Speaker 1: This is Dan Caples and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Continuing, the American Way depends upon electing Donald Trump as president, right, and what does Trump need to do to win? I'm about to share a profound thought, and humbly I submit to you that over the decades I should have earned your trust on this because I've come out in the past and said, hey, I'm going to share with you something now that's profound, goes against what everybody else is saying. But trust me, it'll prove to be true. Whether it was two weeks after the murders, O. J. Simpson's going to be acquitted, whether it was two years in advance, Joe Biden's not going to be the demnominee, and there are others, but here's a big one. Here's a big one. There is a clear path to victory for President Trump, and it depends upon the correct messaging has to shift gears right now. No more talking about Kamala Harris as a dummy or stupid to the extent that she lacks that that intellectual skill to be president. The American people can see that it's been on full display. But what will ring true with every honest person, every honest person, and the contrast with you, mister president, could not be more clear. Is strength versus weakness. Your messaging, your path to victory is to relentlessly hammer her as too weak to be president. Everybody knows it's true, and everybody knows you are strong, even before, even before President Trump literally jumped up to stare down an active shooter. Remember when he jumped up there, there could have still been an active shooter. So the contrast between Trump and Harris strong Trump versus weak Harris could not be more clear. And to many many voters will be much more important than any individu issue. And I understand we need to be hammering, you know, these extraordinarily radical sash socialist, communist positions she has on big issues. Got to hammer that. But there are certain things that transcend the issues, and very few people want a weak president. She is clearly extraordinarily weak, to the point where she hasn't been able to do an interview on her own. Still can't the most. She's going to be walking into this extremely friendly interview with Danna Bash from CNN that's recorded, not live, and she has to bring Tim Walls with her. So no, this is how you win. There are an awful lot of people who don't like you, but they like strength, and they know you're strong, and they want a strong president in a dangerous world. So, mister President, hammer weakness, her weakness, too weak to be president. If you need some variety, throw in fake because she's obviously fake. Any honest person can see that. And you are very authentic. Whether people like you or hate you, you are the most authentic politician that we've seen in our lifetime. So hammer those key, those key contrasts between the two of you, that that is the path to victory eight five five forour zero five eight two to five to five in the number. Glad you're here, would like your reaction to that big, big, big gift to the Trump campaign today from the Biden White House, and that is coming out. Can you believe they did this right? It's like Wiley coyote coming out and once again bringing charges against President Trump. Now these are the old charges which are dressed up as new because they had to take some stuff out because of the Supreme Court immunity ruling. But how stupid. Well, unless, of course, the Biden White House wants Harris to lose, which there is no doubt in my mind that Joe Potten wants Harris to lose. You really think Biden wants the people who have humiliated him, deposed him, pulled off the coup, ran him out as the nominee. You think he wants those people to succeed, Not one chance in a trillion. But but Jack Smith now, Jack Smith now filing a new indictment against Trump. What a gift to the campaign because what's that going to say to any persuadable voter out there? What's that going to say to voters on the right, because Trump needs massive, ferocious turnout from the right, what that's going to say is they can't beat him at the polls, so they're trying to put him in jail again. Every time they've pulled this Banana Republic bs, it has helped Trump because you have so many voters. They may despise Trump, but they don't want their kids growing up in a Banana Republic where you're jailing political opponents, so very boneheaded moved politically, and I think it's all been wrong legally, as we've discussed before, but very boneheaded moved politically to now be charging Donald Trump, especially as he hits this point Ryan that I think both of us have been predicting where Kamala Harris, Kamala Harris tops out on this sugar high and her numbers start dropping, and now that's not going to be every pole right. I mean, there are a lot of different ways that industry media, regime media lies to you, and one of the ways they do it is through polling to try to discourage Republicans, discourage Republican and suppress Republican fundraising and turnout, encourage the left. But the point I was making at the start of the show was, Man, isn't this suspicious that you have the end of the DNC on Thursday night and then normally you have industry media put out these big polls on Sundays. Well, you know they had to have been licking their chops, rubbing their hands together, ready to publish all these polls coming out of the DNC, big spike for Kamala Harris. I expected that. I told you that I expected that we'd see Harris up around a seven to ten point lead and the national polls in the Sunday polling reports, and then it would gradually begin to decrease. But once it started to fall, there's not much out there to stop the fall. Right, So listen to this Reuters. You cannot be any more in the tank for Kamala Harris than Reuter's. And so Reuter's just comes out with this poll, comes out with this poll today. And what does this poll say. Well, the headlines they report today on the poll is Trump's edge over Harris on economy, crime slips. But wait a second, Well, why isn't the headline talking about who's winning? Because that's like Rian when they always used to talk about t Bow's passing stats, and I'd come back and say, well, wait a second, is he winning games? Or oh no, let's talk about the passing stats. No, I want to know who's winning. Well, guess what you dig into this Reuter's poll, and the article starts this way, Donald Trump's advantage over Kamala Harrison economy and crime is eroding among US voters, a sign the Democrat vice president's campaign is gathering momentum. Well, wait a second. I did a little research, Ryan, I'm kind of known for that, right, I did a little research. I went back. I looked at the last Ruter's poll that they did, which was in late July. Kamala Harris was up in the last Router's poll. And in this Ruter's poll, Kamala.
Speaker 2: Harris is.
Speaker 1: What was she she was up to and now she's up one one So she's losing ground between their last poll and this poll. Right, So how she gained momentum.
Speaker 2: That's called burying the lead. So that's one.
Speaker 1: About how she gaining momentum.
Speaker 3: They're cherry picking, right for there's siveral whinings and the narratives that they wanted to advance. Dan and I'll go to James Carville, of all people who appeared on real Time with Bill Maher over the weekend. He keeps trying to tell his Democrat friends. He goes, don't get misled by these polls, and especially just right now in the wave of this joy and you know, love, affair, honeymoon, et cetera. He said, I Kamala Harris doesn't have a lead of three or more in the national polls, She's going to lose.
Speaker 2: That's James Carville.
Speaker 1: Well, and I think the lead has to be more than that.
Speaker 3: But my poles because it might not translate to the vote, right, because right, I think it needs to be more four to five, etc.
Speaker 1: But in any case, here's my point Reuters, which is essentially an extension of the Harris campaign. They sat on this pole. By the way, they sat on this pole for a couple of days because they didn't want to be the big buzz kill. But now they put the poll out and coming out of the DNC, she's actually lost ground against Trump. And that's in Reuters.
Speaker 2: How much of that is RFK on Friday the endorsement, Well, that.
Speaker 1: Would have been the last day they were in the field. I think.
Speaker 3: Okay, so yeah, but so it might be even worse, is what we're saying, right exactly.
Speaker 1: So all I'm saying is, and we've got a lot to talk about, and I love your reacting this. All I'm saying is what is out there now? It looks like political gravity's taking over. And by the way, the Trump campaign got massively outspent in the swing states in August, and yet she is peaking, and it appears that Trump is now regaining ground already, So what is out there to break the fall other than the Kamala Harris speech on September ten where should be protected by ABC? And some will label at a debate, what's out there to break her fall?
Speaker 2: Eight five five for?
Speaker 1: Is her five A two five five the number text us d an five seven seven three.
Speaker 2: Nine And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Eighteen months not one soldier was killed under mine and I spoke to Abdul.
Speaker 1: I told Abdul he can't do that. I can't do it. It's gonna be bad.
Speaker 4: Abdul, and he said, your excellency, but why do you send me a picture of my house?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Did I send that to you?
Speaker 5: I didn't.
Speaker 2: Could I send you a picture of it?
Speaker 1: Did I send you a picture?
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't remember that, Abdulla.
Speaker 1: The guy's gonna win just because he's funny, just because he's funny. But again, if you just joined us, thank you. My point to the president is, please, sir, your main message is she is two week two weak to be president. And you know you can also say two feet fake, but lead with the weakness because that's so critical to so many people. Stop saying she's dumb, Stop saying she's stupid. There are so many women and this is what I think a lot of people don't appreciate Ryan, and I'd love to hear from women on this as well, but that there are so many women who since the time they were little girls, they have been called dumb and they have been called stupid, even though they're the opposite of that. It's for many women, it's like the N word for women of all colors being called dumb and being called stupid by guys who are insecure or guys who just want to hurt them or whatever. And so when President Trump calls her, Now, if it's Joe Biden, you can call him dumb stupid all day, who cares. But when it's a woman you're calling dumber stupid. You are losing the votes of females every time you say.
Speaker 3: I think there's this other ways to better communicate that, including the story he just told, which there's a humorous element to it. But I believe it was Pete Hegseth or maybe one other that told the actual story what happened in that room.
Speaker 2: Abdul was in the room.
Speaker 3: You know, they're negotiating with him, and Donald Trump literally stands up, puts the photo of Abdul's home right in front of him, walks out the door.
Speaker 2: That's a ball of badass move right there.
Speaker 3: And the contrast, Stan is I cannot see it, and I would afford this grace if I thought it would be true. I cannot see Kamala Harris executing that kind of money.
Speaker 1: But that's the point. Listen. The way labels work, when they work is they're true. They're undeniably true. It doesn't take deep thought, they're instantly true. It's visceral. And when somebody calls her week, it's not name calling, it's not a pejorative because everythinking person knows it's true. And what do people want their president? First and foremost, you know that they want to be protected, they want our nation protected. And so this contrast Trump, even before his heroism during the assassination attempt, Trump's strong, Harris weak, no question, go with it.
Speaker 2: And that's the one extra point.
Speaker 3: These fools, these absolute I mean they are and it's not Kamala. I'm just saying the pundits that are always afraid to debate Kamala. Guy got shot in the ear, got up raised his fists, said fight, fight, fight, Pretty sure he's not afraid of debatessible.
Speaker 1: I will give money to people on the other side who want to just base the campaign on Trump's afraid, right, because all that does is expose the attacker as a liar. But I'm saying, mister President, play to your strengths. Literally, you are strong. You have proven that there was peace during your term. Look how you handle the assassination attempt. You are undeniably strong. She is undeniably pathetically weak. I mean, my lord, she's finally agreed to an interview and she has to bring Tim Walls. She cannot sit down with a friendly interviewer without Tim Wall's President. I got to tell you right now, I want to open that up to people eight five five for zero five eight two five five text d an five seven seven three nine you know, all red hat, blue head aside. What does it tell you that she has to bring Tim Walls to that interview? I mean I'm asking, literally, I'm asking clinically, what does that tell you. Let's go out to Westminster, welcome Bob to the dan Kaplis Show. How you doing, Bob?
Speaker 5: Oh, good guys, and you.
Speaker 1: Living the dream my friend.
Speaker 5: All right, well, I'm mon. You know Jane Fonda now when she should decide the NA aircraft during the Vietnam War in Hanoi, and she said it's the American people and said what communism was. You would hope you would play on your knees that we would someday become communism. A socialist think we should strive toward a socialist society, all the way to communism. Now tell me, do you think that being unpatriotic and being a communist is stupid?
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's evil. It's worse than stupid to want America to be communist. It's evil. And listen, I'm not saying Donald Trump has to abandon all other messaging. I'm saying his central message is she's too weak to be president. Now, another message that we should see is, as someone published, it's ELECTROUMP stop Communism. And I think that's an important messa to get out there as well. But you've got to have consistency. I think you've got to have that lead point of she is too weak to be president. This is a choice election between strengths and weakness. Eight five five for zero five A two five five. The number. Let's get to some more of that red hot sound today. Some Texters as well. Uh Dan, every person thinks that Harris as dumb as a box of rocks too. Hey, fine, listen, when you look at all this video out there of her, that there's every reason to believe that that she does not have and I call it processing issues, that she doesn't have the abilities, the intellectual abilities to be president. If people want to view that is dumb, stupid, whatever they want to view it as. I don't think she's dumb or stupid. I think there are other issues, but she's incapable intellectually of being president. Here's my point, though, if you want to win, if that matters actually winning this race, stop calling her dumb and stupid. You know, people can see there's there's some kind of intellectual problem there. People know that already. But I just think President Trump is turning off so many women voters when he says that, and in ways that he probably does not realize. The guy is so brilliant in so many different ways, but I think that line of attack is really hurting him and it drives me crazy when he's doing so many other things. Well, but there's this obvious winner right in front of him. That's undeniably true. Can anybody mention to me right now, Can anybody point out a nominee of either party in our lifetimes or any lifetime who has been so obviously weak as she is, or who's been weaker than her? Ryan, you're the historian, Yeah, can you point one out to Cocus. I'm just talking about he was not a weak man. He had that goofy helmet helmet picture. He said the stupid thing about if his wife is raped. But you look at hard but anybody this obviously weak.
Speaker 3: He's the only one that comes close in a presidential race of candidates that I remember in my lifetime. And to your point, I do think that he did project tremendous intelligence. Michael Ducaccus was a very smart guy, almost to his own detriment. He seemed out of touch and above the fray. And he tried to answer that question about Kitty do Caucus from Bernard Shaw in an intellectual way rather than feeling any kind of emotion. So that would be the one that stands out to me.
Speaker 1: And I challenge you and those who are on the left who listening to the show, thank you for being here. But can you think of any major party nominee in our lifetime or any lifetime as obviously weak as Kamala Harris. Not talking about a pejorative or name calling. I'm talking about how Trump should message and among many other things. When we come back a text which has literally made my year, I feel like everything's been worth it. You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Dan Kapliss Show podcast. How are you feeling about the switch?
Speaker 3: I mean this switch now, we went through a very open process process.
Speaker 1: It was bottom up, you know that.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what I've told Yes, it was the Blitz primary.
Speaker 6: That's what I call very very fast, thirty minutes convention.
Speaker 1: Yeah, It'skevin Newsom talking about it being a thirty minute convention, et cetera. Listen, here's my point. Gavin Newsom doesn't come out and talk like that if he expects Kamala Harris to win. Right, that said to me, very very revealing. If you just joined us, thank you. We're here to put a smile on your face. And if, like me, you want Trump to win, then the overall polling that we're seeing right now should be very encouraging to you know, there's not one poll showing Trump I had five or anything like that. I wouldn't believe it if it's said that right now, because these things happen incrementally. But you're looking for the trend line, right and the trend lines right now all very encouraging for Trump, all very consistent with what we were predicting on this show for the last two or three weeks. And it looks like Harris has peaked and is starting to drop. And if that trend line holds, and I think that it will, then what's there to stop it other than her speech on ABC on September tenth, where she'll be protected by the ABC anchor. Some are billing it as a debate, but it seems to me Ryan as we look out across the horizon, and one thing we can be sure of right now is that something very, very major and unexpected is going to happen between now on election date. Whether it's on the world scene, whether it's domestically whatever, that's just the reality of the world we live in. But what I believe at this point is that unless something dramatic happens to change the arc, Trump is tacking toward Victor. And we can break that down micro if you like. But here here's my point. When it comes to this Kamala Harris speech on September tenth, where she'll have the biggest audience of her life and she will be completely protected by ABC, the KAN September tenth is not Kamala Harris because she will not be allowed to fail. Whatever those ABC anchors have to do to protect her, they will. The K on September tenth is how President Trump handles himself. And if he handles himself well, and that's the last debate, then barring Martians landing, he's he's gonna win. Let's go back to the phone lines, Adam and Severance. Here on the Dan kaplis, She'll welcome. Hi.
Speaker 7: How you doing Dan?
Speaker 1: I'm living the dream? Thank you? What are you working on there? It sounds pretty serious.
Speaker 7: Oh just see, you'll get ready to grill some food.
Speaker 1: Wonderful what are you having?
Speaker 7: But I am personally, I am all all in for this, this interview with Harris and Wald because what's going to happen, Oh, it's gonna beautiful. What's going to happen is Kamal's going to start to flounder on a question, and Tim Walls is going to jump in and rescue her and man explain her on life, Oh Gods by a beta male. Wow, get man explained by a beta male. And at that point it does not matter what he mean. There's no chance you could think she can handle the Vladimer putin.
Speaker 1: See that is brilliant, brilliant thinking from Severance Colorado right there, Think about that, How weak it is that that she has to bring someone to a recorded debate with the friendly interviewer and listen that the cabal around her, they have horrible ideas for this country, but they're obviously very smart people. So the cabal around her, the last thing in the world they would be doing is sending waltzing with her unless they had to, unless she was unable to handle it her. But I'm asking you to really think deeply about this. Why do you think the cabal, why do you think her handlers? Why do you think she concluded she could not do this interview herself, knowing that the fact she had to bring Walls was going to make her look bad. What do you think is going on there? And what a great point from our caller from Severance that if Walls starts bailing her out, because let's face it, he is not the sharpest knife in any drawer and he is there are plenty issues there and just comes across as well. I don't want to use pejoratives, but if he starts bailing her out. And it was funny, Ryan, because I was going to point out to you during a break there was some video running on one of the stations the way she's starting to look at Walls in some of these joint appearances where he's being so flipping goofy and he's grabbing her hand and he's dancing around like some kind of weirdo. Yeah, she starting to look aggravated.
Speaker 2: Tim Walls.
Speaker 3: I'm a motivational speaker that I live in event.
Speaker 1: That's that's a brilliant point. What if he jumps in to try to save her? Wow? That that is so. But but I come back to my question. The cabal knows that they know how bad it looks to send him in with her, So why why do they feel they have to do that? But here's that text I mentioned before the break that really does I mean, I'm telling you it makes my year. And and this texture says and then then I'll explain it at the end, Texture says Dan, you almost had a righteous case today. I was pulling out making a left turn and something told me to stop. I turned to my right and this car was sliding through the intersection. It stopped right in front of me where I was just about to be before I slammed on the brakes. I had the left arrow. Her light was red. Thank you for your PSA. I just got to That makes my year because we all want to feel like we've contributed something. But the PSA that the texter is talking about is often on the show. I will say, please tell your fam Tell the kids at dinner, if they're off at college or something or in the military, to write them a letter. Nobody writes letters, email them. But the point being this, the message is, when the light turns green, look both ways. Ingrain that and grain that into your head and grade that into your family's heads. When the light turns green, look both ways. When the light turns green, don't just drive forward. Because I'm telling you from the job I do representing victims and catastrophic injury cases and just from living life. It has exploded over the last few years. People not only blowing red lights, but blowing red lights a second or two after they've turn red, and blowing red lights at full speed. So please, when the light turns green, look both ways before you go. And I would say Ryan, this calendar year, I've probably had it happen four to five times minimum, where wow, I've had a full green, which means they've had a read for at least a second to two and somebody blows through that intersection, as we'll speak, probably four times this.
Speaker 3: Year, thinks about that many several times where I do keep the capitalist's rule in mind, thank you, and just that momentary pause, because there's people and they treat the red light like it's kind of a suggestion.
Speaker 1: Right right an orange And you won't be surprised here that, at least in my practice, it's much of the worst that we see out there happens with people just blowing through red lights, blowing through stops. But when the light turns green, look both ways. Texter Dan Camellian Harris will not be able to hide much longer, keep saying she is downright a communist. Listens, I think Trump's main message, and I think you'd agree with me. And if you disagree, please call us. You've got to have, especially with twoths left, you've got to have one clear overarching message, and his message needs to be too weak to be president. She's too weak to be president. This is a choice between strength and weakness. Just rings true sub message. She's fake and I'm real. So she's too weak and she's too fake. But lead with that weakness. Drop the dummy thing, right, But you can have this other point Ryan about her, about her advocating these communist ideals.
Speaker 3: Well, if she's got so much to work with it, I don't think she's adhered to any principles. I think our previous Texter nailed it. She is a literal sociopath. She vacillates on positions, unmoored to principles, doesn't stand for anything, will follow whichever way the wind blows or the dollar the donor dollars go. And I'm I'm not hopeful, but I'm looking to Thursday night and if Dana Bash simply all she's got to do is have a list in front of her, Dana every position she's ever flipped, And I go, why did.
Speaker 2: You flip on this? Why do you flip on this? Why do you flip on this and go through that list.
Speaker 1: And I have no doubt. I'll bet you, I'll bet you Tomahawk right now, I have no doubt that Dana Bash will ask her some hard questions that will be absolutely meaningless because Dana Bash will not ask the tough follow up questions. She will ask the initial hard question doesn't matter. All that matters is the follow up question. And Dana Bash will not do that. But but huff the thought of our caller from Severance, what if walls? And he may not be able to help himself right because he is.
Speaker 6: Night it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he may not be able to help himself. He may man explain as the caller said. Yeah, Oh, wouldn't you love to have one of those moments?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 1: When we come back, and keep in mind as well for Thursday, this is all taped. CNN can edit out anything they want to. This is all taped. How weak is that?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 1: When we come back, another big favor from the Biden administration to Donald Trump. Today you're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 2: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Eighteen months not one soldier was killed under Mine.
Speaker 1: When I spoke to Abdul told Abdul. He can't do that, can't do it. It's gonna be bad, Abdul.
Speaker 5: And he said, Uh, your excellency, but.
Speaker 4: Why do you send me a picture of my house?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Did I send that to you?
Speaker 6: I didn't.
Speaker 1: Did I send you.
Speaker 7: A picture of it?
Speaker 2: Did I send you a picture him? I don't remember that, Abdul.
Speaker 1: See, that's the pats of victory for President Trump. Don't call her dumb, don't call her stupid, talk about her weakness. She is too weak to be president. Trump is obviously strong, He's shown that so many ways. She is obviously weak. It's not name calling, it's obviously true. That's why this messaging will stick and it will work. So eight five five Z five eight two five five. Uh did you see this Governor Brian Kemp coming out and saying there is no path to victory for President Trump without Georgia. There's no path for former President Trump to get to two seventy without Georgia. Now, Kemp has said he's all in for Trump, and he may very well be right about that because Georgia has sixteen, right, they have sixteen Electoral College votes.
Speaker 2: It would be very difficult without Georgia. But not impossible.
Speaker 3: I still think the Keystone State is the key to this election pencil.
Speaker 1: And I think Donald Trump has a type of advantage there that we've never seen before. This bond because he responded so heroically to an assassination attempt on Pennsylvania soil. I think that's a bond that's going to pay off an election day. Let's go to Eerie Mike. We've missed Eerie Mike. It's been a while. Welcome back to the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Dan.
Speaker 1: What do you think of my friend?
Speaker 6: I was driving? Well, I was driving and I heard you speaking about hness and shakeness and but you were referring to Kamala Harrison. I was just thinking that man, you could just as easily be talking about Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, please make your case.
Speaker 6: I can't think of anybody weaker or shaker than.
Speaker 1: Him, Can you be a little more specific?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 6: So, his fakeness, his hair, his coloring, his lies about his his being an astute businessman, he has no business acumen whatsoever. He is he is pretended to be a.
Speaker 1: Bill that's right. Kamala Towers, Yeah, we stayed at Kamala Towers Hotel. Yeah, I remember that and and so okay, you got hair, and you got he's a fake successful businessman and somebody built all those buildings and put the money in his account. What do you have in the weakness.
Speaker 6: Category, weakness of character?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, anything else there? You want me to go on? Yes, I do.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: That's why I say back it up or packet up, Mike, give us specifics.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, he believes. He believes that a test, a test for something that my mother has taken because she is in early stages of dementia, is a cognitive test. That is weakness of mind.
Speaker 1: If if that's all you got, my friend, if that's all you got, just wave the white flag right now? What what Michael? You would help yourself so much if you just admitted and conceded what should be conceded. Donald Trump has a well deserved reputation for strength, whether it's just getting back to his feet to stare down an active shooter, whether it's taking on the evil powers in the world. And obviously we had peace, relative peace compared to anybody else during his ten tenure at Donald Trump is known for his strength. Do you believe that Kamala Harris is known for strength.
Speaker 6: I'm not arguing, okay.
Speaker 1: Right, but so, and thank you for conceding that. But but your unwillingness to acknowledge that that Trump is at the very least known for his strength and known for his authenticity. Would you agree that with Kamala Harris as well? She's obviously fake, She's obviously fake.
Speaker 6: He is not known for his authenticity. He's a pathological liar, Dan Well, everybody knows that. An he's thinking, honest person knows that.
Speaker 2: No, and I disagree with that, But.
Speaker 6: An honest person knows that.
Speaker 1: I disagree with that. But but here is what you're missing in all of that. Okay, listen, On occasion, does he say things that are not true? Yes, he does, but and I wish he didn't. Does he say less of those things than his opponent? Yes, far, far, far fewer. But here's the point. When I talk about authenticity, I talk about who's the real person?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: With with Donald Trump, what you see is what you get with Kamala Harris obviously, So she is literally a Hollywood production. She's somebody who had the opposite position on every major issue five weeks ago and today she's one hundred and eighty degrees different. She won't sit down for an interview, and now she'll only do it with Tim Wallas. She's obviously fake Trump. What you see is what you get. Oh okay, well, thank you Mike for filling me in on that. A fi five for zero five A two five five the number. Good thing is, Mike's not going to decide this election, and I'm not going to decide this election. This election is going to be decided by working men and women, primarily blue collar working men and women in six different states. And having had the incredible privilege to grow up in an amazing blue collar family and to work for people as a blue collar worker, as a caddy, as a car parker, as lots of other things. You're just talking about many of the best people in the world, and they are real, and they know what's real, and they know what's fake, and they know what's strong because they have to be strong to make it and keep a roof over their family's head and to keep moving forward and to make a good life for everybody. So they know what's real, they know what's fake, they know what's strong, they know what's weak, And any honest person is going to admit Trump is strong, Harris is weak. Trump is real, Harris is fake. Thank you, Ryan, Thank you Kelly. Join us tomorrow on The Dan Kaplo Show.