Speaker 1: Good evening everybody, and welcome to another edition of The Cajun Night Live. I am your host, Jacob Uk the Cage to Night. I want to thank everybody for being patient with me. I was in Phoenix. As a matter of fact, we had a big convention, if you will, for a charitable Christian nonprofit that I'm a part of, which is kind of the double entendre as to how I'm a Knight. If anybody would like to look into that, look up the Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem. I cannot recommend this group enough. I absolutely love every member in it. But yeah, so I was in Phoenix. I had to do it once a year they have the big national meeting, and because I'm the head of our New Orleans chapter, I had to go and represent Louisiana and all those things. So I do appreciate everybody being patient. My apologies for not being able to make it. A lot of things happened, A lot of things happened in that week. Some of them we could talk about, and I don't necessarily have any issue with talking about the just overall what's going on in DC right now. Cash Patel and this whole Dan Bongino and Pam Bondi and the whole Epstein situation. But I mean, we've been doing a pretty decent job about covering that on the Cult to Conspiracy. So if that conversation does need to bleed over into this tonight, no issues here in other news. There is a lot of kind of you know, I say this all the time. There's wild things. It's a wild time to be alive. I understand that that doesn't take away from the reality of it. Let's be real here, So I'm just gonna go ahead and start off here. We got a couple of things we're gonna be covering. A couple of them are about China, A couple of them are about the UK. Gonna talk about Russia a little bit, Gonna bring in some North Korea. Uh yeah, Ukraine. I mean, if we're talking abou Russia, we're gonna talk about Ukraine. It kind of gets like that. We got some things to cover. We got some things to cover on this evening, y'all. So without further ado, I'm gonna go ahead and share the scream for anybody who would like to be a part of this conversation and or see what we are looking at be a part of it with us. What you could do is go to patreon dot com slash cajan night. Excuse me, I kind of lost my train of th all on that one and joining this conversation. We get together every Wednesday night at nine pm Central for everybody listening to this on the Cult on Thursday. The link is down in the show notes below. Now let's just start off here. We're not gonna watch this whole thing. But General Jack Keane, he's a retired general. He says that China is in the middle of doing one of the most comprehensive penetrations in the United States society in our two hundred and fifty year history. Now that's kind of a weird overarching thing here. But we also can't, you know, refute the fact that two, I'm sorry, three Chinese nationals are recently caught attempting to smuggle a biological fungus into a America. I don't know if everybody heard that or not. I know they kind of mentioned it a couple things here and there, and yeah, one of them was from Wuhan. I'm not saying, but I'm just saying, right, and now they got caught and they actually tried defending themselves saying, no, we were coming here for research. One of these students' boyfriends works in a lab somewhere. The lab had nothing to do with this biological potential weapon that they were trying to smuggle in. But let's just get into it here. The US is target one. Oh excuse me, this is a Fox business. As far as what the source is, The US is target one for the Chinese Communist Party and retired General Jack Keane says that beefing up defenses to stand up against the threat should be high on the list of priorities. Y'all know, I'm not exactly the biggest fan of the CCP, so I mean, I can't disagree with the general on this one. China is conducting the most comprehensive penetration of our society since we were formed two hundred and fifty years ago to forty nine years now, and we've never seen anything quite like this, he said Tuesday, weighing in on news that a third Chinese national has attempted to smuggle biological materials into the United States within the past week. Fox new senior strategist Analysis joins The Morning with Maria where he spelled out the severity of the comprehensive threat cyber espionage working to interfere with the food supply, telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, and transportation. Again, I can't really find things that is incorrect with what we're saying here, he says. The list goes on and in the event of a conflict with China in the Pacific, they would attempt to defeat the American people at home and break their will to support the war. And here we have a biological pathoge in smuggling into the country that could attack our agriculture and ultimately our food source. And I think this is more exploration than anyone else to detect. Excuse me, I think this is more exploration yet than anyone else to detect and see how they can penetrate and how comprehensive this could be for the future. Now the real implications of Chinese fungus smuggling. The China threat has escalated of late, with Chinese nationals attempting to smuggle a dangerous crop killing fungus into the United States. Last week, the two bioterrorism suspects were intercepted in Detroit, Michigan, while allegedly attempting to smuggle Fusarium grammar gramminarium yep I know Latin words sometimes in the United States to study it in labs. The toxic fungus causes a crop killing head blight, a disease of wheat, barley, maize, and rice that is responsible for billions of dollars of economic losses worldwide each year and is also toxic to humans, according to the Department of Justice. A Chinese PhD student from Wuhan was also recently arrested for allegedly sending packages containing concealed biological materials into the United States from China in twenty twenty four and twenty twenty five. Now, I don't know where the article is cut off like that, but fair enough so we have some serious implications going on with what they are trying to do. Hypothetically, I can't imagine a situation where, you know, Chinese labs and Chinese scientists. It's not like America has suffered at the hands of them anytime recently. That comes to mind, of course, But then we've got this going on. Yeah, I see that as not a positive thing here Before I go on to the next article that kind of talks a little bit more about this. I'm gonna go ahead and read the chat and see how everybody weighs in, which, by the way, if anybody has any other articles or anything they would like to weigh in on, please raise your hand at anytime, Raven Lee, please.
Speaker 2: So I dropped in the chat there is speaking of China and like things that they are doing. There is a micro organism, there is a bacteria that they decided to bring from space. The potential threat they are I just dropped it in the chat, but it's talking about like they discovered a bacterial thing in their bacterial strand, and I've heard of some about it. There's some kind of fungus or something that they're talking about that might have been brought down from space by China.
Speaker 1: So o oho, okay, well let's talk about this a little bit here. As we're on the China thing. Anyway, there are some reports, not even saying I necessarily believe these, but there are some reports that are saying that China is trying to set up an actual base of operations on the dark side of the Moon. We talked about that I think two weeks ago, and I still have no idea how they're going to power a nuclear reactor without steam or anything, because it's allegedly space as a vacuum. So what are you going to do to cause propulsion to turn the turbans that I don't know. I don't know it. The articles that we read didn't really give a lot of explanation to that. But China is absolutely making a push in their own space race right now. So now that we're talking about an unidentified bacterial strain discovered inside China's space station, Okay, this is from gizmoto dot com Space and Spaceflight. Let's read in the microbes could potentially pose a threat to the health of astronauts on board Tiogong. I hope I'm pronouncing that right. In October twenty twenty two, China launched the final module of its orbiting space station. Since then, it has been astronauts aboard Tiogong. An unusual and previously unknown microbe has also been occupying low Earth orbit. A group of scientists examined swabs collected from inside Tiogong space station, revealing a form of bacteria not known to inhabit Earth. The discovery published in the International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology, highlights the need to study the newly identified microbial strain to protect the health of the astronauts on board the Chinese space station. Pause before we go any further. That's terrifying. There's movies about this exact thing going on, when astronauts find some sort of space fungus or something along these lines, and it slowly but surely kills them all or turns them into space zombies. I've seen. I feel like I've seen a few sci fi horror flicks where this is what happens. Leave it to China to make the movie's reality. I am her right anyway. The previously unknown microbe named Nialia, oh geez, there's a bigger one next to it, Unalia tiong gung gensis ti tian gan gensis. I'm just gonna assume that's a hard G than a soft G. I don't know. After the space station where it was discovered has proven especially resilient surviving in the harsh condition of micro gravity. Chionggong's shin Zoo fifteen astronauts swabbed a cabin on the space station in May of twenty twenty three as part of a surve by the China Space Station Habitation Area Microbiome Program God's Mouthful. Follow up studies of the swabs trace the newly discovered microbe to a strain that appears similar to Nealia circulons circlons okay, a rod shaped spore forming bacterium originally isolated from soil. It's not clear whether the strain evolved on the space station or had already evolved on Earth before hitching a ride to Low Earth orbit. Again, this sounds terrifying. The newly discovered species can break down gelatin for nitrogen and carbon, helping it to ensure harsh conditions by forming a protective biofilm. It also packs its essential chemistry into tough spores, allowing it to survive in extreme environments. Last year, scientists uncovered a mutated strain of drug resistant bacteria thriving under the harsh conditions of space aboard the International Space Station. This the ISS. Although Nealia tia jung Ginja's Yeah and it's ISS counterpart are both space faring spacefaring strains Jesus, they differ in composition and function. According to the paper, it's not clear if the bacterium poses a threat to the Tiongong astronauts, but the scientists behind the discovery say further examination of the new strain needs to be carried out. Understanding the characteristics of microbes during long term space missions is essential for safeguarding the health of astronauts and maintaining the functionality of spacecraft, said The paper read. Okay, so not only do we have Chinese nationals sneaking in bacteria and fungus into the United States, we also have some unknown space bacteria that is currently rocking and rolling on the Chinese space station. This sounds like the plot of a movie. I don't even know how else to call that. But let's go even further into it. Now. This is ABC News potential agro terrorism fungus into US, and this is from the Department of Justice. Let's listen in.
Speaker 3: I'm going to turn now to the case of two Chinese researchers charge with smuggling what's considered to be a potential weapon for agro terr rhythm into the US and that prosecutors say could target the nation's food supply. Our Chief Justice corresponding Pierre Thomas, has this story for US. Good morning, Pierre.
Speaker 4: Michael, Good morning. We're talking about a fungus which dj is calling a potential bile terror threat. Take a look at it under the microscroup. This is Fusarium gravit e aerum and it causes billions of dollars in crop damage each year. A pathogen that rocks wheat, barley, and rice, and if consumed by humans, can cause vomiting, liver damage, and birth defects. This morning, two researchers from China are accused of trying to smuggle it into the US to take it to a lab at the University of Michigan. Authorities claimed that in July of last year, they allegedly caught a scientists from China with the fungus hidden in a lot of tissues in his backpack at the Detroit Airport. Authority say the scientists initially lied, claiming he was coming to America to visit his girlfriend and that he had no idea how the material got into his luggage, but later he allegedly admitted he smuggled the fugus into the US to conduct research on it with his girlfriend, who was a visiting fellow at the University of Michigan.
Speaker 3: Michael well Pierre had the University of Michigan responded to any of this.
Speaker 4: Well, they're telling us that they're cooperating with the investigation, and they condemned any activity that could harm the public or damaged national security.
Speaker 1: Michael all right, wow, okay, so I'm trying very hard to give him the benefit of the doubt here. I don't know how this random, super potentially terroristic fungus ended up in my bag. I just don't know. Then cut to he admitted, Oh, no, I put it there on purpose because I was going to do research on it with my girlfriend. The story is not checking out. I'm sorry. That's not even passing the first level of the sniff meter. Let's read it in here. Yeah, those are two of the most names that have ever been written. Yung Qing Jun thirty three and Zung Kyung Luis Liu Lou Sure, thirty three years old and thirty four years old, respectively, citizens of the of West Taiwan. I'm not calling it the People's republic of shit. We're allegedly receiving Chinese government funding for their research, well, obviously some of it at the University of Michigan, officials said the complaint. Yeah. The complaint also alleges that Jiun's electronics contained information describing her membership in and loyalty to the CCP. Color me shocked, Color me shocked. It is further alleged that Jian's boyfriend Liu works at a Chinese university where he conducts research on the same pathogen, and that he first lied but then it it to smuggling Fusarium Griminarium okay into America through the Detroit Metropolitan Airport so that he could conduct research on it in the laboratory of University of Michigan, where his girlfriend Jeon worked. The press release said. Attorney General Pam Bondi said in a statement that the Justice Department has no higher mission than keeping the American people safe and protecting our nation from hostile foreign actors who would do us harm. Well, Obviously, thanks to the hard work of our excellent DOJ attorneys, this defendant, who clandestinely attempted to bring a destructive substance into the United States will face years behind bars, the Attorney General said. The FBI says it causes head blight, a disease of wheat, barley, maize, and rice, and is responsible for billions at dollars. We heard that a couple of times here. Now, I don't know what the difference between like the potato famine and Ireland that was caused by a blight and what a head blight is. Maybe this is the same thing. I'm not the most well educated when it comes to agriculture and agro terrorism. However, just to say that it causes birth defects. I also find that to be pretty interesting because China was also caught.
Speaker 5: This was.
Speaker 1: Ten years ago. They were caught putting certain paints on toy baby toys on purpose, hoping that the babies would put it in their mouths and would cause some serious defects later on. I think China kind of screwed themselves to that whole one child policy. Now I think you're allowed to have two, but even still there's like restrictions on these types of things. And so they now would be coming after their biggest enemy, aka the United States. I could see that one hundred percent the alleged actions of these Chinese nationals, including a loyalty loyal member of the CCP, are of the gravest national security concerns. These two aliens have been charged with smuggling a fungus that had been described as potential agro terrorism weapon into the heartland of America, where they apparently intend to use the University of Michigan Laboratory to further their scheme. US attorney Jerome Gorgan says today's criminal charges levied upon the Chinese nationals are indicative of CBP's critical role in protecting the American people from biological threats that could devastate our agricultural economy and cause harm to humans, especially when it involves a researcher from a major university attempting to clan destinely bring potential harmful biological materials into the United States. US Customs and Border Protection Marty c Ravens said, And that's also kind of interesting too. Up until relatively recently, we were selling a lot of food to China because, you know, when the Communist revolution took over a lot of these you know, if you want to call it, the peasant class of farmers in China were forced off of their farms and forced into factories to work slave labor jobs or sweatshop jobs, same thing, interchangeable dialogue. We're going to be honest about this, and a lot of the farmland in China that used to feed the billion people that live there was no longer being produced. Now China doesn't have as many mouths to feed. Now arguably I disagree with that, but some people were saying this because the one child policy all the things, A fine, fine, okay. That being said, they rely on American soy. Now, I don't know how that is shaking out currently with the tariff war that Trump is putting on with them right now. Not to mention, most of Europe also just cited with Trump on this and are now levying their own tariffs against China currently. So maybe this is their way of, you know, evening the playing field a bit. If we can't buy the soy, no one can. I don't know, but I didn't even say soy. It was grain though, but you know, it's in the same agro terrorism conversation, so maybe that was their plan. Jiam was scheduled to appear Tuesday afternoon in federal court in Detroit for her initial appearance on the complaint. The DJ said. The affidavit alleges that Jien and Liu were dating and also researching the biological pathogen, and when questioned about smuggling the pathogen into the United States, lied to authorities at the Detroit Airport. On July twenty seventh, twenty twenty four, Leo entered the United States and told authorities he was visiting his girlfriend and then returned to China to start his own laboratory in China. I feel like that was a double entunter. He allegedly said that he had no work materials, but upon a secondary screaming of his luggage, authorities found tissues concealing a note in Chinese, a round piece of filter paper with a series of circles drawn on it, and four clear plastic baggies with small clumps of reddish plant material inside. He told authorities he didn't know how the materials ended up in the bag, and suggested someone placed them there without his knowledge. He was arrested at that time. The court record suggested Leo stated in that he intentionally hit the samples in his backpack because he knew there were restrictions on the important importation of the materials. You think okay. According to the complaint, Leu confirmed that he had intentionally put the samples in a wad of tissues so CBP officials would be less likely to find it, and confiscated and he could continue his research in the United States. The University of Michigan put out a statement late Tuesday afternoon. We strongly condemn these actions. We heard about that already, and you know all this to say. And if I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times. But again, I will die on this hill. Don't Trump, don't trust China. China is asshole. Thank you random of Malaysian gentlemen. Anyway. All right, so now we've gotten the whole China conversation out of here. Let's move on, shall we. But before we do, if anybody's anything they would like to add into this, comments, questions, whatever the case is, go ahead and feel free to just unmute yourself and let's chime in on it. Otherwise we can just kind of move forward with it. Let's see the Jerusalem Post. This is an article from the Jerusalem Post. As a matter of fact, Royce shout out to you, our resident Jewish correspondent Iran orders thousands of tons of ballistic missile ingredients from China. Yeah. I do promise this is not going to be an overly Chinese episode. But I can't help the fact that the news is the news, right now and China be doing the most they really do be let's go into it now. Sources estimate that, if delivered, the materials could produce around eight hundred missiles. Iran has ordered thousands of tons of ballistic missile ingredients from China as part of an effort to rebuild its military capabilities while navigating ongoing nuclear talks with the United States. According to a Wall Street Journal report on Thursday, citing sources familiar with the transactions, the shipments, which are expected to reach Iran in the coming months include ammonium perchlorate, which I'm gonna be honest with you, I've never heard of that specifically. What I do know is that it is a critical component in the rocket propellant that they are using these days. Oh it says, are there a key component the solid and the solid propellant used for ballistic missiles? Boom? How about them? Sources indicated that these materials could potentially fuel hundreds of missiles. Some of the ammonium perchlorate, Yeah, perchlorate is expected to be sent to militias aligned with Iram, including the Hoothies and Yemen because, of course, because the Houthis have to make their appearance in some way, shape or form. I do like I will take this moment to kind of pause this one. I do like how whenever America started decimating the Hoothies with airstrikes, Iran turned the cold shoulder and acted like they didn't even know who they were. That was hilarious, that being said, without Iran, the Hoothies have no armament whatsoever. So and I know, I know America shouldn't ness necessarily get involved with things that aren't our a problem, but the who these keep attempting to touch our boats and America has an issue with people touching our boats. Now, they haven't been successful, let's be honest here, but they keep trying. But that's the thing. It's an insurgency. You're not going to bomb them enough to where they'll quote unquote get the message and stop, because that's not how an insurgency works. There's only one way to get rid of an insurgency, and that's eradication. And I'm not exactly advocating for that here and now, but one plus one still equals too. There's only one way to handle that kind of shit anyway. This move aligns with Iran's border strategy to strengthen its regional influence and rebuild its missile arsenal while continuing to negotiate with the Trump administration over the future of its nuclear program. Because there won't be a future of its nuclear program. That's what the goal would be here. I know they're saying they want clean energy as they're funding terrorist groups and supply them. So yeah, you know, if you start acting right, maybe nobody would care. I'm just throwing it out here. You know, if a non nuclear nation that is not affiliated with any terrorist cells whatsoever, wanted to quote unquote go nuclear, and I don't mean bombs, I mean nuclear power. I feel like most of the world really wouldn't care. It just so happens that Iran is not that country. But okay, and also I found this out recently. Did y'all know that it is illegal to be a homosexual in Iran? However, being a transgender is completely legal, and Tehran is actually a global hub for transgender operations. I did not know this, but apparently this is very very true. They see you as Okay, if you're gonna be gay, we can throw you off of a building. However, if you're gonna go through the process to get parts of you removed because you claim that you're that much of a girl somehow that's okay by allah, But being gay is totally not okay. But yeah, I just found that to be a weird double entendure here, and that's been going on since the early nineties. Come to find out, when did the ayatola get okay with trans But apparently he's not cool with the LGB, but he's cool with the t's, he's cool with the t's. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. Royce, go ahead and chime in on this one.
Speaker 6: Brother, No, I've never random stupid question.
Speaker 7: So you said in the past that it's acceptable for one of these people to like fuck goats and things.
Speaker 6: So does that.
Speaker 8: Mean that once you're trends, they are allowed to get fucked by said goats?
Speaker 1: No? No, because best reality is not okay for free gotcha. For a human to get got by an animal is not okay. But for the human to get the animal, it's getting his sinful seed out without involving another party, which is okay by a law. Now with that being said, I do not know if Iran is big with the whole You know, goats and things of that nature. I know that parts of Afghanistan absolutely are. There are countries in the region that are. I don't know if that's so much of a systemic thing in Iran because they I don't know. I feel like the Iranian Religious Guard would have something to say about that. But I also maybe that would be okay because I have seen many videos with many different emoms saying that it was okay to spill your seed into an animal as long as you sacrifice it afterwards in the name of Allah. I don't believe that it's a Islamic rule of thumb. I am just saying that I have seen many videos where that as being greenlit by Islamic religious leaders, and I don't even know if that's more of a Sunni or Sheite type of conversation, to be honest with you. But yeah, But at the same time, if you're a dude and you want to be a girl dude, Tehran is the place to be. Apparently they have some of the best surgeons on earth for making your audia any so to speak. I who knew. Yeah, yeah, anyway, all right, let's get in here. It says Iran has been expanding its stockpiles of uranium enrichment of uranium enriched to just below the weapons grade levels, despite calls from the US to curb its nuclear activities. At the same time, Iran has made it clear that it has no intentions of negotiating limits on its missile program, a point that has remained a major sticking point in the international discussions. According to sources, the order of the missile ingredients was placed in recent months by Iranian entity Pishgaman Tajeru Rafi Novin Company. Okay, I'm pretty sure I destroyed that, But moving on there. Iranian who cares The material was source from Hong Kong based Lion Commodities Holding Limited, a company that did not respond to request for comment. Shocker again. The Iranian mission to the United Nations also declined to comment on the matter. Again, I can't say them really shocked on that. In a statement, a Chinese Foreign Minister spokesperson denied knowledge of the deal, asserting that China has quote always exercised strict control over dual use items in accordance with China's export control laws and regulations and its international obligations. Right. Yeah, part of building Iran's axis of resistance. The shipment of ammonium per chlorate is part of Irans Iran's border broader efforts to rebuilt it's so called Axis of resistance network, which includes a number of terror proxies across the region. Again, if you're trying to do it for strictly peaceful means and energy in these things, then why are you funding and supporting known terrorist groups. It's not a good look. No one's gonna let you do your uranium thing if you keep playing it that way. But Aaran doesn't know another way to go, That's how they do. These groups have faced significant setbacks over recent years as well as the ongoing war. These setbacks include Israeli strikes on Hesbelah in Lebanon and the assassination of key leaders such as Iranian General Kasim Solomani from former HESBLA secretary general said Hassan Azraala and multiple Hamas leaders. And yeah, let's let's not forget how those dudes died. By the way, anybody remember those pagers that Mussad had sent out in that giant, long term scheme to just cripple the terrorist group. That was cool, That was cool, And then the Iranian Prime Minister had one of those pagers. Yeah. Anyway, while the US and Israeli strikes have damaged the hoot these capabilities in Yemen, they continue to periodically launch missiles at Israel. Beyond supporting regional militias, Iran has also reportedly transferred ballistic missiles to Shia militia groups in Iraq. Iraq. Yeah, I know, people, butcher me for mispronouncing these words. I speak American dude, got off it, which had previously targeted both the US and Israeli forces in the region, now earlier shipments of missile ingredients. Earlier this year, Iranian ships docked in China to load over one thousand tons of sodium perchlorate, a precursor for the ammonium per chlorate. The material was delivered to Iranians ports in mid February and late March. According to shipping trackers, this quantity of sodium pure chlorate is said to be enough to fuel around two hundred and sixty short range missiles. The new order for ammonium perchlorate, which was placed months before President Trump's proposed nuclear talks with Iran Supreme Leader Ayatola Ali Kamani in early March could supply Iran with enough material to produce approximately eight hundred missiles, one official estimated. In response to Iran's missile activities, the US Treasury Department sanctioned six individuals and six entities from both Iran and China on April twenty ninth for their involvement in procuring ballistic missile propellant ingredients. Two weeks later, the Treasury expanded these sanctions to include additional Chinese and Hong Kong entities. The US Department of the Treasury also added sodium perchlorate to the list of materials that it believes are being used in Iran's military, nuclear or ballistic missile programs. Iran's reliance on four materials for missile production is due in part to domestic production bottlenecks. Fabian hens Or Hines, a military analyst at the International Institute for Strategic Studies, noted that Iran's defense industry struggles to meet its needs without the continued importation of missile propellant materials. The storage and handling of these materials, however, comes with significant risks. A daily explosion at the shahied Reji Port in April which killed dozens was reportedly caused by the mishandling of explosive materials by a unit of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps. Hey talked about them a little bit earlier. Some of the sodium perchlorate imported earlier this year was lost in that explosion, and official confirmed these substances are a major fire and explosive hazards, says Heines. Iran's defense industrial complex does not have a strong track record in ensuring safety standards. Yeah, I fully believe that. Now. It also says here that Russia fired North Korean ballistic missiles in extreme dangerous threat to Europe and Asia. We will talk about the North Korea Russia conversation here in a moment, but before we do, I want to come over here and check out the chat. And by the way, like I said, if anybody has anything they would like to chime in, please do so. Let's see where is the spirit animal Yo. Sam doesn't come to these. I haven't seen Sam on this before or I think maybe one time, but you know he usually goes with the meta mysteries Wednesday Night Live conversations. So yeah, anyway, let's see regarding the LA riots, ooh, Steph chiming in with the LA riots. I heard that sending the National Guard is illegal because the Constitution protects the state's rights to decide on the National Guard or not. Yes and no dot dot, So I do know that the National Guard is subservient to the governor of the state. That being said, they are also soldiers in the United States Army and they can't be called upon by the president. But I don't know wherein lies the fine print within the fine print to decide when they can and cannot be mobilized for this purpose. That being said, Gavin Newsom is not going to mobilize the National Guard. He was the one that was saying it was mostly peaceful protests while there was things on fire behind him. He's the guy that while LA was burning, he was saying, he's on the phone and President Biden to that woman and I was a complete lie. So I don't exactly know. I don't think that deploying marines to LA, which apparently seven hundred marines are there now, I don't think that's the best course of action because marines only do one thing well, like three things really well, and none of them would go positively here. Not a single one of the things that we do positively would play out well here. But go ahead, Steph.
Speaker 9: Well, I totally agree. I commented that someone mentioned that they are sending the Marines and my thought is, or my comment was, like, bring out the krakend that's what that's about. But so there's two parts that I had heard today. Had a conversation with a more liberal leaning friend. It's a good type of liberal, not like the super extreme.
Speaker 1: But like they still have brain cells.
Speaker 9: I feel you gotcha, yeah, yeah, So what was explained to me is that I think California has the right to decide on whether they want the National Guard or not, and that the governor decided against that something along those lines. And the second part that I heard was illegal that if you are on the land of the United States, even if you're not a citizen, you have a right to do process. And I think there's been reports about people being taken at their place of work, you know, separated from their families, and then they're not given the right of due process or taken I guess back to what I would assume would be Mexico or closer to the border. And so is so I heard it's in the Constitution that they have a right to do process even if they're not US citizens on the soil. Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: It does. I don't actually know the answer to this because, and we've talked about that on this show before. It's like, Okay, a convicted felon has rights, but he also forfeits some of those rights because he's a convicted felon. When you're a foreign national on US soil, excuse me, You're still you're supposed to follow the laws of the land. You still have to obey speed limits, you still have you can't just walk around with a weapon, if you don't have air, if you're in a state that doesn't allow this, you still have to obey them. So to say that these are foreign nationals and I don't even know if these riots are majority foreign nationals or if these are majority lib tards who were screaming in justice on behalf of the foreign nationals, I don't know. You are You're supposed to have due process. Yes, you're a criminal, you see your day in court. All these things. Trump is just more about the mass deportations, Like we don't have to waste all this time and all these tax dollars keeping these people in prisons when we can just put them on a bus, put them on a plane, and have them land in their home country today or within the week. I understand wanting to streamline the process, but I also feel like the entire La Riot situation, how it's gone to this level where they're calling in marines, it's mind blowing to me personally. I don't know the actual legal steps as far as the due process goes. I don't believe that a foreign national in America is that I don't think they get the same rights as an American citizen. Basic human rights, of course, but it's not like these people will get to vote, so I don't know if they I don't know where that line is really drawn. I'm gonna be honest with you, Raven Lee. Go ahead.
Speaker 10: So I've been watching, like all of fellow veterans and like other marines be posting all over the place. Apparently Antifa decided today to test the waters and see if they would actually carry guns or not, and so Antifa shot. Antifa shot at submarines, and they found out really quick that they're authorized to shoot back, and they were like screaming like little girls on the thing, and then a whole bunch of veterans I guess are already like gearing up.
Speaker 2: And rolling out to head out there and make sure that they have their back. And I was like, yeah, you fucked up. You felt that big time.
Speaker 10: There's like a whole bunch of Marine vets got already, so.
Speaker 1: Okay in that regard, I don't know. Antifa is not a very smart group. That's been proven a few times already. I get this, of all the people to try, of all the people in all the uniforms, you could, you know, try this with and the whole fuck around and find out the whole nine you're gonna do that at And if I'm not mistaken, these are grunts, correct, I don't believe they sent the admin group out to monitor the streets of LA. I want to say they launched.
Speaker 10: A They have to be grunt units.
Speaker 2: They they're first in line, so they have to be the grunt units that are going. Which the one Marine vet is this big guy and he was like he was him showing the video and he was like, you done fucked up a ron because now you got people waiting, and like he's think, all we do is wait, just to be able to shoot back like you fucked up so bad.
Speaker 10: And I was like, yes, the tangles.
Speaker 1: It's oh man, for those that don't know. And yes, I might be a bit biased on this. I get that Marine grunts do four things really well. Okay, get things, pregnant, break things, lose things, and kill things. That's about it and its entirety, oh man, Of all the of all the groups, you could go play around the National Guard guys. Maybe they'll fire back, maybe they want those dudes I saw with sticks, like a legitimate stick with a shield. That was the National Guard guys. Marines don't do the whole riot control thing. That's not I have never in any of my time when I was wearing a EGA, was I ever trained in proper riot control techniques. Not once. We were taught how to close with, you know, the enemy by fire and support and repel the enemy assault by fire and close contact was what that was what we were trained with. But okay, okay, Antifa, you know what, I like it. I think it's great. I also don't know why they care so much and these other veteran groups, why are they trying to go out and save La. It's La. Just let it go. You know, I don't. The only people that care about l A are the people that live there, and not even most of them. I mean the homeless population I think overpowers the housed population or the unhoused. Apparently saying homeless is a bad word these days, is it the unhoused group? I think that's the majority in the city these days. So let it go, let them just let them do their thing, Let La become even more of a cess pool. But sure, let's let's deploy marine grunts into the fray. The situation will get handled. But boy, this is gonna be bad optics. This is gonna be really bad optics. Royce.
Speaker 11: What you got so I don't have to say is basically that is essentially an incursion on our lands. Even though I agree with you that La California is not exactly for I'm real estate anymore, it's still a part of the kindent on us. Yeah, So like if we maybe, how about this Republicans take over there or everybody else gets the fuck out.
Speaker 1: In a dream world, you know, it's not even it's not even just Republicans. How about just somebody that wants to make it better and doesn't do this wasteful spending and doesn't you know, regurgitate lib tard ideologies. I'll even take a Tulsi Gabbard style democrat. Let somebody like that run LA for a bit. But as of right now, in the current moment, it's kind of like Portland, you know, like just let it go, just just it. It can go, you know, Seattle, it can go. Denver. Some people would even say, I don't know, I've actually never been through Denver, but like, you know, is it gonna be missed? Like really, I don't know, go ahead ravenly.
Speaker 2: So the veteran groups that are talking about going are talking about going to support the Marines.
Speaker 10: They aren't talking about saving anything. They're talking about like wiping the city clean. So I was like, yeah, I mean they can do that in Portland too. While they're at.
Speaker 1: It, like, is it a war crime if it's on your own soil? That's a that's another good question, right.
Speaker 2: I think the brief that they're they likely got, well I'm assuming that they wouldn't allow like I don't know, it depends on what he authorized, but technically it's they have to go.
Speaker 10: They have to be fired upon first.
Speaker 2: They're engaging fire they have to be fired upon first and then they can take immediate action.
Speaker 10: But it depends on what the president is allowing.
Speaker 2: And you know, wow, I'm not one hundred percent certain what their orders were.
Speaker 1: You know what, I wonder if we could find the ROE that was given to them, because I mean, obviously they get fired at, like you know, it is only go time from that point onward. I get that. Other than that, are they out there just kind of be a show of force. And I can't imagine that they're getting riot shields. Maybe they are. Maybe they got there and they were handed shields and they were said to just join the shield wall and if they hear pop shots then like it's green light. I don't know, but I am very curious what the on paper ROE is for those seven hundred ground pounders that are in LA right now.
Speaker 12: This is probably really really strict because you have all eyes watching right now, and they aren't going to let them just do what we do best, so you know, it's going to have to.
Speaker 2: Be really political, really watched. I'm wondering at how much, like at what level are they actually going to be allowed to engage or is this going to be like trying to minimize the engagement.
Speaker 10: I don't know. I'm curious to see what happens.
Speaker 1: I man, what a what a weird time that we are currently living in. Gavin Newsom, the governor of the quote unquote great state of California, is saying that all of this is Trump's fault. He is the reason for these things. Blah blah blah. Never mind the fact that la was on fire then had landslides just recently, like the city has not recovered from those things. The city is on fire again from protesters. And also and that's how you can tell that it's not even just the the illegal aliens that are protesting for their right to be here, which you don't have a right to be here. You're not from here. There's rules, right. But I also, as I'm watching these news clips, I'm seeing a Mexican flag. Sure, i' Salvadorian flag, sure, hon Duran flag with you. I get it. I'm not supporting it, but I understand why I would see these flags being waved. Then I see a Palestine flag, Then I see an Isis flag, and I'm like, oh, this makes sense. These are the people that are out here, These are American citizens that could be at work, but instead or do I see now? Okay, okay, so yeah in the Antifa group, boy man, that's that's hilarious. I Uh, I really hope that we see how this plays out together, you know that. Boy. I hope they got the message and they went home. I hope the riots get dispersed quick because that the marine's stepping foot there for this principle. It's not gonna play well for anybody in my opinion, but the situation will get resolved fairly quickly. I would think. Although I'm surprised it was only seven hundred marines, why not send you know, that's that's like two companies, three companies arguably send a couple of battalions, you know, just handle it.
Speaker 2: There's I know it could send that many, Like seven hundred, enough is gonna do enough damage if they decide to just handle it. But they're not gonna be They're not gonna want all out warfare because then people are really gonna feel some type of way.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not like they're not gonna get shot at by most of the civilians there. Because it's California. They can't have fun guns. I just I was talking this past week with a bunch of guys from California veterans who hate their home state, and it sucks. There was a there was an ar that was being auctioned off and a silent auction as a part of the charity group. Nobody from California could bid on this weapon. There was a few people from certain states that couldn't bid on it, and it sucks. That gun was gorgeous. I wanted it so bad, but I also they they got into a bidding war with two very rich people for this gun. It was for charity, and I get that, but all of the guys that I know from California would have loved to have bid on it, but they couldn't. I'm just as I'm seeing this go down, the only people that would be able to shoot at the Marines or the National Guard or the police for that matter, would probably be people that are illegally carrying probably an illegal weapon. So in a certain lights, this would be California justice reigning Supreme. I don't know, that's just that's just my own Layman's Louisiana cage in perspective. I don't know, but yeah, fun times, fun things going on in California. I hope those Marines have a blast. I know that peacetime military sucks, but hey, hey, does it count as a combat action ribbon? Now, that's what I want to know. If a grunt gets shot at or gets shot he gets a purple heart and a car in LA, that would be kind of cool.
Speaker 10: It's enemies foreign and domestics, so technically do oh.
Speaker 1: My god, that means they're gonna have the If that happens and you get a car, does that mean that they have to acknowledge that it was a campaign? Is? Are they gonna have a California Campain medal for these seven hundred dudes? Oh? Man, I don't know. I don't know. I know I'm being a little ridiculous here, but God, that that would be dope. I wonder what that would look like to just have the California bear on a ribbon. What's that for the Battle of Villa? Oh man, that'd be sick. I don't know. Okay, let's moving off the topic here. Let's get to the chat before we talk about Russia and North Korea. Uh, Dear optimists, pessimists, and realists. While you guys were busy arguing about the glass of water. I drink it, sincerely, the opportunists Royce. That was gorgeous. I like that a lot that Why not?
Speaker 6: You know, no, open up, there's more to it.
Speaker 1: Congratulations the water had flora. I did, and it's sincerely the conspiracy theory yo, yes, yes, indeed.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then we have Kamala Harris for the people. It looks like five people all having a good old fashioned circle jerk. Kamala Harris posted this to remind everyone. Oh wow, posted this to remind everyone that she's for the people and like Trump. But can someone please explain what this is? That was an actual campaign poster that she had. It's that is a legitimate cartoon circle jerk happening. Okay, wow, Camillte would just be doing her thing, you know. And now I'm hearing ooh ooh as we're talking about California. I'm gonna try to not gag as I say this. There are some reports that she might try to run for governor after Newsome serve his terms. Some are speculating that he is going to try to make a run for the presidency and that Cameltoe is going to try to run for the governor of the state and that's what we as Americans need. The woman who systematically put minorities in jail for nonviolent drug offenses, kept a man on death row after it was all confirmed that he was an innocent man, like to the point where it was about a week prior to him actually losing his life for a crime he did not commit. She knew this and kept him on death row. It had to go above her head for somebody to say something to save this guy's life. Kept prisoners in jail for longer than their sentence required because she said that California needed the cheap labor, so she legitimately was using minorities for slave sweatshop labor inside of prisons. Well, pass their time to get out. That's who we need to run the state. Yeah, I guess we shall see how that election goes out. Uh yeah, Roy says a very poor planned poster. You know, I agree, that's that's wild. For anybody who would like to see it. You gotta be a part of these lives again. Come check us out on Patreon. We do this every Wednesday night, nine pm Central. Okay, everybody, let's get back to it, shall we. Now? The North Korean ballistic missiles in extremely dangerous threat to Europe and Asia. This is from Zelenski. North Korean ballistic missiles once again rained down over Ukraine this week, as the war with Russia continues to rage, prompting President Zelenski to renew warnings that the threat posed by Moscow Pyeonggang Alliance is extremely dangerous for Europe and Asia alike. The longer this war continues on our territory, the more warfare technologies evolve, and greater the threat be to everyone, he said on Tuesday. This must be addressed now, not when thousands of upgraded Shahied drones and ballistic missiles begin to threaten Soul and Tokyo. Zelenski's warning came just one day after Ukraine's military intelligence chief Budanov confirmed in an interview with the war Zone that Russia has significantly improved North Korea's kN twenty three ballistic missiles the earlier this year. The Multilateral Sanctions Monitoring Team, a UN member group that includes the US, UK, Australia, Cana, France, Germany, Italy, Japan and the Netherlands, oh and also New Zealand and South Korea, confirmed late last month at Pyeongang not only supplied Moscow with more than eleven thousand troops beginning last October that's also been confirmed by multiple sources Russian and Ukrainian like, but also nine million rounds of mixed artillery and multiple rocket launcher ammunition, a slew of weapons systems, and at least one hundred ballistic missiles last year alone. In May twenty twenty four, Ukrainian authorities reported that at least half of North Korean supply ballistic missiles fired by Russia were missing their targets by malfunctioning and even exploding mid air, to the surprise of no one. I hate to be that guy, but yeah. On Monday, Budenov said the missiles are now hitting Ukrainian targets with deadly accuracy and improvement that appears to have arisen following June twenty twenty four's mutual defense pack between Russia and Kim Jong Un. Very very interesting. The Ukrainian officials are sounding the alarm that there is a clear exchange of North Korean troops and supplies for Russia's Russian technological know how, including developments it has learned from Iranian drome malfunctioning. We are also tracking evidence that Russian Iranian drone technologies have spread to North Korea. As Lenski said on Tuesday, this is extremely dangerous for both Europe and East and Southeast Asia. Similarly, offset Pyongyang has agreed to produce Russia's uvas on North Korean territory, utilizing developments in drone warfare the Moscow has obtained through the Iran. Through Iran and its steady supply of Shaheed drones, it will for sure be bring changes in the military balance in the region between North Korea and South Korea, the intelligence chief warned on Monday. Now I don't want to spend too much time on that one because we have more things to read on this one. And then we're gonna circle back to the whole Russia's clap back to the Ukrainian drone strike that just happened in their country. Now this is from RAND. I know some people hate the RAND Corporation. I see it as not a source of truth one hundred percent, but a source nonetheless. So let's read in here. It says dealing with North Korea as it deepens military cooperation with Russia. This was just posted last week. North Korea's growing friendship with Russia could yield benefits that empower Kim Jong UN's regime to pursue its Stratiga objectives more aggressively. To prevent that from happening, the United States needs to signal that its commitment to contribute to South korea self defense remains unchanged. The following discussion assesses the current state of military cooperation between North Korea and Russia and considers options for the United States and South Korea to counter the political or I'm sorry, the potential benefits of such cooperation. Now, the state of military cooperation, Let's talk a little bit about the oa Kim Jong in putin. Pyongyang has been depending on its military cooperation with Moscow since Russia's invasion of Ukraine since twenty twenty two. The cooperation began with North Korea's shipments of artillery shows to Russia later that year and expanded to include the signing of a bilateral mutual defense treaty in twenty twenty four. North Korea took yet another step to deepen the partnership in late twenty twenty four, when the country began sending troops to Russia to help fight the war in Ukraine, marking an unprecedented level of involvement by Pyongyang in an international conflict. This is also very accurate to mind. I don't believe North Korea has ever sent troops to aid an ally, or to aid anyone for that matter, in their entire history, at least since communism took over. I could be wrong if there's some history buff out there that has another example of when North Korea sent troops to help an ally of theirs, by all means, let it be known. I certainly can't think of one off the top. Usually it's the communist sympathizes that send troops to help North Korea, not the other way around. North Korea is likely to benefit from these developments in both tangible and intangible ways. For example, the troop deployment is giving the Korean People's army combat experience that it has not had in decades. And I've said that. I've said that before, too, right. The North Koreans are using this as battle hardening for their troops. When Russia invaded Crimea, I was in the Marine Corps when this happened. As a matter of fact, I saw it as what it was nobody's gonna stop them because it's Russia. They're so big, they're so scary. No one in the Russian military, from the top generals down to the lowliest of privates, had been shot at in decades. SPEC's NAS groups are doing their thing. I'm not talking about their special forces. I'm talking about their just regular army. None of them had been shot at, so they had no real battlefield experience up until that point. And then Crimea wasn't exactly a military battle. There were some skirmishes, but it was more like a walking in and taking it. Then saying that they were using this whole situation as a way to battle harden their troops. I could imagine that being the case, but Russia's lost so many that there's no way that that's even in the conversation anymore. North Korea chiming in to give their troops some experience. I see it as also very similarly to China using its troops in mianmar right now to try to repel the military Hunta. It's giving their troops some much needed battlefield time. I could see that being a possible leverage point. I don't know this for a fact, but I could understand why a general would think to send a couple of battalions to a war zone to aid their allies. If nothing else, it gets the It gets the young guys out of that whole first firefight tunnel vision mindset. They'll be ready for it if it happens in the future. So I could see that this is the first time since it's founding that the country has sent soldiers to a foreign war on a major scale while suffering heavy losses. The Ukrainian military believes that North Korea has lost roughly half of the eleven thousand troops it deployed. North Korean soldiers are reportedly motivated, disciplined, and good at using small arms. Most importantly, they are learning ways to fight in the modern battlefield, including the use of unmanned aerial vehicles. Yeah, I will say that too. Drone warfare has absolutely changed the battlefield scene. The entire scape of the battlefield has been changed by these drones in the way that they're being used, dropping mortars, dropping green By the time you hear him, it's too late. That's that's reality. I would hate to be in a war zone with this type of warfare going on. Now. I know America's got a couple of signal jamming devices to combat the drones. We now have drone hunter killer groups that that's their entire objective, and they're they're in the testing phases with a couple of different weapons, platforms and systems to go against that. That's dope. The trench warfare that is currently being fought with this conflict. Yo, I could never that sounds like an actual hell, But that's just me. Hell. I just watched a video of this Russian fighter who had pretty much just accepted his fate. He was I don't know if he was out of AMMO, I don't know if he was injured. I don't know what the situation was. But he was basically sitting in a chair in the woods. He had gotten out of the trench. It was basically just sitting there smoking a joe and the drone gets down like eye level with him, and you see him kind of smile at it and just kind of turn away and just take a big old drag, and then the drone hits him and he exploded. Then you saw ir above him that saw the whole thing play out. The guy was a you know, he went from a he hymn to a was person. But he didn't even seem phase by it. He could see that there was a mortar round owner an explosive. He was just like, whatever, dude, there's something to be said for that. When you get to that level of just throwing up the middle finger to the whole situation. And that's not a that's not a specifically Russian thing. The Ukrainian soldiers that have been fighting it for this long, a lot of them have the same type of apathy towards the entire situation. I got it's it's hell. While suffering heavy losses. North Korean soldiers are report oh that was another quote. The country is likely also gaining knowledge and resources from Russian from Russia to further advance its military capability in exchange for its contributions to the war. Most ominously, North Korea is believed to be close to obtaining advanced Russian technology that could advance its nuclear and missile programs. Russian space technology could be particularly useful for improving the accuracy of North Korean's intercontinental ballistic missiles rather program, and help the country launch military reconnaissance satellites into space, which would enhance targeting despite its pledge to put three such satellites into orbit in twenty twenty four, North Korea failed to achieve this goal. They just failed to launch a ship into their own harbor. They tried launching a destroyer and it sunk. Color me shocked that they also failed to launch satellites. Their rocket program is I mean, there's tons of memes being made about this. Nothing new there. Additionally, North Korea could believe that stronger military cooperation with Russia will lead to less outside pressure. Russia has already vetoed a UN Security Council panel that was monitoring the sanctions imposed by Russia for its nuclear emballistic missile programs. Pyongyang may think that such a backing could create space in the international arena to pursue its goals more assertively. Now, the options for countering military cooperation between Or Kim Jong and putin the counter. To counter the potential benefits of North Korea's military cooperation with Russia, the United States should demonstrate its enduring commitment to contribute to South Korea's self defense. This is because Pyongyang's defense strategy is focused on deterring US military involvement in a conflict on the Korean peninsula by trying to convince Washington that such an action would entail unacceptable costs. For this reason, North Korea has invested heavily in ICBMs capable of striking the continental US reiterating that such actions will not diminish US resolve is important both to signal to North Korea that its strategy will not work and to reassure South Korea that the US commitment to the country. I don't think anybody's questioning that. By the way, I don't know this for an absolute fact, but ah, we are very very tight with South Korea, both politically and militarily. I know that we didn't like some things they did earlier in the year. I get this. But I also can remember a time not too terribly far in the past where a certain US president actually walked into North Korea to try to establish even further in armistice, possibly in the Korean War. Because that was ever actually ended. It was a ceasefire that has yet to be kicked back off, and everybody was on a certain agreement. I'm not saying that everybody liked each other. This was not the time to sit around of campfire and sing Kumbai ya by any stretch of the imagination. But we were so close to having real progress being made. Cut to a couple months ago. North Korea blew up a bunch of bridges and railroads that connect South and North Korea, and they're sending troops into the Russia Ukraine conversation. And I don't think that that's necessarily a Trump thing or an anti Trump thing. I think that's just kind of them looking out for number one and trying to strengthen their own alliances. And I get that, but it's just a weird thing. We were so we were in such a different place only five years ago as compared to where we are now. So much has changed in so little time. But I guess that's how the world turns. As they say, let's see. Such reassurances is vitally important because these developments come at a time when North Korea is taking an increasingly aggressive approach towards South Korea. In late twenty twenty three, Kim Jong un said that his country will not seek reconciliation, but what instead treat the southern half of the peninsula as an enemy, as they have since the Korean War. Okay, anyway, this was a significant departure from the regime's previous position, which was to treat South Koreans as compatriots who should be reunited with North Korea. While this might not mean that the North will try to forcibly take over South or the South in the near future, it could embolden Pyeong Gang to try to achieve its political and strategic goals, which include ensuring the survival of the Kim family regime and exercising influence over the entire Korean peninsula through its nuclear threats and limits use of military power. Yeah, I also did a little more digging into the Kim family. Do you all know how granddaddy Kim was chosen to be the leader of this country? Stalin essentially, and I'm over oversimplifying this and I understand that, but bear with me. Stalin basically looked around and said, uh, you you're in charge. Now. That was it. It's not like the Kim guy was some sort of a massive political head. He wasn't leading the nation. He was in some advanced general and he basically was like just kind of picked out of the litter and said, yep, you're in charge, now run this shit. Here's the communist manifesto. Read it like it's the Bible. What's the Bible? It doesn't matter here here take it. So that was it. That's why the Kim family the supreme leader. How he is so supreme is because Stalin kind of picked out his granddaddy and said, go for it. But okay. North Korean's deployment of troops to the Ukraine also presents an opportunity for the United States and South Korea to learn about how North Korean soldiers fight hadn't been pretty good. I don't know. The movement of the North Korean troops reportedly included the elite forces known as the storm Cores, giving clues to their level of training and capabilities. Yet these are the same guys that were huddled up in big groups in the trenches and drones were just dropping mortars on them and taking out ten of them with one shot. Now, I think that they have developed more useful tactics since then, but that was their storm Core, So we know what they had prior to getting to Ukraine and Russia in the whole situation. But again, I think that they've probably got a little more aware withal of them these days. Anyway, the United States could remind North Korea that it is taking full advantage of this information as one of the potential costs of military adventurism. Such messaging could further ally or lay could further lay some of the concerns in South Korea, where in October twenty twenty four over seventy percent of the public described the deployment of the North Korean troops as threatening. The UN Security Council was unlikely to impose new sanctions on North Korea due to Russia and Chinese support for the country. Nonetheless, United States can still work not only with its regional allies in South Korea and Japan, but also with other Western countries to continue signaling to North Korea that its WND programs and assistants to Russia's invasion of Ukraine are unacceptable. In some While it may not be possible to prevent North Korea from obtaining all the benefits from its military cooperation with Russia, the United States can try to prevent such cooperation from spilling over into a bigger problem. To do so, the United States must show unflinching support for South Korea's defense and work with like minded partners to signal to North Korea that its destabilizing behavior is unacceptable. So, yeah, Russia and you in North Korea are getting even tighter together at this time. That's been a sign for a little while here. When Russia decided that they wanted to go after Ukraine in this way, they ran out of their They ran out of bullets relatively quickly. I think I was reading somewhere that they were firing at one point eleven hundred artillery pieces a day in and around the front line. That's not something that could be. That's not sustainable, right, especially when Russia is not a They don't have a military industrial complex like some other countries do. And I'm not even saying America could keep up with that for so long. Yeah, for a bit, but even still, stockpiles do dwindle eventually. So Russia was in need of armaments. It was around this time when they started to run out of certain pieces of equipment when we and when I say we, I mean the Royal We Biden made a deal with Russia to get Britney Griner back in exchange for the guy who was the inspiration for the Lord of War movie. That was a thing that happened. We did a prisoner exchange one to one for the biggest weapons dealer on earth, who was a Russian for a lesbian basketball player who had a weed pin. That's a real thing that took place not too terribly long ago, I might add. So, yeah, Russia got a guy who knew how to get things from point A to point B. Not just ak's off of a plane in the in some country in Africa. This guy did big picture things as well, Like he was a stud in that regard. He got back to Russia. Nobody's heard from him since. I don't believe he's dead. I believe he is living like a king right now, and business has boomed for him ever since. But neither here nor there. North Korea had some artillery pieces that, like they said in the beginning, were blowing up mid air or missing their targets completely. You just had to dial those in a little bit and put on some new apertures. I get it. So yeah, this makes perfect sense to me. With all of this being said, let's talk about Russia launching the biggest drone assault of the war. Ukraine says the attack used almost five hundred drones and missiles, breaking a record set just days earlier is Russia tries to overwhelm Ukraine's air defenses, which shot down most of the weapons Russia launchedhow with five hundred drones on missions at Ukraine overnight. Ukrainian forces set on Monday in the largest string of recorded or of record breaking aerial assaults. As peace talks stall despite pressure from Trump from the Trump administration to work towards a ceasefire, Russia has been stepping up its large scale barrages in recent months. That effort has further escalated since Ukraine mounted coordinated drone strikes on strategic bombers at air bases inside of Russia on June first. While there were no reports of major damage and only one person was killed, the scale of the Russia's aerial assault was the latest step in a campaign by Moscow to overwhelm and deplete your Ukraine's air defenses one and one with no end in sight given a lack of progress in peace negotiations. While mounting a new offensive on the ground in eastern Ukraine, Russia has been setting deadly records with swarms of drones and missiles it launches at Ukraine, often hitting civilian targets in towns and cities across the country. Some records have lasted just a few days before being broken. That's how this war is really going to be going. Honestly, as soon as one guy sends one hundred drones, this guy's sending three hundred, this guy's sending five hundred, and like, yeah, that's how this goes. It's a one up game. It's a dick measuring contest on a grand scale, with lives to be lost as a result. That's how war goes. Russia has dramatically increased the pace of such attacks this year, reflecting its sharp accelerating production of attack drones, but for months it would launch a maximum of three hundred or so of them in a single night. When then in early on June first, the Ukrainian Air Force said that Russia had launched four hundred and seventy two drones and seven missiles overnight. Now, I've heard different reports about the exact number. I saw one that said it was four ninety nine. I saw one that said it was for eighty three, you know whatever. The number might vary from source to source, but everybody can agree it was around five hundred of some sort of aerial attack. Fair enough, Ukrainian officials called it the largest combined aerial assault on the country since the start of the war. Before dawn on June fifth, Russia launched four hundred and seven drones and decoys, nearly forty cruise missiles and six ballistic missiles at towns and cities across Ukraine, an assault that Moscow describes as retaliation for the strikes on the Russian air bases. Yeah, that attack ranked as the second largest of the war. Then on Monday, the Ukrainian Air Force said Russia had launched four hundred and seventy nine drones and twenty missiles overnight, setting a new record for the largest drone barrage since the war began more than three years ago. Most were intercepted, but ten strikes were recorded, according to the Air Force, again more than three years ago. Do y'all remember when old boys said that this special military operation was going to be two weeks. Funny how that worked out. One person was killed in in the Revna region Revni, I don't know, a region of western Ukraine, and a Russian strike damaged a private home in Kiev region, according to local authorities. Officials in the Sumi region in the northeast said that nine people had been injured over the past day. There were no other immediate reports of further damage or casualties. As Russia has escalated aerial attacks, it has also been stepping up frontline assaults and has opened a new front in the north eastern Ukraine. But Ukraine has continued to try to take the war to Russia, including the attack on Russian air bases and with further drone strikes deep inside the country. The Russian Defense Ministry set on Monday that its air defenses had destroyed or jammed forty nine Ukrainian drones overnight. Russ Vyatstya YEAH, Russia's aviation regulator SURE, reported that four airport YEAH. Four airports in the center of the country had temporarily suspended operations overnight because of security concerns. Ukraine's military had been targeted. A claim to it had targeted a Russian airfield in the Novgorod region YEAH and a facility in Chebuk Chebuk Sari YEAH, both east of Moscow. Those claims could not be immediately confirmed independently. The attacks came despite efforts by the Trump administration to cajole both sides towards a ceasefire. Those talks have been sputtered, have sputtered. The latest round of talks between the two sides earlier this month in istanbul Y did literal results, little result apart from another agreement to swap prisoners. God, I'm getting tongue tied at this point. Later on Monday, the Russian Defense Ministry said that in exchange was underway, without specifying numbers. The ministry said in a statement that Russia had received the first group quote unquote of the Russian troops and had set sent an equal number to the Ukrainian side. President Zelenski of Ukraine confirmed that a swap of quote the wounded, the severely wounded, and those under the age of twenty five had begun. Add in the exchange would continue quote in several stages over the coming days. Ukrainians are returning home from Russian captivity, he wrote on social media. Okay, so all this to say, the war is still raging, Big strikes are happening, big drone things are taking place. It's it's kind of crazy. It's kind of crazy. I'm gonna go ahead and check the chat real quick, and if anybody's anything, they would like to chime in on anything we've covered thus far. Please go ahead and do so. Let's see here it is so bad everyone driving in twenty four Wow. Yeah, I agree, Tony, I see your brother. Go ahead.
Speaker 8: I just wanted to say I'm still predicting Russia is gonna win by about March of next year. And that was arbitrary because I made that prediction back in March of this year. But it's taken a lot longer than I thought it would. But they will eventually win. They have a big offensive going on and all over the front parkov don to Miklaiev and ye petrovsk ensum me and I I'm sure that it's in that part of the world.
Speaker 13: And I think NATO is they made a big mistake.
Speaker 8: And I also sense Trump's heart really isn't in this fight, but other European leaders do seem to want it. And Tom Lango is a guy who speculates that European countries are trying to avoid a sovereign debt crisis, and one way to do that is to redirect attention on something else, and for a while that thing was COVID, but that that whole story came out of the new cycle eventually, and then Ukraine kind of replaced COVID, So to me that that all makes sense. Also, one story you may have seen but may not have had time for yet, is that Russia is trying to repay threate six thousand bodies to your Grain.
Speaker 1: You kind of broke up there. They're trying to We're trying to seem to.
Speaker 13: Want to accept them.
Speaker 1: You kind of broke up there.
Speaker 13: Six thousand bodies.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I'm with you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Ukraine doesn't want to take them back because then they're gonna owe death benefits on all of them, and they're their budget is pretty much bankrupt by now, So I think that Ukraine is pretty ready to collapse. I don't know if it'll be tomorrow or a month from now or a year from now, but I think Russia is gonna get more territory and they want to make you grain land block. They want hard Coff and Odessa and they can probably get them, and I don't really blame them. I think that that's probably what they need to do, so they're gonna do it.
Speaker 1: I think that this whole conflict is going to decimate both countries. I don't think either one of them is gonna come out of this as the win quote unquote, if anything is going to be a puic victory, even for Russia, because I mean, at this point, really we've talked about this before, and I'm wondering if your answer has shifted as of this moment, what does winning look like for Russia.
Speaker 8: Getting the most Russian favorable regions of Ukraine, including the coast and Kharkoff. I think that would be Sorry. I don't think they want Key ever any possible, and I think that's why they're dragging this on and on the slow way. They want to delegitimize the Zelenski government, and I think they will get that eventually. I was also thinking recently about how the end of World War One and World War Two were quite different, and after World War One, many Germans believed that they probably could have held out a bit longer and fought a bit harder than one.
Speaker 13: And I see a lot of that same rhetoric coming from NATO in the.
Speaker 8: Ukrainian side today that oh, if we really took the clubs off, we could we could be in Moscow a month from now. But I really think that's delusional, and I think that the Russians are trying to completely disabuse the Ukrainians and NATO the notion that we have a chance of winning this or of regime change in Moscow. So that's why I think the Russians are going to push for more. They're not going to settle for peace yet. I thought they were going to. But I also don't really blame them for not that.
Speaker 1: Being said. You brought up Germany with World War One and World War Two, and you're right, the end of those wars look very different. Right. Germany is also taking a very interesting position right now, and I'm not all one hundred percent sure if it's because of Russia or if it's just because they're trying to make themselves a stronger country overall. They are heard now in the process of turning themselves into a wartime economy with the express goal of being the strongest military on the European continent. Now I'm not saying that. You know, the last time they did this, the last two times they did this, I should say things went a little sideways, you know, one with Bismarck and the other with the funny mustache man. I don't think Germany's got that in them, right, now, however, I really do support Germany getting back after it in that regard. They have been pushed down by a long shot from what they once were militarily speaking. They're trying to make it to where you can well. I mean, I know the UK is not a part of the EU anymore, but as the European continent as a whole, Germany is stepping up. I think I saw one report saying they are trying to make eight percent of their GDP go strictly to military spending. For anybody who isn't exactly sure of what the numbers are on that, that is more than every country on Earth, with the exception of North Korea can say what they want or whatever. That's that's drastic, that's massive. So I don't know, but I support it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I haven't seen anything to that effect. To me, Germany seems like it's run by lip tards. To be honest and Merits he's a liptard and he's very pro Ukraine. But I haven't heard anything along the lines of eight percent of the GDP on military. They have been providing some tanks and stuff like that, but on the other hand, Germany's been deindustrializing a lot and uh getting rid of cold power there.
Speaker 13: They can't make.
Speaker 8: Cars anymore the way they used to. They used to make tons of cars and export them all over the place. They can't even do that anymore. Germany is a major disappointment to me, and I'm of German heritage and I think they're just liptarts right now.
Speaker 1: So but didn't the guy who was right of center win that?
Speaker 13: Well, let's see, there there was an election.
Speaker 8: For the the their Congress basically, and I think the tough result was still the Black Coalition, which is two conservative parties, the CDU and CSU. But second place to that was a f D.
Speaker 13: A f D is the Deutschelant, the Blue party. They're the they're the hard.
Speaker 8: Right party and they're the one that all the liptards internationally are really trying to squash because they're being portrayed as being Nazis and this is strategically smart for them. As a lesbian woman who's married to a woman from Sri Lanka and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it blows them on. They're so Nazis. They're led by a lesbian in an interracial relationship with two children. Super Nazi. But I think I'm with you to think that was more of a strategical move for them as a party.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and a f D it's got the strongest support in former East Germany, or some people call it Best Germany in reference to Korea. That's when you look at the map. East Germany's blue on the party color map and West Germany's. The SPD used to be the big time left left wing party and they've dropped like a rock, but they're still around. And there's this other party. I think they're purple. It's called the Linka the Left. And there's also a Green Party and there's also a Yellow Party. It's really a mess, and I can't really keep track of it. Just giving you broad overview right here. And overall Germany is lip cards in my opinion, they support Ukraine. There's very little support for Russia, even from a f D, although in public opinion polling, former East Germany is very favorable toward Russia and West Germany is not. And I think, you know, East Germany, maybe West maybe Best Germany in this case.
Speaker 1: It's very possible. I mean, I don't know. I the last report I saw was that their direct quote, and I wish I could actually pull it up I didn't pull up that article, but they were saying that the Germany is trying to take back military supremacy from what was once their greatness. And I'm like, they're not saying things that Adolph was saying, but boy, they're tiptoeing up to that line. And I don't know, maybe that was maybe that was just one guy in their defense ministry who was a little extra that day or whatever. But from all the reports that I'm reading, they are absolutely upping their military spending the eight percent when I don't know if that was a verified number or not, but that would also be really insane. I know Poland is spending every dime they have on every weapon that America or any other country will sell them because they see the situation of what's going on in Ukraine as about to be their problem. I don't know if there's any credibility to that. I don't really necessarily believe that, but Poland has had a couple of experiences with Russia to where they're they're feeling some type of way. I get it. And Poland is kind of like the European Texas I've heard. I think they're more like the European Florida man. That's just me. But yeah, I'm wild things.
Speaker 13: Yeah yeah, Poland.
Speaker 8: I do not agree with most of their you know, public opinion, but they do some quick math. I believe the US spending on GDP for our militaries about five percent. It's about a trillion dollars out of what's our GDP to twenty trillion. I think it was sixteen trillion last I checked that that was years ago.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure.
Speaker 8: Eight percent, yeah, eight percent, and I think is too big. And I think the NATO target is two percent. So you know, most of no other country hits two percent to my knowledge, So let them hit two percent first and then maybe we can think about eight I guess they feels whatever. This German spokesman is talking about eight percent or whatever. It probably feels really safe doing that because he feels like he's got NATO and US and you know, Anglo American protection because they're.
Speaker 13: In the US rborit now in the US Empire. They weren't in World War One or World War two, but now that they are, they feel they must feel safe and making a statement like that. I don't think it's.
Speaker 8: Wrong when they should try to get along better. With Russia, and so should our country.
Speaker 1: That being said, the GDP of Germany is nowhere close to the GDP of America, So I mean, as we're throwing these percents out, yeah, but it's per the percentages, that's a large amount, but that's still not coming close to what America spends dollar for dollar on our military. And I mean I get that for what it is too. They have a much smaller country, a much smaller population, a much smaller GDP.
Speaker 8: So yeah, well they are the biggest population and the biggest GDP in Europe, so that's saying a lot.
Speaker 1: That's fair, But.
Speaker 8: Yeah, patriotism in Germany has been pretty frowned upon in anything except football games since Yeah. I think there could be a generational cycle theory behind this, because when one human life span goes by, it's been observed that civilizations tend to go through cycles that last about eighty years or so, and you'll have a pig once eighty years every eighty years or so, like the American Revolution and Civil War. Then World War Two, I guess, I guess we're due for another one, unfortunately, but Germany. Germany was really kind of killed by World War Two in a lot of ways, and I don't think they'll ever recover.
Speaker 1: That's completely That's a fair statement, honestly. And you know, with that being said, with all of this being said about just you European military in general, have any of you heard what the UK just did with their Ministry of Defense. I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen again because as the world is doing their thing in new warfare and all of this, we need to also acknowledge that Keir Starmer just chose ARIF Chief Sir Richard Knighton to lead its armed forces. For anybody who doesn't know who Sir Richard Knighton is, He's an engineer. He was chosen to lead Britain's military. Let's talk about this. Prime Minister is understood to have made Chief of the Defense Staff appointment. Amid what has been billed as the most transformative period for the Ministry of Defense in decades. Air Chief Marshal Sir Richard Knighton has been chosen to be the next head of all three armed forces. Sir Keir Starmer is understood to have picked the head of the RIF to lead the Ministry of Defense as the Chief of Defense. Chief of the Defense staff from this autumn. The appointment has not yet been officially announced, although it is expected to be confirmed soon amid what has been billed as the most transformative period in the mod in decades. It comes a day after the Prime Minister vowed to make Britain quote unquote a battle ready, armor clad nation. I think you might have some issues with that at this moment, my boy. Your area in North Ireland is currently on fire because of riots. But yes, that's what we need, as he unveiled his Strategic Defense review SDR, which included an army boosted up to one hundred thousand personnel, twelve new submarines, drones, and a rollout in AI. Sir Richard fifty six is a career engineer who has been described as a defense bureaucrat as well as the money guy due to his ability to handle finances. With previous experience controlling the RAF's budget, he is known as a safe pair of hands and has also rolled out personal reform in the service. The fifty six year old is understood to be taking command of all the services, unlike those previously on this post. He will take over from Admiral Sir Tony Radakin radickin I don't know the first. The ex First Sea Lord has been in the role since November twenty twenty one, having spearheaded Britain's mission to support of Ukraine and push the Aucus submarine program through government. Sir Richard, a married father of two, was chosen over Army Chief General Sir Raley Walker. According to reports, the former SAS commander has been described as the ideas man, as well as having extensive operational experience, including in Iraq and Afghanistan. Sir Richard became the first non pilot to lead the RAF. In his official biography reportedly states that his only combat tour was a sh short stint as Senior Engineer officer in Italy during the Kosovo campaigns. However, a friend told The Times he is the right choice, adding quote, he is super smart, he is popular, he is very calm and strategic and you don't get any of the wild strings of rhetoric and emotion end quote. They also described him as having his feet firmly on the ground, with an understanding of how to get things done in defense better than anyone, and MOD spokesperson told The Independent this is speculation. The appointment process is ongoing and any announcement will be made in the usual way. So this is one report that I found, but it's also not the only report that I found about him being the choice for the leader of all three branches of Britain's military. I don't know how I feel about it, to be honest with you, and I know I have no dog in this fight. I'm not British and I have no body related to me in Britain by any means. But what I can say is, and just in my own personal experience, when I was in the Marines, every commandant of the Marine Corps that would be the top dog in the entirety of the Marine Corps, the four star general in charge has always had a background in infantry or at least in some way, shape or form, a door kicker and a trigger puller. Right then, when I was in there was this guy, General Jim Amos, the first wing side commandant that the Marine Corps ever had. Some would say, myself included that this was possibly the darkest time in the Marine Corps years, at least in the last one hundred. It didn't go well. It didn't go well. Now that being said, you don't have to have a background in infantry to understand how to lead an organization. I get that. I'm not suggesting this, but with the guy being nowhere near the wing and he's leading the RAF, his only anything close to combat was a short stint as an engineer after Kosovo, I don't see that going necessarily well for Britain. I don't know, but again they got the people that are saying this is all bullshit and it's gonna be selected in the normal ways it typically is. I don't know how to call it. If he is a finance guy, that gives me some hope but also some trepidation towards it, because the way that this goes down in the American military, if your branch starts to lose funding, right they don't have enough money to go around, we would start we do what's called the Pepperoni method, where we got the whole, the link of sausage, and we're gonna shave a little off the end and shave a little off the end. We're gonna try to make that budget work for you, but we're gonna remove certain things that we may not need, some of the fluff whatever. Traditionally, the British military is in the habit of hacking off entire limbs like, oh, we can't afford the entirety of the navy this ship and this ship. Well, we're just gonna decommission those ships or these these certain things in the air wing or this unit, in this unit, they're gone disbanded. That's typically how they've done business in the past. This guy being an engineer who has also seen as a finance guy. I am hoping could maybe start going more towards the Pepperoni method. I don't know. Britain, of course, has its allegiances towards Ukraine in the conflict going on, and that seems to be the big thing that Europe is mostly concerned with right now. I get this, But that being said, Britain needs to worry about their own situation right now. We just did on the Live last night. As a matter of fact, we are hearing from our homie in North Ireland or dead Boy, that that city, that what region, I should say, is in open revolt right now, not towards the British government by any means, but towards their immigration policy and how it has led to what is happening right now. And it's not just them like you were saying, Amanda Goo, Tony. The German patriotism has been on the decline since after World War Two. Honestly, you could argue World War One, which is why Hitler got the momentum behind him, because he was actually speaking about German nationalism at a time where that was unpopular, but it gave it gave the people something to grasp onto. Multiple countries in Europe have taken in these refugees from certain countries. Not going to go into where these people came from, but you know, it doesn't take much research to figure out the demographic here. Britain has taken in a lot of them, and because of that, Germany in the same way, France the same way. They have mass stabbings, gang rapes, all the horrible things that come with these two cultures colliding, these cultures that do not work well together on paper. In real life, nothing about this looks good. But they are suffering from that at this moment. And because of these cultures colliding, and these people who don't understand how the rule of law works in the country that they currently are residing in, they have their own inherent problems, their own organic problems that they need to address before they worry about foreign wars and things like that. I understand that the EU handles things differently. I understand that it's a lot. Every country in Europe is a lot smaller than America. With the exception of Russia, I'm talking about most of Europe, and I get this, But homie, y'all got to handle what's going on in your backyard before you start worrying about what your neighbor from a few streets over is doing. I know, probably an unpopular opinion that I just said, but I'm just throwing this album. Let's see here. Getting back to the chat. If anybody would like to chime in or send anything else in, please do so. Let's Oh my god, a warning shot doesn't go to the face? Carl, Is that in Cali? That's great, That's great, Raven, let's see har g harboy Royce. I wish there was some rain. We're having a very hot week with a decent amount of humidity.
Speaker 13: Yo.
Speaker 1: Not to completely derail the conversation, but okay, So there I was Phoenix, Arizona. It's the desert, and apparently it had rained a day prior. Everybody was dying from what they considered humidity. I thought that that was arid as hell, that was dry. But apparently to these people, one bit of rain is enough to make people sweat their asses off. I don't know. I understand that I'm accustomed to Louisiana humidity, and by that we mean it's ninety five percent at all times. Could be February. It's ninety five percent humidity. You're not getting away from it. But these people in Arizona were dying. They would seriously act like this was seriously sticky weather. I was wearing a flannel. I was wearing a flannel and at one point a three piece tucks. It wasn't sweating at all. I was quite comfortable, as a matter of fact. I just it's crazy to me when you see how people get acclimatized to their environments and then you get them somewhere new. That same thing being said, though, if you were to get me anywhere near the mountains or anywhere where it's below sixty degrees, I would be bitching the entire time. I would be wearing three layers just to stay coherent. So I mean, I get it, I get it. But yeah, that was not humid whatsoever. So you're saying that you have a decent amount of humidity, and say you're in Colorado. Is humidity a thing where you're at or not so much?
Speaker 6: Forty nine percent? I just looked it up right now for right now, correct, And is that considered a lot?
Speaker 1: Or is that considered like me?
Speaker 6: I mean, so here's the thing. So it's more than what we're used to. It really all just depends on the rain. So when it rains, obviously it's getting christy. Humidity especially because it gets gets hot, so like fifty sixty is very very high. So you know it's not comfortable. I will tell you this.
Speaker 7: There are days when it's not humid and I don't sweat at all. There are days where it is humid and I will be out there doing nothing and I will spitz my ass off.
Speaker 1: You're so Jewish, you literally just said spitz your ass off.
Speaker 6: I literally do it, defeat, I do it. What do you want from me?
Speaker 1: I love it? So all right. I just looked it up on mine because I didn't actually know what my humidity level was in this state, and I didn't want to be speaking out of turn ninety one degrees fahrenheit and nine humidity that was today. This is I can't tell you how happy I was with this today. I love God, I love where I live. I know that most people would hate that. I seriously get down with it. But okay, so that's that's a relatively high humidity day for your area. Yeah, I get that.
Speaker 7: I mean, I remember living in Arkansas, in New Jersey, so I've had plenty of experiences with humidity. And I had no idea what they were talking about when they said the difference between a wet heat and a dry heat, and a wet cold and a dry cold, it is completely different than Colorado.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I hate wet cold.
Speaker 1: So I was expecting a dry heat when I got to Phoenix. Apparently that was still a wet heat. I respectfully disagree, because though I was quite content there, I mean I I, yeah, even in a wet heat, I'll sweat, like for sure. I was chilling the entire time. I thought it was quite nice. I was like, damn, I understand the whole dry heat conversation, and everybody's like, oh my god, how is so humid. I just didn't really calculate in my calculator.
Speaker 9: So I mean, yeah, uh, well, it rained a few days before you visit it, and so that's probably why they were complaining. And there was a ton of accidents because there gets a lot of oil build up on the roads and then I get slick, and you know, we get made fun of saying we can't drive in the rain, but it's really just a oil build up on the road.
Speaker 1: I get.
Speaker 9: That is why there was conversations, probably about the humidity, because technically it was humid for Arizona, but I will say it is one hundred It was one hundred and seven today, and so summer has officially arrived, and this is about the time I start looking for a cabin in Montana. So if you know anybody, anyone out there, give a girl a shout out.
Speaker 1: No doubt. Also, thank you again for showing me Scottsdale. That was a gorgeous town. However, the Weaimo cars that if anybody who doesn't know, look it up. Waimo is a automated self driving car service. What I mean is you'll be at your hotel or at the airport and instead of getting on Uber or Lyft, you get on Waimo and a car with no driver will pick you up and take you to where your destination is and there is no one driving it. I was terrified to see them on the road. And it wasn't like one or two. It's a real thing in the Phoenix area. The future is now and I know I talked about that on the cult, but h scary.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so far, there's been as far as I know, there's been no fatalities in regards to the Waymo cars, but there has been a couple of incidences where the cars will go like up a one way but they do respond, like if police have their lights on, they will pull over. But they are freakings to see there. They're in downtown Phoenix and the Scottsdale area, but they're not really. You don't see him in the rest of Arizona. But that is kind of why I think donuts in the Phoenix area. And he talks about how he thinks Paradise Valley is going to be the next La Fires like we had in January. It's going to be the next fifteen minute city because some of the stuff like Waymo cars and whatnot. We'll see how it all shakes out. But I'm so far west, I'm not too worried about it.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that Donut was in the Phoenix area. Now I feel like a dick. I would have called him up. I would have at least tried to meet him. But damn. But okay, but wait, wait, wait wait, the La fires, that would require something to be able to be burned. There is nothing there to start a fire. I could see it. Possibly you can turn into like a fifteen minute city. But did I miss something? Do y'all have some sort of a large thing that could even be caught on fire in that area? Yeah?
Speaker 9: I think it just could be. The houses are really close together. They tend to be just because the way they're built. People don't have big yards here, especially the newer houses than newer developments. But I don't know. I wonder if it's just like in both the Maui fires and in the La fires, there was massive winds, and so my thought is, if you get a big enough wind, it doesn't matter if you don't have any shrubs or trees to burn. The buildings will burn and carry out on building to building. But he has that theory. He put it out probably before the La fires. I remember hearing hearing him talk about it last year.
Speaker 1: Possible, I saw a lot of stucco and a lot of stone. But I guess that's very true. Those that was very congested as far as the way things were built, not even just in the city, but even getting out into Scottsdale area. And I could assume most of the surrounding areas are built about that densely. So yeah, I could see it. Shit, Okay, learned something new every day. All right, let's see, let's get back to the chat here. I got a couple of messages I need to get to. Who are you calling these people? Raven? I am specifically talking about people who think that twenty percent humidity is like humid. Okay, that's that's what I'm talking about. Where forty nine Oregon does have it too. I assume it's like, you know, region to region as far as where the more densely humid areas are. But then y'all also have like Arctic winters in Oregon as well, so you know that sounds like hell, Oregon is sixty six percent humidity. Now, now let me ask you that, Raven, is that wild for Oregon or is that just kind of a part of summertime? Every year?
Speaker 10: Now we have humidity?
Speaker 2: What year round in the Oregon and no, just the summer mainly. Okay, yeah, the summertime. We mainly have it in summer.
Speaker 5: I mean it's not anything like crazy, but it can't get human not nothing compared to the South like nothing, but it's you know, it gets humid up there for that area, so it just depends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get that. I was actually shocked at when I lived in DC. The winters you'd get, depending on the year, six foot of snow and then in the summertime it would one hundred degrees and one hundred percent humidity because the Potomac River right there would be just blowing in all that humidity. So summertime I actually kind of felt at home in DC was nice, not because of the city, but like the environment so to speak. Wintertime, I felt like I was gonna die every year. So I mean, yeah, I mean, I know everybody's got their their biomes if you will, but yeah, I do. I do love my heat and humanity. Man ninety one and ninety five today, that was, Oh, what a great day it really was. Anyway, Let's see, white Boy Wizard says, I'm at seventy five percent humidity, way high for an Idaho and okay Yo for real, white boy Wizard Idaho. How humid is it typically in the uh Mormon junior capital of the world.
Speaker 14: Uh, dry as fuck always, except for on days like today. We had just continuous thunderstorms rolling through and then it lingers further to the day. But yeah, I've been sweating my tits off cutting all the shitty branches down. So yeah, definitely a little wet out here today.
Speaker 1: I was about to ask what you're doing with a headlamp on, but you also seem to be in the woods. Are you camping? My boy?
Speaker 14: No, I'm just in my art I was just trying to get the last pile of bullshit off the ground. Heard that, so I threw my headlamp on like a crackhead.
Speaker 1: Hey, dude, that is a critical piece of equipment. Okay. I can't tell you how often in my life I have needed one of those and not had it. Like I agreed, no judgment on that. Although the ones have those clip ons to their ball cap.
Speaker 14: Yeah, this one's freaking goes over your hard hat and has like four batteries.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker bradish shit. Yeah, the one when I was working at the sugar refiner, my heart had had to have a light on it because half the refinery was indoors and the small little wires that I'd be trying to strip and land on things. Yo, if I didn't have that headlamp, I'd be blind by now trying to like hone in on it. So I figured about one hundred percent. All right, everybody, So this wraps up our episode. We talked a lot of things about geopolitics around the world. Again, I want to thank everybody for coming out to another episode of the Cajun Night Live. If anybody listening to this on the Cult of Conspiracy would like to join in the conversation again, I would like to promote it as much as I can. Check it out the link in the description below. Cajun Night on Patreon. Air's only one tier for entrance, and that is how we get this collective group together to have these kinds of deep conversations about what's going on in the world around us. Sometimes it's religion, sometimes it's geopolitics, sometimes it's technology. Sometimes it's the crazy blending of all the above. Sometimes it's just about where we're all from in the environment. We talk about all the things that really interest us and we're here for all of it. Once again, thank you everybody for joining me on this evening, and as always, God bless