Speaker 1: One on one with Linchintaco.
Speaker 2: Orlando's rock Station one O one one w j r R. Just a friendly reminder. You've got Rock the Band cash giveaways commencing just after nine o'clock. Keep yours open for those keywords. Maybe when yourself one thousand bucks, that'd be nice.
Speaker 1: What else can you win? You can win?
Speaker 3: Sold out my Chemical Romance tickets right now on our ja or our Facebook page.
Speaker 2: You say, we played voting open for another fifteen minutes. That's how you qualify for that three offspring tunes to choose from this morning. You tell us which one one with the most votes plays, and then we randomly pick someone for the concert tickets. All right, Hey, I don't mean to blindside you and cause you any undue stress or concern with this story, but I know how important this subject is to not only you, myself and many of our listeners.
Speaker 1: Cheez well, no, we read that earlier. Who's so hot? Oh?
Speaker 2: Shakira has concerting news. Columbian superstar Shakira canceled her concert in Lima, Peru last night after being hospitalized. WHOAOA, What's going on in the hospital? Did she have a temperature because she's so hot?
Speaker 1: Abdominal condition. Really no, only he's making the pregnant symbol. Uh uh is do they say.
Speaker 2: That she was hospitalized last night? She uh posted to her Instagram and x accounts that she was currently hospitalized and doctors informed her she was in no condition to perform, and she said she was very sad that she was not able to take the stage and has it's been deeply emotional and exciting to return to Peru and she just she's beside herself, hoping, hoping that they'll figure out what's wrong and maybe release her today.
Speaker 3: It's nothing serious. You can't you can't can't have them them hips that don't lie, you know, the non lying hips. You can't have those shaking when you got a sword belly. You think of me up there if I had to shake my hips and I had a you know, bob belly going on.
Speaker 1: If you know what I'm talking about. Sure, definitely have empathy for you, for sure. All right, so.
Speaker 2: We are thinking about your Shakira.
Speaker 1: Hang in there, ton, All right, let's.
Speaker 2: Go to Passeic County, New Jersey. All right, let's go over this again. Every so often you get these dudes who have a fascination with swords.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, we used to have one on the show Gamble was a sword guy. Right. He's like, you know, even if you couldn't afford to fill the gas tank, you're about to run out of gas.
Speaker 1: But if they're selling a sword out of Mega con, WHOA, that's fine.
Speaker 2: If that's a hobby or something like that or a collection, we're not You know what happens total where you have to kind of draw the line and think that there's going to be some expectations as to the outcome is when you brandish not one, but two of those swords in your cul to sack, swinging them wildly in the close proximity of your neighbors in a violent manner, to the point where they call police who arrive, and then you proceed to continue to swing the swords and a sword loses to gun.
Speaker 3: Yes, there's no question. And you know what, well, this could be where the guy is mentally unstable.
Speaker 2: Thirty four year old is well. Speaking of stable, I don't know about mentally, but physically he's in stable condition but critical after being shot by the police when he swung the swords out him.
Speaker 1: There you go, that's what happens. Play dumb games. You knows deal? All right, we had a headline of the week and earlier in the show.
Speaker 3: Because see, if he's not mental, you just drop him and save the taxpayers the dollars.
Speaker 1: He's threatening people with the sword. Okay, now what.
Speaker 2: We had an early headline of the week contender in the five o'clock Idiotology this morning. Do you want to refresh that just for comparing contrast purposes for those who might not have been up at the crack of dawn.
Speaker 1: Drunk Florida man.
Speaker 3: Hits a pole and sits outside seven to eleven with no pants on.
Speaker 1: That happened in Fruitland Park. I'm ready to write this headline of the week. I have feel this one's gonna be better.
Speaker 2: Shark bites off Canadian woman's hands when she tries to take a photo. All right, hold on, I told you I feel like a bad person for laughing at this, But come on, you're getting the vision this right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's sitting here with no hands. Now she's they were gonna use a phone again she attempted.
Speaker 2: This Canadian tourist lost both hands when she attempted to take a photo of a shark near a turks and Keko's Beach. She was waiting in the shallows and tried to engage the shark so she could capture a picture. This is when the shark said, get out of my face and bit both of her hands off. This occurred at the beach in Blue Hills. I'm still writing all this down.
Speaker 3: Take a pick, Okay, so I have shark bites off Canadian woman's hands when she was trying to take a picture. When you first started that, before you got to the take a picture of art, I thought that it was gonna be shark bites off both of her hands because she was doing the old punch it in the nose, you know how they always say, give it a slug, and it just went. She was doing a you know, double up and then just grab one and the next.
Speaker 2: Hey, if you were a shark, a man eating shark, would you eat men on a regular basis?
Speaker 1: Probably you don't. People. People would be a better term. What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Would you be a nice shark or a bloodthirsty shark?
Speaker 1: You're hungry man, you gotta eat I've had.
Speaker 3: If you if you were you and you.
Speaker 1: You could eat steak or just veggies, it would be it.
Speaker 2: Would be a Jaws sense of chaos on near any beach that I lurked off of. Let me put it to you that way, the great.
Speaker 3: White lynch lurking right here along that coastline.
Speaker 2: Any shaped size, whatever. If you're in my path, you're in my belly.
Speaker 1: You going for that big massive tune over there?
Speaker 2: Nope, Nope, I'm going for Larry was visiting with his family from Indiana.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nice pale scandal, Larry.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take him slowly though, grab a leg, and then watch him hobble around, drink the bloody water for a little bit.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh, you you make a lingering depth, and then I'm.
Speaker 3: Still just enjoying the It's almost like a bloody Mary, but it's a bloody Larry. Yeah. So he's hey, Larry, how was your trip to the beach? No, what happened to your legs? Because then I'm coming back by to get the other leg, And then he's gonna just be sitting there like bobbing right, like up and down, and then I'm coming in for the big Like how they eat the seals, I'm coming up underneath them, just going hu.
Speaker 1: I'm sitting. If you're a shark, you gotta be a boss.
Speaker 3: It's just now Larry's wife's flying home without him. She has to call and refund his money.
Speaker 1: And then this is a kind of random.
Speaker 3: This is in some he said, I nominate the Canadian broad her idiot.
Speaker 1: Of the week off both for hands out of out.
Speaker 3: Out of the two headlines of the week that we had on this Monday morning, that one definitely, don't you agree? Beat sitting with no pants and seven on parkat.
Speaker 1: After running into the concrete bullard.
Speaker 3: All right, somebody said, oh, Larry might be Larry might be from Gary.
Speaker 1: Then you're in trouble. Uh huh. I don't know many Indiana sharks.
Speaker 2: All right, uh And then this is just completely random with them England. I guess they've got some unruled, unruly in library, unruly library goers to the point where they're going to start outfitting the town's librarians with body cameras. I'll show you rising incidents of anti social behavior.
Speaker 1: What am I doing? Talking too loudly? Leave goes a library library thug gang. I know we'll get our librarian's body cameras. That'll show them. How about you give each of them a taser?
Speaker 3: Sh are are