Speaker 1: Deuteronomy thirty two, eight through nine says that God divided out the nations. Now, what I want to talk to you about today is the new era of warfare. Everybody say, the new era of warfare. So this is kind of like the stock market, you know, when things are moving, they're kind of up and down, right, So this is.
Speaker 2: So Deuteronomy thirty two. Did you go there? Oh? Good?
Speaker 1: When the most I gave the nations their inheritance when he divided up mankind, he set up boundaries for the people according to the number of the sons of Israel. For the Lord's at portion is his people. Jacob is his allotted inheritance. Now, some of you have heard me talk about this before. Anything I've said before that i'll say today. I'm just during up your pure minds with remembering what I've said, because sometimes we need to hear things again, right, So, and I want to set the stage for what God's doing again, so that you're just reminded of what God's doing. For one thing, remember that when it says here that he allotted go back to verse eight if you would. When he allotted the inheritance according to the number of sons of Israel. That is a mistranslation. This is the new international version, the ESV, the English Standard version is the best because it's off of the best manuscripts. And so the Hebrew there is actually the sons of God, according to the Sons of God, and it's actually the word Elohim. So what you want to remember, and I've talked about it before, but what you want to remember is that essentially the people of the earth, this is Tower of Babel time, the people of the earth were rebellious. They didn't want to be under God, they wanted to be free from God, and so God turned them all over, this is until the Christ would come. God turned them all over to other sons, created beings, which the Bible calls elu Him, and those created beings he gave them charge over nations. And then later we see in scripture they're called rulers, or they're called princes, or they're called principalities. So like later in Daniel ten verse thirteen, Daniel prays for twenty one days and it says that you know, we see in the scripture it says nothing's happening, and it says then suddenly he started getting answers and it says, and it's Michael that comes to him, and Michael is the prince over the children of Israel. By the way, there were seventy nations. Everybody says seventy. There were seventy nations. So sixty nine he disinherited. Sixty nine he turned over to these other princes.
Speaker 2: Who then chose.
Speaker 1: To lead the nations into debauchery and idle worship, and to institute what would be then known in those nations as powers, spiritual powers of which the people were compelled to worship, to bow down to, to serve. So and you know we've heard, you know, this has been going on for you know, all this time, right, so you've heard stories about this kind of stuff. I don't know if you remember Charlie Robinson when he was here, he talked about how when him and Sammy were first called the Indonesia on a flight into the nation, God gave him a vision of the Mermaid, which is the spirit.
Speaker 2: Like the power. Right.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's a principality, but it's, you know, a power over Indonesia. So and I was reaching out to him this week just talking about that a little bit because I wanted to remember some of what the Lord had shown him. It's some pretty cool stuff. And so here Michael is the messenger, the angelic one, bringing the message.
Speaker 2: The reason he couldn't.
Speaker 1: Get the message to Daniel, you remember, the reason is because Daniel's living in Persia. He's under Persian authority. By the way, how many times have your prayers been held up because of the environment around you or the authority in the environment resisting the Holy Spirit bringing you the message? And then you think God doesn't want to hear you, or you think God doesn't want to move, But it's actually it's something in the environment that needs to be broken through. And it's his prayers twenty one days of continuing that actually broke through the environment that was keeping the word from coming. So in this case, the Prince of Persia, why because he's in Persia, was withstanding. But as he prayed, it fueled or it empowered Michael. And it says it actually says they had a war. They actually had war. It actually says they had a war. They actually had the fight. And Michael, it actually says this, Michael called for reinforcements. Because Manuel persisted. Michael called for reinforcements. They broke through and brought him the message. This kind of stuff is. You don't realize this, but this is so normal in the spirit realm. And we are conditioned against that. We don't see it as normal. We don't understand it. We're not we're not akin to that realm. And and and God wants to break us out of like dumbiness and bring us into smartiness. He wants us to be the smartest kids on the block. All right, So this is what happened. So at the Cross though, so so these guys were this is the kingdom of darkness. These guys were in charge of these nations, right, and this is this is the kingdom of light down here, this is the Kingdom of God, the kingdom which was solely uh solely devoted to Israel. Okay, but at the Cross something crazy happen. Right, So this is why it's so important what we see in Ephesians. You know, I don't know if it dawns on us because we don't live in this redemptive mindset so much out of paganism, out of witchcraft, out of demon worship.
Speaker 2: We don't.
Speaker 1: It isn't so much of our history, and so we aren't mindful sometimes of how important it is. For instance, Matthew twenty eight, eighteen and nineteen, when Jesus says all authority is now given to me, all authority in heaven and on earth, when he.
Speaker 2: Says that it's super.
Speaker 1: Important, and when he says, and it's a Jewish audience he's speaking to, when he says, not only all authorities have been given to me, which is that would be interesting, because no jew had all over other nations. The other nations were under these princes, and these princes had very clear Rome had Jupiter. Jupiter was the power that was giving authority to the emperors and to Nero, and Jupiter was the power. And so you know, we're familiar. Jule and I have traveled. We've been to Italy, We've been to these places, we've been to Greece. You see the remnants of all of these powers and principalities and their expressions.
Speaker 2: And they once ruled over the people.
Speaker 1: They once had the spiritual power over the people. Jesus is saying something really crazy here to that audience. He's saying, a man now has authority over the nations. Never happened before, and this man is telling them go now to the nations, and disciple them go to the nations. So he's saying this to the audience, and there and and and there's still you know, it still took time, right, and we still got to meditate on the writings of Paul. We have to meditate on these writings so that we understand our assignment. You are on an assignment there you follow me. And so this is you know, this is the language of Colossians. You know chapter two that he that he spoiled principalities and powers, he made an open show of them, triumphing over them in the cross. This is the language of these of Ephesians. Ephesians three eight through ten. It says that this mystery which was hidden for ages, has now been revealed, that now through the Church, that the power of God would be manifested through the Church, to the principalities, to the powers, to the authorities, through the what through the church? One hundred and fifteen times the word church is in the New Testament. It doesn't mean sheet rocked building with metal siding. It means the ecclesea, the senate, it means the called out. It means the legislative body of Jesus, those who represent Heaven on earth and bring Heaven to earth. Right, and so this is this is super important because everything shifted at the cross. Now what happens is that we get these prognosticators.
Speaker 2: We have we have rises.
Speaker 1: So you know, Rome was completely Rome was under all of these demi gods. Roman Rome had all of these, and Greece as well. So these cultures they all had that, Spain, Portugal, they all had this stuff going on. Ireland, I've got the story of Ireland here. You know, Saint Patrick goes to Ireland. He's raised thirty nine people from the dead and one horse. How he led Ireland to the whole island to the lord was the king's son had died and he had been laid on a bed and they were getting ready to bury him, and the king's daughter went out and drowned in a river. Well about that time he had come into the region, and so they heard about him, and they heard that this guy had raised people from the dead, and so they're like, fetch this guy, bring him here, right, So he comes to the king and.
Speaker 2: He raises both because the daughter.
Speaker 1: Had been brought from the river and laid on the same bed and they were preparing graves for them according to the pagan rights of the Celtic people. And so he comes and he raised them both from the dead. And here was the confession of the king. The confession of the king was that if you can raise my children from the dead, then I will.
Speaker 2: Confess your faith.
Speaker 1: It this is this was the beginning of the complete shift to the island of Ireland. This is what brought illumination and salvation.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And what it what what it came with wherever, wherever the message of the God. And we're just so not used to this. Right wherever the message, I don't know where it happened, but somewhere in here, like uh, the somewhere in here I was working on the wrong graph. Okay, but somewhere in here, the Kingdom of Light was growing.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I don't know where it was, but somewhere in here, Uh, it got you know, really really high. Well we'll just go with this one. The Kingdom of Light got really high and really wonderful. Right, Oh, this entire that's a better what's going that on? Kingdom of like really high and really wonderful.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: And so somewhere in there we dismissed so much of the paganism. We dismissed so much of the with Shraft, we dismissed so much of you know, the folly and and everything that was working in our cultures.
Speaker 2: We're talking about the.
Speaker 1: Swedes and the Danes and the Gulls and the Norsk and and you know, just whatever nation you came from, right, And I could go on and on about this, but nonetheless, and then what happened is a couple generations, you know kind of you know, it kind of it kind of ebbed a little bit because we didn't well, we didn't really need to do that. We didn't really need to I mean, that wasn't just so necessary. And then along came us, right, and now we don't even know what deliverance is. We don't even know how to identify a devil. We can't even tell what a woman is.
Speaker 2: X y x y what's that? Actually? What chromosomes? You got to be kidne meing.
Speaker 1: And so what happened is, you know, I come along in nineteen fifty eight. I come along, and my dad came to the Lord.
Speaker 2: And my dad, you.
Speaker 1: Know, he didn't even you know, they never when my dad got born again and filled.
Speaker 2: With the spirit.
Speaker 1: They didn't even talk to him about deliverance. Didn't even know what deliverance was. This is in a full gospel church. Didn't even know what deliverance was. But you know this, this was the kind of the you know, the happy life of America in the sixties and churches it was just all about you know, roast beef and garlic on your roast after church and and you know, Sunday schools and evangelism and outreach and loving people and and so. But because there was no obvious and demonism and demonization and there was just no obvious because so much, so much had been taken care of here. And so what happened is then what happened is that people started teaching in our universities and our Bible schools and our seminaries that you don't do that, you don't need to do that, you don't need to do that. You don't talk to devils. Uh, you don't prophesy, uh, you don't. You don't speak to demons, you don't do any of that stuff.
Speaker 2: You don't you don't raise the dead.
Speaker 1: You know, what in the world are you talking about? And so you hear what I'm saying. And so this is the happy world that a lot of us grew up in. It. It was a super happy world. My dad drew Sunday School Boss all around Ben Dorgan. I would set up on the little heater box and the heat was pouring out of that you know, heater box, and I'd watched my dad. He was my big hero, and he played guitar, and he led the youth group, and him and mom had all this stuff going on for the Lord. And they were evangelist and benevolence and you know, benevolent and they were giving away and loving and caring for people. We always had people in our home evangelizing people and all this stuff going on. Never a word, you know, never a word about demons, never a deliverance.
Speaker 2: And this was the happy world.
Speaker 1: Well while that happy world, and it was kind of all about and we became a little bit though happy though happy, I mean, we became a little bit kind of ingrown too.
Speaker 2: You know. It was all about revivals.
Speaker 1: It was all about Bible study, it was all about learning the word. It was all about more meetings. It was all about more meetings. It was all about more meetings. We had we had Sunday morning, we had Sunday night, we had Wednesday night, we had Thursday night, we had Friday night, we had prayer meeting, we had and so a lot of this is going on. And while this is going on, then the unclean, the unsaved, those that we aren't even supposed to recognize that they might be unclean because because my goodness sakes, or aren't any demons anyway. So and but those folks were invading our government, invading our schools, invading, and we were just dumbly, we were dumbly having you know. And every time we would get some little inkling of some of that going on, then we would just say, well, I don't know, I heard it's supposed to get worse in the end. Maybe that's just what's going on. Could be a prophetic filment, that fulfillment. You know, we'll just stay over here and just be pray for each other because you know, uh, and then if somebody fell away, if now this is if somebody fell away, this we just keep going on, you know, and if somebody fell away, then we well, you know, there will be a great falling away towards the end, and bless God, it's just more prophetic filment. This is pathetic fulfillment, is what this is. This is not prop and so. But we're just all we're doing is we take We're taking a microcosm like somebody.
Speaker 2: Does with the stock.
Speaker 1: Oh, Tesla's down this week, I should sell fool, It'll be.
Speaker 2: Up next week.
Speaker 1: You you don't make your theological decision or your stock market decision on one day's movement in the market. You're never going to go anywhere you do that. So we're what we're doing, we're taking something under a microscope, and then we're coming up with stupid perspectives on it that really aren't what God's up to. What God's up to is raising up of victorious people who bring heaven to earth? Who raising up a victorious people?
Speaker 2: Who who?
Speaker 1: And He's said, I mean, what if we would have had the mindset, what if Paul would have had this mindset? You? We got to go to Ephesians real quick, and then I got to end. What if Paul would have had this mindset? Then right Rome, by three hundred and eighteen, Constantine gave up and he's like, all right, it's over. I surrender Christianity. We will no longer persecute you. You will be the official religion of Rome. And then every demon began to be cast out of Rome. Right, So, I mean, what if they would have given up? What if the early believers would have given up Ephesian six? You know, put on the full armor of God, that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes for our struggles, not against flesh and blood. For our struggle. The King James, I like it better for we wrestle, not against flesh and blood. No, that means we wrestle, Hello, some money. It doesn't mean that we don't wrestle. It means that we do wrestle our struggle, our wrestling. We wrestle, not against flesh and blood. I'm not wrestling with flesh and blood. So are we using spiritual power? Are we using the spiritual power that we have? Are we doing anything radical? This is an era of war and we're living like it's still Leave it to beaver, you know, Goofball, nineteen sixty America. It isn't. Satan is raging against us to destroy our children, our cities, our communities, our families, our media, our entertainment.
Speaker 2: Our sports, our sports.
Speaker 1: Satan is raging to destroy it and even causing people. Hello, you talk about captivity that until last year they actually knew what a woman was. But this year suddenly the same people in charge of the Olympics don't know what a woman is. Suddenly last year they knew what a woman was, they're even married to one. But this year they're totally confused. They cannot figure it out.
Speaker 2: If that isn't captivity, what is.
Speaker 1: That is captivity? We're seeing a resurge of paganism, are resurging of demonization. And we aren't gonna win this battle. In our Sunday school buses setting on heater boxes.
Speaker 2: We aren't gonna win this battle.
Speaker 1: Pretending that there's no demons, pretending that crash, pretending that we aren't in a battle, that is stupidity gone to seed. And if you look through the armor of God, the main there's only one offensive weapon, and we have to use that offensive weapon. Christians are supposed to use the offensive weapon in fact that you can't make any headway against.
Speaker 2: And Paul knew this.
Speaker 1: That's why Rome fell to christ That's why Greece fell to christ That's why all these nations fell to Christianity. Is because of the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God. Now, the sword of the Spirit is something we know we have a great privilege, but a great responsibility to.
Speaker 2: Do something with.
Speaker 1: And that is the sword of the Spirit is supposed to be in our mouth and on our tongue. We're supposed to have the sword of the Spirit.
Speaker 2: In our mouth and on our tongue.
Speaker 1: Fact is, that's actually how Joshua, which is the word Jesus, was to go in and prevail over the picture of the demonic realm in this day and age, the seven nations that were mightier than them, Every single nation represented a demonic principality, and they were to go in and prevail over them. And the same thing. It was the sword of the Spirit Joshua one sixth through a this word will not depart from your mouth.
Speaker 2: Keep the word of God. Keep the Word of God in your mouth.
Speaker 1: Why because the expression of the Word of God, as the sword of the Spirit, is only powerful as it comes out of your mouth. So we have this crazy privilege. But we have more than a privilege. We have a responsibility to be the voice of Jesus, to be the ministry of Jesus, to be the expression of Jesus with our mouth, while we're driving our Sunday school bus, while we're picking people up, while we're doing evangelism. We got to remember that the battle is a spiritual battle, and the principalities and powers and rulers of darkness, they are to be put under our feet. They are to be put under our feet. And we can do that easily as we use the sword of the spirit.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 1: So look at even. I want you to see this. I want you to see real quick. One that I want to read that I don't have memorized, but I just I want to read it anyway.
Speaker 2: And that's good.
Speaker 1: You're familiar with Jeremiah, of course already one nine and ten. He says, don't say that you're a youth. Please, don't talk that way. You're I'm empowering you. Just say what I tell you to say, say what I show you to say.
Speaker 2: And with me and my word in your.
Speaker 1: Mouth, you will overthrow and you will destroy, you will pluck up, you will break down, and then you will build and you will plan. Now I want to give you this real quick. It's says First Corinthians, chapter two. Where is it in my nose? First Corinthians chapter two might have it up there for Corinthians Chapter two, and Paul says that I didn't come to you. Here is my message. My preaching were not with wise, persuasive words, but with the demonstration of the Spirit's power, so that your faith would not rest on human wisdom but on God's power.
Speaker 2: We do, however, speak.
Speaker 1: A message of wisdom among them that's you are, but not the wisdom of this age or the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. Who are coming to nothing, this translation says, who are passing away. Here's what I want you to see. Even after the resurrection. This is what Paul knew, even after the resurrection and the judgment that was declared upon Satan through Christ in the resurrection. Even after that, Paul knew that the principalities weren't gone.
Speaker 2: There was just a higher authority.
Speaker 1: Jesus was given a name above them, a name above every name that is named on the earth and in the heavens. Right, this is Philippians shift chapter two.
Speaker 2: You know it.
Speaker 1: And so it's not like they didn't exist. But what he was showing us a picture of is that they are passing away. They are losing the battle. They are being overcome, they are being dispossessed, they are being driven out. So that's what we have to have a picture of. And so we don't you know what I was even quicken to say, for what it is worth. You know, it doesn't matter who wins this presidential election that's coming up. It shouldn't matter to you who wins this presidential election coming up as to your spiritual posture, because I guarantee if mister Trump gets into office, and if that's your selected candidate, God bless you. But if mister Trump gets into office, I guarantee that all hell is going to continue to rage against the righteous in this nation, to destroy righteousness and the righteous. And if we don't continue, the answer is not in an office some as the answer is in the body of Christ rising up, the Body of Christ, becoming who she's meant to be, the Body of Christ with the Word of God in her mouth, the body of Christ. It's like this, We've got a whole book coming on this. I believe there's got to be a whole book on this. But Isaiah, this is where we shorted our responsibility. No shame on you, you know, shame on me, don't worry about We forget the shame. We hang about shame. Shame's gone, throw away the shame. Well, I don't worry about shame. But listen, this is where we missed our Like Isaiah nine right seven through nine, and the government shall be upon his shoulders. Well, we haven't been shouldering government. We've been shouldering the prayer meeting, we've been shouldering the bus, ministry, we've been shouldering everything else. But we didn't want to shoulder government. We haven't signed up for government, we haven't volunteered for government. We don't want nothing to do with the government. And half of the Christian Church thinks it to be involved in government is wrong when actually Roman thirteen says that the government is the ministry of God. I don't know why they don't feel called to the ministry. Why don't you feel called to the ministry if the government is the ministry of God. So we've been running from government instead of running to government, not shouldering.
Speaker 2: But we're the ball body of Christ. We actually claim we're the body of Christ.
Speaker 1: But then don't want a shoulder government. So this is what has to happen. We have to run to the shouldering of what we're called the shoulder.
Speaker 2: We've shouldered the.
Speaker 1: Church, but then we've said that's all I'm supposed to shoulder.
Speaker 2: That's stupid. Let's stand. We got to clothes. Joe Simms.
Speaker 1: Joe Sims property management company they took over. Remember Joe just retired recently from Olympic. But you know a few years ago they took over a property up in Lynnwood, No, no, Linden up in London. He'll correct me. He's watching, he'll correct me if I'm wrong with And they took it over and the property owner they couldn't They just had terrible, terrible vacancies in the property and they couldn't figure it out, and it was just a nightmare for him. And so they called in Olympic and so Joe started praying over the property and went up there and pulled into the parking lot and walked around the property a little bit and did some praying, and there was a hedge around the front of the property, and he felt drawn to that hedge and he couldn't figure out why. So he said to the landscape folks, come on out and meet me here. I want you to cut into that hedge and open it up and they opened it up and there was a Buddha inside that hedge.
Speaker 2: We couldn't see it because the hedge had grown up so big.
Speaker 1: You couldn't see the Buddha inside the hedge, but there was the hedge in there. And Joe said, let's just get that Buddha out of here. Is that all right with the owner? And I said, okay, let's just get and so why don't we smash the Buddha.
Speaker 2: That'd be great.
Speaker 1: And let's just take that Buddha to the garbage jump and get rid of the Buddha.
Speaker 2: Guess what.
Speaker 1: Vacancy rate shifted? That problem was over. The apartment filled up. Things started shifting. I just want you to hear this stuff because so many of our answers are spiritual. You know, one time with the kids, I was at home one time and we were having trouble with some of the kids. And I'm not going to talk to you about the four kids that we have. We were having trouble with some of the kids. But I was in bed sleeping one night and I had a dream and in the dream, three dogs came up. They came in the house, and they came up the stairs and they attacked one of our children, and the Holy Spirit like showed me, like what in the world. I knew exactly what the three dogs were, and so I began to pray over that child and dismiss that demonic assignment. But it just came by a dream about three dogs.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: One time, my mom and dad called me. They were both sick and they couldn't make the payments on their house. We're going to have to sell it. It was going to go into foreclosure. My mom was in terrible peril over this whole thing, and I said, I'll pray for you. I went to pray for him, and I had a dream that night, and the Lord showed me my mom and dad running across the field as fast as they could, and lions were chasing them, and all at once, I had a big gun in my hand and I just reached it up and I had three bullets. I shot those bullets, and all at once I knew how I was supposed to pray for him. There were three things attacking my mom that and I prayed for him, and that night they were broken and their financial issue was solved and their bodies were healed. I'm just talking to you about that the spirit realm. It's the spirit realm that we need to be more tuned into so that we can apply the sword of the Spirit. I want to tell you another story. We're our time. Okay, if you got children in the back, you got to go get him. But listen, listen really quick, really quick. Charlie Robinson told me a story about he came into a church, and he came into a church and he saw a.
Speaker 2: Crow over the church, and so he shared with the pastor.
Speaker 1: He said, I see a big crow over the church. And the pastors like, oh, that's really interesting. He said, I want to tell you a little bit about what's going on. So he said that I've been talking about signs and wonders and miracles, and I've been preaching to the church about God doing amazing things, and all the elders have come against me and they want me out of the church. And Charlie said, well, I don't know. I just saw this crow over the church, and the Lord shows me that there's something something dead here and maybe he wants you to pray and see if you could prevail. But you got to decide before the Lord. And so this pastor, this pastor went to praying, and he prayed, and it got worse, and then the elders got a hold of every church member and they said, don't give your money anymore as tithe, give it as missions because missions is designated. And then he can't have your money. And then the elder's wives went to the school where his children went to school, and they started confronting the children getting off the school bus, and they were trying to get them out. And so he was fasting and praying, and about the third week of fasting and praying, he felt like he had a breakthrough. But all at once a physical crow manifested in the sanctuary where he was, and the crow flew out of the sanctuary and flew through the fourier, and he opened up the door and the crow flew and he watched it and it went down the street about three blocks and landed on the top of a church. Two days later, he got a letter from the elders and they said we're all leaving the church, and they said, we're sick of this, and we're sick of you. We're all leaving the church and we're going to the church down the road. And guess what church it was? It was the church where the crow landed. I'm telling you many of our answers are in the spirit realm, and we need to start paying attention. We need to listen, we need to discern, We need to pray, We need to seek the Lord. We need to yearn for dreams and visions. We need to activate the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God in our mouth to see the breakthroughs that God's ordained for the Church and for our nation. I want the prayer team to come as we close. I want to make sure we're offering prayer for any of you that are coming to the Lord. You're giving your life to the Lord this morning, and you're serious today. You want breakthrough in your life, and you need freedom from captivity, over addiction, over any kind of any kind of fear, any kind of stronghold that the enemy has been using to terrorize or harm you. I want you to come and get prayer this morning if you need a healing in your body. That healing Jesus that swept the island of Ireland is here this morning. And we don't get these things activated, and we don't get breakthroughs by lingering in the back or heading back for another coffee. We get breakthroughs as we come forward and say, here, am my Lord, touch my heart, lay hold of me, quicken me, activate me, Holy Spirit. So I want you to come and be prayed for as we go. We're going to worship as we go Church, You're never going to be this. I want you to put your hand on your mouth right now and just say with me, Holy.
Speaker 2: Spirit, I agree. The sword of the Spirit.
Speaker 1: Is in me and in my mouth, and you will use me in a powerful way to bring down strongholds and to make differences, changes, transformations in those around me and in my nation. In Jesus' name, and everybody said, God, bless your church, We love you.