Speaker 1: Okay, good morning. I got to do in this morning. How you's do.
Speaker 2: M h.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 2: M m.
Speaker 4: I'm that bus this guy.
Speaker 1: Even know, even molday streams and far.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, even.
Speaker 2: Like this.
Speaker 1: What's up? Body?
Speaker 2: Have birthday?
Speaker 5: Cake?
Speaker 2: Fuck?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Will you take me out?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, I did it by accident.
Speaker 2: Oh, happy birthday.
Speaker 6: People have been sending money, you know, people have been giving me, and he sent me five.
Speaker 2: Nice. Nice.
Speaker 6: So this has to be a short one because you gotta be up live in a couple of minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but do do Jake? So wait, so we left to So we left a balloon floating on tied to a fucking peanut butter jar. A peanut butter jar.
Speaker 6: Actually the yeah, she told me she bought it. Someone sent money to the.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, mhm.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: But how are you doing?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Man, how's Andrew? Now?
Speaker 6: Is it Is it true that Andrew got his stuff taken away from you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the only way of doing doing You know, he can't do sleep streams anymore.
Speaker 1: You can't do anything.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, yeah, is what it is? What do you do?
Speaker 6: H that's bullshit? Hey are you still there?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm here, I'm here Jake. M hm.
Speaker 1: Yo, I believe I comply. Can you hear me?
Speaker 5: Mm hmm h yep, I hear you. It's got people messaging me, that's all. It is, what it is, It's just what.
Speaker 2: It's his.
Speaker 1: Jake Gino messages me happy birthday?
Speaker 2: What a gay?
Speaker 1: Jina is a good guy?
Speaker 5: No, he's not. He's a piece of ship. You don't care what anybody about himself? M So what do you do? I'll peak us here. Her brother says happy see sweet sixteen cake tea thing much love, brother. I hope you have a great birthday, Jake.
Speaker 3: Y mhmka.
Speaker 2: Do you have a good birthday? Show yesterday, Jake? That's good?
Speaker 7: Yo.
Speaker 8: Okay, something wrong? Okay, okay, let's get what are you doing nothing?
Speaker 5: Let's see you, God damn it on your birthday. Come on, show yourself. No yeah, yeah, do you see me?
Speaker 2: You know the real you? Punk?
Speaker 5: M m hmmm.
Speaker 2: Did you see the tribute they did to Hogan? Yeah, on w W.
Speaker 6: I've seen I see the the a W did it after after a lot of people were pissed that they didn't do one.
Speaker 2: A W did one? Yeah, what the fuck? They're rang the ball for him?
Speaker 5: On Friday, and I think they played a like seven minute clip of footage narrated by Triple h Y the problem. I don't think this is going to be the last we hear about Hull Kogan the w W.
Speaker 2: You know, h M.
Speaker 5: Probably do a little bit more every here you go for a little while. Possibility anyways, who knows? Oh meant duty is here and so is the bird darny.
Speaker 4: Hm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up guys?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, yeah, h.
Speaker 3: M hmmm mm hmm okay, okay, mhm.
Speaker 9: Uh hello, oh.
Speaker 1: Oh do if anybody that does want to support the stream.
Speaker 2: Here you go.
Speaker 5: Huh, kip him, kip him, motherfuckers on his birthday? Did your show with actually last night?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I went to sleep. Oh right, I'm just mad.
Speaker 2: I just show it. Matt, Yeah yeah, Matt, I don't know. He told me he was gonna send me the link. He never did. No, I never got a link.
Speaker 1: This is not a MEMORYX because this is a true blue American country. Yeah m hmm, yeez.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Jarney says, thank me a little the great.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Pika, thank you, take you carry need for the five dollars.
Speaker 1: I did tell I did say I did.
Speaker 2: Earlier.
Speaker 6: I did mention it earlier. Yeah, yeah, another troll in the kick chat. I'll take care of it.
Speaker 2: To me, that's why haven't father over there, Jake, fucking that's all you get is fuck controls.
Speaker 10: Hm wow, dudeh mhm, excuse me, Bill, yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 4: I would have given you more. I have grand terry nieces. My wife wants to retire, and I have granddaughters. Oh, I don't give you more, Dake, love me Terry.
Speaker 2: There you go, there you go. Mhm. Secretary of war Luke.
Speaker 1: That's that little god. Yes, mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Why do you change his name? M Maybe him and his band broke up? M m hm.
Speaker 1: H m hm.
Speaker 2: H u yeah yah fun are you doing, Jake? Nothing nothing, You're going to Hong Kong and Cinera No, why not?
Speaker 1: Whoop? Mm hmm el Barbara.
Speaker 6: By the way, uh, by the way, it doesn't say Deadpool on the on the thing.
Speaker 1: It's says David Chandler.
Speaker 2: No, it says yeah, you're reading it wrong, has in it? No, it says deef.
Speaker 1: Nurses d c def see.
Speaker 2: Yef you see lie, don't lie? Why are you lying? Gig?
Speaker 9: I love you?
Speaker 8: You love me?
Speaker 1: With the pie high with the.
Speaker 2: Tie, Jake? Do you? But what do you think your chances are with Hogan's wife now that he's gone?
Speaker 1: Linda?
Speaker 2: No, what's your name? I can't even remember the hot one?
Speaker 1: That skuy? I? I hey, doctor Charle, how you doing? Mhm mhm Hi, guys want the pie out?
Speaker 9: Sides with that?
Speaker 1: Anybody that doesn't wanna?
Speaker 2: Pollie?
Speaker 1: Do you hear me?
Speaker 2: I hear you. I hear you, mister Hudson, it's Pollie.
Speaker 1: Should I band Luke?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: What you're not doing that?
Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 2: There you go? Well wherever pay is? She seems like a nice person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's uh, she's Columbian, but she lives in Israel.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, how do you meet all these people? Take it?
Speaker 1: I've met her through BBB?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. What's BBB again?
Speaker 1: Brain bicker banner? What brain backer banner?
Speaker 2: Okay? And what do they do?
Speaker 1: They make puzzles?
Speaker 2: Puzzles?
Speaker 3: Hm h.
Speaker 1: By the way, hey, Bob Nick.
Speaker 2: The Obie.
Speaker 1: H huh uh? You know's in the chat?
Speaker 2: What do you see? Who's in the chat?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm oh oh that that dumb pineapple?
Speaker 2: The dumb pineapple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said, happy birthday John. He that's no rumaine.
Speaker 2: Mh dacs.
Speaker 9: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 2: Tony says Jack is the electron that holds us all together. This might be cherry mee. He just might be.
Speaker 6: By the way, I did put your link in the the to By the way, I got a copy right, I got two songs that copy right claimed that video.
Speaker 1: Which ones one and another one?
Speaker 2: What we didn't play another one?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: And another video? Maybe?
Speaker 5: Oh no, maybe he used the background music shit for the birthday wish from well she was really here anyway?
Speaker 6: Actually, yeah, hey, by the way, keep playing that. Well, what when are you gonna have New Girl back on your show? It hers that she likes puppets and pineapples.
Speaker 2: Sorry, oh, he said episode five hundred.
Speaker 1: H New Girl is. I had a little thing for you girl until I found out how crazy she is.
Speaker 2: Oh what do you mean you found out how crazy she is?
Speaker 6: She's already taken by a puppet. Oh you told me I couldn't talk about another person not talking about her? Huh, I'm not allowed to talk about uh that person from the Howard's Third Show.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, just better that way, Jake.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I did a show last night with Tiffany and with and with Barcas. Oh yeah, yeah, I was on Palel with Barcas and Tiffany at the same time.
Speaker 2: Uh, echo, says Jake. I think you and a puppet could have threesome with her as it's your birthday.
Speaker 1: That puppet. By the way, uh eighteen minutes into the show.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, k'syanky food.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: By the way, pineapple, I would love to eat a pine I would love to eat pineapple when it's pineapple upside down cake.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: That is a real pineapple in our chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, totally real, totally authentic. M h m hmmmm.
Speaker 1: Canada. Oh Canada, Canada.
Speaker 4: I can't do that, right, No, Canada, Oh Canada, Canada.
Speaker 2: No, it's throwing song, dude, what wrong song? Moron song?
Speaker 5: Look at this Manny Dam's here, It'smie Scott's the Internet wife.
Speaker 1: By the way, if anybody that wants to tempt the stream, here you go.
Speaker 2: And look who else is here? Who it's spawn.
Speaker 1: By the way, I just told people donate to you.
Speaker 2: Uh no, no, no, you can go subscribe to my channel though already suscribe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Corn just put a picture of a nose on a tree.
Speaker 2: No is I only see I only got one copyright.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, I got too because I posted two videos.
Speaker 2: Oh oh for the same thing though. Yeah yeah, but it's not on the same video.
Speaker 1: Check your hey, do me a favorite? Check your uh check your Twitter.
Speaker 2: Check my Twitter. Mhm mhmm what am I looking at you? Oh?
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, you tweet. Thank you for sharing me out, Jack, much appreciated, man. Yeah, chick sunk.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, here's hello ow.
Speaker 6: Hey Mandy, if you want to come, if you're not busy, if you want to come up, that's right. You gotta we gotta go over to be up loud. We gotta go over to the bye bye.
Speaker 2: Bye the vibe. Mother fucker. I should probably gonna get out of here now. It's okay with you, Jake.
Speaker 6: I'm too sexy. Former ship to sexy, former ship to Sexy. I sent man deal link. All right, hey, cousin Grandpa, welcome cousin David. It's a new person from Arra, from the Three Beer Men.
Speaker 2: Three three beer Men.
Speaker 6: Okay, it's already. It's a show out of the YouTube on YouTube. H m hm, YouTube of.
Speaker 2: M oh. I can't come up. Too much noise in my house.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, we're gonna end all right, love you guys.
Speaker 2: H oh yeah, Happy birthday, Jake.
Speaker 1: Love you.
Speaker 2: See yeah, come one, looked in button. I'm