Speaker 1: You are about to witness amazing Emo.
Speaker 2: Has come in living Mon's property of all times.
Speaker 3: Yes, my bow suck on you bow down to your master. Then you did it. Then you did it.
Speaker 4: There you did. Allowed to play, Allowed to play, Allowed to play, coming to play.
Speaker 3: The sun is rising.
Speaker 4: Don't wake up, Wake up now, don't worry.
Speaker 5: We're all here to show you how.
Speaker 3: Jenna Witz horses.
Speaker 4: Rows Station k and Bot Home of the Listeners is a famuy.
Speaker 2: Don't turn downtown jass.
Speaker 3: Wait and say are you ready?
Speaker 4: Are you ready to jove in time to start to show?
Speaker 2: Plastick reply about Frisco.
Speaker 4: Wis the Big Man Mary Show?
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Organ Week.
Speaker 4: It's all such a war kick that makes up.
Speaker 3: The up in and make it hardcore.
Speaker 4: Hang up with me and then mess pick up your soul there line you're.
Speaker 3: On the air.
Speaker 6: Well, good morning, It's the Big Man Morning Show BMMS and whatever you'd like to say to eight two nine four five listen online website the rockskmod dot com. Past shows are available on iTunes search under b MMS. Listen with your cell phone get the iHeartRadio app, available from the app store of your cell phone provider. More on that at iHeartRadio dot com and we're on Facebook, Facebook dot com, Slash, BMMS six y nine. That's where you can hang out with us each and every day. Good Morning, Lindsey, Good morning corn, Good morning giveaway, Good morning tickets to give away to see Guns in Roses. Guns n' Roses is gonna be up in the thunder Ridge Nature Arena in Ridgdale, Missouri on Saturday, September twelfth. Get your tickets thunder Ridge Naturerena dot com. We've got listener emails, chance for you to get to know the show better. Ask any question that I'm sorry, listener emails where you can get advice about what's going on. And we've also got to Tell the Truth where you can get to know the show better. And then we've got Cleatson Cold Ones. Join us for cleetson Cold Ones all summer long. Your chance to have a drink with us and win a trips to a live soccer match celebrating all things soccer seems to be the world's attention right now.
Speaker 3: And we're gonna be out at Roosevelt's on.
Speaker 6: Cherry Street this Thursday from six pm to eight pm.
Speaker 3: They have a pretty good patio, pretty well enclosed good fanage.
Speaker 1: Only been there one time. It was during the holidays.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they are known for that. Yeah, they like to dress it up out there pretty good. Yeah, they go all out for that.
Speaker 6: There was a story in the news that I saw on social media and it got reposted, and I'm not sure if the repost was old or not, so I'm currently doing my diligence to search for it. But the headline essentially mentioned a.
Speaker 3: Man who's been convicted for having sex with an eleven year old and eleven year old getting giving.
Speaker 1: Birth bit of a local news right, yeah, yeah. I saw that, and I was like, oh, good lord.
Speaker 6: Why right, that's the the obvious, right and should should they get life?
Speaker 3: Of course? I think so. I think so.
Speaker 6: There's so many crazy things in that story. And then I was thinking about the idea that you know you're doing that. You get some people sometimes that say things like, oh I didn't know how old they were.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I get what you're saying. You meet somebody or whatever, you don't ask for idy having makeup look older what they are, but not in this guy's case. Not in this guy, No, they're eleven man. Yeah yeah, uh just to make sure that you and I are on the same page. We're talking about the stepdaughter, right, yeah, okay, yeah, I believe so, yeah, that's your stepdaughter. You know how old she is. Right, there's no excuse.
Speaker 3: There's a crazy stat out there that if.
Speaker 6: This isn't gonna be awesome for dude. Sorry, it's just a stat that if you are a woman and you have children and you get involved in it with another man, the likelihood of your child being sexually abused skyrockets.
Speaker 3: It's disgusting, just plain disgusting. I think it's also kind of weird.
Speaker 6: They made the kid carry the baby, right, because that means it had to have it happened at like ten year maybe at eleven.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm not saying that they should have done they should not have. But the reasoning behind it is because Voklahoma's latest abortion lawn. Sure, it's illegal unless case of rape and or, which I think is just that you would think you would think, But I'm not in the courts, so I'm not making that decision. I would have it is rape or incest, which technically they're not related, so it's not incest.
Speaker 6: And then I was thinking, like the kid's going to be ten right as the turns twenty one. Yeah, yeah, huh okay, it's just it's just wild to think about.
Speaker 1: Would you if you were the mother in this situation? Clearly, uh, your your husband's going to jail, right, he's serving life, and that your daughter was forced to carry.
Speaker 3: This to term?
Speaker 1: Do you do you keep the baby or do you put it up for adoption? Because I mean, there are options for that little girl to still have a future. Uh huh. I was going to say normal life, but that is out the window.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: Well, she had to give birth at eleven years their normal life, but I hear what you're saying, they're not going to get to be eleven. I think she's incapable of taking care of this child, right.
Speaker 3: The bullet end. The mother is going to have to take well, the mother of the child of the npsie, the grandmother there you go, Yeah, the grandmother's going to have to raise it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're absolutely right, because this eleven year old has no idea what to do.
Speaker 6: But I mean, to be fair, a lot of first time parents don't know what the hell they're doing. Not a second time don't either, But eleven is still trying to figure out like how to make mac cheese. Yeah right, yeah, it would be really hard for me to not get all Carly Haley on him. If you don't know that reference is a movie called a Book. In a movie called Time to Kill Well, Carly Haley, his daughter young age twelve, I think, gets raped. Takes place in the South. He's black played by Samuel Jackson. Matthew McConaughey is a lawyer who takes on the case to defend him because the fellas that did this. He waits for them to be transported through the courthouse and he steps.
Speaker 3: Out with a line of bullets and kills him. Yep, and he gets on trial for murder.
Speaker 6: Injures A deputy can't say, is that I'm blame, No, That's what I'm saying. Like it would I would have to surround myself with a committee of people to help me think clearly and to also.
Speaker 1: Keep my mind in the right spot to protect not only just you, but everybody else. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it would be. It might be one of the instances where I could see myself getting connected with the right people to make sure he has a really more, a more challenging time in prison than he thought he would right right, Yeah, I mean it would be and that's not good mental state. Vengeance is a dangerous thing. Yeah, never really works out. Nobody's ever Like, I'm glad I did that. I'm glad I got connected with the you know, some bad actors to get my vengeance.
Speaker 3: Because now you you oh favors. Remember when we took care of that thing for you in prison.
Speaker 6: Put this in your your back end wallet right right, and go to Mexico or go pick up a package for us, right, but.
Speaker 3: Don't.
Speaker 6: But it is exactly the right thing you need to be thinking about right now, because I don't know how you're gonna get all those.
Speaker 3: That's a you problem. We did a fair for you. Now you got to do that.
Speaker 7: You could just be did you bring me my cart and smokes like I asked for Nope?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, never that easy. No.
Speaker 6: Whatever your ask is, their ask is two to four times.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I feel like because of the situation, happy, Yes, they're happy to take care of that type.
Speaker 5: Of of deo.
Speaker 3: For nothing in this world is free.
Speaker 6: I I so I've never been involved in a crime syndicate. I've known some people that have. I've obviously watched plenty of book movies. I've read plenty of books about it. That world is an opportunistic world, right, So they don't go, you know what, how's our charity doing today, spider?
Speaker 3: Where we where are we at with? Uh? Just doing things pro bono?
Speaker 6: Yeah, because they're in the for profit business.
Speaker 3: Everything has the price.
Speaker 6: I'm I just can't. I can't imagine, and the guilt the mom must feel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you or not, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe she's maybe you think she's like good to it.
Speaker 7: No, but maybe she ignored it because that was her husband. Maybe she was jealous of her daughter.
Speaker 1: If she ignored it, that she would be in jail right now as well.
Speaker 3: For failure to report abuse.
Speaker 6: She got a fifteen year sentence for first kind of child neglect in five years for the each of the next like she got she got in trouble too, Okay, which she should if I'm being honest.
Speaker 3: For sure, she didn't. She did not protect They had to wait for a DNA test to come back.
Speaker 1: So that changes a lot of things about this because now mom's in jail, dads and stepdad's in jail. Right, You've got this young little girl who's forced to carry a baby who is now living with great grandma, her grandma, her grandma, her grandma and grandpa. More than likely so now her grandma and grandpa, who have already raised kids and are well beyond you know, having to deal with this, are now forced to raise another child in an infant. Yeah, there is no retirement for you. You're not going to the Grand Canyon.
Speaker 3: You're not going to.
Speaker 6: Parrot Bay, nor no cheeseburger in paradise for you.
Speaker 3: No, not at all.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that's also kind of like a grandfatherly, grandparently responsibility that you don't you maybe don't want to happen, but you know kind of what you signed up for when you decide to have a kid, right, I guess.
Speaker 7: I wonder where the eleven year olds by a logical.
Speaker 5: Dad, is.
Speaker 3: Not there? No, right, not there? Eleven years old man.
Speaker 6: Pregnancy alone on a quote unquote mature adult male or female, mostly male, but is already.
Speaker 3: Hard to navigate, right.
Speaker 6: Like a woman giving birth is a wild thing to witness an experience. And I didn't even get braided, and so for it's happened to just eleven year old who you know can't even really manage the idea that I can't get to stay up late, right, or what do you mean I can't play Nintendo right? Wild thing to think about. Mmm, And you got to be a public defender, so you probably had to defend make an argument why, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You're just doing your job right as as the PD, the public defender.
Speaker 5: If you probably didn't try that hard.
Speaker 3: I can't say is that I blame them? You know what, I can't say they blame them either.
Speaker 6: However, that's what you're hiring, yeah, to do you chose? You knew when you became a public defender or whatever that you were going to have to take on cases of people that did nefariously horrible, heinous malice.
Speaker 1: I guess that's that's where you just kind of plead for the best deal possible, you know, just to show something like I'm a public defender here and I do not want to defend this rapist, but it is my job, so let's, uh.
Speaker 3: Let's plea for a different deal.
Speaker 6: Or do you go, hey, I'm in this for the people that are wrongfully charged, and if I got to, you know, take on a few omelets, then.
Speaker 3: So be it, right. I guess that probably would be the best.
Speaker 6: I don't know, man, I mean every job's got right, you know the dog walker theory, right, No, no job is immune from having to pick up after the dog and the dog park.
Speaker 3: This just happens to be your dog in this case.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're in this case. Yeah, your your dog Deuce is a child rapist and he's the father. By the way, he's still the father.
Speaker 3: The father of this new baby. Yeah.
Speaker 6: And at some point the child has to be born, I'm sorry, has to learn. It's gonna gonna ask or find out on his own, on her own.
Speaker 7: Not well, if they do adopt it out, it never has to learn.
Speaker 3: The DNA will always the line will always be there, the new story will always be there.
Speaker 1: Right, And then the child might as it gets older, get curious, start asking questions, start doing some investigating, and then find out, Oh damn.
Speaker 6: You can try and hide it. That might even be worse. Why did you hide this from me?
Speaker 1: Because it's pretty heinous. Yeah, and I just as your parents, I'm trying to protect.
Speaker 6: You, right, but you're actually making it work now you're also being nefarious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not right, right right? See another thing to navigate.
Speaker 6: You're like, uh, all right, So we got tickets to give away to see Guns and Roses. They're gonna be up at the thunder Ridge Nature Arena on Saturday, September twelfth. Make sure you listened at seven thirty because's why we're gonna give those tickets away.
Speaker 3: We'll be back. Those quikies are stories that you.
Speaker 6: May have missed in the news where we cover them here. So let's go ahead and get started.
Speaker 8: It's time for news quakies, world news, local news and news that just makes you say, what the Here's Corbyn, Gimbe and Lindsay with what's going on News quakies from the Big Nine The Morning Show.
Speaker 3: In ninety seven five, AMoD.
Speaker 7: Man found guilty of money laundering after being caught with one hundred and twenty thousand dollars of cash that creaked of marijuana. This happens in Texas, where a jury took less than an hour to convict a man of money laundering, capping a case that started with a twenty twenty two traffic stop. The Carson County jury found and are Da Domos guilty on Friday, and a judge sentenced him to ten years in prison. Damos was arrested in twenty twenty two, after a traffic stop turned up more than one hundred and twenty thousand in vacuum sealed packages that a trooper said wreaked a fresh marijuana. Domos first claimed he was on a week long business trip and that the cash was meant for a legitimate equipment purchase, but during the three day trial, license plate reader data told a different story, showing a quick turnaround rather than a long trip. Then Damos testified that he lied because he thought that the troopers were gonna steal his money. I think he watched Meet We're the Millers one too many times.
Speaker 3: Totally right, Yeah, wreaked as a funny word. Uh huh, right, wreaked. He smells like weed so bad here. Weed doesn't smell van It does if you are not a fan of a gift. Yeah, so do farts.
Speaker 1: But whatever tweaches their own, nobody likes the smell of farts. I don't know man Sue's restaurant after finding.
Speaker 3: Teeth in his sandwich.
Speaker 1: The incident actually happened in New Jersey last April, but I guess it's all going to court now, so it's in the news. Fernando Rodriguez got on the old grub Hub, decided he wanted some Jersey Mikes, orders himself a sandwich. The sandwich arrives at his house, which seemed to be the sandwich was wrapped up, taped up, sealed up rather well, right, So he's like, mm mmm, kind of get me some sandwiches and he opens it up and holy crap, somebody's dentures is inside the sandwich.
Speaker 5: Sure they weren't his own, it's.
Speaker 3: Not as dentures.
Speaker 1: So he gets in his car and he he drives back up to the store and he's like, hey, these dentures are in my sandwich, and they like okay, so they just start doing their investigating. The police get involved, right, they start talking with the manager. They find out, okay, well it was this one gal who worked for the grub hub, a delivery driver by the name of Teresa Gildea, and they start questioning old Teresa, and Teresa's like, well, the dentures belonged to my dad. And when I was checking the order, checking a sandwich to make sure that it was right because there's lots of complaints from the store.
Speaker 3: About wrong orders.
Speaker 1: Somehow the dentures, my dad's dentures landed in the sandwich. How do you get denters to land in a sandwich and then as you're checking it and then like.
Speaker 3: Eh, just write it.
Speaker 5: Everything all right right in a wrapped sandwich.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well she unwrapped the sandwich to make sure that the sandwich was all right.
Speaker 3: That's what she says. That's what she says anyway.
Speaker 1: But there were her dad's dentures and somehow landed in this sandwich. Anyway, the cops weren't buying it right. She later on admitted that they were her own dentures. Uh so, old Fernando here after experiencing this is what they say, and I can't say is that I blame them. I would probably experience all this myself. A five pound.
Speaker 3: Somebody else's teeth and a sandwich. They says.
Speaker 1: He experienced extreme shock, disgusted, emotional distress, nausea, loss of appetite, and physical revulsion.
Speaker 3: Funny, yeah, I lost my appetite. Yeah.
Speaker 1: He said that finding a four kN object that came from another person's mouth in direct contact with the sandwich is not only shocking and offensive, but raises serious concerns about contamination and food safety. That's what Fernando's attorney said, anyway, uh so now this guy, he went ahead, Fernando, he is suing grub hub. He is suing Jersey Mins.
Speaker 5: What it's not Jersey Mike's fault.
Speaker 3: At all.
Speaker 7: No, No, they closed up the sandwiches.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess you're right.
Speaker 5: And really it's not Grubhub's fault.
Speaker 6: It is Grubhub's fault. Right they hired what's the contract people?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they say that he's suing the grub Hub because they failed to train this person correctly. I was looking for that in the article somewhere. But anyway, so he's suing grubhub. He's suing Jersey Mikes and Jersey Grubhub for neglect, negligent training and hiring.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's what. That's what.
Speaker 1: He's suing grub up for suing Teresa for tampering with the cheese steak, and he's suing Jersey Mikes for failure failing to properly package, seal and secure the food. Which I'm with you guys on that when the Jersey Mikes they did all their part right because uh, he says that the package seemed to look like it was it had been tampered with you know, when you ordered like flesh whatever, they had that sticker on there. It's like nobodys meshed with your food or whatever. So I agree that maybe Jersey Mikes shouldn't have any part of this at all.
Speaker 3: Whatsoever.
Speaker 6: I kind of feel like this guy's being a bitch now, he's warranted to be upset.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it wasn't in the sandwich, from what I understand it.
Speaker 6: Bite was never taken out of the sandwich. It was in the bag on the sandwich, which are wrapped up next to So it's not like he took a bite and bit into it. He had plenty of time to see that nothing. Well, you know what I mean, Like he was Is he warranted.
Speaker 3: To sue them? Of course should he? Absolutely?
Speaker 6: Is he entitled the money? I think so. They but he is being kind of a complaining bitch. He's going a little overboard.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They say here in the story that Fernando opened it up to find a set of dentures embedded within the sandwich. Okay, so they weren't just sitting on top of the sandwich that was already wrapped up.
Speaker 6: But he caught it, you know what I mean, It's like he went, that's what I'm saying. It's not like he ingested that the story of down and broken bow, right, it's.
Speaker 3: Not that right.
Speaker 1: But still, I mean, somebody's teeth came out their mouth and it's inside your sandwich.
Speaker 3: Before you ever rate it. Still it's still content.
Speaker 6: It's like you know, the soup coming to your table and there's a fly in your soup.
Speaker 3: You never ate it.
Speaker 1: I think he's got something with Teresa and grub Hub. I think Jersey Mikes might have a case here where they're not going to be held reliable.
Speaker 5: I hope not.
Speaker 7: I wonder if he knows this Grubhub driver and they're in on it together, because this seems a little sus.
Speaker 6: It does seem sus because why would you open the path? You know, as a delivery food driver, you're not supposed to do that, right, you know that the accuracy of the order has zero to do with you as the grubhub driver. Yep, you're just a middle person your transportation. Okay, right, so you opening packages is not sop.
Speaker 1: So like, if they're in it together, why would Teresa the driver at this point sacrifice herself, right, because not only is she losing her job as a grubhub driver. But she's also going to be held liable and have to pay you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean.
Speaker 1: I guess if there's like a four million dollar lawsuit, that's a small price you got to pay to get a good chunk of change.
Speaker 6: But to quote my good friend GIMPI drugs. Okay, right, that's right looking at her danger Yeah right, I'm waiting for you to say that security guard arrested for shooting a man in the face with a stun gun.
Speaker 3: What he did?
Speaker 6: This happens in California, where he has been arrested. The security guard has been arrested for shooting a man in the face with the stunt gun. The incident happened outside the a bar on Carl's Bad Boulevard in Carlsbad, California, just after eight thirty Wednesday night. Video shows the security guard, identified as David I'm a security guard Marquez, shooting the shirtless man in the face with the stun gun. The security guard was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon and assault with a stun gun.
Speaker 5: Didn't you read the sign no shirt, no.
Speaker 3: Service to me. The idea of putting a stun gun in someone's face is wild. Yeah, I mean, it gets the point across.
Speaker 5: True.
Speaker 1: Any kind of gun, stunned or otherwise in your face you're like, whoa, hey, woo, don't point that thing at me.
Speaker 6: I mean, okay, if I fake hold you up with a fake gun, that's gonna be hard to deal with, right, a stunt gun, I'd be like, what.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna do this? Right?
Speaker 6: I may talk a little less into a stunt gun, maybe a nine millimeter. I ain't talking ass, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not trying to get shocked in the face.
Speaker 6: You just don't think anybody's gonna.
Speaker 3: You know, we don't know what kind of was either.
Speaker 6: We don't know if it was the you know, the little uh prong things that shoot to the air, yeah, or if it was.
Speaker 3: Like a cattle prod or what was it? Right?
Speaker 6: But I can't imagine, Like you better, do you know who? You know who's just talking to?
Speaker 3: Right? All right, let's stop. The guy didn't it? Maybe I want to know what this good?
Speaker 6: This guy looks like I'm gonna guess David the security guard Marquez gotta be he's definitely overflowing the front of the belt.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, yeah.
Speaker 6: There in front yeah, he's a some security guards. Some are LARPing police.
Speaker 1: Officers, oh for sure, because they can't make it on the actual squads. They're like, you know, I'll do the next best thing, become a rent cop.
Speaker 6: Some are some security guards are security guards because the pays, better hours, are better, works, better for their schedule.
Speaker 3: Maybe a little less dangerous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but a lot of them. Right stop or I'll throw my keys.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: There's a reason you don't see a lot officers on segways. It's just not a good means to be patrolling.
Speaker 3: Paul Blart ruined that for everybody.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you could just say, Paul Blart, we know what you meant.
Speaker 3: We gotta take a break. We'll be back.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Corbin.
Speaker 7: We're celebrating America turning two hundred and fifty with two hundred and fifty thousand dollars in cash, and you could win a big chunk of that at eight o'clock this morning. Listen for that keyword and enter it online at kmod dot com at eight o'clock that's your first keyword.
Speaker 5: Then again at eleven, two and five o'clock.
Speaker 7: This evening, twenty five hundred could be yours.
Speaker 1: Good morning, gimpie. Well, good morning, Corpan. Don't forget to join us on Thursday for our next step on our Cleats and Cold Ones tour. We're gonna be a Roosevelt's on Cherry Street from six to eight. Come on my get you nicey co Corps light and sign up to win tickets do a live soccer match.
Speaker 3: Come on now.
Speaker 6: So the current powerball standard seventy five million Mega millions is five hundred and eleven million dollars. That jackpot drawing is tonight, and I thought it would be interesting to talk about how people either do really bad or really great when they win the power ball.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, right.
Speaker 6: For example, Roy Cockrum, he won two hundred and sixty million dollars. He was a struggling actor and episcopal.
Speaker 3: Monk didn't expect that one.
Speaker 6: And so he decided that he wanted to help American theater become and more ambitious. He put sixty million dollars into a foundation. They awarded fifty six grants totally more than thirty four million dollars.
Speaker 3: Two of the plays he supported went on to win Tony Honors.
Speaker 1: Right, that's that's good. Right, that's really nice.
Speaker 3: And then there is.
Speaker 6: The story of John and Susan Brands. They won ninety six and a half million dollars. They were so excited they were like, let's go celebrate, and they went to waffle House. Ah And, as they said, quote, because who doesn't love a good waffle.
Speaker 1: Nothing says I'm a millionaire like a waffle house.
Speaker 6: I'm telling right, I gotta keep it real, you know, right right, stay grounded to your roots. Yeah, yes, But almost immediately after they won and went to waffle House, people started showing up.
Speaker 3: At their door. Yeah, that doesn't surprise me and asking for money. One man said he uses last two.
Speaker 6: Dollars in gas just to get there, with his daughters standing at his front their front door asking for money.
Speaker 3: Lies. One pastor came and visited him from a neighboring state and said that God told him they were supposed to give him money. Lies. One friend said, you should pay off my mortgage. Okay.
Speaker 7: That's why I always think that if in every state, I think it should be you should be able to remain anonymous if you win.
Speaker 3: The problem is it's considered state funds.
Speaker 6: That's why some states fight for the or some people believe we should get to.
Speaker 3: Know state's money. That's a state entity.
Speaker 6: And so they decided that they were going to go.
Speaker 3: To a hotel and hide out.
Speaker 6: That makes sense, sure, right, And they said that they felt like they became targets, right, which I get.
Speaker 3: I would think you need to go off the radar. Yeah, you gotta. I gotta.
Speaker 6: So if I win ninety six million dollars, I'm immediately putting people in front of me to block. Yeah, you can't get to me right now, whether that's I move away, change my phone number, right, hire an attorney, higher security, whatever that looks like to you. I'm putting a buffer between you and me. You don't just get to walk up to my door and ring the doorbell and be.
Speaker 3: Like, what, can we have some money please?
Speaker 6: They said, they still don't answer the door anymore, even though they probably don't have any of that money left over.
Speaker 3: No, they have money left over. Okay, they have money. They said.
Speaker 6: They only splurged thing that they spent money on. It's two things. They bought a lake house and they bought uh private plane trip to Las Vegas and sit front row to see the Eagles.
Speaker 3: That's something they really wanted to do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I mean I gotta be honest. I went ninety six million dollars. I might go see a few shows, oh for sure. And I'm gonna sit front row. Yes, I don't know if I'll fly uh private, I don't know.
Speaker 1: That sounds pretty bad ass though, to get on your own little private jet. You don't have to worry about lines. You ain't gonna worry about all that other jive. It's just you and your lady on the plane, maybe with a flight attendant there to you know, bring you your chim pagny.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I get it, but I feel like it's kind of like when you get to Delaware.
Speaker 3: Why we're in.
Speaker 6: Delaware, like you still on it the same duration of time, probably longer because it might not go as fast depending on what you get right. The Smith Family they won in Trenton, New Jersey. Most people try to dis here. They didn't want to. The Family Foundation became a major force in Trenton. They gave away more than seventeen million dollars. Money went to the churches, YMCA, schools, human services, college support, backpacks, programs, computers, tutoring. Their angle was what else can you buy? At some point they decided the money had to mean something.
Speaker 3: That's a good hearted reason. Yeah, I mean you really only need ten year and everything else.
Speaker 6: Nothing wrong with you went two ninety four million dollars. I've always said I'm going to take probably more than half. Split that half into two parts. One goes into a savings for me and the other goes into a fundaate foundation. In every year the interest accumulated would provide it as a right way.
Speaker 3: It's money making money.
Speaker 6: Yes, Mark and Sidney Hill they won two hundred ninety four million dollars.
Speaker 3: Cindy was an office manager.
Speaker 6: Mark worked in a hot dog factory.
Speaker 5: Is that worse than the donut factory?
Speaker 6: No, the donut factory is awesome, lindsay, yeah, you yes, it's worse. Nobody complains about the donut factory.
Speaker 3: They want to go on to see how the donuts are made.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is true.
Speaker 3: Nobody wants to see how the hot dogs are made.
Speaker 6: The lump sum was so big, about three hundred and ninety thousand dollars for every person that lived in their town.
Speaker 3: That's how much money they got. Wow.
Speaker 6: Right, they stayed in local, they didn't vanish. They funded scholarships, community projects. And then he died in twenty nineteen. So they got a ton.
Speaker 1: Of money and they're like, no, we're good, golly g But see, I think if you do stuff like that in a small town like that, they will insulate you. Yeah right, the townfolk will protect you from any outsiders pretty much.
Speaker 6: I mean the best that they can. Y. Yeah right, Hey, where do the Hills live? They don't live here?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Who right, they don't know no hills.
Speaker 6: They got real like a real nice town square, right, brand new gazebo.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Hat fund the fireworks every year. Carl and Lulu Mitchell. They won two hundred and thirteen million dollars. They kept a low profile. They gave money away for healthcare. She was a registered nurse and breast cancer survivor. He lost both his parents to cancer. They donated at least two million dollars to medical centers, cancer detection and breast cancer technology. But still they stayed grounded and gave money away. That's good for sure. Which I say two to thirteen and you gave two million like a chair off the deck of the Titanic.
Speaker 3: I mean maybe maybe like a couple chairs, right, But I mean.
Speaker 1: They didn't have to give any true at all whatsoever. So counter blessings.
Speaker 6: Dave Honeywell won two hundred and seventeen million dollars. He bought a shuttered island resort in Washington for six million dollars. He wanted to turn it into a family compound, and then things started happening.
Speaker 3: Uh. Oh.
Speaker 6: State officials find the family for cutting trees on protected shoreline.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 6: They proposed a nearly three hundred foot dock into an Orca Habitat more than one hundred public comments, the county revoked approval. Later, the family quickly gave back the island through arts, food bank, animal shelter, and other scholarships.
Speaker 1: But the idea of having an island family compound does not suck at all whatsoever. I think it's pretty awesome, okay, And don't be cutting down to protect the trees, right, clearly.
Speaker 3: I like the idea of that. I don't.
Speaker 6: Then, But you suddenly become the person okay because you got all the money.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got to fund it all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you've got the money, you can do it. Yeah.
Speaker 6: But when it's not your money, oh yeah, people are like, well, we can just build a gym, right, No, you spend boats here, right, technically we can.
Speaker 3: But I just build it to the island.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right, because you give one little you know, one little muffin, like, yeah, just tell them to you know, fix your cards.
Speaker 3: Just have them tell them to bill it to me, right right right.
Speaker 1: If it wasn't me, I'd be like, all right, you know, cause it's going to be me and my immediate family or whatever.
Speaker 3: And I'd be like, all right, here's the deal.
Speaker 1: We got this. It used to be a resort on an island. We're going to turn it into a family compound. But you each get like maybe three things that you want, right, and it's got to be put some stipulations in a genn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you each get three things, but it can't be over.
Speaker 1: Let's just say you can't spend over, you know, one hundred thousand dollars on each thing, or you know, and I'll give you three million dollars because if you've got two hundred and how much was it two hundred and ninety one, that's damn near three hundred million dollars. You can be like, all right, so I'm going to give each of you three million dollars and you can build out, build out however you want on this this island that we have. But listen, here's the deal, though, bro. Once you're out of your three million dollars, that's it. You ain't getting anymore. So make it work. I think for three million dollars you can build a pretty bad ass little, you know home.
Speaker 3: I would think so.
Speaker 6: I would think so until they hire their buddy who's never done it because they want to get you know, spread the wealth, right.
Speaker 1: And then it's like, well but you know price lumber tariffs at all. You're like, okay, can't leave it half unfinished?
Speaker 3: Sure you can. I see.
Speaker 6: That's the part I've never understood about that mindset is being generous to family. I'm there, right, But then the hard line afterwards, that's the part I can't get to. I know myself. Like if I open the door that way, I can't just slam it shut.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, well, I got no problem with that. Listen.
Speaker 1: I told you. I told you what the stipulations were. You didn't listen. That's on you. You wanted a goddamn watery slide that only got halfway built because you didn't have enough money.
Speaker 3: That's your own tomb asphalt. I told you what was up.
Speaker 6: This is one of my favorite ones. Jack Long he won sixty million dollars. That's his real name, not an actor. Lindsay's going to talk about it. At nine, he.
Speaker 1: Would normally on a regular basis, go to the local market in his power wheelchair to bipopsicles.
Speaker 3: Nice. One of those trips, he was like, you know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna splurge today and get a lottery ticket. And he won thirty five point nine million dollars. It's a lot of popsicles before taxes. He planned to buy cars for his daughters, a house for his grandkids, go on a trip to Italy. Then he started a foundation. He donated more than five million dollars locally. His own splurge, he bought faster wheelchair. Of course, his line he always says, I went out for popsicles and came back with powerball money.
Speaker 5: You boys like popes go.
Speaker 6: There's a guy that does ice cream truck in our town. Yeah, like in our neighborhood, he's that guy. I'm not even joking. Every ice cream man is that guy.
Speaker 1: Not in movie he's not, and well not horror in horror movies, yes, but like in regular movies, they're like, you know, a youngster yeah. No, every live ice cream man that I've ever encountered in my life is always that creamy person where you need to check their hard drive.
Speaker 5: I think ours in our neighborhood is a is a woman.
Speaker 3: We'll check her hard drive too, because not all perverts are men. I don't know if he knows even how to use his phone, much less hard drive. Yeah. Uh.
Speaker 6: This guy, Pedro Kazata. He won three hundred and thirty eight million dollars. He was a bodega owner who worked eighteen hour days and first everybody's like American dream right, work hard, win the lottery. A woman claimed he owed thirty thousand dollars in back child support. Oh, the judge ordered him to pay okay, and then a former manic partner sued, claiming she deserved part of the winnings. Then a former neighbor claimed he backed out of pain than rent. Then a former landlord came forward and said he skipped out rent. He faced some serial sexual charges. His lawyer said the claims were made up to get money. They were dropped.
Speaker 3: His lawyer. The greatest day is when you win the lottery.
Speaker 6: The saddest day is every day thereafter, which is what I believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, You've got a lot of people like this that are just making stuff up to get they cut. Why can't you just be happy for somebody, you know what I mean, congratulates.
Speaker 6: I'm glad you said that because this is addressed in this article I found and it said because people see when you win the lottery as you didn't work for it.
Speaker 1: Which technically I mean minimal work, so therefore you aren't entitled to.
Speaker 3: All of it. That is a bunch of damn.
Speaker 6: The other one here Marie Holmes, she won one hundred and eighty eight million dollars. She was working five jobs, five jobs mon She lived in a mobile home with her mother and children. She planned to give to her church, help charities, finish college by her mom, a bigger home, secure kid's future.
Speaker 3: A year later, she.
Speaker 6: Was on Elanya Fixed My Life talking about how her life had fallen apart. She spent millions bailing her fiance out of jail. The fiance sued, claiming she owed him six hundred thousand dollars for a business, two hundred and fifty thousand dollars for a Corvette Stingray dump trucks, jewelry, clothes, and land for a dirt bike track. And this is the thing that I believe, just because you win the lottery doesn't mean you suddenly be good at making decisions, right, right.
Speaker 1: You want to help out your fiance, You want to help make their dreams come true by having a dirt track and all this other stuff.
Speaker 5: She should have left his us in jail.
Speaker 1: For real, sold all the stuff, sold the property, sold the sting ray, all of it.
Speaker 3: But then yet they still come back. But this this was mine. It was like it was a gift.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she thought the money that she won was going to change him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she needs to hire Spider like day one. Yeah, yes, Spider, just be my shadow. I'll probably be yours. Actually right, nobody comes near me?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: And it goes back to that security I talked about earlier.
Speaker 3: Just a buffer, that's it, man.
Speaker 6: I don't like the word security, but buffer. Yeah, and need more than an arms distance.
Speaker 1: A couple of rather large dudes and maybe a beefy woman. Yeah, equal opportunity and all.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's always intimidating to see a guy who's got to be what six' five, shoulders four feet, wide, right, right size thirteen, shoes, yes, right definitely some sort of hoodie or a.
Speaker 3: Beanie it would slow me down from approaching somebody like, that some sort of pooka necklace maybe, nah silver, Chain, okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah because you, know with the BLACK t shirt really sets it.
Speaker 6: OFF i always think that the guys who look like they dye their hair black but keep it, short that look that are that size look. Intimidating and also large black men that are that's just massive. People you're, like, oh never, mind that's.
Speaker 1: Fair back of your neck look like a pack of hot. Dogs, yes h, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah because if you notice some of these, celebrities like there's been the one With Taylor swift with her at games and they're like basketball games and there's a guy sitting right behind her security detail and he's teedy, Tidy, right that's the guy that's super, scary, right because he's not that because he's. Intimidating he's there because he blends. In he's not, fahitas he's just chips and, salsa, right gets.
Speaker 1: The job, done gets you full until and then you're, like why DID i order all?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 6: Yeah So Powerball mega millions tonight mega millions and you have a chance to win five hundred and eleven million dollars the take them On that is two hundred and thirty one.
Speaker 2: Million The Big Man Morning show returns Next it's.
Speaker 3: Seven, Thirty so let's play a.
Speaker 6: Game tickets to See guns And roses they're gonna be up at the Thunder Ridge Nature arena In, Ridgdale missouri On, Saturday september twelfth Thunder Ridge Nature arena dot com to get your. Tickets it Is, Tuesday So Sing sing is the.
Speaker 3: Game the current record.
Speaker 1: Is, WELL i am leading with eight And lindsay has six and you have.
Speaker 6: Four, remember, correctly we all sucked last week and so it is a bunch of nobody's that won last.
Speaker 3: Week so we all have a chance to play again this.
Speaker 6: Week eight three three four six OH k m O d eight through three four six oh kmod call, up decide who's gonna be your clue. Giver whoever gets the most right against the other team is going to. Win tickets to See guns N' Roses, Saturday september twelfth at the Thunder Ridge Nature.
Speaker 3: Arena good, morning you're on the. Air what is your? Name good, morning you're on the. Air what is your? Name good, morning you're on the. Air what is your, name rich Rich how are you? Today? Good good? Buddy who do you want to? Give? Clues you can choose from, Everybody, Lindsey, Gimpier, Corbyn let's, go, Gimpee come, on sixty seconds are on the.
Speaker 6: Clock timer starts after the first. Clue here we.
Speaker 3: Go, Hi.
Speaker 1: Richard this was like a blues this kind of. Lady she was from THE. Uk she smoked a lot of crack and they told her.
Speaker 3: To go to this. Place where do you? Go there you? Go you got that? One.
Speaker 1: Ah this is That Chad kroger. Band and this is the song about taking pictures photograph there you.
Speaker 3: Go.
Speaker 1: Uh this is a song from The queen Of. Pop AND i couldn't tell you any more about this particular. SONG i get one pass on this, Right, no there's no passes on this stupid. Game so in the nineties there was this female black group and it was called N blank never going.
Speaker 3: To get, It never going to get? It you know What i'm talking? About you remember that? Group?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: No, man oh damn clean up pop? Now, WELL i mean we're trying to just get the name of the song, here And i've never heard the. SONG i don't want deck of about this. Song so we're just going to land on two AND i have to apologize BECAUSE i can't pass man.
Speaker 6: Time time time. Too is what you got might be good enough for the? Win, buddy hang on the. Line okay at the good morning you're on the. Air what is your?
Speaker 3: Name? Jake?
Speaker 6: Jake you got to beat to. Buddy who do you want to give? Clues lindsay Or?
Speaker 3: Corbin oh, Yeah i'm terribleut this, Game.
Speaker 1: Corbyn hopefully you can give me those, tickets guns and.
Speaker 6: Rovers let's go for, it all, right sixty seconds are on the. Clock timer starts after the first. Clue here we. Go this is The british. Woman she just did a vegan residency In Las. Vegas we always like to call Her Missus. Downfire she has a song called rolling in.
Speaker 3: The deep no idea the opposite of when you arrive someone or you pick up the phone you say, hello there you GO U adam y Out MIKE. D he's a trio Of Fellas rap no idea famous white rap.
Speaker 6: Group If i'm trying to get you to win something And gimpi comes in at the last minute to spoil, it he has done what to your?
Speaker 3: Sabotage there you.
Speaker 6: Go, uh you'll get This Lance bass and some. Others and this is a bunch of Kid florida fellas that sing teen girls loved.
Speaker 3: HIM i have no idea back to. You literally have not known one of these.
Speaker 6: SONGS i know you got the band, right but this is the song like when you have ordered food and they Bring Hi, jake we got to tie my. Friend so it looks like nobody wins. Anything i'm, sorry, Man, hey you did good, though rather ah, right, Yeah, rich it was a time, Man so nobody wins.
Speaker 3: Anything all, right, man thank, you, sorry, buddy see you. Later. Yeah the one That gimpie ended On lindsay right.
Speaker 7: Here.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Uh she was married to Guy ritchie for a. While she was married To Sean penn for a. While this is the name of a fashion. Magazine, uh this is a dance move that would. Happen and if you don't know any of those, clues THEN i literally don't know how to get you to say the word.
Speaker 3: THAT'S i suppose that's WHERE i got stuck.
Speaker 1: AT i don't strike oppos would be part of the, chorus and he keeps saying, It SO i don't know how you get someone to say, okay IF i trying to give you, clues But i'm not really giving you.
Speaker 3: Enough i'm being what with my details?
Speaker 5: Vague remove the a, yeah, yeah put another vowel in.
Speaker 3: There, Yeah So vogue is what it, Is throw their card and. Trash i'll be all.
Speaker 6: Right well and then uh, right because she's just she feels confident that. One that's why she yeah, yeah even though she couldn't give a clue For vogue all, right the one THAT i ended on, IT.
Speaker 7: I could sing the song, okay this, one, yeah this is the theme song for a burger King, yeah the slogan.
Speaker 1: YEAH i think that's the easiest way to do, it Because i'm right there with you trying to get him to get the band name and then probably the most popular song after of that, group AS i couldn't name another song from that.
Speaker 3: Group to, me it doesn't.
Speaker 6: Matter IF i can get you to say one of the band names of the boy band, names Then i'm gonna get you to say the other. One, yeah because if you, GO i, KNOW i didn't give the right boy name in, it but IF i said in, sync, nope the other.
Speaker 3: One the other, one then you know what it. Is. Yeah i'm just trying to get you to say a boy, band, Right i'm just.
Speaker 1: Trying to get you to say the name of the, song because that's what. Matters, yeah where the points come. From BUT i get where you're.
Speaker 6: Saying i'm trying to narrow the window. Down and this is just a public service. Announcement if you don't know, music don't call to play the.
Speaker 1: Game, yeah you really got to know your music on that.
Speaker 3: One, yeah no. Clue all? Right the record now keeps me in the lead with, eight Keeps lindsay with, six keeps you with.
Speaker 2: Foe if you're listening to The Big Man Morning, show.
Speaker 3: Let's go ahead and see what limpy?
Speaker 1: Limp not the first Time i've been called?
Speaker 5: That oh they make a pill for, it well.
Speaker 9: Porbn The Supreme court is set to decide birthright citizenship and transgender athlete band Today after a flurry of decisions, yesterday The court is set to hand down.
Speaker 1: Rulings onto huge cases birthright, sentiment, cinnamonship. Citizenship what is going? ON i have no. IDEA i blame it on the listeners and sing sing.
Speaker 3: What else we got? Here? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes the Birthright citizenship and transgender athlete Bans The court will rule on a challenge To President trump's executive order limiting birthright citizenship to children with at least one parent with citizenship or permanent legal. Status The court is also weighing in on the legality of states banning transgender athletes from competing in girls and women's school. Sports the Arch diocese Of San francisco reaches a settlement with sexual abuse. Survivors The archdiocese Of San francisco is agreeing to pay out hundreds of millions of dollars to victims of clergy sex. Abuse church leaders announced yesterday the archdiocese has reached a three hundred and ninety five million dollars settlement with over five hundred sexual abuse.
Speaker 3: Survivors as part of the.
Speaker 1: Settlement Archbishop salvator cordileone will pen a personal apology let two. Survivors the church is also being directed to implement a fourteen point plan for systemic change and improvements to child safety in the church.
Speaker 3: Is up And i'm, sorry no good, nah not in my. BOOK i.
Speaker 1: AGREE i.
Speaker 3: Agree some would argue he'll get his.
Speaker 1: Eventually, yeah what else we got? Here student loan changes kick. In major changes are coming to student loans starting tomorrow that will limit how much people can borrow and how they. Repay the changes are part of The One Big Beautiful Bill, act signed in the law By President trump last. Year loans will be capped for parents at twenty thousand dollars a year and sixty five thousand dollars per. Student grad students will be capped at one hundred thousand. Dollars borrowers will also have only two repayment, options The Tiered Standard plan and a new based on income called The Repayment Assistance. Plan the law also gets rid of The biden Era Save, plan so borrowers there will have to find a new. Option so you're. Capped so what if your school costs more than that a, year THEN i guess you're gonna have to figure out a way to make some more, MONEY i don't, know starting OnlyFans or. Something and then, lastly here sixty first In, peoria nonprofit starting a quote guest choice food. Pantry The South Tulsa Community house is transforming its food pantry into a guest choice, model allowing visitors to select their own goddamn. Groceries the, nonprofit which serves about fifteen hundred people a, month with focus with a focus on the area around sixty Person prioria launches the new format. Tomorrow under the guest choice, Model visitors can call ahead to schedule, appointment typically three to four days in, advance then come in and choose the items from each food. Group guests are allowed to visit once every thirty.
Speaker 3: Day Morning, Lindsay good Morning.
Speaker 5: Corbin and speaking of that Free iHeartRadio.
Speaker 7: App you didn't win tickets To guns N', Roses well you can sign up to win those tickets on the. App hit up the contest. Tab and not just those. Tickets we got The Black crows up. There fifing er death punch. Breaking Benjamin chavelle With star, said they're all up. There just head on over to The iHeartRadio app and click on that contest.
Speaker 3: Tab good, Luck good, Morning Kim, Pi good Morning.
Speaker 1: Corman don't forget to join us This, thursday just a couple of days away for our next stop on their cleats Certain Cold Ones tour where you can come on out and have a nice cold, course light and simon to one tickets to a live soccer. Match we're going to Be roosevelt's On Cherry street from six to. Eight come on buy let's have some, fun so.
Speaker 3: We have listener.
Speaker 6: Emails this is where you guys can email us show at kmod dot com when we get to give. Advice i'm afraid this both emails today are kind of out Of lindsay And ies. ORBIT gimpi might be the closest to, it BUT i feel like it's out of his orbit.
Speaker 3: Too but we're going to do our best to give you. Advice you guys can be a part of it.
Speaker 6: Too the email address show at kmod dot com is how to get in contact with us if you want to give your advice THOUGH bmms and whatever your advice is to eight two nine four. Five this email SAYS i went on a. Date it was a good not great. Date she was, cute, sorry she was cute, enough funny, enough attentive, enough AND i came home, thinking, Yeah i'd see her. Again told my, buddy and he looked at me LIKE i said something. Horrible he has this whole thing where if you're not obsessing over your phone waiting for them to text, you you shouldn't give him a second. Date with that being, said he's thirty five in, single he's been single for a few, years waiting for a, ten And i'm starting to think the tin doesn't, exist or if she, does he knows she's a, ten and that's a different.
Speaker 3: Problem should me obsessing or not?
Speaker 6: Obsessing after one date be assigned to go on a second? Date listener email from somebody who's gone on a date said it was. Fine, Hey me'd be willing to see her. Again but his buddy, says no.
Speaker 1: Way but he has a policy that if it isn't, awesome then they don't deserve a second. Date and he feels like his buddy being thirty five and single.
Speaker 3: Is maybe an. Indicator it's not a good.
Speaker 6: Rule, YEAH i am glad That i've never been in that. World in all, Honesty i've never been single more than a.
Speaker 1: Here right when in those times that you were, single in that in between, period did you take dating advice from your?
Speaker 6: FRIENDS i think you could say, yes BUT i wouldn't count it as. Date like we'd talk about it and they may give their, opinion, Right but it was, like.
Speaker 3: Can you give me some? Advice?
Speaker 1: Right, well, well this, guy he's like my body says that if you're not, obsessing, blurky blurke and, blurkey you know, WHAT i, mean and and he's debating on whether he should take that advice or. Not you, KNOW i personally never have taking a friend's. Advice, yeah on. Dating on, Dating, yeah because it's different for. Everybody and just because you feel one way or you think that that way works for, you that's the way you want it doesn't mean that that's the way THAT i want to do.
Speaker 3: It or should do. It but why is it just that with? Dating?
Speaker 6: Right because everybody's situation is uniquely. Different, yeah just because, you.
Speaker 1: Know had a, mortgage doesn't mean that your mortgage experience is the.
Speaker 3: Same, Right so give an.
Speaker 6: Advice BUT i think that's what we do with, Friends like you, know it's kind of a like a group therapy session where you kind of share things and get some.
Speaker 1: Feedback, yeah it worked for, me so it might could work for. You you don't have to do it this. Way that's just HOW i did. IT i guess you're.
Speaker 3: RIGHT i think people like to.
Speaker 6: Maybe it's still your thunder or steal your, experience but they also like to feel LIKE i gotta listen.
Speaker 3: To, ME i gotta figure it. Out. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Right some people would also argue that they're, like, Hey i'm, Miserable so should you.
Speaker 5: Write misery loves? Company m.
Speaker 7: H and maybe it wasn't, like oh my, gosh fireworks on that first date because maybe one or both of them were holding back a little bit because they weren't exactly extremely.
Speaker 3: COMFORTABLE i think you hold back for a long.
Speaker 1: Time you, do you? Do you don't blow your whole wat on the first. Date you know you don't want to get it all out. There you gottaly want, more.
Speaker 6: Right that's they listen if you, like read any marketing book and they tell, you if you want, more don't give him, everything, right make, it make it hard to.
Speaker 3: Achieve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah you've already shown him everything you. Have so then they're they're, like, well well what else has? Left what else has? Left i've already seen everything you have on the first, Date.
Speaker 6: Tony, texting give the cheating horror second. Date it's a different way to address. That that stereotypical, Response, right your buddy's gay and likes, you so he doesn't want you dating.
Speaker 3: Anybody, WOW i love our guys or girl. Whatever listeners the, uh maybe he's. GAY i don't.
Speaker 6: Know plenty of people get married and turn out being, Gay so you, know to the opposite, Sex so that doesn't that doesn't mean anything was single or. OTHERWISE i don't think that even WHEN i was, DATING i didn't seek, LIKE i didn't share a lot of info with. People i've always been kind of an introvert person with that.
Speaker 1: STUFF i get, YOU i just like to figure it out all my, own because, again at least for, me it's like what works for you doesn't necessarily going to work for, me you.
Speaker 3: Know AND i like the WAY i do.
Speaker 1: THINGS i always feel, LIKE i you're gonna spoil.
Speaker 3: It, Okay maybe it's just Because i'm a little, Brother, Okay and you, KNOW i feel like IF i told my brother THAT i really liked whatever dinner for my, birthday he would then get it for his. Burden And you're, Like, god damn, it you know What i'm talking?
Speaker 1: About, yeah, yeah, YEAH i really like this girl will almost swoop in and take her from you.
Speaker 3: Or say something to ruin.
Speaker 6: It, uh how about this one somebody texting forget what your friend says he doesn't know what he's talking. ABOUT i used to think it and had to be it had to be magic all at. Once but the slow gain is best as if it allows you to really.
Speaker 3: Know someone for.
Speaker 6: Sure that's maybe solid for. You right that that street runs both. Ways it's a different experience for, Everyone so that worked for, you, right.
Speaker 3: Reasonable.
Speaker 6: Answer everyone has different. Standards your buddy has, his and you see what has. Happened maybe he'll find his misperfect. Someday they, say there's a shoe for every. Foot nuclear. Answer some people exist only to be a warning for. Others gestures at your, friend M, H i think he's on the right. Track don't take buddy's, advice another. One take advice from people you'd want to. Emulate don't take financial advice from broke. People don't take health advice from unhealthy. People don't take relationship advice from single people Who why say, that because that doesn't mean they don't have.
Speaker 3: Experience, Right, yeah you're not.
Speaker 1: WRONG i mean this person we're talking, about the body may have gone through couple of relationships and figured out what he likes and what he doesn't like and has a set standard now and for him that standard is all. Right she needs to BE x Y. Z she needs in my, book needs to be a.
Speaker 6: Ten, like don't take a financial advice from broke. People what if your financial advice is a broke person is don't do time shares BECAUSE i got caught, right that's sound advice and they're broke right. Right don't take advice from, health advice from unhealthy. People what if they have a genetic disease that played no, part, right THEN i think that they may have sound.
Speaker 3: Advice everybody's got good.
Speaker 6: ADVICE i think mistakes, right or let me just tell you how it worked for me and maybe it'll be different from. You, also does she feel the same about? You what's her name and? Number i'll talk to. Her this guy always wanted to help?
Speaker 3: Out.
Speaker 6: Yeah also, single by the, way or not listener email from a guy who says he went on a date with a girl and he thought she was cute, enough funny, enough attentive. Enough kenny came home Thinking i'd see her, again told my. Buddy he looked at me LIKE i said something. Horrible he has this whole thing where If i'm not if you're not obsessing over your phone waiting for them to text, you you don't give them a second. Chance but that being, said he's thirty five and. Single he's been single for a few, years waiting for a ten And i'm starting to think he doesn't, exist or if she, does he knows she's a ten and that's a different. Problem should my, obsessing me obsessing or not obsessing after one date be assigned to go on a?
Speaker 3: Second what do you, Think?
Speaker 7: LINDSEY i think that you're not obsessing over your phone because you're an, adult.
Speaker 5: You're not a.
Speaker 7: TEENAGER i think that's something to tagers. Do and and.
Speaker 5: Why are you waiting for her to? Text? You be a gentleman and text. Her sure women like to be, chased so do.
Speaker 7: Men huh, Okay but just a nice text to her would, be you, know, like how is your? Day would you like to go to?
Speaker 5: Dinner you know this? Weekend or do you have plans this? Weekend?
Speaker 7: Something let her respond and if she, does there you.
Speaker 5: Go then you know she's.
Speaker 7: Interested and if she ghosts, you then you know she isn't the. One she's not worth your. Time why, wait maybe she's not into, you maybe it's a, Sign BUT i would just give a, Text just send one, text that's all it. Takes or a phone. Call make one phone. Call but the REASON i, mean the being all giddy and excited or, whatever being you, Know, oh why isn't she texting me or? Whatever that's it's because you're not a, Teenager no big.
Speaker 3: Deal you don't think adults do. That huh.
Speaker 7: Huh maybe m if you were in a, relationship.
Speaker 3: You, would you, would, yeah in the.
Speaker 7: Relationship but this is just, dating is what he's.
Speaker 3: Saying, yeah, yeah, yeah you would absolutely be giddy about Text but it's been one.
Speaker 7: Date they don't know if they, like if they really are.
Speaker 5: Into each other.
Speaker 1: Yet we also don't know how long they've been talking before they went on that one. Date we don't know how much of an exchange has gone back and.
Speaker 3: Forth, kimmy what do you? Think? UH i think you?
Speaker 1: Do you, bro don't worry about what your friend has to. Say you, know you said it right there in the, beginning right that she she was all, right she's, cute she's, funny and at the end of the day you, said, Yeah i'd do it. Again AND i think that right there is your. Answer you said you would go out with her. Again so don't worry about your. Friend how your friend does his things is how he does his, things and you don't have to worry about doing things the way he does his, things because you could do things the way you do your. Things and then it, said, okay you know WHAT i, Mean so you do you, bro don't worry about your, Friend tell him to piss up a rope and then, go you, know hit up his. Gown see if she wants to go out, again and if she, does sweet and if, not, okay you had.
Speaker 6: FUN i don't think you should have hard and fast rules on stuff like, this.
Speaker 3: On life, stuff because maybe going another. One maybe.
Speaker 6: DON'T i don't, know because who knows what happened on the first. Date maybe she was nervous because it was An indian place and she can't do a spice very. Well maybe she found out her aunt died right. Before you know WHAT i, Mean there's so MANY x. Factors what's the threshold you would need on a date to go on a second? Date because, Me i'd be, like they picked, me that would be enough for, me, right, right, Right i'm gonna go ahead and give this another, try. RIGHT i always think about a Story gimpy told when he was in the dating, world and he went on a date and correct me If i'm, wrong or stop me if you don't want.
Speaker 3: Me you've said it on the, air SO i know it's, okay you're good bro. Us he went on the.
Speaker 6: Date everything they had, talked everything was, cool decided to meet up and he met her or she met, him and he was, like oh, no, right and that was. It unless it's that it's a glaring this is not a good move. DATE i think it's worth. Exploring you'll know the moment you text her if she's into.
Speaker 3: It, Okay, yeah, yeah you're not, wrong.
Speaker 1: RIGHT i think you get excited about new things and that's, okay but she.
Speaker 6: May not be. Excited your buddy is your. Buddy he does what he. DOES i have plenty of buddies that do a lot of dumbs AND i would not do one thing in my life the way they do.
Speaker 3: It but that's WHY i like them as my.
Speaker 1: BUDDIES i get to live vicariously through, them and then.
Speaker 3: They get to see me in a stable relationship and they're, like that's what that's. Like huh. Huh SO i think you don't take it to heart too. Much, Man.
Speaker 6: It's very simple these. Things people over complicate them with rules like. This people overcomplicate like it's got to be. Giddy they overcomplicate it with all these other. Things when it can be very black and, white, like, hey this girl was chattering her teeth right the whole day and scratching and, go that's some sums up here and that for. Me or constantly going to the bathroom and coming back with white stuff on their.
Speaker 3: Nose oh my, goodness, donuts he are.
Speaker 6: Great THEN i think that that is a completely different. Thing by the, Way, uh have you seen what is the movie that just came out that it was like their seventh.
Speaker 3: One it's Not, scream it's their scary.
Speaker 1: Movie have you seen the red carpet For Scary?
Speaker 3: Movie? No And Anna.
Speaker 5: Faris she looks bad, right.
Speaker 6: Go people are, like, oh she's got something she's not you, know whatever. Thing i'm gonna find it real, quick gimpie BECAUSE i think she's on.
Speaker 7: Drugs, yeah there's she's had some work done for, sure some fellers and her sunk.
Speaker 3: In yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: YEAH i had seen this before And i'm, like, yeah she seems like she's on, something just because she's dropped a huge amount of, weight super bean pole. Skinny but a lot of celebrities are looking like that. Nowadays look At Sharon, osbourne look at uh what's the daughter's?
Speaker 5: Name the uh oh, Yeah Kelly.
Speaker 3: Kelly, osborne Especially Kelly, KELLY.
Speaker 7: I think did THE glp one to lose.
Speaker 6: Weight to, me it's not the losing. Weight to, me it's not the cosmetic. Surgery it's her, jout like her movements and her.
Speaker 7: Behavior And Anna faris never really needed to lose. Weight she, Was she's always been a tiny.
Speaker 1: Girl she looks totally different compared to what she used.
Speaker 6: To i'm putting the video in there screener give because you see it like she's running her tongue around along the bottom of her, gums she's, grinding she's like and she.
Speaker 7: Is she's doing the things that that someone like doing cocaine would be.
Speaker 1: Doing and It's, hollywood and so it wouldn't surprise me if she was on the red carpet hopped up on.
Speaker 3: Cocaine, yeah and.
Speaker 5: She's doing this tour for the.
Speaker 7: Movie so she's probably losing sleep and she needs to stay.
Speaker 3: Awake, yeah, yeah no better.
Speaker 6: Way BUT i did something happen with her And Chris pratt that was REALLY.
Speaker 1: I thought that it was some pretty horrible walk or something that like that was such a bad breakup that it like sent her.
Speaker 3: Spiraling and this is where she's.
Speaker 6: Landed, yeah that's something HE i don't know if he did, something but it didn't end, well he. Didn't he didn't end it maybe the most tactful.
Speaker 1: Way, yeah, yeah WHICH i, mean, okay that's how they do. Things but he just seems like a, good wholesome.
Speaker 3: Dude he's very Really, YEAH i.
Speaker 1: Think i'd like to have a beer with, him hang out a little.
Speaker 3: Bit all, right we gotta take a. Break we got another. Email when we come.
Speaker 2: Back you're listening to The Big Mad Morning.
Speaker 6: Show read emails On, wednesdays and you guys get to help with. Advice this email, SAYS i check into rehab next. Week the last few NIGHTS i sit wide awake thinking about all the wrong.
Speaker 3: Things so it comes after.
Speaker 6: This every good MEMORY i have involves a drink in my, hand opening day down at One Oak New year's with my, buddies even my own wedding. RECEPTION i can't picture me doing anything without a. Beer matter of, FACT i don't have a photo without me holding a. Beer my counselor on the intake call said something that's stuck with. Me he, said you're not losing your, personality you're meeting It for the first.
Speaker 3: TIME i don't know IF i believe.
Speaker 6: Him i'm thirty, three And i'm genuinely scared that sober me is just boring me wearing a different. SHIRT i keep wondering if the version of me will even like going to the lake?
Speaker 3: Anymore opening day pool?
Speaker 6: Parties AM i about to lose the only version of MYSELF i actually? LIKED i said starting, THIS i don't know how much of it would be able to.
Speaker 3: Help uh, yeah, yeah that that.
Speaker 6: Sucks whole identity wrapped up associated with, drinking and now he's worried what will that look like.
Speaker 3: Post what will that be? Like? YEAH i could see how that's a scary.
Speaker 1: Thing, yeah you, know because that's all you've ever, Known that's all you've ever known yourself, as that's all you've ever known your friends. As or my friend's going to still be my friends Because i'm not this person. Anymore, YEAH i can see how this person and why this person is freaking out the way they.
Speaker 6: Are Anybody i've known that is consciously gone into rehab like this person sounds like it saying it's the. Same they're, terrified yeah, yeah or or they're terrified and they're just in their.
Speaker 1: Addiction but clearly this person's going to rehab for a. Reason they feel like they need, to like this is the only way that they can get help and fix a problem that they, have or else they wouldn't be going to reham at least that's my thought, anyway unless unless like a family, member, mom, dad, sister, whatever wife is forcing them to, go.
Speaker 6: Right, well forcing as, in, hey if you do, This i'm taking the kids if you don't do, this right.
Speaker 3: EXACTLY i don't know if that's. Forcing, man that's called a boundary right right.
Speaker 1: Exactly but to the the person that they're feeling, FORCED i.
Speaker 3: Don't think it's an.
Speaker 6: Ultimatum it Is i'm not exposing them to, this, Right your choices are affecting. THIS i met a cat this weekend and he's been sober five or six, years and he had an event happened in his life and he just was like in the in the transport, car if you know what that. Means he was, Like i'm, Done i'm, done, done and he never looked.
Speaker 3: Back some, people that's what it.
Speaker 1: Takes, yeah not everybody can just have the will to be, like, Okay i'm, done no problems and didn't get in any trouble or.
Speaker 3: Whatever right to, me it's the it's the.
Speaker 6: Whole you're going somewhere that doesn't exist apart. Yet what do you, Mean, well you're time traveling to the. Future you're trying to anticipate all these things when you haven't even gone to rehab.
Speaker 1: Yet it's, true, True but that's the fun thing about your.
Speaker 3: Brain.
Speaker 1: Man your brain, starts you, know talking to, you you, know starts playing tricks on, you and starts playing, That oh, man this is this is going to be, boring we can't do.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well it wasn't until probably the last ten years THAT i realized your thoughts and your brain are like a witness on a stand and you got to cross examine it and it's not there for your best, interests, Right.
Speaker 3: And So i've always treated in those thoughts in my head like, whoa, whoa what do you? Mean what did you mean when you said this this.
Speaker 6: Text i've been sober eight years, now and in the beginning it's really, hard but you just have to give it time and you eventually learn how to flow with your life.
Speaker 1: Changes another. One you definitely have deeper problems than just alcohol. Abuse got to learn to love yourself without the. Booze another.
Speaker 6: ONE i had the same fear WHEN i quit smoking cigarettes sixteen years. AGO i got over it real quick and never looked. Back maybe a little, different but an addiction is an.
Speaker 3: Addiction that's one of the hardest ones. Quit another.
Speaker 6: One you learned early on to mask how you feel behind. Booze you haven't allowed yourself to find out who you.
Speaker 1: Are you have Never you never hear people who get sober say it was a. Mistake this is called Gross welcome to. Adulthood that's. Deep another one sounds like he's not ready to. Quit rehab isn't a magic. Button you gotta want it and be ready for.
Speaker 6: Change that, said, yes your life is about to one hundred percent. Change listening to email from a guy who says he goes to rehab next, week and he, says the last few nights he's been sitting awake thinking about all the wrong.
Speaker 3: Things what comes?
Speaker 6: After every good MEMORY i have involves a drink in my, hand opening day down at the, Ballpark New year's with the, buddies even my own wedding. RECEPTION i can't picture anything without a beer in. IT i don't have a photo without me and a. Beer my counselor on the intake call said something that stuck with. Me he, said you're not losing your, Personality you're meeting it for the first.
Speaker 3: TIME i don't know IF i believe.
Speaker 6: Him i'm thirty three And i'm genuinely scared that sober me is just boring me wearing a DIFFERENT t. SHIRT i keep wondering if this version of me will even like going to the lake anymore opening day pull? Parties AM i about to lose the only version of MYSELF i actually?
Speaker 3: Liked?
Speaker 7: Lindsey i'm sure it is extremely, scary but the counselors at rehab. Will they are trained professionals that are gonna help you and get you the answers that you're looking.
Speaker 5: For and going to the lake is fun with or without a.
Speaker 7: Beer you're gonna Love Opening day at the. Ballpark now with uh can of coke or pepsi or a mountain, Dew it's gonna look, different but you can still enjoy life and without a beer. Belly look at. That think of the health that you're going to gain out of. This so you gotta look at the glass half full instead of half.
Speaker 3: Empty, GIMBI i like this. Text talk to your mom about. It she loves.
Speaker 1: You if you, can't give me a number And i'll talk to.
Speaker 3: You damn. It that's on fire this.
Speaker 1: Morning it's. Scary the change is. Scary change is scary no matter what it. Is so clearly you're doing this for a, reason you, know whether you feel you need to, change or whether there's family, involved whether it be wife or, whatever that feels you need to.
Speaker 3: Change and it is.
Speaker 1: Scary BUT i just have faith in the process and everything will work out the way that it's supposed.
Speaker 3: To your counselor was.
Speaker 1: Right you're not meeting you, know you're just now meeting your personality or. Whatever so embrace, it enjoy, it expect to fall because that. Happens that happens a, lot you know a lot more than what you. Think and it's okay to relapse right.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Now you've made this the, partying the alcohol and. Drinking you, know you've made it your. Personality it's taken over your, life so it's time for you to take.
Speaker 3: Control so go be, scared but just know that in the end everything will be. Fine it'll be.
Speaker 1: Fine we say it all the time on the show it'll be all, right no matter what situation, Is it'll be all.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: Yeah so like a little behind the, curtain there's been a lot of chaos behind the scenes, here and at LEAST i feel that, way And i've just had to tell, myself this is the, path, Right i'm Where i'm supposed to, be this is the way it's supposed to. Be that's, hard, right that's hard to manage because you feel like you can control it the other. Way and there is two quotes THAT i, love and one of them is all of man's problems stinted from man's inability to sit quietly in a room.
Speaker 3: Alone, yeah because it's. Scary rights are.
Speaker 1: Scary and that goes along with another one of about we suffer more in imagination than in.
Speaker 3: Reality AND i think that's what you're. DOING i have no idea what you're going. THROUGH i have no idea what that feeling. IS i can't imagine how scared you. Are but you're. Here you're not trying to deal with two earthquakes destroying your. City yeah, Right.
Speaker 6: You're not having you, know discovering your sandwich with someone's dentures in. It i'm just saying, that Like, hey that's you're living and it might be, hard it might not. WORK i don't know If i'm on board with the idea that trust the counselors that, rehab because typically those are people who are also, addicts and though they can relate to your, situation they're just people and you to figure it out on. You AND i kind of agree with the text or that you're maybe you're not in, it because when you're in, it you're in it, Right you're, ready you're. Eager i've always kind of been a believer that you don't have to push people to do. Things they do the things they want to. Do and if you don't want to clean your, room there's NOTHING i can say to make. You the only THING i can do is just put a wedge between. Us you're gonna be who you want to. Be that's a general. Term i'm not reflecting you. Specifically All, right we got to take a. Break you can always email us show at kmod dot. Com the number of men that have photos of themselves fully erect and their phone is.
Speaker 1: Alarming when you need to jump on, board, Man no go, Home no you're, Ready no start taking. Pics, NO i don't even like film myself for a social media. Video you THINK i look stupid in the social media video you used to see me.
Speaker 3: Naked good Morning, Lindsay good Morning.
Speaker 7: Corbin happy thirty, fourth the birthday to porn Star Kelsey. Monroe check out This miami based legend In All about The Ass Booty call The best Of Big butts And Glory Whole. Games she's been nominated For Best booty And Hardest Working hoe in the.
Speaker 1: Biz good morning can be good, Morning, Corb but you want the chill us seats in the house we Got i'm a call in the silver. Seats that's for front row tickets right there to show at the cove Inside River Spirit. Casina and WHEN i say front, row you can actually touch the. Artist that's how close you. Are it's pretty.
Speaker 3: Awesome how do you get in on that?
Speaker 1: Way just click on the contest tab right here on the Free iHeartRadio Whip time.
Speaker 3: To tell The. Truth this is your opportunity to ask anything you.
Speaker 10: Want just remember, clean no bodily, fluids nothing, sexual and don't. Forget we can't and will pass on a. Question let's open up the phone. Lines Here's corbyn in the gang with all the truth you're gonna need.
Speaker 6: Be in the mask and whatever your question is to eight two nine four, five or you can call us at eight three three four. Six oh kmod, lindsay when was the last time someone asked to borrow money from? You it doesn't matter whether you've loaned it to him or. Not when was the last time somebody asked to borrow money from?
Speaker 3: You kid's husband don't.
Speaker 5: Count probably in.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty, one five years.
Speaker 5: Ago, yeah what?
Speaker 7: FOUR i have no, idea but, umm SHE i haven't heard from her.
Speaker 3: Since so you, said, yes how?
Speaker 5: MUCH i think around.
Speaker 7: Hundred it's a family.
Speaker 6: Member you gave fifteen hundred dollars to a family member and then never heard from him.
Speaker 3: Again give. PEOPLE i honestly can't remember the last time somebody has to borrow any money from. Him usually it's the other way.
Speaker 1: Around, yeah but, YEAH I can's, like if anybody's ever asked me to borrow money, BEFORE.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's ever. Happened that doesn't mean you can.
Speaker 6: Start you're just SAYING i don't remember. WHEN i know it was within the last ten.
Speaker 3: Years but when.
Speaker 1: We gave, it we were, like don't, pass don't worry about. It like we considered it a. Gift, yeah they paid us, back but we considered it a gift BECAUSE i had to get my right mind in the right. Place SO i end up like in her. Situation, right you do, it and then you never hear from them.
Speaker 3: Again, right they? Evaporate? Nah huh?
Speaker 6: Uh what is each of your favorite audio drops on the?
Speaker 3: Show got, One? Lindsey?
Speaker 5: Uh, congratulations you're a?
Speaker 1: Dick, okay Gimpt, OH i GOTTA i gotta pull it up here real. QUICK i just gotta go the long of course you would never. Mind i'll go ahead and just audibly say.
Speaker 3: It remember that.
Speaker 1: One time when we called somebody a pussy on the, air and then that guy called back and left a voicemail or whatever and was, just you, know so, angry and it's like.
Speaker 3: Like they called the boss or. Whatever he's, LIKE i don't understand WHY i gotta hear somebody say the pussy on. There it's like Doctor phil makes blok and there's this whole.
Speaker 1: Thing about, it, right and it's just you, Know, yeah that's probably one of my favorite.
Speaker 3: Ones AND i have so.
Speaker 6: Many, yeah this this might be this might be my favorite one if it doesn't mess up the audio WHEN i WHEN i play, It.
Speaker 3: Ah, yeah that's a good one, too because.
Speaker 6: The context of, it if you know what it's, from is what makes it so funny for.
Speaker 5: Me what are they? Saying what do you? THINK i don't?
Speaker 3: Know, no take a. Guess what what do you? Think you.
Speaker 7: Remind?
Speaker 3: You you remind? You is that a? SENTENCE i don't.
Speaker 6: Know you're the one trying to decipher you're a.
Speaker 3: Miner one of the words is.
Speaker 5: Bad you're a bad.
Speaker 3: Girl you're a bad. Girl, okay.
Speaker 5: That's.
Speaker 3: Funny do not play any of it? Else oh? Good you found that bought it was, like don't play the?
Speaker 1: Context oh, no, NO i just finally was able to log back in and find mine And. Bothy if you have the chance to spend one week with a celebrity of your, choice who would it be and where would you spend the?
Speaker 3: Week ooh, uh.
Speaker 5: Let's Go.
Speaker 7: Jennifer lopez wherever she wants.
Speaker 5: To, go because she's gonna go somewhere.
Speaker 7: Fabulous i'm, sure maybe an island, somewhere or Maybe rihanna's homeland In. Barbados that she seems like a Lot what do you mean a?
Speaker 5: Lot?
Speaker 1: LIKE i don't, know pretty deep, ish like they thow her way or the, highway you know WHAT i. Mean it's like she seems like it'd be so much intense drama that it would not be a fun.
Speaker 3: Time what about you can be what?
Speaker 6: Celebrity uh would you want to spend a week?
Speaker 3: With and where would it?
Speaker 1: BE i THINK i THINK i think that me And matthew. McConaughey all, right all, right.
Speaker 5: Oh, yeah that'd be.
Speaker 3: Good do we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Go we're gonna go spend a week and anywhere would be all, Right BUT i guess let's go With let's go With, sicily Oh. Cicily, yeah why? Not you could go To italy And rome and all. That let's just go off to that little island off to the side that nobody really talks about that. Much, Yeah i'm Picking Patrick, mahomes, okay BECAUSE i like football.
Speaker 6: AND i like The, chiefs and he seems like a good family. Guy, okay so it wouldn't be too. Crazy feels like it'd be about my, speed, Okay and you know it's gonna be somewhere. Awesome he's GOT i think he's got a house In. Hawaii that sounds. Fine we can bring my kids pat, right because If i'm, GOING i, MEAN i get to call him a different.
Speaker 3: Name you're fucking?
Speaker 6: Doing what non only chicken fast food restaurant has the best chicken and doesn't have to be?
Speaker 7: FRIED i, MEAN i only like My i've been craving fried chicken, lately And i'm gonna make that for dinner.
Speaker 5: TONIGHT i BELIEVE i really enjoy fried.
Speaker 6: Chicken what what non only chicken fast food restaurant has the best chicken doesn't have to be.
Speaker 5: Fried i'm gonna go With, canes.
Speaker 3: But that's only. Chicken? Yeah what non?
Speaker 6: Only so it has to be someone not that a not chicken specialty fast food?
Speaker 5: Place oh?
Speaker 7: Uh the chicken sandwich From? Man where DO i get a chicken sandwich From?
Speaker 1: Wendy's, okay, YES i, Guess, OKAY GIMPI i mean.
Speaker 3: Water burger's pretty.
Speaker 1: Solid, Yeah Carl's. JR i think it. Is, Yeah i'm gonna go With Carls. Jr BECAUSE i mean it's it's not it's it's one of those not only chicken. Places they have a really good chicken bacon ranch, sandwich BUT i think it is, delicious and they's spicy chicken.
Speaker 3: Sandwich you can't go. Wrong but they also got the famous star the bacon and.
Speaker 5: Cheese is there one open? Anymore?
Speaker 1: YEAH I u still got the one over there on the west, side and the one over there by the mall that or the old mall anyway on forty.
Speaker 6: First Polo, Countries Los combos chicken breast filled with charizo covered in.
Speaker 3: Cheese but.
Speaker 1: It was fast food was in. There, yeah so it has to have a drive for.
Speaker 3: That's a difficult.
Speaker 6: Question, oh it's also saying, restaurant BUT i hear. You, okay, um White, castles chicken rings burgers or chicken ring.
Speaker 1: Sandwiches, okay what franchise would you like to be brought Into?
Speaker 3: Tulsa mm.
Speaker 5: Hmm culvers Butter.
Speaker 3: Burgers pick, one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Butter yeah it. Is that's what it, Is culver's Butter. Burgers and they have custard.
Speaker 5: Too that's. Good.
Speaker 3: GIMPY i want to go With in And.
Speaker 1: Out everybody seems to talk highly of This in And out, burger, right and the closest one to us is In, Dallas SO i think it would be nice to have one.
Speaker 6: Here, UH i don't, KNOW i DON'T i don't know of one THAT'S i guess Would BUCkies Count is that a?
Speaker 3: Change is that a? Franchise? Yeah can you franchise The? BUCkies i don't.
Speaker 6: Know the container? Store there we go the container. Store i've never heard.
Speaker 5: Of the container.
Speaker 3: Store oh, girl you missing? Out just like nothing butuwares it's. Nothing but there you. Go glad you guys kept.
Speaker 5: UP i guess it to not be.
Speaker 7: Selfish i'll take White castle because my husband's obsessed with White castle and you just mentioned White castle, burgers.
Speaker 3: White castle chicken. Sandwich.
Speaker 1: Yeah at this container, store it's all, containers, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah well do they go like odd old? School like CAN i get a country crock? Container?
Speaker 6: There it's organizational stuff so like closet stuff and racks and okay, stuff desk.
Speaker 3: Stuff.
Speaker 6: Okay if you can't afford to spend the, money don't loan the. Money you're not a. Bank you don't have legal recourse to get your money. Back assume money you loan is always a. Gift if they pay you, back it's nice to have the money. Again and you know your friend family member isn't a pos.
Speaker 3: Good. More you know what is your favorite ghetto cheap restaurant? Food?
Speaker 5: Oh egg?
Speaker 7: Rolls like jack in The box Or qt's egg rolls they're, dynamite or the little mini tacos From jack in The box so good and so.
Speaker 3: Cheap gimpi.
Speaker 1: Tacos man tacos are always, affordable all, Right just Like lindsay said With jack in The. Box even though it's just lettuce And america sliced cheese in, there slice Of american, cheese it's still. Good Taco, bells tacos are. Good Taco buanos tacos are. Good dell, tacos tacos are all. RIGHT i haven't Had Taco cossa or coasa taco whatever it is that new one that's a broken, arrow BUT i hear they're.
Speaker 5: Good, yeah we need to check it.
Speaker 3: Out you can't go wrong with, tacos Little, caesars crazy. Bread all, right that's.
Speaker 8: Good.
Speaker 6: Yeah would you rather find a hidden door in your closet at home that leads to some previous owner's long abandoned murder hole where victims are killed and, stashed or find a hidden door there in the studio that leads to someone's possible active murder.
Speaker 3: Hole what is wrong with?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 5: Man like active murder or past?
Speaker 7: Murder i'm gonna go with active BECAUSE i don't want my home being a crime scene.
Speaker 5: Investigation i'll let work be an crime scene.
Speaker 7: INVESTIGATION i don't want my, my my.
Speaker 5: Kids having to go through THAT.
Speaker 1: Gimpi i'll Think i'm gonna go with the long abandoned murder home at, home murder hole at. Home, yeah because there's like that's that, was that's the. Past you can learn some things or, whatever but it's not like actively happening right.
Speaker 3: Now if there's an active murder hole.
Speaker 1: In this studio or in this building, somewhere that means somebody in this building is murdering people like right, now and you could be.
Speaker 3: Next AND i don't want to be.
Speaker 6: Next, Yeah i'm with, LINDSAY i don't want that happening on my watch. HERE i have no control over what. Happens, yeah someone else's.
Speaker 1: Problem, YEAH i don't have to. ANSWER i don't have to do A tv interview right my, House i'm gonna have to do A tv interview or go to. Courts, RIGHT i might be able to evade that. Here it feels like an easy way to.
Speaker 3: Get out of.
Speaker 6: It if you're in a waffle house at two am and a fight breaks out of the items available in a waffle? House what do you think would be the most and least effective?
Speaker 5: Weapons cast iron.
Speaker 3: SKILLET i don't think they cook on ca, tron do?
Speaker 5: They maybe the uh coffee pot break it over someone's?
Speaker 3: Head, okay what's the least effective? Spoon, OKAY GIMPI.
Speaker 1: A mop handle would be the most. Effective you get some distance between you and your assailants and wack to crap out of. Them and the least effective weapon in a waffle house would be individual.
Speaker 3: Napkins.
Speaker 1: OKAY i could get them wet, though and throw them at your. Eye, sure AND i for there long enough they'll crust over uh to? Me the least effective of the menu, okay, yeah because If i'm a, spinner it's gonna go like some other. Place, right this is the cheesecake factory where it's you, know six hundred.
Speaker 6: Pages and if a fight breaks, out the most effective weapons got to be the people that work there because they've seen. Everything they already know this is not the hardest part of their, job, right they just continue. Cooking, Yes, so but IF i have to pick like not, PEOPLE i guess a chair, okay can keep people at, distance it can knock people. Down some of you can't even sit in. Them it feels like an easy. One what is the best appetizer you would order as a main? Meal that's a great. QUESTION i love asking this question as an. Icebreaker you're at a, restaurant but you're not getting a main you're just eating an app as your.
Speaker 3: Meal what do you? Pick?
Speaker 5: Lindsey, HONESTLY i would love those.
Speaker 7: The deviled eggs with the burnt ends from help me.
Speaker 3: Out around the. Corner, yeah, yes.
Speaker 7: Because there's enough of them that they could be a meal and you're getting all your Pro.
Speaker 5: NOW i want some right.
Speaker 3: Now Jimpy, Wings WINGS i think is a good.
Speaker 1: SO i, mean it depends on where you're going if that's going to be a, side you, know an app or, Whatever BUT i, think, yeah, wings you give me a half a dozen of.
Speaker 3: Those good, chips And queso came to.
Speaker 1: Mind oh, yeah, okay Because i've done, it you start eating, it and then you, Go i'm not hungry now, sure.
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 1: RIGHT i, think well we'll do it two more BECAUSE i want to do the fourth.
Speaker 6: Line what is your go To fourth Of july? Drink when you're bacon in the sun all? Day what can you handle?
Speaker 5: WELL i THOUGHT.
Speaker 7: I could handle, margarita's But i've gotten pretty pretty Wasted bacon in the. Sun i'm doing margaritas all, day SO i like to stick To seltzer's When i'm in the sun some high.
Speaker 3: Noons, Gimpy, yeah blood life for.
Speaker 6: Sure lately it's been uh zero, sugar pink, lemonade vodka and.
Speaker 3: TONIC i don't know why they're. Refreshing, yeah they are cool and.
Speaker 6: Regressing and the last one maybe the worst one we've ever ever had as a.
Speaker 3: Question imagine you're watching adult. Movies what would be worse seeing your mother in a scene or seen your child in a? Scene, oh lind you go. Ahead what's your pick?
Speaker 5: There seeing your child in a?
Speaker 1: Scene gimpy my mom because he's. Dead, yeah seeing a child does not be. Mine any.
Speaker 6: Child i'm questioning a lot of decisions that got me to that.
Speaker 3: Point that's so. Disgusting or you hope you're not asking for. Advice what if they're your adult children then.
Speaker 6: Nope, nope, nope nope, no.
Speaker 3: No still, no that makes me in the, Music i'm so mad at.
Speaker 2: That more Of The Big Man Morning show is.
Speaker 6: Next everybody has things that you maybe fall asleep to or wake up to that scares, YOU i. KNOW a common one is teeth falling. Out that is a common one that people have where they wake up to, embarrassment the, worry the agony of their teeth is falling.
Speaker 1: Out like like like you having your dream that your teeth fell, out correct.
Speaker 6: Nightmare yeah it's. Good, yeah it's quite. Common sometimes it's even like a ton of, them like falling out of your. Mouth some people have nightmares about being, trapped. Okay sometimes people have nightmares of dying or watching people.
Speaker 3: Dying falling is another common. One chased is a common one that happens unable to get away right, yep driving like car.
Speaker 6: Crashes some people have apocalyptic type of nightmares that wake them.
Speaker 3: Up some people have weird body nightmares like their hair falling out or an arm growing where it shouldn't or. Whatever, Right.
Speaker 6: And then there's one that actually, happened and that is waking up to something eating.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 6: Oh this happened In chicago where a man woke up in the middle of the.
Speaker 3: Night he said he went to sleep he had a long, day crashed on his. Bed he woke up around three, am and when he woke up rats were eating his. Face oh my.
Speaker 6: God photo show a swollen.
Speaker 3: EYE i mean he has been.
Speaker 6: Attacked he had to go get medical care after the rat attack band name and was treated for rabies and, antibiotics but his eye is still irritated and.
Speaker 3: Swollen.
Speaker 6: Shut this, man along with other tenants in the apartment that he lives, in have filed many complaints about the rodent problem that, exists and they say that the rats and cockroaches plague multiple units and that maintenance has been. Lackluster they even have photos of rats getting cut caught on sticky. Traps the management company told people that they have invested over one point five million dollars into improving the complex Since march of last, year and they've rehabilitated more than twenty. Units they also claim that the man is involved in ongoing eviction proceedings for failing to pay for his.
Speaker 1: Rent should he have to if the rats are taken over and they're eating your, FACE.
Speaker 3: I think that's justification for me not paying.
Speaker 6: Rent and they have made multiple offers for him to relocate to a newly renovated, apartment but he has not taken that.
Speaker 3: Opportunity, yeah because that takes. Time or. Money, right and if he's working eighteen hour, Days i'm gonna guess he's gotten.
Speaker 1: Either, right, dude the pictures, Man, yeah this guy is eight.
Speaker 6: Uh the company says that our objective our objective has been to improve the, building address long standing, issues and provide, safe quality housing for residents. Live the greatest challenge we have faced and accomplishing that goal has been our inability to communicate and work directly with certain.
Speaker 3: Tenants it's not us.
Speaker 6: Them we believe this has created unnecessary, delays, misunderstandings and obstacles to resolving maintenance issues.
Speaker 3: Promptly, again not, Us they're the. Problem yeah about.
Speaker 6: That management said that they take any allegation regarding tenant health and safety extremely. SERIOUSLY i think you're not telling the truth, there because to, me if there is a tenant in your building that gets eaten by, RATS i don't think people THAT'S i don't think that's. Landing, now if you have someone living in one of your facilities and their face has.
Speaker 3: Been eaten by, rats.
Speaker 6: That should be the biggest, concern not that they're the, problem not that that he's not taking our, offer.
Speaker 1: Is that you have such an infestation that they're not only eating the food that the people have for. Themselves they've gotten tired of it and now they've moved on to.
Speaker 6: Humans, yeah they've. Ran there's so many of. Them the infestation's so. Bad there's no more, food right except the living.
Speaker 1: People yeah so yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: Uh an attorney that represents the tenant said a landlord's responsibility to maintain their building does not end when a tenant is behind on rent or is an.
Speaker 3: Eviction proceedings one hundred percent. True.
Speaker 6: YEAH i study published this month found that house mice are genetically evolving to build immunity to household, pesticides while rats are simply figuring out how to escape the deadly traps because they're designed and engineered bioengineered to survive.
Speaker 3: Exactly which means they will eat your face while you. Sleep they do not. Care this is wild to. ME i.
Speaker 6: GOT i always think about my incident WHERE i was on the ground floor and it was flooding and there was toilet water like sewage water in the, apartment and thinking.
Speaker 3: That was, bad like these people. Suck, no this is.
Speaker 1: Worse, yes, Absolutely IF i had to pick one or the other to have to deal, With i'm dealing with your dude.
Speaker 3: Water didn't have that my bingo. Car but, yeah it's better than being eaten alive by. Rats, YEAH i don't know HOW i sleep after.
Speaker 1: That, no, no, NO i think at that, point at least for, me, ANYWAY i would like to think, that, like all, Right i'm definitely moving. Now but if you, can't, exactly if you can't afford, it, right this is the only place you can't.
Speaker 3: AFFORD i Think.
Speaker 5: I'd rather be homeless than deal with.
Speaker 3: Rats you might have to deal with them one way or the.
Speaker 1: Other, yeah but at least you're in control a little, bit, right it's hanging out underneath the, bridge you and the.
Speaker 3: PIGEONS i don't know how you get rid of.
Speaker 6: RATS i mean it takes Massive it's like, termites, Right like it takes a massive amount of.
Speaker 3: Money you get a couple of cats, too? Huh? Yeah, sure why not?
Speaker 5: Snakes?
Speaker 3: SNAKE i mean most.
Speaker 6: Snakes there are a few, exceptions but most snakes are. Scared they don't want to deal with, people.
Speaker 1: And they'll only eat. Once because everything there's a lot of. Snakes they're good for a, while, Right, yeah the you gotta have a snake infestation, cats they'll just they'll they'll they'll kill the bastards just to play with.
Speaker 3: Them you know WHAT i. Mean SO i, think and then leave it to. Rot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah there's a little bit of clean up that you're gonna have to, do, Right BUT i think if you get this apartment complex and you just may maybe six seven, cats depends on how big the complex.
Speaker 7: Is, yeah we make fun of cat, ladies but they got to figure it.
Speaker 3: OUT i bet you they don't have a rat. Problem, no they. Don't cats are the.
Speaker 6: Worst they're absolutely worse because what the, rattle what the cat will do is it'll kill the rat and then come and drop it on your.
Speaker 3: Face, RIGHT i got you a pro WHAT i.
Speaker 5: Did, no it'll drop it at your.
Speaker 6: Feet not if you're in bed right. Asleep cats will sleep on your. Face they don't, care.
Speaker 3: Right that's why they can't be around. Babies in the, GROUP.
Speaker 6: I thought it was pregnant ladies can't be around. Babies pregnant ladies have no choice but to be around. Babies i'm, Sorry i'm sorry. Cats, YEAH i thought.
Speaker 1: Pregnant but it's like the cat litter something like, that the mooney or.
Speaker 3: Whatever but like.
Speaker 1: The old wives tale is you know the cat can have the cats around the babies because they'll sit on their faces and smurfocate your.
Speaker 3: Babies the the old old one is they suck the.
Speaker 6: Life right out of your. Baby, yeah pregnant women can be around. Cats that's an old. Myth it's a round texo toxoplash, masius a parasitic infection found in cat feces and raw. Meat so that's what that's an old. Myth that that is is not. True so next time.
Speaker 1: You're, pregnant old ladies LIKE i can't kind app cat, box you, say, bs get in, there.
Speaker 3: Get with the.
Speaker 6: Times newborns can also be around, cats and that the old myth that cats steal a baby's breath isn't.
Speaker 3: True of course it's.
Speaker 6: Not heat seeking cats can accidentally suffocate an immobile infant if they snuggle too close to the baby's, face.
Speaker 1: Which is more likely to happen than the cat sucking the breath out of your. BABY sids with the, sea not with, rights, RIGHT.
Speaker 3: Sids NOT. Sids there's a big. Difference not THAT sids is, funny it's. Not it's. Sad it's. Horrible, NO i don't need a phone. Call, Actually i'm okay with. It call my. Boss he's not. Busy let him know that you're. Listening.
Speaker 6: Please the best way to let him know is that you're not happy with what we're.
Speaker 3: Doing formal.
Speaker 1: COMPLAINTS i was listening to your Morning Shoeing. Boy they were making fun of dead. Baby they were laughing so hard at. Sids let me tell you something, Then i've been a listener for twenty. Years bring back Philm. Brent they would never laugh about dead. Babies that's more funny than Le, okay we got to take a.
Speaker 3: Break we'll be.
Speaker 6: BACK i typically don't watch city council. Comments no one, right BUT i came across this one that is really. Good AND i am for the, RECORD i am pro flock. Cameras, YEAH i am for. THEM i have witnessed them work in real time to stop some really bad. People i've seen them save children and those. Two one of them was a murdering guy and he was trying to run from the police From, chicago was traveling Through, tulsa and they caught him because of flock.
Speaker 1: Cameras if you're not doing anything, wrong you shouldn't have anything to worry.
Speaker 6: About children getting abducted and they find them pretty fast that. WAY i think that that's pretty. Awesome, Now i'm not for some of the other things you hear, of like they're starting to track people faces and all that other. Stuff, Right i'm not a fan of it being a private company and there's no oversight in.
Speaker 3: It that Part i'm not a fan of. Either.
Speaker 6: Right with that being, SAID i think that this is an incredibly good person good way to present this to the city.
Speaker 3: Council i'm gonna be.
Speaker 11: A little bit meaner than, them so please don't violate my. Rights NORMALLY i wouldn't come to a city council. Meeting i'm one of the county's pains in the. Ass, HISTORICALLY i stay out of the city and the city stays out of my. Business it was a pretty decent, arrangement but then y'all sent me one of these tickets from one of YOUR ai red light cameras you have deemed as necessary infrastructure in your. City thing about this is IS i was In, Seminole alabama at the TIME i allegedly ran this red light. Downtown how CAN i be in two places at, once you, ask don't. WORRY i asked myself that. Too outside Of scotty beating me up thirty miles in an. Instant the only logical conclusion IS i wasn't. There these things have been deemed unconstitutional for this for this, reason because the enforcement action of three one six dot zero zero eighty three unduly shifts the burden of proof to the vehicle owner me to prove my, innocence rather than the state having to prove my. Guilt, Currently i'm guilty by. Default i've been convicted by a computer.
Speaker 3: Program isn't that?
Speaker 6: Fascinating that's an interesting take on. It he's not. Wrong, yeah it shifts the.
Speaker 1: Blame, yeah do you think that maybe they've done it on purpose like? THAT i, mean maybe it gets the Government i'm off the hook. Essentially.
Speaker 6: MAYBE i, MEAN i think the idea of like a red light camera is a situation where it's it's a way not to enforce the. Rules it's not a way to slide the system and shift from. Us you getting to defend yourself right? Now he has says something THAT i found interesting. There it's that's THE ai red light.
Speaker 3: Camera.
Speaker 1: One i've never heard of that me. Neither i've heard of regular red light cameras that do take pictures of your license. Plate i've had to deal with that running toll booths back in the, day, Right, Yeah so when he SAYS, ai it makes me wonder if it's the computer program that got it, Wrong like his license plate was one letter or one number off from the person that actually did, it and THE ai the camera registered, it THE ai reads, it and maybe there was some. Mud maybe there's some mud on this license plate on a zero that made it look like an.
Speaker 3: Eighth sure you saying and he's getting, Wrong LIKE i.
Speaker 6: Think sometimes people assume COMPUTER ai like they just generalize those two together when it could be a camera and then they use AN ai software to run it and connect it to the. Person makes, sense, right rather than an eyes on scenario streamlining the process his exact, EXAMPLE i don't. Know so this is only one part where about almost halfway through, this but he takes it into another, direction WHICH i find really fascinating.
Speaker 11: Too usually this whole mess of who committed the infraction is settled by a police officer pulling somebody over and actually witnessing them in the driver's. SEAT theai camera doesn't do any driver verification. Whatsoever to get your constitutionally mandated due. Process you have to jump through hoops put up By Automated Enforcement, division a private company In orlando that's owned by another corporation Called Navoa, global which is owned by A Chilean swedish millionaire Named Carlos. Hofstedt so not only does this process flow through a private, company OUR dmv wreckers and personal registration information are accessible by a foreign. Actor but ANYWAY ad sends you this, paper and if you want to fight this thing because you're wrongfully accused me, again you can't just request a hearing THROUGH ppd or the. Courthouse, Remember carlos is, Involved so if you have to go through his, company his, website print off his, paper fill it out with enough information to take out a home, loan have it, notarized mail it to the foreign Actor carlos And, orlando and then wait for something for someone to tell you about a.
Speaker 3: Hearing.
Speaker 6: Right how much of a pain in the ass is that very much for a city? Situation? Right but this is WHERE i think he has them by the.
Speaker 11: Bass this is undue burden even to begin to try to get some kind of due. Process paying is super, easy, though go figure and about that you can't pay CASH ppd doesn't accept, it and neither Does. Carlos according to thirty ONE. Usc fifty one oh, three ALL us currency and coins must be accepted for all government obligations, fines, fees, taxes and do. So not only does this whole thing violate constitutional due, process it violates federal law by not ACCEPTING us currency to satisfy a government. Action whoever thought this was a good idea as a self Loathing america hating bureaucratic hobgoblin whose pocket's probably got stacked With carlos. Bucks you got my, attention, Though i'm going to become a more frequent voice down here working to expose frauds and petty. Tyrants, congratulations you all got yourselves a new pain in the.
Speaker 6: ASS i don't think it needs a, pause but the he clearly maybe he made all those codes. UP i don't, know, right but he brings up some interesting. Points, right AND i never love like you're applauding like good for? Him run for, office? Asshole?
Speaker 3: Right? Right do something make some? Change?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah instead of just being a, tyrant get in and be a part of the process and. Changing you said at the, beginning you choose to sit on the. Sidelines, well now you're, Annoyed.
Speaker 3: Well then get involved right with the.
Speaker 6: Process not a, nuisance, RIGHT a nuisance isn't gonna change.
Speaker 1: Anything and then he's in, it and then he becomes you, know paid, off and now he's part of the.
Speaker 3: Problem it is a sticky. SITUATION i get, it. Right what's the word? Complicated? Right?
Speaker 1: RIGHT i like the fact that he used the word. Hobgoblin that's not very used that.
Speaker 3: Often.
Speaker 6: One, Right, YEAH i never knew you had to pay government actions in.
Speaker 3: Cash they have to accept.
Speaker 1: CASH i, would, yeah any legal, TENDER i Think i've always thought it.
Speaker 6: WAS i, mean you would, think uh. Huh but in his, example you pay with a. Card you cannot pay, cash which would. Violate and there are plenty of ways like you go AND i haven't paid a ticket in a long, time BUT i paid it through a site and paid with my, card just.
Speaker 1: Because it's easier that way than having to go all the way down.
Speaker 6: Down, right, phyllis have her give me a. Receipt, well she's on lunch right. Now she's on lunch from eleven thirty to one.
Speaker 3: Fifteen.
Speaker 1: Bro i've seen this video on the TikTok that this motherfucker was paying his, ticket and he brought in two five gallon buckets full of fucking.
Speaker 3: Pennies it's such a dick.
Speaker 1: Move it is a dick, move and the ladies were pissed off about. It sure has the right, police so nothing to do with. It, however They she's, like we, can't we can't take, that we can't take that, money we, can't we can't approve your.
Speaker 3: Pain.
Speaker 1: Whatever try to get but he was, like he was, right you have no. Choice i'm, here this is legal. Tender no matter HOW i fucking pay for my, Ticket i'm still paying for, it whether it's in a million goddamn pennies or what.
Speaker 3: Not you have no choice but to take.
Speaker 1: It you're gonna have to go down to the bank and get that all rolled. Up and he just fucking downs the buckets and pennies right.
Speaker 3: There, again you're just being a.
Speaker 1: Dick he's not, wrong of, course but these people have nothing to. Do you are shifting the assholeness right right right right mad because he got a ticket for whatever, reason cot, yeah, yeah and then wants to stick it to the man somehow by making a bunch of old ladies having to fucking.
Speaker 6: Count, pright but you're just sticking it to the. Neighbor uh, huh that's wild, behavior.
Speaker 1: MAN i would never do. THAT i made the mistake one time WHEN i was. EIGHTEEN i got my paycheck AND i thought i'd be cute AND i, said give it to me all in. Ones it was like two hundred bucks or something like. That give it to me all in. Once you know how much of a painting a dick that was dealing with all those ones paying for everything, gas, cigarettes, food counting them out one at a, time just BECAUSE i wanted to be.
Speaker 7: FUNNY i, thought maybe you're going to the strip club or something with all those.
Speaker 6: Ones, no, NO i think because when you're, younger like the plane with the pennies, thing you think the line to the man is, Short and the line to the man isn't. Short the line to the man is filled with a bunch of using, mes.
Speaker 3: Right who were all paying the?
Speaker 6: Pennies, yeah who are also getting tickets and screwed and. Whatever, yeah it it is wild too, complain but then not be a part of the. Process, right it's within your. Right, yeah, yeah it's within your, right but it's just it's not really solving any you're not really a part of the.
Speaker 3: SOLUTION i wonder.
Speaker 1: If this guy's mentality is, like at Least i'm bringing awareness to the, problem so maybe somebody else might step up and fix.
Speaker 6: It he's going to hold them accountable OR i don't think he's, said, yeah he's not holding them. Accountable to, me you're still it's still. Happening so you are, complaint you're complicit in. It you're condoning it. Almost you're not getting involved to make a. Change, yeah getting involved to make a change isn't yelling from the. Sidelines getting involved in making a change is getting involved in the, process, right running for, office being on the working for somebody who's in, office, right, right trying to be a part of the.
Speaker 3: Effort to make. Change you're just. COMPLAINING i, think, well that's what we do best as a.
Speaker 1: SOCIETY i think people confuse protests like against your employer with this protesting against your, employers you're trying to persuade them to. Change in this, scenario you're not persuading.
Speaker 3: Anybody you're just.
Speaker 6: Bitching they just see you as a News you're just, bitching, Right you're just the squeaky.
Speaker 3: Wheel you're the.
Speaker 6: Person at the office who's, like, oh we're having cake, again.
Speaker 3: Instead of, like, yeah we're having. Cake.
Speaker 6: Fucker, yeah let's see what? Else, oh this is pretty. Awesome these are some. Questions you're one week into your prison, SENTENCE a much bigger inmate demands some of your commissary and, says, quote either pay me now or this gets harder.
Speaker 3: Later what do you do here you?
Speaker 5: Go do you.
Speaker 3: Hand it over and hope that's the end of.
Speaker 6: It do you refuse and be willing to fight if he attacks, you or do you go tell the correction?
Speaker 3: Officer oh, right, tattletale pitch.
Speaker 5: RIGHT i THINK i probably hand it.
Speaker 1: Over you just give up your snacky cake to fucking, anybody wouldn't.
Speaker 3: YOU i, mean you know what that, means.
Speaker 5: Right it's better THAN i, mean it's my.
Speaker 3: Money, right you know what that means, Though, Right.
Speaker 5: They're gonna come after it.
Speaker 1: Again that's, right that's, Right and you'll have to give up that snacky cake every. TIME i, mean and you're getting beat you will get in an.
Speaker 3: Altercation BUT i gotta.
Speaker 5: Wait Until i'm tougher one. WEEKEND i ain't.
Speaker 3: Tough, yet you ain't getting. TOUGHER i gotta get you'll get.
Speaker 1: Experienced he's gotta get Hard gorby exactly.
Speaker 3: HARDER i gotta get. Harder, First give, me what are you? Doing you fucking, fight is what you? Do, yeah you fucking.
Speaker 1: Fight you grab him by his, dick you fucking twist, it and you fucking.
Speaker 3: Whoop this guy's as in.
Speaker 1: Front Of god and, everybody so they all Know i'm not fucking around he for some goddamn sticky.
Speaker 5: CAKE i gotta wait till my shank is.
Speaker 1: Made, no then you get another. Sentence then you're in, longer, right, right because now you got fucking. Weapons at least this, way you're defending yourself from getting ass raped and taken for your snaky.
Speaker 6: Gig, yeah it is not an ideal, situation But ghimpia is. Right you grab their, dick twist, it and the correction officer's got to beat, You.
Speaker 1: Yeah to get you to let go pull their pants down and pretend you're gonna fuck. Them that will change the fucking script real. Quick, yeah and just hope you don't get beat so bad that you're in the uh medical area for a fucking.
Speaker 6: Year, right that would be much. Worse, yeah let's SEE i had another one, here how concerned are you ABOUT ai taking over jobs in the next ten? Years somewhat, concerned extremely, concerned not very, concerned and not at all.
Speaker 5: Concerned probably somewhat to very. Concerned pick, one.
Speaker 3: Somewhat, extremely not very or not extremely.
Speaker 6: Right second to the, TOP i think it's going to, massive massively disrupt.
Speaker 3: EMPLOYMENT i, think, so, okay get it in a ten year.
Speaker 1: Time it really it all depends on the industry because you can't GET ai to come fix your air conditioning and do like labor, jobs service jobs like, that trade, JOBS i think is.
Speaker 3: What they call. Them it's What micro calls. Them.
Speaker 1: Anyway, yeah jobs like, ours jobs like the fucking newscaster totally totally can be. Done customer service, jobs, right can totally be taken over WITH. Ai SO i am at the somewhat concerned within the next ten years THAT ai is going to take a lot a lot out of the. INDUSTRIES i am not very concerned at. All, really the same thing was said when computers came, out, right computers are gonna take over people's.
Speaker 3: Jobs did it take people's? Jobs? Yes did new jobs get? Developed. YES i think the same thing is gonna.
Speaker 6: Happen it's gonna be all, right and when if it were, to in my, opinion disrupt everything, Completely i'm gonna be, dead.
Speaker 3: Right at least retired, Anyway i'm gonna be.
Speaker 6: Dead they thought there'd be flying ships by now. Right it can't Spell. Strawberry's there are plenty of. DOCUMENTATIONS ai is there to appease. You it's it's not there to challenge you. Yet, Yes okay will come a. Time yeah it.
Speaker 3: Is it's, coming, dude it's. Common, ah it's to. ME i hear it's.
Speaker 6: Coming it's like here in the next five, YEARS i think it's it will be long, gone BUT i, agree maybe not in the next, ten you, know five, years ten to fifteen. Totally just look at all the deep fake videos that are already out.
Speaker 3: There you get on.
Speaker 1: TikTok you don't know what's fucking real anymore, anyway you know WHAT i? Mean so that right there is already taken over and then but people believe that it's real because it looks so, real you. KNOW i try to figure out which ISN'T ai and which IS. Ai and typically for me when It's i'm like listening to them talk because it sounds so. Real the natural flow of somebody's cameras is. Perfect, yeah but then they mispronounced one, word AND i was, Like, okay that right, there lets me know that this is AN ai, video because a normal person would know how to.
Speaker 3: Pronounce, yeah this word yeah to. Me if it's too, PERFECT i automatically just Go, like there's this ONE i saw this. Morning it was a, woman.
Speaker 6: Big busted, woman right revealing doing crazy karate kicks and all this. Stuff and at one point she jumped in the air and kicked like six boards or something like, that but she never landed on a.
Speaker 3: BOARD i mean there.
Speaker 6: Were boards everywhere except where her feet. Landed you know What i'm, Saying you. Can't that's too. Perfect SO i just kind of think that those, THINGS i just assume.
Speaker 3: All of it's.
Speaker 6: FAKE i think before you SEE ai, TAKEOVER i think you're gonna more likely see a different separation of classes of human, beings and you're gonna see people that think a certain, way like they just believe those. VIDEOS i. See i'm gonna like they just BELIEVE ai stuff, automatically and then you.
Speaker 3: Have a group of people who.
Speaker 6: Don't and the people that believe it right away are probably the ones controlled by the robot and then you have a group of people fighting against.
Speaker 1: Them it's a fucking. TERMINATOR i think about. It you have existence and then you had everybody, else, right people that are on board.
Speaker 3: Terminators real. Man movies turn into real life at some.
Speaker 6: Point would you rather live five years In port Of Prince haiti.
Speaker 3: Or spend five years in federal?
Speaker 6: Prison, now before you, answer understand What port Of Prince haiti is? Like it is a crime infested, area, right it is. Dangerous there's no real government.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 3: Exists, money you would have the scenario of them taking your. Stuff.
Speaker 6: RIGHT i think THE us Has haiti as a level four do not travel because of the rampant crime, kidnapping, robbery sexual, assaults, gunfire, okay gang, stuff gang con.
Speaker 1: UP i had to google it real quick BECAUSE i want to make Sure i've never been To. Haiti me, neither AND i don't know anybody's ever been To. Haiti, Okay WELL i am, oh, YEAH i didn't didn't LIKE i want to?
Speaker 3: President yeah, Yeah so what would you? Pick? Lindsay, oh, god.
Speaker 1: Like every day celebrated with fucking Black Eyed peas.
Speaker 3: MUSIC i don't think, so but, okay if that's, true sign.
Speaker 7: It is highly. Unsafe most governments advice against.
Speaker 1: ALL i.
Speaker 7: KNOW i just want your answer to gang, violence rampant, kidnapping because if your shortages of basic necessities such as, food, water and, fuel and limited medical.
Speaker 3: Care but so what's your. Choice i'm still going. There you're gonna go to a federal.
Speaker 7: Prison i'm SURE i can find a place to hide out because it is a giant.
Speaker 5: PLACE i, mean it's still really. Big so the.
Speaker 6: STORY i, read seventy percent of the capital is under gang control and you got to come out sometime to either pe eat or get medical. Care, right, him, be what are you?
Speaker 1: Picking it feels kind of like a push because no matter, what you're gonna end up in a.
Speaker 3: Gang, right, Right.
Speaker 1: BUT i THINK i THINK i Think god survived longer in a federal. Prison you, KNOW i don't know WHERE i land on the gang prison gang, scale because you, know they say your race has to stick with your, race and in, prison, right the blacks with the, blacks and whites with the, whites And mexicans And mexicans, like SO i want to get, confused, man, like, well you kind of look like A, mexican.
Speaker 3: But you were raised raised by white.
Speaker 1: People we, SEE i just don't know WHERE i would, land SO i GUESS i would just have to wait for somebody to accept. Me you, know maybe there's a group of life loaners over here and they're, like we're the people that don't know where to go in the, gang so we formed our. Own BUT i think it sounds better than dealing with that Shit. HAITI i think hurricanes and.
Speaker 6: SUCH i Think i'm Picking haiti for one, reason and that is because in, prison the, control though by the, gangs is also controlled by the guards and all that the rules that they, apply so like you're not calling, family you don't really get to see.
Speaker 3: People things are much more. Controlled we're In.
Speaker 6: Haiti at LEAST i could have interactions with people without somebody watching on a. CAMERA i feel LIKE i only get one part of the living in prison.
Speaker 1: Part, okay you bring a good argument, there you start your own little side, hustle and.
Speaker 3: There's still, money there's still some.
Speaker 6: Freedoms, YEAH i can get my snacky cakes THAT i, want not, whatever not Small debbie instead of Little, debbie, right Small, Deborah.
Speaker 3: Big deborah big DIBs, Right.
Speaker 6: OKAY i just feel like there'd be more freedom outside of prison.
Speaker 3: Maybe so maybe so never been to prison. EITHER i, Mean i've never been to, jail SO i don't even. KNOW i don't even know how bad that. Is if you had, This, okay sell jail to me like you got to sell it in a good. Way oh, Man well, okay well jail's not too. Good you're now endorsing, jail all, right so let me give me the. Thirty, well, hey.
Speaker 1: There's Is gimpy McGee The Big Man Morning show for. Prison prison's not too. Bad you've got your yard, time there's there's don't believe the, myths, right not that.
Speaker 3: Bad you have protection if you're with the right. People let's.
Speaker 1: See there is there there there, is you, know love to be. Made it may not be the love that you're, wanting but it can still. HAPPEN i don't.
Speaker 3: THINK i can. ENDORSE i can't sell you on. Jail, okay, lindsay can you do? IT i know you'd never, well, no.
Speaker 5: Never been to.
Speaker 7: Prison here you can stay and get, pumped, yeah.
Speaker 5: Because what else are you going to focus? On get? Crunked when you get get get, drunk you might get.
Speaker 3: Crunk pump for.
Speaker 7: Your for your lady when you get, out she'll see your muscles and you'll come out a whole new.
Speaker 5: Man did you ever See Next?
Speaker 1: Friday, no Where Terry crews went to prison or whatever and he finally got out. Right but he's so used, to you, know making love to man that he went After Kat. Williams Kat williams had no part of it at all. Whatsoever But Terry crews didn't give a.
Speaker 3: Ship, oh Said Terry. Crews my mic went.
Speaker 6: Limp My Terry crews was On we Watch America's Got Talent characters is the host and somebody that he was interviewing that was a, Contestant.
Speaker 3: Uh was, LIKE i love, You.
Speaker 1: TERRY i Loved White. Chicks and my ten year old daughter, goes what's White?
Speaker 3: Chicks? OH i was, like, well.
Speaker 6: He's an actor and he was in a movie Called White. Chicks and she, goes what's that? About AND i don't get uncomfortable like talking about other like traditional things you talk.
Speaker 1: To your but THIS i was, Like, eh he dresses.
Speaker 3: Up as he's in a there it's.
Speaker 1: Uh just let him watch it be.
Speaker 6: Fine wayne's, brothers, right that's why they make so many more. Movies uh huh? Uh do you believe the myth about. Prison, well let me tell. You are you an? Entrepreneur many business opportunities are waiting for you in. Prison be the leader of your own. Group you get to control what happens around. You how's your woodworking? Skills always looking for fine people in the craft shop to make. Bookshelves how's your metal? Skills we have a license plate framing area where you can become the best metal presser. Ever laundry is your. Thing we got you. Covered do you know how to? Cook we need. Chefs many opportunities that wait for. You we'll see you soon in. PRISON i love.
Speaker 3: It kind of sound like a summer.
Speaker 6: Camp you've heard my take about school in, prison like they are not a far jump from each.
Speaker 3: Other oh, no they're very. Different oh, Yeah can you leave whenever you? Want?
Speaker 1: Right do you have to believe pe? Right wish to get to leave at the end of the day of? School what happens when you get in? Fights you get in?
Speaker 3: Trouble? Really and what do they call?
Speaker 5: It IT'S ip in? Prison oh they don't call IT.
Speaker 3: IPM i Don't maybe that is that what they called?
Speaker 11: It?
Speaker 3: Union?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah. Yeah they tell you when you can go to, Lunch they tell you when to. Arrive they tell you what you're doing, next tell you what to, wear tell you what to. Wear sometimes they even make you get a job in the.
Speaker 3: School makes me glad That i'm not in either one of. Them there's armed. Guards yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: Ah, yeah all, right uh, cool all, right you, guys we don't your favor and save us as a preset on The iHeartRadio app if you're listening to, us or leave us.
Speaker 1: A review that would be really swell from hobgoblins like on.
Speaker 3: Yelp on the.
Speaker 6: App you, guys have a great.
Speaker 3: Week