Speaker 1: All right, let's see if we connect now. Looks like that had been a lot faster. Hopefully we're on the proper Rumble this time. So yeah, this is only attempt number four. I mean, I don't know why it started to get frustrated or anything. You know, holy crap, unbelievable. FDJ hadn't me screwed. It was putting it in the rebroadcast Rumble because I had to change the RTMP because I thought maybe that was the reason why we were dropping sync last night, so I just did a new one. It decided a default into my profile that has three hundred and sixty one followers, not the five thousand followers on the other one, so it was broadcasting in a place nobody could see it. I don't even know why that's an extra thing, Like that profile thing is ridiculously stupid. So and why I would choose that one when I have it set on Rumble itself to be my default, to be my main channel, it's still defaults that freaking user file. So two places we weren't being seen, and then YouTube said degraded, so something's happening. I refreshed my modem as well, like I unplugged it and plugged it back in. And this is a freaking fiber optic one gig up and down. So what's happening here? I'd have to see. Are there dds things going on around the world today? Like what is going on? So last night we dropped in the middle of something, and then today and it was the whole entire obs crashed. How does that make sense? How does that make sense? It's only happened like once before, and that didn't make sense either. We're gonna do this again. We're gonna get it correct. I'm gonna go through the same goddamn thing I did before and before and before, and it's like having to do another take. But I'm not an actor, so I really hate repeating myself. Here we go, Yes, yes.
Speaker 2: Have words for anyone who is not a Jew, derrogatory term meeting everyone else but us. So they want to harm as many goys as they possibly can. And look at their talmud, their talmud, says killemble Hall. It's your religious duty to steal from me, to bring harm to them Harder Luther, the man who created the Protestant Reformation, back in fifteen forty three, wrote a book called The Jews and their lies. In this book he outlined toad coded Jewish doctors. Jewish doctors are here to poison us Germans. This is what he was saying in fifteen forty three. The Jews and their lives and their lives and their lives. The Jews and their lives, and their lives and their ld Jews and their lives.
Speaker 3: And their lives and their lives.
Speaker 2: The Jews and their lived.
Speaker 4: What did Martin Luther know about these Jews back in fifteen forty three that people seem to have forgotten now because the media is owned by Jews.
Speaker 5: Also about a very important issue of vaccine hesitancy. Folks who get most of their vaccines normally might be hesitant about these vaccines because they were developed so quickly.
Speaker 6: What do you tell those folks who.
Speaker 5: Might be saying, well, I'm going to wait a few months before I get this one. I'm not yet at your shot.
Speaker 6: When do you plan to get it?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 7: I can, I will.
Speaker 2: The Jews and they're line at their live and there Ron Jews and are Lin and there live and we are Ron Jews, and we are Ron.
Speaker 6: And they are Lin, and they are Ry.
Speaker 5: James and they.
Speaker 8: Are line back to the show is a message for all FBI CIV investigators or any district attorney or investigator or prosecutor, if you have one molecule of self respecting your body, and if you have a normal survival instinct, and you care about the future of your children, and form teams of investigators to go after this son of a bitch and.
Speaker 9: Nail this mother.
Speaker 7: Nail them.
Speaker 10: You know what to do.
Speaker 2: Never forget what these Jews did to us, and get them, get them, get them, the Jews and their lives and their lives. Jews have words for anyone who is not a Jew, when more to a derogatory term, meeting everyone else but us. So they want to harm as many Gooys as they possibly can. And look at their talmud. Their talmud says, kill them a hall. It's your religious duty to steal from them, to bring harm to them.
Speaker 11: Harder Luther, the men who created Protestant Reformation back in fifteen forty three, wrote a book called the Jews and their Lies. In this book he outlined toad coded Jewish doctors.
Speaker 2: Jewish doctors are here to pleason us Germans. This is what he was saying in fifteen forty three. The Jews and their lives and their lives and their lives. Jews and their lives, and their lives and their lived Jews and their lives, and their lives and their lives, Jews and their lives.
Speaker 4: What did Martin Luther know about these Jews back in fifteen forty three that people seem to have forgotten now because the media is.
Speaker 7: Owned by Jews.
Speaker 5: Also about a very important issue of vaccine hesitancy. Folks who get most of their vaccines normally might be hesitant about these vaccines because they were developed so quickly. What do you tell those folks whom I saying, well, I'm going to wait a few months before I get this one.
Speaker 9: Wi the.
Speaker 5: I'm not yet had your shot. When do you plan to get it?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 6: I can I win?
Speaker 2: The Jews and their line and their line and their lin.
Speaker 7: Jews and their Lib there Lib and the are lon.
Speaker 2: Jee em there ron and they are Lin and their lines and there live.
Speaker 6: Back to the show.
Speaker 8: Is a message for all with the c I, the investigators, or any district attorney or investigator or prosecutor. If you have one molecule of self respecting somebody, and if you have a normal survival instinct, and you care about the future of your children, and form teams of investigators to go after this son of.
Speaker 6: A bitch and nail this mother.
Speaker 7: Nail them, you know what to do.
Speaker 2: Never forget what these Jews did to us, and get them, get them, get them, the Jews and their lives and their lives.
Speaker 1: Okay, And hopefully everybody understands it wasn't a mistake, It wasn't a hasty attempt to get to the gold. Because people were sick. There is no viruses. If they poisoned someone, they poisoned someone, if they made people ill in some other fashion or with their annual flu shots. Prior to that, there is probably a combination of a lot of things, plus scare taxics and a constant bombardment of media telling you that something is bad and that if you have these set of symptoms you're in trouble. All those things together, they weren't. It's not like they were, Oh, we were trying our best to do something good and get these No, I hope people get don't think that it's like, oh, it's just because they were under tire crunch that they just you know, some things happened and no, no, it doesn't take long to draft up a poison. And you want to scare people into taking their real poison, and you want it to be by their own free will and accord, because that's part of their sorcery. It's part of their way of doing things. It's part of their cabalistic magic, getting you to come on your own free will. And just like they say in the Free Masonic Order, right, I come on my own free will and a chord as you give over your soul unwittingly when you get initiated. And I talk about that in the book too, the Edmundronine Section, a defector of the Free Masonic Order in Chicago in the eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 6: I did this.
Speaker 1: For two and a half hours last night. It turned into the crap, so I tossed it. We're doing something differently today, but we're going to add a little bit of last night's back into it because it was important. And hopefully this time the broadcast won't get destroyed. It just got destroyed. I just did all this already. It's frustrating. All right, let's get into it. I mean, refresh a FTJ. See if I can get into it. Make sure it's more like a tough for But who am I live? Audio up and running, Thank you, crewbot. Yeah, there's been a lot of false starts today, so and yesterday everything's been breaking. Let me see if the right one's in here. Yeah, for the right one. And that's a whole lot better than what it was showing before. And I even care about YouTube, I don't. So we're gonna look at this. I'll show you what that's all about later. We're gonna look at this quite soon, but first we're gonna look at this. Let's start with this one. And we did this. I know for those of you who you guys didn't see this because we started out late last night and then just now the FTJ crew might be the only people that are seeing this over or maybe a litt bit of the YouTube. I apologize. Just let's get through this, because the broadcast has a structure, there's points and purposes here. I'm probably not gonna say it all the same way again either, because I don't who does that. I don't have a script. I'm not a freaking scripted idiot. But in my book, as I mentioned previously and I have to do again, there was a section just before ai, parasites, demons or the same same there is. For Christ's sake, I gotta change it again. There's a right, the Sam's Club, the black cube. It's also you can do it like this or you can do it like this, because then it's on its point like they show the hexagram right something like.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 1: You see Trump doing his little thing too and putin saying, Noop, I don't want to be a Sam's Club member. There's already cashule Sam's Clubs right where like you scan yourself, isn't that wonderful? So before we listen to this one or watch this other video here, I want to remind and say this again. You see the drill bit. That's a drill bit on the other side of the Walmart symbol. Notice how it lines up with what the Walmart symbol is. Drills that do tunneling, like the Gothard Tunnel, like all kinds of tunnels. And from twenty thirteen to twenty seventeen there were all kinds of YouTube videos out there are people recording. It's not that they saw the drills, they heard them. The hum. It's an unmistakable hum and grinding and vibrating that occurs because they're grinding through rock and sometimes explosions that rumble the ground because they're breaking through harder bedrock or whatever to make the drill pass through more easily. This is all helpening in America to add to whatever other long ancient even maybe tunnel systems that they had prior to that. When you look at the Freemasons of the eighteen hundreds, you see a lot of strangeness when it comes to subterranean dwellings, sewers, drainage, all kinds of stuff. I know I said drainage twice, but just to distinguish it from like sewage sewers, it's not the same. Okay, keep that in mind, because we're seeing troop movement on the ground in certain cities, and I'm saying that's not for the problem that they created themselves, it's to create a whole other problem for us. And if we see troop movement above ground, what the hell is happening underground? Wouldn't be recognizable or traceable by the common person, but they could be some place like that. And if they are coming out in these Walmart locations or wherever, how long do you think it takes a thirty to fifty man team or whatever to throw up some fencing, electrify it and put up some racer wire and then guess what, they either have a base or they have a place to hold people for processing. You into basically ground.
Speaker 3: Beef shareholder and director.
Speaker 1: So she's a shareholder, says Hilly Rod, including at one that says honorary Roidary with the hell Walmart board member Hillary Clinton, she's a Walmart board member. Everybody the same person who put together the Adoption and Save Families Act. Always everything is inverted, the names are always inverted. That was a weaponization and financial incentivized, financially incentivized plan to steal people's children for any excuse, any excuse. It wasn't to protect children. It was to steal children in the Ember alert the alert sense system. Remember one of her girls is actually one of her ladies from Haiti As actually was in charge of that. So when one escapes or family dad mom rescues a child from the clutches of these disgusting foster families or demonic government agencies that are holding their children, then the dumb asses who call in, oh yeah, because they got the umber, theor you're probably turning in families trying to rescue their children and you think you're a hero. I would never ever call it in because I know who's running this stuff and I know what their plans are for that child. I would have to have more details, not just a car. Hey, here's the car, like, yeah, okay, where was it? Where was a child taken from? And who's taking it? The father, the mother? Yeah, No, not helping you to track down those people they're rescuing their children. I'm not going to be part of the demonic evil that's trying to take it back.
Speaker 12: Eight.
Speaker 13: I'm always proud of Walmart and what we do and the way we do it better than any amount and he.
Speaker 14: Is nineteen April two thousand and fifteen for child seventy seven, it's yeah. People ask me why walmarts are closing. The answer is simple. I took an Army logistics class. We developed US Army developed logistics system for Walmart. Walmarts were strategically set up around the world to act as military and distribution basis. So if we have problems in Yemen, special Forces takes over the Walmart and yett you can order a helicopter nuclear weapons on the Walmart logistics system.
Speaker 3: There's a backdoor and do it.
Speaker 6: They taught me that.
Speaker 12: H oh.
Speaker 1: Just consider that, like we think that places are so underdeveloped and in an archaic and not modern. And yet they say a Walmart in Yemen, well that's that may as well be an embassy for them, right, they can move in. That's another way to invade a country, too. Corporate through corporate, it's disguised. People don't think anything about it, just like you wouldn't think of a giant warehouse being built in your small town, or several of them being weird if they were, oh, I don't know, department stores and grocery stores.
Speaker 15: And this was the plan.
Speaker 1: This was laid out a long time ago. And remember Sammy Walton himself was in charge of detention centers during World War Two, and he had all kinds of connections with secret societies in his college years. And James cash Penny was a Freemason buddy of his older gentleman of course, j C. Penny. James cash Penny, this is all in my book too.
Speaker 14: If you are going to have Operation Jane help out the Southwest, you sees a Walmart, you can order things such as N sixteen rounds. You can order M sixteen to the Walmart program. So they walked into a Walmart fired twenty two hundred people in California.
Speaker 3: You're all laid off.
Speaker 1: Don't pay attention to this shit on the bottom that continues to get what he's saying wrong. Just listen to him.
Speaker 3: Oh hey, no, I'm going to make get out of here. Because the military then takes over their base. The specific logistics program I was trained on in California, it's the same program they use at Walmart. Walmarts. Our federal military hosts all how many Walmarts they have, they get extra money from the government, and when the government takes over, they get a fortunate from the government. Those products are redistributed.
Speaker 1: Because it's a corporatetocracy, they're not much removed from government. It's the same oive Saturn cult. I'm trying not to say the Jay word right now because it's a little bit deeper than that. But it's not and it's not just them, it's their cohorts in the the European brand right, those who are connected to them via some sort of allegiance, potentially secret societies, or through other means of loyalty. Assurance. Loyalty assurance is a loyalty insurance to make sure that they all cooperate and do what they're told.
Speaker 3: By the wal March.
Speaker 14: In addition, the American dollars no longer being accepted in a lot of countries Walmart ticket products. Nobody will exchange the American dollar for the toys that we're getting at Walmart. S.
Speaker 3: All right, it's the way it is. The endgame is here, folks. You can get laid off Walmart animal people.
Speaker 1: And remember, prior to twenty sixteen election results, it looked like that psycho woman who was behind the financial incentivizing of stealing children, so much so that states run their budgets based on how many children they have a quote of how many they should. So it's not about protecting children in bad situations, because then there would be no number to it. You would want there to be very few, so that there'd be very few portable things going on in a child's life. But that's not how they run. They have a certain amount they need to take and they'll take as many as they can. That's disgusting. This is evil. This is the system that our good friends in the OIV clan have created around us and we don't even see it, just like these tunnels are under our nose. That is happening in the background too. It's the most horrific thing in the world to have the tiger system, judicial, the false authority that wears badges, and these other agencies. I mean even like saying the three letter word CP and S. But it's out there, and at any given time, something could tear apart your family and you'd have very little recourse. And we'll discuss that before we move on to because this is something that every parent should know about. Every parent should know about this.
Speaker 3: There's several colleges.
Speaker 14: There are federal repositors like Humble State University where they have underground Italian head of courters, every state college in.
Speaker 1: Washington underground battalion had colleges.
Speaker 3: Have pre prepared military bases underneath them.
Speaker 1: So that was what I was saying, is prior to the results of the election, you know, they were saying that we were heading headlong into this, and there were already some Walmart and Target locations that were by train tracks that were already converted into these prison like things. In Texas and in Florida, they were filmed Yeah, they had razor wire, they had the fences, they had it looked like in prison for whatever. And I think in one of them they said they had spaces for children that were like smaller than a dog, a partition, you know, like a two foot by two foot whatever the hell it was two foot by four foot. I don't know what it was. And they were set up for quote unquote illegals, but who knows what they're really Who are all all those children came from? But that was an Obama administration era thing. So if they were going to pull off a COVID, what was gonna assure more compliance and less resistance? Someone like Hillary Clinton directing the show orchestrating the event, conducting the Yeah, no, there would have been a whole lot more resistance. So they brought Trump in, and they brought in QAnon rhetoric, propaganda, and a bunch of different personalities all of a sudden popping up out of nowhere to continually decoded the riddles for you. And these channels like X twenty two Dave who has Blood on his hands, they got huge over that, millions of followers, and they manipulated even people who didn't follow the q noon. They had the hope, they had the hopium they thought this was different. I voted for Trump in twenty sixteen. I think a lot of people did if they wanted to be honest, and I did in twenty twenty as well. I did in twenty twenty. Well, the last one I didn't do it. The last one twenty twenty four, I didn't vote at all, And so yeah, with him there though, things went down easier, right, especially with all that hype and propaganda. Regardless if you were directly watching it or not, you were affected by the feeling and sensation of it broadcasts all over the TV, even though they didn't want. If they didn't want you to know about QAnon, nobody would have ever mentioned it on mainstream media. That's how you keep things hidden is by not talking about them. When you single them out and say they're bad, that makes people curious, and that is the same thing as an advertisement. They wanted people to look at it because it was one of their ops, and it made a legend out of a seventy something year old man who, as we know, brought in people like Dershowitz and Kushner with him and all kinds of other OI vays draining what swamp exactly wasn't the cult of Saturn swamp. So if it wasn't for him, lockdowns would have gone a whole lot more violent, I guarantee you. So that was their choice, and they probably weren't finished with their They probably weren't finished with their digital prison obviously by then, and maybe they had other plans to to ensure that there was going to be success. But now we still have Trump, and it appears that that thing that would have been horrible, horrible in twenty sixteen under Hillary or under Trump, if everything proceeded the way it looks like it was intended to start to go down with the UN and FEMA and all that. It's happening now. It's happening now. Maybe not with UN and FEMA, but maybe we don't know what's underground. What we do know is we have troops on the surface and we have a collapsing dollar quote unquote Like that's not people think that that's them losing their power. That's ridiculous. It's a planned demolition, just like the nine to eleven. It was a planned demolition. They're destroying it on purpose. They also own all the other stuff that is of importance like land, real estate, silver and gold, and they they are the ones who dictate the price of that, and they have the most of it. And the digital currency, which is vapor and nonsense, even worse than paper, is vapor. And that's where they're pushing us, and they're going to want position troops all over the place when they enforce that upon us and cram us into a digital hell with this as your security guard, not your security guard, your corrections officer, your snitch, your spy. More on that later.
Speaker 3: It's posts are the same way. So if you're working for home depot and you get laid off, go to another one. But that's like you get laid off because as.
Speaker 1: Cruly food as the fan cleuly cooly instead of shit.
Speaker 14: Okay, this is what is in our Department of Defense manuals to seize the home depots and to seize the Walmarts.
Speaker 3: And use their logistics program to order our weapons to kill us. That's the way it is. Sorry, I've been trained on on one of the.
Speaker 14: Few officers that was trained on the Walmart program in the entire classes and the listed except me.
Speaker 3: Anyway, thank you, you have a wonderful day and I wish you the.
Speaker 7: Best of block.
Speaker 3: And if you need anything from Walmart or you're a Walmart employee, forget it.
Speaker 14: Find another job and do it quickly, because as Jay Holme spreads, the job, wa will await very quickly.
Speaker 10: If you're a.
Speaker 3: Walmart, don't go to home depot or those don't go to.
Speaker 1: A box store, then I'll go to a box store, big box stores, because there are a big box to cram a bunch of people. Then, and that's what's about to happen eventually, eventually, that's what there. That was their stated purpose. It was actually Stan Walton and his development of the multi super chain. He wasn't just him. He was a governmental thing, right, Oh, the nice guy from Arkansas. Yeah, okay, dare.
Speaker 3: You might get absorbed and then laid off. Thank you for watching it. You have a very wonderful day.
Speaker 1: Okay. Now, this is where I wanted to go with this. I argue this think so I'm not gonna do it again these two, but this one specific specifically. Now last night when I talked about this, I've had Diego Rodriguez.
Speaker 4: On.
Speaker 1: I showed three times, one time with Marissa, his daughter who had baby Cyrus. Stolen from her. I had him on with her and doctor artists and another I don't know what the other woman was, some sort of alternate of doctor, I guess, And this is one of the things why I can't stand still, and that reminded me of why I couldn't stand him. Diego Rodriguez lived in Idaho and Ben Bundy was running for governor in Idaho, and then Bundy is also the guy that has had family members and friends murdered, and two separate occasions when they tried to put his family under siege, the FEDS did, and they copolitted, murdered one of his friends, maybe more, and he went into prison for a while. He ran he was running for governor and CPS stole Marissa's son because they missed a wellness check and the child was underweight because he couldn't keep certain food down and he could handle breast milk still, but it wasn't able to take down solid foods, I think, or something something like that, and they just all of a suddenly become suspicious of the parents because of something that's probably a nutrition deficiency of some sort that just needed to be corrected. If he was on the ninety he probably would have been fine, but instead this demonic system again looking for excuses to steal things. That's why you don't go to You don't bring yourself voluntarily to have yourself or your child monitored. If you can get a home birth in your state without being arrested for it to that, the less that they know about your child, the better because once they get their claws dug in there, their talents, they don't let go and they'll be prying into your business constantly. So this is based off of things I've seen other people go through. Okay, Ammin gathered his resources in order to try to save baby Cyrus from Saint Luke's Hospital. Saint Luke's is a Saint, but it's oy Vey controlled Jews, Jews run CEO style, you know, all the way up the ceo, it's Jews. So even though it says Saint Luke's, well, guess what else they do as Saint Luke's gender reassignment surgery. So they mutilate children. They literally, it's not just you know adults do it. No, they mutilate children skin grafting off the arm to mix balloon animals to sew into their crotch. Detesticling others, turning a turning an Audi into an inny. They do that the children Saint Saint Luke's Saint. And when they took they surrounded Marissa at a gas station, her and her husband and they basically ripped baby Cyrus out of her hands. There was a little bit more of a drawn out process in that, but essentially that's what happened. And then they arrested her for saying no, I don't want to let because any good mother would say no to that. You're not gonna take my child. Why does the state think that they can raise your child or provide or care for your child better than you. Why is a cold system that hates and eats children think? And why do we think that? Why do we? Guy? Would anybody submit to that? It wouldn't If they were smart, they would know that there was something evil going on. So diego here is speaking on behalf of that.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't care if this comes from a Stu Peters thing or whatever. Here's the problem with this. This this documentary I believe came out after the fact. It did because he already was back. But this is what stud did, okay Em and Bundy. He put his resources together to end his connections to get and put pressure on Saint Luke's to stop doing what they were doing. And basically when they took Baby Cyrus, he turned green because they were had them all full of tubes and everything else and they were killing him. They were killing the you know, medicines and poisons basically, So that's doing that thing again everything I do, it's like I have to hear some well shit, all right. Anyway, Diego and Ammon were ultimately responsible for getting Baby Cyrus back Stu Peters who just happened to have Diego on I have and have Jegoon. But it was after the fact he jumped in on it and got his megaphone out and they as they were outside of the hospital, he was saying to his people, you know, his his viewers or followers of the crowd that showed up, we did this. Whoa wait a minute, you swoop in after having done really nothing except reporting on it and having somebody on as a as a like, where's the how much nerve do you have to have to tell to say with confidence without any self awareness as to how much of an asshole you sound like? We did this? And then telling people who don't do any didn't do anything except watch his show, that somehow they were making a difference simply by watching, simply by watching things happen. This is reinforcing the fact that oh, you know, you can larp from your house, from your chair, from your phone and to go by your day and if you just go through the emotions and feelings with people, then you're somehow fixing the world. That teaches people to be inactive in reality, It teaches them to be locked into this fake universe here and that's what Stupids promoting and taking the credit for himself. Well, here's the funny thing. Saint Luke's attacked Ammin Bundy severely and diego. They both had to move out of Idaho because of the persecution. They ran Ammin over the COLS member. He go and went from governor governor you know, gubernatorial is how they say it. Candidate to once again being attacked and destroyed by the government because twice it happened before, were Fed's actually murdered family members of him. Now him doing the only right thing to do is try to help his friend get his grandson back. He've put everything on the line for that. And he lost everything fifty million dollar settled what do you call it? Decision against Amin And they also attempted to murder him and to lure him in, to bait him into doing certain things while he was still living on his apple or cheered in Idaho. They took vehicles, they took his house, they took his properties, they took his tools, they took his children's toys, they took their their clothing. They took everything from these people, and they won't let them have a He can't get he can't be approved for a payment processor, and he can't have a bank account anywhere. That's how the Jew screws you all, because they said they gave him it was defamation, defamation because he said exactly what they did. They stole a child. They stole a child from a loving family, and that was considered defamation and it caused damages to the hospital. How is that exactly? Because you'd have to have a one to one thing, right, So does that mean that somehow, the the government agencies somehow stopped stealing children for Saint Luke's to care for. That doesn't know, no, So they didn't lose business that way, So what exactly was it. People went to a different hospital and they're saying in the same you know, franchise or whatever they call it, the uh, the branch of hospitals in the same in the same system. No, or maybe, but who cares. It's like they're making it here or they're making it in this building. It doesn't make any sense what they said. Defamation. That's a That's an interesting word, isn't it. But they got the settlement and they ruined, and they're continuing to hunt down and take every penny as Amin makes it, they're taking it back from him. Here's the funny thing, though, if Stu was the one who did it all, who saved the day, who in his if he and his STU crew followers actually were they responsible for getting baby Cyrus back? Why wasn't he on the lawsuit? Why was his name not mentioned? And almost makes you wonder if that was part of the setup, so that am nailed the defamation because it was about Ammin's public statements and Diego's public statements that the suit was based on. Hm hmm, Yeah, Stu wasn't suit into poverty. Ammon was. Diego was to a degree. So it's kind of interesting huh. Kind of interesting. If you want to claim that you have were ultimately responsible for the freeing and rescuing and saving of Davy Cyrus, and you're not just swooping in to take the take the credit for something, to make yourself out to be some fake hero, well, I would have to ask you, sir, whops, I didn't realize you didn't see anything. At what point would you not be for and in what way would you not be on the same suit, the same lawsuit. If your name's not there, you've weren't part of anything that harmed Saint Luke's whatsoever.
Speaker 16: Taking children, giving them to somebody else for money that they get from the federal government. That means that all fifty states are involved in government subsidized child trafficking.
Speaker 1: All fifty states, well fifty one, because you know the fifty first state is in Israel. But they do they do their own thing to children over there.
Speaker 6: It's a ring.
Speaker 16: It is the largest and most pervasive child trafficking ring in the history of the world.
Speaker 6: By sheer money and numbers.
Speaker 17: Children are seized unnecessarily from their families due.
Speaker 1: To the that's Nancy Schaeffer. Her and her husband were found shot dead. They said it was a murdered suicide bullshitt. They spoke out against a Clinton run child trafficking ring, child theft from Good Families, child trafficking ring, and they were ended. She was a senator in n I think Georgia.
Speaker 17: Federal aid entitled the Adoption and Safe Families Act.
Speaker 16: It was put in the line nineteen ninety seven by Bill and Hillary Clinton, and I said it that way on purpose. And it is a law that literally steals money from the Social Security Fund and gives this money to the states in order to incentivize them to kidnap babies to receive.
Speaker 17: The adoption incentives or bonuses.
Speaker 1: Local cps must see what shots do to kids. And other things that you're wonderful doctors don't ever tell you about, like proper nutrition. They don't even have proper RDAs for things, and it's never going to be the stuff that actually is absorbable to your system. So, yeah, developmental disorders when they need it the most, They need this stuff the most when they're being created in the womb and if the mother doesn't have enough just like if your plant doesn't have enough nutrients to get little tiny peppers or little tiny vegetables instead of a full grown one.
Speaker 17: Must have more children, They must have merchandise to sell.
Speaker 16: Every child, once you've added it all up, is worth approximity a million dollars to the state. But we've been told that this is a sixty to eighty billion dollar a year industry, meaning the federal government is taking eighty billion dollars a year and giving that money to all of the fifty states.
Speaker 1: Walk that back the other way. That means that, for I mean, think about it, sixty to eighty billion dollars. If one child is worth one million, how many children does that add up to that they have to take per year to get to those numbers of sixty and eighty billion. That's the way to make sense of it, and to see how many and how rampant this theft of children right in front of their faces and whitewashed with a sense of legitimacy because it's run through to a government agency. So of course people are still stupid and they don't realize where they live. They live in a panopticon prison of torment and torture. But since they're not familiar with it or aware of it, they don't recognize what's happening right in front of their faces.
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 1: When the biggest indicators of who really runs the show and the true nature of our country. We were Israel before Israel was Israel. Otherwise they wouldn't have been another Israel, and there wouldn't be a Bolshevik revolution. There wouldn't have been a lot of things. There wouldn't have been America destroying a national socialist country. We would have been analyized with them. We would have fought the freaking scumbag Bolsheviks, but we were already them unfortunately internally, to.
Speaker 17: Kidnap children, parents are victims by the system that makes a profit for holding children longer and bonuses for not returning children.
Speaker 1: How do you live in a world where that's a possible, that's a thing. How do we live in a country and call it America still and have the same concept of America if this is what they do. Incentives for keeping the children away from their parents, incentives money, money, financial benefit, reward, rewarding for stealing children and not giving them back to their parents. How devilish and disgusting is this? They hate the family, It goes family, tribe, nation, national nationalism, right, They destroy it at the route. And this goes right back to Edda again. The two things that they destroy all the time is the family and the farmer, because it's independence and it's loyalty and our people. When we sauntered into summer in Mesopotamia, we introduced monogamy and marriage a family life to a bunch of orgiastic, psychopathic sorcerers and child sacrificers. Didn't compete with them. And we also introduced agriculture and innovations on how to irrigate and to plow and all these other things that made the people independent of the cult who would starve them at will whenever they wanted to. And that's another reason why later on, when you get the story of the tower, Babbel I would probably say that Laurence Austin Wodell probably read what he was translating correctly, that it was in fact probably maybe multi use, multi purpose, but it was most certainly a grain storage to prevent famine. And they make it out to be water and flood and you know, something higher than the waterline, okay, But also would make sense that you're going against their gods because they play the role of their demons, and if you defy their gods, meaning the will of the people and the cult in the cult. By being able to feed yourself when they want you to starve, that's going against their gods.
Speaker 7: To their parents.
Speaker 16: But their own statistic state that eighty three percent of all children who are taken by CPS CHOP protective services are for unsubstantiated allegations, meaning never should it happen in the first place. So that imagine anything else in the world where you know you get it wrong eighty three percent of the time and you admit it, but you just keep doing it.
Speaker 17: Case workers and social workers are often guilty of fraud. They withhold and destroy evidence.
Speaker 1: There you go. I haven't had aminon, but I had to get Diego on a couple of times. And I had him actually back when Joshu TV was a thing. That was the first time Amazon I had him on the Joshua TV platform. Thing went through that. Uh they call it streaming service. So one more. I really don't want to do this all over again, but I have to. So the reason why this was interesting to me, I talk about tungsten cubes that shred people and they poison them and then poison their organs and they die okay, and then we're talking about these these bombs or whatever that blow these little, tiny, tiny, tiny tungsten cubes everywhere and other different types of elements. But it made me think, and I'm not saying this is what it is, but it made me think of what I saw with the Charlie Kirk thing. And again Stu Peters once more, there's no trajectory from anything that goes like this and then goes like that. If it was from the lavel leer mic, that might have been something that could potentially have had a charge in it that would have set something else off that was going straight up. But this thing had to come straight up. It didn't go across and then up. And if it went this way, it would have hit some other part of his neck, not underneath his you know, his jawline right here on the opposites on the opposite side of it, still like the other chest right. Something blew his shirt up. And now was it air from like a pressurized I don't know, canister type thing, or was it simply the projectile itself pulling his shirt up, because you see it get caught, because you see his shirt jump up as screwed up and retarded as the paramount tactical videos are. They had frame by frames in two of their videos, and putting those two together where they show these frames, you see the shirt jump up like there's a little tiny fist in it right here. The lavelier's over here. Now, this movement could have knocked the lavelier off because it's like magnetically taught, you know, on the shirt, it's not pinned on. Maybe that's why you don't see it afterward, because I was following that little black dot before too in China. But that's an ignorant thing to do. And that's what Stu Peters is going with. I know what I saw, he said on the show. Sure you know what you saw, and you couldn't be wrong because you're too big at it and you know what you've been told to say. So getting caught in the threading here there's a hole afterward, but it looks like it gets caught. And because it's probably low low pressure whatever you call low velocity, because if it was high velocity, probably would have torn through like butter. But it pulls it up and then it punctures through right or it comes through then you see that little dot. But as soon as you see that dot, you see it spread and they say that these things tear. So was that projectile one of these tongues and cubes. I don't know, but it makes you wonder because you see it just underneath the like underneath the thing. And now again, I don't know what it looks like when you get nailed into jugular and again jugular and carotid artery or parallel systems. One takes the blood up, one takes the blood down. The jugular is the return. The karatid is going this way, so you would think if it maybe it was shredded both, but you would think that if it was the karateid, you'd see spray out like this because of the pressure coming from beneath going upward, rather than it spraying it down like that, Timmy, that looks more like jugular hit. But I don't know. I'm not a I'm not a quack.
Speaker 7: Mister Halaw.
Speaker 6: Design head.
Speaker 18: Clip a tiny cube built to tear a human body apart. The Israeli occupation test weapons on Palestini.
Speaker 1: And is it an interesting that they're using cubes like their little cube of Saturn and.
Speaker 18: Then markets them as combat proven doctors describe wounds that no medical textbook has ever explained. Tiny tungsten cubes measuring just two to four millimeters were found in the victims. The Israeli occupation packs thousands of cubes inside spike missiles produced by Raphael. On impact, the cubes fly faster than two kilometers per second by Raphael.
Speaker 1: And we took this up the other day, but let me just do it again. God heals. That's what what it means, God's cure. Ooh, that's a little bit more discussing the evil comes from Hebrew means God's cure. And when you have L at the end of it, that's rafa L right, it's rafa l L being Saturn, but also l Elu, the sorceress that we talk about from five thousand years ago in the Serpent cult. Because they changed they changed the sex of L to codify it. But that doesn't mean that's what it is. It's a matriarchal cult. Remember he is associated with happy meetings. Oh good, so that's all. It's all dark mockery, matchmakers and the protection of conjugal love. In some traditions, he is considered the head of the Guardian Angels, so he's protecting the Jews, is what they're using that to mean. Right, everything is backward and inverted, upside down and retarded. He is often showing show and holding a staff, a symbol of his role as a guide for travelers, oh ye're or settlers you know west Bank. He is also frequently depicted with a fish, which is a reference to the story of Tobias. Some Christians traditionally identify him as the angel who stirred the waters of the pool of Bethesta to make them a source of healing power. No, it's the Demonic Paradise wiki. Demonic Paradise Wiki. Well, that's cute kind of contradiction of terms there. You would think demonic paradise, not to a jay, not to an OIV.
Speaker 18: They tear through muscles, nerves and arteries, forcing instant amputation.
Speaker 1: What did you say, nerves and arteries, Yeah, muscles there, Yeah, but think yeah, yeah.
Speaker 18: Even X ray show only faint dots hiding immense trauma. The Israeli occupation deployed another experimental weapon called dime dense inert metal explosives. It scatters microscopic tungsten.
Speaker 1: Particle, so this is a different thing. The dense, inert microscopic photogo says.
Speaker 18: Invisible to medical imaging. Victims arrive with severed limbs, burns, and fractures, yet no shrapnel. Medical studies confirmed cadmium, chromium, and tungsten inside wounds. These metals trigger cancer, kidney failure, infertility, and DNA mutations. HRW verified. The Israeli occupation used white phosphorus and gaza in October twenty twenty three. Israeli arms exports reached fifteen billion dollars in twenty twenty four during the genocide, and Gaza spike missiles sold globally are advertised as battle tested.
Speaker 1: So while they're taking money from us, they're making money as well. What a pieces of shit every which way you look at it. But you know something, there's still just the proxy of America and who actually runs us. Let's not lose sight of that. It's not Israel bad Oh, the Jews are all over there. No, they conquered us first. That's just a budding of, or an offshoot of, or their own private state of their own that they created afterwards. This is a banking cult state, but it's just a reflection of what's actually here and what's been doing things is a CPS thing. Not enough the adaptation to say, families act like there's more of that stuff happening under the surface all the time. And every once in a while people get to, you know, what do you call it, assert or claim their rights and the Bill of Rights, and you get a small victory here there. But all that does is promote the idea that the system is still in place, that isn't in place, that there's some sort of sort of protection to the people so they don't go crazy and freak out. Having those little victories based on the Constitution and the Bill of Rights helps them maintain the illusion that we're not in an open air prison.
Speaker 18: The Israeli occupation engineers such weapons to cripple rather than kill. How long will experiments on Gazans be met with silence?
Speaker 1: Gozans? You damn ai retard Gazans? All right, I think we're done now. I think we can go on to the yeah, yes, I about that yesterday, the slice up face if unfortunately we're not going to do that again, smoothly doing a dance Israel admits it killed. It's on at Nova Music Festival, and this is the one with the helicopter and blowing up the cars and killing the people running and all that stuff. It was idea in the helicopters doing that. Yes, you heard you take that?
Speaker 15: Hey, thank you, mister d.
Speaker 1: I don't think i've seen mister d here with you.
Speaker 15: Thank you, sir. How do we get yeah?
Speaker 1: Miss what's up? Okay? Thank you?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 15: Good mister d Oh you got the bicycle?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 1: Yeah, two dollars from a better rock dead another one? What are just dude? Little segments? Now, if this is a way to spam somebody, this is the best way to do it. Because of it, it helps. Thank you, Thank you, thank you, mister d. All Right, doctor express the idea of burying children alive. You want to do this one last one? I mean we did a lot of this yesterday, right down to this saying Donald Trump thanks Jared Kushner for influencing his daughter's conversion from Christianity to Judaism. And then it was the Ukraine one where we ended up breaking up, where they were showing all the ois and their payoats hanging out on the side of our heads doing dances and singing happy singing over in the Ukraine, and they were all refugees, not really refugees, but they were all from Israel. So it might indicate that something's about to happen over there in Israel that they know about. I don't know. You can make your decision on that. This is where they tore down the school. Where's that one? They tore down the school with the children inside in Gaza at the West Bank, and they pulled them all out. They locked the door. The people had to climb out of the window in order to not be demolished with the building. That's what type of pieces of shit. They are children, little tiny kids, little tiny kids, and they were like trying to put away their toys before they left. It was so sad.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Kids don't need that trauma. All right, let's get into this video, though. We'll go back to this later. I gotta keep an eye on the clock because I guess seth coming out and I forgot what time we started the last time. I gotta look at the old messages and see, I'll bill to get some sort of idea. All right. This guy is called Casey the car guy. He's like a self made gazillionaire or something like that, and he says a lot of what I said and been warning about the data centers. I said, the moment these are up, the game is over. I don't think I need to convince anybody of that. I hope Casey pushed put push push. I don't know, but obviously he likes, Oh that's the du cadier there. I think that one. I'll know what that is over here anyway. Yeah, so he's going to get into what he did. And he isn't even showing He isn't even showing one that's fully operational. And there are ones that are well, I mean they're not just ground level, they're they're buildings already with a bunch of equipment inside, already servers or whatever. What's gonna end up happening. If those are that, they're gonna be heavily fortified, just like the switch ones are for, or multiple more layers of security, military grade security, like you will be dead if you are not authorized beyond a certain point. Yeah, they don't want anybody disrupting what's going on there because that's the source. If you knock those out, you knock out their kilgrid, you knock out their independent Wi Fi drone army. They're robots. There are all the other things that they're going and their digital tracking of you through your phone, through your corrections officer, and a great many other things like your ability to have food. The first thing that's going to happen to everybody is they're going to have their children taken from them. They're going to have if anything, we're going to be reassigned to different roles in life states apart from each other. Families will be torn apart. This is part of the plan that they were talking about. It'd behold a pale horse. And back then it was the post offices in the towns having the authority to be redistributing people throughout the country for work camps or death. And sometimes maybe they don't even know which way you're going if you're going into work camp or death, but they're sending you someplace, and the first thing they do is terripart families. This is probably I'm I'm not sure what level of this is going to occur soon, but I guarantee you within the next six months to a year, we're gonna never recognize this place again. And if you understood how much infrastructure is already in place, you'd understand and how many of their fucking stupid you know, legalese that they've already created, and how much of this country that they control through black rock, through their corporatetocracy, through their technocracy, which is very similar and basically the same thing, through overlap. There isn't a government, there is a cult and they push everything along through finance and other things. Threats, you know, blackmail, Those are the big three. The fact that they can murder anybody at will because they are the justice system, so they're not going to get caught. It's not going to get into the papers because they are the media. And if we believe everything though, I mean, these guys are tunnel dwellers. We already know that the oavas are tunnel dwellers. Does it bother you that they have massive drills at their disposal? I'm not talking about you every day you. I'm talking about the ones that are on top that create all these You could drive a tractor trailler through these holes.
Speaker 15: So does it bother you?
Speaker 1: I want to tap on the dome. Yeah, does it bother you that they have a very similar attribute of the of these tunnels? I mean, can you not think it's the same people?
Speaker 15: Are you doing this the fucking news because it's a good it's a good way to do it, I guess.
Speaker 1: But it's like a dollar dollar dollar an hour though it's like tip me like on a scripper. I don't know how to turn at all. Well, it was a big one, thank you, buddy. All right. I don't know who mister d is. I never I don't. You don't have a little well, I mean, it's not like you would put your face there anyway, So most people just put a picture. But okay, let's get into the video now. Yeah, tunnel to weasels have tunnels big and small, through the Shabbad, through their walmart. It's it's not a it's not a good place to be right now dealing with this in this world because nobody's doing anything about it, and they wouldn't even know where to point the business end of something that could do something about it. Most people are completely underware, and they would they would look for you know, they call it, you know, comfort in government. Still they would seek out FEMA or the military or their national guard for assistance without understanding that they are the ones causing the problem. And as soon as you get into one of those scams, guess was mandatory shots.
Speaker 6: Do you guys remember that episode of Magnum p I where he asked TC to take the chopper up because there was this weird, evil billionaire nerd with a giant underground bunker in Hawaii.
Speaker 1: You do have a bunker.
Speaker 6: There is there something you know that we don't. No, I think that's just like a little shelter under that was going to turn entire state.
Speaker 1: You think it's just a little shelter. I've never been there, But I do have a forty five million dollar yacht that I can get the fuck out of international waters.
Speaker 6: With its into computing centers.
Speaker 1: Too, into international waters, programmed the people.
Speaker 19: Hey, Kelly, So this is Zuckerberg's most aggressive play yet and the race to build super intelligence that is aisystems.
Speaker 1: Oh, I gotta figure out some down the wall. Really appreciated you have You have never known a white nation? Bit Shoot, Okay, I'll look at that. Thanks, let's see, let's get back to it.
Speaker 6: I can outperform humans while getting the people to have to pay for the thing that would actually enslave them. So Magnum decided to just fly over top of the whole thing so the world could see it and thwart the billionaire's evil plans. Yeah, I don't remember that either, because that wasn't an AB's TV show. That was me last week. So I took a chopper over a data center in Ohio because they are being set up to completely destroy all of our lives while making us pay for the thing that's going to enslave us. Because I've just realized I have turned into an ades TV show protagonist, but I'm actually not screwing around. I took a chopper and I hope this pisses off a lot of federal level politicians and billionaires, because so what's going on in Ohio and many other states across the United States is both diabolical in not being seen by anyone. The moment that I first became aware of anything but completely disregarded it because it seemed absurd was when Vivek Ramaswami, who was a failed presidential candidate and basically a manufactured trojan horse by George Soros money from his college days. This guy said that he thinks Ohio and the Ohio River Valley could be the next Silicon Valley because he is in fact running for governor, possibly because he got booted out of Doge.
Speaker 20: Silicon Valley right has been at the bleeding edge of the American economy for the last twenty years just by market capitalization, by innovation.
Speaker 6: I think the Ohio River Valley can be the.
Speaker 20: You want to bring into the Silicon Valley in Ohio, even one step more than that to go to the next level where Silicon Valley isn't.
Speaker 6: And I laughed at that. I thought that was absurd because the Ohio River Valley is basically like farmland in the boondocks. There's nothing about it that would work for infrastructures, not big cities around there except for like Cincinnati, so it doesn't make sense. Until a data center was being built close to my house in the countryside, I didn't even know what it was. It was a bizarre amount of acreage, like two hundred and forty acres. I'm thinking, is this massive housing development? What's going on? Until somebody told me what it was, a meta data center, and then I started looking into it and I realized that Ohio, because of Lake Erie being the entire northern border essentially of Ohio, as well as the Ohio River Valley, that's the cooling and the cooling systems for these massive data centers and the energy production. I didn't realize it. We're all being set up. Our entire state, our land, our water waste environment is about to be leveraged and basically destroyed only for the sake of data centers and AI. The Internet keeps growing, but our productivity doesn't. We're not building anything new.
Speaker 1: These are so I apologize for interrupting, but I just want to say, I know I mentioned this before in response to a comment that I got a telegram from uh Rob who has been on the show recently, that what if these data centers are just like going to be prisons and that's why there's all the security. Well, I think the reason why I'm pointing out this other stuff with warehouse stores all over every place, that they have plenty of storage for humans already. These data centers are going to be to manage our ability to resist, meaning stop us, because what is peace. Their definition is of peace is the inability to resist communism, and it's gonna get a little worse than that, but basically peace is our inability to fight back. Not because everybody's happy to jumping up and down, running through tall grass, singing and hugging and holding hands. That's not their vision of peace. Their vision of peace is they're in no danger and knowing full well that if we were able to, they would deserve massive retribution for what they're doing to us. So it's a little bit different, right when you see it like that. They know, just like you know, you've heard people say in the past, if the American people knew what we were doing, they would have us all, you know, hanging something like that. But if we can, because every little part of our movement body these things, the sensors that we talked that Bracton talked about last night, For those of you who got to catch that one, he was talking about nice iPhone sixteen. But all of them do it, and I can assure you that all of them will if they don't already.
Speaker 6: Factories, these aren't places of learning that are free. These are nothing that in any way makes America or our society better. So I wanted to fly over this, I'm sure the footage. So last week Thursday morning, decided to take a shopper up, up and away.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 6: The data center is basically halfway between Perrysburg, Ohio, which is a suburb of the Greater Toledo, Ohio area in northwestern Ohio and also Bowling Green, Ohio, which there's another university there.
Speaker 1: He had like a vessel burst in his eye.
Speaker 6: You see that, And it's in an area farmland that no one would ever see and no one would ever care about unless there's a loudmouthed YouTuber that doesn't like bullies and piece of shit lying politicians and evil, manipulative nerve billionaires fucking all of our lives and flying over it. We have I seventy five. Now I seventy five runs all the way from Detroit to Florida, and close by we also have eighty slash ninety which runs east and west, if not mistaken, basically New York to La So the crossroads of America. The Great Lakes are, if not mistaken, the biggest freshwater reserves in the world. So we have that. We have the ability for air, we have the ability for rail. Now this is going in close to I seventy.
Speaker 1: Five ability for rail. They're all gonna be on real systems because they're probably transporting weabonry and human cargo. But we also have to recognize the fact that underground they could be transporting all kinds of things that they wouldn't want us to see on the.
Speaker 6: Surface of an exit, but you wouldn't see.
Speaker 1: Wonder how many children ever beneath their feet in these things that need to be rescued.
Speaker 6: It from the highway, and when you go up in the helicopter, it's very obvious where their placement was to do that. It's close enough to all the infrastructure, but farther enough removed. The only people that would notice that are the people driving by that probably wouldn't care, or the farmers, or the people in the small rural houses in which and this is not hyperbolic, this will destroy their lives and property value. But I'm going to come back to that. So you can verily clear to see the exit off of I seventy five, in the fact that it's midway between the Greater to Literary and Bowling Green, Ohio. The other thing you'll notice is the absolutely beautiful, breathtaking and vastly important for humanity farmland that it's taking advantage of. But this one's hidden.
Speaker 1: Here's where he doesn't tell us whether or not this is all corporatized farmland or not. Because we have a shit ton of farmland in the moose unsuspecting places. Right. So, Yuma is the hottest place in America, the sunniest place in America, the hottest temperatures year round, and we have a shit ton of farmland in basically garbage soil. But we have to also understand that Bill freaking Gates owns like eighty percent of the land in the state. In all the farmland.
Speaker 6: Way, you can see the vastly deep pits for water that's being dug out specifically for the cooling, and this potential is a smaller data center. If you look on the north side, you can also see the electrical grid infrastructure being brought in. Now, if I'm getting the numbers correct from what I'm hearing, there's going to be over a thousand jobs temporarily while they're constructing this, and then when it's up in operational, there will only be approximately one hundred maintenance jobs. New jobs. That's it, one hundred new jobs with an average salary. If I heard eighty five thousand dollars a year, so that's eight point five million dollars a year salaries that will allegedly be influxed into the area. If those people actually live here, not a lot of money, considering this is a billion dollar project and it's billions of dollars worth of computing ability. Also, I've been told that there is a fifteen year tax abatement. So despite this untold computer power being put in in Ohio, and this is just one of many to come, this is what buried in farm Lay and rule Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there should be like four or five. I've seen the plans and the names already. They're going to be putting in one for Meta, for Amazon servers, all kinds of stuff. There's all sorts of data centers going into Ohio and this should actually it already is concerning. Concerning and concerning too. Both apply to doctor Bonzo because he lives in Ohio and he is rightfully concerned that he won't be able to get water at a certain point where it will be so expensive and polluted that he won't have any there won't be any use for it, or electricity because we're going to be subsidizing them. They're gonna they're going to be prioritized and we're gonna be paying for it. They're not paying for their own electricity, you are, and they need massive amounts of electricity and ship tons of water for cooling, so you won't have water in certain areas, and then you can't live there anymore because then state will come in and say, well, you know you need you need these utilities. Otherwise it's you know, the house or the property is not fit for living, and then you can't sell it either. It's just worthless. This is gonna happen to a lot of people. And doctor Mounster just just got this house built, so that's very sad. Who knows how long it'll take for that to happen, but they are coming. They're coming in on It's funny too, right East Palestine, the whole thing. Nothing happened there too. Ohio is going to be littered with these things if they are allowed to continue. And we cannot allow them to continue unless we decided already that we're going to willfully and by our own free will and accord except our death by the hand at the hands of these weasels, these parasites and demons.
Speaker 6: Okay, that we were not supposed to notice.
Speaker 1: And not only of that, because you know, if you decide that you want to go out like that, that's on you. You may have different reasons. You may have some guilt which they'll definitely play and prey upon you with when they're sending you directed messages that will get and trigger you to have you kill yourself or to do something else because of tormenting you. And they know just what buttons oppressed because they know everything about you. But the other thing is too you're also signing your your own children away if you're not doing something to stop this, and that makes you just as evil as them. What else are we here for? Sounds like a parly awesome purpose to protect the ones you love the most and to be a guardian for the innocent.
Speaker 6: As you can.
Speaker 1: And liberty mankind. How often does anybody get to do that? We remember Bill Murray and Ghostbusters. I love this plan. I'm happy to be a part of it.
Speaker 6: Just wait until the shit happens in Lake Erie and the Ohio River Valley and we're really screwed. So this one wasn't supposed to be noticed. And it's a small one. Eight point five million dollars for the people getting paid in their area, but a tax abatement of fifteen years, no taxes fifteen years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they also aren't regulated for ten or fifteen years. Either right.
Speaker 6: It's kind of like Donald Trump's Big Beautiful Bill, which was an abomination, was supposed to have unregulated AI for ten years and no state would have the power to regulate it. Ten years of unregulated AI.
Speaker 1: So Innate Dog and Warren g wouldn't be able to regulate it either.
Speaker 6: This point, which includes nature what data centers are, is game over for the world. It is game over for any shred of what the United States government was supposed to have been founded on. For we the people that will hand over complete control to the technocracy, the tech bros. Or what really is happening is techno feudalism, because this is an arms race of data and AI, where these sick fucks like Alex Karp call it a zero sum game. It's all or nothing. They're in it only for a complete control, complete win, world domination of all information. This is not hyperbolic. You can see him saying it. That's exactly what that means. These are people who create nothing tangible, do nothing to better anybody's lives. And now every shred of information completing to where your eyes go, what you look at, and how you like to now people's DNA, everything is out there These are the things that they're putting in Ohio, if you look it up, is approximately the number fourth most valuable place on planet Earth for AI and data centers because it's geographical location and the ability of cooling. But look at this data center, look at it being built. It's only a small fraction of what's going to be coming. The rest of that farmland you can see is.
Speaker 1: Considered a small one. Ah you some of the fuck Always with the commercials, right, always with the commercials. Hold on outrageous workouts.
Speaker 9: What haven't you tried if.
Speaker 3: Steal if you know what I mean?
Speaker 12: You keep.
Speaker 7: Select one and whether.
Speaker 1: That was I can't do it too much on YouTube, But that was regulate because they're not going to be regulated, not even by Nate Dog and warree g come up.
Speaker 6: And let's not forget the people whose lives it's going to destroy. But look at the grid. Maybe a majority of it is being paid for by the company to bring in the electricity in. But now the demand will be massive because data centers and AI are highly inefficient thinking brains. They are orders of magnitude less efficient than the human brain. So they only do two things. The second thing that they do by virtue of power.
Speaker 1: No, something else. We were talking about something else.
Speaker 6: Sorry, And product is compute and make data and think. But the thing that they actually.
Speaker 1: Giant heater, I think, he says, yeah, it's a giant heater that computes.
Speaker 6: Do if you look at what it is, They're a giant heater. Period. They are a heater that thinks. Nobody cares about the environment anymore, do they? Old electric cars were the big leftist scam that's opposed to matter when an EV and their battery has a massively larger carbon and energy footprint to create than a normal internal combustion engine car. And I've recently built a car that has a lower carbon footprint per mile on straight diesel alone than an EV does national average. And I'm one guy in a quantite hut built a car for about thirty grand. We are being manipulated, lied to, and controlled. And that's what these data centers are. This is the final boss and the final straw. But the thing that burns me up is Ohio is my home, my state. I care about the people, I care about the land, I care about the animals.
Speaker 1: You see his sword right here. That's pretty cool. U. My cousin had one, just a little similar handle with the the elaborate shit on the top there not just a cross for the handguard, but the other stuff on around it too.
Speaker 6: I care about the environment. I care about the farms and the farmers and the workers and everybody, and our sick, gutless pussy politicians. By the way, pussy is short puss alanimous, which means a weak man, our gutless loser politicians think it's a prestige project project. Well, we won't collect any taxes and we're basically subsidizing all of the electrics.
Speaker 1: No, no, why it's all that way because it's a governmental thing. I mean you think governmental, not like a government like ours, But like these fucking way vays, they're not gonna they're not gonna tax themselves. They're gonna put the burden of all this ship on our backs. And by the time this time has run out, it's already gonna be too late. We're already gonna be in uh hellscape. And there is no there is no wealth for anybody else. You own nothing and be happy, not so much. You'll be drawn. Maybe you won't be happy, but you won't be able to fucking express it because you have spies everywhere, doorbell cams. You couldn't. You can't take a deep breath and sigh or shake your head, because that would be you know, having domestic terrorist thoughts according to your devices and everything else that's watching you. Drones in the sky with cameras and other things, everybody's doorbell cam. Like I'm saying, like the amount of surveillance. They can access this all all over the place, remember Batman, whatever the one and what is where they triangulated or combined everybody's phones and made this big, huge, like sonar thing. They don't need sonar, they can see it. But the Wi Fi patterns you out too. It knows exactly who it is sitting in what or in what position of the house. And I'm sure that radiation is great for us. By the way, city to create the there's no way of getting away from this once this all goes into place, and once they're ready to show us what they've been able to do for a long time. So that's the other thing. They have capabilities because the infrastructures are in place and the technology is already all around us, quietly impatiently waiting for it's time to shine, which means our destruction. It's already there. If these data centers go in and their success are done, we are toasted, probably literally from all the radiation that.
Speaker 6: Will enslave us. But it's more than that. It's an arms race for data computing of the financial system. Bigcolin data currency. It doesn't exist. It's not a real thing. It's not gold, it's not silver, it's not a product. It's not even labor. There's nothing there. Humanity is chasing something and building power grids and power generations, and creating massive heaters of our waterways in our land, and destroying people's lives for nothing, for the bullshit game of currency for numbers on a computer screen that don't fucking exist. Meanwhile, all the people of.
Speaker 1: But all the wealth that they've considered it to be wealth, property, real estate, they've already taken from you. Black Rock has taken a lot of this. Everything else will be taken from you when you're forced off the land because data centers are being prioritized. And another reason that you'll have to if you want any of these resources that you're used to have to go to these super cities or be hunted down by drones. Your choice You know, I live in a cave, probably won't live there very long before they send something, shoot something into that hole and nuke the whole fucking thing.
Speaker 6: You and the Bears Toled, Ohio area, Perrysburg, Perrysburg Township, Bowling Green, Ohio. Our electricity bills will skyrocket because of demand. Isn't that interesting? Nowadays we're all getting smart meters on our homes and businesses. What happens one winter when the electrican can't handle it and we the people are second rate to these goddamn data centers, and we lose the power, which now costs twenty five to fifty percent more than it did because we're subsidizing this while they don't pay taxes to billions of trillions of dollars worth of power in Silicon Valley.
Speaker 1: She is almost as if it's a but if you want to whatever you want to call governmental project, and not just corporations doing corporate shit. They're setting up the system to enslave the enemies of the state, which is everybody, as per the second portion of the Emergency Powers Act that occurred the Enemy Act whatever nineteen thirty three bankruptcy related to that, and the way they needed to confiscate our gold during that time was to make us enemies of the state. Now, does that make you a little concerned about this push for having that type of currency. Not that it's a bad idea, I'm not saying that. What I'm saying is it also is a way for them to criminalize you. Once the shit that they put in place with the Patriot Act. Once they just determined that any transaction outside of their digital ability to monitor is considered a yeah, insurrection, and you are hunted down for treason and murdered because you bought something for a piece of silver and some camera saw you do it, or some one squealed, or someone's phone in their fucking pocket told on you. Then it's lights out, game over.
Speaker 6: Owned by evil nerds that have giant bunkers in places like Hawaii or New Zealand, but are gutless loser politicians have just sold all of us out, the entirety of Ohio.
Speaker 1: See, he's he's under the he's under the impression that politicians have any ability to do anything, but that they're not. They're pushing paper and it's all for formality. It's all for the theater of what's already gonna happen. It's already pre determined. It doesn't matter who's there. It's just different faces sell the same plan that was going forward in the same direction at all times. The only thing that changes is the type of distraction that they choose to keep us arguing about this side and that side.
Speaker 3: That is it.
Speaker 1: The system has been moving forward, This demonic saturn cult juice system has been going forward since eighteen sixty five, probably prior to that. I mean they had they were weaseling their way in here for quite a while, and of course they brought slaves here, so I mean they've been here.
Speaker 6: Oh what are we going to do? Vote? Are we going to tweet about it? Oh? I'm sorry to X? Are we going to excreete about it? I liked it.
Speaker 1: I used to say, uh, twits to tweet, but X and X screet I like that. I'm gonna take a big shit on it. Yeah, right, because that's part of the distraction. And all all you're doing is airing out your frustrations in your emotions so that you can be threat assessed. It's like a lot of people say things they don't mean, but now you'll be criminalized and put in jail over it. And sometimes you need to express things because of the goddamn facts, and they're true. But you'd remember you can't describe a crime of the of the so called chosen by the demon people, because that itself is the crime. And then their crime doesn't matter anymore. It's pointing out their crime that's or simply stating facts that becomes a crime.
Speaker 6: Can YouTube video? Are we going to go to war the right way with politicians or is it too late? The other thing is they're all military targets. Each and every one is a military target with no defense.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, No, I don't I don't see this happening. I don't see any foreign power because most of the things that we think our enemies are run by the same Jews in the first place, or they're about to be murdered by them through the use of our military. And that's probably the only stay of execution the rest of American people have. While these data centers are being built, they're going to send us off to one or two last wars before they shut us down completely. I don't see any foreign power coming here seeing a completely subjugated and imprisoned even if it's an open air prison, subjugated and imprisoned people, and targeting the data centers because the people are already suppressed, they're in that they can't do anything. Why would you want to set if you're a foreign power, what incentive do you have unless you think they're going to mute any on that government and help in assistance to tearing down that regime. What other reason would you have to unleash the will and potential of millions of people by destroying a data center or several of them, because then you have to deal with them. Plus you're the armed forces that are you're fighting against from a distance because you don't you know, maybe offshore or whatever. I don't see that. I don't see the military strategy and advantage there unless you're one hundred percent sure that people will actually man up and do something once they've given them, once given the opportunity to be set free and not just be like so by that time depended on that new system that they freak out, So you could actually be unleashing more resistance against you as a foreign power. And none of this makes any sense to do obviously if you're them, So who's there's no one come in to our rescue.
Speaker 6: You want that, You want a giant world bullseye next to your town and your house that SAPs more power than the entirety of the town that you have to pay for. Meanwhile, when the entirety of the economy and politics and everything is so hyper critical and inflated and insane and fake, and we're being pushed around that nobody can make a living or build a business anymore. We're supporting this the thing with these evil tech bros that will manipulate us and mind us for every data. You think these evil nerds care one shred about you me, an animal, a tree, or anything of the land at all, Or how about our gutless, pathetic politicians that say nothing about this and do nothing about it while they let Bevec Ramaswami, an actual anchor baby whose parents are from India that got his college scholarship paid for by George Soros money. Basically a guy that's been considered terrorists around the world and banned from countries because he manipulates countries and screws them up so much to trade currency and become worth billions of dollars. That's the money that supported Mabek Ramaswami, the guy who then bought the rights to a failed pharmaceutical drug that maybe kind of helps with memory loss that they can taut a secure for Alzheimer's and he can basically do a run pull and cash out with one hundred and thirty plus million dollars so they can manufacture a rich guy, a guy that's connected to people like Peter Teel, the somewhat disfigured looking homosexual man that's connected with the CIA and Palenteer, which is the program that Trump's giving a perfect red carpet to to use. AI to commit consider every data point to be able to enslave us, to ensure that there will be no more government anymore, no more direction, no ability to lead yourself or control or fight back in any way. This is Vec Ramaswamy. Maybe he was born in Ohio, but he is never He has no business literally in Ohio. He has done no philanthropy in Ohio. Nothing, doesn't care. He is a walking embodiment of the meme Hello fellow kids, and the gutlass Republican Party just sells out to this Pavek Ramaswamy didn't even pull as high as Chris Krispy Kreme Christi. It goes around with a stupid big finger like he's an over enthusiastic amateur proctologist. This is what we're leaving in Ohio. You know, I got mad at another video recently because the Democrats always like to talk about school shootings, yet when you actually look into it, it's approximately sixteen to seventeen students die on average a year, but over two hundred students die from just recess and gym class. Seventy five hundred people die in America by getting hit by a car as a pedestrian, and six thousand veterans of the United States Armed Forces commit suicide each year and off themselves. And those are just the numbers that are reported. Democrat Party is a complete disaster. But how stupid is the Republican party parties?
Speaker 1: Dude? Check out of that shit. Please stop trying to drive this like you're playing into the delusion and the illusion to.
Speaker 6: Just let this a George Sorows built manufactured puppet who's only a globalist trojan horse that doesn't give a rats behind about America, that goes on podcasts and say being Americans, not about it, Just be an American doesn't matter how many dead relatives you have buried in a military cemetery in Kentucky, me potentially you and millions of other Americans. We have all of our families buried in cemeteries in Kentucky and Ohio and Arlington National and Dayton National. And while this piece of garbage spits and laughs in our face and try sacruising and governor only to facilitate the building of these AI and data centers which are completely taking advantage of up we the people of Ohio, leveraging our land.
Speaker 12: Destroying our beautiful Ohio River, destroying Lake Erie which already has a problem with heavy metals, and you can't even eat the fish safely entirely. But we're going to do this, and then we're gonna build more power plants and bigger and more powerful AI to enslave everybody.
Speaker 6: I'm not effing kidding. What do you think is gonna happen?
Speaker 12: Every kid, every adult and old person are addicted to these.
Speaker 6: Damn things just looking at them all day.
Speaker 12: When you have that level of told dystopian sci fi computing power that we're being patsied into bill to enslave us, what do you think it's gonna do Oh oh, it's gonna cure diseases.
Speaker 6: Give me an fing break.
Speaker 12: Big Farm already has cures for diseases, but they bookshelf those so they never see the light of day and only sell the drugs that treat symptoms.
Speaker 6: This was never to help any of us.
Speaker 12: And it's time each and every one of us wake up to what's really going on, because we have to stand and fight, and we're gonna fight the right way first and foremost. And then when it all goes to hell, you stupid sons of bitches don't know what's in store. Look at each and every one of these homes around the data center within a quarter mile radius to right next to it. Those people's lives are destroyed. They're not independently wealthy. They don't have a summer home up north in Vermont and a winter home in Scottsdale, Arizona, and Florida so they don't have to pay state income taxes so they can say they live in Florida.
Speaker 6: Fifty two percent of the year.
Speaker 12: They live here, and this Stata center is literally going to destroy their lives. Hot air, humming, noxious fumes. What if they have to put in giant turbines that burn petroleum just to create more electricity. To do it. All those people's lives are wrecked.
Speaker 6: Their property value is shit.
Speaker 1: Everybody that lives they're not gonna have water or electricity, so they're gonna be moved out in their houses would be condemned. They won't be able to sell them. That's what's gonna happen. Then the land will just be acquired by the government, which will be handed over to the data center to expands.
Speaker 6: In Bowling Green, Ohio.
Speaker 12: It's a beautiful little town or Perrysburg, Ohio. We have to pay for the electricity.
Speaker 6: Is there any business owners out there, any real Americans, real Ohioans that want to do it. I'll fight it, I'll risk it, I'll tell the truth. You want to come and get me, you want to talk.
Speaker 12: Me out of it.
Speaker 7: Fuck you. This is my home.
Speaker 12: This is generations of my family. Fuck out the stupid fucking wars for Washington, DC. For Ohio to build it here. This is the state that brought us the right brothers in the first for powered flight. This is the state that brought us the first man to walk on the moon. This is state that John Glenn and Jack Nicholas, not some son of a bitch George Soros anchor.
Speaker 1: Baby, Yeah, it's not just George. You gotta get off the George sewis freaking, you know, easy pickings, bullshit, re regurgitated nonsense. And did you just say something about the moon? I mean, I could see why he put burst blood vessels in his eyes. But he's wrong about a lot of couple a couple of two tree things here, you know what I mean?
Speaker 12: Piece of shit to sell us out to tech pro pieces of shit to enslave humanity. But these bastards are gonna destroy any shred left of us ever achieving our dreams or having a nice community or life.
Speaker 6: It's already hard enough.
Speaker 7: How many of all of.
Speaker 6: Us have had our dreams ruined?
Speaker 21: Ruined because of Washington d See, ruined because of our goddamn corrupt government, ruined because of these stupid billionaire fucks that just buy people and destroy law, ruined by corrupt judges.
Speaker 7: Fuck them all. I don't want to know.
Speaker 12: Is there anybody out there? The Democrats can't win Their entire fucking party is a joke, the Democrats.
Speaker 1: He needs to stop with this crap.
Speaker 12: We're just control to just controlled opposition, so all these fucks can get in it.
Speaker 1: South the Republican is no anything except for the theater bud just move.
Speaker 7: On party to just destroy all of our lives.
Speaker 1: This is how Jews Jews, Jews, Jews over here, Jews over there, Jews fucking you in the middle. It's the same thing we.
Speaker 7: All should be.
Speaker 6: This is where humanity actually is.
Speaker 1: They want us dead. They've stated that in their talmud in the Kabbala, which means expedite the eschatological scatological belief system of theirs and take on the role of God in take matters in your own hands to bring about the end of the world. Yeah, that's what they're doing right now. Not because haven't believe in it, but it's a really good scam for the ones who do believe in it to get them to continue to be working lockstep in solidarity for a goal and a purpose, especially when you can even get the other two Abrahamic religions that you've also created out of the same whole cloth of a fucking Saturn cult to go along with it. There's no opposition in that sense. We're gonna get some fucking some bodists come in here and say the day. No, they're too busy saying nothing in a monastery somewhere.
Speaker 6: This is where we're being sold out and taken advantage of.
Speaker 7: It's that high of a level.
Speaker 12: I just spent the last decade plus building education, nonprofit menering people to get amazing jobs. I've got a Lifetime Achievement Award and education from President Donald J. Trump and one from President Joe Biden because I have that many fucking.
Speaker 6: Hours in helping people.
Speaker 12: I even gotta fly with the damn Thunderbirds, So you stupid sons of bitches want to set me up.
Speaker 6: The Air Force already did a giant background check for them.
Speaker 12: We sit back seat of an after sixteen and rip through a goddamn canyon and I don't give a fine fuck if any of you want to ruin my life for anything else.
Speaker 6: Because you're ruining all of our lives.
Speaker 7: Let's fight together somehow.
Speaker 22: We have to stay Ohio.
Speaker 7: These bastards are shoving this.
Speaker 12: Up our ass with big the best steeple, greasy figure, and I'm done with it.
Speaker 7: Stand up and fight. They're fucking us all.
Speaker 20: I think the Higher River Valve can be the you want to bring in Silicon Valley in Ohio even one step more than.
Speaker 1: The unjust that mustache or that nose to go to the newest twisty at the ends, he'd be like to tie in some bitch to to the strain tracks.
Speaker 19: Next level where Silicon Valley isn't, hey, Kelly, So this is Zuckerberg's the most aggressive play yette and the race to build super intelligence, that is AI systems that can outperform humans.
Speaker 1: This is Oh, he has a batmobile too, right, just like us. He's he's he's just like us too.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 1: I took a helicopter around Ton today because that's just what I do. Because that's what everybody does, don't they they do right? Yeah, Okay, well sorry, you're still a little detached from reality. That's why you probably have these beliefs of like, I don't know, systems and politicians, especially when you've been rewarded by them for believing in them in the past.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: But whatever, I didn't see. I didn't hear him criticize Trump for being a Jewish sellout very much there. Maybe he has another videos, but that definitely wasn't the that wasn't mentioned here, And did I was I supposed to look at this?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 1: Let me see what this is.
Speaker 6: After thirty testosterone drops leaving you tired, weaker, and unf focused. Good morning, late.
Speaker 1: This is eight minutes. You have never known a white nation. Do I have to play this in the middle of it?
Speaker 3: Or what.
Speaker 1: I got something else to show? First? I mean, if you respond back to me in the comments and tell me whether you want me to do that, if you want me to look at it on my own, or if you wanted me to play it out here. It's only eight minutes, so passionate, good big at Smalls, what's up?
Speaker 12: Guy?
Speaker 3: It's up?
Speaker 1: Simma coma. Ave has never met a dehumanization they didn't like, right, Those people who buy their own belief systems are not part of humanity. Yes, yeah, it's also for like it's powerful the sake of paranoia. But also that is true because you know they're well aware that they're weak, little weasels. But they're also very arrogant. I'm notxious and overbearing, and I would have to say that, uh, what's up? Someone coming? It's more about human suffering than everything else because they know, I mean, the ones on the top know that their money system is bullshit.
Speaker 6: They know.
Speaker 1: Everything's been a freaking shell game and scam ever since they got involved with it. So what's the real currency? Is it the money or does money? Is money a measure of how much human suffering they cause? Because as much as they have means, they took from something else to have it above that thing, right, so they're taking it from us. It's their system. They told us what we need, We've consented to that. We're doing it. We're playing their game, milk. I'll go back to that one in a second, and they run it one way or the other. Oh, oh, you don't want you don't know. The dollars crossing, Okay, well, the dollars collapsing, I have to yell over the clapping, like stop that lay last nobody the dollars collapsing. But other things are being put in place, so they're not losing anything. They're just destroying us. Anyway. I got a little sidetracked there from all those, So let me see wherever we at. We're trying to find one that is just that it's not there. I gotta pop one up. I guess, I guess I already moved it down. Okay, got you seck that. There you go, we got more. Hey, what's that? I don't care about that? Well, you just look familiar for a second. I'd like to look at it on here instead, because I can see it better on my head out of the way, but I can get rid of their face though. That was funny. Three thanks for the show, yep Joe training with the enemies act. Yes, thank you, yeah, and that's ah. But there was an enemy and there was an emergency powers thing.
Speaker 6: That was a lot that was.
Speaker 1: Intwined with the the bankruptcy too. I think systematic delusions are quite often deceiving. Eighty percent of the population will fold like a lawn chair, I agree, And they'll be more detrimental to us because because they're cowards and weasels, guess who they're going to help out for the for the hope of you know, preferential treatment or to live another day. They'll turn people that could have tried to liberate the rest of us for the rest of them, and it'll be a self destroying system of division because there's always that fucking retard who doesn't who's short thinking, but not thinking in the long game. They're thinking in the short game. I need a burger. I needed this. I didn't prepare that I'm gonna turn in my neighbor. He's rich, that's a superpower. Yeah, yeah, right right, he's so fullish of that.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I again, you can sense it when he's getting angry, and it does. It's like I'm yelling. And but I mean the yes, the information about the data centers is accurate. He doesn't take it far enough though, you know what I mean. And you know, these are sometimes the things that you have to watch twice, Like you catch it one time and you're half paying at that to me because I'm doing other things while I'm going over this shit, and then I watch it again and I'm like, hmm, you know, I started picking a part the intricacies of him, like yeah, this is But the first time I heard him go on that rant, I was like, yeah, that doesn't sound that all that is sincere it sounds like he's doing a thing, especially because he keeps on mentioning politics and Democrats and Republicans. And maybe that's the reason why.
Speaker 15: You know, hey, mister Dean, let me know if you want me to play about eight minutes so.
Speaker 1: Just for now so I can do this. Where's the one. Okay, So now we're going to the f rts and that doesn't mean fart. It would be into Hebrew though, because they don't use the letters right, so there the vowels, so it's a If this was Hebrew, this would be far and are a fart? That's not a trigger. I gotta put myself in your side. There you go, boom, get ready for it. Regulators, I can I tell you I'm gonna get freaking flagged for this fucking song copyright strike because he probably has the licensing or they just don't care.
Speaker 6: You regulate any.
Speaker 1: It's always it's always fucking someone else his property.
Speaker 9: Damn good too.
Speaker 7: But you can't be any geek off the street.
Speaker 6: Gotta be handed with the steel.
Speaker 1: If you know what I mean, or you keep I remember I was talking about regularly. Isn't that funny?
Speaker 12: Mama?
Speaker 6: It was a black night, a white man, you know, was on the streets. So one can get some funny slowing a.
Speaker 7: Rock showing a number.
Speaker 6: Some just call on the.
Speaker 7: Trying something two three. Someone would select onto one and little with some brother shooting done.
Speaker 6: So what said let's do this? Such him up the rock and said, what's up?
Speaker 2: Some brother supposed to what said.
Speaker 7: I'm sexy. I'm obla looking at some market straight.
Speaker 21: Up back.
Speaker 7: I think that's a morning tricks.
Speaker 9: I think my homemadn sumbers all in the face.
Speaker 6: I'm getting jack.
Speaker 1: I'm working on all of you guys know a guy like this at the range SI.
Speaker 9: They taken mos well, they took my wings, they took my lets.
Speaker 6: I looked down and they all.
Speaker 7: Went straight down. They want to come up real quick. They throw up the clown.
Speaker 6: I'm still down.
Speaker 15: Some clown.
Speaker 11: He cuts a.
Speaker 7: Glance in sixteen and anyone in dumb the dog.
Speaker 21: Now they're dropping that yelling it's a tad bit latenke dogg and ORANGI had the regularly.
Speaker 13: What's up everyone, Welcome back to another episode of p s R. Today we got you had another.
Speaker 1: That's print shoot repeat. He started off doing three D printed designs for receivers, and then he would build the whatever it was. Either there was an ar, you know, or nine milimeters or whatever the hell was handgun or you know, could have been anything but pistol, calvert rightful, whatever the hell the receiver was made for, he would build it and to test it. And that was how he kind of jumped on the scene. I remember him when he had like twenty five thousand subscribers or something. Now he has close to seven hundred thousand.
Speaker 9: Other three position FRT that has hit the market. It is called the Arizone.
Speaker 1: Probably a fucking marine or a FED or something for all you know.
Speaker 13: But yeah, regulator regulator, the Arizona regulator is different than any other FRT or super safety that I have seen on the market.
Speaker 9: It is essentially this device that drops in.
Speaker 13: Now that word drop in is kind of scary for all the ATFE agents, but this is a forced reset, drop in reset system before you getting the rest of the video, guys, I gotta thank V channel sponsor for PSR and that is obvious engineering.
Speaker 9: Not only is obviously awesome.
Speaker 13: Because they see AZR fifteen this little device in conjunction with the trigger that you get from Arizona Regulator. It's essentially just a normal Millspec trigger with a three position selector. So it's a normal Millspec three position selector, which is super cool.
Speaker 9: I mean, I think the closer you can get.
Speaker 13: To the real deal select fire without actually meeting the definition of.
Speaker 9: Select fire, the better.
Speaker 13: And this is really cool for like clone builds and stuff. If you want it to look like, you know, your normal three position, this is the one. In my opinion, this thing seems pretty durable. We've run about five hundred rounds to this thing today just filming the intro.
Speaker 9: I've been really impressed with it.
Speaker 13: This little thing right here, it just slides up into the notch in your air fifteen receiver the upper receiver. Can't go too deep into detail on how to quote unquote install it because it's YouTube. We may have had to blur some stuff out unfortunately, but it just rests up right in there like that into the upper You close the upper and in conjunction with the Millspec trigger and the slightly modify disconnector that is provided with this trigger, it achieves the forced reset.
Speaker 9: I'm curious if rare Breed will suit this guy. I hope not.
Speaker 13: Honestly, it seems like a pretty small business. The website is like, not gonna lie kind of yankee. It would have helped if he maybe hired someone to write the no verbage on there. So I think he's actually a retired marine, so full respect to him. Not going to go too into how it works because I actually don't even necessarily know. I know that this is like the trip part where the bolt gets tripped here, and I think this part interfaces with the disconnector and that's what achieves the forced reset. But we're actually going to see in super slow motion if it's really n FRT to satisfy all the ATF agents out there who probably still hate this thing. As far as I'm aware, it does meet the definition of semi automatic single function of the trigger per round expense, So I think it meets a definition, and we're just gonna put this back in here now. There it is in the upper receiver and then boom. Say you had the three position selector and the modified disconnector in a few different rifles.
Speaker 9: You could just take that thing out, be in regular.
Speaker 13: Semiato on that rifle, put it in another rifle, and then you've got FRT like you don't have to take the pins out, replace the trigger and all that. I believe this only works with like the standard Millspec AR pattern rifles. Haven't tried it on an MCX, but the way that trip bar is I highly doubt that work AR nine's. I think it will work as long as it's like a Millspec AR nine receiver. Pretty legit and we ran like five hundred rounds for it today and didn't have any hiccups at all.
Speaker 9: Function flawlessly. Now, let's talk about the rifle that we got it on.
Speaker 13: So this is a Midwest Industries complete rifle. It's called them I fifteen f Combat Rifle HD. I believe it's called. It's got their brand new combat rail on it, which I think is super sweet.
Speaker 9: We got a QD point here speed gas block. Let's go down to three. See if it cycles.
Speaker 13: Nope, So when you bring it down less gas, bring it up more gas, Crack it up to seven.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 9: It seems like it's pretty good right there.
Speaker 13: With this rifle being a sixteen inch midlength, it's pretty controllable on the FRT mode.
Speaker 9: Let's try it, yeah, on target at like forty fifty yards here. Oh, guess this thing. It feels just like the real Select fire. But it's an FRT or is it.
Speaker 13: Let's look at the slow motion, so nine hundred and sixty frants per second slow motion, Let's see if it's an FRT. Well, guys, wow, it actually is an FRT as you can see in the video. I'm pulling the trigger each time, single function of the trigger one round expense each trigger pull, each function of the trigger one round. So we know that this is actually an FRT, which is super cool. Now I want to look at the other FRTs in slow mode, Jesse. You can get a comparison of kind of each one and what they look like when they reset each time.
Speaker 9: Let's check that out.
Speaker 1: You noticed the last two receivers had a cat on it. This a cat playing over here too. That's funny.
Speaker 9: All right, so I've actually swapped the upper. Now we got a eighty.
Speaker 1: Last one was a red.
Speaker 9: U I S upper.
Speaker 13: Run here. We got ab suppressors a ten on here with an Exigen Defense suppressor guard, which is really neat.
Speaker 9: It's meant for the K sized cans. Shout out to Exigent. Let's see if this will work on another opper. All right, let's try it.
Speaker 12: Sing.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, so that's a little a little more gassy, a little overgas with a can on it.
Speaker 9: But dude, hell yeah, oh man.
Speaker 7: That's awesome.
Speaker 9: Whoo she ripped but damn.
Speaker 13: Okay, so we know it'll work on another upper too. I think it's a billet upper, so it works with the eight a M, which is awesome. I think this should work with most of the ar uppers on the market.
Speaker 9: I got a what would Stoner new upper? We can try that, all right? We got our what would Stoner do? Carbon fibre handguard facts on pencil barrel.
Speaker 13: So it's not really intended to be used in this way with an FRT, but it's super lightweight and we're gonna see if it works.
Speaker 9: With the Arizona regulator. All right, Oh my god, that is intense because it's so light. Oh yeah, but once you get a hang of it, oh shit, she raft fot all right, so it works on the what would start to do?
Speaker 13: We got one more to try. Let's try it on the four to sixteen upper from brown House. Here we are with the brown House BRN four upper. This is a sixteen inch one. It is based on the HK four sixteen, so parts interchange.
Speaker 1: Oh that's probably a fifty I don't think it's Yeah, that's a fifty fifty round drone. It's like having a giant nutsack on your gun.
Speaker 9: But with the HK four sixteen, which is sick and heavy one. We have this extra to.
Speaker 13: Work optics set up on here, which personally, I love. So this is the flip defense the xl mauth. Hello there, you will actually be able to put a trigicon ACG behind it and see through it with the T two style red dot on. Here we got the sily T ten on. Here we got a LaRue quick detach mouth for the a cog I do have. Actually it's a pof bolt carrier group, but from what I understand and what I've tested, runs fine in the BRN, So if it's a piston bull carrier group, chance are to work.
Speaker 9: We got a D sixty in here. I got it set up with a bipod.
Speaker 12: Dude.
Speaker 1: This thing it See that's what I thought you said, Piston bulk carrier group. Yeah, that means there has to be some sort of I mean, it's not just the it's not just the buffer two in the spring. I think there has to be a different type of like a like a BCG that you have to drop in there too. They're easy to take it out, but I'm just thinking that you need that as well to go with these forced resets.
Speaker 13: Is a ripper, We're just gonna let her piss. I'll try a couple of shots here.
Speaker 6: Nice.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, swapping it quick. I releeves perfect right here.
Speaker 13: But you know we gotta we gotta regulate these nuts here at regulate this brother, dude, this might be my new favorite life ARTI caber absolute piss. That is damn shooting the Arizona regulator. I love that it's not an actual cassette trigger or like just like a lever like super Safety. I like the super Safety a ton it's awesome. Shout out to Hawfin tactical. But this one is really neat because you can just take it out of your upper and have a normally functioning rifle.
Speaker 9: Actually we didn't really try that. Let me try that really quick.
Speaker 13: Let's just take it out and then see if it'll function without this guy in there. So we're taking out the Arizona regulator right now. We just want to see how it does without it in there.
Speaker 9: Just desk pop style. A shout out to desk Pop.
Speaker 13: All right, I'm gonna flip it to your third position. See what happens, debt trigger. As long as you're you just using it in semi in safe, it'll function normally like it normally are without the Arizona regulator in it. The Arizona Regulator for with the price is. I think it's honestly a pretty damn good deal. I have no relationship with the Arizona Regulator Company or anything.
Speaker 9: They did not send me this this thing we saw it's an FRT.
Speaker 13: Really cool that there's a drop in FRT because other things that are dropping not always FRTs. This thing is an FRT and it is as we saw on the video, forcing the reset each time. As far as the Midwest Industries rifle, the Combat HD rifle, it's sick.
Speaker 9: I really like it personally.
Speaker 13: If I was gonna choose, I would probably go with eleven to five in that same version with that handguard and the whole rifle and stuff. The sixteen inch is awesome, but once you throw somepresser on it, it gets kind of long. It's shot extremely smoothly.
Speaker 1: Think about this. I'm left handed right, so I'm not on the opposite side of the ejection unless you've actually find the receiver and the whole fucking get up to be positioned on the other side. My face is where the freaking U the card you just come out, so it's like like so it's ejecting right by my face rather than be on the other side of the gun where it's kind of a shielded right, so what I fire. It's coming right past my eyeball every fucking time.
Speaker 6: Easy to keep the.
Speaker 9: Shots on target.
Speaker 13: And we app ran the shit out of it very fast, like it got super hot because we were just dumping mag after mag on the intro. We ran it, then we put some move on it kept running. Great shouts out to Midwest. Made a pretty great rifle. And yeah, the Arizona regulator.
Speaker 9: It's kind of cool because.
Speaker 13: He allows you to do mail in order so you don't have to put it on your credit card, which I think is pretty awesome.
Speaker 1: And there also means instead of me thumb doing the thumb safety or the selector switch, I'm doing point your finger and recessing it back. So it's a little bit more of a movement than just thumbing it right because it's on the opposite side. There's ones that have it on both sides, but I don't have one of those.
Speaker 9: Are some locations that do, actually, so I don't have anything.
Speaker 1: I was just kidding in person, but.
Speaker 13: As far as I know, it's like not a hugely popular item yet. I hope I don't crash his website with his video.
Speaker 9: He doesn't even know that.
Speaker 1: I'm yeah, don't crash his website either, because you know other people might want them.
Speaker 7: Video.
Speaker 9: I want to read some fun stuff.
Speaker 13: Go to the the federal legal section of the website. I got to kick out of reading some of that stuff.
Speaker 9: You know, when you're operating in the.
Speaker 13: F RT space, you have to be very careful, mainly ofsuing it, because that seems like that's all they do. Really, they don't even really sell any new products. They just suit people. But maybe they're coming out with new stuff. I don't think that this infringes on their patent.
Speaker 1: Who knows what their.
Speaker 6: Lawyers would say.
Speaker 9: I think that's gonna wrap it up. Guys.
Speaker 13: I talk quite a bit about this thing. If you guys have tried this in the comments, let me know. Thanks so much for watching another episode. Guys, we will see you on the next one. Until then, touch some grass.
Speaker 1: And have a good day, all right. You know you gotta have a cat just the way it goes. Oh yeah, all right, I'll bring fo I'll bring FDJ back up. I just had to be able to concentrate a little bit there, and then you know, people want to hear what people are saying. So okay, we're back, all right. So mister d you did not let me know yet. Mister watch the video when you can and say, oh, okay, okay, okay, I'll do that. I mean, we could do it now. I just I don't know if it's going to drag it out or not. So let's see. I don't know what it is yet, so you know what I mean, most of the stuff I have free planned here. Let's see. Oh that's where I had it. Okay, Well, we don't care about that one anymore. Yeah what that? Oh shit, that was a big drop. Okay. So the other day it was at fifty seventy eight when I looked at it, three dollars and fifty eight cents down from close of market on Friday. Pretty nuts, Huh you like these pretty nuts? These nuts are pretty Uh that's that's uh, that's happening in real time there. But that's for the silver. So now I'm not as rich as I used to be. Fuck I should have sold them. Yeah whatever, it'll be back up again. It's not like our dollar is going to do any better. Yeah, you get you start cheering on something that's oh yeah, that means that the rest of my yeah, ow, they we're fucked. Ooh, you don't want to buy the silver now, you should have bought it before A bought it one of the seventeen bucks when I bought it twenty seventeen. Maybe you remember this bag. You saw this right, like, this is gangstalking one on one by freaking uh admission by the CIA, and they actually do And I said this last night, but the most people didn't see this.
Speaker 6: So it's put Wood in jail. If you know what to do.
Speaker 1: You can kind of put anyone in jail if you knew what to do, and that doesn't mean that they had to have done anything wrong. You can take somebody who had never This is what they do. This is what the OI vays do. This is what the ad L does. They create their own opposition and put real people in jail and send them off to a lifelong imprisonment in hell. And they never would have even been in You know, this never would have organically happened if it wasn't for inorganic enticement, the whole fucking way and the means. And they know how, and it's your expendable because it promotes the idea that there's this anti Semitic, white nationalist fucking thing that wants to kill every Jew. I mean, after a while, you have to ask yourself, is that not merited for the fucking way that they treat people and the way that they've already decided that we're gonna all be exterminated. Maybe resistance to that is kind of a normal thing, It says the nudge. You establish a setup, You fabricate circumstances that leave them with no option but to yield to their impulses triggering, and they know your banding brain better than you do, better than anybody else. Remember we talked about with the computers, everything that I'm saying on here, everything that you say around this thing, everything you ever typed, everything you ever wrote, your facial expressions, your heart rate, of these things. These things, a lot of these things. Sens are a lot sense a lot of things like dropping. They know when you're by your phone, because I can walk by here and there'll be no notifications. The moment I walk by it, it lights up to let me know, hey, hey, hey, he's coming by. Show him as notification, get him distracted. It's all about the distractions, all about the time being lost. Saturn is time as chronos, A time is chronos as saturn as satan is how I like to put it, and sock loss and yeah, oh sabi oath or yelled abu yath, whatever way you want to look at it. We have full knowledge about you, he says. He confesses of sharing fake news or exaggerated reports to illicit responses, felling ballowed by arrests. Yeah, you know what else they do. In addition to that, things will appear on your screen in your TV and your smart TV that aren't everywhere else, that are targeted toward you when they're playing games, when you're a ti targeted individual. Things will appear on your phone through Facebook and things of that nature that aren't a standard thing on any other person's account. It's just on yours. And the way things are construed in there. I'm not just talking about a comment from something. I'm talking about an actual system. Like there was a time back in twenty twelve, twenty eleven, twenty twelve something like that. It was in the worst possible timing too, because I was having that weird existential one month worth the weirdness going on, like where I felt like I was in between two realms, so whatever. Anyway, on Facebook at that during that time, there was these weird things that were like polls or they were questionnaire, but they kind of popped up and they're like if you had if you had a life raft and you had the ability to save a bunch of people off an island. It was like these weird like personality questions that were popping up. And then right after that there was like, uh, you need the there were conflating like nine to eleven in police officers and how you need police officers to protect you? And then and then a question of as to what you would do in a situation where blah blah blah and blah blah blah it was happening. I didn't answer any of them, but some of them were like would you help those people off the island? Would you help them off into safety? Would there with your life raft or your boat or whatever. It was just the weird shit. Did that happen with everybody? Or is it just like what when does Facebook ever done that before or since? But they would just pop up. They would be like a screen over top of the screen, and then you would feel like, hey, I have to answer this because it's in front of the rest of the shit I'm trying to look at. So then you're like, I, they're forcing me to answer this question, and it's a personality test.
Speaker 21: You know?
Speaker 1: What is that all about?
Speaker 6: How you create the situation to where they have no choice.
Speaker 1: But to echo the super homo super homo cia contractor. And of course he's in San Diego where I used to live.
Speaker 6: Act on that impulse that new TrackMan, we call it a nuch.
Speaker 1: How do you talk like that and look like that to another man and not realize how gay you look unless you just are okay with that already. You're already perfectly okay with being very feminine male, fat guy who probably likes children, and you don't care who who knows about it anymore? Maybe this is a date.
Speaker 3: Mmmm.
Speaker 7: Sometimes you start getting quickly just to see what happens?
Speaker 6: Right, how did that happen?
Speaker 11: You put a post out there where or you have some fake profiles say something that triggers that we know it's going to trigger about, right, like we already know yours.
Speaker 1: So you can drive people in a suicide like that too. And AI has been doing that to people.
Speaker 9: Refer to that point, we already know everything about it, so we're like, oh, that's aist.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you like to fuse and just wait for her to follow, not something putting up a fake social media thing, but like, really get.
Speaker 6: People man.
Speaker 7: Holds fake news.
Speaker 6: Sometimes it's.
Speaker 22: Fake.
Speaker 6: It's astellished a little bit, you can kind of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there was a there was a stupid thing, which is more propaganda to get us to fight each other. Yeah, that was move. This was the school being destroyed. This is him saying he's very happy that is Peaky knows weird looking daughter is a jew. Now now this is where we ended off. Well, welcome to Ukraine. So instead of putting the ship in the can, you put it next to it because they're dirty focks.
Speaker 10: What my business for your rice cream?
Speaker 7: That's too much.
Speaker 1: This is what I call poodle people. These are the poodle people here with their poodle haircuts. I mean, this has got to be great for the people who aren't Jewish in this town. He's he's dry humping the wall, so he's getting his Chicina energy on while he's doing in a sexual pelvic thrusts. Oh good, I don't know. I think I'd rather have black people in my neighborhood. What what store do you go to where you don't get screwed over? In this town. You have to wear the funky you gotta get it one of those payout wigs, I guess, so you can walk in there with your little funny tiny hat on and or your big hat if you're one of these shabbad types, and then you can maybe uh pass passes not you know, as a as a non gooy. Maybe it looks like a bunch of Abraham Lincoln's And there's a reason for that, by the way.
Speaker 6: M hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is what hell looks like. This is what hell looks like in Tijuana. It looks like to rundown like TJ because they're douchebags and they don't ever fix anything of their own because that's work. Dancing isn't work, but working is work unless you're a merchant, because those are easy trades. Right now, go fox someone over son, don't be a goddamn feel well, well, we'll string you up for being a do gooder. They seem awfully happy, you know why, because it's the their eschatological bullshit is coming to a close, and as soon they will be the rulers of the world. These fucking people, these are the things that will have to have beat us, the proud, once tall, once strong, dramatic and Gothic people, right, Scandinavian, you know all this shit European, this is what we lost to. I hope you feel good about yourself. These people don't bathe and they beat us. These people have never created anything. They've only co opted what we've created. They've only incentivized us through a salary to create the very ship that they kill us with. Whether it's technol ology or weaponry. Everything is weaponized by them to harm us, or poisons or wherever the hell else we come up with. It's not them innovating. That's interesting that this Pronopoles, who I think I know actually has an interesting Cuban here, hm hm hmmm, I know, I think follows Mayor.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is what he looks.
Speaker 1: This is what's gonna be happening when all of us are being slaughtered and turning it into dog food for yeah, or or or fertilizer. Yeah, that's that's what we're gonna We're we're gonna end up at Bonne meal. And these are the people that are going to be dancing on our graves, in our children's graves, you know, the children that they didn't already kill, because they'll be raping the dress and all the adults will be dead. Great, great reset, great resets we're having, aren't we asdomy in the streets will be quite public Jesus, almost as if they own all of Ukraine, you would think, right, as almost as if taken in Numan, Ukraine. Uman Ukraine a city in Chiks region, central Ukraine. Kazars and their original homeland Kazaria. None of them are Semitic, they converted to Judaism. They are well, they're they're Turkish, Ashkenazi is what they are. These are the same people occupying Palestine, Ashkenazi and Kazar Jews from Eastern Europe. Who can hear You can hear them singing about Israel, right, That's where they probably just came from, because that place is about to be. Like I said before, that it's expendable. They have everyplace else. They don't need Jerusalem, and they don't need Israel except for symbolism. So once something happens there, it'll be a big, huge, over overblown reaction by them to murder a bunch of other people in bomb every other country, And really it's not about them. It's about the will and whim of what controls us working by proxy over there, because nothing's ever done directly. No nobody that actually runs this country through their banking system and finances will ever just outright start bombing and blowing things away. No, they'll filter it through some sort of fucking facade, some sort of deception by way of deception. Right, So the whole Israel thing, the whole Israel project, was a deception. They wanted Jews in there. They don't care about Jews, not that I have any problem with that, but they're going to be targeted by their own people. And I know people said Hannibal directive. They've been doing this to themselves for way longer than there was ever a term called Hannibal directive. But I agree, I get it. Yes, that's something you could say, But it also shows that you're thinking in the last fifty to eighty years rather than the five thousand years that we've had a problem with them. What I mean, before they were even called Jews, because that's just a that's just a mask. So is Christianity because a lot of the Jews are Christians, you know what I mean that that element. Hey, they created the Catholic Church. Hey, there's talm wittik fucking Islamists, each and every one of them supporting this eschatological end of world because each one of them has been conditioned to believe that something good, some savior, prophet nonsense is going to come about. But yeah, the other part of that story is that because the world is ending and everyone's gonna die, is that a good thing? And who would expedite that? Like, let that happen in someone else's lifetime. I'm fucking good. Thanks. I'd rather just raise my family and have a nice, peaceful, modest life. I don't want to deal with that. And I don't want to deal with these people dancing on my grave or my family's graves. If I could help that, can you? Oh yeah? Those are the free flowing, hanging payots when everything else is gone and they just lead the payots there. That's that's real sexy. It's just a little bit because it's like it's like clowns because by the way, that's something that they created as well. Funny enough, you know, the clowns have the funky hair, it's all bald on top and the hair on the sides. I wonder how many critters ran away from his head, because you know they're not really big on bathing.
Speaker 8: Happened?
Speaker 6: Could you miss the office for movies?
Speaker 9: Land on me me to such a.
Speaker 1: That's cute. Probably it smells like a felter fish. There's your rem fans star. We're is straight up what saturn cult? Yes, now, this guy totally looks. You shouldn't racially profile or species profile somebody just because they look like that doesn't mean there's some sort of criminal.
Speaker 7: Look at this dude's face. Just take one solid look at him. He walked onto.
Speaker 10: School grounds during school and attempted to kidnap an eleven year old boy. They got the entire thing on video, and he's already a convicted child sex offender.
Speaker 1: Wise the life right, somebody, uh, somebody made a mistake in jail, right, Look at this pale aspect. Somebody made a mistake in jail. If he got out after being an RSO.
Speaker 7: And for Colorado and Colorado is letting him go.
Speaker 10: The prosecutor is literally dropping the fucking charges because of course they are.
Speaker 1: Colorado is fucked. Idaho is fucked. Arizona is unfortunately fucked, but to different degrees in different levels. I guess maybe they're fucking different ways, Like CPS is horrible in certain states, like Idaho's being one of them. Uh, Colorado is letting out these criminals. And there was that whole thing that happened in COVID where it looked like they were going to try to create a purge situation where they're and seeing the prisons because that would be cruel to leave them, and they're all tied together, so they die of this virus here, So let's let them all out so they can rape and murder, and we'll give them some guns as parting gifts on the way out so they can go kill your family. Seemed like that was about to happen. So a lot of people didn't wait till twenty twenty to see the trend, and may have you know, started preparing and building their collection of things long before that, years before that, And then some didn't and some still haven't. Where do you lie on your preparations? Like where does it? Where are your preparations? It's not something that's really honestly, when it comes to governmental things, that's not going to help you one bit. If it comes from you know, two bit bandits, criminals, Hey look expressers nice and shit like that, then that's when those personal protection devices ppds will come in handy, but not towards a military you'll be fucking grease. I mean, try all you want. I encourage you to protect your families no matter what happens, especially when it comes to first mandates of things that are gonna poison them and you don't want to see that happen to them, and you definitely don't want to be the person who allowed it to happen. So if that's the hill you have to die on, then I say do it. But I also know that you don't want to be dead because they're gonna keep coming and coming and coming. That's not supposed to sound as gross as it is. They're gonna keep coming after your children, So you can't be dead on the first round. You have to be able to fight it off as mess as possible in a long enough timeline. They're gonna win because we had to stand up a long time before that, and I don't think a lot of people are going to resist, and then they're gonna self They're gonna do this coping thing where they where they try to convince themselves that everything that they know about vaccines is wrong. And you know, the ones who know that vaccines are wrong in themselves will think, we'll cope and tell them, oh, maybe it's not as bad, and that's how they'll they'll deal with their own guilt rather than fucking man up. If that's the way you gotta go, that's the way you gotta go. Keep hearing something in the my background, Hello, echo, Maybe not cat all right?
Speaker 10: Are Because Colorado loves pedophiles and they hate kids, the Colorado State Board drop the term sex offender, calling it a negative label like a slur.
Speaker 7: The Colorado approximately.
Speaker 10: Sixty percent of convicted sex offenders are only given probation or parole for their crimes.
Speaker 7: Right back out to the streets. This dude has already been convicted of hurting a child once.
Speaker 10: He shouldn't have been on the streets in the first place, But now he's tried again.
Speaker 7: It broad fucking daylight.
Speaker 10: They have it all on video, and they're saying he's not mentally competent to stand trial. Formally, somebody who has found not fit to stand trial would be remanded to a mental hospital. But they don't have those in Denver, Colorado, because of course they don't.
Speaker 1: So this dude is going emo convoy sounds helligay, and so does that shirt on his body looks hellegay.
Speaker 10: Right back out to the streets, right back out to the middle schools.
Speaker 7: Right back there.
Speaker 1: You realize you have red Ronnie the Communist on your shirt, just saying up.
Speaker 10: To the kids, Colorado parents, this is what your government is doing right now, and he all gonna do anything about that.
Speaker 1: Look at this dude's no, no busy answer. But you aren't really either. You're just bitching about it and hoping somebody else does. Oh, this is funny.
Speaker 23: The fact that people are calling this the genocide is honestly just disgusting. I mean, look look at this israel Is They're.
Speaker 1: How does this happen? Fifty one post two, twenty six thousand followers already? The fuck is that?
Speaker 11: What is that?
Speaker 23: Just looking for Hamas. They're just killing the terrorists. They have to let the innocent people go, and of course that's what they're doing. I mean, look, they're just as you can see. I mean, they're only getting rid of the Hamas buildings. I mean, they're not getting rid of anything else. I mean, you guys got to stop spreading all this propaganda about Israel. Israel is the best country, They're God's chosen people. They would they wouldn't just get rid of an entire population of people. Is that how I get my seven thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: Don't know. My guess is it's still in the mill. He didn't get it yet, like they wanted to us. You see millions of military age men with this mindset being imported into Western countries military to know this is the ship that they're filling Europe and America and Canada with. Have a listen and tell me that this is off base or not accurate. Please, Like she's enjoying it, you know, she's crying. She's enjoying it, you know, even though she isn't though she isn't, but it's like.
Speaker 6: It's like she's enjoying.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's right?
Speaker 6: Do you think it's right? Right?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's it's it's so yeah, it's long.
Speaker 9: What about the consequences of what you're doing in terms of how that affects.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the consequences we look at that all the time.
Speaker 1: You know, the consequences. We look at that all the time. Now, listen to what he says. He said, it's wrong consequences talking about rape and how they do it. They're rampant rapers because.
Speaker 9: It happens she might scream, you know.
Speaker 1: People might because she might scream. Look at his eyes, bar guy like yeah, these consequences because you know, while we're while we're raping her, she might scream. People might wake up, wake.
Speaker 6: Up a lot of people.
Speaker 1: They must talking about talking about the emotional effect, the physical effect.
Speaker 13: As yeah, yeah, yeah, sometimes we know that we might rape a and wake up tomorbi with violences ourselves like HIV.
Speaker 7: You know what about what about regret?
Speaker 1: They're worried about themselves. That's that's what they refer to as emotional, not the person, not the victim that they're raping. Do you see how they're shooting all around this and have absolutely no clue. These are completely detached from any true human emotion, no empathy, no God because of the fucking actions that they conduct, They've chosen to do this, and that God has pulled out the plug and fucking left the building. There is no empathy left in these people. There is no sense of running wrong. It's completely neutral old with them, and they, like the Jews, like the Oi Ves, like the goddamn Saturn cult, have no tether to God. They're self aware and PCs these people are in self aware because they're probably have an IQ of fucking dirt. But the guys that we're talking about from the cult, they most certainly are self aware. They fucked around with black magic, they fucked up. I don't know if they ever had a soul, but I know for thousands of years they probably have not. They've been spreading that seed or or that bloodline has been being preserved throughout all that time. Guarantee you that if you go down, we don't have their history, but I guarantee you Ross Childs probably go back to the Roman Empire earlier. And if you want to trace it back to the British Eda or you know, Mesopotamia, Karchcemish, Cappadocia, Turkey is where that was at Ashkenazi Jews, right, I guaranty we already know that they're inbreed. We already know that that's one thing that they do. But that's to preserve the cult, not the ethnicity. There is no that's a fucking extra thing Like there could be a group of people who are in the same area that would be closely ethnically tied because of the geographic location. But you can't have different sections from different places and say they're the same ethnic they're not, and they intermingle with other people. So what keeps this, what keeps us going, it's the fact that they have a lineage from the cult itself through the mother that they remain and that they called that. They called that an ethnicity. That doesn't mean there's not a bunch of them that are the same ethnic types, but that's how they call it an ethnicity. Here it goes again. We're we're getting our collapse. The guy, this guy put the crazy person in a clown seat and hang them. Yes, it's all leads back to the kit problem, and anybody making excuses for that has to share their fate. M all right, So where're we at? Where we at? What is I just doing? I totally forget what the hell is just doing.
Speaker 6: This one?
Speaker 1: So they have no empathy as the whole point, and they're retarded and the other ones are self aware NPCs that are envious and hateful and spiteful and jealous because they have no they have no ladder, they have no they have no rope back to fucking good times and great oldies. They're stuck in this place to go. So the best way to ruin the only way they can feel better is to ruin more of us, or to mix the realms right using the technology sern shit like that, to take what they used to do in ritual, to punch holes in the membrane between us and the other dark realm and just obliterate it so that it floods into here. That's what they're up to because they're not going to get out of here, so they're going to flood it with chaos.
Speaker 7: Also, do you regret about it?
Speaker 17: Because if she's.
Speaker 1: Pregnant, Because if she's pregnant, it's not about It's not about the person and how you're harming them. It's either they scream, they give you a disease, or if she gets pregnant.
Speaker 6: What would be that baby's father? Who will be that baby's father? What about her personal feelings?
Speaker 1: Dead silence?
Speaker 7: They wanted to see?
Speaker 1: What about their personal feelings? Dead silence? What did that mean that the white boys?
Speaker 15: Shit?
Speaker 1: I promise you this as anti Jewish sentiment continues to rise, you are going to see Jews and former fanatical jew lover suddenly side with the rising tide of anti Jewish sentiment. Yeah, we already know that. They're already doing that. Jews are saying that it's a Zionist so that they split it off. And it's a systemic preservation system, right, it's how this works. Don't destroy the whole structure, just point out some faces and then take care of that problem. Meanwhile, the nothing actually happens to the steamroller. That is the system, and it's their system. So it's that's who I'm talking about, you know, like that Mandy Patinkin and all these other people. They want to have everybody hate them and then they want to create They're doing this themselves. This is all part of the theater. They're creating new heroes in their own kind that are going to like Max Blumenthal, They're creating heroes in their own kind so that you still stay with them and that helps preserve their people. Oh, it's just going to be these radical people that are the problems. And the radical people probably don't know that that's part of the plan that they're going to get exterminated to or whatever they or they're going to be isolated, slapped around a little bit. If they're in your country or if they're far away. Here's what happens. They're in your country, they continue to rot and destroy you and take everything from you. And you have nothing, and you worked all you do to other work, and you are left with nothing, and you're miserable, you're poisoned, and you're dead and raped. If they're from Afar, because let's say you put them someplace else, if they have any type of financial ability to create this concept of wealth again, or if they have still that system in place where they are the controllers of our perception of wealth, well they're not gonna stay far away. They're going to enter into your territory again, utilizing some sort of army or force from other territories that they've bought into, incentivized and took over to send over to you and destroy you. So the parasite will enter the system again. The parasite will reclaim the system that they've already stolen from you, and they'll make you very hard, way worse, because just like they did with Russia, any place have been kicked out of same thing with the Jesuits, right, and they're both the same fucking thing. By the way, every place they were kicked out of something very awful happened to that country. The Jesuits were kicked out of China, so were the Jews. You know, every time that the both of those people, especially if they're very bad, things happen to that country, millions and millions upon billions of people die, might take one hundred years and may take fifty, but they come back. The cat came, and they're always let in, Oh, we're gonna try to work with them, just like I'm listening to the history of Russia and they're in Belarus and Ukraine trying to help and appease these people and giving them all kinds of it and all kinds of stuff for free and being you know, tax deferred. It sounds familiar. And they still did nothing to better themselves, and they complained and bitched their way into alcohol trade and monopolization of that. Christians weren't allowed to trade an alcohol in certain parts of Russia and things like that, so they had that and then they had, you know, certain types they would they would exploit the peasants, give them nothing and their labor would keep their sugar and their wheat crop going so that they could do the alcohol trade, and then they would get the people drunk, get them into debt at their taverns, and they would end up having to sell their share of food, you know, food crop that they needed for their family in order to pay off their debts, and then they would starve them to death. And they didn't have any they didn't fucking care. And that's before they were a thing called Zionism, hundreds of years ago, right prior to there the delivering Kabbala. This is just part of them. It's who they are. You can't just say, oh, well, you know, no if they follow that cult and they're not just you know, have the concept of a perception of it, like it's an ethnicity, like I have friends that are one. Actually, I could say, and he's not. He's just he just says it as if it's like a like me saying, yeah, I'm part Lithuanian.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like that. It's not like he dude eats bacon, you know, he's nothing following in that shit. He's not into that. He doesn't he doesn't wear funny hats you know, are really good friends. But it's because he's removed from the cult aspect of it, this cult solidarity thing, and there's a transgression versus nobility struggle going going on. You can unite people through your transgression, so you know, the whole thing with the blackmail, it's not so much blackmail, it's they do something horrific that they want to do to children or whomever, raping, whatever, and it's done in front of everyone else, and that makes solidarity to a thing where if any of them got in trouble, they'd all go down. So then that creates solidarity, and that's something that noble people have to counter. And there's two types of So transgression isn't the only way to solidarity, because that would mean that God's a demon there, God is a demon. The other way is through the act of nobility and being living to higher center. It doesn't mean you don't have to you're just suppose a fall ignorant of the nature of these people, or be caught off guard, or or give them no. It's about being noble in your response and to others to liberate and make better the lives of people who deserve it, who can be, you know, civilized human beings. This isn't the case with them. They can't be. They've refused to, they've given we've been given how many thousands of years to write their ship and I and the thing with the Jesus thing. Now, let me let me say this. Jesus if he was, if he was a thing, he didn't appear and grow out from the Gothic people. He didn't grow out from the Germanic people. He didn't grow out through the the Italians or the Irish or the you know what I mean, or the Russians. That's not where he was born. He was born near or in the in a cluster of these Saturn cult worshipers. Why because there are the ones who needed the intervention. We didn't, so we shouldn't have to. Like, what we're doing is we're basically putting ourselves when we were looking at these religious in the in the scope or in the in the shoes of those who are the transgressors, those who are doing everything wrong, and we're considering it that our nature, Oh, that's human nature to do. No, no, it's not. It's not human nature. It's their nature. And you're you're assuming that role of them and thinking that you needed somebody to die for your sins. That's the total original thing sin things about bullshit too. No, he he grew out of those people, not saying he was one of them, just saying he grew out from around those people because that's where he needed to be in order to you intervene. He get, this is your last chance, last chance, change your ways. And what happens, well, they didn't exactly take very well to that, and the ones who did did it as a ploy in a scheme in order to create yet another shade of Judaism through Roman Catholicism. So they they you know, always find in the angle. They had no empathy, compassion, or conscience, just like those ninjas we just saw talking about rape. So that's that's where we're at. The reason why they it wasn't It was because the Germans didn't need an intervention. That's why Jesus didn't grow out of that. The India. Indians were too busy rolling around in an animal dung to be worried about, you know, anything else. They probably needed a few hundred thousand more years before they got their shit together, So we didn't go over there. No, Instead, he went for the people who are malicious and hateful and spiteful of the Saturn cult itself, at the core of where that Saturn cult's power was, and he intervened there and said, knock your shit off. This is your last chance, this is your intervention. So that result means that we had the duty afterwards that we never took upon ourselves to carry out the sentence.
Speaker 3: That was.
Speaker 1: Hammered down when they did what they did to the good old Hezeus. Once that happened, they already sealed their faith. But we didn't do anything. We didn't we didn't do our part. We didn't understand that part, and we let them spread across the world and strangle and kill. What do you think is better allowing a small group of people to murder everybody else on the planet, or to understand a murder for murderer, a child killer for a child killer, a child rapist for a child rapist, and make sure that they don't.
Speaker 6: Do all that.
Speaker 1: No matter and if we've decided, or if we've I'm not the side of it, we've noticed throughout history that they won't be contained. What does that mean? It means we should have taken care of this a long time ago. That's what it means. You're going to see Jews start speaking out against all the evils Jews have done to white people. Yeah, we already see that, but not so much to that. But okay, why because those Jews and jew lovers are going to try to gain the main and maintain influence over the pro white community. Jews have no problem being anti Jewish if it means that Jews control the anti Jewish movement right right it Yes, it's already happened. It's been happening. This has always been an element of it. It's just a matter of how loud it is and how much media attention is put on it, and how many attempts to convey that message to you and prove that message and embed that message into you, how much effort is being put into that. But it's always a it's always in the background at the very least. This is kind of funny.
Speaker 22: But you know, most effort round is find out video I've seen. I know it was gory, but check out this story. This dude that you see doing this all right, is just minding his own business in Brazil with his little daughter.
Speaker 7: The one you saw at the end.
Speaker 22: Okay, somebody decides to attack him with a knife. He disarms, the guy, goes to town, unalives the guy in part of everybody at.
Speaker 1: Court, you pussy kills kills the guy for somebody's freaking.
Speaker 22: Out, and then he goes and hangs out with his daughter waiting for the police to come.
Speaker 7: This is brutal reality, though.
Speaker 22: You do whatever you have to do to protect your family, even if that means smoking.
Speaker 15: That guy with a sticker.
Speaker 9: Man, there you go, sod you guys.
Speaker 24: Hear apparently Fox News talking about involuntary lethal injection for homeless.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the funny joke about that. We're all going to be homeless very soon. Between Blackrock and what they're going to do to usher us into contained zones of smart city tech. They're not going to allow us on the land anymore, and the data centers are part of that plan, and that's also part of the enforcement of that plan. But you're not gonna have the resources that you need. You won't have the electricity or the water, and we will all become homeless.
Speaker 7: Fucking luck with that.
Speaker 24: You try pulling that ship and bodies are gonna fucking stack up.
Speaker 1: Retard this is why I wanted to bench point this out, because this guy's a fucking retard. People calling for shit like this directly fed posty nigger, that's what he is, and it's.
Speaker 24: Not gonna be the homeless people this country better gets.
Speaker 1: Right because they don't have shit, so appparently, that means that it's gonna be tougher than the guy with the full get up you know, stormtrooper ship and the rifle, right, gotcha makes sense? You can smell them coming.
Speaker 24: Because whatever is going on right now is absolutely bad, shit crazy.
Speaker 6: If you think that there's gonna be people on this.
Speaker 24: Earth are gonna sit iightly by and allow this, you've already played yourself. You better back to fuck up. This country's already a shit show. Most people are two paychecks away from homelessness, regardless, and then just perpetual bullshit after bullshit after bullshit after bullshit.
Speaker 7: Taxation out the fucking ass. You don't own anything.
Speaker 24: Nestley's CEO thinks you don't even deserve drinking water.
Speaker 1: And now we know what that's all about, right, because he is what writes the Great Lakes? And where are they putting on these data centers? Oh wow? That that developed quickly, a circle.
Speaker 24: K decides it's gonna spray poison all over the dumpsters, so homeless folks can't eat.
Speaker 7: Out of the trash, which is already sad enough.
Speaker 24: Think about that. Meanwhile, your tax money's going to Israel. There's a huge call to action that's gonna be taken place, and all the fucking cunt ass FEDS and anybody in positions of authority that have been undermining the general public across this country.
Speaker 6: You guys are so beyond all And he's kind.
Speaker 1: Of not saying anything except vital threads.
Speaker 7: Okay, So sorry, what is is there a question?
Speaker 23: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you want to know each of the different sentencing guidelines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, so let me flip open to the specific page.
Speaker 7: What's up?
Speaker 6: Oh, just on symbols.
Speaker 1: All right, it looks like I have to cut it. I think we're going to have steth on it and I need to get up and stretch and stuff like that. All right, So remind me we were rid about how any profile or Chase hues explains how the weaponized cognitive dissonance. We'll start with that one. This is just Canada putting people in jail for memes. Basically, hate crime laws, that that the whole concept is retarded hate crime. Hey Tom, volunteer, social credit score one hundred, fantastic guy. Trust the plan, patriots. That's right, that's right, all right, I'll see it's a couple of two tree with with Seth here. If you don't remember him, then show it. Show up to this jew. I don't want to, No, I don't want to drama. Don't be afraid. Daniel will say what he needs. He said, what's going on? Ask Daniel what this thoughts around here? Oh yeah, yeah, okay, well that save it for the next show or okay, I got the It's talk a little bit. I'll be soon. I'll be back. I'll be soon. I'll be back soon when my word, when my words come out of my mouth. But if that fac it is our opponent, I like your chances. I'm not sure that that was about, but sounds good to me. Alright, liter