Speaker 1: Welcome to day zero. It to day one eighty mm. Here Lindsay Sherman of Rogue Aways dot org with Cory Hughes of Corey Hues dot Org, x Q four twenty of x Q four twenty dot com, and Charlie Robinson of Macroaggressions dot I. Oh, hi, you guys doing today? Just lovely, cors.
Speaker 2: Corey's not fucking around.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about? I know it were time today.
Speaker 1: Plus did you see Corey's shirt? Check it out?
Speaker 4: For one.
Speaker 1: I kind of want that really badly. Now I'm jealous.
Speaker 4: Oh man, where'd you Where'd you get it from?
Speaker 3: Amazon?
Speaker 4: It was cheap, just Amazon. Okay.
Speaker 3: Oh, It's so funny because I'm not a Trump guy at all, and I tell people I I like everything he's doing except for the juice sh it. Yeah, and then I got a crash in my head and go, huh, which stuff isn't the jew Ship.
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 3: I don't think. So that's the major contradiction that I'm having with Trump. Use Okay, So you have this international global conspiracy, all right, it's the Jews and they were running the world for X amount of years decades however long they took over our country when they killed Kennedy and the if you don't if you ask me, the four years under Biden was the epitome of the Jewish conspiracy. Hitler warned us about one hundred years ago. Right, So that being said, how do you suck Israel's dick like he's been doing, yet simultaneously slash all the funding which ultimately flows back to this cabal.
Speaker 4: Eric Eric Eric Weinstein said in a recent interview that Trump's not doing enough for the jeeves.
Speaker 3: He's a fucking idiot jew.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, but that's what that's what he's said. He said, you know, I guess he's kind of baffled.
Speaker 2: This is this is we've made before, which is that whether you're dealing with them or you're dealing with the woke mob, you give them nothing. You don't give up an inch because they will never be happy. There will always be future demands. You'll never there, It'll never end. So of course you're saying that Trump isn't doing enough for him. There's there's never enough.
Speaker 3: He's one of the fakest smart people that you see in the media. When you listen to him talk, the guy likes to talk in big fucking words, so people don't understand him, so we look smart. The guy's not smart. Smart people recognize other smart people. He's not one of us.
Speaker 1: He just it's it's like the humors of a professor, right, you go a professor, You're like, oh, I'm a professor, so I'm better than you. I'm like, no, I could have been a professor too, Like you just need a degree. You're not special, it's not automatic. In fact, a lot of times you're then like self absorbed as fuck. You're like sheltered from everything. You don't you stopped thinking, and you're just in your little world where all these students worship you. I don't think it's a good thing.
Speaker 2: I had a great professor for finance at USC and and what made him great was that it wasn't his main job. He was. He was teaching business, but he was running his own business. And so he came in. He looked like a million dollars too, which which was funny that I that we even like made that calculation. But he looked legit. And he's like, you, you promised me to teach you know, to learn this stuff. I teach you in this book because I have to teach you the stuff that's in this book, and then in addition to that, I'll teach you how to get rich.
Speaker 4: Awesome, whoa, Okay, how do you do that?
Speaker 2: He's like, first you got to understand this stuff in the book, and then you got to learn all this other stuff that connects to it, and then you learn about what they never teach you in school. I was like, fuck, man, the guy had my attention. We're like, why do you teach this? He's like, first of all, I love it, and second of all, I get the most insane benefits, health benefits and and the hirement benefits from this school. He's like, it's just it's a no brainer. But he's like, you know, I'm jamming over here from my day job running my company. Okay, wow, I could I was more inclined to sit and listen to that guy. Or or if we had like some cinema professor who had also made movies, you know, he'd be like, Okay, I'll listen to this guy. But it's like, there is this there is some truth to that, that old adage of those who can do those who can't teach. Not always, of course, as we know you you're a teacher, lindsay, but there's but you've you've come across teachers and you go, oh, you're just like reading this out of a textbook, like you have no real world understanding of what you're or you looked.
Speaker 1: At the credits you had and you realized they couldn't do anything for you except make you a teacher, so you became a teacher.
Speaker 2: Or you want summers off. Yeah, you know, like, hey, that's that's cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've had a very few good teachers, even in college. The handful handful were really good, and most of them were just like people you had to turn in an assignment to. Just like you're always learning if you're a good student. You life is a school, so you don't really even need these classes technically, but some teachers make it so it's actually deeply full of learning, and they're rare.
Speaker 4: Yeah. One of my favorite, one of my favorite teachers are professors. In college, it was in the like the English writing intensive course. But usually when you have a writing intensive course you usually got like fifteen to twenty page papers. He was like, look, we ain't doing no more than two pages because first of all, I don't want to read all y'all shitty work, all right, So if you can't tell me what I need to know in two pages, in fifteen pages is going to be real bad, and I don't want to waste my time. I was like, you know what, this guy's all right, so I did. I made sure I took call it his classes, like, man, I mean two pages back because he's like, I mean, I've read some bad stuff the two pages were, but I don't want to read thirteen more pages. I'm like, you know what, it makes sense. It makes sense, hey.
Speaker 1: George, orwell, one of the best things he ever wrote was actually an essay called politics in the English Language, and that's what he talks about, is how you know, one of the things he talks about, at least is what Corey said, don't fucking use big words if you don't have to, like you're now, you're just being pretentious. If you can say something simply, say it simply, and also say it short, be concise, don't go on forever. But this is what politicians do and manipulators and like, you know, all kinds of people because they're trying to fuck with your head. So they're like, I'm gonna talk a lot I'm gonna say a lot of big words, and then you're gonna think that I'm smart and you're gonna think that I know better than you what you should do, when really I'm just a con man.
Speaker 4: That's true. Well, I mean, hey, all the all the really good politicians, the really good ones, you know what I'm saying, they're usually long winded. Allah like you're Gavin like he like he's an immaculate politician at just going on and on before you know it. You're like, man, Gavin, this never did anything bad. That's that's the tour he's on right now. I never did anything to help with the destruction of California. Was it me? You know what I'm saying, And it was it? Because hes talking about LATINX. He's like, man, LATINX is stupid. I don't know why people would even use that term, like he use it like ten.
Speaker 2: Times he needed a thing in California. He's the guy who's putting it in third bathrooms in schools. What the fuck is he talking about?
Speaker 4: He's acting, Yeah, he's acting like he never did any of that. That wasn't him. Like his clone came out and they didn't transfer his memories over and there's like.
Speaker 2: All the population that will be dumb enough to just take him at his word.
Speaker 1: That's true. If you have you watched his little podcast, he does this little dance all the time. He's like, well, and I'm like, why are you constantly trying this?
Speaker 2: Like what is that that guy should be.
Speaker 4: Overboard when he when he when he banging his friend's wife or something like that. Isn't that right?
Speaker 2: Well his wife sucked Harvey Weinstein to get an acting job, so you know she's a with no say well, I mean every once in a while, you just gotta it's like, man, I gotta get in there.
Speaker 4: You know, it doesn't in the door.
Speaker 1: Doesn't he have like a micro penis and a vagina? Isn't he?
Speaker 3: Who? I remember them saying he had some little dick, But I don't remember anything about him being trans.
Speaker 2: Vagina. Let's just pretend like that's true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, allegedly had you put a leg but yeah, but if you watch it, because uh, Gavin Newson has been on multiple podcasts. He was he was with a home with Charlie Kirk as well about a week ago. Or say, man, he's ratcon and everything everything across the board he's acting like he was never involved. That wn't his ideas, he didn't agree with it. I'm just like, who's this guy? All right?
Speaker 2: Doesn't he know that there's the internet?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well video that was of you saying all that the exact opposite of everything that you're saying now, Like, don't they fucking get it?
Speaker 1: I don't think that anyway.
Speaker 3: At what point do you have such an abundance of affiliation between a single political party and outright corruption that you just banned the party?
Speaker 2: Well, the Democrats could be, could be.
Speaker 3: A lot of a lot of these things that seem authoritarian seem to make a a whole lot more sense when you come to realize that when you have a single set of well I'm not applying this to Trump, even though it's like a nice tribe, but no cigar. When you have a single set of principles that bind a nation, there isn't really room for descent, period, like the American core values. Right, you can have an authoritarian who ruthlessly enforces those right, ruthlessly enforces free space, and is like a tyrant to those who don't go along, you know what I mean, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. We were ruled by kings for thousands of years. So the idea we have to go through Congress for shit, honestly to me, seems ridiculous. If you got the right guy in.
Speaker 1: Place, what's the point of having laws right so you don't have to go to somebody every time be like is this good or bad? Or what should we do about it? You can say, oh, we've already determined this is not allowed. Now you're in jail right of the king exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I mean the dams are they're they're on a run right now. I mean, we got we got AOC and Bernie Sanders Rangel's area fighting oligarchy. We wanted to go run it straight from y'all. Y'all go fight Doli Guardy with this fucking Oh.
Speaker 3: It was like, I swear to god, Colorado has gone down the shitter just since twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: If Bernie Sanders bent over and let the Democrat Party fuck him in his entire base and he's fighting.
Speaker 4: The multiple times, multiple times.
Speaker 3: The whole purpose of Bernie Sanders was to absorb all that raw, angry Democratic energy and funnel it to nowhere, to Hillary that's where.
Speaker 1: But you know what they did is that a bunch of those people actually went and voted for Trump, which was crazy, And motherfuckers still don't believe that. You're like, you could go ask them, and they weren't actually that different platforms. So it makes sense. Actually, if you're a thinking person and you see that Bernie gets the black eye goo or whatever and he's like brain controlled, now whatever happened to him, then you look at like, well, this other guy is very, very similar. He's saying all the same types of things actually, and so I'll go vote for him instead of this woman who got handed this shit and none of us wanted her in the first place. But now that's been sort of like memory hold, like you're not allowed to remember that Bernie voters went to Trump.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, like Joe Rogan and Elon Musk. Yeah, I mean they're like, oh, man, where's our where's our voices at? It was Joe Rogan and Elon Musk, And they wanted Bernie for a long time. I mean they came out and said it. They're like, yeah, we wanted Bernie. Yeah, I wouldn't give us Bernie.
Speaker 2: They're still saying I just read an article yesterday talking about how Kamala twenty twenty eight is on track, and it's like, what do you are? Are you is this? Is this some sort of joke or are you really this delusional?
Speaker 1: Or are you just trying to make it look like I have to remind you, I forget who's editors, and I'm going to butcher it.
Speaker 3: But never stop your adversary when he's about to make a mistake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, yes, I get that. I get that too. I'm not I I'm just observing that. It seems like if the best you can do is the woman, the retarded woman, drunk woman, the one with the substance abuse problem who never got a single delegate and lost an election in spectacular fashion, if that's still the best choice you've got, then you guys need to self emilate because there's no salvaging the Democratic Party, which is fine with me, but like, if that's the best you've got, then just admit that you've got nothing.
Speaker 3: It's still shocking to me the polar shift that's occurred in twenty years, because I think the vast majority of us were united in our disgust for the Bush at administration, Bush Junior and Chainey. I mean that was like that unified people on what was then the left, and it was really seemingly most of the country.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and.
Speaker 3: That what it appears to be is that particular movement party voting base was most certainly hijacked, but it seemed like they were still pretty rational up until twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The shift with COVID and everything that happened around there seems to be the tipping point or the point of vulnerability at which an outside party or group could easily entity entity there you go. Entity could absolutely easily infiltrate and push the ideology even further at a time of emotional panic for everybody on both sides. I think that's what happened, And it's just kind of coming to me as an saying this, but that makes perfect sense because the timing is just too perfect. You know, it went insane COVID. COVID was bigger than COVID by a long shot. It was much further reaching operation.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But uh, but I mean, Kamala was really good at fundraising. I mean she she raised almost a billion dollars compared to I think Trump was like three three hundred and thirty million compared to her billion. I was like she got a billion dollars in like three months she won the Golden No. But hey, but they say that Trump's got all the billionaires back, and then when uh Kamala Harris had thirty one more billionaires back in her and it was just like, y'all keep y'all keep talking about fighting all the guarky. I mean, I guess that all the Democratic billionaires are ethical in nature. You know, they don't take advantage of any situations, you know what I'm saying. They don't hide their money anywhere. They their fair share. I'm pretty sure they paying their fair share. They'll write a check, write a check for you know, twenty billion dollars to the government. I'm pretty sure they're doing that.
Speaker 1: Taylor, come, she can do no wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah. So it's just like when they got when they got AOC and Bernie Sanders out there in the back in y'all backyard talking about fighting oligarchy. I'm like, I mean, are you gonna fight your your folks? First? Make sure that you get your billionaires to pay their fair share? Though, you need to go af if you want the American people to be like you know what, they're making them pay their fair share, make them right, stroke the check right there, live on TV. We're gonna have it live on TV. We're gonna get all the billionaires who were back in Kamala, who are in the Democratic Party, broke your check, stroke it today. I don't want you to hide no money, don't get no real estate.
Speaker 2: Well already every chance to get Oh.
Speaker 1: Speaking of democrats and disgusting behaviors. Here in Colorado as well, the Supreme Court is forcing the Elizabeth School District to reinstate twenty some banned books, all of which were found to be pornographic. And the Supreme Court is like you have to I was like, wait what, And they're like free speech. Schools have never had free speech. Schools have always had curated availability of There's not just anything in a school library, like it has to be chosen and put there for kids benefit.
Speaker 2: Kotography.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, something needs to investigate these publishers.
Speaker 1: I think he's judges and.
Speaker 3: Everybody, like everybody, this is what we need is a cleaning house bigger than what he's capable of doing.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, get the robot dogs on it, machine guns on their heads. Is training to go after judges.
Speaker 4: The robot dolls it was, Yeah, I mean that's what they want the robot do well, they want the robot dolls that's on the way. But they but they won't. They want the porno into you know, in the in the third grade class room. I mean that's the video. It's like, hey, guys, we're going to sex say it today and they just straight up put the porno on. It's like, I mean, is this that's a little much in it? I'm just no, this is.
Speaker 2: Free getting sold to an old man in Afghanistan.
Speaker 4: This is true.
Speaker 2: It's true, this is true.
Speaker 3: I wonder how involved the CIA was in this stuff, because everybody knows the CIA controls the textbook industry. They have to. It's mandatory. They can't allow anything but the narrative and textbooks. So the CIA controls the textbook industry. Therefore, how much do they have a say in getting these other books in that aren't textbooks into the libraries and stuff?
Speaker 2: What I want to money wondering, you know, as a way as a bribery mechanism, right to give Obama a forty million dollar book deal through Pearson Publishing, Right, that's just like payoffs. Yeah, there's no there's no path towards making that much money back for selling his book. It's a money loser. It's got to be some other reason, right.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a there's definitely organizations and I don't I don't. I don't know them off the top of my head. But that suggests, you know, what what should go in your school reading library, what should in't and what age groups and librarians I'm sure would know. And so yeah, it'd be interesting to look at who those people actually are, who's.
Speaker 2: Entry they're from.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, no, they might not have any books anymore because the poor Department of Education is getting getting the chopping block put to just everybody. Would anybody ever learn?
Speaker 1: Ever?
Speaker 2: Again, I just recorded a whole episode about that, and good riddance, good riddance. What a catastrophic waste of money. Yeah, thrillion dollars they've spent on that steaming pile of shit.
Speaker 1: And who are the people out talking down at it? Who are the people who are saying like we need to keep it? They are all people who work for it, right, there's like no one.
Speaker 2: Else, yes, or we're educated by it. I guess.
Speaker 4: It will educate it. We'll put quotations.
Speaker 2: Well, if you're in Baltimore or in Chicago. Good Lucke, you're reading in math? Are not your friends? You know?
Speaker 3: I find it absolutely fascinating to watch this battle between Trump and these specifically liberal judges that are attempting to hold up his agenda. Right, So, this you would think would be a slam dunk at the Supreme Court, But I'm not really that sure, honestly, But seeing how how judges can act as activists and the implications from there are pretty amazing. I mean, can a single judge really control the spending of the government? Like that's nonsensical. Like I don't know any district judge who governs a small district can have any say over what the president does whatsoever?
Speaker 2: And the fuck are you a conservative judge or a liberal judge? Why aren't you just a judge? Isn't that the point of being the judge is that you're not on one side or the other. If the general public can determine your political affiliation or leanings due to your outcomes of the of the cases that you preside over, that's a huge problem.
Speaker 3: Yes, And it appears that the Supreme Court has three of those who will always go they'll always vote the left, fucking soda mayor and fucking could to contain whatever her name is. Yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Not a biologist, but you can.
Speaker 3: Guarantee there was times. Their interpretations of the Constitution are always oh, well, they really didn't mean that, or oh no, they should have they should have meant this, Like that's the difference between a liberal sided judge and a conservative judges. The conservative judges usually, i say, usually adhere to the strict interpretation of the Constitution, which is really a meant for a bare bones government.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's simplified. It's it's simple. You got to think of the time period when they wrote it. It was life was simpler, and so we need to when we look at it, Oh we need to dissect this and it No, it's simple terms. Let's see it.
Speaker 3: Like they're right to keep and bare arms shall not be infringe that's a.
Speaker 2: Statement totally infringed. I mean it can be infringed a little bit.
Speaker 3: Like honestly, the more I think about it, the idea of background checks to make we obviously if someone's mentally ill, they would appear they shouldn't have a gun. But that's not what the Constitution says.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it says it.
Speaker 3: Shall not be infringed. There should be guns and vending machines. I mean, give me a break.
Speaker 4: Forgot, let me get hey, I mean, where's the what's the nearest place I buy me again, it's.
Speaker 1: Like the machines, there's some colorful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they'd be like we got the guns, but we had ammers.
Speaker 2: That goes down and like okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Well this is the thing everyone's saying to like, well, these judges are allowed to do this. They're allowed to stop all these things. That's the whole point of checks and balances. That's the whole point of judges. And I'm like, no again, you're you're really really dumb if that's all you think. A judge is just allowed to do anything, because that is the checker balance was the judge is supposed to determine if something illegal is happening and then intercede, not just oh I don't like this, so I'm going to control you. Like those are very different things, and like they can't seem to see the difference between them somehow, And I'm not really sure why, Like it was that just willful ignorance? Are they actually too stupid to understand what I just said, I don't know there, just know what.
Speaker 4: The whole answer is. Yes, the answers yes, but they little unheened right now. I mean, I mean across the board. Of course. You know, whenever some stuff don't go away, they start tearing sh it up, or they start paying people to tear shit up, which is what they're doing with Tesla right now. But I like how Tim Walts was talking about Tesla. Then he walked back his statements because, uh, I hate to tell folks that that are championing, Oh man, we're proud that the Tesla stock going down. He you think might own a bunch of Tesla stock? You think it might be liberals or conservatives probably, I mean, you championing your own downfall. I mean, it's just like.
Speaker 2: Being smart.
Speaker 3: So Elon's musk hypocrisy not not intentional, I don't think, but it's just what it is. What it is. It's kind of hilarious because he's fully backing Trump, who's throwing all the emissions and all the ship out the window. That makes Tesla's kind of not tangible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I don't I don't think I don't think it's I don't think his overall I don't think his overall goal has anything to do with as ragged ass fucking electric cars like at all. I think he's he's past that ship that got him in the door, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if we take him at his surface, live, we as not just a lifetime actor and plant in this big show, then his whole thing has always been like he sees where something is about to be needed and then he fills in that gap and gets rich off of it. So like PayPal, Tesla, all these things. I don't think he gives a shit about the environment. And I mean he might, but I don't think that was his goal. I think his goal was money. And he was like, yeah, people are gonna want cool electric cars where the doors open like a DeLorean and the handle isn't there, And so he did that. You know, was it cool?
Speaker 3: I didn't like it.
Speaker 4: It was all weird. It's weird, dude.
Speaker 3: There's no handles to get out or in. You got to push a button and then the thing pops open.
Speaker 1: Ya.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it feels like.
Speaker 4: A ra You don't have a key. You don't have a key. You've got a card or it's your phone.
Speaker 3: Right right.
Speaker 4: It's how you get in it and you're like, you just get in and you sitting down and you're like, what do I do?
Speaker 3: And it's got like a nineteen built in the dashboard that it's all GPS and stuff because like you're not allowed to watch TV while you're fucking driving down the road, but this thing is like a TV.
Speaker 1: Well, it doesn't have the self driving thing too. Somebody I know got a self driving testage that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes it has the self driving, but it's only in on interstate. Here's the problem though, is it didn't it didn't do well on which they might have fixed this, but uh, I know that it wasn't doing well on picking up when objects were stopped. So when like the traffic stopped, is just barreling in the ship.
Speaker 2: Fantastic because that's when when when you get a self driving car, it's got to have that break component to it as well, where self breaking car.
Speaker 3: See, the lack of control in the evolution of cars is disturbing. So the change from manual to automatic really took away a distinct element of control from the driver and so then to go to a fully driverless vehicle to me is ridiculous, like it should be the other way around. We should have like fifty dials and switches and ship to control every aspect of our car, not let's look at you.
Speaker 1: So they were like paying attention and focused, and.
Speaker 3: Oh my car to look like the cockpit of a fucking airplane.
Speaker 1: It is I do. I loved driving a stick, and then I got like older and more tired by life, and then I enjoyed driving automatic now, but for most of my life when I drive an automatic, I was like, this is fucking boring, Like how do people do this?
Speaker 3: Well? It only if you're in traffic or up and down hill, which is all Colorado.
Speaker 1: I was like, I was driving in Seattle. Have you ever been to Seattle? Only hills? So, but that was like fun. I was like, now I'm always have something to do while I'm driving. If I'm in an automatic, there's like never anything to do, just sitting in a fucking car going really well.
Speaker 2: What about all grow up in a self driving car world and not know how to drive?
Speaker 4: Ever? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Never have.
Speaker 4: They don't want to drive now, No way, that's true.
Speaker 1: This is their tree.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, they don't even want to get a drive license? Is what I need those for? I don't want to do that. This is done. I mean a I mean, we're already seeing that they want an autonomous car because.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, don't you guys want to go out and like party and like do drugs and have sex. I mean, I don't necessarily want you to do those things, but like you're probably going to and and so don't you want a car? And actually turns out no, they don't want to have sex or party or go anywhere. I was like, well, that's even more depressing than you're doing drugs and having sex, So, like I don't know how to feel now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't don't even want to see a TV in the movie. I'm like, come on, cuz, I mean it's like, oh man, we got it's distasteful. I'm like, but activist t d's are Okay, I don't get it, but I meant, you know what I'm saying. I mean, I mean, yeah, L G L G B t Q. When they go out there and they had their parade always butt naked.
Speaker 3: It was, I think and the reason we went to the movies in the eighties.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, Yeah, ladies are going to get some action guy whatever, and the guys are gonna get some hot lady and yeah that's the whole point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's the way it works. But I mean, I don't know. They don't want to do anything.
Speaker 3: You got some comments on that, ex cube, what is it the.
Speaker 4: New Cinderella movie?
Speaker 1: It's not Is it really true that she has like a vulture.
Speaker 4: On her arm?
Speaker 1: And it's not?
Speaker 2: What the fuck it a crow?
Speaker 4: Here's the here's here's the here's the problem. Here was the number one problem which I could see, Why why this why this movie didn't go well? And it said Gaelgado Is said this is her worst performance ever. It's because she didn't like Rachel Ziggler. You gotta think gaelgado Is Israeli. Yeah, and hey on.
Speaker 2: The record, yeah she's like shot somebody.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So Zadler was like, you know, hey, the Palestinians. Palestinians go and those like puky bitch. You know what It's like. You can see the tension on the screen. It's just like it just it was poor plant. It's Disney day. Disney's got to be running out of money. Man. Let hey elon find out how much money the government's given Disney. Okay, that's what we want to know where that shit being funneled through, because they have they have taken all kind of als over the past about five six years after a retard.
Speaker 2: He's a woke retard.
Speaker 1: And what's the connection between Disney and the Crown because there's that whole thing. We're in Florida. They tried to like shut him down, but then the Crown was like, oh no, we actually own this and you can't like do taxes or do these things or make us change our laws within the world of Disney because we're the Crown and we have this document and it's like so fucking bas it says something like Intel's the sixth generation after the last queen dies, like we will have this land. And I'm like, what is your black magic ship with disty Dude, Like that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I mean that they obviously are laundering money. Okay, weird ship is happening.
Speaker 2: Because you can't mind virus.
Speaker 4: It is a rus You can't you can't make teen movies in a row and all of them lose money. And I'm talking about big money. Somebody. They cost a billion dollars on eight movies.
Speaker 2: Oh, Mike, shitty decision making. They're bad at at script approval. There, they allowed Peter Dinklice to get in the middle of this and inject his feelings, and so they didn't hire live dwarves. Then they didn't call him dwarves because they were afraid they were going to get a protest by the dwarf community. So they start calling magical little things or something. And then it's like, well, and then there's no Prince Charming and you know, I mean he's a stalker and and so we're reimagining the whole character. It's like, oh, you're making a different movie, a different movie you're making. You're making a different movie. So don't call it snow white when you cast a Colombian in the role. That's dumb. That's just dumb.
Speaker 4: She's White's hey, she's white? Is right?
Speaker 2: What is what is in color?
Speaker 3: If you hired real divorce man, he has a problem. Nobody likes looking at them fucking bow legs, right, So that's the biggest issue.
Speaker 2: But it's it's it's real, real error. Peter not want other dwarves to have work because he's a cock blocker. He's a little tiny cock blocker.
Speaker 3: Imagine the world of midget politics of it.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 3: There is a fucking ton of shit going on.
Speaker 2: In the.
Speaker 1: Remember in Washington State they banned midget throwing and so, but all the midgets in Washington like got together and were protesting because they're like, dude, this is half of our fucking income and we like it.
Speaker 3: Like that sounds like a comedy, sig op, I wonder if just to get a laugh one of them.
Speaker 4: It's true, though, it's like this to get a laugh, not not even for him to work, just to get a laugh out of it.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, this is like the epitome of the woke thing in general. It's like it's usually like white women who have cluster b disorders who are getting together and deciding what someone else needs or wants and then doing it for them as the saviors, and then the person who's supposed to be receiving it is like, uh, that's not how we feel or what we want. And then they're just pissed off that like the people hate themselves. Oh, you're just self hating dwarfs. You don't want to be thrown Trust to me, I know what's best for you.
Speaker 2: Think about your dignity.
Speaker 4: We still got that people still got dignity. I thought we gave that ship all the way away in twenty twenty. Yeah, I thought I tried. I thought we flushed that down the toilet. We ain't worried about no dignity. Dignity, don't pay the bills. Okay, they said, I need to do what I got to date. That's how I got to get out there in these streets.
Speaker 2: Let these dwarfs be free, let them be thrown and post.
Speaker 4: Lets see.
Speaker 3: That's how you know de I is fake because they never really tried to pull the dwarfs into the majority of the DEI movement where was thed.
Speaker 4: You're right, you're right, they didn't.
Speaker 2: They didn't life, and so you can't have d I get.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we can't have that said, we can't have real real movements. Okay, we got to add these fake ones. We can't get behind a real one. In most movements orchestrated in the like close to probably ninety percent of them.
Speaker 2: Count they are organic.
Speaker 1: They are infiltrated very quickly.
Speaker 4: Right, if they're organic, there's like five folks there, I mean.
Speaker 1: Like and even then, so they're still going to send an agent just a case.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just a chick he got going on? Hello, fellow, was it the was it the Patriot? Was it the Patriot? Patriot group walking around and Patriot Front? Yet us send them out there check on things. The stuff ain't getting out of hand. We ain't got nothing real going on out here, dud. Oh, okay, let's go on infiltrate.
Speaker 1: Then they're like, oh, I have my new leather jacket with my brand new spikes on it, and my brand new jeans that have a rip. Fellow protester, You're like, no, you're still.
Speaker 4: It's like we need know damn Shakespearean play to my fellow protester, hell hol on, it was like watching this guy, it'd be like it'd be like the chick who approached you, Charlie. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, back in a poker, Yeah yeah, International dominatrix.
Speaker 4: Shaking things out.
Speaker 3: Did you guys see that video where the two undercover cops bump into each other at the head shop? The guys that can I see your I got to find it for you sometimes.
Speaker 4: It was so funny.
Speaker 2: It's funny work on there. You guys are both fucking cops. You know, hey, well you say hey, fellow weed smoker? Where can I scorry bag.
Speaker 1: Of that sticky icky?
Speaker 4: Can I smoke?
Speaker 2: Can I use these bongs that you're selling to smoke marijuana? Sir?
Speaker 1: Did you guys this article from the Guardian or and it's got passed around a little bit in other iterations. So this is a Canadian lady and she says she was detained by ice for two weeks. But if you read this story, it's a very stupidly long, like there's way too many details for no read. This goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on. It is like the longest And it starts by assuring you that she's very, very white, and very female and very Canadian, and therefore you automatically should just feel like she is a good person. And then she talks about how she for some reason works in the United States and has a work visa and it expired, and so she hops down to San Diego. She lives in British Columbia, and she goes to San Diego to get her work visa, which is expired renewed. So she breaks the law because you can't come work in the United States without a work visa, and if you going to cross the border, which you can do as a Canadian without a visa, but if you're going to cross the border to work, you're supposed to have the work visa ahead of time. So if you're going to cross the border illegally to get your work visa, renude, you would do it in British Columbia.
Speaker 3: Where only fans.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure. She says she's an actress, but she also says she's working in this.
Speaker 3: Like oh's only fans.
Speaker 1: She also says she's working this like health and wellness thing. So what's interesting is this version of the article says she's an actress or that she's a health and wellness something vague. And then another version you can find with a different picture of a different woman, is the exact same word for word story, except now she's an actress, but she's from the same town in the Yukon, it's been living in BC, all the same details. So I'm like, well, then this is a fake fucking story, right If you could find different versions of this same exact story, isn't it fake automatically?
Speaker 4: Yeah? That's so.
Speaker 1: Then she ends up in these cells and she's and I'm like, well, yeah, sure, it's stupid if a Canadian who's just trying to get their work visas. But also she's like, oh, they handed me a silver tinfoil and told me to go sleep on the floor, and I'm like, I mean, it's called a space blanket, and it actually does keep you warm, and it is the most economical way to take care of a prisoner who's probably not going to be there for very long. She's like, I didn't trust the food. My tap came from the toilet, and I'm like, it's all toilet water comes from the tap, Like what are you talking about. She's like really upset that she has water and food presented to her. She's really upset that the food isn't the quality she's used to, so she fasts and meditates instead of eating. And then she very much wants you to know how good of a person she is, because while she's in prison, she's with a bunch of brown women, and the brown women are different than us, and so she wants you to know that she was nice to the brown women and that she finds solidarity in their struggle because they're all in jail together, and that's really important in the story too. So so you guys know, she's a really good power, she's a really good person because she likes brown women.
Speaker 3: So once upon a time, once upon a time, propaganda could be gotten across in a single poster image. Now they feel they have to fucking explain to you, like you're an infant the whole thing to get it across. It's failing.
Speaker 1: Oh, and people are pissed. They're like, our country is attacking Canadians and blah blah blah. And I'm like, you, guys, I don't even think this is a real story. Look, here's like a totally different version of the same exact thing. Like and also, if it is true, she's technically broke the law and she was detained for a few weeks while they figured it out and then let her out. Like she wasn't tortured, she was fed, she's.
Speaker 2: Given water, sent to a grave, she was waterboarded, right.
Speaker 1: Oh, but people are pissed.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's as similar to some of the ship I'm saying, like, I've been here for thirty five years and now I'm getting to poored. I said, damn, you ain't got your paperwork yet thirty five years? What you been doing? Why don't you have your sh Yeah, you ain't got no paperwork yet. I mean you're twenty years and now that shipping me all. Nigga, what you been doing? Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I mean, it's just it just had.
Speaker 2: Longest game Hide and go seek you've ever played.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got you kicked up like nothing ain't never gonna happen. I'm like boo, I mean, all you got to do is get your paperwork right, and you did right, that's see it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't fucking I don't think we should be spending our time like going after people like her or whoever. If they're just chilling whatever, I don't really care. But but I also have traveled a lot, and I would never ever go to a country without knowing for sure I had done the right things to get there and not be put in a jail.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like the end, No, yeah, yeah, yeah, because you don't. You don't want to get caught somewhere else and jail you be looking like Britney grinder. Then we got the trade to fucking merchant the day before. That's still the worst trade in human history.
Speaker 3: Never looked at that bad.
Speaker 2: All those guys well but what did he shoot from behind the line?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 2: He's too fair?
Speaker 4: What you talking about, grinder?
Speaker 2: No, I'm talking about the Merchant of death. I mean, how was his three point game?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know if you had any skeels or not. He might have. I mean, if you're talking about shooting the gun, his skills might have been a little better.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, like the guy man that had such a bidenesque thing to do.
Speaker 4: It's a low moment, you know what I'm saying. That's a real low moment people talking about.
Speaker 2: That was an embarrassing stain on America. To get this big dopey maybe a dude you know who got popped for weed in Russia getting traded for a dude who's like orchestrating seals for a long day, so well known, the most lopsided trade ever. This was the This was the This was the Herschel Walker Dallas cowboy trade to the Minnesota Vikings, which destroyed Minnesota. This is Deshaun Watson signing with This is an embarrassingly bad trade.
Speaker 4: I mean, still bad ass, but I just I mean, I don't get it, like I'm gonna go I'm gonna go over into another country and I'm not gonna know their laws, and I'm gonna try to have some we with me. It's like it's like.
Speaker 2: Victim too like or sit down interview with Brittany Grinder. Brittany, please describe your time in Russia. Well, I'll be in Russia for a long.
Speaker 4: Time and and in the whole time, you hear you like America. I was like, she said good luck to her, I mean good luck to her. Oh, I ain't. I mean.
Speaker 2: In the deal, I mean we really.
Speaker 4: Hey, at least hey, I give it to one person, all right, I give it to her. Oh, Rosie o'donald. Finally one person took the ass, all right. And all the people who say that Trump gets in, I'm leaving. Rosie o'donald took that ass to Ireland. I'm like, all right, I like, I like, I like people who were in the action.
Speaker 2: I never liked ros donald right, never liked her, and uh for a good reason too. She's she's annoying and and I'm higher than giraffe balls. One night in getting into an elevator in Vegas, leaving this nightclub, and Rosie o'donald gets in the elevator and it's me. It's me and my ex wife and Rosie o'donald Well like rolling our balls and she's like, wow, look at this couple. What what do you guys? And she was so nice, like we had like a one minute elevator ride down. She was so overwhelmingly nice that I like, I got done. I was like, damn, man, I can't even hate her anymore. Now I have to like so cool to us, Like it was really like it was uninvited. We weren't even really talking to her. She was just like complimenting us, and oh it was I was. I felt bad after that. Howard Stern like totally, you know, like destroying her. But now I think she's you know, now I you know, she's a she's a woke tart.
Speaker 1: I don't really know anything about her except that she was on Oh my god, what is the Larry.
Speaker 2: David Joe Curb your enthusiasm?
Speaker 1: Enthusiasm a bit and I don't end in a baseball movie. And now she's like, really the annoying leftist she was like talking about her her I don't know son or daughter, one of or both. Like it's hard to tell with these people because who knows and they purposely are changing all their gender and everything. And so she was talking about that and how she even fucks up sometimes and forgets to use they instead of he or she, and I think it was already switched to he or she. So this is I think the third gender she has to like, you know, take care of. And and so she tattooed it on her arm, just the word they in like no fancy script, it's just they. And I was just like, man, yeah, if you have to try this hard with your kid, your own kid, you're already that leftist and you still fuck it up. Like again, this is a this is a game you cannot win.
Speaker 2: This is the This is the meme of the picture of the outside of the Pizza Hut restaurant with this with the letters removed, with the red roof, and it just says everybody knows that this building used to be a Pizza Hut, and that's what the trans community doesn't understand.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's exactly right, exactly.
Speaker 2: Every time I see me in my laugh because it's true.
Speaker 4: Does it it do its? Hey? Yeah? Yeah, to give it to.
Speaker 2: Her, I just automatically I could I had this happen to me, I had some somebody sent me an email, unsolicited email about something in the real estate world wasn't our our stuff, and they had uh he him at the end of it, and I remember thinking, whatever I just read, I'm automatically deleting from my mind, Like whatever the the sales pitch it, come us our whatever it was janitorial services to help clean out your rental homes or whatever it is. Mike Smith he him, it's like automatic disqualification.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: People have asked me, you know, because I work with people one on one. It's very it can be vulnerable. It's emotional and and like if one of my clients said to me like, oh my pronouns are such and such, you know, like what would I do? And I was like I just say okay and then keep talking as I normally would whether they had said that or not, because I don't.
Speaker 2: Care at all, and it's not relevant relevant.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to change the way I speak to you and what I see you as because you asked me to use different words.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me. They just want a little respects you sit.
Speaker 2: No, I expect the ones that are that are actually e hym's and not they them's, you know, the ones that put he him and like, hi, we're normal. They're doing some sort of performative dance or some some email insurance policy or something on something where they're just like, I'm just trying to make everybody happy by you know, yeah, playing.
Speaker 1: The gameing psychosis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, well you I have less respect for you for playing the game now that I see or hear him hear him. Either you're playing the game and I don't respect you, or you're not sure what the fuck you are, and then you've got bigger problems than respect. Yes, if I swear I'm a guy, I put it in my email signature. Yeah, it's it used to just be implied or you just kind of figured it out, or or if you're dealing with a trans person via email, you're probably never going to see him anyway. What fucking difference does it make at all?
Speaker 1: All people are like what if they stop going to them? Good? I don't need to work with anyone, you know, I don't need you. You can go to someone who wants to play your game.
Speaker 2: It's not me.
Speaker 1: Have fun.
Speaker 2: Corey, are you vegas bound?
Speaker 3: Not yet?
Speaker 1: What are you moving? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well that's inevitable, but it's a matter of when.
Speaker 2: Ah, you never really leave Vegas, you know, just always get drawn.
Speaker 4: You always.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I can't tell you how well. I probably could tell you how many times I've left and come back, but you you always come back.
Speaker 3: If someone out there lives in Vegas and wants me to live with them, to like get a place.
Speaker 2: Hit me up and you'll pay them in World War two education.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I'll give you exclusive lessons on the Holocaust.
Speaker 2: Homeschooling to get intensive homeschooling with Corey Hughes. He'll move into your place, eat all your food, but you're going to know everything there is to know about the Ball four Declaration by the time he gets done with you.
Speaker 3: The podcast business booms between October and December, and so that's just yeah, and so it's it's a cyclical pattern we've seen for at least the last three years.
Speaker 1: Now wind down and they listen more.
Speaker 3: No, they pump you up with holiday ads and they pay us more. So, yeah, that's probably what it's going to take for me to get out there. So we'll probably Guida shopping unless something else happens in the meantime, which I'm still waiting.
Speaker 1: On global disaster.
Speaker 3: No much better than a goal disaster.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know what you're waiting all, Charlie. It's been decided that Joe Rogan couldn't handle you if.
Speaker 2: He couldn't handle me. I was called conspiracy light today on Twitter, what which I thought was funny.
Speaker 1: Huh if you.
Speaker 3: Don't wail against the Jews, have you read my first book about it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you got to say everything America's hypochondriac cousin and uh and uh what was the other chapter?
Speaker 4: But it's definitely you gotta you gotta stay it every every time there, it's just like lindsay, Agent of the Pate, and you don't come out, you don't come out, and you don't come out and denounce six trafficking and all this stuff every single time. Like you got to have your your running cursor right at the beginning of it.
Speaker 2: Uh, have scrolled.
Speaker 1: Why are you wasting time talking about this ship? This isn't what I came here to listen to you, Agent of the Pope. By the way, he's dying. He came out, he talked in Rome, but he's very clearly pneumonia ridden.
Speaker 2: And oh the best news I've heard in a while. It would be if they just gave him a helicopter ride, like he gave those nuns back in the seventies.
Speaker 1: Wait, what did he do? He crashed them?
Speaker 2: He ordered them thrown out of helicopters during Operation Condor. Wow, that's not that's not the leading He's the head of the Catholic church in Argentina during the Dirty War and they were using that that that's why, that's how he became the pope was for his role in Argentina. So he has the blood of on his hands literally his decisions to have these people murdered and tortured and all the other stuff. So fuck that guy. He's if you're if you're like a hardcore Catholic, you picked the I mean, I know the wrong guy was chosen for you, right, but you have to one you have to ask why was the wrong guy chosen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's controlled.
Speaker 4: Guy. He falls out the devil. Yeah yeah, if he falls out, did they got another guy that just own air his pipe.
Speaker 2: Smoke? And then that means that they've built an you guy in the factory.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but this is the thing, there's the pope list, the Pope list is an old list that is probably only made a little while ago. But if it is as old as they say it is, then it it predicts this as the last pope. And if that's true, really in the end times, thank god?
Speaker 4: What is it written on some fucking parchment paper or something. I guess that's my candle light with a fucking damn needle and whale blubber comes.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of questions out.
Speaker 2: This supposed to be the last pope. We're done.
Speaker 4: It was written when was the first pope?
Speaker 1: I don't know, eleven hundreds maybe or something. A Council of Nicee is like four hundred something, so I don't know, somewhere between.
Speaker 4: It was the first pope? Okay? Uh it said believe to begun sometime between thirty a D and saving the a D. The paper during that.
Speaker 3: Time almost doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 4: That's what they got up here first. Poke Peter led the early Christians and traveled to Rome.
Speaker 1: They're going back between for just being leaders.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, well, I.
Speaker 3: Mean paper of those people are real from year zero, give me a break.
Speaker 4: Oh here we go. Oh, all of them are buried in the same place. Saint Peter's something uh ba Celia b A s uh l I.
Speaker 1: C A Silica. Isn't that in Russia?
Speaker 2: No, that's in Rome.
Speaker 1: Okay, that makes more sense.
Speaker 4: So yeah, oh man, it's a long list of popes on But but suppose that this is the last one.
Speaker 2: Don't last long. Some of them make it like.
Speaker 1: And they're like, oh, he wasn't get him.
Speaker 4: Yeah it's Francis right now. Yeah, this name is eighty eight. He old as fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he needs that drink in a bad way. You take a look at his face.
Speaker 4: He needs in a bay way. So I mean that'd be it. Well allegedly, Well why can't they just get another one? Is this something wrong with that?
Speaker 2: You'll get another one. He'll get another one.
Speaker 4: Okay, But they keep them.
Speaker 2: Until I mean they they can't. They drive the car until it breaks down on the side of the road, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I got you, I got you. What does the pope actually do? Does he actually do anything?
Speaker 2: They molest children mostly?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, okay. I was just wondering, like if he like, what's your daily duties is to pay? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: It seems like the.
Speaker 4: Royal robes.
Speaker 3: It's like a big it's like a big cover up for like a NonStop fucking child sacrifice to Satan ring.
Speaker 2: Exactly in banking institution too. It's not discounting.
Speaker 3: We have to have banking to support the NonStop row of sacrifice.
Speaker 1: The papacy in the Catholic Church is just Carthage never died. He just kept going.
Speaker 3: He just kill all the babies infiltrated by the Jews at some point the.
Speaker 1: Same difference, that's who started the child sacrificing in the first place.
Speaker 4: The childrific.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know if zero exists. If you're talking about the.
Speaker 4: Year, oh the years.
Speaker 1: You went from year of all time, they're like there's no there's nothing or nothing.
Speaker 2: Doesn't count, mulligan, this year you want.
Speaker 4: Some Well, somebody had to decide that, I don't know if it was in a A raton or whatever, when whenever we're going to switch from BC to the A D. Because I'm pretty sure, like all right, we're just gonna keep going. And then somebody was like, nah, man, we need to switch that ship.
Speaker 2: They're like, listen, if we don't do it, if you don't switch it over from b ced Ad. All your computers, you're gonna freeze up.
Speaker 1: Canna die, God does not like Yeah, okay, speaking of old ship. This is crazy. Everyone's freaking out about this massive underground structures found beneath the gears Giza Pyramids, sparking an ancient energy grid conspiracy theory. Why is it a conspiracy theory, fucking retards. There's no conspiracy theory about it. It's just a fucking theory. It's called a theory. There's just a theory that there are energy producing machines. You goddamn idiots. I fucking hate these people.
Speaker 4: So anyway, yeah, I don't think anybody was conspiring on that. You know what I'm saying, the committed crime.
Speaker 2: Jesus.
Speaker 1: Here's the there's actually a cool one here of how big these things are. So here's your sort of standard tree, and these things are like three times deeper than that, hundreds of feet.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But I thought i'd seen some stuff for what the initial images look like, and it looked like nothing to me. But then they made it. Yeah, it was like because it was almost like thermal.
Speaker 1: Oh heat moving through and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and then all of a sudden they're like, oh, yeah, this is what it is right here, And I was like, how do hep y'all get that from what the pictures y'all just showed me before? Interesting, And it might it might be it might be on there. It might be on their lens if you scroll animal. I don't know if it's on that. Yeah, I don't know if they put it up there. For some reason, they ain't put it up there, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe because it's too telling that like it's nothing. Everybody's just freaking out about nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because everywhere talking about it.
Speaker 1: True, yeah, this is seventeen minutes long. But so we're not gonna worry about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't have it.
Speaker 4: Well, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the what was I gonna say? People are oh, every initiatic tradition essentially, so like Masons and the like views the pyramids as an initiative initiation temple, and so underground there are massive structures that you would go through and you'd have to remember all of the things that you had been taught or whatever in order to get through all the traps blind with no light in order to come up into the pyramid, in which case you would then be like reborn and initiated into the whatever, and so it's the it's the final and highest initiation. So they have always said there are temples and things underneath the pyramid, but it's not standard archaeology to say so.
Speaker 2: Well, standard archaeology is Zahas the gate keeping for his grift in Cairo, to make sure that nobody changes the story of it.
Speaker 1: Dude, I got a Zahi Hawas like lecture series advertised to me on a Rumble commercial or something, and it was like it was like he was adored by audiences everywhere and just celebrated and they're like, he'll be coming to your town soon, like, get your tickets.
Speaker 2: It's like, you don't like faith Healer? Yeah, you real?
Speaker 4: Give me a screen pull up? Yeah, I mean look at that. I'm like, yeah, I know. I mean I see this on the lamp and then y'all got this on the ride. I'm like, y'all get that.
Speaker 2: I do see I release stuff. Yeah, it looks like there's a storm front blowing in from the south.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm like, uh okay, hey, look hey, maybe they able to decipher better than I can in but when I look at it, I'm like, I don't see anything.
Speaker 2: You know what I see? This is the Egyptian equivalent of like when they find a big bone and they're like, oh, it's from a new type of Dicosaurus and here's what it looked like and here's the color, and you can just go, did you extrapolate that from this thigh bone? Get out of here, this nonsense, Like a stain bone?
Speaker 1: Is all the other dinosaurs you said existed?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't know if dinosaurs existed. I seriously thought they had like entire skeletons of these fucking things, and they don't like anywhere, so what the fuck?
Speaker 4: Well, some people are saying that they believed it was it because they used to call them dragons, so dragon. They say that the word dragons came up a whole bone much. Dinosaurs never came up really in any old text, but dragon has came up a whole bunch, So maybe convoluting the too.
Speaker 1: Like ocean creatures dried up on land, and they're just saying.
Speaker 2: That is true too. That is true.
Speaker 4: That is true as well.
Speaker 1: But I do like if they did exist, that they may have looked like chickens may have. That's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: That changes, Uh, Jurassic part quite.
Speaker 1: Okay, especially if you've watched birds ever, they're like all like idiot clowns, Like they're just hilarious, the weirdest beings.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah. So I mean so like that, I mean, I understand that it's like they're trying to get me pumped up about this pyramid when I didn't really see anything that to get pumped up about. You know what I'm saying, It's obvious that folks didn't drag these stones around, Okay, I mean that's just that's just obvious. They ain't. They ain't put them on no logs and drag them up and all this other ship Some people say, well they wed at the sand. I'm like, but they can't even get a fort clift underneath one of these things and move it. You know what I'm saying. This ship topples over. So I'm like, I mean, what you which you have a one million people trying to drag this stone, man, please? I mean like, so it's obvious that that ain't in it all right, So that the Egyptians during the time period that we would think of Egyptians, they ain't make this ship. Ship was already here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well what about all the architecture, all the world's fair stuff, all this amazing European churches that were made with this unbelievable architecture that is almost like that we couldn't even replicate. Now, what are we supposed to make of this?
Speaker 1: We seem we seem incapable. There's clearly some technology lost has to be and like the best that i've the best argument I've seen in my favorite is that there was a sound technology that he's used for levitation one, because we can do that right now. We just can't do it on that scale. But we understand the principles of how to use sound to levitate objects many many times larger than what the sound wave seems to like it should be able to do. And so that makes the most sense to me. And we also have records from Tibet or from that area of the world. They go way way back to the true Arians who talk about the devices they use to levitate large stones and move mountains. It's the way they described it, and they have these drawings of them, and they're similar to some of the stuff that's like even drawn in the Egyptian hieroglyphics as well. So that makes the most sense to me that we have that and then we lost it or it's suppressed. Also, the guy down in I went down to Coral Castle in Florida, and that guy he's a mason too, by the way, and he uh, initiatic order, and he built this coral castle and it also there's no there's no way that he could have done it. But there is one story of some kids who like because he'd do it in the middle of the night so that no one would see how he did it. Uh. And and it's all aligned to the east and the stars and the whatever, just like all these other temples and shit are. And uh, these kids supposedly saw him using something that he held in his hands that made sound and moved the blocks around at a distance supposedly. So that's interesting too, might actually be modern use of it.
Speaker 2: What about the airships, all of those from like the eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean those are just bunts, aren't they.
Speaker 2: Air brushed out of? Yeah? But why are they air brushed out of the paintings?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And why do we why are we one thing backing happens and we're never allowed to do it again, like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just like just like our space you know, spaceship to me, to me, man, you know what I'm saying, it's a one time deal. But hey, we got that we got that special that special gold for yeah, that gold.
Speaker 2: A second, but we lost the technology, right Don Pettitt Drifter, I ain't gonna lie to you.
Speaker 3: That gold foil is the magic though. Man, that's where the happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it was for But then, but then it looked like when I was somebody was talking about the that particular event and I was looking at the side of the spaceship and it almost looks like some type of demonic face poking out of side of it. I was like, maybe that's how we got up to that one time we had we had to help up a demon to get up there. I don't know gold for that could be it. But we decided to destroy that because it was like, we need to use that ship for something else. It just recorded over that we've never been and we did. We did it.
Speaker 1: All those buildings to the fireplace was never It couldn't actually have been used as a fireplace or something. In all these old like sort of tartarium buildings, all these old cathedrals with their spires and all of this possible plasma generating electrical devices and whatnot. There's things like that where they're like, yeah, this is totally a fire and you're like, but it doesn't even make sense, So like what was it? Actually? We just don't know. We just don't know what people did. There's no toilets in here anywhere. Nobody pooped in here, pede in here. All these people were here, but like no one ever had to use the bathroom. You know, they all have those windows. All the windows are circular with the geometric sacred geometry, right, and they all have the organs. So I like the idea. Again, these are like electrically aligned. They're actually free energy and they provide for the areas around them, and that they also heal through sound.
Speaker 2: Tesla machine, that's it. Using the Tesla machine was uh was wild man see. And it wasn't like super complicated thing. It was like the size of a toaster and you plugged these things into it that you you just held onto these light bulbs and it was like big light bulb on one side, smaller light bulb on the other and you hold onto the big one and then you have two of them like jumper cables. You hold onto the big one with one hand, and you hold onto the big one with the other hand, and then wherever that small light bulb is, that's where you want to connect it to your like ground it to your body. So whatever that touches, it'll start zapping.
Speaker 1: Weird.
Speaker 2: It feels like it's just like snap crackling, pop popping on you.
Speaker 1: Is it uncomfortable now?
Speaker 2: You just look stupid doing it. It's not really uncomfortable. It's hard to kind of get it like to the places where you want it. You're like, right, well I want it on this shoulder, so you like go to hold it, hold it on his shoulder, and then the other you know, so you're just kind of wiggling around with it. But just work. Worked with a lot of people. Stupeter's thought that they were gonna He's like, I'm afraid to talk about it because I'm if I can talk about this with the level of intensity that I want to, I'm afraid they'll kill me. Yeah yeah, because it likes like it really honestly fixed my shoulder.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm so Jack for for years and he's like I'm just like, like it worked, but like I'm almost afraid to say it worked, because they do.
Speaker 1: They shoot that guy who got shot in that false flag and he was making like a water another the five hundred and sixty seventh water car.
Speaker 2: That got you know right right.
Speaker 1: Wasn't he a cop too? That was interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you, if you got you, if you got inventions that are a little bit too good, it would y'all gonna mess up the bottom line with this. I can't help you do that. I can't have you do that at all. You know what Lean asked, Corey JFK files. I mean, what you think anything in there of night.
Speaker 3: Just wake me up when it's over. That's what I got to say about the Kennedy files. There's nothing new in there at all, Like duh, give me a file. It doesn't make me say duh at the end, and then I'll be happy.
Speaker 4: Okay. So all the files were files.
Speaker 3: Because the real files are gone or there were no files on certain things, whereas the Naval Intelligence files. Yeah, I like this show because I don't get to talk Kennedy and it's a relief. But I'll talk to Kennedy a little bit. So those fucking files. The Office of Naval Intelligence is holding all the files and so is Marine G two. And this is all pre assassination stuff. That's what I want. Is that even on the list anywhere? No, you know, it's some fucking, big, fucking red herring this whole thing.
Speaker 4: Okay, so so what's so? So? Next is supposed to be the Epstein list, right, and that's supposed to be the next one. It'll be the same that list, that list.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm I'm gonna hold my breath.
Speaker 4: What is this? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: Did he what about the Diddy list? Are we gonna get that list? They told I did a video on you. I feel like, damn seven months ago. Now there's gonna be some people to get the ass burn up.
Speaker 1: He's too busy like making for Sam Bankerman Freed or whatever's going on in there.
Speaker 4: You see, Charlie. The pictures and footage that we have all blurry, kind of like our UFO pictures. Oh so.
Speaker 2: There to document.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's hard to discern. Hell did his lawyer They came out and they've got the defense right now. That CNN doctor the footage of him whooping Cassie's ass. He said the footage is fake. Hey, I generated faint footage.
Speaker 2: Well, the problem is CNN has such a bad reputation that you could probably make that games because they doctor Joe Rogan made him look sick and remember, so d.
Speaker 4: Be like, hey, you remember when y'all did it to Joe Rogan? Right, and how you doing it in my client?
Speaker 2: All you have to do is inject reasonable doubt. Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: That is true. That is true. So yeah, that's what that's what they're going off with right now.
Speaker 2: People at CNN are pathological liars. Well, that's true. My client could not have been Cassie. He was beating out of his umbrella, Guysworth Bentley.
Speaker 4: He was.
Speaker 2: He was sodomizing that gentleman in the grotto.
Speaker 3: So Diddy's eyes too close together, and I don't remember him being like that. So I think we got two Ditties.
Speaker 1: No, he's always been weird looking and ugly.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, doude, but we might have a duplicate Diddy, and they did. They missed up the eyes. Is that the one thing they can't get right is it eyes?
Speaker 3: I want to know what to deal with that is there's nobody no shit about the Ditty case at all. Nobody's saying nothing. And he tried to post fifty million for bail and they said no. So it's a this is a this is the real deal what they're doing with him. I don't know what the fuck's going on, but I want to know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, weird, Yeah, I know, it is interesting because it's just it's been kind of quiet, to be honest, Like they had that whole, that whole press thing and we're like, yeah, there's more names coming out and people are gonna go down, and I was like, okay, all right, let's see who goes down, and ain't nobody went down yet to say Diddy.
Speaker 2: They're talking about selling that tape. There's a tape on the on the black market in Hollywood that is being bid around. Yeah nine figures him raping Justin Bieber.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, exactly, yeah yeah. Jamie Fox, his eyes look weird then weird eyes well, and.
Speaker 1: He also was like six six right, maybe dead, and then all of a sudden he was like bright eyed, bushy, tail perfect, like new. I'm like, how did you recover that fast? That well? That fully like plump healthy, You're all scrawny and like just degraded. I don't know, it's weird.
Speaker 2: Well, I got a good good one out of the clone factory.
Speaker 1: It's like him, the football guy.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Elliot Namar Hamlin. Yeah, man, so it's I don't know that the dity cases. It'd be interesting to see how that goes. I'm with you, man, they ain't they ain't let him get out for nothing period. That's kind of funny how he was in the same spot with Sam Bateman Freed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is in the protected wing.
Speaker 1: If it's if they're actually going to take down some sort of pedophile ring, which the equivalent that is also the Satanic ring. It's also the people who are sacrificing babies to Moloch and ball La Moloch in order to get their power. They don't have power anymore, and then even more ship falls down, and then the world gets way better really fast. So like it would be really nice. I like this, you know, a hope that it actually pans out, also for the kids' sake, but for the whole world's sake.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we'll do it for their sake as well. Oh but yeah, I mean, well, who was the other guy, the guy who was in the scientology, wasn't he on that that Saventiche Masterson. Yeah, they got Yeah, they threw him in jail real quick, you know what I'm saying. I mean, yeah, yeah, I'm talking about but they had to they had to trial immediately and everything. I was like, damn, man, I waste no time when he and you know.
Speaker 3: Another and those those are the hardest cases to convince, Like you get like one out of ten cases that gets brought to the cops goes to try along those things. Those are so hard to prove.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you would think that the Church of Scientology would have like franked you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Why the fuck that we ever hear about them anymore? Ever? Yeah, Like didn't fucking David miss Gavage's wife disappear like sixteen years ago and she is, yeah creepy. He was dodging subpoenas for a while, but then he got served and then nobody heard anything about the court cases that were going on with him. Like that's a CIA operation. If you haven't figured out the Scientology is a CI operation. Yet it's the world's largest real estate network aka fucking safe houses.
Speaker 1: That makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got a lot of property. Leave the status from.
Speaker 3: I want to see what usaid money went to the sciencelogists.
Speaker 2: Supposedly there be a scientologist.
Speaker 1: Fifty four fifty two million dollars from going to the WF through DOGE. So if that's true, that's cool. We'll see how much we can keep out of scientologist's hands. I don't understand being a scientologist. I'm like, so a fiction writer wrote a thing made a fake religion for you, and you decided that that would be a good one to adopt, the fake one from the fiction writer.
Speaker 3: So I was a cop in Largo, Florida, which is the city just south of Clearwater where the Scientology home bases and stuff. And we had this little tiny We had one street that like you have a map of the city, and then you have like one street that goes up into Clearwater that was still ours for some reason. And on that street, I got to a dispatched to a call at like three in the morning, and this guy was like, I just left the church of Scientology, and now at twenty four hours a day, I got people sitting outside of my house watching me. So we went and fucked with the guy sitting outside and pulled him out of his car and all the shit. Did he end up going to jail? Oh? Yeah, he did. Go to jail. He went to jail for like some bullshit I made up, probably, but yeah, that was my only interaction with the scientologists, but just dealing with them that one time and seeing how they actually send people to sit out side of your house twenty four.
Speaker 4: Ye, that's fucked up in you.
Speaker 1: I like this take scientologies and klture recruits.
Speaker 3: Possibly, you know. My take on m klter is a little different. I think it's more about the chemicals and the biological warfare stuff than the mind control, which I think is more of a you know, very compartmentalized part of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should watch Minds of Men. You haven't yet by true stream media.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, enough.
Speaker 1: They go hard documenting the entire history of psychological studies on people breaking people mind control like everything, and it's hard to watch.
Speaker 3: Well, one pattern I found when I didn't look into too much m klture but just enough, and the one thing I kept seeing is that all their programs were connected to a chemical or biologics or something like that, which told me, hmm, there's one hundred and fifty something mk ulture programs, right and right, I can't even name ten of them.
Speaker 1: This is so, this is like larger. This is why this movie is good. It's larger than I'm kilture. It goes way back further through history and the traces like the because it's also the development of psychology as a science too, is part of the story, right, And so they follow this all the way through and yeah, it's really really and like most of it was done in Canada to pro poort Canada. We're just like, you're a little bitch. You do what we say. Essentially, we're gonna come torture all your people. Use it for our studies.
Speaker 4: Now, Canadians saying they rising up. Oh, I bet that's what they're saying. They're saying they're rising up. They said, we mean business now, all right, the first date and let it be okay. I mean it's a truck you say, But he's putting it shit out in either every time as about Canada. Yeah, you know it's I got that little funny border and ship the line drawn on the map, and just they look a whole lot better being that fifty first state. I'm like, well, I mean, just go get it done.
Speaker 3: And I get to keep their national anthem and everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I mean, wait, looking at technic you get to keep all that cold. Whether you've got and everything good, there is something that from you.
Speaker 3: There's some people talking about there was a plan years ago to make Canada and Greenland all part of America. Is part of some fucking global zoning thing that it's Bill Cooper's book.
Speaker 2: But behold a pale horse. There's ten regions and it's region one and it's United States, Canada and Greenland grew into one region.
Speaker 3: With a purpose of these regions.
Speaker 2: Well, it's the inevitable world government, of course, but it's just it's just stepping stone towards that, like the EU North American Union that stuff. It's like it's regions. Instead of there being one hundred and ninety three countries, we just have ten regions and then you you only need you know, ten groups in control as opposed to all these other ones. And so that's kind of how it is.
Speaker 3: I'm going to understand how Trump's actions like getting rid of fucking carbon emissions testing and all that shit with the trucks, and the getting rid of emissions for the auto industry and uh giving back a lot of gun related things. Winding back to at how does this fit the globalist plan? I don't get it wrong.
Speaker 4: It's it really don't if you want to be honest, Like, it's it's more of the technocrats plan than the globalist plan. But those people, which is a different faction, which is a different faction, Can we agree with it, Yes, that it's a different faction.
Speaker 2: I mean they all have like ultimate designs on running things, of course, but like the guys that ran you know, the guys that come out of Silicon Valley, that's a different group than the ones that come out of the City of London.
Speaker 1: Well, one one group sacrifices babies to Moloch and one group doesn't. Like that's my main thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is ald I'll just stick to simple stuff like Kennedy.
Speaker 1: And the technocrats are creepy, like the digital prison is terrifying, and the electronic you know, the fifteen Minute City and all that shows is not good. All of their attempts to like immortalizing themselves and downloading to I think that's retarded. Putting guns on a fucking robole, you're insane. All these things are retarded, insane. And they do also not sacrifice babies, so I still like them better.
Speaker 4: It's better.
Speaker 2: Than the babies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, we won't won't guns on the robot's heads and all that stuff, and you know, lock you in this fifteen minute city. But uh hey, at least we ain't gonna go take your baby and sacrifice that.
Speaker 1: You Like, we're gonna put a chip in your baby's brain, but we won't kill it.
Speaker 2: We'll just milk it for its entire lifetime.
Speaker 1: We're gonna make babies and a little pouch over in the lab. You can't actually give birth anymore. We sterilize you with that injection. Yeah, but we will make something here and they'll be chipped.
Speaker 2: It'll be great.
Speaker 4: Ye, there'll be babies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well have you seen those? It's just oh yeah, fucked up, dude, so gross.
Speaker 4: It look like some ship from the damn alien Maybe.
Speaker 2: It looks like the stuff that winds up happening when you're when people get transported up to the mother ship and they're like, what did you see? It is like I saw containers, there were were there were growing peopies.
Speaker 3: It's so crazy, the idea of growing people when half of us ended up here accidentally in the first place. It's fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 1: We're trying to force people come here. What the hell is wrong with you?
Speaker 4: Said accidentally, Well, I mean you got to you got to continue to have people, I guess. And so in some of these places don't have to go to that rail because they don't have enough replacement, they'll have to consider going that rail. South Korea, South Korea and Japan, they're.
Speaker 2: Gonna be marrying robots pretty soon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, you can't get no punanni out there in South Korea. I said, damn buh. South Korean men, they down bad. That's what start.
Speaker 2: You can go out there, you'd be crushing that all man.
Speaker 4: Oh man, you rack up. We're gonna send some fellas out there. They get a few of the fellows go out there right now, right, rack up some bananna. Yeah. But so so they're gonna be struggling Japan, Japan struggling hell, and you know, and everybody's like, oh, you know, China superpower, Chinese, China struggling too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: When they when they're just it.
Speaker 2: Was legally mandated child reduction laws, so it wasn't like the tries just woke up one day. But still that they're they're well below replacement. They're the tenth least they have the tenth lowest reproduction rate in the world.
Speaker 1: But if we're so overpopulard, isn't it like okay to just have some less babies for a while everywhere?
Speaker 4: I mean, we'll we catch back problem. Well not the problem. The problem is is that folks should live in too long. And I know it sounds bad, but folks should live in too long. So now you're trying to you're trying to prop up an elderly population and you don't have enough young folks to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sounds like horror. I mean, I don't know. I wish we could all just like die when we were like, okay, I had a good life. I'm old start to feel sick, like book, press a button, just go suppose.
Speaker 2: You can in Canada you can get into a pot work and then they have to go in there and smother you with a pillow. Oh my god, you think I'm to somebody.
Speaker 4: That's mother Matt with They.
Speaker 1: Said sixty percent of them are not they didn't choose it, they're not informed. They just kill them because they're because they're like incapacitated or they're not you know, conscious or something, so like, yeah, okay, we'll kill them. That isn't that murder?
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure?
Speaker 1: Is that not?
Speaker 4: Well not if it's not, if it's humanitarian and naturally humanitarian. Yeah, it's It's like it's like if your dog gets he hitting it and like all four of his legs are breaking, you know what I'm saying. Or let's say a horse, horse gets a broken leg, you put the horse. Okay, yeah, so that's what they's what they see. It's just like, hey, you're.
Speaker 2: Behind your horse. Yeah, this horse got a broken leg.
Speaker 1: He's asleep on the bed and they're like, no, he's out.
Speaker 2: We got to kill them, like he's dying.
Speaker 1: I feel happy.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, hey, Exeter got it right. Murder on only on Tuesday after three. Let's ay, we're right there with you on that only on Tuesday after three. It's like, all right, it'd be like the purge, you know what I'm saying. So within this win day, it's fair, all right, it's not fail.
Speaker 2: That's South Africa every day, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's leftist logic. They're like, oh no, it's it's only bad if you do it. If I like it, it's okay. If I don't like it, it's not okay, Okay, get it get it. You're at least consistent with that one thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the way it is. Hey, well, at least they switching it up a little bit. I ain't heard anybody saying anything about an abortion in a long time. Now, that's true. They just don't care the election. Matter of fact, ain't ain't nobody said nothing about an abortion.
Speaker 1: They can't hip it up because everyone can still get them.
Speaker 4: Actually, like, fuck, where's the high I mean the high Dome? You know what I'm saying, women's reproductive rights. I heard that she hit so much. I was like, okay, attack, they're under attack.
Speaker 1: Here's some women's reproductive rights for you. Her her case, totally a woman here, you can tell obvious. They had to cover up the Adams apple with the totally so. Trump ordered a halt to gender affirming medical care for trans people in federal custody, and the new policies raise alarms for a formerly incarcerated trans woman. I was like, this is just like that Canadian woman supposedly coming in and whatever, the exact same story, but of a different flavor.
Speaker 3: Why does the news always highlight like the worst fuckingma society because.
Speaker 2: They have to try to make them because they know, because that's all they know.
Speaker 1: Dude, in this story, even the story itself, you're like, this is the story you're going with. This person is a violent criminal over three decades, right, and that person we should feel bad because this is a man who wants to be in a female prison and get free surgery on cut off his dick. Literally, he tried to do it himself and so they had to do it surgically for him, which is insane. Dude, you tried to cut off your own penis.
Speaker 2: Let's just examine the term gender affirming care. Yeah, dude, your gender doesn't require affirmation. That's the nice thing about it. It just kind of is what it is. And so if you are in a need a position where you need to constantly affirm your gender, you're lying to yourself about your gender.
Speaker 1: There's a reason why you can't handle it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you're broke in God, you don't need gender affirming care. You need psychotherapy deeply.
Speaker 1: I mean, violent criminal thirty years And it was like, well, my dad when I was young wouldn't affirm my gender and put a gun in my mouth and told me to get lost. And I was like, I mean there was other things going on inside the gender thing, like your dad put a gun in your mouth. That's bad enough.
Speaker 2: I was trafficked to all of my uncles. But it's my gender that's the big problem here.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. And it is almost every time, really really sick abuse that's at the root of it.
Speaker 2: Of course, of course this is not accident. I would love to see the Venn diagram of people who think they're trans and people who have been sexually assaulted when they were children.
Speaker 1: It's actually just a circle.
Speaker 2: They're just so one circle. That explains a lot of it.
Speaker 1: It's really true.
Speaker 4: Circle.
Speaker 1: There was this thing. It was a movie, a documentary call about Second Life. Do you guys have Second Life?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's like some game, right, and it's.
Speaker 2: Kind of role playing game where you're it's sort of like a like a metaverse before a metaverse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so you make your character and you have a life, and you live in an apartment, you pay bills like it sounds awful, honestly, sounds slavery.
Speaker 2: It sounds like what's currently being done to us by entities that we cannot.
Speaker 1: See for real, Yes, exactly, Like why are you doubling down on how horrible life is break so weird. So this game people play for some reason. And in this documentary they follow some people and all of them are so horrible and so sad. It's a really sad documentary to watch, but it's not meant to be sad. It just is sad. But one of the people, his character, he's like an adult man. His character is like an eight year old girl or something like a small child. At this girl and his girlfriend or wife or whatever, it is just like I don't know, I'm trying to get him off this game. It's crazy. It's ripping our lives apart. And he just can't play in this game. Cats can't stop playing this game. And finally, at some point he realizes he remembers being abused by his uncle as a child and being told that he's a girl. And that's basically why, like he's playing this game to try to like bring it back to himself and heal this trauma of having been abused by his uncle. So he plays as this young girl. And I was like, this is just like this is too fucking by you. We should not be watching this as a show. This guy just needs help. All these people need help. I'm not saying everyone on this game is like.
Speaker 2: A everybody playing Second Life is a deeply repressed memories.
Speaker 1: Yeah but like, yeah, so I bet that person, if they didn't have that outlet, would have started to act like an eight year old girl, you know, Like this was just one other way besides being tranced to try to like heal this trauma and essentially tries people are doing this.
Speaker 2: I feel that I I have no empathy though. That's the problem because they've made it. They've made it so hard for me to give a shit about their well being because they act so ridiculous and so demanding and so arrogant that we need to our entire world needs to stop and cater to them and service them and put third bathrooms in for them and all of this shit, all this list of demands, the never ending list of demands, And so I just have a hard time feeling sorry for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, that's not how you heal anyway, right. You don't heal alcoholism by people being like, yeah, here's your special alcohol closet. You can go drink in there.
Speaker 2: We stopped it with vodka for you, Like right, well, pert like it doesn't exist because you you know, we would hate to be discriminatory against you because you were born.
Speaker 1: That way exactly. That's not how you heal your trauma. No, and also no one's in charge of doing it for you, and no one's ever gonna be, so you actually have to just take care of yourself.
Speaker 2: And also we don't care. Sorry, that's the sad truth of this is that don't flatter yourself into thinking that we give a shit about you. I'm not spending time thinking about oppressing you. I don't care. I don't think about you. It's not my problem, it's not my fault. I had nothing to do with it. I don't know any of you. I don't want to know any of you. None of my business, and I don't feel sorry for you.
Speaker 1: And you're a dangerous community. Actually you have this rising speaking yet yeah, rising terrorism. And also this statistically like what is it per per capita or something of like hundreds of times more sexual offenses and violent crimes.
Speaker 2: Quite a bit, six times more likely to kill yourself, three times more likely to wind up in prison. Why, where's why should I be sympathetic. I'm sympathetic to victims of people like them, but I'm not sympathetic to them, I'm.
Speaker 1: Technically sympathetic, doesn't mean I'll put up with your shit like I hope you feel I feel bad for you, and also don't fuck with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'll tell you if it if it's just, if it's just I'm working through some shit, my head has scrambled, That's one thing. But unfortunately what we see is that they feel the need to recruit children and that I have a huge problem with That is unforgivable, and that makes you instantly part of the problem. If you're like, well, I really just need to talk to children about my gender or my sexuality anthic. No, no, no, no, no, that's what pedophiles do. Yeah, you don't get to You don't get to play this game of oh, I'm trans and I'm protected, or I'm first of all, I'm trans and I'm the biggest victim. Yet you're the most protected class. Yea out there while screaming about how you're targeted, people aren't targeting you. They're laughing at you because you look ridiculous in your story is nonsensical. And the fact that you talk about how you change genders, people are rolling their eyes and they're laughing at you because you're ridiculous. Not because they hate you, but because they think you're They think that you're an attention seeking retard.
Speaker 1: It's projecting your narcissism onto everybody else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like it's like and there's like, oh, go go fix me, go enable me by putting the third bathroom. I have to have a third bathroom. I'm I'm a totally unique snowflake. I'm a different kind of person. I'm not like you or you. I'm my own type of person. I need special treatment.
Speaker 1: I need all your attention, I need special things. I need to be put in that women's prison totally knocks them and rape them just because I want.
Speaker 2: To just be with the women. And then when they get put in there, what do they do? They rape the women?
Speaker 1: Yeah, are pregnant.
Speaker 2: People were like they want to Maybe not in that guy's case, since he did cut his dick off, But there's a will, there's a way.
Speaker 4: It's more santual than nature, right, just say say it's like harsh, It's like I made love to him.
Speaker 1: She didn't want it. I was making love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, after I carved her head in because I'm three times stronger too. You know, in this women's prison where I'm just beating everybody.
Speaker 4: We're gonna overlook it. Okay, we're gonna overlook it. Yeah, hopefully.
Speaker 1: It's it's technically possible that this coming week we will see uh, some very large light in the sky from a star that explodes.
Speaker 2: Oh good is that? How can we time that so that it happens on the same day that the pope dies, so that people will really freak out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it will definitely be the end times. Well, it will be in interesting So if it's blue for some reason in nature in color, and if it's somewhat large and noticeable, then it will fulfill the blue Star prophecy. And now we will definitely be in the End Times again. So yeah, if they coincide like double end times, bring it.
Speaker 2: But if it's red, then we get six more weeks of winter.
Speaker 1: Right, exactly six more weeks in spring.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not.
Speaker 1: Fuck with cold, But then you get to snuggle, watch movies, and play video games without feeling guilty.
Speaker 2: So that's true. I like the cold.
Speaker 4: All my activity, all my activities are inside and outside.
Speaker 2: Ship to grow out there the spring, no outside activities.
Speaker 1: Well, should we call an end to it?
Speaker 4: Let's peace out.
Speaker 1: Well, he's out tell people where to where to find you.
Speaker 4: Thanks QO twenty dot com for everything for Corey Hughes, Bloodyhistory dot substack, Corey Hughes that org I wanted from History JFK book on Amazon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go buy my fucking Bark.
Speaker 2: It's the only show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, excuse me? And uh yeah yeah, damn and uh, I think you were on your on legit bats show shows. That's why we didn't. That's why we didn't. Yeah, that's why we didn't have an episode. So I know it's on legit bats.
Speaker 1: So, speaking of I heard it was your birthday.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Macroaggressions dot io, Uh, Activist Post dot com, Natural Blaze dot com. I'm interviewing David I tomorrow, so that'll be out in a couple of a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Awesome. Well, I finally got in touch with your friend Christian yard nov I just did an episode with him that's out, which is cool.
Speaker 2: Oh good, Yeah, yeah, I did an episode with him for his podcast where we went over my metaalobic metallomics. Whatever it is that. There's a there's a test you take a health test where you kiss it cup and freeze it and then send it to the laboratory and they test all these things. So we went over my results on his show.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool. Yeah, I was thinking of doing that. If I do those tests, he might come back on the show to talk about my my shit since I share it with everyone anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really fascinating to see, like what's going on in your body. I'm super low in magnesium for whatever reason, so he sent me like all this magnesium. Good.
Speaker 1: Well, he was talking about how he was like, you know, during the you know, COVID and stuff, especially, who was like asking the universe for more complex cases because he wanted to like figure out more intense shit. And then he got like so many such complicated cases and he's like, okay, enough, I don't need any more tofficult cases, like just normal people please. And then I show up and I'm like probably going to be one of the most complicated cases he's around.
Speaker 2: I'm like I'm sorry, yeah, yeah, well, I think my results kind of bored him. There wasn't much really going on. I did have the stuff I take for I've got Ken you know Ken Ken Schwartz, the scientist from c sixty power.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He yeah, I've been taking their stuff for years. And one of the things that showed up in that test is that the DNA damage it measures DNA damage. My DNA damage was so low that it didn't even have a.
Speaker 1: Score because of C sixty.
Speaker 4: Fuck.
Speaker 1: I stopped taking that like four years ago. I should start again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it didn't even register as a number on the term so far in the green.
Speaker 1: Oh god, crazy, that's amazing, that's really cool. Did you tell him that.
Speaker 2: I mean, we were looking at it at the same time. I was like, dude, take C sixty. I said, do you think that's what it is? He's like, oh my god, He's like, that's good.
Speaker 1: Did you tell the C sixty guy?
Speaker 4: Uh uh No, not yet, but I will.
Speaker 2: I'll tell I'll tell ken.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a that's a shining what's it called.
Speaker 2: Yeah, recommendation, endorsement. It's true. But I could always get hit by a bus. That's true too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't stop you graded buses.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I have Lindsay sharping. You can find everything I do at roagueways dot org and we will see you next week for day one eighty.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, we need to remind the people. If you listen to his own podcast platforms and you were and you were on rock Fan, Lindsay can no longer post on rock Fan.
Speaker 2: Open.
Speaker 1: If you search for Roague Ways or a poetry pake Sol, then you'll find me on Twitter, streaming and also on Odyssey and it gets re uploaded a bunch of places too. But that's the place place to be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, So just reminding folks.
Speaker 1: All right, good call, See you guys next week