Speaker 1: Okay, the hell of a drug.
Speaker 2: Audi Everyone, Happy Thursday, July twenty third, coming to you live from the Dancing Elephant Bookstore. Sorry for that that long intro. I was actually getting some elongated head if you know what I'm saying, just kidding, was pulling up Paul Cook. As they say, for those who know, shout out, shout out Paul. We're just having some fun. But elongated skulls, long heads, that's what we're talking about. The long heads, elongated skulls, deformed crania, artificial cranial deformation, all these different names for pretty much the same concept. There were some people all across this earth in ancient times, in all different corners of the Earth, who either shaped their heads in a strange way or were actually born that way. So there's some controversy about what we're talking about tonight, huge controversy because we know these heads exist all over We know these heads exist all over the place, but the debate is whether some of them were actually born that way, and there's some evidence to that. But uh yeah, so elongated skulls. Most people when they hear of this, they think of Peru. I think is probably most famous for having you know, elongated skulls like that, but uh, what's going on with you? And how familiar are you with elongated skols?
Speaker 1: So it was funny because I thought I were gonna be talking about giants today.
Speaker 2: Oh real quick, one, I think your audio might be on the wrong setting or something.
Speaker 1: How about now perfect?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 1: So what I was saying was that I thought we were talking about giants today. So I did like some research on giants and I was reading of but yeah, no, I don't. I'm not very I know about them because I had Brian Forrester on my show Once Upon a Time episode Oh well like four, I want to say, like a long time ago, and h he has talked a lot about the the elongated skulls and it's obviously tied to ancient aliens the nephlum, and in my opinions, it is kind of tied to giants really if you look at it. And I want to pull up this example that I found. Dude, I don't know if you've seen this, but this is a rendition of what some ancient skulls used to look like. I don't know if you've.
Speaker 2: Hang on, hang on, yep.
Speaker 1: This is the example on the left is an ancient Florida man elongated skull rendition of what one would have looked like. So, yeah, I thought it was really interesting. It kind of kind of looks like you a little bit. Bro. What do you think? Hey man?
Speaker 2: You know something about order might shape people into that. But you know, damn, why why my barber got to push my ship back like that?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: Why my why my barber did me dirty like that?
Speaker 1: Bro? Ahright here we go. That's that's good, it's good. Serious. But yeah, I've I've learned about them.
Speaker 2: Let's see the one on the right. Let's see the one on the right.
Speaker 1: That's my cousin Pedro.
Speaker 2: Bro, that's Obama.
Speaker 1: Don't be making fun of him. Bro. Can you imagine this is? It had to have been painful, right, I mean, the actual the artificial manipulation of the brain. I mean, I guess they start when they're small, right, But it couldn't have been comfortable. I mean, it starts out as as as I guess. The Wikipedia page says as an infant.
Speaker 2: But yeah, well you're exactly right. Well on some of I think if you knew what you were doing, I think it would kind of be like you wouldn't really notice if if from your you know, if you were very very young when they started doing this too, Like many Native Americans were put on a flat board or a headboard. Sometimes it was like a backpack type thing. Sometimes it just sit them down on it, almost like a baby a little crib, you know, just to leave the baby alone for a while, down on a flat board. Sometimes just that just being hooked up to that board would shape their head like this.
Speaker 1: Oh I got you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we're gonna we're gonna see some of these.
Speaker 1: Because when you have kids, they tell you, right, the tummy time is meant to make sure that their head doesn't get flat on the back of it, because they leave them on their back a lot and a lot of neglect. The babies. Will they get that where Yeah, it does shape and permanently can alter the back of their head. So yeah, I guess yeah, it's it's pretty it's pretty bad.
Speaker 2: But there are other types one so I think probably the most common type we see in America among Native Americans is the board, the flattening board or the there's a word for it, it's But in other cultures they do head binding, and the head binding is very dangerous. It's very very dangerous, high mortality rate, and that actually makes the eyes bulge out when they do that. Yeah, the head board.
Speaker 1: Is this what you're talking about, like this little backpack thing yep, being up against that yep. So this one here after head's binding though, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So the the binding gives more of almost like a pineapple shape or like a cone shape at the top, but on the left there far left go down. Yeah, that one that is the that is.
Speaker 1: More of a oh they got the whole that up here da yep.
Speaker 2: That's the thing that shapes the back and the front of the head. And I've got a lot of examples of this. I've got a whole slide show we're going to go through. But whoa, that one flattens the front and the back and that was purposefully to shape the head. The other ones, I think sometimes happen just by accident where that's what that's what they put their kids in and it shaped their head a certain way.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But like I said, we're also going to see the binding where they kind of wrap the head with something like you know, the Chinese would do the foot binding just like that. It's very it can be very brutal you know. Yeah, yeah, on the right, on the right there, that's an example of the binding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can get into like the I guess really, because I'm sure there's a sort of they're they're finding either their gods or something that look like this. Are they emulating some sort of like hierarchy where royalty would have a sort because if you look at some of the pharaohs, they kind of sort of also have that elongated head. It could be the headwear, right, but also there's been speculation where they also had elong elongated heads to kind of emulate the gods, right, some sort of royalty.
Speaker 2: If you will total here, let me export this slideshow I've got.
Speaker 1: Yes is gnarly dude. Wait. I had Brian Forrester on I think it was episode six, Bro. It was a long time ago, and he's super deep into this elongated skull thing. And I guess it kind of runs in the ancient alien crowd as well, because I mean, if you were to look at this without really knowing anything, it kind of has that gray bow his head sort of look to it, right, So it makes you think, did they see the gray aliens with the bulbous heads and want to like, hey, look, they came down the sky, gods came down in a metal bird, and then we want to they gave us all this technology, they showed us things that we didn't have. We want to be like.
Speaker 2: Them, right, So yeah, there's something to that. So we've talked about the flattening, the binding, but the real controversy stems from, especially over in South America and meso America. Some of these skulls do not have the same sutures. Natural sutures were kind of the division in the skull bones that humans do. So, you know, like all humans have a belly button, right, if it doesn't have a belly button, something's up right. If if you don't have fingerprints, something's up right. If you don't have a sagital suture down the middle of the head, which is where your skull gets. So have you ever noticed this thing, this line down your lip? You know, have you ever noticed how some people have cleft lips or a hair lip? Right, it's probably the most common birth defect in the world. It's often associated with premature birth right, and that's because it's the last thing to form. It's one of the last things to be tied together. Is the front of the head, and you know, so basically there's a stitch that goes through the body. Have you ever noticed why the hair runs down, you know this at the center of your chest and kind of a line. You have a happy trail. Not to be a leude here.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, yeah, exactly. The guccher the suture.
Speaker 1: Does also have a suture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess, so you tell me one of all the ones that you see.
Speaker 1: I think so, I think there is a little ridge that goes down and I mean, you're ass crack right. It's it's a freakin' it's it's right down the middle.
Speaker 2: Of the body exactly. That that's basically the final stitch that goes on and and in the skeleton. There's a similar thing in the skull especially, and that's why when you're a kid, when you're a baby, it's all very soft up there. You can you can imprint a child's skull very easily.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: That's it's like almost like do right, and so that that suture is still very soft. But basically there are some.
Speaker 1: Can you hear me, okay, bro? Some people are saying my audio is low.
Speaker 2: It might be a little low. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I can only hear you how about now?
Speaker 2: So good to me. There are some of these skulls that do not have the same sutures as human beings, which is perplexing. It's a it's a huge mystery. So I think that I think that one might be an example of that.
Speaker 1: You talk about this line in the back here where it kind of it's got a four right, it's four different pieces. What's it called? Would you call it? Earlier?
Speaker 2: There's a sagital suture.
Speaker 1: So let's check out here the so you're talking about this thing here right, the the suture sagital this one yeah, mm hmm, this would be towards.
Speaker 2: The Yeah, there are some elongated skulls that do not have that really stitch yep, and I think Brian Forrester talks about them. Another significant thing is that there have been a couple of these skulls found in U two ro, meaning a woman died while pregnant and her unborn child had an elongated skull which wasn't born yet couldn't have been shaped or flattened into that.
Speaker 1: Well, so I'm gonna push back on that because if the canal is kind of elongated too, and if it got stuck in the canal, it would have formed the skull because and don't laugh at me, I was a conehead baby, okay, because I was too big in the womb, so I had to have the little boots because my feet, my feet were touching my shin. They were all the way up and my feet were all the way up, so I had to wear little special boots and a little special hat to shape my head back. So I think I was actually born with an elongated skull. Bro Okay, no jokes. I'm being one hundred percent stars round. I was born and I had a little helmet, and that's why my head is kind of shape funny.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, okay, that explains a lot. Uh Well, Dennis here this is a good comment. He says, the CC of brain is different. This is another good point. When you take a regular human skull and bind it or flatten it, the cranial capacity CC doesn't change very much. So basically you take it, you take a circle, you take a sphere, and you shape it into a new shape. It's still the same amount of mass or you know, internal capacity, right, You're just reshaping it, stretching it out. It might look longer, might look bigger, but you're actually just stuck with the same amount, right, Well, some of these skulls the yeah, some of those well, some of the ones that just like that are so big that they have one and a half the capacity, sometimes more than that, And so that's a clear distinction. To your point, Juan, are some humans just doing this because it's a memory of some ancient race or some ancient ancest or some ancient visitor, Right, that's good evidence for that, the lack of a future, the increased capacity, things like that. So but here, let's go through the slideshow.
Speaker 1: How my kids came to my door?
Speaker 2: All good man, All right, here, let's run through this.
Speaker 1: And I brought up that picture of that cow because just because your skull is bigger doesn't necessarily mean your brain is bigger, right, I mean that, uh right, that's right, because if you're thinking like, oh, it'll make me smarter because my brain is bigger, these skulls have a higher capacity. But if you look at a cow, it's got a huge skull. Maybe I don't know if the cranial area is different. Again, I'm not an expert, but their brain is not that big. Tauruses be like, yeah, pretty much just eating all day.
Speaker 2: Yep, Taurus archetype.
Speaker 1: Dude. It's funny, right because my wife doesn't believe in any of that stuff. And my second son is a Taurus and he eats like no tomorrow, and my first son does not eat as much as my second one, and my second one is a Taurus. So and I was like, hey, rest torrant, that's where that comes from. Taurus. I was like, you obviously don't watch the Old World Florida channel.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I guess elongated skulls and cranial deformation found all over the world and in Florida. Get that you didn't know that unless you unless you watch my channel, no one talks about that elongated skulls in Florida. And also we were probably gonna touch on ancient brain surgery in Florida. That's a real thing that actually happened. And then we may talk about things like you know, Juan mentioned giants. Giants and the elongated skulls kind of go hand in hand. Another thing that's often mentioned alongside elongated skulls is double rowed double rows of teeth, Like there's these legends of monsters, giants with two rows of teeth.
Speaker 1: And has that been so you said, has that been confirmed that these elongated school has have two rows of teeth.
Speaker 2: Some of them, a few of them, And there's one instance of that from Florida.
Speaker 1: Actually that plays directly into biblical literature where the We're said to have had two rows of teeth. A lot of these skulls also have red hair, which is interesting. Right, and then what exactly is a giant? Is a giant like tall in stature, or maybe they're tall because their head is so fricking big, right, there's a lot of you can anything else anyways.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when we talk about the Tumukia Indians, we're gonna bring that up about how the long head may have given the illusion of being taller than your you know, if your shoulder and shoulder with someone, but their head goes up an extra six inches.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: So, most famously we hear about most people who've heard of elongated skulls probably know that they come from Peru. Peru's probably the most famous for producing elongated skulls. Not not that that's what, not that that's what Peru's most famous for, but of all the places that produce elongated skulls. Peru's probably most well known for it, the Parakis skulls. So when we think of Peru, we think of Inca a lot of times, but the Parakis culture, their smaller territory, was kind of encompassed by the larger Inca territory. I think the Inca came later, but the Parakis culture is specifically, you know, notable for having all these different skull shapes, especially the elongated ones really really big. Some of them have those that weird like double like heart shape, almost like a butt where it's like two brains coming out of one head like. But so there's the if you don't know what where the Parractice culture is practice peninsula there. And you know, Juan mentioned some of them have red hair. That's true that one has more brownish hair. But something else I've heard people say is that hair turns red over time, a lot of it. So a lot of mummies look like they have red hair, but it's not always the case. But who knows. I'm not a I'm not an archaeologist or anything, but h okay, and yeah, there you see the long type. You see almost like a giant, big extra you know, look at the cheekbones on this one compared to the others. That thing's huge, and you see these more bulbous types like mega mind types, all right, and then just moving over in Argentina they find similar stuff. So this is very very far south, like we're almost towards Antarctica, okay, and we're seeing skulls like this. So this really was spread all over the world, and the South Pole is actually going to play a pretty interesting role in one of these little rabbit holes.
Speaker 1: So that's obviously a baby school, right, like that's a child, an infant.
Speaker 2: On the left, yeah, I don't know, I don't think so. Yeah, I don't think so. But that's in Argentina. And on the bottom right there, that's Argentina as well. That's the more traditional like long long skull shape. And on the left you see that I'm gonna call it mega mind shape. Maybe we can call it the star child shape. I think a lot of people know Lloyd Pie who kind of got famous for his Star Child discovery. This skull that to your point on about this one looking like a child, I don't know if it is, but the Star Child was like a you know, alien skull looked like an alien but they say it was a kid with some deformities, you know, big controversy. But so in Argentina we see the same stuff, which is pretty cool. Not many people can kind of list off the the cultures. Not many people know. I don't know the culture. I don't know anything about the ancient cultures from over here. But they had elongated skulls. So now moving over pretty far to China. This is these are all from China. So yep. On the left that a skull from China. In the bottom right, that is a ancient, you know, statue, ancient statue from China. I think of a hun. So the hun. I think we're you know, sweeping into China and stuff. But that's a more European looking guy in China in ancient times. And that it looks like is more the product of binding because of that shape. And you know, he's even got the headband on there as an adult. Maybe that was a cultural thing to just keep him on all the time. But now in the top right, there is a very interesting character from Chinese mythology. Okay, this guy Juan, take take a guess with with this guy's nickname.
Speaker 1: Is ah Dick had or something stupid dumb long head something wrong.
Speaker 2: Two me too long. But uh, basically that guy is named he's like the South Pole God or something like that Old Man of the South Pole. He's like the Santa Claus of the South Pole. Wow to the to the Chinese. Yeah, look that up, sarch that one please, Old Man of the South Pole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got it here.
Speaker 2: Bang dang our we too low?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we too. That's a good one too. Uh. The Old Man of the South Pole also called the Old Immortal Old the South Pole Xiang of Longevity. Star of Longevity is a Taoist uh deification of Canopus. So the brightest star in the southern constellation of Karina and the second brightest star in the night sky. The brightest star of the constellation of Karina is that the dog Karina right constellation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: He is typically portrayed with long white hair and a beard, a protruding forehead, and a healthy pink complexion. So kind again, Mary, like your jolly Like Santa Claus. His right hand often holds a peach and left hand a walking staff with a calibash gord, which is a I believe it's a it's not a fruit.
Speaker 2: Right, it's it's like it's like a squash, a vegetable. Yeah, that's what they used to make pipes out of. Calabash, is what they make like the Sherlock Holmes pipes out of.
Speaker 1: I think remember when we talked about the Puerto Rican uh story of creation and it came forth, reality came forth from one of these things, which is set to contain the elixir of life. He can also be portrayed as writing a crane a deer, often accompanied by disciples. So yeah, it just depends on where you see him. Right, look at this, this is the one that you're talking about here.
Speaker 2: What an interesting what's the association with the South Pole? See if it says.
Speaker 1: That so because he's identification of the star in the South Pole the Karina constellation, which is yeah, okay it yeah, so it's.
Speaker 2: Well, keep reading read the legend part.
Speaker 1: According to legend, the old Man of the South Pole was once a sickly boy named Zao Yang who had been predicted to die when he was nineteen years old. He was therefore advised to visit a certain field and bring with him a jar of wine and dried meat. In that field, he would find two men intent on playing checkers under a tree. He should offer them wine and meat, but should avoid answering their questions. Xiao Yang followed the advice, and when the two men had consumed the meat in the wine, they decided to thank him by exchanging the figures of his life expectancy from nineteen to ninety one. Later, he was told that one of the two men was the star of the North Pole, which fixes the date of birth of the men, and the other star of the South Pole, which fixes the date of death. Huh.
Speaker 2: Interesting, So we got a little like Kaba law like numerology going on and some astrology. Yeah, they switched, they swapped the digits on his date. And then then and.
Speaker 1: What is the Bible? Doesn't the Bible say something about the Is it the devil is in the South Pole or he resides in the North Pole? I could be getting around because people connect Santo with Satan, right, That's always been a connection. And I'm not sure. I don't remember now it's the South Pole or the North Pole and is supposed to come.
Speaker 2: Down from I don't know. I don't remember that.
Speaker 1: Because what constellation is that if you're like in the north, what star is that the North Star. Isn't that like the gateway stars in cancer, which is the gateway right kind of?
Speaker 2: Yeah, which would makes sense.
Speaker 1: Hmm, it would make sense that that's where the soul goes to again, either reincarnate or go wherever it goes. But yeah, pretty isn't it.
Speaker 2: Isn't it crazy that the Chinese had like a concept of the South Pole. They're pretty far from the South Pole?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, and again it depends on which model of the earth you fall, right, if it's if it's round, or if it's flatten or yeah, or it could be elongated. Maybe that's the whole that's the secret. So definitely, and you you wowed at something here was the meat and the wine.
Speaker 2: No, that's when I saw the nineteen to ninety one.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I gotcha, I gotcha. So yeah, that's a.
Speaker 2: Keep scrolling down, see if there's anything else in culture.
Speaker 1: That's pretty much what he talks about. So, according to folkal legends of white snake spirit bodies, once went to the kive with the old man in the south pulled the steel medicinal herbs and the Dallas. The Dallas were alchemists, man, there were some of the early alchemists and they actually yeah, a lot of semen retention. There is a Dallas homunculus I talk about where they did some sort of meditation to try and project this little golden man into the world in order to escape the incarnation. And uh, they were actually during this time in China, they were speaking of skulls and like bodily fluids. I guess you could say they they would use various h how do I say this parts of the body medicinally and I'll pull up a list of all those.
Speaker 2: Chinese body Okay, well, here, since you bring that up. While you're bringing that up, so since you bring up that topic the very next slide I had here, tell me what you think of this one. Have you ever heard of the ashnisha? I think that's how I said.
Speaker 1: Yeah. When I was on with Duncan Trussell and Kurt Mesker this yesterday, they brought that up. Really yeah, oh really yeah?
Speaker 2: Interesting. Okay, I had no idea. So this is a hidden this is a very undercovered, a very neglected factor to the elongated skull thing. So I've heard some theories about how a skull would get elongated, like naturally or kind of organically through spiritual practices or just here, just one example. Kent hovind the that I think he's Baptist. He's like a fundamentalist Christian who like proves, you know, with slide shows and presentations, the Earth is only six thousand years old at most. You know, he's a young Earth guy. He's a super fundamentalist, literalist, Like he believes Noah's flood covered every single mountain, and you know, he goes through all the proof and you know, I disagree with some of his stuff, but he's a great proponent for the historicity of the Bible. Well, when I had him on my show, I asked him about elongated skulls, because he talks about giants, he talks about stuff like that. I'd never heard him talk about elongated skulls. I said, what are elongated skulls? He told me His theory was that, you know how they say your ears and your nose get longer every year. Have you ever heard that? Yeah, like old, old people have really long years, you know, long nose, long balls. But basically it's true that kind of the overall head appears to get like longer when you get older. Kent Hoven he had you know some facts back this up. I don't. He said. He thought elongated skulls were simply the people who lived to hundreds and hundreds of years old. He said that we don't know what happens to the to the skull after one hundred years, but he gave some cool examples about and this guy Hilton Hotema who wrote this book about long Life in Florida, it being you know, Florida being this special place that gives youth and beauty and vitality. He talks about how humans are designed to have multiple sets of teeth. So you have your baby teeth, you know, up until you're like eleven or twelve, you know, you still you're still growing in your adult teeth. Then you have all your adult teeth, and people think that's it. Well, sometimes people grow new teeth. Do you know about that?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Sometimes sometimes it happens. Yep, you know, we produce wisdom teeth through through.
Speaker 1: Did you have yours removed? No?
Speaker 2: I don't need that ship. What am I gonna give it to?
Speaker 1: Some?
Speaker 2: Give it? Don't say the word, don't say the word.
Speaker 1: Give what word?
Speaker 2: We're gonna give it to some tangu, some tangu dentists to using his black magic rituals. My teeth are staying with me. Okay uh no, no tengur rituals with my teeth.
Speaker 1: Well, it's interesting that right, we were made the way we were made, but yet they take those out because they say that they don't fit in our mouths for whatever reason, or they grow a certain.
Speaker 2: And what do they call them waist teeth? Yeah, I mean I think there's something to that, Like you're it's a not only is it a mark of maturity. Basically, I think they may even our teeth are connected to all these different neurons and you know, a nervous system pathways. You know, your teeth each is like reflexology going on, and the teeth, each tooth is connected to a part of the body. And even like a Hebrew letter and constellations, there's all these mystical you know, sides to teeth. If you've ever heard me talk about optologists or opticians. How like freemasonry is all about stone cutting and may masonry and even carpentry and like building. Well that's almost like the last occult, not a union with the fraternal order, like a guild. It's like a craft guild. You know, all the not an ancient not ancient times, maybe ancient times, but like five hundred years ago, all the blacksmiths would get together and they'd have a guild where it's almost like a union where they look out for each other, except there's there's more like initiations into it where they can really trust each other. You know, all the blacksmiths in town can kind of be on the same page. And that's that's what freemasonry comes out of, is the stone cutter. The mason's union or the mason's guild went from operative masonry to more speculative masonry. Well, other occupations had the same thing. Masonry was just kind of like the last one or the one that that took it all the way and beat out the others.
Speaker 1: Can we talk about this? Have you ever heard of the copio cipher? Because you're talking about the freemasonic oculist, Uh, the secrets. So let me pull this up here so.
Speaker 2: They're well here, let me finish this. There's the oculists or the opticians whenever they're I think you just used the right word. That was one of the last maybe even current, maybe even still happening now because if you've ever noticed all this illuminati. You know, symbolism is like masonry.
Speaker 3: Stone, illuminati, confirmed.
Speaker 2: Pillars stairs, you know, it's all architectural. Right. Well, you'll also notice that that's like the bulk of symbolism, but so much symbolism. Maybe an equal amount or more certainly is eye eye symbolism. It's all about the the hidden eye, you know, the all seeing eye, the single eye, the eye of osiris. Illumination, right, ah, enlightenment, it's all about seeing vision, lucifer. You know, it's all about light and color and you know visibility that all comes from the reason. That's such a rich uh you know, seeing itself is kind of a useful metaphor for a lot of things. But that occupation of the people who used to work on eyes, they are responsible for many of these occult you know motifs, little eye decorations and eye tattoos and things like that. That's because the oculists and even the word occult oculist, occult, you know, it's a root word to look, you know, for the monocle, right, spectacle, right, the that uh that lens. But all right, the last one would be dentists. Dentists even had a certain type of that. It was nowhere near as you know, prevalent, but dentists had their own little guilds, and you know, they'd work secret society stuff into there, and they'd attached symbolism to their to their different different operations. So it used to be very prevalent in many, many occupations. So what were we gonna say?
Speaker 1: One, So the Copial Cipher, which because you mentioned I doctors, the Copial Cipher was this book that had been could never be deciphered, and it was undeciphered for two hundred and sixty years until they introduced a It was an AI essentially to decode it, and they were able to decode it. And what it was essentially was a book on different Freemasonic rituals and writes and all that stuff, and it belonged to a secret society, the Oculist. The Oculus were a group of optomologists led by Count Frederick August van Veltheim who died in April. So anyways, these guys, it was a group of again a cultists or not I guess ocultist Freemasons, and their secret power essentially was being able to write in this code. And the better you were able to write in this code to make your writings to where no one can decipher them for over two hundred and sixty years without the use of an AI computer. That was the sleight of hand. And they would actually do pseudo operations where they would have the initiate be in a room and they would do a pseudo eye surgery where they'd go in with the instruments in the dark, they would cover their eyes and they would pick a single eyebrow right to Again, it was a whole ceremony essentially, is what it was. But yeah, there their whole thing was how well could you decipher things? How well could you I'm sorry, how well could you encrypt things with your writing? And even till this day, some of these writings, a lot of these a lot of these symbols, they still haven't deciphered them because they think that they are names to people or names to certain ranks or whatever. So they still some of it has not been deciphered. And again it comes from you know, because you were mentioning that. And back to the using the body right for medicine. Around the same time as that legend of the South Pole, Santa Claus, the Dallists are known for using various parts of the human body, including right, there's there's a list. And this is from a book that the Bengkaw Gungmu. And this book was written by this guy who he wrote it for like an emperor something like that, and he ended up actually collapsing from writing this book. He ended up writing the book for a very long time, and then he ended up dying from exhaustion after writing this book about all these medicinal uses for different things like human hair, human care cut off of a head, human care collected from a comb, human dandruff, earwax, feces, urine, white sediment of urine, like all these different things they use for different medicinal purposes. And it all comes back to this idea. One of my favorite legends, the melefied Man. Have you ever heard of the melefied Man. The melified man essentially was a cadaver.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, sorry, I was muted my melfad brother.
Speaker 1: Yeah except MELFI. So the melefied Man comes from this legend that essentially I believe it was a monk of some sort. He would only eat, drink, and bathe in honey for a very long time until he would eventually starve to death and they would take his body and they would submerse it in a sarcophagus full of honey, and they would see it up for a hundred years, I believe it was. And after that they would open it up and you were able to use this concoction to heal yourself. So they would take break pieces off or eat pieces of this malefied man in order to cure diseases. Or there's some legend where they say they would put it on broken bones and it would heal the bones.
Speaker 2: And it comes where comes from?
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably probably bro Maybe that's what McDonald's is doing with that sweet and sour sauce one hundred percent And it all originated from this ben ky Gengmu this book and yeah, so the donor, let's see here the origins. Yeah, and there was also Alexander the Great was reportedly preserved in a honey field sarcophagus, So maybe there's something to this guy. Kind of looks like he has an elongated head.
Speaker 2: Here a little bit, he's got a doctor longo nose. Yeah he knows, yeah, yeah, yeah, the same nose as Alexander the Great Over here guys.
Speaker 1: So yeah, the Arabs supposedly did it in seventy to eighty year. Who was willing to give their body to save others? So again, you would become sort of like a philosopher's stone if you will. And you're only so a one takes no more food or drink, only bathing and eating a little honey. So after a month is excreta or nothing but honey. Then death ensues. His compatriots placed the body in a stone coffin full of honey with an inscription YadA YadA YadA, and then they open it one hundred years later and boom, what a way to go, right, I mean, that's h And even the Dallas. The Dallas are also the ones that would do the the human mummification. Have you ever seen that? Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure they did.
Speaker 1: So where they would mummify themselves. Bro.
Speaker 2: All right, one rabbit rabbital at a time. Bro, we were let me let me process.
Speaker 1: The fucking mellified man first.
Speaker 2: Honey slugs for a sec. All right, fucking human human cinabun over here, Yeah, pretty human honeybub buy the you can buy one of these dudes at the gas station. Leave a honeybut in your car for too long and it turns into the philosopher.
Speaker 1: It turns into the philosopher's stone. Bro oh man. Yeah no, it's uh, it's a wild world out there, man, and there's a lot of weird interesting things.
Speaker 2: But yeah, well here, all right, let's try and before we get too far away from the the Chinese Santa Claus, this old man of the South Pole, you know, we're trying to kind of tackle the question is there a natural process or like an active process that can result in this type of head lengthening or expanding. Well, funny enough, the ushnisha that we were talking about for a sec this is this is the hisha. Is the bump on top of the Buddha's head. So many people false you know, mistakenly assume that the bump on top of the Buddha's head is just a bun, like a top bun or like a hairstyle. Right, well, that's not actually the case. The is a what do they call it? I think it's just a bump, cranial bump? Can you search?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got it pulled up here. So is a three dimensional oval shape perturberance, pertuberance. They're protuberance on the top of the Buddha's head. So it is one of the thirty two major mark of a spiritual enlightened being in Buddhism, symbolizing expanded wisdom, supreme spiritual authority, entertainment of enlightenment. Uh yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of like a top the crown chakra type thing.
Speaker 1: I've heard though. We was say that these are corn rolls. You ever heard that?
Speaker 2: EMM, I'm not really buying it.
Speaker 1: We was Buddhism ship, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not I'm not buying it. Look at their nostrils. I don't care what I don't. I don't care what I mean. You know some black, some Indian.
Speaker 1: People are very very black.
Speaker 2: Oh what you're saying, he can breathe a little bit, I can't breathe. Can't he breathe? No? No, there, Look at the one that I've.
Speaker 1: Got won on screen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, on the left. I mean that looks almost like a European. Now, I'm not trying to I'm not trying to say the Buddha is European, but I mean he was Indian. He was something over there, central Asian. You know, far back in time, there was a lot of European looking people in North India China, like we saw, so here these are all from India or close to India. Top right. That was I think a Hun dynasty in India. And he's what's pretty interesting is if you if you know the god Shiva, you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Go on a little walk here, repayup.
Speaker 2: There, I got it. Yeah, So here here's Shiva. See Shiva. Shiva's like a supreme deity to Hinduism, right, which is older than Buddhism, is what most people say. And you'll see the crescent moon on the forehead. You see the not it's not just a bun, it's the whole skull. Is so Juan when you say earlier you asked it, could this be one group of people mimicking another, Well, it could be the Cares could be you know that that group in the top right, those are Huns, I believe. And the Huns are more or less more European. People think of them as like Asian, but they're pretty European. That's where we get the name for Hungary. You know Hungary right next to Germany. And in the top right there, I think that's a more European looking guy who that culture came into India made a big impression, and it seems that impression is kind of where they get their general description of what Shiva looks like. So Shiva, one of these supreme gods and Hinduism, looks very, very similar to this guy over here, does he not?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: So it's very unlikely that this guy that they made this guy look like Shiva. It's probably the other way around. I know people will probably disagree with that. But he's got the crescent moon and everything on his forehead, so it's the skull and the hair not on top. But really, the the important point here is that this kind of makes the argument that the extra room in the top of the head, or this expanded skull at the top is actually a symptom of enlightenment or you know, activating the brain, activating the neurons, and you know, yeah, that it actually pushes the top of the skull open. It's almost like mewing, you know, forget looks maxing. Okay, we're fucking we're books maxing over here. Okay, so what happens when you book booksmas when you yeah, god maxing fucking burst your head open. One This is almost like skull fucking. Isn't it the skull fuck method?
Speaker 1: Yeah, except except that's a.
Speaker 2: Little bit like pause.
Speaker 1: What it's a it's a more of what they call a sexual nosish magic.
Speaker 2: Now would you think it means magical thing?
Speaker 1: It's a dream recollection technology that and and all honesty, it does work, though, bro, it does actually work. So and I'm just thinking about, like write this empty space in the head enlightenment, and I brought up the don't whales use this part of their brain in the front here for their echo location and like talking to each other? Isn't that what that's used for usually? See like a dolphin in any movie or anything, you know, the the waves and beams coming out of their forehead. So almost like, hey, if we have this little open space in our head, we're able to communicate with the gods or whatever it is. And it's interesting because all this kind of sort of connects, especially Hindu mythology and all these gods where the Mahabarata and all these different stories they have like almost these extraterrestrial gods with these weapons of mass destruction, and it reminds me of aliens, right. And in the movie Cone Heads, they're what. They're aliens that come from another place and they're here trying to blend in sort of thing, and they all look like this. They got the So it's an interesting pick. Obviously they knew what they were doing in Hollywood with this and the actual because who knows. I looked up here real quick. How how were the people perceived? Right? And they were the social elite symbols of high beauty, embodiments of divine connections. And then you have the Egyptian connection with that as well, where they are look at this. I mean, this is one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Here, don't spoil it. We're gonna get to that. I got a whole slide shit going around the world, all right. Yeah, and you know here who says this Buddhism was created by Arians? That's a fact. Wow, it's not a political Yeah, you don't know.
Speaker 1: This, like arians? What arians? Which ones?
Speaker 2: Yes? The same ones? Really the same ones? Yep, the Indo Aryan people. So from Ireland to India there was a culture that made you know, culture, I don't know if that's the right word, but a network, an ecosystem of cultures and related people who were European, you know, by today's standards, and they they came into India from the north, bringing horses, the wheel maybe even and you know, higher sciences, arts technologies. And they were called the Aryans or the Aryans and the Brahmins. So the highest cast in India is called the Brahmin cast. And their other name is the Aryan cast. So Buddhists they actually inherited that name Aryan and they used that word as well, or it's used to describe Buddhists as well. It means you know, noble intellect. But yeah, enlightened, it's like this, Yeah, it's like the spiritual path almost so in a way, yes, Buddhism was created by the Aryans, the Aryans who came from somewhere else. And yeah, that's even why, like I always talk about in Hebrew, in the Bible we have Abraham and Sarah, Abraham and Sarah. In Hinduism they have Brahma and Sarah Swati. Abraham and Sarah in the Bible and Hinduism Brahma and Sarah Swati. What are the odds of that? And uh, yeah, but all right, so there's an element of spiritual enlightenment maybe behind this you know, head shape and if you get more enlightened, or the more you think, I don't know what, you know, what it is you actually push the brain up, expand the skull a little bit, make more room for more brain.
Speaker 1: I guess I wonder if it like gave you permanent headaches or something, right, all that pressure, because when you get like encephalitis or whatever where the brain swells up, you get I mean, you can die from it. So I'm sure this wasn't like one hundred percent healthy.
Speaker 2: Well, and you don't know anything, Okay, you see, you're just you'res a simple small headed. Okay, you don't know the truth speaking of enlightenment. Okay, the real ultimate truth behind all this is if we're talking about arians, arians different races. We all know that the white race comes from Yakub, our grandfather, great grandfather all hell, the almighty scientist Yacub. So, guys, go lerk, look up your cube if you don't know them already. But yeah, so your cube was famous for having a big head. He had one of those more like double bull double lobe, you know, skulls butt shaped head. He got that Nicki Minaj head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Yakub was said to be a smart angry scientist who created the white race almost by accident.
Speaker 1: As I've heard this before, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Freaking science experiment. Yeah, but so they say that. They always say that this guy had a huge head for some reason, which is hilarious. But but all right, So moving on, we've got the in India, we see it and it's associated with the Buddha's enlightenment. And also Shiva has Shiva, the god has a similar head shape. People usually think it's just madded hair, but there's a cone head underneath that hair. So certain hairstyles prevents you from being able to see the shape of the head. And we're going to see that some more.
Speaker 1: I don't rather have a cone had been a boobhead like that, y'all, like a tit on your head. On that right that way, you know.
Speaker 2: Now, this is a group of Native Americans up in the Northwest. They were actually called the Flatheads, the flathead Indians, and they had a very unique head shape. So on the right there, that's from George Catlin, the very famous depictor of Native Americans. You know, artists who painted Native Americans. George Catlin, he made that. It's one painting, but I split the two people in a different different windows there on the right. But that is from George Catlin, who made very famous beautiful paintings of all all different native tribes. On the left, that's more of I forget what they call those some shit like that.
Speaker 1: I wonder that's where they got the inspiration for Predator from.
Speaker 2: Maybe. No, that was actually from a black girl at the register of a Popeyees.
Speaker 1: That was.
Speaker 2: That was actually uh all right, yeah cut that out. Can you tell you to tell your team and the tell your team in the Philippines to just edit that up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm sure they won't, all right, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: But the Flathead Indians, yeah, we're famous for having this head shape that was tall and long, but also very broad, so very broad as well. Let me double check where the Flathead Indians lived, Montana, Great Plains.
Speaker 1: Towards the west, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Midwest, northwest, close to there. Now, these are some skulls. If I had never heard about the Flathead Indians and I saw these skulls, I'd be like, damn, those are from Peru, clearly right, well, no, these are from the Flathead Indians. These are you know, old photograph of real skulls belonging to the flathead Indians, and those things don't really look shaped. They have that ridge on the front and the top that's some of those Peruvian ones have. But yeah, those ones don't look artificially shaped to me. But I well, you know, what do I know? But moving on this is these are Mexico. So this is all across Mexico. This is a little sample from almost every corner of Mexico. In the top right there that is a Maya statue, ancient Maya statue. You can see the huge head shape in the bottom right here, that is from I think they're called the Zappa Tech or the mixed Tech. They're closer to California. They're almost like in La almost. And you know, you see a lot of those like in Native American Mexican, like skull motifs with the jewels and like the bandana style style designs. That is an ancient version of that right there, that skull, that decorated skull pretty cool. And so that's in the top top left side, top left corner of Mexico. The Maya are over near the Yucatan Peninsula. And then on the left there oh wait, no, I think the on the left and the bottom right. I think those ones are connected. I think those are from the same culture. I could be wrong. On the left there, I think that's also northern Mexico. Yeah, more of like the desert desert part of Mexico. Top right, the Maya they're over there near the jungle.
Speaker 1: You know. You know what's interesting that you know, we talked about all the different connections and similarities throughout all these ancient cultures, and it's like, did they really come up with the same idea all at once, or did they all see the same thing or something similar? Or because it's interesting, like hey, I wonder can we like squeeze our heads enough to make it long? Who comes up with that sort of idea? And again it you know, its very long time ago. There could have been their own thing. In my opinion, they had to have seen that in order to emulate it, unless somebody was born that way and they're like, hey, this person's super smart, they have superpowers, Like we want to emulate that, Like, let's go ahead and do it. But the fact that it's all over the place, uh, in different parts, that really says something. And it makes me think of the ole Mac heads because they have sort of like a helmet almost like were they trying to shape their heads in like a different way, right, like, hey, you guys are trying to get along gay, we're trying to get down low.
Speaker 2: Those are just those retard baby helmets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was thinking that. I didn't say that.
Speaker 2: They have those, babe, those down syndrome helmets.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the o mac head, right, those omech heads look like they're begging their kids, begging their parents for like ice cream or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's just something like juvenile and retarded about them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and I can I can definitely see that. Bro.
Speaker 2: I was I was thinking that, why why the ole mac heads got short bus energy?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And they attribute those like, oh, that's an astronaut helmet. They were wearing some sort of helmet to go into outer space, the ancient astronaut. Right, they're from somewhere else. But it might have just been a little.
Speaker 2: I think petrie dish is the word you're looking for, a.
Speaker 1: Not dure.
Speaker 2: Uh here. Mark O'Farrell gifted five Old World Florida memberships. Thanks for that, Cameron Mackley. The five dollars, says Red Scott, Irish, confirming elongation have always had a five head. Yeah, I don't know, I've got I've got a good forehead me two three, three, four, three and a half four.
Speaker 1: The receding hairline doesn't help either. When it starts to move back just opens up that well.
Speaker 2: You know. See there's some things about like the about the looks maxing that I that I disagree with the standard for like looks maxing, and like like what's a healthy hairline?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: What people don't really talk about is a slightly receded.
Speaker 1: Hairline, like.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, bug foreheads, big, big, big, I don't know about that. Aries is the forehead sign Aries is the big forehead sign. Taurus is usually a big necks. Is usually have big necks and like shoulders, you know, like a like a bowl, you know, like the rock Dwyanne, the Rock Johnson. But so I'll give you an example. Okay, and maybe I'm coping here. Maybe this is copium you know where. But uh, when people get these hair surgeries and they fill in their corners, it makes you look dumb retarded exactly. It makes you look feminine. And having a wide, broad forehead is actually a mark of intelligence. Now, yeah, you don't want to have your hair gone. You know you don't. You don't want to be losing your hairline, but having a And there's also something about the shape of a There's a masculine shape to a hairline, and there's a feminine shape to a hairline. And when people get that hair surgery, they get the feminine, childlike shape. Now search it up. I'll show you what I mean. Search Jorge Masvidol.
Speaker 1: The UFC fighter or yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Jorge Masvidol just got his his uh his hairline filled in Oh god, like in Turkey.
Speaker 1: I see it.
Speaker 2: It is the worst one yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know I have I have a friend who actually he tattooed, so instead of getting the hair, he tattooed the hairline here, yeah, and here, and he was trying to get me to do it.
Speaker 2: Hispanic people are obsessed with that. Dude, you're tattooing the hair on, and Hispanic women tattoo their eyebrows on all the time. It's crazy. It's the worst thing you can do to your face is to tattoo your eyebrows on.
Speaker 1: And this can't be healthy either though. I mean, look, look how how much shorter his forehead is now.
Speaker 2: Dude, dude, look at the finished product. Look at look at another picture. Search for mas with all new hairline. H it's hilarious. It's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Yo, he looks like he looks like he all make heads like he looks this guy would kick our ass. But you know he looks. Yeah, it looks a little off right now, Yeah, look at him right there, dude.
Speaker 2: What he went? Yeah, he went from longo to channgo.
Speaker 1: Bro, he went, that's crazy work, dude.
Speaker 2: See when you put when you mess, when you mess with your hair like that, like, look how young? And yeah, he looks, yeah like he actually he actually looks less wise, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean taking just to the face for that long also probably doesn't do you any good. So you know, yeah, but that does look funny. It looks off all you're saying it does look Yeah, you don't look better people, right.
Speaker 2: I don't think it looks better. I mean, you know, the long hair isn't really helping Cohen. Everything is kind of pulled back like that. But you know, I'm a I'm a I'm a forehead truther. Okay, I'm a forehead red pillar, the foreheads everything that this comment is right, Mike Paul's right, You know phrenology is true and what you know? You this is why I don't like the looks maximine, because it hides what you're actually exhibiting. You know, our our face, our body, It is shaped by our thoughts, by our vitality. You know, your breath, your diet, the decisions you make compound into your face. So yeah, genetics is part of it. But have you ever heard of who was it Mark Twain or George orwell maybe said by fifty everyone has the face they deserve.
Speaker 1: M You know what's funny? Yeah, people who get this done and then their hair still ends up falling away and they just wasted a bunch of money in time. And did you see the guy whose forehead speaking of elongated skulls?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: What was it? This guy? Here? You see this guy? There was a guy who's this guy right here?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It all it all ties in together.
Speaker 1: Left me looking like an egg.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: You know how mad I would be. I would not want to go anywhere if this was me? Look at that, bro?
Speaker 2: What gave him that?
Speaker 1: Charlie Kirk? Yeah? Yes, bro, yes, look at that. Look how he started again receding hairline. That's fine. I mean I always I don't care because I shaved my head, so it doesn't really bother me. But again, some people are so good.
Speaker 2: Bro, you got a good you got a good hairline.
Speaker 1: Bro, you're good. But this guy flat Oh it's flat cone. It's a little coney. You can't see it, but it's a little coney right there. It's all good. Though. I shaved my head. I don't really care.
Speaker 2: I got it. I got a huge widow's peak. I've had high corners since I was like eighteen. Yeah, my dad's not going anywhere. Yeah, hairline's not going anywhere.
Speaker 1: My dad goes in like that, but he doesn't, and my family doesn't really run where. You know, people get balled at the top and then have the SI. I never understood that. Like, if you're ball at the top and have hair on, just shave the whole thing, like you're gonna look good, right. I think that's just my personal opinion. But this guy looks like he got into a fight with masbital after that surgery.
Speaker 2: Yikes, damn, bro, that is have you never seen Zka heads?
Speaker 1: Oh? What is that?
Speaker 2: Search? Zekahead?
Speaker 1: Oh dude, come on, man, don't be that'll be mean.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, don't be mean, mean because these things exist.
Speaker 1: So this is from is that from the mosquito bodying people, right, giving them that disease? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, when shody suck shot too.
Speaker 1: Hard shut So this would be like another.
Speaker 2: Shody suck that suck.
Speaker 1: So hear me out, hear me out. If if somebody can be be born with a small head like this, then somebody can be born with elongated skull. How we've been seeing right, I mean if one is true, than the opposite could also be true. Right, Yikes, Yeah, that's said mosquitoes do they die transfer the virus at text feople, severely stunting brain growth while leaving the skin and skull to grow dis purport. What happens to these people? Do they?
Speaker 2: What do you want for me? You want me to start the zek Ahead support fund? Yeah, guys, all all tips donated tonight are going to zeke Ahead Research research.
Speaker 1: Hey, Longo said it on me.
Speaker 2: Okay, you got my team working on it all right.
Speaker 1: So well that's one of the things of like today's culture where women get all this work done and like your babies will have the same genetics as you. So they're like, look at the Kardashians like how much work they've gotten done. But at the end of the day, like you know, some of them were kind of ugly at first. Yeah they look good now that's objective, but like even then, when your offspring is gonna have your original genes, so you can change the cosmetic part of it, but your gene pool is is what it is.
Speaker 2: So Kylie and Kylie and Chloe or oof.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she looked she looked really rough before, So this is what she looked like before. Again, not definitely, No, obviously.
Speaker 2: She's even after. That's even after some work on the left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I mean, face knows everything one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: So here.
Speaker 2: These are from Mexico. You've got Maya top right, and one or two of the other is from North Mexico. Well, here we got some more super chats. Five leaf clover with the one thousand gems.
Speaker 1: I have no idea, but thank you.
Speaker 2: Ro Yeah, we're sorry. We're not taking our tops off, dude. I don't care how many tokens you throw at us. I don't care how many gems you Attitude gratitude with the nineteen ninety nine Ridgeland Farms Beatle beagle protest tomorrow at three pm Pacific time. If y'all have been following longo, then you know Cam Waters slash, christ'spiracy and his felony charges for saving beagles thirty three.
Speaker 3: Thirty three Illuminati confirmed.
Speaker 2: Sent to a chemical testing facility. Guys, go get touch, not in touch, but stay tuned to Cameron Waters on Instagram. Christ's spiracy is his other page. See what's uh, Sorry, I'm out of loop on this one. But yeah, there's basically this whole legal battle going on with this bagle testing facility. You guys remember when doctor Fauci was getting grilled in Congress and they were saying like, oh, doctor Fauci, you were in charge of this laboratory where they were plucking beagles eyes outs, eyes out and having flies bite them until they died and stuff like that. All yeah, all these terrible things and in the name of scientific research, and you know, chemical pharmaceutical testing on beagles. You know, people made a huge deal about, you know, legally Blonde the movie. Isn't that the whole movie is about dog testing chemicals on dogs.
Speaker 1: It's been a long time since I've seen that movie.
Speaker 2: Well, basically it still happens. People. People thought it's done because they made the movie. They you know, they thought, oh, it's dogs are safe now from animal testing.
Speaker 1: Huh uh No.
Speaker 2: They test vaccines on dogs, they test cosmetics on dogs, they do all this terrible ship so legally blonde too, thank you?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, and uh.
Speaker 2: So that I guess they're protesting again. They they already did two like blitz creaks on this testing facility there. They lost a court battle and they were supposed to shut down completely, but they kept. They still had dogs there. They're they're still operating in some capacity. And so these people, my friend Cam being one of them, like it's creaked, you know, bum rushed cut their way through a fence and just swarmed this facility and grabbed as many dogs as they could and you know, bolted out. And I think they did it twice, or they did two demonstrations, and I guess they're going to go to another go to another one or something. So yeah, guys, go go check up on that. Maybe you can go.
Speaker 1: I looked it up at him Wisconsin.
Speaker 2: Yeah that sounds right.
Speaker 1: I work tomorrow, so I don't think I can make it.
Speaker 2: Jay says, who cares?
Speaker 1: Who cares I work tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Who cares about the beagles?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Well it's either that or the the re macaque monkeys? Right? Would you rather it be a dog or a monkey or a rat?
Speaker 2: M that's savage, but all right. For those who do care, please go go do something about it.
Speaker 1: Wass tomorrow holiday? No? Right, No, this guy's trolling. It's Pioneer Day tomorrow and utah, everyone gets the day off. What I don't know?
Speaker 2: That might be true?
Speaker 1: Is he trolling? It might be true. This guy's be true. He's a troll. Bro, oh at it? No hold on Pioneer Day twenty twenty six. Local celebrations in Florida include Lake Wales Pioneer Days Festival July twenty four, twenty twenty six. Yeah tomorrow, he's not He's not lying. Yeah one, Sorry, I doubted you, bro, Sorry Elliott, I doubted you. But you are a troll. So that's why I got a double check.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it's not a keing sannira one sor it's not an official an official.
Speaker 1: Yeah, either way, I gotta work. Sorry, Sorry guys.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Sorry Mexican skulls, Mexican schools. There's a pretty cool article on this one on the left. They even use the word alien search a search us up alien schools discovered in Mexico.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know if I trust that though, bro, because remember that the BC News. You remember the paper mache aliens that they tried to do like a tour with UH where they were like, hey, these are real and then it ended up being like some bullshit. So so this is from twenty twelve, December twenty first, it wasn't the world subost end that day? Wasn't that one of the Mayan calendar predictions?
Speaker 2: Another one of these, No, you gotta you got, you gotta get like the wind shut down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know what you're talking.
Speaker 2: I don't know it's the world's ending.
Speaker 1: So archaeologists in Mexico have uncovered twenty five alien looking, alien looking human skulls with with well within a cemetery in the northwest state of Sonora. They said today, yea, some of the skulls showed a deformity, said Christina Garcia Moreno, who worked on the excavation project with Arizona State University, which analyzed the bones. The bones are about a thousand years old, dating from nine forty five ad to thirteen oh eight a d quote. This was an Hispanic cemetery with twenty five skulls and thirteen of them have deformed heads. Moreno told ABC News Today, we don't know why this population is specifically to form their heads. Mareno said that the scientists had found schools in other parts of Mexico, including Guasava Wassave south of Sonora, that also similar deformities in certain groups of people. Scientists believe they put beams of wood on the front and back of individuals heads and wrap the wood with bands to exert pressure on the skull. Marino said, quote, we know that in some parts of Mexico people to form their heads because they wanted to distinguish important people, or they wanted to distinguish I'm sorry, distinguish important people. That they wanted to distinguish people from one group from another, she said. Marino said the skulls like this had never been found in Sonora and that many of the skeletons and the cemetery were those of children. Huh so I'm pretty sure. December twenty first, twenty twelve.
Speaker 2: Was yeah, that is yeah, it was like the Maya.
Speaker 1: I think I graduated that end of the world. No, I graduated in.
Speaker 2: The rapture too. Yeah, it was like they're saying the Rapture was going to be some time around then. Yeah, yeah, alright, so yeah that was pretty mainstream.
Speaker 1: That came now or here's more pictures here, bro, do you change.
Speaker 2: The fucking you? All right? So this is from Mexico. Now we are in should I forget where these are?
Speaker 1: Those are?
Speaker 2: These are either hun or Germany. That one of the top left and the top right are the same, just different angles. I believe these are Hun burials as well. So the Huns were famous for the skull binding that gives you more of the skinny look at the top. Here are more Hun I believe, like your rush sure Central Asia. And on the bottom right, that's like a depiction of what.
Speaker 1: That's a woman?
Speaker 2: What they I think that's a guy.
Speaker 1: That's a woman.
Speaker 2: Looks that's a woman. Guys? What do you geez one? It looks like a type of clubs you've been going to. No, it's very it looks like a guy.
Speaker 1: Does it. I feel like I've seen my lunch lady look like that once upon a time, or like.
Speaker 2: Let's take a pull that looks like Charlie Kirk too. Honestly, not gonna lie a little bit. Is that a guy or a girl? Guys, I think that's a dude.
Speaker 1: Looks like see dude looks like a lady.
Speaker 2: It's ma'am for real, This guy would fit in great in today's society.
Speaker 1: I find my uh.
Speaker 2: One is just so superficial. He just sees the ponytail and he thinks, girl.
Speaker 1: No, it's the face. It's the very soft eyes, you know, very look at the lips, very feminine.
Speaker 2: List Okay, it looks like he's got some makeup on. I do know. There's nothing fair.
Speaker 1: It's okay to be a beautiful man. There's nothing wrong with being a beautiful man.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's got a pretty masculine look to it, just with like kind of makeup on or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, with eye line. There you go, the eye liner. It's the eye liner. M h.
Speaker 2: And it looks like he just looks like he just got his eyebrows done.
Speaker 1: I hate child. I can't stand you, guys.
Speaker 2: Solar Bear, bad.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: That's a whopping tip. Appreciate it. Solar Bear, seventeen seventy six. The forty nine ninety name says for your eyebrow tattoo phoned.
Speaker 1: I think you'd look good. I think you'd look good with tattooed eyebrows. Right, mm hmm damn? You know how blasted are you right now? Bro? How many balls did you take before the podcast? Are you on that elongated skull cush bro elongated skull strain, that skunk ape strain? Damn? All right, Hawan would get fooled easily in Thailand.
Speaker 2: Probably eyebrow phones more like the highbrow phone. AO appreciate it, solar bear, all right, Hey, what's up with this dude with the cockhead and the ball and the ball ears?
Speaker 1: He's a ball to you ever, he's a ball Chitian dude. Hell god, I look at the fat around his ears.
Speaker 2: Man, someone circumcised this cracker.
Speaker 1: He's about to eat that grain. That's what he's about to do. Mm hm oh man.
Speaker 2: So this is this guy? This is from Japan. So these are all from Japan.
Speaker 1: Really, it looks like the guy we talked about earlier.
Speaker 2: Well, probably the same, you know, similar inspiration, probably traced back to a similar deity.
Speaker 1: I found.
Speaker 2: Chrispy get off my case, all right. This was gifted to me by a subscriber. Mh, this vape. I don't vape. People know I don't vape. M. I don't vape. This was gifted to me, donated and I'll smoke it when I'm inside.
Speaker 1: So this is the Japanese Fuku ro Kuju, which it is Japanese one of the seven lucky gods in Japanese mythology.
Speaker 2: Fuck fuck you Roku Roku?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, fuck fuck.
Speaker 2: You jew Roku from the tengu fuck you roku Jew, fuck you m How do we pronounce it?
Speaker 1: Uh uh.
Speaker 2: Fuku rokuj it's literally fuck rokuju. Way, yes, bro Roku, fuck you ro ku juw bro Neflix and chill Netflix and chill Nah, I'm trying to fuck you roku.
Speaker 1: Oh man, damn shut your mouth, shut up, shut up.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We hit, we hit Ron, we hit a Juan's.
Speaker 1: We hit one hit the g spot bro. Yeah man, all right, yeah. I wasn't making it up, but literally.
Speaker 2: Off the cup, I said, fuck you roku. Yes, I had no idea that was. That was on the money.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So the again, it has been theorized that it is he is a Japanese simulation of the Chinese three Star god, which is the other uh, fuck you bro kuju uh dick dick head guy.
Speaker 2: Because he was friends with the North Pole Guy and the South Pole Guy.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, so uh. According to some before at Teening Divinity, he was a Chinese hermit of the Song dynasty and reincarnation of the Daoist deity zu zuan Shin shen Shandy, so that during his human incarnation he was a sennen, which is a immortal or mythical being who could exist without eating food. I don't know about that. So he could exist without eating food. And check this guy out, bro, check out this mask. Damn. You know, we gotta get some.
Speaker 2: Of those got that he got that chindo on with that chindu. You know what? You know what a chindo is? No search search chindo no h I N yeah search chindo.
Speaker 1: C h I N d o M hold on. So it's a it's a slang, right, no, no hindo No no, So it's a it's a slang for term for Chinese Indonesians.
Speaker 2: No no, no, that's I've got better words for them. Chindo is something else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh yeah, I don't know what a chindo is, bro, al right, it might be I'm trying to pull something sounds perverted. I want to pull it up on stream and get new.
Speaker 2: It is kind of Yeah, you never watched Workaholics. You never saw Chindo.
Speaker 1: Work aho Is that the one where the uh he's a dentist or whatever?
Speaker 2: Mm this Roku is a publicly traded company in the process of being acquired by Fox Corporation.
Speaker 1: Interesting, huh wait what do what does this happen?
Speaker 2: Anthony wouold.
Speaker 1: May me guess have Tangu descent.
Speaker 2: Well, we don't know that, but uh, fuk you ro kuju fuku rojo fuki road fuku ro kuju fuku rokuchu.
Speaker 1: They didn't hide it. They didn't hide it, and they had Wasn't the Japanese the ones that had the tangu? Yeah? Yeah, Japanese mythology that tangu damn all right?
Speaker 2: So in Japan they actually do not have any elongated skulls at all. If they do, I could not find anything about it. And I even saw a quote from some Japanese website that said there's no skull shaping on any Japanese territory except one one island or one small chain of islands. And they don't they don't length in the heads actually almost like shrink them or box them in. And that's what you see on the bottom right there, m hm.
Speaker 1: So on the.
Speaker 2: Left, that's a depiction of Pukoo road Fuku Puku roku ju, Puku roku ju.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And on the top right that's like an ancient figurine or an old figurine of the same deity, so painting artwork on the left figurine top right, bottom right, that's one of the few examples of cranial modification in Japanese territory.
Speaker 1: I found, Uh, you want to see this article? What is it? Let's see it? Long standing mister, A long standing mystery of modified human skulls in ancient Japan solved by new analysis. So this is from Yeah, I think you saw. I think I saw this one twenty three. So they don't have any pictures though, modified skulls found in an ancient burial site in Japan were deliberately reshaped in both men and women as an expression of collective identity. But yeah, they don't have any The Heroda people is the one that the southern Japanese island of Tangan Is Shami Shima, Goshima so these are the people that ancient Japanese indigenous group from the third to seventh century. See, so, uh, those they look pretty dark, right? Is this that we was Japan?
Speaker 2: You know all the islands south of Japan have like black natives really so yeah, in World War two when we were fighting Japan, most of the fighting was going on in islands south Japan or east of Japan, and all the natives in most of those islands are like dark black skin.
Speaker 1: Hmmm.
Speaker 2: So the Japanese people don't know in America, we don't really know about that that the Japanese were very colonial and they reached very far out far away from Japan across the Pacific before World War two broke out. So when we're fighting the Japanese in these tropical islands, those are not native Japanese lands. Those are places that Japanese acquired shortly before World War Two. I just hurt myself.
Speaker 1: I think you're yeah, and I'm trying to because people say there's a few people saying I sound too low, but I don't know, there's nothing else I can do. Mm hmm. So fuku ro shoe MoU you like I'm out of options.
Speaker 2: Or maybe maybe I'll try and turn mine down.
Speaker 1: I don't know yours. Let me check your settings at it, Mike's settings. Yeah, you're all because you have it the automatically adjust the mic.
Speaker 2: I put it, I put I turned auto just off. Now it's just fifty percent. Guys, does this sound better for anyone who's saying it doesn't sound good?
Speaker 1: It's a hund it's one hundred percent right now.
Speaker 2: Mine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me turn mine on and then we'll just.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at it. Mine's fifty percent. Oh well, one hundred. But yeah, it's like fifty like halfway.
Speaker 1: It's fine, though, Just turn it here, just turn it buck on. You're fine whatever, as long as you can hear me. I don't like her, alright.
Speaker 2: Eric Stubtle says, all good.
Speaker 1: Now test testicles testing. I'm maxed out.
Speaker 2: So fuku ro kuju. So okay. So we learned about this guy a little bit. He's like the Japanese version of that Chinese old Man of the South Pole. He's also got like a crane with him, which I think was mentioned with the other guy. But all right, so now we're in France. Now this is pretty interesting because this is actually common. This was going on up until like the seventies they were still doing this. There's a not a town, but.
Speaker 1: Like a.
Speaker 2: Province, state and area in France that historically has shaped their heads like this, and they would do it with kind of a cloth like a bind, kind of binding. But this is just something they did with their children. Wasn't really a spiritual thing, but it just kind of stuck in this one area. And these are two real pictures of people from that area in France on the left and the top right. And there's a skull from France this area. That's not his skull, correct, that's not his. That's a similar skull. They're just facing the same way. The one on the bottom right I think belongs to a woman. But France, I think these were called the two loose, two loose skulls. And then Egypt, of course, I think probably behind Peru. I think people or you know, most aware that Egypt has some elongated skulls. A lot of artwork has that. And bottom right there, that's a engraving or a you know, carving into a wall of a pharaoh or some you know, high class woman. I think that's a woman, maybe not with an elongated skull. And then top. Right there, that's an ancient figurine or statue of an elongated head, right, so not a hat, right, definitely the skull itself, not just the hat. And on the left there that's King Tut. So this is far from the longest skull that Egypt has, but I thought it was probably the most famous and it is elongated, so but yeah, there are other examples of much more elongated skulls from Egypt. Some of them still have hair on them. But that's King Tut, which most people are familiar with, but not many people know that his head was shaped. Yeah, and I'd imagine with the Pharaohs it was definitely seen as a spiritual thing too, And it looks like they had some increased capacity. You know, it's not just tall and narrow in the back. It actually looks really big and open in the back.
Speaker 1: And someone said, look at their eyes. They're very they look almost like bulge out, a little very.
Speaker 2: Alien that esque, speaking of the bulging. Yeah. So this is a tribe somewhere in Africa, and they still do head binding, not as much today, but not as much today, but you know, in the sixties the seventies they were doing this to almost everyone and on the bottom right here. Not to be mean to this woman, but does she not look like an alien?
Speaker 1: Like that's.
Speaker 2: You know, this looks like a normal woman with just a shape, funny shaped head. This looks like a remnant of an alien species or something, you know, not nothing to do with her.
Speaker 1: I wonder if there's studies done as to how this has affected them.
Speaker 2: M hm, well, we definitely know it's not making them smarter. This is definitely the the chicken's definitely coming after.
Speaker 1: Chick.
Speaker 2: They're trying to make They're trying to make the chicken come before the egg. Here is what they're what they're trying to do. But all right, so yeah, that brings us back into Yakub the scientist, of course, circle back. But the grand kind of climax to this is Florida.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: We went all around the world, and it would only make sense that here in Florida. If Florida's as cool as I say it is, well then we'd, you know, we'd want to see some stuff like that, you know, show me the elongated skulls, show me the star child's skull in Florida. Well we got and not many people know about it, very very few people know about this actually.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 2: The Tumukua Indians that I always talk about it even slips, you know, not my memory, it slips my you know, attention that the Tumukua practiced this as well. It was mainly the upper class, the royal race, royal races of Florida, as they've been described, the upper cast, the elite, who were the warriors for the most part, they would do the skull shaping. It was mostly the Tumukua and some other ones up in the Panhandle, the Tequesta and the Calusa, probably not as much, not from what I've heard. But what you're seeing on screen here, these are all Tumukua Indians.
Speaker 1: And that's not a sort of hat or any sort of headwear that they would wear. That's their actual head yep.
Speaker 2: So if you go look at most examples, they just look normal. If you search Tumuku Indians, it's harder to find the accurate depictions with the longer heads. But these are faithful depictions and you'll see what I mean. But yeah, that's yeah, that Swan's grandpa on the top right there with the bone with the bone, the chicken bone through his ear and yeah, but so these are Tumukula Indians and speaking of like Nephalum and Canaanites. You know, Biblical stuff, elongated skulls are never mentioned in the Bible. We know, long noses are mentioned in the Bible, six fingers, six toes are mentioned in the Bible, but elongated skulls are not mentioned. Now despite that, they've i'll come to be associated with the Nephelum and even the Canaanites sometimes, and I know those words are used pretty loosely at times. But if you've ever heard about Jekyl Island and the Federal Reserve, and you know this human sacrifice that went on in Florida and Georgia with the Timukua Indians, if you've ever heard Tim Bentz talk about how the Indians used to do blood magic in Jekyl Island and that the billionaires, the richest billionaires in the world one hundred years ago, one hundred and twenty years ago, they would all vacation on Jeckal Island because they liked that bad energy. You know, they believed in this this like staining, you know, blood stained land was more power full, right and yeah, Checkal Island, Checkle Island. Yeah, Now, the Tumuku Indians did do child sacrifice on altars, and Tim Bentz connected that to the Jackal Jackal Island Federal Reserve and all this crazy stuff, you know, crazy dark conspiracies. And he talks about how the Tumuku Indians were super tall, They're like seven feet tall, based off many descriptions. Well, something else that never gets mentioned is that they had elongated skulls. So these guys were tattooed. They had big gauges and earrings and jewelry, breastplates, they had you know, copper, they could make copper into like fine jewelry and armor and stuff. Pretty sophisticated tribe. They had some other weird, you know, cultural traits too. But Tim Bentz, who has actually been to the Middle East and studied the Canaanites a little bit, he was convinced that these this tribe was like a breakaway Phoenician colony or Philistine or Canaanite colony.
Speaker 1: Like a.
Speaker 2: Group really close to the Hebrews, who weren't Hebrews, So Canaanites, Phoenicians someone like that. You know, the Phoenicians also did child sacrifice like the Canaanites. And but yeah, So Tim Bentz talks about these guys. He thinks the Tumukua Indians were Canaanites. He says their weapons were like Canaanite weapons. They're altars or like Canaanite altars, all this stuff. Well, Tumuku Indians had elongated skulls. So that's one more thing that makes them scary spooky. Moving on, what's the evidence for that? You know, these are these are just artistic renderings, right, The one on the left there is pretty old, maybe a couple hundred years old, but the one on the right, the two on the right are more recent. Just going off descriptions, Well, what's the evidence for this? And another reason you don't see the Tumukua associated with elongated skulls is their hairstyle. The way they'd wear their hair out at the top in a bun like that, you know, like we were talking about before with the Buddha and Shiva having the bun at the top of the head not it kind of makes it hard to tell that they have this elongated skull. So these are all schools from Florida, all of them. In the top left, that's from Amelia Island. Amelia Island, right, over there next to Jackal Island. Amelia Island is like as far up on the on the northeast coast as you can go before you get to Georgia. Jackal Island is as far south as you can go before you get to Florida. Can you search Amelia Island on the map please?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So by friend Anina Beach up on yea near Jacksonville, near Saint Augustine. Pretty Saint Augustine would.
Speaker 2: Be somewhere Jacksonville's Yeah, it's farther north. But there's Jackal Island. Yeah, zoom oute it's a tiny bit. See Amelia Island in Jacky Island. See those two guys. So these are uh, you know, we can't really say that these are Timucula Indians because they may have been buried way before the Tumukua. But this is the same area, the same pretty much the same tribal territory as Jacky Island. So those Indians, some of them who were doing the child sacrifice and all this stuff, had elongated skulls and that ought to be terrifying. So now in the top right here, I believe that's near the Saint John's River, which is also up there. Near Jacksonville. If you search Florida elongated skull, the picture in the top right here is the one you're most likely to see. This is the most publicized elongated skull from Florida in the top right. In the top left, this was from a I think they called the Dorian dig site in Emilia Island. They found tons of skeletons, multiple with elongated skulls. They don't let you see the photographs. They only let you see a few. Some of those skeletons look like giants, I mean huge, it's right there where you'd expect them to be. The tubukule were described as giants. But all right now, bottom right hoe You want to take a guess where the one in the bottom right came from.
Speaker 1: In Florida. Yeah, Appalachia, Colo.
Speaker 2: No, No, a thrift store, some lady, I don't know if a thrift shop. Some you know, some little shop was selling a real human school alongside like fake stuff.
Speaker 1: Is that legal? No?
Speaker 2: They I don't know if. I don't think she got in trouble for it. But she didn't know, and someone who recognized it as a real human school. I think they called the police and came and said, yeah, this is a real skul. How did you get this? And it may not look elongated in that picture, but it is a slightly elongated skull that made its way into a Florida I think a thrift store searched that up. Yeah, Florida skull found in store lots of there was a kind of a media.
Speaker 1: So there was one from buzz around that May sixteen, twenty six, actually very u in Brooksville.
Speaker 2: With that recently.
Speaker 1: May six was the most recent so thrift store epolice find a real human skull mixed in with donations.
Speaker 2: Well that's very recent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let's see. Yeah, published June tenth, twenty twenty six, thirft store emplice found a real human school mixed with donations. This was in Brooksville, so the remains appear today. Back to World War two era Rnando County Sheriff's office said authority suspective skull was mistaken for a prop and now looking for the person who donated it. Yus. Yeah, Yeah, in Brooksville Jericho Ministry's thrift. It was a church thrift and they freaking donated it. But then I looked up here other ones and there was one here that's the same one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, the other one was a couple of years ago. It was a woman, a woman owner and a woman who recognized.
Speaker 1: This one in twenty twenty three Fort Myers. Yeah, I think so Paradise vint. Oh, yeah, this is the one. I hear Paradise vintage. YadA, YadA, YadA. Where come on? Human skull donated to thrift store, Ben, I think it's the same one at Jericho.
Speaker 2: No go, you're just search Florida skull thrift store.
Speaker 1: I saw the picture came up. Look at this one here. Anthropologist finds human skull in Florida the Halloween section.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so what was this one twenty twenty three?
Speaker 1: Yeah, twenty twenty three. So they're taking pictures of it.
Speaker 2: I just got a sad damn. They're playing the sound bathing.
Speaker 1: It is right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can you can tell a little bit. It's slightly elongated, but the jaw is big. It's got very few teeth, which is a pretty common Florida thing. So I do believe this is an actual Florida Indian school. I could be wrong on that, could be totally wrong. It looks like a Native American, looks like a Native American.
Speaker 1: School authorities said this case is not suspicious in nature. That's it, So they don't I guess I don't know where it comes from. That's pretty gnarly though.
Speaker 2: But yeah, now something else happened like that. That was pretty crazy. There's been another. How far are you from winter Garden? Not far or like forty minutes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I give or take. So it is, uh forty three minutes. Yeah, I'm thirty three miles away.
Speaker 2: Dude, hit the hit the button, bro.
Speaker 1: Go here we go.
Speaker 3: Illuminati confirmed.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so yeah. So top one on the left found near Emilia Island up near Jackal Island. The one of the top right was found near the Saint John's River, which is also up there near Checko Island or you know, near Jacksonville. But skulls like this are found in the Panhandle as well. And you're gonna see here we've got a pretty interesting quote from the Smithsonian anthropologist. But uh here, let's talk about this story first for a sec. No, we'll finish with that one. So just starting off with not many people know that there are elongated skulls in Florida. I wish more people do that. People think, oh, Peru, this or that you know to Egypt, now right here in Florida. And what is also cool? Well here, don't don't take it from me, take it from the number one Smithsonian shill. Okay, Ali's heard Licka. There's there's two ways you can laugh at this guy's name.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Either he likes to lick hard ones. Okay, he's a hard liquor, hard liquor. Or he's such a fucking miserable drunk names hard liquor, you know, like hard liquor. Either one, it's funny. But this guy's like a villain. Okay, the Vera Man. If you ever heard of the Vera Man. Juan and I talked about Verro Man like a month ago.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Vero Man is like the most significant anthropological discovery archaeological human archaeology, so anthropology, I guess, the most significant discovery to come out of Florida. It single handedly made the academics rewrite what they thought about the peopling of the Americas. But alis Herdlika was the number one opponent trying to prevent Verro Man from getting the attention and.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Study that it deserved. Ali's Heardlika born in eighteen sixty nine died nineteen forty three. He was the first curator of Physical Anthropology for the Smithsonian Institution. To sum up what his main contribution was, He's the guy who debunked giants, and he largely achieved that through writing I guess what could be considered his magnum opus anthropology of Florida in nineteen twenty two. This guy, even though he was the you know, like lead anthropologist for the whole Smithsonian, he was actually spending much of his career either in Florida or dedicated towards responding, reacting, and debunking the finding things that were coming out of Florida because there was so many discoveries and you know, mounds being excavated and giants and all this Ali's heard. Loica was pretty much hired to shut up the whole giant conversation. I swear to God, and not only the giants, but the different races in America. The theory of mound builders was something he also tackled and disagreed with. And this guy was very much just a closed minded shill. To put it plainly, he was like, like, I'm very rarely just writing people off, you know, I'll go to bat for Alistair Crowley. Okay, I'll go to bat for a lot of people. This guy was straight up hired to gaslight the American public. Ali's heard Lika. In trying to debunk giants, he necessarily had to spend much time in Florida or focusing on Florida because because there were so many giants coming out of Florida. So he wrote the Anthropology of Florida, which just by covering Florida and the skeletons coming out of Florida, he was able to like defeat the giant skeleton myth, right, which we know it's not a myth. But so here's what he said. So even though he disagreed with all the giants and this or that, and he had all his different ways of gaslighting people and saying, oh no, you didn't measure those right, Oh no, amateurs can't assemble skeletons and how can't tell you how tall they are and stuff like that. Well, he did have to concede some things. And there's this great quote that I that I've shared from the same book, the same work, Anthropology of Florida, where he says massiveness instead of saying giant he uses the word massiveness, and he says, well, yeah, the skeletons in Florida are the most massive anywhere, of course, but that's because they just ate a lot of shellfish. So they're not giants.
Speaker 1: They're just well, you know, they're big boned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're well nourished something. And he's a gas laighter d one gas later. Okay, Well he also had something to say about the skulls, because when they're sending you skeleton after skeleton from Florida and they're all super tall and they all have elongated skulls, at some point you have to kind of address the reality, right and say, yeah, well, yeah they do have elongated skulls. Yes they are extra big, but here's why. So here's a little quote from that book Deformation. The majority of Floridian skulls show artificial molding. There is but one type of this, the fronto occipital flattening. But in instances the frontal parts have been so little affected that the occipital compression alone is perceptible.
Speaker 1: End quote.
Speaker 2: So you heard it right from the horse's mouth. Now this is nineteen twenty two. They hadn't dug up every skeleton in Florida yet and they never will. But from everything he had seen, he said the majority of old buried skeletons in Florida had cranial deformation or elongated skulls. Sold Yeah, molding means shaping. Flattening would be a type of molding. So that's pretty crazy. That's the guy.
Speaker 1: He was. Also the guy I was arguing with. Wasn't it E Callaway?
Speaker 2: Wasn't not E Calloway? Sellards? Cellards, Yes, something, Sellards the guy, the guy who was He was the state geologist of Florida for a long time and before the Smithsonian kind of took over geology. He was like, if you found old human remains, you'd call the geologists because archaeologists were kind of hard to come by. So Florida had a state geologist who was in charge of things like ancient human remains, and he was the state geologist, and he was saying the vera man was over one hundred thousand years old, one hundred thousand, and the Smithsonian was saying, no, no, no, this could only be six thousand at most.
Speaker 1: Now we know.
Speaker 2: Sellards was more correct. It was closer to the truth. He said something like twenty thousand years. His friend said one hundred thousand years. But they were basically saying not just late place to scene, but middle place to scene, mid to late place to scene. So but all right, vero man, guys, go look up Via Man if you've never heard of it. Very cool, very cool.
Speaker 1: Little rabbital.
Speaker 2: But you know, in another day, we're gonna talk about giants again. I've talked about giants lots of times. We'll talk about giants again, and we'll go over what he said about giants, his role in the whole thing. But I think it was him who who had this quote. Never mind, I don't want this quote. Here's this. This came from nineteen thirty nine. I think in the top it says discovered in nineteen thirty nine. I think it's supposed to say nineteen twenty nine on that one, but the bottom date is correct. So this, this quote comes from nineteen thirty nine. So a new type of skull from Florida. On the right there is where they found this skull discovered in nineteen twenty nine near Lake Okachobe. That's near me, like Okuchobe. In quote, in contrast to the fronto occipital type of deformity, characteristic of the skull collections from north and northwest Florida is a new type from southern Florida with which this report is primarily concerned. This new type, for which I posed the name obellionic obellionic, neither fits into the usual classifications of cranial deformation nor show's relationship outside of Florida. End quote. And that's from a new type of artificial cranial deformation from Florida, dated nineteen thirty nine. Now we don't know what it looks like. Yeah, I don't think it was as impressive as visually impressive as like some of the really long ones. But from the sounds of it, it was more of like a widening or a flattening in the back.
Speaker 1: There's no pictures of that.
Speaker 2: Maybe I think there was only like drawings or sketches, but no no pictures, I don't think. Now. The reason I bring that one up is because Alice alays he was He was basically saying, yeah, it's true that the majority of skulls from Florida have shaping, you know, this deformation, but it's only one type. It's only one type, and it was very common, and you know, it may have just been from the boards they slept on or something insignificant. So don't even worry about it. Well, he's not actually telling the truth. He may actually be avoiding the truth is that that's not true. There were multiple types, if not totally unique, types of cranial deformation in Florida that he was either ignorant of or was choosing not to talk about. So we're going to see some of those in a second. But this is what most of the elongated skulls in Florida looked like. The taller type, more egg shaped, not like super super long, but still pretty tall. And you see it fits with that like top bun hairstyle. Well here's another type. This is from Boynton Beach. Now on the bottom right here, that arrow was put by them, not me. This is one of those double shaped skulls, you know, almost like a butt or like a heart shape. What the heck is going on in that? That's almost like that's almost like two brains growing out of one head, you know. And this is from Boynton Beach. I mean this is right. It's smack dab in like the middle of Palm Beach County, Florida, very ritzy area, you know, del Boca Vista. If you ever heard Seinfeld say del Boca Vista where all the grandparents live in Seinfeld, that's Del Rey Boca ratone and Park Vista, which is Boynton Beach. So Boynton Beach is another one of these retirement communities, you know, so very funny though this very quiet, kind of some parts of Boyne are pretty ghetto, but Boyne's just kind of very quiet. Nothing's really happening, and they're pulling shit like this out of the ground. So I called this one the Boyden Beach star child skull because what the hell is at And you know, the pictures aren't really good, but from the descriptions, if you read this whole thing looks small. You know, well it's only I think it's only half the skull, so it's missing like half. That's just the top, like the crest of the skull.
Speaker 1: Did they say it was a child or not.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was a child. I just I just called it that Boyton Beach star Child's skull.
Speaker 1: Quote.
Speaker 2: The most notable abnormalities in the collection were ostensibly intentional cranial deformations, with the skull configuration of S one SI one whatever is suggestive of cradle board deformity. The absence of facial and frontal bones precluded a more certain diagnosis. The cause of numerous abnormal sorry, the cause of numerous anomalies observed in S seven is much harder to pinpoint. That would be this example here it says f but that's what they're talking about. They were perplexed. Okay, they're used to seeing the flattening. They had no idea how this is produced, you know, like if they say that, oh, yeah, all the Indians have this or in skull shape because all the kids go down on the same type of board. Well, why did this guy grow up with his head like this? How did that happen?
Speaker 1: You know? So cradle board? Is that that thing that we showed earlier where they carried the babies in.
Speaker 2: Yes, cradle board, that's thank you, that's that's the word.
Speaker 1: So that would suggest you it was either a child or you know, small human.
Speaker 2: Now here's another cool story. This is why I asked you about winter Garden. So Winter Garden. These skulls were found in a backyard in winter Garden in twenty twelve, just like those other skulls, you know, marking the end of the world or something and on it. But found in twenty twelve during construction for a pool in a backyard near winter Garden, three skulls discovered. At least one was a lawng kidded. So there you can see it's it's broken off, you know, it's it's always a shame when the face gets broken off because you can't really tell what you're looking at. But that's a huge skull, super long. In another picture you can see, oh maybe not. I just assumed it in't on it. But if you go look up the web articles and see this thing is big, yeah, it looks here. And they called this Peruvian skull, mostly because of the shape. But it was buried with some other Peruvian artifacts.
Speaker 1: Actually Peruvian or what they're just calling it Peruvian.
Speaker 2: No, actually Peruvian like pottery and like a little purse, like an old pouch that was up here. Yep, Well here's the thing. One they found a nineteen seventy eight newspaper clipping with the stuff buried in the backyard. So they don't think that this is ancient. It's still a mystery, but they think that this was recently buried by like a Peruvian person who had their ancestors remains with them, and they buried them in Florida with a newspaper article from the time.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't necessarily like an article about something that was just something to show the date.
Speaker 2: I don't remember. I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's a lot going on in this one, like like Peruvian newspaper, Like that's pretty bizarre, almost like a maybe a ritual of some sort.
Speaker 2: I don't know, right, Yeah, no, that's exactly right. They I saw that mentioned in some of the articles. They definitely floated that idea around, like why the fuck are they burying all this shit in a backyard in like a suburb.
Speaker 1: But most importantly, did they finish the pool? Like do we know? Can I go visit the house and see if they finished? How is it? How was the Because dude, this kind of stuff probably happens all the time, and I think a lot of it goes unreported because once like the Miami Circle and like the you know, the condos, the the the buildings that they were doing there, all the all the hoops they make you jump through in order to you know, dig out all the remaining stuff that costs millions of dollars. So I'm sure, a lot of these developers they started digging footers and doing all this stuff. Hey, what's that. I just keep your mouth. You just go ahead and toss it in that corner over there and pave over and keep going. So I think it's a lot more common. But and you even had stories of like Henry Flagler when they were doing the road road and they were digging through mounds of the indigenous people and they were just throwing the bones to the side and they just kept going. So I'm sure this is a lot more common than what people reported, but it just goes unnoticed because people, I'm sure they just toss it to the side and run it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny you say that.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: It was actually a plumber who found these bones. So the construction people may have actually not reported or just not seen it or what you know, they didn't get to it. But the when the plumber came around to do his part, he uh, he's the one who you know, notified the authorities. So we've got a comment here. Dennis said, the Nascal lines are near elongated schools. That's true, So the Parakis culture over there is pretty dang close to the Nascal lines. Let me double check that have never been to Peru. So yes, that is true. So this is the backyard where they were building the pool and they found those skulls. So scientists suggested they could have been brought back into the US by a tourists as souvenirs. Then why bury him in your backyard?
Speaker 1: Well, how did that get through customs? I mean, do they just let people come in with human remains? Like, Hey, what a cool skull, dude, see you later. Like as it's pretty weird. There's something going on there.
Speaker 2: This uh, you know, this could be a cover up because this is a mystery. They do not know how those came to be here. The newspaper article is what makes them pretty certain that it's not an ancient visitation or an ancient you know thing. But who knows, you know, who knows how they ended up in that backyard. Here's another picture the same backyard plumber who is working on a pool in winter garden, came across the skulls while digging in January.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a mystery. That guy was like, I watched the Old World Florida channel. I know exactly what this is. I'm going to report it to the authorities, and then he called the cops.
Speaker 2: Plumbers are my people?
Speaker 1: Hey, shout out to plumbers.
Speaker 2: Shout out to my plumbers. Kelly, you're watching what's up?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: You know dat one oh one with two hundred gems? Guys? What are the gems?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: My landlord doesn't take gems, Okay, like come on, uh no, we're just just kidding. We appreciate it. I don't know what gems are.
Speaker 1: Though, I don't know what are you gems?
Speaker 2: If you're looking to support us, gems might not be the move. A user mail me Mel twenty bucks says twenty dollars make Chindo holler.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 2: Kwan's still doesn't know what a chindo is.
Speaker 1: Nope, sounds perverted, though, I'll take your word for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is search workaholics Chindo.
Speaker 1: I never watched that show, so.
Speaker 2: It's too cerebral for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I watched The Office that was that was sophisticated. Oh okay, I see what it is. Yeah, all right, that's pretty that's an interesting piece of technology right there.
Speaker 2: Thanks user. So j Sup is this John SUPs? You have to change your nickname? You change your name or something. You get banned from the chat jasup with a ninety nine cents appreciate that. You know dad with thirty gems, says Clutch. You know dad with two hundred more gems, says flow State. Joe the Toe with fifteen bucks says yeah, dude, tot Rogan h all right, well yeah that's all. Uh, that's all the slides? What else? What else needs to be said?
Speaker 1: I think you got it. I don't think we got into the ancient brain surgery. Oh shit, Yeah, where they used to do, which is pretty gnarly. They used to essentially drill holes in the side of people's heads and a lot of them would live. Right. It was a form of surgery. I can imagine it wasn't pleasant whatsoever.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you know it's great. You know it's crazy. Is Ignacious Donnelly, who was.
Speaker 1: I forget what he was.
Speaker 2: He was like a senator or politician. Sounds familiar, congressman. He was an Atlantis researcher who wrote made this book on Atlantis. I forget what the title is.
Speaker 1: Fuck yeah, that name sounds Familiars.
Speaker 2: Donal Atlantis, the Lost Empire or something like that. But Ignatius Donnelly. He was like the authority on Atlantis for like.
Speaker 1: A little while.
Speaker 2: He was like the number one guy with the most cutting edge theories, and he kind of tackled I think, I forget if he was before Mormonism or after, but he had almost like some prota Mormon beliefs where he said, like the mound builders were descended from the Atlanteans and he could prove it with the elongated skulls and the brain surgery and like certain things. So he talked about elongated skulls. He kind of brought archaeology into the mix. Was one of the first guys to do that with Atlantis, and he was connecting the Native Americans and different like art and motifs and meso America with Asia and Ignacious. Yeah, Ignatious don only pretty cool book. It's kind of like all over the place and he's he's kind of just like cataloging all these cool things. It's the book's almost like the equivalent of like a modern day Tartaria YouTube channel, where there's like all these all these things getting labeled as.
Speaker 1: Tartar very retarded.
Speaker 2: Yes, very how much of it is actually Tartaria, like very little, but there is something to all the connections, and there is a kernel of truth to the to all the parallels. But I think a lot of the book's kind of very much like drunk on all the connections. You know, He'll take a and I'm guilty of stretching and connecting things that don't deserve to be connected myself. But I'd say that's like the the main turnoff for me with the book is that it's kind of really all over the place. But it's a good book. We sell it Ignacious Donald's. Someone write the title in here? Would you say the title of what's the title of Ignacious Donald? Is Atlantis book? Guys come ons smartest.
Speaker 1: The Anti Deluvian World? Ignacious? Yes, Loyola donaldy eighteen eighty.
Speaker 2: Two, eighteen eighty two. Okay, so he's post Mormon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pseudo archaeological book published in eighteen eighty two, Minnesota populist politician. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So, but he's got some he's got some cool theories and he I think he definitely talks about the elongated skulls a little bit, and I think he talks about the Trepa nation treppening, how they cut holes in the head and stuff. But what's crazy is have you ever heard of this, there's.
Speaker 1: Like this man, where does it come from?
Speaker 2: It's like Rudolf Stein or someone said, when you become enlightened, you get like a soft spot on the top of the head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did. I had done a presentation on the Homunculus manga and they talk about trepanation on there, where the main character he actually drills a hole in the middle of his head and when he covers one eye, he's able to see. The homunculus in that particular book are like little demons and things that attached to people and all their insecurities and everything. So he drills a hole into his head here, and then when he covers when I was able to see everyone's in perfections by what's attached to them. So it's almost like a way of seeing into the spirit realm, if you will, where you're opening up that third eye and leaving room there and it gives you essentially superpower. So I could see that being also like a sort of belief these people would have had back there, like hey, if you give your brain a room to breathe, you're gonna gain these special powers. Right, Maybe that was part of it as well, But I can't even imagine doing that. There are a bunch of studies on Trump Nation. There have been modern day people who have done it intentionally to themselves. You find the guy's name. So there was a guy who.
Speaker 2: It's almost like like a lobotomy a little bit. And also like in fight Club when he he's suffering from mental illness, he's like schizophrenic and then he sticks the gun in his mouth, pulls the trigger, but it only kills like the bad half of him, you know.
Speaker 1: Like I'm trying to find the guy who did it recently, like in this I think it was in the seventies. So since the early nineteen sixties, voluntary trepanation has been performed by people interested in quote enhancing mental power and well being. The practice of trepanning also continues today due to a belief in various pseudoscientific medical benefits. For example, some have tried trepanation as a means of emulating the third eye in order to achieve clairvoyance, or as a means of maintaining quote permanent state of euphoria.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guys, chat chat, Listen up. Okay, I've got the I've got the smartest chat on YouTube here. Okay, I know that for a fact, one of you is going to know the answer. What's the legend? It's like Rudolph Steiner or someone about they're like Atlanteans or something like that, where this legend where it's either a race of people or like something you attain through spirituality that you're kind of like the Buddha gets the bump on the head. There's this legend or story about someone or some group who had a soft spot on the top of their head, like like when you're so I think this was like a root race. It was like Blevatski or someone.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I'm forgetting, but there's this theory that the like chosen Ones or the ancient Atlanteans or someone had a soft spot on the top of their head that their skull didn't close all the way and it stayed soft their entire lives.
Speaker 1: Someone said, Chihua was is that it?
Speaker 2: No, someone's gonna know it.
Speaker 1: Anyways. In nineteen seventy there was a Heartbeat in the Brain documentary where a lady filmed herself drilling a hole into her head. You can find that somewhere. I think.
Speaker 2: Here this is what I searched. I was trying to search. I was trying to search this an answer to what I'm looking for, and said, you know, likely relates to trepanation, paired with the modern counter cultural belief that ever stores a childlike, enlightened state of consciousness by releasing intracranial pressure and increasing blood flow to the brain.
Speaker 1: I'm good, I'm good, Yeah, like you were talking about, right, they're Amanda Field and that's the one in nineteen seventies she did, she recorded herself. That's some pretty gnarly stuff. But I mean, that's what some people the link. Some people are willing to go to achieve enlightenment. I mean, and I think that a lot of these cultures they were deforming their heads intentionally in order to achieve what these people were trying to do with trepidation, this altered state, this higher level of consciousness to be to be like a God, right, or to be closer to God. And you know, isn't the whole thing with the crown chakra and what's that one stuff that they do, the kundalini. Doesn't it come out of your head like your crown?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a yeah, And even in some drawings it's like that like an eye at the very top of the head that like opens but here, thank you, Old World nicknac legend, longtime supporter, Old World nickmac always coming in with the killer info. He's right. The Hyperborean root race. It's the third root race in theosophy. So it's from Levatski.
Speaker 1: I believe.
Speaker 2: Soft skull, so I guess it's the Lumurian.
Speaker 1: Lamourian root race, possessing an early eye.
Speaker 2: Early Lamurian forms possessed soft plastic bones and flexible skulls that lacked modern density or rigid ossification, and they had an opening in the skull for like the third eye to like transmit out of According to this, uh, Blavatski was just pretty much made all this ship up like she was fast, she didn't know anything. But uh, same with Steiner. Like, I love Rudolf Steiner. He's objectively a million times better than than Blavatski. He's a great guy. But they were almost like in a competition for like how much shit can they just make up like out of thin air.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of people got into it, though, I think, oh, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Know, and his fruits are pretty good. I'll give it to him, Rudolf Steiner. You know, his legacy is very positive for the most part. But we all right, man, I think that's everything to talk to talk about. You're right, we didn't get to talk about the skull surgery in Florida or the other team.
Speaker 1: The title bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had more well we had more talk about them, we thought, which is good. But three hundred and fifty people in the chat appreciate you guys tuning in and uh, you know, call up your call up your shot and see if she in the mood for some elongated head. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We're gonna what are we gonna talk about next week? Giants this time? Or what.
Speaker 2: I was thinking we could do? Uh red hair, red hair, all about all about red hair because that kind of piggybacks off this topic a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do that. Might as well talk about and might as well talk about how you talked about You've talked about it already, right one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know it comes up all.
Speaker 1: The time, but we'll figure it out.
Speaker 2: Cool, all right, man, Guys, go subscribe to one on one on YouTube if you aren't already.
Speaker 1: I'll be on Mystery Boys this week, so I'll keep an eye out for that. It should be out Thursday, I think or something.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, what have you been up to? Is that what you were telling me about? Is that the name they use?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's Duncan Trussell and Kurt Mescre. They have a podcast on the YMH Studios and Kurt I guess has been talking a lot about homunculus and of course being the only living homunkyologist in existence at the Florida Department of Magic. I went on there and I broke it down for a little bit for them. So I was supposed to go on for thirty minutes I think, and I ended up doing like an hour and a half. Hell yeah, I was. It got pretty wild. So I'm looking forward to that coming out. And yeah, that'll be out this week. I believe.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. Man pumped for you can't wait to listen?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, you got a shout out. The channel got a shout out, so hopefully some people tune in next Thursday. Sweet.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, thanks everyone for tuning in. We already used the music, so we're just gonna cut it. But see uh Saturday night, I'm gonna be going live with Merlin. I think we should be to kick off Leo season. We just entered, Leo. Go check out my new videos. Super make sure you make sure you're tuning into the video section two, not just the live section over in the video section. Got two new videos on the Jewish Pirates of the Caribbean and more to come. There's gonna be like eleven parts to that dropping every week. So we got ten weeks of Jewish Pirates.
Speaker 1: Going on.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so Saturday, me and we're doing it casting Couch Astrology Show and then Thursday we'll be back here with Juan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, good night, good night, good week for a weekend. Bye,