Speaker 1: Thanks for checking out the Initials Game Podcast. Don't forget. You can get the home game version of Initials at Initials Game dot Com. Versions four and five available. You can get autographed versions, t shirts and more at Initials Game dot com. And you can get information about Initials Game Live at Initials game live dot com.
Speaker 2: You can play Initials all over.
Speaker 3: Town, bars, breweries, restaurants.
Speaker 1: Find out the locations and times at Initials Game live dot com. Again, thanks for checking out the Initials Game Podcast. All Things Initials available at Initials Game dot com.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to the parkers that morning show.
Speaker 5: Get ready to jump on those phones one hundred and three and two zero five three two six.
Speaker 4: Big money is coming up for grabs. We are a grand View.
Speaker 5: Thank you grand you Love for having us out play this giant crew people out here, Thank you all for being here. We appreciate it very much. And it is almost time for the Initials game.
Speaker 4: Corey.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: After Initials, we have a couple of big drawings here because we have some things to give away from our friends at grand View Lodge, including that three nights day in Tucson, Arizona at the Tank of ver Day Lodge. There's lots of stuff going on. Thanks to our friends at Grandview. You guys are all super nice. Thanks for coming out and putting up with us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't believe how many people are here. Look at y'all.
Speaker 3: Super cool.
Speaker 4: Great, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Sauce wants to golf immediately.
Speaker 2: Wait.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're all good looking. Everybody's good looking.
Speaker 3: Every one of you is good looking. Look and look. What matters more than that? Nothing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Nothing, nothing at all?
Speaker 3: Right? Who cares if your life sucks?
Speaker 2: You look great?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's better to look good than the feel good?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Where's Travis? Is Travis lock below end? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh there you are, Travis. Hi, Travis, what's up, buddy? How are you? I'm doing good? Good?
Speaker 4: Where are you from?
Speaker 2: I'm from Baxter, Baxter, Baxter, Minnesota.
Speaker 4: You're friends with somebody's friend.
Speaker 3: I am friends with Meat Sass's friend Tree.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh a friend of Tree. Who is Anthony Carr?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no, that's no three different people. Okay, Travis, are you DC at this game? I would say I'm pretty good?
Speaker 3: Oh you say you're pretty good?
Speaker 2: Oh, Travis from Baxter's got a little confidence?
Speaker 3: I love that? All right, well, why are we waiting?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: Should we play player initials? And what you guys? Ready? Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 2: Sevent live a grand view lot presented by Wolf River Electric. Yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah new sponsor. I love it.
Speaker 2: Wolf River Electric jumps on starting this week. Shout out to my friends at Wolf River Electric. Love love, love those guys.
Speaker 5: That's right, the Initials game is now sponsored by our great friends at Wolf River Electric. Go to Wolf River Electric dot com click on free quote to get started. Tell them you heard about it on kfean Thank you Wolf River Electric.
Speaker 2: YEP, go solar in twenty twenty five with our friends at Wolf River Electric.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go around the room.
Speaker 2: Let's see who who's playing and what they're playing for high sauce. Hey daddy, I am sponsored by my friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza. Seventh Avenue Pizzas now on sale at all Holiday gas stations. And if I win today, tweet me and tag Seventh Avenue Pizza through the end of Sunday. And what if you could win one hundred dollars to restock your freezer.
Speaker 3: With Seventh Avenue heys? So true, Christopher? What happens if you win?
Speaker 5: Radco your truck, accessor Personal is gonna give you ten percent off your entire entire order now through Monday in store, online radco dot com when you use a promo code Initials If I win, discount doesn't apply to toppers, but it does everything else.
Speaker 4: Thank you rad Jill. You've been here since the very beginning.
Speaker 3: Miss Marnie Gilner.
Speaker 6: If I win today, a Chloe's gonna flex on you and b tweet me and tag Great Clips now through the end of Sunday, and we want to use, We'll win free haircuts for an entire year from Great Clips Salons.
Speaker 2: Thank your clip, Zachary Halverson Back in the ring, Zach.
Speaker 3: What happens if you win today?
Speaker 7: Hey Carl, I'm playing for Parish today and I'm sponsored by our great friends at Buy the Yard. And if I win, visit any of Buy the yards three showrooms and mentioned INITIALS to get ten percent off and free delivery on Buy the Yard's maintenance free outdoor furniture offer, valid on in store purchases now through next Friday.
Speaker 2: Very cool. You're playing for Paris, No Travis. You're playing for no One but Travis. Did you know you could go to Initials game? Dot com and get the home version. Version four is available. Now look at that. That guy's got it right there. The Purple Ones Version four version six just days away, six just days. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The packaging has made of human skin.
Speaker 2: Yep, that was supposed to be just for the limited edition. But whatever, that would be cool if I released a human skill. Don't say that.
Speaker 3: Initials Game dot Com.
Speaker 2: You can also play this all over the great state of Minnesota and beyond with Initials Game Live dot Com, including in Baxter. By the way, Travis as a spot as well, so you guys can play it up in this area exactly there you go. Have you played it there yet? I have? How did you do?
Speaker 8: Not?
Speaker 3: Too bad? Travis has got some confidence. Let's go.
Speaker 4: We could be friends. Travis got some confidence, all right, So I'll give you something. I just look close to that microphone there I can actually hear.
Speaker 2: So Kara is back in Saint Louis Park. We're about to do the jackpot. He's gonna get a random listener to call in and guests and potentially win ninety thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: It's time for the Jackpod.
Speaker 2: Now it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initials Jackpod.
Speaker 5: That's right, she's gonna get that callar right now, So jump on the phones. The Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot is currently ninety thousand dollars. Man, you're looking buy a new car, save money in your Kurt car loan, do both with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. Now I'm bring auto loan rates as low as four point nine to nine percent APR. Apply today at Saint Paul FCU dot org slash campaign federally insured by the nc U.
Speaker 3: A I love all the people in the room. Yeah, that's calling.
Speaker 2: It's a good bit.
Speaker 3: Trying to get in. Why not right before we've happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had somebody at Treasure Island I think a couple of times that was in the in the crowd and got through. That's the hardest thing to do is to get through, you know, as crazy as to get Like remember the first couple of times we did this, even when we had five hundred or one thousand dollars up for grabs, we all got nervous. Now it's like ninety k and it's like, yeah, it might happen. It's gonna blow us away. The day that it actually goes off. Let's manifest let it make it about three, Let's make it happen. Yeah, Corey, Today it goes up five hundred dollars every week. If the caller gets one letter in the right spot, they win two hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: But if they tell me both letters in the.
Speaker 2: Right spot, they win the jackpot thinks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union, and they win simply ninety thousand dollars. All right, Kara has a caller back in Saint Louis parkerret. Anytime you want to pull that person up, we can see what their name is and where are they from. Good morning, h Hello, Hello, here we go. Hi, Hi, what's your name? Donna?
Speaker 3: Donna, Dona? Where are you from?
Speaker 4: Well, originally from Minnesota. I'm currently in Washington State right now?
Speaker 2: Oh, Washington State. Where in Washington State? I'm not writing this down by the way, No.
Speaker 4: A town called Brush Prairie. I can't believe I actually made it through.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Donna, you can do this. You made it through again.
Speaker 2: That's the statistical actually hardest part of winning this is actually getting through and being the call. Now, all you have to do is tell me the to write letters and I'll give you ninety thousand dollars. You can do this, Donna, what letters are you guessing? SB? S is in sam b as in boy.
Speaker 3: She gets is in sam b as in boy.
Speaker 4: Come on, come on, come one.
Speaker 2: Is in sam be as in boy. Kind of manifested? How do we feel about our guests? Love it? Well?
Speaker 3: Crowd likes it. One guy is shaking his head.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Come on, give a pretty standard combo.
Speaker 2: Donna in Washington, but she used to be from Minnesota is guessing s B? Does she have at least one right for two point fifty? And is Donna alive for a crack at ninety thousand.
Speaker 8: Dollars?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Man, I love the guests. That's a solid combo.
Speaker 2: I use that combo from time to time, maybe once every year or so. That's a solid guest. But no, no, no, S no B. Sorry Donna? Thanks?
Speaker 3: All right, no.
Speaker 2: Yelling out the answers in the crowd. Please we take this seriously. Obviously, I will slit your throat. He can't wait.
Speaker 3: He's actually hoping you do.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: He actually gave a few people the answer so they'd yell them.
Speaker 2: Would it be self defense? Could I get away with that.
Speaker 4: If no, absolutely no, damn it.
Speaker 2: I was counting on that tracks. You understand the rules. It sounds like you're very good at this game, yes, sir, okay, thank you?
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: The initials for game five seventy two the letter R and then the letter.
Speaker 3: H I R H.
Speaker 2: All right, please no yelling out the answers. Here we go, Kara, fire up the music. It's time to play Game five seventy two. Here's item one of our H.
Speaker 8: Clue number one.
Speaker 2: Might be used for training. Clue number two it is a variation. Clue number three might have a ball. Clue number four this involves a hard flat surface. Clue number five features wheels. One final clue clue number six This does not include ice ball. Yep zach roller hockey. That's right, That is roller hockey, and sauce is on the board. You didn't know when you rang in, right, I did not you could tell what my strategy work.
Speaker 3: It does?
Speaker 2: Does it does? Sauce with roller hockey is on the board. With one in sauce leads one nothing. Here's number two of our H.
Speaker 8: Clue number one.
Speaker 2: Often associated with activists or protesters.
Speaker 8: Clue number two is.
Speaker 2: Connected to rebellion. Travis okay, red hat. Oh wow, wow, Travis.
Speaker 3: I see where you're going with that. Travis. You're getting emails.
Speaker 2: You're getting emails. Whoa wait, I go, Travis, got a goo. Trav Tree no longer wants to be your friend. All right, Travis is out for number two.
Speaker 8: I thought you were good at number three.
Speaker 2: Disruptive or unruly behavior.
Speaker 8: Clue number four.
Speaker 2: Can be connected to a lot of loud noise.
Speaker 3: Still all fits.
Speaker 8: Clue number five trouble.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 8: Final clue clue number six.
Speaker 2: If you create chaos, you do this.
Speaker 6: Five or Marnie, Marnie Zach raise hell a good one.
Speaker 3: Marnie, raise Hell, you raise a little hell, Marnie.
Speaker 4: Yes, man?
Speaker 5: Do you know I was beating myself up because I couldn't decide if reek Havic was spelled with a double you or not brilliant The only one it is a w right Rica is with yes.
Speaker 4: I'm so glad to say that that.
Speaker 2: Would have right idea though. Raise Hell gets Marnie on the board. Marnie has one, Sauce has one. Travis has an email address. You can look him up. He lives in Baxter. Uh.
Speaker 8: Here's number three of our H Clue number one.
Speaker 2: This is directed at a very limited number of people around the world.
Speaker 8: Clue number two.
Speaker 3: This is considered extremely formal.
Speaker 8: Clue number three.
Speaker 2: This is often preceded by his, her or your Marney Travis. Yep, Marnie, is that royal highness that's right, that is Corac. That is your royal highness, Travis.
Speaker 3: I think you had it too, didn't you.
Speaker 5: Yep, look at your biggest fan over there, Mars Chloe.
Speaker 3: She's winning, Marny's winning.
Speaker 2: Oh, the Travis was right behind it sounds like Zach was right behind us.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Marnie takes the lead with two to one over Sauce. We're three through nine to go. Here's number four of our.
Speaker 8: H Clue number one.
Speaker 2: This is extreme or intense Clue number two gaining a lot of attention. Clue number three often refers to medals.
Speaker 8: Clue number four.
Speaker 2: Is often discussed with Zach red Hot. That's right, Red well done, Zachy Hot, Zachary good woo, Zachary, Zachary red hotkins Zach Alverson on the board, and we have Marny with a one point lead over Sauce, and Zach Marney has two Zach and Sass have one each. Hawk and Travis yet to score, but there's eight to go. Here's number five of.
Speaker 8: Our h Clue number one.
Speaker 2: Has associations with Miami, Dallas, New York City and more. Paul Yep, Real Housewives. Kelly, calm down, but he's right, that's rude. Kelly was so excited.
Speaker 3: You got that one. Look at Louis.
Speaker 2: Louie woke up. Louis like, I love that show. Well, loves that show. Real Housewives. Get Sauce his second, great great series. Kelly was so excited Housewives all right? Uh, Sauce has two, Marty has two, Zach has won seven items to go, Hawk and Travis. You have to score, but plenty of time. Here's number six of our age. Clue number one involves a sense of exploration.
Speaker 8: Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Often connected to one particular subject.
Speaker 8: Clue number three being.
Speaker 3: Obsessed or absorbed.
Speaker 8: Clue number four This might.
Speaker 2: Imply an unexpected tangent.
Speaker 8: Clue number five this.
Speaker 2: Is a reference to Alice in Wonderland.
Speaker 3: Man Marnie was slightly first rabbit hole that is correct.
Speaker 2: By a split second in front of Sauce rabbit hole and Marnie back in the lead. Sauce you had it, Yeah, I did. Oh it was close. All right, we're at halftime. Marnie has three, Sauce has two, Zach has one. There are six items to go. Okay, get back in this when, Travis, you can do this. Here's number seven of our H.
Speaker 8: Clue number one.
Speaker 3: Features extreme precision.
Speaker 8: Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Often committed illegal acts.
Speaker 8: Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Symbolically or metaphorically connected to wealth distribution. Howk yep, Robin Hood's right? Oh good one, very good. Chris gets on the board. All right, Travis, you're running out of time, but it's not over for you yet. There's five left. Marnie has three, Sauce has two, Hawk and Zach each have one. Here's number eight of our AH.
Speaker 8: Clue number one.
Speaker 2: Has origins connected to hunting dogs. Clue number two temporarily seems important.
Speaker 8: Clue number three distracts.
Speaker 3: Or diverts attention.
Speaker 9: Hawk yep, red herring, that's right, wow, Chris heating up red sharing is the correct answer, Agatha, Christie, right, am I right, ladies, nobody reads mystery novels here, never mind, I do red hearing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Chris gets point number two. So Marnie has three Hawking Sauce each have two, Zach has one Travis. There are four items left. You're not mathematically out yet either. Here's number nine of our AH.
Speaker 8: Clue number one.
Speaker 2: The second word is slightly misleading.
Speaker 8: Clue number two.
Speaker 3: Often associated with stre and frustration.
Speaker 8: Clue number three.
Speaker 2: This involves an abundance of people.
Speaker 8: Clue number four, you could argue.
Speaker 2: In a sense, this happens ten times a week.
Speaker 8: Clue number five, whoat.
Speaker 3: Zach was first? I think everybody's saying, Zach, you were first?
Speaker 2: Rush hour? That's right, rush hour? Ah, that was really close. Rush hour kind of happens ten times a week, ten times a week. Genius clue Thanks rush hour gets Zach tied with Sauce and Hawk, three way tie for second. Marnie has three Zach, Hawk and Sauce two Travis.
Speaker 3: There are three left.
Speaker 2: You could still run the table and still gets a heads up tiebreaker against Marny.
Speaker 3: It's not over for you yet.
Speaker 2: Here is number ten of our AH. Clue number one is an individual.
Speaker 8: Clue number two is.
Speaker 2: Often a child. Travis, Zach, Travis was first. Real handful. You got a run of applause at least for the guests. It's a real handful, Zach. You rang in you want to pass her or you were going to guess a real handful as well. Travis out for the rest of number ten. Clue number three often involves a death. Clue Number four follows law, custom or tradition. Marnie, this would be a big go for it. Rightful air, that's right in a chair has been kicked.
Speaker 3: That is the rightful air.
Speaker 2: Holy blead.
Speaker 3: I did not think she had it. I didn't mane.
Speaker 2: Always howling back at you. Damn that was good, Marnie. I did not think you had it rightful air.
Speaker 8: I had hair.
Speaker 4: I just I couldn't think hair.
Speaker 7: I did hair, and I'm like hair apparent that right, right, rightful. That's a hell of a one.
Speaker 2: Rightful hair, hair, the rightful hair. You're a hollow fan man. That is crazy.
Speaker 3: Zach.
Speaker 2: You're a real handful over there, buddy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, all right, you're a real something else.
Speaker 3: Appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's right, all right, Travis, you're mathematically out, But at least you had a couple of funny guesses. But you can keep playing. You can keep playing, Zach Hawk and Sauce. You trail Marny by two with two to go. So one of you needs the last two. Any other combination, and Marni's the winner. So Marty going for the win. Zach Hawk and Sauce individually needs the the last two. Here's number eleven.
Speaker 8: Of our H clue number one.
Speaker 2: One of the words is what it is and the other word is where it's going.
Speaker 8: Clue number two.
Speaker 3: Might create an m U or V.
Speaker 2: Clue number three happens over time. Clue number four moves back from its original position.
Speaker 8: Clue number five.
Speaker 3: This is most commonly connected to men.
Speaker 2: Paul yep receding hairline. That's right, that is.
Speaker 5: Good one, Sauce, I have that. That's real good man.
Speaker 3: That was very bad, very very good.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you. So it all comes down to this. Marny, you're going for the win. Sauce is going for the tie. If Zach Hawk or Travis gets this correct and Marnie, you're also the winner. So Sauce needs this for the tie. Everybody else gets Marnie the victory. Here's the final item of number twelve of.
Speaker 8: Our H clue.
Speaker 2: Number one has curved pieces.
Speaker 8: Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Of the words is a reference to its.
Speaker 8: Movement Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Historically made of wood. Marny for the wind rocking horse.
Speaker 8: That's right, ye.
Speaker 2: Winds again and yet another chair thrown here at Grand Beew Lodge.
Speaker 3: That is a rocking horse.
Speaker 2: That job, man, that's rock.
Speaker 4: Let's hear it from Marny. Man, Come on, it makes some noise.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, rightful air was the key that was unbelievable. That was a really tough one and she had it. Nice job, Damn Martins. All right, Travis had two very funny guesses. But Travis saw you. You fired a couple of shots. No harm there, right, absolutely well done. How do you feel about it?
Speaker 3: Pretty good? I do all right? Not bad, not bad. Marny. What happens now that you've won again, Well.
Speaker 4: Chloe's gonna dunk on you.
Speaker 6: And also please tweet me and tag great Clips.
Speaker 4: Do that now through the end of.
Speaker 6: Sunday and one of you will be winning free haircuts for an entire year from Great Clips Salons. I'm looking out here and I've seeing a lot of you that needs to be trimmed, and you know who you are.
Speaker 4: That's where I'm wearing to have right now.
Speaker 5: I haven't been able to get to my Rogers Great clips, which I normally do. Shout out to my ladies at the Rogers Great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're awesome. The Travis you golf. We'd like to give you this little foursome here at the Pines of the Reserve thanks to our friend the Grand View Lodge, just for playing. Initials were at the time pretty cool man out of applause for Travis.
Speaker 3: He gave it his best. Why the hell not? Right?
Speaker 2: Why the hell not? Way to go, Travis. There you go, red hat man. That's good though, that's good.
Speaker 3: I like that he stuck with it.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: We got to draw for the big prize.
Speaker 4: You got to do the drawing.
Speaker 3: It's always you.
Speaker 5: All comes down to you. You gotta do this, okay, all right, okay, they're bringing the names over. What are we giving away again?
Speaker 2: Court? All right, let me pull up the old details because I don't want to screw this up. This is the three Nights Day?
Speaker 4: Does anybody want to take this trip in?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 4: How much coum with this fee?
Speaker 2: So cool?
Speaker 3: It's in Tucson, Arizona. Who doesn't want to get out of here?
Speaker 4: All the way to Tacoma, Philadelphia, Atlanta, AI.
Speaker 3: Okay, Let's make sure I don't screw this up here hanging here? Hold, please.
Speaker 4: Come on, Marty, draw the name they want to win?
Speaker 2: Alright, this is yeah the tank a Verde Ranch three nights day. It's located in Tucson, Arizona. The prize includes airport, transportation, meals, activities, and things like horse riding, a delicious foods and more. You got to use it between now and April thirtieth of twenty twenty six. We give you a year to use this, but you can do it. It's gonna be awesome. Go to Arizona for three days. All right, Martie, draw the name au Frantic brand. You take the right one. Come on, log you got this, You've got this.
Speaker 4: Who's our win? The winner is.
Speaker 2: Matthew? Oh flairty, where's Matthew?
Speaker 3: Right there? All Matthew?
Speaker 5: Congratulations Matthew. Yeah, you've done it. Congratulations shout out to Matt. Matt's winning man. Thanks to grand View Lodge too. That sounds super cool. I'm jealous of Matt. That's pretty it's pretty awesome.
Speaker 2: Can we give this golfing away via drawing as well?
Speaker 4: Might as well?
Speaker 2: All right, let's draw through this one again. Can we get those names again, Martins. Where's Martin?
Speaker 8: Marny?
Speaker 2: We got another force, another force of golf here with KRT by the way, eighteen holes with cart at the pines at the preserve, golfer you want, Warnie's gonna draw a name. Fade is in your hands again.
Speaker 4: Ye come on now we.
Speaker 6: Be golfing with Stephanie Tillett.
Speaker 3: Where Stephanie.
Speaker 2: Stephanie back there, Stephanie.
Speaker 3: Oh, Stephanie right there, Stephanie wins right is?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Tell she hates the sport of golf. Thanks, way to.
Speaker 4: Go, congratulations, she's want to.
Speaker 3: Can golf here.
Speaker 4: There you go. Congratulations, there you go. There's our winners, ladies and gentlemen. It's done. It's over now. How do you feel, marns man? I feel pretty good?
Speaker 5: What do you How can you account for how good you are? Because you were terrible for so long, for so long, so long, so long, I mean, just the worst, like nobody had ever been worse, Like you couldn't get one right. Like it was embarrassing for everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody was ripping you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everybody including me.
Speaker 2: Remember we used to basically say, why would anybody pay it to sponsor her?
Speaker 3: They're never gonna win.
Speaker 4: Remember your sponsors were like, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna quit right, and now your sponsors like, we're giving away way too many haircuts with all the haircuts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's clicked. I don't know why. I don't know how.
Speaker 6: Hello, I'll ask my audi later, but it clicked. And I'm right is going to ride the rocking horse until legs give out.
Speaker 5: Well, listen to this, Marns. Don't ever provoke a shark. Why because they'll bite your hand off.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 5: A Canadian tourists lost both of her hands trying to take a photo of a shark while snorkeling in the Turks and Caicos.
Speaker 2: Oh, Rosie spotsy Spot, Rosie Spot.
Speaker 5: The fifty five year old tourists was visiting the island in snorkeling in shallow waters. The tourist attempted to engage with the animal from the shallows in an attempt to take photographs with the shark. After being treated at a nearby hospital, she could no longer give anybody the finger. No, honestly, don't try to take a selfie with a shark.
Speaker 3: Also, don't go in the ocean.
Speaker 2: The Great Richard Oakmick One said if there were dinosaurs outside, we wouldn't go play baseball. And what he meant is that the ocean is the shark's territory and not ours. So if you go in there, expect to be killed. Yeah.
Speaker 5: In twenty twenty four, there were eighty eight confirmed shark bites across the world, according to International Shark Files, which sounds like a great show.
Speaker 3: It does, I'd watch.
Speaker 5: Of these eight bites, forty seven listed were unprovoked bites.
Speaker 3: Yep, you don't have to annoy him. They just kill you.
Speaker 4: The rest were provoked. I just don't understand.
Speaker 2: They went, you will never get this, you'll never get this, and then they basically eat you to death. So again, just don't go in the ocean. That's why you should just come to Grand View. Do you go to the Gull Lake. Guess how many sharks are in goll Lakes? Zero? Zero sharks in Goal Lake? Yeah zero. You go to the ocean, you're dead. Yeah, yeah, it's over. I have that bumper sticker. Go to the ocean and die.
Speaker 5: This guy, a conservationist named Chris Stefano, is a shark expert. He says sharks or any predatory animal in the ocean can confuse that hand of yours as bait fish. A shark didn't see you as a human. They just saw something and they were hungry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they looked like mozzarella sticks and sharks LOVEZ.
Speaker 3: Nine o'clock. How could they not? Everybody loves mott sticks.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I saw a shark, even if it was like, I don't know if there's a non teeth shark or not, I would walk on water to get away from it.
Speaker 4: I don't want to take a picture with it.
Speaker 2: My guess is you'd pay a little extra if the teeth didn't have.
Speaker 5: But damn like meat sauce shark?
Speaker 2: Me do one?
Speaker 4: Oh man, Sorry, unwarded.
Speaker 2: I think I'm pretty.
Speaker 3: Sure a whale shark does not have any teeth. That shark whales.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, that shark does whale.
Speaker 8: Thank you man.
Speaker 3: Being bit by a shark would suck, well.
Speaker 4: Said, taking a stand.
Speaker 3: Take that would.
Speaker 2: Tommy survive a shark attack?
Speaker 5: He did, and he swears to us that that actually happened. That he does in the water, and they saw a shadow he and big ed and they almost.
Speaker 3: Got to eat yep.
Speaker 2: So again, if you didn't hear Tommy ever, tell that story. Chris pretty much nailed it. But you were in the water. They believe they saw a shadow swam quickly back to shore, and they claim that is a shark attack.
Speaker 5: And this is the thing that I've always thought is this was back when Tommy was still playing.
Speaker 4: He saw he wanted at three to.
Speaker 5: Sixteen, that shark went I am not that hungry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think it was his own shadow.
Speaker 5: I can't I'm not going to start something I can't finish.
Speaker 4: This is just too much.
Speaker 3: Sorry, that's the biggest shore I've ever seen. It's just you, Tommy.
Speaker 7: The crazy thing though, is that that shark could have bitten off both of his legs and it still wouldn't have been in his top one hundred craziest stories.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a great point. That is very true.
Speaker 2: But it did involve his brother. Yeah, well, it would make more sense if he ate his brother first. Oh, he'd only need two wishes.
Speaker 7: Oh man, great way to end it this Ye, that's weird.
Speaker 5: Yeah, grand View, thank you so much for having us, and thank you everybody for coming out here.
Speaker 4: I can't believe how many people came out.
Speaker 3: Thank you very very much.
Speaker 4: We'll get us again. This was a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys are awesome. Grand Views awesome. Thanks for all the thank you Jared for thanks.
Speaker 2: To Jared, well, thank you Kara, Thanks to Nick madd Yeah, Kara, awesome job.
Speaker 3: Appreciate, Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Well done. Back at the office. Have a great weekend, everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but have a great weekend. We're back up five thirty to nine on Monday morning. That's Sinko Demio, It's Cinco Demio. Imagine that fine on Monday.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: Let's so, let's have frozen marks on the air five thirty to nine on Monday.
Speaker 3: Shall we scare it?
Speaker 4: Let's do it all right?
Speaker 3: Shout out to grand View.
Speaker 8: Nine to noon is next.
Speaker 2: Thanks for checking out the Powertrip Morning Show and the Power Trip Morning Show podcast.
Speaker 3: On iHeart and the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 4: We thank you all day.
Speaker 5: Listen back to today's Power Trip Morning Show or to hear previous shows. The podcast is on the iHeartRadio app or KFAI dot com.