Speaker 1: The following presentation Isadel Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 3: Here is your host, George Hobbs.
Speaker 4: Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the fact Hunter podcast. As we record on this cold and rainy April the seventh, twenty twenty five. Hope everybody had a great weekend and your week is off to a tremendous start. A couple of quick reminders before we get started on today's podcast, please do reach out say hello the fact Hunter at mail dot com. Again, our email is the fact Hunter at mail gmail dot com. If you have questions or comments, or maybe there's someone you'd like to have you'd like to hear on the podcast, would like to join us, please do reach out. Maybe you do remember just two weeks from today, we'll be talking about Waco, Oklahoma City. It's actually the thirtieth anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing and then the thirty second anniversary of Waco. Lots to cover there, and we will also over the next few Sunday nights we will have classic audio regarding those events, so stay tuned for that. What else is on our schedule? This Thursday. We already have two interviews in the bag. Our number one, Doctor Circus joins us from Brazil. He has sold tens of thousands of books on Amazon, including The Baking Soda, How important it is and how it is life changing, Sodium by Carbonate. I think he sold over fifty thousand copies just on Amazon. There the health you know how it can just tremendously help your health. Say that five times fast with sodium by carbonate. He also talks AI and talks. He touches on a few things that doctor Calker mentioned last week as well, which I am still using and I'm a huge fan of right, it is just amazing stuff, the chlorine dioxide and again all those links are in the show notes with the interview we did with doctor Calker, including the Rumble video, It's about twelve minutes long. How he makes the ScDs. Our number two, our interview with Jack Moore and his website More to Consider dot com. He goes in depth for about an hour. He believes that Lee Harvey Oswald did kill Kennedy. However, he does also believe it's conspiracy and he was he did it for another entity, but he believes that Lee. Harvey Oswald was the trigger puller, you can tell. I think he wrote his thesis on it in college. He had mentioned So our number one doctor circus our number two Jack Moore this Thursday, I guess that's April tenth at noon Eastern time. And of course if you do miss the live show, as always, it goes out in the form of a podcast now next Tuesday night, which is April fifteenth, And we scheduled this podcast, this interview a long time ago. Fern and Audrey. They have a YouTube channel, and we are going to deep dive the mk Ultra program, this trauma based mind control. This is going to be a big time interview and I think you guys are going to love it. And then the following week, the twenty second, we will drop our episode on Oklahoma City and Waco. And I will also have a pretty extensive article in our substack as well. So again go subscribe to our substack. It's free, the fact onner on substack. I think that's all the housekeeping notes today. We kept it to three minutes and thirty seconds, not too shabby. Lots of exciting interviews coming up and I hope you are enjoying h slash. You know, we're at least pequing your interest and getting you to look into these events that are shaping our world. Right, So where do we start? I guess it all started today's interview. We're kind of talking about mercury. We're talking about vaccines a little bit today. And the reason we kind of diverted to this topic is because RFK Junior tweeted something out this weekend that just shocked many of his followers and uh X or Twitter as I still call it, was a buzz with his comments. This guy who you know, founded Children's Health Defense and you know for the last decade that has you know, behemanately defended number one, the right to say not to vaccines. Right, that's really what he's about, freedom of choice. Not necessarily shut down the vaccine industry, but he's all about freedom of choice exposing the dangers the toxins and vaccines. Well, I think the best way to start it out is I'm just going to read the article from my substack today and thank you to everyone who shared it. We should be surprised. RFK Junior admitted in January twenty twenty four to flying the Lada the Lolita Express Onto separate occasions, all the while claiming he never had a relationship with Jeffrey Epstein. Nothing to see here, I suppose. And then I have a picture of Jeffrey Epstein and I think his second wife at a table talking with Jeffrey Epstein. If you missed the news yesterday April sixth, RFK Junior posted a tweet regarding the death of eight year old Daisy Hildebrand, who reportedly died of measles and had no underlying medical issues. In the tweet, r Junior shocked to supporters by stating, quote, in early March, I'd deployed a CDC team to bolster local and state capacity for response across multiple Texas regions, supply pharmacies and Texas Run clinics with much needed MMR vaccines and other medicines and medical supplies. Work with local schools and health care facilities to support contact investigations, contact investigations. Here we go again, and to reach out to communities, including faith leaders. You know it's all over again. I'm telling you to answer any questions or respond to locations seeking healthcare. Since that time, the growth rate for new cases and hospitalizations have flattened, right, all because of the vaccine. Now here's the next sentence. Is what got everybody? And itzzy the most effective way to prevent the spread of measles is the MMR vaccine. And I'm telling you that took off and everyone was just in shock. Right. This made very little sense to his supporters, as one of the founding issues of the Children's Health Defense mission is to quote shed light on the often shadowy practices of powerful entities like big pharma, big tech, big chemical, big food, fostering greater transparency and accountability. Right. And while we certainly mourn the death of this little girl, in no way should this be politicized to scare parents into rushing their children off to the local cvs to get the MMR poison injected into their body. It only took a day or two for the mockingbird media to parrot the narrative first, as we saw with COVID, people who don't vaccinate their children are putting their children and others at risk, right, that is what they are parroting Ruters. Reuters dropped a story this morning about RFK Junior and the young girl who passed away from the measles. Now the very first bullet point of the story was quote Kennedy advocates for vaccine to protect against measles. Right, it's not a coincidence all this happened. Secondly, they made it extremely clear that quote the unvaccinated school aged child who had no underlying health conditions died on Thursday in the hospital from measles pulmonary failure. And again the mockingbird. And you know, all of these whether it's the media, whether it's pharmaceutical companies, they're all tied together through Black Rock and Vanguard. Now the Vanguard, you know, most of us believe it is Rockefellers, but it's also the Orsini family. The Orsini family is probably as close to the top of the food chain as you can get without hitting your head on the roof. Right. So again it's important all of these things are reported in a certain way to get the point across. The two big words then want people to remember is unvaccinated, right, that is the big one, and underlying she had no underlying health conditions. So what the article is subtly stating that is, if this year, if this little girl got her vaccine, if her ignorant parents would have just taken her down to the Sam's Club and got her vaccine. She would still be alive today. That is the depth of the planning that this evil agenda goes. Percent of the people who are completely tone deaf to the truth about vaccines are going to walk away with that very message, right, and it is fear porn. It is what they do best. Remember, they used the same tactics with COVID and the JAB with nine to eleven and the Patriot Act, and they will continue to do so. Remember, just a few decades ago, measles parties were away to get children exposed to the virus so they would have natural immunity the rest of their lives. Now I may have played this before I inserted this in the sub stack. Check out this clip from The Brady Bunch that aired December of nineteen sixty nine. FI Peter, what are you doing all from school?
Speaker 5: They sent me home measles. They see their measles are a strange case of red freckles.
Speaker 4: You have got a temperature, they told me one hundred and one point one. Never mind, Oh, are you sure it's the measles?
Speaker 5: Well, he certainly got all the symptoms. A slight temperature a lot of dots and a great big smile, A great big smile. No school for a few days.
Speaker 6: Ballo to my dotted son for me.
Speaker 4: Tell him I'll bring him some comic books and I'll see you later.
Speaker 5: Dear, Okay, honey, bye.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 5: This is a life, isn't it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if you have to get sick, you can't beat the measles.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 5: No medicine insider out like shots on me.
Speaker 1: Don't even mention shots.
Speaker 8: Yeah, measles, measles, meathos.
Speaker 1: Well, all the kids have now had the measles so high I had them years ago.
Speaker 5: Looks like the Brady's are finished with the measles. Oh man, you're not through yet. Let's don't tell me you're coming down with the measles. Oh I hope. So I need to think. I was just learning how to blush at my.
Speaker 4: Age, Alice, if you would have just got the vaccine, I'll tell you. But in nineteen sixty nine, this was par for the course, right, it was par for the course. And by the way, it should be noted that you won't find this episode on Hulu or Paramount. The MSN will tell you that it's due to broadcasting rights but we know why that this episode was pulled. Right, But it's on the internet forever. Right, It's on the internet, and the Internet is forever. But now you have Marxist social media accounts that are pushing the fear porn as well. Guy by the name of Brian Krasenstein tweeted the following yesterday, breaking a second unvaccinated child has died of measles in a Texas hospital. Get your effing kids vaccinated. Stop being stupid. That is Marxism, man, One person telling another person how to raise their children. You know what that is. That's the same thing that happened at WACOS. That's a big bite of cake to swallow. But that's exactly what That's what it is. By the way, krasent Stein is tight with notable freedom haters like Cory Booker, Eric Swowell, and Ianna Presley. All right, let's get back to RFK Junior and the Children's Health Defense. I urge you to visit the chd's website and research the about section. We are told that the reason the CCHD got ramped up was due to the quote Mercury Moms. Right, the moms fifteen years ago came forward to the public and exposed the problem with mercury not just in vaccines, but in the dentist office. When they take out fillings, they have a has met sop they have to follow. They are putting this hazardous material just inches from your brain and isn't underneath your tongue like one of the most soluble parts of your body, and they're just putting that right there. If you're not aware, there is a direct correlation between mercury and multiple sclerosis. So if this is the case, then why does Big Pharma include mercury in vaccines? Multidose flu vaccines and one type tetanus dipteria still contains the marisol. The marisol contains mercury. And if you want to know what mercury does to animals and humans, please I urge you take the time and read up on the mercury poisoning that occurred in a minimunt of Bay, Japan during the nineteen fifties and sixties. Also check out the book Quackery, A Brief History of the Worst Ways to Cure Everything, In case you didn't have enough books to read, there you go. Secondly, why does the dentel in you put mercury in our teeth, mirror inches from our brains. If you have silver fillings, chances are you probably have mercury in your mouth. Stacy Case, who you will hear from in a little bit, founder of the Mercury Mom website. Here's a little clipping from her story.
Speaker 6: Quote.
Speaker 4: In two thousand and eight, I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. All of my neurological symptoms started right after I had some thirty year old silver fillings removed and replaced with new ones because that's what insurance covered. So in many cases, your dental insurance will only cover the mercury fillings. Hmmm, I wonder why that is. Probably because that's what the Rockefellers want it to be, so they can put this poison in our mouths. Right, She says, I later learned that each filling is made of fifty percent mercury. What denists take out of your when denists take it out of your mouth, well, it's treated as hazardous material in the dentist office. Yet we continue to place more than one hundred million silver fillings and patient's mouths every single year in the United States. And check out our website. The link will be in the show notes and it's on the substack as well mercurymom dot com. Let's take a moment and research the side effects of the MMR vaccine. Now, remember we talked about this at nauseum during COVID. The numbers reported to vers usually only represent anywhere from one to ten percent of the actual cases, because only at one out of every some people say ten, some people say fifty, some people say one hundred, somewhere in between probably right, only a small percentage of these side effects or adverse reactions get reported to veres. If you look on the insert of a vaccine at the very very very box, and I mean the very bottom, report side effects to verse the very bottom. It's intentional. They put that there, just like you know the car dealerships when they advertise on the radio. There's certain things they have to say, whether it's interest rates, whatever, and the audio is like five time speed, same thing. As of March twenty eighth, I pulled this information to day from Verse. As of March twenty eighth, twenty twenty five, there have been over one hundred thousand adverse events reported due to the MMR vaccine. If only ten percent of the adverse events were reported. You're looking at one million adverse effects. Merk's MMR two accounted for seventy five percent of the adverse effects. And there's a pretty deep rabbit hole with Merk their history who runs it, But we'll get to that later. Actually, I think it's in my substack. I'm just going to keep reading. The Mark Group is one of the more profitable organizations in the world, with an annual revenue of over twenty billion dollars. And anybody can check this. But the largest institutional sharedholders of Merk, our Vanguard and Blackrock. Nothing to see here. Lastly, we should scrutinize the Children's Health Defense itself. Of course, it's a nonprofit that was founded by RFK Junior. What you may not know is that it was originally founded as the World Mercury Project. RFK Junior kind of took it over and changed the name Children's Health Defense, and I think by doing that, everything is done for a reason. And again I'm not saying that all the people involved with it aren't noble. I do think RFK Junior is part of the club and he has ulterior motives, but I think most of the people their care but to take the magnifying glass away from mercury was big deal. But again, it was originally founded as the World Mercury Project in two thousand and seven by a gentleman named Eric Gladen. He produced the documentary Trace Amounts, Autism, Mercury and the Hidden Truth, which you can actually find on the Internet archive for free. So Children's Health Defense is advocated for removing fluoride from water, vaccine awareness, and so much more so, why suddenly is the founder of Children's Health Defense advocating for a vaccine that has harmed so many people? So what I did was we pulled the latest nonprofit submission, the nine to ninety, which is from fiscal year twenty twenty three, and I put the link in the substack for everybody click and search for themselves. So if you look at the first item, it's the organization's mission quote. Organization's mission is to restore and protect the health of children by eliminating environmental exposures, holding responsible parties accountable, and establishing safeguards to prevent future harm of children's health. And again, that was over ten years ago. Not one individual was held accountable for the COVID jet. I look out my window almost every day. We're still getting chem sprayed. So what are we doing here with your millions of dollars? And now you have people in high places? So what are we doing? And let's talk about item number two. Right, there's never been a single arrests associated with any vaccine. Crimes against humanity were committed during Operation Warp Speed, and I can't say that enough. That shouldn't be taken lightly. Crimes against humanity were committed during Operation Warp Speed. They tried to normalize sudden adult death syndrome or SADS. You guys know, I've spent countless hours on this, so I'm not going to expand it any further. Let's look at the Let's look at the financial numbers. In twenty twenty three, hd amassed a total revenue of over sixteen million dollars, down six million dollars from the previous year. Curious enough, now, of that sixteen million dollars, ten million went to salaries alone. That is about what sixty percent. By the way, RFK Junior gets paid a cool three hundred and twenty six thousand dollars a year from the Children's Health Defense. Now they also do have to list their top contractors, and their top contractor was a lawyer by the name of Jed Rubinfeld, who, while in Yale became a member of the little known secret society known as Shabtai. Now, for those of you who don't know, Shabtai is a global Jewish leadership society based at Yale. Shabtai's exclusive membership boasts a diverse group of Yale students, alumni, current and former faculty. Time Magazine has referred to Shabtai as Yale's quote Modish club djoure and as the campus's secret society of a different stripe and listen. Compared to Scull and Bone's Manuscript Society, et cetera. This is a fairly new society society. Alumni have gone from the shabbit table to successful careers in academia, journalism, banking, law, and medicine right all the important ones. Others become politicians, like Senator Cory Booker, one of the group's founding members, and other Marxists. As of late, another non Jewish alumnus with political ambitions has made waves, a guy by the name of Vivic Ramaswamy. However you say his name, Ramaswami was Also, by the way, he also founded Reyvant Sciences, which is a biotech pharmaceutical company. Nothing to see here, and you guys know I've been covering NGOs and nonprofits for years now. We will never make progress until these organizations, including APEX, have all of their loopholes closed. Now, out of all the money that the Children's Health Defense receives, only about five hundred thousand dollars goes out in the form of grants. And as you know, as we've stated many times before, almost every single major nonprofit is like this. They'll pull at your heart strings and tell you how they're saving the world, all the while funneling the funds you've donated out of the goodness of your heart to evil people that only wish our demise. This is the reality that we live in. Marxist Albert Pike said quote, if they need a hero, we will provide them with one. And I can assure you Elon Trump RFK Junior, they all fall into this category. Keep your head on the swill. I'm going to take a quick break to have a little drink of water. In the meantime, I want to play two clips that have I don't know, taking the internet by storm if you will. Susanne Humphreys, who I guess, was recently on Joe Rogan talking about the silent villain in vaccines, so check this out. Mercury is a crazy one, though, haven't they known? That's poison forever?
Speaker 6: Like wasn't that quicksilver though?
Speaker 4: The same thing?
Speaker 6: Or no?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 9: It's a fascinating metal because it's liquid. It's a liquid metal, and a lot of people played with it when they were kids. I know, some of the smartest people I know talk about how they played with the mercury ball when they're little.
Speaker 4: Yikes.
Speaker 9: And it's in thermometers and obviously it works quite well. There's a use for mercury. But the reason that that it's put into the it was actually in the MMR vaccines and some of the flu vaccines, is because it's an antimicrobial. They'll kill everything, so maybe that was part of vax It will kill everything. We'll kill the microbes in a petri dish.
Speaker 4: Oh, it'll kill everything all right, including you. Here's part two of Suzanne Humphreys on what's really in your vaccine?
Speaker 9: This is one of the realities of vaccine manufacture which I want your audience to understand is that vaccines, while it might look like just a clear liquid, in order to make a vaccine, you have to have either a cow that you put ulcers on and scrape the puss off, or you can evolve it as it had evolved to maybe getting you know, some tumorous cells that came out of a cocker spaniel's kidney or monkey balls or or monkey kidneys, and you plate those cells out and then you inoculate it with what you want to grow to put in your vaccine later. But in order to keep those cells alive, you have to put animal blood on it. You have to put different nutrients on top of it. You have to put antibiotics, canamycin, you know, things like that related to the covid Here mercury, Okay, so in the end you can kill You can make sure when you have your final product that if you put a little bit of mercury in there, that it's less likely for any of the fungus or the spores, or the bacteria or the adventitious viruses that you didn't know about that were there before will be in your final product. Wonderful, So you have a product now that you can be not completely sure has any of these deadly microbes, but now has mercury, which the only place is it's actually okay to have on the planet. Mercury is in vaccines, your tooth or a toxic landfill. So if you were to drop a vaccine at a vaccine clinic onto the floor, the HASMAC guys would come in and you're not allowed to just pick it up if it's got If it's a mercury containing vaccine, has matt people have to come and take that away. Yet we're okay to take, you know, set a portion of that vile and inject it into you know, child, a three month old child.
Speaker 4: How does that work? This is one of the realities of it. How does that work? Indeed? And that is These are the ways you have to present it to people, Just short clips like this. I was on the What Is Truth podcast Saturday night as a guest, and I showed him. Lately, I've been making my own trifles.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: I have a Canva account like any other podcast, where content creator has right to make their little thumbnails. But I've been making thumbnails black and white, printing them out and just laying them around. I just did a bunch of the truth about the Oklahoma City bombing, and we've been passing those out as well, trying to wake people up right lessons more breadcrumbs, make them interested enough, make them curious enough to search for themselves. Next, I'd like to read doctor Hilly, who wrote back in September of twenty thirteen about this very subject. There are literally hundreds of studies proving the toxicity of thymerisol, which is ethyl mercury in vaccines. It has been well documented that ethyl mercury is not just as toxic as methyl mercury, which is found in fish, but it's actually more toxic. This is because a larger percentage thirty four percent of ethyl mercury will convert in the brain into ionic mercury, as opposed to seven percent with methyl mercury. So ionic mercury is the most toxic form of mercury and is also almost impossible to remove from the brain. Pregnant women are often told not to eat certain types of fish while pregnant because of the danger that methyl mercury can have on the developing fetus. Well, remember that ethyl mercury is five times as potent, right, But now these idiots are still encouraging infants, the elderly, and pregnant women to take the flu vaccine, which contain a full dose of thymerisol ethyl mercury proven to be more toxic than methyl mercury. On top of that, injecting mercury is far more hazardous than ingesting it orally, because injecting it bypasses all the body's natural defenses of getting rid of it. They were forced to take out the mercury from the school child vaccines the childhood vaccines pardon because the damage to children was becoming obvious. As we saw in the Simpson Wood documents released under the FOI Act. It was clear in those transcripts that they themselves found the results to be disturbing. Yet Big Pharma sponsored media then that had the audacity to tell the public that mercury was taken out of the vaccines on quote public speculation. So the good doctor breaks it down. He asked the big question, how are they getting away with it? He says, Step number one to allow big Pharma to do your government agency's favors, such as fun research and sponsor grants. Step number two, lobby politicians so that they will sign laws so that it makes it almost impossible to be held accountable or sued if they're found negligent, So you can get away with anything without being liable. And you know, again, if RFK Junior is all that, why isn't the nineteen eighty six National Vaccine Act being repealed? This is all theater. None of this is going to happen. They will gatekeep us, they will make you know, big announcements. Number one, how many big announcements has been made that has never been you know, been followed through with. That's what we want to see. By the way, two of George Bush's major sponsors, first campaign pharmaceutical industries and still to this day advertising the major medical journals and TV networks to the point where they're dependent on the millions of dollars you were given them, right. What happened about a week ago when RFK Junior said that they were going to try to get the TV commercials off the air? Still on the air, Ladies and gentlemen, it is April seventh, twenty twenty five. It is time for deeds, not words. Deeds not words. If I'm tired of hearing these things that I imagine you probably are too. I know a lot of people who have held on to Maga et cetera for a long time. Even they are getting road weary, and they are saying deeds not words. Okay, They will now do anything to protect you. Their media networks will back you up at any cost, because if the public finds out that the studies are rigged, these outlets will lose millions of dollars in funding. And we're talking about all of the major networks. Number four, fund all the major studies. Leave out or don't mention certain things so that you get your desired results right. You can even show that mercury is good for you. Anything that can potentially threaten revenue on your products, don't mention in your study. Number five, publish your study in the medical journal that you have made dependent on your sponsorship money. That's why all of your networks, all of you, especially the newspaper industry that is in critical condition, that is barely making ends meet with a skeleton crew. The only way most of these are still alive is because they are getting funding from Pfizer and merk and those type of companies. Do you think they are going to let one of their reporters to do an article on mercury thimerosol. Absolutely not. Golden rule number one in journalism, right, don't bite the hand that feeds you, and I'm talking about mockingbird media journalism, not true journalism. Right number six. Disregard the hundreds of studies showing the opposite to what your study is saying. Get the media not to mention these studies, or if they're mentioned, just deem them is not credible, just the way they did during COVID. Right. Only the studies published in the pharmaceutical sponsored medical journals can be deemed as credible. It's got to have that Rockefeller stamp of approval. Step number seven. Get so called respected authority figures, doctors, scientists, etc. On the big pharma payroll, go around lecturing the public on pharmaceutical funded studies. The big pharma sponsored media will give them all the attention they need, repeat, repeat, repeat, Step number eight. Fund websites and use the media to any other researchers, doctors, and scientists exposing the scam or showing science that proves opposite of quote quacks. Right that the gentleman you'll hear on the podcast Thursday at Noon, Doctor Circus. The one of the first words out of his mouth at the interview was you could offer me one billion dollars to come back to the United States, and I wouldn't accept it. Number one, He says he'd probably be arrested at the airport because he's a natural medicine guy. But he just again, he lived in the United States for I think half his life, the first thirty some years, and he's been in Brazil for thirty years. And he just as someone who worked hard to become a doctor and then soldityian in it. He chose to leave, and he was called a quack, just like so many other natural doctors. Right, you're a quack if you don't get that Rockefeller stamp of app of approval. And many brainwash believers of the pharmaceutical funded rhetoric will also pedal the same agenda for you. Number nine, and this is a big one we saw just a few years ago. Crush dissent anyone who is damaged by your products. Get the media to ignore them, give them no chance to tell their story on your networks. If they are allowed airtime, you make sure it's minimal, and then you immediately bring someone on to debunk it afterwards, and make sure that you always have the last word. And you go back and watch any one of these interview over the last five years on the mainstream media. That's how it goes, right, even if they gave that person airtime, they would make them look bad, they would debunk them. Lastly, Step ten, quickly fabricate more studies proving that your products don't cause damage to anyone. Repeat the strategy of discrediting studies that show otherwise. Continue to deem it any independent study as not credible. That's the ten easy steps, you know, to how they get away with it. And he's spot on with this. That's exactly what they do. And you know, you take the time to look what's really in vaccines, everything from mercury, what we're talking about today, msg from aldehyde, aluminum. It should be shocking, it should make people appalled. But that's not just what happens. Right. We're brainwashed and if it comes out of the television, well it must be true. Let's talk a little bit about Stacy Case, the aforementioned Stacy Case who runs the Mercury Mom website and her article the Connection between MS and Mercury. My name is Stacy Case. I'm a mom, a wife, a believer, a journalist, and a fighter. In two thousand and eight, I was diagnosed with multiple schools. All of my neurological symptoms started right after I had some thirty year old silver fillings removed and replaced with more silver fillings, because again that's what insurance covered. And again those fillings are made of fifty percent mercury. When Dennis take it out of your mouth, it's treated as hasmat as we said. She also says that we continue to place more than one hundred million silver fillings in patient's mouths every single year in the United States. God has shown me through prayer that multiple sclerosis and many other autoimmune diseases have triggers, and those triggers, in many cases, can be eliminated, opening up the path for remission. I feel so fortunate that I'm able to share what I've learned by experimenting on my own body through God's guiding hand. It's only because of God that I was able to take this path, learn what I've learned, and now share it with anyone who was open to hearing it. And I know I will go to my grave fighting this fight against silver mercury filled amalgam fillings. Which are responsible for so many chronic diseases in this country. If my story can help just one person, then it's been worth it. As a journalist, I've been documenting my journey through investigative stories that were broadcast on Fox Television in Nashville, Tennessee. I invite you to watch my testimony that I gave to the FDA in twenty eleven to better understand what I and countless others are facing. Be vigilant, be well stacy. So I'm going to take the six minutes and we are going to play her testimony to the FDA, and here we go. Good morning.
Speaker 6: I'm Jeff Sharan.
Speaker 10: I'm the director of FDA Center for Devices and Radiological Health.
Speaker 8: My question is, how is it possible for the FDA to approve a time release mercury implant that is by far the predominant source of an individual's exposure to mercury. I practiced employee protected mercury free dentistry for thirty years. In that time, I've seen hundreds of people's lives dramatically improved once these mercury leaking implants were safely removed. I've seen infertile women make a whole family, chronic high blood pressure, return to normal, and multiple roses victims totally recover. In fact, it's just such a remarkable recovery that started me on this odyssey of trying to get the regulatory agencies of the US government to fulfill their sworn obligation to us, the people.
Speaker 6: I'd like you to meet.
Speaker 8: Another recovered MS victim, Stacy Case, who should not have been poisoned by her feelings except for the dereliction of duty in Washington, d C. Stacy, tell them your story.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Doctor Kennedy.
Speaker 1: My name is Stacy Case. I'm a television journalist. Twenty years I anchor the evening newscast in Nashville, working on consumer and investigative reports. Prior to joining Fox, I worked as CBS News as a national correspondent. I have spent two decades helping right wrong, shining a light on injustice, searching for the truth. I've covered the White House, Congress, the United Nations, and yes, FDA regulatory hearings, always with impartiality. But today I stand before you not as an impartial journalist, but as an injured consumer. Nearly four years ago, I let a dentist talk me into having four thirty year old silver mercury fillings replaced because he said they were cracked your agency at the time, though the FDA had done nothing to warn me, an educated professional that this was a health hazard. This is a great injustice. I had four removed and replaced with four new, shiny mercury fillings because that's what insurance covers. Within a few days, I had this heavy metal taste in my mouth. I kept chewing gum to try to make it go away. As you know from watching Doctor Kennedy's smoking teeth video, that emits more mercury vapor, which is neurotoxic. So within a few weeks I developed deep, painful headaches. Within a few months, I was experiencing a myriad of neurological symptoms, the sensation of cold water running down my head, pinpricks up and down my arms, having trouble with word recall, cognitive symptoms, which by the way, is a real problem in my profession. Within four months, blurred vision in one eye, tonight is ringing in the ear. Seven months after that dental work, I got out of bed one morning July seventh, two thousand and eight, and could not walk. My husband took me to the doctor, who this time said, missus case, you either have MS or brain tumor. The MS diagnosis came within just a few days. My children were two and three at the time. My immediate concern was will I be caring for them or will it be the other way around. I now know that I and million of other Americans are genetically predisposed to autoimmune disease, and these mercury fillings are the trigger in many cases. As I'm in the trenches with this disease, though, the FDA in two thousand and nine ruled amalgam safe for everyone, once again a missed opportunity. Thankfully, my journalistic instincts kicked in. I spent weeks on the phone and online researching MS and its triggers. I read several dozen scientific studies. One such study, nineteen ninety University of Denmark, proved monkeys with mercury dental fillings stored it in their spinal ganglia, pituitary gland, and many other organs. This stuff seeps into the body from the day it is implanted. Then one day you reach the tipping point like I did, and disease sets in. In my research, I've uncovered plenty of people who've been miraculously cured of MS, all of whom had something interesting in common. They once had these mercury fillings too. So I decided, after thought and prayer, to make myself the lab rat. What did I have to lose? I had my feelings removed using the IAONT guidelines, the only safe method. Within a week, wouldn't you know it, I was fifty percent better, My body was calming down. I then began ivkeylation, along with a myriad of vitamins, supplements, minerals, acupuncture, and an anti inflammatory diet which is very boring to eat. And by my first year check up with my neurologists, I was in remission from MS and have been ever since, and am on no MS medications because my neurologist says they aren't necessary. I'm doing too well. I have spent thirty five thousand dollars out of pocket on this elective dental work and these alternative therapies that I've just described. You to rebuild my body and write this wrong. Thank you for convening a scientific panel to reconsider the safety of amalcalm. Your handpicked scientists in two thousand and six and twenty ten have made you keenly aware of the health read and the disease causation. Please do not ignore them or injured consumers like me any longer. You really want to help this country get healthcare costs under control. Ban amalgam. You really want to see a cure for many autoimmune diseases. Ban amalgam. You really want to ensure American moms like me can play chase with their children in the yard. Ban amalgam. After two decades in the news business, I know the truth, and the truth is silver mercury fillings are causing disease, and they are making people sick, keeping them sick. So help me, God, use your power and position for good. Doctor Sharon leave a legacy. Please right this wrong. My website is wwwmercurymom dot com.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: And there you go. Pretty powerful speech. In line with this, the MMR and MRK, I think many of you are aware that many years ago Stephen Crawling and Joan lookoskily how the name is said former merk virologists blew the whistle by filing a action lawsuit US versus Merking Company in twenty ten. The scientists alleged that the efficacy tests for the measles, mumps and Repela vaccine. The one again, out of all the adverse reactions on VARs, seventy five of that one hundred percent was related to Merks MMR. So Merk's MMR vaccine again is responsible for seventy five percent of the adverse reactions. But it's also probably the most popular because I think it's if I'm not mistaken, it's one of the cheapest and that's where everybody goes for. But nevertheless, again the big thing here is these whistleblowers, Stephen Crawling and Joan Wilkowski. They alleged that the efficacy tests for the MMR vaccine were faked. We're faked. And again, these people report to shareholders, and I'm talking about these companies, whether it's Merk or Pfizer, they have a responsibility to make money. And that is a big problem. When the health I called the sick care industry, but the healthcare industry and pharmaceuticals, when it becomes a business model, they will do whatever it takes to turn a profit, even if it means, unfortunately, destroying our health. That's just a fact. The document was unsealed in June of twenty twelve. This was a major federal case alleging fraud and vaccine testing. It encapsulated how medical research can be manipulated to achieve desired results and why it may be wise to question the integrity and the validity of quote science based medicine. Suit charges that Mirk knew it's MMR vaccine was less effective than the purported ninety five percent level, and it alleges is that senior management was fully aware and also oversaw testing that concealed the actual effectiveness. According to the lawsuit, Murk began a sham testing program in the late nineteen nineties. Imagine then, to hide the declining efficacy of the vaccine. The objective of the fraudulent trials was to report efficacy of ninety five percent or higher, regardless of the vaccine's true efficacy. According to Crawling and Wolkowski's complaint, they were threatened with prison time if they alerted the FDA that the fraud was being committed. And again go back to Children's Health Defense, what is their big thing that they claim accountability? Where's the accountability for these two whistleblowers. They were browbeat, they were threatened with losing their freedom if they alerted the FDA. January thirty first, twenty sixteen, the court ordered that discovery, the process of gathering evidence, must be completed by March first, twenty seventeen. The court also ordered that expert discovery needs to be completed by October thirty first, twenty seventeen. The Plaine is charged that Mirk defrauded the United States for more than a decade by faking a vaccine efficacy rate of ninety five percent, even though the real rate was significantly lower. Quote. As the single largest purchaser of childhood vaccines, accounting for more than fifty percent of all vaccine purchasers, the United States is by far the largest financial victim of Merk's fraud. Do you see how that works? Did you guys catch? Did that process in your brain the same way it processed mine? The United States is by far the largest purchaser of vaccines. Almost every single person sitting in Congress gets money from big pharma. How do people not see this and are still willing without even asking what's in it? Just rolled to sleep and take that it's it's well, it's it's September October. I got to get that jab right. But the ultimate victim here are the millions of children who every year are being injected with MMR vaccine that is not providing them with the adequate level of protection against mumps. It goes on to say how the failure in Merks vaccine has allowed this disease to linger, with significant outbreaks continuing to occur. Now again, I would choose personally not to get a vaccine at all versus you know, these people came from the angle that Hey Murk is saying that this is ninety five percent you know success rate. It was much lower. So there it was a false bill of sales and based on that number they were selling. You know, they were selling millions of vials of vaccines, making huge amounts of money. And this is just one example, one example of how the medical industry gets over on people. Right. And by the way, Suzanne Humphreys, who you heard there on the Joe Rogan program, has a lot of outstanding articles, including one entitled they want you to hear, they don't want you to hear the other side, And I'll put that in the show notes. There's also a video there as well, and she has years Doctor Humphries years of experience and both seeing and treating illnesses that has resulted from vaccine damage. And one I don't know if it gets talked about enough, but one of the major side effects from vaccine damage is kidney failure. And again, hearing her on Rogan was pretty incredible because the mainstream media only presents one side of vaccine safety. Now she was she traveled through Europe and she had gotten on some major, kind of major platforms there that this video that I will include in the show notes, please take the time to listen to it, and it talks about the interview. Asked doctor Humphries if she thought vaccines were working and keeping population helping keeping sorry populations healthy, and her reply was quite revealing. Quote, you have to define working first. Some people consider working to mean that you suppress a disease and a population. Some vaccines do work by that definition, But no vaccine increases the health of a population. Because vaccines do not increase the health of a human. There is nothing in a vaccine that our bodies actually require. There are no nutritive effects of a vaccine, So no, I don't believe that they create health in a population. I believe there are always better ways to deal with diseases in a population than vaccinating anyone. And I will tell you before I go to this closing audio. I uh, you know, you guys know we homeschool. But I went to our the state of Delaware and what vaccines are required in Delaware And I'm reading this verbatim. In Delaware, student entering school systems must provide proof of specific vaccinations including d TAP, DPT, polio, measles, MOMPS, Rebella, hepatitis B, and vericella with specific dose requirements based on age and grade. And they do list it by age and grade. Also, an adolescent booster dose of t DAP where other approved vaccine is required for you to enter into high school. Meninja Cockle, one dose is required for seventh graders, two doses for seniors. Tuberculosis students must have a physical examination done within the past two years. So again this was another reason why the federal government got in bed with the Department of Education. I think. On my radio show three weeks ago, we talked about the Amish family in New York or the Amish community in New York in Amish school and New York said, you get those children vaccinated, or you will face a ten thousand dollars fine for every single day they're not vaccinated. Please check out doctor Humphrey's work. I want to play this last little bit of audio. I think his name is Bob's a Jack and he was a doctor who once believed one vaccines, pushed vaccines. Then he got to a point where he started questioning it. He did vaccine, vaccinated his children, but he still pushed it at work. And then eventually, eventually that the clarity, you know, befell him, and you'll hear in the audio that he is giving up basically a lot of money not to push these vaccines. It's a pretty powerful testimony. And he is the one percent, I believe of doctors who actually listen to their conscious and put their moral compass ahead of their wallet. Again, doctor Bob Zajak, So are we all good?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 7: Okay, So it's very exciting to see you gonna. Does everybody remember who this man is, yes saying yes, yes, yes, And look you can verify. Heart's already coming in nice green and peachy hearts, few purple pink ones, but they're coming in especially for you, Yes, dor Bob, it is now Okay, Well tell us.
Speaker 10: Everybody your name, everybody, my name is doctor Bob Zajack and my board certified pediatrician. And if it's scary, like to tell you a little bit about myself. I have eight kids, I have fifteen years of training and what I'm about to talk to you about. My background is in child development, a four year degree. I was getting my PhD in special education four years before I surprised my wife with my desire to become a medical doctor. That added seven more years, and then just for fund I have a two year degree in master's in Business administration, so seventeen years and happy to share some of that experience with you and my personal journey as it relates to vaccines and injuries with children.
Speaker 7: You are seriously qualified.
Speaker 10: I've been reading about this a lot. As you know, medical doctors don't have a lot of training in vaccines. We don't have a lot of training and anything in detail unless you become a specialist. I've been reading about vaccines since two thousand and nine, about an hour a day. I started reading about vaccines when I saw my patients getting hurt, and that was really hard for me. I didn't want to believe it. In two thousand and three, you all, literally every would have hated me. Biggest jerk of a jerk doctor you ever would have met two thousand and three, biggest ego of any doctor I think that was ever created. And when I walked into my community, I told everybody, how blessed you are.
Speaker 6: That I'm here now.
Speaker 10: And in the next two years, I noticed that there was a separation in my patient population. There are patients that we're seeing the local practor that were healthier than my other patients, and they were doing some other things for their health other than just using medication for whatever condition they might have. They also had a lower vaccine uptake and they were healthy, and that was really hard for me to recognize my partially or un vaccined patients, and none of us liked them, quite honestly, back back then, they were going against their medical doctor's.
Speaker 6: Advice, and with the ego that I had, that was really hard to swallow.
Speaker 10: Took me a couple of years to start reading about vaccines, and the moment I started reading research about vaccines changed my life forever. I didn't know anything beyond the vaccine information statements, where we find out that vaccines are perfectly safe you'll become immortal if you vaccinate, and if you don't tell, the babies in the world will die. And that's what the CDC wants us to believe. And I understand why they say what they say. When I started reading vaccine inserts, I was blown away at what had been studied or not studied, at the numbers.
Speaker 6: Of kids that were studied.
Speaker 10: A study of two thousand kids, and then we start vaccinating four to eight to twelve million kids to see what happens. And it changed my life when I saw vaccines having a higher injury right than what we expected. We had a brand new vaccine that would come out and we'd start vaccining kids, and instead of a one in a million reaction, we were seeing kids, you know, one in one hundred being hospitalized or having create special rules that if you received a vaccine you had to lay on the table for twenty minutes because you might pass out as you were leaving our clinic.
Speaker 6: Really hard for me.
Speaker 10: I am embarrassed to admit that I was still a vaccine bully, that in my practice we needed certain vaccine rates and you couldn't question my authority. But then I started to make personal decisions for my own children, where we wouldn't give my kids any knew vaccine that had just been released, A silly rule at the time for what I know now, but I was never going to test vaccines on my kids again. And in two thousand seven or eight, I forget. I experienced my first regression to autism with one of my patients. Now you've all heard the same story that they were born with autism and the doctor just didn't know that they had autism, And it's really hard to pick no, that's not true. My backgrounds in child development, I was working with kids with special needs. I had a perfectly normal child in my practice until they received his twelve month vaccines.
Speaker 6: When I walked into the room at.
Speaker 10: A seventeen month visit, I literally saw a child I'd never met before. I thought I walked into the wrong room. I stepped out to look to make sure I was in the right rooms. I did not recognize as child. He had regressed into autism. One of the status cases that I ever seen, and hard to admit that I struggled with recognizing that that really happened to my patient. I still know the child today, I'm working with him. He's doing well, but it opened up my eyes. That's when I started reading about vaccines. A few years later, we had a patient die after his shots. They called it a SID step at two in the afternoon, a few hours after his vaccines. Remember the discussion, and I don't want to violating confidentiality, so I'm going to be very careful the words that I use. The coroner asked the er doctor do you think this was related to the vaccines that the child had earlier today? And the doctor said, well, no, it wouldnt have been the vaccines, implying, of course that vaccines are perfectly safe. So it was marked as a sid's death and everybody moved on. My family has peace.
Speaker 6: It was SIDS.
Speaker 10: It was unavoidable. It was just a random, bad event. But that's when I started reading about vaccines. That led to a transition and who I am today. I also want to humble myself before you. I read about an hour a day about vaccines, and I work with moms in my practice that read ten hours a day. They know more than I do, and that's amazing. And to all the medical doctors who are watching this, I'm sure they know more than you do. There are a handful of doctors in our country that know as much as these moms do, because once your child was injured by vaccines, you'll never stop researching it. I have all the stories in the world to share about patients in my practice, children who've been injured by vaccines and stop vaccinating and working to recover many, many, many healthy kids who have never had a vaccine, and some kids are partially vaccinated.
Speaker 6: And doing this for fifteen years. Now.
Speaker 10: I'll share with you that the vaccinated kids are the sickest, the partially vaccinated kids are not as sick, and the unvaccined kids are the healthiest. Now, of course, bad things happen to kids. There are kids who are unvaccinated that still die. Their kidsho are unvaccined still get leukemia and asthma analogies and ezma regress to autism, have developmental delays, everything in between. But the disease rates and the illness rates are highest in the vaccinated children. I am a faith based person. I want to share that with you that I'm really stressed about. End times for me when I have to answer to what I'm doing with kids. Did I do my job by vaccinating or supporting unvaccinated kids. I'm gonna have to answer that, because for what I've read, it's very hard to have peace with vaccinating children on the regular schedule. But let me share with you how I have peace, if that's okay with you. When children are vaccinated in our practice, they need a doctor who will recognized vaccine injury. And they're going to be vaccinated anyway, so I will watch them, and I will watch with the injury, and then we'll have that discussion. And if children are vaccinated, they need a doctor who's been reading about vaccine influence diseases. I don't say preventable, I say influenced. They need a doctor who knows what this looks like and knows how to treat the illness itself and everywhere in between. In my heart, families need informed consent. I'm part of a group called Physicians for Informed Consent. We believe that it's very important that families understand that for any medical procedure, there's a risk or there's a benefit, and with that risk of the benefit, we need to have a discussion. And you do not have informed consent When you read the Vaccine Information Statement, then you certainly don't have informed consent. Once you get the vaccines, and your nurse gives you the statement. After the fact, you have informed consent, when you have an open, honest discussion with somebody who's actually trained.
Speaker 6: They have the discussion with you.
Speaker 10: Then the family gets to make the decision, and after we chat or after they chat with any one of our partners across the country, they choose to vaccinate, We're gonna love them, We're gonna pray for them.
Speaker 6: We're gonna hope that it goes okay.
Speaker 10: They choose not to vaccinate, we're gonna love them, We're gonna pray for them, We're gonna hope that goes okay. But at the end of the day, they had true informed consent. I would love nothing more to have safe vaccines. I think that would be amazing if we had to say vaccines, or even if we had accountability for vaccine injuries. There are three things that I need before I'm gonna jump on the pro vaccine bandwagon. Number one, we need to have accountability to the vaccine injury vaccine for the vaccine industry. For vaccine injuries, right, you need to be able to sue somebody if they hurt your kid. As the only industry in our country where you have no option for litigation if somebody's hurt, because correlation doesn't mean causation.
Speaker 6: Got to be hidding me right.
Speaker 10: Like a kid falls over and they get a bloody nose, Yeah, they fail, They hit their nose and their nose is bleeding.
Speaker 6: That was not correlation. We saw what happened. They got hurt.
Speaker 10: Vaccine injuries happen, whether it's immediately or years afterwards.
Speaker 6: We need to be able to hold people look on all. That's going to drive safety.
Speaker 10: Now that's not my medical training or my pediatrics training, that's my master's in business training. You have to hold markets accountable for injury. That's how you have safety. That's why we have safe products in our country as best we can, because you actually get to hold them accountable and sue them when they're not protecting our children. The second thing is we need to study vaccinated versus unvaccinated kids. We have plenty of people who would volunteer for that study that are vaccinated to plenty of people who are unvaccinated.
Speaker 6: We need to study that.
Speaker 10: We need to have placible, controlled studies so we can see what happens if I inject you with nothing compared to vaccines and have that upfront, not after the fact. Who we're trying to figure out what happened to our children. Once we have those things, including long term outcome studies, right because some of the stuff happens years, not moments afterwards. Once you have those, I promise you'll be in the forefront vaccinating children in our country once we have full informed consent for the providers as well. Until that point, we have to have a discussion. If that makes me a bad doctor, call me a bad doctor. We need to save and support our children and our parents' rights to decide what they're going to inject.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, did you have any questions?
Speaker 7: Oh, I'm just mesmized that you'll get People love you getting so much stuff. Okay, just remind people they recognize some of them, so I can recognize them, and now you tell them why they recognize you.
Speaker 6: What happened a year ago?
Speaker 10: I showed up to our Minnesota capital to support my friends and professionals and parents who were there to testify about the risks of vaccines and to support parent choice for vaccines. I do not support mandated vaccines. Parents have to have a choice and as I was sitting.
Speaker 6: In the back.
Speaker 10: They're supporting and praying for my friends and families. I felt compelled to get up and get my own testimony, And boy did I just go NonStop for thirty forty minutes, just speaking the truth and love to everybody who had listened to me. And some people love that about me. Some people hated that about me. But I feel like what I said was defensible. I feel like it's evidence based, and I'm proud of what I said.
Speaker 6: And I'm proud of what I'm saying today.
Speaker 10: Even though percent of year is going to love this and five percent are going to hate it, just lead my way.
Speaker 6: I can't thought of it.
Speaker 7: Oh absolutely, I can't see any hates. So one of the famous lines that you came out with was the amount of money that you do not make because you choose you. You don't choose money over life. Correct and you and it was quoted around that it was seven hundred thousands correct.
Speaker 6: Where did that figure come with?
Speaker 7: That's is that for your whole practice or is that just for you as a pediatrician.
Speaker 10: At the time, that was for me as a pediatrician with my patient volumes. When we calculated the profit margin. But you know that there's a profit for vaccines, correct, There's a profit margin for each vaccine. And so, as a business owner, again business degree, pediatricians owned business degrees, I calculated the profit of each vaccine that I give and the profit of each vaccine that families chose not to receive on that day. Seven hundred thousand dollars is my lost profit because I don't make everydy vaccinate in our clinic. That number has gone up with the number of providers that we have. That number has dramatically increased because we cannot get a favorable contract with our insurance companies because we don't have a high enough vaccine rate. We're now up to about one point seven million dollars that our clinic does not make every year lost profit because we aren't playing by the vaccine rules.
Speaker 6: And I love my wife with my heart, my soul.
Speaker 10: She frequently asked me how important is this vaccine issue to you, because I think she would really like that one point seven million dollars.
Speaker 6: We barely pay our bills each week.
Speaker 10: Each month in the clinic. It's that important, and it is what it is. So we're going to keep going as long as we can. Survive as a clinic. Each month it's it's hit or miss, and those are the rules that we have to play by. But the kids are more important than the money.
Speaker 7: Wow, I mean literally Wow. How why are there not more pedi attricians coming out? Surely there are other ped atricians that even at least have faith and realize I have to do the right thing. Surely there's so much money that the bullying, the level of bullying that we were called as we go around the world, it's horrific.
Speaker 5: FM pediatricians.
Speaker 10: I believe that pediatricians don't necessarily understand all the issues involved, and I say that without judgment. If you don't know, it's hard to be held accountable. For sure, Pediatricians who don't own their own clinics don't understand the financial ramifications of a lower vaccine right. Physicians, including a provider at one of my previous practices, realized that if you have to talk about vaccines, you lose money. If you give the vaccines and it didn't take you any time to talk about it, you optimize your profit for you personally as a provider, but also for the organization. If you spend ten or fifteen minutes talking about a vaccine, and a family chooses not to vaccinate after they have informed consent, you lose fifteen minutes of your productivity for the day, and you certainly don't make a profit for the vaccine. So when physicians haven't read about vaccines, I understand it. Right, We're busy, and we hope that we can just put some of these things at eddies. Right, if you have asthma, you need in ahalar. You know, if you have exima, you need a steroid. Let's just use the protocol, Let's use the algorithm, Let's provide care that we learned. Then I don't judge that at all vaccines are different because we're making a recommendation suggesting that they're perfectly safe and they're not, and we're hurting kids, but we won't know it or admit it unless we read. My hope is that physicians, under the pressure of parents will stop and actually read about it.
Speaker 6: They'll read some great books that are out there. They'll actually go to peer reviewed.
Speaker 10: Research and study the vaccine ingredients as opposed to what the pharmaceutic representative hadn't you when they're selling you the vaccine, Well.
Speaker 7: So you know, I hate to say this, it sounds kind of mean, but it is true. I feel that they pediatricians, and please, it's just from what I've heard going well, they are pharm.
Speaker 5: Of cells apps.
Speaker 7: Because you're you're prescribing Inhaleo's antibiotics, drugs, drugs, strugs. When does any pediatrician ever say, you know what you need to go home? You need to have some vitamin C, you need to drink plenty of fluids, just like the doctors used to do in my day.
Speaker 6: That was what they did.
Speaker 7: And all we hear from the parents is oh, give them time, no tale on and take a course of antibiotics. Walue about it, and HiT's an antidepressant for you, ma'am.
Speaker 6: So we'll hear it.
Speaker 10: It's what we learn in medical school, and we're medical doctors and we're infallible. When we received our medical degree, we inherited the wealth of the knowledge of the universe, and at that moment we knew more than anybody. And it's very scary to think that that isn't true. Now, not every doctor feels that way, but I would hazard I guess many many do in my interactions and my experiences, and so if we step back and we realize that not everything needs a medicine or surgery, that maybe our bodies are designed pretty perfectly and we can step back and let our bodies heal, or we can look at other options such as time, or hugs and kisses, or maybe.
Speaker 6: A warm bath and move beyond that. I think that many.
Speaker 10: Physicians will be surprised that they don't need the medicine. And on a business side, you can make almost as much money, which.
Speaker 6: Is pretty cool too. What you mean in the PSU if you.
Speaker 10: Don't prescribe a medicine or if you yeah, you make a little bit more money for prescribe a medicine, but ultimately s about providing care, and so we can just step back and humble ourselves and serve patients in our countries.
Speaker 7: So let me get this straight. You are supersonic qualified doctor. You also have business qualifications as well, so you're just pretty all around brain box. You thought vaccines were great because that's what you're taught. You then woke up and realized it's not suited the right thing, which means you lose out on lots of money. You have eight children, so you know someone who doesn't have maybe the faith or whatever is it does it for you would have thought I need to pay for these eight children.
Speaker 5: I've got three and I can.
Speaker 7: Barely feed them, so I can't imagine eight. So you, I'm seriously thank you because you have sacrificed much and your family is sacrificed so much. But I think the Big Guy says, going to be really proud of you. Ultimately, if every doctor was like you, we would not have the problem that we live in today. So on behalf of all the parents. You are getting so much love, it's unreal. And these people are going to share and share and share. And when no doubt that you get the usual online trolls, just give us a call and our people will have your back because that's what we do.
Speaker 6: Thank you for you what you're doing in our country to save our children.
Speaker 7: We'll save the babies, all right, loads of love.
Speaker 5: You've got to watch this back, you'll not believe it.
Speaker 4: And there you go. Doctor Bob's ajaca. It's interesting to hear his perspective and his journey, and it's important we keep talking about this because the more public awareness we get, the more pressure it puts on the hierarchy to change the way they run things, and as I mentioned, even to get your children into school, these mandatory jabs can have some serious effects. And also Doctor Suzanne Humphries and that lecture she did over a decade ago, she really spoke at lengths about how she started her whole questioning the safety of vaccines. But the other thing that she really spent time and touched on was how governments and doctors and those you know who we look to persuade people to vaccinate. And you know, it was powerful about how she said it. You know, this vaccine doesn't make people healthier, it just doesn't. And it's interesting just you know that Brady Bunch clip we played fifty five years ago, how much different things have changed? Fifty five years ago? Wasn't that long ago? I want to keep saying that because I'm fifty five. I think I was five months old when that aired. So there you go. By the way, I find that clip and it's I know it's public domain, so I can I can play it. I'll throw it on maybe tomorrow night as a bonus audios. Doctor Suzanne Humphreys lecture on vaccines and healthcare. I know it's a multiple part program, but she caught a lot of traction when she at Rogan, but she's been She's been talking about this for a long long time. Hey, listen, thank you all for your continued support. I hope you continue to have a great week. God bless you all. Share the knowledge. Hit me up the fact hunter at mail dot com, check out the substack the fact Hunter, and uh again, God bless you all have a great week. We'll see you at Thursday at noon Eastern time. Until then, keep your head on a swivel. And until the next time, my friends, we will see.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: I know it's been struggle.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 11: You've had me.
Speaker 6: Fee the time.
Speaker 2: Hell, don't by all the way? Yeah, I know you feeling more. You smile, ain't the same. I saw you wall go from You feel like you've.
Speaker 6: Lost your way. Don't give up. No, don't give it. And now this home.
Speaker 2: Don't let call the primise.
Speaker 4: It ain't done yet. He's gone up, laden, Why ups away?
Speaker 7: Down?
Speaker 6: Got up?
Speaker 5: Let me come?
Speaker 3: Why afraid?
Speaker 4: Got up?
Speaker 3: And it came.
Speaker 12: I can see the straight beside you. Child's are putting up five. Oh, you're stronger than a thing. C Yeah, you're gonna be all right.
Speaker 11: You're accepting a dead folio. Beautiful, you're shoving bride. Yeah, you're living, breathing, move you can hold your head a pie.
Speaker 6: Don't give up, No, don't give in. Never loves home.
Speaker 11: Don't let gone on the primise, it ain't done.
Speaker 3: Yet's God, I let WA's some way down the God of Merica. Don't give up, No, don't give in you never love home, don't let go on the primis.
Speaker 6: It ain't good life.
Speaker 2: It's worth the man?
Speaker 4: What's a way down?
Speaker 5: The god may call?
Speaker 6: Whys a pray down?
Speaker 4: The god s, oh yeah, what's a bray down?
Speaker 9: The god baby call?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you got call. Don't give up, no, don't give in. Never so do they go off? The prim sn in and dumb yas got up playing watch dog kind of eve cos. Don't give no dog giving whatever?
Speaker 6: It's home.
Speaker 12: Don't they go out?
Speaker 5: The crimes?
Speaker 6: It ain't done?
Speaker 12: Others worth living in?
Speaker 13: What's and the God of NICs all the God of needles? Why the God of a.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network. Just the facts, ma'am m