Speaker 1: One o one with Linchintaco.
Speaker 2: This is Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j r R. A last day of winning before you can buy him passes to go out to Vegas for our iHeartRadio Music Festival in September, big two night events. You and a guest will be on your way if you win, and we'll send you with one thousand dollars. Right around nine oh five is when you get the first keyword of the three opportunities today to win.
Speaker 1: And you text that off to two HUNDERD two hundred will remind you as we get closer to the word being given out.
Speaker 2: It was tempting here for me to fire off the Florida man theme music here, but I really, First off, I don't think any self respecting Florida man would fall into this trap. And second, it's not a Florida man. Well, there's somebody it sounds like, visiting or new to Florida from Saudi Arabia who fell into this situation at Oz Gentleman's Club in Tampa.
Speaker 1: Been there?
Speaker 2: Uh you been os right? I have no idea probably twenty one year old guy from Saudi Arabia. What is this dude's name? Wean't see here. I have it on his next page. Sultan all no fannie, Sultan all full nan. He's twenty one. He found himself in oz Gentleman's club early Sunday morning, about one in the morning, and.
Speaker 1: Uh, nothing good happen.
Speaker 2: And then he he made a call to the emergency nine one one line, infuriated that he had requested sex from a staff member after giving them three hundred dollars, where they took him into the private champagne room but did not sex him up in the thirty minute session that Sultan paid for. So we called police.
Speaker 1: That was the perfect thing to do.
Speaker 2: Call nine one more and we're quick to inform him that those types of services don't come in they champagne room. We all know that from the song years ago. That doesn't there's no sex in the champagne.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Sultan, you're you're not back in Saudi.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 2: This is why he's confused. This there's no strip clubs in Saudi Arabia. Drinking is even pretty much frowned upon. So he's loaded and in a in a strip club.
Speaker 1: So but how do they always have like an entire floor here in they bring all their mischief over here.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not it's there. It's there.
Speaker 1: They're letting their inners in, their inner hornings out.
Speaker 2: Yes, their repressed horniness is floats to the top here in the United States. He was still on the phone with the nine to one one operator when the police rise.
Speaker 3: Came A three hundred dollars. She did not sex me up?
Speaker 1: Somebody somebody text in strip club DJ oh hell yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, charity just to get three hundred dollars. Thank you, Sultan, Sultan. Everybody giving up for Sultan who is currently on the phone with nine to one one.
Speaker 2: Oh hell yeah, Sultan. There is uh opportunities you may want to go to, uh perhaps more CD one.
Speaker 1: I wasn't gonna say I was gonna say I would say it, let's mainStreet. Well, I've been to some cedier ones over there on a few bachelor parties where I was jaw dropped. I was honestly just looking, gon, wow, we're not in Orlando anymore.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 1: I watched one walk back with father son combo.
Speaker 2: Oh god, uh huh wow. Yeah, it was a little awkward. Back to the Florida man thing, though no Florida man would think, oh you already established Florida.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I just wanted to be clear there, all right, onto this deal here. The New York Times just did a big feature on how rich people have become bored with wine. They're moving on from the wine tastings and collecting wine to fine water. There's actually now fine water tastings and competitions that take place. In fact, there was recently one in Atlanta where where one hundred and seven different types of mineral water from around the world competed for titles and accolades.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess it's better for him health wise, But that's about the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 2: They had. Well, here's one of these fine water connoisseur. This guy apparently was in on the ground floor of this whole thing about ten years ago.
Speaker 4: I started Fine Waters twenty years ago, and for the next ten years, no journalists talked to minute because.
Speaker 2: Now I'm in the champagne room at OZ.
Speaker 4: It's just a crazy idea. What is just what are you talking about? And over the last ten years we see a significant change. And over the last years, especially after the pandemic, when people suddenly paid a little bit more attention. It's exploding.
Speaker 2: One of the competition winners this year was melted snow that had been filtered through Peruvian volcanic rock. The judges also taste tested one made from the mist gathered gathered from a pine forest in Tasmania.
Speaker 5: I hear these people are there, are going there fruitcakes, complete and utter fruitcakes. Somebody texted in schools out so the day crew got better. He's referring to to UH state colleges.
Speaker 2: I believe, yes, yeah, sure, sure that's a point. I suppose.
Speaker 1: Hey, Pat, I'm going this water tasting on Friday. What do you think I think I'd rather sit home and do nothing than that. Yeah, so I get what what are the wine experts called some samal layers or whatever. Yeah, they now have the water fine water version of.
Speaker 2: Those eight two l or there's God, and then there's this an undergrad student at Brown University.
Speaker 1: Remember my my dad walked into the convenience store about probably twenty five years ago, and it was when he was a drug counselor, and he's, you know, cruising all over the state. So she's like, goes to the store and grabs a bottle of water, and the lady goes, oh, that's just the frillis that's a fancy water Ziphyr Hills. Fancy it was zat Zephyr Hills zip frills.
Speaker 2: Dad, just go on top shelf out back before UH everybody had a plastic bottle in their hand twenty four to seven.
Speaker 1: That would have been big in the UH water tasting competitions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just slip in. You know. A student, an undergrad student at Brown University named Alex Sha came up with an idea to do for an undergrad project for this past semester, and it definitely got the university's attention, and he's now the subject of an investigation as to whether or not they're going to hit him with any kind of misconduct penalties after he stole an idea page out of Elon Musk's handbook. Here, Alex noticed that Brown University employees nearly four thousand non faculty employees, and Alex got to wondering, why in the world would a university this size need four thousand non university employees. So he created an algorithm and gathered and did some data crunching and got personal email and work email address of all of these four thousand employees, and then sent him an Elon Musk type email asking each of them to please respond with what exactly they do for the university.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, you did not do your thesis or whatever it is on the school ripping them.
Speaker 2: That's gonna see this is this where he's going with this is one of these reasons why why tuition is so high waisted money. You're just blowing money and paying all these people. So the school caught wind of this and shut this thing down again.
Speaker 1: You don't do your thesis or whatever it is, burying your own school.
Speaker 2: By the way, tuition there is ninety three thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars a great school.
Speaker 2: Ye. Apparently if you need help with anything, there's nearly four thousand people ready to jump to action.
Speaker 1: I have a shirt from there, right next to my Harbord shirt where that that's the conversation starter. Oh so you went to Harvard.
Speaker 2: Huh When you say you went to what exactly do you mean? I walked by the candle.
Speaker 3: Right stall one one.
Speaker 1: W j R R, Orlando's rock station,