Speaker 1: Who's gonna do if I say to you the true church isn't the papal church or whatever? The true churches? Chicano Church, bro sol.
Speaker 2: Old Church is the only through church, and how could you review me or whatever?
Speaker 3: It's essay exclusivism.
Speaker 4: Bro Chicano Church, brool Old Church is the only through.
Speaker 5: Church, and how could you review me?
Speaker 6: Or whatever?
Speaker 3: Esay exclusivism?
Speaker 1: Bro what's up bro a Lio or whatever? Hey dude, look, I went to Victory Church one time or whatever. I seen the Holy Tamali and the sky bro and it converted me. Chicano Church, brour hold on Cholo Church is the only two.
Speaker 5: Church, and how could you review me or whatever?
Speaker 3: It's essay exclusivism, bro Chicano Church, bro.
Speaker 1: Solo Church is the only true.
Speaker 5: Church, And how could you review me or whatever?
Speaker 4: It's essay exclusivism bro Chicano Church, bro Solo.
Speaker 2: Church is the only two church and how could you review me or whatever?
Speaker 3: It's essay exclusivism.
Speaker 4: Bro Chicano Church, bro Hololo Church is the only two.
Speaker 5: Church and how could you review me? Or whatever?
Speaker 3: It's essay exclusivism bro.
Speaker 1: A LiOD or whatever. Dude, But listen, what are you gonna do if I say to you the true church isn't the papal church or whatever? The true churches? Chicano Church, bro.
Speaker 2: To ur hold Soolo Church is the only two church, and how could you review me or whatever?
Speaker 3: It's essay exclusivism.
Speaker 4: Bro Chicano Church, bro to ur Hololo Church is the only two church, and how could you view me or whatever?
Speaker 3: It's essay exclusivism, bro.
Speaker 1: What's up bro apol another or whatever? Due Hey dude, look I went to Victory Church one time or whatever. I've seen the Holy Tamali and the sky bro and it converted me. Chicano Church, bro hold on Cholo Church is the only.
Speaker 5: Two church, and how could you view me or whatever?
Speaker 4: It's essay exclusivism bro Chicano Church, Broolo.
Speaker 2: Church is the only two church, and how could you view me or whatever?
Speaker 4: It's essay exclusivism bro Chicano Church, broo.
Speaker 2: Soolo Church is the only two church, and how could you review me or whatever?
Speaker 3: It's essay exclusivism. I'm bro.
Speaker 1: Bro sol Old Church is the only through church.
Speaker 4: How could you refuse me or whatever? It's exclusivism bro a good or whatever?
Speaker 5: Due to your computer?
Speaker 7: Could you generate me a sermon in the style of Bill at Sunday and Reverend Billy Graham.
Speaker 1: Uh, give it a lot of kick, put a little punch in it. I'm gonna I'm gonna be a pastor right now. I'm gonna be a mega church fessional. Ladies and gentlemen, you pay attention right now. I love you in this audience.
Speaker 7: Guys, girls, young men, you see what happened my hand here, Holy Rage Banks.
Speaker 1: You think these are a pair.
Speaker 7: Of shades, That is not what I have in my hand, ray Bans, This is spiritual site, Holy Rade Banks. This is the vision that you get from God, Ray Bands.
Speaker 8: And when you.
Speaker 1: Put these shades only wait, you.
Speaker 7: Will see the world the way that God sees it, Ray Baums. When I put all holy Rade wait, the scales fall from his eyes gray bounds, and now he has Holy Rade wait, the spiritual guccies that you and the congregation provide for me through your.
Speaker 3: Tithes spiritual guccies.
Speaker 1: Friends, I want you to stop, and I want you to think about that for a minute. See how this is a scam, Dude, give it a lot of kick, like anybody could do this dumb ass scam.
Speaker 9: Put a little punch in the.
Speaker 1: Scales fall from his eyes, and now he has holy raide Bait. You think these are air.
Speaker 7: Of shades, that is not what I have in my hand, ray Bans. This is spiritual sight, holy raid. This is the vision that you get from God.
Speaker 1: Ray Bams.
Speaker 7: And when you put these shades of holy rade, you will see the world the way that God sees it.
Speaker 1: Ray Bounce.
Speaker 3: When I put all holy raids, the.
Speaker 1: Scales fall from his eyes, Gray Bounce, and now he has Holy Rade. Friends, I want you to stop, and I want you to think of that from gaze based brother. Won't you come down from my bone high, geeze.
Speaker 6: Based brother, gaze based brother.
Speaker 10: Won't you come down from my bone high and touch my cheese, touch my bloodshone high, touch my glues bone high in this guy's brother.
Speaker 1: Won't you come down slapping geese? Can I get slap on the cheek? Yeah, I can't get slap?
Speaker 11: Phone the butt check Jeze face brother, you're gonna come down and find you because he face father, I don't I don't know, geeze face brother.
Speaker 6: You're gonna read inside You're into your geee face brother. You want to got damn cheese?
Speaker 12: Like I need seven figures, I need seven figures. I need seven figures.
Speaker 13: Bro, I got the following.
Speaker 9: I got twenty eight thousand. I got two hundred thousand. I'll take exactly. How do I monetize my speech?
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: How do I monetize?
Speaker 9: I like money and I like shoes.
Speaker 8: How do I feel a business?
Speaker 14: I don't really care about how many from.
Speaker 15: An Oriental to a born rental wigger Bruce, and I'm a boosy Protestants for every time by my merch is my ministry, my church. I'm blessing God.
Speaker 1: Oh JD.
Speaker 15: Please don't save me. I've been safe for a yard. Every yay bity wop. He got me fascinated.
Speaker 1: I take my pride.
Speaker 15: That's my dude. Like mufossa baby my testimony. Get me money, bat or watch a waga. I'll be back for my own super chance. Like I'm sure the nigga. I need to monetize yousefit Christians. I need some money from them. That's my missions. And if I'm coming up against real Christians, I run like hell not to take in. Hey, Jay, don't make me play myself. I'm ark this my meal, take it, please, don't make me fail. Please please, please, bro.
Speaker 13: I got the following.
Speaker 9: I got twenty eight thousand. I got to dree thousand exacted. How do I monetize?
Speaker 13: You know what I mean?
Speaker 9: How do I monetize? I like money and I like shoes. How do I feel hate business?
Speaker 14: I don't really care about how many followers are happy.
Speaker 1: I need seven figures. I need seven figures. I need seventy figures because my girl got nice figures. We're pulling up on them. More mons, more moms, we need momon oh money moments. Let's lie God more.
Speaker 13: My statement, basement, basement, Bam.
Speaker 1: Bam bam, underwear.
Speaker 13: Baic the were sphere for rising space more man, Spaceman space.
Speaker 16: Go long.
Speaker 13: Seas with you, no manner of love.
Speaker 17: I didn't want.
Speaker 13: My space.
Speaker 6: A body's very.
Speaker 8: Phoenix, good Phoenix, good Phoenix, phenix, good space s.
Speaker 13: Space space.
Speaker 1: Space Yall can already tell I'm in one of them moods, right, I'm in one of them moods. Shout out to milk Dollar pure dropping another new banger. We gotlo church church Randy Balls is shaking in his boots. Any church, bro, But listen, this is the evangelical mix Bro, what are you gonna do if I say to you, make the more chiefs the true church more sweet peet. He isn't the papal church or whatever. The true churches church, Bro, Solo Church is the only true church.
Speaker 5: And how could you review me or whatever?
Speaker 4: It'ses exclusivism, Bro Chicano Church, Bro.
Speaker 1: Solo Church is the only through church.
Speaker 5: And how could you review me or whatever?
Speaker 3: It's exclusivism.
Speaker 1: Shout out to this fool over here, Bro. This dude is a totally local fool bringing the heatro. But listen, I'm in a mood a little but the day, you know what I'm saying, I just want to kick it off with a little bit of a little bit of emotion or whatever. The store the paradigm of absolute control. Get in the moat, get into the floods.
Speaker 7: Far we're trying here doing simple things, pointing out meant to be in nature of me n astral and this is where we find the source that God made to transcend the new world order.
Speaker 1: And that's why they want to try to keep us out of it.
Speaker 6: Another these.
Speaker 8: Christian mony sum.
Speaker 6: Alive.
Speaker 8: Body know about these people. I'm gonna have face these.
Speaker 3: Sum They literally crawled out from under rupts.
Speaker 1: They agree and they run around and satan.
Speaker 3: We want babies.
Speaker 5: I have them.
Speaker 18: One video, Hillary is in the treaty with stuff man.
Speaker 1: She sleeps in the same room that they.
Speaker 13: Leave Your world on one life.
Speaker 9: If my mother weaves a rule over.
Speaker 6: The walking on.
Speaker 19: One is a lid, imagine how that she sells.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 13: I'm don't lastic.
Speaker 8: Brother than you boatman that soul.
Speaker 6: Yeah, baby, you're a rule.
Speaker 20: Lam quiet and gods arming around on the mountain, Ross Spear gets close to the eagle.
Speaker 8: Head, Argo.
Speaker 20: Said, some sing we don't even know it's head itself rising up against us beans.
Speaker 13: Warning people there stopping.
Speaker 8: I'm so pierced.
Speaker 20: We're gonna stand your down at the moon. Oh we're gonna stab your well. Yes, sir, We're gonna stave you with them mo tonight and they are least Jesus gonna say we will somebody.
Speaker 8: We love our Muslims.
Speaker 21: All this super all so sweet. I'm feeling it tonight. Can you check me higher?
Speaker 13: Tool of a race?
Speaker 1: Weather on no gelze mm hmm, y'all feeling it. I know y'all's feeling it.
Speaker 13: We gotta.
Speaker 14: Who come on?
Speaker 22: Oh when I try and try your so gus, but I guess you did. That's a sad of stormy goes and din because I know you try to start. Maybe when you broke up, then I had to come again and show you are you're alives all those things you said alas, yes, a shop, Yes, hide your lives and pay even though you don't.
Speaker 8: Have that for your lives.
Speaker 1: Yes, that crop, yes, that.
Speaker 23: Here it is.
Speaker 14: Come on.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, we're gonna stop right there. I got one message. Nobody does it better. They can come closer than close.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 24: Yeah, we're just trying to make you see nobody does it better than me.
Speaker 1: Oh man, how y'all feeling tonight? Trying to see if there's anything else I got to sing before my my voice is going out. I can't sing my voice out before we even get going, am I am? I forgetting any of the classics? I I know, y'all like this one. I'm feeling my voice is going though it's cracking. We can't crack the voice before we even get storeded, otherwise I'll be retal it. Maybe it's time for some freestyle and I don't know, maybe we got to go back to the to the to the studio. You know what I'm saying. We gotta get some flow going again. I gotta start feeling my float. Mm hmm uh uh uh h m m mmmmmm uh uh.
Speaker 5: Yeah like that.
Speaker 8: Mm hmmmmmm.
Speaker 1: Doc says, for two dollars, hear me out dog geopolitics karaoke. I like it because it sounds wacky, but I don't know how it would work. Dosky says again, you you got it. J x T Ocean says, for ten dollars, let me hear one more time. Real will go. You are real wi goum. He's out there paying money. He wants to hear it again. You're talking about the roostlat song. Y'all will never get tired of that one, do you. That's a hit maker. Listen, Tonight is a chill night. Y'all can call in and talk about whatever you want to when we go to calls. I don't care, except for Tag because I don't put her by the sleep well look. In the meantime, I don't care what you want to talk about. Y'all. Want to hear business church again? You got it?
Speaker 9: I need seven figures, I need seving figures.
Speaker 6: I need seven figures.
Speaker 9: Bro I got the following, I got twenty eight thousand. I got two hundred thousand on TASAC. How do I monetize?
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 9: How do I monetize?
Speaker 14: I like the money and I like shoes.
Speaker 25: How do I.
Speaker 9: I don't really care about how many.
Speaker 15: Followers from an Oriental to a born rental wigger. I'm Ruslan and I'm a Boosy's Protestants. For every done by my merchy is my ministry, my church. I'm blessing God.
Speaker 26: JD.
Speaker 15: Please don't save me. I've been safer for a yard. Heavy yady bitty whoop. He got me fascinated, But I think my pride, it's my dude. He like MUFOSSI baby my testimony, getting me money bat or watch a way that I'll be back for my own super chance. Like I'm sorcinative. I need to monetize them. So fighting Christians, I need some money from them. That's my mission. And if I'm coming up against real Christians, I run like tell them not to take in. Hey, Jay, don't make me play myself. I'm here a ticket for the dinner bell this my meal ticket. Please don't make me fail, Please please please.
Speaker 9: Bro I got to following, I got twenty eight thousand. I got two hundred thousand exacting. How do I monetize you?
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: How do I monetize?
Speaker 9: I like money and I like shoes.
Speaker 13: How do I feel like business?
Speaker 9: I don't really care about how many followers I have. I need seven figures.
Speaker 1: There you go, yeah like that, y'all want this one again. This one's got a lot of feeling in it.
Speaker 6: Moment space Wise, let's create a new life moment space Oh God, so there he's.
Speaker 8: Told about it, but he looks good.
Speaker 18: Mormon space Wise, Hormer, space Wise, very.
Speaker 8: S, space S, space Man, fight.
Speaker 27: Man, all right, warm Space Shies, Lords of Color.
Speaker 13: They have the on serial.
Speaker 8: Not Magic Got it's so lightly magic.
Speaker 6: Got face for writing morn more than space Wise, creating new.
Speaker 8: Life schools the most.
Speaker 1: Oh dang man, you can't tell me that's not a hit. I get Mormon tingles up under my underwear every time I sing that song. And you know, if you're getting Mormon tingles, you're getting my little Brigham Young's starts to get tingly, you know what I'm saying. That's when you know it's a hit. About what somebody said Brigham Young's son was a Jamie said was a cross dresser. I don't I'm not doubting, y'all, just don't know Mormon spits. But all right, but I got a hold on just one second, one thing at a time, one day at a time.
Speaker 24: One day at a time, all the space wise, creating new lives.
Speaker 1: I'm told I have to play this Tolo Church clip. So I got a bunch of realle saying you gotta play this, gotta play this. Okay, hold on, everybody just relaxed. So apparently Bringham Young's son he was wearing magic panties, not magic underwear, right, magic panties.
Speaker 28: Magic panties are feeling so tight, Magic panties, they feel so right, Magic lingeries, Mormon panty wives.
Speaker 1: Theater magic, What is that? I can't hear you. It just sounds like me me me, me, me, me, me me me what? Okay, what about it? And he could just send it to me, send it in the text. Okay, okay. But there's like twenty people saying, you gotta look at this, look at this, look at this. But uh, he was Madam Petrini. We got a rap song right here. Somebody said, I gotta play the tolo. A.
Speaker 19: There's a tolo right here, he said that Toto church. Bro, Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I like this floor air brow pick this out.
Speaker 5: Another track, sweat Dang.
Speaker 1: A lot of like sphericals, sisters, Bro, me show, my aunt came and my cousins came up.
Speaker 25: Whatever.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of spears are showing up, Bro, a lot of orbs girls.
Speaker 29: Master production.
Speaker 6: They ain't do it.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm about to order some chips and sausa right now. Bro, I'm looking at a freaking table in the restaurant. Dog coming up in the world or young You're so win to get the order? Dude, how come they got everybody's uncles at her bro.
Speaker 29: Over to California, child head of Definite had nothing because I wasn't giving nothing.
Speaker 9: We was told from the job.
Speaker 1: I would say yourself, they ain't do They even got like black girls coming up or whatever.
Speaker 29: Had to be a man early at the age of nine, got a hustle for my every day on the ground, me and mouths so running the street, coming home late with the tree, taking the beach the bro Mody win the house, Grandpapa M's go, Grandma left.
Speaker 13: The year before leaving us.
Speaker 1: To know, shut a sad time for my family before we had to move out.
Speaker 29: Separated from this could stay to get a strong, gety body went, they go, wait, what can I say? By then I was old enough to do my g up from the feet up, ready to go straight down to control.
Speaker 13: No Pa to send me.
Speaker 27: My sweating.
Speaker 6: Struggle coming up, but I gotta trust.
Speaker 14: And down the steak sonother situation on me.
Speaker 29: I was raised from the giddy up to stay his church. Waking up Sunday morning wasn't and easy.
Speaker 27: Like a birthday.
Speaker 29: You can't go till the morning except a few whiles, and I kept going, yall was getting up waking.
Speaker 1: Up because dang, dude, I was waiting for the freaking low Riders or whatever. Dude, that's the Holy Tomali right there, though, Dude, I went through the D three church or whatever, and then like they gave me like a holy chip or whatever, and I seen the image of the Holy Tomali and then I was like converted or whatever.
Speaker 5: Bro a fool.
Speaker 1: But Forrell, though it sounded a little bit serious and joking around too much, too much jokes, I got one message. Well you know, we y'all know We in a lot of rap beefs right now with a lot of people, especially Ruse Run, I mean use Lan, Ruse Lane, I mean Ruse Russ, Ruse Long. All I gotta say is this all of you player hustlers. Now, you know you can't keep me out once you crack the dough. Either join the team or as best you flee. Nobody does it better than me. They can come closer than close. Yeah yeah, original, he never will be. We bumped from coast to coast.
Speaker 24: Yeah yeah, We're just trying to make you see it's all will to ever be. Nobody does it.
Speaker 1: They can go closer than close.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh wait what am I talking about?
Speaker 9: Recipe?
Speaker 6: That was?
Speaker 1: Oh, y'all didn't know that Ruse Line preaches on the Coca Cola schism. The big Coca Cola PEBSI split is the only schism Ruse Run knows about. And when he go to the synagogue to preach, bro, you best believe you're going to get an in depth, exegetical exit Jesus of the PEBSI Die Cooke schism.
Speaker 30: Can guys imagine how that worked out. Didn't work out very well, so launching New Coke and nextay five something sweeter recipe that was more similar to pepsi. However, Nu cooke was such a disaster it almost caused co Cola the soda wars. And this is why it's because there was three categories of people that these folks were looking at.
Speaker 1: They had the advocate. This retar is preaching in dumb synagogues that made young Don get his Young Dong got his dong chopped off, literally, young Dong, God is we we chopped off at the stupid judaizing synagogue true story, by the way. And then he becomes an atheist and these retards are the ones that are responsible. So you're trying to tell me it don't matter what church you go to, Why did we matter who curs? This is why it matters, dummies, because you send a bunch of people to this nonsense while he's up there preaching on corporate schisms in corporate church, freaking business church, dude, And where the hell are they meeting in a damn gym with a freaking Bloomer evangelical poster and a Manora rouselance preaching from his laptop about coke.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: These people think you are dumb, dude. They are taking you for a ride. They think you are ris hearted. Y'all are rustarted, I can say that much.
Speaker 9: And then had the people that completely oppose them.
Speaker 1: So Pale's gonna We're gonna have a bil So what y'all think about that?
Speaker 31: Right there?
Speaker 1: Y'all telling me I'm bad for telling people that this dude is a retard. Meanwhile, you know that we can you know, we consistently putting out bangers that you can't deny. You know we already won the rap beef. He ain't even got a response. He can't even wrap beef. He ain't got nothing in response. Now, this is the same fake Mexican synagogue that he sends and God Logic send people to look at this nonsense. People who say their church is the way. I say, it's a heresy to say that there's one true church according to these retards who got young Don to become young Don by getting a circumcision and becoming an atheist, that's what they convinced them of.
Speaker 32: That y'all all know that Shoe was the way the truth in the life, and he's found in many different churches and many different communities.
Speaker 33: This is the ministry of healing This is doing real stuff, not getting super chats and clicks on YouTube.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 1: That's just because nobody will find your dumb shit entertaining. You would be all about some super chats if you could actually get an audience for your nonsense, for the holy Tamali or whatever you worship. Dufist, Sorry that was the flesh instead of cooking. Abrol I got a taco trug. But it's also like a Centerguther at the same time or whatever. I'm gonna be a parked outside the temple mount. Hey, do you guys come get like a holy dradle or whatever. Also, by the way, you could probably come get like a couple of Tamalis or whatever. The Kulsher kamalies Bro, I'm the Kosher Rabbi of the Messianic Taco trug.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: The brothers, this is not right. We have real falsehoods in our mist These are the people God, Logic and Rouselin are sending their Muslim converts too. That's why it matters, dummies, That's why this this is nonsense. The by the way, who has not yet washed the epic Piers Morgan event. By the way, here's another here's another great clip where he just explains his whole retorted marketing strategy.
Speaker 14: You're leaning on scarcity limited edition. There's only a few of it.
Speaker 1: It drives So you got to get a copy of that golly Ambition book, Bro. You got to get a copy of that Rouse Line Prayer Journal.
Speaker 5: Dong.
Speaker 1: You need a Golly Ambition T shirt because it's a limit to dash.
Speaker 14: Dong value and the hype of it up and more people engage. Okay, So that is something else initialategure collaboration. You can use scarcity to drive the perceived value of which when you drop something that's scarce, you're leaning on scarcity limited edition.
Speaker 9: There's only a few of it.
Speaker 14: It drives the value and the hype of it up and more people engage. Okay, So that is something else initial teaching collaboration. You could use scarcity to drive the perceived value of which when you drop something that's scarce, you're leaning on scarcity limited edition.
Speaker 9: There's only a few of it.
Speaker 14: It drives the value and the hype of it up and more people engage.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: So that is talk about business church, dude. That's the whole thing is business church, bro. So this is what Jamie was talking about. This is Brigham Young's son. This is him. This is the sun dressed up as a prairie muffin. Now, I know a lot of y'all boys in the chat are like, damn boy, he kind of flying, he kind of fly right there. A lot of y'all are going full will Smith right two five's is a ten.
Speaker 3: Girls girls.
Speaker 1: That's not a girl, dude. I know y'all, A lot of y'all are thinking.
Speaker 34: A dude, I like a little bit of a peek at the holy holy lines of a brol What kind of Holy Victoria's secrets you got under that lone of arabrol Yo victorious secret is a little bit of a dong down there, Brigham Young Dawn, brick him young Don, because young Don got is dong.
Speaker 1: Dong dondaf or whatever. You know what I'm saying. But listen, what's the problem with a church that teaches you need to be circumcised when it's the first heresy? The church condemn you, dummies. This is God lodging and Rousselan's rabbi, Rabbi different Saint Holy Tomali whatever his name is. Oh, but who cares? It don't matter, dude, It's the or throw bros are bad or throw bros are the problem. I don't understand why people can't figure this out. Why would you go on Rouseln's podcast? I went on the podcast to debate. We had a bunch of shit talking for months, and he said, how have you on the podcast? And I didn't know what to expect. First half of the podcast is an interview. Second of the podcast we have a debate, and it doesn't become apparent until years later, months later, of what he's really all about. Do you think I research every single person before I go on the pot like I just spend hours of ops research. I don't have time for that. And so Ruse Lawn started the battle dummies. Nobody came after Ruse on himself admitted he calls all this Hector secret, Vitoria's secret bro, more like Vito's secret Bro. Vato's secret, Vato's secret Bro. Well you got under the Bandi's dude, You've got to like a little bit of a Tamali. I notice it look like a little Tamali underneatham fannies, Bro, you barely got a Tamali under there, A little Mormon Tomali Young Dong David Wood's entire chat as Protestant cot well, that's all they got. See. Look, once they've all retired from debating, it's all over and they can keep all the super low IQ emotional swayed goobers. Because look, do you want a bunch of people to convert for dumb reasons. Of course not. You want the people who are actually open minded and it's serious about changing their mind. You don't want emotional weirdos that are swayed by cult of personality, right, and if they're more concerned with sticking with some goofball because he's just talks about Islam for twenty years and he doesn't know the five Solas and doesn't know if he believes or rejects the Five Solas, which is outlandishly ridiculous for a Protestant apologist. Twenty years of evangelical apologetics and David Wood can't say what the five soulas are or if he even believes them. That's it, dude. So if you want to follow that, you're the idiot and you're just being taken for a ride. And by the way, we don't want people who are arrogant retards to convert because they're not ready to convert. Don't y'all understand that it takes humility to admit you're wrong and to convert. Ruselan admits he knows more about the Great Soda Schism of PEBSI and Coke than he does about the Great Schism. Did these people even say they don't care about theology? They actually say, I don't care about all this dogma. Now look at what this dude says here. He doesn't even know that that guy is not an Orthodox priest. He's a Defrock schismatic, and he's defract because he sided with the Zionists and has no bishop because his bishop is an exile, which means he has no bishop. And he's an absolute lunatic. And now David Wood of course goes to this guy that the Ortho Bros Are pigs, a cesspool of pigs. He got so much flack that he took this down because he didn't even know that this guy was a schismatic, right, And I mean, these people are just absolute idiots. They will not do a debate. And by the way, a lot of people are thinking, dude, David Wood is going to convert it. I don't believe David Wood is a sincere actor. I don't believe he's a good faith actor. A lot of you people. You can't pick up on people's tells and their psychological admissions and motivations. So a person has no remorse as an actual so called psychopath, there's no way they're going to be able to convert and admit that they were wrong, you see, until they get to the point where they can actually experience remorse. And for people that are severely damaged, that can only come about by grace. So I'm not saying it's not possible, but I'm saying that when you are at a stage where you're an admitted psychopath who quote feels no remorse for any action in their lives at all, it's it's not gonna work to just say, oh, okay, well I guess I'm orthodox now. Now this is what these the same church. This is Rouselan's church. The same church is the same people bitching about a celebratory party after a baptism for a fee which includes renting out the church's fellowship hall and all that, even though the websites and the churches and Cleve called them to call the churches the money is not for the sacrament. The money is for if you want to have the celebration afterwards and rent the hall, because that's the norm, especially in a lot of Greek churches. And these people are being absolutely dishonest, even though they've been corrected on this a thousand times over, they just keep pushing the lie that it's simony, which is not simony, which is the purchasing of a religious office. And then Rouselan's own church requires for obedient members to give ten thousand dollars a year.
Speaker 35: Some people in here that are like, well, I try to tithe, and uh, I couldn't afford a tithe, or I did the tithe and I still like, I still was broke, And I'd say a bad budgeter will be a broke Tither.
Speaker 1: That's Ruselan's pastor. Whoever this dude is preach him, by the way, in a ratty ass T shirt. Who the hell preaches a sermon in he asked T shirt? Well, I guess Ruslan preaches his sermons in his own blessed God T shirts. So at Rap Church, anything goes. But notice they don't even have drip at Rap Church. You would think at Rap Church they would at least have some drip dudes up there in a damn freaking This is the This is the dude you sit next to you at the bar, right somebody said, blink says the schismatic guy was on Twitter earlier. I'm arguing for an invisible church. Yeah, I told you guys, he's not Orthodox, and the fact that he presents himself as Orthodox should tell you right away that he's not a priest. He's not Orthodox, he's not in the church. He's been out of it for a long time. And obviously he's a mentally unstable person. He looks like a freaking drunk. What's wrong with you? Guys? Jay's mother five dollars forgive me, forgive me?
Speaker 6: He whole.
Speaker 1: That's my cholo mom. Aren't there contemporary compendium. It's not sign money, it's see money exactly. I'm over here, see walkin. They over there seeing money. And an Anglican tried to call me out today for this stuff.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 1: Anglican churches do the exact same thing, have a fee for baptismal celebrations. So how is the Anglican gonna call me out? People are just absolutely insane, like they're just they don't and they don't even care what's true. They're literally looking for any moral clutch, pearl clutch, to feel better than other people. It's so gay, dude, it's so loads here. I can't believe how loads here. The whole debates fear has gotten. Now. This evangelical dude, I forget his name, Wings of Gayness, what's his name? Wings of Queer, wings of Buffalo, wings of discipleship, wings of disciples he did a whole twenty minute video wings of what's his name? Of course I asked him to debate, and of course he's not going to do it. None of these people will even have a formal debate anyway. They have surrendered. Do you guys not see that all of the pearl clutching is blowney? Because they will also debate Muslims who actually call for violence. David Wood will debate Muslims. A lot of these evangelicals will debate Muslims. Well, Muslims actually do call for violence. No Orthobro has called for violence. All the lies they're coming up with, they're trying to spin us as a dangerous call, nobody's done that. It's all fake. Where's that guy? What's his name? So they will debate those people, but they won't debate quote Ortho Bros. Because we're exclusivist and we have bad behavior. Why is disciple?
Speaker 26: This is it?
Speaker 1: This guy?
Speaker 34: This was this video was so gay, dude, bearing witness this video here, what the heck is to christ.
Speaker 1: And if our apologetics the whole thing is just moralizing. There's nothing substantial said in this twenty five minute whining fest that somebody says a four letter word the debate prompt was the only reason he didn't like the debate prompt was that it got turned around on David Would and made David Would look like an idiot. Otherwise he would have liked the debate prompt. And then the only other thing he says in this twenty he took him twenty five minutes to whine and complain and say, you're still helping Muslims. So everybody was helping atheists when we were doing podcasts with ap when he was an atheist, because he was an atheist critique in Islam. This is so stupid. The fact when you get to the point and we saw this already with Roman Catholic apologetics in the last two years, when you get to the point where you can't debate anything, and all you have is the moral pearl clutching. It's over. Just think back ten years ago, twenty years ago, Greg Bonsen wasn't whining and bitching about who said a four letter word or who had a cigarette. I mean, it's just so stupid, dude like, And I figured out the root of it is that everybody, especially Evangelicals. It's true for even Muslims and for Roman Catholics and for some people in the Orthodox world. Everybody is feminized. They are all effeminate. If you make a joke, they pearl clutch because you're hurting people's feelings. If you make a criticism, they lose their mind and want you out of the church. I mean, they're just insane, soft, weak people everywhere running everything, and they're all so intellectually dishonest. They're so weak they can't handle anything, which means that we've actually won the intellectual battle. So the war is kind of coming to a close. There's no more intellectual battles to be had. They have pretty much surround which is kind of crazy. I didn't actually expect them all to fold so quickly. How do you call in I haven't started the stream yet for the audio stream here, I'll start the calls. I forgot to do that. I don't know why y'all can't figure out how to call in. We've been it's almost ten years of calling in on Twitter space, and y'all still don't understand it. I mean, you don't know how to do that. I'm gonna give you the link right here at Goobert call in by the way, about anything except tag. If you say a tag question, I'm just gonna make dumb jokes. They make fun of you, and don't get your feelings hurt, because that's what we do on this We've always acted ridiculous and made fun of people. And if you get your feelings hurt, then don't freaking call in. Dude, why are you even calling in? If you get your feelings hurt? There's absolutely nothing even to cover in this video. And who the heck is even this guy? Okay, dude, look at his bottom teeth, Look at that dude's bottom. He's a damn vampire.
Speaker 36: Bro.
Speaker 1: Either he's a stree boy or he filed his bottom in scissors. I'm starting to think that the that the churches are full of covert Satanists and vampires. Dude, Look at his bottom teeth. Can y'all see it? You give me make it bigger. Look at that dude, That dude's got vampire teeth. Shit, I'm getting scared now. Maybe I should have messed with this dude. This dude a vampoir Right here, I saw a vampoiir if I ever seen one boy, and he looks he looks a little scary too. Look look deep in his eyes right here. I don't feel like that man has my best interest at heart. Right and who makes a twenty five minute video complaining about what exactly uh, trolling internet debates? You're not ever gonna stop?
Speaker 5: Who cares?
Speaker 1: Nobody's gonna stop troll debates. You're gonna do a crusade against troll debates. Good luck with that. Another thing too, that people don't realize you can still do a formal debate. There are plenty of people still hosting formal debates. Jim Bob does it sometimes, Andrew does it. Modern Day Debate is still doing it. Who came to the conclusion that there's no more formal debates because ortho bros Have ruined everything because it's all blood sports.
Speaker 5: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: But if you're gonna blame people, blame the audiences for enjoying and watching blood sports fatl debate in style debates ten times more than they watch a formal debate. So go blame the audience, not the Ortho bros. And uh, about a million people have commented on this thing that I didn't even know about until yesterday.
Speaker 5: And this is the.
Speaker 1: Twitter profile woman that caused a huge stir all over Twitter. And I still don't even understand what's going on. But it seems like she went on several dates, and I think I've met this person, if it's the same person. I think this person came to a live event one time. But I'm not still not exactly clear as to who is who, because everybody's got all these different names and profiles, and I don't know who's what and what's which. But so she had sent privately, had several dates, and had sent semi nudes nudes I don't know. I don't care to see this person's photos, and then wrote a substack. The substack blamed all of the young Ortho bros. Let's rewind to twenty seventeen, then all of this already the same thing happened in twenty seventeen. There was a huge Twitter kerflopfel and this is part of what made Ortho bros a evil term because as it began with Snack, I think sneck is technically even before FDA shout out to Snack, our favorite French bro. Snack said blah blah blah Ortho Bros. And I put it in a video title where we cover the the Jesuits, like almost almost a decade ago. It was like twenty seventeen. FDA was hanging out with his old parish and a bunch of young dudes that had converted in twenty seventeen, and he made a joke and a picture that it was him with Ortho Bros. Well, then, because the original and second Montanica conferences had absolute piece of crap shit libtards right hit pieces on the conferences and accused them of being neo in militia people because one person took a picture with a fake wooden toy gun. I kid you not. They crafted a narrative and this is people from Fordham that this was a right wing militia cult being started run by the Orthobro movement. So it doesn't even exist as a movement, it's fake now. At the same time, right before all of the Montanica stuff, there was a huge Twitter debate in twenty seventeen about women in the role of women online, in media, in the church, et cetera. And thousands of people voiced their opinions on all sides. Okay, and this is what initially David Rhan was the first to pop off, and he made a video criticizing women. Most of what David said was correct, by the way, even if I disagree with the extremes of people like Saint Jerome, I think Saint Jerome said some pretty ridiculous, silly things about women, and Saint Jerome doesn't have, by the way, the same status amongst Orthodoxity has in the West, not saying he's not a saint, of saying he's not as he does have some errors and we don't have him as high of a saint as the Latin Roman Catholic Church does. Regardless, this became this huge nonsensical drama because at the same time there was at that time a e girl who was just some kind of She wasn't like a Nala Ray, but she was like a wild Serbian chick or something and she was suddenly going back to church or something. And I don't know if she was or wasn't, but she was moralizing on Twitter. And then people were like, weren't you just a party rave chick like last year and now you're like egirl Twitter girl.
Speaker 26: You know.
Speaker 1: So this is a trend. This is the problem that we've seen over and over over right, And there's a fair criticism there. Yeah, it's great that you're no longer, you know, a Instagram yoga chick or a OnlyFans chick or whatever. We're all happy about that, but usually what is necessary is an amount of time to see if this is a genuine conversion, because a lot of people are figuring out that a lot of people aren't genuine. There's a lot of grifting going on. Even back then it was Orthobro's calling out online grifters. We for example, called out Ancient Faith because Ancient Faith was putting on a conference with a woman who promotes skittles thing to children. I got heavily attacked. People came after me, They tried to get me thrown out of the church. Well guess who was right?
Speaker 30: Oh?
Speaker 1: I was like I was just doing this for no reason, and of course ancient faith had a bunch of egg on their face. After that, has anyone, by the way, ever reached out and apologized, absolutely, not, no, no, not at all. Not only that they were also promoting women who wanted Bernie Sanders and Barack Obama to be elected openly, they were promoting women who wanted women's ordination, all of which we called out. Well, guess who's the bad guy? Of course the Orthobros. Of course they're the bad guys. I will say that there are at times fake profiles and perhapson Orthorobo here or there who goes too far, But even that is minuscule in comparison to the other positions, mistakes and errors. What they're up to, these phonies, these grifters, and this person who, this whatever, this person'snant Catherine or whoever she originally came into our discord, if I understand this correct, if this is the same person she was in there, by the way in twenty seventeen, eighteen, Okay, guess what she caused problems in the discord back then? Kai if I recall, tossed her out of the discord in twenty seventeen because she was causing problems, and the ortho bros of Discord, especially the older era, the ten year ago crowd, many of whom, by the way, are now married with kids and becoming clergy. All of those bros, they have a pretty stellar track record of smelling out phonies, frauds and tossing them out because they cause problems. So as soon as I saw Kai telling me that this was such and such person from a long time ago, I'm right, all right, No, Kai knows what's up. I trust Guy's judgment hundred percent because he's consistently solid in his judgment. I can only think at one time in the discord when we made a significant calculation. But regardless outside of that, and by the way, I think even Kayle was right about that one, because he was he was warning me about this person that I was like, well, I don't know, maybe they are right, And then of course they turned out to be bad news. But so anyway, this is a recurring kerfluffle, And the problem is that when it goes it's weird too, because you don't expect this kind of stuff to be the big thing that goes viral, But when it goes viral, it turns out that there's more to the story. And this person who wrote this essay of course blaming Ortho Bros. And all the evil men and everybody's bad and all that, Well, it turns out she's doing all the same things that she's critiquing, even up to right before she wrote the paper or the subside or whatever. How do we know this because people that she had been flirting with or talking to blacked out the image and showed what she had done, and then they claim that was revenge. Prin No, No, showing an image is what mainstream news does. That's not revenge prin dummies, what are you even talking about? To black it out and show what it is? The mainstream news when they report on that kind of stuff does that. So now all mainstream news is revenge.
Speaker 13: That's not what that is.
Speaker 1: So I think there's a lot of things going on. Number One, the church in mass unfortunately, whether it's Orthodox or Protestant or Roman Catholic or whatever, everyone is feminized across the board. And I know that because I've spent my life in churches of all flavors, and many, many, many churches, even if they are churches that don't believe that women can be in the priesthood or whatever. Many of them are still run by women. There's still women running the church board, whatever. And it doesn't mean that there's not times or exceptions for that where a person or bishop or priest can make an exception, so this person is allowed to do a talk. They're good at this subject, and women are particularly good at instructing other women, instructing younger kids, that kind of stuff. But the norm should not be women running and teaching everything. That should not be the norm. Even there are some economy exceptions. But the default now is to automatically assume that believe all women no matter what, even though we never hear the full story until later. The default is men are all bad, men are all horrible, they're all addicted to prawn. This is the person who's sending her gross pictures to other dudes right before she writes this, So you can't faster at everybody when you got the same sense. And then I noticed that people automatically coming to her defense don't even know the whole story. And then here's somebody here saying, even if she did all these bad things, it's still all the men's fault that she did all these things. I'm like, what, So the problem is that you can't claim equality and claim that even in many ways, many cases you're I saw a TikTok video that went viral where a woman saying young woman like a gen z E millennial woman saying women actually are superior and they are more responsible than men. Well, responsible means you take response. It'sibility, so that means that you have to be accountable for your actions. You don't get the free pass if you're quote responsible and accountable. But notice, the tendency is to not want to offend people. And a lot of priests, preachers, pastors, they know that the source of the tithe, the source of the money coming into the donation bucket basket is the women. So they're not going to offend the women at all costs. So this leads to a perpetuating problem of where nobody wants to dare offend a woman because that will first of all damage the tithe right and especially business, church is a thousand times words when it comes to this stuff than anyone else other things going on that I think people overlook a lot of women who this happens to dudes too, because dudes are also overprescribed SSRIs and all these pharmaceuticals. But last time I was single, going back to before Jamie, I would say, in the twenty tens, right, many of the women that I dated went on dates with many of them were on pills and had alcohol problems. One of them that I dated later came to me and apologized for all the things that she had done, bad things that she had done to me. We didn't even date that long. We did it maybe a couple months, and she would have these historyonic fits, right, And she later apologized and admitted that she had gone to rehab. She had to go check into AA.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 1: When we were talking for a few months, I suspected that she was on pills, but I had no proof. I didn't know for sure. I merely mentioned at one time in a phone conversation, and she he absolutely lost it on me. She had a histrionic meltdown with threats, which of course I just laughed at. I just told her don't ever call me again, hung up on her in the midst of it, and didn't see her again until two or three years later. She I remember, she sent me an email or something and says she was She apologized that in fact, she had had an addiction to whatever I don't rember what a pill it was, and that she had had to check into some form of AA or whatever we have I don't know narcon right narcotics anonymous. Now she was the only option or the only example of this. Multiple other ones that I had dated before I met Jamie had pill problems. I'm talking about xanax addictions. I'm talking about oxy cotton addiction.
Speaker 23: Uh.
Speaker 1: And that's just the drug side of it. Other ones were on SSRIs. And then if they if you drink alcohol and mix that with ss you go insane. You're not supposed to do that, right, you know that, right if you drink, especially if you mix like a xanax with which is not SSRI. But and so, if you mix a xanax with alcohol, you'll basically just block out. If you mix an SSRI with alcohol, you will go insane. You'll go crazy. And people they don't remember what happened. I've seen this over non't ember people on SSRIs. They drink a bunch, they get drunk, they go insane. And I actually believe them too. I don't think they're lying. They actually don't remember what they did. They will attack you, they will fight you, they will do run out in the street nude. I mean, they'll just go crazy. And then the next day you tell them what happened, and they think you're crazy because they don't believe you. They think you just made up a crazy story and you're lying. No, no, you really did that, like you went insane. So this is why it's getting crazy, this whole pharmaceutical element of it. And I suspect that birth control also affects people, in my opinion, my assessment in other ways, we don't even know a lot of these women are taking all these pills, and that just makes all of this about ten times worse. So Boomers. The reason boomers can't accurately assess this is because number one, Boomers are actually contributors to part of the problem because they have propped up this system and all these nonsense for decades that they were brainwashed into. And Boomers worship and love the pharmaceutical industry and doctors. Doctors are an infallible religious authority for Boomers. A doctor can do no wrong. I mean, if a doctor comes to a Boomer and says, we need your children's genitalia to make society racist, bloomers will say, yes, please take the peepees, cut them off. You are the doctor, you are the inc and Aztec high priest. I offer my children to you. Yes, please whatever stops the racism, right, yes, cut all the peepees off so that we have no racisms. And please give me more prozacs. Shove the prozacs down my throat. Please. So long story short, that's I don't know what else is said. That's my assessment of this. But also too, just the moralizing man, the hyper moralizing. Uh, just it's so played out man from everybody. Guys need to be very careful with people like her because the traits that she exhibited throughout this whole phenomena, they remind me of the girl that I'm talking about that had the pill problem. Right, the way that she's acting to me suggests more than I wouldn't be surprised of what I'm saying if she's not on SSRIs and drinks her cocktails and her wine. Mom, what box mom, box box mom, box one box mom. Because that's because you know, you know, the doctors all intentionally over prescribe this to all the women. It's the pharmaceutical industry has literally targeted all the women by design with all these crazy pills, and then they tell them all you need all this, I'm a doctor, and they all believe it. Right, So I think, like UBI said, young men have been told over and over man up. You have to prove that you're a real Christian by shutting up and submitting to damaged party girls. And that is a recipe for disaster. Both sides will have to demonstrate over time that they have self control dudes and chicks. And to not also hold women accountable is dishonest because everybody is accountable for their actions, especially at the judgment right, there's no free passes at the final joy. Oh well, so you're a woman, so we don't you don't get you. You're not accountable for your actions, You're just a victim. No, everybody is accountable. That's why we all go to confession. If we weren't accountable, we wouldn't all confess. Now, it's true that men have a little a little more responsibility, right, because men are intend intended to be leaders. But at the same time, we live in a society where everything is in inverted. It's all the inverse, so there's no easy answers or solutions. The only possible solution is not just a quote restoral of restoration of patriarchy. But there's a lot of Oh, I didn't even realize that Twitter was muted. Thank you appreciate that we're going to go to Twitter calls for a second. I didn't realize it was muted this whole time. That's all right, they can go listen to what we're saying on the YouTube stream. But here's what's happening. This is what people are noticing. And this is not just for guygirl issues. It's also for cultural issues, societal issues. People are realizing that the moral critiques in the pearl clutching has been very selective and one sided for a really long time. That's what people are figuring out. So it's like, wait a minute, Ortho, Bro's bad because of debating and the same person is like not calling out the people ten times worse, And people are figuring that out. Orthobo, Bro's bad because xyz. In terms of dating, okay, are you calling out any women? In fact, I've only heard one priest that I can recall even rebuke women. Now, if you read the Fathers and the Saints, they rebuke women all the time. So we're noticing, people are noticing. Wait a minute, there's a very selective preaching and rebuking going on. Now again, men do have more responsibility, so they bear a little bit more weight, but to never rebuke anyone else but the Ortho bros. And where are you calling out the people? One hundred times worse than that? It's very selective. You see, that is a problem. Who has a question, raise your hand, who has a disagreement? You go to the headline, hushed tones. What's up? By the way, I wasn't even going to talk about this until I realize how everybody on Twitter is talking about this guygirl issues. Man, that's like the only thing people want to talk about that. That's that is. I was like, I mean, it's a huge problem. I understand. I don't know what the solution is because it's so it's so Yeah, that was awesome meme. By the way, Jim bub Uh. The problem is so massive because the establishment has perfectly engineered a gender war by design. They want everyone to everyone's their throats, and they push everything that absolutely is intended to up end society and make it inverted. So there's no easy solutions at all. There's No, all the people pear clutching and doing the moral one upping, like they're not even realizing that you can't just fix this by whining and bitching of people on Twitter. Hush tones.
Speaker 5: I mean, day gyer, this.
Speaker 33: Is your favorite director's y'all.
Speaker 1: We got so the Protestants say, why you praying and talking to dead people? How else could I talk to? David Lynch?
Speaker 33: Yeah, I'm calling. I couldn't get the number till Art Bell, so I'm calling you.
Speaker 1: Well, I think we're a lot funnier than Art Bell or Bell as boomershit. Dude, I was boring, Jay.
Speaker 33: I was drinking a milkshake and thinking about water, and I was realizing, what is going on.
Speaker 1: With these data centers? Tell me, David the why think about this?
Speaker 33: Why are they not calling the data centers with reverse osmosis?
Speaker 1: Jay?
Speaker 33: They are using a method that is stripping the water of its memory, and the Nephilim are coming and implanting bad memories into your water.
Speaker 1: Exactly. David Lynch figured it out. Water has memory and everyone has forgotten this. Gray Arc, what's up? Appreciate that? Hushtones, Gray Yark, what's up, dude? What's on your mind.
Speaker 16: Uh huh yeah, so I'm gonna need some Orthodox I've been Finish Showman awesome, but I had some questions.
Speaker 1: I've been seeing some.
Speaker 16: Stuff going on on YouTube with the Protestant guys like Brian Devilla and them.
Speaker 1: They've been posting their uh.
Speaker 16: Like, their titles with Orthodox priestysts, but they're end up being like a Coptic Orthodox priest.
Speaker 1: Rustan's been doing it too. Yeah, they've been Orthodoxy, that's their whole thing. They've been doing it for years.
Speaker 23: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 16: So my question is, I guess it's it's got me into the Coptic Orthodox stuff.
Speaker 1: Really, how should we be treating or how should we be.
Speaker 16: Uh like facing some of the Coptic Orthodox kind.
Speaker 9: Of rebuttals or things about Christology.
Speaker 16: I know that the difference between Eastern Orthodox and topic is really the Christology, but uh is it just a semantics thing that now and it really wasn't understood when it happened.
Speaker 1: No, it's not, No, it's not. And that's why we've been doing lectures. So start with our Refuting Oriental Orthodoxy lecture series. Not being rude, I'm just saying, like everybody comes on and ask that question and it's a very involved question, so you're gonna have to go through the through the series, but take your time and do it will be beneficial for you. Leon. What's up? Leon? You know what I mean?
Speaker 26: Leon?
Speaker 1: Add a strategia.
Speaker 13: Got some ways for you.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jamie, could you win me an espresso? Thank you? You hear me?
Speaker 13: Leon?
Speaker 1: Can't connect? Try calling back in, dude. You guys got to have good good internet. Man, Come on, man, chrum boot blows, Yeah, crumb boot blows. What's up, dude? Yes, sir, Hey got a question and also a portion say it correctlyortion from your debate with that Baptist the other night. Uh huh.
Speaker 13: So the point that I don't.
Speaker 33: Hear very often, but I think it's a good one for these KGV.
Speaker 1: No, it's the KGB Bible, right. They've exposed me because I'm the one that's promoting the KGB Bible.
Speaker 6: Oh man.
Speaker 1: But so these people don't realize that the k.
Speaker 37: J V comes from the textas receptis, which is all Byzantine.
Speaker 1: Ye, some of them do know, some of them. Some of them will say that when I listen, when I went to the first time I went to an i FB trailer of Blood Baptist Church was in the year two thousands, right, so this is riba for the Big nine event. And had this huge debate in person with this stupid Trail of Blood I f B Baptist, and his whole thing was brother I believe in a textas receptist, that's the Greek text, the Bible of the Orthodox. Even he told me that. So some of them know this, but they have no idea what they're actually saying. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 37: I don't remember if it was this guy, but I did see.
Speaker 1: Something with some of these I f B guys saying.
Speaker 38: That the the Elizabethan English actually corrects the Greek as if as if they're eternally created KGV Bible is is eternally in.
Speaker 1: No, that's the that's that's the divine language. The divine language is not Latin. The Roman Catholics think that many tradcasts think that it's Latin, and the demons are scared of Latin. No, they're just they're scared of Old English because that's the language of heaven. Ye ye, Heaven is in ye Old English. But I don't know what to say when you're dealing with people that are this uneducated. The ifb people started making tiktoks about me too after this, and I got these dms. People are saying like, you are obviously not born again, because there ain't no way you could say that the Bible ain't the word of God. And it's like, are you retarded? Like how many times do I have to say that? You can say that it is in a sense the word of God, but it's also not the word of God in another sense because it's a divine person. They don't know when you say it's a divine person about hypostasis and the book is like the letter that describes him, and you like even when you explain it, like, look if somebody writes a letter about me and it says, you know, it says the words of Jay Dyer and then somebody says that letter's Jay Dre and I'm like, no, the letter is about me, dummy. It's got his name on it though it says Jay Darr. I said that's him. No, that's a letter about me, dummy. I'm not the letter.
Speaker 24: You saying that that ain't let that ain't Jay dar Shay got his name on the front of it, right, are got his name on it?
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: How was that not him?
Speaker 1: That's what you're dealing with, dude. You're dealing with Bible hillbillies do and I know because I grew up. I'm from the Bible ball dude. I grew up with all this stuff. You think I don't know this stuff do? This is my life, dog, what you're talking about. I wasn't in i FB ship, but I was in Southern babbages, which is that's like the kissing cousin of that stuff. Christine. Uh, we got a wind, mama own here. I'm most set that bowl straight. Get that phronsie out right now, get that pat put me in this, put me in the on the time out. She gonna put me in a time out, Christine. U mute girl, Honey, you better talk. It's your chance right here, Christine. I can't hear you, girl, You better talk. Christine. What's up? Mane girl?
Speaker 37: You was?
Speaker 1: Honey? I can hear you. Hello girl, what is on your mind? Put me in my place? Gone girl? Slack queen girl, you gotta put the phronsie down to a mute.
Speaker 25: Okay, I'm gonna try one more thing.
Speaker 1: I can hear you. Good grief, dude, you can't just talk. You don't know how to work the phone. Christine, talk to me, baby.
Speaker 24: Okay, Now can you hear me?
Speaker 31: Girl?
Speaker 1: I can hear you? Can you hear me? Put that?
Speaker 9: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: It ain't my fault. Girl, Put the put the box line down.
Speaker 39: Anyways, I would like to prove that while the Jews had a simulation of the things in heaven, the Catholics and the Orthodox have set up a similacrum of.
Speaker 40: The simulation the Jews had.
Speaker 39: While those who understand Hebrews know we have access to the real thing, not made with hands on earth, but in Heaven, directly and boldly a simulation.
Speaker 1: You don't even know what you're talking about. The Jews had a simulation, not a simulations.
Speaker 13: Have a similarchrum.
Speaker 1: Well, those words can mean the same thing, So what are you even talking about?
Speaker 39: A similarchrum is like a step past the simulation. So the simulation is of the real thing, and the similacrum is a step past.
Speaker 1: The Orthodox position is that the Divine Liturgy is the heaven on Earth worship. So it's not a replacement. It's not a simulation, not simulacriman. It's the real thing. It's the same thing. So what are you talking about?
Speaker 40: Hear me out.
Speaker 39: In Hebrews it talks about how all the all the way in which the temple was set up was a shadow of what was actually in heaven.
Speaker 1: I know that it's called The Greek word is tupos. Hush, the Greek word is tupos. I'm aware. What about it?
Speaker 25: I'm sorry I miss the last part you said.
Speaker 1: I know what is in Hebrews. The Greek word is tupos. Type. It's a type of the things in heaven. I'm aware of all that.
Speaker 39: So yeah, it's a reflection, it's a simulation.
Speaker 1: So what does this have to do with what you're arguing, Because my point is.
Speaker 39: Like to to the to the Jews and the Old Testament, they were specified exactly how everything was to look because it was going to reflect what was in heaven. We now actually have access to Heaven and the heavenly realm, to the holies. We don't need to go through temples or building church buildings, or through other priests.
Speaker 1: So you're so you're a gnostic. So so you're a gnostic. So because Jesus came, you are a gnostic And you're proving that you're a gnostic right now.
Speaker 33: Okay, so I in the bodily resurrection.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but everything after that related to his actual body, which is the church. You're actually a gnostic about.
Speaker 39: I disagree, because I believe everyone will be raised bodily.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's not the only reason or way to be anostic. Let me show you. In Hebrews thirteen, it says that we have an altar from which those who serve at the tabernac will have no rights to eat. So he's contrasting the Christian altar where we eat the Eucharist, from the Jewish altar where they eat the blood or where they eat the animal sacrifices. Where is your baptist? Where is your baptist? Stop interrupting me, and yappin nobody went.
Speaker 27: To you yet.
Speaker 1: Where Let me finish the question, yapper, Where is the altar?
Speaker 41: It's in heaven.
Speaker 9: That's why it's won.
Speaker 39: It's a altar where we offer sacrifices of praise.
Speaker 13: And this is after call.
Speaker 1: Where do you eat? This doesn't say that this is a stop yapp and you have no clue what you're talking about.
Speaker 8: I do, No, you don't like for the fourth time today?
Speaker 1: Oh wow? So you've read it for the fourth time, so you understand it. You don't even you don't understand it. Stop yapping. You can't stop yapping, and you don't even know what you don't know. This is how silly you are. It says we have an altar from which those who serve at the app top and I have no right to eat. This is talking about eating the sacrament, the Eucharist. You understand. Most Protestant commentators will actually admit this section of Hebrews is actually talking about the Eucharistic service in the Early Church, because he goes on to talk about the Eucharistia in the Greek in verse fifteen.
Speaker 13: So am I going to be able to respond now that.
Speaker 1: I'm finished talking? I want you to respond to what I said. Don't just repeat your dumb position respond to what I just said.
Speaker 6: I'm not I have a fully formed road.
Speaker 25: I'd like to walk down here that will explain it.
Speaker 1: I want a response to what I said. I don't want your dumb position stated again. What did I just say? Well, can you respond to what I said?
Speaker 39: That the conversation is going to be this aggressive, I should probably just say goodbye.
Speaker 1: Can you respond to what I said, that's a conversation.
Speaker 40: I'd like to have a real conversation.
Speaker 1: I want to stop whining and respond to the argument. I don't care that you think it's aggressive. You called into a debate stream. That's your fault, and I now realized that maybe it wasn't a good idea. What is the response to the argument that was just made?
Speaker 25: Well, Jay, if you could talk to me in respectful man, what is.
Speaker 1: The response stop yapping and whining. What's the response to the argument that was made?
Speaker 39: I will continue if you could talk to me respectfully and let me answer properly.
Speaker 1: This is a debate stream. You get treated like every other debater.
Speaker 39: That's fine, And I didn't realize it was going to be like this.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. If you're having a problem, you yap over me, and then you whine and complain when I stop you. This is not your stream. You yap over me, I'm going to stop you. Then stop yapping over me and wait until the conversation progresses to where the argument is finished. But it seems like actually you're just whining and bitchings. Just get out of here, get out. This is so stupid. Zero patients for this bullshit read what's red cloud? What's up? If you call into a debate stream, you must respond to the argument. You keep stating your position over and over. That is not an argument. Argument is not arguing. It's respond to the position that was just stated.
Speaker 4: You're mean, look at it.
Speaker 1: No, No, everybody who calls into debate stream is going to get treated the exact, exact same. I don't care if you call into the debate stream. This is not your stream, This is not you have authority. You don't have authority here. Let me explain how you are viewed here.
Speaker 9: This is for.
Speaker 1: Amateurs to call in. This is amateur night. If you go to a comedy club you do amateur stuff, you're gonna get hackled and make fun of when you make dumb jokes. If you call into a debate stream and I have been debating for twenty five years, you're not my equal in this conversation. In this conversation, you're not my equal here. You don't tell me how the debate is going to be conducted. If you call into amateur night and you can't take being critiqued, you're not fit to debate. This is a filtering mechanism. When you go to Amateur Night and you can't take being heckled. That means you're getting filtered out of comedy when you call into this stream. Unless you are a top tier debater, you're not my equal. I don't care what you think. I don't care if you think you're better than me. If you are demonstrated, demonstrate that you are superior debater, you have your chance. That means, though, if you don't address the argument and the responses, I'm going to call you back to the point. You're not going to get to, Yapple. This is not an opportunity for you to preach a Baptist sermon. We're all former Baptists here. What are you talking about? How am I so sensitive? I'm not the one that left the conversation.
Speaker 5: She did.
Speaker 1: She said, I'm not going to do this. You're too aggressive. Welcome to debates. I mean, I make an argument to you, and if you don't address my argument, you're not gonna make it here addressing an argument. Let me help you out. For people to don't understand how debate works. You understand if you were in academia, that's the world I come out of. This is how it's worked. This is how it's conducted. It works this way, stating your position over and over and over, filibustering and giving me a sermon that is not a response to a specific line of argumentation. I gave her a specific line of argmentation refuting Baptist gnostic perspectives and how her assessment of Hebrews is false because it says, right here, there's an altar that we eat from. I don't care what you think about my tone. I don't care what you think about how loud I say it, or what I say in response. None of that is addressing the argument. It's very simple. Any area that you go into, if you take guitar lessons, your guitar teacher is going to critique you and tell you this is no good. You don't know what you're doing. You don't have the right style, you're not holding the pick right, You're not doing this right.
Speaker 8: Oh me, me.
Speaker 1: It's not mean to say that's a fallacy. You can't do that. That's an invalid mood. Imagine playing chess and then you start knocking the pieces over. That's not a valid mood. You can't just take the pieces. There's rules to chess. I know a lot of people are stupid that you guys. You got to understand there's rules to debate. It's not arguing, it's a chess game. There's rules, the laws of thought, critical thinking. You can't just do whatever you want. If you do, I'm gonna call you out and say you can't do that. If you can't control emotions in a debate and stick to the topic, that doesn't mean that you can't be aggressive. It doesn't mean you can't make rhetorical turns of phrases, jokes. All of that is part of debate. That's called rhetoric. I made a very simple argument, argument and response, And she wants to go often to telling a story in debating about debating. I don't We're not doing that here. You're just wasting everybody's time. Look, we're not worried about what you think about debates. We don't care. I don't care. Either respond with an argument or stop wasting our time. By the way, you can support the stream through stream labs. Here is the streamlabs link right here.
Speaker 13: Wall.
Speaker 1: Everybody got a giant audience, ton I appreciate it. Glad everybody's here for the open. We never know what we're gonna get it's always uh, it's it's always just a toss up, right, But I love the insanity red cloud. What's up on you?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 6: First time a long time?
Speaker 9: Yeah, let's say a long time man?
Speaker 5: Cool space?
Speaker 4: So this is any topic?
Speaker 1: Or we are?
Speaker 9: Are we trying to stick on this religion?
Speaker 1: Whatever? It's whatever?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 22: All right, well just real quick, I saw.
Speaker 9: This nor McDonald click clip. You know it's like a forty stays like I don't. I don't like to preach bearing the only way to heaven is for Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 31: Is that it?
Speaker 23: Just?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Nor McDonald? Yeah, I mean I like nor McDonald. I've always though it was funny, interesting, interesting comment. Who's next? Cobert Caine, Kurt Cobain or Cobert Kane? What's up dog? Cobert Kane? I'm okay? Oh what you didn't like.
Speaker 5: This guy before me?
Speaker 1: What did I like the guy before you? I love him. He's hot and sexy and I have a crush on him. Is that what you want? Okay?
Speaker 23: What?
Speaker 3: Uh like debates?
Speaker 6: If I if I.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, when y'all call in, be sober, dude, unless you're a wine mom. Don't call in unless you're sober if you're a wine mom, please do call in. Herman, what's up? But the bro to European drunken bra what what's up?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 1: Herman Kane, what's up? I can tell we're in for a wild night tonight.
Speaker 6: We are.
Speaker 1: We are getting everybody just high as hell to night, Herman.
Speaker 42: I'm mute, hey, ja, I have this demon like emphasised by a French Canadian demon.
Speaker 1: Who would you debate him?
Speaker 23: What?
Speaker 42: Uh?
Speaker 1: He says a French Canadian demon? Will I debate a French Canadian demon? Yees? So well, it is not really a religion.
Speaker 5: It's not to do.
Speaker 1: What do you think? I can now everybody's just trolling, which is fine with me. I don't care about like. I don't know what's going on, wenbate a French Canadian?
Speaker 6: The demon?
Speaker 1: Are you talking about? JF? What are you talking about? Jonathan?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 6: Dude?
Speaker 1: H it's clown night tonight?
Speaker 26: Do do.
Speaker 1: You that nothing? I use that?
Speaker 37: Man?
Speaker 1: Oh dude, I just had a question. That's quertion. It's quertion. Pronounce it correctly.
Speaker 6: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: YEA, thank you talk like a black bipop woman or else. I can't understand you. No one can handle the heat here. They just they can't take it. I love it. I love it too. You're all getting trolled, Johnny B. What's up, dude? I love the Fareeh crazy colors. Please make me crazy with you. What's up, dude? Hey Jay, I got a quick question for you. So I've been inquiring for about a year.
Speaker 40: And my understanding is that at the orgoanaxe rejection of PSA.
Speaker 1: I knew it. How did I know with within two seconds that it was ps A?
Speaker 40: So in the Greek eighty eight and the Hebrew verse eight says, your wrath rested upon me, and you brought all your billows over me.
Speaker 1: Yes, the wrath of God is death. The wrath of God is death, the severing of his human soul from his human body. It is not the divine rejection of the father to the son. So if you look, just read, just read John of Damascus Book three, the last three chapters ps A. Dummies, read John Damascus Book three, the last three paragraphs. The wrath is him assuming human nature and mortality and experiencing the severing of his human soul from his human But that's it. That's the only possible wrath that a divine hypostasis could accept is death in the human soul being severed from human body. That's it. The Father is not rejecting the person of the Sun. All you have to do is study Christology and all of this will line up perfectly. The Dora Fie, daffy og Dolly, I got my sexy cop shades on, so I can't read the names tonight, Dolly, what's up?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 1: You that clone? Are you that clone sheep?
Speaker 41: What's up?
Speaker 9: How are you doing that?
Speaker 6: You have clone?
Speaker 1: You was that clone sheep?
Speaker 6: Dolly?
Speaker 25: That's right, I'm the o G Dolly. You know what that means. When you rearranged the words godly, baby, I'm godly, it means.
Speaker 1: You was a clone sheep back in the nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 25: Actually I'm eighty five, baby, I'll be forty one in September.
Speaker 1: What is on your mind?
Speaker 25: I want to say thank you for having me. And I also wanted to ask you. I came in when you were ripping some ass on that girl, and I just wanted to know what was the question, What was the answer was.
Speaker 8: What was the real topic?
Speaker 25: And I was very interested because I'm Greek Orthodox business team. Right, so I'm curious if we could collaborate.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: Thank you for having me collaborate.
Speaker 25: What do you mean, you know, just figure out what the topics about that you guys were talking about.
Speaker 1: Okay, so she should talk about it. She had a Baptist background, it sounded like. And her argument was that if you believe in earthly temples and an earthly alter, then you are violating the principle of the Book of Hebrews, which says that in the Old Testament that Jews had a two post and the Greek a type of the heavenly things. And so now that Jesus come, we don't need any earthly temples or alters because it's all quote in heaven. But the mistake is to think that the incarnation was a reversal of all earthly things like alter, because in Hebrew thirteen Paul reiterates that the Church has its alter where we eat the Eucharistic sacrifice, and so.
Speaker 25: She that is the facts right there, you go get the euchrists and that's actually a resurrection of the Christ. So you're resurrecting Him while you're having that Euchrist. So yeah, thank you, thank you for telling me that you're a wonderful evening, sir, Thank.
Speaker 1: You, dousan. What's up man? What's on your mind?
Speaker 6: Jay?
Speaker 36: I had an important question regarding the wig Zantium and Wigger paradigm.
Speaker 1: I was watching these. There is no higher authority that you could call into than me. Pardon. Now, there are some ancient og elders of the wiggers here. We can include people like Hush, We can include people like Jamie Kennedy Vanilla Ice. So there are some Olgil. But in terms of present reigning emperors of Xanthium, you could appeal to no higher authority. So you called into the right place. Okay, thank you, question for you, emperor.
Speaker 36: So we were listening to the Pierce Morgan back and forth, and my wife, who is a bipod queen, she had a question.
Speaker 1: Is she allowed to say with portion? Do you feel about it? Don't call into me and say question when it's clearly obviously quertion.
Speaker 36: Oh apologies. The question is can she say wiga?
Speaker 14: Does she have the w pass?
Speaker 1: Yes, I can go get my pimp cane. Let me grab it for you guys and give the official blessing that you can say it. Hold on, Oh God, bless.
Speaker 17: Emperor Wixantium has spoken, I hereby bless, and do also convey upon the the right to use the W word when it is sensible and appropriate.
Speaker 1: Mind people, there you go, I hear by revoke all allegiance to Rustlin. I hear by revoke all previous w passes possessed by or heretofore had by rus Line. Ruslin is officially excommunicated from Agatha, from Wigxantium, and all associated adjacent franchises from henceforth and forever. More So, moten B's son, I just officially excommunicated Ruslan from Wixantheum. There you heard it right there, And this staff of power is gonna sit right by my side as a symbol and a sign of authority for the rest of the stream. Right here, it's gonna be right here. Who's next, Ramas, Snake, Ramski, whatever the hell your name is. I still don't think people have even understood the knowledge bombs I dropped over here on my peers Morgan appearance. I think people just still on. It's I spoke too deep, I spoke too too much wisdom, and that nobody has processed it yet. What's up, man, I'm look at me, just silent, meditating, trying to enlighten these fools. What's up, dude? I'm you talk talk dude, Yo, dude, talk bro raheem ski Do you want to talk or not? Raheem Ski Hey hear me?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yes, okay, I'm just calling in.
Speaker 23: Uh.
Speaker 1: Basically, I had this kind of like a two parter. I was thinking, like, you're doing a number two at all? Do you doing a number one or number two on me?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 1: Well, start of the second.
Speaker 43: Actually, I think the second is actually more important. I was wondering if you could possibly consider like leveraging your connections to try to get on Brogan because he only has had like Protestant perspectives on Do you think it's critic Do.
Speaker 1: You think I haven't tried? You think I ain't tried.
Speaker 43: I feel like there should be a way because you have a direct contact essentially, right, you know, Alex, Eddie, Bravo, Andrew Wilson, his wife.
Speaker 37: I feel like it should be pretty doable.
Speaker 1: Right, everybody has recommended me, So this this here's the problem. Though everybody also knows that Joe Rogan's number one pet peeve is when anyone says to him hey have this person on. So unless it comes directly into the purview of Joe Rogan himself or in the comments, because I'm sure he reads and sees some comments at least I don't mean, maybe not. I don't know, but uh yeah, I don't know. Yeah, I would love to maybe one day.
Speaker 27: Just uh.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think of what the because I'm thinking, well, does he read comments? I don't know if he reads comments, probably not, But we just had a really funny, fun Eddie Bravo episode. If you guys didn't see that, and do Eddie Bravo is a trip dude. That dude is like the uh he's the grand Emperor of ofo uh town. So if you guys didn't watch my Eddie Bravo, go watch that.
Speaker 5: Here it is or hurt.
Speaker 1: Wild right here, boy, this ship was wild, so be sure and definitely go watch that. And uh, I guess the best thing to do at this point really is just keep putting it in the comments, and even if Joe doesn't see the comments, maybe perhaps eventually Jamie his producer guy will see the comments or something like that. Maybe good grief, the how do we I've never had thirty one requests to come into the chat. What the heck is going on? Thirty one people? Does somebody big share this or something? There's only one hundred people in here, so how could we get how could there be thirty one people wanted to come on here? Let's try to get through a lot of these people. Cole, what's up, dude? You bring one wine? Mom on in the world follows. That's a secret right here, dude, Cole? What's up?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 27: Jay?
Speaker 5: How you doing?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 1: Great? What's on your mind?
Speaker 23: Well?
Speaker 37: First off, so I live in Austin in the Cedar Park.
Speaker 1: Father Andrews says his regards.
Speaker 9: I don't know if you know who he is.
Speaker 13: He's in Saint John.
Speaker 1: Oh is it Antiochian? I'm sorry, Antiochian?
Speaker 14: I think so?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I do know. I do know him because he we went out to eat hung out way long time ago when he was a deacon. So yeah, he's a priest now, So glad to hear that you've met him. He's a good dude.
Speaker 37: He's a really good guy. Yeah, he's He's been very helpful. I'm kind of in a weird limbo phase, but I won't really get to that too much. Will keep respect your time. Something that's coming forward in the ether, the ether. I loved your conversation with Joseph Ferrell. Have you pursued the implications of this kind of new this, well, it's.
Speaker 1: Not new if people have been talking about.
Speaker 37: Plasma and it's kind of the you know, the ethers for and you've.
Speaker 13: Been talking about it too, So I mean, I've.
Speaker 37: Listened to your stuff for years, but the implications of it seem that it's actually real, like there maybe like that's a part of what this UFO thing may be about is limited hangout obviously to redescribe it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's like, yeah, but maybe it's in structures. I don't know if I know that sounds crazy or weird, but no, I mean, there's entirely, entirely a possibility. Thank you, recall appreciate that it's probably a possibility that what's going on with a lot of the UFO nonsense is perhaps related to some sort of subtle ether physics that has been studied and kept from the public. Absolutely, and in fact I was writing essays on that possibility, not saying this thrue, I don't know for sure, just as a possibility. Ten years ago I wrote a bunch of essays on that possibility, not just speculation. Don't really know how it could prove that or go beyond that. But we got thirty three people in the in the chat who disagrees, you go to the headline if you disagree. Out of this thirty three people, do you never had that? Somebody raise your hand? Okay, I see this, dude, Nick, he's raising his hand. Sagree. What's up? Dude? What's on your mind? Son?
Speaker 8: Yo?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello, it's on your mind? Dudel lad himself.
Speaker 8: I've been trying to get on YE.
Speaker 1: Show for three Well, it sounds like it sounds like it's because you got a jitter bug. Get off of Grandma's phone, get your own Verizon playing questions. You're cutting out, so I don't know what you're saying. You waited three years and you called in with a damn jitterbug phone. Get off of me Ma's Nokia. Dude, Hello, can you hear me?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeap? What's on your mind?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 1: Do you gonna have to go? Question about scripture and tradition?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 1: Andrew Wilson's debate, Okay, ask the question. I'd prefer to talk about scripture and tradition asks the question, You ask the question, so.
Speaker 42: You've hold on me.
Speaker 1: Come on, dude, you waited three years to call in, and this is what's going on.
Speaker 4: So if your ultimate tradition, if your ultimate authority is scripture and tradition, if one contradicts the.
Speaker 1: Other one, which one trump? Yeah? Obviously in our paradigm that's not possible. Yeah, I thought that's how you'd answer it. But in my paradigm like you, so, let's how about if we just think about it? About it in a hypothetical? Can you do that or not? If God doesn't exist, then what happens to your world?
Speaker 26: You?
Speaker 1: Let'st's ask me the same type of question.
Speaker 44: Yeah, obviously, Yeah, you can't go into a hypothetical VET.
Speaker 23: Yeah you can't agree with but but from my paradigm, I don't want to preach.
Speaker 1: On your poetform. So look, my response to this argument as always, Yeah, but your own paradigm has within it paradigm level contradictions because scripture, in many, many, many places directs you to extra scriptural tradition. Can you explain that the opening statement and the Baptist guy debate that we just did. I did a ten minute opening statement arguing that a whole position.
Speaker 9: I've never listened to your stuff.
Speaker 1: The only thing I've listened to was and I don't really how are you been waiting? So you've been trying to call in for three years, but you've never heard any of my stuff. I've never even clicked on your stream once. This is the very first time I thought. You said you had been trying to call in for forever. Sorry, I listened to this stream. This is the very first time I've ever listened to you. You said earlier, I've been trying to call in and you cut out. Sorry, I mean out back in Australia, Okay, Regardless. I made a ten minute opening statement arguing all of the places in scripture that direct you to extra scriptural tradition. For example, the canon itself is not in the scripture yep, yep, okay.
Speaker 42: So so.
Speaker 45: Like you're saying, the church needs to establish the canon kind of kind of argument.
Speaker 1: I didn't say it needs to. I said that the argument is that the only way to know what the text authorship are is are and the only way to know that there is a completed canon is the testimonial tradition of the church. You don't have a time machine, You don't have the AUTOGRAPHA? Right, do you have AUTOGRAPHA?
Speaker 26: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, so how do you know? How do you know which and then reveals it?
Speaker 6: How do you know?
Speaker 1: How do you know which epistles Paul actually wrote and didn't write? Because there were a bunch of superpergrafha, I'm not following. Sorry, I'm an amateur. I'm an amateur, so you gotta have to.
Speaker 5: Twalk to me like that.
Speaker 1: How do you know which Paul? Which epistles Paul actually did and did not write? Since the since there are many apostolic pseudopographa, which is like uh, books that have the name of.
Speaker 37: An apostle, you and I would both agree with Pole's writings.
Speaker 1: Anyway, did you not hear the question? Maybe I didn't, but I was thinking through it and saying, even your position and my position as a that's a fallacy that has nothing to do with how you know the fact that we agree has nothing to do with this question. That's literally irrelevant. How do you know which which?
Speaker 21: I know?
Speaker 1: That is.
Speaker 5: No good?
Speaker 1: God, man, I'm sorry, man, I'm trying really to be patient with people. Let me make the argument for the four time stop interrupting. Gosh, please, how do you know which ones are actually written by Paul and which ones aren't the fake Paul letters. I'll have to think about that. It more the only way I'm gonna answer. I'm sorry, man, I'm gonna have to let you go. I'm gonna let you go because I'm gonna lose patience and everybody's gonna get mad and say that I'm mean. Sudipigrafha are ancient texts in the first, second, third, fourth, fifth century that have the names of all kinds of people. The Gospel of Thomas, proter Evangelium of James right, there are all kinds of them. There's a giant volume in the Church Father's set of Sudipigrafha. How do you know which ones are authentic and which ones are not? Now you can say, ah, textual scholarship, that's not gonna help you, because Protestant textual scholars are a bunch of libs nowadays for the most part, ninety five percent, and they don't believe these texts anyway. So textual studies and textual scholars is not going to help you as an individual Protestant today, determine the authenticity of various epistles and letters. And guess what you're gonna go read now.
Speaker 42: F. F.
Speaker 1: Bruce's book. You're gonna go read Lee McDonald's book Formation of the Christian Biblical Canon, or you're going to read the New Testament Introduction by Vincoenhauser, and you're going to see all of these books admit the inescapable essential role of church tradition in the canon of scripture, and then you're going to realize that, oh, solar scripture is actually retarded. Trump Tuber, what's up? Trump Tuber? Trump Tuber, I'm mute? Yeah, okay, I'll go to you. You don't have to keep emoting. Other dude, Broke Lee, I will go to you. Trump Tuber last Chance? All right, you're going, all right, Brokeley is losing his mind. Where are you at? I've never seen thirty people. This dude keeps thumbs thumbing down. I don't even see him in the request to speak or do you want to talk? Are you just thumbing down? Wasting everybody's time? Brokely hit request to speak and I'll bring you up since you can't stop emoting. Until then, we go to Joey, what's up? Joey, I don't even see Brokeley in the list. What's up?
Speaker 44: Hey, Jay A big fan, I'd say it more of a gnostick. But I had a quick question for you on objective morality. I don't think an atheistic grillvy you can ground it. But maybe the part I'm hung up on, and maybe the part that you can help me out with, is it seems that even in a theistic world view, would it not be subject to God?
Speaker 1: What not be so to do objective morality? So therefore it would still be subjective. That's a category error because the fact that it's grounded in God, because God is the absolute subject, would not make it subjective.
Speaker 26: No, okay.
Speaker 44: And then the other thing that I see a lot of atheists bring up to is they'll start talking about biblical passages, so I don't one that they often reference is you know the story of David and his concubines, And they'll say, hey, you know, like, do you believe that innocent people should be punished for the crimes of someone else? And then they go back to say, well, you know, how can God be good or just if he's doing these in these Biblical passages, how would you tackle that argument.
Speaker 1: Well, the world is set up such that our actions can affect other people. In the Orthodox paradigm, nobody is guilty even if they experience the effects of someone else's actions. So, for example, if a mom is pregnant and she's an alcoholic and she has a baby with fetal alcohol syndrome, we don't think that the baby is morally guilty. So that's something that distinguishes the Orthodox view of guilt from the Protestant, Classical, Latin Roman, Catholic perspective.
Speaker 44: Okay, but is this address I guess that concubine passage in the Bible because it sounds.
Speaker 1: Like, what does a concubine have to do with guilt?
Speaker 44: Well, because I think in the Biblical passage, aren't they telling David, like I guess from the perspective of God, that he's going to bring his wrath down upon him? And you know that his son is going to lay with his concubines, And it would seem like they're basically paying for the sins of David orming to have that incorrect.
Speaker 1: One of the consequences of david sin is that, yeah, his wives and concubines would also be married off to other people.
Speaker 44: Okay, because they often like mention that that really what that is is like you know, it's there, they're being raped.
Speaker 5: In that passage.
Speaker 1: He doesn't say that in that passage, never says that. Yeah, I think it's like, I guess they infer that from what it says. Okay, but well, being married off to other people does not necessarily mean that. But even if it did, I mean, if gnostissism is true, the Gnostic paradigm is one of the most relativistic paradigms. So how could it ground a lot? How could it ground ethics better than the Christian paradigm?
Speaker 9: Yeah, no, I don't think it can.
Speaker 44: And that's why I'm moving more towards the Christian paradigm.
Speaker 5: So I've heard.
Speaker 1: Now, those are's our questions, I would say. I mean, the whole reason the Orthodox don't believe in the Protestant doction original sin is because it's usually bound up with original guilt. So Evan, what's uping man, where's that dude that was going crazy with themote? Emote button Billy Evan and the billy did you hear me? Evan? And then Belly Avan go yeah, hey, Jay, I was.
Speaker 6: Just wondering what do you think is the role of spiritual experience in.
Speaker 1: The Orthodox tradition. We got a million videos critique charismatics to them. So dude's calling from inside of a tornado, Billy, what's up, yo?
Speaker 23: Jay?
Speaker 6: Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Hey, bro, I'm I'm an agreer.
Speaker 12: But and I'm sure you've.
Speaker 1: Got videos on this on a show.
Speaker 9: Just let me know, and I go watch him.
Speaker 1: But my buddy was saying that, and I don't really know how to respond to this.
Speaker 40: He said that when he looks into Orthodox churches, uh, he doesn't see.
Speaker 5: Fruits of the spirit.
Speaker 1: And he tried to say that. One of them was like he.
Speaker 40: They don't believe, like we don't believe obviously, and gibberish, you know, barking dogs on the ground, and he thinks that speaking in gibberish tongues is biblical.
Speaker 1: So if you don't videos on them, yes, I have multiple videos showing that. Just look up all the charismatisism refuted Pentecostals and refuted videos, especially the ones that we did. This whole nonsense idea of gibberish. There's no tongues of gibberish. Raheemski what's up. It's all known languages, that's all there is. Raheemski, what's on your mind?
Speaker 29: Hey?
Speaker 41: Sorry, I forgot to ask my first partner, So I'm back.
Speaker 32: But I was rewatching your debate that you had on Pressure Fit, and I was like thinking to myself, what is like the optimal strategy to get ancient church perspective out there?
Speaker 41: And I think you're going to disagree with this, but I fervently believe that you and Sam together are like an unbeatable combo. I would I wouldn't say the same about I would say the same about Andrew Wilson as well, but he doesn't really debate theology that much. And Sam's problem is he doesn't know Catholic theology that much, but he's excellent at destroying his luck and answering.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, but there is there is no there is no Apostolic perspective that doesn't exist. That's all the different quote Apostolic churches.
Speaker 41: Fair enough, I'll can see that point, But I'm just saying I'm thinking optimally, like, is it possible to squash that beef? Because I watch both of you vehemently.
Speaker 1: Again, the problem is not whether or not it's possible to collaborate with those people. Of course you can. It's possible to collaborate with people. But it's also necessary for us on our side to say we disagree with this, we did not agree with this. And if Sam Schumun is really open to being teaching like you taught like he always says he's not, that's the problem. He always says, I don't care if you call me heretic. Fine, let's work together. But the problem is that you will then turn around and do all of the things that we say are not possible on our paradigm. So he's not able to actually do that, even though he often says we need to work together. Oh guys, I don't have a problem with jay. I want to work Well, if you don't have a problem with me, then why did you call me queer bait and all these names and all this nonsense, Just losing your mind because all I did was ask if you want to have a discussion on the essenceenteristinction. That's all it took. And this guy is so like bipolar that if you ask him something in private messages when he's live streaming somehow, that means you're working with the devil. The devil has taken you over to Manifest to disrupt his live stream. You don't have the ability to turn your notifications off, like it's just no, it's not he until Sam Shamun figures out that it's not everyone else that has an issue. And that doesn't mean I'm saying David Wood is not allone. I mean it's not just David Wood though. It's like, why is it that everybody who interacts with Sam Sam is so emotional and so bipolar that you don't know which Sam you're gonna get. Are you going to get the Sam that supposedly loves you or you're gonna get the Sam that has a meltdown and is having his PMS period that week. So it's like you can't you can't deal with a person who is unstable. I don't want him to be unstable. I want him to do well, but you can't do well in our review without being in the church. Being in the church is not I'm gonna make up Apostolic Christianity is my ecclesia. It's a made up ecclesiology. I mean, now he might could argue that, well, it's not made up because the Roman Church says this about Roman Church also says the Vatican two. According to Vatican two that Allah is the same God as the Christians. So yeah, see, here's the thing. If you ever criticize Sam Chumun, it's obviously that it's obviously you're manifesting. It's just silly. It's like this one of my manifest I'm demonically. I mean, why would he want to work with people that are demonically possessed? It doesn't make any sense. See our ship? What's up? I mean the guy said he helps the Ortho bros Die. I mean he's he's he's just as psychotic as David would.
Speaker 5: Ce r.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 45: Yo Jadar and pro wixantium Hale. So hey, I wanted to ask you a question. Hopefully it's a little bit of a refresher.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 45: You know Roman Polanski movie The Ninth Gate. Have you talked about that before?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yep, and we're about to redo it. We just watched it last night.
Speaker 13: Oh dude, I love that movie.
Speaker 1: No, because it's you know, yeah, I have a whole chapter in my second book on it.
Speaker 9: Okay, that's that's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just in Franklin jil in it. It is amazing and also just real quick shout out to Jim Bob. He's been crushing around the streams lately.
Speaker 6: So that's it.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not wouldn't that I ever, I don't. I'm not demanding Sam Chamun repent to me. I'm not doing what Rouselan's doing.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Rouselan did that as a way to not have a debate after saying he would debate, said four times he would debate, and then demands that I publicly repented. All these people in the sphere just act like absolute just lunatic gay people. This whole sphere is just its just a bunch of lunatic gaze dude, And I'm over here, like, let's just do a formal debate. Oh and everyone loses their mind? Who disagreed to go ahead of line? A lot of there's thirty people in here, John, what's up? I think a lot of people are misunderstanding what you guys are not getting what's going on. It's not an ideological online battle with Islam that is happening, but that's not really what's happening. That's just a part of the picture. It's a spiritual battle. And you can't do this spiritual battle outside of the church. That's I mean, we're just being consistent with the Orthodox perspective. We have to say that people that don't say that are not being honest and consistent with a position. And it doesn't mean that you can't collab with them. Again, people don't understand the collaborations are fine because now people are getting exposed to Orthodox positions. They're getting exposed and they're no longer under the umbrella of mere ignorance, and after being exposed to it for many years, if they remain obstinate, that's what makes a person a heretic. It's not just being wrong. Heresy isn't an intellectual problem first and foremost, it's a spiritual problem of pride. Once a person then gets exposed to these things, you can either have some humility and be willing to learn, be willing to be wrong, or you triple down and say I don't care. I'm going to hate them and oppose them at all costs, and I'm going to start promoting all the people that oppose them. That's why there's opposition to god logic. God logic is sending people to Messianic synagogues, nobody even noticed this until after all this kerfluff will happen. Now we're noticing that it's worse than we thought, so we have to be opposed to that. It's not a popularity contest. It's not who's the coolest and knightest on the internet. You have to just the truth.
Speaker 26: Is that?
Speaker 1: Humble John? I'm hi, right, what's on your mind?
Speaker 9: Well, I've got a.
Speaker 5: Couple of questions.
Speaker 8: I'm off fooks questions.
Speaker 26: First of all, I don't know have you seen this video where Andrew just joins in a chest?
Speaker 1: That's I don't even know what you're saying. I have no idea what you're even saying.
Speaker 26: Who So Andrew Wilson just joined the by stream, but one of the other people's are it was j I just started asking David with all these questions about well his positions.
Speaker 1: On Yes, yeah, look we covered all that last night. The last stream was we live stream as it was happening. Russell, what's up? Russell?
Speaker 3: You can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 6: Jay?
Speaker 23: Hi, I got a question, actually two questions.
Speaker 1: Okay, just what's the question?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 23: When Jesus pardoned the thief that was next to him, how come you know, he didn't really believe the death burial of Christ.
Speaker 9: How is it that he was saved?
Speaker 23: That's one question.
Speaker 1: Everybody before the resurrection is saved in the exact same way, by grace through faith in the coming Messiah. So on the cross he repented and was baptized by blood. So we believe in baptism of blood and baptism of desire. So he was baptized. He was baptized on the cross, and believed in the message of the Messiah as far as he understood, just like anybody in the Old Testament, be at Abraham or Isaiah or whoever.
Speaker 9: Okay, the other question.
Speaker 23: I had was when Christ was actually incarnated? Was he actually then physically joined with that body for all eternity?
Speaker 1: Yes, that's the incarnation.
Speaker 9: Okay, all right, Now where would I go?
Speaker 23: I believe you guys call it a catecum or or when somebody wants.
Speaker 1: To learn more about right, So yeah, when you go to an Orthodox church, you will inquire and that will be a time period and so just ask the priest or the catechist, and then you would become a catechuman. So usually that's a one to three year period. So that happens at any canonical Orthodox church, but I would recommend testing all and checking all the ones that are near you. All Right, this one, dude, I don't know why he keeps taking over the emojis here. If you don't hop on, I'm gonna I'm just gonna boot you because you're getting on my nerves. He's probably just trying to emote to do that on purpose. So, Brokeie, do you want to come on, Broke Life, whatever your name is. If you don't come on, I'm gonna immediately boot you because this is gonna my nerves. Okay, we got still like twenty five people. Damien, what's up, dude, Damien?
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 31: We're good?
Speaker 6: And how's it doing that?
Speaker 1: What you got on your mand?
Speaker 14: You old fool?
Speaker 39: I just want to tell you, like, dude, all this spacifical dude.
Speaker 23: During my baptism, dog filled the whole pub.
Speaker 6: Dog, I'm telling you, I'm.
Speaker 1: Telling you I do what I believe you, bro dude, Like if I thought I was if I thought it was lying, dude, if I thought it was lying, you wouldn't move you on here, Griffo, what's up? Gryfo, Trypho, what's up. I can't believe you'll wait all this time and then you don't even Mike's turned on. Are you there?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: Good job? Do you just wait the whole time? Fornoven? Where is the dude that is just flipping out? Tom Elliott, what's up?
Speaker 6: Okay? On the half it's handy And this is Alice Jones tearing in live.
Speaker 1: What's up Alex?
Speaker 29: What's on on on here?
Speaker 1: What's on your mind? Alex?
Speaker 31: So I'm super excited doing now time I'm not. I'm going to be conferring to word of the oxy h as and center D distinction really makes sense bringing in Alex Jones Live.
Speaker 1: Thank you, man, appreciate that we've got Alex on the line. Uh acuayo animo? What's up, dude? I'm up to go to the little girls room and go te te here in a minute. Man, I've been drinking all this