Speaker 1: Attention. You're listening to the top Huff radio show, America's home for conservative not bitter talk radio. The advice and the content of this program has been documented to prevents and even cure liberalism, and listening may cause you to lean to the right. Here's your conservative but not bitter host, Todd Huff.
Speaker 2: Well, that is right, my friends, you have tuned in successfully, very wisely, to America's home for conservative not bitter talk. I am your host, the one, the only, the beloved man behind the microphone, here, the dictator here at the Tod Huff Show, Todhoff himself, and it is my distinct honor and pleasure to be here. We were out the past couple of days. Hope you enjoyed hearing from my good friend Chrish done him. He filled in for us both Friday and Monday. It's great to have folks like Chrish and well we have Gary Varvil fill In and John Crane as well from time to time. It's great to have a group of folks who can step up to the plate as needed. Hope you enjoyed that. I'll tell you briefly here about our trip. We went to Minnesota. We went to Minnesota, here over the weekend, visited with some family, my in laws, my wife's family. There was a fiftieth wedding anniversary for my brother in law's in laws. That was a good time, happy fiftieth anniversary to Brad and cease there. And also two nephews and a niece were baptized on Sunday, so that's where we were. I'll say this, You know, I had never been to Minus. I mean, I've flown through there, We've connected the flights in Minneapolis Saint Paul a couple of times, but I've never actually been to Minnesota, and I have to tell you I was pleasantly surprised. You know, I knew I would have a good time with our family. I always do. I love I love seeing folks, catching up with folks, that sort of thing, but I have to tell you I was pleasantly surprised with it is. It is a absolutely beautiful place that they live, absolutely beautiful. In fact, I have to be super candid here. We've traveled across not I don't want to say we've certainly got plenty of states to go to, but we've seen a good chunk of the country as well as we've traveled with our fifth Will on the Truth Tour. But it's one of the prettier places I think that we have that we've been, so it was a pleasant surprise. I also got the opportunity. I got the opportunity. My brother in law is a turkey. Actually the family, many of them have turkey farms, and so I had the opportunity, I guess, of playing just for a bit a little bit of turkey farmer assisted there and walk these big bar These barnes have like, yeah, what eight or nine thousand turkeys in them ten I think they're ten pounds. They're not even big yet, but they're big. And it was quite the experience to do that as well. If you've not been I was a horse farmer. I've been around you know, hogs a little bit, cattle a little bit, horses a decent amount. Never turkeys, though. That was quite the experience for me as well, and I appreciate that also. I told you I was going up there to help them learn a little bit with the accent. All in good fun. My friends learn how to talk a little bit. I was the one that was told I had the accent though, which is astonishing to me. But someone said I was from the South. She liked my accent, so I still stand firm by the truth that they're the ones with the accent. But it was a good time. I had a great I had a great time, great community, great people, great trip. I mean, the just beautiful landscape, the town was very nice. Just good good time. So we're back at it here today. Before I get rocket and rolling, though, let me remind you. Let me remind you that if you are looking for a way to take care of your health naturally, in addition to diet and exercise, consider taking a look at these supplements that you will find at z Stack. Z Stak is a trust the brand it's formulated by doctor Zelinko. They have six formulations in fact of natural health supplements on their website. These formulations have clinically proven in ingredients that are proudly manufactured here in the good old US of A. And this is a company that actually stands up for American concepts, American principles like freedom and liberty in particular in particular medical freedom, which is important as you well know, in the wake of COVID. What we've learned through all that debacle, in fact, being in Minnesota. I've I've learned some of the ways just how much worse it was in that state. Talked a little bit about that with family over the weekend, just the stark contrast as to how they handled some things versus how other states that had functioning brains dealt with things as well. But anyway, because of political leadership, by the way, not because of the people, but because of the people making the decisions in positions of political authority. But they fight. Z stack fights against some of this corruption that you'll find in the medical system. And so if we're standing up for your right to choose, your right to choose how to take care of your body, your health, and that sort of thing. You can go to z staklife dot com slash Todd shop their products. If you find one you want to give a try, use code Todd at check out. You're going to save fifteen percent off your purchase. Z Stack empowering you to stay prepared, to stay safe, and to stay strong. I will say this, I don't say this often, but I will remind you that supporting the advertisers on this program is a great way is a great way to support both the show, what we're doing here, but also supporting those who are providing products and services that are quality, that are well, that are out there supporting the principles that these companies supporting the principles of freedom and choice and liberty, things that are in the crosshairs of the radical left. So zstaklife dot com, slash Todd promo code Todd. So let us start, you know, yesterday, yesterday, as I was getting back, we got back, we drove through the night. We drove this trip, it's about a ten hour hour trip. I think it was nine hours and forty five minutes of drive time. And so we drove. We drove straight back to central Indiana. We didn't get home till about three fifteen or so on Monday morning. But I had already, you know, had krish that was filling in, and I basically used yesterday to kind of recalibrate. I did a little bit of work. I know some of you think I only work an hour or two a day, But did a little bit of work before, you know, before getting back into the swing of things today here as we get things rolling with, you know, the show as usual. But I had a conversation with a friend, a friend that many of you. In fact, you'd have to go back. You'd have to be a listener of this program for some time to remember the friend that I'm going to reference here, and I'm going to tell you I'm going to reference him. His name is Jay Dott. Now the reason I mentioned him Normally I wouldn't do this, but I mentioned him because we used to do a thing on this program, and you know what we might we might revive this. I don't know. I didn't talk with him about this, but I think if I send him one of these, he would do it. We used to have a thing called three and three. We had a thing called three and three. Yes, we are basically like fourteen year old boys here, juveniles in many ways. And my buddy, he's in a profession where he's driving a decent amount, so he has a lot of wind shield time. As he would say, so I would. This was back before the show. I used to call or text him and I would say, well, it end up being a text, but I would say, look, three and three. I'm gonna give you three words or phrases. Sometimes I would give him a bonus word or phrase and I would say, you've got three minutes to write a song and then you know, singing on my voicemail and leave and see. And it can be any style that you want. It could be rap, it could be country, it could be classic, it could be heck, it could be opera. He typically opted for rap, I think because he can't he can't really do any of the others. He can't do rap, but at least he can kind of hide it and so forth. But he would call back within three minutes and have a song, and we used to take that. So we took that concept and we did it with this show. But the words and phrases were always politically relevant. It could have been any number of things, and so we called this three and three with Jade Dotts. So, but I had a conversation with him yesterday, and you know, Jadad's an interesting guy to me, incredibly smart and incredibly analytical, and his circles are different than mine. And so it's always interesting for me to listen to Jade Odds because again he has different perspectives on things, and that helps me. That helps me as I share some things with you, because it gives me, it fills in gaps of you know, the types of people that I don't know, maybe some people that are thinking or saying things that I haven't heard about whatever politics, the election, what have you. And we started talking about the general I would say panic that is amongst some Republicans and Conservatives. See, I live kind of in my lane now. I pay attention to people. I talk with people. But the people that I typically encounter or hear from are people who are enthusiastic. They are excited, they are ready to win this upcoming election. They are optimistic. They are just ready to go vote. They're ready to get other people to vote. They're ready to I mean, they are ready to end what we have been experiencing for the past four years. Now. I also understand that there is some panic amongst some Conservatives, because you know, I don't want to go too far here, but in some ways and in the perspective of some people, we went from having this metaphorically in the bag to having ourselves in a political dogfight. And so that's where Jada. Jada is under the impression he thinks Kamala is gonna win this. In fact, we like to he and I. One thing we definitely agree on is we try I think we think in terms of percentages and he said, he said eighty percent chance that Kamala. I don't tell you that. I tell you this to get to the point of just first of all, identifying this and also putting this into perspective. But the other thing is is to take this and say, look, there are people that feel this way, and I just think that we have to acknowledge it. I think there's probably some of you out there that fall into this category. And I don't now that does not mean. Look, I am not saying Trump's gonna win in a landside. Some people are out there saying these things. And I just don't see how someone can have such degree of certainty given all of the things that we know and or suspect are happening in our political system, from uncertainty about why people vote certain ways to begin with, when candidates when there will be people that vote for Kamala simply because she is a woman, or simply because she is black, or simply because she is Indian. There will be people who vote for the Kamala Walls ticket simply because Tim Walls is a guy that reminds them of their dad. I've heard about heard from these people on social media I've talked about this. There's nothing that we can do about that. I mean, these people are it's stupid, but they are going to vote for the reasons that they are going to vote, so I under so it just becomes hard to predict. And then you factor in things like who's actually going to the polls, what other funny business existed. I mean, I referenced two thousand mules, I reference the poll I've talked about this in great detail, the research that said that ten to twenty seven percent of non citizens in this country have said that they are registered, to well fifteen percent so that they are registered to vote, but studies show it could be as high as like twenty seven percent. So you factor all these things in and there's a big question mark. And then you factor in that there is a huge chunk of this country that we have a fairly certain we're fairly certain about how those states are going to vote, and it comes down to a handful of votes or states, states like Nevada, Arizona, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina. Maybe Georgia may have skipped one there, but you get the idea, and it's rais or thin in some of those places in some of those states, and if those states go one where the other, or if they split down the middle, you can see how quickly this could be a very very tight, tight race. So I get it. I also get that Trump, for the first time in the betting sites, on the betting sides, has fallen behind Kamala as being the odds on favorite to win the twenty twenty four election. I see that for the first time. Now, so there's panic. Now there's polls. The polls I mean are I don't want to say all over the place. Again, it's certainly tightened up. I warned you of this. I warned you of this when Kamala became the presumptive nominee the Democrat. I won't get into this long because I've said this before, but in a nutshell, the Democrat Party had no reason for anybody to support their candidate prior to Biden dropping out. I mean, this was a weekend at Bernie's candidacy. They were just happy if he could get through a speech or get through the day without doing something embarrassing. I mean, it's the truth, my friends, And so they have now they have somebody that I mean like her or not she has at least a little bit of It's dramatically different than Biden. Right, there's at least life in the campaign. Now you can say, well, unless you're an unborn child, there's life in the campaign. So you can say that she's not likable, you can say any number of things. But they actually there is a real amount of excitement. But remember where from where they were coming. They were coming. It's not so much again, it's not so much about Kamala. It's not so much about her policies. It's not so much about her positions, and not so much about her qualifications. It's about here's a lady who comes out and she is you know, she's somebody who has some energy. I've seen people on social media say it's like voting for the fun aunt and the fun dad or whatever, which again is stupid. I understand that. But when they were comparing it to what it was previously, it was just an absolute disaster. And so there's some legitimate excitement. But I'm telling you that we are at or near the ceiling for the Kamala Harris Tim Wall's campaign. Now there might be a little bit more of a bump as we get through the convention. The convention has started, excuse me, it's slated to start here on what is it Sunday or Monday of next week orly it'll run through next week, and so that's when you know, all the fan fare, all the attention. Just like what happened with the Republicans here a month or so ago, the same thing is going to happen with the Democrats at their convention. So we're gonna get through. We're gonna get to the last week or so of August, and we're gonna be at the ceiling. We're gonna be at the ceiling for Kamala because this campaign, my friends, really has not started yet. And the reason for that is because the Democrats technically, they's technically still well, I guess you could say that they did the virtual thing, so they I guess they have a candidate now. But they we didn't even know, We didn't know what was going to happen at this convention or in the nominating process until here in the past. I don't know a couple of couple of weeks at best, right, they held off doing anything with the virtual voting and that sort of stuff until August the first, and we're just that's two weeks ago. So at best, we've known that it's going to be Kamala versus Trump for two weeks, right, I mean, because I mean we could see when Biden dropped out on the twenty first, or well when he endorsed Kamala in late July. We could see it coming together there, but there was uncertainty. And again Biden was still the guy up till about a month or so ago. So this campaign is just now getting started. They have and this is what I want to point out here, their strategy. They Now, when I say they, who is they? They is the Democrat Party. They include the seven pillars of propaganda, which include the media, which which includes I should say, the the government. Right, what do I mean by the government. It's it's the It's it's the government apparatus. It's the people who are dare I say it, who are in charge of counting votes and that sort of thing, opening polling precincts, sending out ballots in the mail. It's the it's the bureaucratic state. It is the woke business community, which is the antithesis of the people that you'll find here advertising on our show. These are the woke business community hates America. The businesses you hear here on our show are businesses that love America and the concepts upon which she was built. So this strategy the strategy against the media, it's the government, it's the entertainment industry, which includes sports and all this sort of stuff. We're going to be heading into the NFL season here, We've already got some preseason games under our belt. All these things coming together, and there's going to be the people that are at the helm of these pillars of propaganda are going to be using their power and authority to help out the Democrat Party, There's no doubt about it. And their strategy is to of course use those things to energize their voters and to try to persuade some on the fence to become their voters, but also to discourage Republicans from voting, to dishearten people. My friends, do not fall vicary to this. Hear me out. You've been listening to me for some time. Some of you may have listened. By the way. We just eclipsed here when we were out of town our ninth anniversary. So Saturday, August tenth was the ninth anniversary of when we launched the podcast nine years ago. I know some of you have been listening to us from the very beginning. I'm here to tell you that we are at a high. For the Democrats. This will they will come down from this high. I don't know what the outcome is, my friends, I don't know what the outcome is, but they are if you maintain your energy, if you don't let this discourage you, if you don't let this prevent you from voting, which is what they want this to do. There's certainly, certainly plenty of reasons to still be excited and enthusiastic. So when it continue talking about this, I want to get into after the break as well. Biden has some comments on why he dropped out of the race. I want to play that the next segment or hopefully this hour, but that's what we're headed towards after this. Before we do that, though, let me tell you a little bit about my friends at myphdeweightloss dot com. That's the word, my phdweightloss dot com, my phdeweightloss dot com. You know that I have I put on a few pounds. My friends and I had decided, you know what I want to be healthy. I want to be able to do things with my children, God willing, my grandchildren, my family, my wife, kind of the sort of things we did just over this weekend. I want to be able to do these things, whatever that looks like. And I don't want to be the reason. I don't want to be the reason that we can't. Now. Certainly there's things that are outside of my control. I don't want to try to control those things. But I can at least control some of the things. And so I started this journey to lose weight. I feel better. The swelling in my knees again, I've had acl reconstructive surgeries. The swelling is down. I feel better than I have in a good while. And I credit my PhD Loss weight loss with a lot of that, with a lot of that. So if you're exploring this, if you have your thoughts and reasons as to why you would want to lose weight get healthier, whatever your why is, just it's worth at least exploring and taking a look. You can go to myphdeweightloss dot com. You can see some testimonials there. You can reach out and have a conversation, begin to get some of your questions answered that sort of thing that you can go to again myphdeweightloss dot com. I'm glad that I did it. I think you will be too. Timeouts in order. When we get back, I want to continue this conversation about the campaign, and then I want to get move into Biden talking about why he dropped out of the race, which of course includes saving our democracy, whatever the world that's supposed to mean. But our timeout is in order. You're listening to conservative not better talk, my friends. I am your host, the one, the only benevolent dictator behind the microphone. Back from Minnesota. Here be back in just a minute. From back, my friends. So let's continue here. Let's continue our conversation. What we concluded on the other side of this break that we're just getting back from. We were talking about the campaign. We were talking specifically about the strategy that the Democrats have, the media has, and that is there's lots going on here, right. They want to make this campaign about race and gender. They want to make it about a fun dad guy that's just, you know, just a regular Joe who happens to be a radical leftist, which most regular Joe's actually. I would go as far to say, almost every every average Joe that I know is not a radical leftist. But they want to make it again. I they want to make it about these emotional things. They want to make it about, well, what your dad used to be like before Trump and the MAGA movement and Rush Limbaugh and Fox News did to your poor dad. That's actually a thing out there, my friends, And so they want to make it about this. They want to make it about these stories. They want to make a narrative that just feels good to people, for those who are low information voters, for those who vote for people based upon something superficial, not about ideas, instead choosing to make it about whether or not they are a certain race, ethnicity, gender, or a type of certain type of family person like a good dad or whatever. That's what this campaign has become and will become for some people. But they also want to use this to discourage Republicans from voting, and they want to hide Kamala, Kamala. It's a continuation. It's a continuation of what Biden had been doing. They know, they know, my friends, is the more that she is out there, the more people are going to realize they don't like her. Right if they can hide her from having to make appearances if they can hide her condescending, yes, and I mean absolutely condescending, arrogant, self righteous attitude which the left has. The left has to have that, my friends. The left believes that they are superior to you. The left believes that they need to be in power to tell you how to live your life. That's what it means to be a lover of big government. They've never found a project too big or too expensive that they don't think they can fix. All you have to do, my friends, is vote for them, give them more tax dollars and give them your liberty, and they'll take care of the rest. That is effectively what these jokers and clowns want to do, and that, of course, is what Kamala wants to do. The arrogance is palpable, my friends. She is not a likable politician. I'm telling you that. They know this. But again, if they can make it about these other things, they've got a good chance. And so far, so good on that front. But we've got a ways to go, and we've got some debates to get through. This campaign is just starting. It's just starting, so I know it can be discouraging to see the polls. I know it can be discouraging to see what I mentioned earlier, which is that these betting sites for the first time, for the first time since they started this campaign site, we'll have Trump trailing, falling behind on these betting sites. Kamala is now, according to the betting sites. For whatever you think about that, the odds on favorite to win. But it's close. It's very close, and we've got a lot of campaigning left to do. They are at their high, they're near their high. They're going to be at their high once we get through next week, then this debate is going to take shape. I know some people are aggravated at Trump. They think, hey, this guy should be out there trying to seize the narrative. By the way, he was on an interview with Elon Musk. I have not seen that yet. Again, we just got back into town and I did not see it before coming on here today. But I know that that happened, or I guess you could say listen. I don't know if it was. Was it video or just audio, I don't know. Anyway, it's it was a conversation between Elon Musk and Donald Trump. So I've not yet seen that, but that's out there happening. So it's not as though Trump is just hanging it up. Trump is still doing what he's doing, but the narrative is being dominated by Kamala right now. This is where the energy and the excitement is because it's it's basically their turn, right. They have effectively a new candidate. They have effectively got a new ticket, They've got their convention. They're at their high. They're going to be at their high at or near it very quickly or very soon, and then the campaign is going to begin. They will this will tighten up. So do not be discouraged. That's my message to you. Do not be discouraged, my friends. So that's what I want to say about that. I want to shift gears here. Biden was interviewed, I think this was over the weekend and he explained his reasons, rationale whatever for dropping out of the race. Now we know the reasons he dropped out of the race, and I'm going to sett all this up here in a moment. But before I do that, Before I do that, let me pause and tell you know, last week we had we actually had crom Carmichael on the CEO and founder of Salty, and he talked about their product. I had him come just for a couple of minutes, just for a couple of minutes, because you know, I talk about the product and I talk about what it does. But of course he knows much more about it. He can tell you much more. Just explain the product, who it's for, and how it helps. And so we talked to him last week. But I want to remind you that Salty is here to help you, help you lower your cholesterol levels, to help you have a healthier heart. It's an all natural product. It is a dietary supplement that is for optimal cholesterol health. It is a theoflavin super extract that comes from enriched green tea and taking two Salty Soft Gels have the equivalency of thirty five cups of green tea. So this is about keeping your heart healthy. This is something something that you can do for your cholesterol besides diet and exercise. And those are good things. I'm not minimizing them. But there are people that, in fact, Chrome is one of them. A huge, a huge success story with this product as far as bringing down their lipid levels. So you can get a great deal here, as a listener of the Tata Show on Salty, you go to their website Salty dot com, sol teasalty dot com. You go on there begin the process of getting your first three month supply. You're going to save fifty fifty percent. I think there's free shipping on there as well. All you gotta do is use my name Todd during checkout Todd the right way to spell Todd. I'm kidding. For those of you with the one D, but two d's so salty dot Com promo code, Todd gets you fifty percent off and it's a three month supply and you can check it out and try the product. I take it. I think you should consider it as well. So now let's shift gears here. Let's shift gears to talking about why Biden says he dropped out of the twenty twenty four campaign. Now, let me say this. We all know what happened. We all know why Biden is not in the race. Biden is not in the race because they found him after the debates, after the debate, or the single debate, the one debate that we have on June twenty seventh. All this, my friends, can be traced back to June twenty seventh, which is really not that what a six weeks or so ago. We have had chaos ensued since June twenty. We've had chaos for a while, but in particular since June twenty seventh, and so that is kind of the starting point of this phase we're in now. June twenty seventh, Biden takes the debate stage. He goes out there and is annihilated and humiliated by President Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump.
Speaker 2: Now, I will tell you as I had before, the same exact thing happened in the twenty twenty four campaign that happened in twenty twenty. It just the circumstances were different. The Democrat Party power brokers, the elites, the decision makers, the oligarchs in the Democrat Party, the political ruling class, if you will. They decided Biden was not their guy. They decided this has gone too far. We have tried to defend, We've tried to act like everything's fine. We've tried to pump him up and prop up his presidency. Nancy Pelosi said that try excuse me, Biden should be on Mount Rushmore, in fact, seeming to suggest that he should replace Teddy Roosevelt, but then she quickly said, we don't want to replace Teddy anyway. The point is they're prepared to do all that, but they can't. They can get no more mileage out of that. So they reached their wits end and they realized, we have to we have to find another candidate. And so that's what they did, and so they decided the obvious choice. Really, I think the only choice at this phase in the game was Kamala. And now Kamala, of course, was picked to be vice president back in twenty sixteen excuse me, twenty twenty for two reasons that we were given. She is black woman, that's the reasons Biden gave us. They also thought that she would be a potential president even in Biden's first term. There were certainly reasons to believe he would not get through that for and so she's been waiting there as the presumptive follow up candidates. Now, the problem is she's done an atrocious job as vice president. She's highly unliked, she's unlike a bowl, and she is just I just not been a good candidate. But it's their only choice, and so they basically threatened Biden. You know, I've gone through this. They've threatened him with the twenty fifth Amendment removing him from office, and they've threatened I think even beyond that. I think this is dirty stuff. I think that they threatened to not even protect his son Hunter. They gave him a choice, and he chose under duress to step out of the race. So that's what's happened, make no mistake about it. That being said, he's on CBS Sunday Morning talking about this, and I want to play this. I want to play this, and I'm going to do that after this break a little bit long. This segment timeouts in order, my friends, sit tight you listening to conservative not better talk. I am your host, the one and only Todd Huff Back in just a minute. Welcome back, my friends. Last segment of this hour of the program. I want to play for you here in a moment, Biden giving his reasons to CBS Sunday Morning as to why he says he dropped out of the twenty twenty four campaign. I'll get to that here in a moment. Before I do, let me remind you you know you've heard me talking about this for some time. If you smoke, if you vape, if you chew tobacco, My friends, nick Nack Naturals is here to help you crush your vice. They have created a nicotine mint that nicotine meant allows you to not have to deal with the met seness that comes with the other forms of using nicotine products. Pause, by the way these are This is a nicotine product, and this is not for you if you're not currently using nicotine. But if you are currently using nicotine, Nicknack Naturals is here to help you crush your vice by giving you a cleaner form of nicotine that's naturally better than the alternatives. You don't have to deal with the smoke or the spitting or the slimy pounches, or the spit cans, or the cigarette smoke, or the odors, the bad breath, the cigarette breaks, you get the idea. None of that. This is a completely discreete odorless product that you can keep in a can. You can consume it at your desk, in the house, at home, wherever you might be. You don't have to worry about all of the the side effects or the the messiness that comes from this. You can go to nicknack dot com that's in ic nac nicknack dot com promo code todd will save you fifteen percent off your purchase. Crush your vice my friends with nick Knack Naturals. All right, So that being said, with the time I have left here this hour, let us tune in to President Biden here sitting down on what was CBS Sunday Morning, talking about the campaign and in particular why he dropped out of the campaign. I'm going to play about ninety seconds of this. We don't have a ton of time here, but I want to play this for you, and I want to talk about this, and this might bleed over into another hour of this program, but this is what we're gonna do here. Get to as much of this as we can. This is Biden sitting down with CBS Sunday Morning, talking about his decision to drop out of the twenty twenty four campaign.
Speaker 3: We're living through history, we really are.
Speaker 2: Let's begin with your decision. You're at your home Rohoboth Beach, Delaware, late July with your family, and you make this historic decision. Tell me the story. Tell me the story.
Speaker 3: Look, the fourth we had showed that it was the neck and neck race would have been down to the wire, but what happened was a number of my Democratic colleagues in the House and Senate thought that I was going to hurt them in the races. And I was concerned if I stayed in the race, that would be the topic you be interviewing about why did Nancy Pelosi say?
Speaker 2: Why did so?
Speaker 3: And And I thought it'd be a real distraction Number one. Number two. When I ran the first time, I thought of myself as being a transition present. Really, I can't even say how old I am. It's hard for me to get out of my mouth. And but things got moving so quickly it did happened, And the combination was that I thought it was a critical issue for me. Still is not a joke, maintaining this democracy. But I thought it was important because although I it's a great honor being president, I think I have an obligation to the country to do what I the most important thing to can do, and that is we must, we must, we must defeat Trump.
Speaker 2: I saw it, okay, so sorry. The beginning of that was lower than I had had expected, and the drama there at the beginning of that was a little bit more than I even remembered. But this is I mean he said a whole lot here without really saying anything to me. There's still questions, why do you think you were down? Why was this going to be a close race? Why are you going Why were you going to hurt Democrat Canada's running in the House and the Senate and so forth, or down ticket in the state statewide elections? Why? Why was that the calculus? What was happening that created that environment to where you thought that you were going to be a threat to other people on the ballot, Which is the first thing that he said here. Now I want to point out it's the reason it's important to identify that, because the next question is, how does any of that change when Kamala Harris, who was in your administration, takes over, if she becomes the president of the United States, or just in this case, I guess we're talking about the election. But people are making, of course, supposedly the decision for who they're voting for based upon the person's ability to do things better or make improvements on the previous administration. She's the current administration, So what is what is different about this? How does this change the campaign? How does this change what people are voting for? What sort of improvements do we get because of a Kamala Harris? I mean, I understand Biden's in a very bad position here. He doesn't he's trying to save his legacy. I mean, it's quite humiliating and embarrassing, so he doesn't want to say bad things about his administration. And then also it's connected to Kamala because she's part of this administration. What would she do differently if it needs to be done? Why isn't she doing it now? These questions seem to arise, but unfortunately I'm about to stop. My friends and out of time here this hour. Continue this into another hour. My friends, have a great day. Stig