Speaker 1: Hey, look all right, archaic, archaic and gay. Welcome to this Welcome to the Snark Tank Podcast. It's us again yet again. It's me Chris Raagun and it's I'm joined as always by Derek Blackman and Tom Sweeney. Whoa look at that, everybody, Everybody, give a round of applot. If you're not clapping, if you if you don't clap, then we won't continue the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been a long time since we've seen us on the on the screens. And let us say, you look a little uh, you look a little smaller, Kingston. Maybe it's the angle, but you look a little smaller.
Speaker 3: I like it, look.
Speaker 2: A little smaller. You look uh your yeah, your head that is noticeably thinner in the cheeks.
Speaker 3: I think. I guess, yeah, I feel like I'm dying. But yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: That's uh, that's just how it is. There's no way around it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for the for the audio listeners where we're recording remotely again because I had to go to New York for a nephew's wedding, and so it's just like, yeah, we'll do it remote when we have to. If one of us has to travel or whatever. It seems pretty easy to be able to whip this together. But temporary. We'll be back in person pretty soon.
Speaker 3: Now up that blow up, Chrius house, department buildings gone. I set everybody on fire because Derek's house on fire. He doesn't know about it. I set invisible fires in Derek's house.
Speaker 1: That's that's funny you say that because I actually asked friend of mine friends of mine to check on my apartment to make sure it didn't explode. Guess guess what, sad face, it's gone.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately checked two seconds aff before it exploded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like everything's they were just too late.
Speaker 3: Well they were leaving, well, they were leaving to get out the building. It was like, well that seems fine and boom right dud dude.
Speaker 1: I was actually like I was panicking at the airport because I was like, did I leave a candle on? I was freaking the fuck out, like I really because I had a memory. I was just like, I think I blew out a candle today, but I feel like the sun was up when I blew it out, and I left when the sun was dark. But I remember lighting a candle in the dark. Oh no. I started freaking myself out because like my candle is right next to like all the like it's next to like my fucking torch, the whole stuff. Yeah, it's next to all the stuff that would explode. And I was like, is it there? Well, it's not like there, it's not like on top of it. It's just near enough where it's probably it's probably really dumb of me to worry about it. Actually, it was like, God, almost my brain automatically, my brain automatically like just like, what's the worst case scenario possible. It's like, okay, it's it's like almost like a fucking Rube Goldberg machine where I feel like the candle will like it will burn all the way to the bottom and the glass will shatter and then the glass will like explode onto the stove and turn it on. I like, it's it's ridiculous, it could happen.
Speaker 2: I remember when I was staying in your apartment for a little while when I was looking for an apartment, and I specifically remember you leaving your flare gun on top of your gasoline drum, and I was like, oh, it's weird, why would he do that? You know, I just safely moved it aside because I didn't want to die. And I also thought it was a little bit weird that you had your gasoline drum just out in the open and not, you know, in your closet.
Speaker 1: I don't know where people normally put their gasoline drums, like when I got that gasoline drum. When I when I bought it, I was just like, I know, look, I know everybody has one of these, Yeah, but like I've never seen where, Like it's usually hidden somewhere, because like, I know everybody has it, but I've never seen it when I go to other people's places. So I just didn't know where to put it. And I figured underneath my flare gun was the appropriate. Ye appropriate?
Speaker 3: Who everybody has one of these, I'm sure of it. Yeah, you can't tell me otherwise.
Speaker 2: I have an extra high bed. My bed is extra high, so I can put my gasoline drum under my bed, under under your bed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I put under my bed with all my din on my end.
Speaker 1: My fucking matches. When I get out of bed. If I sit up in my bed, my head is touching the ceiling.
Speaker 2: You kinda have to like get out of bed with your neck. I get out of the way, I wake up.
Speaker 1: I spend every like I wake up every day as if I'm in the middle of like a God of War transitionary like crawl space. That's how I wake up. God, I hate those things, but I get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you wake up. It's so bananas.
Speaker 1: You got a lot of stuff to touch On last episode, we somehow forgot to mention Didty like I don't know how. I honestly like that was just a complete funk up on our end. So much didn't happen except for that, and we spend time talking about everything else. So the Ditty stuff is apparently this new stuff that came out today to the question.
Speaker 3: Is did he really do it? I mean didn't? Crazy? That's it's it's a banana situation. I've never it's.
Speaker 1: Have you seen that insidious photoshop going around where where it's is this Diddy with that fucking stupid comb over bowl cut?
Speaker 2: So much bullshit, there's a five nights Can you survive? Five nights at Ditty's and just showing like this, there's so much shit going on. It's crazy how Diddy has become a pejorative, How it's just a thing now, like uh uh. In all circles there's something like, oh, man, like that's Diddy's house, so that's it's Diddy, It's Diddy this, And I'm like, damn, this guy's he's fucked.
Speaker 1: He literally never come back from this at all. He is massacred. Like there's pretty much there's no coming back from this. He ain't putting out another fucking song. You know, I don't think. I don't think that's in the cards.
Speaker 3: I mean, he had some bangers, but you know, still nonetheless it's it's okay.
Speaker 2: I will tell you he had one song that I liked one which one? It was that one with the was it bad Boys for Life or whatever?
Speaker 3: Yeah? We yeah, that song went.
Speaker 1: That song's pretty good. But like you know, and then.
Speaker 3: You produced some good people. He was, he was, he was the biggest producer, which is.
Speaker 2: But I still want to say he was the weakest part of that song still, if you know what I mean. Oh yeah, Like so it's even when that song is good, like I have to have this nigga open up.
Speaker 1: I was just kind of like, all.
Speaker 2: Right, man, they have rob on here, Like I don't know, I'm being a little bit too piggy, but you know what I mean. Did he was what DJ he's the prototype with DJ Khaled became yeah, because at least did he had the audacity to be in the songs. DJ Khaled just be making noise the whole time and then like he doesn't rap at all, doesn't even have any lines.
Speaker 3: He just runs around.
Speaker 2: You know what I think, you know what I think about every once in a while, Like I don't know why, it's just have you seen that footage of DJ Kaled where he's like sitting It looks he's like outside, it looks almost like kind of like a jungle type area, and he's like he just stands up all of a sudden, like really quickly, because like you know, he heard something that might It was just one of these things that like I love it because you completely understand it when you.
Speaker 1: See it, Like you kind of like they stand up and then you.
Speaker 2: Just stay there and you're kind of waiting to see if something's gonna happen or pop out and attack you. And it just you've never seen a fat guy like just just.
Speaker 1: Three frames like just pop up and he's already like just up. It's so funny. I think about it way through the.
Speaker 3: Sixth stands and runs away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's just skipping frames. He's like, that's that scene in the fucking Baby Duke coming at like when he when he runs up to the camera and he's like skipping frames. That's such a classic horror trick too, by the way, Like I can't not notice it now. Whenever I see it, it's like, oh, you skip the frames because it's unsettling, But like I'm aware of that every time. It's like the illusions ruined. Yeah, yeah, when you're presumably, presumably this is what Diddy was doing. Whenever he would abduct a person, he would he would skip frames at him. Do you know, man?
Speaker 2: Because there was so many there was like I know there was a kidnapping thing, sex trappicking I think was one of them.
Speaker 1: Right, yep, it was.
Speaker 2: It was a lot of shit, And I want to ask you guys something. He must have known that something was coming. So from the stuff that they found at his house.
Speaker 1: Bro, bro, wasn't it like fifty wasn't it like fifty million pounds of baby oil?
Speaker 3: It was? It was over a thousand bottles of baby oil.
Speaker 1: Okay, same thing when they are like a ton of dildos too, like seven hundred something. But like what if he was cleaning up. That's the That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: If he was aware that some shit was going down, was this the aftermath of him trying to get purge evidence, was this?
Speaker 1: Like there was way more before this, because when you get rid of this shit, it's like when you go into like a hoarder's house and it's like the worst thing you've ever seen. And then somebody, somebody in the family is like, you should have seen it before. Yeah, yeah, before, What do you mean there's no room for it before?
Speaker 2: And I'm just thinking of one of those agents open a closet and just a thousand dildo just falling on him.
Speaker 1: Probably injured him too. He's probably in the.
Speaker 3: Host hoousand, a thousand used one, he still got the cream on it. Oh my god, fucking flopping.
Speaker 1: He never he never cleaned one. He just got more. He he. He bought so many of them that they was like, these are all single use.
Speaker 2: Oh that's dude, I mean that actually might be real because that reminds me of you ever seen celebrities flex to say, oh, I never wear the same outfit, you know, they so they essentially once they wear something, they never wear it again.
Speaker 1: And it might be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just we don't reuse dial those. What am I a savage? He just fucking buys a new one.
Speaker 1: I'm just a sex trafficking slaver fucking to kill Hart, That's all I am.
Speaker 3: Due. Yes, I don't assume.
Speaker 1: I don't even know all the all that. I just saw that he was in some deep shit and I saw like some of the headline allegations. But like it's getting it's pretty crazy that this has just been happening, right, like.
Speaker 2: Another open secret in Hollywood that you know, like everybody fucking knew about this shit man. And then especially if you were kind of like you had your ear to the grounds, like the hip hop community, You've you've heard shit, you knew that what happened with him and j Lo, you know, you're just like, dude something because like someone even made a point. I remember it was, but they were like Jalo seems to just just kind of bouncing around. She went back to ben affleck the divorce again.
Speaker 1: But one thing she didn't do. She didn't go back to puff Daddy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's kind of says a lot because she kind of seems to make really bad decisions, but she would not go back to that, dude.
Speaker 3: Apparently she's dreadful. Apparently she is dreadful. So I heard her aunt went to the same school she went to in Amchicol in South Bronx. Yeah, they were at the same school during the same time. They're on the same age. And apparently in school she wasn't a bad or. She was kind of this quiet, but she was really at school. She was working so much. Probably they were like, oh, they would see her every now and then, but people that know her were like, oh, she sucks. She like actually really really really sucks. And it's like, damn, dude, you're like the most famous Puerto Rican and you have to suck. That makes my heart sad.
Speaker 1: Well, is she? I think it's in America in the nineties. Probably, Are you sure? I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's very likely who was more popular than her.
Speaker 1: That I feel. I feel like it's I feel like it's just her and yeah, I guess so, I guess it's her and Mark Anthony.
Speaker 2: Really we're like yeah, And I said they got together purely because of that, which is stupid.
Speaker 1: Like I was like, probably, what is this.
Speaker 3: Famous? We should probably have a child. I didn't have twins together.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, I think so. She she hated him though, Like it's so it's so funny because he's just like he was clearly just it's clearly just better. Yeah. I think she's like she's just so clear. There's so many videos of her just like resentfully a. Yeah, it's just like how why is he? Why is he better than Why is he better than me? I don't why is he such a good artist?
Speaker 3: And I'm just.
Speaker 2: You're basic, Like when you listen to her songs, you're like, oh, yeah, these somebody wrote some good songs for her. She's a great dancer, not great, she's a good dancer with a great ass, and like she she had a lot of assets going for her. But it's like why did people people it's always people that don't write that the uh that people because you know, really good artists kind of acknowledge where they're at, you know what I'm saying, like you know your limitations. And then there's other people that understand their frauds that try to like pretend to be bigger than or better than they actually are. And from all the stories that you hear about her and man, Trey did a good job on South Park betraying her because not by like out of nowhere, it was allegations things that they've heard, and then they turned her into this colossal piece of shit in that episode where like Cartman was Jennifer Lopez with the hand puppet thing and like the way, yeah, the way she was behaving, It's like, this is this ship that they've heard before, They've heard from people that she's worked with, that she's just fucking not a nice person. And and when you look at fucking Ben Affleck.
Speaker 3: Who's see him awesome, who's famously really cool, dude, dude.
Speaker 2: He was like sitting I think there was a picture of him like sitting next to her ass, and he was like miserable. And some people were saying like, oh, it looked like it was like a Euphorix like Tears of Joy type of thing. I was like, no, that's sorrow in his face. Imagine being like he has a Bikinia on it.
Speaker 1: He's just sitting holding his head.
Speaker 2: It's just so I'm like, bro, something is wrong. When you have somebody that's prestige just right, it's like it's like it's like it makes me wonder about Beyonce too, because it's like a jay Z is a fucking camel and he's like, I'm going to cheat on this fucking one. Like he's a camel, he's Joe Camel, Like completely crazy. If you see Joe Cammel put in jay Z, Joe Cammell, you know exactly what I'm talking about. You searched that, and ever.
Speaker 1: Since I saw that, he was just like, oh yeah, no, yeah, he is a literal jay Z looks like that, uh, like that animal creature from toy soldiers or a cleft palate, Like there's something he's as a strange, looks like a small soldier. What is his name that he looks like.
Speaker 3: He looks like if they made a black thumb, thumb, that'd be jay Z. Yeah, if they somehow created one of those.
Speaker 2: But it's just not out man. And but he got one of the most rich you're streamly rich, extremely influential, right, we get it.
Speaker 3: But he's probably gonna get intro with some Diddy ship too.
Speaker 1: Apparently, Apparently there's way.
Speaker 3: Too many lines that like, there's a lot of lines that lead back to jay Z. Apparently there's people.
Speaker 1: That are absolutely dude.
Speaker 2: People are kind of going nuts right now because I even saw like some clown world I forgot some fucking Twitter guy that was just trying to push that Oh it was Usher's apparently Usher he got his Twitter hacked and then like so all of his ship was purged, and then somebody saw, oh my god, he's deleting all this ship. After these allegations came out, and then Pink, they said the same thing about Pink, but it turns out so Usher got hacked and then Pink purged her Twitter way back in the beginning of the year for like whatever health reasons or some mental health reasons. But they're connecting it to Diddy. Like everybody's trying to find something and be.
Speaker 1: Like, oh what did they do?
Speaker 2: This is crazy And I'm like yoah yea, I gotta slow you gotta slow down.
Speaker 1: There's those I know that's.
Speaker 3: Real, like there' stuff is going on.
Speaker 1: But also like everywhere I know there are videos of of Trump going like, h puff daddy. He's a good friend of mine. He's a good friend. He's a good guy, and it's like he dude, he definitely one of those parties, dude party freaking freak out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, frequently, he definitely went to one of those did you see that thing of a was it was it Conan? Was it Conan O'Brien that was talking to him? I can't remember something. There was a talk show host from back in the day and he and Diddy was talking about his parties, and I think it was Conan and he was like concerned.
Speaker 1: He was like, this sounds like not good, like.
Speaker 3: Often often calling on Brian's on the right side of things. He from with a guy from from that seventies show talking about like being a predator and he's like, you're a monster and you should go to jail, like you should. Like it wasn't even like a joke. It was straight up. It was like you should be in jail.
Speaker 1: He played it. He played it like a joke, but he was like, yeah, I remember that with with Danny Masterson, and I don't.
Speaker 3: Think you played it like a joke. I think people are.
Speaker 1: He's a talk show this guy, But that's how you do it.
Speaker 2: It's like, that's that's exactly it's a joke. But also you can tell when somebody is being serious, but they're also just making it lighthearted. It's like when it's like if you're telling someone like like oh man, you're fucking nuts, you know, and like it sounds lighthearted, but you know, the motherfucker's actually nuts. You're like, we're never talking after this, like one of those things after this, like we're not we're not having any more communication.
Speaker 3: Cartoon cartoons, Friday ass motherfucker, what is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Conan. Conan is usually like he's like one of those vestiges of old media that like I I'm glad to still see around. Yeah, and consistently, like every time he comes up with the news, it's never like it's never disgusting or scary, right like that.
Speaker 3: Again, finds out someone's a pedophile twenty years early. It says something, but no one listens. It's like you just get it.
Speaker 2: Would be like you said, like weird howl or something. Conan o'bien would be one of those people that if something fucked up came out, that would definitely break my heart because he's he's been connected to.
Speaker 1: Too many of my memories, like too many, like.
Speaker 2: Fucking the Simpsons when he was writing The Simpsons back when I was religiously watching Late Now with Conan O'Brien and they fucking when they when they got the rights to like uh Walker Texas Ranger. He had this lever. Yeah, that fucking lever was like crack to me. Just randomly out of nowhere doing the show. He'll literally pause for like five seconds and just pull the lever and show the dumbest fucking clip from those shows, and I was like, this is made for me.
Speaker 1: I love there was. My favorite clips of him is like when he got fired, when he got fired from the from the Tonight Show and he was it was his last week of shows and he was just like wasting all of NBC's money. Yeah, yeah, he was just like is this literally trying to make the most expensive skits possible? It series like here's a here's here's unrestricted super Bowl footage next to uh an original Picasso UH with the caviar spraying all over it. It's I it's not even funny. Is this fruited? It's just so crail. It's just petty. But he deserved it.
Speaker 2: See him the Tonight Show, So that was like cool, little like caveat Yeah, just like, okay, that will never exist.
Speaker 1: It existed.
Speaker 2: Fu.
Speaker 1: I hate fucking Jaylen.
Speaker 3: I can't stand this, but whatever time he laughs, I get angrier. He's still fucking weird ass. Hot dog looking ahead, hot dog looking at his head, look like a hot dog in a bun.
Speaker 2: I just want to steal some of his cars and crash them, that's all. I just I just want to like crash his car.
Speaker 3: And he's a good job with on his own.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just want to break into his factory or whatever.
Speaker 1: It just crashed. Crash? Is that? Is that what happened? He half back right now because how badly crashed? Yo? I thought, Uh, that's crazy, I thought, I thought he just I literally, like in my mind, this has been true for like years. In my mind, the story is Jay Leno got into one of his cars and exploded, like I don't know. I never thought about like how he got burned up.
Speaker 3: And also I can tell you one hundred percent that is not it.
Speaker 1: Crash it wait, hold on, hold on one hundred percent. You get that maybe ninety nine percent?
Speaker 3: Maybe, Okay, I can tell I can tell you a solid fit. I'm done myself. I'll you tell you definitely seven solid sixty percent chance the car just didn't blow up when he got into it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, that's fair. Those are fair odds.
Speaker 3: But I don't I don't know. I could be wrong. I can be very wrong in fact.
Speaker 1: Well, but yeah, no, dude, those Diddy parties, like everybody kind of knew aout him. I remember hearing a wheezer so mention it tweet. I tweeted about it. But I don't think anybody really heard that record, So I don't think anybody got it. But there was like a there's a song called fucking I think it's train Wrecks from Hurley, which is like, not a particularly good record, but that song is pretty good. They talk about like it's like we'll crash a Diddy party in disguise is a lyric, and it's like, what's going on? Why do you know you have to be in disguise? What's going on here? Rivers? Rivers? What's going on? Would I would have liked to run into him and be like, hey man, what was that about?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: Man? What's going on? And he probably I can't. I can't say I can't. I'm sorry. If I tell you, he'll get me a dot on his head, just the Diddy dot. It's like, yeah, but yeah, so that that that whole story is crazy. I don't think anything new. And I said I saw there's so much fake news going out around it too. Like I saw like the thing where it's like they photoshopped Kamala Harris next to him, even though it's like.
Speaker 2: Did that, well, at least he didn't literally shared it. He shared it. The guy that the guy that has ties to Diddy had the audacity to share a picture with Kamala next to Diddy.
Speaker 1: I can't. Yeah, it's not anything. Look the photo, the photo. I don't know if there is a photo of Kamala next to Ditty, but that photo was not real. That photo was like the photo that I saw was like they took Diddy, They took Diddy's face and put it on fucking Montel Williams. She's crazy.
Speaker 3: He shared that. Did he really share that?
Speaker 1: He shared it?
Speaker 2: Yes, he did, of course he did. He shared the fake endorsement of a Taylor Swift. He shared the the Taylor Swift who endorsed fucking well no, sorry, what's his name?
Speaker 3: Biden?
Speaker 2: And clearly Kama I guess yeah, so clearly she was gonna endorse Kamala Waltz, right, but then fucking Trump's like, oh hey, nice, ai, he thank you so much, and then fucking like a month later, he just in all caps, I hate Taylor Swift, which is funny, funny.
Speaker 1: And then and then ten seconds later he got shot at like ten minutes ten minutes later. Yo, you can't listen the Swifties. They will kill you. They will kill you. I would never cross them, no way.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, then they're not playing they're not playing basketball, they're playing like rape. They're playing rugby with guns.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I've seen I've seen Taylor Swift fans congeal into one unified mass and almost like a Katamari in some ways. If you remember Katamari just rolling around town, you don't know everything.
Speaker 2: I remember Demase, I remember Galvatron from Transformers, all the trunk I've been I've been on a roll. I've been on a role watching because I've just been curious. I was like, fuck it, I'm gonna just watch all of them because I haven't you know, why not? I haven't seen the original one since they came out, and let's just see what they're about.
Speaker 1: When the fourth one.
Speaker 3: Rolls around live were you alive? When the first one the like iconic movie? The are you talking about? No? You were not here yet? Right?
Speaker 1: They eight?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know what year it was, but I've seen fucking all of them.
Speaker 3: There you weren't alive. There's no way you were alive during that because that was like early eighties.
Speaker 2: If it was early eighties of eighty eight, yeah, so, but there was one that did come out the late eighties.
Speaker 1: But uh, it's hard.
Speaker 2: I don't really remember the years when it comes to like those movies because I'm not they're they're fucking cheesy, you know, even though they're like fun, but they're still really fucking cheesy, even like the one where the band America is doing the theme song and it's fucking just cringe, dude, you got the touch?
Speaker 3: That's is such an iconic moment, and it's just like, that's such an iconic moment though there it is. It's silly as fun, but it's good moment.
Speaker 2: Fucking I feel embarrassed watching it, Like if you turn if you if you watch it muted, it's better. Like, but that fucking song is.
Speaker 1: Like you.
Speaker 2: Just said that, it's the same. Okay, let's put it this way. I don't hate that song. I feel the same way about say. Everybody I think unanimously likes the soundtrack of Marvelus Capcom too, but we also recognize that this is not fighting game music. Like we recognize both things simultaneously because every other fighting game that has existed has never done anything like that before. Because this is lounge music. This is music that you've vibe and chilled to. It's not music that gets you pumped up. Now say, well, it's not even I guess that's just that would be.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't know if I would agree that. I think by the nature of it complimenting the game so well it becomes fighting.
Speaker 2: I think it is because the game was so good, it was so well accepted.
Speaker 1: If the game was trashed, for example, people.
Speaker 2: Would have been like shitting on that, be like, oh, that's a cool soundtrack, Like the music isn't bad music, but since the game as bad, this was terrible, it just become like I like the music. It does not when I'm hearing say, Captain America's theme song Marvel's Marvel One, that shit gets me pumped up. When I hear Wolverine's song and Marvel One gets me pumped up. There is one exception. Spider Man's music in Marvel One is actually very much like a fucking Marvel two, like it makes you kind of want to, It makes you kind of want to just kind of groove that, and it sounds all lounge and jazzy. So that's the exception. But yeah, but like those I still love. Like when I hear it's gonna take you for a ride, it just immediately it's like propaganda. It's like it's like you turn into a Manchurian canon as soon as I hear gonna take you for a ride, I see that supid screen and they hear.
Speaker 1: Like, dude, it's so good. It really is like that. Yeah, man, that whole game is.
Speaker 3: It's like, I'm way more American when you hear.
Speaker 1: That every now and again, every now and again, just like sound design really slaps you know, and it's just like that's one of those games where it's just like the sound team fucking nailed it, Like that game would be fun. That game would be fun with just the sounds and none of the characters. Like if it was literally, if it was literally stick figures fighting each other to that same exact music, with those same exact sound effects, it would be like, this is mom, it's one of them. Wait for what do you say? I can't wait for I can't wait for, you know, visuals to be a part of this.
Speaker 2: That was Lighting the bottle though, right because like they it can never be done again. It just it won't like as far as it just it just won't work.
Speaker 1: That was that was like the middle point, the transitionary period too, because like looking back at that game, like I kind of forgot certain details of it, Like I kind of forgot that the backgrounds were three D and the characters were pixel kind of like sprite art, Like I forgot that that was part of that game. Like I've forgot that's how that worked. But now it's like before that it was all pixel and after that it was all three D and there's like that. That was like that middle period where it's like, oh, this is good. This is a good mix of technology. It reminds me of it reminds me of Odd World for the PS one, where that was like they had like pre rendered, like all of the stages were pre It's Final Fantasy seven as well, where like right, oh, all the stages are pre rendered, so it looks crazy good and then your kind of like kind of like pixels. It's like, yeah, well it's cool. It like it gives it gives such a cool like style to like the world that you're in. And now it's like it's all three D. It used to be all pixels and you had this like weird experimental period in time where they were fucking around with both of them. Yeah, and you got a little bit of that too with like what's that Kingston? You might know what the fuck is? What the fuck is that game? Uh, the one that looks Octopath Traveler where it's like it's kind of doing that again. Yeah, but like it's such a rare thing, Like I don't think you'll ever see a fighting game like that again where it's like, oh, we're gonna have pixel art sprites and like fully three D, we're.
Speaker 3: Never gonna have that sprice probably taking more work than like actually just making what what's not pixelart?
Speaker 1: Pixel art is hard. Yeah, it's it's it's kind of hard to do.
Speaker 3: It was It was fine when that's all they could do. Is that is how you make games, But now they're like, no, no, we don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: It's a skill set that nobody really has anymore. Like people, people when people when somebody grows up now and they want to make video games. They're learning like unity and unreal, Like they're not right, they're not learning how to make fucking pixel art, right, you know, right tragic generally speaking. Yeah, anyway, right, anyway, did he's did he's gay?
Speaker 2: I mean, he's definitely there's some gay in him for sure, because you know, he wasn't just fucking women, you know that, Like, there's no way you're gonna have seven hundred or whatever the fuck you're gonna have that many dildos and just be and just fucking jigs that, like, like there's.
Speaker 1: No way there's I don't have seven hundred dilldos. I have zero.
Speaker 2: And it upsets me And I'm like, why is there no dildos in this house?
Speaker 3: I have none? And I'm okay with that.
Speaker 1: Fucking lame dude, You're lame of ship. All right, let's move on. Let's move on to this. This this this so uh, Derek's kind of new to this. He he just stumbled into this this morning. Apparently, yes, this morning. But some of you guys, some of you listeners might be familiar with the act man. We've talked about him, have we has he guessed it on the show, like remotely.
Speaker 2: I remember vividly talking about him when we did the one live show because it was him versus Quantum TV.
Speaker 1: Quantum TV. That's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this is a very similar situation, which is funny.
Speaker 1: Is yeah, So I'll catch you guys up to sweet so act man obviously a YouTube content guy. Good dude. I like him a lot. We've hung out a couple of times. I think the last time I saw him was Creator Clash. Yeah yeah, and he was drunk and asking asking me to make more videos. That was sweet, but he was he was so recently he's gotten into a bit of a kerfuffle, a bit of a bit of a brew haha, if you will, with this guy named Andy Pant's Gaming. Now. Andy pants Gaming is a guy I've never heard of before this whole situation happened, like largely yeah, he's a largely like nothing person. He makes the kind of stuff you would expect. He he makes like, oh, well, why are females so ugly in video games? Now? Why is woke? Everything's woke? Everything? Everything's gay, That's the big one. Everything's gay, Like literal why not a gay de prop exactly, no exaggeration, literally that it's literally that kind of content. And so I can't remember exactly what sparked the fight between them, but they agreed. Do you know what it was?
Speaker 2: He made a video saying these content creators are woke, that's right, and he.
Speaker 1: Was called nail. He called out, I think, if I'm remembering correctly, he called that act man Luke's Stevens and skill up all these people. I know, I don't know Luke very well at all, I don't think, but I know I know skill up and uh yeah Actman obviously. So it's very funny to see. I never actually watched that video, but I saw the thumbnail because I figured I know what the video is gonna be. Of course, I was like, oh, yeah, I get it. That's funny, and I saw Actman watch it, and so he agreed to basically debate this andy pants guy act Man. So they go on a stream together, and uh, he just kind of trounces him, not like brutally or anything. He just clearly like the anti pants didn't he well, first of all, he has no point, Like, he doesn't have a good point, he doesn't have good reasoning, he doesn't have anything to say. And so Actman was just constantly like what are you, Like, what are you doing here?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 1: Like just dog walking him Andy, and so the stream. So the stream ends, and then I guess something happens where you know, he disables the comments, he unlists the stream, he relists the stream, but like keeps the comments disabled, and so actman posts the stream on his channel with comments enabled, saying like, hey, look if I if I did badly whatever, like come come criticize me. I don't care, we keep the comments up. And so he so Andy copyright striped him, which is big no, no, like that. There's there's no faster way to get yourself on the ship list of literally everybody on YouTube than to do that, like it, it really is it. You might as well have killed yourself on camera with with a p You might as well have put a gun in your mouth and shot yourself with a with like a canvas behind you with like the best of me written on it. Because to do it also not only just to do it, but to do it to the act man attorney essentially like he just.
Speaker 2: Gave him goal golden goose, like he just like, oh, let's make another grandiose video.
Speaker 3: If you didn't like Kelly, you just gave Kelly so much money for the next few months, so much money. If that's my friend, So I'm not on your side, buddy, But like if anybody was there to tell you, like, hey, not that one. Don't keep engaging this guy. Did he not see what he did to Quantum?
Speaker 1: Did dead?
Speaker 3: Now that I'm smoking, he's a smoking crater. Now he's still it's been over a year. He's a smoking crater.
Speaker 1: It's just, dude, Like, you cannot. People will mobilize around content, around copyright strike abuse like like nothing like it is. It really is like a sacred kind of rule where it's like especially like, look, there's an argument to be made whether or not people you know are stealing content or whatever, right, like fine, But in this scenario, especially as YouTube has evolved over time, like it's just generally agreed upon. I've noticed that if people are on a debate with each other, they both upload the thing. Like that's been like a pretty common of course, that has always been a thing because they're yeah, that's it's yeah, but especially now his debate content has been kind of like oh, yeah, it's a lot. But because long form content is more the the meta, now a lot of people are posting their own sides of the debate and you know whatever, and then there's like the debate host channel that has it. It's a pretty common rule here and so for this dude to just not be aware of that or just not care, not care, it's crazy. It's definitely had his own pants himself or notthing like that.
Speaker 3: There's no way.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about this guy. So I've to be fair. I've only had about maybe forty minutes to look into him. There's a video I don't know the gentleman's name. I wish I would I like to. I would like to shot him up because he actually made a really good video. Oh it's it's still up here. This guy's name is the gamer Tron show and he Andy Pant's gaming is a liar and I can prove it. And so I was looking at other stuff and I got twenty minutes into this video, and twenty minutes into it was already just like in fucking sanity. How lazy of a griftery is how he started off being a a political gaming platform, talking about how much he enjoyed fucking what was the Ubisoft game that came out with the boats and.
Speaker 1: Ship the ships. Oh uh, sculling bones.
Speaker 2: He fucking enjoyed the shit of skull and bones and was pushing back against people that were shitting on it. He enjoyed Red Fall. He thoroughly enjoyed Red Fall, one of his favorite games. I can't remember what it was, but it was it was a very you know, gay inclusive, you know, like diverse game. It was like it was like a fucking like an Overwatch type thing. I can't remember what it was called, but it was this game of the year. I forgot what it was, what it was called, but he liked it more than Halo Infinite. He was basically all of his old content and then fucking like, not even a month later, he made that wire games not all masculine, and once that blew up, then he started making this just specifically gay content, anti gay content. Privated a bunch of his old content to show that, oh how he used to be a complete pussy and liked terrible games.
Speaker 1: He liked terrible games. He liked games that were underwhelming and well how he described it, and that you did you did you watch the debate would get you because since it was taken down, so he's talking about how like he says at one point, he's like, yeah, I used to I used to go hard for Xbox uh and like whatever, like so what? And then then there's a point that there's a point in the in the video where he's like where he talks, he kind of gives away the game a little bit where he's like, yeah, I'm a religious person and I debated atheists and then I lost twenty two subscribers show, so I shouldn't have done that, And he just kind of says that, and it's acman didn't really pick up. I wish he would have went harder, because there are certain points where I'm like, dude, what the fuck did you just say? You're so stupid this guy. I would have torn this guy to shreds. And I think act that was being like a lot nicer than he needed to be. But it's just like, dude, you're not being an authentic person if you if you, if you feel this way and you want to debate atheists, losing twenty two subscribers, shouldn't be like, oh, I shouldn't do that, you know what I mean? That's just like that's you, is it not right? So? Now aren't aren't you literally by not doing what you want to do to play Cayon audience. Aren't you then pandering in the way that you accuse these game studios of doing. I don't know, it's very it's very fucking silly. It's his point about masculinity in games is really fucking.
Speaker 3: Stupid to say.
Speaker 1: His point was that in the debate, his point was that we used to get hyper masculine games, and now now everything is feminine. One hundred percent of games are gay and woke. Literally, he says this, this so lazistic, it's so lazy. But I mean, it doesn't even take into account the fact that, like, dude, most games don't I don't know how to I don't know how to tell somebody this because it feels like they just don't play games. So it feels weird that they're even having a conversation. But most games don't have set in stone protagonists now, like most games are build your own people kind of games. Now, Like, I like, what was the last game that even had Like, actually, the one that I one that comes to mind is one that I played recently, Immortals of Avim, which is literally you play as a straight white guy, right, like and like, I like feel.
Speaker 3: Like most games like games that are like new like New IPS very much. So yes, like now IPS, you're definitely like you're do whatever the fuck you want, like hey, here's a blank slate and make your character have eight hands like but before like obviously you're doing like a series like yes, Got of War three is God of War two is not going to have you play as a trance h a trance woman running around with freaking a treys somebody.
Speaker 2: The biggest games, I mean, think about Arthur Morgan, think about fucking yeah Parker dude, think about like fucking uh space Marines that just came out Space Marines too.
Speaker 3: Those are.
Speaker 1: Space Marine, Space Marine, Doom Maternal obviously their remakes, but Dead Space and Residueval four fucking still white. Yeah, it's it's it's complete nonsense. What's happening lazy, it's lazy. It's not they know it's not true. What's happening is that there are more games that don't have solid protagonists because more games are letting you build your own character. That's what's happened. Yeah, And by the way, it's it's helpful to note that when games like Years of War or Doom or Space Marine. When those games come out, that is also pandering.
Speaker 3: We like it because Christopher understanding what words mean ands be defined. I appreciate.
Speaker 1: I should clarify it's not it's not pandering in the malicious way that they like that they ascribe to everything, but George, they have an audience that they have in mind to capture, and it's like, this is we're making this game for this audience. It's targeted, targeted content. I am fully aware that when a Gears of War games comes out and it's like fucking raw rah, fucking bloody Chainsaws, I'm fully aware that they are looking at my demographic and being like they're gonna eat this ship up, and you know what, I'll gladly reward it.
Speaker 3: It's the same thing for me when fucking when BG three came, I was like, oh, this is the kind of game I want to play, or fucking or dragon Age, dragon Age. I shouldn't be buying dragon Age. There's no reason I.
Speaker 1: Love it, just it just it just blows my mind that people don't understand, like when a game pandas, or like when a game targets a different audience, that that's not an exception to the like, that's not like a different thing, You're just not in the the exact window of what's happening. Like this is the same thing. It's the same way it's always operated. It's just you're not the prime target. And that's fine.
Speaker 3: And that thing that turns into is like it's because something is for someone else does not mean as antithetical to you.
Speaker 2: See, the thing is a lot of those people making the content understand that, but they are capturing the fucking dummies that think that everything even though they're not even going to bed. I remember this, dude, I remember when the culture War was really starting to slow down. I might have mentioned this before, but there was CW's Catwoman was coming out, and then a bunch of people and I made a video being like, why would I be.
Speaker 1: Upset about this?
Speaker 2: This is clearly not for me. A CW shows. I've tried watching CW shows. I gave Arrow and Slash a little bit. Arrow started off being okay, and then it turned into a CW show and I was like, oh, this clearly is not for me. It's for young people, especially young women. That is that is their target demographic c WS. That is fine, that's completely fine. I was just like, as soon as I realized it's like, oh, I stopped watching.
Speaker 3: I'm not upset. I was just like, oh, it's just not interesting to me, not my train anymore.
Speaker 1: You know, this would literally this would like, dude, it would literally it would literally be like me being fucking furious at Persona for being so anime, Like why is Persona so fucking anime? It's so fucking Japanese and chitty and dumb and gay? What the fuck is this dumb shit? It's like, this is I'm not this is not for me.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's exhausting. It's the what upsets me is because it's not even the Andi pants game, because the grifters are gonna come.
Speaker 1: It's just and it's just annoying.
Speaker 2: That they don't have to try even a little bit anymore, because back in the day, back in the day snake oil sells mean would get hanged and ran out of town, so they'd have to try to really be convincing, to be like, I'm selling you something that is worth having. Now it is the laziest, shittiest bullshit and they're still accepting it, And I'm like, what has happened.
Speaker 1: They don't get hanged dude and ran out of town dangling from a branch violet.
Speaker 2: Back in the day, some people when they were clearly being snuffed out, like like susted out there like this guy is selling me bullshit, and then the town would beat the fuck out of them, run him out of town, hang them whatever, arrest them. They would there would be consequences, they would pick. They would beat them. Have to sleep throat and walk up to a volcano and drop.
Speaker 3: Them in like heartlessly, like with like with like two frames sucking a horse.
Speaker 2: They have a horse taking them to the volcano. Jawn quartered them as he's falling into the volcano. So they got to sacrifice the horses too, unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Buttunately gotta go to can you so wait so wait? So how I'm imagining this is working is that they almost he's in the so no no, no, So he's in the center of the volcano. He's dangling from like a helicopter. And then in the four quadrants of the edge of the volcano there are horses is tied to his limbs, and then they throw the horses into the volcano, and then they yank his arms and legs off and then just dip him into the volcano with the helicopter. His horses always die to though, they always died, right, Well, there's it's a good thing. There are so many yeah, yeah, plany of horses. These are these are are drawing quarter horses specifically meant for sacrifice.
Speaker 3: Did you ever see that horses feet like horses hooves, they keep growing.
Speaker 1: I didn't know they kept They're like tentacles. Yeah, no, no, no, the nail part that's a name. Oh, I don't know whatever. I could give a fun I don't know. I can give a fuck. You tried to answer, I gave you something answer and you got upset to shut me. Yeah, were talking about the horse tenacles. So I just I don't care.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't want to be present.
Speaker 1: I will see.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, So you're totally right, though, like the the effort that the effort that used to have to go into it at least demanded some level of respect, and now it kind of does. Now it's just like this is like your phone. This in so so obviously to the point where like you're not even really preparing for a debate in front of your entire audience to the point where like, you look so stupid even to them, right, And it's like imagine like I don't know, man, there's just no effort there. Uh dude sucks. It's crazy. I just I barely learned about it.
Speaker 2: I was like, I can't believe this guy has videos that have like over a million views or something, and it is the laziest fucking content. Like he's not saying anything. He's just saying this ship is gay. And I'm like, not even in a funny, ironic way like how we would banter about shit, but literally.
Speaker 1: This is gay. Actman started that debate being like, you're this is satire, right, Like you're joking right, because it is. It is. That's what it sounds like. It feels satistical. It's unbelievably stupid. Uh, but but it's also profitable. So it's like, hey, look man, like he's gonna he's gonna do it because it's gonna make him. It's you're gonna make him more money than his off antic opinion is going to make them, oh one thousands.
Speaker 2: Exactly what happened right when he was just like, oh yeah, I'm gonna say I'm Christian and I hate gays, and then all of a sudden, the money started pouring in, and like, well, dude, do you remember real quick, do you remember the fucking Harry Potter thing where there was a lot of these guys, the anti woke people that were supporting Harry Potter because there was some people trying to boycott because of what's your name, h J. K Rollings an anti trans rhetoric, and so they were supporting that ship. But then this guy is saying, don't play this ship, it's witchcraft. And then he's like, I'm just like, bro, what you can He was like, like a Christian man would not play these games, would not play this game. And then you know, a completely ignores a doom though you know you can play games with demons in it, and shit, that's that's fine.
Speaker 3: That's fine. That the hogwarts because you're a holy justifier of God's will and doom, you're bringing down damnation on the devil's work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess you kill angels in that game though, technically, so like yeah, even I know, even though like literally doom guys demon charge. But I'm not mistaken. That's why it's so fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's issues he's I just he's all over the fucking place. But it's man, I just it does it does make me. It does make me want to more than ever, maybe just even because there's a guy in hip hop space. His name is deleted, and he distorts his voice and he's been talking. He's been kind of like gaining a little bit of traction. Now he's not a grift or anything, but he has I think I've seen this content before he has. He might have seen it like a half mask on like anime ship. Yeah, something like you've seen him before. But uh so it made me think more than ever. I'm like, you know what, we've been talking all this shit about starting grifting ship. I was like, I'm because the one thing I want to do is like, I don't want to use my voice because people are gonna get on, they're gonna find they're gonna figure it out it's me pretty quickly. So I'm like, oh, I'll just store my voice like this dude and just literally do what this andy pants guy's doing wing and then as soon as I hit one hundred K, I'm just gonna be like, oh yeah, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: I was lying the whole time.
Speaker 1: I've done. That was fun. I got my.
Speaker 2: Plaque or whatever, I got the plaque thing, I'm done.
Speaker 1: I would have it, say like one hundred thousand subscribers, and you know how you can have them, you can have it say whatever whatever you wanted to say. Yeah, I would just have all of them, all of them idiots, to immortalize them. Which are the names?
Speaker 2: Should it be what it sounds better, grifter gaming or like grift gaming, like should it be Like no, you can't, you can't draw attention to but I feel like they would. They would think it's un ironic or something and they's cool.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's true.
Speaker 3: Is full of people that are autistic.
Speaker 1: Right, you have to go you have to go almost old school. You have to go like the what do you got? Uh? The there's something you remember? Do you remember those? Yes? Like it would be some fucking cartoon character and to see.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was gonna be a top hat and a going like this and then having like three different fucking frames.
Speaker 1: It would be this, it would be like arms crossed, then it would.
Speaker 3: Be and then it'd be upset, then it'd be upset. Yes, yes, it has to be the upset one.
Speaker 2: That's fucking amazing. All right, so this is what happened. You're gonna start.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna start not gay gaming. I think it's so fun.
Speaker 3: I like it, but put gaming in there. I'm making that account right now. I'm making a YouTube account right now.
Speaker 1: Actually, I gotta figure out how to do a I how to how to I'll do like a YouTube, have a a YouTuber.
Speaker 3: They go there like say a bout of shit with a voice distorder, and then one day he'll just be me and I'm like, you guys are dumb.
Speaker 1: This is not a bad this is this is the most excited I felt to do something. God, I'm actually kind of pupped for Like what do you put too much? You could record it with your phone, you know whatever, because what do you like?
Speaker 3: What do you like? No one's ever like I guess everybody's loved the money too much. They're like, I can't get up this money. But the idea of like having like a channel like that, like like a fucking super concervative channel. Then like you hit like a like your hundred can and you like you're really your face You're like, you guys are fucking dumb. Man. Yeah, I all believe I was lying.
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on, what's the time stamp? Wait, hold on, what's the time stamp? On? This?
Speaker 3: On this?
Speaker 1: So where are we at? Oh fifty one? I was like, it's been so long since been done? Is like, where is it? So block? I want you to censor out when I say the channel, all of our channel I do want to use. I think I I think I am gonna like it because because I love that so much it sucks. I love it too. I love the idea this is so it's really dumb. But who gets to one hundred k first? Oh my god, the.
Speaker 2: Races gonna be so easy, especially you know it's because we're not completely stupid. So just having even a little bit of elevated like of a talking point to a grift would probably make people like this guy's really fucking intelligent instead of just being like how smoo gay gay get gig game gay, No, don't support Western gaming.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I'm I'm starting this channel today and we're gonna I'm gonna I'm gonna spend so much of my night on photoshop building this stupid fucking okay, okay, gotcha all our names so you can do it.
Speaker 3: And then you just like we just we just kind of float around the manosphere to get shot out some like Tait and sneak. O.
Speaker 1: All right, let's move on. I'm actually I'm actually excited. I'm really excited about this. All right, last thing, dragon Age, some new dragon Age stuff. Sweeny didn't see it. I think, yeah, I don't know how you. I don't know how you guys. It seems look mixed, but mostly positives.
Speaker 3: Say, it's actually really fun, Like that's what it is, like, it's a really fun game.
Speaker 2: At least I think what's gonna happen is the people that are thea origin stands. There's nothing you can do for them. There's just not it just can't you know, it's nothing that so you can't can't really focus on that anymore. So I would say focus on people who enjoyed, at least even mildly enjoyed it quisition. So then it's like, all right, so then there's somewhat of a of a decent comparison, and listening to those people, they're like, yeah, I think people are gonna enjoy the game, But there are little things here and there, like say, I'm looking at that, I don't understand I've actually been really trying. I've been trying to find I've been trying to find somebody. I've been trying to find a picture of a of a Canari that doesn't look absolutely fucking ridiculous, Like, oh, yeah, no, the Canari is happening with that?
Speaker 1: What is going on with that?
Speaker 3: They look really silly? Look really.
Speaker 2: Why because it looks like a half human half Kunari thing. And I'm like, the made them like people.
Speaker 1: Literally, it literally looks like somebody from the Concord team made them. Yeah, like snuck into BioWare and was like, let me design.
Speaker 2: I don't understand because dragon age will origins. They just look like, you know, oh, they showed them. One guy, he just kind of like a nigga, you know. It was like, oh, this is like the black people, I guess or something. You're like corn rows and ship and then and then number two. All of a sudden, I'm like, yo, what happened These motherfuckers like demons now? And I was like, they look fucking amazing. I was like, this is a cool ass design.
Speaker 1: Three. I mean they look the coolest, the cool They look amazing too. They're like terrible.
Speaker 3: They're literally t Flings Like, Actually, if I'm not mistaken, I think they're like they're like t Flings, Like this is the t Flings, These are our own creation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty.
Speaker 2: It's the I'm kind of holding on to, like maybe they'll have regular looking ones in the game that aren't customizable, because I've only seen that customizable ship.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to.
Speaker 3: See some Canari titties.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: If I'm being honest, Bro, I'm tired. I'm tired of like being respectful. Man, I'm just trying to see naked Canari's. Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they did drop the button.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm there for.
Speaker 2: You can go back and play Inquisition see that. I think the Iron bowls Penis. I think you see that.
Speaker 1: It's not a for Penis right now, that's later, right, fair enough? He I don't know, man, they so far over what I've seen the game. It looks kind of cool, like I'm kind of flirting with the idea, maybe checking it out, But like that Canari design looks fucking like objectively objectively it's bad. Like there's no, there's no. It astounds me that nobody on the team was like, hey, this looks like ship looks so.
Speaker 3: As much as that, like they're not He's not even big the way they're supposed to be. I thought it was is it like is are we is? What's happening is real Kudari in the game, and he's a hybrid because it looks like a half human half Kudari thing. Humans have some ship like what their heads can Canaris have babies with people?
Speaker 2: As far they've I don't think they've ever you could fuck them because but like I don't know if they could breed. They've never They've never explored that.
Speaker 1: This game. This is kind of this is kind of the thing where like I feel like this is a toxic positivity type thing. I think I see the radiation of toxic positivity because there's no way an idea like this would make it this far into production to the point where like this is how the design is going to ship unless you had a culture at the studio of like, we cannot we can't be truly constructively critical of the work going on here, which apparently was like a big reason why Concord looked the way it was. That was like Colin broke that story on Sacred It's been making the rounds on Twitter it's crazy, but like apparently that studio was like that game was really prioritized by the higher ups to the point where like any any critique was pretty much like not listen to or allowed or people didn't feel comfortable like actually saying like what looked bad and what didn't look because like it was so supported by like upper management and stuff. So like that strikes me. Like the Canari design here strikes me as something like that, where it's like no self respecting person could look at that and say, good job sick, Like, oh good job, like that you look you need You don't have to be a dick, but you do have to be straight with people when you're making ship like this, because this looks bad, Dude, it does not the game, not the overall game, not the gameplay, not the story, and not the not the overall visual design. Although like that's kind of subjective. I think it kind of looks like whatever. But if it was if it was Halo and it looked like this, I'd be like a little bit weirded out by it for sure, Like it's jarring, But like the Canari are the most offensive thing about it, Like easily it's by like a one.
Speaker 2: It is fucking mind blowing that and you're probably right, which makes me worry about because the most important thing, more important than the gameplay really to to dire Daggetage fans, is the narrative. The fucking character development is it? Like, is there gonna be like a good growth and a good arc and shit like that, And if it's something like this slips, it does worry me a little bit that that could translate to things like, well, will you look at the art designer, You're like, this is a little funny, and also can be the characters, and like Varick is a very well established character since too. If he's not classic Verick, god damn, it's gonna be hard to get the play it will be around him. If he's not like you know what I'm saying, so things like that, then I'm like, all right, this is the only thing I may not I'm gonna buy it.
Speaker 1: This is just no way around. It's sixty bucks too, so it's not even seven.
Speaker 3: I'll buy the fact that you're like trying to like do this facade like you're not gonna It's like me saying I'm not gonna buy it, like I'm buying a fuck out of that gate, Like, there's no way I'm not getting the game.
Speaker 2: It's funny how ten dollars actually would have probably changed my made a difference for me if if it was if it was so that seventy bucks, I probably be like, ah, I'm gonna wait for it.
Speaker 1: Ten dollars difference and I'm like, I don't know it A way it would take.
Speaker 3: It would take you getting the game and telling me it's completely dogs. For me not to buy that game. You'd have to be like, it's completely dogs. Is there anything you like?
Speaker 1: You have to be like no, And I'd be like, I probably wouldn't get it.
Speaker 3: If you're like, oh, there's this cool there's this cool combo, I'd be like, all right, I guess I guess I'm involved.
Speaker 1: I'll check it out.
Speaker 2: Kind that would hurt my soul so badly if if it if the game turned out to be this, It can't I just can't. I can't see like I can't have been waiting for ten fucking years for a new game and I can't imagine it being completely unplayable, unenjoyable. That would really But it does scare me a little bit because that's how I actually been seeing you know what, I've just looked out last night, Mass vact dramas on sale again, you know, a bunch of sales Esteems games always on sale. I looked at the reviews and there was a ton of positive reviews pouring in, and I was like, what the fuck's happening. So I started reading something on what version of canon is this? And I was just like, Okay, there's a lot of people that aren't. I guess they're probably not diehard into the trilogy, and and so as a standalone game, this game is okay. And I feel like people standards are pretty low. But I think that's the biggest thing. If you're not aware of any of the other games, and you play this as just a sci fi third person shooter, it's okay, It's it's uh when the thing that makes it so shitty is thinking about how vast the other fucking games were and how diverse their aliens were, and how fucking lame the like the Reapers and shit were cool and stuff, and then now this this new alien and then drama. You're in a whole new galaxy and this was the best that they can fucking come up with. These purple dumb niggas, and then they just get turned into a like these subservient rock niggas, and then like it's and then there's just these robot things. They're revenue. It's so fucking blame. But like if you didn't have anything to compare.
Speaker 1: It to, not too bad. It's like are the are the? Are the?
Speaker 3: Because you're in a no galaxy. That's the biggest problems here a new galaxy, and they're they're still so similar to us. That's the big time I give from everybody, like just humanoids.
Speaker 1: I was like, are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 2: Do something like I love the Elkore, you know, and like like in the in the fucking Milky Way, where like it's so clear that these dudes are very far away from like a Turian or a.
Speaker 1: Human or something. They're not from here. They're not from here.
Speaker 2: There's something very different about these guys or the fucking Hanna are those jellyfish dudes?
Speaker 1: Like like this is cool?
Speaker 2: And then they gave us jelly purple dick like they suck. They look like like, oh, it's a Barti character or something Barty and Friends. I was like, these guys suck and then their feet are kind of like Korean's And I'm like, this is so lazy.
Speaker 1: Holy ship if you've never what were they called in that? And I can't even remember what they're called. I said.
Speaker 2: Slip because that ship was ass. I can't even remember what they're called.
Speaker 1: Duh and drama to purple, nevermember what they're called. Someone's Google's just that that's how they care, That's how they moved through Google. Oh e they're called. I can't remember what they're called. Eh. I forgot about that.
Speaker 2: How un inspired they were. I can't even remember for the life I mean, hold on, let me let me click that. I remember the guy's name is Jarrell.
Speaker 1: I think, is that right? Or no, that's that Superman's. I don't know that I said. I didn't even pick up on it.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if that's it's something close to that. I think, I you see, you see that's a problem j'ell Jael is that it. Jall is shown to be a straightforward ally, but Jall is part.
Speaker 1: Of the and and Sary and garn resist. I don't even know, dude, see as a mass effect.
Speaker 2: Fucking stand it's you know it's bad when I can't even remem remember, like what these guys are and I played just a few months ago. Remember just a few months ago, I was fucking around with this game and I couldn't finish it.
Speaker 1: I was like, this sucks. I can't And I'm like, but.
Speaker 2: If I had never played any of the other Mass Effects, this might be an okay, like, oh, you know, that was an interesting story because it's so not tied to the original trilogy that even like the references, there's barely any references to the old trilogy.
Speaker 1: They don't talk about the fucking war.
Speaker 2: Really, they don't talk about like all the shit that was going down by the time they left.
Speaker 3: So because you just wait, so explain to me what happened, so pretty much after everything happens with three if you do the basic ending, and drama to picks up afterwards to people from okay.
Speaker 1: No, so what happened?
Speaker 2: No, andrama picks up. I think around the second games. I'm sorry, I think it's number two because basically they're doing this mission to just, oh, we want to colonize another galaxy. Essentially, we want to make sure that the humans survive, or it's not even humans, it's just the Milky Way residents survive, so they're going over here to undertake this mission. If I remember correctly, it it I think it might be into response of, uh, the Reapers, but I can't remember specifically. I I but it's not a this is not a post. This is I think I can just look it up real fast, because it's been so long since I've done like I've looked up anything in this game. What I'm saying possibly could be one hundred percent wrong.
Speaker 1: Let me just look at real fast Mass Effect Andromeda. I'm looking at I'm looking up, I'm looking this ship up, and man, it's pretty right. Like I can't there's such a there's such a suck energy to like every screenshot from Massifact and Drama. It's crazy, like like every image that I see if it just screams suck like it feels just suck. It's crazy. Yeah. So it's it doesn't look good.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's between yeah Mass Effect two and three. Yeah, so yeah, this is like a response to I think it was for like a survival thing, because it might, you know, it might just everybody.
Speaker 3: Shot Sarah and he was like, I gotta come back in the future and kill and then they were like, which probably get out of here. We probably pack up and move bit. Oh weird.
Speaker 2: The characters compared to the original trilogy, Like I said, the character suck. I like the old Krogan. He's like a thousand years old or something. Good character, like an old Crogan. Yeah, they don't. They not live very low. They live to like about a thousand something for a long time. Yeah Krogan. Sorry, they live long as ship. So, like he's crazy because Krogans are just badass in general. They're just they're just no nonsense and they just talk a lot of shit. So he's just fun by default. Like he's like a like a patriarch or like kind of a type of character. So he's pretty cool. Yeah, everybody else kind of sucks. Everybody, all all the other characters. The human chick that not a lesbian but looks like one, she sucks. The British black dude sucks. He's so he's at least he's better than h what's his name, Taylor, Jacob Jesus Christ. It's like they try to make the Green Lantern John Stewart, except for just strip him of any personality. It was like, make this black military.
Speaker 1: And then have him his loyalty mission is kind of in then it doesn't really go any but then it doesn't really go anywhere.
Speaker 2: After Jacob is kind of like his dad really good mission, beautiful, beautiful, fucking I love how like they really showcase when you first land how beautiful this fucking this planet is and where he's from. Yeah, so, or the where they crash landed, where they're like where they crash landed, and so it's like, oh, this is beautiful and stuff, and it's a cool mission seeing that his dad's a a fucking dumb piece of ship and took advantage of the people and made them eat the poison fruit, and so I was a cool mission. But like after that that was the most interesting thing. And Jacob there was times in the game where he would push back to even talk to him.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's not a good time. So I'm like, what the fuck, what what is this? I'm like, I never I don't think I talked to Jacob once, and it is because he's yeah, like after I did his utimasion, I didn't, I didn't bring him anywhere. I've never not used him.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sorry, I've never used him except for the loyalty mission, right that he used Jacob a few times, but then like.
Speaker 1: What is he even go for? What does he do? I don't even remember. I don't I think he's an infiltrator? Is he because I literally don't. I couldn't tell. I don't remember. The thing is he had a pole field. He had a pole field for a while, which was which was helpful, but then I got it and then I was like, oh, well, I'm not using you for fucking literally anywhere. And to be fair, like I did avoid him primarily because he is black, but he did scare me. He did scare me. He did like he made he made me like across the street and welcome to But I think, look at that's right. This is the first thing I'm gonna this is my first video on on on my on my drifting channel, is is it's gonna be the problem with why Jacob Taylor shouldn't have been in mass effect at all, And it's it's gonna be nothing to do with the fact that he just isn't a great character. It's gonna be all to do with the fact that he's clear with the thumb nael black dude brilliant. Why are you black? You're making a lot of good points there. The problem is that Jacob is like.
Speaker 3: It's hard to not just use Garrison that game, but he's just like it's kind of like it's a real effort to use him just because he's so broken, Like he's.
Speaker 2: So but I will take look. I enjoy, like, say, just for the banter. I like to hear some of like Morton, I love his banter. I love how Eric. I just look because he's just like I know I'm the ship. I know I'm so smart and all this stuff, and he's like pretty eran, I love it. And it's fucking if you talk to him long enough, Like his show tunes. He showed like he gets into his show tunes and he breaks out into into to dance and song.
Speaker 1: It's fucking amazing. It's just like this is these are cool. Jacob doesn't do anything like that.
Speaker 2: He's just like, yeah, stuff happened, and I did stuff and yeah, and I'm like wow, Wow.
Speaker 1: What a contrast.
Speaker 2: Like Fane Creoles, he's kind of flat too, but really interesting, like you know, like this this is this like religious assassin guy, Like it's he's flat but also compelling.
Speaker 1: I was like, man, I look, I like, I like Fane in kind a bit. And when I when I when I got to Fanne, I remember feeling like, oh, I don't know, this is kind of bland. But then like by the end of it, I was like, oh no, this is is a dope. Yeah. I don't know what the hell happened, man Like, I don't know if all the riders left or whatever, but like any.
Speaker 2: That's exact, that is what happened. That's why I'm a little bit afraid of.
Speaker 1: The vil Guard.
Speaker 2: I'm a little bit like just little things that aren't a big deal, but they're kind of starting to add up a little bit.
Speaker 1: That game has to be a four out of ten for me not to buy. It's there's just I'm a little I'm just concerned that's.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna buy.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm gonna say I am gonna buy to but there's little things adding up that I'm ignoring, you know, little things that are just I'm just thinking.
Speaker 3: That I heard the game is fun. I heard there's some really cool character moments. So I'm like, all right, cool, I'll try. If it's bad, I'll just I don't know, I'll kill myself on stream, like.
Speaker 1: With the longest gun you can find.
Speaker 3: Just just It'll be in the kitchen and then we will be like Kingston, what's just I'm like, don't worry. I love you, though. It'd be like an elephant rifle that's singing you.
Speaker 1: Fucking you have another webcam so that's in the corner of your screen that shows it from the kitchen, like gets the splatter on it, sladder. Why are you you gay? Doude?
Speaker 2: That fucking did you see that guy? That's like, uh, someone called it reverse gas lighting. They're like, when I snapped my fingers, you'll forget that you were ever gay. And then the guy's like I was never gay. It's like it's so good that it is so good.
Speaker 1: That's it. That dude, that that did even reminded me of Like that reminded me of like a Leslie Nielsen uh like style. That was like a late seventies early eighties kind of like joke, I fuck with that. Yeah, that would be written. It's like if I snapped my fingers, you'll forget you the gag.
Speaker 3: Was was never gay.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, yeah, exactly, that was good. That was I was like this is fucking just they both played their parts so well. That was that was so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was great.
Speaker 1: That's that's a that's a great clip.
Speaker 3: I've cured you, friend, I've cured you.
Speaker 1: You're better now, exactly, you're all better now. You can't just you can't just to snap your fingers and state the something and I am I'm just not gay?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Should we move on to a question. I forgot to do the intro? Oh well, I forgot I forgot to say I did I did the intro. I forgot to say. Go to patreon dot com, slash a snark tank, whatever. I'll try to remember that next sound. But we're gonna go into questions now. Remember you can leave us a question over at patreon dot com slash a snark tank, throw us a throw us a penny or two over there, and get your question right. On the show, we get a lot of questions, so sometimes there are sometimes we miss them. But if we miss him, there's pretty good chance that they might end up on an extra AMMO, which are Patreon exclusive episodes that are only available to patron So go check that stuff out if you, if you so desire. So, yeah, let's start with us. Start with this one. Uh, Freddy your biggest fan, and he says, sup, stop older brothers. My beautiful, gorgeous girlfriend is moving four hours to university. How do I stay in touch? I like that now, this is like a gorgeous girlfriend. I like that. You're getting points for that one. You're getta You're getting points. Listen, man, uh I, I don't know. Long distance stuff is a lot easier today than it ever has been. So like part of me is like, I don't know, man, just if it's worth it, Just just I don't know, man, Just FaceTime this discord, play play stuff together. I don't know. There's so many ways to keep in keep in touch now, Like I think about so like my older family or like like my friend's older family, and they were like, yeah, my husband's.
Speaker 3: Just in the war for five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's just in the war for fucking you know. And I get a letter sometimes and it's like if they can figure it out, you can figure it out with like all this communication at your.
Speaker 3: Disc for sure. But at the same time that's what leads to the idea of people like feeling the what is it called fomooo?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? Because before like say homo no, I said pho no. I'm curious about no. I didn't say homo no. I'm curious about what you mean by fomo. What the idea?
Speaker 3: Because because of the Internet and how much more connected we are to everything, people being alone makes them feel more alone because seeing people not being alone, if that makes any sense.
Speaker 1: I know what you mean. I think I know what you mean. Yeah, like it was more routine.
Speaker 2: People weren't as fucked up on it back then because it was so routine to not really contact each other, you know. As a great example of that, my uh, let's see, my my so JoJo's mom didn't grow up with FaceTime or anything, obviously, fucking she's in her fifties, but now she's so connected to it, she like it's a thing and texting regularly, where before it was one of those things where my mom's like be back before sundown or something back in the day, and I wouldn't hear from her at all. And then now my friend Jojo fucking parents blowing up their phone all the time, and I'm like, weird, how you didn't even grow up with this shit, but you got attached to this now and now you're constantly kind of dependent on and so hopefully you guys weren't like in a in a situation where you guys were constantly blowing each other up, because it might be a little difficult of an adjustment period. But if you're like my ass who uh doesn't really talk to anybody and I try to explain everyone no offense, I just I just fucking burnt out all the time.
Speaker 3: I just don't.
Speaker 1: I don't talk to anybody.
Speaker 2: People like, Oh, my buddy, he lives in Glendale and he's like, hey, man, let's go to lunch. You know, I haven't seen you in like fucking ten years.
Speaker 1: I'm like, heh, yeah, you know. I'm like, he doesn't even live that far away, and I was just like, yeah, I want just you know.
Speaker 2: So if you guys can handle that, like I mean, y'all can make it work. Man like christ, But.
Speaker 3: If you're mature enough and if by the way you describe very clearly, you like really really care for this person, and if.
Speaker 1: You care for them, you know, the work will work itself out.
Speaker 3: When like I've never I've never really done along disre relationship because I just feel like I'm not I'm not equipped for it personally, I don't think I have the ability to be able to deal with it. Yeah, but it's possible. I've seen people make it work.
Speaker 1: So if it it works, I've definitely I've made it, even even the prior ones before.
Speaker 2: You know, this sounds stupid to say, because like I maybe even question other people that will say this, but them not the prior ones that I've had. They they didn't work out. It was because of you know, my partner at the time.
Speaker 3: The woman. It's always the woman's fault.
Speaker 2: No, Like I've always been, I've always personally been willing to put in the effort. And since I've been doing this job for like eight years or something like that, that, uh, I'm so flexible that it's easy for me to fucking work with shit like this where I could just fly over to another country and hang out for a while and still work. And so it was really easy for me to do this type of shit. And so if four hours to me would be like oh cool, it would be like driving to Vegas, you know, So essentially it wouldn't be too too bad to every once in a while just come and drive over there or even just catch a plane. If if the cheap, the flights are cheap, just to see each other every once in a while, which would would satiate me, would satisfy me personally, to be like, oh, that's cool.
Speaker 1: You know, we're grinding.
Speaker 2: And as long as you guys are both serious about this, you're gonna it'll be fine as long because that's really the biggest thing, as long as both of you all are serious about this ship. Because if one person's kind of like, what is it like one foot like you know, oh, you're kind of like not only one foot in the water, then that's just like, no, nigga, you gotta both feed in both feeding.
Speaker 3: That's it. I wish I wish my girlfriend would be gone for four hours away from me constantly. It would be amazing.
Speaker 1: Hey, man, I mean, you can spend too much time with fucking anybody.
Speaker 2: You can't like if you if you're with somebody, if you with someone all the time, I'm like, damn, nigga, not all right, all right, but good luck to both of you.
Speaker 3: You look at you and your gorgeous girlfriend. Yeah, hope you guys not about prosperity. Honestly, hope Diddy don't get to her.
Speaker 1: Man, Oh my god, well, she's saved from Did.
Speaker 2: She moved closer to Diddy? Right by right by jail? I think, yeah, right by his cell, right by his cell, like there is her her class and then his cell. You can see in the window he's he's just staring at her.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 3: Dude, come over here and speak to me right now.
Speaker 1: Come bring me a file in a cake.
Speaker 3: Taking away. He slips out of the bars. Dude, he just puts, he puts, he puts a little bit on his fingers and he gets slipped through the bar. That's He's like, you gotta save the product.
Speaker 1: Riley delete wrote it, and he says, hey, Chris, Derek, Derek and Sweeney. I'll be brief guests. Can we have more new or returning guests on the show like Jayalen, Jojo, Lily and Moore. Jalen's even how you guys met? Thanks guys enjoy the start of fall. Riley, Yeah, we'll have more, like I think actually in the next I don't want to necessarily make this promise exactly because I don't know exactly if this will happen, but definitely I think in the next like two weeks, there's there's a one guest that I'm in the process of making getting ready for it. But then I think Jalen will also be I think Jalen's gonna be the first in person one that will definitely happen. I can pretty safely say that'll happen within the next couple of weeks, and then there's one in the immediate you know, hopefully pretty soon. Even before that that will be kind of a fun one, largely teased or largely anticipated. So yeah, there will be there will be more guests, returning guests though, Yeah, probably. I definitely want to get Actman on, Like that's the thing. It's like, I want I want Actman to be in the studio this so if I can figure out a way to get him to justify coming down. He was just here for like Viccan or whatever. So it might be a little bit too soon, but I definitely want to get like another content person in the studio with us before the end of the year. I don't know how plausible that will be. I don't know, but it feels like it will. It feels like it's possible, Like I don't I don't know, but that is a focus for sure. Really outwardly said she would never do the show again.
Speaker 3: So I don't know. Maybe she's we should be a little difficult. Lily said never never again, said she fucking hates everything about this ship. You know, we'll figure it out. Bullshit.
Speaker 1: Now I'm forcing her on the show. I don't know.
Speaker 3: She says that's bullshit. I'm gonna strap her out everything about the podcast, he said, particularly Derek makes her. She said something about uh, Jim Crow and Derek. I don't know, man, it was really intense. I got scared and I kind of ran out the room when she started getting like physical with me.
Speaker 2: It does sound like Lily, Yeah, every time I fucking like stink on. I'm like, damn, bro was like what I do?
Speaker 1: And she's like, you know, you know you were born?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what I'm saying like, I kind of wish Jim Crow was still a thing, And I'm like, all.
Speaker 3: Right, fair enough, that's kind of look as terrible as it is, I respect somebody being that a prom you.
Speaker 1: Know, transfem with trash taste rode in transfer with me. So hey, you three lovely boys. With the complete failure of the Borderlands movie, is there any media adaptation you would love to see be made? Personally I think an l A Noir film would go hard. I haven't thought about Ellen Noir in a long ass time. Yeah, I keep but what's up? Well, I was gonna say, isn't that just the detective?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I think there were plenty of movies that are kind of like that. Actually, especially back in the day when that was like when cop Porn was, you know, that was that was the thing. That ship was Dragonet fucking started it and then it just went fucking crazy from there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I was just like, all right, Yeah, I feel.
Speaker 3: Like Ellen Noir is just like profile person in the game.
Speaker 1: You know, I was actually just one. It's a fun game, but like it's just straight up profiling the whole time. I never actually played it, or if I did, I didn't. I certainly didn't finish it, right.
Speaker 2: I think I'm in the same I think. I think on my Xbox one, I think I started it, I think, And then the problem is I've seen so much footage that I'm actually even not There's a thing in my mind that I can't remember if I did it or if I saw somebody do it and I shared it where there was a guy I don't remember but he's giving you directions somewhere to go. He's like, make a left here, and then you crash it into the pole. The car flips, and then the guy says, stay on this road, and it's so fucking funny.
Speaker 1: I tell you, dude, I know exactly what you mean. I know exactly because that I mean that happens even just with the with this show, where I'm like, did I say this on the show? Like I can't remember, like if I told if I told if I just told this to Just Kingston, if I told this to Just Derek, if I told this on the show, if I told this off camera. There's so many things I just I don't know, Like I don't know if I experienced this or not.
Speaker 3: My memories are fleeting, and it's bad because I'm only thirty, but like it's fine, Yeah, probably not, it's probably like really not fine, but there's so much.
Speaker 1: More to remember. I I I justify it, but there's just so much more to remember now, Like I don't think. I don't think a thirty year old in the eighties had nearly as much nonsense or like junk. A male in their mind essentially just shap like their their mailbox was full of bullshit as ours is still to this day. But I feel like their their mind scapes were a lot cleaner. Yeah, you know what I mean. The stuff that they the stuff that they absolutely had to pay attention to, was so much smaller. I think, yeah, I think you're one read about it. Yeah, I think it's yeah.
Speaker 3: They didn't have They didn't have to alphabetize all their heads out like I do every day.
Speaker 1: Alphabet every day. What does that even be?
Speaker 3: Every dingy becase it's always there's always new. I'm always getting new downloads. That's I'm a server and it just downloads on its own. I'm not even there. Just download.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, youre talking about authbetizing by all you gotta do is just put it the name to organize it or organize it by.
Speaker 3: It's it's in Kanji's I can't you gotta you gotta go through the you gotta do the man. Oh okay, leg work.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: You can't have a collection like me and not do the legwork.
Speaker 1: Bro An adaptation I would like to see, like, I don't know, man, Like I don't, I don't know if I care if there are adaptations, Like I'm kind of happy with things that I want more games. Quite frankly, like, I think there's a lot of stuff that's like we got a Twisted Metal show and there's no Twisted Metal game to a company, and it's like the fly, what the.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you brought that up because you thought that. The logical conclusion to me was Oh, they're they're geared up for a new game.
Speaker 3: You'd assume.
Speaker 1: That's, yeah, that would be that would be myation to that series.
Speaker 2: Nobody was thinking about. It wasn't like, Man, I really want this Twisted Metal fucking TV series.
Speaker 1: I really want.
Speaker 2: You're thinking like, oh, this is gonna be a launch that we're gonna do this, and then bam, Twisted Metal six or whatever the fuck.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what number they're at.
Speaker 2: But like it's just like I was completely dead wrong because I'm like, oh yeah, because like say, when Marva's Capcom three came out, obviously you started seeing the characters that were in the game, I'm like, oh, I know what's happening here, Like this is this is such advertisers m c U like this this is so fucking I was like, Okay, I see what's happening here. Like it's like you can see when things are bouncing off each other, like you there's advertisement, there's an obvious to me, that seemed like the most the biggest miss I guess in a while for me where I'm like, oh, this is obvious.
Speaker 1: It clearly wasn't because it's been out for over a year.
Speaker 3: And what do what do I want?
Speaker 1: I wanted, bro, I want a good I want a good street fighter Mortal Combat movie. That's all I want.
Speaker 3: I want. I want a bloody roar show stated, and I wanted it to be I wanted to have that one to have real animals on set. Oh my god, how does that work though? Because they're not, like, there isn't any real animals.
Speaker 1: How does it? What do you mean? What do you say?
Speaker 3: You gotta you gotta, you gotta do the makeup on the animals and make them look athropomorphous.
Speaker 2: You get a fucking wolf and then you you put prosthetics on it to make it look like a were wolf.
Speaker 1: Yes, you just shook his head.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly exactly what I want. I want that stupid Someone will die. Someone's gonna die on that set, and it's gonna be hilarious. It's always gonna die. The dogs, the animals are gonna die because they're gonna be mistreated. It's gonna be a fucking disaster. It'll be art. It'll be art during a volcano, you know, like it'll be like art blowing up beautiful.
Speaker 2: The documentary to how the making of this film will be much more interesting than the film itself, I'll.
Speaker 1: Tell you it'll be like I what I look, what I want is pretty predictable. I would like, I would like a good Halo show, one that is not live show, that is one that is not live action. I want it animated because that's what it needs to be, and then just leave it at that.
Speaker 3: I want to hal.
Speaker 1: I mean, i'd be I mean that sounds I dude, you know it's actually interesting. It was actually like weirdly validating. But like I tweeted the other day out of nowhere, like I think it was like yesterday was like Halo three odst's anniversary. It was like the I can't remember how how many what year it is, fifteen or something, and so I tweeted because it was going around and I was like, it's baffling that they never did more of these. Uh, the future of this series was always in like doing weird extra stuff and then bouncing back to Chief maybe like way later or like very sparsely. And the fucking and I was talking about like yeah, the Hack and Slash God of War one through three style arbiter game would have been sick, or like a flood hard game would have been sick, or like Tactics games would have been sick. Or fucking that Megabot, that Megablocks kind of lego kind of game, just that that actually like there was a Halo Megablocks game that leaked recently, or it leaked years ago, years and years and years ago. There were screenshots floating around in like twenty ten or whatever, but like the build of it leaked, so like now people like some people can actually play it, and apparently it's like really fucking fun. It like people were talking about it like it's like like Astrobot or like one of the like a lego game where it's just like, oh, it's really fucking good, and it's just like, man, they dropped the ball so hard. And Marcus Lado, who is like the art director of Halo Reach, he was also like a big bungee guy for the entire trilogy like liked it, so like there's clearly clearly people there wanted to do shit like that. But I don't know, it's a shame. I there's there's probably no more mishandled franchise in the history of like video games. In that then that series, I think, like, actually, it's kind of crazy and you just got to wonder why, But why why? Why? Why? Why?
Speaker 3: Why why?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Stupid people don't realize that they have gold just sitting in their fucking wallets, like, oh, we should should we should we make something out of this amazing material? No, what do you? Who cares?
Speaker 2: What do I always wonder about? You know when people do like screen testing, who are who are these people? Because this is the thing that like, is it one of those things that they get people that are actually qualified to say? For example, you'd make the Halo series and get people, Okay, we're gonna get some diehard Halo fans and here we're gonna get them to watch this and stuff, and then they give them feedback, general feedback, and they're just like, oh, what do they know?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 1: What happens?
Speaker 3: Like, what is this?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Well, it's it's funny, like when I got home, like my parents told me it's like, oh, yeah, we saw the Halo show.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, I'm sorry and they were like, oh, we thought it was fine. And then like like they they thought it was fine, but then I was I was asking like, was there anything that you thought was weird about it? Like not good and shoot and all the stuff that they mentioned that were like yeah, that part gave me pause or whatever. Was all the stuff that they added. It was like it was like the random lady that was the random human lady that was working with the aliens. Yeah, yeah, and like the sex scene and just all the stuff. And they were like yeah, and they were like is that the game? And I was like no. And that's why it's so frustrating. It's like the parts that you think are weird or don't belong intrinsically as somebody who's never played any of the games or doesn't know anything about the games that you understand felt weird are not supposed to be there, and it's just unfortunate.
Speaker 2: That's fucking wild. I'm also curious about because I haven't watched. I know two of my friends are diehard Lord of the Rings fans and they are very disappointed in Rings of Power. They said, the second season is a little bit better. So I think it's just like Halo, I guess where it's a little bit better but worst response. But it's hard to sift through the people who were genuine because I know there were so many Andy Pant's game aiming types that were shitting on those shows.
Speaker 3: So it's like Lord of the Rings is, dude, I don't know. I didn't know the fan based load of Rings as fucked the way it is.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I thought, like I thought Star Wars is particularly bad, but Lord of the Rings fan base is also fucking crazy, dude, Like like there was the magic that gasinated a Lord of the Rings that where they printed Air Gone as a black man. Oh they did, And the artist was like, I really just I like the idea, but you know, like, obviously this is not air Gone in in the real series, obviously, but I really liked the idea of the arts of him like this. I think it looks cool, you know, And people lost their fucking minds, and I get it, like I get changing care, but it's a character that's changed only in the sentiment of this card. Game.
Speaker 1: I feel like she I feel like it's the same. That's kind of weird. I think it's just it's one of those things and people were upset, but it's like whatever.
Speaker 2: It's one of those things where what annoys me as like I don't care that the artist wants to do something like that. I get that as an artist, but also as somebody I'm a terrible business person, but someone who at least I understand enough to where I'm like, look at I know, just something I'm.
Speaker 1: Passionate about, But is this good for business?
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, it's just not like let's just not like you, why not make some type of art and it's it's this is cutting room floor, this is concept art and then put it up somewhere else. I don't know, I just feel like making it into the final, like here's the final, like rendition.
Speaker 3: I really, I really, I really want to do. I really want to somehow get the power to write a comic where Punisher turns Black has the exact same behaviors and he's killed within five minutes like the first like eight Chap Like that's actually got a funny He's just killed within the first Like they for some reason are like we gotta take him down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this isn't fucking funny, and they smoke him. I like the idea of you know, I feel like that's.
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Do you do you think?
Speaker 2: Okay, look at I know maybe I'm maybe this is a rhetorical, but do you think the does anyone care?
Speaker 1: Does? Does anyone care?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Uh that the punisher They don't care.
Speaker 2: They don't seem to, like if the punisher was Samuel Jackson or something instead of Nick Fury, right, it's.
Speaker 1: You would people have complained.
Speaker 2: I feel like I don't feel like people care about like it doesn't I don't think any I don't know anyone personally that is a fan of like Frank Castle, Like I I don't know anyone that's like this guy is the man.
Speaker 1: Friends of Frank Castle probably wouldn't be friends with you.
Speaker 3: People that really like Frank Castle probably wouldn't be your Like it's a prophecy that fulfills itself.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 2: I just feel like I just don't know anyone that would be really upset. It's kind of like Nick because like like Nick Fury is playing Frank Castle. Did you mean like okay, maybe today it would be f ache outrage, like saying Jick Fury because no one gave a ship when Samuel Jackson was Nick Fury in.
Speaker 3: The Ultimate Universe when they made him literally after like they literally the artist is like, oh, yeah, I did it because I think Samuel Jackson's really cool, and then he'd play a really badass like sort of like commander and they were like all right, cool, and then people were like normal. Well.
Speaker 1: The thing too, is that there's like a bit of a redundancy with like white white Nick Fury kind of looks like there's like a j Jo and a Jamison kind of thing. And I've always I remember seeing him in the comics and being like that just looks like jj and Jamison with like a like a superheer suit on. It looks a little in an eye patch, looks.
Speaker 3: A little weird.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you mean. I guess yeah, he's he doesn't look exactly the same. He just kind of has that same archetype where it's kind of like it's almost like, you know, how like what was it the what is it? Blade? And Wesker. Yeah, God, I'm so mad. I'm so mad.
Speaker 2: Before rip Lamps Reddick, but before we move on. Guys, we have to stop going too hard on stuff because I wanted that series to continue, Like I really I thought it was dumb, but it was also really Me and Jojo watched and we had a fucking blast watching it. It was fun too, Like it was bad, but it was fun, and I'm like, I like that.
Speaker 1: I want that to exist. Well, they they well, should they have gone harder on it? Is the question, like, because there's a degree where people but not hard enough to because because we know, Velma got like another another show another season, So like maybe maybe they just maybe they went hard on it, but not to the point where they saw value in pursuing it for for the I think, you know, like it wasn't I think I think I think that was a problem.
Speaker 2: They should they it should have been worse. It should have been there should have been like gaze in it or something gay zombies or something. They should have really did something to spices.
Speaker 1: They should they should have been There should have been a scene where like a conservative father of five, a conservative father of five, beautiful girl shoots a zombie and said and calls it the f slur and then Leon Kennedy comes and shoots the dad in the head and say we're not that's not okay or whatever. And then and then the young white, blonde, blue eyed girls are crying and they're completely fatherless. And then Leon Kennedy goes he he turns around and tells him to check their privilege, check their privilege. And then and then Roundhouse kicks the girl on the fucking head.
Speaker 2: They call woke CPS and then take them the Woke Foster Care.
Speaker 1: Where they go into woke houses and the trans Yeah, yeah, nothing but trans people trying to top them. It just it literally follows the rest of the episode follows their story specifically, it has nothing to do with it has to do with the Umbrella Corporation. It has nothing to do with zombies only on Kennedy, We're fucking anything. It's just it is literally just their experience becoming trands after their dad is killed for saying a homophobic slur by Leo.
Speaker 2: They can't give us too much money because that's the type of ship that I want to make.
Speaker 1: I've been ruin.
Speaker 2: I want to ruin stuff I've I've been for as long as I remember. I'm like, damn, I would love to just hype up the best shit ever and then just have it be not anything like that, just like what you just said, that's exactly what I want to do, and then have people.
Speaker 1: It would be It would be so much fun. It would be so much fun to make like a fan funded project for like I don't even know, like I don't know, like some beloved like a retelling of mass effect or whatever, and it's like like from from us, and like there's like all all these like videos interviewing the team. It's like we're all really passionate. There's like concept art and there's like examples of working prototypes of like here's what a practical effect for like the Asari tentacles would look like, and it's like, oh my god, this looks amazing. We got to give them all the money and then we make a ton of money and then we follow mass Effect purely from beginning to end. But at the end, Saren unzips and it's fucking al Roker and it's been al Roker the whole time. Broker is that that's not even a good one like that, that's what's so amazing. Well, I'm just thinking off the bat, I'm just literally saying like something akin to that where it's just like we are taking we are treating this super seriously, and we are putting our heart and soul into this, only to fucking yank the rugout from under you at the end and show you.
Speaker 3: That this was all a waste, like the idea of because that's going on, and then and then at the end, like he ob zips as Joe Peshy says the N word, and then it pants out to fucking what's his name, like cinema and he's just telling somebody don't whole story of it, and everybody's like, what the fuck did we just pay money to worse?
Speaker 1: Scorsese's in the theater and he says, now, this is cinema and it's AI. It's a I Scorsese. It's it's like it's out with out his like you can't even have his likeness. He didn't even say yes. He in fact said no multiple times. It's like barely Martin Scorse. It's just it's Baizy sor By. That sucks anyway.
Speaker 3: You lose so much money for that company. That company loses so much money. You're like, thanks for working on.
Speaker 1: Next question, dildo, Dildo, The Ducky Road says, are you very familiar with the nineteen oh three film Electroccuting an Elephant where an elephant was killed via electric chair in Coney Island, New York City. I've heard of that, Coney Island, New York. I've never heard of this, but uh, whatever, you know. I I'm glad that there's a rich history in the United States of execut getting elephants for No.
Speaker 3: I actually really don't, but okay, I think I think what was his name, uh, Jefferson Edison?
Speaker 1: It was him, right, that was electrocuting elephants, right, yeah, he was trying to face trying to test a C d C. No, I think it was. I think it was he was shitting on a C to be like, look what look what a C can do? And I think he was sucking up animals.
Speaker 3: Look look how easy I can murder this elephant. You see this massive creature. Normally I wouldn't be able to murder it. But with electricity, Oh hey, look up, I can murder the out of.
Speaker 2: This debates back up the act man, uh debates Andy pants gaming.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, it's back up.
Speaker 2: So maybe the copyright strike already got released or whatever. That was quick hope still and.
Speaker 1: That dude is schizophrenic actually, like he he he because I saw, I say, instances of him like taking taking videos down and then re upload and re under like he he's crazy. Like that dude's like that dude I think is I'm convinced that that guy might have like an identity like like a multiple personality disorder or something where it's like I'm Andy pants gaming and then it's Andrew. And Andrew's like, no, leave the videos up, and then Andy pants like, don't take it down. It's like he's having like a gollumn. It's like a collumn situation him at the burning him at the State games.
Speaker 2: I'm not Andrew shirt gaming, and I'm on fire and Andrew's shirt gaming and Andy pants gaming and he just like always.
Speaker 3: Cut and shirt from me, and and that's so so stupid.
Speaker 1: So makes it so good.
Speaker 3: Well that's a cool ning because I feel like Andy Sweatpants, Andy khakis, Andy Joggers, I'd go to the variety.
Speaker 2: Of the pants gaming. What about that or negro pants that you should do that it should be yours gl pants. Do you remember for a while there was just people putting offensive word gaming and their channels were popping up. Do you remember that, Like hard R Gaming was like a channel that was gaining a little promadenag.
Speaker 1: What you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was just I wonder if it's still like I subscribed inward hard R Gaming, like actually still exists almost looking up.
Speaker 1: I'm in fact still subscribed to them. I love their content. Let's see so stupid. And it was like some kid, I think it's gone. I think inward gaming is gone. But what I do like is that the third search down is twenty seventeen livestream. Peutypie says hard R what a wow? And it actually this is what the title says.
Speaker 2: Peaut Pie says hard er parentheses, what a fucking And then it actually has the in.
Speaker 1: Word in there in the parentheses.
Speaker 2: What is the part of saying, what is the point of putting hard R? And then just actually just putting that's that's amazing people are And the channel is his name is Black, just just black.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Oh it's Goku Black, just fla And it's a picture of Goku Black.
Speaker 1: So domb so domb swen Sween's mean bean machine, right, and he says, hey, uncle Buck, Salvador Ali and Spanish background character number forty seven. Question for Sween. Have you heard of that fallout tabletop two D twenty thoughts on it? It looks fun. I don't know what this is. I don't know anything about tabletop sweene uh.
Speaker 3: That is also something so wildly offensive that I just my brain like, well, way to go, motherfucker, Like I'm sorry. I was like, this can't be real.
Speaker 1: He's on Twitter? Are you looking at porn? No?
Speaker 3: I was on Twitter looking at something.
Speaker 1: It was not that, dude, get off of Twitter.
Speaker 3: It was involving like I don't know, it was evolving like it's just a really wild story that just made my heart sad.
Speaker 1: Wow. Great, I'm I'm glad you're telling us it without the context it is.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't want to talk about it. It's then why bring it up? Because that's why I was silent. My apologies. It's just it's gross, something horribly gross. But uh, kids, what's up? What's up now?
Speaker 1: I answer the question, which was it was directed at you? It was directed literally on the question. Well I could, but you should have just heard it. I'll read it again. Uh god, damn sweets Sween's mean bean machine wrote in.
Speaker 3: Are you listening, Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 1: I'm Pussin said hey, Uncle Buck Salvador Ali and Spanish background character number forty seven. Are you still with us?
Speaker 3: I'm still here?
Speaker 1: Question for Sween. He says, Sween, have you heard of the Fallout tabletop game two D twenty thoughts on it? It looks fun. I have not. I've never heard of table time. I don't know any of this stuff.
Speaker 3: I have not heard of it.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, no, I look it up though. That sounds pretty cool. Fall Out tables on mere. Sorry, guys, I just I just saw another fucked up right, Oh, I just saw he just this is the whole time. Sorry, guys, I didn't hear the question.
Speaker 3: I was sorry.
Speaker 1: I was juicy pussy and I couldn't I couldn't say it stop squirty. I just couldn't stop looking. You know, it was crazy.
Speaker 3: I couldn't pull my eyes away.
Speaker 1: Walmart brand Roman and he says, do you guys have any Matrix moments that genuinely fucked you up? I wouldn't say genuinely fucked me up, but I remember specifically having a moment. There were two times that I recall this happening or something similar where I was in the Catholic school cafeteria. I was like probably in like first or second grade, maybe third, but that might be pushing it. And I remember waiting after school for my parents to show up, and I blinked, like I was staring ahead, and then I blinked, and then people were in different places, like people had like moved around like it was like one frame. It was almost as if somebody had skipped, had set up a camera in one location, and then in like one frame was now, and then the next frame was like ten minutes from now. Like everything was like there were different there were things on the on tables that weren't there before, people were moved around in different places. That was crazy. Constitutes matrix moment? Or is that does that cover like a well, I don't know. I remember specifically being like, what the fuck just happened like that? I don't I don't really understand. This is the closest thing that I can imagine. I didn't. I didn't know if if that meant something specific or.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I think it's just a moment that like feels like there's a matrix.
Speaker 2: We're definitely the matrix because something crazy happened maybe yeah, because I have a moment like that too, where I thought I blinked and then an hour passed and I was like really upset because it was it was this It wasn't the hugest deal because I was just going to summer school like I used to, just to get extra credits, and I was like, oh, I'll just like, damn, it's eight something. I need to be at nine or whatever. And I swear to god, I blinked and it was past nine. I was like, wait, I didn't feel rested. I didn't feel like I got more sleep, And I was like, what the fuck just happened?
Speaker 1: Did that happen? Yeah, that's the other thing that that's the other time it happened to me too, where I was like I went to bed and I closed, I blinked, and then it was daytime and I was like, that doesn't happened.
Speaker 3: I definitely happened, but I don't.
Speaker 1: Feel I don't feel rested at all. What the f I just laid down. That was such a weird. That's never happened to me again ever. By the way, everything, I guess.
Speaker 3: My friend my friends playing tennis, right, and they were like obviously serving they were like hitting it back and forth and I was looking at them hit and one of my friends like went to hit. I felt like everything froze and I heard the ball get hit back to the other side, and I was like, what just happened? Did I just have a stroke? Did he just did he just he lagged into the hit?
Speaker 1: I guess?
Speaker 3: And I was like, that didn't really happen. And I went home because I was scared.
Speaker 1: He were scared.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to die outside, so I went home. And it's like I'm gonna die in my house at least like a respectable person. I want to make everybody's problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I understood, Man, I get it. Sorry, Sorry, would you say I wasn't listening. I saw some crazy on Twitter? Can you repeat that again?
Speaker 3: My wappen? Come again? What you say? What did you see?
Speaker 1: One thing I will say. One thing I will say about this is that, like I remember, this reminds me of a say. This is not the same because it's not a Matrix moment. It's just me being stupid. But like I remember, I took an edible once and I got really really high, and then I went to the bathroom. I went to go pee and then I walked out and I think an hour head an hour head either passed or it started over again, and I remember, like I I know it was it was an hour had passed, and I freaked myself out because I was like, was I really peeing for a fucking hour? Like I was so high that it like it seemed possible. And then I realized that it was just daylight, saying ah, the clock had like jumped forward. I was like, yo, what was I thinking of that? Streaming for an hour?
Speaker 3: I definitely got really high once ate a bunch of Chinese food, went to the bathroom, the pits passed out in my friend's toilet all my friend's like shower, I passed out of this shower came out later on. I was like, what's going on, guys? And kept smoking it and fucking car plummeted into sleep. Joe was like, are you all right? Like I zombie walked out of there, like kind of stood in the corner for a little bit, observing the room, went back to eating and it past now.
Speaker 1: Right Dort Snort. Dort Snort wrote in this his longtime kiss her first time comer. I've been watching ray Gun since I was sixteen. Uh, now that I'm nineteen and can join a war but not drink. How how does it feel to know that people grow up, grew up slash, are growing up with your content. I mean, first of all, sixteen and nineteen not really that long. I'm actually kind of surprised by that. It's actually after, well after the big era. The this is that during the pand that's well after Yeah, that was after. Yeah, it's just like during the pandemic. It's kind of wild, but I'm used to it at this point. Like I've had people come up to me from like ten years ago now, Like I have people that were following me in like twenty thirteen, like before I had any real There are people still in my twitch chat from like twenty thirteen twenty fourteen era, which is just nutty, and that's over it. That's a decade over a decade, so I mean, at first it's weird to hear, but like I mean it, I don't know, you hear it enough times and it kind of becomes like, yeah, okay, that makes sense. It's not that crazy. It's a wild thing to get introduced to as a concept. But I think now it's just like yeah, cool, Like it's cool.
Speaker 2: I love hearing from the from the from the og the people that were grandfathered in, because that stuff does blow my mind where it's like somebody reminded me I forgot myself, like, oh man, i've been here since. You had a Dudley from from Street Fire three as your avatar, and I'm like, Jesus Christ, that was when I just started this channel. Like that was in twenty fourteen. I just started the channel and there was nothing going on, and he was like, yeah, I've been here since. I was like, I don't even remember I did that, And so like I love here for people like that, like anyone that's like legacy shit, because uh, they'll remember stuff that you probably clearly forgot because it was just so long ago, but they it had more of an impact on them, so they were member. It's just like I remember things from like Creators from fucking forever ago. I remember certain things for people. Yeah, man, I remember you're doing this, and so like that's always pretty neat.
Speaker 1: Yeah I remember specific JonTron edits that there's like no way he remember, right, you know what I mean. So it makes sense to me that, like, especially with just how much editing goes on, and how many videos don't happen that are like written and like scrapped or whatever. So it's like, yeah, the the stuff that is out there, sometimes I forget what isn't isn't out there. I'm like, oh I didn't. Oh yeah, that's right, that video. I never put that video out. Like I was tweeting recently about a video that I made about I made a video about no Bullshit, like a long one, and it was like styled after like a David Attenborough nature documentary, and I was like going around and like I was like basically like talking about all of these disgusting qualities from like loathsome animals, and like the idea was at the end they would like compile into no Bullshit and like he has all of these like disgusting traits that we would But like I stopped halfway through because it really did feel so mean, Like it felt so awful.
Speaker 3: What happened? Didn't something happen right that time? You were like, oh, maybe it's not the best time to put this out anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, no, it was just pandemic time. But I think the specific thing about it was no Bullshit specifically was like dwindling and dying. So like I thought, my thought was like this is mean and this is funny, Like I think this is a good concept for a video, but I don't think what no bullshit is at the moment really warrants it, because if anything, this is just going to give attention to somebody who really should just be starved off the platform because he was. It wasn't like he was exploding, you know what I mean. If he was like exploding and he was getting like a ton of traction and a bunch of like random support, I would have I would have made it no fucking problem. But it just kind of felt like beating a dead horse.
Speaker 2: Or kicking somebody while they were down, because like I don't mind punching down, but if somebody is already.
Speaker 1: On the floor, like they've already been beaten, you're kind of like, all right, Yeah, it felt like there was no real reason to It didn't feel like a content cop where like there was like a good like you know what I mean. It just kind of felt like I'm really picking on this who's probably too stupid to even understand what's even Like I bet if I put this video out he would even understand what what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: I actually I had a quote unquote debate with this guy because around that time when that uh I always forget what her fucking name is, That that the one that revealed herself to be like a nazier racist fuck right, Rage after Storm, Rage affters thank you.
Speaker 1: I can't. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I can't remember that fucking like it's I don't know anyway, Rage after.
Speaker 1: Storm, I couldn't. I couldn't remember that. I couldn't remember the last part of it.
Speaker 2: I only remember that that YouTuber around that time, there was obviously racist people uh rallying around her. No bullshit was one of those people, and I was like, like, let's talk about this ship, like let's I went on his channel and it was the most It reminded me of like you talked about Andy Pants, Andy Pants talking to act man. It was fucking this guy Jesse on Fire talking to Destiny. These people they come, they have nothing to say, and I'm like, why the fuck am I here? There was the most like I wish I don't know if that shit still exists anymore, but because it was on his channel, but he he conceded to every single thing that I said, and I'm like, why are you even here, sir?
Speaker 1: Are you just here?
Speaker 2: Like you're like, I'm glad. I'm just like it just seemed like one of those things, just glad to be a part of the ride. When he didn't actually have any disagreements or anything. It was fucking annoying. I was like, you can't be this fucking stupid, But of course he was.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 1: I remember him saying, you remember remember when he said that he was.
Speaker 2: Someone doxed him by just sharing his old YouTube channel that's it, oh channel.
Speaker 1: Where he showed it where he showed his face and it was like late to him YouTube channel.
Speaker 3: I was like, you doxed me?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, nigga, you I've just never that's too it's too much. That's too much. The thing about him, the thing about him is that like I fully believe that he believes that he was doxed, Like I don't think I I genuinely he's one of those people where like I don't think it's like a grift. I mean I think it is on some level obviously, because he's doing like the the self evident thing where it's like, oh, this is working. Let me do more of it. But I also do think like he's genuinely not smart at all, Like he's authentically one of the stupidest people I've ever seen. H Like, I like, even in person. I remember meeting him and being like, this is a fucking gold if I've ever seen one. But do you remember was it was he the one that liked at.
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. Like I around the time I was making that video, it just kind of felt like this, this would be a good video, and it would it would be it wouldn't be invalid, but I felt I felt like there was a possibility that he would have used it to maybe, like I don't know, like it would have given him more of a reason to stick around. I think where I'm like, you were just trying.
Speaker 2: I gotta say, I'm a little I'm a little sad now discovering this because I would have loved it, because I these because to me, these are the real locales, right, Like I love seeing content about these guys, these these low tier grifters, because they're fascinating. It's it's fascinating to be in this realm, to see that these people can actually make a living doing this and they're so bad at it.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 2: I just keep going back to that that I'm like, you're so bad at this, but you're somehow stumbling forward. You're stumbling upwards when it shouldn't. That's my Matrix moment really, because I just feel like people shouldn't be able to consume this content and be like, yeah, this is good. And I'm like, that's you want to talk about NPCs, like you can only be programmed to think this is good. I don't know, it just doesn't seem real to me. I'm like, how do you have a brain that can put on pants and and and and somehow turn on an ignition to drive and shit like and you and you your brain works enough to do things like that.
Speaker 1: But you see these.
Speaker 2: People that aren't making any points and they're like, yeah, that's good, that's that's really good.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I don't get it, man.
Speaker 2: It should's matrix, Like bugget fuck it?
Speaker 1: Man, can man? I can't wait? Okay, last one, I can't wait.
Speaker 3: I can't wait.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say this wild one. I'm gonna be a fucking fire stoker. I'm by the way, I'm totally serious. I'm making this like a second, we get off this sound. Yeah, I'm getting on my iPad. I'm gonna draw up this. I'm gonna drop this character. I'm sorry, excited, but last question and then we'll we'll get the fuck out of here. Coming on his skin, the gaping will not yield her, and he says, hey, snark gets it's kind of inelegant to say, but he says, any of you wentto board games personally, there's a magic of having everyone together to play.
Speaker 3: Something I love.
Speaker 1: It depends, it depends on the game. There are Look, with all due respect, can we how do I say this? There needs to be a moratorium on certain games. I think certain games need to go away forever. Like certain board games which ones cards against humanity needs to go away.
Speaker 3: That's not really.
Speaker 1: It is. It is though, like I understand what you mean. It's doesn't have a board per se, but like you know what I mean, Well, that's to me like the same ship, Like it's you know, a board game is just a you know, a physical game that you play with other people. In my opinion, that isn't like that isn't like physically demanded. It's not like tag or something, you know, but Cards Against Humanity needs to go away. Like Cards Against Humanity hasn't been fun for I don't know ten years now, and every time I see it brought to a party, it's always just like, what are we doing it? Don't it?
Speaker 3: Don't go hard enough, Cards Amanity. If you're gonna go hard, you gotta go hard. It's jokes, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: The thing about it. The thing about it is like it's Cardsion Humanity is fun the first time you play it. The second time maybe, but like by the third time, like you've seen all these cards, you get it like there's nothing left and it's like you can only you can only laugh at the same jokes so many times. You know. It's why Quiplash is way better, Like just like that, that's like it took it and it's like you you make shit up like that. Now that game devolves into the same kind of like predictable stuff too, but the very least, it's like it changes depending on who.
Speaker 3: There's another version of it where people write prompts and you have to make jokes with the prompts. People make that version of the New jack Box game. That game is crazy good, But Quiplad is kind of boring as well too. The game we play my favorite, but it's better than cards gets managed. Sure.
Speaker 1: My favorite card game we have is as one we play called Secret Hitler.
Speaker 3: I love that game. I've heard so fucking funny. There's lie lies each other constantly. Yeah, and oftentimes I'm really bad at lying. I'm not a good liar, So I just laughed my ass off whenever something happened.
Speaker 1: I like. I like games like taboo. It doesn't have to be taboo, but like trying to work with somebody else to get them to say something that you're not allowed to tell them to say, because it becomes really frustrating. Uh. There's one Caveman variant of it that I thought it was one word.
Speaker 3: Yeah, poetry for any endethals.
Speaker 1: That's what it's called. Jesus Christ. Great name, guys, hey man, I actually, uh interesting enough.
Speaker 2: It was literally just last night that Jojo was talking about board games and she's never she never played them growing up. She only had she had Monopoly, and she didn't get her family to play because I was like, bro the of course, not that game's fucking that's just the game that it's just frustrating.
Speaker 3: It's not even fun I love Monopoly, but yeah, Monopoly is.
Speaker 2: It's fun for like ten minutes and then and then it starts getting annoying because there's.
Speaker 1: Something it's it's just being addicted. I love that so hard.
Speaker 2: They go they get a little bit too, and you're like, all right, man, calm down, like you're really trying to crush everybody.
Speaker 3: And that's literally Lily is really she gets really fucking mean and Monopoly, dude, it's like whoa bro. And I start feeling bad because I'm like, dude, I'm keeping I'm keep people on poverty, like I'm preventing people from having decent lives because of the amount of rent I have. So I just sell my should I can't do this no more, and I sell all my shit away and I don't want to play anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I it is what it is.
Speaker 2: I like some of the classics like Trouble or pop Omatic, whatever the fuck that shit's called, or Sorry. There are some like classic board games like that. They actually want to buy some of those, and then just so like people, I feel like there's some classic American ones that I've that everybody should experience.
Speaker 3: But it's there's life.
Speaker 2: But as far is like I'm be honest, A lot of the a lot of like that stuff. I don't care anymore because I just kind of wanted to. I just feel like video games replace that shit to me. It's it's just so interesting to like pass around controllers. Every time I go to my friend's house. We were lazy. We just keep popping in like old Mortal Kombat games or something, and then we just passed around the controllers, and you know, we try to do like, oh, it's try to beat it on Master, like on the hardest setting or something like that, and it's fucking like impossible. Yeah, we just have a good time trying, and then we'll give up on trilogy. You know, it's on Mortalbat Trilogy, and we'll just be the bosses and just kick everyone's test.
Speaker 1: After we're done, we're like, fuck this shit. The thing that's frustrating about board games is that like pieces get missing, and then parts of the game gets get damaged, and and it's just kind of like, I don't know, once one piece of the game is missing, it kind of feels like, eh, it's like an incomplete Like I remember playing Monopoly, and I remember the Monopoly that we had had like we had two thimbles, or we had we had two you uh character pieces to use, and so we would just end up using like here's I'm the guitar pick, or like I'm the fucking the double A battery and just be like, well, this is very this is This kind of breaks it a.
Speaker 3: Little bit, kind of breaks immersion.
Speaker 1: Board Gate breaks the immersion for this boy. I have Spider Man Monopoly, which is like a weird one I have.
Speaker 3: I have a few. I have one Pokemon one that I really like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not looking at that. I want to get. I definitely want to get some of the classic ones.
Speaker 2: You know what pissed me off. Fucking Jumanji came out. I'm like, oh man, and then they put Jumanju the board game and it looks fucking gay. I was like, why would you not make it look like the what the thing in the movie, which would make me buy it at least if it looked like the piece. Now, I'm sure somebody has some novelty ship like that flying around, probably made out of like die cast or something, but like the one that you buy on it, it looked like it just looked like the biggest piece of shit and I'm like, I can't believe that.
Speaker 3: I couldn't bring much monopoly when you were your kid. In general, you can't put Monopoly in my house now. You gotta play Monopoly somewhere else. I know that that's gonna happen, but like, I just don't want to be roped into that shit anyway possible. Like the high from that movie have scarred me to a degree.
Speaker 1: You mean, you mean.
Speaker 3: It's weird that he's talking about Monopoly now, and it's just because I'll just be like, no, I don't want to walk into my bedroom. There's a fucking line in there.
Speaker 1: That movie's fake. That line would have went straight through that bedroom door and would have killed that woman. Yeah, the it is weird that they just don't they don't understand what sells about these things. Fucking dumb assholes. Anyway, let's get the fuck out of here. We're gonna read our twenty five dollars patrons now, if you want to have your name right at the end of the show and make me say stuff that makes me upset, going over to patreon dot com, slash the snart tank and throw us a bone. All right, you're gonna cut me down.
Speaker 3: All Right three two one, Tim.
Speaker 1: Wallts assassinated Jeffrey Epstein while Bernie Sanders watched approvingly. J z inhaling an entire bag of flower in one sniff queef Man front farighting justice upon Villainy Kingston's nward swear Jarwer could pay for Keith David as a guest. Race Wars episode three, Revenge of the Spick. Joe Bamna, How what the hell Joe Bombna? How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered. You're laughing. They're doing transgender surgeries on illegal aliens that are in prison, and you're laughing. Cerberus media group bankrolled by Reapers today smashing gay pumpkins v like penetration, dirty penis lubrication on myself. I fok Brothers Women's zero thrust thrust my face into and then it's and it's blank, the Silver Spermer and the legend of the cock TOAs Penis Grippin playing Cyberpunk for the first time, he enjoy it. Uh, you waited the perfect amount of time because you're playing a way better version of the game than I did. Hey, it's me. You got the eddies.
Speaker 3: It's me.
Speaker 1: It's me.
Speaker 4: This is just like the orchata on Beach Way, every fucking Maana that that me used to make for me in in Mocho glado glad.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I love Jackie Well, I'm like that. Fuck he's such a fucking cardboard cutout Mexican.
Speaker 3: He's so stereotypically comedically Mexican. It's like, damn, bro, don't touch me. But it's so weird, is that?
Speaker 1: Like, Yeah, I got it, it's money. I gotta get back aroun fucking my sister after I eat my fucking dollar. A bunch of duchess don't do that.
Speaker 3: They don't.
Speaker 1: They don't do that. That's not that does that.
Speaker 3: That's like not, that's like not Mexicans we meet in our era. Like that's like Mexicans in like the seventies and eighties and ship like that.
Speaker 1: You know what that is. That's an n c D.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, totally, it totally is like, dude, they don't like or no one says that, Like I've never heard of Mexicans.
Speaker 2: Say that ever ever, if their head isn't bald, I haven't.
Speaker 3: Even heard of Cholo saying dude, Remember it's like what do you guys just that that fall out of relevant is like not even that's nothing saying we had likelos.
Speaker 2: Like they say niggas like cats over here here, you know, like you know, there's just cats everywhere.
Speaker 1: There's always just everywhere. So like there's Tolos just everywhere, and they just.
Speaker 2: Look like hey, oh today, hey, Like it's it's just it was they're stereotypes or it's real like they're you know, like if you're trying to do a movie, it's the same fucking thing. That's why I love I love Yes, I love toolos because how stereotypical they were.
Speaker 1: It was fascinating.
Speaker 3: I don't like Tolo's all right, they're coming in jobs, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Dutch just puckered, pink man, pussy. Vanna the Dead. I think my voice is going away. Oh god, damn it, Vanna the Dead. That's wild. Sweeney is right on most topics around. I had Asian if if hung Metro, don't fuck you, he's gonna suck you. My penis looks like a little mouse's nose. That is, it's fucking crazy. It's a little mouse. Specifically as wild. I lived twenty minutes from where mister hands was shot. If you like baby metal, listen to Hannah Hannaby m Blair White, Can I banging Alex Jones. Next time you think you can't do something, always remember every right winger on Earth. Became an expert on Haitian color culture in just a few days. The second coming of Miguelo Harri's trans mass pussy the xenomorph in the audience, removing its revealing itself by using the dick in its human suit like a zipper. Derek using dumb kunt contextually correct swoon death. Uh is it?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 1: Oh? That looks funny? That on my screen it's so blurry it looked genuinely scary. Yeah. Uh, Jack the world's fastest Maori playing fifty nzd, paying fifty nz d a month, only to change the last part of my name and have Sweeney read it wrong. In this classroom, the gunshots don't dismiss you. If y'all were Alvin and the Chipmunks, Derek would be Simon because of how badly I want to fucking big meat. The stinks. They should replace the balls. That is crazy, that's a crazy to be read fast. There's a so bad they should replace the balls, and the should replace the balls in the NFL with New World Babies for easy cakes. Andy the man who's and he is now eight here but down a standing nineteen ninety two space movie shut up every day in my sheets, you hear gluck gluck, gluck gluck. Heath Smoker mag Negro in his in his metal do rag pro professor there see that.
Speaker 2: I actually was like for two seconds, I was like, I'm gonna see how bunch of costs and I was like, shut the fuck up, Derek, Shut the funk up.
Speaker 1: This is not real. Derek caught uh oh gids, Derek caught on tape elbow deep fisting Charlie Sheen at the Diddy Party. I'd be so that's insane. I'd be yeah, I would be upset if I got caught doing that. I wouldn't not if I didn't, That's would make me upset. I'm like him, Charlie.
Speaker 3: Why not.
Speaker 1: Dick so hard to make the metal detector go off? I nine on his eleven so he ain't never forget wro't wro't re won't read such a ragged raggy rocket scream blast energy of a mime's shattered silence what the fuck? Kevin Durant's feet Timpoole takes money from big Beanie relinquishy contents of you pockets bread or thou shalt chef a man up, mister pants Sweeney fisting himself until it comes out of his mouth, saying it's a Caribbean thing. Seize j the Dorito Pope. They call me the cup dumb concords, concords, bad fur day, nice cardboard pie, spumbafutters. If Jurie Han was real, I'd probably be saying shit people say in porn comments while fucking here. That's insane. Jolly old dipshit. Grizzly Man Death Recording RFK grizzly Man Death Recording, rfk Ai cover cipher graph freak bob Okay, if you won't get bunty, what about Smoky you telling me babies your to you telling me babies found this oil? Hunter Dubois take the forty K pill brother, Uh brother, I'm gay by frank a gay natra.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, I did it?
Speaker 1: My so stupid?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: Homo dude, I'm coming into you. I'm gonna fuck your tyed busy. I'm a homo dude, penis I love You, What's up? Homo dude, Costco Wiener Haer rise against his the use for straight man smitche the Kid? Can we get the outro for the podcast back? And allowed us to know when it was actually over A patron just cover the out poopy bossible? What was it? Because like, should I just get what you used to use? It was literally just the end of the full version of the song. I would just kind of, yeah, I would. I would take the end of the track because it had that like the snare that would fade out, and I would just kind of start it. I would fade it in over our like ending banter, and and eventually it would just kind of trail off. And I mean that's what I would do.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you in it, because I actually on the last episode I was thinking about that and I couldn't remember, and then I was thinking I was gonna use something else, but then my mind was getting too like stupid. I was like, I'm gonna use something really annoying and dumb.
Speaker 1: But then I was like, all right, never, but yeah, that's that's what I used to do. But that that's when I was editing the show. So that was so long ago.
Speaker 2: But I mean I was just getting something because I guess a Patreon issue, a Patroon issue, because uh, you know, obviously everything finishes correctly on the the free feeds the fucking YouTube video, so it must be like when I upload directly to the feed of Patreon, is what's the issue it cuts off?
Speaker 1: I guess, yeah, well, I mean we can put the I mean it's yeah, it's it's a pretty easy like that. The full song has like a natural ending, so I usually just like cut a little bit of the the ending and like, you know, layer it anyway. Listening to Anne Hathaway, Uh say the N word singing two bucs, how do you want it? I just be joined the Ira Devin is pregnant. I'd fall asleep to Nword compilations. British people come then be like, what's all this? Then what todishin Shannon Sharp railing someone live on ig No way, I'm hanging out with a couple of gooners. Skewing your viewer demographics as a gay mom instead of five, a gay mom of five instead of a gay homeless teenager, transform gremlin, you should Blizzard trying to distract from massive layoffs by revealing that you, the player are gay. Craig the Canadian Sweeney is Jesus Christ. Sweeney is fat and retarded and can't read for shit, Get glasses.
Speaker 3: Thank you for the damn you just paid me, bro, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Thanks for Thanks for the buddy, it's your voice. Shoty the Derek sacrificing three years of his life trying to open that one Starbucks bottle. Uh, I dreamed I watched a four hour YouTube tutorial of Willem Dafoe showing you how to change a wagon's wheel, but the horse was a hitch. Three x O letting the three musket dumb asses know that the suffix file means that you like something. It's opposite of phobia. You didn't say it was a phobia. Thanks. Let me fucking obsession?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is it?
Speaker 1: What's this guy talking about? I don't know whatever, I don't know he paints whatever? Thanks? Uh. The euphoric feeling from being on HRT for seven months and having my penis shrink from six inches erect to four inches erect, I mean all right? Uh? Slurping stroke and smoking joking emoticons going like this. Kendrick Ligmaar Ken Dick ligmar be like trying to suck a cock, and it's probably the major m H with a dripful one. I don't know, man, I wonder if Patreon will let me say the end the N word. It's like full on hard r it will obi, won't you blow me? I beat him off, suck his penis just to show that I'm gay. Kremlin de Gremlin fifty blood, fifty fifty cent blood in my pizsa. That would be an amazing video game. Fifty cent blood in my piss. Evil Sweene says, I love the gays. You'll have to cast divine intervention to remove my head from between Shadowhart's legs. Absolutely, why there's only one queer? Yeah for sure, I would live down there. Uh, there's only one queer left. Good job taking all that dick at my party, Daddy sween xo xo puff Daddy ps bring the other two next time. Waylay five eighty three didn't Papini Brother presents Vegeta's Galactic Food Review channel. Don Donkerson, Oh yeah, wait, you would be a good content coum bounce on me, Caulkey in the back of the booky to bet bou gade six, Jack Skellington after walking through the nine to eleven holiday door. What's this? What's this? There's the debris everywhere? What's this? Pep Sweenby, Like the idea of forceful come is a Caribbean thing, snark Tank, I wish we could grift. It looks so easy. Also, snark Tank, Dave Ruben is a piece of shit for grifting. It's true. I mean, it is true that that's that.
Speaker 2: There's nothing contradiction about both of those are simultaneous. I wish I was a piece of shit. I wish I could get grifting money.
Speaker 1: I wish I Yeah, I wish I didn't have the morals that I have so that I could just have a lot of money. God, because I think so, because I think something that's like really difficult to conceptual. I don't know, maybe people maybe I think about this a lot, but it's like, get being rich is not difficult. Being rich ethically is difficult. Like it is very very easy to make a shit ton of money if you just don't care about your fellow man, Like it's very four thousand billion percent. That's the thing.
Speaker 2: I feel like, I don't know why, Like, say, you know, the person that wrote it, and thank you for being a patron. But it's just like that is a very easy It's like, man, I wish I didn't have morals and ethics. I wish I could just grift and just step on toes and fuck people all over and I would be very wealthy. But the thing is we do have morals and ethics and integrity and ship. So we just do our thing and try to get our slice of the pie in a normal way. And sometimes I wish I got na cooma, like me get a car crash and then I wake up being a fucking demon.
Speaker 1: And then all of a sudden, you know, I don't think you want that. I think you think you want That's exactly what it is. I think I think I want it. We want the we want the benefits. We want.
Speaker 3: That's trapped inside of your brain that's still decent. Is like, what the fuck am I doing?
Speaker 1: Vaina Fishy Fagnino versus the gay sex man, I'll carpet bomb the gossesster for corder John Strickland. I will in fact be wearing a suit and tie to the Super Bowl Marks eighteen eighty nine. I refused to wear a rubber. Either I'm all in or or I'm out baby, the first trig to keep David featuring Americans so racist featuring an American so racist incests has become his only option. Eight gorilla, That's crazy, Eight gorillas versus three jeepers creepers, Who's winning? I fuck Coouches dot Com redirects to jd Vance's website. Iras pretty spread your cheeks so I can shit in your ass Blake eight ninety six, and Anna Serrocan is currently on Dancing with the Stars. When I was a kid, I bought San Andreas at a wet market and c J was white. No, that's not true. What I can't be real ALASKI an oilfield trash Texas status out Young Sheldon being beaten to death by jay Z Tickle my ass hairs Niggy Niggy Jizzy Uh formerly known as Nikki Ziggy Cocksucker, honest to God for real forro congrats on to swing on losing weight, good Ship may keep it up. Derek Will listen to the band Wolk Wool Wool Kansas. Listen to well w U l k A n A Z Will Kans Will Kansas. I don't will Wolken, Wolke Wilken as I've never heard of this, A lot of a lot of suggestions, sorry, missus. Jackson, Badly Brave, Hunger, Derek Duck, Hunt Athery and Brgerian Punch Napram Melphis one plays Zero Ranger and voice Stranger. This is the threat, This is a threat. And rounding out our list as always, the King, the King of Haphazard, Thank you for listening to this episode of the snark Tank Podcast. Remember, leave us nice reviews on Apple iTunes all that stuff. Leave a comment, leave a like if.
Speaker 3: You liked.
Speaker 1: Is that Will Kansas is like some racist or something? Yeah? Maybe, I don't know. It looks it looks I only see it's blurry on my end, so it looks like it looks like what do you what do you call a test in some way, but it feels like, even in a rorshat form, it feels racist. We'll see. But yeah, so yeah, thanks for listening to the show. We'll be back back to normal, probably not in the next episode, but probably the one after. I'm not super sure yet, but by next week everything I'll be I'll be back home, I think, and we'll be back to recording in person, so thanks for listening. Remember Patron dot complast a Snark tank, Stark tank dot uh Star tank dot shop. Bye.
Speaker 3: There's only one nigga left, and and then and then h
Speaker 1: M hm