuff. Like again, whether he's told to or not, it's not really the point for me. And I know people are calling me stupid in the chat.
Speaker 1: It's fine.
Speaker 6: I want the Tate brothers to actually be in Florida. I think it's a hilarious thing. I think it's a very entertaining option. But I like telling people that you are not welcome here. I'd like to tell most of my family that moved to Florida, you're not welcome here.
Speaker 1: Because now I understand why you like what the says is doing. You want this to be an exclusionary state. No, I get it.
Speaker 6: I like the I like the rhetoric for what it is. Like Donald Trump's first term, he didn't do any of the things he's doing. Now he's making me a little nervous with like because he's just fucking moving and shaking right now.
Speaker 1: But I liked when he said these things.
Speaker 6: Like they get out of here, We're going to build a wall, and you don't have to build a wall. But the people stop can They stopped coming in, They stopped trying to come in because of your rhetoric, And that's the most important thing in my opinion. So I see what he's doing here, and I like that, But I also want to say, maybe we could just take let's take a departure from this global or at least the American stage and the andrew Tates of the world. The reason that this question was asked is because he was doing a press conference. I believe he might have even been in Ocala, not too far from where I'm at, and it was the main the main uh. The main point of this press conference was discussing the elimination of property tax in Florida. And he's going to implement a DOGE team in in Florida, in the state of Florida to go in, I guess investigate these uh like the counties and the smaller governments that operate within it. And he's going to see where the waste is and see what's actually going on, because there has been like you know, they they almost fucking doubled my property tax. They did the same thing to David. It's getting out of control, and this is this is extremely American, extremely constitutional. I have like that's why I have a hard time like putting this, like putting DeSantis in this box when he's he's saying, hey, did you buy it?
Speaker 1: Did you buy property? Do you own it? And he's like, no, you don't own it because you pay. Look, I'm one hundred percent on board with you. Obviously, property taxes ought to be abolished. However, DeSantis, when he was running for president, he was asked about, you know, military issues, and he was saying basically, he was like, look, we're not going to go to war with Iran. And then his campaign advisor called him up, like they or not. His campaign advisor, his top donor Israeli, reaches out to him and says, yeah, shut the fuck up about that. And the next day he comes out and he can't answer the question straight ever again and it totally sunk his campaign. So that's one example. He's also passed hate speech laws that are particularly targeted towards anti Semitism in the state of Florida. There is a long track record of him doing things that are great when it comes to freedom, and then forgetting about freedom entirely and the Bill of Rights entirely when it comes to Israeli or Jewish issues. I find this fascinating that I'm the one arguing Israeli influence and you two are pushing back against me. This is a fantastic flip of things. But I think I'm right here. I think that he is clearly he behaves in alignment with his values all of the time except for this one time, and that one time is always the same thing.
Speaker 5: When I said to that there was the conspiracy angle here, that's just a third angle to consider. But I will yield ground in the sense that if we are open to speculation and we have this limited information that we're dealing with, I would lean towards Yeah, it's got some sort of Israeli influence going on. So so I agree with you, Clint, but it's we're just left with a little information. We're judging a guy based off of his infrequent departures from his convictions, and that's kind of what we have to go on in order to judge him, which is fair.
Speaker 1: And he never departs other than then, right, Like that's wild.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well neither does Laura Lumer. I mean her her first priority is obviously Israel. But it's just like when it comes to the same when it comes to the Tape Brothers, like that's I guess maybe this story is more about the Tape Brothers and their ability to troll and be these characters, whether.
Speaker 1: They actually are or not. You also have to understand the other angle for Lumer. First off, Laura Lumer absolutely avisrated Ashley Saint Clair when it came to the Elon and the Trump thing. She is right or die. You said her priority is Israel. Disagree, her priority is Trump. She will she is writer or die for Trump, above and beyond Israel or America for that matter, Like all she cares about is Trump. So the fact that she came out and said that did not surprise me. The fact that she's defending the tape. She also has another incentive structure. Her show is on Rumble. The Tape Brothers have been on Rumble, so you know, like I'm but also I think that Laura Lumer does function from a place of principle that's above and beyond, you know, prioritizing israel I. Don't think that she is, you know, this Zionist thing that a lot of people have portrayed her to be. She does come out, Oh sorry, someone's doing handyman work above my head. She does come out and say with the Saint Clair, she was she was insinuating very strongly that the entire operation for the Saint Clair disclosure was Israeli led. Like she she came out with that news. I was shocked by it, but it just happened a week ago. She did that.
Speaker 5: Well, if it's any if it's meaningful with all my I'm team Laura Lumer over team, actually saying if I had to choose, if I had to choose my fighter, you don't I would choose Lumoor.
Speaker 1: No, we don't have to. But for the record, I like both of them, which puts me in a really weird position. But whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I don't know where this where this all goes, but I think to me, it's safe to say the Tates are going to end up in Florida if they if they really want to be here. I don't think you can keep people out, so uh, you know, to me, right now, this is a point of contention. But how long this is actually going to stay a point of contention or if he's got any legs to stand on to actually keep them out?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. All right, hold them, We're done with the Tates. I'd say that they're welcome on dangerous retards any time we would have a show with them.
Speaker 5: If we did that, we'd all have to do it shirtless in tiny shorts, which I'm like that.
Speaker 1: I'm very enthusiastic about that.
Speaker 6: Actually, yeah, so Clint, there's some I guess Elon Musk is in the news again because he is the news. What's going on with him versus Doge? Elms the CIA versus Douge. Ah, that's right, No, No, that's right, that's what it is. Yeah, yeah, we want to run that clip up.
Speaker 1: Let's play that. Yeah, Okay, here we go. Jesse Water is my favorite person.
Speaker 7: But Intel doesn't like being told what to do. When they saw Musk with the chainsaw, dojing Foreign Aid, they started leaking to CNN. If you doze us, there will be consequences. On the CIA's seventh floor, home to top leadership, some officers are also quietly discussing how mass firings in the buyouts already offered to staff risk creating a group of disgruntled former employees who might be motivated to take what they know to a foreign intelligent service. The CIA is telling CNN that if their funding gets cut, they're going to sell state secrets to Russia.
Speaker 1: Who the hell hired.
Speaker 7: These Benedict Arnold's the CIA is supposed to be filled with patriots, not sellouts.
Speaker 1: I have good too. I love conservatives who are actually there's ten more seconds go for.
Speaker 7: Michael Schallenberger's reporting. A source inside the FBI says the bureau is destroying evidence. Now we know what their accomplishments were last week. Dear Elon, I wipe the servers cleaner than crooked.
Speaker 1: This is what I love about conservatives, even when all of the evidence, uh like, shatters your entire mythology that the three letter agencies are you know, filled with great patriotic people that defend you, like like you, you know that the FBI tried to frame your Jesus Donald Trump for treason, and you still go, WHOA wait, if we fire these CIA agents, they might become literal traders and go and sell, you know, secret information to enemy intell agencies. It's like, just drop the entire narrative, drop the veneer that you think these are. These are fucking criminal organizations. They have clearly demonstrated that. I don't know why conservatives still, like you still think it's reformable. You think, oh, now that Cash Betel and Dan Bongino in charge, that every other FBI agent, the all the ten thousand other FBI agents that are in there, suddenly are good guys. Now, Like, what are you talking about? Oh, that's why I don't fuck with these people. That's why. Yeah, me too.
Speaker 5: I mean, we're talking this whole situation where you had you know, I'm not Operation Mockingbird right, where the intelligence agencies are in bed with the news media organizations. They're repeating the same narratives ad nauseum to you know, siop the people. It's part of the big propaganda machine. And this is the same CNN, by the way, who they're communicating. That's what he said, right, that the CIA is telling CNN this that they are going to potentially leak information to foreign bodies.
Speaker 2: Is that what they're saying.
Speaker 1: I mean, it was an unnamed source so we don't know who's talking.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean these are all the same. So CNN is in bed with these intelligence agencies. If you remember, we started the show talking about the Epstein thing. If you remember back in twenty twenty, I believe there was a great big revelation that CNN, the owner of it, had squashed the story or squashed the story I don't know which one's a fucking right terminology, that one of the reporters from CNN was working on to break open the Epstein case. This was back in like twenty sixteen. All these people that could have been saved had we been talking about Epstein in this island ahead of time, and given the relationships ABC News was it I think it was CNN.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure it was. It wasn't CNN. Well either way, the ABC newscaster fucking years ago and they acted it. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I mean what's clear to me is it doesn't matter if it's CNN, ABC, MSNBC. These legacy media institutions are in bed with these intelligence operations. That's why you get an Operation Mockingbird, and so you know, it's been an unholy union this entire time. So yeah, just to your point Clint to stand here and that's your take.
Speaker 1: Is like what happened?
Speaker 5: These people are supposed to be American heroes, Like that fucking narrative went to bed.
Speaker 2: You know, probably deck ago.
Speaker 5: We've been dealing with the knowledge that they're insanely corrupt for a long time. So yeah, it's just a matter of too little, too late, right, It's it's it seems like more agitation propaganda to me, like he's playing to this boomer crowd, who I guess is still alive. And I can't What I really can't understand, Clint, is why you're not aiming your show in this direction and what you do because.
Speaker 1: Clearly because I tell the truth, top.
Speaker 6: I know, but you don't make any money. Where is the money?
Speaker 5: Money?
Speaker 1: In truth, this is what apparently money, the money the money comes. Here's here's the issue that you and I have. You have a high time prefer preference. I have low time preference. I believe that that was raised. Well, he's behaving in a racist fashion so or in alignment with what a racist might say about a Puerto Rican. Anyways, what I'm saying is I will build my audience stuff of my track record of being consistently honest with them for years and years and years. You can go short term. You can you can be the Mount Wallace's of the world and come out and just put click big garbage, conspiracy nonsense and and have people and get up to a million fucking followers on X. I could grow my ex a lot faster if I was just a lying piece of shit. I'm not interested in that. I'm interested in growing slowly and having a real like Ron Paully in the legacy of not to put myself in that camp, but like, like, that's the whole reason Ron Paul's special, right, he was right, and he told the truth for fucking decades and decades did he did he see much you know, fame and glory until he was in his sixties, seventies, eighties, nineties, Like, no, he didn't. But I'm not interested in the short term em fesing. That's fair.
Speaker 6: It just seems like, yeah, it seems like that's where the audience is at Clinton. It seems like this is why we're not gonna be able to grow as quickly as we should.
Speaker 1: But that's full. Look, this is this is why we're the perfect trio. Is that you guys get to lie and I get to tell the truth, and I still get to grow based off of your lives. So this is perfect, perfect balance. You know.
Speaker 5: It's just it's weird to be sitting in this time now where we are that or the record.
Speaker 1: Despite the fact that I've been telling the truth consistently, I still have grown faster than you, Top, So fuck you. Huh how about that, Top Lobstack. I just started.
Speaker 6: Okay, I guess we're in the part of the show where we're going to talk about our person like our personal shit.
Speaker 1: I just started trying. You brought it up.
Speaker 6: I literally just started trying and just started lying to the people and try. And I wasn't even trying. I was watching you try for five years.
Speaker 1: Clinton. You got to two hundred thousand.
Speaker 6: So now I started trying just like maybe a year ago, and I'm a quarter of the way there.
Speaker 1: So we will see. We will see.
Speaker 6: My metrics are outpacing yours by.
Speaker 2: The looks the question though. All right, we start this show.
Speaker 5: This is the third episode of this show, and I'm not saying that we should deviate from this method, but we open up typically with a clip. I mean, the first time it was a black lady threatened the stab a guy if he didn't eat a pussy or something like that.
Speaker 1: And that's maybe not part of a theme.
Speaker 5: That we've got going on, the theme that we now have going out, we open up with Fox News or or whatever, and obviously it's relevant to the conversation, but that word right relevant, It's like, why the fuck are we still even looking at these people, these people who have who have uh missed the mark to the detriment of the entire country. It doesn't matter if it's Fox News and it's Republican or if it's CNN and it's just democrat. This legacy media model that we all recognize as dying. Anybody that runs in our circles, if you have a conversation with them, it's like, yeah, the legacy media is dying. And to our point before where now they're handing out press passes to you know, content creators. Even the administration realizes that, and we're all so it's like, it's it's kind of insane to even scoff at a bad take, right, the bad take being.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought these people were American heroes.
Speaker 5: It's like, what the fuck are all the money and all the studio decor and all the expensive equipment, and it all fucking means nothing. These people have lied to us, They've missed the mark. And even if they haven't lied to us, they've lied by omission.
Speaker 1: This is my point, though, This is why I don't take the path that Top is offering me. The whole reason that those people are in that that fancy studio is because they professionally lie to you. They pretend as if they're telling you the truth. This this, you know, this unspeakable truth, because he's willing to tell the story that ABC News isn't able to tell. But he's still not able to tell the story that I'm able to tell, and I'm able to actually tell the truth when I don't have a producer saying, hey, kill this story. We can't talk about this now. So that's the whole reason that Rogan's is as big as he is too. So the entire paradigm of lying to people to grow is just wrong and inverted. But let me let me play you this clip, because this is this is what we were talking about, and I was correct that it was ABC News. Here you go.
Speaker 2: I've had the story for three years.
Speaker 5: I've had this interview with Virginia Roberts.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know what it was.
Speaker 5: My misremembering was that Disney owns CNN and ABC and that's the parent company.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, So that's how they're connected.
Speaker 3: Shit pictures.
Speaker 2: She hit everything. He wasn't hiding for twelve years.
Speaker 1: When convinced her to come out. I tried for three years to get.
Speaker 4: It on to no avail, and now it's all coming out, and it's like these new relevve revelations there you.
Speaker 2: Go, yeh, so hey, by the way, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: I mean?
Speaker 2: I know Project Veritas fell apart.
Speaker 5: For the time that Project Veritas was operating, there was some of the most amazing revelations that methodology of like sending a hot chick to catfish some moron who works at CNN to disseminate secrets about this or that, or some employee over at Pfizer.
Speaker 2: That was really a heyday.
Speaker 5: I know they had a falling out James O'Keeffe and you know, the other creative people at Project Veritas, and not a falling out. I mean, it seems like they kind of fucked him over far, but he switched kind of lanes and then that's I didn't hear anything about it anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh, no, he still does it. I mean, they just had a bunch of big disclosures over the past six months, and it seems like they're new angle. I guess it's not new, but it's just kind of a you know, reorientation, sexual orientation. Almost all of the stings are just with gay dudes. It's always it's always gay dudes on first dates and they just get them liquored up, and the gay dudes are just like, yeah, you know, I have you know, super secret, top top secret clearance, but you give me one more wine. I'm about to tell you about where we keep our nuclear codes. Like these dudes don't keep any cigarets at it.
Speaker 6: It's funny that it's always been like the blackmail has always been through the gay people, whether it's like, you know, before they were allowed to be openly gay, this is this was the blackmail, and they would get them to do whatever they wanted because they had them, you know, in pictures of women's lingerie.
Speaker 1: And now it's the thing, it's just now ascuity. But now it's it's funny because like you won't you don't have to hide the fact that you're gay. But now they just tell the secrets like now, because they don't have to keep the secret about being gay, they can't keep any any secrets at all, just say everything.
Speaker 5: Hey, by the way, guys, it looks like they did release Epstein files phase one, and from the sentiment that I'm seeing on Twitter here heavily redacted, which we expected to be the case. So I don't know if those reactions will fade away as we move into phase two and three, or I don't fucking know how many phases we're gonna get. But it has happened, so there is movement on that front. In a realm where it's safe to bet on nothing at all happening. It's nice when, like at least a little something takes place.
Speaker 1: If any of the viewers have an opportunity to dig through this, because we can't do it right now. If you have any you know, smoking guns or big news, please do reply to us so that we can talk about it.
Speaker 5: It's exciting, though, man, I mean, I hope it does come to fruition.
Speaker 1: I hope we do.
Speaker 5: I think that this is gonna be the domino, the first domino to kick off a series of events that I've kind of been predicting for some time. Now, yeah, I saw this. This was actually posted by.
Speaker 1: D C Draino. There, dude, that dude's an op. I just got to say it. Every time, every time Thomas Massey acts on his principles and he votes against one of these insane spending bills, DC Draino runs a campaign to try and get him throwing that office every single fucking time. I think he's And by the way, there was disclosures I think it was six six or seven months ago something like that that he was taking money to push legislation. So this guy is a literal paid operative. So the fact that he comes out against MASSI every time, I'm like, your highlight this.
Speaker 5: MK Ryan says, they're at vault dot FBI dot gov slash Jeffrey dash Epstein, and I wonder if you could do a keyword search. Usually that's how those things work. So even if you can't, I think your own browser should enable you to do that. So if you guys can do keyword searches, like I don't know, toss in some names, right Clinton.
Speaker 6: So here's something that I kind of want to bring up to. I know Clint doesn't really care about this, but we have the EPSTEIN files that are being released. But along with the EPSTEIN files, we're supposed to get the JFK files which were released, but not really. Yeah, I care about the JFK files. No, No, this next one, I'm pretty sure you don't care about. But I think this affects everything. I think this affects why we see what we see in government. The UFO or UAP files are supposed to be disclosed to us because I mean, yeah, disclosure has been coming for since nineteen fifty seven, since the Roswell hash Roswell crash, and we've been patiently waiting as to to find out what is the nature of these beings that crash landed or some of them are like summoned in. This is I mean, this is what people say. So do you care about this at all? Do you think that this matters?
Speaker 1: Oh? It matters. I just don't believe it.
Speaker 5: That's the issue for me, Like, what do you suspect is going on here? Then this government disclosure that we seem to be moving.
Speaker 1: Towards, well, I don't believe that they're going to disclose it, like if it is all right? So just like let's think this through logically, if it is alien life and it's technology that we can't possibly compete with, they're not going to tell us that because then there's panic because our military can't protect us, and then people go freak the fuck out. So they're not going to tell us that. If it's if it's top secret technology that our own government possesses that is superior to all other military equipment on Earth, well they're not going to tell that because they don't want our enemies to know that. So if it's fucking interdimensional demons is Alex Jones talks about, well, they're not going to tell us that because they don't want us to believe in the Bible. So why the fuck do you expect them to tell us the truth on any level?
Speaker 5: No, I don't expect them to tell us the truth at all, But I do expect some theatrics. And I don't know what I can't claim to know definitively which direction they're going to steer the public consensus in with this sort of like government sponsored disclosure that seems to be happening. I would agree that it's going to be deceptive in nature, it's going to be a lie, but it it strikes me that we're moving somewhere. I mean, we talk about this on Nephelin des Squad. It feels like we're at the intersection of a bunch of moments all crossing over at once. So the you know, the whole QAnon thing, the alien disclosure thing, all that shit seems to be in the focal point. I don't know that we'll definitively get it. Then you'd have to speculate as to why they would pump us and then pull it back.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll give you the one. I'll give you the one justifiable reason that they might tell us the truth scare quotes would be that they say, yes, this is alien life forms. They have technology that are slightly slightly better than our own. Therefore, we need to invest you know, five trillion dollars over the next forty eight months to catch up and to be able to defend you guys. So they basically are able to turn on the printing press full speed. Like that would be the only that's the only angle by which I see an incentive for the government to tell the truth about this. Beyond that, I see none, you know, like a syop project bluebeam, Like that's the only that's the only angle that makes sense to me. Why they would ever tell us anything. You know, what you feel, what it feels like to me, and this is this is gonna get real weird and woo. But the idea of these aliens and that number one, they exists, but number two, they've just been in contact with our government for the most part. That is rapidly changing because I feel like people are kind of like onto this idea that people can actually summon them themselves, and there's like case after case of this happening. I know you don't.
Speaker 6: This is like kind of like out of your realm clip. But the CIA has had operations since like the I mean the early fifties or maybe even like the mid forties where they're channeling and summoning these entities, specifically a man named Inrigia Buharaz who was on the CIA payroll for a long time doing all kinds of crazy ass experiments summoning these entities that come.
Speaker 1: I mean, you get a different story.
Speaker 6: These entities the same nine will come from the ancient Egyptian Niad, or they might come from fifty three million light years away, or you know, later on, they might be the Greek pantheon or something like that, or the you know, they come from Norse mythology. But they're all saying the same thing, and thing is interesting. It's all like this global global warming climate change cult alarmist stuff that has been prevalent in our society for a long time. This is what these aliens or entities have been imparting on the people that summon them and the government clear narrative, yeah, the nuclear narrative as well, but the government has been a major proponent in contacting them. The people haven't been. And now it's almost like this door has been opened wide. And from our perspective, from me FLM. Desqua's perspective perspective, we've spoke to a lot of people and we see a lot of a lot of confessions or a lot of testimony that people are in contact or in league with something or other. So this is no longer this like closed door thing that only the government can do, and it seems like it's just out of their hands. And now we're getting we're getting disclosure on everything that we've ever wanted. Because it feels like we're moving like like the cat out the bag, we're moving into something new.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I just want to say, Clint, I know that you're looking at this as like, what could the potential outcome be. Maybe they're trying to, like, I like the idea of like justifying more money into like defense and things like that too, because oh yeah, obviously that too. Right, any good thing doesn't go without being taken advantage of and passing a bunch of legislation if.
Speaker 2: At all possible.
Speaker 5: But we're talking about this Epstein thing, and you know, there's some sub sect of humanity that has quite a grasp on us that is concerned with the ritual sacrifice of children and paying homage to various entities like Molock and everything.
Speaker 2: These things are not concrete.
Speaker 5: You can't prove it yet, but there's certainly whispers and a lot of people suspect that this is the case. And if this is the case, then maybe it's worth exploring the sort of spiritual ramifications. If there's some sub sect of our government that is sacrificing children and engaging in dark arts, then maybe there's a spiritual component to this sort of disclosure deception that should be taken into consideration. And I would say, based off of the information that we're gathering and there's not much to do with this, Clint, I know, but it looks like they're gearing up to deceive us about who we are, how we came to be, and who created us. So there can be levels above just the nuts and bolts of you know, defense funding and things of that nature. And I don't think that that's a far cry given the strangeness that the elite seem to be partaking in.
Speaker 1: Well, it's all possible. I'm not saying that I know anything definitively. I'm just thinking from government incentive structures and what disclosures they would make to their benefit. Let me also go back to because, as you can tell, I approach every issue through kind of a logical rational quibono lens. When you talk about how the sightings of UFOs have been something that's persisted throughout human existence, I think that there's a very you know, probably unpopular amongst your audience, but I think a very plausible kind of atheistic explanation that before the advent of you know, air travel, a civilization that had no concept of a capacity to fly, seeing a meteor would come across as like, oh, that's a visitor from you know, another land or outer space or whatever. So I think that, like that's a totally reasonable read for a civilization that didn't understand air travel to like see something flying through the air and creating their own kind of mythology around it. And it's totally logical to me that you would have that same phenomenon happening amongst different civilizations and through different epochs of time. Like so that that to me doesn't come across as like evidence that these UFOs have been with us forever, like it could just it could be very easily explained by celestial bodies and movements and things of that nature. Just a quick example, like I went out to the desert I don't know, four or five years ago, and very rarely do I get to be in an area where there is no city lights, and I'm laying with a friend of mine. We were just like partying out in the desert and we're just laying there looking at the sky. And this was before I really understood how many Starlink satellites there were, and out of space desert. It was in California. It was a Calvin Joshua. It wasn't Joshua Tree. It was east of there. But regardless, we're we're staring into outer space and the fucking or I don't even know if you guys believe in outer.
Speaker 5: Space anyways, what I think is out of space waters above right, the firmament separates the waters above from the waters below.
Speaker 1: So I'm I'm an idiot, But I was staring into the waters above, right, and and there's fucking there's these these lights and like it looks like stars, right. But then I realized that these stars are moving very rapidly and and they're but they're in a perfect line. Yeah, And I had no idea what I was looking at. So I'm thinking, I'm kind of freaking out. I'm like, what the fuck am I look like? Am I seeing a UFO?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: That was my initial reaction. And then I got home and I researched it a little bit. Well, I thought about it while I was there, and I kind of came to a more you know, benign explanation than I researched it. And I was like, oh, these are starling satellites. There's then you can fucking see these things, and there's tons of them, and if you're if you're in a place you can don't take my word for this. Go to a desert where there's no fucking city lights and look up into the into space in the middle of the night, if there's no clouds, you will see satellites all around us, moving around. It's fucking nutty, but it's happening. And my point is like, just because I didn't understand it, I came to a conclusion that was wrong. So that's that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I saw starlink two outside of my house one night, and I fucking I didn't know what the hell I was looking at. And I was so pissed off because I looked up and I saw it, and I'm watching it for a while, and I realized, like, I gotta get somebody, So I run in the house to get my wife. She's not around. She's in the back, and I see my niece and I'm like, get out here, and she doesn't fucking care at all about this stuff. And I drag that and I had missed it, unfortunately, But yeah, seeing seeing starlink is fucking jarring.
Speaker 6: Sure, there's there's a whole nother there's a whole other world when we're looking up there and it's it's a huge mystery. So we don't know exactly what we're looking at. But what I can tell you is this, all right, we'll go back to the idea of the Egyptian Iniad. There are these nine deities and they represent the Sun, the Earth, moon, stars, ship like this, like what you've seen all the time. In Greek mythology, there are the nine muses, and they loosely represent the same thing. This is a different time period, a different part of the earth. In Chinese mythology there are the nine dragons. They represent the same thing, the Navagara. This is Hindu mythology. Again, there are nine of these entities that represent it's like the Sun, the moon, Mars, mercury. But it's really their characteristics are representing the same thing. Mesoamerican mythology, the nine the nine Lords of Night. You can go on and on, Norse mythology, just keep on going down whatever mythology and whatever time period and whatever culture, and they all reference having contact with these entities. Fast forward to nineteen fifty with this guy injury japuharich Is he's working with some I think it's like some Hindu guy.
Speaker 5: Can I just say you skipped one time frame Alistair Crowley, right, would have been before that, just before that, communicating with the Council of Nine. So right, go on, yeah, again, this is like esoteric ship, but it gets into government because this is like completely government funded. In the nineteen fifties, he's with this guy Pouharaz is with this dude, doctor v Nott. He's an Indian mystic and they are channeling whatever just so happened to channel the nine. They're using Guiji boards, they're using other techniques, sex, ritual techniques, things like this.
Speaker 6: You knows, just the typical way you would channel is what they do, and they channel the Nine. They don't do it once, they do it for twenty years, twenty years, over twenty years, from the nineteen fifties to like nineteen seventy four or something like that. They get a Jewish guy named Uri Geller who's a he's like one of those dudes that Ben's the spoons with Telekinesis. Apparently he has these strong psychic powers. They get him to channel to nine. This guy's channeling UFOs. A lot of people say that what he was doing was like, you know, magic tricks and bullshit. A lot of people say that no, this is legit. But what I can tell you, is what I can ask you, is why is the constant these entities that represent the same things. Why do they come and tell humanity the same exact message? Why are they here today? And why are we kind of carry why not kind of Why are we exactly carrying out what they want to our own detriment this environmentalism.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're gonna have to educate me. I don't know what they want. I don't know what you said. This guy does it for twenty years. It sounds like that was a much more scientific endeavor as opposed to some sort of like you know, mystic ancient mythology explanation. What did what did? What did his investigations discover? What did he say about it? Since it was not the same thing.
Speaker 5: They basically are warning us about basically our our impending doom technologically advancing to a point where we could destroy our own planet, whether it's through some sort of climate catalysm or you know, I agree with that, and then also that we have to avoid that, and then they're going to help us ascend and take our place amongst some sort of fucking galactic federation. It's always the same thing. Some ladies in contact with him. Right now, she's going viral on Twitter, I mean on TikTok. She's been taking notes for the past I think it's been almost fifteen years. Her and her husband have been using a Wiji board talking to something that identifies itself as seven, and it's got the same message. Number seven has the same message, Well, we're going to destroy ourselves and.
Speaker 2: Mutually assured nuclear destruction.
Speaker 5: Also, climate change is a big deal, and we just need to work with humanity to get over this so that we can help you guys, ascend.
Speaker 2: And then you end up looking into it.
Speaker 5: And there's a book out there called the Council of Nine or the Council of Saturn, and it's written by seven, an anonymous source that claims to be one of the nine.
Speaker 2: But it's just uncanny for generations.
Speaker 1: What are the nine?
Speaker 5: The nine, I would argue, are ancient spiritual beings, more than likely fallen angels who have been casted out, and they're playing a very long game where they have to lie to us about who created us and why and also sell us the same lie that the serpent told in the garden, which is we can be as God, this.
Speaker 1: Sounds like nephlim shit, doesn't it It is.
Speaker 6: Well, here's the weird part, the weird part of how this all kind of ties back, which is why we're so onto this, and I feel like most people should be looking at this as well. That guy Pouharich, he was a He had a CIA funded operation called Operation Stargate.
Speaker 1: Where does that ring a bell?
Speaker 6: And the entire point of this operation is to summon entities or aliens. It was it looked on his face, it looked a lot like they were looking at UFOs. But mainly what they were doing was these channeling practices.
Speaker 1: And this actually ties in really well to what I talked about during tagering last night, like the Telepathy tapes. You know, I've always believed that human beings do have a capacity that like certain human beings have that others don't. Like I do believe that some people are more sensitive and capable of other things. Anyways, just a quick backstory, because the Telepathy Tapes are this incredibly viral podcast series that came out I think it was late last year, and I'm just getting into it now, so I haven't really concluded, but I do know enough at this point that The framework is this, there's this investigative series. They travel around the world to these families that have these non communicative autist children, like severely autistic to the point that they've never been able to speak. As a consequence of never being able to speak. In my estimation, they've developed the additional skill set that people that can speak don't develop, and it only works with certain you know, family members, like they have to know them intimately. For instance, this one child has this capacity to correctly and I shit you not. This is all fucking like documented on video. It's fucking crazy. They create a random number generator and they just have random numbers come up. The mom looks at it, the child who can't speak, has a little type pad and it types out the right number, and it does it twenty times out of twenty times exactly right. And this is from one hundred to nine hundred and ninety nine. The odds of getting you know, I mean twenty times right out of that option set is fucking impossible. So unless it was a scam, it looks to be real. Then they do this other thing with these multicolored popsicle sticks, and they like start to like even though they're not looking, they know where the mother is putting them. It's fucking crazy. Then they do another test, and then they do another test and it's just like they get it right, get it right, get it right, get it right, and it's a ninety to one hundred percent accuracy rate. Then they have her father sit in can't do it at all. So the mother for some reason, there's like a direct conduit between the child and the mother. There's zero conduit between the father and the child. I just think it's very interesting. So what I'm trying to get at is like, despite the fact that I don't go down the same you know, what I describe as the wool path that you guys sometimes do, it's not to say that I don't believe. There are stories of you know, human capacity and other weird things that we do not understand. And for the record, I have always believed unless this is a simulation, there are other civilizations, Like that's the only explanation in my opinion that like, if we'ren't a simulation, then it's totally plausible that like, yes, this is the only you know planet with life, if this is just a natural creation of the Big Bang, as the atheist what have you believe. Well, then obviously there are other planets that have life. It may not be you know, advanced to our level, but there's definitely life elsewhere. So if there are other planets, given that the universe is infinite, well then there has to be civilizations that are comparable or you know, potentially far exceeding in our capacity to us that would be that would be perceived perhaps as you know, angels or whatever, especially before we had any understanding of technology. So I'm not saying that it's impossible that we've been visited for the longest time and that there are you know, quote unquote spiritual beings or actually spiritual beings. Maybe I don't know, but I think it's all very interesting. I'm just I just wish I understood it more factually, because oftentimes it just gets caught up in you know, religiosity that it kind of loses its interest in like proving the case as opposed to just like asserting it. And I just want to proof.
Speaker 6: That's why I'm so interested in the disclosure, because I feel like we're gonna get a lot of these answers with disclosure.
Speaker 1: So that that I hope you're right, man, that'd be great. That.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the telekinesist thing that you're talking about is right along the lines of you know, Project MKLS or even the idea of like Stranger Things and what Booharsh was doing.
Speaker 1: This dude was like a world scout.
Speaker 6: He was going to like all over the place wherever there's a supernatural thing going on. So he found that dude, Uri gellerin Israel. He found another guy, doctor Arigo in Brazil, and he'd go and investigate and come bent and report his findings. In URI's case, he actually took this dude back with him to the States and then they you know, it seemed like Uri was like an unwilling participant in his experiments going forward. But there is certainly something happening here. And with these UFO files, if we're going to actually get disclosure, I feel like that is going to be a big part of it. Like the same thing with the Epstein file, we're like, well, who's on the list? Who cares? What did they do? And with the UFO files, like, oh, well, are there are there spaceships? Like for sure there's spaceships, I seen one, But what do they do?
Speaker 1: What is going on here?
Speaker 6: What are the implications of this is going to be way more fascinating for I think for us as human beings, and where we go.
Speaker 5: I tend to pull away from the conventional explanation as well, And that conventional explanation has become conventional by way of the propaganda machine. So most of our ideas about these aliens, ets whatever, and this idea of saving us, intervening, stopping mutually assured destruction, introducing new technologies. You will see this element driven home over and over again in none other than Hollywood. And it's like, I don't know, since when we're believing narrations that come from Hollywood, that seems to be a mistake in my opinion, especially since we're willing to accept the idea that much of Hollywood has been producing films that are designed to propagandize you with an ideology of sorts, and we're very comfortable going Hollywood will propagandize you to believe in gender ideology or you know, some sort of a political bent, some sort of democratic left leaning ideology is what's been served up lately.
Speaker 2: But what happens when that.
Speaker 6: What happens when the democratic left leaning ideology is directly in line with this alien religion or whatever you'd like to call that's this is the part that gives me pause. Like this, I think we're Republicans have all called this like a death cult, the global warming death cult, because everything that they propose and they suggest it comes at the behest of human beings, and it's like the policies are just completely destructive of death human beings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every single time. But this is what they are, a death cult, I'm confident of that.
Speaker 6: Where are they hearing it from, though, Clint, They're hearing it from fucking outer space, these spaceships. This is like that kind of disclosure could really open up a door to why bit of a leap for me. I know it's a bit of a leip, but like, do the just just take a look at the CIA documents. Man, They're going to tell you what their findings were when they were channeling these entities. Look at anyone who's who's had an abduction experience. They come back and these aliens, if they didn't put anything in their ass, the aliens were forewarning them about some hippie dippy piece movement and we have to watch out for the environment, and you know, the technologies out of control things like this. It's the same message.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Yeah, it's a message. Yeah, I'm open to it. I just would like, ah, you know, if it's if it's a grand claim, it requires grand evidence, and I would just I would just like to understand it better. I'm not I'm not sure how to read it. I will say I'm totally convinced that the climate alarmist folks are gay unintentional well, they're definitely gay, but also unintentionally a death cult. Like I don't think that they I don't think that they intend to. I do think I mean, it comes from a place of altruism, right, but there I mean their perception of altuism. But the end result is that they believe that humanity is killing itself and therefore we have to decrease the population to save it. And it's like, so, what's what's the difference between that argument and genocide? Like, like, we don't want to kill the Palestinians, but we have to because we have to survive. You know that that's the same rationale.
Speaker 5: Science I'm going to call it. Scientism offers us a bolstering effect to that solution, and that bolstering effect is like, hey, we're kind of a fucking plague on the planet. Anyway, human beings aren't special. We came out of Primordi'll go, and we're really kind of fucking this place up. In fact, you could kind of look at us as a cancer. Uh, and so that really helps us. So go ahead and abort your babies. So go ahead and abort your babies.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 2: Why don't we Look, we're almost at the hour forty mark.
Speaker 5: Let's get these super chats out of the way, and let's get the funk out of.
Speaker 1: Here, right.
Speaker 6: We got a two dollars super chat from thenother night, He says, I bet we'll never see former Republicans on it. He's referring to the Epstein client list, like Dick Cheney and George W.
Speaker 1: Bush.
Speaker 6: That would actually be interesting fun. I don't think Bush is on there. I just wouldn't put his name up there as somebody that would be on this list.
Speaker 1: What do you what do you think? I don't think. I don't know Bush is involved. I've never I've never heard about it.
Speaker 5: Isn't that I think Tripley calls him the George Bush death cult. I'd say he like took money, But I just don't. I don't know if I mean, but listen, if he is he is, I don't really care. Wouldn't be surprised at all. But I don't know that they're the olden calves that need protecting. I would see them as being likely offered up. You know, if we find a scenario where everybody else is getting tossed in the fire, including Republicans, then I don't see any any protections being offered to. Although the public sentiment geared towards Bush Junior has changed in recent years, it's kind of we find him an old, endearing, kind of a cheeky, sweet old man, which is weird because we totally forgot about everything that happened during his administration. But I recognize that there's been some of that lately. Is George Bush is kind of a funny guy, So maybe they are trying to protect him, but I don't think so.
Speaker 6: I think he'd get offered up if he did not. Nice guy five dollars, super chat, Thank you. Epstein isn't dead. Worst blackmailer ever. If you didn't have to have a kill switch. When a blackmailer dies, lives are ruined. No one's lives were ruined the blackmail just passed to the government.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 5: Dude, banger, not nice guy by the way, he's just on our last episode.
Speaker 1: That's a great point.
Speaker 5: A guy who's occupied is blackmail, not having a dead man switch, not having blackmail on the people who you know, there's certainly names they wouldn't have want him to release, and the threat of debt is or the threat of death rather, is not very compelling when it comes to whether or not you should, you know, spill these secrets.
Speaker 1: If they're gonna kill you, you're going to do it. So it's certainly a fair it's a fair argument. But I think it's equally plausible that this guy was working directly for the federal government and therefore they they had guardrails on his data. So like, I don't I don't know what mechanisms they could actually create, but I like imagine that he is in fact working for CIA. M I six Masade. Do you think they don't have this guy fucking surveilled just as much as he's surveiling all of his blackmail victims. Like so, I I'm just saying it wouldn't be as easy as people make it sound.
Speaker 5: Like if I'm right about what he was doing JMS as ear lobes. That's in reference to the last picture of him on the kind of mortuary table, and they're saying that is ear look different. And I know that you can posthegically if you get a facelift, that you lose your ear lobes.
Speaker 1: So shut up, Bill Burr, Shut up, Bill Berr. Yeah, so is that the explanation could be.
Speaker 5: But but I'm inclined to be very suspicious as to whether or not he's actually dead myself.
Speaker 6: We got a couple more super chats five dollars from YouTube sim Cowpen.
Speaker 1: What's up? Man?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: I can't even pronounce that name.
Speaker 6: Jesse so Bitar, Yeah, I know her, or Sebatar, whatever her name is. Jesse Bitar claims she saw Elon Musk as a child participating in a human sacrifice ritual during her days in the Mothers of Darkness. Any thoughts on that. I have heard that story myself. At the end of the day, it's just a story. It's unverifiable.
Speaker 5: Much like the housekeeper alleged housekeeper of Elon Musk, who was a nanny or a housekeeper when he was younger. There's a video that's going viral or has gone viral in the past few years, where she is giving her testimony on camera. She's saying, I saw Elon Musk as a child do bizarre things that no child should be able to do. She hints at this idea of portals. I believe she even uses the word whatever she saw drives her to ask Elon Musk's mother, who's a bizarre character herself? Is he the Antichrist, to which she rebuts, no, he's not the anti Christ, but he will bring about the mark of the Beast. Now very compelling, very sexy, very fun, but it's the fucking dead end. It leads absolutely nowhere. So I don't know thoughts. I like it, but I you know, that's about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one one person's testimony should never be enough to prove a case in my opinion.
Speaker 6: So although it is interesting, we were talking yesterday on FLM desk squad about Elon Musk and his last straw with Kanye West. When Kanye West posted the Raelian sign, the Raelian symbol which is the star of David with the Nazi the Nazis swastika like in it. It's a really solid logo graphic design standpoint, like it has great symmetry. But that's what these these symbols are. They're very symmetrical. It's like, you know, two perfect triangles up and down. And then the swastika is like it represents this movement?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 1: The North Star? Is that what it's.
Speaker 5: Supposed to be, The Big Dipper, the Big Dipper right procession through the equinoxes, so it's it's literally it's representative of time. Yeah, but really what was interesting about that is that you have Elon Musk. He sees this symbol and he's not offended because of the the nature of it, like with the is, with the Jews and the Nazis. It seems like he's offended because of the Rallian cult, which these dudes, if you you can watch the Netflix documentary, but they're balls deep in like it's it's a sex cult. It's alien worshiped stuff, like they call them the elohem and they worship them. They have sex with other people's wives. But what they're really doing there is some kind of cloning thing. They're running a cloning operation, and there's a lot of speculation as to whether they actually did clone a person, but they were deeply involved with this. And this goes to my argument with IVF. It's a whole thing, but I think that, Yeah, Elon Musk is a shady, shady dude. I don't like what he's doing, but I enjoy watching him do it. To that point, to simp Calvin's point, or to answer the question a little bit better, there is no shortage of things that are more verifiable than Jesse's story. I have heard Jesse's story, and you know, it's it's at the end of the day, it's it's just that. Not to say that it's not true or it's false, but it is. It stands on its own. It's just a story. Nowhere else to go from there. Yep, all right, Dylan Farnham. I'm really tired of UFOs and Nigfoot me too, can't stand him.
Speaker 2: Move out of the cities.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and Dylan Farnham again five dollars. On page four seventy three of the released files, it says a MASAD agent code named bottom Shrimp. Interpret that as you will, Yeah, Bottom Shrimp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I may have got may or may not have been there on the island, So I guess that's a I like.
Speaker 5: The idea that if top was an intelligence asset, it would be a Masad intelligence asset and not a CIA.
Speaker 1: That'll be quite the twist.
Speaker 5: That would be quite that. That's why the most entertaining outcome is the likeliest outcome.
Speaker 6: They never see me coming. And oh, another five dollars from aiming rat. This is on the Dangerous Retards Rumble page. Guys, if you're watching us now, we have our own rumble page, we have our own YouTube. Go there and check it out here Dangerous rt r d's five dollars. I testify that Klunt is a queer. That's not Niceunt Clunt, that's gross. I don't like Clunt.
Speaker 5: Yeah, guys, we are up on We're also on Odyssey. The is listening on Odyssey. Uh, but we're on Odyssey, So we're on Odyssey. We're on YouTube, we're on Apple, Podcast, Spotify, all those places rumble. So if you're not already subscribed, please go and subscribe, because after some time we won't be streaming to all these places. We'll be streaming exclusively to Dangerous Retards outlets.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's right, and thank you, thank you for the support so far. This has been a it has been a fairly big show so far for like a what it is like, we kind of just started this thing and it does it outpaces Nefhlum desquad by itself, probably because Clint is here, so yeah watching, but but but.
Speaker 1: I thought that if I were to lie, then it would grow faster.
Speaker 5: Clint, somebody somebody has to lie, right, There's three of us, So.
Speaker 1: I'm not here to look pretty. I'm here to look tired. But I'm doing a good job at that. Thank you guys so much for tuning into Dangerous Retards Episode three. Please do subscribe on your favorite podcasters as well as YouTube brumble dangerous rt r d s so we can't obviously do the full name, and it's real talk, real dudes, you know it's it has nothing to do with, you know, any slight towards the retards, because we love retards. We are retards. We are dangerous retards. You're dangerous retards. That's why you tune in every week because you're dangerous retarchs and we will be dangerous retards together. It's a dangerous retarded place and time to exist. And we appreciate you.
Speaker 6: One more thing before we get out of here, just you're gonna step on that you on Nephlam des Squad on Rumble, we just broke five thousand followers, which is and we are about to break half a million total views on Rumble, which is I think good for like a smaller laugh.
Speaker 1: That's great, dude, I don't yeah, I don't know what trumbles.
Speaker 6: Half those views are fake, but whatever, baby, there's stole a lot of them up there. So thank you guys for everything. That's how Rumble works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I'm at I don't know, eighty five hundred or something on Rumble, so most people don't watch me there. But if you guys can subscribe to Liberty Lockdown on Rumble, Liberty Lockdown on YouTube all of audio Podcatchers but Dangerous Arty, RDS, Nefhlin, Death Squad, Tower Gang if you want. And in Liberty Lockdown, we're rut here. Peace, Peace out, got