Speaker 1: Girls, we're bad. Did you miss us because we missed you? I'm I'm Bailey, I'm Casey, and I'm brand and this is between us girls season three? Baby? What he season three? Or is it like kind of season four? Hoind of season four? Let me stop.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I'm a part of this, like seventy five episodes.
Speaker 1: That's the corner. Okay, Wow, So we're in our junior year. Junior year was a really great year, y'all are doing all this bath Senior year, babes. Oh, you're right, you're right, you're right. We're gonna ride. So we didn't get smarter. I did get bigger, but prettier. I got bigger for sure. Takes one.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's heart Welcome teens, girlies. I'm Bailey and Lindsay Brandon Casey. Let's get into it. Hi, we haven't seen Randy Fooon in a while. I actually feel like I haven't seen.
Speaker 1: You guys in a while. But I quite literally just saw you all. Yeah, it was my birthday. Woo twenty nine? How do you feel passage? We get your little lost when it turned twenty nine. I'm just ready for like my Saturn return or whatever. The fuck that is that happens? Did y'all go through that? Apparently happens when you turn twenty nine? What is that again? Apparently like your whole life just changes in what sense? I don't know. Apparently you just like go through something that's called your Saturn return when you have ever heard of that? So a few months waiting for that, speed it up, I noticed any huge shifts in you guys, No kidding, what about me anything? It's like a month for you. Oh yeah, I'm twenty five. Like I don't know what you guys are talking about. Y'all are the grandparents? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I want to like look this up because I want to understand this, because I do feel like my life feels.
Speaker 1: I was like thinking of how I wanted to update.
Speaker 4: The podcast, and I was like, I feel like, are finally for the first time, like really calm for me?
Speaker 1: Maybe that's what satur In returning? Rub it in?
Speaker 3: Everything's gone for Casey, we'll say, and everyone might be disappointed to hear this will the audience.
Speaker 1: You guys already know this. I did pick up vaping again. Oh oh I didn't know this actually? Oh really now okay, good?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like I don't do it as much the way it's charging at home because I ran out of juice. I don't do it as much that much anymore. And I still, I mean, I still have that damn oral fixation, but I kinda I've been trying to like just do like trying to keep it simple.
Speaker 1: Did I have it? We were in Hampton's. Yeah, I'm gonna be real honest with you, and this is gonna sound like a drag. I don't think I have ever noticed that you quit. How long are we sober? Okay?
Speaker 3: So I relapsed from me and you went out the one time I don't know who it was, me, you, Tara and Peyton and we went to the.
Speaker 1: Lawyer or what.
Speaker 3: We stopped in that store and you bought you like you picked the flavor out Bailey, and I was like, I have was I did not have Babe on me at the time. Brandon got me this big fucking tank that now I have to use. I buy that same one every time I've had a touch screen on it. He's like, here, I just wanted one puff. I said, you're fucking kidding me.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be nice to you because it's our first podcast back. But having a touchscreen on your vape is a level of like, I don't know what we can do about this in society.
Speaker 3: I've gotten dragged by all the friends in our friend group for it, Liz Casey. They're like, oh, it has a touch screen. I didn't you bought it first? Like now I just unfortunately have to have a touch screen. I had a Rick and Morty vape at one point, which I think was worse.
Speaker 1: But anyway, I'm very disappointed in you. Yeah, so that's my savage return. You know what I'm always gonna I want my friends to it makes them happy. Thank you, Randon. So I bought it for you. No, that was really nice. Gifted as gifted you had a good birthday, Leo. Uh yeah, I didn't really give a fuck this year about my birthday. I was just, I'm honestly just all set. I was like, you know what, this is becoming more of a headache than anything. I have to decide what I want to do for my birthday sounds like a headache to me. So I decided what I wanted to do, which is get dinner, then go to bed, and that's exactly what I damned it.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's like every five years your birthday should be massively important and then everything in between that is kind of like, eh, whatever you want to do, but like thirty is a big year. If you want to do something big, do it, But like what's twenty nine, It's just another twenty eight, Like it's not even.
Speaker 1: Just about me. I'm honestly sick of celebrating everyone's birthdays. Like I've been all set on birthdays for a little bit, Like I used to go hard for people's birthdays, like couse to the point where like I'm over it, Like I don't need to give you an Instagram story. I used to edit videos for you guys, how would you like montages? Like I'm exhausted, babe. Resources are tapped, funding is limited, Like I just just like it's another day, babe indicator yeap.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I feel like people are now doing like if you go out that day, like let's say it's your birthday dinner, like I'll post a picture and be like happy birthday, brand, But I'm yeah, I'm not doing all that.
Speaker 1: I never get a preposted story. I knew I was like years ago, would walking up to a million tags.
Speaker 3: That honestly or with the time, and like Facebook, like going on to my Facebook and seeing just like the list or like no one, but like I feel like it's crazy like over time. Like also social media like where we put our energery into like our birthdays too. Like I feel like I sometimes will go back and see, like four years ago on my birthday, it's like fourteen million stories from like ten people I don't even fucking know, and you're just like trying to find a picture.
Speaker 4: But now I'm just like see, I don't really care for like random people posting it, but I do.
Speaker 1: I do like posting for birthdays.
Speaker 4: I feel like we need a sense of community, and there is something about like going through your like photos and finding a cute picture of your friend and being like love you. I love celebrating, Like that's nice. It's like a community thing to do.
Speaker 1: So I think we should bring you that part pictures me and Casey's birthday. I like that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, posting it for like a girl you like sometimes occasionally get dinner with every six months, Yeah, let's cancel it. But like I do think there is like I like seeing it.
Speaker 1: It's cute. Just a lot to manage, like I had a lot of text to answer, a lot of DMS to answer, and then you know, like when someone who really doesn't text you that often, so like they send you a happy birthday text, then you like get triggered from the conversation before you were like, oh my god, that was that era the last time I talked to you. I don't know. I was kind of like over it. I couldn't wait for it to be the seventeenth. I was like, this is dreadful.
Speaker 4: You know what's bad too when somebody texts you happy birthday and then you look up and the last text was happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Ye, it's like talking At that point, I just stop. Just no need this year.
Speaker 3: Someone I remember we were in Miami when we were in the barracks the one time we were on Live together and this girl Andrew, we're friends with her friend Andrea. She was like, hey, can you text me back? I text you happy birthday? I said, oh shit, I'm like, yeah, like call me out say thank you. That's exactly what you need to do.
Speaker 1: And I felt bitchy for like double tapping some messages instead of like actually typing out thank you. I was like, this is too much on my little like drained brain. So yeah, over the birthdays, done with them. You know what else, I'm over summer. I had this conversation with Lindsay yesterday and I guess this is my immuni necklace. I think summer is overcompensating with the amount of daylight that we have. And I know this is going to sound like a hot take, and I'm not talking and saying that I want the sun to set at five PM. I don't. I actually really like that the sun doesn't go down until like eight thirty. It's the fact that it comes up at five in the morning. That's what I don't need. Today it was a cloudy day and I felt so excited when I woke up and I was like, oh, amazing, I'm not getting assaulted by the sun with my eyes and I don't feel behind. It's nice and gloomy. After a week full of heat, I was just like, this is just what I needed. I feel so excited. But yeah, there's just too much daylight. There's too many hours of the day, too many people are doing activities.
Speaker 3: Yes, I always agree with that, until when it starts getting dark at four o'clock. Yeah, that's I don't like that. No, but I think the sun's like we have like the longest day light. This isn't end to like November. I hope you don't have, yeah, like.
Speaker 1: October twenty seven.
Speaker 2: I like when the sun is out for a long time, like like you said, brand sets at eight pm.
Speaker 1: Cool on that.
Speaker 2: It's when it is light outside that I do hate it. But I also love when it's dark out in the morning. Like I love when it's like when I wake up at like seven and it's dark out, I feel like I can get done so much work, like when it you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 1: When you you don't like that, I you know it'd be.
Speaker 4: Sunny in the morning because like maybe it's different because I work out in the morning, but like when I work out and it's like first off, when I walk to a class and it's bright out, I feel like I'm like not scared to walk there or like drive and it just makes me feel like the day is started.
Speaker 1: When I wake up and it's dark out, I just want to go back to bed.
Speaker 2: But I feel like when they Okay, maybe it's also because every place I've lived in I've had a ton of windows. Imagine you're getting rest and somebody you open your eyes and someone turns on the lights right away, and you're like, gosh, turn that off, Like it is so aggressive. I feel assaulted by the sun in the morning, Like I literally opened my eyes. Sometimes my I don't even open at the same time, Like I'll literally on my phone like this scrolling.
Speaker 1: Because I can't see, Like I literally can't see.
Speaker 3: I kind of like both things, like I like, well, even sounds up, but then the I like when I'm working out and when I go to the gym at like five am, I like coming out of the gym, it's still dark only because and I like like me mentally, I'm like this to sound really vain, but I don't go fuck like h like I'm up before.
Speaker 1: The sun is up. For everyone, sun is not even up.
Speaker 3: That's why I kind of like I pushed in an overlook over overload overtime, like during like during daylight saings just because I'm like, oh, yes, like it's finally dark. And like when I come out of the gym, I'm like, gotcha, bitches.
Speaker 1: Like I'm done, yeah, but I feel like you got a head yeah.
Speaker 3: But then then I feel like every season changes because I'm like, oh, I hate Like once I get into the dark, I'm like, I hate this, but like the light, I'm like, oh.
Speaker 1: I hate this too, because the grass is always greener.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's so much easier to want the other thing and then you have it.
Speaker 1: I feel like like I did not realize.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've always known I like the sun, but like this summer particularly, I feel like I've always on my roof and earlier in the summer, Jake was like, I have never met someone who can sit in the sun as long as you can, And I like, I've always joked about that. I me and my sister my mom used to sit in the sun a lot. But like It'll be like six thirty on the weekend and he's like been inside for four hours and I'm just on my roof alone, and he's like, are you gonna come in at any point? And I'm like, well, the sun's still out, like I can't go inside, and He's like like that feeling when it's on your skin is like genuine therapy, which I've always known I like the sun, but something about this summer, I'm like, I feel like I could be out there till the last drop of sunlight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll sit in front of a window and I'll tell Brandon. I'll be like, I feel like a cat, Like you know a cat's will go sit in front of the sun.
Speaker 3: What's crazy though, Like Sundays, Like I know this past Sunday, I laid on my couch with the windows open. I'm like, I don't know what fuck if it's sunny and nice outside, I will lay here till it's dark outside, like I need. I paid right here, like I am staying in this home.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 3: Also the thing about summer, I realize sugar melts in the heat. I can't be outside with the sun up because the sun is up for like eight hours of the day.
Speaker 1: It's too much.
Speaker 3: But it's so walking hot, Like I can't do this summer. Like I love how you can sit outside like you havey little pool. That's why I have to be inside. It's too hot to walk.
Speaker 1: I'm sweating, it's to my hair. I every morning I ask my Alexa what the weather is outside, and that's too hot for me to take my walk. I'm like absolutely not walking, and I know it's gonna freaking stink, and I'm just like, I'm so awesome can I just sweet? Can we talk about that? Real quock?
Speaker 2: Why does Philly smell like ass? Like?
Speaker 1: What is that? What is that? I know it is?
Speaker 2: It is And I think that Philly has become a human toilet.
Speaker 1: I think it's just come.
Speaker 2: I think that Philly is okay, okay, okay, So father Flakes, I moved into Brandon's apartment over it for the for the summer. He's like, you can live in my apartment. I love that. It is the greatest gift that anyone has ever given to me. I'm internally grapel for life from your parents, Jesus.
Speaker 1: Thanks Mom and Dad.
Speaker 2: I love living at Brand's and I love living with Brand. But the one con of his beautiful building is when I step outside and coming from fish Town, you know Fishtown, the things you smell are like dog piss and like you see the green poop bags everywhere where.
Speaker 1: People don't discard them, and that is filthy.
Speaker 2: But nothing in this world could have prepared me for the sites that I've seen in Center City, Philadelphia.
Speaker 1: It is repulsive.
Speaker 2: It is the sickest, sickest place I've seen in so long. And I've partied in Center City, I've grown I grew up outside the city, so it's like I was taken there as a child.
Speaker 1: Center city is.
Speaker 2: Not new to me, but over the years, I think it has just gotten so abundantly repulsive. Like I saw a woman take a crap in the middle of Broad Street. I watched her do it, not by choice. I have seen puddles of piss at my feet. I have smelled smells that I can't even describe to you all because words can't even express how repulsive it is.
Speaker 1: What happened, Well, how did we get here? So while we did not film for a few months, there was a big trash problem and that is well, don't get me started on politics. You didn't have.
Speaker 3: Trash up in our city. And it's so funnycause I asked casey uh. And if you're not familiar to those who don't live in Philadelphia, if you're not on any type of social media or the world news, we had a trash strike or the people that do the santation in Philadelphia, they were on strikes, so they were not collecting trash, and our mayor decided to put different trash pickups in parts of the city, which has caused a lot of chaos or massive fins fast Howard, I asked, Casey, I'm like, oh, because like she lives in Fishtown, like she has a home, and like day have to take the trash out, like she stop up an apartment building. I was like, oh, like where you guys going to take your trash? Like I don't know Jake's going to figure that out.
Speaker 4: I was like barely, I have no idea what we're doing with our trashed Is it not my job?
Speaker 1: I was so concerned. I was like, my friend and her trash, like I don't get her, Like, not my problem.
Speaker 4: I always say this when I first moved in with Jake. The literally like the day that Jake's mom found out I was moving in with him, she said, I am telling you, never touched the trash.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing that's a man's job.
Speaker 4: And I was like, okay, and I I have taken that, and I have never touched the trash can. Since I don't take the trash out, I don't replace the trash nothing. I have watched my hands clean up the trash. I just said that to Brandon. I just think a blue job. Yeah, I just think, wait, what a blue job?
Speaker 1: Oh Okay. I was like what are you saying? Run over my head?
Speaker 2: I just said to Brandon the other day, I was like, sorry, never take out the trash. Like I grew up in a household of men. I mean to my mom, I was told not to do that. I don't do yard work and I don't do trash. I actually quite enjoy yard work, so that's a treat for me.
Speaker 3: It's crazy coming from a single family household with like my mother and grandmother. I took out the trash a lot, so I was like, I was a fucking sanitation worker growing up like maggots in the fucking trash can, hauling that shit every Wednesday night.
Speaker 1: Now we know you didn't have maggots in your trash, like if it rained, and like I took the trash house, you know, I wasn't covering the.
Speaker 3: Shit like I was gonna deal with this and I random as fucked. But I've told you guys, I hate looking up at the sky at night and seeing the clouds move. You know how I say that, like it's such a that's always because when I was younger, little like I mean younger, I was fucking eighteen, Like when I was taking the trash out at night, and I look up at the sky something was I was smoking or anything like. It's so eerie, just like looking at clouds moves so like white. It gets a dark contrast. I don't know, y'all something going on, speaking of eerie.
Speaker 4: I don't think Brandon lindsay I've ever told you guys about the like creepiest thing that happened while I was tanning on my roof, like a few months ago. I told Bailey this, but I don't think I told you guys this shit. I I was tanning on my roof because that is like my like I said earlier, it's my favorite thing to do. And all of a sudden, I hear and I always hear like planes flying over, and sometimes you hear like the helicopters, like the news ones.
Speaker 1: Flying over whatever.
Speaker 4: But I hear like what sounds to be like a drone, and I realize that it's like flying across all the like town homes like next to me, and it keeps flying over and then it stops directly above my house and it's just floating above me as I'm laying in my little bikini tanning on my roof where no one can see me. So I like get creeped out at first, and the drone like stays there and then it goes away, and then like I'm like, Okay, that was really weird. Then a few minutes later it comes back. It goes up and down my shoe street and then stops in front of me. It did this like three or four times, to the point where I had enough time to take out my phone and record this drone literally floating above my house while I was like in my bathing suit.
Speaker 1: So I'm texting Jake and I'm scared.
Speaker 4: To go into the house because I'm like, I don't know if they're like figuring out, Like I didn't know somebody was trying to kill me, and they were like figuring out where I lived, and they were kind of like bombarred my house.
Speaker 1: I was so fucking scared.
Speaker 4: So in Philadelphia, whoever has the drone footage of me tanning just half naked on my roof, please delete that because it was the scariest thing that ever happened. And now every time I got on my roof, it's all I can think about, is that, like someone's watching me from a drone.
Speaker 1: It's probably some yeah, but like it was so scary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I bet yeah, And I'm like, ros, whoever has that, please, I'll pay you to delete it or just let me see it if I look good.
Speaker 1: But then like, let me delete it. Oh I don't like that at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was really scary. So maybe I shouldn't be out in the sun all day.
Speaker 1: Maybe you guys are right as long as you have stay on the sun. Yeah, what else is going on? Do you guys? What do you guys think of summer twenty twenty five. I'm having honestly a smashing good time. Why so well, I just hit my one year mark at my job. That's such a good feeling. Yes it is. But that's congratulations, Thank.
Speaker 3: You everyone, audience too. I started dating again, so that's fun.
Speaker 1: When did you stop? Get you out here? Just like she came in on all these like accomplishments, zero day sober? Fuck the hell? Just lying on season four? Okay, I was coming. I had like the notes, I broke down faith like new man like yep, I don't okay, Okay, I guess that's it. No, tell us, tell us more.
Speaker 3: No, I guess it's a quick bailies, boys. I won't go into too much detail.
Speaker 1: Why I go into all the details.
Speaker 3: It's fresh and new, not really all giddy and shit, but it's good. I am dating fresh and new again, which is great. However, Mercury and Retrograde kicked my ass like viciously this time, and I don't know what happened, what I did.
Speaker 1: I know what I did.
Speaker 3: And once I started talking to someone new, all of these people from my past just showed out of nowhere, and it was like horrible not horrible timing, but just like Casey says, like the Universes throws things at you, and just like I got another one today, Casey, and I can't wait to tell you. Oh, like just why, Like I look up and it's crazy because I did a TikTok about this, like I'm big on manifestation, meet my witchy girls. And it's funny because I found my journal entry from three years ago when like you know, like manifesting your like dream guy.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 3: It's so crazy. I looked at it and I was like looking and comparing. There's like one or two things off about this guy that I'm talking to you now with like that manifestation book, and I'm like, I don't want to jinx anything, but it's all going pretty well. But I feel like once you start just letting go of it, like letting go of these dead leaves and making yourself a brand new plant again and just like becoming someone whole new and like accepting what's coming and not just like I feel like I used to be like, oh well, I wrote.
Speaker 1: About this three years ago, why is this not happenings?
Speaker 3: Also because like I wasn't letting other stuff go, Like I wasn't like putting myself in a position to let new things come in and now and I finally just like took a moment to think about myself and like do good. I don't know, I feel like blessings are coming in something a good place.
Speaker 1: No, that was so beautiful. I feel like you're in such a good place. And you know I agree.
Speaker 4: Every time you text me, I'm like, Baily, I could send you seven hour voice notes on how like letting things go let new things come in. And I heard this quote recently that I told you. I can't stop saying it's what you're not changing, you're choosing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and like what you.
Speaker 4: Are complaining about and you're not changing, you are choosing to keep that whether that be your job or your relationship, or your health or your x y Z.
Speaker 1: Whatever You're not changing, you're choosing.
Speaker 4: And I feel like when you decide to change things in your life, you welcome new things in.
Speaker 1: So you sound like our therapist. I was gonna say that was crazy. I was like, oh shit, that was a tough left approach. I got one today. She told me that instead of saying sorry so much, I should start saying thank you. So instead of being like, sorry, I'm late, I should start saying thank you for waiting. And when we got into this whole trauma about how I say sorry so much because deep down I feel like I'm not worthy, I was like, shit, don't you hate that? Wow? She made a connection. I was like, okay, this one's rough.
Speaker 4: Little bit is like so horrible, not horrible, but like trippy slash horrible. When you realize that everyone is just like a combination of their inner traumas and fears and insecurities and like certain things you can't stand about friends, you're like, damn, it's because you're dealing with x y Z or like even yourself. You're like, oh I can't why can't I stop doing this? And then you have a moment like that where you're like, fuck, that happened to me ten years ago, and I've never let it go.
Speaker 1: Like we are really just a combination of everything we've been through.
Speaker 4: And while that's beautiful, I guess it's also like traumatic to think about.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's so crazy.
Speaker 2: I was talking to my dad about this, and like we were talking about aging, like my grandparents are starting to get like they're literally eighty, but in my brain, they're starting to get old even though they're already old. And I was talking about like certain things that you see your grandparents or like parents do that just seems so old. And I was telling my dad like I always try to give those people grace because everyone's doing life for the first time at the same time. And it's like when you're young, you can rely on others to like help you with that trauma, like our therapists saying like well, why do you feel Let's dive into your self worth, or like asking your mom a simple question like how long do I cook my sweet potato for? It's like she's been there, she's done that. But it's like when you're old and everybody who you would go to for help is gone, Like my.
Speaker 1: Grandma doesn't have her mom to call and ask that stuff too.
Speaker 2: So it's like when things happen to you when you're older, it's so weird to not have anybody to like help you go through those moments. And then you like literally think of life as a concept and you're like, oh my god, like we're all doing this at the same time and for the first time, Like it is so weird.
Speaker 1: I know, I aways about them.
Speaker 3: It's mcdaily, calm down, like you're it's like my mom's the first time going to your life too.
Speaker 1: I can't get upset about like like.
Speaker 3: You justn't know how to work an iPhone, Like I mean, I don't know how to work on but it's like little stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I also speak of therapy.
Speaker 3: I feel like I've been more in tune with my anxious attachment style recently. Let me get those tips because I just I haven't everything, like if it's so like I've done a good job recently, just like realizing like hey, it's okay if that didn't happen, because I'm like tying it back to this, like I mean, if you guys don't answer me to a group chat. It's okay cause I know I don't text back in a group chat, so like I can't get upset for stuff like shit like that. But recently I'm like I need to take a step back and like just think. Like I feel like I'm like, oh, well, that person's like because they're not texting me back right away. I'm like they're busy, Like people are doing shit. I don't text by a week because I have a fucking job too, Like I just lately I've been like it just like sucks.
Speaker 1: I'm like, damn, like I really have a problem. I would. Yeah, I was just saying this web Brain's birthday dinner.
Speaker 4: I said, Maturing and growing and changing sucks sometimes because you realize like you are changing for the better. But sometimes you're like, damn, this shit is uncomfortable as fuck, Like this is weird to realize all these things I'm doing wrong or like whatever it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like the other day I was on TikTok and I saw Sam Kelly do like a TikTok about how she has an avoidant personality, and I said to Brandon, I was literally like I want to be Like she was talking about how it's a negative, which like any attachment style that's like super heavy is a negative. But I was saying to Brandon as a joke, but I like genuinely mean a dead ass.
Speaker 1: I wish I was avoidant, Like I.
Speaker 2: Would genuinely give anything to not care about emotions feelings, like just be like, oh, I'm just gonna like avoid that until I have to deal with it, and like maybe I won't ever have to deal with it. I feel like I am so anxious and so emotional and so sensitive. My therapist literally said she's like it's a blessing and occurs.
Speaker 1: I hate it.
Speaker 2: I hate it so bad, and like this summer has helped me. This summer is forcing me to try to like get out of my little anxious attachment hole. And like it is not a fun time. I'm not having a good time. I wish I could sit there and like literally be like, Oh, this isn't that big of a deal. To me, everything's a big deal, and like how do I recover from this?
Speaker 3: I have to like walk talk myself off the ledge, like like it's the biggest deal in the world to like girl, like the world's on fire, those other fists, the world.
Speaker 1: Is on fire for sure, So burning? What have you all been watching recently?
Speaker 3: I feel like there's been a lot of good films and shows out.
Speaker 1: I know I've been watching. Yeah, we've been going to the movies again. I don't know why I go to the movies so much in the summer. I guess because I just complained that I don't want to go outside, so I do indoor activities. But I saw weapons. I liked that one. I need to see it. Freak Friday was cute. She was a little cheesy, but she was cute.
Speaker 4: Do we feel like there's any sequels or like remakes that happen years later that have been like worth it?
Speaker 1: Like sometimes I just feel like we need to keep the pure things pure.
Speaker 4: And it's like you said, for you Friday was cute, but it was a little cheesy, And I'm like, why can't we just like.
Speaker 2: Leave a sequel or a remake because Shrek two is that girl, But that's.
Speaker 3: Not a rebusiness, that's just a remake or like they're kind of like continuing on.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm asking.
Speaker 4: It's a sequel, Okay, So yeah, like seql, like I just watched Happy Gilmore too. Mainly just because I felt like everyone was talking about it and I just kind of wanted to like be in the know. I mean, it's an Adam Sandler movie, so like, I can't say my expectations were high, but again it was kind of just like I know, I love Adam Sandlor, but like, but his movies have not been good, and I was just kind of like, damn, don't can we just leave Happy gil More alone? Like that was a good movie, and now it's a good movie with a sequel.
Speaker 3: I see you're say when it's like such a large gap in between times, what was the what did you scream?
Speaker 1: Was that good? I can't remember those Okay, they're not like the worst, but I know what you did last Summer remake was terrible and I was looking forward to that all year. I don't know if I saw the first one. Oh, that's one of my favorites. That's one of my favorite movies of all time, and it was just a really horrible, horrible.
Speaker 4: I know you want to get in, Like, I know you would be such a great reality TV show producer, but I think you would be a fantastic like slasher film like you would make the movie films.
Speaker 1: It would be, so I love them. I think my problem with TV is recently and this was especially prevalent. And I know what you did last summer, keep TikTok on TikTok, And I think modern TV is trying so hard to be like so gen Z forward and in on the note of all of it, and I'm just like, I don't need this type of dialogue that I want to see on my phone on my TV too, Like it just like gets like cringe fest to me. I'm just like, ah, like, let movies be movies.
Speaker 3: You or was I watching a podcast and they said that I don't know that the film was like all like TikTok language.
Speaker 1: It was me the whole movie was TikTok language, like to the point where I was just like, oh my god, this isn't like freaking funny what you did, Like they'll be like Diva love you. Like it was just so much like it was like so corny, like honestly like not really spoiler, but like at one point, like the one of the characters like like mox Nicole Kidman's amc Ad And I was just like, this isn't like the flex that like you guys think it is like it's just like no, like let us laugh about that and like cherish how iconic that commercial is on TikTok, Like I don't need you to reference it now in a film like it like pissed me off, like the whole thing, like you have to see it. But it was like so corny and it could have been so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, yeah they're saying I hate I do notice they do that or like you know, like some Netflix shows that are like you could just tell that's.
Speaker 1: Like one star or something like just do too much. M hmm.
Speaker 4: It's like they put into chath Ebt and said make this for a younger generation and then they just like didn't edit it after that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I speak of Netflix.
Speaker 3: I've watched some good they've been putting out their documentaries, though. I'll start with the one I watched last night and I finished this morning. It's the Biggest Loser one.
Speaker 1: I watched that last night. I almost turn that on because of it. I know you did. There's a documentary on the show.
Speaker 3: Yes, you guys should watch it. It's it's incredible. It's incredible because I mean it was filmed in like what two thousand and three and it's funny because the end of it, I'm not giving anything way, it's just statistics two thousand and three when it airs. When the show aired, thirty five percent of Americans adult Americans were obese. Twenty twenty five, it's forty five percent. So like, I mean, that's not that I'm in that forty percent. It's not that crazy of a jump. But like when you think about that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, but it's just insane.
Speaker 3: Like I didn't realize, like, first off, it was very unhealthy for those people.
Speaker 1: Like that's not of grace me saying those people.
Speaker 3: But I just didn't realize that, Like a they have them eating eight hundred calories a day while working out for eight hours. It's so unhealthy. And like what looking back, like was it Why do we need that show?
Speaker 1: Because it was and I say this not in a positive way, but that was just peak reality TV.
Speaker 4: Think about peak American Idol, peak survivor peak like all of man these shows. Yeah, Like when reality TV first became a thing, I feel like it was just like, we don't know the effects of what's gonna happen, so let's just do whatever we want and deal with the consequences later. Aka what everyone's doing with social media right now, and you just look back and you're like, how the fuck did this get approved?
Speaker 1: How did they allow them to do that? And then you're like, we ate that shit up. When we were younger in eighteen seasons, I used.
Speaker 4: To watch Biggest Loser all the time and like that was like a show in my family. And then watching it back now with a fully frontal like lobe developed, I'm like, oh, that was kind of mean. The way they scream at that person, or like the way they make them do like the one again not giving anything away one of the challenges they had in the show where they had they had to like build a puzzle or build a castle a food, but they could only use their teeth.
Speaker 1: So it's just a bunch of people like picking up like doughnuts and breads and pizza, like just making a mockery.
Speaker 4: And it's like this show's supposed to be about them losing weight and being healthy, Like what is this doing?
Speaker 3: Crazy the way ds and like also for me they were better than me, and like I get it's crazy, Like the better mean if Jillian Michael to screaming in my fucking face, hands in her and flocked, No, because I get and Grass pisses me no because the way she's screaming at those people, and Bob Harper with the way he screamed at Joyce. Yes, I know it's crazy because they can scream at them because they want to be there so bad to lose weight, like you're gonna get shit on, like you're gonna be berated.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, fuck that. It's so funny you say that, Lindsay.
Speaker 4: I was telling Jake last night because we watched it, and I was like, you do not realize that. I would say every girl between thirty and fifty has had their life affected by Jillian Michaels because when we were younger and all of our mothers, like she was like the mean one who said crazy shit that we make fun of, like it's what you eat in private shows in public like Jillian Michael's Like literally is in every woman's brain somewhere deep down something she said and stuff.
Speaker 1: With you so closing my eyes.
Speaker 3: The low rise like she always had those low rise fucking capri pants on like washboards apps. Also that would piss me off if I was on that show. Four hundred pounds she walks in skinny as fuck.
Speaker 1: Get me off here.
Speaker 2: I need an immunity necklace because what I'm about to say is problematic, and I'd like to apologize.
Speaker 1: If this doesn't if this isn't received the right way. Oh no, I don't agree.
Speaker 2: I want to just preface this by saying I don't agree with any of that crap.
Speaker 1: I think that it is a horrible concept for a show.
Speaker 2: I think it's awful, along with America's Next Top Model and how they did the girls on that, along with multiple other shows them in the real world. You could name it, and I'll tell you that I'm not for it. But those producers eight they devoured it was Thanksgiving and they cooked every single dish. The reason why reality TV is not the way it is it was is because now we do have semi standards.
Speaker 1: We have those producers and loss. We have those producers in your ears being like.
Speaker 2: Hey, Casey, go tell Brandon that Lindsay said something, and then it will turn into something. But Paris and or yeah, Paris and Nicole, Like, I'm sure the producers were in their ears, but they were also so authentically them and that none of that stuff was getting cut like it was entertaining.
Speaker 1: It's like, I really do a little two thousands. Part of me does miss that and I know that's bad, but like it was peak reality TV like it would it.
Speaker 4: Wasn't again watching it back, it's not great. But like even some of the Survivor themes that we talked about with Harvey, like to imagine a world where America was like this is what I want to watch on my television.
Speaker 1: It is just crazy. Well didn't they separate Survivor on one of them by like right, racey, that's.
Speaker 2: Crazy, that's crazy and different it was. It wasn't really quick diving into that speaking of race. Was it like people who are black, like they're the brown flags like people?
Speaker 1: No, No, it was no. So it was like racist, but not like yeah outwardly. The crazy thing about that though, is it honestly back in the day for a show that if there was twenty people, they would usually cast like sixteen white people. It was kind of like amazing that because of that theme there was only five white people on a cast of twenty people and the white people went out first. So in some reguard, in some reguard, good things happened out of a very tone death idea. That's and that's a great word death. It was very tone death.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I don't know how transition to this.
Speaker 3: But another Netflix documentary, I have never really gotten sick to my stomach, will willst watching something, but I feel like you guys are like it case you might get really sick. It's called poop Cruise.
Speaker 1: Oh we were gonna watch that. Oh god, it's one of the most I will never step foot on it.
Speaker 3: They also put another documentary about fort name but to Woman's on a cruise and Witnessing. I watched both of those. You'll never see me over open bodies water again. So sorry, voyage cruises. I can't come on the brand trip like it was Carnival cruise, I believe. And they're out to see they're on their way back. They lose electricity on a fucking cruise ship. And then I guess, like toilets are powered by electricity, so the plumbing also gets backed up at one point, and so they're making these people, oh oh, because it lost electricity, you can't steer a boat like. So the ship is just in the middle of the ocean, like just stranded there bad. And I forgot how many days they're out there. They had the people in the ship were giving out the workers red bags to every room and you had to poop in the bag, but you were allowed to pee in the shower because like the drain went down.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 3: Everything started backing up, so those showers started filling up. People were pooping in there, all the bags, everything burst and there's.
Speaker 1: Just shit and water in the cruise.
Speaker 3: I it is so foul, you guys, But the it's so I was like, oh my god, like I never get sick, but like, no, never a cruise again.
Speaker 1: But I highly recommend that documentary.
Speaker 3: It's a one watch, It's not a three episode thing like Biggest Loser. But speaking of watching things, onto a better thing, let me sit up for this one. Our girl, Taylor Allison Swift is coming out with an alum October thirty guys.
Speaker 4: I was literally like, I would love to dedicate a four hour podcast to talking about her and her recent just exposure. I feel like she's never been exposed this much to the public eye.
Speaker 1: What's this smile for?
Speaker 2: I'm just so negative these days, Like that's such a positive thing. And like today Brandon comes in the living room and he like throws up his hands and he's like, TikTok's so negative these days.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what side of TikToker?
Speaker 2: You want?
Speaker 1: Baby? Educate me.
Speaker 2: He's like everyone's coming at Taylor Swift because she this and she that, And I was like, I didn't hear about any of this.
Speaker 1: Like all I thought. I thought we were just still dare she in this political climate saying that? Yeah, you see that ship. It's like, why is she releasing an album right now with everything going on? Oh A, I thought I saw people hating on her today.
Speaker 4: We recorded this podcast on Monday today because she released the second.
Speaker 1: Cover of her album.
Speaker 4: I saw people cover yeah, like it's an addition. It's like, yeah, another vinyl cover. And I saw people being like, oh, Taylor loves her consumers, I mean fans, like I saw that going around, but I didn't see the full album.
Speaker 1: Just be happy. I got on such a side where it was like, she needs to be speaking out more. And the fact that like thirteen million people are watching this podcast when there's thirteen million people starving in said country. It was a lot, well, it's a lot.
Speaker 4: It's I would like to talk about the Tailor Swift thing, but really quickly and I was high on my roof yesterday, talk in Jake's ear off.
Speaker 1: So at one point he was like, I think you need to go make a.
Speaker 4: TikTok about this because I can't talk to you about it anymore. But I was watching it. I used to watch this old influencer, Nicole Gerrero. She was a very big YouTuber. She was one of my favorite YouTubers. Whatever she fell off, she came back. She came out with a candle line and she's selling these candles. She's always been into home to course, so she came out with a candle bran and the candles.
Speaker 1: Are sixty dollars.
Speaker 4: Of course, TikTok does what it does, and they start canceling her because how dare she release candles for sixty dollars? And here's the take that I had. Two things can be true at the same time. We can talk about the fact that a lot of our country is experiencing poverty and a lot of our country does not make enough money to live the life that they need to live, while also understanding that some things can be a luxury that you can't afford. I look at Louis vatan purses all the time, and I'm like, oh my god, I want that purse with the cherries on it so fucking bad, really, but.
Speaker 1: I can't afford it.
Speaker 4: And instead of canceling Louis Vaittan and being like, how dare you make purses that I can't afford, I just accept the fact that that's not in my tax bracket right now.
Speaker 1: So, like two things can be true.
Speaker 4: We can be talking about how people need to make more money and we need to have all of that, while also understanding that a sixty dollar candle does not mean you have to cancel the creator because you wanted to make a luxury candle.
Speaker 2: Wait, I have a pushpin about this. This is a really quick story. It's so bizarre that you said this. My aunt met this guy and she was like, they like kik it or whatever, and she found out that he is a candle company.
Speaker 1: And my aunt was like, he's.
Speaker 2: Going through a really like stressful time with his life, like his wife got sick, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: She's telling me all about this. I love candles.
Speaker 2: Although a sixty dollars candle is a luxury, that's a luxury that I would treat myself with I'm the perfect person to be like I want the candle. This guy reaches out to me and he sends both me and Brandon a candle, and I thought that that was so sweet.
Speaker 1: He was like, I really want my business to take off.
Speaker 2: And the candles are like I'm gonna make a TikTok about it because they're so beautiful, like they deserve to be shown, like they're gorgeous candles. And I'm thinking about what you're saying, and it's like, yes, this girl is like a famous influencer, and like sure, I'm sure she's in a tax bracket that I'm not. But it's like, do people ever think about the people behind small businesses and the fact that sometimes to grow a business you have to make the product a little bit more expensive so that you can live. Not everybody's just saying like I want to take people's money and like abuse a system. It's like some people really create quality products and they're like I deserve to be paid X amount dollars for this, Like that is the weird I agree with you, Like that is the weirdest thing ever.
Speaker 4: I like, without getting like too like a meta about it, I feel like it's partly because like dupes and things like Amazon exists, So it's like in someone's head, they're like, well, why would I pay sixty dollars for a candle when I can go buy cheaper one on Amazon.
Speaker 1: It's like, then go buy the cheaper one. You can do that, you don't have to buy the sixty dollars one.
Speaker 4: And it was just like the whole thing about Taylor Swift, like I get it, we can two things can be true. People can talk about all the things going wrong in the world and also still come out with new things and buy luxury items if they can afford it, and if they can't afford it, set a goal and work towards it, or don't or never think about that product again and buy a cheap dupe that smells just as good.
Speaker 3: Like and also like, doesn't music bring everybody together? Yeah, anything's doing hard to live if it's a hard and trying time, like we need music, like music.
Speaker 1: Gonna be what people are dropping music every day of day. Yeah. I also just do think that the one negative of the Eras tours that I brought too many people that aren't really Taylor Swift fans to this like fandom now and like people were throwing a fit day about like the vinyls of it all, and I'm just like, this bitch has been doing a lover Taylor show. Has been doing this shit since the beginning of time. Like I remember I got the Red pizza box. Papa John's did like a special for the Red album, and I went to Papa John's and just got it so that the pizza box had the Red album. Like she's been doing quirky shit like this all the time. It's just like, now, y'all, you never really were fans of her, and now you you thought you were because she put on a fucking amazing performance. I don't know, it's just like whatever. Like her Midnight's album.
Speaker 3: I love that one, Like I don't have I don't have a vinyl player, but all when you have four of those vinyls, they make a clock and I think that's so cool. But I'm like, that's the example. She's gonna do stuff like that. It's also an artist, like has a lot of swift.
Speaker 1: That's that's it. She's an artist.
Speaker 2: She is a talented musician slash like business woman, slash role model, slash like she's.
Speaker 1: A nick girl. Let's just let her make other girls happy.
Speaker 3: But I will say, can you just give us a documentary like that? Just give me the documentary, speak to her please.
Speaker 1: It's it's so funny.
Speaker 4: Brandan, you said the thing about new Taylor Swift fans because I saw this one TikTok that I was cracking up at and this guy was like, some people I guess were saying that she seemed awkward on the podcast and she seemed cringey with tit Travis and this guy I made a TikTok and he was like, New Taylor Swift fans are the worst because you guys don't realize Taylor's always been cringey.
Speaker 1: She's the queen of millennials.
Speaker 2: She is.
Speaker 4: He was like, I know that before every aerostour she stood in the back with a mustache on her finger and played jokes on all of her dancers, like pretending to have a mustache.
Speaker 1: And he was like, she's cringe. She's a millennial. She is.
Speaker 4: That is who Taylor is, and we love her because of that. Like, ye, she's not the like cool, she is a cool girl. And real Taylor Swift fans will know what I mean. Like I'm not saying anything negative.
Speaker 1: Like she's a little she's older, she's cringey. That's what she loves it like that. She's yeah too.
Speaker 4: And he was like, she is a little cringey on this podcast, and so is Travis and they're cringey together and like that's a good thing. Like that's and he was just like new Taylor Swift fans don't know her lore like that, so they like don't like get that she's kind of like this, And I was like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. I mean some of her outfits on the Aras tour could have been better.
Speaker 3: Like listen, I thought that Dressa's free people turned out to be like Mason Marzella.
Speaker 1: Like I was like, oh, I call girl, but we're really excited Taylor. Thank you so life of a show Girl sober third giving her a.
Speaker 3: Press but I will say she heard those damn easter eggs. She I've been seeing one about because she's mentioned Bad Bunny like in the podcast because she was talking about Happy gilmore Like I think she was just giving a press too so people can watch it, and she kept mentioning bad Bunny and I'm like everyone's like, oh, Like I wonder if they're gonna have an album out, like a song on there together.
Speaker 1: Like she wouldn't have, like she would have. Sorry, I'm a kid. Do you don't know the Easter Egg one?
Speaker 4: I was just watching when I was walking into film this podcast. First off, I need to understand what swifties do for work. How do you have the time. How do you have the time to pull up all of these references within like twenty minutes notice of something releasing? Anyway, the video I watched because everyone thinks she's gonna do the halftime super Bowl show and they're coming out with all these theories about why they think that and this girl and I'm gonna summarize it, but she was like, Taylor Swift talked way too much about her sourdough bread. And when she talked about her sourdough bread, she mentioned four specific flavors of sourdough that she enjoys making. And this is why that I think I know who her special guests are at the half time Super Bowl show. She says that in the podcast, Jason was like, oh, you should make an orange sourdough, and Taylor said, I should make an orange tower dough bread and I could put an orange marmalade in the middle and she goes four flavors marmalade.
Speaker 1: Next year will be the.
Speaker 4: Twenty five years of Lady Marvel, and she's like Christina aguilera little and she names all the people little whoever else was in I can't remember now, and she literally saying that that's who's going to be the special guest of the super Bowl halftime show because Taylor said she would put an orange marmalade in herself.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you know what, I actually really appreciate those.
Speaker 2: Those are my favorite kinds of tiktoks to be out of every TikTok like like a category there is I love, like a weirdo who has like a weird.
Speaker 1: That's fun and you buy and doing that. Yeah, some of these are convincing me. I'm like, damn, is she gonna do this? You can convince me? That would be nuts?
Speaker 4: What else has been on your as fip? Mine is literally just Taylor Swift. Mine's been so negative. I I just got rage baited too much, and now I think every video that comes on my for you pages tailor made to piss me off.
Speaker 1: And I really need to get back on the fun side. I was gonna say what you honestly like probably should get back on like the water popping videos we be on Live. Oh my wait, I have a new AI favorite. You're gonna love this bills. It'll be like.
Speaker 2: Pick a meal to eat on those yeah, oh my god, Okay yeah no.
Speaker 1: So it'll be like a guy.
Speaker 2: Bringing out and it'll be like seafood boil and it'll be a prison guard bringing out a full thing of seafood boil, like a crazy amount of food, like you're not finishing this and if you finish it, get off death row and it'll be.
Speaker 1: Like American super food tray.
Speaker 2: And it'll be like seven hamburgers, five hot dogs, racco ribs. Oh. I love watching them. I it wow once. Like there's another one that's like choose a toilet to set on and it'll be like thorn toilet.
Speaker 1: Or it's like choose like they'll like cut something.
Speaker 4: They're like choose a ball to cut, but it's like a glass ball, a slimeball.
Speaker 1: I always like, like the squish your sand one. I love.
Speaker 4: I get so scared to watch them, so I've honestly never watched one all the way through because I don't want my fip to start showing me them more. I just want them to show me them a little bit. So I'll watch like the first couple of seconds and then I swipe and I'm like.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, you know, it's been literally all over on a probably not you because you're on the negative side. It's the Barcelo Barcelol Shorehouse. Yes, no, it's it's very entertaining. They're having like a full show like the Jersey Shore but it's barslol, all the barstool like employees. I guess it's like Bree on the chicken fry. That girl Ella, she's been on my Fy.
Speaker 4: It's like filmed on TikTok, like it's not on TV or not on like it's filmed on your phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so interesting. It's very like they're not censoring chicks. It's very I'm like, you guys are just posting ship but that's been all of my free page so I'm curious. So where are they in Jersey. It seems like they're probably like what's Upper Jersey?
Speaker 1: Upper Jersey?
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 1: I saw one.
Speaker 4: It was just like one clip of them like all sitting around and one of the comments was like something like this isn't interesting. This is just a bunch of co workers on vacation. And then I was really thinking about like, damn, these people really are just coworkers. Like obviously they work in a specific type of industry and job, but like at the end of the day, they really are just coworkers.
Speaker 1: It's all podcasts, hosts. It's crazy co workers.
Speaker 4: No, okay, I mean like sure, but like you're business partners more official.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I also had somebody come in my DMS and they're like, did something happen?
Speaker 1: Why is the podcast gone?
Speaker 4: And the reason I just so quickly answered no to you, you're.
Speaker 1: Completely not helping.
Speaker 4: My point is that, like we are genuinely best friends before this podcast.
Speaker 1: They were like, oh, the podcast isn't arounded.
Speaker 4: Something happened, Like no, we just were busy and we took a little break and it was summer break, and were like, I feel like they like I don't know. For a second, it was like we were being perceived as just like internet people, and I was like, damn, they don't realize, Like these are really my three best friends and I'm texting them about family drama and like we're all here for each other through everything.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, damn, they perceived us as just internet friends.
Speaker 3: I always kind of like when I meet people on the Gasbau the podcast, I always like, honey, I'm like, we have known each other, like they have seen me, like they can pay my body, bake it from memory, like we know, like we know each other. I always fet to like put that in people's heads, like we've been been friends.
Speaker 1: I think we should stage a dramatic fight. Did we talk about it? Didn't we talk about.
Speaker 2: It like a social like I really think like if the three of us decided we hated Brandon, and because I know, because am I getting so much back with because you, Brandon have the biggest following and you have a cult following. So I feel like if we stir, if we wanted to stir the pop.
Speaker 1: We all that's gonna do is have people comment I knew he had bad vibe like that. That is the ship that I fucking can't stand right now. Is That's That's one of another reasons I fucking hate TikTok right now. It's like I could literally say whatever I wanted to and people would believe me. I can make up a whole story about how I was disrespected by a Dunkin Donuts employee today at the Gerard location. I haven't been no exactly. You already believe me, which is great hashtag believe gay men. But it has been to the point where it has gone too far. No discernment is being used. We are canceling people left and right over one side of one story, and it is just too damn much. No, a lot is crazy lack of desernment. Mm hmmm, yep. Blood So any media necklaces, I've already said a few. I have a quick one again.
Speaker 2: Like I mentioned, I'm very grateful for the things that Brandon gives me and I appreciate him a ton. With that being said, he makes sposes me to things I've never seen before, and that's a good thing. But for my birthday, I got to go to Montalk and it was a very different short experience for me because it's not necessarily like a shore town like the trashy Jersey shore. It's like a shore town filled with people who have a lot of money. And I will just say that the people of mon talk like are, in my opinion, some of the rudest, nastiest, meanest people I've ever met. I feel like people just look down on you, frown upon you, like they don't know you, they don't care about you, they don't care about them. I don't know how that town even stays afloat like I I it just like when I came home, I felt ugly, poor, worthless, weird, and then I was like, wait a minute, this isn't about you like this, this isn't you, This is them.
Speaker 1: So my Amunity necklace is mon talk end of the world. Truly, I felt like it. See the people are gonna come for you for that, because they're gonna say this is influencer mon talk. Montalk was, but that's the montalk I know.
Speaker 2: So if anybody comes for me, I would love them genuinely. If you're coming from me, let me know what it was like before. Tell me where to go so I can experience those places, and I will let you know how my thoughts after.
Speaker 1: But I know influencer mon talk, so yeah, that's my thoughts. I think that's just the Hamptons as a whole. The people there are very entitled and out of touch with reality. I had fun, I prefaced it. I'm grateful.
Speaker 2: It was a great I enjoyed I got high for the first time with my friends. It was so long, like we were just sitting by the pool smoking and it was the funnest thing that I've done in so long. I had a great time. Your house was breathtaking. I loved it.
Speaker 1: I feel what you said.
Speaker 2: I just boo. You know anyways, anyone else, No, No, Britain and I will be positive next week our goal.
Speaker 1: I feel like we weren't at that negative. We were negative, but we've been We've been way worse guys. No, yeah, we had a little bit of a breather for speaking a positive. I do have a yeah, cats out of the bag.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not pregnant mom, But speaking of that. My unslicitor back is the flow app. So it's really crazy. Wait, that's absolutely insane. I love the flow app. I feel I don't even need the premium subscription either. But it's just a period tracking app. But it just does such a good job of tracking and it just knows my symptoms well. I feel like once you start training it like an AI, it understands your patterns and can like recommend something like I did not sleep last night. And it's crazy because wait, what's today?
Speaker 1: Monday?
Speaker 3: I got a notification Sunday. I was like, oh, your sleep might be disturbed coming up. Yeah, it knew it just like it's insane.
Speaker 1: But I love the flow app. I do love it.
Speaker 4: I'm just way too capricorn for it because I hate being told what to do and I hate when it like sends me a message the first thing in the morning, and it's like, comfy clothes would be a great idea for today. You might be a little bloated.
Speaker 1: It's a stretching. It's fuck you, bitch. I don't like so.
Speaker 4: I like it because I do like being in tune with my hormone and I think it's healthy and it is a great app. Bailey put me onto it, but I'm like a little too capricorn for it. It tells me what to do a little too much, and I can.
Speaker 1: It's really upsetting. But then like the day after when like it does happen, I'm like, huh, that's weird. That's a little weird. But I love it. I'm not bagging it pregnant. You know where home is?
Speaker 4: Boy?
Speaker 1: I'm so over that. You guys, fine, we'll call it an episode. On that note, keep between me and Bailey guys,