Speaker 1: What's up you guys. It's me Cecily here with my friend Stephanie. You know who we are.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey, hey, and today is all about Shia lave Bouf Shia love boof Shia. No one knows how to say his name.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's laboo for labuff. I really don't, I swear to you, I don't after all these years.
Speaker 3: Don't you hate it when, uh, this happens a lot if you're at a concert or something, when you start singing, but other everybody singing, and then everybody stops at the same time, and then you're the only person singing. And it never fails to make people kind of lap chuckle around you that you're just singing. And I find that humiliating, Like there should be a warning that everyone's going to stop singing, like hey, guys, one and then we're done, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, let me know.
Speaker 1: You know, it's really funny, you know the I know you know him? Remember Rom Lynch, very funny guy. Yeah, a nice, funny gentleman.
Speaker 2: Juggler. You used to do a thing, huh juggler juggler? Is he a juggler? Oh?
Speaker 3: That's something of Ron Pearson. Okay, Ron Lynch, Yeah, I know who that is.
Speaker 1: He's like a comic and he used to always do a thing at birthday parties back in the day when I used to be friends with a bench of comics.
Speaker 2: And go to their birthday parties, and he would we'd sing Happy.
Speaker 1: Birthday with a cake or whatever, and then at the very end of the whole birthday song he would start it over, and so everybody was quiet at this.
Speaker 2: Point and be like hat and then he'd be like, oh, sorry, like.
Speaker 1: That's a song you It made me laugh every time, and I tried to steal it a couple of times, but it really has to be a certain audience mm ha.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. You'd be like okay, so like you didn't know that it was over, that the birthday song was over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or yeah, or it's a song that you would ever sing twice, which is not a song. He would start over saying happy birthday had ended. They blew the candles out right, and there's a little bit of there's He always timed it because there's always like people would clap and there'd be silence after the clap no matter what, it's just human nature.
Speaker 2: And then he and then you always go, oh, sorry, that's a good one. I know. So he's so lovely.
Speaker 1: If you don't know him, he's an odd He does a show once a month. Doesn't he still do the tomorrow show? He did like a show, you know, and some weird thing, and it would be like Saturday at eleven pm, and you'd get comics to He used to get comics to show up.
Speaker 2: It was pretty hard to watch because you'd it would go to like four in the morning. Oh so there's really no audience or anything.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's one of those kind of avant garde, very talent, But today's topic isn't so much really about talent or being funny. It's sort of the antithesis of being funny, a man who takes himself very seriously, hil theory seriously and having some issues as of late in general. Oh yeah, there was the whole like Nora Orlean, he was at Marty Gras, just melting down, going to jail, getting all its stolen. He's he's just living his life, you know, the way that Shia lives his life. He's a little he's been it's been studies, maybe a little unstable.
Speaker 3: No, very unstable, using using a lot of he's being very homophobic. Yeah's mind a little bit. Yeah yeah, I think that he lost his mind a long time ago.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I mean I think even people that worked with him as a child like he has maybe he's bipolar. Something's off.
Speaker 1: Okay, So he popped back in the news recently and we all see his face looking very serious with his beard, and you're like, oh no, what has Shia done now?
Speaker 2: But it turns out he really didn't do anything right now.
Speaker 1: He has had a stalker and he's had the stalker for a very long time. So the story was that, like this video got posted. We don't know who posted this video. You're just thinking TMZ somehow got this weird video. It doesn't make sense. And he comes up to a car window. He knocks on the car window. This is all the video. This is just the pre the setup. Okay. He knocks on his car window and he's like, in shy a voice, like leave me alone, okay, leave me, God bless you, God bless you. You know, so serious. He's like, God bless you, but you're scaring me. You're scaring my dad, So go away, go away. And then he walks off, and you're like, how would TMZ get that?
Speaker 2: Is he not? He must be knocking on a paparazzi's window.
Speaker 1: Huh right, Like he must be because they're bugging him, probably, and he's knocking on the thing, going you're freaking me out, Go away, paparazzi, is what I would think.
Speaker 2: But hold on, I went down the rabbit hole. It turns out.
Speaker 1: I mean, this came out in the news, but he has a full on stalker. She's the one that posted the video and I found her and went down a rabbit hole for like five hours.
Speaker 2: Before we get to that, I wonder if now would be a good time.
Speaker 3: Oh, let's talk about something that like can help you actually feel better, and that is HERS, which is a tool for weight loss. If you've tried everything to lose weight and you still feel stuck, this summer can be different. Weight Loss by HERS is designed to support you in reaching your goals with access to affordable range of FDA approved GLP one medications, including.
Speaker 2: The we Go V pill and the we Go V pen.
Speaker 3: You deserve to feel good in your body this summer, and I have tried a GLP It really works mildest of side effects for me personally, I'm speaking for myself. I did the terzeppetide. You can do, you know, whatever whatever you want. So are you ready to reach your goals? Visit for Hers dot com slash rose Pricks to get personalized affordable care that gets you. That's f O r H g RS dot com slash rose Pricks for Hers dot com slash rose Pricks. Weight Loss by Hers is not available in all fifty states. We go Via is the registered trademark of Novo nordisk As. To get started and learn more, including important safety information with go v clinical study information restrictions, visit for hers dot com. Before you tell us all about the stalker? Can I just read you something that's going Okay? It says this is a story in People magazine. Okay from uh like basically yesterday. So it says Shia Labouf was in quote deep pain amid legal troubles in his latest performance that director calls truest depiction of mental illness.
Speaker 2: Ooh.
Speaker 3: Labouf's The Rooster Prince director wrote about the actor's experience on set in an open letter.
Speaker 2: It's kind of weird.
Speaker 3: So this the director behind the movie is speaking out about the actor's performance as a man struggling with his mental health in the wake of the actor's guilty plea to misdemeanor battery charges in New Orleans. Right writer director Josh Penn Soskin worked with Labouf forty forty already in the upcoming movie Rooster print which an official synopsis describes as quote a road trip film about two brothers traveling across America while trying to outrun mental illness.
Speaker 2: So The Rooster Prince is based on SOA. Skins.
Speaker 3: That's the director's real life and his relationship with his older brother David. On Thursday, Soskin published an open letter regarding the movie's production and his collaboration with Labouf, some five months after Rolling Stone published an article in which crew members on The Rooster Prince said Labouf behaved in a completely wild manner while filming the movie. Shia Labouf was exploding on set. He was screaming across a parking lot where his character, based on my brother, a renowned Harvard psychiatrist who had a manic bipolar episode in his forties, was now breaking down. This is what the director wrote at the top of his open letter. He'd given a performance so brilliant and often so meta that I didn't cut right away because we'd lost a clear sense of what the movie was, what was movie and non movie. Okay, first of all, I just I hate it when people are like, you know, this person in this role was just they were so meta, like they were just they became the person, so that I guess excuses the behavior because it's so good for the movie. So this is the director continued. As I watched him unravel tears and sweat in his eyes, I realized something he was in deep pain. In fact, he was in even more pain than all the pain he was causing. This was the kind of pain I had seen in my late brother David's eyes pin and I couldn't fully understand or even soothe pain that eventually took him from me. So he wrote in his open letter that his brother experienced a manic episode that eventually led to his death by suicide, not laughing at that, sorry for him and the loss of his brother. After reading the script, Leboofe was drawn to David's character, Soskin wrote, and his quote devotion to the work became nearly religious. Including that quote, it seemed he rarely slept. Yeah, because he's also got manic depressive disorder. And then it says it basically talks about he was sentenced this is Shia actually had. He was sentenced to two years probation, alcohol abuse rehabilitation, sensitivity training for all but anti all, the homophobic comments he made, and anger management classes. His charges stemmed from an altercation he was involved in within the city back in February. So the arrest was one of many for Laboof in recent years.
Speaker 2: So yeah, oh yeah, and let me just say, don't forget.
Speaker 1: It's not just like shenanigans of like I'm drunk and I'm throwing something at a cop car. It's he was in relationships that accused him of being physically certainly emotionally abusive. What was her name, f Twiggs fka Twigs. I never really understood that was, but I know that she was part of the story and they were together, and yeah, she said all kinds, and a couple of different people came out and was like, yeah, he was abusive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this says one of the alleged victims told people that Leboufe was lunging at patrons while also screaming homophobic slurs during the incident, and he's also been previously accused of relentless sexual, physical.
Speaker 2: And emotional abuse. Yeah. Yeah, I mean this is no good okay.
Speaker 1: So but you know, when you got a guy like that and he seems like a great guy, you get a stalker. That's what that's, you know, like Jenna Aiston hous a stalker always the you know, one of my biggest pet peeves is on Reddit or wherever where people are talking about something and they'll be they'll be like, yes, I left my abuser in twenty are They say, my, I don't like that. It's like your own You're almost like you're attached to them in a weird way. I left my narcissist in twenty seventeen and I never looked back. It's like you don't really have to call him your NARCISSI. Yeah, it's the weirdest.
Speaker 2: Pet bee for me.
Speaker 1: So it'd be funny through Allen's like, I love my stocker sometimes, but she has like the same dude that like gets keeps getting out of jail and finding a way back to like driving by her house.
Speaker 2: It's terrifying. Yeah, genuinely terrifying.
Speaker 1: So that sucks. But so Shaya, Okay, So it turns out I wasn't TMZ that he was knocking on the door. It was this woman. TMZ has now said I found out her name. By the way, before TMZ put this out, I just want you to know that I find out I don't know, from the internet. Like I was just reading something on Instagram and someone did a photo reverse, you know, through like Google lens huh, took a foot They had a photo of her but didn't say her name, and through that you could just find her on instant She's a very open instat So here's what TMZ has showed us so far, and then i'll we'll get into her insta. Not to be mean, but it's fascinating. So this just happened, the alleged stocker. It's not alleged. She's stocking, AM told cops. So she did get arrested finally, and he, as shy, has been like get the fuck away from me. He has been reporting like he's like, help me, But you can't when you're stocked unless they do something. It's a weird thing. There's really very little you can do. It's really scary. So finally she got arrested. People have been following the story for a while, and she told the cops when she got arrested that she believes that she's First of all, she thinks she's married to Shia, so I would assume like schizophrenic or something. She's married to Shia. She thinks he's a clone, so that the Shia we're seeing right now isn't the real Shia. And he's like locked up in a basement somewhere, so that guy's a clone. And she thinks that the real Shia is being sex trafficked.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Oh, so her name is Alissa Pature and she was arrested just last week in New Orleans, So this is all happening in New Orleans. Uh fuck, okay, it's my stupid Why does it go to why does it go to white? How does it do this? She's arrested there after she followed him to a bank parking lot, which is what we saw where he was with his girlfriend, and when she was being questioned by police, she made those alarming statements. She said she remained across the street from the bank sorta said that she remained across the street from the bank and was seen pacing around her car while Shia was inside the bank.
Speaker 2: She claimed she was trying to close a demon portal. Oh my god, so with me.
Speaker 1: Cops arrested Alyssa after talking to her. She told officers that he was clone and that she has Shia's DNA and her DNA mixed together. And he claimed that Shia's clone was made in a secret lab. And just so you get an idea in like, I don't know how old she is, but she's blonde, very blonde, and she wears a hige job all the time. She wears like hy job for some reason, constantly soresses tell TMZ police's first, Oh, and she does it. You'll see on her Instagram. She does the call to Allah prayer a lot. But she's not of muzzle. You know, she's just doing that. I don't believe that she okay, so let's see. She also claimed that she drove to Shia's home in California due to multiple women are committing sex acts on his clone, which made Shia angry. She's trying to help him out there, and she said she felt Shia's clone was being sex traffic as I said, and that Shia's father's social media post talked to her through AI.
Speaker 3: What I don't understand is why you think this is so crazy?
Speaker 1: Like I hear it and sometimes well, okay, let's break it down. Could he be a clone? Absolutely? Do not want a demon portal closed down? Do you just want them all open, like all access to the demon portal?
Speaker 2: Because I feel like we should close them down.
Speaker 1: You're not wrong now that I think about it out loud and really talk it through with you, which is like the sign of being smart, right, We're open to learning. It's kind of reminded me of that guy that I talked about on Bord many times that I knew from back in the day that just got crazier and crazier. A lot of stuff about demon portals as well. He thinks he can control the.
Speaker 2: Rain, he he.
Speaker 1: But but the weird thing too, it always leads to We've talked about this before when we talk about like schizophrenia and sometimes even like borderline and other things that we've been learning about over the years, or even a manic side of bipolar where they have these it's a lot of devil talk and a lot of like religious stuff, and a lot of like sex, like they say that they've been molested or someone that they have they share a brain with as being molested. It's always about that, which does make me sometimes think, yeah, okay, so sometimes people are just prone to these mental illnesses, but sometimes maybe there is some trauma, maybe there is some shift that happens somewhere in their life.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Yeah, probably combined with you know, a genetic component, Yes, for sure that do you want to know?
Speaker 2: So on her Instagram account.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's get into maybe there's a thing from July eighth, so that was just about ten days ago where she's showing it says it says we.
Speaker 3: Removed your video. I think this is Instagram why this happened. This video may threaten or harass others or target them with content or messages that shame and disrespect them. So she has a screenshot of that, and then she wrote Facebook removed another video, a video from a long time ago, the video clip of people walking in airport. People are reporting my account and post That's why if my accounts get deleted, it will be participation in covering up crime and it will backfire. They want to delete my evidence and property. They know I have nothing saved.
Speaker 2: My god.
Speaker 1: All of her comments on Instagram have video recorded at seven oh sit whatever time it is, seven oh six am, let's say July thirteenth, on this day by these people, because she thinks that they're I mean, it's a very sad. We don't mean to we're not talking about it in this like oh my god, doesn't shakerines like it's interesting, it's fascinating, you know, to me, But it's also very sad. She's very unwell. And so now you go, if you go through, if you go deep dive. I mean I not when I say five hours, that's a lot, but honestly, at least an hour I laid in bed and watched these videos. I just couldn't stop, Like I couldn't stop listening to, Like what kind of mind she really believes this. She's not putting on some sort of performance art. She lives in her car. She gets really freaked out if somebody walks by the car. She's like, they're coming, They're coming. I have to move. I have to move my car.
Speaker 2: We should.
Speaker 1: We could play one of her She made a lot of videos. She does make a lot of videos, and she doesn't do a lot of different color.
Speaker 2: HEP six.
Speaker 4: So in this video, I'm going to talk about the I'm actually too tired to talk, Shia.
Speaker 2: I've had a very long day.
Speaker 4: I've I'm very glad to be down in this state, very happy. I've started the corn from about one pm to six pm down by the ocean area, studied the cron So I'm gonna do that for a few more days, and then I'm gonna father report. I'm not gonna file report yet. There's a lot of I worry a lot shy about this criminal that's following me. I can't explain it. However, all of my window door locks we'll have taken off on all four windows. I can't keep up without the photos and attacks.
Speaker 2: Okay, that one's a little too loud.
Speaker 1: I mean it's really like I was watching because I like to scroll through. I look at stuff like that, and then I want to read about like the mental illness, you know, and I this therapist you know that shows like, oh god, it's so good.
Speaker 2: It's like a YouTube show and it doesn't matter what it's called.
Speaker 1: But they have this like resident therapist and this the guy, the nerdy guy with glasses is always asking questions about things like this, I think you know what I'm talking about. I don't know mental wellness or whatever. Anyway, So this woman was explaining, like when it comes to psychosis, and she's clearly got a million different things, but like she's definitely psychotic, she is completely which is just being you're broken with reality. So the number one thing is because you could always say, like, well, what is you know, that's what they talk about the difference between being neurotic and psychotic. That's what they called. That's why it's called borderline. It's when you straddle the line between neurotic and psychotic. Now this woman is not borderline. She is probably schizophrenic and definitely psychotic, right right, yeah, But that's why they called borderline.
Speaker 2: You're right on the edge where you kind of sometimes are not in the reality that is real.
Speaker 1: You really get out of reality, but sometimes you get drawn back into just being a normal anxious person like us.
Speaker 2: For me, I guess neurotic person.
Speaker 1: So she said, when it comes to someone who's psychotic, the break that she always asks is do you think that you're communicating with someone that's famous, because it's so common that that's how she knows.
Speaker 2: Because if it's just that, oh, I think someone's following me. You know, that could be like, yeah, that is kind of psychotic, you know, from our point of view. But maybe they think someone's following you know, maybe they're neurotic and they're exhausted and some other shit or what at manic you know what I'm saying, Like someone could be following that. I don't know, something could. But when it's when they think they can communicate through their mind with a famous person, that's the line. That's where like, that's for real interesting? Why is that so common? Why did they?
Speaker 1: I told you about this guy. This is weird that I'm telling I know this guy from years ago. I think I've talked about him on board. He was a friend of a friend's and like in his late twenties, early that they started doing these weird things. He started like bawling up socks and putting them in different places around his apartment and his friend I didn't know him that well, but his friend was like, what's up, you know, and he's like, I don't worry about it. He knew what he was doing was weird, but he couldn't explain it. Okay, Then he started thinking he was what. He got really mad one day and he's like, what's up, And he's like, I just think that I just can't believe Friends took my ideas. He was watching Friends, and he believed that all his jokes that he'd written in his head, that they were stolen telepathically by the writers. So at the same time, it was getting worse and worse. But he smoked a lot of weed, and my friend was like, I think he just smokes too much weed. I'm like, uh, this sounds a little bit more than just smoking too much weed, smoking the weed. Because of the problem, he ended up in a mental hospital and he never recovered. He escaped the mental hospital, went across state lines and just commits crimes all the time across the country. Oh my god, weird shit, too real, weird shit. Yeah, scary fucking shit. His tweets were crazy. Everything was crazy. It was very sad, but it was really interesting to watch it in time. And I remember I didn't know him very well, but I had gone to New York and I was doing stand up in New York, like one of those stupid clubs, you know, stupid clubs, one of their dumb ass clubs, you know, it didn't go very well, is why I feel that way. And he was there my friend wanted me to meet him as a fellow comic. And afterwards he's like, do you want to come with us for drinks? And I said of course.
Speaker 2: So at the drinks he was being really weird.
Speaker 1: We were like splitting up the tab and he was like, they're mad at me, and I'm like, who's maddie.
Speaker 2: He was like, don't worry about it. He was saying things like that, and I was like, who's mad?
Speaker 1: You think the other comics are mady because they're just being mean, like they're not even talking to us.
Speaker 2: Wow, everything's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But that was the beginnings and he knew and it just kept getting weirder and weirder, and then it got to the thing where he thought he thought Jen Anderson was communicating through friends to him specifically, and then he just went fucking nuts and stalked a bunch of people and really is still.
Speaker 2: He was in jail for quite.
Speaker 1: Some time, but then he got out and now he just continues to kind of terrorize wherever he is.
Speaker 3: It's kind of crazy, though, because there are no real reliable narrators in this story I mean, yes, me, we do see that she's obsessed with Shia Labouf.
Speaker 2: But also he's more this than she is though.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think he's a I don't think he's a great guy, but I don't know that he's psychotic. I think he's just got terrible business. Is not a great guy. He's a narcissist, terrible racist.
Speaker 2: Here's well, I do I think he's got mental illness for sure. Here's like the.
Speaker 3: End towards the end of this article that I was reading you before, it says so skin that's The director of the movie also described a line that Labouf added to one scene in the movie during a rehearsal while he was quote breaking down, in which he said the phrase all I ask from you is that you treat me with maximum empathy.
Speaker 1: The filmmakers that he shared this, Yeah, he's like a dramatic narcissist who has definitely mental illness that he suffers from and talks about.
Speaker 2: But that's different than thinking he's communicating with.
Speaker 3: Yes, let's see if here's a video.
Speaker 2: This is hold on. Yeah, this is him talking to her. Okay, you're scaring my dad.
Speaker 3: Scare you're scaring my dad. You're scaring my people know what I'm saying. Yeah, God, bless you leave me alone.
Speaker 1: I mean that made me sad. That gave me chells. At first, I didn't even think it was him. I thought it was an impersonator. Because there's a guy that does a Shia impersonator and he talks just like that.
Speaker 2: I can't believe he really talks like that. This says.
Speaker 3: This is a comment on the Instagram on this video by somebody named door Daddy Wizard says, for anyone curious, I got you. I've been following a few months. She believes she's married to Shilah Boof, but the one we see in movies and shows as a clone. Okay, this is what you said, and the real one she's married to is in hiding. She's been driving around state to state hitting quote energy spots. She leaves video recording for Shia to see. She also believes that a criminal hacker is after her since high school, so she's under constant attack and needs to put alarms on her car doors and windows. It's been a wild rollercoaster.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 1: So people have been following this for a while. So when the TMZ story came out with her recording him.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: A lot of the comments were like, holy shit, like they've met now, they've met.
Speaker 2: She.
Speaker 1: People have been following this before we even saw that video on TMZ, you know what I mean, Like it was like, oh, this one, and so when this happened, people were really scared for him. They were like, oh my god, she found him. That's what she's been trying to do. And she like hunted him and stops him and found him.
Speaker 3: So we can we can close on this. But there's a picture on her Instagram where it says where she has a on the driver's seat, there's a towel and on top of that there's one of those steering wheel locks mm hmm, like a club yeah uh, and a and a Trader Joe's Southwest style sandwich salad and some cheese sticks. And she just wrote I bought a salad and cheese sticks, and I bought the hyper tough steering wheel lock to prevent my car from being stolen. Oh my god, this poor woman.
Speaker 2: What do you? What do you do? I wish I wish you could have like a resident.
Speaker 3: Somebody wrote, you can't be eating lettuce right now, sister.
Speaker 2: I was thinking of that too. It's like, that's the last thing this woman needs. I mean, honestly though, no joke.
Speaker 1: If that, if she had to go to the hospital, then maybe that would be a good thing for I mean, you know, live through that. It's certainly not you know, whatever she'd have to go through, but like maybe getting her to a safe place.
Speaker 2: I mean, I wonder how long she'll have to be in jail. Is she out of jail.
Speaker 3: I wonder, as a stalker, why they can't like arrest her for stalking and then get her treated.
Speaker 2: For her evidence.
Speaker 1: That's what I think. But that's part of the thing that we you know, we've talked about that. I get upset that you can't. You know, there's laws now you can't force people to get help. But you're right, if you stock someone, that's a felony. If you arrest somebody, yeah, yeah, but then you can't really keep them for that long. I'm sure he got a restraining order. I would imagine, like, wouldn't you get a restraining order on that one? I'm sure I heard he did, but I guess he did. And so then if she goes near him, but she's still allowed to make videos, she can make whatever video she wants. But she it's just so crazy that she's the one that posted of him. I mean, it's just him going like leave me alone. It's so fucking sad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she posts a lot of her getting stuff blocked on our page. So it's like, this post is from meta your page Healthy fashion didn't follow the rules, so it isn't being suggested to other people right now. And then she writes her post is I'm not worried the page is not being recommended.
Speaker 2: She has a GoFundMe. How are we not even talking about that?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, she has let me. I just want to see what the gofund me is, kat may I sure.
Speaker 2: I can click on it go fund me. I'm shocked this hasn't been.
Speaker 1: Just two just to gofundmes, by the way, two things where you can pay her. She's only raised. She wants to raise seventy thousand dollars, you know, like you do for no reason. And she's raised five seventy nine, five hundred and seventy nine dollars. And she's very humbling. She's saying she's disabled, but she's not that disabled that she doesn't have a car that she can drive all around the country. Is she's saying she's disabled because of her mental illness. No, she's saying she disabled and needs to buy her home and land. She wants to buy land. She has heart disease, scoliosis, PTSD, stroke victim, dramatic brain injury, torture victim, and schizphrenia. So she knows she has SKITZ. She knows she has schizphnia. Yeah, she's a victim of crime. I need a safe, isolated home away from stress and people so I can recover.
Speaker 2: Oh, next line, the.
Speaker 1: Colorado home will help keep my husband in less danger.
Speaker 2: Also genuinely, So.
Speaker 3: She's going to try to kidnap Shaya and take him to an isolated Colorado home.
Speaker 2: And people are donating able to pay for it.
Speaker 3: Yes, and people are paying money so that she can find a place to steal Chaia Labooth.
Speaker 2: This is really troubling. This is insane.
Speaker 1: I don't know when she wrote this, but I'm forty years old and this is my dream to have my own home. Yeah, you and me both, sister. I've had very bad living experience, so I can't afford to live in a rural area without a home loan, and I cannot get a home loan over a certain amount because I am very low income living off at a family member's house and will be trying to escape living in my car soon. So this was written before she went off to live in her car where she is now. I guess I have been in a lot of danger, which was okay, I was homeless. Yeah, okay, I need to live in my own home and away from people.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That She just kind of said that again, and she explained the construction amount that she'll need, and it keeps going on.
Speaker 3: I wish she said, like my husband Shilah Boof, So people can we.
Speaker 2: All know who her husband is?
Speaker 3: Well, we do, but like if you just came across that, you might be like, oh shit, let me help you out, you know what I mean, not realizing she wants to kidnap Shilah Boof.
Speaker 2: That's just freaking crow. Well. I hope this ends well.
Speaker 1: It feels like it's gonna yeang all right, sure, well, no joke though it's not a you know, it's very sad that she has. I hope she gets the help that she needs in whatever way that looks like, but not not kidnapping.
Speaker 3: And we'll followed, we'll follow this story because we are entertainment. Well it's not entertaining, but we're reporters. Reporters, well, we're what's the thing where you have to report?
Speaker 1: What's it called when you have to, Like doctor Phil always said, like he's a mandated.
Speaker 2: We're mandated.
Speaker 1: We see this and we have we're mandated as therapists, walkers.
Speaker 2: We have to report it, yes, for sure.
Speaker 3: All right, love you guys, Thank you, Bye,