Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question? Why you don't ever play with my nipples? I got nipples too. It's my turn to get tied up knocking headcuts though I got PTSD. Welcome the hardest soft where men speak. So hopefully somebody will understand when you say freaky? What's what's freaky?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What do you mean by freaky? If I do this, you're not gonna tell your friends? Right? Or for women?
Speaker 3: Vibrator was it was like or something.
Speaker 4: It was just like a fruit or.
Speaker 1: A vegetable, and is it dries it out.
Speaker 5: And put angry bees in there? I mean they are mad. These bees is hungry.
Speaker 3: They want to get out this thing.
Speaker 5: And then she just puts this big old thing there.
Speaker 3: And they're just going crazy.
Speaker 5: And I was like, if you are a.
Speaker 3: Woman who creates the first vibrator out of and you're not scared.
Speaker 4: One one, it's gonna come out.
Speaker 2: And that tells me though, that men didn't know what they was doing, bad Danny, that.
Speaker 3: She had to figure out how to please, She had.
Speaker 1: To figure all this power listen hold on first.
Speaker 5: I wanted to know that, huh, I said, And we're.
Speaker 1: Here, yeah, but how horny do y'all be. I know y'all talked about us.
Speaker 5: This is ancient.
Speaker 3: Don't put me your dad. Yeah, nothing to do with no bees. I'm allergic blow up and die if.
Speaker 1: You put a bee. You don't want to think anybody it's stung by being in the vagina.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, it's gonna blow up.
Speaker 3: Going out this show.
Speaker 1: But who's like, who does that? How horney y'all got to be to put a bunch of bees.
Speaker 3: It's like the hot dogs and the ones when they when they freeze the hot dogs and put the hot was in the Huh, you ain't never.
Speaker 5: Heard that word?
Speaker 1: You did what?
Speaker 3: I didn't do that did what? That's what they have done. They put hot dogs or sausages and freezer freezer and no, you know what, No, you ain't never heard that.
Speaker 1: Just what is it? Why did it need to be cold?
Speaker 3: But that's that's a that's a thing, right, the temperature. See you said I could see that. That means you put your glass do door in the freezer, don't you?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: I don't. Why not? I don't have a glass deal dough, I have a plastic one.
Speaker 3: You gotta get a glass one.
Speaker 1: No, No, we were talking in the discord. M and the ladies were saying, the difference between the strap and the man is the warmth. Yes, that you can feel the warmth of the man through his penis.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 1: So why would you need a cold one? Why would you specifically? Why am I put it in the microwave?
Speaker 3: Because that's the temperature. Some people like temperature play where they don't want it?
Speaker 1: Who wants cold, Dick? I don't want no cold?
Speaker 3: I mean if they if they, you know, people are we like you know what's that? I can't remember? But they like the body.
Speaker 5: Bodies.
Speaker 3: I want to say it wrong, I don't say.
Speaker 1: I don't really think that's about it being cold. I think that's just about you being But.
Speaker 3: There is that's a temperature. One is one too God?
Speaker 1: Can we can we admit that some kings you should shame?
Speaker 5: No, for sure that that's what you said.
Speaker 3: We shamed something on Temple of be for you, it's called is this like us like we have a whole segment with some of.
Speaker 1: The kinks that deserve to be shamed.
Speaker 5: Well, you just named one.
Speaker 1: That's that's not that's not it's not. I'm not giving space for that. Because where do you even find a dead body? How did you figure that out?
Speaker 7: You know what?
Speaker 3: So there's a plaque, don't know where it's at, but there is this plaque of this Amazonian woman who under her plaque her under the plank. It talks about how Achilles he killed her, but he found her body so irresistible. He seduced her dead body. So like, yes, they do that.
Speaker 1: You got words mean things.
Speaker 5: Exactly, That's what I said. I was like, what do you mean she he seduced her.
Speaker 1: Body? Like what did he do? Like did he like put baby, what did you do.
Speaker 5: On a decomposing body? That off? Like what are we talking about?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He might he probably took his sword to her skin and grace episode.
Speaker 5: The one that feels is yes, absolutely yes, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: We're talking about Troy. I don't want exactly.
Speaker 1: I don't want cold titties like.
Speaker 3: One cold everything to be alive.
Speaker 5: I think. I like, I'm not a huge fan of temperature play unless we're putting the temperature up. You don't like to be gold. I don't like to be cold. So I don't know if a glass dil dough would so ice.
Speaker 1: Cubes on it? Like you know, what was it? A white white man can't jump? Oh, yeah, put the ice cubes on rosie titties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember was that white man can drop or jungle fever might have been jungle fever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'd rather wax same.
Speaker 3: I rather nice flu coming off.
Speaker 5: Shout out to heat.
Speaker 1: Hm, who the fuck man? Yo? Shirt? How do you deal with this?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: Okay, we got angry bees in a bag, you got cold hot dogs.
Speaker 5: But we were talking about kings that should be shamed, shamed, and so what give me some more? Yeah, give us some more.
Speaker 3: I think anything where I think the one that should be always shame. It's like if people who try to bring in the kink of really age play where it's real extreme different in age of who you're attracted to and all that kind of stuff, I.
Speaker 1: Think they pedophilia.
Speaker 3: Yeah that should not.
Speaker 1: So it's not when you're old and you're acting like a baby.
Speaker 3: No, I mean that's to each its own. If you you know you want your butt, change your stuff. I personally have limits.
Speaker 5: As not mine.
Speaker 3: But if they try to make it, I feel like they've they've been trying, they've been trying to get into the LGBTQ. They've been trying to make it a thing like right now, they're trying to do a thing where they're.
Speaker 5: The whole thing of what is it?
Speaker 3: The legislation are trying to pass it to where it's looked at as.
Speaker 1: Like a mental illness. I see that, Yeah, I definitely see that. That's got it's got to be a mental illness.
Speaker 3: I think it's a mental choice and a lot of times people lack if if you feel celebrated or feel secure in order to do certain things and no one calls you out, you're gonna keep doing it right like so, I think it's more of that than a mental illness. It's easy to hide it behind to a mental illness because there's choice in their in their actions. For sure, I'm choosing.
Speaker 5: Let's can we get a time stamp on this? Uh taho? We need to fix your camera because you have no headroom. I don't know. It's the way that you're sitting. I don't know where if it's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because you're getting a little bit more room so I can do this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's give him a little bit more to.
Speaker 1: Go over there there. You're the person she's talking to.
Speaker 5: I don't know how, I don't know how.
Speaker 1: To work a little bit more.
Speaker 3: Hi, guys, I don't know where the camera is for.
Speaker 5: Y'all can see.
Speaker 3: We about to say right now it was Doe the right thing with Rosie provedsed. Okay, thank you you were in here in hey, Christine, I hang on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, perfect, here we go. Period, you did the right thing.
Speaker 1: Hi, you see, Okay. Necophilia, let's say pedophilia is a king. Let's just say, even though I don't think that's a kink, I think it's a crime.
Speaker 3: A crime.
Speaker 5: There's no.
Speaker 1: I would challenge you on the illness versus choice because it seems that the people who do that have to continue doing it. It's like something in them that is like they can't avoid. They just keep doing. That's why I say, then people got to be like I.
Speaker 3: Think it's the addiction. They can be addicted to the adrenaline rush. But to call the choice to deal with a child a mental illness, I don't want to do that because that's mucky waters. And then what happens is then it becomes an excused thing. Yeah, and we continue to excuse it when it shouldn't be anything.
Speaker 5: We excuse it all exactly.
Speaker 1: Okay. I respect that it should be looked at as a crime.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 1: So I guess that's.
Speaker 3: What I'm trying to think of some more though that will be like maybe there shouldn't be for us. I don't shame, shame.
Speaker 1: It's not pet play. It's having sex with animals.
Speaker 3: Dog like, I don't want to.
Speaker 5: Well, the reason why I think it's shameful is because they can't give consent. Yeah, they can't give consent, and this is just like that's it's not the human experience. You can just be having sex with chickens and goats.
Speaker 1: I don't want to joke on it because I could, but I'm yes, I'm leaving it alone.
Speaker 7: Cock and the cock, she literally said the cock.
Speaker 1: That might be a title.
Speaker 3: Olanda used to do that cock and the cock.
Speaker 1: Well he had another cop.
Speaker 5: Because you said the chicken and the dial though.
Speaker 1: You know that he would put his dick in.
Speaker 5: Oh and then and then yeah, it was like shame.
Speaker 1: Diesel makes a deal though, where you can put your ship in it. Oh and then he would with the person with his dick.
Speaker 5: Double COCKU double double costing. Yeah, it's like a go go gadget dick, not go go gadget dick.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I don't want to do no ship like what she enjoys it more. Now you got now you're in your head. What if she's really like going and now.
Speaker 5: She wants the go go dick every single time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you pull, you pull your real ship out.
Speaker 7: She's like, nah, get go dick.
Speaker 3: I mean, i'm you. Would that be the same if you, like if she pulled like your pocket pussy and you you smashed it and you really enjoyed it more than you enjoy her head? Is that not the same?
Speaker 1: It's it's that's a slippery slope.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's it's almost like.
Speaker 1: With the vibrant. Okay, A lot of women get off with the vibrator versus the penetration. So does that mean that she enjoys the vibrat or more.
Speaker 3: Now she just wants her pleasure. I think that it's about pleasure. Let the pleasure happen whatever however we get off, we get off.
Speaker 1: Well, then I take that back to what you said about the stroker. Yeah, I like the stroker. That doesn't I don't want to compare it to your head or compare it to your.
Speaker 3: Don't compare the double cock to.
Speaker 1: Your It's the same thing though, Yeah, see that's the thing. Yeah, Like it's the same, right, it's not a different thing.
Speaker 3: You feel, So that would be lube then maybe if using versus not using loop. I'm just sure, but.
Speaker 1: I was using We use gets the butters today, right, And it's what I will say, ladies. Can y'all stop dry jerking. Don't dry jerk, well for me, don't.
Speaker 3: Dry jerk, y'all. Yes, I like to see it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you gotta see it well, like I like love oiling.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I get it, like I have messed up one of those swash blankets because I use so much oil. I just like the oil.
Speaker 1: And right, but there be times where the oil is just not right there. Right, So you're getting toy, you're watching a movie or something, and y'all just start touching. What, No, don't spin on my ship no more I do.
Speaker 5: Put on my mouth, put it in my mouth real quick?
Speaker 1: What okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, give some hand, have it in your mouth. Get that going. And then when you get that good, you go real good. And then that's slava guns cooking and you get real slick. That's when you can go and yeah, exactly, I already.
Speaker 1: Know what this one. So I used to be our tour manager. She will help us. But she also is a member of our discord right, this is Madam said. She started coming to our play parties with her husband, Yes, right, and then started working with me behind the scenes. She's an active member of our discord community.
Speaker 8: The Navy Navy, I get that.
Speaker 5: She said, I don't even know we had gang son.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, I'm gonna do that. That's when I'm like that though. If I get involved in something real community, No, it's just like it's not a sign for y'all's just like, yeah, shut up, like gang gang energy, like gang gang.
Speaker 1: You have to I want to go back. So we were talking, so I used to hear Madam say, is some of that some of y'all know her shout out to my new chair. Look at this snuff snuffle up a dick.
Speaker 5: Snuffle up a dick. Okay, I want to write that on the bank.
Speaker 1: I want to know historically who's more horny men and women?
Speaker 3: I think women are, and we just don't share it.
Speaker 1: How can we say, how can we prove that? How can you give me some facts too?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 5: All I know is that once I hit thirty. After I hit thirty, things just when.
Speaker 3: It's like it's a hormonal it's really we be trying to hump, like if you think about it, Like I know, I'm honest with myself. I was the girlfriend who would sneak you in the back, like, come on, let's touch it real quick.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to do a little something real quick, just because I gotta. I want to feel it. I want to feel my bean jump. What my bean jump?
Speaker 1: No, I want to feel your being jump.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a really good feeling. It's like a thump and it's like, oh, especially when you know you're about to get it, or it's like a it's building up, and it's like it's.
Speaker 3: Basically the equivalent of when y'all did get real hard. Because I watched my bean get hurt, and I've also watched stick get hard, and I'm like, look, I got like a little dick.
Speaker 1: You just said that. Look I got a little thing. That's not something I want. I don't want to I don't want my girls saying that I'm good. It would be you can keep to yourself.
Speaker 5: I promise you would laughing.
Speaker 1: I would laugh, But I want my I want some bussy, right, I don't want to be thinking about you having a little disk. Sure you good. So I was saying earlier that get the Butter's thing is amazing. Shout out to get the butters. Go into our description. If you have not tried it. If you have, you ain't feel it. Whatever, fine, I personally love it.
Speaker 3: I love it too.
Speaker 1: We use it today. There's something about slippery box. When you could you start like, for one, dry box ain't no more than dry dick. Like, yo, don't dry jerker either. You know what I'm saying. Once that ship yo, once, like you said, that ship moved up and she got me and that she goes but you and her ship going crazy with the Oh oh my god, Jesus Christ. I love it. I love it well.
Speaker 5: I did use get the butters recently. I've started. I masturbated for the first time in a couple back, and I've masturbated this past couple of days, and I used to get the butters. When I tell you that orgasm was so intense because I haven't done it in so long. I had to sit there and I was like this, like like rocking because it was so intense. I was like, oh, we gotta do this. Again, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: It's like start kick starting an engine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, still not having sex.
Speaker 1: But I told you she's talking. Man, She's like, no, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 5: I'm telling y'all it's really that being.
Speaker 1: Let that be the right nigga.
Speaker 5: Let the bean jump to myself.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I mad. I love making my bean jump for me. It's my fai.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite what's your favorite way to make the bean jump? It's your favorite form of self pleasure?
Speaker 3: Hmmm, Yeah, because it's when I'm in a shower. When I'm in a shower, I really get in a zone in there and I'll start washing my body like I go. I have hand gloves, so it's like a lot of me touching on me and then I'll do that wash first, and then I have a wash that I do with a scented soap that's just my hands, and I always end up choking myself. And if I choke me, I'm fucking me.
Speaker 5: M Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 1: Nah yo, she's the monic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 3: I got a couple. I got quite a few of them.
Speaker 1: Thinking of some other ship because you mentioned rubbing yourself down with the gloves and I just realized, oh shit, you already know.
Speaker 5: Oh damn te doing that on here.
Speaker 1: At my birthday party, they had all of these women jump on me. Right, I'm suspended in the air, and all of a sudden, as I'm getting head as these women are touching all on me, kissing me, I feel this all right, fucking breaking of my skin, and I'm like, yeah. Somebody was like, hey, I'm look over and these these fucking gloves with these points on them, and somebody is just like scratching this ship out, and I think it was you.
Speaker 3: I was on your back. I was on your back with the vampire. I had the vampire gloves on your back, and you turned and you looked at me and you said, who is that?
Speaker 1: Why the fuck are you doing that? The people?
Speaker 5: And first of all, I tried it on me first and it was good.
Speaker 3: You choke yourself though, I know titties, and it was fine.
Speaker 5: I like vampire gloves.
Speaker 3: I like them.
Speaker 5: I think I want to get myself in here.
Speaker 1: Do you know which one I'm talking about?
Speaker 5: Yes? Because I have them. Because when you when y'all had your kings and kicks and kings and links.
Speaker 3: Jesus whatever, kings and drinks.
Speaker 5: The person one of the rooms. This person was working with vampire gloves, and I remember feeling it and I was like, I want those.
Speaker 3: It is amazing. It's pins, its pens.
Speaker 7: Yes, why would you?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Who just uses No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I've been waiting to defend this right because it is the thing. This is when you bite off more than you could chew. So the shame on you for saying. He said, what we were instructed was all the toys in here an if you have something, if you were given something, you can use it on Tahoe. Every all the ladies come up. Okay, I had the gloves. They told me I could use it on you. I thought you were aware that this was happening and that you had consented to all that would go Do you know what? Let me go ahead and Amazon right now and get me if anybody want to give me some vampire When I was go ahead and do that, you didn't have it. Yeah, those was somebody.
Speaker 1: Else, somebody else's.
Speaker 3: Now I wish they were mine.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, no, that's mine.
Speaker 1: What is the sensation that comes with vampire gloves? What? What are you supposed to be feeling? So? What what if a person wants that, right, vampire gloves scratching it? What is that?
Speaker 5: I didn't you don't don't go so deep on me. Don't go deep on me.
Speaker 3: But if you if you're.
Speaker 5: Hovering over my skin, I like that feeling of just like the bear touch of something sharp going across me. But you don't have to like And that's what that's where I will say.
Speaker 3: I have already apologized, and I'll do it again right here. You know, I'm sorry because I like a little squeeze. Let me feel it, let me know you there, you know what I mean. And so I thought he was like in the squeeze, and what was happening was I was excited. Everybody was doing stuff to him and he was moving and I'm like, yeah, I didn't know my own strength. So my baby, my babe, I said, my bad. I said my bad, Like two years ago, you did, I did.
Speaker 1: But I just remembered, if you, if you're the one choking yourself in the goddamn shower, you're also the one that's raking somebody with something.
Speaker 5: I didn't raak you though I didn't do the raking.
Speaker 3: That wasn't me, because no, I put I just touched your back like this and touched a little bit and then I moved because you said, who is that? And I said that sounds about Somebody said, Courtney, what's your favorite form of self pleasure?
Speaker 5: I would have to say if we go in, like, what's always going to get me there?
Speaker 3: My hand always, always, my hand is always going to get me really yes, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: I know for sure that my hand is going to get there. Vibrad is gonna take a little bit longer for me, but my hands. Oh yeah, what's the movement?
Speaker 1: What's the hand movement for me?
Speaker 5: It's this.
Speaker 1: Wait so down and up so it's like pushing it in, pushing the head in, pushing like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mineus. I get in between the clip and massage here first like that, and then my little button is right underneath yourself. I want to make my I go right, it's not even right inside, it's like right outside and it's like this, I do that.
Speaker 5: See I don't even penetrate myself when I do know, I just is this not a.
Speaker 1: Thing, because this is what you see in where you like flap it side.
Speaker 3: I mean for me to eat just own not me fricker friget no, we don't need to scratch the record. I don't need the record. Literally and literally you'll feel the like the waters will flow as you move. You get wet and it's like a little button and you hear it and you feel it and you just keep rolling and then you come. Because I don't like women go oh, like, first of all, I'm getting dry, you know for me, I know the woman, yes, but for me if I'm squirting and you that's like, oh, that adds like a like a sensations.
Speaker 1: So how would you if I'm in the moment right say you was playing with somebody and they're doing it wrong. How do you tell them what they're doing is not working without ruining the moon?
Speaker 3: How did I know this was going to be a conversation?
Speaker 1: I just want to go.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say anything per se to them. I would kind of like guide myself. I do that, like I'll guide myself to you and then hold head nicely right.
Speaker 5: There like that.
Speaker 1: But what if I'm flapping?
Speaker 3: Oh, if you flapping, then I hold your hand and then I'll guide it like I would nicely guide you to please me. But then we have a conversation, Yes we did, and I said, then it after that happened, after multiple times of attempting, you took it far. And I said, at some point you have to sit down and have a conversation. Let's talk, okay, because if I've done all of that and you still don't get it, bro, we don't need to do anything right And I stared doing that at some point we will have to have a conversation if you can.
Speaker 1: And I said, let's talk. Is that that's hard, that's harsh. We need to have she did. She didn't say let's talk. She said we need to have a conversation.
Speaker 3: That right there, scar Let me this after if I've already tried to like quote you, we've already talked, We've already like, we have to have a serious conversation at this point because now you aren't considering my pleasure.
Speaker 5: That's okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Right, So a woman comes up to you and tells you we need to have a conversation.
Speaker 7: I'm sitting bricks.
Speaker 3: Immediately, you're Aquarius, you want to ship breaks regardless.
Speaker 9: That's hate. But as a man, I'm sitting bricks. I think any man anytime we need to talk, have a conversation, or or hit me when you get any version of that anxiety.
Speaker 3: Well, let's talk about your trauma then, because I don't have time, right, because what else am I supposed to say?
Speaker 5: That's what I was gonna ask, like, what you how do you guys want.
Speaker 3: To hear that, especially if we're talking about if we if you want your partner to be direct with you. What else am I supposed to say outside of we need to have a conversation, because yes, it's that serious.
Speaker 1: I personally, and I think I said this in the chat.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm bringing the firm first.
Speaker 1: Hey, when you do.
Speaker 5: Know I've done that, we're saying, let.
Speaker 1: Me get off, y'all been sitting here, women in the.
Speaker 3: Women in there, going.
Speaker 7: Through there.
Speaker 1: A firm first, yo, I ain't gonna lie when you do this. That ship made me feel so good. I thought I was gonna bus I thought I was gonna bust, But when you started going fast, I lost it. If you would have just kept it right there, I would have fucking lost it. Now I know without you making me feel like I did something wrong, You're giving me something to chase. Now you're saying I was almost there. Oh shit, let's do it again. I'm gonna do it just how you just said it, because you're giving. Now I'm gonna what I need from it, and you're gonna get what you need from it. It's less condescending. But need to have a talk. We need to have a conversation, we need to sit down.
Speaker 3: But see, that's the thing. Remember because in that conversation I said to you, then all of those things already happened. So if all of that happened, I've affirmed you. I have tried to show you. I've even I had one nigga. I ate a pussy for them.
Speaker 5: This is how you ate it.
Speaker 1: What I had.
Speaker 3: He was like a friend of mine. We were kind of smash chicks, but he didn't really he was you know, and I had to eat eat you know what I mean. I didn't have to, but she was.
Speaker 5: You wanted to.
Speaker 3: That's what I happened, like to show him, like you know, this is this is I said, this is how I like it. He hit that one, caught the drift. He did that one caught the drift. He did it right the next day.
Speaker 5: Yo, I'm weak.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie. Learning how to eat pussy is difficult because you're in there I can't see the movement of your mouth when you're in there. Somebody actually has to be like, peel it back, you see I'm pouring that. Like they kind of opened the ass so that you can see what's going on. I kind of need to know what's going on in the box because a lot of times people get the pussy and they be like.
Speaker 5: I can't see what you're doing. Yeah, but that's not what that that's that's been doing it.
Speaker 1: Though a little it was not in the there's no dust in the case. It's in the case, So that's true.
Speaker 3: You're gonna eat, He's gonna eat. He said, I hate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you can't really what was going on.
Speaker 3: The part that you're doing right that you can't there's so much to eat and eating it.
Speaker 5: So don't really like anyway, I don't I don't eat. No, it's not it's not the act of him eating.
Speaker 1: The fact you don't know what nobody's pussy has been. To be honest, when you put it on there, he could be dust on that too.
Speaker 3: You're talking about what you're talking about you before you eat it?
Speaker 5: Go ahead?
Speaker 1: Sexuality wise, do you what did you label it yourself.
Speaker 3: As I used to say I was just each and I'm not anything. Then I started to like, you know, we're older, so our generation, it wasn't really any terms. You was either gay or you were straight, you know what I'm saying. So once bisexual bisexual came I was like, Okay, I think I'm bisexual. I feel that, and then the expression of pain came out and I'm like, that's what I am. I'm more paying sexual. I'm more so attracted to energy and humans that have an energy that I'm like, okay, I good vibe with you more than their sex or their sexuality or how they present.
Speaker 1: I think I'm heterosexual. I'm pretty sure, but I'm not sure about the monogamous versus. I'm not sure on the line. I ran into this lady that said this, let me see.
Speaker 4: Relationship for fifteen years and we still regularly have to check in regarding transparency. And when I say transparency, I mean how much do I tell my husband about what I've done with other people?
Speaker 5: And how much does he tell me.
Speaker 4: We have specific rules that we follow, we have a saying called privacy but no secrets, but it's still not the same as how much do I tell you based on on what I've experienced and how you are feeling. I recently went on a date with someone. My husband knew about that date before it happened, and afterwards I.
Speaker 5: Was like, Oh my gosh, I want to tell you everything. This is what I ate and this is what happened.
Speaker 4: It is all I felt, and oh my god. He said, I don't want to know the details, he said, Danielle, I'm really happy that you had a good time. I love that we give each other this freedom and this permission in our marriage, but right now, for the place that I'm in, I don't.
Speaker 3: Want to know the details.
Speaker 4: And that can be hard for me because I often feel that if I'm not providing all of the information, then I'm hiding something from my husband. Right now, he wants to know that I'm safe and happy, but he doesn't want to know much more than that. Our levels of transparency what we are and are not communicating is constantly changing based on what our wants and needs are and what we're both going through, and it's something we have to consistently check in on, and it's something I recommend to any couple, regardless of their relationship style.
Speaker 5: That was good, That's a great point.
Speaker 3: You have to content check them, and that's.
Speaker 5: The real thing.
Speaker 1: You're in a relationship. You're in a relationship. You are I'm.
Speaker 5: Probably, but Sherman is monogamous.
Speaker 1: Sherman is monogamous.
Speaker 5: Why did I know that?
Speaker 1: How did I find? I?
Speaker 5: Only?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 5: He really is?
Speaker 3: I only do a relationships.
Speaker 1: With Why are you sure? Why? I just want to know?
Speaker 5: No, no, and I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 5: I don't do relationships with men.
Speaker 3: One want to.
Speaker 1: I just have to respect that one of your boundaries.
Speaker 3: No, even if it wasn't a boundary, like if we because we talk about swinging all the time and like those exploring those things. I don't want to have to work on and mitigate a relationship with another relationship with a man. I am okay with the one relationship with the man that I have And I only really I don't desire to have must a whole bunch of different partners in those ways. But my relationships with women and I like, I'm like, I feel like it's one in one cause that's the parts of me, right, Like there's that's that's always how.
Speaker 1: I felt, you mean one and one with me like.
Speaker 3: My my my husband and hopefully one day I'll have a wife.
Speaker 1: M that sounds right. Now, How would he? Is he just with you and you're just with your wife? Isn't a three way things? Have you at women to? So are you monogo?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 1: How are you? How is he monogamous? If y'all still playing?
Speaker 3: He's not in a relationship with them, right, because that that part is different. Having sex with somebody doesn't mean you're in a relationship with them. He may have had experiences with a partner of mine or someone like that or whatever have you, But that doesn't mean that there is a connection between them the way that there's a connection between me and them.
Speaker 1: M Okay, somebody said that that's like monogamoush that's fine.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's like, what is that?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: Cause I thought it was solo poly but I recently found out solo poly is when it's a person who is not in any kind of relationship and they are just polly. So I can't remember the term, but yeah.
Speaker 1: If he were to come with you, come to you now, because I remember this conversation we had, remember the point star who was saying she does six scenes a week or six scenes a year or something like that. And she went it was in a relationship, and the guy was like, well, I should be allowed to have six hall passes a year since you're doing your thing. And she's like, well, no, it's work, and he's like frozen going up and out of that. My question is if he were to say, like, yo, you play, I'm open to you playing. Would you be open to me having a partner as well away from you? Would you be open to that?
Speaker 3: I actually bring those conversations down. What I inderstiate those conversations.
Speaker 5: I'm the heart.
Speaker 3: I'm the hard conversation person for sure.
Speaker 1: And he says no, you say no but twice, Bro, How does that go? Why do you want that? Why do you bring those conversations in?
Speaker 3: It's not that I want that. What I'm doing is being transparent. I'm always because I know that this is something that I didn't always practice, right, I didn't always have the safety to practice. It depends on who you're with the connection with that person. So being in a relationship and being in my second marriage where I can be all of who I am unapologetically right. So it's a lot of checking in of Hey, I'm discovering this about myself. Where are you at Are you still in the same place. I want to check in. I want to make sure you're good, you know what I mean. It's this thing where you never want to grow away from your partner and doing the work to always make sure you grow with your partner.
Speaker 5: I think that is so important, even if you're not in nothing, just checking in in general with your partner and making sure there's a level of transparency there or that you guys, it's still in the same like orbit we do.
Speaker 3: That, Like I have a check in called we do how's your triple h? How's your head? Heart? Hormones? When I was in a nonprofit organization, we would do a check in at the top of every meeting where we would do how's your head and heart? So in my relationship, I really loved it. So I was like, I want to add that to my relationship. But I want to add hormones in there, because sometimes we can lose each other in that marriage and in that long term when you've been together, Like how's your head, how's your heart? But how's your hormones?
Speaker 5: Are you fucking at night?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Like, like are you not feeling it?
Speaker 3: And it creates it creates conversations to the point where you no longer asks how's triple h? You just find yourself checking in and it's throughout the day. Like I started with doing it once a day and then it just landed with open conversation throughout the day.
Speaker 1: If I say, my hormones at really hormoning right now, like what is what does that? What does that say to you that she's horny? And she's like, helly, how are your homos?
Speaker 3: I'm like, eh, now, lets me know how to support you, right, because I may be horny, but it's just like on the day where you may be horny and I'm not, and I want support from you that lets me know, like, oh man, all right, let me maybe instead of trying to be all super sexy or anything like that, I may be horning. We could take care of me later, but maybe this is a moment where we can be intimate in a different way. We can cuddle up, we can have intimate conversation, or maybe we can talk about why your hormones are here, and then that could lead to sex.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 5: I always find that like having a transparent conversation always leads a bomb set.
Speaker 3: When I say always, always, I'm a liberation coach for a fucking reason, because that that healing part, baby, that lead to the best orgasms in your life. Those transparent healing heart not heart toxic.
Speaker 5: Because there's a difference. There's a difference.
Speaker 3: I'm talking. We're talking about conversations, hard conversations, not arguments. Yes, not that, Yes, with hard conversations, with clarity and understanding on the back. Oh my gosh, it's the hardest good conversation.
Speaker 1: Clar it's only good when the person hears you. That's why you don't feel heard in a conversation. Yeah, yeah, those are the ones where you go to bed you don't feel good about. There's no ending to it.
Speaker 5: But that's not a conversation. That's an argument. That's an argument.
Speaker 1: Or when somebody is deflecting, like say in a.
Speaker 3: Querious argument, that's argument, you know, just.
Speaker 1: An I hate being in a relationship with somebody that is always on the defense, that is always deflecting, and or if I bring something up, but when you did this, it's like.
Speaker 5: Again, it's not a conversation, that's a that's an argument.
Speaker 1: Am I allowed to have feelings? Are you here to help me protect them? Safeguard? Listen or or is this all about you? And that's how you wind up to start feeling And I don't think men really realize when they're being gas lit, you know what I'm saying, because a lot of times women what do they call it, they just kind of they take over the conversation with their ship. I can't I put it in my thing today. Hold on, let me see.
Speaker 5: I think you I think you reposted that. I think it was something about hijacking the conversation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get ready to say it's a simple word too.
Speaker 1: Chicago the Let me see if I can define hijackson true for sure, it's your favorite.
Speaker 5: Chicago Therapist and learn is.
Speaker 1: I have a message for.
Speaker 5: You guys today.
Speaker 10: I'm going to need for you all to stop hijacking conversation. What is hijacking a conversation look like?
Speaker 1: If I could get to it your favorite Chicago and learn is.
Speaker 10: I have a message for you guys today. I'm going to need for you all to stop hijacking conversations. What does hijacking a conversation look like?
Speaker 1: It means when your a man is telling you he.
Speaker 10: Has a problem with something, he's trying to express his feelings. He's expressing his discomfort and you decide to make it about you.
Speaker 3: You get upset the fact.
Speaker 8: At the fact that he's upset, You get your feeling.
Speaker 5: It's about the fact that he's expressing his feelings.
Speaker 3: That's not okay.
Speaker 5: Oh I want to be a safe space. I want to be a soft place, man, Tolen, How is he going to How you gonna be that? How you gonna be that?
Speaker 6: And you don't know how to sit with your feelings when you're hearing something you don't like.
Speaker 10: In case you didn't know being a safe place. One of the big key points.
Speaker 5: To doing that is knowing how to listen. Yep.
Speaker 6: It's knowing how to sit on your feelings and allow him to express himself without you making it about you. It's like everybody understands the concept of intent versus impact until it's time for them to be the one to apologize. It doesn't matter whether or not you agree with how he arrived at his feelings. It's the fact that his feelings exist, and so therefore you need to listen and take that in just the same way you would want him to do for you.
Speaker 10: So class, what are we gonna do the next time of our man's.
Speaker 6: Trying to tell us that he didn't like something that we did, or that he would like.
Speaker 10: Us to change a certain behavior.
Speaker 5: We're gonna fit.
Speaker 10: We're gonna time listening ears on and we're gonna take it, and we're gonna pick another time to bring up a discretion that we have with him.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna pick this time.
Speaker 5: We're gonna pick on another time.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, that part I disagreet.
Speaker 1: That's bring it, Bratt Undisco therapist out in Chicago.
Speaker 5: So why didn't you Someone dropped the link in the discord for that. They want to see what you're talking about, Tahoe, But why you didn't? Why do you disagree at the end of it.
Speaker 3: On the very end, because that what I want to say is some all right now, if if if your man comes to you with the conversation, know what she's saying is absolutely right. This is not an opportunity and a time for you to take the ball and go haha, that were dribbling like what's happening here. However, if that wasn't the case, and the conversation was happening, and it's a moment where your man needs to express something, you listen listen, hear his intent, hear his heart. Do those things. If there's things you need to express, this is now an opportunity to have an honest conversation, those hard conversations, and learn to lean in so that you can find where's the not even a neutral space, but where is the safe space for both of you to be able to be heard. Because one party not feeling hurt means both parties don't feel hurt even when we think that we are. I like that.
Speaker 1: I came to wifey with a conversation, and I think the conversation itself was triggering in itself, and I just had to keep or I didn't have to keep doing it. But I was like, yo, I understand how you feel. I'm not arguing, I'm expressing right, and I'm trying to tell you how it makes me feel. So just please hear me on that without thinking that you did something wrong. I don't want you feel like you did something wrong. I'm just telling you how I feel so that we can work on that. And I think over the course of six years, she can be defensive and argumentative. I can be defensive and argumentative. So a lot of times we have those moments where emotions are high are spiked, we're just clashing, ping ping ping, right, But I think in the way that we handle this conversation, bro, she even says something that she's never said before. And that is not to say that she hasn't heard me before, but she was like, well, how can we get past that? How can we do things differently so that that doesn't happen. I was in the car, right, So I was sitting in the car for like an hour having this conversation. I was like this, I just melted in the car. I cannot believe she just said that. That means she hurt me and she's willing to work on it with me. And I'm not used to a woman, no direspect to any other women. Police. This is not men versus women. I'm not used to hearing that.
Speaker 9: Can I We didn't talk about this, so I'm just saying this for the first time. But as a man that's going through this, I can tell you that her doing that made you more inclined to want to work on it. You felt so much better to say, yo, you know what, Yo, let's let's do it whatever, Like whatever it is, I'm willing to do a little bit more because you feel here, yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: And that is it can revitalize a relationship. A lot of times when you keep hitting those blocks, you start looking elsewhere. You might go to the gym more. It doesn't even have to be pussy. You might go to the gym more. You might be in your game more. You just kind of block it out because you know you're not being heard and the conversation is just falling on Youte ears death Ears. When she said that, I felt like we can handle anything. You know what I'm saying. I just I just, you.
Speaker 5: Know, like it kind of reminds me of when I was dealing with someone and they came out and said to me that I was a safe space because I heard them, and I heard them without interrupting and then saying okay, and then I started asking my questions because I think sometimes that people just want to be heard. They don't want to be interrupted, They just want to like vented out and then you can ask the questions later. I think that's also like a good way to really feel like you know, someone's been heard, and asking right questions right, not like trying to flip in and say so what I heard was, but really just digging in and really pulling out what they're saying.
Speaker 3: And not just the triggering words. But you can get stuck on just this one term that the person used right right. You're repeating it, repeating or repeating it right, but you're not getting to a place where y'all can create.
Speaker 5: The result exactly.
Speaker 1: It was a conversation in the discord about what's the difference between a great life partner and a great sexual partner. What do y'all think that is that I have somebody broke it down with I want to hear with y'all.
Speaker 5: Think, Well, when I think of life partner, I think of my best friend. I think of my ride or die best friend. I can literally talk to you about things. I could be transparent with you. I could like I can learn from you. We're growing something together with a great sexual partner. I mean, I don't think I have that vulnerable like I have. I could be vulnerable with you because we're having sex, But I don't think I can get past a level of vulnerability to a point where I feel like, oh, you're my best friend, Like I don't. I don't think that that distinction connects with me.
Speaker 3: For me, the sex partner. Part I think is just passion, pure passion. When I think of somebody that and this person made this point. Somebody were like, you're just compatible with them when y'all do the thing, it just works. Outside of that, it is what it is life partner. It all works, like we figured it out. Even when it doesn't work, it works. And like that person said, when you find that and that both of those things are the same person, that's when you know you got money.
Speaker 5: You struggled with you.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, we did our first pilot episode, for the Love of Yesterday that will be premiered on a Patreon that is going on Patreon yesterday. What do you think about that episode? I felt really good. It was really really good.
Speaker 7: I had a really good time doing that.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, felt good. Yeah, we asked you a bunch of questions. We asked the person here. Her name is Shana, you know, remember her name.
Speaker 7: The name of her pod, Safe and Secure.
Speaker 1: Safe and Secure is what it's called. Beautiful, bigger woman, sexy, very confident, very warm. She wants to take care of her man and all that. Hopefully we will get a camera on them when they go out on their date and you know, do that and then we will have another person to do the for the love of yes to They serious now towards the end, At the very end, I asked the question, so I hosted this. I asked them both questions. Whatever, I said, what do y'all think about this connection? Is it love or lust? Which one? Right?
Speaker 5: Some bullshit about to happen.
Speaker 1: Let's just say that the answer the answers from both. I can say she said love, he said lust. Two different ways of looking at what this connection can could possibly be or where it is right now, because that's changed changed, you know, going forward. I really thought that was a great episode. I want you guys to listen to it going over the Patreon dot com Backslash the Heart or Soft Show if you're interested, and come on and join the Nut Navy. Come on into the voice channel. We and they're talking every morning. She's in there every morning. I'm in there, but basically every morning. I wasn't this morning, but they were talking about for the love yesterday, so I want to I can't wait till tomorrow because we're gonna have that convo. The reason I brought that up is because I think those are the basis between great life partner and great sexual partner. But one of the guys Bo from the discord actually pandit in a better way, Yes, he said. A great life partner possesses qualities like emotional intelligence, reliability, trustworthiness, and strong communication skills. They provide emotional support, share similar values, and are committed to building a future together through mutual respect and teamwork. Patience, empathy, and the ability to navigate challenges together are key. On the other hand, a great sexual partner is defined by chemistry, passion, confidence, and a willingness to communicate openly about desires and boundaries. They are attentive, responsive, and prioritize mutual satisfaction forstering both excitement and emotional connection and intimacy. While some qualities overlap, a strong life partner requires deeper emotional and practical compatibility, whereas a great sexual partner focuses on physical and emotional intimacy in the moment. The ideal situation is when both aspects align in one person, creating a fulfilling and well rounded relationships.
Speaker 5: Got that from chat, you would think, so, right, No, that's really good.
Speaker 3: He does work.
Speaker 5: I know that that he did. You got that from.
Speaker 1: Listen? He might have Chatt GIBTV.
Speaker 3: Know brain he if you say po, you would want to lick his brain so.
Speaker 1: Well, So that brings me to a combo that I saw on Instagram, right, And I just want to know what y'all think about this. This isn't really that impactful, but I do want to know what y'all think.
Speaker 2: Let's see, So it's been a couple of years, and you promised that you were going to try to get into church and become a believer and church serve God.
Speaker 5: And I haven't seen even doing any of that, YB.
Speaker 9: I long when I said before we got married, like I would give this faith walk up try.
Speaker 1: I just can't do it. Honestly, I want a point where I don't even know what I believe in. All I know is that I'm committed to you. I've committed to our marriage.
Speaker 9: But when I went to your church, everybody's like wearing white dresses, crazy, big.
Speaker 1: Ass, thrown up and down't speaking a language I never heard before. I don't know if I did.
Speaker 2: You realize that puts me at inconvenience and in a hard place because I need you, as the head of this house, as the man of this house, to be a covering in this house.
Speaker 1: Financially, I need more than that.
Speaker 2: Protect You promised that you were going to try to give God a try, you were going to You didn't try hard enough.
Speaker 3: You tried for two months.
Speaker 2: You didn't the last time you tried.
Speaker 7: I don't know how, and I don't.
Speaker 1: Pray to who, for what in the universe, to what thought?
Speaker 2: If you don't think this is something you can do, I don't know if we're going to work.
Speaker 5: I don't know if we can.
Speaker 9: Pull past You're trying to say it to me our marriages like what in jeopardy?
Speaker 1: Because I don't want to go to church. That's crazy talk like do you know how I feel about you?
Speaker 7: I know how you feel about me?
Speaker 1: Why are you doing this? It's not going to work?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I hope that's a skit.
Speaker 7: First of all, I believe.
Speaker 5: That's extra.
Speaker 1: Courtney goes to church every Sunday.
Speaker 5: No, I don't know to church. Yes, I watch, I watched sermons. I don't actually go into the physical church. But as someone who's recently have been finding their relationship with God, I don't know if they need to be in the same level that I am doing it Because I talk to God every morning, and I try to catch a sermon every Sunday. But I don't expect my husband to do the exact same things that I do. If he wants to worship God in his own way, I think that's perfectly fine as long as we're not two different religions, because I think that could be a class when you're trying to raise children. But as long as it's not that, I think it's pretty much okay. If you feel like you believe in a universe, that's totally fine. But when it comes to like, you know, I think a conversation needs to be had of like how we're going to raise our kids, what they're going to believe, and you know we of course I want to let my children have their own decisions.
Speaker 1: You say two different religions, you mean like Christianity and.
Speaker 5: Muslim or Judaism like stuff like that. Yeah, but I don't think he needs to worship the same way that I do.
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 3: I think that people forget that your relationship of God is a personal relationship and that should be something that you have a conversation before you get married, so that you know, like I know, pilenty of people who husband, you know, the white somebody want parts Muslim one parts Christian and it works. I feel like whatever works for you. The things that I heard that stood out was he said, I'm dedicated and devoted to you in our home about like we're talking about like all right, cool, cool, cool, Like that's what I want, right, I want someone who who at the end of the day, you're not going to bring hurt and harm to us. You're going to make sure that we're protected. You're going to make sure that we're good when we talk about covering. What does that look like?
Speaker 1: I heard that, But I also heard that he not only made assurances to her that he would try he said try, but that he said to who, to the like does he even believe it?
Speaker 3: But that's the thing, right, So that to me is more of a conversation that we should have had before we got married. If we're talking about now we're married, right and now okay, so now I'm the god fearing woman. We've married. Now, what what am I going to do? God fearing woman? I'm supposed to stay in this marriage regardless of what correct? Right, So, again, those are conversations you should have pre marriage, not in the marriage.
Speaker 1: If a person that believes in Christ and God can be married to somebody that does not.
Speaker 3: I've had to the military, I've been exposed to so much. Yeah, there's people who are married to atheists. Yes, for sure.
Speaker 1: I don't for sure how that's I don't see how that works.
Speaker 3: That's what it's just like some people with different households where they have different political views. That's different to some, but not to everybody. To some people, it's not different because that's your view, and a part of it is that's like some people, that's a part of maybe why they fell in love with you. You are dedicated to your God the same way I'm dedicated to my God. How come I can't love you if I love the dedication you show to your God, even if I don't believe in your God. As long as you don't make me feel a way about serving my God and I'm able to serve my God, then yes, we can have a beautiful union.
Speaker 5: Why not.
Speaker 8: Yesterday?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 9: No, No, I think that's the only problem that comes with I feel like it becomes like one has to be more than the other are more important. Where it's just like, yo, we can just respect both of them. Like you said, Like yo, you can worship how you worship our worship powership, and we can just love each other in the worship. It doesn't have to be my version or it doesn't have to be your version.
Speaker 1: We can, but you believe in a higher power. You believe it's something that's greater than us. There's a covenant here, is what I'm saying. I don't have a problem with people that don't, but find somebody else said, don't figure out y'all don't. But if I do and you don't like it stops with you being at to have a household. To me, that creates a bigger problem over time for me personally.
Speaker 5: I don't think I could date anythist for me right for me.
Speaker 3: Have I seen it work?
Speaker 5: Yeah, But I don't know if that's for me because like I said, you don't have to worship God the same way that I do, but you have. We have to have some type of overlapping beliefs in something.
Speaker 1: Exactly, and I mean most religions do that in some way. They all there's something else. And I think that the best communities are formed with their relationship through the higher power or through something else that bonds everybody together. It's like a code of living, code of ethics. It's a moral code. That's what those relationships. You know.
Speaker 3: No, I agree with that, But the thing is you're saying, does it work? Can it happen? I think that it still can happen. Prayer still can happen, though it just may not be everybody's cup of tea.
Speaker 5: You know, you're.
Speaker 3: Christian and day and a Buddhists. I've seen it.
Speaker 1: But that's you still worship how you worship. And I might like that you worship the way you worship, even if it's not for me, but you do worship. It's actually that's an admirable thing that you worship the way you worship. That's not something for me to say, hey, come over here.
Speaker 3: I just think that even in that scenario, right, I think that this was a moment where, especially we talk about husband and wife, he said, I don't eat. What he said was I don't know where I'm at right now. And I think again it goes back to the conversation we were just having. We're here, your partner, He said, I don't know where I'm at right now. He didn't say this is where I'm going.
Speaker 5: To be at forever. Where is grace?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Like, even if the two months wasn't enough for her in trying, maybe that was the two months he needed for him in trying so he can create a relationship with God. Don't interfere with it. I think that's the part where I'm coming from.
Speaker 5: I think, and I'm going to agree with you with that, because people have to have their own they have to come to their own terms when it comes to God.
Speaker 3: It took me.
Speaker 5: I didn't go to I didn't grow up in the church. I didn't know any group, I didn't know any church songs, no nothing. I got into this on my own, and I would want my partner to respect that I'm getting into it on my own and give me that grace. So I definitely agree with you on that.
Speaker 1: You mentioned that you were in the military. Yes, I've never spoken to a woman that's been in the military on the show on.
Speaker 5: The show, on the show, only they out there.
Speaker 1: How long were you in the military.
Speaker 5: I only served for almost three four years.
Speaker 3: It was about three years literally like eleven months.
Speaker 1: And what was your experience did you date while in the military.
Speaker 3: I was single when I was in the military.
Speaker 1: And is this something that we could talk about.
Speaker 5: Oh, for sure, he knows all the things. Okay, he really knows everything. Seriously, I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Why.
Speaker 3: I know that's why we're telling him, please talk. I'm trying to make him have a show with me because I need people to know he's real.
Speaker 5: He's a person, a real person.
Speaker 1: Did you face sexual harass that you have? Like, what was your experience when it came to did you have kink in the military?
Speaker 3: Like, So I went to my first I guess it would be like a swing club when I was in the military. I went with a couple with one of my sergeants. She took me with some friends of hers. We used to hang out prior. That was literally my last weekend hanging.
Speaker 5: Out with her out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we just would hang out, like literally go to the club. First of all, version of hang out, regular hangout like no, no regular hangout Like we would go to the club busted up, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: She go hell where y'all go? Mind type thing?
Speaker 3: And I was invited out one night with her into her homies and we went to the sex club and it was fire. I didn't do anything because it wasn't I don't I'm not a stranger person. I like, I'm demmy a little bit with that, Like I like to get to know you and have conversation and get catch the vibe. But I was able to like do things with like that exhibitionists where just kind of being in the environment and it was this was the spot in the nash Field. It was in Nashville.
Speaker 5: Oh, it was so fucked I just came from Nashville. They were just saying, there's a lot of secret.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: It was super secret because like when you when you look at the place, what happens is when you go into it, you have to It was like this big warehouse on the outside and you have to go down these steps when you go in. As you go down the steps, you check in, pay your money and everything. You keep going down like you're going into this heavy basement. Get down there and it's like a little seeny siney bar, a little things floor. Okay, like, well, where is everything happening at there? Like go up there, you go pass this door, and now we're going back up steps. So I'm like, why am I going back up steps the whole fucking warehouse? Yeah, single rooms in there. They had this one room that just had beds, like King Queen size beds with these drapery and it was like eight of them in there. It was just so sexy. And we ended up in the pool. We had pulled back there billards. You just a little game room and I'm playing strip poker strip and I lost.
Speaker 1: It was fun.
Speaker 3: I just ran around a poll table, nagger and a streak.
Speaker 5: I'm big with it.
Speaker 3: I'll like, I'm a streaker, new this kind of thing. I'll do that type of stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he said, They said Nashville because I was down there, uh two weeks ago, and I was talking to my friend's mom and she's like, yeah, there's a lot of the there's a lot of secret society that she was telling me about pineapple and there was like if you put your pineapple in the shopping cart a certain way, that tells other people that you're down.
Speaker 3: For swing swinging. And I was like, wow, pineapple swing life.
Speaker 1: Person on that cruise had on pineapple something.
Speaker 5: Upside down, pineapple.
Speaker 1: Shirt, swim trunks. Everybody.
Speaker 5: She says, someone who works I think in the Senator office was the one that told her was like oky pineapple.
Speaker 3: Another way somebody told me I needed to go into politics. And I was like, well they shunned me and I was like, no, they like it.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So you did say that you were in Germany.
Speaker 3: Yes, three and a half years, and this was before I was in though I was a military spouse before I was ever in. So this is my second marriage. I got twenty five plus twenty almost twenty five years of being a wife.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, so you was in Germany. How was sex different in Germany?
Speaker 3: First off, everything is different, Like when I first got there. You remember the got milk campaign? Yeah, and it was like just milk over top of your lip and everything. They had a got milk campaign, but it was like breastfeeding and the chicken titty was out like it was like wait, what's happening? And it was like, oh wow, I just got here.
Speaker 5: She was like it was She's just like it's titty milk.
Speaker 3: But this was on like where you wait for the bus, so.
Speaker 1: You gotta wait. There was a line of people waiting to get titties and.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, no, And the titty was out out first of all, up to get like.
Speaker 3: Distract that would be red like distract that that's where like and they are in the window.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to hold you. It was like, I've been to the district. Yeah, it's just different, it's different.
Speaker 1: I told wife this after our conversation. I was like, I want to go to Columbia and uh have sex with the Columbian prostitutes. And she was like I can't remember what she said, but I was like, and I want to go to Brazil and I want to go to Japan.
Speaker 3: Want to She's like, oh, yeah, I want to go to Japan too.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, I want to go.
Speaker 3: What are you gonna do if you want to go on a smut he want to go on a smut tour, He's not a hord tour. You will be on a smut tour. No, I don't think it would be anything going going wrong with a smut tour, like a paid paid tour.
Speaker 5: Pussy paid for the pussy tour.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pay for the pussy tour would be high. That's to horrors, I don't think so. I think that is perfectly horrish.
Speaker 11: For you for me, right, But what what she's gonna need to be there with you because you literally, you literally said that you cannot get it up unless she's right next to you.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean, that's if she's there. He already made that clear if she's in the building. If not, then he's an I know what I'm saying that you.
Speaker 1: Know if she's there, So that's the difference. If she's there, it's weird if we're not.
Speaker 5: But if she's not, like nowhere near you, then you're like, get harder.
Speaker 3: One she came, you did, get harder.
Speaker 5: One sounds like she had it on locking the way you.
Speaker 1: In the box. That's right, what she supposed to do if I know you're going. I know. But what if she's supposed to do. If I'm in the brothel, what is she supposed to do?
Speaker 3: She can she's walking around or have some fun on her own. She likes women. Yeah, and then there's men there too.
Speaker 1: Or the room service.
Speaker 3: No, there would be no room service in the brothel or at the Yeah, no, there's been there as well.
Speaker 1: No, you walk in and the madam comes up, Yes, and she lines up all of the women and which women.
Speaker 7: That sounds like I'll be staying in the hotel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I guess, or yeah something.
Speaker 3: It would be walking around and I'm not doing the sas.
Speaker 5: There's men options as well. You have options there.
Speaker 3: It's not like basically like this, if this space was a brothel, you would just come in and you're in the room. You're not getting room services yesterday, get you something.
Speaker 1: I'm just letting you know right now, if I go to the brothel in Japan.
Speaker 3: In Japan, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You could go to the mill and I don't care. It's not as much fun as you want.
Speaker 3: That's I'm not going to stereotype. I don't see some of them. No, I don't sing something.
Speaker 1: Dragons.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, you never know they exist out here. You've seen some of them Asia, man, listen if you want to. I don't know, doesn't So that's me either. It doesn't bother me because it's still my person, like we're still it's not taking away from us, right, No, I'm weak.
Speaker 5: So going back to Germany, how else was it different between besides titty ads in the out in the open, I feel like, are they more sexually?
Speaker 3: It was? It was than we are way more and and and everything wasn't like there's a students on the table. Oh my god, clinch your pirls like they're one eight hundreds, y'all it was like, run, we're to go into the voices now, like like yes is fonted, God, it's y'all, and it's like, you know they talking, No, for sure, I look up one of those numbers, like they're talking in German and they're trying to be subductive. But they're naked. They're not in sexy clothes. They're naked. Sometimes it all clipped to a shot of some of the porn or whatever, and you'll see the people in the middle of it, and it may be older people and maybe younger people, and maybe people physically fit. It may not be you don't know, it's Germany. What's up?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: And that was on the late night Germans. Oh yeah, there's a lot of black.
Speaker 3: No, I'm I'm I'm an asshole. I don't know how to speak German, all right, trying to pack out.
Speaker 5: German.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't. But I can say Dutch is the most I can say. That's what I can say. Na, Now that was German. Okay, do you speak Judge?
Speaker 1: No, you never make a talk Judge to you while you come on, bro.
Speaker 3: You get to Russian lady, you got come on?
Speaker 1: You said Dutch ship Well, I'm I'm how does it feel in Dutch? Say some sexy shit in Dutch?
Speaker 5: You can't say sexy should impossible, impossible, but yeah, no, no, no German. German is not a sexy language. But it's a harder tongue language. I don't get it twisted. I had friends when they speak, I'll be like, what you say, you.
Speaker 3: Ain't say like the rest of them, that was going to sexy you guys, you know what I'm saying, a little hard, but sexy heart I like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not one of the love languages, you know, like French, Spanish. It's not one of those love languages.
Speaker 3: It's like Portuguese.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not that because Germans like Russian. Yeah, if I can ever find like a like a Russian accent to be like, you don't find it.
Speaker 3: No, it's not.
Speaker 7: Imagining the Russian porn before imagine that.
Speaker 5: You don't want to understand you. I don't like I have.
Speaker 3: I don't like it. But there was this one time where I was like, I think I want to hit people because it didn't get me kind of there. They was kind of rough, and I love.
Speaker 1: I love everything. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 5: I like rough sex, but German porn just takes it to a level where I'm just like, are you okay? Like blink twice if you're okay. It's a little so too rough for me and I don't mind it.
Speaker 1: So you asked, what's the difference between Eastern and.
Speaker 5: Well, I was I was going to get there and I was going to say, is there a difference between how we view sex and how I don't know if you've been further.
Speaker 3: I have been further East. I feel like were in the East, they're more open depending on where you're at for sure, right, because I have been in Middle East. That's not open, that's not livingroom talking about Littleton. Listen, what was when I was there? Now? That was interesting. When I was in Afghanistan, I didn't know what was happening. I was working what they call ECP entry control point, and so I'm all, I'm at the guard. You know, a bunch of men are coming in. They would have to do this thing where they kind of sit, call them soaking, and every time they walk past me, they put their heads down. And but they would talk to my battle buddy, who was a white woman, and I'm like, why I felt I thought it was rude. I'm like, why didn't I They won't even look at me, won't say nothing to me, but they'll talk to her to ask her a question. What's going on? I'm thinking racism right because I'm American fuck out here, and they were like, no, you're beautiful. They're not allowed to look at you. I was like oh, And then I felt fucked up because I was like, damn they talking to her. Oh they did, they did, And it was like oh wow, Like because I had, like my interpreter that would be at I used to be with us. I asked him. I'm like what he said, No, no, no, he said you're you're beautiful woman.
Speaker 5: You're beautiful.
Speaker 3: So they can't look at if they are married, they're not allowed to look at me. So it's it's cultural, right. So when we say is it different here or there? I believe it's just the culture and in some cultures in German culture, in German society in Europe, it's not a German it's not as shun like you coron sixteen. I believe it's the legal drinking age. So in cigarettes, they used to have cigarette machines on the corner like the.
Speaker 1: Old just imagine with the not know looking like imagine somebody just looking at you like, I mean, like this nobody looking like.
Speaker 5: Damn a man. And they were not.
Speaker 3: Really I really thought something was up because they were because I asked a question. Right, there was this There was this one guy. He was like a beautiful Jesus in the ways in which they described Jesus the copper skin. But he had these pretty hazel blue eyes and he.
Speaker 5: Kept staring at me.
Speaker 3: And that's what made me ask, because I'm like, none of the rest of them look at me.
Speaker 5: Why is he was single?
Speaker 3: So he was like, yeah, no, he was making it clear that he he was here for it. What's up? I'm giving you all the eye contacts. What's going to be my wife? I'm like, what's happening here?
Speaker 1: Did you wind up taking them down?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, he was in a soap bad I'm not so well. He was a local national like so he was Afghani and where they have to sit in it's like this, it's like real war like like bob Wires and all that kind of stuff is real, real Milicent. So yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, think of like war movies, and that's what the ECP was yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well I do have some other questions for you, but I think we should asked him after we start the show.
Speaker 5: Yes, let's start the show.
Speaker 1: You already.
Speaker 8: Yep?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like an hour and something minutes and we're starting the show. I love this part though, because I imagine if you could do four play for this long?
Speaker 5: Wait for an hour? You do you do four play for an hour? Oh?
Speaker 1: What the fun is an hour? What are you doing with it? Look at you look tired?
Speaker 5: Just him?
Speaker 1: What you so? What do you do for hours?
Speaker 5: Whatever?
Speaker 1: Close? What do you do for hour? What do we.
Speaker 3: What do you do for hours?
Speaker 1: Eating?
Speaker 5: Hmm?
Speaker 8: All of it?
Speaker 3: You just sucking sixty.
Speaker 1: I'm learning that I do like smelling her. That's that's kind of a newer thing for me. You just sniffing her? Yeah, like what sniff and watch? She smells good.
Speaker 3: But I think it ties into like primal ship too.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you never just smelled the crevice of your partner, like just smelling all parts.
Speaker 5: Of them smell I like, yeah, getting the crevices.
Speaker 7: Up there, everything everything.
Speaker 3: I want to bite him though.
Speaker 5: I'm a bier, I'm a vampire. I like biting.
Speaker 3: I like randomly biting like wasting watching TV and being bitten, like he's been biting me.
Speaker 1: I'm not really big on being bitten. But the other day we was going super crazy and I'm like, yo, bite me, bite me. I'm like harder. She's like trying to find trying to find somewhere. But it was the first time where I incorporated pain for me into it and it actually felt good. But there's a level where it can go too far. Wow, I'm going to talk about that. Also, after we started show Welcome to the Heart, a soft show, the show where we talk about things that make us hard and things that make us soft, the things we like in the bedroom, things we don't like the bedroom. I did that backwards. But if you've been here long enough, you already know I'm sitting here with bub Delicious, so don't start shipping. Courtney shav what's up, mama. How you feeling today?
Speaker 5: We're good today. It's beautiful weather, Yes, summer is soon come. Yeah, I'm yes.
Speaker 1: And A one of the founding members. She's been here with us for years. What's been two? Three years? How long you been in here?
Speaker 5: It's at least two for sure.
Speaker 1: Of the nut Navy, Madam say is what I like to I know her as i Ushould, but her tag is Madam Say and she also has a podcast called Temple of Euphoria. Now tell us about the Temple.
Speaker 3: Yes, Yes, Temple of befo you okay? So it started off as a retreat. We wanted to do this thing where people like yourself in the community y'all are always putting together events and things like that. We wanted to put something together for them, but that means that needs capital and it was a during that time frame, it was like, Okay, we have to We love this brand, we built something here, but what else can we do with it? And in the midst of it, it was just a lot of conversations around black people that I knew people were coming to me who aren't exposed to kink and they had kink questions because they had seen me on Easter Your Heart Out podcasts or other shows and stuff like that. We're just kind of been watched me on the Live Show to tour stuff like that. So I was like, okay, answering the questions and it was like, well, let's turn that into a show. How can we answer these questions for black and brown people who have no idea about kink and allow them to be introduced to kink from a space of education, so that way when they go into it, they're going into it safe because there have been a lot of conversations about people who aren't so safe and some of the things that's happening. So that's how we birth there and it has been dope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give me a topic that you've spoken.
Speaker 3: We just had Zori Baby on from Noughty Knights n Y. I say we had her on and the conversation we had with her was swing versus kink. A lot of people think it's the same, and having that conversation of where is different, why it's different, what the two spaces look like, and how to conduct yourself when you're in that space very different.
Speaker 1: I think those are one of the differences that we had when we had we did the party with Classic.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes, there's like a free full type of vibe and it's certain certain communities and it's nothing wrong with that, But when you combine that with say the kink play, yes it can, they're looking for the kink people to be swinging people and we're like, yo, that's not and it's not saying right it's completely different. So that I believe that's the different disconnected communications sometimes that can happen, and play parties you can do. This could be a million different ways to do, you know what I'm saying, But when you combine them both, it can be interesting. It can be interesting.
Speaker 3: I think there's something beautiful when you niche it down a little bit, like one of those things I want to do. I'm really interested in curating a pan sexual and fluid play party where you need to be pan or fluid in order to be in this space.
Speaker 1: We spoke about this in the discord, and I want to do it. They was talking about a dark room, remember when we spoke about it room before. Yes, apparently it's not just a gay thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's not.
Speaker 1: Apparently a dark room means you go in there you're open to anything.
Speaker 3: Ah okay, especially if it was a.
Speaker 1: Pan sexual or fluid one. Right, what do you say happening in the dark room?
Speaker 3: If so one, I wouldn't go in the dark room. Just be clear, okay, because I'm afraid of dark.
Speaker 5: I like to see what's happening.
Speaker 3: Thank you, turn like so let me see you get gig you know, I like it I like watching, But what I would imagine happening is and when there's everyone's either fluid or pan it's more so people who want to express they get to expressed with whomever, versus, Ah, your balls kind of touch me, or you know, if you're heterosexual you're uncomfortable, or if you're hetero flexible and you want to come and explore, you would be able to come and explore a little bit, and something like that. If you're by and you want to come have a good time, I think you can have a good time. It would be more of all the bodies intertwining and my vision of it right, versus sometimes what can happen when like, for example, we frequent.
Speaker 5: A lot of clubs.
Speaker 3: The clubs is more swing mentality, but they're also very hetero. It's very high eral community, right, So there's this weird awkwardness that happens sometimes where the men don't know how to approach, the women don't know how to get approached or even to approach, so nothing happens. You end up with a lot of people kind of standing around. Whereas when I've been to events where it is more.
Speaker 5: Oh, we were at a skating party, we like grow.
Speaker 3: You can't do that here, you know, It's just it's just there's energy that flows. So I'm curious what that would look like.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to go into a heterosexual dark room.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, oh that would be nice for you, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: Can have a little light so I can see where the balls is at. Like you said, I don't want to just.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, because.
Speaker 1: Freaking to go in there.
Speaker 3: None, that's okay.
Speaker 1: We noticed pussy's in here, the pussies in here. Everybody wants to have sex. Everybody wants to have sex.
Speaker 5: Everybody.
Speaker 1: They don't care who's fucking them. They don't care. Dick in their mouth, they got to diconate, but they got to dick in their hand, they gotta diconate foot. I want that.
Speaker 3: Type of in your mouth, your foot or whatever.
Speaker 1: But then somebody over there can just come and start eating my ass as long as they have a vagina. What's that? That's all I do. But it's like, yall, yo, it's fine that depending sexuals and the bisexuals and the hetero flexibles want to do, but we.
Speaker 8: Can have no.
Speaker 3: I don't think that you couldn't I think that it still would need to have a little bit of light so that it can be exactly so that you can all the balls, because you got to remember you're representing the heterosexual males. They are also heterosexual females, right, you don't want another coochie accidentally, or you know, do you want a woman eating.
Speaker 1: Your coochie if she's in the dark room, she don't care.
Speaker 3: But see, that's that's where you are little. You see you ain't really.
Speaker 5: Hurt about it.
Speaker 1: I just don't want to eat.
Speaker 11: I don't want you know that, you ask any person that's gay, you're fake gay.
Speaker 1: If all I gotta, if I'm just eating, you are fake. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's why I don't say that, like you can eat. I don't need an example like I have some heterosexual female friends where it's like, no, I'm not trying to touch on the coaching. I don't even want to smell it, like I don't even want to be near it like that. So because I'm not like that, I just I don't.
Speaker 5: Want to eat it. You don't want you like a sushi. It doesn't do anything for me. If I kiss a woman, oh it doesn't do any It doesn't like isn't Yeah, it doesn't do anything to me.
Speaker 1: I think a whole different level of sexuality that's acceptable, yes, versus because he kissing a man is just trying. It makes I can't see it like sum you attractive, good looking because he's a man. That's not right.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, mean while me thinking about kissing night, Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, exactly. But you are paying sexual first of all, respectfully like.
Speaker 3: A house, like.
Speaker 5: She has boundaries.
Speaker 1: She will kiss trans woman.
Speaker 5: Man his name and whatever.
Speaker 1: It is that person. Yes, she'll do it. That's what I meant by that. I was trying to be shaky. But yeah, so men we kind of And I don't know if that's societal. I don't know if it's just scared to be labeled gay. But I literally, in my body have never looked at a man and be like I kissed the ship out that nigga, Like it's never it's not, it's not it's not a thing that ever happens. Never get pound.
Speaker 5: Though, isn't that going?
Speaker 1: No? I get it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's because you're hetero.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that proves that you're heterosexual. There are some men that may be thought about kissing a guy, but they won't say it because oh, no, no, you're gay.
Speaker 1: Yeah well, well, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 5: Wanting to just explore because you.
Speaker 9: Know, men are not only demonized by other men for that, but also women too.
Speaker 5: Yes, very much.
Speaker 3: I think sometimes men who may want to, who may be hetero flexible, can be demonized more by women sometimes than men. Yeah no, no, I've seen it. I've seen that.
Speaker 1: I was speaking about that too on my gram when I was talking about the docy thing that women are often so cool with gay men until it's a dude the're dating, or when when the dude that they're dating has had a gay experience of any sort, any male to male experience of any sort, if he likes butt play, antal play of any sort where it's him receiving, they get where the homophobic about the way they view him. Oh he's not masculine enough, or you know, he might like dick, or if he hangs out with his friends too much. Oh remember that, so shameless. Somebody was like, oh, you hanged, he must got better play than me. You always with but you and dudes.
Speaker 3: But I've seen this happen a lot. This is not I'm not I'm the exception, not the rule. I know that, I know where I'm the exception, not the rule, because none of that. You're What you did in your past is your past right, and experiences that you have is what you had exactly if you share them with me? To me again, that safe space? Am I your safe space to share that with? What if your experience what a man wasn't a good one? What if you shared that with me because you were traumatized.
Speaker 1: No, you're not, you're by curious or something. No, if you're if you wanted to kiss the dude.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, that's what I know. That's what I'm saying. What if your experience wasn't Again, you got to remember I was in the.
Speaker 1: Middle, started in the ball.
Speaker 3: Stay with me with this.
Speaker 1: He was like, no, I try it. No, c that's curious.
Speaker 3: So look and when we were in afghanistand on the male side of the barracks, there was a no rape, no sign. Again, even as grown men, there is just like present like you, you don't know. A guy may have had an experience with a man, but he didn't necessarily want it. So what if that's the case, I'm not going to call you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, grape is not. Yeah, that's a desery I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But if a man shared, like you were saying, if a man shares any of those things you're saying, like, if he wants it, if he's.
Speaker 1: I think if you have the desire, that makes you curious and and that's fine for me, and I think more people should be open to saying, yes, I'm curious about that. It doesn't make you gay. It means that I would wouldn't mind an experience to see if I like it or not. That definitely to me, because I'm not you know, I think we all people don't like labels a lot. I remember I was talking to a woman that was like, I, I like, I had sexual with a woman. I had a relationship with a woman. I don't like being called bisexual.
Speaker 3: I understand it.
Speaker 1: And I was like, you like women and you like men, you're bisexual. Well, what's the problem with it. She's like, I don't like the labels. I don't like the labels, and okay, fine, but you are bisexual. Literally, you like women and you're like men. You're by I don't have to call you it ever again. But I understand that you like women and you like men as a man, I do not like men or women. I am not curious about men nothing. When you are, you are open to an experience with men and you're open to an experience with women, what's wrong with saying that.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's anything wrong with saying It's just how society will treat you unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm cool with that part. I'm cool with that. But if it's in the safe space, then yeah, you like women and you like men. Hey, I won't say nothing else. It is.
Speaker 3: To use it.
Speaker 1: It is what it is.
Speaker 5: So okay, I guess my question is why do people Why do some people don't.
Speaker 3: Like the label? So the label for me was because when I got the label, people then did this thing where they kind of acknowledged me as the label in a way or treated me like the label was sitting on my forehead, especially in relationships with men. Oh you by Yeah, First of all, stop it. Okay, this means nothing.
Speaker 5: Right because who like? What does it mean? Like if I want to have that experience with you?
Speaker 3: I mean I want that experience, I mean, but I also I mean if I'm trying to get to know you, who says just because I'm getting to know you. I want to sleep with you, and someone else I'm trying to still get to know you. I don't even know if I like you. You gotta make it right, you know what I mean? And it was always that and also this whole thing there was there's this narrative when people can label you like, oh, you're one of them, your mom, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Like that was always my response. That was my response.
Speaker 3: And I know that's not a good response, right, you know, but that's how it made me feel. It was like, what is one of them?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Does that even means? That energy, even when they didn't say it, it was the energy of you belong to this group and you're not like us, and it's just a weird energy, wasn't my friend?
Speaker 5: Do you think that the I'm about to hit it, about to come on, let's go there. Do you think that the LGBTQ community plus community. Do you think that sometimes it happens within for sure?
Speaker 3: Within the community, for sure? Like for example, I experienced it like there are a lot of women who identify as lesbians and they will not date me. I am not on their criteria to be dated because I still have.
Speaker 5: I liked it.
Speaker 3: I had, and I have a permanent dick, so it's like, you know, not permanent, you know, but you know, but like they don't like that, so they I mean, it's a little one though, it's my clip. I mean, you have an extended clit.
Speaker 1: I thought you was going to say you got a little dick too.
Speaker 3: I'm saying you got an extended clit. So that's cool, Yeah, cool extended.
Speaker 5: So it's like it's not only everybody does it. Once he slapped the label on. It's like kind of like, oh, I'm treating you like the lady.
Speaker 1: I've done that before. And I don't want to share too much. And I'm not sure how comfortable she wants me with this conversation with this, but I will say from my experience, when she told me that she did like interactions with women, it became something she had to suffer through when I was trying to have certain interactions because I kept saying, well, you like women, you like women, you know what I'm saying, So, like, you know, it became something she was like, I never I wish I never told you that because now you're always stolen it in my face as type of door opener for you or for what I told you before.
Speaker 5: And it was like, yo, I'm just always walk.
Speaker 1: Around with I like women like and that's something that you get to use. That was something I told you about. Leave it there, yeah, and let me open it when I'm ready to open it.
Speaker 3: And you'll see when when when the ones that's my type come around.
Speaker 5: But I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't need you to.
Speaker 1: That's bullshit, because I want to see you eat pussy too.
Speaker 3: But see that's the thing. Tell me you want to see me eat pussy instead of trying to show me every woman that who pussy you want me to eat? Right, Come talk to me and tell me like, oh I want I really I'm.
Speaker 5: Excited to see you eat a pussy and just leave it at that.
Speaker 3: Oh instead of him, instead of him like, oh, you want to eat her pussy? You like her, you think about her.
Speaker 1: That's the way he staided, like, let's eat her pussy.
Speaker 3: She's like, no, I don't, that's not That's what I'm saying, instead of going, let's eat her pussy, just the conversation of on some four place ship, I'm excited to like I've said this the term I'm so excited to eat a pussy with you?
Speaker 1: Why you said it like that? That was that was a bad I love the way you can turn that. Life is good. I've seen you Courtney.
Speaker 3: Before I did. I mean, it wasn't technical. It was just a little bit of a stroke.
Speaker 1: What is up with you? In the down and upstroke?
Speaker 3: That's how you stroke, That's how you hit that know because my my skirt short, I don't got that's got a strip a court you oh no closet.
Speaker 1: You can hold your st So what is the what is the thing? What is the motion? What is the yea?
Speaker 5: Even? Okay?
Speaker 3: So even if I'm if I'm sitting, because I would, I would hamp here, right you you still coming up? You would come up?
Speaker 1: Look at that, Look at that body, look at it. Listen. If you're looking for the visual going over the patreon, we are not posting on YouTube anymore. The visuals go on our patreon all right again, patreon dot com, backslash the heart orsoft show dot com to watch. Madam says stroke, Now what does that do? That down and up things?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah inside as a woman who receives it, it's like it hit that all and that spot that make your eye kind of.
Speaker 5: Twitch Yep, it's the crazy spot the crazy.
Speaker 3: Crazy, like the baby, like the doll, you know what with the broken eyes. Yes, you hit that that doll.
Speaker 1: What is something that you don't like about a stroke? What's a stroke that you don't like?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Man, the rabbit was gonna say the rabbit, the little humpers with the rabbit.
Speaker 5: I was actually watching a Mexican porn and the women were gorgeous and this man was just I was like, you are ruining this.
Speaker 3: And you can always tell because the pussy never went even important, It's always dry. It looked like it hurt. I'd be like, oh she hurting, Like there's a genuine he was his dick wasn't.
Speaker 5: Wasn't.
Speaker 1: What I do realize that there's different strokes for different moments. Yes, insects, yes, And so there's a stroke that you might start off with. There's one that gets the ship like super up, and then you got a killer a finisher. What I'm saying, so knowing the body, paying attention to the women's body, to know which one is working and which one you need to get to right now is important. Where do you put when do you use the down and up.
Speaker 3: When I'm down and up, that's when you first and when I'm first entering from the back. You know what I'm saying, because then once you.
Speaker 5: Get it, you sure you got me talking?
Speaker 3: Listen, because then once you get it, you find you find your rhythm from there, and then from there she'll give you a rhythm and you can reminiscence. Side on the bed, legs up. That's a good one every time. That was my first strap experience was side on the bed legs up.
Speaker 5: I think I think for me, a good finisher for me is missionary legs pinned back.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, that's a kind of the same.
Speaker 5: Do you really want to know?
Speaker 1: Now? Behind here?
Speaker 5: No, not that far.
Speaker 3: I'm almost I was at one point, and then i lost my flexibility on it. So I'm working on getting back there. Yeah, stretch, I do smart ass. They can they can get pretty far back, but they can't go behind my head. I could touch my ears exactly. Yeah, I could touch my ears.
Speaker 1: But because you know the old ship we used to say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one of my favorite.
Speaker 1: All right, one thing that I wanted to bring up there was a post that I saw. Remember I was saying, something hurt. There's a post that I saw on the Condoms page. Shout out to be Condoms for doing so much good work talking about different sectional things. You can follow them on Condoms on Instagram. The post is how to play with his balls to drive him crazy. Baby girl knows that I'm starting to enjoy ballplayer, But she has a big butt, right stay with me. I'm behind her, but the butt is between me and she got your arms and a big butt.
Speaker 5: Why are you looking yesterday like that?
Speaker 1: Because you can see what he's doing. I can't now I'm behind her, and remember I'm stroking. She's trying to grab them all, but she's holding on for their life. The slapper all the way, bro.
Speaker 3: The way.
Speaker 1: I need a rub. I need a rub, and I need you to get up under them, but you can't grab them like this is not how we're doing it right. I had to get off. You know what I'm saying. Your balls are very sensitive, so you can't just doing I got your ball, you got my balls. I can't move.
Speaker 3: I be so gentle with the balls like I'm I'm I'm leaning in because I'd be like, oh, I want to hurt them if you ain't hurting me. So now like I put them all in my mouth and everything like that. That's I like to give the ball space.
Speaker 5: During head that's when they get space.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But there's a talent to ball player.
Speaker 5: There is because some men. I find that some men don't like ball play.
Speaker 3: No, yes, they don't want their balls touched. They're too afraid, like it's too sensitive. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Some women is mad rough too true, like yeah, the handy ship like.
Speaker 1: Crazy and they don't understand if there's an equivalent feeling for women. I'm not sure that can make y'all understand what ball the wrong ball play feels like. It's the balls have a it's like an energy around it around them all doing you could literally brush against a ball the it's like like it's so I don't think that y'all understand. This is a whole thing around those nuts. So you trying to go.
Speaker 3: Like we do understand now I'm going to speak for myself, but it's it's the equivalent I would say is when men are hitting what they think is the wall, and it's not necessarily the wall is the servant when they hit the Yes no no, no, no, that's not how to wait, hold on, that's not fair No, it is fear. How are you going to say that it's notice you don't have a service.
Speaker 1: You can't. So I understand that that's painful. I totally get that. Hear me out though you can't do anything to a ball like I can understand yo a nigga crashing the chip, and it's like Yo, that hurts. That hurts. I can't even tell you it hurts when you hit my ball. And that's where I think my eyes crossed. I cannot even talk to you. It's a different No.
Speaker 3: I get it where I'm speaking, Like I said, I'm speaking for myself. For me, I have been with men where their technique of how they had sex, especially if they're curved. I'm also tilted, they would sit on my service and it would put me in heavy pain, make me disassociate.
Speaker 5: So to them, they're thinking, I'm there.
Speaker 3: I'm out this right associating because they finished, they think, ooh yeah, just do this thing. They have no idea. It was so painful. I disassociated. I had no pleasure whatsoever. I was ready for you to be done because I can't express to you that this hurt.
Speaker 5: Now I go home.
Speaker 3: Now, before I go home, my period's on my periods knocked on. Now I'm in cramps and now I'm hurting for days after. And while I received that, I understand it may be different. I'm just what you asked for was is there an equivalent? And to me, that will be the most equivalent that I could think of.
Speaker 1: All right, well that's the I'm going to receive that and stop it there, fellas, especially, that's another strike against you. Curved. Now stop playing. Okay. I can go left, I can go right. You curve niggas like this. You can't go left. I can't go left. Your ship pointed it right. You got to hit it with your elbow, can't. All I got to do is shift. Let me play right, play top, play bottom player. I can do whatever I want. Okay.
Speaker 5: He actually seeing this, guys, uh penis and it was like terribly curved.
Speaker 3: And I was like, who was enjoying?
Speaker 5: What you mean?
Speaker 3: Like like a U turn sort of like it was.
Speaker 5: It was a deep curve. And I was like, oh my god, how would anyone having sex with you.
Speaker 1: Around?
Speaker 3: Why would it do with us?
Speaker 1: I seen nigg and he was in the discord.
Speaker 3: I think I'm not going to say she was like see.
Speaker 1: Like going around the Jackie.
Speaker 5: Roback it up, pack it up. Thank you for me.
Speaker 1: Don't you play with his balls to drive him crazy? Right all right? Number one, cup and yes.
Speaker 3: I was going say, cup and hold is number one.
Speaker 1: Cradle his testicles in your hand, letting them rest naturally. This alone can feel comfortable and pleasurable. Use a gentle squeezing motion, almost like a soft massage, to stimulate the area. I don't think that y'all understand when I said that there's an aura around the balls. The cup and hold is like very like, very light, motherly, very like.
Speaker 5: And let the balls be oily or wet, y'all. You gotta let it be oily. And so when it's like real, when you real.
Speaker 3: Lubricating and stuff and the balls get real wet, the balls kind of move in your hand from like the spit and everything.
Speaker 1: Don't do that.
Speaker 5: No you don't, no, no, no, no, no, it's not it's not stressed.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 5: You just like you. I'm you see me, I'm like like a saucer.
Speaker 3: You just kind of hold like you see. I'm not even moving. I'm just moving the hand, not my fingers, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Number two this girl got cherries in her mouth. Put them in your mouth. Having his balls in your mouth is what would really drive him wild. Lick kiss and.
Speaker 5: What suck on them? I don't suck on them. I just sit them. You sit them.
Speaker 3: I don't suck you sit them in your mouth like a.
Speaker 5: I'm giving away the secrets.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, what did.
Speaker 3: You want to say? What?
Speaker 9: It was going to sound crazy? I was going to say, like not me, but having a woman like what.
Speaker 7: You just said, madam, like.
Speaker 1: Like letting them dissolve.
Speaker 7: In your mouth.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, no, for sure, I feel sure the first one. I haven't done ball playing quite some time because like the men I have been dealing with, don't like it. So this is very interesting.
Speaker 1: I do believe that it's they don't like it because they are. Anytime you feel anxious, you're not gonna like it. That's almost like anal play. Once she's anxious, you have to release. You have to let go, not release, you have to let it go. Anxious, you're tight. You know what I'm saying. It's not going to be. But if you feel comfortable a person is treating you with you know, care, you can enjoy it more. Number three grab his ball. See this one is tricky, So that one.
Speaker 3: Is what you grab is okay, you're going like kind of it's like a little light snug around the base plant, you know what I'm saying. It's like just a very light And that's when you're giving them head.
Speaker 5: You hold that You're.
Speaker 3: A coinuch, a little coin you hold and you're not swing, you're not tightening it. You just holding it. So he could feel the security in that muff and you literally you'll feel his dick order. And that's when you really go in me.
Speaker 1: Like I said on the show before, I like when you gather them ships up and then like almost like a coin powder. So the pouch is up here and you got down here and them sh is just hanging off to the side of a little bit.
Speaker 3: So you want it held a little tighter.
Speaker 1: But you got my underdick.
Speaker 5: Okay, you got the underdick really hanging down. They just like, huld do this. It's hilarious. I'm just like like, I'm just like.
Speaker 1: Another thing that I enjoy. So this says, when he's banging you from behind and when you're riding him, just reach back, grab and caress his balls a bit. Yeah, the grab nowhere to grab. But the caress this on the underdick. Give it a little mushing or what is this smushing on the underdick. But it's the underdick. It's not the balls himself. It's that bone.
Speaker 3: But like the tank area, I was gonna say, that's where you I rubbed the tank like a clip. You literally rub it like a clip. Oh man, you could feel It's almost like you could feel that prostate nowhere or something like that. You could feel the things like tapen up and start. Okay, this is what I'm not sure about.
Speaker 1: Make some noise. Take his balls in my mouth one at a time, and make humming sounds. The vibration, the vibrations feel amazing. Were drive him yesterday? You like that? That's what's the humming sound. It's a sound.
Speaker 3: Sound.
Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like you can feel it. And then it's imagine the ball sounds a little bit like a scary movie.
Speaker 1: Yeahs mad scary. All right, I'm right, I'm gonna run through. Just go.
Speaker 3: They said, hmm popping.
Speaker 5: Why why look like that?
Speaker 1: He heard me say he broke his never hum on my balls. So I'm like, how do you know.
Speaker 3: Those girl, I'm on his balls the night. Now he'll be fine popping ice.
Speaker 1: Put ice in your mouth before sucking on his balls. He will almost pass out from pleasure. Fingernail scratches on your balls.
Speaker 3: Okay, I meanatives, I mean I'm not going. I've never scratch nobody's balls. I've never been not the balls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, queen is scratching over here?
Speaker 3: Oh stop it.
Speaker 1: Use your fingernails to lightly scratch his balls and trace the skin around them up and down side.
Speaker 5: Keees. This is a light tease.
Speaker 1: Light squeezing or pulling. For some men, a light squeeze or tug on the balls can feel incredible, but go slow, start with the lightest pressure and only if he's into it. And number eight include dirty talk or icon. Make the moment even giving dirty talk ortive icon.
Speaker 5: Yes, looking up.
Speaker 3: It's the up.
Speaker 5: It's the yeah, yeah, the up. It's the looking up.
Speaker 3: Every time, every time they do it for me, I'll be looking up and I'm like, I noticed, it's good, And then the next thing I know, I'm coming.
Speaker 5: Exactly Literally, none.
Speaker 1: Of you get off giving head. It's never happened to me.
Speaker 5: What crazy?
Speaker 1: The only time you.
Speaker 3: Can hear me come when I'm giving herd you cal what you can hear?
Speaker 1: You know, you shut up?
Speaker 5: Wait what?
Speaker 1: They starts fucking drawing the discord one day in their voice chat, it's about twenty of us in there. She must have caught a viot. This girl leaves her audio on.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't.
Speaker 5: I was muted. I was muted and I got a call. If you get a phone call and unmute you, that's what happened.
Speaker 3: I wasn't even it, and my my camera was on and the call came through, and we didn't stop.
Speaker 5: I didn't get up and get this. He was listening.
Speaker 1: He was walking for about twenty five minutes. Easy to hear the neck. So are we thinking, hold on, we're thinking this is neck.
Speaker 3: It was, but it wasn't mean.
Speaker 1: This girl pussy makes like do you shut up? Gurgling noises, gurgling noises.
Speaker 3: Ah my buggy.
Speaker 5: It always was.
Speaker 1: See we're like, yo, oh, she's swallowing this nigga ship. She comes back on, she's embarrassed or whatever, and I make the noise. She's like, oh no, that's that's the noise my pussy makes. I'm like, I'm.
Speaker 3: Weeping, she'sping. I'm super creeping, but my song sounding that my smell sounds more like Farting's like it's like like but it doesn't make the gar It gurgles and it's spits like we Yeah, we had we had a session during my cycle the other day and we got clarity on how the trajectory because you know, it was.
Speaker 5: Like where did it.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's a straight shooter for.
Speaker 7: A little.
Speaker 5: It was just a little like.
Speaker 1: It's kind of made that noise. Yeah, oh no.
Speaker 3: We got a video of a bubble coming out one time. Yeah, yeah, we got a videos my pussy blowing a bubble that.
Speaker 1: Blew up a bubble.
Speaker 3: Tell the people thank you.
Speaker 1: Like like like he ca it on he.
Speaker 3: Caught it on cameras it blew a spit bubble. Yeah mm hmm.
Speaker 1: It should be doing magic. Look how do you see? What do you mean? Like what was you doing while the pussy just blowing a bubble? Was she just playing with herself or did it like pop up over your dick? Like it was like I was, yeah, and she was just kind of like grinding and it started in a bubble.
Speaker 5: That's fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that magic mount you heard the magic mountain? Magic? Right? Yeah, all right, we are here on your hard a soft show. I should, madam say, you have listened to the show quite some time, for quite some time, so I'm assuming you know what segments we're getting into, the hard or the.
Speaker 5: The what for me?
Speaker 3: Since I don't have my click, my little dick, I got a little clique like a little click dick. It's not big, but it's big to me. That's what matters.
Speaker 1: People like about sex, things that make us wet or hard.
Speaker 3: Mmm, I think.
Speaker 5: Is it what I like? Boyorism watching people have sex.
Speaker 3: I like to hear people have sex like that's that's my jam. I like the realness of it, though not poorn. I was watching y'all at I didn't well, I mean, tonayy is fine, all right, your partner is fine and ship. So to have the opportunity to just you know, be near her, of course I'm gonna take it. So yeah, I mean that that part was fine.
Speaker 1: We got them, We got them. So what does voyeurism do for you?
Speaker 3: It lets me explore who I would lay with, to be honest. For me, it lets me see who would be ooh that would be fun. It lets me see where uh my sex is in common see how people please each other. And also sometimes they can teach me, like how people may forget about their partner.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: You can the moments where you can see the one person be so into whatever is happening that they forget that the other person exists and it becomes so much about them. They get to their pleasure and they forget that they have a partner to please. To like watching those moments, those.
Speaker 5: It's sickening.
Speaker 3: It is really sickening. And it kind of always looks the same, unfortunate, especially at the sex clubs. It looks the same. Women go on their knees, they give had, they turn over, they get on the thing, they get bent over, they get fucked from the back. The man comes and it's done normally. He just only ate my pussy. By the time we have people around us that then came, came, sat down while he was eating my pussy. They started getting head started having sex. He sol you pussy and they then came.
Speaker 1: That used to be how I had sex almost every time, though that's sad get head, bend over rail.
Speaker 5: Not uber, But where's the pleasure in that? Even for you?
Speaker 3: Like, but where was the pleasure? And that even for you, where did you explore yourself? Is that why you explore yourself so much?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: I think I think for a long time, sex for me was more about dominance and you doing this, you pleasuring me, and the fact that I got you doing that, and the fact that you want to do it. So that wasn't really about your pleasure at all. It was more about the fact that, oh she's not she wants to suck my ship, Oh she wants me to fuck her, and oh I want her to leave. So that was it, and that was a rotating door for very long, very long, very long, even into my relationship. Now, well I didn't. I think I said this so on last week's episode. There's a difference between people who want to give pleasure and people who want to fuck. It's just different people, you know.
Speaker 5: Ways of the people that and people that fun show up the same way.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm a pleasure person, Me and Sherman both with pleasure even with and we know we can't. We're being mindful of that, right because we're pleasure people and most people are just here to fuck. So if we're pleasure, we're here to give to make sure that the person we're with receives the most pleasures possible. Most of the times they kind of get a little stupid because they're not used to that. So we're real mindful with those type of things. But I'm here for pleasure. If it's not about the pleasure, I don't want to do it.
Speaker 1: Can you teach somebody who just wants to fuck how to get pleasure?
Speaker 3: I think you can if because they just want to funk simply because that's what they're used to.
Speaker 5: They're used to just sucking.
Speaker 3: The moment someone sucks them back, they will be here for the pleasure. Yeah, Yeah, they're like, what happened? I mean, what listen? You have believe a nigga in it's bad you h And he's like like, where are you going?
Speaker 1: Yes, you came here just.
Speaker 3: To pretty much thank you for your time.
Speaker 1: Isn't it?
Speaker 5: Isn't it? Isn't it?
Speaker 3: It's crazy?
Speaker 5: Exactly exactly. Wow.
Speaker 7: You know what I don't like.
Speaker 9: I don't like waking up in the middle of the night and the person's already dressed, tapping me like yo, like they woke.
Speaker 5: You up right, I wouldn't like. I don't want to cut one. If you don't want to, you don't want to do a.
Speaker 1: Little, a little like we wake up and she's going already.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that was me. If you're not my man, I'm out if you If you want to sleep, you want to sleep. There has nothing to do with me. I never said.
Speaker 5: I was saying the night, bro, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I hate when a pussy wins. Period. Yes, that's not not now now, I like, yeah, do me slept me the funk out. Yeah. There's been a time when I fell asleep and I woke up and she was just looking at me sleep and I was like, damn, damn, and she had that disappointed look, like look at this nigga. One trick pony couldn't take one trick pony. That was the last time I hit that. Yeah, all right. The soft things people don't like about sex, things that make us soft.
Speaker 3: When your partner don't know what they're doing because they won't listen to you, that'll make you soft man, when you're when you're expressing like, hey, I don't want you to eat my pussy. I had a person one time. I think he thought eating pussy meant literally eating pussy, so he would bite it like and he had big teeth, so it was like really hard, like he had big mouth be teeth, Yeah, he had those, and he was a handsome man. But every time he went to just go down there was like hai, and it was like uh yo, And I get it because that's the thing for some people to bite it not me. You know that ouch that hurts, that that get me soft or dry?
Speaker 1: Jesus, Look, so what did he nibble on the lips? You know?
Speaker 5: It was like the whole he went up.
Speaker 3: I think he was like yes, yes, like like a like a he was trying to put his whole mouth over and I guess be sexy. But his teeth would always like grays and he had a big mouth, so and I was skinnier then, so my gosh, it was it was like I would feel his teeth kind of near my ass and then his teeth at the top of Yeah, it was a lot that sounded.
Speaker 5: And he would keep him there and then move his tongue.
Speaker 3: So to him, he's moving his tongue, so he felt like he was on something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, teeth is not a good thing.
Speaker 5: Se nod not during head but by my nipples. But did you did you endure it?
Speaker 3: Like did you just then I did because I was young. I was yeah, back then, I did endure it and I just like, hmmm.
Speaker 1: It was like.
Speaker 3: And that's why I learned how to speak up, because that was not comfortable and I never came. But because I'm a girly who's always wet, he thought that I was like, I was excited and I'm just always what that has nothing to.
Speaker 1: Do with it.
Speaker 3: She's always.
Speaker 5: Splash waterfalls.
Speaker 3: My grandma said, to speak truth.
Speaker 1: So, madam, you talking about the Temple of Euphoria, right that is your part cast? Where can they find it?
Speaker 5: You can find it right now on YouTube.
Speaker 3: We are airing. The first episode will be coming out April fourth. We are excited for the pilot to drop where we explain to you what temple is, and then the extra episodes that will come. Every Wednesday we will be airing at eight pm on YouTube. We'll be dropping it and the audio and all that kind of stuff. I know, I'm excited. I'm actually excited to have you on because what I do is when we have guests on, I make sure I cater the topic around the guests and what expertise in kink that you bring. So I want to talk to you about parties and ship like.
Speaker 1: The parties, bds, getting into all of that.
Speaker 3: I can't wait bringing kink into your relationship. I feel like that's what the kind.
Speaker 1: Of start my relationship started with kink.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. I feel like that would be a great conversation to have with you, with the people, to have that conversation about how do you whether you are introducing your partner to king or if you met your partner through kink, how do you navigate that right? Because it's such a it's such a a tricky space if you if you are more advanced than your partner is and they're still learning right and you have to be the patient one, and those kinds of things. So I think that would be a great conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I'm not going to say that. We'll wait to your show. Okay, we'll wait to your show. How are you feeling about today? You're good?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you go home. It's neat.
Speaker 5: How did you know how did you know she always ready to eat always?
Speaker 3: Okay? Yeah, us man?
Speaker 1: Anything else you want to the people to know?
Speaker 3: Making sure I have a pro I do develop programs so during at night, you know, Madam says coach at night, but during the day, I am coach and coach balo me. So what I do is I'm a liberation coach and I hope people kind of do this thing where you get out of your head so that you can get into whatever it is that you get into. And I put together a program called Unbound. It's a ninety day program. It runs at the end of each year, and it's for entrepreneurs. And I'm bringing that up because a lot of times people think that, oh, that's just for vanilla and it's like, no, sex workers are entrepreneurs. You need a space that you can come to that is going to be judgment free and do the things where you're making sure that you're giving yourself space about what's happening in your life so that the business and services that you provide to others isn't interfering, right, and you're doing it clear mind, clear heart, clear conscious and preparing for the next year of your business.
Speaker 1: Do you think that you could do so when you say you're a coach, what kind of coach? Like? What do you think your strength is away from business?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 1: What do you think your strength.
Speaker 3: Solve when it come aland mindset. I help you get mindset and healing. That's my that I only can talk about what I've been through.
Speaker 1: And I've heard you speak to so many people in the discord about what they're going through, and you express yourself so well, and you're able to look look into what's affecting them or looking to what you see and break it down and give them cues or clues on where they need to go. Right, do you think that you would be able to help, like, say me right? Say if I was having a block and my relationship about say lifestyle, say say I'm sure, say I'm my I'm monogamous and your Polly, would you maybe to help me deal with my issues my feelings or emotions around that.
Speaker 3: Yes, and how you express yourself and where it probably ties to your trauma and the parts on you that may not be communicating as effective as you would like.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think I'd love to talk to you about stuff like that. Okay, I might call you on that for real.
Speaker 5: No, for sure?
Speaker 1: Where can people contact you for that?
Speaker 3: My website is Aisha coachbelame dot com, a y s Aja coachbella me dot com.
Speaker 5: That's that's where you can find me.
Speaker 1: We will that into the episode descriptions. I think that's really.
Speaker 3: Exciting, tho I would like, No, that's my main thing. Like I could talk kink and do the stuff like that, but what I really lean in on is the healing part. Right, Because we can talk all of these things, but are you talking from a place of true pleasure or are you talking from your trauma?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: And it's important to identify when you're communicating from your trauma, because you may be sexually trauma binding with someone and you don't know it because you haven't leaned into that hard conversation with self.
Speaker 1: So what does that look like if you're doing it just because of trauma versus the other way?
Speaker 5: It looks like a lot of disassociation.
Speaker 3: It looks like a lot of multiple partners, or it could look like the same partner but you're doing things in a sneaky manner. It can look like you're in a marriage but your partner has no idea you're in kink. It can look like being in a community and your partner doesn't actually know you're in this community. It can look like not having a partner and saying you're Polly when you're not actually Polly. You just want to cheat on people because you're not actually communicating any of the things. It can also look like you want to have some impact play and while you're having that play, you didn't realize that you're not actually enjoying it, that there's an association with this paying part and you disassociate and you're not actually present like you need to be. It can look like you're saying yes to a threesome with your partner that you never really want it because you want to please this person and not lose this relationship versus doing what makes you happy.
Speaker 1: I think she was, oh, man, that was good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's okay.
Speaker 5: Are have tapped in?
Speaker 1: And that there's so many questions that I have?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and we gotta we can't.
Speaker 1: She's like, you spoke about food where he is?
Speaker 5: I already know what I'm eating when I started dissociated.
Speaker 1: Let's do a Patreon about that. Let's do a Patreon episode about that. I'm gonna ask my wife what she's comfortable with me asking about our life or whatever. Maybe we'll put it on the Patreon. Let's see. But if not, I would like to have coaching with you, pressure, pressure, and I welcome anybody else to speak to it. When I tell you this woman is a gem y yo, break this ship the fuck down. Listen to the Temple of Euphoria. But also if you are in Kingo, if you are in a relationship, if you're in the lifestyle, or if you are a sex worker, consider reaching out to her on Ayisha Madam, say at g Gmail, doctor, that's it wrong.
Speaker 12: He put all the names, say everything, do everything we put it and he said and he said that Gmail, yo, Madam.
Speaker 7: I used to say at high Outlook, Microsoft Outlook.
Speaker 1: That's what she said.
Speaker 3: If it is my email, you want to go to, madam, say six nine at Gmail. What I said when I talked about coaching is asha coach Bellamy dot com.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's for for the coaching.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's that's.
Speaker 1: New York City.
Speaker 3: We won't put them all in there.
Speaker 5: Black.
Speaker 1: I was trying to say something. I was trying to be poignant.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's I'm here for it. I'm here for bless.
Speaker 1: You your coach.
Speaker 3: Be like Bill Bellamy.
Speaker 1: I just shut up. My mom is still trying to figure it out.
Speaker 3: That's what she said.
Speaker 7: In this show.
Speaker 1: All right, we're here.
Speaker 5: This is a good one.
Speaker 1: And talk to her. She can help you work through a lot of different things. See, y'all stopped me in the middle of doing what I was gonna do anyway, sex, love, relationships and accountability. It's been a hell of a show. The show, this show. I don't know why y'all did that. I was like, what the fun I was trying to.
Speaker 3: Do?
Speaker 1: You ever say Gmail