Speaker 1: The sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine. The games Mike the Bulldog beyond you on jr. R.
Speaker 2: Bulldog Sports Page, brought you by Tom's watchbar, which is located right there at the corner. I believe it's sand Lake Road, Taco Bob in International Drive. You got it, big old building.
Speaker 1: When you look at it, it has the video screen around the outside. I'm gonna be out there this Friday for a magic watch party. They need to turn it around to get a win out there. Come on now, Hello Bulldog.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 3: Speaking about getting to win. Another hometown team got a win last night. The UCF Nights opened the Big twelve Conference tournament with an eighty seven to seventy two win over Utah last night. You see have shot seventy one percent in the second half to hold off the Utes. And you know who they have tonight? Kansas, Baby, They got can tonight. Kansas, by the way, beat UCF by fifty points earlier this season, so I'm guessing UCF is probably not gonna win tonight. Kansas is the sixth ranked team in the country. But you know what, Johnny Dawkins is said to be on the hot seat. I think Johnny Dawkins, he has one year left on his contract. I think he should get his final year. I mean they're playing with an injured team, the nil budgets at the bottom of the Big twelve. They're not embarrassing themselves. They beat Texas A and M earlier this season. They gave Houston all they wanted earlier this year. I say, give Johnny Dawkins one more year, says the Bulldogs.
Speaker 2: I'm with you. Bulldog is spoken.
Speaker 3: Yeah, speaking of UCF, Scott Frost's first spring practice yesterday back at UCF, can I just read you guys a quote being the UCF alums that you are.
Speaker 2: Talker's getting his check book out as we speak.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, he's getting ready to donate to the NIO. I'm sure listen to Scott Frost quote from yesterday quote, It's good to be back on the practice field again. There was such good energy out there. The weather was beautiful, with the palm trees and the ospreys flying around, and a bunch of kids who loved football. It's a fun place to be. It's good to be back.
Speaker 2: I would imagine the appeal of Central Florida versus three feet of snow and Lincoln, Nebraska.
Speaker 1: A little bit of a home run.
Speaker 2: You just hit there.
Speaker 3: There's ospreys lighting on the light poles out there watching practice. Man. Good to be back in Florida.
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 3: Where do we want to go next? Tiger Woods Man, another surgery. His season is over, not that it ever got started. He hasn't played on the PGA Tour this season, but he underwent surgery yesterday. He announced on Twitter slash x for a ruptured left achilles tendon. I guess he was ramping up training to try to play in the Masters. He ruptures his achilles tendon. Surgery says it went well, but he's had multiple multiple surgeries on his back, on his knees. I think he's had a couple of on his achilles, his ankle. He almost had to have his right leg amputated after that serious car wreck in LA four years ago. So Tiger Woods, you know, in golf, you don't really announce your retirement, all right, But he's about to turn fifty, which means he could compete on the Senior Tour, the Champions Tour if he wants. Do you want a bulldog bite?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 3: Sure, here's my here's my bulldog bite. Tiger can play golf on like that TGL League or the Senior Tour if he wants. He can do that for fun. But the PGA Tour needs to fire j Monahan and make Tiger the new commissioner of the tour.
Speaker 2: What do you think that's a pretty pretty big bite there from the dog. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think I think that's a little too much for him to need or want to deal with.
Speaker 2: Why.
Speaker 1: It's just I mean, he's the best. You know, you're the goat. Maybe just go was the best. And I'm saying, how does this make sense?
Speaker 2: Pat?
Speaker 1: Why keep working if you really don't need to, maybe just go chill on that seniors tour Like you said, dog, can't he ride a cart like daily does? Oh yeah, yeah, they can ride the cart on the because his legs in bad shape. So go play the seniors Tour every now and then hang out with you boy couples and the taco. Taco Bob says, just go.
Speaker 3: Hang out of the nineteenth hole and don't worry about going to work.
Speaker 2: So why haven't I know what he could do?
Speaker 1: He's a gajillionaire.
Speaker 2: I know what he could. He could open up a line of chicken finger restaurants. That's a lot of people are doing that all these days.
Speaker 3: I think Tim Tebow.
Speaker 2: Was it's a crowded space in the food industry. Bulldog Lightning got their asses handed to him again last night, a little bit concerned after the four to one loss at Carolina.
Speaker 3: So yeah, hopefully they get it cranked up before the playoffs begin. By the way, do you see this signing in the NFL, Daniel Jones. Yeah, former Giants quarterback going to the Indianapolis Colts. So they certainly want some competition for Anthony Richardson. I think he's going to be the starter for the Colts this year because they aren't high on Anthony Richardson anymore. Why they drafted Anthony Richardson so high, I have no idea.
Speaker 1: I said from the get go, watching him play at a few Florida games, I said, this guy is cold hot cold hot cold hot cold. Have you heard different sports shows dogs saying the Indiana Jones reference. Oh, I like it, don't steal it because I took it from he stole it from mcafeel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you steal when you steal from Taco Bob. You've stole them twice.
Speaker 1: Well actually it was yeah, oh totally, you're regifting if you got please.
Speaker 2: I'm the originator. Hey where did the fronds come from? There? From me? Originator?
Speaker 3: By the way, Uh, bravo to New West Virginia football coach Rich Rodriguez, who was banning his players from doing TikTok dances all right because he said that ain't the image we want in our program. Damn right, way to go, Rich rod.
Speaker 2: He is Mike the Bulldog Bianchy, host of Open Mic on AM seven FM ninety six to ninety game weekdays adjacent to us and also, uh, you know, he stops in here, graces us with his presence, is brilliance during the sports page on j r R and gives us the sounds of a grown man barking.
Speaker 3: By the way, happy birthday to James Taylor lunchin Tako of the iHeartRadio app. This is j r r.