Speaker 1: And called TV Chuck.
Speaker 2: What's up, guys. Welcome to season three, episode forty five of Dinner with the Healers. My name is Eric, and with me is always are my lovely wife Amanda Hi, guys, my beautiful daughter Stella Hi, and my super handsome son Henry.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: If this is your first time listening to us, we are an episode by episode Blue podcast where we watch an episode of Blue and then talk about it and the lessons we learned. Does that sound right to you, guys?
Speaker 4: It sure does awesome.
Speaker 2: Let's jump into the business. Be sure to check out the show description. You'll find a link to our website.
Speaker 3: Thebluey Podcast dot.
Speaker 2: Com, our email address.
Speaker 3: Blue Podcast at gmo dot com.
Speaker 2: Links to our social media, a link to our tea public merch store, time stamp so you can jump right to the part of the episode you're looking for. And you'll also find a link so you can sign up to listen to the show ad free via Patreon. It's just one dollar a month and it is super cool and a huge, huge thank you to our subscribers. You guys are awesome.
Speaker 4: They sure are. Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 2: Henry, speaking of people who are awesome, what should we do next?
Speaker 3: The hall outs Okay, listen up, everyone has to clap and go whoa, Yeah, all right, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Got it. Let's start on Spotify. We heard from Minecraft pro, Julia, Maren or Man. I'm not sure how to pronounce your name, Emma, Dude two, our friend Otter Kinsley, Emily, someone whose username has numbers after every one of the letters of their name. Ava, Daisy, mefa Potato, Sack, Melanie a different Daisy, Skippy, Dylan, Muffin and Socks, Grant Poe for show who just had a birthday.
Speaker 4: Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, po.
Speaker 3: Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday.
Speaker 2: And their favorite is Stella.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: We heard from Story Dude and Tana or Tana. I'm not sure how to pronounce that. Guys. If Henry sounds out of breath, it's because we had to pause for a second so he could run upstairs and lock up our crazy cat who was banging on the door to the Dinner with the Healers studio trying to get in and join the fun.
Speaker 4: Not today, kitty, that's right, not today.
Speaker 2: Not today. We got an email McKinley has a birthday. Just a couple of days before this episode we're recording comes out. Happy Happy birthday, McKinley.
Speaker 4: We hope you have a great birthday.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday, guys. Thank you so so much for the emails, the reviews, the kind words in the comments. We have the best fans ever, and we appreciate all of you so so much.
Speaker 4: We sure do, guys. Thank you so much. You're awesome and we're just so glad that you love the show.
Speaker 2: If you want to send us an email or a voice message, ask your parents to help and you can record yourself and email it to us our email addresses in the show description and what is it again, Stella Blue.
Speaker 3: Podcast at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: That is right, Well, guys, we just got done watching TV Shop Shop Stella, could you tell us what was going on? At the beginning of this episode.
Speaker 3: Bandit comes and picks up the girls from school and tells them that they need to go to the Chemist. They don't know what that is, and Bingo says that she's pretty sure that's where they get the sausages, but Bluie thinks that's the bakery, and Bingo tells her that no, the bakery is where you get carrots and fruits.
Speaker 2: That is a pretty tricky thing for kids to remember all of those sorts of things. Amanda, do you remember what did Bandit call blue when he saw at school?
Speaker 4: He said, hey, blue cheese.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 4: I thought it was cute.
Speaker 2: He gives Blooie a piggyback ride, and something happens that I can relate to so so much, Amanda. What was Bandit complaining about.
Speaker 4: He was complaining that his knees were hurting.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that is the story of my life. I still feel young at heart, but boy, my knees tell me.
Speaker 1: That I'm not. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Same Here.
Speaker 2: In my back Bandit is explaining what these stores that they're talking about actually do. And the bakery sells what henry bread? Very good? And what does the chemist sell?
Speaker 3: Medicine?
Speaker 2: Right? What do we call the chemists.
Speaker 3: The pharmacy, Yeah.
Speaker 2: The pharmacy very good. Druggist is another word for chemists. You don't hear that too often these days. The girls are concerned that they're going to the place that sells medicine. Henry, what are they worried about?
Speaker 3: They think that somebody's sick.
Speaker 1: Do we have bumb ones? No, you don't have bumbs I'm a bum chocolate.
Speaker 2: No one's sick. I just want to get some botamins for me, Stella. The kids tell Bandit that he's a liar. What is he lying about? According to Bluie, they.
Speaker 3: Tell him that he's a liar because he said no one is sick, but Coco is sick.
Speaker 1: He has to go home at lunch. I hope she's okay. Maybe she has bum works.
Speaker 2: I'm not very easy to catch. They're sure is a lot of bum worm talk. But Bandit has to get back to what's actually going on. Stella, What does he needed there?
Speaker 3: He needs some vitamins to give him more energy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he says he's been tired a lot, Amanda, as a parent, is that something that you can relate to?
Speaker 4: Aerhabsolutely.
Speaker 2: The girls are concerned they might be the cause of him being tired all the time. And what does he tell them.
Speaker 4: He tells them that sometimes he feels old, but the girls actually make him feel young.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it can be both, right, mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you see yourself in that statement? Also?
Speaker 4: Oh? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I was saying before, I feel young at heart and I love doing some of the things that these guys do. And sometimes Yeah, it's aches and pains that make me realize that, No, I am not a young young person anymore.
Speaker 4: It's same here. Yeah, I like to do some of the same things the kids do and joke around with them, kind of like I'm a kid too. But ooh, end of the day, I am crashing out because I'm so tired and my leg's hurt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Henry, when the girls are on their way to the chemist, we see the backseat of the car. What does it look like.
Speaker 3: It looks like a mess. There is food everywhere for some reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like that used to happen in our car. Not so much anymore, but when you guys were little. Oh my gosh, if I had to take a car seat out, there'd be so many puffs underneath.
Speaker 4: There are French fries.
Speaker 2: They're all excited when they pull up to the pharmacy. What are they excited about, Henry.
Speaker 3: They're excited because they see TVs on the inside and they're on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the security cameras, and they have the TVs so that you can see that they can see you, and that's called closed circuit television CCTV, and it shows the other areas of the store, which immediately becomes exciting. They decide they're going to stay right there and Stella. Who do they see in the store right away?
Speaker 3: They see Coco and her mom.
Speaker 2: What does it look like they're doing?
Speaker 3: They are waiting for some kind of prescription.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it looks like, doesn't it. Yeah, the girls sure are excited when they see her, Amanda. Who do they see next?
Speaker 4: We see their friends, three terriers from school, and it looks like they're hanging out in the makeup aisle while mom is testing out some different shades of lipstick, and one of the terrier's comments, this place smells like grandma's house.
Speaker 2: Do you remember what color that she saw that she was really intrigued by.
Speaker 4: I don't. Oh scarlet bombshell?
Speaker 2: Yep, scarlet bombshell. Boy? Oh boy, I bet that is something Henry. What happens?
Speaker 3: Then the terriers see Bluey and Bingo on the TV and they all start dancing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So every security camera has a TV that shows the other areas of the store, and it's flipping through them one at a time. You guys have seen that in stores, I'm sure. Yeah. They see each other and they are having a time Henry. Who do they see next?
Speaker 3: They see Winton and he's looking around, and then he sees them on the TV and then he starts dancing.
Speaker 2: Too, And what is his dad looking at?
Speaker 3: His dad's looking at some deodorant and.
Speaker 2: He tries it right there in the aisle, doesn't he? Yeah, yeah, that's why when I buy spray de theodor, I always grab the can all the way in the back, just in case, just in case. That's the one the employees like to use whenever they're having a tough day at work. Stella, the girls are really wanting Coco to see them, but she hasn't looked and not even the dance is working out. So what do they decide they're gonna do.
Speaker 3: They decide that they are going to go and try to find her.
Speaker 2: So what's their plan? Who goes?
Speaker 3: Their plan is that Bingo is gonna start looking around the store and whenever she sees on the TVs, she's gonna look up at Blue and Bluie is going to try to help her go in the direction that she's supposed to find Coco at.
Speaker 2: That's really pretty clever. Do you think that would work? Not?
Speaker 3: Really, because like, how does Blue know where Cocoa is, because like she's even gonna work Coco is, So how is she going to point her in the right way?
Speaker 2: Amanda, how do you think that could work out? Well?
Speaker 4: The TVs flip back and forth right to show different sections so she can see kind of where Cocoa is. I don't know, Yeah, I just think she can kind of see where Coco is, and she can kind of see where Bingo is, and then she can just kind of guide her which way to turn to get there.
Speaker 2: Right, if she sees something that looks familiar that Bingo's standing close to, she can say, oh, that's right next to where I can see Coco, right, and she's hoping that they'll get close.
Speaker 4: It's a good idea.
Speaker 2: It's a great idea. Bingo heads out to ask Dad if it's okay. First thing, and he's in the vitamin aisle and an employee's helping him, and I love that. At this point, the dialogue becomes very sparse. We don't hear the grown ups talking anymore, and it's just music, and we get to see them do what they're gonna do. Henry, what is the very first thing Bingo does after Bandit tells her it's okay.
Speaker 3: She runs into Winton, and then Winton asked his dad if he can help Bingo look for cocoh.
Speaker 2: While they're looking around, they see something in the aisle and what was it?
Speaker 3: It was a really long line of toilet paper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was the very end of a toilet paper roll. And when they followed it, who did it lead to the terriers? And what was right next to the terriers?
Speaker 3: Toilet paper?
Speaker 2: You just play a toilet paper and I guess, you know what, That's what I would have done when I was a kid, And let's be real, that's probably what I would do right now if I walked in there and there was like a roll of toilet paper on the floor. Oh well, that's why Amanda doesn't let me go to the store with her. Very often true, Stella, what do they do with the terriers?
Speaker 3: They decide to let the terriers help them find cocoa, So they're all going.
Speaker 2: To take off in the store. But Bingo has a great idea. What do they do? Stella?
Speaker 3: They all split up and go in separate directions so they have a higher chance of finding cocoa.
Speaker 2: And how does it go? Right away?
Speaker 3: Almost right away? Bingo and Winton bump into each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they crash at an intersection, and luckily it wasn't an instance where somebody gets hurt and starts crying in the store. They had a good laugh, didn't they, Amanda?
Speaker 4: They did.
Speaker 2: At this point, we see Wynton's dad run into somebody he knows, Amanda, who was it?
Speaker 4: He ran into the terrier's mom in the makeup aisle.
Speaker 2: Still, yeah, and I loved it. Right Then the camera splits into like four cameras on the screen and we see him do something on the sly Amanda, what is it?
Speaker 4: He was checking his breath before he spoke to her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he sprays the breath spray in his mouth. That's so cute. He must think she's pretty cute. Listen, before I was married to your mom, a store like that was a great place to.
Speaker 4: Pick up chicks.
Speaker 2: How dare you? But yes, maybe that's someplace where you would meet a nice person. I don't know. I wish I hadn't brought it up.
Speaker 3: Now you bear it it out then.
Speaker 2: Nope, it's staying. It's in there.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: Will Banda is having trouble figuring out the vitamins, and they still can't find cocoa anywhere, and they're starting to run out of options. Amanda, what does Bingo see?
Speaker 4: She sees the cardboard cutout of the chemist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the stand up and it's pointing into the area, which I thought was pretty cool the way they used products to sort of turn that into almost a cubicle. Yeah, where stuff was surrounded and she's right there. But does she find cocoa?
Speaker 4: She does not, h.
Speaker 2: They are having such a hard time.
Speaker 4: Well back up, you don't see you got kids.
Speaker 2: Bingo comes over and Bluie is defeated. Henry, what happens?
Speaker 3: Louie sees Bingo come over and Louie asks, wait, how are you here? So fascinating? She's like, wait, just go back the way you came a little bit d ban It says, Coco's right there, And did they all go running over?
Speaker 2: Yeah. It turns out that they were just a few feet.
Speaker 3: Away the whole time.
Speaker 2: And you see the girls, they're so happy. There's something about watching kids and their unteathered joy. They're just not afraid to celebrate how fun life is. And they start dancing right away. Stella, what happens when they start their dance party?
Speaker 3: Winton and Terriers start dancing and you can see them on the TVs.
Speaker 2: But who else sees him and starts dancing band It, Yeah, he sees it, and he can't help himself. He's so moved by how much fun they're having and how they use the closed circuit televisions to have fun in the store. He was blown away. And Amanda, how do you think that made him feel?
Speaker 4: I think it made him feel young.
Speaker 2: It did, then, that's what he was talking about. It made him feel like a young man. Well, he got his vitamins and he says that's going to give him some more energy. Amanda, what did they ask him?
Speaker 4: The girls asked Bandit if they needed more energy, and he said, nah, I think you're just fine. Then Bandit asked the girls how Coco is doing.
Speaker 2: He's okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she's fine. I think she's got bumworms. Oh.
Speaker 2: I was really hoping we'd get another bum worms mentioned in there, and we did. I'll tell you one thing about this show. It's really led to some interesting conversations with the four of us about certain things, including bumbworms. Would you agree with that, Henry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would agree with that.
Speaker 2: And that was the episode Henry did we miss anything.
Speaker 3: Nope, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what it's time for.
Speaker 4: Did we learn anything today?
Speaker 2: Amanda? Could you tell us what were we supposed to learn today?
Speaker 4: I think what we were supposed to learn is that no matter what your age, you can always feel young at heart.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's really good. Anybody else?
Speaker 3: I think what mom said is a really good answer, and I agree with her on it. What about you, Stella, I'm honestly not sure, but I agree with Mom. I think what she said was pretty good.
Speaker 2: I think so too. I have a couple of things I might tack on to that that, yeah, you're only as old as you feel. But there's something about seeing people having fun that is infectious. You see them having fun and bandit is like, oh my gosh, that looks like a blast, and it blesses his soul. And then now he's having fun and in the moment, and you realize that the grown ups are they're taking life seriously as one does, and the kids are in the exact same environment and they're having this big old time. And the adults, when you think about it, are literally just one tiny step away from having a blast if they would just stop being concerned about what other people are thinking that they could be having that same kind of fun. They're literally in the exact same environment, but the only difference is is their take on what life is about. And for kids, life is about friendship and having fun, and they're so excited to see each other outside of school. It's just so cute, it really is. It's kind of funny. Remember when you were young and you would run into one of your friends at the store just by random happenstance.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: It seemed wild, didn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, And then you'd be so excited to see them, and then you would both stand there like it's like you didn't know what to say.
Speaker 2: Now. I don't know if you kids would relate to this, but Amanda, what was the wildest thing to see out in public, like at a store or something?
Speaker 4: A teacher?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Did you guys ever feel that way if we'd run into one of your teachers at a store? No, Oh my gosh, what I would young?
Speaker 4: That blew my mind, Like teachers are at a store or I thought they lived at school, you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, I couldn't imagine them outside of the school anyway. You guys just don't understand I guess probably not.
Speaker 3: I understand.
Speaker 2: Does anybody have any parting thoughts about the episode?
Speaker 3: Yes, Henry, I only have one thing to say, bumworms, Okay.
Speaker 4: I just thought it was really cute how when each of the friends saw each other on the TV screens, just how excited they got.
Speaker 2: I thought that was super sweet too, because your friends are so important to you. And I think about these kids whenever they would see their friends, especially when they were younger and they were a lot more expressive and not reserved at all. Just how they would be Stella and her little friends flipping out when they see each other. And kids always want to hug each other, and as adults were firm handshake, yeah, or a church the handshake with the kind of the one arm hug thing, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought it was cute, you know, happy Coco, Blue and Binowhar whenever they all finally found each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was cute. It is really sweet to see the kids together. I love that and I really love that Bandit was moved by it because there really is something to be said that the energy of young people, what that can do for older people is amazing. You see it with animals, especially all the time, when you introduce, say, a young kitten to an older cat, the older cat will become much more kitten like and play more and that sort of thing. And that happens at work too for me, when a young person is in theleadership and their excitement for things that maybe I stop looking at with as much joy as they do. That kind of thing. It's really really a neat dynamic.
Speaker 4: It is because I feel that way my coworker, because she's younger than me. Her youngness makes me feel a little younger too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I totally understand where you're coming from. Well, guys, we think Bluie is awesome. And until next time, we are out of here.
Speaker 3: Bye guys, Bye bye.