Speaker 1: I've seen that way.
Speaker 2: Say it is from the distance stars, let those encryptians to.
Speaker 3: Fame fairly far beyond beyond my fla. Yes, my fam.
Speaker 2: So that way, some distance stars, you let those encryptians to faint fairy.
Speaker 1: True. No. Welcome to Typical Skeptic Podcast. Be sure to like, subscribe and turn on notifications.
Speaker 4: Hey guys, welcome back to another episode of the Typical Skeptic Podcast. I'm really excited about my guest day. We were supposed to have our friend Leanne. I hope she's okay. Shark title her name is still on the title because I haven't had time to change it. I'll have to change it after. But we still have a good show we have with us. Actually, it's an amazing show we had with us my good friend Marcia Saba and Marcia was originally supposed to be on the show, but she, you know, Leanne or for whatever reason, didn't show up. So like I again, I hope she's okay. And I'm Adam Marsha's a shaman and a healer and she's helped me a lot, and she's yeah, she's here with us now, and yeah, Marcia, how's it going, what's going.
Speaker 1: On good it's going great. Well, you know her craziness, so you know, I just you know, we had to wing it. So you know, there's tons of information I wanted to get out anyway. I just did some podcasts on these, but I would really like to share this with your audience just because this is hard information to get. This is what I've I've gotten through experience that I just want to help people. So I've learned a whole lot of alter work and I wanted to share some things that I've learned about working with your altars. As you see, in Chris's case, the altar actually saved his ass, so there was a lot that there's a lot that he's doing to fix everything. So his altar, you know, he says all the time, I love Chris, I love his kids, I love you know, everything he loved. So you know, they're not your enemy. They're they're they're you, their aspects of you, and you have stronger uh of their personality bleed throughs than you realize. If you have alters, and not just alters, but all kinds of different parts and pieces out there, there's a lot of crazy stuff going on. So we're just spliced up all over the place. So you know, when you're doing altar work or you're working with just even soul sharks or anything. Every time I go to integrate something from somebody, I listen for that or that or or that a young you know, yeah, I listen for that. I know when we're peeling stuff off, I can tell or when something's integrating because I follow that real closely. So there's a lot of physical indications, mental indications that something's integrating. And when you go to integrate something, you can get good or bad out of it. So sometimes you'll integrate something and it feels like, oh, I feel better, and then sometimes you integrate something that makes you feel worse. For instance, in Chris's case, good example, when Mike was trying to integrate when I when I first integrated him, as he was coming in my Chris had told me he broke his femur in a mission. Chris had seen this, So every time I try to integrate Mike, his leg was flare up like I told you before. So in Mike's case, we had to calm that pain down from a previous injury in order to get him to integrate. So that's where you got to think outside the box, you know, how can I get this pain to calm down? And actually, one thing I've found that works absolutely amazing. When I'm working on people and they have pains come in from altars, I'll say, I anchor the source and the christ consciousness into this pain to seal it, heal it, soothe it, give it peace, and their pains will lift off all the time, sometimes a lot of times completely. So it's bizarre how we don't think to do these things. And but anyway back to what I was saying, Uh, these altars there they are parts and pieces of you. And I had always seen a massive bleed through of Mic many times more than Chris, so that goes to tell me that what a huge altar he was in his personality. So I have learned through different people that I've worked on and Mike as well, that when they come in they want sweets, they want sweets bad. And I had Chris on a straight diet and I went down there and he had all these reseas and I was like, what is that And Mike was like, they're mine. He's like, I could never have these in the military. I want these, And I was like, I got them. On the street diet and he's like, come on, I never could have this. I'm like, okay, So there's a bunch of them, and I've been asking people lately. I'm like, hey, have you noticed you wouldn't wanting sweets more lately because I'll know they've been integrating a lot of altars and they're like, yeah, So the thing I've noticed is super cool. M M. Most of them come in and they just want peace or healing, usually just peace and like sovereignty. They want to be seen and heard. So some examples of that now. See. I just want you to know that I learned every bit as much from the people I work on as they learned from me, because it's a learning process for both of us as we go through this or you know, I have to figure out where the hooks are and it can take me in the craziest day, I was doing hypnosis on somebody two days ago and I didn't even know I could do it, but they were waiting for a hypnosis session and it was a big deal and I was like, well, shit, let me try it. I mean, I've seen that shit been in that, so I did it. When we got some of really major undone, but it still didn't fix this megart problem. I was hunting, but I hunt all over the place for their problem, just like I did Chris. I was like, I don't care how far I got to go to find you the answer. I'm gonna do it. I remember a convention we went to and I spent the entire time Tony Roder He's was there, and I was so trying to get Chris to be able to talk to him. And I was running around chasing Tony Roder He's around and try because Chris was getting highly attied and he had been getting a type for so long. The minute we decided to go, he got to eat up with this rash that destroyed the whole trip on top of all this crazy shit that happened. But I remember he wrote all this note and he was gonna give it to Sony rodri Eves and he had forgotten his phone, which he never does, and he ran back to get it and he met him write in the elevator, just the two of them, and he was like, WHOA, that was cool, and he gave him the letter. But you know what, cut tip isn't bad. But you know, I'm sure he hears from all kinds of people's But anyway, I was, I was going everywhere. I spent the whole convention looking for answers for Chris. I was talking to anybody talked to to try to find answers, and I finally found him with the ritual removal and was able to figure out enough to figure out how to undo everything, no matter what it is. So you'd be amazed what you can undo by contract revocation. Crazy shit you would never dream of, ever dream of, even.
Speaker 4: I hate that's calling out the three right when you and I talking about the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I've just started that because that was brought to me and it was good information. However, you know, yeah, yeah, it was good information, so it works. Yeah, I'm not opposed to getting information from anywhere because that's what I had to do to find Chris's answers, and it just almost feels like a continuation of that. I just get involved with other people that have crazy ass puzzles just like Chris did that I want to figure out and I will go to any links to figure it out if they will give me half a chance. And I'm really good, but I have to get really creative. But I do eventually figure this stuff out, It'll give me the chance, give me enough time of them. No matter how deep it goes. I'm going in the past life. I'm doing crazy shit like that shit that's looping around, like timely traumaly, like old locations people lived in. I just undid one of those on somebody, and you would believe the shit that happened when we undid that. She saw all kinds of crazy fucking shit that was hooked to her from an old harnted house. So you see like possessed objects, you know, you know that one, Like it's crazy where you have to go with some of this shit, you know, to fund the answers that anyway, back to the altars, A lot of them want, like I said, sovereignty. So, like I said, these people are teaching me a lot of tricks. And one of these was very smart and learned. She's also the one that taught me that about the sweets. She's the first one I heard about the sweets from. And then I noticed my doing it, and I was like, oh shit, and I started asking people. But she uh got a journal and she wrote in it something to the effect of this journal for my altars and only for them. This is a safe space to say anything you want to say and no other eyes will see it. And she will go there and ask for her altars to come through and write, and they're doing.
Speaker 4: Going back to this week's thing, do you think that's because I've heard I've heard people say that, like candy is like contraband out in space or something like that.
Speaker 1: Well, they're in the military, so their diet is very strict.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's something like I would have to anchor Haven's in the chat. She might know this too, that I heard that like either sugars like are refined sugar that we have here is like not good out there. They say Mars bars are from Mars or something like that.
Speaker 1: I gotta you know, it would not surprise me. And I mean you know, I mean, you know, our ship's banned here in other countries. Yeah, you know, because it's so toxic. Everything we eat here is banned in other countries, So you know, and that contains a lot of that. It's bad, It's really bad. I've heard that the sugar is even a way that they control us spiritually as well. I've been hearing that too, So I believe that I do highly pushed on us. You wouldn't believe the sugar air food.
Speaker 4: So many chats as honey is the best fuel. Yeah, i'd see honey. Yeah that's good. Yeah for sure. So where have you been at with all this stuff? Have you been coming into touch with a lot of people who needed like a lot of different like healings and stuff like that, and like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's always a it's always a unique puzzle I have, I have, uh, you name it. It can be anything from like some are very very very extremely traumatized to the point it's more trying to pick them up, lifts them up and get the negative looping to stop in the mind and get them positively focused, which takes a lot of effort in the beginning until you get some momentum going with it and it starts showing in the in your reality. But uh, there's a lot of really really hard trauma to some of them. Some of them have weird acidt tire. There's there's there's one that I'm not finished undoing what I can do, so I can't I'm not gonna say about that one, but there is, uh, there's one in particular that literally I have unhooked everything under the freaking sun, and I cannot find this hook. There is a permission somewhere, because believe it or not, we are free will. Wherever this fucking permission lie, we got to track it down. This is what I run into, and this is why we created a team of super soldiers who those that have been undone and have a high level of spiritual hygiene have been assisting us each other in reading each other. Uh. So they're practicing their reading, their their psychic abilities are coming online as they're getting this ship piled off of them, and they're practicing healing abilities, they're practicing uh protection abilities, they're practicing uh tech implants, they're practicing what they know that they can practice and be good at shamanism. So they are attack and we've created a team here that's working together. And it's really cool and really amazing what we created and that never I never thought it would turn out like that, but it did. These people that have unhooked, we've gotten so close because I've spent so much damn time with them through every tier, every heartache, every you know, attack, everything, to the point I know these people well know me well, and we just end up being friends, and I'm like, I can't charge you for anything. So I have a whole group of friends. I get charged it anymore because I love them to death, and I just I just love the people I meet and it's so much fun to help them solve their problems. So a lot of them they've solved it, or they're close to solving everything that's major. We're still digging into some things on some some like a lot of trauma going on. There's a lot of There's one that I can't figure out this attack for shit, it's it's external. It's external, but there's a permission somewhere. It's the point. This is what I'm trying to figure out on this particular person. So what I'm saying is everyone's different. And then you got like anger. You might have really a lot of anger coming out of this one, or you might have like a whole shitload of altars coming out of this one, and you don't know what you're gonna get from day to day, or you know, like fuck it, you never know, or this one's just eat up with entities and you're peeling entities off like one right after the other, and I'm like, put on some angry music. I'm gonna do it with you, and we're gonna kick some ass right now. I'm gonna tell you exactly what they're saying to do, and you're gonna do it and and and I'll be like you don't stop till it's done. And we do it, and I'm like, here's what you do. And then we're like bam bam bam. Man. It's like they're coming out one of us. You know. I've had that happened a lot. That's fun. I enjoyed that thoroughly. I love the attack, but I also love the psychology and the and the you know, the trauma working stuff because I'm good at lifting people off and seeing their potential and seeing their soul through the bullshit and learning how to communicate with their soul versus their uh, you know, the entities, the energies, the attacks, the whatever the hell I'm dealing with the alters. I've had a lot of angry alters come in very angry that hated me. Some of them have hated me, and this person be loving and sweet and then all of a sudden something comes out and it's like whoa, and they're like, I'm sorry, I don't know where they came from. And I'm like, okay, And then I had to convince these altars that I'm on your side. So I'm like, look, look tall to them, just like this, okay, cause they're part you. They can hear you. Listen, I don't care what you've done in the past, because I've had some come in feeling guilty or afraid of judgment. I've had that happen, so I know some of these altars are afraid. So I calmed that down. Look, I don't give a shit what you did. All I care about is making you hole and healed right now. I explained to them what happened. You were targeted when you came in. You were fractured off through trauma, and half of you was taking off torturing and abuse. The other part of you was here, and you need to jump back to the cork consciousness. Sometimes they just give up a lot of them are to the point they just want to give up. Alters. They're just like, I don't even want to be here understo meaning and you give a shit anymore. And I have to convince them, okay, look that I've had them come in and say I just want to die. And I say, look, look, look, look, okay, that's perfect. That means you just want to get the fuck out of here, right, well, so do I?
Speaker 3: So do.
Speaker 1: We We have the same goal, and this is how we get the hell out of here. We get you healed, we get you whole, and then we fight from from wholeness and we get the hell out of here. And we keep keep leveling up and getting rid of our trauma and fixing ourselves and healing ourselves. So we get the hell out of here. This is how we do it. And then they'll let they're like, okay, I'm down with that, and the altars will get on board, and the person quits filling the resistance inside because you're talking to them. Part of them wants to do it, but this alter over here is one. No, I don't trust you. You've got to convince all of these all to get on board.
Speaker 4: So this is what I do.
Speaker 1: So I can say something like this. Sometimes they just they're like, I don't know, And I'll say this, I've said this many times. Look, you've been in a SSP for a long time. The longer you're in there, the more you fizzle out. This could be your last chance. Who's to say you don't wake up in the next lifetime or the next or the next and be able to have the knowledge that you have now to get out. So the longer you're in there, the harder it is to get out. You need to make a decision now. This makes them all come on board. Sometimes sometimes it's just okay, I've had uh, like, I think I've told you this, but I don't know if I have. I'm not to put it on my part. I have no idea where my information is. There so much coming out I don't even know. So I've had queens, queen altars, right, there were queens in the programs. When you want to do the rituals, there's a lot of queens with crowns. And they didn't want to integrate and they and then we unhooked everything and they were said because they didn't have a crown, And I said, well, let's give them one call in source and the christ soon she's come down and give them a crown right now, And oh my god, that worked.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 1: It made them happy. That was the end of it. All the resistance, the stress, the the anxiety that they were feeling on the inside, which was a pull from this altar calms down, you see what I'm saying. Yeah, absolutely, I know it sounds crazy, but also no.
Speaker 4: No, I mean I'm used to hearing. Trust me, I've heard everything. You know what I mean, Like I mean, so oh oh uh so so Missing Time wants to know is Leanne her alter No. Leanne was supposed to be Lianne's our friends. She was supposed to be on the show today, guys.
Speaker 1: But she couldn't altered she might be molt she she couldn't make it today.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't know. We hope she's okay, Like she didn't she she I was talking to her last night and we were all ready to do the show and then she kind of just didn't get a hold of me today. So maybe she's you know, I.
Speaker 1: Hope she's okay. Hopefully she's okay. Yeah, I had him put some protection up, so yeah, email okay. So yeah, this all to work. It gets complicated, and I'm gonna say something else I've learned, and I don't want to explain this because this is important. There's a couple of things here that are important. Number One, if you're working with Edgar Gores like I do, and like some of my people do. This is very important. You need to clear them regularly, run them through that God source energy and clear them because they will pick up your negative energy and then they can become parasitic. Very important. So I want to explain how this works. I'm gonna give you a couple of exact that I just put all this on podcasts, but I'm gonna give a teacher rob because you got a larger audience and this is important information. People with large pain bodies. Okay, y'all get what a pain body is, right. It's all your trauma and pain and all your unconscious shit. Right. So Chris had an enormous pain body, enormous and when sears would look at him, they would see dark and it was the pain body they were seeing. I had a reader that was very accurate that that explained this to me, and I finally understood what everybody was seeing. So his hainbody was like a damn ensity, like I told you, and Mike and I both had to battle that thing and it was awful. So let me explain to you how this was. Okay, there's a guy who swore with and he explained to me that he was going through some mega trauma at one point and he took all of that trauma. It became suicidal, and he took all that trauma and he pushed it outside of himself, just like Chris did outside of himself. When he did, all of a sudden, something started following him that they call his shadow. It looks exactly like him, only it is not him, and it's a little darker, and it's sad. It's always sad. He pushed his trauma out and it became an entity that followed him. This is when I first learned that this happens. Then what really showed me something was this. I had a friend that was into all that ritual stuff. I never was into it, but he explained to me. He said, look, man, you know you're number one. When you do a ritual, you're using images and that works in the subconscious, right. And I'm like, oh yeah, okay, good point. And the number two you are writing the collective momentum of whatever belief system had collective belief that has been put into that candle or that planet or what the hell ever. Right, So I was like, okay, good point. So he's like you know, let's look you up with this big planetary alignment that was for my birthday. So it was you know, I'm an air so it was Mars and you know, some other planets and it was a big alignment. So I spent like six hours out here meditating and creating this fire for this fire ceremony that I was gonna do and really channel this energy into like some oils we were making and the fire the ashes to spread around and blah blah blah. So I was like, okay, So I focused on that shit for like six hours straight and I accumulated a shit ton of energy and I put it into stuff, and boy, it powered it up like crazy. Right So after that we did Mega Protection. Right after that, we were still. We were clear for about three days, and all of a sudden we started having issues. And he was like, what we just did. There is no fucking way something's getting in here. No way. So I was like, well, and then he was like and he was really confusing. He was just quiet, and I was down there and he said, I just saw what's causing the problem. Something had been jumping back and forth between Chris Bob and myself. Chris Bob and myself like that. And he said, oh, this was a while back, but he said, I just saw what was the problem. It was this black and red entity had this big, long nose like this. He saw it and I said, okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna eat it. So I started going into the vortex and I ate it, you know, and I didn't feel any shifts, and I stopped. I really put everything into it, and I stopped, and I was like hmmm, and he looked at me. He said, whatever you did, man, that really worked. And I said really, I said, because I didn't feel it like coming like. I didn't feel it. So I was confused about that. And then he told me, he said, I know what happened. He said, that appeared when you got angry about something Bob did, and it spun off of you. And because you channeled in all that all that power from that planetary alignment, and some of that energy was not used, it spun off when you got angry as that entity. And that's why when I ate it, I didn't feel a shift because it was my energy, you understand. So what I learned right there is and I tell everybody that that does my technique When you do this technique, you eat energies, entities, attacks, negative aggrigors, but you also eat your own trauma and your miscreated energies, your miscreations, because if you don't, it could spin off and make one of those that went between us. Once I got rid of that, everything was cool. Once I learned to eat the energies on the inside of the perimeter as well, well, that shit stopped. So we were getting haunted by our own crazy energies flopping around within our perimeter. That was impenetrable and it couldn't get out. You understand, So you got you gotta understand when we're upset or whatever, we are spinning off some crazy shit into the astral that would blow your mind. And I'm gonna tell you whatever, Damn Chris ripped off with that pain body. That ship needs to be brought back in and cleaned and integrated because that thing is a giant fucking demon in the astral. So as soon as I get a minute with him, we're gonna do that.
Speaker 4: Wow. Yes, yes, So I just want to say, if anybody has any questions for Marshall, put them in the chat. Whether you're watching on here, on rumble or on Facebook, you know, and I'll get to your questions. But yeah, like you're go ahead, sorry, oh you're good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and by all means has question, I'm sure. So I learned right there to that the pain body is a can be a giant, freaking, crazy, demonic kind of entity.
Speaker 3: And uh.
Speaker 1: I also learned that when I'm talking to people and they have big pain bodies, I need to talk to the pain body, just like an altar. I did it the other day and it calmed down her anxiety. I was like, okay, because we were talking about the pain body. She's like I would have a big pain body, and I was like, oh shit, here I said, okay to the pain body. I just want you to know I am not your enemy. I am totally on your side. I am here for you. I love all of her and that includes you. I love all of her whole soul. I am here for you. Anything you need, anything I can help you with, I will do it. And all that just went you understand, Yeah, yeah, this is how crazy shit gets. So anyway, when you are fucking with energy or if you're not whatever stress or crap you're putting out, it is creating parasitic shit in the ast one. If you don't eat that shit regularly, it can go around and haunt you.
Speaker 4: We got a question. This is from Chief Mustache over on Rumble. He says, what does she do if she meets evil alters because they're programmed, but it might not believe you.
Speaker 1: For example, I've met a lot of I'm not gonna call them evil because to me, they weren't evil. They were lied to, abuse, traumatize. They don't know, they don't know me. They're coming out angry, they don't know what the hell is going on. They're confused, they're fucked up from whatever they went through. And so what I do, Like I said, I have met some very that hated me, and I had to convince them that I'm on your side. And it might take more in a day, it might take a week or two, but I convince them. Look, guys, and I just keep talking to the person just like this, and I say, look, gos, whatever's going on. I don't look. I have no ill will towards you. I'm nobody but somebody that figured out this process for myself and for other people, and I just simply want to share some information with you. That can help you because I care. This is what the process is gonna be like when you integrate, This is what you're gonna look for, this is what it's gonna feel like. This is what you guys need to talk your altars and tell them it's like that, and then they calm down. They start to realize I am solely there for them, that I am here for you whatever, and I tell them, whatever you need, whatever you want, please tell one of us, because I just simply want to make you. Whatever you need or want, I want to give it to you. That's it. And after they hear this enough and they see this enough and they see that I am totally on their side, they calm down and they integrate and they just chill out with some of the ones that hated me, they're fine with me now, they're good with me. So it's it's like it's like it's like a human being. You got a human being that's just really nasty, but you know, and I know he gotta be careful with this, but eventually you can poke through, just like Assassin Altar. I mean, he was all there killing people and I just kept poking through, poking through, poking through. I care about you. You know, I'm gonna give you some love, some healings, some light. And after I kept doing that, he'll do anything for me because I came into him like a dream, you know, like the best, nicest dreams. He even talked about when I young to melt the void, he said was like a hand just pulled him out and he could hear me so loud, and that was pure intention that got me there. I didn't know I could do this shit. I was like, I'm gonna do it. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but I'm gonna focus till I do it. And I did it. I was like, whoa, it's crazy shit. Yeah, I mean, I mean some crazy authors, but most of them want healing. They want most of them to want to be left alone or protection or just safety, safety, sovereignty. They want to be seen as them. They're not ready to integrate into the core personality. A lot of them they want to be able, just like Mike. Mike wants to come out and be Mike and he wants you to know he's Mike. He was happy when I told him I was listing and did a podcast about the differences because he's like, okay, you do know I'm not Chris. Yes, I understand now. It was really hard for me to get my head around because he used to just be Chris's part of Chris's personality, and now he's a full being with full personalities. So it was like this, like I was flined to you. It was Chris, Mike pain Body. Then through accidentally, through trying to held Chris and save his life, we cut off Mike. I went to a lady that gave me a necklace that cut him off, and we had cut him off from both of us, instantly, permanently, like hard. And then it was just Chris and pain Body. And that was awful. That was hell. Pain Body was like demonic like and and Chris was a fucking wreck. And then he felt so bad about all the shit he did. He had pancreatitis. He couldn't help himself. He was dying. He was dying, ongoing pancreatitis for years. We finally got it to stop when we ripped all these fucking rituals off. Go figure that shit. Then he pulled off the pain Body. He ripped it off, just ripped it off him. He doesn't even know how, and then it was just Chris standing and he started to crumble under the stress. All his protector parts had got ripped off, and he crumbled under the stress and all the shit that's been going on in his life, which has been unbelievable. Hell, and then I brought Mike back. So I was experiencing Chris has three beans, then Chris as Chris and the pain body, then just Chris, then just Chris and Mike together, then Chris left, and now just Mike together, just Mike alone. All of them have been new to me. It's constantly changing. It's the most insane shit I've ever seen in my life. So here's a guy I know so so and so so well through his energy, through his everything, his mannerisms, everything, But then he comes in with all these memories and all this shit, and I'm like, what the hell are you? And he's so different and I'm so confused. I'm like what he's like, I'm Mike. But anyway, Yeah, so pain and pain bodies can become entities, so we gotta I actually can work with them, just like alters. How crazy is that? Just found that out? That's yeah, I've had I had an altar come in and they just wanted nature. That was a different one I've had. I've had a couple of one particular person that's come in, several of them that just wanted sleep. Just leave me the funck alone. I just want sleep. And I was like, Wow, they're just like war out. I have some that just give up, like it's crazy. It's it's all kinds of things. Lots of them that had privilege, ranking and prestige in the programs like the crowns. They're upset as hell when they lose their crowns, so I bring them in crowns to put on their head. It's stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Wow, it's fascinating. This is like, this is fascinating stuff. Like there's any questions. Someone pointed to something and another chat went out like it's like and totally let me see here. Oh ship, alright, this is uh.
Speaker 1: Don't worry, You'll get it. Don't worry. H oh.
Speaker 4: I guess I guess there. I guess that wasn't a question, more like a statement.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, okay, this is uh.
Speaker 4: This is John Johnny says you can do this when the hardest fully activated to generate this much healing force and standing against eggregres and higher spirit levels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this is from Chief and just so you guys know, these are the types of things that I've been playing with for a long time. So when I do protection over the group that i'm I'm over, this is the kinds of things I will do that I was doing prior to going public. I would do things like go in the astral and grab the negative eggrigors and eat them, you know, start eating their energy. And then there's others I've gone into and like if they're collective, that means I can get in there and change their thinking. So go in there thinking and change it and plant love into it or whatever or just crazy shit like I would just go attack everything, aiming at us everywhere. I didn't give a shit where was coming from. Like I'm attacked all at once. Hey, you know what I mean, Because I'm over it. Stop attacking me. I'm only attacking what's attacking me. Dam it, I am only protecting myself. People be I'm angry, and yes I am not lately, but I was. But I mean literally, I'm just saying, stop attacking me and those that are trying to get the hell out of this, Like that's it. That's all we asked for. Stop your shit. Are you able to protect yourself from other altars from being used by others? Yes, that is part of what I do. Yes, absolutely, Uh that is another thing that I do a whole lot of altar work in the astrol. So when I'm meditating over everybody, I will I will spend Uh. I used to, but lately I've found I haven't had to. But you may want to do something like this. I would spend my main vortex around my property and here, and then I would spend many voor texes off around all altars parts and pieces. So what that did was this as this for text is spinning around the main person, and then that vortext has spent around the altar. If the altar goes to attack that person, the vortexts will eat the attack, and so or if someone's going to attack deal altar, the vortex will eat that attack. So yes, I would spend many boardts. I found a different way to do it. But I've spent many vortexas around the main person and all their altars, and I can do that all at once, and I can do it across a lot of people at once. It's really interesting, and it's not as hard as you think. I know it sounds difficult, but it's really not. If you will get yourself focused in meditation long enough, you'll see this types of stuff coming out of nowhere. Just like I told you yesterday, Mike and I got on that bike. And when I was on that bike, I was trying to tell you this, but Mike was when he and I trying to talk. It's pretty tactic, as you well know. So we got on the bike and I remembered him being on bikes and the missions, okay from what Chris had told me. So when I got on the bike with him, I clicked into the mission he had done where he broke his leg, and I sound like these time streams going out like spaghetti in front of me, and I was sending this piercing white light out through them past and future to heal his timelines. And it came out of nowhere, and he got stronger and stronger and stronger, and had the familiarity got stronger and stronger until I realized, I've done this before. I know, I've been on a bike on bikes with him, on missions, and I've never had something got strong come through. I've never had a full memory like that of missions until yesterday. I know for a fact that he and I rode like that on bikes and I was running exactly what I was doing yesterday because what clicked end on me yesterday and he told it too, what clicked in on me yesterday was it came out of nowhere, and it shit, I don't do this timeline stuff that I was doing. That came out of nowhere. And as I was on that bike it got faster and faster and more intense and this it's like something else took over me and I was doing shit that it did not come for me. And then also what eating my bracelet Bertie also for I started doing this weird There was like a storm cloud coming up and he was worried we're gonna get rained on and I said, don't worry, I gotta I can control that. And like it was like coming out like this ability to control the weather was coming out of nowhere. I don't know what that was. Bizarre what clicked in on me yesterday, it was really cool and bizarre. The abilities and memories of he and I working together like that, especially especially me right behind him like that on the bike. It was like, I was like this and then it just clicked something in this weird like visions and abilities and memories, and I was like, WHOA. So I damn sure I've been in missions with him, Mike, not this, I don't. But but Christy Campbell saw me with Chris on missions as well, so I know I've been with both of them.
Speaker 4: Now, no, damn, this is this is uh, this is I mean it.
Speaker 3: Is.
Speaker 1: It's definitely it's Okay, you want to hear some crazy ass ship Okay, try those out right now. I have three twin flames around me. I have Chris, I have Mike, and I have Bella, who has a fifth dimensional entity who saved Chris's life twice and she's around here all the time and she is Chris in the future. So I have three twin planes right here right now. What does that mean I integrate with all of them and become some huge, bigger being. What the fuck is go? Oh, that's what I feel. That's what I feel. I feel They're like altars there. They are splice. When I fall their line up, it's mine. So we are spliced up there, which means we got to integrate at some point, right, That's what I'm getting. That's what I think. So I think the three of the four of us have to integrate and become something different. That's what I think. Has that happened, So I just I just keep cooling it on the inside. And that sounds crazy, but that's what I feel. He's like an alter. He's like an alter. Look a look, Okay, check it out. Check it out, you guys. Ah Like, okay, alters. When you talk to altars, Okay, Uh, there's a bleed through from the altar to the person. Right, there's a bleed through as far as like, uh, your memories, your thoughts, your your your emotions, your your uh. If they're getting at tied to feel it physical stuff, there's a mega bleed through from your altars. Right. I also have the same ship with Chris Mike and apparently Bellah too. I just don't. I don't see her. I feel her, but I don't. It's weird. I don't. I can't connect with her like he does. But think about what I'm saying. The bleed through that is going on with altars is also going on with my twin flame. If I have something physical, mental, emotional, spiritual that is happening to me or him the other is feeling it. There's a total bleed through of everything that happens to him happens to me like our pancreas is went and down at the same time, like you don't understand, like it's it's not nuts. There is a total bleed through, just like an altar. To me, they're like a damn altar. They are as crazy as that sounds. That's what That's what I feel.
Speaker 4: Wow, let me see if there's any questions here. I guess that's it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Let me see her. Uh uh. I was yeah, well, I mean this was this was a great show. This was a kind of a great on the spur of the moment show. I got another show in twenty minutes. I give them maybe we can here you go. If there's anything else you want to share, we can.
Speaker 1: We can before you say this, because this is cool and Luke did give me permission to say this stuff. Luke he just recently did a podcast with me. No no, he told me there will be twelve flames, twelve sets of twelve of twin flames. I said, what happens when you get twelve sets of twin flames, he said, soule family ascension. I can find possibly seven right now. I actually make two of those pairs because there's four of us. You get what I'm saying. If it counts that way, Yeah, sole family ascension. All these people me are finding their twin flames. It feels like a sole family ascension coming together. That's what I feel is going on. I feel sole family with a lot of the people I work with, not all of them, a lot of them I connect with and I know them instantly, you know, and I know that they're part of this. It's weird. It's really weird. But I think that's happening with my group. It's weird as that, and they damn sure don't want that. And we're fighting our asses off. Get everybody pulled off, and uh we we've You would not believe the amount of altars I have integrated and gotten the fuck out of that system. I have integrated so many alters and that's taken so many weapons away from them. I don't know how many integrate when I'm undoing the rituals. You know, shit's constantly integrating. When we're undoing shit constantly, And then even after that they can integrate with you later. But the ones that I actually talk to and have to convince to come in even or can hear are coming in bye. Like I said, the or the whatever you It's astronomical. I've took so many weapons off of their system and I'm coming for them. Those motherfuckers. I don't give a ship coming for you motherfuckers. Yeah, final message, I'm coming for your asses. And by the way, just so you guys know, the normal Poe have been working with me. They are the the Negoo mac. They are the ones that the Draco's fear. They are the they eat Draco's for dinner. Yeah, message from them, We're coming for you. M yep, that's what I got to say.
Speaker 4: All right. Well then.
Speaker 1: Not the good ones, not the altars, the ones that are causing all this what We're coming for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well thanks for doing this on the last minute, noticed, Marsha. I mean, I know we were supposed to we in on, but that was really nice that you you stayed and you know, yeah, like tell people how they can get a hold of you if they want to work with you. That's that's the most important part. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just started Facebook about five months ago. It's only been five months I've been up, Rob, Can you believe that? Shit? Five months? I've only been public for five months. I only had Mike. I looked back, I only had migrants integrated maybe six months. I think Mike is Mike was a dream to me about six some months ago, a dream, a vision in the SSP. And now he's standing before me. How crazy is that? But anyway, where the hell was I going? With the Facebook? Uh? Find me on Facebook, Marcia Sava verified and uh you can find me. You can email me. I'm sorry my emails old sat I underscore three three three at yahoo dot com. Or check out my YouTube channel because it's amazing. We load. Bob is absolutely amazing with his videos. He has posted so many songs. He loves to make songs. They're very good AI songs. They are very empowering and lightening. We made a whole lot of clearing songs that will clear and peel entities off of you. All you've got to do is listen to songs and reverberate them through you, and you will feel shit peeling off you. Hear amazing. It's amazing music. It's really well done. It's not bullshit. It's really good. It will get you in your power, out of your head, out of your bullshit. And then all my podcasts are there and we're loading stuff on their new all the time. A lot of amazing stuff going on that I can't even keep up with right now. Also, it's been nuts and obey right, I'm so sorry. Yeah at the at Make the Ether Obey it's my YouTube channel, and I'm getting a website up now which will also be Make the Ether Obey will be the website as well. I'm just not I've got to feel in some last minute stuff and they'll have that up so I'm getting going. Love. Man, it's been rough. I'll be honest with you. It's been rough because I'm dealing with a lot of entities, a lot of yeah thanks, a lot of entities, a lot of alters, lot of on them. But I just keep focusing on the soul. When those entities come at me and they're like ra, I just focus on if that were a person sitting beside me, they would be adding up like that because they're very hurt and very injured. How would I get through to them?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: You know, hey, I know you're hurting inside, but I'm here for you. A simple statement like that can go so far with somebody that's hurt. It's how you talk to them, let them know I'm not your enemy, I'm your friend. I'm here for you. You know. It's really that simple. And I know a lot of entities can be that way. But these ones that's been targeting all of us, they're there's no there's no hope for them. I'm sorry, you know, these are the ones that I'm targeting, and I don't give a ship. I don't give a shit if people don't like that, I'm sorry. I'm gonna put this anger somewhere and it's gonna go on a good cause. So we're gonna take me out. I'm gonna tell you right now, like like she was saying yesterday, I'm not suicidal, None of us over here are. But uh, they will get to me anyway, because I'll go out swinging. Boy. I'm don't give this bull shit. I'm done. We're gonna change this ship. I'm gonna do everything within my power cause I'm almost I'll be fifty nast year. What the fuck else am I waiting on? I'm gonna throw everything I got into making a difference. Fuck it. How much longer am I living? Anyway? Who gives a ship? I mean? And when I die? So what I've died before, it's not scary. It's what you what you're emitting from here. Man, you need to be ready when you die, because this is your chance. You've got the knowledge you got right now. You got to get as prepared as you can for that next stage. We want to get the fuck out of here. We need to get the fuck out of here. Fuck this shit or change this shit. I don't know. I'm not sure that this system can be changed. I think it might be for what it's for, and we just need to exit our asses out of here. It might be just part of what is. Yeah, So we are here because we're fractured, we're injured, and so what I see is we are these large multi dimensional beings up there, and then a piece pieces of us are fractured, are down here and they are trying to find wholeness. And so everywhere we walk, everything we admit from our core, all our hurts and are a shit we mutter under our breath that's emitting from us and creating what we see. At all times, there's just a time lag. You just got to remember that, there's just a time lag here between way you put out and what you get back. But when you go on, you go on near death experience, you trip, you go in a dream, it is instant manifestation. There's a time lag here. Why is there time lag here? You know why? Because think about it, you're God or something and you've got all these creator beings and you need them to explore and work out there trauma and their crap and let their shit reflect reflect by to them until they heal it. Right, So what would we do? We would put them in a space that has all light and dark so that they could test and play with everything right and then figure it out.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's what we're in a little hell knows. All I know is this ship sucks and I'm done.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll do another one here soon. Yeah, and thank you, Marcia. Yeah, I I got another show in less than ten minutes, so yeah, but thank you. This is amazing. Yeah, alright, alright, guys, I'll see you alright. Thanks guys, having a night.
Speaker 1: Love you