Speaker 1: Taxi around.
Speaker 2: This is the seventy seven w ABC Mini cast.
Speaker 3: I'm saluting boy George because sometimes you got to stand up and you got to do what's right, even if it means going against the grain.
Speaker 2: You have to stand up and you have to do what's right.
Speaker 3: Boy George one standing up for Jewish Americans.
Speaker 4: Do you know any Jewish people look at the choir?
Speaker 2: It's so weird.
Speaker 4: I've kind of had a lot of abuse online for my support of my Jewish friends, but for me personally, you know, growing up, I've had so many beautiful Jewish friends and I still have. Being asked to kind of turn against the whole race of people is just not acceptable to me, and I'm getting a love abuse for it, but I don't really care. I think music is about bringing people together, not separating them. You know, and Culture Club what we were in the beginning. We were a multicultural man, an irishman, a Jewish drummer, Anglo saxon guitarist. You know, we were a mixture of cultures. That was the whole point of calling herself culture Club.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: We used to wear the Jewish star and have Jewish writing on her clothes. I think it's really about your relationships with people. Do you know what I mean. I just I don't choose my friends based on their race, or their sexuality or their age. I chieve people because I like them because they're good people. And I know lots of amazing Jewish people. If you don't know any Jewish people, maybe that's the problem.
Speaker 3: And so thank you DMS for directing that my way. I do have a lot of respect for my man, boy George of Culture Club and Go Figure, Go Figure America. I met Michael Jackson. I had an audience with Michael Jackson. I brought my daughter. He talked to my daughter. I thought she was gonna faint. She didn't faint.
Speaker 2: But I met.
Speaker 3: Michael Jackson and I never met boy George.
Speaker 2: I don't know how that is.
Speaker 3: I respect boy George's hustle from back in the day when he used to dress like a woman right now. It worked for boy George, but not for Dennis Rodman. Notice, Boy George, to my recollection never told us with a straight face that he was a woman, even though when he got made up he looked pretty good. But what we're also going to deal with the arrogance of a school district in California. Can you say, pay out a lot of money for your stupid antics. I'm also dealing with this hour A major no no from a school district in California. It's important that I say this upfront. I have some respect. I have some respect for the Muslim community. But enough we're trying to throw it down our throats, and enough with all these mosque I'll say it. What's the point of having all these mosque if you.
Speaker 2: Want to pray.
Speaker 3: On the street anyway and inconvenience everyone. Eight hundred eight.
Speaker 2: Four eight nine two two two. I want you to listen to this carefully.
Speaker 3: This a report in terms of a lawsuit that's been filed for what happened at a school district in California. A major no no. They took the kids on a school trip.
Speaker 2: To a mosque. Why in the world would you do that? Listen to this.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 6: One has to forcibly put a h job on someone or forcibly quiz somebody on the Kuran to make this case a serious problem.
Speaker 5: A Palo Alto High school field trip to a mosque glass Fall is now being disputed in a lawsuit. The recently filed complaint says students were encouraged to wear Islamic religious attire, given copies of the Qoran, and observed prayer during a visit to the Muslim Community Association. It also states that students were involved in a Quran memorization program, and according to the lawsuit, students were photographed inside the mosque in the religious attire. Those images later shared publicly without parental consent.
Speaker 6: A combination of pure pressure, social pressure, and an academic program all in one.
Speaker 5: David Rosenberg Wall as the attorney representing the parents, former students, and community members behind the lawsuit, many of whom are Jewish. The group suing the district says the alleged actions violated federal and state laws governing religion in public schools.
Speaker 6: The government has no business promoting a faith.
Speaker 5: The pale Alto Unified School District Superintendent Jason Glass tells Kronford they learned about the lawsuit through news coverage and had not been served as of Monday. He points to district policy saying, in part quote, instruction about religion in our schools must be academic, not devotional. No faith may be promoted, and no faith may be denigrated. Glass says every family in the district is entitled to expect that standard and says he will review the district's practices against it.
Speaker 2: And so that report from California.
Speaker 3: And I.
Speaker 2: Repeat what I just said.
Speaker 3: I have some respect for the Muslim community, but I'm being frank with you, America. Why are you trying to throw this down our throats? And enough with all these mosque What do you need all these mosques for.
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: I don't think that's Islamophobic at all. What I just said. I'm asking legitimate questions. Why in the world.
Speaker 2: Would you take kids on a school trip to a mosque? One two?
Speaker 3: Tell all the females have put on a hit job that are on the school trip. Why would you do that? And why would you give students copies of the Quran? Why would you do that? You don't give them copies of the Bible. Why would you give them copies of the Quran? Why would that?
Speaker 2: Why would you do that?
Speaker 3: Kaching, It's time for the school district to pay out. I want you to listen to this pastor because this stuff is dividing America. A pastor that during the campaign, President Trump went to see him, and this pastor is speaking out saying enough, and this isn't a Black pastor, an African American pastor that enough is enough as far as relations between the different communities.
Speaker 2: Listen to this.
Speaker 7: Pastor, Lorezzo Sula had the honor and the privilege of being a senior pastor of one Ady church where President Donald Trump came for his birthday weekend. It was there that I had an opportunity to over the President and it was at that moment that he told me I would pray at the inauguration and I would be able to preach.
Speaker 2: At the rededication.
Speaker 7: The reason why I'm here today because Dear Born, in all of your prosperity and everything that you've done, the spirit of Hubbard is still in this city. The spirit of racism still dwells in this city.
Speaker 1: This is a city that has prospered with your mosque and your call to prayer. But yet it's on the back of my people. It's on the back of black people that we have funded everything you do. You look down on us, your police in act injustice on us.
Speaker 2: And when Jake.
Speaker 1: Laine talked about Jesus, he was assaulted because you are not under American law, you are up under sharial law. That is the reason why you have made nor rest you laugh.
Speaker 2: You are three.
Speaker 1: Generations of racism in this very city. You know it. You have seen what has happened in this city. And it is my people that it funded you. It's my people that made sure that you have what you have. And you spit on us, you degrade us. But you're only one percent of this nation. We are not a nation of Muslims. We are a nation of Christians. We are one nation under God, indivisible, the God of the Bible, the God of the Lord Jesus Christ. That's the God in whom we serve.
Speaker 2: I want you to.
Speaker 1: Prove to me we're not up under sharia law. Will you denounce Counselmen Ralli, Will you denounce Sharia law? Will you denounced Sharia law?
Speaker 2: Will you do? I know you won't.
Speaker 1: Will you denounce Sharia law? Abraham, you went to Hillsdale.
Speaker 2: Will you renown Sharia law?
Speaker 1: Will you renoun Sharia law?
Speaker 2: America?
Speaker 1: We have lost this city. This is a city that is no longer up under American laws. We are under Sharia.
Speaker 2: Law, and we will not have it anymore. Enough is enough.
Speaker 3: There is a divide growing in America.