Speaker 1: Dragon, please go back and review the talkbacks for Saturday May third. There was a very cute one left about the fecal nature of Michael Brown.
Speaker 2: Good morning from South Dakota. Trump derangement syndrome is real. Yesterday on social media, someone referred to anyone who voted for Trump as a dumb firetruck. When I pointed out that I would vote for him again, he went into a big diatribe of MSNBC talking points and refer to anyone who still voted for Trump was a dumb fire truck. Everyone have a great day. Good morning from South Kota. A lighthearted talkback, Maga make Alcatraz great again. Everyone have a great day.
Speaker 1: Good morning Michael and Dragon. So wonder what Attorney General Phil Wiser thinks of Trump's post going after him good press, bad press. He does the care He's not really running for governor. It'll be interesting. So glad President Trump and RFK Junior are behind ending gain of function research. That is one of the many reasons I voted for Trump. So glad that President Trump has signed off ending gain a function research. Elon Musk told Laura Trump that one hundred thousand federal employees filed for unemployment while they were working. Do you think Michael, they'll ever be prosecuted for that. It is fraud. It is a crime, Michael.
Speaker 3: No correlation between you and fecal matter or causation. You don't create fecal matter, then I suggest you have you talk to your doctor about your digestive system.
Speaker 4: Michael. I'm sure that Colefax is not far behind that thirty percent vacancy rate. If you go up and down Colfax because of the bus rapid transit VRT, I'm sure that vacancy rate's going to rival what's going on at the six Street Mall area.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Michael. This is Denver, Denver under democratic rule. Make that all of Colorado have a great.
Speaker 5: Day, Michael. Here in Fort Collins we have the Foothills Mall which has struggled financially for a long time, and a whole lot of money was dumped into it to re furbish it, and it's only been mildly successful at best. I guess you'd say, thankfully, we haven't had much of the violence problem, although it has happened. But it sounds like the sixties street mo on Denver is a thousand times worse.
Speaker 6: Now, Michael, you got to understand, from Pulis's viewpoint, this is a pretty great state.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: He's that governor that's pretty hip.
Speaker 2: He's pretty cool.
Speaker 6: He's kind of like Batman. The only problem is he's Bruce Wayne, not Batman. The Bruce Wayne that never goes down to Gotham, doesn't ever see Denver, doesn't see the little people. He just sets up in that Bruce Wayne mansion looking over his spike, dumb, and it's pretty good for the man.
Speaker 1: Michael.
Speaker 5: It seems like blaming food trucks violence is the same kind of logic that blames guns for violence. Misses the reality altogether that it's people that are creating violence. Michael, Lees, bodegas need to be able to defend themselves. People working, they need to be able to defend themselves. There was in Singapore years ago a robbery that went on in a small business like that. The person working the place grabbed a bru handle and beat the living crap out of this this robber. And guess what the robber was. So dude and stop the problem. Now, come on, Michael, you and Dragon are just poking fun at doctor Jill Biden. She was talking about Bogata, a city of Colombia. Prete nice, Michael, you're still saying it wrong.
Speaker 1: It's Bogada, Bogada, Bogada. Did you teach Bush how to say nuclear? Michael, you need to make sure you're pronouncing that right, which was in little Italy via bodego.
Speaker 7: Michael, I'm not so sure that at least the Democrats are having trouble with math. They seem to be doing pretty good. I mean the equation if you let over ten million illegal immigrants into the country, how many congressional seats will you earn?
Speaker 8: Mike. Maybe we don't need intelligence anymore. We have AI and autism. It could be the new form the intelligence that we haven't tapped yet, and all part of our evolution.
Speaker 2: I don't know no foreign languages.
Speaker 5: I guess I'll have to change the channel.
Speaker 1: Michael.
Speaker 5: I'm with you. I't buy no book about that food.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go to the library and just borrow it.
Speaker 1: That They know that they can handle the regulations, but it's a way for them to keep the competition out of the market.