Speaker 1: Welcome to the Jesse Kelly Show. I am Lydia sarran I. It's my pleasure to be with you on this second day this holiday season, this Christmas season. I am talking to you. Live right here from New York City, the heart of Midtown Manhattan, the iHeart studios here in New York City. It took me a while to get in, so I live just right outside the city, but the Rockefeller Christmas Tree is just a few blocks away from here. And people, no offense if you're listening to this, if you are from out of town, please do not drive in New York City because you have absolutely no idea what you were doing. I mean, some people don't even know how to cross the street if you're from out of town. So it is complete and utter chaos. And I cannot wait until the new Year and all the tourists leave town. But Merry Christmas to all of you. So I was looking for the stories, and initially I was going to start to talk about the economy and how it's a big hoax, about how they're trying to weaponize a very the Democrats destroyed and they're trying to use it against President Trump. But then I saw this other story, and it's funny because it also caught the eye of Elon Musk. There was a young man twenty seven years old in Ohio that was killed by a once again a career criminal. Now, if you remember, probably the first time you heard about that story about the elderly woman Jeanette Markin in Seattle, who is standing at the corner by the way, you can see that video on my social media at Lydia News Ldia neews one. That's me on Instagram. You can follow me there. I put the video up there. This Jeanette Markin was just standing on the corner waiting to cross the street when this psychopath comes up from behind her whacks her across the head with a giant stick. And at the end of the stick he puts some nails and he puts some screws there, and he took out her eye, her right eye. She's now permanently blinded in that eye. He also broke several bones in her face. Jeanette Marken. This guy's a career criminal. He'd been arrested multiple multiple times, just eight times alone in twenty twenty five. Well, now there's another story similar to this, but it's even worse, a repeat offender. He killed an Ohio man just date, five days after he was released from jail, just five days after. It gets worse, it gets even worse. So this suspect is Donnie Allen, and Donnie Allen looks like how you would expect somebody that's been in and out of jail multiple times. He's a black guy. He looks absolutely like a like. He looks evil, his eyes look evil. He's accused of killing twenty seven year old Benjamin Mecomas during an attempted robbery. He shot him to death. Benjamin is a twenty seven year old, good kid, white guy. And so here it gets worse. So he kills somebody just five days allegedly allegedly, we have to say alleged, just five days after he was released. A nonprofit group paid for his bail. So it reminded me of kind of the BLM the riots. Remember when Kamala Harris put a GoFundMe basically on her Twitter to get the violent rioters out. And so this judge, Judge Joy Kennedy, she's a black woman. Again, these judges are appointed. She's the one. So the prosecution wanted to keep him behind bars. When he was recently arrested for being violent and robbing people at knife. I mean, you name it. This isn't like somebody who's called jaywalking or or shoplifting. We're talking about repeat felony offender, violent crime in Ohio and they just let him go. A nonprofit paid for his bail, and then five days later he kills somebody. I want you to take a listen to the judge in the case and her philosophy on how she approaches sentencing people and why she allows them to get out Clip twenty two, Judge Joy Kennedy of Ohio.
Speaker 2: So I have the experience and I want to serve with compassionate justice. So that's what I'm want to do. Everybody doesn't need to go to prison, but some people do. Some people do, And you want someone with the temperament and the ability to make that sound decision. And I think I have that.
Speaker 1: No you don't, No you don't, honey, No you don't. And yes, she looks exactly as you would think she looks. So it's you know. Elon must said, oh, we need to hold the reasons. I was looking at chat GPT, which is a very helpful resource. I said, why are these judges they're not held accountable And it says it's because of judicial immunity. Judicial immunity, so they have it.
Speaker 3: They have.
Speaker 1: It's like a law. They can't be held responsible. But this woman, this judge, has blood on her hands, right, she has blood on her hands, and so does that nonprofit group that paid for his bail. But their accountability can exist. Of course, there's appeals, but this guy's dead. You can't appeal to death right judicial conduct boards. But I mean, how many people have to die, how many people have to be made how many people have to be blinded for these judges for the laws to change. I don't know. I have no idea. I have no idea, but this is what happens when you have Democrat rule. And all I have to say is, thank god we have President Trump in office. Thank god we have Republicans that are fighting the good fight. We have conservatives that are trying to just kind of bring common sense. I don't even think it's like a right or left wing thing. This is a normal thing. If you're violent, if you're a sick person and you commit crimes over and over and over again, you should be put behind bars. Okay, you should be put behind bars, throw away the key. That's it. So that kind of brought me to somebody that's never been held accountable for any of the horrible things that he has done in life, because he is a NEPO baby. If you guys don't know what that is. A nepo baby is somebody who comes from rich parents. So Hunter Biden, I played that clip for you yesterday, Hunter Biden. He says he's now fifteen million dollars in debt. Now I don't understand. All he has to do is sell one of his paintings. Remember that his paintings were getting a million dollars because you know that was bs. Basically, people were buying favors with the Trump administration, and then they were using the excuse that, oh, I was buying Hunter's painting, right, that's what it was. So that's why now he can't curry and if he can't do any more favors, right, you know, China, Russia, Ukraine, all these things. All of a sudden, Hunter is broke because he doesn't have daddy, right, the big guy upstairs is no longer in office. The poor guy was never in his right mind to begin with Hunter for drugs and of course, which I think he's still high on drugs, by the way, He's still messed up. But he's doing all of these interviews Hunter Biden, and so I want you to take a listen to what he said about the Afghanistan withdrawal Clip thirteen.
Speaker 4: The way in which they executed the withdrawal from Afghanistan. I think it was an obvious failure. I think thirteen Marines are dead. I think that there was a better way to do it. And I think that and I can blame it on his generals. I can blame it on the people, the way in which we did it. But my dad always knew this also is that the buck stops with him.
Speaker 1: We're just saying this now. You know, we know that weakness begets aggression. That disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal where we saw our own US service members being killed and left behind, our interpreters. I mean that image of people like hanging on to the plane. It was so pathetic. It showed the world how weak Joe Biden, how weak the United States is, and that is why we saw October seventh massacre. That's why they had the goal to do that Hamas when they went into Israel massacred all those people. And then of course Russia invading Ukraine because they knew the United States was weak. And that's why President Trump, just because those two those two US service members that were killed in Syria, and President Trump, what does he do a week later? He launches like seventy air stride to one hundred precision ammunitions, you name it, because he said it. You have to mean what you say, and say what you mean right. And if you he said, if you touch a hair on American's head, god help you, because the wrath of the United States is going to come down hard on you. And that is like, it's kind of like how I was raised too. I was my parents were not my friends. I fear them, and that's how I look at like President Trump. There should be a sort of reverence. There should be a sort of respect. That's how we should That's how the world. I like it that the President Trump is a badass. I like it that he's tough. I like it that he can be a jerk. I like it that the Ice agents are going in with battering rams. I like it because these are criminals and that's how they should be treated. You do something wrong, get ready to pay the price again. I am Lydia sarn I, filling in for the great Jesse Kelly, who has some deservedly some time off with his family again. You can follow me on social media at Lydia News l I d I a Anywi and you can follow me on Newsmax as well, where I have several shows there. And you'll catch me Friday at six pm Eastern.
Speaker 4: We'll be right back to Jesse Kelly on the Voice of New York seventon wor.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Jesse Kelly Show. I am Lydia sarn I. We've got a lot to talk about. I'm gonna be talking about the Somali fraud Minnesota. You're gonna hear from Tim Walaltz. We're gonna play more Hunter, We're gonna talk about the economy. We're even gonna talk about with the priest another he's a really great guy, about why when you feel like you don't want to pray, that's when you should pray the most. But speaking of the economy, a lot of us think that the system is broken. And if you think it's broken, you're right, but it's not broken. It's designed this way, central banks, surveillance, currency, social credit scores. It's as if the FEDS want total control and the last phase, of course, going cash list. That's why physical, not ETFs, not crypto, could be your ticket out. It's untrackable, uninflatable, and used in everything from electronics to medicine. But more than that, it is freedom. Every ounce you owne could be considered a vote against their system. No password, no blackout, no third party access. The same governments that tell you gold is outdated, they're hoarding it by the ton. So you have to ask yourself why physical gold, real silver. It's not just money, it's it's resistance. So to help you learn more about physical gold and silver, we have partnered with a great company, Gold Co, who supports the Jesse Kelly Show, which of course Jesse greatly appreciates. You can find out how you could qualify for free silver. All you have to do is check out Jesse likes gold dot com or call one eight five to five eight one seven gold for more info. That's one eight five to five eight one seven gold, or checkout Jesse likes goold dot com. So back to somebody that claimed maybe, maybe, Hunter Biden needs to invest in silver and gold because he says he is broke. And now he's doing all of these interviews. Who knows, maybe he's going to become a paid contributor for MS now or for CNN. Maybe they're gonna give him a primetime show. Right after all, Joe Biden said, Hunter is the smartest guy he knows. And you know what, Hunter is a really smart guy because he's done so many horrendous crimes. We know tax crimes, right, we know that. And then we know that the only executive order that Joe Biden signed was the one for his son, President Auto pen We have no idea who is behind that, who signs all those executive orders, the most executive orders of any president. And this is from a guy that literally could not go up a flight of stairs. Well, Hunter Biden, he did another podcast, did another interview I played earlier for you before how he said that the Afghanistan withdrawal was a disaster, which it obviously was, and it set off a domino of effects that ended up killing me millions of people, right, because this is what happens when you have a weak and feckless leader, especially of the most powerful country in the world, the United States. So now take a listen to what Hunter says about immigration. Now keep in mind his father allowed twelve million people to invade this country clip twelve.
Speaker 4: We need immigration, we need a vibrant immigration, but we don't want immigrants that are coming here illegally, draining us of resources and being prioritized above people that are actual literal heroes.
Speaker 1: Really, because that's what you guys did, Because we have veterans on the streets that are homeless. You know. Again, I work for Newsmax, and I remember we had a reporter go out on the streets and the Roosevelt Hotel, which was like the huge hotel where it was once upon a time it was a beautiful luxury hotel and they turned it into complete trash and there was all these little scooters and motorcycles and stuff because all the the illegals were staying there for four or five hundred pop bucks pop a night. I mean, it's crazy the grift that was going on. Because what happens is you have these hotels they would charge this ridiculous amount of money for five hundred dollars right and then, but really it's like probably one hundred and fifty dollars that it cost them maybe even one hundred dollars. So they were pocketing all this money. People were getting rich left and right. So that's why COVID was such a scam, all the COVID, the illegal migrant all everything, all of it. It was just people are getting rich left and right. It's just so crazy. Anyway, So the Roosevelts Hotel, we had a reporter that went there with a home, a girl who's homeless, and she was an American and she went to a hotel and said, listen, I'm homeless on the street. Can I get a hotel room? And they told her, no, we can't give you one. You're an American citizen. This is only for illegals. She said, are you telling me? She said, I used to work, I have a Social Security number, I've paid into the system. Are you telling me that I can't get a hotel room because I'm an American citizen. But these people can get a hotel room in this fancy hotel. Well they've trashed it so it wasn't fancy anymore. But anyway, and they're getting free meals, three meals a day and all that stuff. Plus they got debit cards. They would get like multi thousand dollars debit cards, are you telling me? And they said yeah, yeah, so yeah hunter. We saw it over and over again. That were that people that break the law because of the Democrat rule or prioritize over people law abiding American citizens. And then that's what people are pissed off. I mean, it is so infuriating, right because you're like, I'm doing everything the right way. Even you have immigrants they came like my parents, they came here the right way. They wait. My parents waited four years for their visa just to just to come here, and then they had to wait years and years of with the Great all these things and my parents never got a single hand out. My mother told me that on this second day they got here to New York City. She said, the first day, it was late at night. The second day, she and my father woke up early, and she said they walked up and down the streets in Manhattan looking for a job, up and down, up and down, she goes, we walked all night long. She's like, I remember, my shoe had holes in them. We had no money, and by the end of the day, she said, we both found jobs. My mother was a cleaning lady for forty five years, forty five years, and my dad was a he was like a handyman, you know, like a handyman kind of guy. But they would save and save their money and they actually bought properties and so they actually ended up doing really well for themselves despite the limited education because they grew up in farms back home, so you know, but not just because they're my parents, but highly highly intelligent people and they just worked and people are like, well, how is it possible. They have two people that came from another country, they barely know the language, very limited education, and they did very well for themselves financially, Like my parents are better off than me. And it was because they just worked hard and save their money literally achieve the American dream. But that dream is gone now because now you have people that jump the line, jump the border, commit the crime, and they're getting handouts. And you know what happens when somebody hands you something that you didn't earn, that you didn't work for, you don't respect it, you don't care about it. And that's what we're seeing happening with these illegals. That's why the Somalis they don't care. They don't give up about the United States because they never had to have that blood, sweat and tears that it takes in order to get here, in order to achieve something right, because it was just handed to them. And that is we are actually doing the illegals and even the legal immigrants, we're doing them a disservice. Anytime you give anybody a hands out, including your child, you are doing them a disservice. You want to make them work for it, and that's what That's how I was raised. I've been working since I was maybe fourteen years old. If you want to consider babysitting getting paid, I had a job, you name it anyway. I am Lydia Soarran. I filling in for Jesse Kelly Lydia News l Ida Anyws, will be right back. Don't go anywhere, Welcome back to the Jesse Kelly Show. I am Lydia Soarana. You can follow me at Lydia News, l Idia Anyws like you watch on TV with the one there, on Instagram and all my social media because after all, you're like Sarana, how do you spell that? So it's just Lydia News. You can see me on Newsmax quite a bit. I'll be on Friday at six pm filling in for Carl Higbee, and then Sunday I'll be back at noon. I was supposed to work Saturday, but I took off because I want to spend time with my family. I have a daughter, husband and a big family, so we love to spend the holidays together. You know, Christmas this year, it's not cheap, right, And of course you've got the Democrats affordability crisis, affordability crisis. Meanwhile, it's their fault aside from spending government money and just handing out money, aside from the fraud, you know, the Somali which we're going to get into. By the way, I'm going to talk to Congressman Randy Fine in just a moment. He wants to introduce possibly a resolution to expel ilhan Omar. We've also have don't forget about the illegal aliens that we had to pay for. Right, all this money and yet our streets have potholes. My street has pottled, I mean all the stuff that we're like, they tell us they don't have the money for right, they don't have the money. Yet they sure had enough money to spend for all of these illegals, and it's because of Joe Biden. I mean he aided, abedded and incentivized this invasion. Listen to this. I would in fact make sure that there is we immediately surge to the border.
Speaker 4: All those people are seeking asylum.
Speaker 1: Surge the border. Joining us now to talk more about the economy, Tim Dosher. He is the executive director of Unleash Prosperity. Tim, thank you so much for joining us. Hey, Lydia, Mary Merry Christmas. So, what do you say to people that say, I President Trump? How dare he say affordability as a hoax? Which I think I don't think he's saying that. I know he's not saying that. He's saying the fact that they're trying to paint it on him is the hoax when he's been trying to turn everything around. What do you say to people that say, you know, the economy it you know, I don't care what the numbers say, I'm suffering.
Speaker 3: Well, look perceptions reality and that's that's the bottom line. You can't tell somebody that they're not, you know, going through something. But what you can do is you can look at the same numbers and the same method of collecting those numbers, and the same people that collected those numbers, that collected them under Biden, that collected them under Trump the first time, that collected them under Obama, that collected going way back. This is the same way that we are gaining the knowledge of our economy, and those numbers tell a completely different story. It tells the real median household. Think of that means that's the very middle Americans, very middle of America. Cans are up twelve hundred dollars since President Trump took office, and that's that's factoring in inflation. You know, you take a look at what the numbers that just came out today. This is the strongest economic growth since twenty twenty three. And by the way, in twenty twenty three, that was Biden and he was growing government. It wasn't the private sector, which is growing currently. So, like anybody who wants to stand up and say the economy is bad, look, I don't know their individual story. I don't know their credit card debt, I don't know the you know what, but burdens they have, you know, private schools. Maybe I don't have no idea, but what I will say is this Those who want to be making a way in this country can do it right now, and they can do it even better in the Trump economy.
Speaker 1: Again, we're speaking to Tim Dosher, executive director of Unleashed Prosperity. Tim, you know the economy is good when you've got CNN even touting just how low gas prices have gone down. Remember President Trump said, drill baby, drill clip fifteen. Let's take a listen.
Speaker 5: Prices, they've been under control really all year, and they're ending the year at especially low level. So the national average two eighty six a gallon. That's down by twenty one cents from a month ago. It's also the lowest level since April of.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty one.
Speaker 5: Now, gas prices were pretty low a year ago two, but they're even lower right now. When you look across the country, there's ten states where the average is below two fifty a gallon, right including Louisiana, Texas, Wisconsin, Iowa, Colorado. Oklahoma has the cheapest gas price in the country at two twenty nine a gallon.
Speaker 1: And so Tim explain to our listeners how it's a domino effect when gas prices go down.
Speaker 3: Well, gas prices e fact really almost every aspect of the economy. I mean, think about how you're going to get your goods to the grocery store. And you know, look there is sticker shock in the grocery store. Still we are still seeing high grocery prices from the Biden administration inflation, you know, debacle that they had and that they brought to the American people. But one way you can bring prices down is through being more efficient and and like you said, drilling more and being less regulatory focused on the economy. And that is exactly what's happening. Look, when you start seeing refineries come back online, and when you start seeing you know, oil rigs coming back online, that isn't just a headline. That's actual reality that's making its way through the economy. And that's making sure that we're not one not relying on foreign sources of oil who you know, hate this country, but we're relying on our own workers, were relying on our own ingenuity, and that's making ripple effects in our economy, especially when we actually export that oil that we're making. So this really is a massive deal when you start bringing energy princes. By the way, it's just so you know, are good friends in the UK. They're all freedom loving people. But Lydia, you know, their energy prices are four times higher than what we pay here in America. It's because of regulation, and it's because of a backwards thinking mindset that does that. Unfortunately, we have an administration right now that's focused on moving forward, not backward.
Speaker 1: Right again, this is Lydia Saroni filling in for Jesse Kelly. You can follow me at Lydia News. We're talking to Tim Dosher to your point about fuel costs. So I live right outside of New York City in a suburb that is unfortunately, very very blue. It wasn't so blue. It used to be kind of purple. It used to be red, then it became purple. And then of course during COVID, all the losers that from New York City, from Brooklyn and Park Slope and whatever, and they came to live in my neighborhood and they, I mean, I mean it's the housing prices skyrocketed. So there was a nuclear power plant called Indian Point. Andrew Cuomo, who is oh my god, he shut it down and they were like, oh, it's dangerous, it's dangerous. And I remember telling people, do you understand, if you shut down this nuclear power plant Connetism, which is a utility company, they're gonna have number one monopoly, number one. The grid's not gonna be able to handle it. Nuclear energy is good, clean energy. It's gonna cause nobody listened. We all talked about it. My fuel costs have skyrocketed. Three can't even handle it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is really amazing because if you if you remember what was going on in the campaign for me for governor who was running against Mom Dami, who did a terrible, terrible job Croomo. He started talking about how we needed an all of the above approach when he was the governor that took this nuclear power close to your community, took it offline. If he was the one that said we have to be we have to look out for the environment, we have to do all of this. This rhetoric which is now being completely reversed because we start to see that what's driving all of this growth lydia it's it's it's the AI boom. It's the fact that we are going to start making things cheaper by automating and by bringing new technology into plants, into by by moving forward and leading the worldness and what does it require. It requires energy, and nuclear power might be the single best, most reliable avenue to getting and generating that power on a mass scale than any other source of energy that we have.
Speaker 2: Uh it.
Speaker 3: It really is an incredible thing. And the fact that blue states like New Jersey and New York are tying both hands behind their back is the reason why they've lost, to combine, over two million people over the last ten years. They've just moved south to states where they aren't doing things like that. They're making the choice to vote with their feet and move south. And that's very unfortunate because you know, that's about a trillion dollars in tax revenue that's lost tax and not tax income that's lost in that state, which turns into tax revenue. So I know it's I know it's a little bit boring and wonky, but policies have consequences lydia, and you can tell that right right from your own community where you're seeing where energy prices are more expensive than they are if you move south.
Speaker 1: I know, people just don't get it. They're like, oh, it's you know, we're right outside of New York City. We can't have a nuclear power plan. What if there's a nine to eleven and it's like guys, guys like this is we need? How do you That's why Joe Biden when he shut down the oil rigs, when he strangled the oil like that's liquid gold. Why would you make us poor and make us more reliant on foreign oil, dirty oil from Venezuela. I mean, I'm not an oil economist, expert, you name it, but even I get it. We got to leave it right there. Tim Dosher, Executive director of Unleashed Prosperity, thank you so much for joining us. Thank you, Mary, Merry Christmas, Lydia Merry Christmas. Thank you. All right, guys, coming up, we're gonna talk more about fraud in Somalia. We're going to talk to Congressman Randy Fine ilhan Omar and why Mike Waltz is now apparently what he's saying, he's got white privileged, white supremacy. All that and much more right here on the Jesse Kelly Show. Welcome back to the Jesse Kelly Show. I am Lydia Sarama. You can follow me on social media at Lydia News l I d Ia News n Ews with the one on Instagram and you can see me on Newsmax. I'm a news anchor there. And before that, I was at WABC Radio with Curtis Sliwa. You know, the first time I was ever on the radio hosting a show was with Curtis Sliwa. So what happened was I was hired at WABC Radio too. Initially, this is before John Katzmtiti's bought the station. I was hired to just do the news, do the headlines because I already had another job. I was working at a Catholic news TV station, and so I was just kind of doing it on the side here and there. I'm one of those people obviously you probably can tell I like to keep busy. So I already have a full time job at Newsmax and then I do the radio thing on the side, and so I was just doing the headlines just to get extra money. And then the Catholic news station they were based all the way out in Brooklyn, and the commute just became too much based on where I live. And so then WABC Radio was bought out and they said, hey, we need a news director. Can we have you as a news director? So I said great. I was like because I wanted to kind of get away from TV and just go straight into news and production and management, because I had done that before as well. I was a producer before I went on TV, and so here I was news directing at the radio station when COVID hit literally like he bought the station in early March, and by the end of March everything was shut down and so nobody was coming into work anymore. None of the house were coming in, people were calling out six So Curtis had a co host who didn't want to come to work anymore, and so they were like, Lydia, can you go in with Curtis so, and Curtis was and Curtis, I'm almost I never even told him this. I'm ninety nine percent sure Curtis gave me COVID. He did because he was sick. He has this like weird He was going down into the trains, subways and he was he always is all up in the faces of the homeless people's He's very much like that. He gets he's not afraid to get into close contact with people. Now, remember he was a little sick, and he'll put like rubbing, he carries rubbing alcohol with him and he'll put it in his nostrils. So anyway, he was coming in. And so the first time I ever they said we're going to have you co host with Curtis Sliwa. I was so nervous because he's a legend, you know, And I didn't sleep all night and I basically said nothing during the who whole entire three hour show. But then I was doing it more and more with him, and I learned a lot from Curtis. And then a few months later, I remember we got a COVID anybody test and I knew it that cold that I got from Curtis turned out it looks like it was. It was COVID. So Curtis Lee what gave me COVID. But yeah, so that is like how my radio opinion hosting career began by accident. I never planned on this. I was a straight news reporter for most of my career. Then COVID hit. Then I started doing this, and I just I love it. I just really loved talking to people. I love radio more than I love TV because with TV you have to do things scripted because the director has to take the video. They have to know when you can't just say can you play this clip? Can you do this, Like they have to have the cues in the scripts and all of that, and you have to be really careful with what you say. On TV radio there's a little bit more latitude. So I really love the kind of intimate relationship you have with the listeners when you do the radio, And you know, I can tell these kind of stories with you guys that I can't tell on TV, like my parents and how I got into this, and you know, I told the story yesterday about how I stole my parents' car, and Yeah, you can tell those kind of stories. You can really explain yourself and people really get to know you. And that's why I would love one day to have like a long I love the whole podcast format and sit there and talk to Trump. Right, that would be a great interview. I'd love to sit down and talk to him. And for me, what I would love to talk to Trump about is how he grew up. Like they are always talking about his policies and this person, what do you think of putin? What do you think is Jijing ping? And why are you friendly with this guy from Qatar? What I would love to talk to Trump about is like how he was as a kid, like, did he like to play practical jokes? His mom fascinates me, right, his mom was from Scotland. His mom, because he think about it, Trump was the first generation immigrant on his mom's side. So how is his father, Like, do we like, I know we've heard kind of these stories, but I'd love to have those. And then of course about talk about his faith, because for me, my faith is an integral part of who I am, and I think for most people it is the foundation of who you are as a human being. And I think I've noticed a change in Trump ever since he was almost assassinated. And in fact, I was I was anchoring his rally that night when I was sitting in the chair and I tossed to the rally and then it was like, uh, be an American. And then all of a sudden, he starts talking and then he goes puts his head a little, ever so slightly because he went to that you know, he had like a graphic that he never uses graphics. And then and then you saw him like grab his ear and I screamed, and I said, oh my god, he was shot.
Speaker 4: He was shut.
Speaker 1: And then then when he stood up, you could see like and it was a little monitor, because where I was doing the broadcast from was from our newsroom, not even in the main studio, and it was just this tiny little monitor, and so I'm squinting and I'm looking and I was like, oh my god, that's blood. He's got blood on his face, and oh my god. And I remember and then I was on the air for hours straight by myself, with my one of my producers, Nick kind of was hanging out, like he was there early early in the morning. He just happened to be there late and then he stayed late with me, and so Nick was there and we just went on for hours, and I remember saying how he was shot and there was blood and he was hit, and I was getting all these hate texts and messages. You're so dramatic. Trump wasn't shot. I think he got stung by a bee, and like all this craziness. And meanwhile, we know, comparori, we know a firefighter was killed protecting his family. So people are just so vile and disgusting, and especially from the left. And that is at the end of the day, what I think is going on in this country. It's not a right or a left issue that we're seeing democrat or a Republican. It is good versus evil. And you have a lot of godless, soulless, evil, nasty people out there that say, oh, I wish they would have finished the job with Trump, or I wish this or that, and they're all for the mutilation of kids and all this because they don't believe in God. They have no foundation, they have no soul. They're in one with the devil. And that's what we're seeing happening all across this country. And that's why they're all about numbing themselves with drugs and alcohol and psychotropic drugs, because they are fundamentally broken and what they need to do is submit their will to God. That is what is happening, and that is what is wrong with this country. And so we're gonna talk about that. We're gonna talk about Somalia again. We're gonna talk about the fraud, the stealing, and why we shouldn't be surprised because they basically Tim Wolt's saying, come steal the money, take the money. Wait till you hear what one may or even is saying about the Somalis again. I'm Lydia Soaran, I filling in for Jesse Kelly. You can follow me on social media at Lydia News l I d I A n e WS. I'm gonna be talking with Congressman Randy Faring, who's on a mission to get rid of ilhan Omar. Will he succeed, I don't know. We'll be right back