Speaker 1: Who would have thought the gorge pretty good? And hope you already because it's it's about to get weird. You're preparing for it to get weird. Things you're gonna get weird. It's getting weird. I'm gonna get real weird with it. Let's get weird. Let's get it. Where? Where? Get? Where? Are you ready to get weird with Hoodie and Eric? I'm ready listening because you listened to the two hundred, two hundred and twelve twelve episode of Your Body Crisis. WHOA Where am I? Let's get weird? You're having too much fun over there and rain shifting over there. Yes, sometimes you're just like, where am I? What day is it am I talking to? Are you my wife? No?
Speaker 2: No, sorry Mara, she's too beautiful. I'm not beautiful enough for her. No, But buddy, mine was Yeah, I don't know. I lost it that one s sweetheart. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: It's okay.
Speaker 2: But a buddy of mine was he having me on like Instagram whatever? Yesterday's like, oh man, happy Monday, because you're talking about like, well, buddy, it's Tuesday. That one day off really screws people up a lot.
Speaker 1: Huh, yeah, well, I think it's also it's the days that are sometimes holidays but not holidays. That's what really screws people up. President Day is a holiday, yeah, because well some people have off, but not everybody has off, so it doesn't have that some people like more had our quest off. Oh but like so it's those days when half the people know it is Tuesday, but another half don't, and then you get confused cause everyone's talking about different days. You just chose something else, right, We'll go with that. But okay, so yeah, how are you going? How you doing? I'm great. Every week we come together. My name is Hidie May. I'm aware every day every week we give you the weird starts from our lives, the streets and the sheets, the ups, the downs, yep, the all arounds, and have a good time. We try to try to keep it weird. I try to keep you positive and weird. You know, I'm worried about you. Get a little, get a little sad of it.
Speaker 2: It's been it's been a rough personally, a rough couple of weeks, not gonna lie, you know, going through a breakup and trying to the ups and downs of a breakup with somebody that you.
Speaker 1: It wasn't a long relationship, I mean four months.
Speaker 2: It was a great relationship and I really appreciated her and I thought we could have built something. But you know, it is what it is is a shade saying it, but you know it just sucks, and uh, it just sucks, you know.
Speaker 1: And I I realized too. Man.
Speaker 2: I I've changed a lot throughout my my years, but I still have a lot of same values of like, you know, I love hard and I care harder.
Speaker 1: So it's just hard. It's just tough. And I appreciate you, hoodie for being there even though you've been married for the last Take to Taco Bell, John, your feelings and some Taco Bell.
Speaker 2: Those new lux boxes, the three different versions you can get. I just want to buy all.
Speaker 1: Three, don't you know? We need to buy all We're.
Speaker 2: Not going to finish all three, but I'm saying, like, what a genius thing they're starting to do.
Speaker 1: Now. There's like it's like they don't even give you new items. It's just here's combos of different things. But it's better than the original combo combo yeah, because it comes with chips and the cheese. Even though the chips and cheese are kind of give The cheese is good, but the chips aren't, like or the center if you get cit and twists. But it's just something a little nice to have at the end of the meal or beginning of the meal. But yeah, but it then also gives you.
Speaker 2: It also does the thing too where I think it's it's genius in Taco Bells marketing and their Tredgy try something of everything different. It's not because like if you get like a number three, you get three soft tacos or whatever.
Speaker 1: But if I get the box, you get the box, you get a you can get a Gordia crunch, you can get a crunch trap. Depends on.
Speaker 2: We try to do today Like it's genius, it's it's impressive.
Speaker 1: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I wanted to go to the gym today and lift some weights and just try to get out of my own head.
Speaker 1: But Tago Bell said, no, you will not know that today unless you want to upset Tommy. No, we gotta I gotta go.
Speaker 2: Even yesterday, even yesterday, I was yesterday speaking of our our Tuesday because it's recording. On Wednesday, I had to go to my grammy college, my alma mater and observe the school, not the school, observe the radio and television program, because that's what I did when I went there. And I have to write a paper. It's not as long as I thought it was. Oh but they say two pages. It might be a page and a half. Puppy bat. Either way, I was able. I was great to go back and see everything there. And the technology that they have is better than Art Techno. They have Max and they're using Adobe Premiere editor. I'm like, I use Adobe one point five, Like I can't use anything after that. So that was cool, and they're just great to see, like, you know, there are some kids out there that want to work and that want to be in this industry of radio and television. So it was it was really cool to go back and now I get to write some notes out to meet with the dean of the whole campus.
Speaker 1: And did they admit you, Well, you could be a professor now here.
Speaker 2: He's like, worldly, yeah, man, you have to have a masters. Yeah, apparently now you need a master's to be a professor there to teach about radio.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that, but I.
Speaker 2: Know I'm like, what do I am my master's a nice six years for you to go. But what time am I going to find to get a master's?
Speaker 1: You good time? I don't even have my bachelor online classes exactly, have my six years of online classes? Six more years? So much? Oh my god, i'd go crazy. Yeah, he'd be fine. Six years of online classes, Andrew. Yeah, you know what sucks is it's not gonna be the classes you want to take, as the random mass classes that you have to take, right, Like, here's a math, why don't I take a math? No? I have the associates I could just get to do Yeah, but they'll probably like you need so math? You need? Like you can't just be all these two hundred level classes. I'm like, I'm forty two years old. Government class? You need an ap biology. I love a good government and history class. I would look at a biology class any day. Baby, Really, mitochondria? Were you did? You want to be a scientists? Just good at it? So what I'm saying I could see you as a nerd scientist. I could see as a mad scientist called oh my air sometimes it's my hair. No, your haircuts still looks good? This week? You know, well, you know, last week we did interview Anthony Mackie, Danny Ramirez, and Julius Ona aka the cast and crew of Captain America Brave New World.
Speaker 2: I know you want to talk about that this whole time, but I'm sorry to reeled you from that talking about it.
Speaker 1: I've been waiting for a transition moment, and I guess this was the moment. Was my haircut? The moment was your haircut? So how'd you feel about it? Captain America? I fucking loved it. It was great. It was great to do that.
Speaker 2: It was great to see like behind the scenes and everything of how the production value of everything, even though it was like we.
Speaker 1: Had fifteen minutes with him, which was incredible.
Speaker 2: I loved it. But it was great to like be in that room with them. You could definitely tell when we walked in they.
Speaker 1: Were ready to go yeah or the last ones.
Speaker 2: We were the last ones one, which I'm fine with, but I think we totally disarmed them with me being Meeta Danny Komata and like throwing at the leg and then also asking the question about the explosion from the movie, because like, I wish they would have got that because that would have made a great clip for us.
Speaker 1: I would have we had half half of it. It doesn't really work as a clip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but okay, I mean what do you think because you were the one, you're the mastermind behind all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we have clips going up on both our socials through Saturday. Wow we got more clips, yes, I mean because we had here's the thing, We're stilled have eight minutes with them. We've dangled sixteen out of them. Damn. Fifteen of it was really editible minus that one question at the beginning. We didn't get really edited. So and I think at some point just because of how many times I've gone through the video to try to like get something, Yeah, it's been easy. I heard moments where the timekeeper was like two of more minutes in the thing, and we didn't hear it at all. We just kept going. I did not hear and it wasn't until we saw the gu So yeah, when we say that a junket interview. You can see the interview why Imus ready to dot com You can hear it too there, but it's a junken interview. So it's the Anthony Mackie, Dannermirs and the director Juice on a in three chairs and Eric and Iron two other chairs kind of back and forth with each other's two cameras as it cause the back of forth you seeing any any other interview like that. But in front of us was a little timekeeper sound guy who was mixing it because the director was a little more soft spoken than Anthony Mackie and vice versa, and he would tell us to wrap it up. We asked the questions on us to wrap it up. We're done, we said our last question. They're still talking. We don't care. We all take this as part of our interview. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I mean I loved it. I was so impressed by everything, and I mean, like it was really cool. But it was great for me to do that. And I think we played off each other great because I loved your questions and I love how you let me just be me, which I think was great for them and for us because they definitely seemed like they were vibing and they had a good time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, anythink, I mean not a lot of people get the tag team an interview. No, it's very lucky. I think we were allowed that privilege. But I think what works best is always kind of like the football WWE terms, if there's a play by play and there's a color commentation. So I get the play by play the like movie, the normal questions, you ask an interview and then you give the color commentary sometimes and then you get to ask the question. And then which you got to ask, which they really liked, was the who did you steal from set?
Speaker 2: But they did like that question. They loved everything that we asked them. But but yeah, no, I mean it was impressive.
Speaker 1: It was so great. I want to do more. We've got to find a way to do more. And then we waited. We were last one, so we had to wait for our little footage and then it didn't come. So it was fine. We got on dropbox. Later we saw him go in the elevator like we did, and they said bye to us. They all were.
Speaker 2: But the annoying thing I felt like a jackass for I tell you this. When the director Julius was walking out, he's a bald man, but he had a cap on and the distance, I was like, who's waving at me? I didn't realize it was him because the beanie completely threw me.
Speaker 1: With bald head and his glasses. I was like, oh crap.
Speaker 2: But then I was like, uh, I kind of wanted to be a jackass and run over and take a selfie with Danny, But I was like, you know what, it's fine because we didn't get we didn't get like a stagnant photo with m We did get a good pick of But I found.
Speaker 1: Out the they did take a photo after we left, and that was like the last thing that actually did that was the Getty image for the that they took that. It's the only one of that interview. So it's the three of them against the Yeah, well after they walked right after. Oh that's so dope. But they did have they have a Marvel bodyguard there. He looked like Razor fist. He was. He was a tall dude, like a linebacker. Was Anthony Mcki's guy. It was one of their linebacker, one of their security guys that like probably for all three of them, probably because they go together.
Speaker 2: But yeah, right, because then they had to go back and then went to go watch the screening and stuff at that Naval Navy museum or whatever. Yeah, but yeah, no, I mean it was it was impressive. I'm so glad we did it. I'll do it again. Ten out of ten every single.
Speaker 1: Time on Thunderbolts bring someone here, come on.
Speaker 2: Give me but not even Thunderbolts. I think we just need an email. I mean, David harm just say anybody like, we should do it with anybody.
Speaker 1: Last movies, I think. I think what helps, though, is if it's movies were interested in. I think it's like, oh, we don't know this movie at all.
Speaker 2: You know, now we could we can have this conversation for hours. We can be semantics about it. I think you're right, but I also think to build the brand, you got to pick anybody and to everybody, because then they can like what if like somebody pops in, like our boy, your boy that you follow on social Kevin whatever the f his name is, I think kem Yeah, I want to ye. Sorry, I'm not a fan. I want to punch him in the face. But I think he's incredible. What he does props to you, dude, but your face is punishable. But I bet he gets like special Uh yeah, please keep that in there because I'm I mean, I think it's great, but I think it's like special treatment because he probably he's done it. He did everybody to then get to now he can be picking you because he was They said he was the first person in the day of that morning, which is I mean, that's great. I don't mind being I think being either first or last, you're gonna either set the tone.
Speaker 1: Or you're gonna be rememorable. So that's what I like about it. But a good time check it out? Why am I stady to dot com? And we'll be bows and clips till Saturday? At least. That's great because that's pretty much most of the clips I got. We're all I think we're getting good tracks on the clips. We're getting a lot of views, and you know, people are commenting. As long as I put my dumb comment up, people love it. You know, that's what happens.
Speaker 2: I think I need to know today too, though, is to put up because we talked about it this morning on the show, the version of.
Speaker 1: You do now do you have the actual video footage of your record? Because then't you guys actually shoot like a Valentine's Day music video or something for it? And South it was something different that was a Hero, Isn't that? No?
Speaker 2: That was something completely different where me and John did that a couple of years before we did The Hero and that was with Scott Lester and he auto tuned it and I just sang it okay, and I just sent him the MP three of the audience.
Speaker 1: What would you put like you? So? I know you should do. Ask our friend Haley if she has time, make you a little album cover for it. But it's like you knocking off and then you have that as the image and then the video play and the song playing through it. Now, that's what I call it. Heeric, you should do more songs now in twenty twenty five. But who's don't have it? I don't have any anything that can do protum. Yeah, I don't know what you mc call it? What is a car? Friend Darren?
Speaker 2: But Darren's busy, readibly busy, and is no, he is too busy. And I know he'd say he could do it, but I don't want to add the pressure because he has enough going on and is incredible. I could ask Scott again, though he does owe me a couple of faves. But what songs would I do?
Speaker 1: All right? So what hero was? What like two thousand sick? I was like, wheen that song came out? I think so okay, Glai two thousand and one, Oh my god, old modern love songs. Let's see all of me? Easy get you on a piano. Oh yeah, that's perfect for you of you. Yeah, that's the John Legend joint, right, Yeah, well you could do some Christina Perry A thousand years, A thousand years from a Twilight No, why not? You are the only exception from Twilight as well. I'm only exception from Twilight as well. I'm yours. You knew the steady, I'm bump bump, huh, I'm yours. Jason Moras, I don't know that one. Ja.
Speaker 2: I know my morassa, I just don't know it out loud and loud. Oh God, I love somebody, no you know who? Will an Adele song? Hello, Hello, We're looking for Hey Ho by the Lumine Ear.
Speaker 1: Now you can't do that. Don't remember my song? Why is that really a song? It's oh, I love that song. Wall by the Jonas brother That one. I don't know that one. This is these might be backwards order. That's a good one. But is that love song? Maybe? I know it's not. To The rip to Me is very low on this list of modern love songs.
Speaker 2: Duck only by Kobe k Kylie. Oh, that's a great song. The bubble Toes.
Speaker 1: All right, we got your list. Don't. That's what I call Eric oh Man.
Speaker 2: But do you think they would they would take it down instantly, like as soon as they heard it.
Speaker 1: No, maybe you don't. Probably probably in this era of TikTok parody, you can get away with anything, baby, do you think, Yeah, as long as you just said it's parody, you're fine. Well, I mean, yeah, you know, why not? Why not? Right? Speaking of I forgot I teased it the gorge. Oh pretty good teas at the beginning of episode just we got back to it.
Speaker 2: Because it popped up with my TikTok like crazy? So should I tell her?
Speaker 1: Anya? Taylor Joy not that bad? Did they date? I don't think so. But uh, it is very and it's still an Apple TV plus movie. You know that Apple TV is still trying to figure out it's when it comes to movies. Figured it out with the TV shows, but movies were still trying to get there. But pretty good, very sci fi, and I'll say it's very rom comment first and then it's all sci fi in the back half. Director of the movie did the first Doctor Strange so visually some beat beats from that too. Huh, So you think I should watch it? It's a good time. Oh you got trial. You got a PlayStation. There's a PlayStation you have the trial. I didn't. It didn't pop up when I hit it, though maybe it ended by the time you got onto it.
Speaker 2: I need to figure out if it did end or not, because I downloaded it. You have to download it, yes, but nothing popped up when you said there's some like a free trial thing.
Speaker 1: So maybe it might have been just for when Severance came out that one week and then if you didn't do that's the thing. Because I was I finished Dragon Ball z Kai last week. I'm excited to watch super which is a sequel series of that on Hulu. It's not Hulu anymore. It took it off two days before I finished it, and it's stuck on Crunchy Roll. Now. I was like, damn it, Crunchy Role, I don't have. You should not in my Hulu. I've looked because PlayStation used to also have a crunch Ye Roll trial, but like ider that too, PlayStation being cheap? Do we with PlayStation? Is it free to game online? It is to a degree, two a degree on certain things, but Fortnite I don't like. If you if you want to play, if Fortnite is fine. Fortnite does its own thing, doesn't matter, right, But if you wanted to play online, Let's say you played NBA two k WW two K, because that's what recently I've known. You want to go online and play someone online randomly, you need the membership to do that. But if it's a friend, I think it's a little different. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I know, I know with with my Xbox I ended my suscrition with Xbox Live at the beginning of the year, so I have this whole year because I saw I had to charge and I was like, wait, what is this for? And like, oh, that's Xbox Live. But with PlayStation you don't need it for Fortnite.
Speaker 1: You don't need anything for Fortnite Fortnite except and that's the main multiplayer game everyone's play. So but no, when I thought I had against Xbox Live, they all because Fortnite called their bluff. Yeah really, oh wow, that's yeah, because I haven't played. I haven't played paid for Xbox Live in forever, and that's where I play. Uh, when you guys play Fortnite, what the hell? None pissed Now, I'm like triple pissed. Maybe we might have to go to Taco Bell today. Could you know what might cheer you up? Something? I hear off riding in the distance closer to us, because it's time for something. Gotam? Did I show you don't?
Speaker 2: We talked about it before that guy that did gung himself for twenty straight minutes on TikTok or whatever.
Speaker 1: No, he just danced to it, or he just danced to it for twenty straight minutes. He spent the video up on the tic tac. But it's like, oh my god, why would you do that for twenty streight minutes? Why not? You know? You know it's funny. So before we get in this connections more and I don't have a show right now, And so we've been watching seen YouTube hide and seeks. We're YouTube hide and like hide and seek videos where it's like mister Beast does where I'm gonna have my friends hide for twenty minutes. I'm gonna try and find them. Oh god, Max watches those, Damn they're like forty minutes. We're like, oh, that's a TV episode because he got nothing to watch right now? Yeah, pretty good? Actually, like, ohly, gir, I'll find.
Speaker 2: Him Teezer for next week. I want to talk to you about Bridgerton. I think I'm Bridgerton season.
Speaker 1: One, Bro, you better catch up. You got it's three seasons and the spinoff. Oh I'm thinking about I'm thinking that's quick. It's good binge content. You're thinking about doing it, so I might start today or tomorrow. I really want to tell more we should watch Scrubs again, but she doesn't want to watch Scrubs. I didn't even like Scrubs when it came out. I don't know why you like. I'm no Superman and then the fray for it was all over that show. I love How to Save Life. That's the saddest as you see that TikTok montage, No where Doctor Cox can't save everybody. No, maybe you want to be crying. I don't want to watch that, just that one episode Scrubs. I got another person have going on right now. Well, sometimes good to have a good crowd. You know what, cry over text, cry over some Taco Bell. That's a title, fucker, No it's not. It's we interview Captain America next week. Cry over some Taco Bell. But anyway, this is where we read actual misconnections. For watching the DC crugsbys dot org. We see who's freaker is a DC Maryland or Virginia. We're gonna start off with Georgetown, all right, invitation only house tour. You know me. This is Sunday. This was on the sixteenth. We both commented on the interior painted brick wall. Why did they do it? Completely ruined? I appreciated your comments along the way. I'm guessing you're retired a lobyoust Unfortunately, please don't respond if you were not on the private house tour on Sunday, February sixteenth, but do respond about the wall. One person, you really love that wall? All right, Guys that play tennis or pick a ball? Guy here? All right? Here we go.
Speaker 2: Oh play You were the woman with a prominent backpack. Prominent backpack. I'm about to make dinner, and that may and that seems to cause the imagination to drift a bit.
Speaker 1: I was wondering.
Speaker 2: I'm wondering if there is at least one woman who might know what I'm feeling.
Speaker 1: Referring to you go to backpack Quasamoto over there. But are you talking about a backpack or booty? Well, it depends because my backpack I like to have the straps all the way up, because you gotta have one strapping anymore. Yeah, but if you tighten it all the way up, that's on your back, that's not your butt. Yeah, but you could also be tight that tighten that thing. Keep it tight, you know, yeah, tight keep it night? Late night company, DC, Good morning, Just getting off work, wondering if there's a nice female still up or board for some chat or maybe a cup of coffee, White male fifty three if interested, Wow, cup of coffee. You left your tools here? PG County. Oh you left?
Speaker 2: You left your tools here after you came by and did did estimate holding on to them. Hopefully you will see this and want to come back for tool and we can look over things.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't you have their number? If they left their tools? Like you ei their hammer? Like? Is it a drill? Yeah? What do you got? What needs to be drilled? Get? And what needs to be screwed? You know what I'm saying? All right, Andrew ruin it? He remember I'm a doctor of love over here. Just because you've been married for ten years? No, no, no, actually, if you do go back into d barchives of Hot ninety five dot com doctor of Love. What did you find? No, it's dang it. What is it? It's love doctor or something. I used to have a series when I was five years into my relationship with Bogs about the love being a love doctor. Did you really and you let it slide? I'm just sorry, keep doing it. I never really chuck. Yeah, that's fine, good joby random photoshop cutoffs and I don't I don't remember what's labeled, but I remember doing that. I mean, like and then thinking about now, like I do nothing, being five years into relationship, now that twelve years into one, like, oh, Andrew, just you wait to you moving together? No, I could find them. I don't know where they are. But because for some reason, that little back end thing that we post blogs decided to just repopulate old blogs instead of making them just go away forever and just said, oh, put back out the top. Oh my god, it's like that. And then it's like chef hoodie and it's me talking about a recipe I made in my college dorm. Why no one cares that I made spaghettios. I never read any of your guys these shows. Well, f misconnections, I'm funnier. Well you know that does it for our time here. This week's let's get weird LG dub as we like to college, he does. I still want to do that inspired shirt. Okay, let's do it. It's the ECW logo, but it's lgdub. Let's do it, Buddy, it certain someone that needs to do T shirt ideas for a certain we know somebody can do is IgA he might be doing later this year. Buddy, you follow me Andrew Hoodie with the Y you've all Eric got, mister Eric V. It's m R E R I c k V. We have clips of our Captain America Brave New World interview going up through Saturday. Check it out. We got the full interview. Yus ready to dot com. Have a great week, and always remember it's okay to be weird insecks. It got weird, didn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah,