Speaker 1: Now one of your pudding. I got a string going on here, something just cause my dog. Something killed your dog, My dog. We're flying through the air over the tree. I don't know how it did it, Okay, Damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence and he was dead. And once you hit the ground like, I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. Sat what are you putting? We got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it was?
Speaker 2: Or was it was?
Speaker 1: Standing enough? I'm out here looking through the window now and I don't see anything. I don't want to go outside. Jesus Quice, you better hello, get somebody out here when I'm out there. I thought of a bitch of about taking fort nine. I don't know. Easy him out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm walking right ay I folks on, welcome my guest to the show. It is Andy from a Virginia. Welcome to the show man.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: I've been looking forward to this, so let's get right into it. Let's talk about this bigfoot thing. What in the world got you interested in the subject to begin with?
Speaker 2: I've had some things happened to me that at first I couldn't explain what was going on. I wasn't into Bigfoot or nothing like that. I had an open mind, but also at the same time, I gotta have some kind of proof or something, and it was just basically reading up on stuff or watching a TV program and then you're like, whoa same thing happened to me. Eventually I come around to where I don't no longer guess, I don't want and use the term nowhere for me. I am a believer.
Speaker 3: It definitely took me seeing these things. We were talking a little bit about that before I hit record. It took me years. I've been into this subject since I was twelve years old. That's a lot of years. I'm in my fifties now. I'll be fifty one later this month. I've been in the subject for a long time, but it took me physically seeing these creatures for me to say, Okay, they're real. I've documented a lot of encounters from people, so I totally get the seeing is believing mentality. And I don't like the term nowhere either, but I've used it since my sightings last year.
Speaker 2: I tell people they ask me do you believe, and I'm like, it's beyond that. I said, but I don't like the word. But I know the real people just look at me and I'm like, and tell you have your own experiences. I said, you won't understand what I'm talking about until you have it. I ain't going to look at you and be like, oh, I'm going to try to make you believe, because you ain't going to make nobody believe nothing. They might have an open mind to it, but when they see it or something happens, then it's like their minds blown.
Speaker 3: Seeing is definitely believing. And that's why we're here. So let's get right into your experiences. Why don't you take us back to where you were, what you were doing, and tell us what happened to you.
Speaker 2: This is it goes back about eighty two. I want to say I was only about four years old, and where I live at is very rural. We're in between not big cities, but little cities, so it's a lot of rural area. And especially where I lived at, we lived on side of a mountain sprim by National Force. I grew up very poor. We lived in the house that my grandfather originally started building was a two room cabin, and then they added two more rooms. And then they added the two more rooms. Only plumbing that we had was cold water that would run up out of spring. We didn't have an outhouse or nothing like that, so in order to go to the bathroom, it went outside. And of course, being four years old, if I had to go pee at Dork, I'm not going outside. It's more get right there at the door, stick it out and do the business well. I'm also, when I was specially younger, I had this fear of bears, and at the time, they wouldn't a lot of bears in this part of Virginia up. It's one of them things that it made the news. You get papers or whatever, somebody sing a bear A hell. I'll watched too many killer bear movies, so I always looked up the windows before opening door whatever, specially at Dork. I don't know what time of night it was. I can't remember. I know everybody else had gone to bed and everything, so it's probably at least after ten o'clock. I was on my way to go to the back door and walk by the window in their kitchen and I couldn't see or back yard and I was like, stop, and I'm trying to figure out, okay, why can't I look out something blocking the window? And as far as I knew, there should have been nothing there blocking the window. I've been this countless time. I'm standing there looking and I'm probably about four feet away from the window, and all of a sudden, I describe it as it bends down, but it really didn't bend down that I could tell. But these two red eyes suddenly come into bee. I'm talking like a fire cold or something where, like the lit cigar or something, and they're just staring right at me. And this thing blinks. It's scared crap out of it. I screamed. Haller took off, running back and jumping bed Grandpa, and of course the whole house woke up and everything, and there asked, but what's wrong, And I'm like, I've seen something out the window. It had red eyes and it was looking at me. And of course all you had a nightmare or all you was asleep walking, I might know there was something outside that window. Only my grandpa really believed that I saw so, because he's now he said he wouldn't sleep walking. He got up to go bathroom and he said, the boy seen something, but what I seen, nobody could tell me. I remember Dad and my brother went out and tried to see if they seemed like footprints or something, bare tracks or something. But for yourd the ground's hard packed around the house and everything, they wouldn't been no tracks. I called it a devil, is what I called it, because the only thing I can imagine having fiery eyes to me, that's the devil. Next day couldn't find no sign enough. And like I said, this happened about eighty two. I want to say this was the spring of the year, because I know things were green outside. I remember we had this big hayfield. It was not up enough for it to be moved. The guy who'd done the hague and everything, he only done a one cut, and normally he would wait until about the last of July or the first of all August to cut the hat. So I know the hay wouldn't up to be cut. So I'm figuring this is maybe April or May or something. It happened to me again, but not at the window, not there at the house. Like I said, had that big hay field and everything, and we had some keen people come over to visit us and everything. And thus cousins were outside playing and this was about dust dark. We threw rocks up at the bats and the bats would fall the rocks. Fun as a kid to watch it and everything. But we were all out running around that hayfield. So I know this time it was last July early August, because we were out in the hayfield playing around and they had been cut and building everything. Something down off where our road come up the mountain caught my attention. It looked like a figure of a man standing there. I stopped and I said, what's that? And then the red eyes come back and call all my other cousins seeing it, and we stopped playing. We huddled together, and we was looking important at this thing that's just standing down there in the shadows of the woodline, and it's watching us. You know, what felt like five minutes or so, probably wouldn't probably thirty seconds or something, but it felt longer. But any hell, this thing started walking off like a mank and he got to where a fence was and instead of like a human would have to do to bend the bob wire down or climb up on the post or something like that, this thing just steps right over, and I think I measured that about forty eight inches to the top wire or something at one time later on in the years, I went back and got in the boors getting data of stuff, and I think it was about forty eight inches. Any hell, this thing walks off down the hall, didn't make hardly bit of sound. And of course we run back and when we're telling the parents, dolts and stuff, and they don't believe us. They think we're just playing around. But even to this day, none of my other cousins or nothing, we'll call it a bigfoot or a sasquatch or anything like that. They just said that thing with red eyes. I can't say that kick started looking for bigfoot or nothing like that, but it did always stay with me. What did I see throughout the years at this same place, this mountain range, there's been under things that happened. Probably about five years later, I remember going out on we was doing a raccoon hunk and the dogs come to this forere. A tree had fell over across the road. We had a big ice storm a few weeks before that, and the road was blocked. And nor would the dogs, being dogs, they just went on through the brush or whatever, but that dog stopped and we're just standing there. The dog's name was Banjo, Banjoe. Come on, man, we're trying to figure out how we're going to go around. If you went off below the roads, you had to preach drop off. It was steep. It wasn't just that far, probably about three or four foot, but it pretty vertical. And then the other way was a lot of brush. So we're just standing around there talking and our lights are on and everything, and all of a sudden, on the other side of that brush pile, this object comes flying out and it hits me in the chest, but I catch it, and I look down and it's a rock about that big or so, and I might who's throwing rocks? And who's back in this port? From our house that's probably a mile back in there, and that old road it was just no roads. What it is. The gates were locked to it. They shouldn't have been nobody back there. So we're like, okay, we walked from our house out through here. If somebody else walked ether had been like two or three more miles walking in there, who's back there? That they would rocks? The old still would not go in that brush, and so we get bright the I the old one of us is gonna walk around one way, and one's gonna stay there, and then another one's gonna go blow to road. We find no sign of anybody being around there, and that dog just it ended up leaving us there and it went back to the house, which was very unusual. That dog was never afraid of anything, but it acted free. Then there was another time that we get in trouble. I have an older brother and a sister, and Dad been throwing them rocks up on top of that house. Again, no, because we knew what that was gonna end up being. That was gonna be a butt whooping, and you didn't want Naddy whooping your butt. So the hell he's I keep finding these rocks up here? Where y'all kids throwing these rocks up here? Like No, of course, brother, he'd blamed me or my sister and vice versa and everything. So really none of us was throwing the rocks up there, but somehow rocks were getting on top of the house. Years went on and we moved away from her, but not too far down in the town, but we still will go up there. It used to be my grandpa and grandmother's form. But they got divorced. They ended up selling to this other day, and all he really wanted was the Hayfield stuff. He's, hey, if y'all want to live in the house, keep an eye all my stuff up here and everything. He ain't gonna charge y'all no rent or nothing. So we had a good little deal there. We kept an eye all his stuff, and he didn't have to worry about nothing, and we had a place to live. But like I said, we moved off Mayor, but we'd still go up there when we had dogs and hogs and chickens and stuff up there. Really nothing seemed to bother anything up there. You'd have a cane or a possumbord foxes or whatever to get a chicken every once a while. But that was about him. It was probably, I want to say, about two thousand and two. Maybe I know that me and my wife we had both lost their jobs, and around here the economy was worse than a lot of rest of the country, so job market it looked too good. And I told her her, I said, we can go up there and live in that place, and it won't cost us nothing. You don't have no toilet or nothing like eggs. He said, okay, we'll do that. So we're up there and of course taking care of the animals and everything. And I remember one night our goats. Normally at dark they would go into the barn and they wouldn't come out till daylight. But I remember they came out and was running around the house, which that was totally unusual for them. They would come out occasionally, especially if it was a warm night or something. I don't know, maybe it was bugs in there disturbing on the whatever, but the fact that they was running around the house a bunch, I was like they something got them goats stirred up. I said, I had to go out here and check on it and everything, and that's one of that. I went out and I had a light, but it was like as soon as I went out the door, I caught this whiff of something horrible smelling. And I can't quite describe it. I've not heard of anybody really described the smell of it, right down to the tea. I mean, it's like a mixture stuff hair, something dead, sulferus smell something what I'm like, God, And my first thought was that must be a bear around here, because they started bringing bears and kind of restalk in about that time, and that's what I thought. I thought they must be a bear out there, and that the bourn it's what got them goats up. So I'm like, I'll go out there and I'll probably get barrel take off if it's still out there or whatever. I go out there at the bourn, there's nothing there. I'm thinking, where's that smell coming from? These deep poll are off on the other side of the house, and you could just tell that smell was coming to foul that holler, So ain't hell. I go back in the house and everything, and probably about thirty minutes later I go back outside. You couldn't smell. I mean, the smell was gone. And I'm like, Okay, that's a little weird.
Speaker 3: And stay tuned for more sasquatch hot to see we're right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: And then there was probably maybe a month or two later there was another night where the goats were acting crazy and all this and that, and once again that smell, but this time it smelled like it was coming up from the top of the mountain or off at the top of the mountain. What it was. Never did see anything, but I was just like, man, what is it smell? And in the back of my mind I kept thinking about I've read stuff about how bad sasquatch smell one stuff like that, Okay, maybe there's a bigfoot around here. And I don't heard the bigfoots having glowing eyes and everything like that. I'm like, Okay, maybe they gives a bigfoot to it. I don't know, but it was probably the same time Mountain Stairs come out. Now I love that TV show, but don't get me wrong, I don't one of these people would believe these guys are actually out here doing the hunting, you know what I mean leaving. I know it's a TV show, but he hell loved it. But I have a cousin who was telling more believing that they was really after him. So he let's go let the big foot, let's go look bigfoot and everything. We want to do it at night time and all that. And I was like, I'll tell you, I'm gonna take you here on this one part of the mountain. I never told anybody where else going or anything like that. I'm just thinking, hey, I'm gonna take you out here where I know nobody can mess with us. And then I'm gonna see if you're afraid the dark or whatever. We're coming up on these old wall with skid roads and everything, and I remember we come to this one spot and it was just like, I need to sit down there. And we probably have been sitting there maybe five minutes or something, and there was hood else. One was on one ridge and one was over on the other ridge, and they was hooping backwards forest and I just back to them, and that probably went on for a couple of minutes, and I remember what I made one on them back to them, and they was something too, something I should say higher up on the mountain swalled out. The only way I can take it. It sounded like chimpanzees, and they started screaming out. They were coming towards us. You couldn't hear the brush cracking and popping and everything, but you could tell the screams were getting closer and closer. Now I've heard enough coats and by there ain't colats. And I'm looking at my cousin his eyes seving in the dark. You could tell his eyes were like huge, and I'm like, Okay, something's coming towards his cousin had shotgun. I had a pistol him like, okay, I'd say within about fifty to seventy five yards, these things stopped. You couldn't hear. They just went silent, and he's looking at me and I'm looking at him, and I was like, I got this night vision. I said, whatever there, we should be able to see something. And now this thing had never stopped working for me whatsoever. I never had a problem with it until that time. It was nothing but snowy static on the scripting. I couldn't see nothing, and I'm like, old crap. And I remember I lowered them down, and when my eyes got adjusted back to the night, it looked like something crossed the road and one step, like a man, a big man walked across that little skid road in one step. Now I went out there for and it took me four steps to get across. So whatever, it was longer leg than I am, and I'm six' one so not too awful, tall but not short. EITHER a memory of just everything was so silent then you couldn't hear. Nothing probably about ten minutes of, that and it's, okay we need to get out. Here and he agreed with me and. Everything so we got out. There we didn't have anything happened to us until we got down towards the bottom of the mount AND i heard a. Whistle he heard it. Too it sounded like somebody just went and we both looked over and didn't see. Nothing and we probably had about three hundred more yards back to the, truck and when we got to the, truck unlocking doors and, everything AND i REMEMBER i tried that night. Vision think we're, fine And i'm just, like, OKAY i heard of cryptic interference on. ELECTRONICS i don't know if that's what happened or if it was just a glitch or. Something never had a problem out of it, again SO i don't know what exactly happened, Then but that really got me into what was. That i'm, LIKE i never heard that. Sound AND i grew up on the country boy being, hunting being out dead and stuff from my grandpa and stuff and, everything AND i knew the sounds of the woods ground here And i've never heard nothing like. That the Closest i've heard of that it's chimp, pansies and we don't have no. Chimpanzees we don't even have a zoo round. Here i'm, like what's chimpanzee like noises happening around? Here and then somebody is talking to he's he ever heard The sierra? Sounds i'm, like, now what's. That i'm thinking, it's you, know somebody out in The sierra's wind blowing through the canyons or. WHATEVER i didn't know it was related To. Bigfoot and THEN i heard And i'm, like oh my, god that sounded a whole lot like, that except for what we heard was on a much higher pitch and. Tone AND i got thinking and ridding more up on stuff and, everything And i'm, LIKE i think we got a sasquatch around, here being out doing some other investigations and. Everything and NOW i find stuff At i'm, LIKE i know one TIME i was walking through the peace of property that orders WHERE i was, at and there was this tree across. Road the wind done it or, something AND i REMEMBER i had to walk around, it and there's a deer laying, there AND i got, thinking somebody shot a. Deer you could see it had been, shot but the CODs and stuff had got to it and, everything and it had been eating on it and. Everything it really wasn't no way of being, Like, okay what's been eating on? It because they've been multiple things eating on. It but what got me was THAT i was coming back around with saying way Because i'm, Like i'm not going to go further off that. Way BUT i found this tree. Break, now at, first it didn't really anything special UNTIL i got noticing that it was twisted and. Broke and then WHEN i got looking, CLOSER i found a HAND i can't say of the whole, handprint but you could see a bloody thumb and four, fingers AND i might is that SOMEBODY i don't know why they were have a bloody hand there and grab hold of a. Tree i'm, like somebody doesn't. That now this was a little bit bigger than like a broomstick or. Something it was more like a toilet paper. Rolling i'm, LIKE i don't know. Them if a man could break a green sapling like, That i'm guessing they strong enough. Men But i'm just, LIKE i don't know, it And i'm, like holy, CRAP i don't. Know did something drag it beer and there maybe was trying to eat on it butter? STUFF i don't. Know BUT i started noticing more stuff happening out through this mountain range and other places in this. Area And i've had people come up and tell on me about rocks being throwed at, them or they hear voices in the. Distance it was right on the edge of hearing it sounded like a human. Voice but then when they go to look or. Something i've had this happened. MYSELF i know last, SPRING i THOUGHT i heard women coming up a. Trail no wait it BECAUSE i didn't want to walk around to be in. There nothing scared nobody or nothing like. That but they never showed. Up they didn't turn around and leave because they've never heard them walk. Off i'm, Like, okay maybe there's a bigfoot in here or something being out in the woods and. Everything we all know that limbs fall out trees and they land in the, ground don't stick. There so What i've got NOTICED i got noticed in this one particular area next to a campground, actually but the campground ain'ttten used very. Much but now WHAT i was talking about, Sticks it's like you go over there and the ones that fell out tree by the wind or, whatever and you push them a little bit and they just fall right. Over some of these are like six inches down in the, ground and then whenever you pull them, out you're judging the weight there and you're, like there's not enough weight to this to be blowed out and stick in the ground like. That this has been pushed into the. Ground i'm, like, okay as this kids or somebody playing around and. Stuff but THEN i find it places where they REALLY i ain't gonna say it shouldn't be nobody, there but really nobody has any reason to be, there and the, listener like me looking for. Something i've smelled that smell on quite a few. Places i've heard some distant sounds The ohio, Hell i've heard hip and even the doll in the cat they heard It tea because we sat on the porch on this another guy's land and it was in the. Distance but it was funny to watch that cat and that dog just go from being relaxed and everything to just looking. Around the hairs on my neck was sticking. Up that the dog had a mohawk going, on And i'm, like, YEAH i feel, you. BUDDY i think they speak for the around.
Speaker 3: HERE i want to go back to the first couple of sightings that you had when you were a, kid and talk a little bit about those red, eyes just for the audience in my, sake Because i've talked about this so many times on the. SHOW i used to think people who said they saw what they described as self illuminating eyes were completely full of. Shit that was always my go to UNTIL i saw it. Myself last summer In Washington, STATE i saw white glowing. Eyes we saw two sets of. THEM i was ten feet away from these. Things let's talk a little bit.
Speaker 2: About the red.
Speaker 3: Eyes is that what you're describing that you. Saw can you talk a little bit more in detail about.
Speaker 2: That, yeah the eyes were self, illuminating whatever you want to call. It think of it like lightning. Bugs these things glowed on their. Own it wasn't light reflecting off. Anything because word the creature. Was it was in the shadow of the, house AND i had no lights on in the. House there was no lights on in the house because the moonlight was enough to see, outside AND i could see in the house good enough THAT i didn't need a light. ON i know where everything was in the house from hitting near, water and the creature was in the shadow of the, house so it couldn't have been the moonlight reflecting off of its eyes. Either and then when it was down off in the, holler the sun had done, set there was no moon coming. Up and this thing's down off in the holler and its eyes are glowing and you see, them you watch it. Blink, now that's WHAT i keep telling in, there like maybe if somebody's sending down there or, something how did they make the eyes? Blink but, yeah people have asked, me could have been some kind of light reflecting off of? It, now these things were. Glowing they wasn't casting out no light like a flashlight or a nothing like. That they were just. Glowing talk to a lady and she was telling me that from her, experience they can do different types of coward. Ice she's thinking maybe Arig is maybe like an intimidation thing or maybe mad about. Something and then a green more just to say hey HERE i. Am but, yeah they scared. Me, MAN i don't know even if TODAY i think, today if i'd seen them again that, close i'd pass, out have a heart. ATTACK i could probably handle them to see him say as fORCH as long as he ain't got red, ice amis will haunt me for risk my.
Speaker 3: Life, yeah it's definitely no. Joke, man when you're that close to, something and that's something ELSE i want to talk a little bit, about is looking, back have you thought about why you had that experience at four years? Old have you considered how close this thing was to where you were and what it might have been. Doing was it possibly looking for a way into the house or was it waiting on somebody to come.
Speaker 2: Out my initial thought was something's trying to get. Me that was my initial. Thought and then when we see it, AGAIN i thought it was watching. Us, now this thing was smart enough to. Know now see if the adults were outside, too they were probably about one hundred yards away from, us but were they was sitting at their view down to that haller was blocked by the hill, itself so you had to be out in the field to be able to look down there and see. It it was smart enough to. Know. NOW i don't know where it comes. FROM i don't know if it come off of the mountain or if it come up out of the haller or something like. THAT i just know we look down there and there it, is had come. Out it's standing in the. Road what it was it was, like, okay it kind of quit not trying to, hide but at the same time it stayed back far enough and. Down then it used to train and everything to its, vantage so it knew what it was. Doing and then whenever realized, that, hey we see, you that's when it walked off and. Everything now to add to that whole scenario, THERE i didn't find this out Until thanksgiving. Day my sister had an encounter with rock throwing about the same. Time we had our closest. Neighbor LIKE i, said maybe a mile. Away there was another house in another cabin that's closer to, us but nobody. Stated one of them was just no hunting. Cabin they'd come In november and dear hunt and then they'd leave and not come. Back there was another house and she would come maybe every two, weeks spend a, weekend and then she would go back to where she lived. At but actually the closest people there is probably about a mile. Away and there was a boy he was about the same age as, us and, everything especially my, sister and she'd been OVERWHERE i played around over at his house and. Everything they was down the creek catching, crawdads and she used to getting. Dark IF i don't get, Home mom And dad will kill me or. Whatever and she said that she was walking home and something start throwing rocks at, her and she thought it was that.
Speaker 3: Boy stay tuned for more sasquatch out to.
Speaker 2: See we'll be right back after these. Messages so she hollered at him and there if they had quit throwing them. Rocks he was on his porch and he, heard and he, SAID i ain't over. There and she, SAID i took off. RUN i would run a little bit and. Stop and she SAID i could hear something come and. Stop WHEN i. Walked it would. Walk WHEN i, stopped it. Stopped but it was like a second or a step behind. Her you know What i'm saying is she would have to take a step and then it would take a. Step but she's, Now i'd never seen anything what she. Didn't AND i, said that was about the same time we've seen that red. Eye say her eyes listened. On, yeah that. WAS i don't know IF i think they're curious in. KIDS i don't know what their fascination is with. KIDS i don't know if you're looking to maybe steal them for some, reason or if they're just fascinated with. It AND i think that's why it was looking in the. WINDOW i don't know if maybe he'd been scouting and knowing, that, hey somebody will come back here at this, door and it was just hung around there, Whatever Because i'm pretty well sure it could pattern my. Grandparents my parents go, through they pretty much had a set bedtime and. Everything of, course WHEN i was that, LITTLE i had a set bedtime. Too you WHEN i grew up and. Everything it was living Up, EARTH i might be up until o'clock or whatever or something like. That so it might've threw it off and. Everything but it's like, now with all The Hurricane helena damage and everything like, THAT i feel that they've come closer to that house. Now and the really weird thing is we've had a population deer explosion and bar explosion here In, virginia and that mountain That i'm talking about always had deer on. There there was time when people would drive one hundred miles or more to come to that mountain in that area the Hook, deer because that was one of the last few places that the original deer In virginia were still, at so they would drive all the way. OVER i joke, around But i'm not. Lying deer, season rifle season was Like christmas to. Us we'd had people come over and they give us candy and stuff like. That it felt Like christmas. Time so the half stuff going, on AND i remember going. Hunting this Was turkey. Season BUT i remember coming up in the woods and out through wear and, everything and they was not the teepees type, structures but they was these structures THAT i was, like what done? That and that's all that's just some hunter and he made a blind or. Whatever and at the TIME i didn't really think nothing about. IT i took him for his. Word but looking back on it, NOW i remember those structures was as tall as he, was and it made no sense why somebody would get behind something when they couldn't see over. It i'm, saying so either something was tall enough to look over it or that was no freaking blind For. Hut it just didn't make no. Sense BUT i know That dad and then would talk about a creature on that. Mountain was it a big foot or what board ain't enough shuk spinish some kind of. CREATURE i THINK i know what it. Is. NOW i want to talk a little bit about the.
Speaker 3: Vocalizations that's another thing THAT i have. EXPERIENCED a ton of and it fascinates me for a myriad of. Reasons i've heard on our property here In North, carolina what sounds like The ohio how that you talked. About we heard that in the distance behind us a mile and a. Half we've heard other similar. Sounds we've heard that even. Closer and WHEN i had my sightings AND i had my encounters last, summer we were being whistled at these. Things we were tracking the, whistling and that's what drew us to a certain area and THEN i ultimate lee was within ten.
Speaker 2: Feet of these.
Speaker 3: Things that's one of the things that has really always fascinated me is so many TIMES i talk to people and they would never see these creatures if it weren't for the. Vocalizations and of course it's all. Subjective we don't have any clue about what's really going. On but have you given any thought to why these things are? Vocalizing do you think it's an? Intimidation do you think they're just curious and trying to get our? Attention what do you think it is with the, Vocalizations because sometimes if they would just stop, vocalizing we would never see.
Speaker 2: Them oh, yeah. EXACTLY i agree with. YOU i think it's a culmination of. THINGS i think it is an intimidation thing in some. Situations in some, SITUATIONS i think it's they're curious about, us because most of, time if you hear something out of, ordinary what do you?
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 2: Look? Look you jerk your head and. Look and these other TIMES i think they genuinely mess with. US i think PEOPLE i don't think they give them enough of. Intelligence AND i don't know where you on the. Spectrum is it an? Ape is it this or? THAT i don't know what it. IS i used to, think, oh it's just an, ape BUT i don't lean that way. Anymore i'm still not saying that it's not an, ape but this is a very intelligent bit just because they ain't building houses and stuff like. That it's learned to live a different way than, us if it ain't from another dimension or. Whatever BUT i do believe that this intimidation going on. THERE i think there's curiosity going on, there AND i think they're playing with us at times just to meet half a laugh amongst themselves or. SOMETHING i kind of joke Grim my grandpa used to mess with. People he had glass, eye and if these people come around, there he didn't wi. It he pop that eye out and put in the glass water and then drink. It of, course those people didn't come back. Around Sometimes i'm wondering if that ain't what happens with them. TOO i wonder if they, like, hey watch, This i'm gonna scare them out. Here if something, over let's see what they. Do BUT i remember one TIME i was a turkey hunting AND i kept hearing from, Man i'm want to see a. BEAR i just sit down there and, everything AND i keep hearing, it and it's behind me off probably twenty five thirty, yards but it's in the thick, stuff And i'm, like that's a. BEAR i know it's a, bear But i'm just gonna stay here and everything and UNTIL i get more of a. Warning and it's things moving after the way it's, Going i'm, like it's got it cross right out here in this. OPENING i never saw, nothing but the noise kept on, going And i'm, like what done? THAT i watched up that road on it nothing ever crossed, it but yet something went making the, noise and then it went up and on up in the, mountain AND i never seen bear or. ANYTHING i still can't explain that and let it's a sasquatched cloak or able to throw it's voice of vocals or something like. THAT i don't, know believe it or.
Speaker 3: Not there are skeptics that listen to this, show and this is Something i've been asking people recently to talk directly to people that are going to hear this and, say, Oh andy's full of, shit that's not. Real he didn't see what he thinks he. Saw you have your opportunity to talk directly to a skeptic right. Now let's pretend they're in the. Room what is it that you want skeptics to understand, about not just your experience and what you experienced and, saw heard and. Smelled what do you want them to understand about your experiences and the experiences that other people have with these.
Speaker 2: CREATURES i would like for me, to, okay explain to me what it. Was, Then i've smelled BEARS i needed to work with the game. Department they go pick up bears that had been run over or. Something i've Smelled bard did where they did mned up at it and everything that is not the same. Smell so what AM i smelling? It what the? Go Because i've smelled a similar smell and wasn't no goats brown. There it wasn't no dead vegetation and stuff because somebody's Splint And i'm, like, NO i don't think it was hitting. Either and you go back and look in, everything and you're, like, no that ain't quite meeting the criteria what it would take to cause that smell and, Everything and like the, visualization what was THAT i? SAW i, don't, well you tell me has all it was? Now and it wasn't no a freaking out the. Window the mass of its shoulder. AREA i didn't get a good look at. IT i could just tell it was something broad, shoulder and it didn't seem to have a. Neck but as far as looking at facial features or a flat nose or anything like, that a hairy face and, WATER i didn't see. That ALL i see was those. Eyes when it was off in the distance down, there you could tell it was man's, shape but it looked like you could say it was maybe like a man in a. Gilla, See, OKAY i could believe up until he stepped across the fence and made no. Noise my thing, IS i can understand the skepticism got all these trail cameras out. There, hell come, in got a. Picture there's no fossil records of them or. Whatever, Okay, OKAY i can't give you. That that's What i'm out here looking. For i'm trying to find some evidence or something or. Whatever but at the same, time you're gonna have to prove to me that it wasn't a. Sasquatch you can laugh at. ME i don't care. Anymore but as Less drell put, it even if you have a thousand reported sightings or encounters and, everything and ninety nine percent of them are misidentification of hoax or, whatever they's still that slim stuff that you just can't quite. Know it wasn't. Hopax it wasn't. Misidentification what Was it wasn't that long ago that Most europeans didn't know they was really guerrillas, yep people In. Africa, hey, yeah we've been saying. Them but these things are up, here all know? They and then what, Happens, oh, yeah there's grill. Us these people OVER i think lows maybe here somewhere is they was talking about they had a deer like animal in. There all know they ain't no such careers over. Here and then all of a, sudden there's the proof that there really is large creatures that oh they ain't, Real yeah they. WAS i think that's where we're at right. NOW i think we're in that. Whole they are legitimate sightings and. Encounters, yes they are plenty of. Hopeses there are plenty a mist. Identification but when you take the person of, Hey i've seen bears walk on two, legs this thing did not walk the same way as a. Bear it walked more like a, man but not quite like. Man it was more. Smooth bears stand. Up they don't look sam if you see them from. Side their profiles do not match the. Smell, AGAIN i can't find nothing that matches. Out and what else throws? Rocks? Man bears don't throw no. Rocks they might flip rocks over, whatever but they don't pick it up and throw it at. You there ain't no man than it, Was, well throw a rock at.
Speaker 3: You that is definitely the.
Speaker 2: Truth all. Right last.
Speaker 3: Question this is probably a little unfair because your sighting's happened when you were so, young But i'll ask it. Anyway just given what you know now versus then if you could go back to that, moment knowing what you know, now would you still want to have that experience again or would you erase it completely and wait until you're, older say about, now to have that experience.
Speaker 2: Now i'd want to have it, then BECAUSE i don't know IF i could handle. It i'm not, old But i've got a few more gray hers and. EVERYTHING i don't know if the old heart could take. That just something that close to you and you're, like whoa AS i told people, asked like myth became a reality for. Me maybe not right then in that second and, everything but then when the light bulb finally went, off And i'm, LIKE i THINK i seen a. Sasquatch and then it was like pretty, much NOW i KNOW i saw a. SASQUATCH i had a sasquatch staring at. Me i'm glad it did happen when it was, younger because it started getting my curiosity just things to investigate stuff and EVERYTHING i find out the answers to stuff instead of JUST i listened to somebody's word and. Everything whenever you just feel, like, no that ain't quite, right that don't seem, right because a MORE i don't, know, happy not, Happy they ain't that. WORD i don't. Know as a, kid it's just a kid. STUFF i don't, know but, YEAH i would not want to get that situation a race from my. Mind it's the one things that you wish you then what you know now type, Deals AND i don't. Know MAYBE i would have tried to went out door to get a better look at, her or flick the light switch, on because we did have a light there, outside right next to where it would have been. At in other, words in my mind was the oh, yeah turn light, on see what it. Was it was, like get out. HERE i definitely get. It Dye, man thank you so much for coming on and sharing your. Experiences have had a blast talking to. You thank you for having. Me it's been a. Pleasure if anybody out there wants to check out some of the stuff up, pictures we have a Little facebook thing and TikTok Uh Cryptic investigations Of, Appalachia. Cia catch a lot of flat for that, one But i'm, like oh, Whatever but we're not saying that what we're posting is Absolutely bigfoot related or we do speculate some of. It we're just trying to get investigating. Stuff just recently went to an air that seemed very. Promising AND i don't do too much night investigations BECAUSE a you can't see, nothing AND i don't want no snakes or nothing biting me or nothing like. That and what are you going to do if something does come charging at you in the dark or, something and at that time you're gonna miss so much other. Stuff SO i like to do a lot of daytime. Investigating AND i remember we did go back there and we tried a few do a little tall blast and didn't get. Nothing BUT i REMEMBER i was, Like i'm not leaving out here UNTIL i do my version of The. Ohio HOW i let it rip and it was like forty five seconds, Later, god we're right, back and it was like whoa wait at a volume and where it comes. From it was, like if that's a, human he's got to have some big lungs because you've felt it and not just heard, it but you felt. It Then i'm, like, OKAY i will be back in here at the dear. Season these says you don't gotta go, home.
Speaker 4: But you can't stay AND i don't want to be a world up its side.
Speaker 1: Trying this. Chart that.
Speaker 4: Chart everything came right, back right back the joy for, Me.
Speaker 3: Joy stay right, there.
Speaker 2: Come it right.
Speaker 4: Away stas still start Says Side, Side stay still, sass games and games still, stass states things stems