Speaker 1: Billy Cunningham, the Great America, Welcome this glorious Thursday afternoon in the Tri State. Big stuff going on tennis tournament WHI John Barrett continues to happen. Barrett may take the court at some point, which would be hilarious, but nonetheless, reds Baseball off tonight, back at it Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with the Royals. Believe it or not, the reds Now are about three and a half games out of the Wildcart. They just kicked the crap out of the Cardinals beat them forty eight thousand to three. The team's coming together in ways no one predicted except myself. I predicted all this would happen, of course. And then this weekend they play the Royals that are pretty good, then on a Toronto and then next weekend they have four games with the Power which is as bigger than Montana, plus the Bengals. Bengals tee it up on Saturday right here about one o'clock kickoff, and not many of the Bengals are going to be playing, but it'll be interesting. The fights will resume. But until then, Covington, of course, is my hometown. The Great American was born at Saint Ese and my family has deep roots and Erlanger and Ellesmere. And the vice mayor, the man in charge of vice in the city of Covington is Ron Washington. Who's gonna He's running for mayor, not against Joe Meyer, but with his permission, I guess, because Joe's done. Joe's kind of an old guy, and Ron Washington is up and coming, and let's face it, he's running on a post, so there's a good chance he might win. Vice Mayor. Ron Washington, Mayor of Covington, my hometown. Welcome for the first time to the Bill Cunningham Show and Vice Mayor, how are you?
Speaker 2: I am doing great, mister Cunningham, thanks for having me on your show.
Speaker 1: Just call me His Highness of the Great America. Let's not stand on formalities now. Something happened a couple of days ago, is that you and Covington have put out the medical marijuana deal. Of course, the potheads running a muck all over Hambleton County. And what does it mean when medical marijuana will be available in Covington? Who can get it? How do you get it? When is his start? Please tell the American people.
Speaker 2: Okay, first off, let's start off, This ain't gonna be a teaching song show over here. Okay, You're not gonna look from Cincinnati over to Covington and see a bunch of smoke to.
Speaker 3: Get her.
Speaker 2: To get the medical marijuana over in Kentucky, it's going to be a pretty rigid process for the City of Covington. What we did is just to prove it's okay to open up a medical marijuana business. The State of Kentucky is the one that regulates these things, and the regulations basically as they're coming out says in the state and in the Great Commonwealth, there'll be forty eight dispensaries in Northern Kentucky, which will consists of nine counties. Four dispensaries will go, but it'll be restricted to one dispensary per county. So the city of Covington does not even know if it's going to get a dispensary. What we voted on in legislation was basically saying that we acknowledge the State of Kentucky's making baby steps towards this. You can if you're wanting to have a metal marijuana business in our city. It's basically we're treating it as a pharmacy with some restrictions, and that's the restrictions that are brought down by the state. For instance, you cannot be within one thousand feet of a school or daycare. You can't do it. You know our city, you were race here, you hang here. There's not gonna be pretty a lot of places that you can can put this type of business. Also, if you want to get marijuana, it's not going to be in the smokeable form here in the state. They're not allowing that. What you're going to have to do is it's going to be in the form of you know, oils and gummy bears and things like that. You're not going to be able to roll a joint and smoke it. You're going to have to get a card by a physician. You'll get America a medical marijuana card by a specially trained physician. The actual dispensary, their hours are restricted by the state of Kentucky eight days eight So the city of Covington has the power to restrict those hours even more. You can't go in there and buy anything else. You can't buy chewing gum, you can't get anything else. So there's not going to be any you know, there's not going to be what's routinely. I'm an old law enforcement guy with parafferneia. There's not going to be a bunch of paraffernea in there. You can't do it. You just got to sell the medical marijuana.
Speaker 1: You know, when I talked to Rob Sanders, you're a good friend about law enforcement. Ham in the county right now is wide open eye. You can walk around Washington Park where my great great great grandfather William Cunningham known as a resurrectionist with barry bodies in the eighteen seventies. You can walk through Washington Park right now and you'll smell marijuana everywhere, the pungent odor. And when I talk to police chiefs and Fiji and others, she tells me that, well, the mayor's made a decision not to enforce the law relative to open use of marijuana. So if Tony Bender went Sorolla joined somewhere in Covington and just start walking around, he might have a problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he needs to keep your number handy, because he's gonna need some bond money. We're not gonna we're not gonna allow that here in our state.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: The the interesting thing about this too, is you know, some of our citizens may say, well, why you know, you're you're allowing you know, medical marijuana to be dispensed within the city of Covington. What they also have to remember this is if there's a dispensary in the city of Florence, let's say, and someone goes to get medical marijuana, which can't be smoked in our state, they still can bring it to Covington. It's legal now because our state says it is, as long as you, you know, have the card, et cetera.
Speaker 1: What if and in getting the card, we do spots a lot for these call in somewhere or speak to a doctor online. Yes, I got a headache, my feet hurt, I got flat feed, I got kidney stones, I have heart disease, I have lung problems, I can't breathe, I can't talk, I can't eat, And doctors said, well, we're going to give you some medical marijuana. Is it if you get your card? Is it as easy as that because online you can get a medical exam online. Just tell the doctor what your symptoms are. You know, I'm bleeding from my eyeballs and I can't pass you urine and I got flat feet and doctor says said, okay, you get a medical marijuana card. How hard will it be in Covington in northern Kentucky to get a medical marijuana card will be that easier. We'd have to actually have a reason.
Speaker 2: You're going to have to have a reason, you know. And once again, this is regulated by the state of Kentucky. The city of Covington didn't pass medical marijuana. We just said that if a business wants to open, this is our regulations, this is how you come. So you know, it's bill our state to the red state. It's a conservative state. But at the same time, we recognize that medical marijuana is used for people with epilepsy. It helps it nausea and vomiting, and it also helps people that have are going through chemotherapy. So you know, we recognize that we want to make it easy for our citizens to get but but they've got to be legal. They got to be squared away. If the doctor's dirty, he's going to get in trouble sooner earlater.
Speaker 1: Tell the American people about you a little bit about your background as Holmes and what you've done, and I think it's illustrative of the American dream. Ron Washington, soon to be the Americ Covington. Give us a short edition of your bio as to where you came, from where you began to where you are today, which is a great American success story. Can you tell the American people from winstew came and where in the heck are you going?
Speaker 2: Glad to Born Harlan Kentucky, got up to coving I was adopted. Came to Covington when I was three or four days old. Was raised by a single mother, wonderful lady that instilled principles in our family about strong work ethic and working hard but not forgetting your fellow man. A product of public high school, Homes High School, which I still volunteer today. I grew up in kind of a rough neighborhood and I was fortunate enough to watch the Coveny the police bring calm to that neighborhood. I said, I want to be a police officer, So I became a police officer in the city of Florence. Then I later went on to Kent County Sheriff's office to become the chief's deputy. I retired, I went in I became an entrepreneur. My wife's in the Air Force Reserve. She's a lieutenant colonel. I was able to follow her around the United States as she's doing her training, and then I got an opportunity to to run for public office. And it's just been a joy to be able to help my community that I was raised in with the small things. I'm a small things guy because the small things seem to be big things to our elderly citizens when they're trying to navigate our governmental system. So that's what I do, and God willing, I'll be the next maryor Covington, and I look forward to keeping our progress going. And if anybody out there hasn't visited our city lately, they need to come on down.
Speaker 1: It's really changed seeing your bio. You've founded a small business dealing with those addicted to heroin and other opiate considerations. The center you put together selp thousands of people in the recovery. And you also well as a police officer. You got a fist, but you also have a heart. Explain what you learned about individuals that fight the evils of heroin and meth and found and one and all that stuff. Well, what have you learned from that?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: What I learned right, away after getting out of law enforcement was that, you know, when it comes to especially opioids, it is a person's choice whether or not they partake in it at first, but then it just takes over the mind and they need help. They need help getting off of it. It's and there's medical resources to do that. And so I found that a medication is just a treatment center. Along with a few other people. I no longer own that, but you know, the scientific study said that if you get in and medication, it's just a treatment and if you get the proper counseling and you can get on the road to recovery for a very long time. And I became a believer in that. But also I believe, you know, I'm a strong believer in law enforcement. People have options in life, and law enforcement is a much needed thing here in our society, and so obviously me and being a former policeman, I'm a strong law enforcement guy.
Speaker 1: One or two more questions I see in Ferguson, Missouri. The last couple of days there was the tenth anniversary of the death of Michael Brown at the hands of a police officer. It was proven through numerous investigations, including by President Barack Hussein Obama's own Department of Justice and Eric Holder that the shooting was completely justified of Michael Brown because he was trying to kill a police officer inside the police car with Michael Brown's DNA on the handle of the service weapon used by the police officer, and there was blood inside the car and blood on the office face. Ten years later, there was a quote a commemoration of the passing of Michael Brown, who at eighteen and a half years old, had had seven contacts with law enforcement, including strong arm robberies. And there was a police officer there fighting for his life as we speak, happenstance. He is a black police officer, but nonetheless it didn't make any difference. He was wearing the uniform and a gang got on top of him, beat the crap out of him. He's we're told by ABC News this morning, he's likely brain dead. And that shows you what happens to a community that has lost its way. Will you commit to keeping Covington as tough and as strong as it's been the last few years when you become the mayor, because you're running on a post.
Speaker 2: Absolutely you know, Plus you know Rob Sanders are prosecutor is a good friend of mine. His family is a good friend of mine. I'm a law man. I think there's a lot of work to be done between community and policing and understanding the roles of both. But we have people in our society that will take advantage of things, and that's where the law enforcement needs to be sure, pure and simple.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Lastly, I look at those three counties of Boone, Kenton, Campbell, and I look south of that and it's what's happened in the last ten years is unbelievable, the Renaissance. So there's three communities economically, and the view from Covington back to Cincinnati may one day be better than the view from Cincinnati to Covington. So when you become the mayor, what economic development? What kind of jobs can we look forward to? Tony Bender, you know, is in Boone County, which has lost its way a lot of times, but at least in Kenton County it hasn't. What kind of economic development plans do you have.
Speaker 2: If any well, I can tell you and you may already know this, you know. Just recently our city was named by Money magazine. It's one of the fifty top places to live and they cited they yeah, they cited you know, our small business outreach. So we're big on small business here, mom and pop businesses. You know, we have a mantra of you know, no chains, so we're not too big on chain restaurants, but that you know, they have their use. But the things that are happening at Central Riverfront Development the former RS site is just phenomenal. As you already know, the UK medical schools coming there, Chase Law schools coming there. We're just we're building something in the neighborhood of two hundred and fifty apartments are going that location. We put out r FPS, put out r FPS for more development at that location. But we have not forgot about the south side of Covington, and that's what I call South of Twelfth Street Latonia. We just named. There's more jobs coming to Latonia, the Latonia Shopping Center area. People have to come on over see our city, come and try to live in our city, play in our city where we welcome you. It's really changed. And as you called me the Mayor of Vice when you first took the call, we did have that pass. There's not too much buce here anymore.
Speaker 1: Tony Benner tells me about Newport and the brass Ass and all those places prowling around the streets, and I'm thinking, man, things have changed, even a Newport. But nonetheless, Covington is the jewel that shines brightest in northern Kentucky. It's because of law enforcement, it's because of economic development, because of the schools. You go to Scott Tuckett, you go to Beechwood, you can go to Covington Catholic, which is a great school. Go to Holmes. You're the voice of the Holmes Lady basketball team. You may be a competitor of mine. Who knows, and so it's just a good story. Maybe you could get would you call af tab Pure of All when you take office and maybe reach across the pond and maybe have a little breakfast to lunch with a tab pure of All to tell him what's happening in Covington because he could learn from you.
Speaker 2: I'll invite him over to the anchor grill. You think he'll have some ghetto with me at the anchor grill.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you what. He's hard to reach, hard to communicate with. He's growing a beer. Maybe he's going to go in the witness Protection program. But uh, it'll be up to you to reach out to him. I'm not sure he would accept my call, but if you're the mayor of Covington, he might come over to the anchor grill and get some ghetta and maybe you could teach him. I may get up a grease board there and start telling them what's happening in Covington, and Cheech and Chong is happening in Washington Park, but it's not happening in Covington. All right, Vice Mayor Ron Washington, you're a great American and once again your first appearance from the Bill Cunningham Show. Aren't you quiet and humbly proud about this? All right? The mayor of wevice in Covington is Ron Washington, And once again, Mayor to b thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Get my best to Rob Sanders and all the great folks in my home area. Thank you, thank you, thank you well do you? Vice Mayor Ron Washington of Covington. Where in the hell is that guy? Let's get it. Let's make him a senator, make him a congress and make him something because he's done great. He's retired from law enforcement, retired with the rank of colonel. Unbelievable. Let's continue with more if a line becomes available. Five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand Reds Baseball off tonight. They need a little bit of a rest Orl's in town. See what happens. Then is the Blue Jays with Joey Vado, and then four in Pittsburgh. Then back home all it's your home of the Reds and the Bengals. News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 6: Genesis Diamonds Most Extreme Values on Diamonds is coming to an end.
Speaker 7: You have until Sunday at five pm to get the price of a lifetime on a certified GIA.
Speaker 1: Ron Washington, the mayor to b and Covington is running unopposed. Some of confident he's gonna win. He looks to me like a great American. Runs in the same circles as Rob Sanders, etc. Pusch Callery and Joe Meyer, who spent years and years for Phil Tolliver. And so it's good to connect up with him. We'll see what happens down the road. Secondly, I brought up to the mayor to be in Covington, Ron Washington about this police officer and Ferguson, who is fighting for his life as I speak is a severe brain injury. And this was the tenth year anniversary of the commemoration of the death of Michael Brown at the hands of a Ferguson police officer, who, by the way, everyone that looked at it objectively said that the shooting was justified because Michael Brown, only eighteen and a half years old, was a career criminal strong arm robberies, drug sales, beatings, et cetera. Of other individuals. The guy was a complete derelict and a bum and I tried to kill a police officer. So when Barack Hussein Obama's ag looked at it for months, Eric Holder, he came up to the same conclusion. It was a good shooting because if the officer hadn't shot Michael Brown, Michael Brown would either have killed or beaten Devon mcgavern with an inch of his life. So the radical left had its way. It gave birth ten years ago to the Black Lives Matter movement. And this was an occasion where a functioning president, Barack Hussein Obama should have stood up like a tenfold beacon in the night and said, now wait a minute and stopped it. But that didn't happen. That later metastasized into the George Floyd Riots. The rest is history. And I'm looking at Fox News right now and this very young, attractive African American cop with two little girls hugging their daddy. It's likely not to live because the mob turned on him and called him a trader to the cause when he was part of law enforcement. It is ridiculous, utterly ridiculous. You might recall the CNN showed up outside the fires in Ferguson and then also in Minneapolis and talked about Freedom's Site and talked about Justification. They felt good about an American city being burned down because of Justify. Their hatred for this country. Sad, it's sick. I'm glad there's a former officers, he spent twenty years in law enforcement. Ron Washington, who's another proud African American, is going to say not on my watch. It's sick and it's sad, So we'll see what happens. I don't know if you saw this. I saw it on YouTube. I don't watch Stephen Colbert. That's too much for me. I'll take a little bit of morning Joe and Zeka Presenski, but not much. But Stephen Colbert hosted CNN's Caitlyn Collins two nights ago talking about the twenty twenty four presidential election, and for those who don't watch it, Caitlyn Collins is the main anchor in the evening dealing with all the issues, and she was there to dump on Donald Trump basically that was her goal. And in the middle of the interview, of course, the audience in New York City is extreme liberal, Colbert began to ask Collins a question in all sincerity. Quote, this is Stephen Colbert. I know you guys are objective of over at CNN. You just report the news as it is, right. The audience broke out in laughter, and they both looked at their New York City audience and said it was out a punchline, and Colbert said, I guess not. The audience laughed at the idea that the cable news network is objective and fair. The audience in New York laughed, and I thought, could this be a turning point? Could everage Americans understand that the mainstream media exist to promote left wing democratic causes. Every piece of news is tilted or turned in a way to make Trump and Republicans look bad, to make Democrats and liberals look good. And when the New York City audience laughs at the idea that CNN is objective and that both Colbert and Caitlin Connins looked at the audience saying, well, that was meant to be a joke, right and there laughing. Maybe average Americans have figured it out for the last I don't know. During the four years the Trump was in office, everyone CBS, NBC, ABC, all the major newspapers, cable, whatever it might be, which seventy percent of the American people consume. He was described as a trader, a plant by the Russian government, of pariah, and he was pictured as somehow declaring war on the people in the United States of America. Every Trump policy was greeted with a sense of horror that noumality reserved for nuclear war. Normally nuclear war is start. Everything Trump did for those four years was treated as if it was a intafada, that Trump is doing something horrible and awful. The non legacy media outlets redeemed misinformation and disinformation. Those of us in talk radio, the fifteen to twenty percent that listen watch pay attention to newsmacs. The Drudge Report has completely lost its way. News Nation, the Breitbart Talk radio, we were called purveyors of disinformation and misinformation and a threat to the republic itself. It is so bad. I have a story now out of Europe where yours truly I have listeners, believe it not, on the continent of Europe, and right now they have passed a new and pervasive law called the Digital Services Act Digital Services Act, in which Western Europe has agreed that for citizens or others who engage in hate speech or name calling, that you could be arrested for breaking speech codes in Europe. And I'm reading the story that it's happening now that there's an American author who was vacationing in England and he would arrested because he wrote things in a book that made their way to England. And now England is arresting him under speech codes and hate speech. Also, a couple of nights ago, you might remember Donald Trump and Elon Musk did two hours on ex Twitter, And now there's a prosecutor in Germany who says that they might be subject to arrest. That's Donald Trump and Elon Musk for spreading disinformation and misinformation on the continent. Now, one thing we have here is the First Amendment, generally speaking, generally speaking, that protects us to speak. But not in Europe. They don't have a first Amendment, they don't have a second Amendment. You have the rights given to you by government. And right now, if you speak in a certain way or say certain things that are politically incorrect or conservative, you're subject to arrest. And then the bonds are high because you might flee the country, in which case you're giving yourself over to the legal system in England, Netherlands, Paris, France, and or Germany, Switzerland, Italy because you're preveying misinformation and disinformation. That is unbelievable that Donald Trump and Elon Musk may be arrested. So after President Trump was just vilified by the media, great bulk of the American people heard it, and the eighty one million supposedly voted for Joe Biden, seventy four million voted for Donald Trump. The greatest Obama ever did was sixty eight million. So even in his prime, Barack Hussein Obama was significantly behind Donald Trump. But somehow an additional thirteen million votes fantasize itself and that we elected Biden and suddenly, for the last four years, the media has done their best to treat his policies. Biden Kamala Harris policies has benevolent and intelligent, even as inflation climbed up to nine percent, even though as we gave up in Afghanistan. Yesterday, Afghanistan had their third year anniversary using American military hardware to celebrate when Americans left and the Taliban took over. They used our stuff to celebrate three years of so called freedom from the Americans using her own equipment. And that every time there was another failure of Biden policies, you never had the mainstream media to treat him for one day as they treated Donald Trump for four years. Not even close. In fact, you might recall last year that there was a lot of scribes at Newsweek in Washington Post a year ago said that Kamala Harris needs to be dumped from the ticket for Joe Bien to win next year, which is now this year. He's got to get rid of Kamala Harris because she has not connected with the Democratic base, She's not performed well, she's not done. News conferences that make any sense. She is disrespected by the Democratic base, and they said he got to get rid of her. And now the media is saying she's the greatest thing since sliced bread, that she reminds them of a cross between Margaret Thatcher, Joan of Arc with a little bit of eleanor Roosevelt, throwing it thrown in as quick as lightning. The legacy media, the mainstream media returned to their Obama era identity politics as stenographers for Kamala Harris and the same candidate last year who they described as incapable of performing the duties of vice president. Kamala Harris terrible look at the headlines a year ago. Terrible candidate is vice president. That same so called legacy media now who once called her incompetent and irrelevant and off putting, Now she's the goddess of political rhetoric. Now she reminds people of a cross between Martin Luther King Junior and Barack Hussein Obama. And she'll be confirmed next week in Chicago by the Democratic Convention as a new as a brand new at the age of sixty, having been in political office for about thirty five years. The brand new Kamala Harris will emerge as someone who's in favor of fracking. She's in favor of shutting down the southern border. She's in favor of you keeping your private health insurance. All of a sudden, she's had a metamorphosis of phoenix rising out of the ashes to become, in their words, the new voice of the Democratic Party. And you can't question her lies. You can't question her on her previous positions or policies. You can't question her shifting positions on hideously dishonest vice presidential policies and support of Joe Biden, because if you do that, this shape shifter, this shape shifter, that would be hate speech. Because she's identifies as black and seemingly female, that we can't question what her policies have been in the past. And we're about now three weeks away from starting to vote, and she's god answered a single solitary adversarial question. She's not sat for a single interview, nor will she. She will pick sixty minutes or Morning Joe or Rachel Maddial to do an extended two hour interview. The softballs could be hit out by a corpse, and all of a sudden, she can say, look, I've done my media interviews and I'm done, so I think we're figuring out what's going on. The media knows the truth, but they can't. They don't think you can handle the truth. The Kamala Harris and Tim Walls are just a little degree separated from communism, certainly socialist self described socialist who want to destroy the medical insurance system in this country, take away your insurance. They want to have a wide open southern border and quickly give those individuals voting power. So keep them an office as long as long as possible, to make sure the major American cities are all woke, and to make sure that her policies with the military would the police, with the court system remains intact. And for those who say no, the American people are going to figure this out. O contrere monefrere, there's my French. They might be able to maintain a cone of silence around Harris. I could not imagine the coverage if a Republican had flip flopped on every major issue, as Kamala Harris obviously has done, and to receive the kind of coverage as she has, they might be able to propel her into the White House on vibes alone. But sooner or later, the American people that as you and I, will wise up to the legacy media and realize they belong on the ash heap of history. And I'm watching it going on in real time that a media that wanted her out of office because of her mental incompetence, because their inability to connect with average voters. Ninety one percent of her staff has quit, including some MSNBC at the time said look, I'll never work for another woman, and that came from a woman who had worked for Kamala Harris. But even if she's on a personal level kind of tough to deal with, it's her policies that I'm greatly concerned about, because she's running differently than she will govern. She's running every morning she gets up shocked at the idea that my policies out of San Francisco would play in Des Moines, Iowa, or Indianapolis or Green Township. She's shocked that she's getting away with this. And the media a week ago said, you know what, she's running a perfect campaign. Why does she have to do anything else. The answer is, she won't have to do anything else if we the American people put up with this, And the answer is, well, according to Poling, it's fifty to fifty right now, fifty to forty nine. According to this American people accepted as real. So coming up next, I have Dan Schneider of the Media Research Center headquartered in Washington, d C. What they do is watch the media and how they cover and you know, Time magazine this week put her on the car and she looks gorgeous. Her eyes are up staring, and it's a coronation of America's first female president. They care about gender, they care about sex, they care about race, they care about abortion, killing unborn babies. That's the and she's looking up. It's a magnificent structure. And then they also I saw put up on one of the memes the last two or three cover stories about Donald Trump. It looks like a cross between Adolph Hitler with the mustache or possibly pull pot. So the media pictures Donald Trumps as a trader, is unpatriotic, is unworthy of the office. But when it comes to Kamala Harris, her eyes look toward the heavens, America's queen, America's first female president. I'd love to vote for a female president, for example, Condealeza Rice. I think it would be great. I think Tulsey Gabbett would be great. All kinds of women I would support to become the president. But I disregard gender, disregard of race. I look at someone's policies, and her policies have been satisfied, have been confirmed by the voters of San Francisco and by the state of California. So if you want your hometown, you're aired to look like San Francisco. Vote for the Queen America's Queen Kamala Harris. If not, listen to the Great American Bill Cunningham coming up next to Dan Schneider. Dan Schneider or Media Research Center. Bill Cunningham with you every day You're Home of the Reds News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 8: Sports is more than scores and stats. It's people, and they're incredible stories like Ardie Mins, the blind golfer. He and his caddy wife bernstorm golf courses, challenging anyone who'd put up money. She described the hole and distance, and he'd swing away and win.
Speaker 1: But when she.
Speaker 8: Caught already with another woman, she blew his cover. He had perfect eyesight.
Speaker 7: Sports talk with Lance McAllister and.
Speaker 8: Angry mob of golfers beating with putters demanding their money.
Speaker 1: Back tonight at six on seven hundred W I want to learn how to cook, but I keep ordering takeout. I plan to rearrange my closet. Dozens of George Soros prosecutors in public records requests and found that this Soro's political machine has invested at least one hundred and seventeen million dollars to install direct and control about one hundred and twenty six radicalize local prosecutors across the nation. And when you think about that, that's about thirty percent coverage of the entire nation, mainly in the urban areas where the media is located. And the result is a crumbling legal system where laws are openly defined by the people who are paid to enforce them, mainly prosecutors and chiefs of policemen. Prosecutors are the thin thin line between democracy and anarchy and has completely broken down. And joining you and I now is Dan Schneider. He's the vice president, kind of like the Kamala Harris, the vice president of MRC Free Speech America and Dan Schneider welcome again to the bill. Kunner Show. May I ask you a question more or less before we get started.
Speaker 5: Let's go for it.
Speaker 1: Pill and Ferguson, Missouri. About a week ago there was the tenth anniversary of the commemoration of the death of Michael Brown at the hands of a police officer. I think his name was Darren mcgabon, and it was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt even by Eric Holder Obamas ag that the officer killed Michael Brown in self defense. And I won't go over all the facts, but it was obvious that this Michael Brown character and long history of criminal activity, got partially inside the police cruiser of the police officer and beat the crap out of him, bruised him, and the suspect Michael Brown's DNA was found on the service weapon of the police officer. Now there's a black police officer in Ferguson, Missouri fighting for his life because the mob went on top of the guy. Secondly, a few days ago in New York City, there was another event in which a few Democrats got together in a restaur in Harlem and the Palestinian protesters one end set off smoke bombs in the restaurant, chanting throwing over tables, etc. The police show up, only two people are arrested out of about fifty all across the country. The DNC is about to occur. In Chicago, we see large numbers of crowds gathering committing numerous felonies without consequence. So, first of all, explain to the American people. Tell them who is George Soros? And secondly, what is he doing to law enforcement in this country? And why?
Speaker 7: Those are the three questions. First of all, who is George Soros?
Speaker 5: Well, he is a super rich, super billionaire who has a twisted view of the world, this radicalized view of the world. He's made lots of money using the capitalist system that he despises. He has lived within democratic republics that he then tries to overthrow. He puts his wealth and fortune into upending Western civilization. It's the craziest, nuttiest thing. I cannot tell you what motivates the man other than a twisted mind the particulars. What we do know is how he acts and how he behaves. Bill. All those examples you just gave of seemingly unrecognizable justice systems where the guilty or free to walk, those are all controlled by his Soros prosecutors. Every time you hear about somebody that you think should be locked up forever and they're being let out of jail, it's because a Soro's prosecutor has a mindset of letting the bad guys go and instead put in their targets on the good guys.
Speaker 1: And I look at what happened in Union Station in Washington, d C. A few weeks ago, in which large numbers of so called protesters who are organized criminals paid for by Iran, destabilizing our government, defacing monuments, breaking into buildings, and I'm watching this and as a consequence, there were two people charged instead of one hundred and fifty, and the two were released on bond quickly.
Speaker 5: Keep in mind it. You know, it's bad enough to spray paint and defaced monuments. It's also bad enough that they stole the US flag and put the Palestinian flag up, but they also attacked human beings. You know, regular everyday Americans were simply trying to go to Union Station and they physically attacked and battered them and bloodied them up. But you know, the mob is allowed to do this. You know, during the whole Black Lives Matter riots. We saw, you know, we saw federal buildings being burned down, we saw churches being burned down, with you know, mayhem, private property being destroyed. A handful of people were arrested, but in almost every case, even the handful who were arrested were then you know, charges, because that's what these Soros prosecutors do. You know, they you know, there's one source prosecutor down in Houston who actually has a giant tattoo across his chest that reads not guilty. He's a prosecutor who believes in trying to make sure people are not found guilty, unless, of course, they are his political opponents. Yeah. And we've seen a number of Soros prosecutors who've actually used their offices to trump up charges against their own opponents. You know, many of these prosecutors seek elective office and and and these prosecutors have actually then been indicted for this criminal conduct. You know, these Soros prosecutors are they are so extreme. We're not talking about Democrat versus Republican candidates. We are talking about the most extreme kind of people who are trying to upend America.
Speaker 1: And Dan Schneider, when when I look at the circumstance of Minneapolis during the so called George Floyd riots. George Floyd was career criminal that would take guns up to the bellies of pregnant women. He was a heroin addict. He was a cocaine dealer, and he was arrested and the knee was put to his head. I can't breathe, I can't breede. That triggered the riots that came to Cincinnati. He came all over the world. I mean since then, there were George Floyd riots in Paris, France, for God's sakes. And at that point, the governor of Minnesota was a guy named Tim Walls, we might know his name now, whose wife opened up the windows of the governor's mansion so she could smell businesses and tires burning, which was the aroma of freedom. And the attitude of Tim Walls is the same attitude as George Soros. And George Soros is now in his eighties, but he's got sons that are maybe more radical. In fact, one of them is connected to the Hollywood elite, and they're going to keep doing this. It used to be that George Soros and his clan gave money to senators congressmen and the president candidate on the left. But about ten to twelve years ago they changed that, and now they're funding a two million dollar donation in Toledo or Cincinnati or Portland, Oregon to a democratic left wing prosecutor. Is a huge amount of money in a local race. So explain why George Sorosen, the klan of billionaires trying to destabilize this country and they're succeeding, decided to go with prosecutors instead of senators and congressmen.
Speaker 5: Well, the left learned a long time ago that they could use our judicial system judges to create laws that a congress or state legislature would not do, you know, completely up any of the democratic system of representational democracy. And they've taken that lesson and they've applied it now to prosecutors. They can get prosecutors to essentially create prosecutorial vetos over the law. So these source prosecutors actually find pledges that they are not going to enforce the law bill That is not only unethical under state bar association rules, it's also illegal. It's illegal for a prosecutor to conclude with others not to enforce laws. It's entirely different from prosecutors using their discretion. They've got limited resources. What laws are they going to emphasize and that sort of thing. They're not using discretion here, they are pledging, valuing not to enforce the laws. That is unlawful behavior. And so some of these prosecutors De Santis and Florida has removed two of them. Other ags around the country are seeking to remove these local das for negligence in office and illegal conduct, unlawful conduct. These people are renegades using the justice system to attack regular Americans and to unleash mayhem in the streets.
Speaker 1: You know, my question was going to be how do we stop this? The answer is if you don't have a functional Attorney General's office. I don't assume Mary Garland's going to do a damn thing because these are almost they're all Democrats, And the only way to stop it is what Governor Ron Dessanta's did. They have the authority, But in many states, including Ohio, except the Bar Association might be involved, and they're all left wingers. It's very difficult to get out of office a left wing Democrat that will not enforce the law because they live in systems I can't imagine San Francisco. After Kamala Harris got finished destroying San Francisco, she went to California. Then she'd help to destroy California. Then she goes to US Senate and goes after Brett Cavanaugh and goes after Gorsag because they supported the Knights of Columbus, which is a Christian Catholic group. And are we powerless to stop this? Dan Schneider Ron de Santas had the ability. But if you live in Portland, if you live in Chicago, New York City, Baltimore, you live in Austin, Texas or Houston, how do you stop it?
Speaker 7: You can stop it at the ballot box. But that's damn near impossible.
Speaker 5: Well, you already said Bill that cannot rely on Merrick Darland, and you're right because he's actually hired some of these Soros prosecutors to work as political appointees for him in the Department of Justice. And you mentioned San Francisco. These prosecutors are so crazy that George Gascon, who had been the San Francisco County District Attorney, his constituents radical lefties in San Francisco. They didn't even you know, couldn't even put up with him, so he got voted out of office, and the next thing you know, he moved San Francisco to Los Angeles. So he is now after having been fired by the San Francisco constituents, he's now the La County DA there. I mean, you know, they just keep popping their heads up. It's going to take all of us to fight back, to restore our country and to restore our justice system.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a lot of work to do. I live in little Cincinnati, Ohio, Dan Schneider, and we have a prosecutor in office here named Melissa Powers, who spent thirty two years in law enforcement as a prosecutor, as a judge. Now she's back as the appointed prosecutor, and she's going to run against a woman in about two months now that didn't have a law license last year. And the concern is that Cincinnati Hamilton County is what I think, there's two out of fifty of the fifty largest cities in the largest counties that have a so called Republican prosecutor. And many people can't name their prosecutor. Many people don't understand or who the person is, and so we rely upon the goodliness of voters to become educated, which hardly ever happens. That does George Sores and his clan of clowns. Do they ever give money to Republicans? Is there any dollar being sent to a constitutional Republican that says I'm going to enforce the law? Does that ever happen?
Speaker 5: No, he is never. He is the single largest donor to Democrat candidate in the entire United States. That's why Chuck Schumer and Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and Explosi they hop when he calls because he and now his son Alex ros give more to individual candidates Democrats than anybody else. And then he gives so much money to all of these not for profit organizations that are political. So he is the strongest arm of the Democrat Party, and he is infiltrating everything. Hamilton County has a great tradition of having decent prosecutors, and you guys are on the precipice of giving that all away and installing a radical source prosecutor who's going to corrupt and destroy the whole city and county.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope it doesn't happen here, but I fear it might have voters to not become educated and in our county, little Hamilton County, it's probably going to vote for Kamala Harris sixty five thirty five percent. And so from Melissa of powers here to overcome that, she's raised almost three million dollars. And so we'll see what happens. Let's tip back from this. What's the plan? I use the term destabilize the United States? Between Iran supporting Kamala Harris and attacking Donald Trump, between Iran and George Soros and his sons. What is the ultimate plan, like in ten years from now, having our cities look like Portland or in Los Angeles or Chicago. What do they think they're doing the Lord's work? You can't get in their heads. But what is the long term plan?
Speaker 5: You know, Bill, this is going to be hard for people, you know, conservatives to understand because there's such a different mindset.
Speaker 1: If you ask me what.
Speaker 5: The plan is, it's all about promoting individual liberty and a healthy society. And I can name all of these things for the left. If you ask people on the left, I can sit down with Somebody'll be honest with you. What they'll tell you do they believe in change, change for change sake? They think that maintaining anything is inherently bad, so they are always pursuing change. That's why. Yeah, so we can give some examples to this, but I don only get caught up in the examples. But today you're not allowed to use certain pronouns, but other pronouns are okay. But then the next day the pronoms that work okay are no longer okay. They are constantly changing everything, and that is inherently disruptive, and it ends up violating individual rights and our entire system of government.
Speaker 1: You know, some cities and states in America passed these so called speech codes in which if you refer to a person by the wrong gender, it's like hate speech. You can be arrested if a hymn becomes a her, or her becomes a hymn, or someone, shall we say, is non gender. Then you use the wrong pronoun on an airplane and you can be kicked off an airplane if the flight attendant says that they engaged in hates speech against me. So you think it can't happen in America, full, you're wrong. Explain how these speech codes and hate speech can be used by the radical left to imprison people or get them kicked off planes.
Speaker 5: Look, we already have people serving prison time in Canada and in England for using a pronoun that's different from what somebody said they want to go by. And we've got state legislatures in America, like in California that are pursuing this exact kind of thing to criminalize the use of a pronoun that somebody doesn't want and send people to jail for it. Now, you know, if somebody is who is born a man and wants to be called a girl or a woman, if they say that, I'm not going to go out of my way to offend them. But we're talking about speech, and we are talking about biology. We are criminalizing accurate speech, and this is this is beyond absurd, this is scary.
Speaker 1: It's Orwelliam and I've read stories in Canada and in England. In England, there's a police chief there online trying to find Brits that are online issuing words that he finds offensive and then will arrest even Brits who come into London who had things online they shouldn't have said. Then he arrests them when they come to London. And these people actually are locked up for mis gendering a person and Canada the same things going on. But you thought, you know, Kamala Harris runs as a strong prosecutor. Do you snicker about that?
Speaker 5: Well, you know, in the European Union, it's kind of hard that they've got a weird system. Europe as a whole has a single parliament. In each nation has its own parliament, So for the European Parliament, the parliament for all of Europe. They just had their chief digital person issue a letter saying to Donald Trump and to Elon Musk that because the Twitter reach covered Europe, anything they say in America, you know, the Europeans can use for as criminal evidence if they ever were to step into Europe or even try to get them extra extradited to Europe. So Bill, there is a legitimate fear that I could be locked up if I ever visited the UK or Pears or anything. If there's something that I put on a tweet that they don't like, they could lock me up for something that I tweeted out yesterday here in my office in the United States.
Speaker 1: Of America, Dan Schneider, thank you very much. Media Research, freespeech dot org and fore Warned is Forearmed we're being destabilized by forces that don't have our best interest at heart. Once again, Dan Schneider, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Dan, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Thanks Bill.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more. Bill Cunningham with you every day. You're Home of the Reds and Bengals. News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, quiet Scots, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: God segment. There were some who questioned my prediction the Reds would arise from the ashes and perform mightily against the Cardinals, and then they're off today, but back out of tomorrow. Are they playing the Chiefs or the Royals?
Speaker 7: Will he the stuge reporters a proud service every local Tamestar Heating get air conditioning dealers Thamestar quality you could feel in on the East Side called Clement's Heating an air at nine three seven.
Speaker 1: Four four four forty four zero one Sports Thank you. Roxy.
Speaker 7: We also want to thank Ron's Roost Restaurant and bar the world's greatest fried chicken Willie. It's clucking good there. Since nineteen sixty The Queen herself, a Donna Larkin, brought down our lunch today. She related to Barry Larkin No. Thirty eight to fifty three race road on a good old west side. The hot line is five one three five seven four two two two hotline are going that thing called the world Wide Web ronsroust dot net. Are you sure Ron Larkin is not related to Barry Larkin? No, how about any of the Larkins? How about Byron Larkin?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. Go ahead me, I don't know. Day off of the Reds.
Speaker 7: After sweeping those cartes, you said, Willie Cincinnati and out tied for second?
Speaker 9: Did it? We did it?
Speaker 1: Joe shut up in the NL Central.
Speaker 7: Now with Saint Louis sixty and sixty one, the Reds are a game below the five hundred mark for the first time since mid June, and the other Missouri team comes to town tomorrow night, first of three up against those Kansas City Royals. They stand sixty six and fifty five on the year, third in the AL Central six back of the Guardians. The Royals feature a al MVP candidate and Bobby Witt Junior.
Speaker 1: He's half way.
Speaker 7: Three forty nine twenty four bing Dingers and eighty nine RBIs.
Speaker 1: He will get the money. He's got the money, doesn't he's got money.
Speaker 7: At the Cincinnati Open tennis action yesterday. Over record crowd of over twenty seven thousand watched the action on a Wednesday. It's only going to get better, Andy Mack. Round two action today on the men's side. Third seed and Alexander's arev advanced along with number five Hubert Herkats.
Speaker 1: He moves on today with twenty one aces in his match.
Speaker 7: Good poker player tonight on center court after seven o'clock Men's second seed and semi finalists last year, Carlos Alcrez Alcarez, It's Alcatraz.
Speaker 1: No, it's Alcarez, Alcatraz. When's he when's he pitching? He played tonight on center court and it'll be packed and stacked.
Speaker 7: Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town twelve locations in Northern Kentucky. Largest bourbon selection in the tri State. Good Spirits and Party Town Bengals right now in Chicago. Joint practices are underway there with Ted McKay with the Bears. Those two teams get together a Saturday preseason game two. What about Jamar Chase one o'clock kickoff here on seven hundred w welws his egomaniac and a day after not being president, camp Jamar Chase on the trip.
Speaker 1: He's on the ground in Chicago. Got a good signer.
Speaker 7: Oh, I guess maybe they're talking a contract away from get away from Rockey Boyman, to get away from Rockey Boyman's loudmouth, and then we'll see what happens. Are you saying boyman's got a loud mouth?
Speaker 1: I just said it. Go ahead.
Speaker 7: The Dallas Cowboys look like they're gonna sign veteran defensive end and former Bengal Carl Lawson. College football, Miami RedHawks quarterback Brett Gabbert named of the Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award watch List Golden Arm. And you know they have that big game in football?
Speaker 1: What's it? The Ohio State University against the team up north, you mean Michigan. Yeah? Have they changed the date?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 7: Now they're going to meet in college hockey Wolverines Buck Eyes on the ice. Wrigley Field in Chicago is the site. What January third, twenty of twenty.
Speaker 1: Five, So January third, the Buck guys and the Wolverines on ice college hockey this time Wriggly. Anyone who could anyone going to watch that?
Speaker 7: I'm I'm gonna probably be packed. Really, it usually is. I mean the NHL Winner Classic is usually packed. No matter wherever they play, where they're playing in they're playing in Columbus, it's gonna be like over one hundred thousand people watching hockey. They're in Columbus, blue outside, in the in the in the horseshoe. What about that the home of Archie Griffin number forty five?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 11: What do you do?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 1: Have you talked about formerly of Kerry Cone? Don't you play hockey in your younger days? I know Dave Keaton is an expert tennis player, right, yeah, have you thought about playing hockey?
Speaker 7: Well, we did remember that did that once with Sabo and that was it, right? And the other goalie was the late Jerry Springer. Jerry Springer was in one goal and I was in the other.
Speaker 1: Now I was in the other and you scored against me. I scored? What does Springer do? He was on the isle.
Speaker 7: I let it eleven goals in about a ten minute running clock. One was from Jerry No, I think it was. I think our team lost eleven to five. Jerry may he be in the arms of God Almighty was a good man. Yes, didn't care much for his politics, but I cared greatly for him as a person.
Speaker 1: Good man. Yeah, so that's about it. Our times together at the Waldorf Astoria, one of your favorite places New York City, he used to he would stay there when he was in production. Yeah, he'd call me say, well, are you free for dinner? I go up to Waldorf for story and sit there and Jerry and I would be friendly with each other and disagree on about everything. There you go. But that's what That's what America is all it should be. How about in Europe now that if if you say something in Europe, where's the act is called the Digital Services Act? And if they determine They said that Trump and Elon Musk from two nights ago are subject to arrest in Europe because they espouse disinformation, misinformation and hate speech. See Europe has no First Amendment. And they're saying that the United.
Speaker 12: States shares a very important relationship, which is an alliance with the Republic of North Korea.
Speaker 1: We're changing.
Speaker 12: It is an alliance that is strong and enduring.
Speaker 1: We're changing such today.
Speaker 13: There were several demonstrations of just that point. So the United States shares a very.
Speaker 12: Important relationship, which is an alliance with the Republic of North Korea, and it is an alliance.
Speaker 13: That is strong and enduring. Absolutely, and today there were several demonstrations of.
Speaker 12: Just that point.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 7: So she's going to talk about her economic plan tomorrow. I can't wait for that foreign policy speech.
Speaker 1: She wants to the federal government order that food prices go down, which will guarantee famine. What it does is say, she says food prices are too high. That'll go over a real big downtown. That'll go great. You cannot increase prices, which means Kroger is out of business because they nuts the Kroger passes on the prices of food products they buy from somewhere. You know, Kroger doesn't have a lot of farms and stockyards. They buy the product on the open market. Then they added up they make less than one percent profit. Now listen, they make one less than one So it's krog Meyer gone, oh great, are we gonna do like go out and hunt. She's a socialist that thinks the government can order price reductions which you'll guarantee famine. It's like he's an idiot, But she thinks we have an alliance with North Korea. That's what I'm saying. I can't wait for that foreign policy speech.
Speaker 14: I'm so proud of what is happening in terms of gar space program and the leadership of the United States providing to the world. The Artemis program is the beginning of the next era of what we have a history and a tradition of doing, of providing vision and inspiring innovation in a way that it's going to benefit all mankind and womankind.
Speaker 7: Well, how we how come on Apollo thirteen that guy at NASA said failure.
Speaker 1: Is not an option?
Speaker 7: Tom Hanks, I saw them, right, and they got Tom Hanks back with his other two guys. All right, Now, there's two people right up there that have I've been on that space station for about at least it seems like about one hundred years. Supposed to be there eight days and they can't. They can't get back until next year. Yeah, you mean we can't build a rocket to get them back.
Speaker 1: Can't do it? Have you seen Armageddon the movie? Have you seen Armageddon? Failure is not an option. We have a man and a woman up there supposed to be there eight days. It's been four months. Thank you. Now they're saying another four to five months.
Speaker 7: I bet well, how about being up there weightlessness? I mean, I don't know, get get uber, do something.
Speaker 10: Thank you jump Bett for us to spend all our time talking about how terrible we are, and it's wrong to say our future is compromised because we look different than we used to.
Speaker 1: And we live different than we used to. Well, Clinton shows up all of a sudden, I don't know, it just popped in. He's just called in. We got a great alliance with the Republic of North Korea. Okay, who's next to Russia? Kim John Unn, It's one of her favorites. They're gonna get Venezuela involved. New York Times said that the govern remember of Iran wants to destabilize our elections. The government of Iran. They did they who hacked Trump Iran And they're spending millions of dollars to destabilize the country. And you mean there's nothing we can do about that. Apparently not. I don't get it.
Speaker 11: Well, we nerd taker, you know, we've got you in a Coppin Matge at the Survivor series. Well, guess what only Copping trying to call your way out of that bot because there's no way in the world you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Stick Kamala and he catch it as the Uganda Giant. That was Kamala in the background, moaning about being put in a casket.
Speaker 7: I like to interview Well, he can't interview him again anymore, but that would have been a good interview to talk to him, George.
Speaker 1: And by the way, his name was James Harris. Her name Kamala Harris. Are they related? I'm just saying God and head Hunter, a great wrestler, Camala Camala, the gond in Headhunter lives now only in our memory. By what a memory it was with Reverend Slick of Fort Worth, Texas. He's coming in with the man, his advisor, unpaid manager. Reverend Slick just just let the wrestlers worry run the country. They could get it done. Rick Flair, you kidding? Meet the Hulkster. How about Dusty Rose's son, Yes, get them and Roman Rains. What about Drew McIntyre, Get him to get them all? RICKO, get him get him too. He's up and coming superstar and pro wrestling. I think he said too many head drivers though, I don't know, not thinking right, But that's okay, segment, get me out of the student's report. I think what I may do on the other side is take calls from the American people. I keep my ongoing list. I know the weather's been good, but are you feeling all right? I'm feeling fine. This is a talk show and I speak really, not talk too. I speak with, not talk to. You know we're all stupid, as saying. You can be ignorant, but don't be stupid. Speak for yourself. You're ignorant about how to fix the truck. You're ignorant about how to fix the car. I'm ignorant. But let's face it, you Dale Donovan, isn't You can fix ignorant, but you can't fix stupid. If you're stupid, stupid can't be fixed, ignorance can be Do you know the difference or not? You don't know what I'm saying. Do you have any hope of understanding what I'm saying. No, you can't fix stupid. You can fix ignorant, because we're all ignorant, just about different things. That's true. I'm watching Kamala Harris with Joe Biden to your right. They're appearing together, vowing to continue the Biden policies. Would they wake him up? Look at me? It looks like a cadaver. And there's Kamala Harris cackling saying, well they doesn't he know that he was he was forced out under a coup? Not yet. Oh, someone's got to tell him at some point. Do you want to be the one that.
Speaker 7: Tells his own party Nancy Pelosi and Schumer and all the rest of it.
Speaker 1: I said, come with us, you're inconfident. Yeah, but Stay is the president, of course. But there's cackling Kamala, the product of you, Gandan headhunter Kamala. I guess he's not going to speak right. I'd be afraid to think. I don't know. I don't know. Oh, well, segment, get me out of the students for port. I'm gonna, with Leen's permission, I'm going to talk to the American people.
Speaker 7: Willie and ho He of the red Hot Reds and Tennys and Cincinnati and who Day, who Day.
Speaker 1: We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report. And when I was in England it was Naiwan at a time or two, and I didn't like it.
Speaker 15: And then Inhale and they would try to begin.
Speaker 1: Kamala said she did try marijuana, and she did Inhale, but at the same time she's acting over two thousand people in California for marijuana possession while she's smoking it. Well, she just wanted to try it out and see what it was like. And she wants to have the federal government order Kroger et cetera not to raise prices even though their prices are being raised passed on to the consumer right, which means we're gonna have famine after we have a close alliance with the Republic of North Korea. Well, well that's wonderful. Maybe they'll send us food that they're eating grass. Oh, put a little salt and pepper on their over in pung Young, you know the capitol of North Korea, Pungyng, pung Young. I'll take your calls next on the issues five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. Bill Cunningham News Radio. Seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 16: Here's a seven hundred WLW Orange and Black season preview squonsored by Jake Sweetey Automotive, serving the Tri State for over one hundred years. Plumb type plumbing, heating, cooling, and drains. Visit plumbtip dot com No your host, Moegger.
Speaker 1: The Bengals will.
Speaker 17: Open up the twenty twenty four season at home with the new England Patriots and their rookie head coach coming to pay Corps Stadium. Deron Mayo is the new head coach in Foxborough, and he takes over a team that went four and thirteen last season and one that will be spending the off season figuring out whether Jacoby Brissett or rookie Drake may will be the starting quarterback. The Bengals, meanwhile, will be debuting new offensive weapons Mike Kasicki and Zach Moss and knock On Wood.
Speaker 1: Joe Burrow will be playing in his first regular.
Speaker 17: Season games since suffering a season ending injury last November. It's the Bengals and Patriots at pay Corps Stadium on Sunday, September the eighth at one pm.
Speaker 16: No as more on seven hundred WLW, the home of the best Bengals coverage.
Speaker 1: Kelly cunning Mtigrant American for Paul look at McKinley mortgage Again. Rates have dropped. Finally, rates have dropped. It is now time to monetize the equity in your home to pay off high interest credit card debt and car loans, saving many customers about two thousand dollars per month off total debt. To not assume you don't qualify just because you find yourself in quite a bit of debt. This is a great time to refinance. If you close your refinance between August the twenty eighth and September sixth, you get to skip your September and October payments. First payment not due until November. McKinley gets approval from mortgages other companies cannot, and they also have the ability to prove you for credit while you go look for a brand new home. Also, McKinley is experts at first time buyer programs that have down payment assistance. Call McKinley Mortgage Now it's seven nine to one seven hundred and you can get a fixed trade home equity loan. You can consolidate all your debt fixed RDE home equity loans. If you were turned down by a local banker credit union, call now McKinley Mortgage. Why apply it one bank or one credit when McKinley will market your application to dozens and dozens of facilities all over the nation, all over the world. The number to call once again five one, three seven or bestlow rates dot com. The storm is getting stronger. All the pieces are falling into place. It's the final tune up before the regular season begins. The bank on the day I was falling. So this has all got the round nigg east to the wide windows at the door they have found. Then this fool book, leave this little oaful. You can tell that wa I was bad of the bowl, Bad of the bowl, bad.
Speaker 5: Of the bowl.
Speaker 1: All right, Billy Cunning in the Great American You know I like to speak with you and not talk to you. One of the most important things we do is give you access to these sacred airwaves of seven hundred WLW, which so few people have the ability to do so. So you can jump into the fraks, jump into the battlefield of ideas, jumping in the ring yourself and let your viewpoint be heard. And that's the beauty of talk radio. If you disagree with something on television, maybe Shari Plello or Tanyo O'Rourke might be doing something wrong, you can't jump on set and say, you know what, Sharia, let me add my thought on that. If you read something in the inquir with Burrow Love and Kevin Aldreage. And you say, Jason Williams, you know I disagree with that. You can send a letter to the editor, but it's screened and most aren't printed.
Speaker 13: Some are.
Speaker 1: But in talk radio you can actually be with me, have equal access to the airwaves of some two hundred thousand people, all told, about a million. By the time you get rid of do all the replays, etc. And all the blogs etc. And the pods. You can kind of see what's going on. And this is your opportunity. And I rarely do it, but I should do more of it. I've told Scott Hart and Tony Bender, I want to do more of This is actually hear from the American people. In the good old days at night when I was on from nine pm until one am, and then nine pm until midnight, I often had no guests. I simply flap my jaws for a little bit and open up the lines. People want nuts from lou for Missouri, and Kenny of Norwood and everyone else called in and quite a bit of fun. Now we're a little more button down. I Art Media is a button down, publicly traded company, a little more careful, so Nonetheless, I certainly enjoy the bye play between you and me. So let's do it now. We have calls from all over the country at five pine three seven four nine seven pounds seven hundred as you drive around aimlessly. Let's go first to Jerry and then Jack and many others. And Jerry, welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Jerry, how are you?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: Pretty good?
Speaker 1: Give me a full report.
Speaker 4: Well, I've always been under the impression that we've been given the wrong impression of crimes and the way there are reported. My question is, are the crimes that we receive in the media those that are arrested or are those prosecuted? There has to be a big difference.
Speaker 1: Well, there is, that's the arrest. So as I know how the media exists, Jerry, that television and print and talk radio is inherently lazy, and so it's much easier to go to a crime scene tape and put up some video about what's happening, and to listen to some in the media. You would think crime is going down, down and down, But every now and then I have on John Locke. If you go to crimeresearch dot Org and look at the crimes being reported see, there are crimes reported, there's one, there's arrest made, which is two. There's cases that go to or a plea that's three, then a verdict that's four. And so by listening to the media, you would think crimes are down, but my instinct tells me the crimes are way up despite the fact there's less people arrested and prosecuted for provable crimes. And let me give you my example. Jerry. There's something called Room A in Hamlin County. It's in the new Justice Center. He used to be in the Alms and Deputy building and Room Ay was the place where every person arrested in Hamletin County the night before, between between noon and four am, everyone arrested in Hamley County would go to roommate and have a bond set. And there's something called the bond Committee and they put together a chart in which you get check marks and then someone's arrested. Let's say you're arrested, Jerry's arrested, who is Jerry. Well, there's there's a bond report that tells you what you scored your on your offence, and then you get a bond or don't get a bond. In the good old days. It was common for criminal defense attorneys like myself, we would go down if we didn't have cases that day, unless Gaines and I or maybe Rosenwald or other lawyers I practiced with, or maybe Logan Halper, Steve Halper would come with me and we walked down the Room A and we'd walk around looking like lawyers in our suit and people would come up to you and say, hey, I'm being arraigned, and then you try to you represent them. You know, it's a business, not necessarily a profession. And at that point a room AY was packed with three to four hundred people every night. So and that was twenty years ago, ten years ago, and there were a lot of people being arrested and bonds were set. My wife, Penny Cunningham was in the prosecutor's office. She was in Room A calling the cases with another young lawyer named Melissa Powers. The two of them would call cases and relate to the court this is what Jerry did. These are the allegations. There are only allegations. Then the judge was set the bond. Three to four other cases. About six months ago, I had a friend of mine with a PBC, which is a passing bad check charge and I said, I'll represent her. I went down to court, got there a quart u to nine. David Wood is now the prosecutor there. And I walk up to David and I said, hey, am I the wrong room here? Looking around here was like nobody in the room.
Speaker 3: Ay.
Speaker 1: He said, oh, that's the way it is today. I said, what do you mean? He said, cops on arresting people. I said, well, you used to have three hundred. Now there's like fifty on the docket. He said yes. I said this is crazy, and I asked him why again? He said, I don't want cops and not arresting people. The message in the urban area is don't arrest people. It used to be if you were driving a little fast, to pull you over, okay, you got some warrange. You know, if a driver's license, you're under arrest. That doesn't happen anymore. It used to be if you smoke marijuana, walking around smoking pot, you got arrested. Guess what, you don't get arrested anymore. And so therefore the politicians say, you know crime is down. No, no, the reporting of crime is up, crime commission is up. But a rest are down can you smell when I'm cooking. To point, I follow it.
Speaker 2: But I know what you're saying, but it just seems.
Speaker 5: Not the way it should be.
Speaker 1: Right if you do it. I'll give you another example. Warren County. I'm watching yesterday. We got this big ten tennis tournament going on and they have a lieutenant in Warren County and Sheriff MEM's up there does a great job. But he said, look, we just had twenty five car break ins in a hotel in the tennis tournament and they target it out of state plate. So if you had an out of state plate and you had a late model car you got broken into. And he said, the reason is is because there's cash in there. There's there might be computers, might be cell phones, and there might be guns. I mean, guns is an important item. They want to steal guns and that's a bad message for the Try State. And Warren County is tough. They want people arrested and they have a prosecutor there named Hochel that will arrest and prosecute people. They used to have a lot of problems in King's Island and stop because the prosecutor Warren County said, what not putting up with this. They had high bonds and they got convicted and got sent to prison. But the message is said that if you break into cars, guess what, you're in good shape. But that's where we are. Let's continue.
Speaker 15: Now.
Speaker 1: We have Jack and Yellow Spring, Joe and Jerry and Jenny and thousands of others. Jack and Yellow Springs, give me a full report. What do you want to talk about?
Speaker 10: Hey?
Speaker 18: Yeah, with regard to the upcoming presidential election, very clearly, issues policies are not going to be the factor they might be these last couple of months that they would ordinarily be another election, simply because this election is going to be about the presidential personalities, going to be about engagement, turnout, It's going to be about energy. These the thieves, the candidates demonstrate a thirty or forty percent of this electric has been salivating, has been salivating for no Biden, no Trump, no Clinton. They've been wanting a younger ticket that they could attach to. And that's what this election is going to.
Speaker 2: Be about the last couple of months.
Speaker 18: I'll hang up and hear your thoughts.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Jack, thank you. Well, you know, the two of them, if you take the Democratic ticket, the two of them are older, and then Donald Trump and Jade Vance. It's Kamala Harris, believe or not, as sixty years old. She's been in public life for about thirty five years since she and Mayor Willie Brown hooked up, and she's been there for a long time. And running with her is Tim Wallas, who's sixty years old going on seventy. Who's to the left of Bernie Sanders. You know, when these objective sources start telling you who's a liberal who's not liberal? It seems, according to the experts like Matt Race, that somehow Kamala Harris is to the left of Bernie Sanders. And as you say, there will not be an examination by the media about the actual policies of each of the candidates, because if that is known, if the American people are as well informed as you and I, Trump would win in a landslide. Now many are concerned about his personality is sticking his foot in his mouth and peccadillos, But damn it, his policies work. On the other side, the media, which should be independent and objective, is in the business of electing Kamala Harris because of her gender and because of her because of her race, not because of her policies. If American people know her policies, she's unelectable. But the media will keep that from you, hoping you'll vote in ignorance. Let's continue now with Joe and Anderson. Joe and Anderson. Then a call from Alabama later on, Joe and Anderson, give me a full report. Your discussions are what if any? Yeah, I had an.
Speaker 15: Idea about a campaign at mister Trump could run kind of going off, which just said not even about policy. There's a clip, probably a couple of years old at this point, and they are interviewing Donald about, you know, the withdrawal from Afghanistan, and he's telling the Taliban leader don't touch an American while we're pulling out. And he says, why should I do that? And he pulls out a picture of the taliban leader's house. And after that, obviously no more casualties until that wonderful withdrawal a couple of years ago, three years ago to the day yesterday. I guess ye, yes, and you can trast that with h I think probably you know guy you back in November. I don't know what network goes on, but someone asked, Kamala, you know, what do you say to Iron about getting involved with with Israel?
Speaker 5: And her response is just don't And they say don't, don't, just don't. Yeah, great leadership right there.
Speaker 1: So well, Jo Joe, I would say this. I don't know if you saw the video, but yesterday was the third commemoration of the withdrawal from Afghanistan that resulted in thirteen American soldiers being murdered, dozens of others injured, and tens of thousands of our friends in Afghanistan killed. And then yesterday they had the big parade with our equipment, with our helicopters, our Bradley's, our tanks and coming down the main thoroughfare in Cobble, Afghanistan, mocking us again and again and again. And I'm waiting for the mainstream media to cover that. Do you think maybe tonight, Lester Holtz or ABC or CBS is going to cover what happened yesterday and Afghanistan is our eighty seven billion dollars in equipment is paraded through the streets of Kabble, as little girls are being sold off from brutalized and our allies are being murdered. Do you think the mainstream media going to cover that at all.
Speaker 15: I have my doubts and I will not be watching, but I know you'll watch.
Speaker 1: We don't have to, you know, I'll watch it, and I'll well, it wasn't on last night. I doubt it because it makes Kamala Harris, who said she agreed one percent with Joe Biden's policy. I want it out of Afghanistan the right way too. But they just pulled the plug and the whole thing killing Americans. Afghanist Taliban's in charge. Something like two and f thousand American service personnel were killed, fourteen thousand were wounded, and now the Taliban are back in charge of Afghanistan, mocking us. It looks bad for Biden, it looks bad for Harris. So it won't be covered. Thank you for your call.
Speaker 15: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Jerry in Alabama, the home of the War Eagle, roll Tide. Jerry, give me a full report. All is good to talk to you. I've been a fan for a long time. Thank you, sir. This whole old deal.
Speaker 3: Makes me think from back in twenty sixteen. Uh, it feels like, you know, after the convention, there was a strong wave of support and for some reason, the Camp the Trump campaign seems to have gone silent for an extended period of time and basically gave the spotlight to someone who shouldn't even be able to be on the stage with you.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if maybe he has.
Speaker 3: To change campaign managers again like he did last time. But something needs to change because they should still be riding the wave from the excitement of the convention. Not to mention surviving the shooting, we're giving God instead, we're just giving the spotlight to someone who on her best day couldn't run a city, much less a country. Well, and now we've we've got her socialist who you know, like him and his wife like the smell of freedom when the city's burning. Yeah, I mean this should not this should not be hard, but but it seems like somebody's fumbling the ball here.
Speaker 1: Well, today, at four point thirty, the President Trump is giving a news conference. I just watched. I couldn't hear what was being said, but Joe Biden and Kamala Harris appeared on stage to the adoring multitude. And uh, I know jd Vance makes daily appearances, but largely they're not covered. And the Trumpster is gonna largely not covered. Donald Trump has decided to make big campaign rallies the main way he communicates, along with his truth social account. And I know one thing that the policies of Donald Trump worked magnificently, and the policies of Kamala Harrison, San Francisco and California worked horribly. And it's gotta be uh. Look, look look what Sanders looks like, or Portland or LA or Chicago, just Washington, DCGE just look at the city. And the longer the Democrat liberals are in charge, the worst each city looks. And that's what he wants to do to the whole nation. But Jerry, thanks for your calls. I'm up against the clock. But I often say that God Almighty's in charge, and I pray to Saint Michael on a regular basis, the archangel to to come to our assistance. If we don't help ourselves, no one's going to help us. Thank you for your calls and thousands on the hold. I'll get to you maybe tomorrow on news radio seven hundred WULW. Meanwhile, in the Chented Forest, Eddie and Rocky are on the Yellow Brick Road. Dude, we're trying to find the wizard we got to get home, man. Our audience is counting on us. All you have to do, Eddie is click your Rooby slippers three times. Are you wearing those again? I thought you caught him some slack, Rocky. They do look stylish. Thank you, Eddie and Rocky. Give your day a fairy tale ending. Eddie and Rocky after Noon at three on seven.
Speaker 7: Hundred ww for eligible individuals eighteen and older only results verys website fort details and important safety information.
Speaker 1: How are you hearing its sounding now?
Speaker 19: A little?
Speaker 1: Timmy quiet? I'm brought cash.
Speaker 2: Guy.
Speaker 1: You know, rock The relegations being made earlier by someone close to me because you wear a red shirt. Who said that you had a Kamala Harris sign. Why not stand up in your yard? He said you were a tight end. I said he might have a tight end, but he was a linebacker. You fool number fifty. My wife said, Timmy, No, women today are getting different, very difficult. Tim Wall's you know, former football coach. That's your guy. That's right, that's your guy, right there, isn't it it is?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: You can get a family.
Speaker 7: You got any of the boys still uh with w WE action at six o'clock when you go into the dining room anymore.
Speaker 6: No, it's every night. I mean two nights ago. I lost the Middle Rock through the Littlest Rock just off the bed, just off the bed.
Speaker 1: Just chucked him. Why why did you do that? Stop the match? Get the hell out of my ring? Is that what you said?
Speaker 13: Definitely?
Speaker 6: Where we starts in our house about between nine and nine thirty pm.
Speaker 1: Get the hell out of my bed.
Speaker 6: Chaos is I want to like kind of wind down and get the bed. Maybe a little pot you know, they got a bell ding ding ding, and it's on. Well, what happened to the Middle Rock? When the little Rock? How old is the littlest Rock? He's the most rock and he will turn.
Speaker 13: Four?
Speaker 6: Uh this Sunday. He can take a punch. He can take a punch. Well, the twenty we're celebrating his birth him. He can take a punch. He can take a punch.
Speaker 1: That's good. Well, what did you do to the Middle Rock? Put him in the corner, spanked his rear end I say, pick him up and say, your ass is about to be cherry red. The other I didn't say anything. It just happened. Boom. What did he say them? Sorry to eighty. Yes, I'm sorry, and he said, will never do it again until tonight. You want to bet the.
Speaker 7: Bigger, the bigger rock Than pinned the middle one and Rocky went one, two three. That's it, People's one fall. Now you brought up yesterday. You're a good friend, Jamar Chase. Yes, this morning I'm watching is great news. I'm watching everything. He's in Chicago, and if he goes, that's a good sign. If he doesn't go, it's gonna be bad. So why is it a good sign that Jamar Chase is going to be in Chicago? According to Jack Crumley playing the Cleveland Browns, that's a different story. They're gonna be a little little juxtaposition. But why is that a good good thing?
Speaker 6: Well, because if he's not I thought it was a little bit of a red flare when he didn't show up to practice a few days ago, because this whole time he'd been not practicing. But he's there, it's a hold in. At least it seems a little more cordialing. Hey, we're gonna try to work this out. But but then when he didn't show up, then it's like, okay, is this advancing to the next level of egregiousness here. So the fact that he's with the team, I think is a good thing, certainly much better than the alternative if he wasn't there.
Speaker 1: So they're saying it to my chase. Is that Mike Brown talking.
Speaker 6: Like that, you gotta get in there though he's playing like three weeks, playing like three weeks.
Speaker 1: So you got you got four million and some sort of roster bonus. He's doll one million this year, so he's got three point nine million in his pocket.
Speaker 6: Here, here's what I'm projecting, projecting, hoping will happen. Let's just say, look, Jamar, you got two years on your deal. We want you to be your long term, but just it just from a schedule standpoint. Cool, it doesn't, it doesn't work right now. But let's throw ten million dollars on your salary this year. Okay, Now you're making about fourteen You're happy, but not totally happy.
Speaker 1: He can do that, chairs why wouldn't you do it?
Speaker 6: Just throw ten on it and say call and call today. Now you're not throwing one hundred and thirty on it, you're not throwing thirty.
Speaker 1: Five a year on it. You're okay, accepted, accept that. Look athletes like him want to feel appreciate.
Speaker 6: At least now he feels a little more appreciated than he does now when he's looking around league sat women, I'm like one of the top five receivers in the league, and I'm making only four million bucks. When this guy's making that, I already thought I get it. So give him, give him a little, you know, a little tree and okay, but nothing that's gonna just you totally deter and derail the Bengals playing in terms of the salary cap. Yeah, and then renegotiate next year when you clear t Higgins off the payroll, and then you go from there.
Speaker 1: How about this? They sound like a plan or No, No, that's that's terrible. That's terrible.
Speaker 15: L s U.
Speaker 1: Joe Burrow throwing to Justin Jefferson and Jamar Chase cheez on the heights. They have sixty touchdowns a year, fifty. I mean they lose, they didn't lose, but no, they made mince meat of the company. They only beat Alabama by the greatest college football team ever. I asked that, didn't I asked? Didn't I ask JB that question? Remember that sitting there at your desk, I was in some sort of a deal. And I asked Joe Burrow if his l s U team had teed it up, oh God in Heaven against the Alabama team the year before, who would win that game? And he said, L s U? How good were they were good? Well, you think he's going to say Alabama. Yes, I thought he'd pick Alabama roll tied. And by the way, it was this close to coming to ucee. That was what stopped him. Well, I got a call from I got a position here in LSU. Do you want to come down? Go Tigers, Go Tigers. I heard you're pretty good. You got a quarterback. You want to compete going down to the by you on down here, boy? And he said, okay, I'll be there, be there. It was that close to maybe Desmond Ritter having competition was first year was good but okay over the moon. And then just all of a sudden, justin Jefferson and Jamar Chase, before they were justin Jefferson and Jamar Chase, they weren't even people yet, were they? Jamar was a little bit, but not Justin. Jefferson say give me some sports and make it fast, because we have a linebacker here, not a tight end will.
Speaker 7: Leave the stood reporters a pro service of your local Thamestar Heating and air Conditioning dealers Thamestar Quali. You could feel in beautiful Northern Kentucky called Tom Reckton Heating and air Conditioning at eight five nine two six ' one eighty two sixty nine plus.
Speaker 1: Get your financial house and order with Paul look at McKinley Mortgage. Cash in the equity to payoff high interest credit card debt. McKinley Mortgage is the best night or day day off of the Reds.
Speaker 7: After sweeping those Cardinals, they'll welcome in the other Missouri team to gabp tomorrow night first or three up against Bobby Witch Junior in the Kansas City Royals. And the action right here on seven hundred WLW Cincinnati opened tennis action continuing at packed Mason about round two today on the men's side, third seat at Alex Andrew's are of advanced along with number five Hubert her cats Her twenty one aces.
Speaker 1: Can you say any of the elw ugly.
Speaker 5: Sake?
Speaker 1: Can you say any of the women's tennis players last name?
Speaker 7: Layla Fernandez upset four seeded Elena Rebaccana and something that's but it's it, that's what's I she was men's second seed. Your man, Carlos Alcarez, I call him Alcatra card also co Coke Golf, the defending women's champion today.
Speaker 1: Well she's in action today. I got a call from Peyton Sterns last night. She lost in the singles, right but one of the doubles. She will be here we think tomorrow at one thirty. Peyton Sterns. That's an update. And I got a match set up between my regular producer and Peyton Sterns.
Speaker 7: The sheriff, the sheriff. This is like Billy Billy g or of no who is it? It was a Billy Jean King and the Who and Riggs Bobby Riggs, Bobby Riggs in the Houston Astrodome. So the sheriff and Peyton Sterns are gonna go at it. There's a report all that I may take pay corpse stadium. I may take Peyton Sterns in the matchup.
Speaker 1: Nothing against the agile, nothing of the sheriff. Of the sheriff, you're no fake, You're a genuine idiot. Thank you, welcome, thank you.
Speaker 7: Bengals up they brought to you by good spirits and tobacco at Party Town twelve locations in northern Kentucky.
Speaker 1: The Bengals are in Chicago right now on the field and they practicing enjoys.
Speaker 7: It's raining there apparently, and the two teams meet Saturday in preseason Game two.
Speaker 6: There's maltof cocktails going off down in downtown Chicago.
Speaker 1: Soide, I think that, uh, I think that's tomorrow. There's nothing going on.
Speaker 7: I think Zach Taylor's taking the team down to the Democratic National Convention to kind.
Speaker 1: Of look they and I have been fortunate and blessed.
Speaker 19: During the course of being vice president, have many situations where it becomes clear to me that there are, you know, people of every agent and gender, by the way, who see something about being the first that lets them know they don't need to be limited by other people's limited.
Speaker 1: Understanding.
Speaker 5: Who can do.
Speaker 1: You understand? The worst is coming out.
Speaker 13: Of my mouth?
Speaker 7: No, why does she when she talks she uses the same word fifty times?
Speaker 6: Because I'm about program She's not mentally competent enough to be a free thinker sake, she must be programmed in the morning multiple times. Then she goes out and regurgitat and then the next thing comes out. Okay, what's the list of the talking points there, mister campaign manager.
Speaker 1: Okay, I must say, uh, I'm gonna outlaw price gouging.
Speaker 7: I bet you, I bet your Crogres's going doing handstands down there downtown.
Speaker 1: Well Rock, you've said it before that if she cannot be beaten ball then the Republican Party you might also fold up the tennant. But we can't beat her. It's over.
Speaker 6: Can't beat her then, apparently then the country is different and it's not been painful enough for people. I think it's been pretty painful for folks last couple of years. Grocery prices, inflation. Where should come?
Speaker 1: Hey, Donald, I.
Speaker 14: Do hope you'll reconsider to meet me on the debate stage.
Speaker 1: This is pretty good by her. This is good by her.
Speaker 7: Yea, this is more or less coherent because, as.
Speaker 13: The saying goes, if you've got something to say.
Speaker 20: Yay, there's an original debate is going to break records because in my opinion, the presidency lies on that debate.
Speaker 6: There's only going to be one whoever wins, because I just mean, I can't schedule wise, can't do the next one that is going to tell the truth because so many people are going to watch that see the media can't hide her on that. Trump better be prepared to do what he should and will do.
Speaker 1: You're crying. Is the confidence level you have in that happening? I was up, then I'm down. Then I got Now I'm going back the other way. I'm going back the other way. You're back up. No, I'm back down. I'm back there, I'm back down. I'm going from he can't lose possibly to this woman who thinks way of a relationship with North Korea.
Speaker 9: What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. Wow, that's putting the cheese on a cracker.
Speaker 1: And well, if you lose to her with this guy who's got one hundred thousand people, if you lose this race at this time to those two, that God have mercy on us sake. Have you given a sports yet?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I didn't hear it.
Speaker 6: I said, I mentioned the Reds, I mentioned amount of fights they'll be at the Bengals Bears practice. I say four three to four. Well do you see Drive Mayo, who's the new head coach of the Patriots. He had He had a very I think, interesting and effective policy when it comes to fighting.
Speaker 1: He said, because look, if you find a guy that.
Speaker 6: Wasn't caring, gonna five five thousand dollars, that doesn't do anything, she got to hit him, wear herts. So he said, if a starter fights, they will play the entire preseason game. And if a backup fights, you don't get to play in the game.
Speaker 1: That would do it.
Speaker 6: That's effective because no start no better and wants to play even ten snaps in there, let alone the whole game.
Speaker 1: So sir, I will not be fighting. That's not right there. Maybe try that with your three kids at night. Have you thought about something, all right? If you fight, that means I'm gonna beat your ass every night for a week. If you don't fight, we'll give you lots of ice cream. It's just a fine line.
Speaker 6: Because you want, you want, you want to foster, you know, strong young men, right, I want to discourage you know, being physical and that sort of thing. You can't throw your four year old brother off the bed like a cartoon or something.
Speaker 1: Just just just push a shove boom boom. Might need people to beat me. Another segment wants people to beat him probably, uh, just throw them off the bed. Just just chuck him off the bed. Maybe maybe if a day would hurt. I think he's okay, he's looking a little cross and then shake them up, get the eyes going right there. He throws them off the bed again to night and made it'll go back, go back the other way. Well, all right, what's on the big show today? Got to video? Take this and put it on like I should X, I should let us watch it. One topic we have, I think it's gonna be interesting.
Speaker 6: At four o'clock, we're gonna do a discussion topic on tis the season of the sorority rush, especially in the southern schools?
Speaker 1: Right, And it's it's kind of wild. I wouldn't know about.
Speaker 6: That, Like, I mean, there they put out these videos and it's in I guess there's these girls are you know their outfits costs, you know, ten thousand dollars, all this sort of it's just madness. How these these sorority rushes.
Speaker 1: Go Sanke's girlfriend in the morning is part of that. Isn't she in there?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't have one. It's in her name at lease, you know. So we're gonna talk about that. But it's interesting.
Speaker 6: On one hand, you got on some colleges you have anti Israel protests going on. In other colleges you have like like group dances going on and girls flipping their hair around and group sex looks like great, yeah, looks great.
Speaker 1: Go South, young man, Go South segment, Get me out of his students report please will Lee and otter of a beautiful day here in the Tri State and go reds. We leave you with the immortal words of the stood report. But this hat it gives me.
Speaker 5: It gives me tower in a way.
Speaker 1: It was something about when I put this hat on and made me feel like Superman.
Speaker 16: You made a Superman that was that's my favorite superhero, and you made a Superman.
Speaker 1: Cake guys with a few things too. You got a hat on. We don't.
Speaker 7: The Big Green machine. Good luck, good luck. Tonight about nine.
Speaker 1: If anything interesting happens, I will text you. I'm gonna fan your bottom. Cherry Red. I see it ice cream or ice cream ice cream. I'm not fighting on seven hundred WLW