Speaker 1: And what is up, cult members, it's your boy Catalyst. And normally right now you would be hearing TMC with me and you boy Sean Chris from Kill the mocking Birds, but instead I thought it was really important that I bring this episode that I recorded with Heidi Love to the cult members before the JFK files are released, because we're talking about you guessed it, the JFK files. And so with Jonathan and Jacob giving me this great opportunity to talk to you beautiful cult members, and I say you're beautiful and biased because I'm a cult member too.
Speaker 2: I listen to these guys, I love them.
Speaker 1: So I just wanted to give this opportunity, or get take this opportunity to be able to bring to you one of the coolest episodes that I did in recent for my season five. However, it's not going to hit season five exclusively here only on the Cult of Conspiracy. So thank you guys for listening, and thank you Jonathan and Jacob for giving me this amazing opportunity.
Speaker 2: To speak to the COLT members. I hope you guys enjoy this.
Speaker 3: Let's go and open up that third eye.
Speaker 2: Welcome to White Rabbit Podcast with catalyst Jones where your reality might be challenged.
Speaker 1: So leave your feelings at the fucking door, and let's dive down some rabbit holes.
Speaker 2: And let's dive down some rabbit holes.
Speaker 3: And let's dive.
Speaker 2: Down some rabbit holes.
Speaker 4: Liberal Advisory, truthful content, Wizard, Illuminizer, a New World Order.
Speaker 5: Excuse me, that was a joke about the world being flat, right, wasn't?
Speaker 2: When we are successful, we have a real chats the world.
Speaker 5: On it, you know, the governments and live about name.
Speaker 6: Welcome fellow truders in conspiracy Junkies to another episode White Rabbit. I am your host, Catterlyst Jones, and I'm bringing the fucking heat in season five.
Speaker 1: And you know what, I'm gonna hit you and hit you and hit you and hit you, and you're not even gonna be able to breathe.
Speaker 2: And when you come up for air, you're like, no, I can't breathe. I can't breathe. I'm like, I'm gonna let you breathe.
Speaker 1: And then I'm like, no, Biddy, Love is in the motherfucking building.
Speaker 2: Bitch, can't breathe again?
Speaker 1: What is up?
Speaker 2: Friend? I am doing good and you're doing great.
Speaker 1: That was awesome, man, there has been so much going on since I've had you on the show, and fucking Donald Trumps your president. Whether you like it or not, you have a rock what no, I will say that got him a little today. Yeah, we are right because JFK is what we're going to be diving into.
Speaker 2: And this is Zionist.
Speaker 1: I mean Donald Trump said that he is he is going to release the JFK file, So why don't we talk about this a little bit before he does? And I will say I did have Corey Hughes on the.
Speaker 2: Show talking about JFK.
Speaker 1: And man, that was some eye opening shit that he had to say.
Speaker 2: Well, and mine is kind of all around it. It's it's gonna be good because I knew you had Corey on and this is a little bit different. This is all the nuance and weirdol stuff that's around the circle of It's not the Grassy Knoll. You'll be surprised. It's yeah, you know me, I'm gonna bring you. I was the second gunman on the Grassy Hole. Yeah, it's not that today, but definitely it is very interesting. And when I ran into it, I was like, what the hell? I mean? Of course, right, because you're just like, uh, okay, strange And as I researched it more and more and I have some pictures, I'll pop up here in a minute. But I was like, what, how did we end up here? And we're even not going to talk about Trump in the way you think we might be. Yes, he's releasing those papers. He has to, because I'm going to tell you why at the end. But I'm shocked he's going to because he comes up in all this business and not in the way you might think. So, yeah, I love it. I love it. Yeah, you know, I'm going to bring it conspiracy because.
Speaker 1: That's what you do, because you know what, I was honestly thinking, cash Battel was supposed to be. Oh, he might be verified tomorrow, right, Was he verified today? I am not sure, Hey, sirih was cash Battel verified today?
Speaker 2: Okay? So maybe tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Okay, But apparently on day one, on day one, the Epstein client list and the Jiselane Maxwell list.
Speaker 2: Is being released. Oh boy, well, then they're gonna have to burn America down because not the regular people, of course. But if it's anything like what I have been looking into, everything is connected to everything, first of all, and that includes religion, all your boys, all your girls that are your top, top people that you're like, praise praise to the man. Stop praising men, Praise to God, because the rest of them are just it's it's not good. We'll just say that. So I'm gonna do a little presentation here and show you some things. Let's go, and yes, I will send a share screen. And I was literally shocked, Like you know me, I usually come across things on accident, and that's exactly what happened with this one. I was researching something else and then boom, next thing, I know, I'm in a weird space. So all right, tell me when you can see cabins in the woods. Okay, let's go, you can see it. All right, We're gonna talk about some weird stuff today because before anything happened to JFK in this little cabin. Not really, but I couldn't find the real one. But this is like an example. In nineteen fifty two, there was a seance organized here, okay, in this fake here, not exactly, and it was actually organized by andre Ha Puharovich. Do you know who he is? If you don't, nobody, he doesn't sound American, right, And and this gets weird. And when I say weird, I mean so weird. So these people that I'm going to tell you, these participants that were there, okay, are Arthur Young of Hell Bell Helicopter. That's important. Put that in your back pocket. Ruth Forbes pain Young. Now she isn't Ruth Young, So remember the Forbes part. Notice these names too, Forbes, right name, So we Gotbes, Ruth Forbes, Ruth is Arthur Young of Bell Helicopter. And then we also have Henry and Georgia Jackson, Alice Bouvier born Alice Astor. Yeah, you heard me, Marcella DuPont, Yes, of the DuPonts, Carl Yes, Sorr ye yes, so.
Speaker 1: Responsible for so many forever poisons that are in every single one of us.
Speaker 2: Oh, and they're a huge name. Like when you're looking at these names, and then Pooharovich himself was there. So when you see these names, like, you're like, what we've got like Bouvier, DuPont, We've got Forbes, We've got all these people that are super important, right, and so let's go to one of these people and talk about him, like Andre Poujarovich. This is his book he wrote later, but Originally when he started all of this stuff, he served as a captain at Edgewood Arsenal working on hallucinogenic drugs. He was huge into the hallucinogenic movement and that whole operation with like getting hallucinogenics out to the public. He was specifically trying.
Speaker 1: To Laurel, was involved in the Laurel Canyon. Yep, Okay, he was specifically those people. Just for those people just listening, you're doing yourself as a disservice. So go ahead and go over to Rockfin right now and check the shit out. Because on the cover here there is there's a pyramid, and in the pyramid it's almost like a key hole in the shape of phallis or a mushroom.
Speaker 2: Yes, and he's specifically looking to stimulate psychic abilities and people. Okay, so he is. He's all over the CIA, he's worked for them in the nineteen fifties. And if you remember somebody name Uri Geller, do you remember this guy that can bendspoons with his mind? Oh? Yeah, yeah, there is no spoons, okay, So Uri Geller is yeah, no, that's him. Yeah, And he would say that, and this guy is the one that found Uri Geller. So he also is the real life protege I guess for stranger things. He worked with kids and doing like mind experiments for kids. He called them like like his kids, and it was like this whole weird Yeah he was. It was weird. And he was behind the LSD movement, like you mentioned, you know, getting it out to people, trying to get it out.
Speaker 1: Like like was it a DNA type of a thing, like a John of God type of feel too.
Speaker 2: It was like space kids just like think stranger things and like mental abilities, all these mental abilities and kids, and he was trying to see like what exactly they could do two kids to a get them to be more psychic, I guess is a good way to say it, and how to use this psychic knowledge for mass psychosis experimentation on you know, like a warfare type situation. So I mean he's not When was he relevant? So this is in the nineteen fifties is when he worked for the CIA, and then he started with all of his brothers.
Speaker 1: This was right before the San Francisco projects that were created, So this is right before all that. So this is the precursor to what we saw with MK Ultra.
Speaker 2: Yes and he's also involved in that, and so Harvich is super interesting, like he I need to do a deeper dive on just him himself. But like as it pertains to this, I was so often left filled. I was like I got to come back. But he is definitely even Uri Geller quit working for him because he's like, I just don't like his vibe, Like I think he's trying to kill everyone. Basically he didn't say that, but he was like, I don't trust this guy. So and I get it because from reading the things he was putting out there, I wouldn't trust him either. But he's the one that organized this seance. This is one of his like parapsychology testing esp stuff for young people. This was his deal here. This is an actual photo from his experiments, and yes, do you remember that was funny? You just show the picture.
Speaker 1: It was like obviously a student, right, like maybe a high school student. Yeah, definitely a high school student. May or could be a college student, right, But do you remember in elementary school we would go and they would have the hearing tests. That was well they did, but buy the CIA because they were looking for people that could hear frequencies that most people can't.
Speaker 2: Well, they also had the gifted program and I was in that and I did a test as well. Yeah, and it's weird. It's very weird, I think that they were. And people always say, well.
Speaker 1: Gifted program, we can't just skip over that, like you just say that.
Speaker 2: No, no, And I was actually in it for a long time because I needed a psychiatrist to come to the school and talk to me twice or three times sometimes a week, constantly for like two years until my parents yanked me out of public school because.
Speaker 1: It was just the school was providing a handler that they aka called a fucking.
Speaker 2: A psychologist. Well, and my mom was getting very concerned because, i mean, number one, there was some things in the home. I'm sure she didn't want out, but I was like the perfect for like not good things because I had had trauma in the home and trauma you know in general, and I have a high IQ, so that's not good when you're talking about these things. They tried to take me to a summer camp. I've lost my memory from the years that I mean, like from fourth grade to sixth grade. There's not much there. And I've had some really traumatic things and I've gone in and talked with therapists about this, and I'm like, how come I can't remember this stuff? But I remember horrible things like if it's blocking out Traumah, why do I remember this trauma but not this time in my life that I'm with this psychiatrist. So I'm pretty sure they were doing some weird like hypnotism. Probably I don't know. Yeah, thank God, I yeah, yeah, so, yes, I drank the weird bubblegum drink, all kinds of weird stuff that I vaguely remember certain things. Yeah, so I yeah. My mom said they wanted to take me to the summer camp and she got pretty spookeed and I ended up going to Catholic school as a Mormon in the middle of Idaho.
Speaker 1: Hey, there was this girl that I went to school with and she was in the gifted program. I believe her name was Tiffany, but I remember her talking about a bubblegum drink.
Speaker 2: What is that? They said it was fluoride, but I do. I've done a show with Begi Cast shout out beg Cast, and his was Banana I think or something, and he said the same thing. He remembers this. Yeah, and we've talked about this, and honestly, if they're looking for bloodlines, I've recently found out some really weird stuff which I'm probably gonna do some shows on. But my lineage goes to the House of Bourbon, and my lineage goes to Marie Antoinette and so and a whole bunch of people the Orleans. Yeah, it's just not for Smear the Queer.
Speaker 1: Because I will tell you this right now. I remember exactly when this fucking happened at my school. I was in fifth grade and they pulled me right before recess and we were going to play Smear the Queer and I was really fucking good at that game, and I was pissed off that I was missing my recess. So I just fucking like went like this and was like, get me the fuck out of here. Whatever you guys need, just get me out of here. And I was done with their stupid little test as soon as I could be, so I could get out there and fucking hit people.
Speaker 2: That's funny, You probably saved yourself a lot of not knowledge because I don't remember hardly anything. So and this the same thing has happened to my cousin, who also does not have memory, and so it's a little scary. And I do think they target bloodlines and families, and if your family's in possibly in the system, like my dad was in the system at this point. He was in prison, and I do think possibly his IQ score probably came through pretty high. I know it was high. You think he was so smart? What's that?
Speaker 1: Why do you think that it? Why do you think it is that they memory suppress You.
Speaker 2: Think, I think they're probably trying to see how much they can program you, and they don't want anybody else to be able to do it. So if they're trying to start a handling.
Speaker 1: The memory suppression is actually part of the and the initiation.
Speaker 2: I guess you would say. I think I think they're trying to see how far they can get in your brain. And I also think that might be some of my issues with like any substances, I completely freak out. Well, it's possible that you know that's I probably would never do a hallucinogenic because I would be afraid to remember, and I don't know that I could handle that, Like I I've got enough that I've got on my plate, and so I've always just felt like that's not a good thing for me because of this situation, not just this situation but trauma in general, Whereas some people are like, no, I want to work through that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: And so at some point, yeah, possibility, I'm terrified as fuck, but I do want to do the iber gain treatment because you face your worst fears and you're able to overcome basically anything, And it's like, what better way to deal with something than head it face on? Like, right, if you're at work and you get in trouble and they're like, uh, Heidi, we need to see you up upstairs, You're like, ah, fuck, Well, you can't just go sit in your car for a while and think about it.
Speaker 2: You gotta go fucking face that shit, right, Yep, yep, that's true. And I think for some people that is really good and for others that it depends. It depends on your threshold. And when I went to Tons of therapy, he was like, do you like your life right now? Or are you depressed? Do you have problems? Do you you know? Blah blah blah, And I don't. And I'm one of the lucky Yes, Well I think so, I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I talked to lots of people at work that definitely admit they're depressed often all the time.
Speaker 1: But I genuinely yes, is anybody gonna say yes that they're happy with their life? Like you could ask any ask well, let's not use eminem.
Speaker 2: He's alive. Yeah, let's uh.
Speaker 1: Joe Rogan, Joe Rogan, He probably is happy with his life, isn't he? That motherfucker is probably happy as motherfucker living.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think there's a lot of people that are happy. And that's the thing. He was like, you seem very well adjusted and happy in your life. I can't guarantee that this won't harm you, but if you feel like you need to do it, that's fine. And I was like, ah, I think I'm going to pray about this, and I just don't feel like it for me it's necessary because I've already gone through so much with facing so many things that I'm pretty much at a point where I don't think it would change it for me, because even if it did happen, even if the worst thing happened, I would be like, well, that happened, because I've already been through all of that, and I've already been through so much trauma that I'm like, you either get over it or you don't. And this is the thing you sometimes don't, but you have to live and find the joy in your life. And that's what I do. It doesn't ever get to me because I'm like, look at this beautiful family I have. Look at this beautiful Even in the worst of the situations, I'm like, look at these kids, look at this life, look at my husband. I love my job. Like very few people can see that.
Speaker 1: You're sitting behind the microphone right now talking to thousands of people about the craziest shit and they actually want to listen to it.
Speaker 2: That's true. That's true. And I'm a nurse and I get to help people. Yeah, and I think there's a lot, you know, with that, And I think that, you know, it's good. So, yeah, this was a weird situation. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I canpartmentalize a lot myself, you know, And I feel that there's a lot of traumas.
Speaker 2: That I've had. I know for a fact, because like I'll remember some.
Speaker 1: Things and I'm like, oh, I'm not ready to I'm not ready to think about that, not ready, you know, yeah, not ready for that, you know. So I think that compartmentalizing things until you're ready to deal with it is not an unhealthy thing, yeah.
Speaker 2: Or if you've dealt with it, like I basically dealt with it in the fact, like I was like, this probably happened to you, Like do I know that for sure?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: But I know what the things that have and the things that possibly may have. And I just throw that in the basket too, because, like you said, you got to face it, so may as well face it. It doesn't have to have a face. Literally, it can just be the thing that happened against me, right, Like I assume that something bad sexually happened to me. I'm guessing probably you know, Do I remember that?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Thank god? You know so? And you just deal with it a little bit at a time and then you give it a back. Yes, and yes, am I jumping ahead here?
Speaker 1: Do you think that Lee Harvey Oswald was one of these so called gifted children?
Speaker 2: He was very smart. We will be talking about Lee Harvey Oswald, but his IQ was off the charts. So and I feel bad that, you know, I used to tell this about my dad because he was super high IQ. But he was so smart, he was dumb, you know. I hate to say that. I think he had a trust issue. I think he trusted the wrong people and you're going to see this in these people today. And it was it was a shame because he was basically a lamb to the slaughter and that's sad okay. But not only was he a lamb to the slaughter. These people came together far before there was even a thought about Lee Harvey Oswald or any of the problems or a JFK any of this. These people came together in nineteen fifty two. So and then it finally took place the actual seance itself on June in June nineteen fifty three. So what happened when they did this? And we'll get back to these people. You're going to love this. They contact and I'm going to read this to you. This is where I was like, what the hell just happened? I was researching JFK. They connected with a UFO that was hovering over there cabin in the woods, and they were talking to Egyptian gods, to the nine principal gods of the need. And these gods are Adam, the sun god, like at U m Shee the god of air, tef Nut goddess. Then there's CL's god of Earth, nut, goddess of the sky, Osiris, it's pronounced Osyrus, member of the you need isis member of the on needs set, member of the need, and these member the need. So all of these they came together and hovered over this cabin and they said, there are nine of you, and there are nine of us, and we're going to talk to you today. And they did, and they connected on some level with these entities. And they'd never say exactly what they spoke about, Okay, they just say they connected about the future. Well, now we're going to rewind it backwards because now we know that this was weird. Number one Kuharavich is very interested in psychic ability and can nections and all of that. He's there, he's working for the CIA. I'm getting Joseph Smith vibes all over this look like I'm like, did he have a stone? Did he have a stone and a hat? I want to know? But you know he obviously did it correctly, as did Crowley, as did a few other people. Right, we know this like with d John Dean. So now we need to look at the players once again. Like I told you about so this Ruth Forbes Payne Young, she has quite the name. She is the mother of somebody named Michael Payne, and he works for Belle Helicopter. But not only did he work for Bell Helicopter, he had the utmost security clearance level because his stepfather, Arthur Young invented the Bell helicopter. Ka invented it. So when we start talking about inventions of this type, you always have to put in the back of your mind like where did they get that information from? Right? Like for me anyway. So this is Michael Payne who worked at Bell Helicopter and he's These are all going to be very important people soon because this woman you may have heard of her, and she is also Ruth Paine. So remember Ruth Forbes Pain is his mother. He marries a lady with the same exact Ruth Paine, and gives her the last name Young, So Ruth Paine Young and Ruth Forbes Pain Young. So this is why it gets confusing, and you have to remember this lady, but you're going to remember her very quickly in a moment. Remember do you remember this picture at all or do you remember Marina's lady? She was staying with Marina Oswald stayed with Ruth Payne, the wife not the mother, and these people acted like they were just normal people. Okay, so these people are in the CIA, I can't prove it. But also remember you remember how I told you about the Forbes part. Yes, okay, so how much money do you think the Forbes have?
Speaker 1: Well, we're assuming, like I mean, from a kid, it's like this week on Forbes, the Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, you know, like you would assume that they're wealthy as.
Speaker 2: Fuck, right, and they are because he invents a helicopter. Plus he has this magnificent you know, family, and he has all this money. But this is how they're living like normal middle class America and they're just normal people. And she's a Quaker, and it just looks so ridiculous. Right, It's like, oh, I wanted to know her because I wanted to learn Russian. Oh okay, that's weird. I don't think so. So this is going to get interesting here soon. Then this lady that was there, Okay, this just happens to be another one of the participants. And she is not only Bruce's friend. Okay, she just happens to be Alan Doles. This is permanent girlfriend. Oh weird, yeah right, Okay, so she's there. Alan Doles's mistress period she is at this as well. So now we've got like first version of a dyke pretty much, I mean, you know. And then this is Arthur Young, the inventor of the helicopter. So we've got all these big players. Alan Dolas just because he wasn't there but his girlfriend was. And so when we talk about all these people, it makes you wonder, like, what the hell is happening? Right like that, this just seems a little too connected because eventually they're going to hook up Lee Harvey Oswald in this whole mess and it gets strange. And so Lee Harvey Oswald ends up meeting somebody called George de Moornshield through these people. Do you know who he is? I don't, okay, So he's extremely.
Speaker 1: I'm curious where you're going to take this because in the back of my mind, I want you to know, I'm thinking that there was multiple Lee Harvey Oswald's right, and that he was curated for a patsy. So that's in the back of my head while you're talking about this.
Speaker 2: Right, but this is he definitely was and part of this will be through demorn Shield. Oh and I forgot to mention Dols's girlfriend was named Mary Bancroft. I forgot to tell you guys that, and it was her best friend, the mom's best friend. So George de Moornshield is really important when it comes to Lee Harvey Oswald. He was a Russian. He came here in nineteen thirty eight because he was basically brought here with war circumstances, and he's here from a young age. He becomes a petroleum geologist. Isn't that fun? Oh? So was he friends with the Rockefellers. Well, he's an anti communism political refugee, yet he's friends with a communist right. He's going to be friends with Lee Harvey Oswald and he ran this white affluent Russian group who the wife pain Ruth Pain. It gets confusing because there's the mom and the wife. The wife sets them all up together to like have this brunch. Well, okay, we're talking about Lee Harvey Oswald, who has a shit job and he's a typical normal guy and whatever. They're normal, not high class people, and we're talking about this guy, I mean his last name alone Morenshield Like it's it's fancy. These are fancy people, but they're going to hook them up because they both speak Russian. I guess I don't know, and so it makes yeah, it makes no sense. And so before he came here, just so you guys know, he is a KGB first Chief, and not only is he a KGB first Chief, but he as a political refugee, came here and is very close to Papa Bush. Okay, I'm talking their buddies. And actually George Bush had to come clean and say he knew him. And I'll show you the document, because you know me, I like to prove my points.
Speaker 1: But he did go to Yale by any chance.
Speaker 2: So his uncle he did know him through Yelle. He knew Bush stated that he knew that the roommate, his roommate, that was his uncle. The moorn Shield is his roommate's uncle. And this is the paper he wants to remember.
Speaker 1: He was most likely a member of the Skull and Bones. Then and we got the we got the yeah it's it's it's stamped.
Speaker 2: Probably most likely, Yeah, it's stamped. Yes, this is real. I try to really research as best as I can so that people can understand that when I bring things to the table, they are highly researched. So because I know this already sounds crazy I've ever seen on this show. Actually, yes, yes, very We're going to leave it up for a minute. And so anyways, George Bush, this causes a huge problem for him because Demorn Shield gets in some hot water later and I'll explain that soon, but he knows Bush well, and he's bothering Bush because these people will just tell you know, Lee, Harvey Oswald, he kind of I think he feels bad a little bit when he once he gets arrested and he's like, well, he wasn't that bad, and it almost seemed like he was kind of trying to protect him, I guess in some way, and I think it was his content. Honestly, well, George de Morinshield's trying to protect at this point a deadly Harvey Olswald, and I think he felt bad about it, and he was trying to basically not say yeah, he was the worst ever and yeah he hated everybody, and you know, he's definitely the killer. And people started to notice, like are you standing up for him? What's happening? So he gets in some hot water and basically all the three letter agencies are chasing him down and on top of it. At this point, they're trying to get him to come in to testify on his own before they subpoena him and for the congressional hearings on JFK. So he writes a handwritten letter to Papa Bush and it says, you will excuse this handwritten letter. This is a matter of presidential This is noted. I'm going to find a copy of it. But this is like actually filed, because every communication to the president has to be like noted unless it's like secret. But this wasn't secret. He just like delivered it regular and it said I am sorry to bring this to you, but maybe you can bring a solution to this hopeless situation I find myself in. Okay, So Papa Bush doesn't do anything about this, And so.
Speaker 1: What was Papa Bush's what was his role when JFK was assassinated, because that's important and a lot of people don't realize that he actually.
Speaker 2: Was doesn't remember. He doesn't remember where he was that day. Everybody in the whole wide world that was alive on that day remembers exactly where they were, but he doesn't remember where he was that day. What was there? There was actually a doctor oh, he was in the CIA. Yeah, and he was in the CIA.
Speaker 1: See where he was He was in the Pentagon actually right, he was in the building of the Pentagon.
Speaker 2: Well, their speculation and that he was in Texas. So I don't know. But the next picture I'm going to show you is what happened to poor George de Mornshield. And if you have a queasy stomach, just this is like your warning, don't don't look at those if you don't like bloody stuff. So this is what they found. Right as he got his subpoena delivered, so killed himself apparently, so they say he shot he shot himself so and it was directly yeah, directly after apparently. Yep, you bet you. I took it down because it's you know, actually, can you make it a little actually sure, let's see one second there.
Speaker 1: You go, Okay, Well, me being me, I'm not sold that this is legit.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, well, and I mean, you know, THEA is involved. He gets a subpoena and boom dice right like okay, And so he was super important and Bush was very tied to this whole thing. And you have to understand it makes sense that they knew each other he's a what a petroleum geologist? What was Daddy Bush? He was very into oil. He was in was Zapota oil, which goes back to my Howard Hughes stuff and the Bay of Pigs. So I'm sure they didn't want him chatting about that. Okay, that was a messy situation. And yeah, I'm sure that was part of the reason why they didn't let him be chitty chatty with everybody. And I'm sure he felt like, honestly, what are you going to say at that point?
Speaker 1: You know, I mean, right, and let me let me backtrack for a second. I just have to say that, like I always played Devil's Advocate, and when I looked at that picture, I'm like, that could easily fucking be staged.
Speaker 2: But oh no, it came from the FBI files. Yeah, and could still easily. I mean yeah, sure in ci file cio.
Speaker 1: You know, it was like, all right, lay down, okay, okay, we move to the left a little bit right right right over the blood. Okay, stay stay, stay all right, we yet it. Okay, that's just how my mind works. That's and it always does. However, everything that you're saying would give clear reason for them to not want him alive anymore.
Speaker 2: And everybody starts dying. Everybody that's involved in this whole situation starts dying. Not the nine, the nine don't, but all the key players that were in the in the no start dying very randomly, very quickly. And so also, you know, when we look at things, remember Michael Pain and I'll put his picture back up. This is the one Pain's son and the other pains husband. Okay, he also works for Bell Helicopter like his stepdad who invented it. But he has that top security clearance. And here's something else that happened right as the assassination happened. This is actually in CIA docs. It is recorded because they bugged everything. It said. We both know who is responsible for this, and it isn't Lee Harvey Oswald. So there was that. He also has ties to the United Fruit Company and I don't know if you know about that. And that's a whole show in itself. Bananas, yes, okay, you guys literally Banana Republic bananas, ties to the Bay of Pigs. But my favorite part is who his boss is at Bell Helicopter. Wait till you hear this. His boss is dorn Berger what the Nazi? The Nazi?
Speaker 1: Yes, right, okay, but let's look at this guy right here that you're showing. Also, like, look at his head, the size of his head compared to body.
Speaker 2: Well I've known people like that, but yeah.
Speaker 1: So people that aren't human like this guy is obviously of Cain descent.
Speaker 2: He's enough one probably. Yeah. And then on top of it, do you know that it was Ruth Payne, the wife of this man, that helped get Lee Harvey Oswald his job at the Dallas school Book depositor depository. And do you know who happens to own the Dallas school book Depository. No, this is a funny one. You remember Admiral Bird No, No, who's that right? Well, his cousin owned that book depository. Okay, what a fucking kinky dink? Are you kidding? Right, It's just like this guy can't get a break, and he's just rounded by all these wild people, and you know.
Speaker 1: Like, God damn it, he don't like this. And I don't mean to say the GD out loud. I apologize. I apologize. I'm not apologizing to anybody listening. I'm apologizing to the one that it matters to. I apologize for saying that you're good.
Speaker 2: It is wild.
Speaker 1: I don't like I don't like that we in the flat earth community like to use General Admiral Bird as some sort of credibility when this guy has so many conspiracies surrounding him and his family.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what happened to his son, right, I wasn't even going to talk about this right now, but it came up. So he was finally going to talk, and his dad told him, don't ever fly. Okay, he's an he's a flight admiral. And his son actually went with him on the mission, the last mission to Oh my gosh, Arctica and so yes, and so he was there too because he was grown by then. And so his dad had told him, you know, like I basically have hidden all these things, and he did. Admiral Bird like hid basically little calling cards everywhere all over the place, Like people were still finding things that he left, like little cachets all over the place, like twenty thirty fifty years after he died, because he made sure that he was like, no, I'm not going to hide all my dirt in one place, which it was really smart. But you have an asset, which is your kid, and they came for his kid. He was going to go meet with people to do like a documentary series on it. He was found weeks later in a different pair of clothes and he was starved to death, like starved and everything. And I guess he committed suicide, all emaciated in a friggin warehouse, in a whole new set of clothes that were like shabby and crappy. You know, so they they starved him to death.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they probably shot him. Committed suicide, yes, And so who his dad was in the information that his dad had and you know, I have it on good terms that his dad was also a member of the OTO.
Speaker 2: Oh well, it wouldn't surprise me, I mean if you know, knowing what they do. And during this whole time, so that's the nine and Andrea Puharovitch and during this time for the CIA, they're also doing something that's kind of funny, and literally I mean funny. They started a church, a church with no people, and they started this church. Basically they never came clean as to why they started this church. But this is all of them as priests with no parishioners, and it was very strange, to say the least. We'll say that and.
Speaker 1: For money purposes, right, because for sure, as a church you have monetary gains that most people don't.
Speaker 2: But no one knew about that. And so actually they're like, it's weird because I think it was probably their undercover shell for this actual people that knew the most about the JFK stuff. Okay, And this is one, so Walter Myron Profeta, and then this is the other one, Jack S Martin, and then this Christopher Maria Stanley, and he was known as Carl Stanley to the FBI, close associate to Profeta, Ferry and Martin. And they were summoned like right after everything happens with JFK, and they were all told to come to the church meeting. And he's the only one that showed up. He died two weeks later. Then another one drops dead like right after that. They all just start dropping dead really mysterious circumstances. So basically, I mean they were after them, really, And this is a picture in case people didn't believe me about dorn Berger my compaign stall.
Speaker 1: So they were all summoned to go before some sort of a hearing or a court, I'm assuming, and.
Speaker 2: It's just a it was a meeting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just a meeting, and before any sort of cordial thing could take place, they died of the.
Speaker 2: Flu right, No, they just mysteriously died, like literally, it was like crazy. And so this all started happening, and like I said, I.
Speaker 1: Was fucking around with their heart attack gun.
Speaker 2: Yes, and not only that, but one guy grabbed his car. I can't remember which one it was, but he went to go get in his car and there was like goo on his fingers that could definitely be nitro jell, which is an effective way to get nitroglycerin into somebody, and he dies, Like all of them just start dropping dead. Anybody that knew anything about it, They just start and they're even though they're the people they're they're they're made guys, you know, And so it didn't matter. Basically they started taking them out and is a loose end. It doesn't matter how loose end yep, exactly, and especially when you're close with guy Banister, like come on, and so you have to know that like Jack Martin, who was a bishop in that weird church, he was one of the first agents in the nineteen forty nine UFO First UFO Crush. So all these guys Their bottom line is they all kind of know a little bit about UFOs or have been involved in UFO type operations. And then I'm telling you about now I'm bringing this together. You're probably like, why is she telling me about this? Nine? And then this because it kind of coincides. Their bottom line is all these people have somehow either channeled things or know about things or secret you know, X clearance weird stuff, right, and so you know, I think they're trying to clean that up. Now I'm going to skip over this one. Now. At the same time, you have to understand what most likely got JFK killed. And I'm going to show it to you right here. Do you know who is with JFK here? By chance? No, who is it? So it's Vernon b von Braun, Verner von Bonn and JFK. And this is when they decided that they're going right, But he wanted to do it with Russia. Now you have to understand, actually more Russians died in World War Two. They are the reason why there was an end to World War Two. Okay, so Germans credit Russians, yes, at that time, but us the Russians.
Speaker 1: Like basically think about it as a football game. You have the running back that fucking took all the hits, all the brunts, got the ball all the way down the field, and then they fucking threw a touchdown pass, and the fucking receiver is the one that got all the credit for it.
Speaker 2: Right, exactly right. And so when we're talking about Russians and Germans at this point, okay, and we've got JFK here who already kind of in other people's eyes, fouled the Bay of Pigs. Okay, so they're looking at this like, what is he doing. You're going to sell out our biggest secret, the biggest secret we have the X file, right the Aliens stuff to the Russians. And his whole reasoning was was, what if there's a nuclear episode because we haven't shared what we know that sometimes there are UFOs flying over and it's not us, it's not you, it's something else, and we don't I mean, obviously we don't know what it is. That's why it's a UFO. But he wanted to come clean and work together, so neither one of them blew each other up, basically, and you know.
Speaker 1: From a place that has nothing to do with the Antarctic peace treaty.
Speaker 2: No, not right here, but I mean it all like how I told you before, it all goes into everything, including the Mormons.
Speaker 1: So I mean, because you and I were on the same page about what UFOs and aliens and all that shit really is, right, you don't You're not a person that thinks it comes from fucking outer space, right.
Speaker 2: I think they're demons, and I think it's in intra like another realm, like interdimensional means. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm on the page where it's interdimensional means. But I also believe that is extra terrestrials, meaning from the extra land that Admiral Burr was talking about.
Speaker 2: Could be that too, for sure. Admiral Bird's story playing into it. And I mean, like some of them, probably the nepheline, like we're getting into Great White Brotherhood and the real society all that stuff. Like when you go down that rabbit hole, there's a lot there. What everything is, I don't exactly know, but I know like biblically you can connect even a lot of it, which is weird, you know, I mean, shouldn't really be that way. So when we're talking about all of this stuff, and we're talking about you know, all of these people at play. It makes a difference. He died two weeks after this photo was taken. So not only did the CIA already have an for him, right because he said he was going to shatter it into a million pieces. Do you know why he said that.
Speaker 1: Well, because it was a stranglehold over what the United States was trying to become.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: I mean, do we really want to go into my ranting about how Judaisium should be fucking eradicated and we well to knew what Hitler started.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. I think that he not only was after the CIA because of the extraterrestrial stuff and the X files and all that. He knew that stuff because he was in the Navy, in the in like top clearance of the Navy before he got in as president, or he wouldn't have known that because the CIA took that over and he threatened the CIA and told them, if you don't let me have that file and let me know what's really going on, I'm going to take it back and I'm going to be over it, which is exactly what Donald Trump did. And he made SpaceX instead of having it go through what government, right, it's private. So he's got it over here under a whole privatized thing, but the president isn't over that. And so they were like, here's the finger, I'm not giving you the file. You don't own us. And he's like, if I don't own you, then here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to just take it back and give it to the Army or the Navy or whoever, and then I'm going to own that file. And they were like bet And then he fired Alan Dolas. That didn't work out for him. So that was a lot of things. And not only that, but RFK was never going to let that go. The dad, not the current, and he got himself killed as well because of this whole thing. So I'm talking about a secret space program. I'm not talking about NASA. I'm talking about a secret space program like inside of NASA, like basically top clearance secret, all the UFO we're stuff, which I have never been that into aliens or anything. I was always just like, yeah, probably, you know whatever. But this this whole top security clearance like secret space program, blah blah blah. This goes to Tesla and it goes to Van over Bush, which not related to the other bushes. But it gets very interesting and it would take me like three shows to tell you guys all about it. Super look it up. The Dark Journalist does an awesome job on a lot of this. He does like two to four breakdown.
Speaker 1: You got to touch on it a little bit because I've let over it. Okay, I've never given credit because anything that has I'm like, oh, yeah, all these fucking confederate people from these different planets that don't fucking exist.
Speaker 2: Have this confederation and we have no no, not that not. We do have a secret space program, but it is the top think of it as like and well, we don't know what they're but I'm talking about the things that they are looking at. They're not going to tell us Okay, we flew up into you know, they're going to tell us, Yeah they went to Mars or whatever they did. But we know that there has been accidents and recovered items and recovered things that are unexplainable, and that's what we're talking about. We're basically talking about the X files. And so when we're talking about the X files, they have to have a board over it where they can't just give this information to anyone or even presidents because presidents come and go, so presidents are on a need to know basis. They don't get to know the top clearance stuff at all. And so most of the presidents were cool with that. But where he was already in the Navy, he had some like info on it because he was top clearance in the Navy, so he knew some like he did, he knew some shit, and so on top of it, his dad knew Howard Hughes. Pretty I'm good, and I'm sorry that Howard Hughes is a big player in all this. But I'm telling you, guys, there is like a definite committee space program over these things that they're holding all this information. And this is why Trump is going to let it go now, and it's going to kind of screw him because of Roy Cone. But I'll tell you he has to let it go if they're going to do Bluebeam, because if he doesn't let it open, then it's never going to work with the alien agenda. It's not. But if he opens it up, and right now, that's the way you tied all this in. Holy shit.
Speaker 1: So you think they're going to go forward with Bluebeam? Because I was thinking, yeah, I think they might abandon this one.
Speaker 2: Nope. I think they're what they're going to do because of this secrets, whole alien thing, because of this seance, because of them saying they talk to the Nine, because of all this weird stuff and all of this agenda around JFK's death. If they release those files, that's what's going to be in there. That's going to be in there, period. Because you know these people, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Trump and RFK or JFK Junior were best friends, or they probably are because there's that whole conspiracy that JFK Junior is still alive.
Speaker 2: So here's the problem with Trump. There is, okay at the top of all this crap, there is, and these guys look like they're telling more than secrets here. Look, I'm just reading the body language and I don't give a shit. You guys can say whatever you want, but this guy here, and if you haven't watched this, you have to go watch it, you guys. It's called Where's My Roy Cone spelled ceo hen and you've probably never heard of Roy Cone. And it's for a good reason because this was Trump's fixer. He was a lawyer, he was his dad was a top appellate judge. He was known as some of and I'll quote like one of the worst people I've ever met, one of the worst human beings that ever lived. He was sparred for ethical violations eventually, but he was on the board of something called perman Dex. And we're going to get to permandex and I've been promising my audience about permadex and there's going to be a whole thing on it. But permandex like permanent index of people to kill. But anyway, Yeah, the people on this board is Roy Khone and I'm telling you, guys, he was a close friend and really close to the Bromfman's Okay, he's literally in bed with Hoover. He's gay and so is Hoover and they hang out in the same places. There's multiple scandals, all kinds of stuff with him. Like I'm telling you this is like what I wrote down.
Speaker 1: About this because Heidi, when I first started the show, I did a whole deep dive and this was into Pizzagate, and Pizzagate led me into Jaeger Hoover and his ties into.
Speaker 2: Uh fuck Maxwell. Jis Lane's dad, what's his name?
Speaker 1: Well, funny, yeah, range that they had going on they basically had the whole Epstein thing started. Well I don't even know if that's when it started, but it was going on during Edgar Hoover. And it's funny like Hoover and you think of a vacuum. Yeah, that guy sucks yep.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 2: And this guy, he was the only literally and he's the only reason why Trump is who he is today. So this is a picture of him when he's very young. Whenever he had a problem, he just called Roy and Roy fixed it. Roy was in knee deep with the mob, probably way more than knee deep, but he This is them dressed up together at Studio fifty four. You tell me what the hell's happening here? Wait, who's then? That is Trump and Roy Cone. That's Trump rest like a fucking renaissance guy. Mm hmm at Studio fifty four. You can find this on Google. It's not hard. That's Trump, that's studio. Look at me. He looks just like Baron.
Speaker 1: You guys have to you guys have to go to Rock Finn and look at this video.
Speaker 2: Look at the body language. Look at the body language here. That's true.
Speaker 1: That that's sound saying I can't say no Diddy, right, there.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, this is a picture of him as well. And at the end of his life Jewish, and at the end of his life, Trump completely abandoned him. Well, I don't know, because I don't know, but I think he probably maybe is. No, I think he was. He was, he was, he was, Yeah, he was because they were in with banking and his mom said that the people didn't bank with them because they were Jewish, So you're right. And on top of that, he was pulled away from Trump like Trump dropped him like a hot potato. Because I don't know if you guys know this, but he's a germaphobe. Do you know that about Trump? He's like a weirdo germophobe. Well, he got aids this guy and so he dumps him, doesn't have nothing to do with him. And in fact, his parting gift to him was a pair of really fancy gold cuff links. Trump's this big time money guy. They're fake. The boyfriend tried to hawk them later and they're fake and so shit, Well, yeah, you think was a You think maybe Trump got had though I don't. I don't cannot.
Speaker 1: Oh, dude, Trump wants to buy these like fucking gets.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing I don't know about it because let me tell you, guys. With Trump, you guys, he's like obsessed with the World's Fairs for twenty twenty six, that's happening again.
Speaker 8: He had a big tell another world, Oh yes we are. Oh that's been released with the dates and he technology with the dates.
Speaker 2: They haven't said. They said it's gonna be the celebration for the birthday of America and all this stuff. And then we've got Elon Musk, who's crazy. Mom. I don't care what anybody says. Look at his mom if you want to know where he hails from. Crazy people. But there's also information on his background that's very whoa. But I will tell you with Trump, he started a gambling hotel back in the day and he named it Atlantis. Don't you find that super interesting, especially if you.
Speaker 1: Know there's Atlantis twenty minutes away from me in Reno.
Speaker 2: But like knowing what we know, just like the Mormons have a hotel called Kona Blue. Okay. Interesting? So yeah, and all of this, you know, it is what it is. We can't prove it, and it's gonna probably come out soon whatever they want us to know that is. But also on this board of permandex you have to understand there's a bunch of people on here. Now listen, listen to this board. Okay, Lewis Mortimer Bloomfield, I promise you this is going to come out in these JFK papers uh for for neck NAUSEI okay, former Prime Minister of Hungary. Now these are supposed to be upstanding businessmen. We're going to get there. Giorgio Mantello, Roy Cohne, Joseph Bonano, recognize that one. The mobster, Jean Demonil French, right, the French president. I think it was.
Speaker 1: Mobsters because in New York you had to deal with mobsters if you wanted to be a businessman.
Speaker 2: True. Also we have a count. We have Count Guitara's dispadofa spadafora But anyways, Mussolini's guy. Okay, So we're doing we're basically in bed with like all kinds of interesting things. We've got a mobster, We've got a Mussolini guy. We've got Roy Cohne. Like it, kid's interesting. Okay. So we've also got Hans sell Seligman, which is a banker from Basil. Uh. And then we also have Carlo. Oh my gosh, I wish their names weren't so hard. M I'm gonna spell it A N A L V O attorney and guess who he's the attorney for the House of Savoy. So Max Hageman, Miner Shibogi, Giuseppe Zagatti, another Italian fascist.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: And this one's my favorite one. Clay Shaw. Yeah, that Clay Shaw from the CIA. He's on the board. Yeah for next h simmer fay so c I A right, but all of them, all of this stuff right now, his uncle is. That's why he talks a lot about his uncle is because he's doing a flex when he does that, because he was you know, he was in good with Tesla, because Van over Bush was Tesla's like protege. And then he's best friends with him. So that's how that connects. But we're talking about on Permanex. It's funded by Halliburton, It's funded by all of these big people. Okay, Senators, we're talking roy Cone, New York City, industry, all these Dornburgers on there. Don't forget about that. Aerospace once again, Aerospace coming up, and Pan American, all these like different companies that are behind Permandex including Heineken Brew which is Bronfman. The Bronfman family is if you don't know, it's like huge, and then it's headed by Bloomfield.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and tied with pan Am by any chance, because PanAm was one of the biggest companies back.
Speaker 2: In the day. Yes, yes, it's the it is PanAm because they just called it that, like PanAm instead of Pan American PanAm. For sure, I never said that and then now and then, so you have to know though. This is basically this is how this Permandex is described. It's a holding company, but it's an assassination cabal and they have like all these little drawings on it, okay, like of how to trace it down, and it comes down from the Crown. So it goes from the Crown to something called the World Wildlife one thousand and one Club. Do you know about this? No, So the one thousand and one Club is interesting. It's basically like, let's save the world and all the animals and all the things in Da da da and they hide under that, okay. So basically an old timey carbon footprint bullshit basically. And then we've got Permandex, which is a division five FBI right above it, and then Hollinger on the side. So this is the little graph I'm telling you guys about. And they literally went around just like all the coups, all all the assassinations, like the assassination on Charles de Gaul, the French president, was all done by this company. Okay. So Permandex was literally formed just to do coups and kill people, period. So when we talk about that obvious, well, it's interesting it's been split down and split down and split down into other companies, but I believe so. Yeah. And so when you're talking about the Brompman connection and the Bloomfield connection, that goes back to credit sueee, like I said. And then we get into Israel Continental company, so permadex connects with Israel and global intelligence work. Bloomfield was Britain's special ops executive and the Bromfman's front man is Bloomfield. So Tibor Rosenbaum a BCI was also in with Permandex, which connects to Masade. And like I told you before, it was a permanent index of people to assassinate, even though they lie and say it's for permanent industry. Yeah, And so Layne Maxwell's was Massad too. Yes, yep, it connect. Believe me, if I kept going, it would connect all day long. Like I literally went down the whole thing and I was like, is everything connected? Even the Mormons? Because I'll show you another picture. I was like, this isn't even what. I was like, what am I reading? This is so weird? So why was von Braun in a Mormon theological film that no other people were allowed in except Mormons? Oh fucking weird. Yeah, And it just happens to be that he's got the globe behind him. He's got fucking rocket next time. Oh yeah, yeah. And when you talk this is the logo for permandex. I forgot to show it. Well, well, and then we get back here, okay, And whenever you get to this word right here, I promise you Mormons come up like it happens every dayn time. And don't forget that they had the one drop rule until nineteen seventy eight, that you could not have one drop of any kind of Jewish blood or black blood or any of this stuff in your bloodline. And so they were very sympathetic to the Nazis. They were sending aid over to them after the war one of the few people that aided actual Nazis. So you know, it's interesting. We can't one hundred percent say for sure that all of this is like, uh yeah, this happened, but we've got all this stuff obviously, like this is proof. And so I mean, I mean even Garrison's investigation, like it says right here, according to various intelligent sources, the money came through a swissation named Permondex. So I promise you guys, when JFK drops, you're going to hear this word a whole lot more. You're going to hear all about Permandex. And literally they are the ones calling the shots. They they were the ones that got to call the shots on who won the war in the first place. So it's very interesting because of the funding behind it period.
Speaker 1: And like it I also think is in all of these syops or false flags whatever, always look at who has the most to gain, And in this instance, I would say it would be Lyndon B.
Speaker 2: Johnson had the most to gain out of all of it. He was very drunk all the time though, but I think the CIA in general had the most to gain. And then also just the tops of all the Permandex itself. Think of it like the nWo of all the countries, like take out just it wasn't just against one person, right, like it was all of it. It was all the countries deciding like, hey, he's not you know, going to play ball. He's not going to do what we say. He's not listening, he's not gonna you know, he fired Alan Dolas. You don't do that, Like, yeah, I mean, Alan Dolas has some connections that are massive, Like Alan Dolas was, i mean an attorney for Hitler. The seventy percent of the funding for Hitler came from the company that Alan Dolas worked for.
Speaker 1: So on the surface, though it looks like Trump is taking out all these right, it.
Speaker 2: Does look that way. However, it makes me wonder what exactly he's doing because everything that he's doing, yes, it looks good on the surface. But then if you dig deep, right, like my husband was really into, like oh, look he's going to do tariffs and that's going to help everything, and then you know it'll bring like all the end of stry back to America. I'm like, it's not ready if they try and bring it back. We have so many stipulations, plus we have laws, we have to pay people a certain amount of money. Everything's going to cost a bajillion dollars and we're just going to have shortages. And he just looked at me and he was like what. And I'm like, yeah, that's how it's going to go. And the tariffs are not going to be paid by those companies. They're going to be paid by consumers. I promise, yes, because all they're going to do is they're going to jack up their prices. Yes, because the companies never take the hit for this shit. They just they absolutely not.
Speaker 1: They mark up their their product so that the consumer pays for anything that they would take a hit on. Their their goal is profit and every year their goal is to make more profit than they made the prior year.
Speaker 2: And so they're not going to take a hit on these tariffs.
Speaker 1: We are absolutely and I do have to mention before I go into the United States is not to bring back all this manufacturing.
Speaker 2: It's just not It would be amazing, but it's not ready. And to what about I live in I live in Utah. It's cold here. I can't burn my own fireplace on some days. Because they say, so, how are we going to have big cor corporations, you know, putting fumes into the air and blah blah blah. No, it's not gonna work that way. It's not. And if you think your hairspray or whatever is going to be two bucks at that point, dream on like it's not. But I'm not I'm not against it. I'm just saying we don't have the infrastructure yet. He's doing these things prematurely, which makes me wonder where's all the money gonna go that he is taking away from all these people, like the park rangers that are all losing their job. You know why they set it up?
Speaker 1: He has, he has there's a plan for after the plant, right, And I'm not gonna I'm not gonna stand back on I'm not gonna.
Speaker 2: To get my qubox dusted off and stand back on it. But in Q, it was always trust the plan.
Speaker 1: And I will say that like, there is more Delta's coming true and Q than there ever has been ever before. And if there was ever a time to believe in Q, it would be right fucking now because everything he said is coming true.
Speaker 2: However, well, gotta be careful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, however, like every syop has to have truth within it. In order for it to be a legit syop right right exactly, and and and you know, there's just too many things going on. Is like everything that you're bringing up about Donald Trump. And and just I said this recently, just the fact that everything that Amy says, what the fuck came out with that she came out with on Black pil Radio, I would say three years ago now, was just fucking insane. And it pissed me off because I was still a cute tart at that point, and I'm like, dude, you can't talk bad about Donald Trump. Like, who the fuck do you think you are? You can't say bad things about Donald Trump. So I was totally there. And then I was like, bring that bitch on im, like, fuck that shit, Like, Janet, you're friends with her, Tell that bitch. I want to fucking I want to debate her right now. And then I was like, all right, I got to prepare for this debate, like she said this, all right, let's look this up. Holy shit, that's true. Yeah, let's look this. Oh wait, his kids really did go to Jesuit schools. Okay, let me look into this. Okay, yeah, global leaders, Hey, Janet tell Amy says, what the fuck that I retract everything that I said. I do not want to debate her because she will destroy me. Let me go ahead and take my cue hat off. Because if the face of Q is Donald Trump, and all this shit I'm looking into about Donald Trump is true, and I can't debunk it.
Speaker 2: Fuck And I'm I'm not saying he's not gonna do good things, but I'm just saying this because you know me, I'm I have no skin in the game because I don't I don't like any of them. I pledge my allegiance to God and that's it, and I wait for the fruit of the labors on the rest. So I am waiting to see before I throw him under the bus. However, we cannot dispute his background, and it worries me some of the things that I've seen, and so you know, it also worries me that Baron's six foot nine. I don't know anyway. He'm fucking Heidi.
Speaker 1: I'm not even gonna lie like if there was ever it takes me out a little. That's him, and I'm gonna yeah, And you know what, you are the perfect person to talk to this about, because I'm like, yo, I don't think Donald Trump is the anti Christ, but him and Heylon, him and Elon together could be curating the perfect stage to introduce him.
Speaker 2: Have you seen when I said about Elon's mom? Have you seen her? She's very dark and she purposely is dark, and she looks like a witch, and she's very into some weird stuff. And Elon is very secretive. His whole family, yea, is very He just had another baby, like and he hit it, and I you know, he only has one kid with him everywhere he goes, but he has twelve kids. But I think that kid's a clone. Honestly, I just think it's weird. I just think it's weird that he has one child that he pays attention to and all the rest can go to hell. First of all. Second of all, Elon's got some skeletons in his closet and his family line does also, so I don't trust him at all whatsoever.
Speaker 1: So it's probably trying to impregnate, Like they're like, is this the one? No, but they know that the Elon seed is going to bring it about, so they're like, all right, let's get this one.
Speaker 2: Nope, not the one, Nope, not the one. This is the one. That's why it's scary. Yeah, it is scary because I mean, if you even do not a deep dive on his mom, just a surface level, she is, she's something. She's into some weird stuff. I'm serious. I mean it's yeah, she's got really dark views. She's she's very strange.
Speaker 1: And these people don't have center stage for no reason. It's not by chance, it's not just we don't believe coincidence.
Speaker 2: Blood Lines matters, absolutely, bloodlines matter. And I'm telling you guys, like I don't know what's happening there because I try to back and just say look it up for yourself. But it has me concerned. The only thing about Trump that concerns me is he's a really big wild card now because he doesn't care about your reelection vote anymore. And also he told all of us Christians we'd never have to vote again. So are they going to move this into like a king queen thing? Like, are they going to move this into like they're going to take over? I don't know what he meant by that statement, but I didn't like it. But I am very critical.
Speaker 1: I also think that he's going to retire the United States of America as a corporation, and therefore the forty seventh president will be the last president of the United States.
Speaker 2: But he's also going to be whatever number it is before.
Speaker 1: We became a corporation, and he's going to be like, up, now, we are the original United States of America and whatever voting that was, because it was like it was, they didn't have a structure on it back then, so he could be like.
Speaker 2: All right, we're ready.
Speaker 1: I think I think I'm ready to step down, So let's have an election.
Speaker 2: Well I know this, you know his number or sorry or no, you're he's.
Speaker 1: Gonna he's going to give it to Donnie Junior. Donny is going to take They're going.
Speaker 2: To hold out. They're going to hold out for Baron for sure. For sure. I think Bear has been programmed.
Speaker 1: You keep it in the family, right, because Donnie Junior is a great person for the mag of people to vote for coming up.
Speaker 2: And then but did you see him doing the feminine energy sigil at the presidential thing and he's like and his wife had to like knock it off. I don't know, he's not smart enough to keep it under wraps, like you gotta keep it under wraps a little there No, that was That wasn't donn j that was That was another son. I can't his name maybe me right now, okay, but another one, Yes, that was Eric. That was Eric Trump.
Speaker 1: And I think I think that Don Junior is going to take the reins next and he's just going to continue what Trump is doing, and that is curating the stage for Baron.
Speaker 2: I mean, we can't definitely.
Speaker 1: We can't overlook these Lockwood angershod lockwooll books.
Speaker 2: Uh be mom heritage, Yeah, his mom's heritage.
Speaker 1: In the same thing, we can talk about how how Elon is like, oh, that's not the kid, Op, that's not the kid.
Speaker 2: Same time with Trump, same thing with I will say this for Baron, he is the moon child. I truly believe that they never had another. And she is quoted as saying, I do not need another one. I just need Baron. I think they planned a lot about him, and I I will go on record stating that I think he was a moonchild and planned that way. One there is they have big plans for Baron.
Speaker 1: He is absolutely whatever their plans for us, Baron is huge in what those plans are.
Speaker 2: And also, if you've noticed, and this goes back to what we're talking about space is extremely important. Right now. They are blowing up the whole space thing like crazy right now. And as I've showed you here, when it goes to this secret space program, like I've said, dark journalist doesn't nobody can hold a candle to his research on this. It's like hours and hours and hours. I'm talking like at least forty shows three hours each. It's a lot. And I'm telling you he is going down some rabbit holes. I love his stuff because he'll show you docs and I'm like, Okay, now I'm a listening because I'm all about proof because i want to go see it for myself. Just like that weird church I told you about. This is a little tie in that weird church that the CIA started. This church came out of that church. And have you heard of this church before the processed Church of the Final Judgment with the swastika and he had it right here Manson Yep. This comes out of that. This church comes out of that and becomes the Manson Church. It's weird. And we haven't even got to the star.
Speaker 1: Laurel Canyon, fucking Baron Trump fucking yep.
Speaker 2: All and one more thing we haven't gotten to our star of our show yet. Wee Harvey Oswald, who worked at the William Riley Coffee Company. Now, he was known to basically not keep a job very well. He was known to quit his job all the time. They're constantly moving, don't have very much money. That's why his wife was staying with that other lady and all of this. Well, so she says, we'll talk about that anyway. He works at this company and it still exists to this day, the William Riley Coffee Company. And all of the people, all of them, not just one. All of the people that worked at the William Riley Coffee Company making coffee, not bombs or you know, spaceships, all got jobs at NASA right after jebk happened. Okay, And not only did they all get jobs there. And this is real me, No, I had to bring the weirdest stuff for you because I knew you would understand. Not only that, but Lee Harvey Oswald was quoted as saying he was going to go work at NASA and he was super excited about it. Now, why on earth would this coffee guy the sweeping floors be going to work at now if he's not a made guy like that just doesn't make any sense. And so when you're talking about Lee Harvey Oswald, you have to understand a couple of things about him. Number One, he isn't what he seems. And I can show you, guys, I hope I put it in here. He was here. It is friends of David Ferry, that's right, from the CIA church from the CIA friends with him and he said he didn't know him, but he did, and this picture proves it. During the CAP days. So they were in this program together when Lee Harvey Oswald was like seventeen, so he had not only been groomed, he was already in the military then and working underneath David Ferry. And so it has come out now that he was in the YouTube program as a marine. And then they took him and discharged him immediately within twelve hours, which doesn't happen, and they put him into the CIA, and literally Lieutenant Colonel Dan Marvin, he was a Green Beret, said that I was in the Special Forces, and they literally briefed us that Lee Harvey Oswald was how to make a patsy and that he also knew that he Lee Harvey Oswald had been given the operation to kill Castro and from an upper window building, and so all of this stuff comes out later that Lee Harvey Oswald was definitely a CIA agent, and that's why he was so cool under pressure when everything popped off and everything was happening and they arrested him. That's why he wasn't even breaking a sweat. He was just look at his face. He doesn't get a shit. Okay, he doesn't because he's thinking, they're going to come get me out of this. Who shows up for Lee Harvey Oswald is interesting. It's a mobster lawyer and he didn't even call him. He just showed up but ties back to perm Index. So it's really he was screwed from the beginning. And that's why one of the saddest things you'll hear from him is, I guess I'm the patsy. And it was that moment that he understood it that was like utterly sad, utterly sad. I felt so bad for him because not only did all of his buddies like betray him. Marina's dad was a Russian Army intel officer and she has been said that she's in the FBI. And the reason why we know that is because Ruth Payne was in the CIA, the lady she was staying with, and they didn't ever let her go back to that lady's house after everything happened, because they were like, she's in the CIA and Marina's in the FBI, and so they split them up. And all of the interviews with his wife were done through Ruth Payne because they didn't have anybody that spoke Russian. So god only knows what she really said. She came out later and tried to really stand up for him and say, no, it wasn't about that, blah blah blah, but they've literally shut her up. Do you think she's a relationship? Was a fucking h She was a prostitute. I mean, have you seen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like the cartoon no Utopia, the it was John Cusack is in it and it came I don't think I've seen it. It came out right before COVID hit and it was about a comic book that revealed a comic book that had conspiracies in it and it sounds like I should have Yes, you definitely should have it. And it revealed that there was a virus being released on the public and played this character where he released the virus and then he had twins.
Speaker 2: I have to watch this, this sounds good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he had twins where he infected one of the twins and then I had this virologist who created a virus, or who created a virus and a vaccine. He was like, hey, this is just like your virus and then killed or infected one of the twins with it and then said, injector with your your your vaccine and then like replaced the twins with the healthy one. It is like it worked, And so they showed the whole public. Hey, it worked, so everybody injected themself with the virus well and just happened to come out like right during Covidyo creepy.
Speaker 2: No, I did not watch this, what the hell? Yes?
Speaker 1: But anyways, anyways, so do you think how how fucking ironic is it though that he was basically, uh, the poster child for teaching patsies and ended up becoming one himself.
Speaker 2: Wow, I mean it's I just feel bad for him because he literally thought that he was going to be saved, right and also when we get into who killed him, this is a picture and even people that know a whole bunch about the Kennedy case. Have not seen this often. And one guy asked me, is this real? And I'm like, yes, I vetted it. It's from the CIA government like website. I mean, unless they staged it. This is Richard Nixon with jack Ruby and Prescott Bush. They're at a conference. It's like some sales conference thing. But I'm sorry, this little thing right here together it speaks volumes, like what what do these men like the bartender like prostitute guy owner like strip club owner, not prostitute, sorry, strip club owner, And then with the president and Prescott Busch, like it just doesn't make any sense. So when you're looking at things all around on this case, it's like that everywhere, like I could have gone on and on and on, even even back to George de Moronshield he knew Jackie Kennedy's dad. Yeah, and and one of the other ones was like his divorce lawyer or something like Alan Dolis. I mean, back to Hitler. Like weird stuff, just weird stuff all over the place, And you're just like, is this real life?
Speaker 1: Yes, because these are the key players, and these are the main actors, and these main actors have kids, and their kids become the main actors, and they just keep the family going and bloodlines.
Speaker 2: It's blood lines.
Speaker 1: These people are center stage for a fucking reason.
Speaker 2: And why why are all the Kennedy males dead, like almost all of them? If I were RFK, I'd be terrified, freaking terrified. But don't forget his first wife died under curious circumstances.
Speaker 7: Also so and you know when you look at the final role like he his his uncle played the key figure in this, in the Turning of America, right, the key figure, and now he it's to play a key figure in bringing it all home.
Speaker 2: Well, but don't forget all the other guys, all the other guys that were there and involved in this. Okay, all of the other Kennedy guys fought against the system, whereas RFK Junior is kind of on board. And you know, I find it strange because his wife died very weird circumstances, his first wife, Like maybe they own his ass, and I'm concerned about that, but I can't prove it. I will say this as a little throw into the part two or whatever of this. The Mormons go heavy on this, and there is very little that I brought here because it goes back further to Howard Hughes and the CIA, and it ties into this. But for Bobby's dad, for rfk's dad, Junior's dad, they are all over it. In fact, the person that I believe killed Bobby Kennedy Senior was working for the Mormon Church. So and that's on record. So I'm just telling you guys, yeah, it's all connected into that part of it.
Speaker 1: Is there anything, oh yeah, that you want out here tonight on this episode?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 2: One thing, if you guys want to check out some of my research, This book Age of Secrets is really good. This was written by a key player to a lot of the precursors to all of this permandex This has a lot to do with the Mormons and their infiltration of Howard Hughes and I do have a whole presentation on that. It's on my channel if you guys want to check it out by Age of Secrets. It is really good. And so Gerald Bellett is the one that has got it published here, but it was from or I mean wrote it for Meyer Publishing, and that was Meyer who John Meyer. He was actually there and includes excerpts from his diary about the RFK assassination so very interesting stuff. We'll go ahead and live that link down there.
Speaker 1: So guys, if you're listening to this, guys and gals, if you're listening to this and you want to go ahead and check that book out, go ahead and scroll down right now and click on that right there and you can order that book. And while you're down there, go ahead and click on that link that says Heidi Love Everything, and that will give you a link to everything Heidi love. So she doesn't have to go ahead and plug her stuff right here, because you can just click it right there and go follow everything that she's doing over there at the Unfiltered Rise. Go follow her Instagram, all of our social media accounts. I know I took away you're plugging by saying, everybody, go ahead and click that.
Speaker 2: But you think you want to leave my listeners with I do have on my Patreon twice a month I drop episodes that are a little bit different from this, all about murder, Mormons and Mayhem. My most recent one that we just dropped, which I do with an atheist ex Mormon, because why not. I'm a Christian and I love Jesus, but I respect everybody and I like to have the dichotomy there, and so we have completely different agendas, completely different ideas, and it still works really well. It's a super fun time. So my newest one is Israel Keys, if you're not familiar with Israel Keys, a serial killer. He was a Mormon, and so was Ted Bundy. And it goes a lot deeper than that, and we try to go into all of those for you, including all of the Mormon crap that's going on out there. So yeah, got to go check it out.
Speaker 1: Five bucks and five bucks, that's that's worth it, right, I mean, what do you pay for everything?
Speaker 2: I mean, and they get all the pre show yep, they no commercials, two extra shows. I don't take away and like go half on my shows or any of that stuff. I'll always just leave it how it is and give you more because that's what I'm trying to do.
Speaker 1: Go check out Heid eleven the Unfiltered Rice, and with that, I'm going to leave you guys the way that I always do, and that is keep digging.
Speaker 2: Down those rabbit holes.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, wait, wait, wait, we can't leave it like that. It's got to be open up that third eye