Speaker 1: To be single, invitation from my children, grandchildren and hopefully my great grandchildren.
Speaker 2: You say, very sweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's such an emotional you know, it's such a happy day in my life, you.
Speaker 2: Know, because it's not just two people in.
Speaker 1: It, right, they're not in love, not yet in love.
Speaker 2: Do they fall in love in the first place like later.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely I did.
Speaker 2: She doesn't give a ring to him.
Speaker 1: No, he takes her.
Speaker 2: It's not an equal, it's.
Speaker 1: Not democratic. He takes her to be his wife. This part of the ceremony is called isison, and she circles the groom seven times, you know why, to make sure he doesn't run away. And there's so much dobbning for that day. There's so much prayers for that day, and there's a lot of crying. They have a lot to ask for that their life should be happy, that their life should be harmonious, that they should be healthy, that children should be healthy, and they even pray for their parents to be healthy. And there's a lot of emotion in that day, tremendous emotion. And then comes the big moment, the wholesome color going to dance together in front of all these people, girls who've never touched the boy and a boy dancing with a girl whom he has never ever touched, and they're dancing in public. You know, it's in a way, it's it's incredible. Do one thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you cry at weddings? Are weddings to you a time to cry? Hassidic Jewish weddings are a time to cry and a time to be overjoyed. They are amazing display and festival of tradition and emotion. Added to all this intense emotion is the truth at the young couple, usually eighteen twenty years old, are practically strangers, as they have only met a few times before being asked if they want to get engaged now on their wedding day, it's the single most important day of their lives. The bride is like a queen on her throne. The groom is like a king who takes this queen to be his. The clothing is filled with symbolism. There are parts to the wedding. The coupala spunum when the bride welcomes the guests, the badekan when the groom covers the bride's face, the koppa when the couple is married outside under a wedding canopy, iRED when the couple is alone together for nine minutes with the door closed, the dancing, two hours of bringing joy to bride and groom by dancing, and finally, late at night, the end of night poetry and couples dance. Through all of this there are times of intense joy and of crying. As a YouTuber who has documented so much of the beautiful, hidden world of acidic judaism, I finally have the opportunity to share with you a perspective on acidic weddings from the eyes of pearl who has attended acidic wedding of herself, her children, and her grandchildren. I absolutely love chasidashere marriage and wedding customs.
Speaker 1: I find you love them?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why? And I'm gonna ask you.
Speaker 3: So emotional, it's so beautiful. There's so many feelings packed into the experience of marriage because it's not just two people in right.
Speaker 1: Right, they're not in love, they're not yet not yet in love.
Speaker 2: Do they fall in love in the first place? Like later?
Speaker 1: Yes? Absolutely, I did.
Speaker 2: Ah, that's cute. It's funny.
Speaker 3: When we talked, it was like fifty six years. How many years have you been married?
Speaker 1: Fifty nine sixty? I don't even know fifty nine sixty years.
Speaker 2: Kind you to be kind? Here to be sentences, oh mine. So I would love to discuss, to share with the viewers the extremely rich traditions of Harasids, weddings and engagements.
Speaker 1: Okay, so where do we start?
Speaker 3: I think a week before the wedding festivities begin, or two weeks before the wedding festivities begin.
Speaker 1: No, it starts with the shabas before the wedding, because that's when the huston puts on his stamo for the first time. That's the beginning.
Speaker 2: Can we explain.
Speaker 1: Yes, he is obligated to be called up to the toya, the husson, the groom, and it is customary to throw sweet things at him. In Europe it used to be raisins and nuts, symbolic for good luck and and you know, all good things. So that that that's the symbolism. And it's usually thrown by the women. And it's a very festive shabust, like the whole family gets together, and it like opens the whole. It opens. It's like the entrance to the wedding itself, the festivities. It's called an o flei. If it's called the bavarfun.
Speaker 2: And there's also a big kiddish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, there's a very vaginish. The family sits together, each together, you know, the family spends time together, which is the most beautiful thing. And from then on, from the bavarfun, the Husson cannot go alone without somebody accompanying him.
Speaker 2: Really much starts from the Bavaro.
Speaker 1: Yes, why because he's now considered like a king, and the king doesn't go anywhere alone. He's always accompanied, and like the Color also doesn't usually go alone either. She also has to be accompanied by somebody.
Speaker 2: How does the Color Spendavar?
Speaker 1: Usually she's not there. She spends either at home with her parents. Sometimes the parents stay home with her. Sometimes the parents go to the Bavaria festivity shabas, so she'll stay home with her friends. She'll stay home sometimes with her mother only and the men go. You know, each family has a different way of doing it. But the Color is not part of this. This has belongs belongs to the Huson. But Color. Yeah, So her friends will come over.
Speaker 2: And they'll sing songs'll cry.
Speaker 1: No crying on shabas.
Speaker 2: No never, Oh, I didn't know.
Speaker 1: We can't cry on shabashas we get show you saida we're happy in itself a very special day without color. No, they'll you know, they spend shops together, they'll sing songs and they'll you know, just spend have a good time together with each other.
Speaker 3: So anything else we should talk about. The the the big forehead and starts to wear. Also, the family comes to pick him up.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, he's taken to shoe right, good that you reminded me. He is taken to shool accompanied by his family and by the Colors family who sing along the way to shore like you do with a king. Really what they sing the ginum songs. You know, they accompany him on the street to the shoe, and he's considered, who's Daimela Mela?
Speaker 2: He is like a king whose a groom is like a king.
Speaker 1: It's like a king, right, and the.
Speaker 3: Stravel indeed looks like a crown. What happens from the shapers the Saturday before the wedding up until the wedding, Like, let's say you're marrying off a child, what's on your mind during that time?
Speaker 1: So it depends if he's marrying a daughter or you know, so the color has her obligation to go to the mikvah, the ritual bath, the ritual bath, and that time is spent in getting the house ready, usually.
Speaker 2: The apartment, because the couple lives in their own separate apartment as soon as as always. And who prepares the whole apartment.
Speaker 1: It's it's usually the girl and the boy's family will buy some things, you know, to pretty it up. It's it becomes like a in itself. The preparing their apartment becomes like a big deal, you know, to make it beautiful and to make it to make it like, you know, very important people are coming to live here, you know, and to.
Speaker 3: Make it smell like propery, like your house right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, you know, to make it very enticing and and and inviting, you know. But it is prepared with that in mind. Close and color are coming to this house. We're making it beautiful for them, you know, We're making it a place for these important people to start life.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: So that's a big deal. What else.
Speaker 2: The micle is a big thing if you have a daughter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the mcle is a big thing if you have a daughter. But it's done secretly. You know, the other children in the house don't have to know about it, and it's done very quietly and there's no popacity around it. It's it's it's a private thing, very private.
Speaker 2: It's an emotional experience.
Speaker 4: Usually would you say, no, no, no, it's of course, it's it's the colors introduction to what will be, you know, almost the rest of her life in terms of getting together.
Speaker 1: With her husband. You know, this is always going to be there for them. So this is like an introduction to a new part of her life.
Speaker 3: Because as long as she menstraights, she's going to be going after her period, right right.
Speaker 2: It's interesting.
Speaker 3: Someone just sent me an email saying, Freda, you don't sound like you talk about the period of separation as a time of renewal.
Speaker 1: Why you mean between husband and wife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when the woman has her period, and we did, you talked about it as kind of renewal, but I didn't.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So let's get into like the next stage, Yes, which is the day of the wedding.
Speaker 2: Yes, let's talk about the day of the wedding.
Speaker 1: That is a very very very momentous day. It is the day that hashem forgives the bride and the groom all their sins. It is like you kip it, they fast and there's so much dobvening for that day. There's so much prayers for that day, and there's a lot of crying because they are preparing for a life together, a new life, a new starting, you know, and they have a lot to ask for that their life should be happy, that their life should be harmonious, that they should be healthy, that children should be healthy, and they even pray for their parents to be healthy. And there's a lot of emotion in that day. This emotion, it's very very momentous. So the groom will spend time in the apartment, doubling in the apartment. The couple, I will spend her time at home and.
Speaker 3: You know, so the apartment where the couple is going to live is going to be where the groom will spend his wedding day.
Speaker 1: Himself by himself. Yeah, praying, praying and fasting, infesting.
Speaker 3: Is a lot of people ask me why Hasidic couples or brides are crying, and it gives them the impression that they're very sad.
Speaker 1: I know. It is like Jim kipp It, you go to if you go to a shuliam kipper, you will hear the enormous amount of crying that goes. We are begging and pleading with Hashem for something. And Hashem is not some kind of imaginary being to us. He's He is the the whole, he's the creator, He's he runs, he makes our life. So of course you're going to beg and plead for good things. And it's also very it's a very serious day. Let's put it this way. It's not a frivolous day. It's an extremely extremely serious day, just like him it kip. It is a very serious day. And here, you know, here they're fasting and they're govening, they're saying to Hilen, They're they're asking Hasham for the rest of their lives together. So it's impressed upon these young people how momentous this day is.
Speaker 2: Do you remember what you prayed for?
Speaker 1: I was saying the hiln. I was saying the prayer that people say you am kipp it. It's a long prayer, shamni bugabni, you say you repent. It's it's a very serious prayer. Sure I was. And then the parents bless their children. I remember I told you how my father blessed me. You want me to repeat it. He blessed me by putting two hands on my head.
Speaker 2: You were already dressed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, two hands on my head under a cur you know something. And he blessed me. There's a special blessing. We don't make up blessing, so we don't make up prayers. We have them down path for us. You know, in the in the city, the people think we make our own prayers. So no, we have specific prayers for everything. And then I kissed his hand when we finished, and he tells me, you should know my husband, my father was a Holocaust survivor. He told me you should know I stayed alive because a chem wants me to have Yiddish and children. He wants my children to stay Yiddish. So of course we both started crying. And then I went to ask my mother for forgiveness. Basically, yeah, yeah, exactly exactly. You know that's right. And then I was crying on the way. Okay, we're not talking about me. Let's talk about what happens it.
Speaker 3: You know, gives me chills when I hear these stories. I don't know if people who haven't lived these wedding days where you're fasting, you're going through hours of praying if they can understand the feelings you have as a daughter eighteen ninety year old has this moment with her with her parents.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it's a very very serious momentum that I can't stress it enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So of course the color is sometimes still crying, you know. But once she gets into the hall and the makeup lady comes and you know, and she's prepared for the actual wedding, it's still serious until after the ripper. The day is still very serious until after the ripper.
Speaker 3: Which is fairly deep into the day. I have to say, talking about this is bringing back the memory for me that when I was a bride, there was a woman who came to help get me dressed.
Speaker 1: You had a dresser.
Speaker 3: She was a woman who had a daughter that was a little bit older than me that died of cancer. Remember going to the funeral when I was maybe in high school. Wow, and this woman, the illinishma's a memory of her daughter who never got married, came.
Speaker 1: Oh that's hard. It's still that hard for you.
Speaker 3: I don't remember it being hard for me, but thinking about it now, I can see how painful it must have been for her since her daughter never got to get married.
Speaker 1: Well, she chose that as a as something you know that she made her feel better. Actually, yeah, I don't think it made her feel worse. It made her feel better. Okay, so we are we up to now? In the.
Speaker 3: You want to talk about what the bride would dress in anything special, she would wear.
Speaker 1: Regular wedding dress, white wedding dress, regular crown, Tiara Veil, I'm not talking about the the I'm talking about a tool. Right, all different kinds of stars today, at once upon a time was a crown. Today they were in the back of their head. Once they were on the side of the head. It doesn't matter. That's nothing religious about that. It depends on styles, you know. No, she's wearing her own hair right, her own hair. And so let's let's go to where she walks into the hall. So she has her mother and her mother in law escorting her into the hall to sit at the to sit on this beautiful decorated chair. Now, many of our customs at weddings comes from Mottin Toyta. Really, yes, that's why we have flowers around the color. That's why there are two buggers, why by Martin Toya. There was also I forgot al ready at which point, or also because she's now a queen and she has you know, escorts, Yeah, escorts, escorts like a queen. You know, a queen doesn't today, okay, But once upon a time, once upon a time, there would be a lot of honor given to a queen that she would not ever go like places a lot I me yesterday, they whatever. In those days, the queen always had escorts. And there's always the same tune played when the color comes in to sit down at her special place.
Speaker 2: So is she arriving now to the wedding.
Speaker 1: Not to the wedding. She's arriving to her place during the wedding. So you know, we have men and women separate. The host is sitting in his room, the colors sitting in her room where the guests are going to come and tell her Mazletov, and the men are going to tell the wholesome Mazeletov. So she sits down always with the same tune. The musicians will always seen the same tune, and her mother and her mother in law stand beside her. Sometimes the grandmothers are also there standing beside her. And also when she comes in as the two mothers are escorting her. The grandmothers or other people are also following. It's like a procession, a procession to the place where the color sits. This is to give honor to the special person. Also, today people don't know the mothers have a habit of mingling with the crowd. This is a new thing. They don't understand their job and their purpose and their honor to stand next to the bride. So this is really an honor for the two mothers to stand next to them and to stay standing there as like an her guard. So people decide it's too old fashioned. They're gonna go mingle in the crowd and leave the Color sitting there alone. Sometimes I feel like screaming when I say but anyways, And then the guests arrive, and everybody goes over to the Color and gives their hand. Giving somebody your hand means you connecting to that somebody. It's not just enough to say, muzzletom. You have to give your hand to the Color and shake her hand and wish her all the good things in her new life.
Speaker 2: And you kiss her, yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, you kiss her yes. And she sits there like on a throne, like a queen who has everybody coming up to her, and you know she's the focus of extreme focus of attention and she You don't just come into a wedding and mingle. You have to go over to the color. The whole purpose of you coming to the wedding is the mitsa of being miss Maya Hulsenva color. It's a mitzvah in the toyota to make the bride in the groom happy. And part of this is to go over to the color and shake her hand and like you say, kiss hers, but that's not it's not a must kiss, but this handshaking is.
Speaker 2: And she sits on the stage.
Speaker 1: She sits on the stage, and she sits on a throne like chair decorated with beautiful flowers.
Speaker 2: That's part of the wedding. The wedding has parts. And sometimes people will come to a wedding.
Speaker 1: Just for k yeah, yeah, who usually comes to whoever feels like it. The weather doesn't feel close enough to stay for the whole wedding, which is mostly for close family. You know, but our weddings are so big because their families can I know how it's so big. But the kabula spoona means yes, you're coming to be Macabo, she is maka her guests.
Speaker 3: How many people would you say come to a wedding on average each a wedding?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know the number. I really don't know.
Speaker 2: How many couples do you pay for?
Speaker 1: Two hundred and fifty couples?
Speaker 3: Two fifty couples Smith's five hundred portions of food?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a small wedding. Sort of, that's a medium sized wedding. Let's say it's a media I really don't have the numbers in my head.
Speaker 2: By the way, why do you pay the matchmaker?
Speaker 1: Which point right after the shio? Immediately after that, immediately after the sho oh? Yeah, your first chance?
Speaker 2: Do you gotta be fund if God forbid god, it doesn't work out?
Speaker 1: Never?
Speaker 2: Never have you done any matches?
Speaker 1: By the way, you know my matches? What nobody gets married with my matches?
Speaker 2: I'm standing in line, I'm waiting.
Speaker 1: I am trying. I always try, all of us try. Everybody's to try. We try, and we try and to try. Some people have muzzle and they do. Some people like me. Sometimes people want me to be a matchmaker for somebody. I said, not me, because it ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about what happens during the kaboospohon. I'm at the men's side.
Speaker 1: So the husson. Now what used to happen by the women's side, which doesn't happen anymore. This was in Europe. There used to be a woman to bring the color to tears, to make her feel like it's really if you keep her for her, So the colors used to sit and cry. But this doesn't happen.
Speaker 2: She would be singing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she would be singing in rhyme, but she would be evoking emotions that would make her want to cry by saying what I wasn't there. I have no idea. I'm after the Holocaust. I just heard this. I just heard this. Now by the Houston, this does happen. The Houston sits at the table with his two fathers by him, and the kisiba. The marriage contract is being filled out. That's where they fill out the marriage contract. And if there was no tennium, which means an official religious engagement where the it's also a manuscript that's written about the parents saying what they will give, what they will do for the engagement. That noume is a paper for the engagement, a document for the engagement, at which place a plate is broken. But if not everybody chooses to have a tanoium, you don't have to have it, but you must have thatnyum, the religious document before the wedding. So they fill out that knowing before the wedding, and the two mothers are called down to the men and they break the plate. Everybody says, muzzled up. Now. Meanwhile, if you'll ever see by a kabulispunam pictures, the men are busy writing the casiba, filling out the casiba, and it has to be very carefully. There can be no mistakes in it. That they look it over very carefully. Every single word is supposed to be spelled correctly. The Hussin Kala's names have to be spelled correctly. And this is the document that get signed by two witnesses who are not related to the Hussin Kala, who are not related to each other. And sometimes we need witnesses for the tanoium, we need witnesses for the casiba signing, we need witnesses for yihad. So there are three times before you know at the wedding that we need to kosher witnesses so sometimes one pair is used for all three things, and sometimes there are three different sets of witnesses to give them the honors. Oh really, you know so it's not a people the wedding. Yeah. Yeah, it has to be decided before the wedding because they have to know what their job is. It's always men, two men only men. Women are not qualified qualified, not not that they're not qualified, they're not permitted, but it doesn't permit women to be to have this this role.
Speaker 2: You're much better at praising these things than me. I shouldn't have said anything.
Speaker 1: It's okay, you say what you want to say. And also the opposite, okay.
Speaker 2: Do you want to talk about what's in a kimber? What's in a marriage contract?
Speaker 1: So in the contract for the engagement is the the two sides obligate themselves to buy things for the couple, you know, like dishes and and and whatever is needed for to start a new marriage. So that's the that's the to know one.
Speaker 2: That's the ah and the parents are actually going to be deciding in during the tenoy and what they're getting the couple.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's it's like a standard. It's a standard for today today's a standard fronia.
Speaker 2: But essentially they're getting the couple dishes and furniture.
Speaker 1: Whatever is necessary to set up a house. It used to be that each in Europe, each side obligated themselves to certain things because they were there was such poverty there that they had to have decided what they got with each side is going to give over Here in America, Barkashem. We have it, Barkashem so good that we trust each other. So the kasiba it's fifty to fifty usually here, sometimes it's fifty to fifty. Sometimes it's sixty five, thirty five, twenty five, seventy five. It's decided beforehand based on what based on the ability of the of the makatoon and the parents.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter a boy or a girl.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Dowry thing for a girl is not a thing.
Speaker 1: Not anymore.
Speaker 2: Brosham Broa is right. So what's in the contract from.
Speaker 1: So what's in the kasiba is everything that the husband has to do for the wife period, nothing that the wife has to do for the husband. He obligates himself to feed her, to clothe her, to house her, to everything that he only what he's supposed to do. Talk about women's rights. And it's also signed by two witnesses to say that he agreed to this. You know that he's obligating himself to do these things. Now, besides all this, there is a person there Aboutram who is there to also make the make the who's not understand the seriousness of the day, and that it's like him Kiper And the purpose is really to invoke tears. We Jews, the men are another shame to cry. We are the best criers in the world. The men, the men that don't have to act so much of that they can't cry. It's you go into Bismadish, you'll hear the men crying, just like the women in kip It. Let's say. You know, it's not something that we try to hope the men try to hold themselves back from. They can cry freely.
Speaker 3: You know, I wonder if viewers who watch this would understand the whole concept of crying as prayer, because I think in a lot of other faiths or other traditions, crying for prayer isn't really a thing.
Speaker 1: Is it, do I know?
Speaker 3: I think it's a particular thing in our world where you plead.
Speaker 1: You plead, yes, you plead and you beg Hashem. You know, we have somebody from whom they ask things.
Speaker 2: But shouldn't it be if he.
Speaker 1: Hold on? There's a time for everything. There's a time for everything.
Speaker 3: But crying is seen as an emotion.
Speaker 1: It's an emotion if you really really think about it, that you're talking to Hashem and you're asking from Hashem and you're begging him. Of course you're gonna cry buckets, you're pleading for your life. So where are we up?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 1: So? Okay, So the Houston is sitting there, and.
Speaker 3: I'm curious if you can explain what about come might say too?
Speaker 1: This young I don't know. I was never there. I really was never there too. He invokes certain certain ideas and certain words that will bring the Houston to to to understand the seriousness of the day. Meanwhile, while the Color is sitting and getting the muzzled off and greeting her guests, the Houston is being more is happening by the Who's by the color? Now? So he is now getting to put on a kittle. A kittle is reminiscent of kipper. That's white. It's a white, it's a white like a long shirt. And then he is Also, Ash is put on his head with a filnar to remind him of the destruction of the temple. Because the destruction of the temple has to be above all simhrels, above all happiness. We can't forget it. It doesn't mean that we have to cry day and night for it. It's impossible. But if you have a tremendous simra, you could forget about it. This is to remind him as an effect on all our invitations. The first thing that's written is to remember the destruction of the temple. On the invitation, Oh you should be what do.
Speaker 2: Lion?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I forgot al ready. I'm gonna take it out soon.
Speaker 3: Na.
Speaker 2: What does it mean?
Speaker 1: Remember youh lion, greatest in your greatest the greatest joy. Oh you should every single invitation from my children, grandchildren and hopefully my great grandchildren.
Speaker 2: I say, very sweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's such an emotional you know, it's such a happiness. It's such a happy day in my life, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, So now so.
Speaker 2: We put Ash on his head.
Speaker 1: That's interesting, hard by something, by something dish. So in other words, you could be happy and said at the same time, that's very Jewish. Yeah, exactly. Then then comes and he's put on he gets He doesn't dress himself. He is dressed jeal like a king has a dresser, is dressed by somebody. The husin is also dressed by his family, you know, by the people around him. And by then he's very serious, very very serious, shaking, praying. I don't know if he's shaking and praying then, but he comes to the color. And the purpose of going to the color now is something called the badecan right. The covering of her face. It's also very serious. You see a lot of mothers and grandmothers crying in the background. It's very emotional. And he takes this white a nicely decorated wise piece of lace that's not see through, and he comes in with pomposity to the color. He's followed by most of the men and the fathers on the side and slowly walking towards the color. By now the color is also very serious, and he puts this white covering to cover her face, and some of the fathers bless their daughters. Then some of the men are some of the close close family bless the color then and then they turn around and they go back to the Hussin's room. I don't know. No, not always.
Speaker 2: They don't throw confetti, yeah, sometimes never rise though.
Speaker 1: No. First of all the men hated because it gets into their stamol and I was using confetti gets into istamo.
Speaker 2: That's so bunny.
Speaker 1: Not always, not always.
Speaker 2: So what is the purpose of decking the color?
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It goes back to the Toyota when Rifka, when she was brought to see Yitrak, her husband, her Hussin, she covered herself with a with her with she covered her face. There's lots of other reasons for the badeku of the color. Part of one of it is sneezs to mention look at her face. But there's lots about it, but the main one is that this is what our matriarch Rifka did when she saw Isaac Rifka Emiine when she saw covered her face. That's part of it. And now the color is stood up from her chair because she can't now see anything by the two mothers, and she's taken back into the color room to prepare her for the ripper. The rusina is already more or less prepared, but the color has to be prepared, which means that the distinct the veil has to be pinned on right, and all her jewelry is taken off. I don't really know. There's many, many reasons. One of one of them is so that it means that the hussin who's taking her for a wife, doesn't care what how she is or she has jewelry. If she has, she's beautiful, she's you know, there's many, many different different reasons. I really don't know that. I'm not that familiar with it this part, and it takes long longer to prepare her. So the huston goes out to the ripper. Oh yeah. Another another thing for the Badecan is that a man is not allowed to be macadish a woman without seeing her first.
Speaker 2: See her.
Speaker 1: You must see her. He's to marry, he's not not to marry, not to give the condition without actually seeing her what she looks like. So then, and because the rifka covered her face, we also cover our faces.
Speaker 2: So the actual is outside under.
Speaker 1: Wait, so the color the husson goes out under the ripper, which is under the stars of the sky. In other words, it's not inside the inside of the room, it's outside under the under the stars is the idea, and there is a hipper canopy that's supposed to be nicely decorated, which preceded people don't do. And the Houston is there first and he's waiting for the color.
Speaker 2: And it's always after dark the wedding.
Speaker 1: It usually happens like that. Yeah, because the host has to do minchre. He has to go to the mikvah before. Yes, yes, the Houston goes to the mikvah before he doves men, even if he was there in the morning. So he goes to the mikvah before he davens minhchree. And these these prayers are not set with a minion. This is solitude. The color and the Whlston say that you can kipper prayers alone.
Speaker 2: And merch is time based in the afternoon, right.
Speaker 1: In the evening and the evening. So the Houston is standing there with two people on the side of him who are holding onto candles and it's it's it's to bring a light into this marriage. Meanwhile, the color is being prepared with all that stuff. It takes a little longer, and as the color is being led out, the color is let out with music and the Houston walks two steps towards her. She's not even outside yet, but he walks towards two steps towards her. Then he turns back around where he's standing with his parents, you know, with the parents on both side of him holding onto the candle, and the color is walked out of the ripper with the two mothers holding candles. It's also because it's it's it's, it's it's there's something about light about candles. But you know, there's probably more than what I'm telling you about the light, but you that I forgot it.
Speaker 3: Or there's so much symbolism to every aspect of such a rich day.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly exactly meanings. No, it's not six thousand meanings. But it's more than what I'm saying. Now. The color comes out under the hipper and she the Husin who's there, sings by habo like welcome, welcome, because this is like the Hulston's house, not like his house, but sort of like like he's there first, you know, and she's coming to him. But she signifies with this that she's Muscolm to this, you understand, she signifies that she is Muscolm. She's agreed, and it's not an arranged marriage. Ah her back the original she originally got engaged to him, but now she this is called condition iis is that as she circles this part of the ceremony is called iis. And she circles the groom seven times, you know why, to make sure he doesn't run away.
Speaker 2: She should. I'm not gonna make any jokes.
Speaker 3: It's such a it's such a serious just as you talk about it, I can feel such feels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Every wedding I go to, I have such.
Speaker 1: So this is just to break the tension over here. She circles him seven times. According to the Seven Skies, according to the Seven Blessings, seven has a. It's very it's a very sympology symbolic.
Speaker 2: It's interesting because in English you say cloud and I, but she says him someone you said in English.
Speaker 1: It's I don't know, so so you know. And then she stands on his right side, always, whether he's left, left handed or right hand. She stands on the right side of the Hussin and the pairents. The two fathers who have been standing with the Hussin the whole time, move away, and the two mothers move a little bit away. They don't stand holding on you know, they let the Hussein Carla stand there alone.
Speaker 2: And she's still completely covered, so she doesn't see anything.
Speaker 1: She doesn't have to see, she has to hear. All of the blessings are set on a cup of wine. So the first brooker is said, thanking God on all the laws that we have, which woman a man can marry. We have all these laws that tell us whom to marry and whom not to marry, you know so, and this is called irisen. This is one part of the ripper. Then comes the part of the ripper of the Hussin is Makadish the color he he he sanctifies this woman for him to him and he does that with a ring. But I forgot to say something important. At the ripper, there's the whole the whole group is standing around the husson color and basically we're supposed to stand, not set.
Speaker 2: Everyone stands.
Speaker 1: Everyone stands, but you know, there's a lot of some people sit also. But basically you said you stand around because of the bruchs that are being said. Also because during the hipper, the souls of the of the ancestors come down and stand there too. Yeah, and this is a very very holy moment because first of all, the souls don't want to leave where they're going. Then they pushed out of there. Go go, go down, because this is your descendants doing a mitz for now, and they are sent out from their comfort zone nargand no or ingand know wherever they are, you know, and have to come down to this krippan. So you can imagine how emotional the hip is when you think, my mother is here, my father is here, like let's say my age, you know, and my grandparents are here. It's very very holy. Now the Huston is going to do something that's going to sanctify this woman to him, and he takes a simple gold ring and he says the words that say I make you makadish to me with this ring. Basically those are the words, and everybody says, muzzletovchdacious. So this is the the whole point of the In other words, he says this out loud. Everybody should know that from now on, she's mine. She's mine, and then there are the blessings, the seven. Then come the seven blessings. She doesn't give a ring, no, he takes her.
Speaker 2: It's not an equal, it's.
Speaker 1: Not it's not democratic. He takes her to be his wife, and this is a very very This is the focal of the whole hipper. Then come the blessings on the couple and on the you know their future, and and seven blessings. Then comes the part where the huston breaks a glass right, also as a h Once he breaks the glass, everybody screams muzzled, and a whole simple starts. And this is a simple that if you haven't seen it, you don't know what simphra means. You have to be there to see what means. Happiness and the crowd everybody, everybody is so happy for the Houston color. But but the condition. I'm not finished yet. Now he goes with her, He takes her avel is picked up. He takes her hand. He's supposed to take her hand. Your mind, come with me, and he takes the first. It's the first time they hold hands, right, And there's a symbolic reason for this. Your mind, right, come with me. They go to the Ikage stable. The Ifage table is a room where only the Houston Color go into for about the hasidim. I think it's nine minutes by themselves and it is not to consummate the marriage. And they go went there with IDAs with witnesses who checked the room that there's nobody else in the room. The room is they too, are there alone for the first time outside the witnesses. The Color goes into the room first, and the Houston goes into the room and the door closes, and the two witnesses were Iidas that this couple went in there alone. And they're timed nine minutes. Nine minutes. The door's open.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And what they do in there is they can do whatever they want except comes to make them. So now the parents rush in. They were going to put a wig on the color.
Speaker 3: Wait, but during the nine minutes, the couple's really spending for the first time.
Speaker 1: They spend it for the first time alone. And they're supposed to wash and eat, start to eat because they fasted all day.
Speaker 2: They're breaking the fast.
Speaker 1: Exactly how do they.
Speaker 3: Break the awkward silence or the awkwardness between them.
Speaker 1: It's none of our business. It's the couple business. Nobody's supposed to ask them such a question.
Speaker 5: I see, okay, okay, you don't go into say mustletop and say hey, how did you break this.
Speaker 1: Very very private, very very private, and it stays private mostly except when you're blacked.
Speaker 2: Your friends, which I think a lot of people do.
Speaker 1: Some people not somebody some people. Yeah, So now the mothers Russian have to you know, take off the put the wig on. The makeup ladies in there putting a makeup, and the photographers rush in because this is like a mitzvah, you know, to have photographers by the it can't happen.
Speaker 2: You're being sarcused.
Speaker 1: Because I'm being sarcast It makes the whole, It makes the whole beauty of the moment, so business like, you know, stand hair standing, look hair look there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they're they're being posed for and they're.
Speaker 1: Coming from a holy moment, and all of a sudden it goes like from shabas to oh shabas. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a stark difference from this.
Speaker 1: Very very stark, very serious, serious holy. There's a holiness to the wedding to the ripper.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Okay. Meanwhile, the guests are coming in to the.
Speaker 2: Whole from from being outside.
Speaker 1: For the rip, and the dinner starts. The dinner starts. Everybody's sitting at the dinner and the color is being prepared for the grand entrance? Who's color being prepared for the grand entrance? The first time they're going to be seen in public, in front of everybody, not only the Hipper, but in front of the world, the whole world could be, you know, together, So it's it's like it's like the longer waited moment that they're waited for. They waited for people wait to see them together coming in. She's not wearing a veil in front of her face anymore.
Speaker 2: This that she's wearing a wing.
Speaker 1: Now who knows no, not always who no, who knows that she's wearing a win She is she is, but not shaved. No, not shaved yet. No no, no, no, no, that's not no right, not shaved yet. So everybody awaits this moment, and mister and missus officially come into the wedding hall.
Speaker 2: But there's two wedding holes.
Speaker 1: Wait, but they're coming together. And he also holds her hand. He holds her hands to show that this is his anti feminist to say that she's his. But she is. That's the Hipper, That's what it's all about. And so the public to know that this woman belongs to this man. Only it's symbolized. There's a lot of things. So when they come in together, there's this Michigan of music that you would think machi.
Speaker 2: But backtrack first.
Speaker 3: Yes, so we've discussed three parts of the wedding, the and the meal.
Speaker 1: Right, the ichetible, those are the three parts of condition it is in conditioned, and the ikage TiVo. Those are the three parts of the ceremony.
Speaker 3: The couple is eating privately, they're breaking the fast or spending their time.
Speaker 1: I don't know what they're doing in there. It's a secret.
Speaker 2: It's it's a secret, of course we're not talking about but they are in a private room while the guests are having a meal. Yes, and the meal is like a three course meal, basically.
Speaker 1: Very fancy meal, and it's has Everybody who's sitting by the meal is full of happiness because first of all, they're doing a mitzvah. You came to be miss A Maya Husakala and you're sitting with friends and relatives, and there's such a happy atmosphere. They're just such a happiness to be sitting together and eating and spending like this holy time together. So the whole atmosphere, the whole vibe is the simpler, very simple. So can we come in to them? Can we come down? So the hoost and collar walking holding hands, and right away his loyal guards are standing. In other words, they come into the women's side. They're coming to the women's side. He's bringing the color to the women. He is bringing the color to the women. How does he get out of there? Poor guy?
Speaker 2: You know, because all the women are waiting to see her.
Speaker 1: And all her friends are standing in two lines. She has to run through a.
Speaker 2: Bunch of bridges.
Speaker 1: So his his, his parents, his father in law, his brothers are standing on the side of the door. And as soon as she goes, they grab him and run into the men with him and now his big boy but by the men, they put him on a chair, they dance with him, and there's such a feeling of extreme happiness in the hall. And the music now switches to instead of dinner music, switches to this very very happy, happy music, and there's dancing by the men, there's dancing by the women separately, but it's a huge feeling of simha of happiness, real happiness in the hall where in the hall you know all the people, even the kids who are there. The whole place is rocking, you know, And the most important thing over here is that the music should be kosher music, should be Hassidisher music. Somehow what drifted in is non Hasidish music, which which I personally find very offensive. What kind of music what sounds to me like like nightclub music, like disco music, that's like disco and it has very very nut. It doesn't happen right away because the first dance is for the color with her mother, and it's still very conscedious music. The second dance is with the colors mother in law, right, and then come the grandmothers, and then come the ants, and then come to cousins. And then by the time everybody who is first in line sort of all the friends and the whole place everybody's dancing the grandmother's, the mother's, the friends, the cousins, the ants. Everybody is really the simpa and.
Speaker 3: You're dancing a big circles and little circles.
Speaker 1: It depends, you know, keeps moving. It's very changing changing. There's not like a hard and fast rule.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like if you see a small circle that's your sisters, let's say, then you go to that circle, and then that circle.
Speaker 1: Does is dancing. So there's different circles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's constantly circles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, circles, Yeah, you can, there's no once. Once the main important people finish their dance, then everybody can dance whichever with whomever they like, whichever way they want. But mainly, mainly the big circles always around the color. Yeah, she is always encircled by a group of whoever, friends, cousins, whatever, but she is always the center of the circle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: And there's one way that the Color dances like one two one.
Speaker 1: To depends, depends, depends. That's how she dresses with grandmothers. But and this takes a long time because by the time the host and color come in, most of the meal is finished.
Speaker 2: What time at night is it usually.
Speaker 1: Ten thirty eleven ish, And the tables are moved away ready by then, so that there's a large area to dancing until they bring in the v the holy Viennese table.
Speaker 2: I'm detecting sarcasm again.
Speaker 1: Yes, what is a Viennese table? Junk every kind of junk food you could think of. It's like people that are deprived. They have jump food and the only time they see it is by a wedding, and everybody has to eat from that Viennese table because it's a big mitsu. That's how they act, that's how we act. I'm not excluding anyways. Then comes like sort of to some people, the highlight of the wedding midstones.
Speaker 2: So the dancing ends, and.
Speaker 1: At one point the dancing ends. At some point the dancing ends, and most guests go home. Most just so a long time home home by then already, and the family it's past midnight, at least at least at least past midnight. The family stays, the family of the bride, and the groom stays. The bride comes into the men's side for these festivities, and she has a certain place she sits down. And in other words, even though there's not a mariita in the room, the men stay on one side and women are on the other side. But it's like permissible because it's only family, any family, and because the main mitzah are being kitsu naragh and the lifnai har color, the men are now going to dance from the color that's the mitza for them, so there has to be men and women in the same room.
Speaker 3: Pearl asked me to add here very important to clarify that at this point of the night, the groom, the rusin, goes to the women section, the place where all the women are sitting in the same part of the ballroom, to sit right next to his bride.
Speaker 1: And there is a bathroom. I don't know how you say a ba in English.
Speaker 2: It's a rhyming entertainer. No does he make jokes still nowadays.
Speaker 1: Wait, once upon a time, the closest definition that I could come to would be a holy gesture. Interesting, and he speaks in rhyme. He speaks in rhyme. And what's his what's his job? His job is to call give this honor to the men to dance before the color. Certain men are called up, they are called up. This is only for the men. The women they're dancing is finished. They could sit down and moan about their feet. So who is called up? The closest relatives. Basically, it's the closest relatives. And this holy gesture speaks in rhyme and says nice things about them, you know, nice things about them. And in my time they used to really be Miss Maia the Houston in color by saying jokes, holy jokes. It wasn't you know, just plain jokes. It was people left, the color left, the people left. It was a very festive atmosphere. You know today, I don't know. These holy gestures changed everything. And they make such a sad a mitzva dans, which I believe that they they're not being the Sumi of the Houston color. Interesting, if the Hussin Kala sit by the mitz with dance and cry, I think they're defeating the whole purpose of being the Sumaria of the Huston color. But they claim it's a very holy moment. I don't think so. I think the whole purpose was a very holy moment. But I'm not a rabbi. I'm not you know, I'm just just my personal feeling because I hate to see people crying by mitz with dance. It's such a happy occasion. It's it's the combination of the wedding. It's and it's and and there is the mitzvah making Houston Cola happy. Not cry. You did this by the ripper, not now. But anyway, this is my personal what do you call it? Campaign? So they call up, let's say, the the uncles now because the families are so large, once upon a time, each uncle was called up separately separately, and he was, you know, giving this whole song and dance about who he is, what his yes is. Today they call up all the uncles together and mention each uncle's name, and the color has a gardle. What's a gardle.
Speaker 3: It's a long long belt that Asidic men wrap around their waist when.
Speaker 2: They doesn't when they pray.
Speaker 1: It's a long black knitted belt. Knitted belt, right, it.
Speaker 2: Goes around the waist at least three times.
Speaker 1: So the color is holding on to one end, and all the uncles are holding on to the other hand, and their uncles are dancing while the Color is standing there and holding out because she is for whom they are dancing.
Speaker 2: Aha, So they're dancing.
Speaker 1: Kate madagdan Lifnai hakala before the color. They are dancing for her. She is being honored by their dancing for her. I Meanwhile, the music is playing and it's supposedly is not supposed to take too long. And then the huston and then they make their own circle them in they leave go of the garth, and the Houston is taken in to dance a little bit with his uncles. Fine, everybody sits down. The Holy gesture is at it again. Now he's calling different people. Now the climax of this is the the Houston color dancing together. But before that comes the part with a parent. The fathers are dancing with the color. Now all of the men besides the father dance with the color with this gardle. Right, the color's father dances holding onto her hands. And it's pretty emotional because it's like father, It's like it's like it's like she's not she's going out of your house into somebody else's house. You know. It's like it's like the you know, you get married, you leave you the nest. Okay, here you cry?
Speaker 2: You cry at this point.
Speaker 1: It's emotional, but I'm not saying you have to. Nobody's making you cry. Nobody's saying things to make you bore. I see, I see no balling.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, people are teary, right, you know. And then the color's father dances with the hands, and the host's father dancers with the gardle. And then comes the big moment, the wholes and color going to dance together in front of all these people. People have never never touched the boy, girls who have never touched the boy and a boy dancing with a girl whom he has never ever touched, and they're dancing in public. You know, it's it's it's it's in a way, it's don't think so. For the they're saying, aishus kail a woman of valor. Yeah, right, So this is this is what the men sing every Friday night when they come home for shul. The cover there the women folk, and it's pretty emotional, but nobody is really crying. It's people are standing and they're watching, and it's it's a holy moment. And then when that's over, everybody goes home, including the Hussan Cala, going home together for the first time and starting a new life together. So have we covered it all?
Speaker 2: I think we've covered it all. It's like three in the morning by now.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's about three four o'clock in the morning. Yes. The next morning, her mother comes and cuts her hair off. This is the big mitsvah byous by hasidam. For the rest of her life, she has to have her head covered, whether she has hair or not, especially she has hair. No man is allowed to see her head uncovered except her husband. And women you know, get used to they know this is what they're getting married for. This is no this is life from now on, and you get used to it and you don't even becomes part of you.
Speaker 3: And also you you have such a big life changing experience with.
Speaker 1: Now looking so yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, you're wearing But also it's one of the minor things in this life changing event.
Speaker 3: It's not a major eventing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's not. It's not the biggest deal for me. It definitely wasn't for me neither. I mean, you're you're for the first.
Speaker 3: Time living outside of your parents' house by yourself but a boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your own age.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's very momentous, you know. And then so for the next seven days, the couple is honored with a dinners every night and the seven blessings are said again that were said by the ripper, and everybody who comes is also coming to be Missamaya Husingakala to shave a broughs. And it's also festive. It's very festive. Sometimes people have like they don't have these people who you know, who speak like like a holy gesture. But now they're not making anybody cry. They're only saying nice and funny things. Some people have it. There's some form of entertainment. Yeah, there could be. That doesn't have to be, but there could be some form of entertainment for the people.
Speaker 2: Can you give an example of a joke that a batron would make.
Speaker 1: You'll have to translate it. This. This was during the time when Mayor Kouch was mayor and the bathroom was saying, Mayor Kouch is a bachelor. Why doesn't he want to get married? Why why isn't he married? He's afraid that people are going to say over there goes catch me. The is the female version of It's not the female version, but in our parlance in Hungarian, we would say after a woman's after the name of a woman. Ah, that guy, that guy Brown with the bronca, I don't catch.
Speaker 5: Me catch him, he's Doug. Yeah, he could have changed his name and gotten married. Should he never got married? That's so funny. I love this dated joke. The jokes are often about marriage.
Speaker 1: And always about marriage. Oh it's about the husband taking out the guard. But things like that, and they give him and they give him instructions, you know what to do, what not to do. It's you could laugh, you really really laugh.
Speaker 2: A lot of old fashioned joke.
Speaker 3: I remember a lot of old fashioned jokes about how men put.
Speaker 2: Up with these terrible wives.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, after the seven days of shave Bros.
Speaker 2: Which the biggest shave bros is shavas.
Speaker 1: There is a shavros. Yeah, and when its and it doesn't mean it's the seventh day. It could be the third day. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but che falls sas is like a mini wedding.
Speaker 1: No, there's no dancing, there's.
Speaker 2: No dancing, but there's like so much to do.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, it's only the main part of that shape bros. Is that the hussin has to be called to datya again and now his rebitson can be there too. There because there is for her for her, there's something called shield feed, all right. So her parents, the women, the women of the family will go up either to the this house or to the Colors house and escort her to shoe as a married woman for the first time.
Speaker 3: Oh sweet, I meant shave Brooks is a big deal in terms of how intensive it is for the parents who are marrying off a child, because it's like hosting various meals and guests.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but everything today is catered. You can't. You can't do this yourself. Everything is catered and many people who are not who missed the wedding will come shop a Chevy Brooks. They'll come to same mazlet because they missed the wedding, they weren't here or they had something going on, so they'll come to the shop Chevy Brooks just the same muzzle tugh and then they lived happily ever after. You have to explain o shoon. The husband and wife have got to be together as much as much as pole, meaning that the husband can't go on a business trip. You have to stay. The couple has to stay together for the first year and they have to be They have to stay together as much as not as they possibly can.
Speaker 2: They have an opportunity to really get to know each other.
Speaker 1: To bond. They get to know each other right over here. It's getting to know each other. And the first time they're walking the streets and shaven BLUs and they're so shy, and they're wearing this gorgeous clothing. Both of them dressed shabas dig.
Speaker 2: They dressed shops for the whole first week, so you.
Speaker 1: Can for the the weak is shavy Brooks. They are dress shops. They are the King and Queen, and I wonder what people think when they see them going around people who don't know our lifestyle and see all of a sudden this couple that's dressed Shabas Digg, which which they know about. All of a sudden, what's the occasion, you know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, when I give a tour and I see a couple and they're dressed in shop, and I find that it's hard to impress on my guests. But this is.
Speaker 1: A special, special, special, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Especially here goes a newly wet.
Speaker 1: Couple of Brian. Everybody, everybody looks after them. Everybody is like so like happy for them. Yeah, it's like an very special Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you so much for sharing so many of these rich traditions I have them, I have. I want to go out on hearing, in particular from you, how you would say things were different many years ago when you got married.
Speaker 1: What's what's different? Things change? Nothing is different. It's all exactly the same as far as as the you know, the necessary things. It's the out is the music, it's the I don't know, basically, I would say it's the music.
Speaker 2: What do you think we didn't talk about we should have nothing. What do you feel is valuable to impart to outsiders who want to know about our wedding traditions.
Speaker 1: The holiness of it, the extreme momentous occasion of it, and although we allow divorce, the toya allows divorce, right, But we want to impress upon ourselves, the couple, the public, how holy marriage is, how it's not to be taken lightly. You know, it's not to be taken like, oh I cannot do this. No, it's it's it's it's it's supposed to be forever, yeah, and to live in happiness and then support of each other.
Speaker 3: What do you think is the point at which the couple really starts to become more than just two people who are being put together.
Speaker 1: But with time, with time, and certainly children bring them together. But even if it takes a while to have children, time brings the closeness spending time together. Like you say, they're living with each other.
Speaker 2: Is there an emphasis on them to grow to love each other?
Speaker 1: One percent?
Speaker 2: Who emphasizes it, who teaches.
Speaker 1: It to the toy, the toilet expects it. If it says that you have to let Ayachu komijo love your neighbor, your friend, as yourself, how much more so a husband and a wife. It doesn't even need explanation.
Speaker 3: I love that I have to say what I take away from this discussion today. I'm always very fascinated by the wedding rituals in the city community, especially because it's so structured and similar from one wedding today. Yeah, exactly, But what I take away today is the mitzvah, the good deed of participating in.
Speaker 2: It's really hard when you keep having weddings.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's very hard. Sometimes you go simply because you know you're going to make the people happy, not because it's you're happy, not because it's your comfort. You're going because you want to make because because of the mitsvah you want to make. You want to make the jus kala happy, you want to make the mahtunam happy, you know, the parents or the grandparents whatever. It's so appreciated. I know when I when somebody comes to ours myself, I am so thankful to them, and they really make me happy. They really add to the happiness.
Speaker 3: You know, all the weddings you've been to in your life, you've spent pretty much the entire time without your husband because he's in the men's section.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: Why good?
Speaker 1: Because men and women together are a whole different dynamic. It's a completely different dynamic. I don't want my husband looking at any other women. Ah okay, and he's there with the men. They don't look at all the men. And it's an avida for a man. It's an avitor for a man to look at a woman. Did you know that? It's a sin?
Speaker 2: So I what about the dynamic among the women?
Speaker 1: No, total different story, you know, it's it's very it's good that there's no other gender there because you understand. We understand each other, you know, Yeah, and I don't know. We love spending time with each other. And you spend time with your husband in the house with the children. Yeah, and you know vice versa. They too.
Speaker 2: Wonderful. Anything else we miss.
Speaker 1: No, but you have a lot of good questions, missus.
Speaker 2: I love this discussion, Thank you so much. I love the subject placidic uddings. Everyone I think on the internet love So you see these videos? Yeah, yeah, yes, are amazing. Well, thank you so much, very very very welcome.
Speaker 3: Many thanks to the wedding footage of our beloved friend by lu and Smillie Feldman. Schmilli is a a Citic workout trainer whom I have interviewed on my channel about his innovative work in the acidic community. I'm so grateful to him and his wife for sharing their wedding footage, and I will share his training work in the link below.