Speaker 1: This drone Coursian today.
Speaker 2: It is Tuesday, It's August twelfth, twenty twenty five. Thanks for joining us in corsination dot com. You can follow us on x at Corsi Jerome number one, it's a number one and substact drome coursiphd dot substack dot com. We've redone the page of the front page of our Gods five stones dot com our foundation, and please continue to donate. We're now going into the Act Blue and we're doing a great deal to expose this scheme of the Democrats to open the border in order to get the child's sex trade going, as well as Nostolan elections and the political corruption from Acblue is enormous. What the Democrats are doing, what we're doing, and the Obama coudeta, these are all now top hot topics and child and sex exploitation. So we're finding that these are the type of topics we're going to start covering as well as the leading of the spiritual warfare. These are it's a spiritual battle we're fighting right now. We've got to continue to win this spiritual battle.
Speaker 1: The stolen election.
Speaker 2: All the data we've done on the date on the stolen elections is now really being built into what President Trump is going to be utilizing, i think in the next executive order to demand voter IDs. And as we look at Act Blue and see the Democrats opening the border to the child sex labor and to drugs and fentanyl from China, all the illicit money the Democrats got went through the banks money laundering scheme and was taken out by ActBlue and others in mortgage laundering fraud where they would buy a house in Paul Alto for a million dollars and get four hundred fifty million dollars and loans on it. Well, that was just getting the money for the child sex exploitation and the drugs into the Democratic Act Blue coffers so it could go to fund Democratic political campaigns, and it could fund the Act Blue Anti bomb, Black Lives matters. So the Democrats were in the you know, it's incredible to think the Democrats were actually engaging in Our government was engaging in child sex trade. We're probably the biggest child sex trade organization in the world. Was the US government under Obama. Now, how can we have a country where the major Democratic party is engaged in such a horribly evil activity That's why if we press these.
Speaker 1: Issues right now, we can win.
Speaker 2: We can get the corruption rooted out. We can bring these people to justice, which they need to be brought to justice. We're Comy, Brennan and Clapper in that picture. All three of them are criminals because they politicized the justice system and the CIA. They lied, They lied to Congress, they fabricated a attempt on a coupd Atad's treason. They committed treason, and we're not going to lie up on it just to say, oh, we will excuse it. It's you know, bad boys. No, these are crimes. I'm also seeing arrests of very in various states of election officials. So I want to put out a notice all the election officials listening to this, or anybody who knows election officials. It's no longer cute to steal elections. It's no longer just fund.
Speaker 3: Ha ha ha.
Speaker 1: Look what we did.
Speaker 2: We vote harvested about in millions of people who don't exist so we can use them mail in ballance schemes that are fraudulent. People are going to go to jail for this. So if you think you've got a cushy job in the board of education elections and you're just there doing your bureaucratic job and you know you're a government official.
Speaker 1: No, you're you're criminal.
Speaker 2: And if the crime is found and it's gonna be investigated, you're gonna go to prison. So if these are not, you know, just funding games, these are stealing elections, which is which is a major crime and a major infringement and threat to our electoral freedom. Without integrity of voting, we don't have any freedoms at all. They're totally compromised to begin with. Okay, now, this I think is one of the major themes that we're having on God's five Stones.
Speaker 1: And you can see there it's go O D no.
Speaker 2: Apostrophy to the S gods and then he spell out five F I V E and stones is plural as T O N E, S godsfivestones dot com. All right, let's carry our attention now to what Trump.
Speaker 1: Is doing in d C.
Speaker 2: And Chris, I think we've got a clip to one of let's say, Trump nationalized the police force in d C and he put the National Guard in the DC.
Speaker 1: DC's a mess.
Speaker 2: Homicide rates are off the charts, and the Democrats is that totally failed democratic city. I think we're in for a federal takeover. About a dozen cities would do us a good deal to clean them up and root out this Democratic corruption. But Chris, what's the clip we have and let's play it.
Speaker 3: The Democrats are out trying to save base on this one, because you know how they're lying about the crime statistics. The investigation of Washington. Most likely other blue cities should be under investigation for the same thing, kind of simmering down the crime stems to make blue cities look not so bad since they took over. But this one is from CNN where for some reason, Jimmy Redskin Sorry about that, Jimmie Redskin.
Speaker 1: Not Redskin. I like to slip though.
Speaker 2: That's one of those intentional twisting of a name.
Speaker 1: But I like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it seems to work right. Well. Apparently he was asked by one of the CNN who was Bunnies about the crime problem, and Jamie Riskin had a very interesting but typical answer.
Speaker 1: Let's hear it.
Speaker 3: But people don't always feel the statistics right, do you? As someone who you know works in the district of Columbia.
Speaker 4: You drive through it all the time. You know a lot of people who live here.
Speaker 1: All the time.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like crime is down in DC compared to other more recent years.
Speaker 4: Well, definitely when you compare it to other periods in the history of Washington, d C. When there was you know, very serious spikes and crime and it you know, felt really dangerous to go out. But look, I agree, you know you can't feel safe enough, especially these days. The question is who you trust to promote your security in public safety? Is that the mayor and the council and the people who actually report to people who live there, or do you trust Donald Trump to do that? Because you know his attention span is like, you know, thirty two seconds and then he's going to be off to talking about the tariffs, or he's going to be off and talking about something in Los Angeles or whatever. I mean, you've got to trust the local officials to do this, and you know there's something that's very fraudulent about what's taking place.
Speaker 2: He also, okay, that's enough of that. I mean, you see that the Democrats are just in denial, and the Democrats in denial is not going to win this battle because people know these cities are not safe and they're becoming more dangerous. New York is becoming more dangerous. You know, they without any effective law enforcement. You know, defund the police is a bad idea. That of course, almost every idea the Democrats have is a bad idea.
Speaker 3: We'll think about this. If Raskin does ask a point in question, he says should should you? Again, he's he's acting like Donald Trump would be the guy making all the decisions, which is phony. He even announced yesterday he has he's going to put a team together. And then his his argument is, well, he's going to worry about other issues too. Well, gee, that's what a president does, Jamie. Secondly, uh, it is a good question to ask, should you trust the federal government or the local government to run your cities or to handle your city's safety. Well, in theory, you should be able to trust your local government. But Washington is proven, it's proven that it just couldn't handle the job. And all these other blue cities are the same way. And by the way, I like the fact that the mayor's name is Mayor Bowser. That's what I can call the administration, that the Bowser administration. It's what I'm thinking. John Bowman could probably do some pretty cool stuff. At the end, with the Shananas stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's you know this stuff.
Speaker 2: It it is funny. I mean you have to make a joke of it, but it's pathetic.
Speaker 3: Actually, you should be able to trust your local your mayor and your local government who's with the with the with the community. But they're not. They're not doing that. They're not keeping anybody safe.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now I want to switch over to some of these books on the I want to people to realize how much.
Speaker 1: This Russia Gate.
Speaker 2: There's a book by Michael Isikoff and David Korn, two very very far left guys. And of course, the the picture was there was Trump and Putin and Maniford and I'm not sure who the other one was in there. But the whole idea was that Trump was working with Putin. Russian Roulette, the inside story of Putin's war in America and the election of Donald Trump. Okay, so the whole theme here this this is a book one of I've got a pile of them, you know, the James Komy Higher Loyalty, Truth, Loyalty and leadership that's going to be fun. Or Andrew Weissman, you know where where the law ends inside the Mueller investigation. Weisman was the guy who ran the investigation. Mullershir that it didn't and all these books, you know, I just read any section of them. So Asakov says, it begins this book by saying, it was the afternoon of January sixth, twenty seventeen. Okay, so this is January sixth. This is uh, you know the famous January sixth when the Capitol was being all all the Trump supporters went to the Capitol and they said this was an insurrection. Of course, it was a It was a staged event with the entrapment event is what it was, where they, you know, government shipped in people dressed as Trump's supporters, who then instigated the crowd to break into the Capitol and create the incident. So the afternoon of January sixth, and for two hours, the president elect sat in a conference room at Trump Tower and listened to the leaders of the US intelligence community brief him. Now, I'm just trying to think about that January sixth, two thousand and seven. That's not January, that's twenty twenty. Was that January sixth? This is the first election, and Trump was not yet in the White House. This is the transition. So the US intelligence community came to meet him this day on January sixth, twenty seventeen, and they brought with him their report that concluded the Russian government had mounted a massive covert influence campaign aimed at disrupting the country's political system and electing him president of the United States. Okay, So now you've got Comy and Brennan and Clapper and Michael and.
Speaker 1: Mike, Admiral Mike Rogers.
Speaker 2: Who was in fact the director right then of the he and they say, John Brennan headed the CIA, Clapper director of National Intelligence. Okay, and they're all sitting there giving Trump this report saying that Russia had had a covert operation to elect him president. And then Brennan, Clapper, and Rogers leave, and then Comy hands Trump a two page synopsis of the Steele dossier. Now, but listen to how these guys write it up. There's a two page synopsis of reports prepared by a former British spy alleging the Trump and his campaign that actively collaborated with Moscow. The memos claimed Russian intelligence had collected compromising material on Trump and that could be used to blackmail him, including a tape of him engaging in sordid behavior with prostitutes in a Moscow hotel room. The FBI was not giving him this information because it believed the reports, Komy explained to Trump. In fact, the Bureau had not confirmed any of the lurid details, and Kobe told him he was not personally under investigation, but the material was circulating within the media and might just become public. The intelligence community, Kmy said, really wanted to provide him with the heads up, and so when Komi left, Trump was incense. Incensed. It's bullshit, he told his aides.
Speaker 1: None of this was true.
Speaker 2: The discussion turned to why Komy had gone through this exercise. Certainly it all made.
Speaker 1: Sense to Trump.
Speaker 2: He knew exactly what this was. It's a shakedown. Trump explained. They were blackmailing him. Komy, no doubt what the approval of the others, was trying to send him a message they had something on him. Trump had seen this kind of thing before. Certainly his old mentor, Ray Kohne, the notorious fixer for mobsters and crooked politicians, knew how this worked. So did Komy's most famous Jaeger Hoover A quietly let it be known politicians and celebrities to possess information that could destroy their careers in a New York minute. Now, as Trump saw it, Comy and the rest were trying to do this to.
Speaker 1: Him, but he was not about to let them. Okay.
Speaker 2: So you know, basically, so this book is the first step, he said, Trump is unable or unwilling to come to terms with Putin's war on American democracy. It felled a government investigators and reporters to piece together the complete story and endeavor that could take years to complete. This book is the first step towards that. No matter how Trump regarded the scandal, one thing was certain to prevent a future attack. The American Republican leaders had to know and face what had occurred a thorough counting was the national necessity.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So he goes into all of this nonsense and makes it all as if it were true, and it's just it's a two hundred and fifty page book, and the the fabrication in all of this. But you know, here you got the propaganda machine, okay, and this book was published.
Speaker 1: We'll published this book. This was published by.
Speaker 2: Okay, published by Let's see Hack Hatchet H A. C. H. E. T. T. E. Hatchet Book Group and Okay, now on Sixth Avenue, New York, this whole industry of producing material on Donald Trump on the Russian collusion when it was all alive. These are the crimes that were committed. This is what destroyed Donald Trump's first presidency, made his first term miserable because from the very beginning, beginning before he was even in the White House, they start with the intelligence community coming over and telling Trump that they're going to investigate him for Russian collusion, and they do so. They get rid of Michael Flynn right away, trying to get his the National Security advisor, who knew how the intelligence operations worked, get him out of the White House so he doesn't cause.
Speaker 1: Any damage to the deep state.
Speaker 2: This is a operation that was performed, that was systematic, and with Trump trying to get into office and run the country, it wasn't going to be very productive to have this all go on. This was again a real attempt to make sure that Trump did not accomplish anything in the first term. Okay, and now that we're getting the truth out and we're getting investigations out, there's going to be criminal prosecutions of this there's going to be massive criminal prosecutions of this course. We will show my book Kudeta. We're already being contacted by the Department of and I'll be involved in I'm sure give me a lot of evidence on this because I was part of the deal. They wanted to put me in prison because they thought I had the final tie to his soje that would approve their case on Russian collusion, telling Roger Stone and coordinating with Roger Stone to I didn't do it. I mean that I had no time with Assange. I did figure out the Podesta that Assage had Podesta's emails. I did tell that to Roger Stone. But again, the coupde ta was this mountain of lies that were fabricated. And yet you know, now we're finding from the memos that from the very beginning Obama knew that these were lies, and yet went forward with the lies as if they were true. This is one of the most scandalous issues in cases in American history, and I'm finding that it's completely disgraceful that we had to go through this. But at the bottom line is that we're now going to have justice, and I believe that the Department of Justice with Tulsea Gabbard as leading the charge as the Director of National Intelligence who wants now to get justice, and with Pam Bondy hopefully Pam Bondi will do her job as FBI, but certainly Dan Bongino Cash battel Ed Martin, who is now Special counselor looking at the mortgage mortgage fraud of Adam Schiff and Letitia James.
Speaker 1: That's just setting the stage for.
Speaker 2: The mortgage fraud of Act Blue to be investigated. These Democrats are going to prison. They're corrupted elections with algorithms being put in these databases that can be used to steal elections. I think we get an honest election, half the Democrats in Congress will be gone. And of course in Texas they're still trying to you know, the Democrats fly to Chicago in order not to have a quorum, so that the germandering that they've done to try to win votes and have districts carved out of just Democrats in Texas to gain House seats that the Democratic Congress wants to do that in Texas, you know, they're now could be arrested and charged with crimes themselves. The illegality of the Democratic Party is just insane. We have the Democratic Party went to be a communist party and now it's turned into a criminal, treasonous party. And America is saying, basically, who needs it, transgenderism and all the rest of it. Who needs it? You know, we don't need this wind and solar power. They're going to do nothing. They can't power cities, electric cars burn up, we don't have enough charging stations. That don't they don't work. None of the Democratic ideas worked. But they were designed not to work. That's the hard thing to get through our heads. They were designed not to work. They were meant to fail. And you know, when you talk about call me in a higher loyalty, what's his higher loyalty? You know, his higher loyalty is to getting Donald Trump out of office.
Speaker 1: That's what it is.
Speaker 2: You know, when when Donald Trump by his book and the cover, when Donald Trump fired FBI Director James com Me on May ninth, twenty fourteen, it ignited a political firestorm. In this highly anticipated book, James Comy writes for the first time about his role in the historic twenty sixteen election. As a readers will learn that campaign was far For the first time comy put to the test. Okay, so he's offering insight into that. He his job was to rise above and do the right thing, even if it meant lying about President Trump. It's just, you know, remarkable to me how these books were published, how they were lying, and how they were touted and by the media. You know, since twenty sixteen, all we've had from the left is Russian collusion, Russia collusion, Russia collusion.
Speaker 1: Okay. Now I think we're finally getting some breakthroughs.
Speaker 2: Though it looks like Trump is going to meet with Putin in Alaska, I think they've really already made the deal.
Speaker 1: I think the deal is going to.
Speaker 2: Be Putin will give back some territory and Ukraine is going to seed the territory around Dombas and Crimea.
Speaker 1: That's the only real solution here.
Speaker 2: And the Europeans are going to scream and holler and say, oh self determinations. Zelenski's going to stamp his little feet and say, oh, we can't do this.
Speaker 1: We have to keep fighting. No, you don't have to keep fighting.
Speaker 2: Take a nuclear war to get Rush out of its positions in Ukraine. Right now, Ukraine lost the war. That's the reality. And Zelenski just wants the money to keep flowing for his own personal wealth and also to save his life because once this is war's over and we begin investigating the corruption in Ukraine's going to be massive. Europeans themselves, I think, are increasingly divided. There's a few good stories that are beginning to emerge on this that are, you know, essentially the seeing that the bubble is bursting in Europe. So one story that's out there now is that the Ukrainian population support for the war has collapsed, even in Ukraine.
Speaker 1: Okay, so.
Speaker 2: The idea that the war has support, with only twenty four percent in Ukraine supporting continuing the war, you've gone from over seventy percent in two thousand and two who fell like, you know, a war was a good idea with Russia because it was necessary to expel Russia from these eastern provinces that are largely Russian speaking and have been for a thousand years. Now that's sound to twenty four percent and seventy percent of the American of the Ukrainian people, it only twenty percent initially opposed the war. Now it's seventy percent opposed the war. That's that's a major shift, and it's one that indicates that you know, essentially you don't have a united Ukraine. Wants to know, the Ukraine's down to putting the mentally incapacitated in the front lines. What else does it have for troops?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: And also you're finding among the Europeans in NATO that a number of the countries like Poland and others, do not want to continue the war. Certainly Hungary does not want to continue the war. It's really France and Germany that want to continue the war. They they see profits if they can get back into the war, making arms for the war. They're looking at the dollar signs European Union is going to collapse, and it can't collapse fast enough for me. We are ourselves in a precarious economic situation. We're keeping the economy going because this big bill continued spending, but it can't continue forever. You know, we're finding out that again. I'm stressing to everyone that the dollar is now at three thousand, three hundred gold. It's at three thousand, three hundred and sixty dollars an ounce. That's almost double what it was when I was talking about this to begin with, just about a couple of years ago when gold was about eighteen hundred dollars an ounce. Silver's at thirty eight dollars an ounce. Now, if you go to Swiss America and Chris will show you the site. I want especially to focus on this offer we have for the Walking Liberty half dollar. It's the first time offer for new customers, but you can fill out the form and you can get up to two hundred and fifty of these coins, which are about ninety nine percent silver. There's the form, just fill it out in the website and send it in. You can then become a customer of Swiss America start talking with them about gold and silver. And by the way, investing in silver is a lot more affordable than investing in gold, and it's going to appreciate and has appreciated considerably because it's at lower price, it's appreciation could double more quickly. Go at you know, at forty dollars announce, you go to eighty dollars announce, a lot faster than gold is going to go to from three thousand, three hundred dollars an ounce to six six hundred dollars an ounce. But I think by the end of the year gold is going to be edging toward four thousand dollars and ounce. Once we get through the summer and get back into hitting towards the winter, we're going to face the cold spells and that's going to mean the pressure on oil is going to be intense. And Europe is again not recovered from all the sanctions they opposed on Russia, and Europe is cut off from Russian oil, which means that Europe, which is also going to this net zero continuing to pursue these net zero policies, is in for a major economic crisis. And so therefore I'm solidly recommending that you talk to Swiss America because you know, again why wait, you've got an opportunity here to get gold and silver while yet they are certainly silver affordable. I want to go to climate depot. We haven't talked about the climate in a while, and Mark moranle is again I think, really now being vindicated. The top hand line is there's no decline in Antarctic sea ice, no long term trend since two thousand and seven. This is in the Geophysical Research letters, and so you're seeing that the whole idea of global warming is not validated. In the data, never was nor in the science.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So you know, the whole idea of supporting net zero and going off of hydrocarbon fuels is part of the deppopulationist agenda. That's the only reason why this has been gained any steam at all is because the underlying ideas there's too many people. So, for instance, the climate you've got in Sweden, even they're saying the climate scam in implosion is spreading to Europe. The EU is rolling back its Green European Green Deal with deregulation. So climate late leader Sweden is backtracking on its climate goals. Now even Sweden is retreating from its net zero goals. You're finding across the world the scam has been exposed and is now in retreat. You won't he be hearing very much more about climate change, I don't think in the future. Here Okay, one or two other points that I think are worth commenting on, and Chris, I'm gonna ask you to come back on. I want to talk about the Middle East for a minute and what's going on in Ukraine. But a democratic whistleblower has now warned that the FBI that Adam Schiff authorized leaking classified information to destroy Trump during the Russian collusion hoax, and that Swallwell also played a role. Now this this is important because of this, according to newly the classified FBI three or two interview reports, they have been obtained by news sources, you're finding that an intel officer who worked on the House Intelligence Committee repeatedly told the FBI the Shift authorized leaking classified information to destroy Trump during the Russia Gate hoax. Eric Swalwell Representative Swallwell is the likely source of the classified leaks, Chris, what do you think of that?
Speaker 3: Well, he's been a source of leaks for quite a little while, some of those inadvertent, as you know, as far as the pants is concerned, But I'm not surprised. The idea is, the idea for the left has always been to obstruct Donald Trump's presidency at all costs. There are our main reasons for that. One of them is because, as Roth's child said recently, he's destroying the new World order and the deep state won't have that. So they need their agents out there thinking they're protected. The problem is at this point, a lot of these people the deep state. We can go down this deep state road and how they're going to push off a few sacrificial lamps over these investigations. But these allegations about Adam Schiff leaking or proving leaks to the target Donald Trump, well, the fact is it's true. It must be true because he's been trying as hard as he was at the forefront of trying to destroy Donald Trump's presidency from day one. He was at the forefront. It was it wasn't all words like Maxine Waters. This guy had the power to do it, this guy has the influence.
Speaker 2: Well, and now I think you're going to find that these Democrats are going to understand that it's no longer just clever and cute and fun. That they're going to find the pressure of real crimes. They are being investigated, and I believe and they'll be indicted. I think we're going to see top people indicted. And I'm going to submit an article today on what I think is the real story behind why Obama was so intent on creating and manufacturing this Russian collusion hoax. I think Obama felt like he could make sure that neither Hillary nor Trump got any were elected in twenty sixteen and have them both be accused of Russian collusion or some other crimes, and then he'd extend his presidency for two years. And I'm going to publish that story and try to publish that story the next forty eight hours. And it was its information that we've gotten from Boris, which we're going to go live with. So I'm going to get out there now and get that published. We're going to go a lot more deep information that we've had for a long time about what the real motives were here, so we can get to the bottom of this and really begin to bring justice to the people who were the criminals involved.
Speaker 3: Well, remember this whole Russia Gates scandal, and this whole idea of Russian collusion took the eyes off of the Obama administration spying on Donald Trump's campaign, Right, That's another thing that people tend to forget.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or Hillary Clinton's email server, yes, and it ties to the Clinton Foundation.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I want to end with his last story in the Gaza strip. The Israel now is pounding Hamas and I'm pleased to see it happen, and get rid of Hamas out of Gaza will eliminate one of the major sources attention in the Middle East. Amas is of course, a terror organization funded by funded by Iran, and with Iran having been attacked, I RAN's a lot more quiet. The Red Guard is a lot more subdued. But when the Amas made public these pictures of two emaciated hostages that are apparently yet alive, I think also all this whole issue of starvation and gaza and all the rest of it went away. The Israeli people are solidly behind just getting rid of a moss and there's a source from the Saudis are saying that they're not going to invest anymore in Lebanon until Hesbala is disarmed. These are these are major changes, and Donald Trump is pressing for the Abraham Accords to be adopted throughout the Middle East. I think there's a real chance that could happen. We're a game changing moment in history. If we can get h the break the back of this deep state, which starts with and ends with Obama. You know that's and Clinton and Clapper and Brennan. This whole group of people COMI uh, and we get them prosecuted and take these agencies and gut them start over again. You'll move the entire Federal Bureaucity to the Death Valley, and see how many of the bureaucrats want to keep their jobs. Give them all the solar and when they want electric vehicles, they can run around with those in the Mojavei Desert.
Speaker 1: They want to keep their jobs.
Speaker 2: The point is the deep state has gotten too powerful. We're finding that deppopulation is a possibility, it's a reality now when you have all the things we've been faced with in the last few years, and dealing with a population that could go to ten billion people, We're going to have to return to some fundamental principles because the deep state will only seek to kill these people and destroy life. That's not God's purpose. God in the Bible doesn't say go forth and depopulate, it go forth and multiply and prosper. So in the end, God's going to win. God always wins. In the end, God's gonna win here too. But I'm imploring everyone to join me in the spirit of Second Chronicles seven fourteen. Let's get on our knees and let's ask God forgive us for letting this insanity get to this point.
Speaker 1: This doctor Drome cours he.
Speaker 2: Today is Tuesday August twelfth, twenty twenty five coursenation dot com. We're doing podcasts every day.
Speaker 1: We'll be back tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Thank you, God bless