Speaker 1: Oh bed of that are.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the live Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and it is Tuesday night, babe. And guess what you could be here right now with us listening, you know, tuning in, asking questions, conversating back and forth. I mean asking Nick what he does to look so handsome over there with his luscious locks. You could be asking anybody anything in real time if you came and joined us at patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast. That link is down in the show notes below. And we always have a great time. And if you're listening to the live show, you know it's a great time. So do yourself a favor. Make Tuesday nights suck less and join us over at.
Speaker 1: Patreon absolutely Monday nights and for kill Tony Tuesday nights, and for the cult.
Speaker 3: That's just the way it goes.
Speaker 2: That's the way it be. So right now we are admitting everybody, and here we go.
Speaker 3: We got people on stand by.
Speaker 2: People are in it, baby, in it to win it. I'm excited too, mainly because I'm drinking a C four energy drink and talk about the ants crawling all over you. I'm feeling it right now.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: I know C four works and I'm not throwing shade, but I do not enjoy the itchiness of pre workout. I didn't enjoy it when I did use it, and now they sell it and can form I'm like, I'm good.
Speaker 2: My eyeballs are itching like it's and it's a weird sensation. But you kind of just roll with the punches. I mean, I will say that I'm definitely awake. It works. I would like that's like C four as far as energy drinks go. I know, I feel like we talk about energy drinks on here all the time, but like, as far as energy drinks go, nothing gets me more like awake than C four.
Speaker 1: I get it, and again it's because of the pre workout within it, But dude, that's also I don't like it. I'm good. I prefer just straight caffeine. A little niasin little B six B twelve combo. You know, Oh yeah, extra guana? You know you mean guanana, sir?
Speaker 3: Is that how you pronounce it?
Speaker 2: Put some respect on the Brazilian? What is it like a like a cherry looking thing?
Speaker 1: I'out to say. I had no culture. I can't roll my rs. So my apologies of my accent butchered that. But yeah, you know all the poisonou shit that's gonna give me cancer? I like that. That's notice.
Speaker 2: Well, guanaa is something that is literally ten times more potent than caffeine.
Speaker 3: Oh so I just need to grow that shit. Hold on, is there a law against this?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, So if I eat the fruit, well, I just like start seeing colors and shit, like are hearing sounds and god, I never ate sed up. I never any more of the caffeine.
Speaker 2: I never ate the fruit. I think it's actually a nut, not that I think. I don't remember what it is now. I'm pretty sure it's a fruit.
Speaker 3: I have to look this into it. Eh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's one of those strange things. But it is very working though C four be working and I don't know doesn't have guandana in it. I know that there's just pre workout in it.
Speaker 3: But I know I've been seeing these people lately.
Speaker 1: There these stand up comics that are also like reviewing energy drinks. That's like their thing is if people really want to know their hot take on what like the new flavor of Red Bull was about and it's like, dude, no one cares enough to watch you chug a red bull and give your review. But all right, I mean content is content, and it was paying the bills. Who am I to throw shade? But like, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Well, I love the full body of this bombsycle zero sugar C four and it does make you know, me, think a little bit more clearer. It gets me a little bit more excited. Yes, it feels like I just fell into the world's largest ant pile, but I ain't falling asleep anytime soon, so it works.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest. The peach mango ain't all that, but it's getting me through the fucking night, you know, dude, straight up feel like I got like three hours of sleep last night.
Speaker 2: Same we were. We were up blade shooting last night.
Speaker 1: Rolled up late to get the kids to school, but did it you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Woke up and fucking rolled out. Thank god.
Speaker 1: My kids are some ogs with it and they got on the bus and it was all good. But like, dude, it's not good. And I got two screaming mean, he's by my head. If anybody doesn't know that is a two hundred and twenty decibel alarm clock.
Speaker 3: I have two of them on either side of my head.
Speaker 1: Slept through both them, bitches like it ain't shit, and I'm about to order a third one because I can't find a louder alarm clock. My next course of action will probably be to rig up some sort of a tim or to my lights and like have actual sirens and shit. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't fucking know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel that No, BTM what is that an acronym for? By the way, what do you think.
Speaker 1: Jacob umm?
Speaker 3: BTM for her?
Speaker 2: I feel like if anybody knows you would have a better idea than me.
Speaker 3: I could get what the BT means. The M is what's throwing me off? To be honest with you.
Speaker 2: Well either way, No, I have not shaved my head. I still have luscious locks. It's just that my hair color and my skin color are basically the same. Sorry, there's that. And I have started to grow like some red hair in my beard and gray hairs in my beard. It's it's strange.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, I'm telling you, every now and then, when I find a red in my head or my beard, I'm happy.
Speaker 3: This shows a little bit of my Irish and Scottish roots coming out.
Speaker 1: I'm fucking here for it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, Yeah, I got some Irish kinfolk. So, dude, I honestly believe. I believe that I was Irish or lived in Ireland at some point in a past life, because something about that Irish music feels like home to me.
Speaker 1: You ever feel that way, brother, I have a kilt and I jam out to bagpipe music on the rag, like, yes, I feel this the call of the old Country. I've never been there in my life at all, but it's definitely a thing. For sure.
Speaker 2: One day we are going to take a cult visit out to Ireland. I think that's a necessity.
Speaker 1: Dude. We still have a cult member living right here by me that's offering to teach me to play bagpipes. I've literally had zero time, but I need to learn how for so many real life reasons.
Speaker 3: It's it's gonna happen. It's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Nicholas, with your hand raised over there, sir.
Speaker 5: My wife she got us like one of those lord and lady things from Scotland. Yeah, we own like a one by one plot of land there with the tree on it, so we want to go see the tree.
Speaker 3: Yo, I think you should you have land with a tree.
Speaker 5: Yep, your tree.
Speaker 2: Go connect with that fucking thing.
Speaker 5: She said that she got the paperwork too somehow or something like. She said that we might be able to get our passports change to add Lord and Lady on it. So we're going to try to be.
Speaker 1: So I think legally you can. It's gonna take some hoops to hurdle and all of that, and then at the end of it, that's going to be pretty much stuck to your license. So if you ever have to go to court for something real life one day, they're gonna look at that. I think it's worth it for the jokes.
Speaker 5: No, my plan is to try to do the Lord and Lady official add it to the name, and then I want to go and try to get everything to do the the Pastafarian stuff for my driver's license and get the calender just for the photo. Because somebody did it in Texas, so like, I think there's precedents for it, so I should be able to do it.
Speaker 1: My cousin did it in Louisiana and his buddy became ordained ministers in Pastafarianism. Just to go put lime green calanders on their head for the driver's license pictures. Now, I will be honest with you, they got ticketed and or arrested ten out of ten fucking times they got pulled over from that day forward, like you have to understand, like the joke is worth it, and like commit to the bit. I'm with you, but understand that if you get pulled over, the cop will.
Speaker 3: Just immediately be like, Okay, so this guy's gonna be a hard time. All right, let's just let's do this.
Speaker 2: I feel like that there are some cops out there that would get a good chuckle out of it, though not all cops are dicks, you know.
Speaker 1: I'll say this was circa like eight oh nine when they were doing this dumb shit. So maybe the internet has gotten a little more roots to it and the cops understand meme lore and culture. But I don't know.
Speaker 5: I used to have a huge, like massive handlebar mustache that was like out of here, and I.
Speaker 2: Had got the fuck hold hold on, why would you ever get rid of such a creature?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Hold on?
Speaker 1: Backtrack? Here was this with a pirate garb? Or was this just you out and about like in the fucking wild dog?
Speaker 5: I do have some photos of me in my Pirate garb with the mustache. But no, I grew it out for the Pirate. Honestly, I've done it twice and then it just got it got. It was so much upkeep, and you know, you know how it goes ill it. I called it the womb broomroom.
Speaker 2: It's funny, like somebody brings a clock around you and it starts ticking, and then your mustache starts twitching like that like off a hook.
Speaker 5: Yeah. But I went and got my license picture before I shaved it off, and every time like I would get pulled over or anything, like all the cops, they always loved it. So I figure it might be fun to do the conder next. Maybe I'll do both.
Speaker 2: Dun, dun, dun. Yeah, dude, it's given.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. I'm surprised to hear that about you. But at the same time, once you said it, I was like, you know what of course you have?
Speaker 5: Yes, I'll find the chat fu.
Speaker 2: Yeah anyway, Uh Tristan and Trician said, what up, you glorious bastards? What did it do? He said? C four is okay. I love bucked up. I've tried bucked up before. It's not bad. It's the thing.
Speaker 3: It's got that deer velvet in it though. Bro, it's where it gets you going.
Speaker 2: Is that what it is? The antler shit.
Speaker 1: Yep, gets the people going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but no, all all jokes aside. That's what it does.
Speaker 1: They take antlers whenever they shed the felt right. That apparently has a lot of vitamins in it that we can use, and there's pre workouts that have it in it. And now the bucked up energy drink apparently he's got that in it too.
Speaker 2: There was a football player that got in trouble for the deer antler spray. I think it was ray Lewis now that I think about it. Hat do you remember that story ray Lewis getting the deer antler spray or some shit and that popped up on one of the drug panels.
Speaker 6: No, I didn't hear anything about ray Lewis. I can look it up for you then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, check it out. I'm pretty sure if it's ray I'm pretty sure it's ray Lewis that did that.
Speaker 3: I know that shit.
Speaker 1: They At first it was like that doesn't work. I don't know why these people are fucking with it. Then all of a sudden, it was like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's outlawed.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh so it like really really works and y'allre just now coming out about it. Dope.
Speaker 2: I want to get full on Lance Armstrong and just go up to him. Nah he did never, he never did steroids. He just went up to like flood doping. Yeah, I want to try that.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, Oh that's legit.
Speaker 2: Like I feel like that would absolutely get you going big time. I don't know if it's steroids though. It's more for like energy, isn't it and endurance?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's it's for you. It's ups your cardio. So basically you now have an extra court of or pintacle of white blood cells that are able to attach to OC so basically you don't get out of breath as quick and you're able to catch your breath quicker too. So it's like as far as for it's not good for like a wrestler who's only gonna be in it for like a few minutes at a time and then long break a few minutes at a time long break, but like a runner or a biker or something where like cardio is the name of the fucking game. Yeah, blood doping is.
Speaker 2: The shit it would probably be good for like UFC and shit too.
Speaker 1: I think they've tried it, and while it is, yes, at the same time, when you start bleeding, you fucking bleed. So like UFC, it's one of those things where it's a good idea bad initiative kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't want to bleed the fuck out.
Speaker 1: I mean, especially with the cuts that get on their faces, that gash to the eyebrow or like any of these superficial facial cuts that already make you bleed like a stuck pig.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. You're gonna run in that bitch.
Speaker 1: With a court high yo, You're gonna be spurting it at the slightest little cut on your brow, and it's like, hey, we got other fights to do tonight. We have to re moop this entire arena. It's it's just for the best, you know.
Speaker 2: I think they they used like different mats though, like at the end of every match. I know they do in wrestling, like what they'll do in wrestling. I don't know about UFC, but in wrestling, they changed the mats after every single match because of the blood and the spit and the sweat and shit like that.
Speaker 1: Ah UFC. You'll see bloodstains go from the entirety to the final round. They just kind of mop it up and dry it up and keep rolling.
Speaker 2: Savagery.
Speaker 3: It is, in fact a blood sport if you will.
Speaker 2: It is. BTM said, have you seen the spiders they gave uh wait, hold on, it's like weird in the way. Have you seen the spiders they gave caffeine to and the webs. There's a lady that did MRIs to show that the brain gets forty percent less blood flow to the brain when after drinking just one cup of coffee.
Speaker 1: Did you see that? There was a video that was done in the I want to say maybe early seventies, and they gave different spiders off of a Q tip they like did a soluble solution of thc lsd opiate's caffeine a couple of different ones and saw what they did with their webs. The spider they get a high off of weed, wove himself a hammock and just chill what okay? The spider that they gave meth.
Speaker 3: Look, if you want to look up the video, it's quick and it's funny.
Speaker 1: Actually, not.
Speaker 3: I'll look that up.
Speaker 2: As the conversation gave us spider myth that isast like what kind of spiders? We talking different substances and it was like tarantula spider or like daddy long leg type shit.
Speaker 1: Uh, it seems like you're inocular innocuous house spider. It was no tarantular banana spider. It's making this massive, like eight foot diameter web. But it was like, you know a little thing, I'm gonna find the video, y'all keep going.
Speaker 2: Had Remember when we went disc golfing in Uh, what was that in New Orleans? And there was nothing but fucking those big ass banana spiders everywhere? Was that a New Orleans? Laughing dude? That was the most banana spiders I'd ever seen in my life. It was like a fucking horror movie.
Speaker 6: But back to I ray Lewis that they said there's no proof that it's actually a performance enhancing drug, and there's no proof that he actually used it.
Speaker 2: I know I heard that somewhere. Maybe the other thing.
Speaker 5: That's coming up is his murder charge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got away with that.
Speaker 6: He said, they pay He paid two one hundred and fifty thousand dollars to plead and guilty for obstruction of justice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, Lewis. He definitely got away with murder. Ben Roethlisberger got away with rape, so I can't really.
Speaker 6: Say, shit, hey, give me the Besides Brett far.
Speaker 2: No, Justin Fields is my favorite quarterback now, baby Russell Wilson, what dude, they're talking about letting Russell Wilson take over the starting job. I'm like, what the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 6: Hey, bro, I saw Mike Tomlin shak and once he found out, Uh, Davonte Adams is going to.
Speaker 2: The Jets and Amari Cooper's going to the Bills. There's a lot of way anyway, We're not trying to turn this into an NFL show. Sorry about that. Go ahead, because I could go on.
Speaker 1: Check out this video of spiders on drugs. It's only under two minutes long, so it's worth the watch, all right. Ader is the most accomplished of all web building species.
Speaker 7: Recently, scientists gave these tiny creatures a variety of psychoactive drugs to observe their effects on web building. When given a minute dose of LSD, the spider's web took on an unfamiliar, minimalist structure. When given caffeine, the web structure was not affected, but the spider's behavior was given dot H, the active ingredient in marijuana. The spider didn't build a web. It built a hammock where it lay all day and watched the caffeine spider go.
Speaker 2: He's like I seen.
Speaker 7: When given alcohol, the spider built a web and raised over one hundred young But the mate got a risk training order and now the spider can't go within one hundred centimeters of the web. The crack cocaine spider figured building webs was four suckers, waited till the caffeine spider was exhausted, then came up behind it and popped a cap.
Speaker 2: And it said, oh my god. Okay, I thought this was like some real documented shit.
Speaker 1: So that video was funny, yes, But for the record, the beginning three spiders, that was real life, and then they decided to make a spoof video off of it. That was beginning of a real study that was done in the seventies.
Speaker 2: So a spider high as balls makes a fucking hammock, that's real life essentially. Wow, Now it's.
Speaker 3: Not like he died, you know what I mean? He made a hammock in like the next day.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he went off and did you know, spider shit, But as far as for the experiment goes, yeah, the caffeine spider losing its fucking mind. That's a real one.
Speaker 2: PD says, first time here after hearing the show for almost two years. Thank you, my dudes for all the info you put out and the fun combo and fun times.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Live bro, thank you for finally being here. Welcome to the familia. We're doing wild ship up in here.
Speaker 2: We're happy to have you.
Speaker 1: PD.
Speaker 2: Trician said, welcome to the party, motherfucker, and Pete said, let's go, and uh, of course the spirit animal has to go. Oh, I read that wrong, the Spirit Animal said raw Culty. I thought he. I thought he wrote cutie, And I was like, what kind of marine bullshit are you on right now?
Speaker 3: Samuel, Let's check in with you, brother. How are you?
Speaker 1: How is life? How high are you currently? How high do you plan.
Speaker 3: On getting this evening?
Speaker 1: Where are we at?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: I have the ass bit of THC.
Speaker 2: Davis.
Speaker 8: We'll get a chrombo that we're gonna ever have. In Georgia, they currently illegalized the the THCA, but no is what. I still got the good shit.
Speaker 1: But yeah, criminalized THCHCA.
Speaker 2: Yeah that is so stupid, dude.
Speaker 1: Well, it's because.
Speaker 8: That our governor is buying camp and the elections come up and they want to try to run it based try to their platform is going to try to relegalize it, and so but I get it part about this election, it probably should. Everything should get legalized and even hopefully we get full on medical mailanas.
Speaker 1: Dude, four elections in order to put it back later as a play.
Speaker 2: That's a political stunt for sure. I'm not gonna lie though, Like I'm such a lightweight. I smoke literally almost every night I would say, probably on average, about six nights a week before I go to sleep, and it's really an hour before I go to sleep, just to relax, you know. Then I get munched out, I'll turn on some Game of Thrones and just chill until I fall asleep. Right, That's like my nightly routine. And I can't I honestly can't even tell you the last time I smoked like actual weed. Like it's because I'm smoking like the THCA or the Delta eight. I don't really notice a difference, to be real, with you. Now. I know there's going to be a lot of stoners out there that are like, shame on you for not knowing the difference. But I'm such a lightweight it all affects me the same.
Speaker 1: I'll put it like this, dude, And this is to anybody who understands this, this would be a fair comparison. It's like listening to music versus like listening to music digitally downloaded how we do versus listening on a record. Okay, I get that's the difference between like the pen versus the herb. In my humble personal opinion.
Speaker 2: No, I still smoke the herb. They have the THHC bud like the TCA butt And shit.
Speaker 1: Oh you're saying the deer between THCA and THHC regular. I thought you made the deers between the vapes and the butt my bag.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, Samuel, go ahead. I feel like you can probably speak highly on this, you fucking dad monster.
Speaker 9: The reason why the THCA is so sought after is because technically TACA is just once you be carboxylated, when you pretty much heat it up to smoke it, whether that be bowled up or in a bon uh.
Speaker 8: It converts into just pure THAC delta nine. And that was the loophole the entire time because by net weight worth it is at the zero point zero three percent, but once it converts, it's actually at ninety it's at whatever percent it's the right now. The highest THAC here was at thirty three point six percent, so on contrary, it's zero point thirty thhc. But when it burns it's actually thirty three point yeah six.
Speaker 2: It's like, uh, Kat Williams, Like Kat Williams said, if you jo so happened to light it on fire and smoke it, then you know, uh, dude, Cat Williams, like back in like two thousand and seven, two thousand and eight, was that was top shit right there? I thought.
Speaker 1: I still think he's got more in him. Not gonna lie especially yeah, not even just this whole truth remove going on right now. But like as far as comedy goes, he released a special what was it not?
Speaker 3: Last year? It was one of these years just recently passed.
Speaker 1: It didn't get promoted really big, but if you watch it was fucking hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I mean, oh yeah, he still got it. He's still hilarious, dude. I appreciate that, but uh shad, he says, electro shock therapy that asked to wake up Jacob.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, dude. Okay, I got a buddy of mine I used to work with who has a watch that is an alarm clock that's got two prongs that fucking tase him awake.
Speaker 3: First of all, I could say that that would work.
Speaker 1: Second of all, y'all got to understand when I sleep, I'm in a coma like these. This is not waking me up. The sound isn't waken me up. I do not want every.
Speaker 3: Day to start off with me getting tased awake.
Speaker 1: I can already see that that would put me in a bad mood for the rest of the day and it would probably just go downhill from there.
Speaker 3: I'm not thong shade to anybody who needs it.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, it's just it's best if I find a less painful method, because I will say, as a former electrician, one of my least favorite things on fucking Earth is to get electrocuted. And that shit happened way too often for me to say that I was an electrician. I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 2: I think that it's probably more maybe that's like, if you're awake and you're getting tired, then you do it, not like to wake you up as an alarm, because nobody wants to be walking up on the wrong side of the bed literally every day.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, fucking day, dude.
Speaker 2: That just sounds like hell to me.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, i'd sting the lightning was the worst I ever got hit with. Na dude, grabbing one to live four eighty was the worst I ever got hit with. That shit damn near took my life. But you know, or here we're kicking.
Speaker 2: I uh Randa, I'll go ahead, hat.
Speaker 6: I'm exactly like you, Jacob. I've needed one of those, probably for the past twenty years, though, and I think eventually it becomes more like an addiction.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 6: It's like good morning, jolt took coffee. Man, oh man.
Speaker 1: Then I could just see me taking that to an extreme level. Next thing. You know, I'm trying to introduce electrolysis in places where it shouldn't be. Look, I already can see where this would go, you know what I mean, It's best to protect me from it. And let's just not like, dude, I rode the light and like I said that one time, and that sucked. That would be literally like me every day waking up until like some sort of a trigger, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean.
Speaker 3: I'm good on all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't sound very fun. Randolph said, drank a red Bull once and thought I was having a heart attack never again.
Speaker 3: Eventually, jealous of you.
Speaker 2: That he was forced into that.
Speaker 1: No, that he just doesn't do energy drinks because it like fucks him up too bad. And he's like, hey, bro, not for me, And it's like, Bro, I wish that was me. I'm pretty much living off the shit these days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big time. I don't drink him as often anymore, maybe once or twice a week. I was, I was, you know, uh, making an effort to put them away. But honestly, dude, and I know this is a copouty kind of thing. I got way too much shit to do and not enough energy to do all of it.
Speaker 3: It's not like as a new development though. Even when I was in the Marines. You know, Tho's meo energies you.
Speaker 2: When me and you started, you were, dude, you were taking that shit right to the head, like not even mixing it in water.
Speaker 1: Oh I say, I don't think that I had swapped over to the energy drinks yet, because that was still broke as fuck. And so when you do that, you gotta find ways to make that caffeine last. Now, sure you could dip coffee grounds, which I've done that more than a few times. Okay, once again marine corps things. But you find this little meo energy is a little squirt into the water bottle. So I did the math on this. A three second squirt of that is like shotgunning two monsters. So you do that five or six times a day, and you do that from about you know, twenty ten to twenty twenty four, and it's like, all right, you kind of just develop a equilibrium to the caffeine.
Speaker 2: You know, you're the kind of guy you gotta do everything to the fucking max for some reason, Like you can't just dabble into things. You have to go all the way or you don't fuck with it at all.
Speaker 1: I am what you would call an extreme person, and I am what is also called a slow learner. So when I commit, I have to fucking commit, or like I might as well not even attempted. That's that's kind of the whole jam.
Speaker 2: With that, Like Honestly, I don't know of one thing that you're interested in that you do half ass.
Speaker 1: I don't believe in doing it. If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right, and if you're gonna do it, then at least be in the conversation of if you're one of the greatest at its or not.
Speaker 3: Otherwise, like, what are we doing here?
Speaker 2: Fucking red lining on the RPMs over there?
Speaker 1: Aha, Honestly, the whole red lining on the RPMs At this point, it's more like, I don't know what would happen.
Speaker 3: If I stopped.
Speaker 1: How does I should? I take that back? I did that once. I went three fucking weeks because I heard somewhere twenty one days without a substance, and you could like revert, you know, I'm saying you could fix your habits and all this, for the record, not true. I went twenty one days without caffeine. I didn't even eat chocolate, which you know how hard that would be for me to do. That was a fucking undertaking, all right, for the record, I'm a whore for chocolate. I don't know if anybody knows the or not. But anyway, so twenty one days caffeine free and I had my first cup of coffee, and I was expecting this is gonna be like a whole experience, right, No, nothing was reset. I lived like a zombie for three weeks for nothing.
Speaker 2: So I was, no, I'm that's worked for me though, Like I've taken time off, like especially whenever I'm trying to do like Keto the hard Way to where I'm only drinking water, Like I won't even drink coffee. It'll just be straight water and meat and vegetables and that's it, like if I'm really trying to fucking hammer out some weight, right, And dude, I went like I would do that for like a week, and then I would drink like a coke and I would be like fucking bouncing off the walls like crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but maybe the caffeine is so satch raided into my DNA at this point that maybe it'll take a little longer than three weeks for me. Maybe I need like a full on six month detox and then try to gain.
Speaker 2: But like, I don't know, Tristian said, I got Hoggarty, Hoggarty blood, Hogarty, Hoggarty blood. I'm in for a trip to I Ireland.
Speaker 1: Is Hoggarty. Wait where are you at?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to read Haggard Hoggarty. Maybe that's oh Haggarty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, boy, you got that Haggarty blood in your veins.
Speaker 2: I feel that it's an a that's supposed to be there or is that just how you say that.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's like the way it's pronounced. But there is a Irish last name that was changed into that later on. It's Hoggarty, but like in their accent, it would. Yeah. Anyway, if you ever listened to uh, what's his name thrift shop, oh Macamore, Macimore let out a song of like Irish Celebration. I was listening to him before he was like well known and shit, and I actually liked a lot of his music. It was about like getting off of drugs, cleaning up, changing your life, that type of shit. There was one called Irish Celebration where he had talked about like he's proud to be a Haggarty and shit. It was it was a part of it anyway.
Speaker 2: What what what? What?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 2: Geezy said, good evening, Caul, glad to join once again. We're happy to have you, good jeezy, young Geezy shot he said, remember when venom. Energy drinks actually had you rolling dude there. I feel like energy drinks used to be a lot stronger than what they are now.
Speaker 3: For sure they were dude, all right?
Speaker 1: So I told you about my first energy drink experience with Blue Ox.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: So apparently red Bull was a thing long before blue Ox, but to you know, I think this was two or three, and my dad let me and my brother drink these as a young child because we didn't know what energy drinks were.
Speaker 3: We never heard of such shit.
Speaker 1: This little tiny can of something called blue Ox, which come to find out, was a full on knockoff of Red Bull, and we thought it was just about the great gatest thing we'd ever tasted. And apparently we lost our fucking minds when we got home and mom and dad just assumed that this was clearly the devil in a can for add children.
Speaker 2: So I was like, yeah, yeah, I feel that Lenny whiz Bottom, quite the name, uh says, Ireland is amazing. It just feels good and right when you're there. That's the only place I would give my US citizen US citizenship up for in a heartbeat.
Speaker 6: Mm.
Speaker 1: Depending on how these next few elections pan out with Ireland. I could agree with you.
Speaker 2: Aren't they the Vatican?
Speaker 1: No, But Ireland is like, all right, the whole Red and Green civil war that took place between the Catholics and the Protestants within Ireland. It's like the Catholics that are Irish are militantly Catholic and that's not a joke. Like they've actually taken up arms over this debate, you know what I mean. So it's they're not run by the Vatican per se. But if you look at the shen Fein part these days, which is apparently the political remnants of what was once the IRA but now they're spitting like socialist rhetoric, and it's it's it's complicated talking about Irish politics and how that blends in with religion is so complicated that it literally would take an entire episode to break down.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have to share this picture that Lenny just shared because it's fucking given me trailer park boys vibes, and it says, and thus saith the Lord, you fucking want one?
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, is that doth not want those hands?
Speaker 1: Son?
Speaker 2: Doesn't that look like whenever bubbles is like you want one every time?
Speaker 5: Do character.
Speaker 2: There was just so many good like isms in that show, which is why I love it so much.
Speaker 1: But like I said, though, because people, if you don't know the show, you don't get it. But if you know the show, then you fucking roll when those isms come out naturally, you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, Like I don't know why. Like there's just stupid little things that they'll say they'll just have me rolling. Like whenever they started saying that they were gonna go rock a piss, Like, what do you mean You're gonna rock a piss?
Speaker 1: What does that even mean? Holy fuck, Nicholas, I'm seeing this picture son, that mustache is pimp is the only word that comes to mind.
Speaker 5: Than like the ducky h They're like your glasses. What do they call the uh?
Speaker 3: I call them my pg's dog.
Speaker 5: They're a rubber duck fit by Verse or Netlin's but same thing.
Speaker 2: I don't see it.
Speaker 3: First of all, I'm jealous of them.
Speaker 1: I want them.
Speaker 5: I was actually trying to find them to give them to you for the show. I literally tore my fucking house apart, and I cannot find them.
Speaker 1: Nick, You're just the best kind of fucking people, You know that.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 5: I try to be.
Speaker 2: I agree the spirit animal said, spider was like meth. Mr, gott have meth, all right, Samuel, need you need you hit that d down on the dabaruskies over there, homie.
Speaker 5: So I said.
Speaker 8: When it was going after, when it had all the caffeine, when it was moving, it was like meth, meth, myth needed more, get.
Speaker 1: More, myth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I can see that. Uh, methods just can never get enough of it. You know, it seems to be a thing, Jeezy said, waiting for the pimp spider to come out, slapping spider hose respectfully.
Speaker 1: Yo, for real, whole boy pulled a gun out, popped a cap in his ass for being a sucker.
Speaker 2: For being a sucker, yeah, day Walker said, greetings everyone, and greetings. Viking Blood said, here's one. There's lots of experiments. Oh let's oh shit, there's an actual picture of it, all right, let me share it on the screen.
Speaker 1: Like I said, the spoof video was made as a joke, but there are actual studies that show the spiders do respond differently when they're inhibited.
Speaker 2: So on speed, it's clearly fuck on caffeine. It's definitely fucked on marijuana. I kind of think that that looks like a butterfly, and LSD of course is going to be the best and most creative one.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's the most straight and nequidescent, right right, Well, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's like like I would I would guess that if a spider is given any of these things, that you would get like the best looking web from a hallucinogenic.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm with you one hundred percent. But like, okay, look at the weed one. All right, your boys started out in the center and he was locked in like he had tunnel vision, like he was about making this web. Then about halfway through he just said, ah, fuck it connected here, connected here, all right, We're done that. That also makes sense. On the weed one, your boy hit the blinker and locked in for a minute there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he he was going pretty well and then he was like, fuck, I got the munchies.
Speaker 1: Caffeine Your boy just couldn't really figure out which direction he was going, but it was going everywhere once, very very add.
Speaker 2: Although the caffeine one kind of looks pretty geometrically at least kind of sound. There's no curves if you look at it like it's it's pretty cool in that sense. But the Speed one is that's the most fucked one for sure.
Speaker 1: It's it's wild. It's like he got a bunch of one sections skip a few whole bunch in another section. It's but yeah, they're like like Viking Blood said, there's tons of experiments where you can look this up on like Google images.
Speaker 2: Honestly, Samuel, you have your hand raiser, what are you? What is your take on this one? Do you think that you could build a better spider web than a spider on marijuana?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 10: I don't know, but if you two your phone kind of cockds hit about nine degrees the un Speed one, it kind of looks like it kind of looks like an smiley face coming through the ether.
Speaker 2: Looks weird but pretty cool. You said, a ninety degree angle to look at it.
Speaker 1: You got me fucked up here?
Speaker 2: Oh I see, I may see what you're looking at.
Speaker 10: It kind of looks like a like a dude smiling as like he's he's melting.
Speaker 6: It's kind of cool.
Speaker 2: I feel like it kind of looks like the was it the Fist the album cover on was It on Green Day? Or one of those older albums it was like the big red fist.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think. I know, when I think of green Day's album it the Mind is Dookie.
Speaker 2: I think it was on the American Idiot album.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and inside of It's a Grenade and it Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: Okay, back when people bought CDs and shit, you know, yeah, good old days.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, dude, I got hit with it straight up. Two days ago, me and the kids are in the driveway and they had made some reference about something.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, you know this and this.
Speaker 1: They're like, yeah, back in the nineteen hundreds.
Speaker 2: It's not wrong, nineteen hundreds.
Speaker 1: And then I'm like, the fact that you're correct about that bothers me more than the fact that you just said it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, it does make you feel a little ancient whenever you're talking about old. Now you were living in the prior millennium.
Speaker 3: Bro, we are thirty something and now we are apparently old.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm older than you too, so.
Speaker 1: Suck.
Speaker 2: No, I think what am I two years older than you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think so because you're thirty two? Right?
Speaker 1: Shit? How old? Amm I?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think so?
Speaker 3: Thirty two sounds about right? Yeah, I can't call it.
Speaker 2: JR. Said, you guys ever seen any of at Dead and at Dead underscore hidden on TikTok. His view on the Bible is something I've never seen, and he explains it with science and so much more.
Speaker 3: I may recognize the face.
Speaker 1: I don't do TikTok very much, so when I see clips of stuff as I'm just like on about my life, like maybe but I will check him out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I'm always on TikTok. That's like my favorite platform to look at anything. But oh, speaking of I don't know if we've ever if we've announced this yet, but starting in November, my sister is My sister's name is Samantha. She's going to be taking over like the control of the social media's and editing the shows and stuff like that. She's kind of just going to be the manager because it is just a lot for the two of us to handle, you know, with Jacob and you know, like we got this show, Jacob has The Cajun Night, I have this one, and then Meta Mysteries and then also we have kids and whatnot. So yeah, my sister's going to be taken over on that, which is going to help alleviate so much, and we'll actually be able to get at a lot of the messages a lot quicker because she's going to be answering them on a daily basis. And she's awesome. I love myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's good things.
Speaker 1: It's good things. And I think it'll be great for us to have more of a social media presence because a lot of people try to check us out on stuff and I'm like, ah, I know we have one of those I know we have one of those things you're talking about. Yeah, totally right.
Speaker 2: Well, she's gonna be making a lot of content for us as well, like chopping up some of the video and making clips out of it and stuff like that, which I wish. I wish I had more patience to do that. It takes a lot to do that shit a on a regular basis. I'm not gonna lie to you. Like that is like one video. If you're trying to get it absolutely correct, you might be able to pump out one every forty five minutes. Like and that's if you're doing good, you know what I mean, Like, if you know what you're looking for and you know, like you have a vision about like what you're trying to make it look like, yeah.
Speaker 3: It's it's a lot.
Speaker 2: It is so Jez said that Blue C four make the face. Itch, WHOA yet to do it? Uh? It makes my insides itch is really what it does?
Speaker 3: It sounds like something you gotta get checked out, bro. I can't. Ah, I don't like it. I don't. I know it's effective and I know it works, but man, I fucking hate it.
Speaker 2: But I normally don't like pre workout, like I feel like it just makes me even. I guess it works because it, like the itching does piss me off, you know what I mean, Like it just makes me agitated.
Speaker 1: You're still fucking with the mushroom juice that's like a replacement for coffee.
Speaker 2: No, I never got that. I've I've I talked about maybe trying it out the mud water or whatever the fuck. Yeah, yeah, but I would like to try that. But I have been putting in the she legit. Oh that's probably what you thought was the mushroom.
Speaker 1: Stuff that that shit, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she legit. That's that's like like an oil that is like made in some mountains in India or some shit and the Himalayans. And uh, yeah, well I put that in my coffee every day.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I don't really know.
Speaker 2: What it's doing yet, but I've only been doing it for like two weeks, so we'll see. I mean a lot of people talk about all the benefits of it, so take care. I love it you, Uh Nick, do you? What are you noticing? As far as the benefits of she legit, I.
Speaker 5: Think a little more mental clarity. I think the most important thing about it though, is like all the minerals that it has. So I did that, and then I did the Celtic sea salt every day that has all the other trace minerals and stuff too, and uh basically sea salt. Yeah, yeah, you know, salt every meal leviticus something right, But uh yeah, so I learned a lot of stuff lately. They basically like the majority of like all health issues are really just mineral deficiencies in one form or another, and and like you know, you can't hydrate if you don't have the proper salt intake. And so it for me, having all the minerals basically from multiple forms just makes me feel better across the board. So that's what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I I I you know, I listened to certain people talking about Shilegit, which is why I got it anyway. And it's really not that expensive. I found it on Amazon. It's like fifteen bucks for like a month worth, and and it's like this. It looks like black goo, honestly, but it's like super super super sticky, and like, I don't know, it's you have to like let it melt into your coffee. But I don't know. I think it. I think it works. I you know, I take that. And what is the other one? Spiralalina Spirillina every Day too.
Speaker 1: I've heard a lot of great things about that.
Speaker 5: I was going to start that after I heard you talking about it. That's when I'm getting next. But if you want to get the chilogy too, they have tablets and capsules as you can get too if you don't want to fuck with all the goods. That's what Dice ended up switching.
Speaker 1: To do that.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, I'll definitely look into that, dude, because and you know, me and Sean actually did an episode on all of the things that you might want to keep in your apothecary if you're you know, apothecary cabinet the same you know what I mean, we got to spice it up, but I mean it's like a bunch of herbs and stuff, but it's all natural stuff, you know what I mean. Like, whatever we can do to get away from fucking big Farmer, we should absolutely be doing it as soon as humanly possible because they're out to just fucking poison you. And we've proven that time and time again. But like not even us, everybody has proven that. But but yeah, in that episode we started, we learned about a lot of like awesome shit, like stinging nettle is really good for you. There was another one that I said that I really wanted to get and it's on the tip of my tongue. I cannot remember what it is, but there's.
Speaker 1: Like to your point, there this whole apothecary slash medicine cabinet thing. I was shocked when I became an adult and I saw how many Bible thumpers had all these essential oils just lined up on the shelves in their bathrooms and then whatever else. And it wasn't for the smell. They were using it for their principles. And I was like, you know, like two hundred years ago, you would have been called a witch for this shit. But like, I'm happy that people are pulling their heads out of their asses. It's fucking phenomenal.
Speaker 2: What's what essential oils is a witchy thing?
Speaker 1: Well, according well not two hundre years au, I should say maybe four hundred years ago. The Puritans would have absolutely seen that as uh you know, that's that's fucking black magic, that's herbology. It's clearly from the devil. Remember we did that whole look at what the King James version of demonology was about.
Speaker 2: That dude's gotta be one of their biggest retards that's ever been created.
Speaker 3: King James and gay and gay.
Speaker 2: Let's not forget that doesn't make him more retarded. He's just gay, That's all I do.
Speaker 1: Like the book, his name is a one, but that's neither here nor there the demonology one, Like, oh yeah, for real, these essential oils like a woman looking to nature and grinding up you know, mortar and pedal of making a paste or a herbal supplement.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's clearly witchcraft, clearly.
Speaker 2: Right right, it's always summoning demons and whatnot.
Speaker 1: But I love the fact that mainstream is looking at this type of natural remedy. In natural medicine as good and the way we should be moving forward. It's about fucking time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So I can't raise my hand for one. I don't know why I cannot find the button anywhere. I've been looking for it for like thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: Just butt in whenever you want had you're an ex co host.
Speaker 6: I don't like interrupting Jacob Jacob Man. But my mom's husband, we went out this past weekend and he was telling me that he started making his own tea with He'll just buy ginger turmeric. I can't remember everything else he puts in it, but he makes his whole tea. He makes it his own tea, stinks up the whole house whatever, Right, he's been drinking that, he's been on a. He's been on He's diabetic, so he's been on a trying to stay alive for like the past year for sure, like produsly work on it. And he just said his gut has never felt any better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, that that ara vadic type of medicine, which is basically that like all the different types of teas with different herbs and and spices and shit like that. Like, dude, I see a lot of people that are starting to go to that, and I'm honestly I'm thinking about starting to really get into it, Like I just want to get back to like the natural ways. Call me a pagan if you will, but like I think that that was I'm not talking about worshiping the old gods, but I'm just talking about like certain practices with the herbs and you know, just getting closer to nature, not farther away from it, because I think that, like, dude, we're we're humans, like we're we're basically animals. We are animals, and so like I feel like whatever is out in nature that's for us, and whatever they're cooking up in a lab is not that.
Speaker 6: Look at rows, she I mean she she actually got away from I guess like the witchcraft. She's she's gone on her journey towards Jesus.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, that's what all.
Speaker 6: But she's still making her stuff because I mean, just because you you know, you start making stuff from what's given to you, what's naturally put here, doesn't mean that you're worshiping anything else. It's just that you know, you want to do what's healthy for you. I Mean, it's all here for us to use. Take more so than technology should be.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure, dude, for sure. So yeah, I'm I'm really excited about looking into, you know, just the natural kind of stuff. And honestly, just the other day, it's funny because I was looking yesterday. Actually, I was looking up how to make my own incense because I have I always, dude, I burned through incense like nobody's business. I always got some incense going. And not that they're expensive, It's like two dollars and fifty cents for like a twenty pack them, but I mean I'm just burning right through them. And so I was looking up how to make them, and then Jacob was like, oh yeah, I went over to Christy's shop yesterday and I got some incense. I was like, we talking about.
Speaker 3: Took out of my house with some incense. So here's the deal.
Speaker 1: My experience with incense burning, like in my own house or in my own space has been a little sticks right, the traditional method that you know Americans have. I have never fucked with resin and a coal before. I didn't understand that that is next level smoke production. So I didn't know how much was a little bit and how much was a lot of it. So I put what I guestimated, having no prior information what a decent amount was, and just through a little coal on top of that. So the incense were frankincense and myrr right, and not gonna lie. My entire house just smelled like a Latin mass for about two days. Not mad at it, Not mad at it. My kids came home to Gregorian Chance being blasted on the speakers, like Dad, what the hell? And I'm like, look, y'all don't even know, y'all won't even know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Must expel these demons.
Speaker 1: No, not, That was training in my garage with swords, and that was what was blaring was Gregorian Catholic Chance and the smell of Frankinsons and mir in the air.
Speaker 3: It was wild because that's how we trained for night fighting.
Speaker 2: Dude, that'll definitely set you in the mood, like that Gregorian chanting kind of shit like that is that'll that'll get you going, dude.
Speaker 1: It is the people going. Actually it's more somber and it's more relaxing one hundred percent, but yes, it absolutely gets you to a very pleasant frame of mind. Roff, Roff, what did you pull out? I saw something shiny and pointy. Please unmute yourself and speak on it. Sara, is that a katana?
Speaker 3: Is that a saber? It's very small at my angle.
Speaker 12: No, it's my saber from college.
Speaker 1: College? And why do you have a saber from it?
Speaker 12: I went to New Mexico Military Institute.
Speaker 3: Okay, excellency, you're on the drill team.
Speaker 12: Oh no, all the officers we carried these on the daily.
Speaker 1: Okay, excellent, dude. Wait, y'all carry them on the daily, like at at school.
Speaker 12: Yeah, like to to dinner. It was part of our uniform. So we had the Sam Brown belt, the leather leather strap, and all the officers would carry them with us. That was just part of our uniform.
Speaker 1: So I actually do a little bit of a consulting for Norwich whenever they do their drill meet once a year for around Maudie Girl time frame. I actually helping them, you know, tidy up their drill a little bit before they do their big competition. But I've asked them about living and training at the campus like they're doing and everything.
Speaker 3: So I didn't know that there was other ones out there, y'all.
Speaker 1: So the officers once you were like a high junior or a senior, and you had builded to that position. You would carry swords as a part of your daily dress. Correct, that's fucking legit.
Speaker 3: Oh man, So you kind of loved and hated that thing.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, I mean I didn't have to polish it. I had. The New Mexico Military Institute was a high school and a junior college. So a lot of the high school students they were able to get up to a certain rank structure, and they couldn't be officers in high school. You can only be an officer if you're in the college level of it. And during ROTC and so of course the younger, the younger cadets had to do all the polishing. And you know, I'd give my my savory go to a certain cadet during dinner. When I took it off my belt, they'd have to hold on to it and protect it with their life and things like that.
Speaker 3: Customs and courtesies as it should be correct.
Speaker 12: And uh, they got to shine all of our stuff for us. And it was a fun event. I mean, no doubt, it's not battle hardened or anything. It's not that it's just for show.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I feel that I have my Marine Corps in Coosord, but I didn't have to carry that every day. My dress blues were my daily attire for a lot of it. But yeah, the sword very rarely came out, thank god, because the sword manual was so different where we.
Speaker 3: Were at too.
Speaker 1: It was it took you like hours and hours to get it close to right.
Speaker 3: It was ridiculous.
Speaker 2: If you I'm sorry, go ahead, rolf.
Speaker 12: My first parade that did was in front of my uh we had we had troops since we're cavalry based, so I was in front of my troop marching and it was the first time I carried my saber. And so we're standing on the parade field and standing at attention with it on, you know, on like right shoulder arms with a rifle, but with your sword on carry Yeah, and your hand is in this weird crooked position on your side. In my arm, my hand went numb, so we asked the regimental commander, now went up for the present. Here, I stuck it into the ground because my hands gave out.
Speaker 1: Bro To do drill correctly, you have to have wrists made of rubber. I never got good at that. My hand placement was always trash and then you know the sword manual, the drill for that is so weird as far as ceremonial shit goes. I had to learn how to double time, i e. Fucking run with an unsheathed sword per a drill manual that was written before the Civil fucking War. And I was like, bro, this is no longer applicable, nor am I doing this for any Why am I learning this?
Speaker 3: But you know that's that's how it goes sometimes.
Speaker 1: Uh Anyway, anyway, that is a legit saber though, that's fucking legit.
Speaker 2: If you remember whenever we me and Jacob, we used to have our studio in my bedroom or one of my spare bedrooms at my trailer back in Louisiana, we used to have the swords up on the wall, like next to the candle holders. I missed the having those, like lighting those candles every night before an episode, Like it really put like the cult dungeon into effect, you know.
Speaker 1: It put it on dude.
Speaker 3: It was like go time once the candles were lit, you know, so you know.
Speaker 2: I gotta bust this bad boy out because here she is.
Speaker 1: Oh, there you go, there's the pirate sword used to have behind.
Speaker 2: You the pirates sword. Yeah, dude, it's fucking Actually, my buddy Butterbean hat knows him. Uh, he actually gave me this sword and because I went over to his house one day and he had like a shitload of swords and I was like, dude, what the fuck are you a sword collector or something? And he was like he was like, yeah, I just think they're cool. And I was like, dude, that fucking pirate sword is bad ass. He goes, I'll tell you what if if you put it in your podcast and make it be like visible to everybody, you can have it. And I was like, bet done, I'll do that in an instant. And so uh so, yeah, I may only have one gun in this house, but I got this motherfucker will slice somebody up, you know, because it is sharp. It's a sharp sword.
Speaker 1: It actually is my my NCO sword used to have behind me. It's pointy, but it's not sharp. That thing is still covered in wax from those candles. By the way, I have yet to actually clean it, because you know, fucking Marine Corps.
Speaker 3: It's neither here nor there.
Speaker 1: But I have it. I don't have that as like my grab weapon in case I hear a bump of the night. I do have a really sick, nasty cookery.
Speaker 3: That's my thing. See, everybody thinks to grab the shotgun.
Speaker 1: Listen, y'all, a flash bang grenade, which is legal for civilians to own, and a hatchet or a couckery. I'm just saying, like, if he's breaking and entering into your home, you don't have to call the cops. No one knows he's there, Like, you could do what you want to him. I'm just throwing it out. We're throwing it out.
Speaker 2: Buck is a cookery.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's a it's a knife, but I'll just grab It'll be way easier to show than to explain.
Speaker 3: But it's a it's an Indian blade. Sam's gonna speak on it. I have a feeling, but oh, I'll.
Speaker 1: Be right back.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Sam. What is a cuckery, sir?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 8: The cuckery is a short it is roughly between a foot to two feet long.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 14: It is.
Speaker 2: It was used by.
Speaker 15: The Philippines, uh special forces that they use to drive out and it's and everything, and they were they use it a lot in World War two, to point that it scared the Japanese.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 16: And it is and to the It's a lot shorter than katana, but it has the same amount of cutting and it because of the way it design. If you can cut just by swinging from your elbow down a ninety degrees your swing, you can cleave through bone a lot easier than you can with a katana.
Speaker 2: Looks badass, Okay, yeah, yeah, I've never I don't think I've ever seen one of those. You right now, I don't think I've ever seen one of those before.
Speaker 3: Uh. This is a heavy one that I have.
Speaker 1: I've had some cheaper, lighter ones that were like made of basically aluminum before.
Speaker 3: This bitch is heavy.
Speaker 1: It's steel.
Speaker 3: I think it's made out of a leaf spring of a car as a matter of fact. Uh.
Speaker 1: And I gotta say I as far as like to do a job, this is This is more of you know, my personal speed. But that's just me.
Speaker 2: Is that you know? Is that Valerian steel?
Speaker 1: Sir? No?
Speaker 3: And no, And it's not Damascus either.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 6: I'm a start calling JACOBETI.
Speaker 1: I'd rather. I don't know what the the you know, Spanish word for night is, but I'll take that it's nato ell nito.
Speaker 3: Hey, if that's true that I'd fucking take it. That's dope.
Speaker 2: Uh uh, day Walker said, where does one get the weed? Asking for a spider friend.
Speaker 3: I mean, depending on where you live.
Speaker 1: I would assume there's a neighborhood relatively close to you that probably sells well.
Speaker 2: Then spirt Animals said, depends. Hello Mood is good and it ships to it ships to your door. And I also recommend lost THC Skywalker or THC Diamonds. I have heard of Hello Mood shipping because I have like a friend that you know, orders through them and I've smoked it. It ain't bad.
Speaker 5: Jacob, do you have your license?
Speaker 1: Uh? Drivers license, medical license?
Speaker 3: I I don't know what you're talking about on that one.
Speaker 1: Listen. I don't participate in a lot of government programs.
Speaker 5: Okay, we got a new dispensary on O'Neill.
Speaker 2: FYI he just quit his plant job, so he hasn't been able to do that kind of shit.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, Look, if I want the good herb, I'll just get it from the LSU A center. I don't have a car, but I have plenty of people that do, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean? The best from LSU literally the best way I've ever smoked in my life comes from.
Speaker 3: The best in the state by far.
Speaker 2: Okay, it is great where else. Somebody said, I use three chi or space gods. Oh, Ralph said that, Yeah, I'm gonna have to look.
Speaker 1: At like space gods.
Speaker 3: You could buy the more. You could buy that at.
Speaker 1: Most gas stations in Louisiana for a good bit there. Lost that was a good one too. I tried some syrup. I didn't know they made weed syrup. It's delicious and also like you should really dose it, like like maple syrup.
Speaker 2: Kind of syrup you mean, no, Like it's it's like the best candy syrup. Like it looks like a medicine, like a syrup bottle, like a cough syrup.
Speaker 1: It's not. It's just fucking weed syrup. And they have blue raspberry and shit like you know, you know, like it tastes like blue raspberry.
Speaker 3: It's delicious. It doesn't taste like weed at all, and it will get you there.
Speaker 2: Boy, give you that a little bit of that beaver butthole.
Speaker 1: You know me, one of my favorite flavors is blue raspberry. So I yes, I do, in fact eat beaver and I eat beaver ass. So I mean it is what it is.
Speaker 2: I went.
Speaker 12: I'm sorry, backup, back up the LSU AG.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Louisiana State University Agricultural Center grows the best marijuana in the state of Louisiana, bar none.
Speaker 2: And it's also growing it in the swam Like that's that has to be some extra minerals or some shit going on there. Because it is, it is divine may sell it.
Speaker 1: Well, they sell it to people with a medical card. Yeah, they have a dispensary at LSU.
Speaker 2: They have all the exotic ones too, Like you can get like blueberry yum yum over there, you can get purple haze, like they have all the you know, everything that you could look for.
Speaker 1: But understand, you're also buying it in Louisiana, so you are paying an arm and a leg with the taxans on. Like it's if you're just trying to get high, you might as well just go down the street to the college kid dorm, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like whatever, But.
Speaker 1: If you're like actually looking for something specific like it is, you'll pay for it. But it is exquisite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm pretty sure. It's like it's like thirty bucks a gram, Dude. It is pretty astronomical.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: It is, which is why it's not like I do that like often.
Speaker 1: It's more like if somebody has some like yo, I got five on that I'll throw in to let me take a little something.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm I'm a I'm a guy like that.
Speaker 1: You know about it.
Speaker 2: And they got a lot of the vape shops around here, like out in in Texas. They got them in Louisiana two where they sell the Delta A and the THCs and thca's and shit like that. But I went into this one like a couple of months ago, and they were handing out like free shit, and they handed out this fucking I got it right here. I still haven't taken it because I'm such a lightweight and I don't understand milligrams and shit like that yet. But it says it's a bac la ba a bac leva infused edible.
Speaker 3: And it listen, how many milligrams is it?
Speaker 2: Thirty milligrams? Is that a lot for an edible?
Speaker 1: For who? For the whole bar or like for a section of it, Like.
Speaker 2: It's one serving, so thirty and you're.
Speaker 3: A lightweight, I would say, take a bite of it.
Speaker 2: I mean it's small. I could finish it in one bite.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, thirty would be a lot for you. I'm saying you should take a bite of it.
Speaker 2: Heard heard like a little nibble.
Speaker 1: Take you a bite, you know, but like I wouldn't eat the whole thing in one sitting for you personally, although at the same time, like you know, I'm not your dad.
Speaker 2: Why not like you're gonna do something. Go all the way baby.
Speaker 3: Now you're speaking my language.
Speaker 1: Let's go. If we're gonna go to the deep end, let's go talk to Odin on some weed shit bro Yes.
Speaker 2: Dude, for real, Which is funny. I gave my dog because he's still a puppy and like he's not he's about to come up on a year old and so he's just got the most fucking energy ever. So I you know what I did is those uh those combat Vet CBD gummies that he sent us.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, dogs love CBD.
Speaker 2: I gave him one of those. It's like a peach ring infuse, like soaked in that CBD oil. That motherfucker was still running around like crazy. It didn't even affect him.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, CBD didn't get you high, But I was trying to remember did those do something? Guy never tried the candy that he sent us.
Speaker 2: No, it's because it's CBD. It's like it's like melatonin, basically.
Speaker 1: Yeah word, well yeah good. Then the dog was just, you know, living its best life and it's joints.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a puppy, it's joints. Ain't hurting yet.
Speaker 1: I do have some some CBD treats that I get to my dog because English masters are known for having back and hip issues when they get older.
Speaker 3: And she's seven now approaching actually she's about to be eight.
Speaker 2: She's a big girl.
Speaker 1: She's a big girl, and she's an old girl for her breed. So I'm trying to do everything in canda to help them.
Speaker 2: The joints, yeah, yeah, well, I mean my dog, it's like the feistiness is bred into him because he's half boxer and half Weiener, so he has the body of a Wiener dog in the head of a boxer, which he is pretty cute. I'm not gonna lie. I showed him the Last Life. Yes, and she's laying on my bed right now. By the way. If y'all ever hear like crazy ruffling in the middle of an episode, it's my dog getting up and shaking his cheeks and it's just obnoxiously loud. So sorry about that. But anyway, inga is my shit. Shody says, I have heard of that maringa. That is also another thing that should be going into the apothecary. Also, black seed.
Speaker 1: Oil, I heard of it.
Speaker 2: I know Regano oil is really good for you if you're sick.
Speaker 1: I've heard that recently. Is it the oil or just like cooking with the regano? Does the same shit?
Speaker 2: I think No, it's like a you know, it's it's like more potent counter you buy it? Does it? Yeah? Concentrate as an oil A a fair enough colt. Soljia said, nag Champa and super Hit are the fucking best, undoubtedly as far as the incense goes. I'm not really big on nag Champa.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: Very new to the incense game, so like I'll find out soon, I don't know. I'm gonna start experimenting and exploring with things. I know that I like the smell of sage, you know, but I don't think that should be like a daily thing.
Speaker 3: It's more like a you know, whenever thing.
Speaker 2: White sage is my favorite incents of all time. What do you got there, Sam? You got live resin, you just got You are the weed apothecary yourself over there, sir.
Speaker 3: My man is the shaman to the herb.
Speaker 8: My dream was to open up my own headshop, but I guess I can't do that now. But it's a diamond sauce live and it's THC.
Speaker 2: I would not advise you to open up your own headshop because you'd be getting high on your own supply every day.
Speaker 1: I got to say, there's no way you would get a truckload of a new shipment and that ship would not hit the shelves. And I don't mean that in a disparaging way. I respect the hustle, Sam, I do, but you know, it's kind of like, how can I put this drug choice.
Speaker 5: Exactly?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: I got a buddy who uh I can't remember. He used to buy either an ounce or half an ounce at a time, and he would smoke half of it and sell the rest of it, and that way he basically got like his half for free. And that's how he that's how he just always did it.
Speaker 1: Most of the dealers that I knew, quote unquote dealers let me phrase that. Most of the plugs, I knew that was what they were doing. It was just to cover their own costs and expenses. It wasn't to be some sort of hustler. They weren't trying to make moves. They were just trying to get high for free, which I get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy, Pete said, Lion's main pills with turkey tail has been a great supplement for clarity and cleansing the gut. I can't speak highly enough of Lion's main Like that is the it's like Nature's energy, bro, Like it is unreal how much energy you get. It doesn't last very long too, I'll say that, like if I take it, it only lasts for like an hour and a half, like that energy burst. But I mean the mental clarity stays. So that's cool and there's no crash from it. Dirty Sanchez, welcome back. Excited to see you.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 17: Have y'all heard of the Paul Stammets makes that he for the Yeah, I love that stuff.
Speaker 5: I love that stuff.
Speaker 17: He's awesome.
Speaker 2: Paul Stamits is the mushroom God. I mean, that guy is so great.
Speaker 17: I'd love to have his hat that he has, Like, oh man, I know the story that he goes behind and that's pretty awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's he seems like such a great guy. I would love to get him on the Colt one day. Can you imagine that Jacob getting fucking Paul Stammets on the show?
Speaker 3: Why am I drawing a blank on the guy?
Speaker 2: He's the mushroom guy went on Joe Rogan plenty of times talking about mushroom racie mushrooms And.
Speaker 1: Wait, is he the one that was saying that all the disciples were different types of mushrooms or is that a different dude?
Speaker 2: I don't know about that. But he wears like this mushroom hat.
Speaker 3: Different dude.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he was talking about like the health benefits of introducing mushrooms to our diets.
Speaker 5: I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's he has like I can't remember, I know he has like he wears like this mushroom hat and he goes real in in specific as far as like all the benefits of mushrooms, and he's just really a guru on that kind of shit.
Speaker 1: He went on Rogan with it.
Speaker 17: Yeah, huh, I think friends with Terence McKenna too.
Speaker 2: Oh that makes me like him even more.
Speaker 6: Okay, did you hear the Yeah, he said, have you said do with glasses?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll show you a picture very quick.
Speaker 3: If I saw his face, I might dud.
Speaker 1: Did you hear that? Trump just agreed to go on Rogan Kitty? He he just confirmed that he's been going on a bunch of podcasts lately and apparently he is like trying to get it in the works to go on fucking Rogan.
Speaker 9: Dude.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, okay, I recognize the face?
Speaker 1: All right, good things?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, just oh that's him and his mushroom hat.
Speaker 1: Look at it? Uh yes, dude, it.
Speaker 2: Kind of looks like Penis mv hat, doesn't it. I would definitely rock that.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I we need reach out and see what's the worst you could.
Speaker 2: Say, no or I'm I would say the worst thing that he could say is nothing. You know, we do our best. Yeah, we do our best to reach out to as many like new people as possible. Some people reply, some people don't, and we're still trying to get the fucking blood SOE's on this show. It'll eventually happen. But they are just super busy people. They're trying to promote the book and now they're making a movie out of it. They got a bunch of like events that they're hosting and stuff like that, so I get it. I'm keeping my patience because I definitely want to get I don't even care which blood Sow comes on, doesn't even matter. I'm open it could be all of them, could be one of them. I just love them. I could listen to their podcast all day, and that UFO of godbook is just unreal.
Speaker 1: One day, brother, one day. We will be doing this for the foreseeable future unless they take away free speech. So you know we'll get them on eventually.
Speaker 2: As long as Kamala don't win, we'll be all right. H Yeah, I guarantee you she comes after us.
Speaker 6: Hey, bro, I just want you to know none's going to be that much better under Trump.
Speaker 3: I don't think free speech is going to be affected though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like the little stuff, the little stuff ain't it will will will be the difference the big stuff.
Speaker 5: That shit ain't changing. I promise you that.
Speaker 1: We had more paycheck, We had more money on our paychecks under him. Yeah, we weren't in open war with anybody under him.
Speaker 6: Here's the thing, though, Jacob, is that even if you take even you can't deport all these damn immigrants in four.
Speaker 3: Years, right, so it could be done in six months.
Speaker 5: Every single one of them, finding out all of them.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, But understand that to do that, I'm not saying that we should do it that rapidly because that would include using like the National Guard, and it would look like we're in a police state and it's to be a whole thing. So I'm not saying that's the course of action we should do, but we can do it, and I think that the first thing we'd have to do is like literally dig a moat at our southern border. We're not these games of like, oh there's tunnels over, need a wall, No fuck that, We're gonna make a new river and like that solves that problem. Then we start the slow, methodical process of finding them and sending them where they belong.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I could see that if if they do that. But the thing right now, the thing right now is this is applying to mand with the increase in the population all over the country. Then he's talking about raising so prices are already raised on American goods. If you raise the tariffs on foreign goods, that's all it's going to do is raise the prices again, So even if we have more money in our paychex, we're still going to have to spend more money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're.
Speaker 1: Also making more American industry though, so that we want to have to pay shipping costs and they'll be made in house, especially now that we have all these lithium deposits and these oil reserves he's talking about getting after. I'm not saying it'll be perfect, but I could see it being exponentially better than the alternative.
Speaker 2: Dude, if gas prices get down to a dollar a gallon, and he's talking about drill baby drilled, and they get down to a dollar a dollar a gallon, I don't care what product you're selling, it's going to be cheaper. Like that's just a way that shit kind of works. And also, if you're gonna be having like mass production, you're bringing a lot of companies back to America, Like those companies are the reason why American companies moved to different countries was because they found out, like the taxes are a little bit better over there. They're not getting fucked, and so they make more money over in other countries if they just ship it over here. Well, labor's cheaper labor's cheaper everything. And so once all those companies eventually end up coming back because they're gonna be tariff to helen back. They're gonna have no choice but to come back because America is probably like the like, we buy more shit than anybody I would I would guess right.
Speaker 3: We're the biggest consumers for sure.
Speaker 1: Like look at when the car manufacturers are talking about moving all their shit to Asia and Trump was like, no, fuck you, You'll keep it in Mexico or you can't sell your cars here.
Speaker 3: So then they did.
Speaker 1: Now what happened to those car manufacturers once they tried setting up shop in Mexico is a different conversation. But if the correct people were in charge and would have taken that ball and ran with it, we could have cheaper American made cars right now instead of eighty five thousand dollars suburbans.
Speaker 3: But like you know, I mean.
Speaker 5: The only thing you need.
Speaker 6: I mean, just look at the price of tequila in Mexico and then once they ship it here, what happens to it?
Speaker 5: You know, it goes up by like two hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, yeah, I agree with that one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: And I'm not.
Speaker 6: I'm not. I'm not anti Trump. I'm not I am anti Kamala and get shit going to change. I think Trump will stop most of the bleeding, but focus just focusing on in house. I mean, we're we're a machine. Our country is more a machine pretty much like China and doing it in houses. It's just going to turn it more into a machine here and more just more work. And yeah, I'm not saying I'm not saying that. What am I trying to say? All I'm saying is shit's not go down.
Speaker 1: So no, I don't think that there's gonna be like, you know, world change. I can't even say that sentence. I was gonnay, I don't think no world changes are gonna happen in one four year stint.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 1: Apparently we've lived through like thirty three apocalypses already, so don't I don't actually know. It's very I mean, COVID quote unquote came out of nowhere, you know, and he had to deal with that. We could get attacked, we could have another nine to eleven event happened, like I don't know, bro, we all died.
Speaker 2: We all died. In twenty twelve. You're just living through this because you haven't accepted your death, of.
Speaker 3: Course, clearly.
Speaker 1: Of course, pardon me for still breathing, but you're right, my brain is just still firing off. It's very possible. It's very possible. It's all simulation, yes, all those things. But but to that point, if we were to be attacked, if we were to have some country really try to fuck around and then they would have to find out, I would prefer it's not a Trump or Kamala. It's take away the names, take away the caricatures, all that shit. I would rather have a person don't care about gender in that role that would be ready to fucking throw down with the warhammer, ready to fight God, versus a person who fucked their way to the position and is now left to.
Speaker 3: Field the ball in the real world, to which they are.
Speaker 1: Not equipped to do. That's just my two cents, and again slip their way to the top. Again.
Speaker 3: I'm not even bringing up genders.
Speaker 1: If it was a dude that hored his way to the presidency, I'd be saying equal, if not more. Shit.
Speaker 3: Gonna be honest, But that's.
Speaker 2: Just me, Nicholas. You got your hand up over there, sir.
Speaker 5: I think I'm predicting that Trump does win. I think it's the most entertaining storyline. M But also I think that when he does win, that they're going to like deep state cabal, all those fat actors involved. They will have nothing left to lose at this point, and that there will probably be some crazy false flags and like they're gonna start flipping tables type shit toward the toward the end, I think if he does win, look, or.
Speaker 1: Do you think they could send a bunch of natural disasters around to where He'll be trying to field those things with FEMA issues the entire four years.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean that's kind of like them, you know, saying, Okay, well we'll just fucking we're gonna you know, if we can't win, nobody can kind of thing, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 5: And I really think that this is probably the most important election ever. And you know, either way it goes, it's gonna get darker before it gets better.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, look, if you listened to the Dowsing Rods episodes with me, Jacob and Sean and we spoke to Jacob's angel, the Almighty Jonathan, if you will we found that. From that point of view, his angel says that Trump will win. So that's cool.
Speaker 1: I mean, I fucking hope. But I think it's so bad because it wouldn't surprise me if they handed it to her in a full on rigged election, even more egregious than the Biden situation. If that was to play out, I wouldn't be like those assholes. I'd be like, yeah, no, shit, they did.
Speaker 2: Here's my honest opinion about that. I think that they have a great idea about who's polling well already, and I think that they're not going to go into an election knowing damn well that Kamala is pulling very shittily. I think that some some fuckery's going to happen because they're not just going to sit there and accept defeat, like the idea that they have to keep on bringing up. Like you go on Kamala's website, we just released that episode. As far as Agenda forty seven and Project twenty twenty five, you go on, their whole talking point is don't vote for Trump because a vote for Trump is a vote for Project twenty twenty five. And you look at Project twenty twenty five and you're like, Okay, a lot of that is pretty fucked up, but Trump has distanced himself from it. Yes, does he have friends that are involved in that, Yeah, for sure, But also so does Kamala. Kamala has one of the people that just said, you know, what was it that he was voting for or something like that. He was one of the founder he was one of the founding trustees of the Heritage Foundation that eventually started Project twenty twenty five. So people have friends in all over the place, right, So you can't necessarily just say, well, he has friends and that are in Project twenty twenty five and they're gonna swam him to do that. No, because all you'd have to do is just go check out Donald I think it's Donald J. Trump dot com and you'll see Agenda forty seven. And if you look at that. This is why I think that they run that whole Project twenty twenty five shit, because I think that if people actually went and looked at Agenda forty seven on Trump's website, everybody would say, oh shit, all right, I can get behind all of this.
Speaker 1: It's all they have. Is there one play they have to throw shade and they have one small Inkling, and it's like, oh, this person will influence Trump. It's like y'all understand that he has fired so many people from his staff, Like while he was president, he was known for fire. He fired Mad Dog allegedly mad Dog resigned. I don't know how that actually shook out. Beside the point, it's like, he's not going to be influenced by anybody other than the fucking self. The left can't decide if he's the most narcissistic, egotistical, me me, me me person ever, or if he's mentally weak and feeble and easily influenced. They can't figure out which Trump they're dealing with. To be honest with you, it's insane.
Speaker 5: Have you heard RFK talk about like almost exactly that recently when he's in like a barber shop with these with the two guys. There's like mad mass video. Honestly, it's like two minutes long. I don't know if I can send it or play it like. It's honestly a badass one and addresses with all those things in like the most gangster way.
Speaker 3: Yo, if you have it, fucking send it, dude.
Speaker 6: Let me actually something, Jacob, Yeah, me actually something. So what what was this country founded on?
Speaker 5: Christian principles?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 6: In the Bible, yeah, does it not talk about every man being the head of a household?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Oh, we're talking Old Testament or New Testament.
Speaker 5: Old Testament.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's old but continue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let me Jewish principles, that's what that was.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We're talking Christian principles. That's New Testament. We're talking Old Testament. That's like Jewish principles. But I'm with you.
Speaker 6: But throughout it, I mean, the man's head of the household does what they need to do in the wife submits, right.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going somewhere with this. Follow me which I mean, we're going off of the word. It does say these words. Yes, check.
Speaker 6: Trump is one to oh against a woman, oh and one against a man.
Speaker 1: Wait.
Speaker 3: Oh, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 1: So you're saying historical precedents on this one, and biblically speaking, he's going to come out on top because he's running against a woman.
Speaker 6: I'm saying, what makes you think is not already rigged Trump's favor to win because of that?
Speaker 1: My only counter argument to that, And again this goes it depends on which culture you're looking at, but there has been so many examples. As a matter of fact, Israel had a female prime minister for a long time and she fucking killed at the role. So it's a time and place of which the thing was written into the context and to the audience. If anybody would say that a woman shouldn't lead, it would be, you would think, the traditional Jews living in Israel. But again they they see it as what it is. Women are just as capable to do certain things as men are. Women are more capable than men at doing others. I don't I don't see it written that way like you're saying. But I also really fucking hope that you're right as far as this particular election is concerned.
Speaker 6: I'm just I'm just thinking, like you know, I hate to say it, but I don't really like either one.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, I don't like Trump like he's he's not a great guy and he's not some sort of savior by any means. But I like the options between a turd and a shit sandwich here I mean of the two.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's mainly I guess is Trump cat Trump's hitting Trump A thirty three degree Mason.
Speaker 5: No, wouldn't Trump.
Speaker 1: I could believe that Trump, alongside George Bush, has donated probably enough money to get his own special brick at the Masonic Temple in DC, because you have to donate two million to get that, So I see him doing that. But he's not a member of any secret society. He did have a Kabbola teacher growing up. He at one time was a student of the Kabbala. That's real life, and he threw on the Christian stereotype and the whole bit whenever he was running for president. But before that he was very religiously ambiguous as far as anybody was concerned, because in the world of business, it doesn't benefits you very often to talk about business or religion or politics.
Speaker 3: You know, very very rarely does that play out well.
Speaker 1: So it was only after he started running did everybody start digging into him and trying to find things.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, I mean his you know, all just all the signs pointing to one way or another.
Speaker 5: It's a Marxist versus that.
Speaker 1: And that's the problem with our politics. They're so extreme that that's what it becomes. It's typically somebody spewing essentially Marxist ideology and somebody essentially starting to spew Reaganomics and it's like neither of which are necessarily good. Some of them are really fucking bad and have never been successfully done ever and like should be thrown out, baby and bathwater, But like.
Speaker 6: Whatever, Yeah, go ahead, I would saying I put the link to that video in the chat.
Speaker 3: Oh all right.
Speaker 1: Actually I was gonna say, Jonathan, be easier for you to play it than for me to screen share and all of that. I see you shoveling the Tara deck. I'm not trying to jam.
Speaker 2: No, you go ahead and play the video because it's a whole ordeal over here. I was actually gonna bring up the Ingersoll Lockwood website where I think it's it's about time to check out that website again, what do you think, Jacob? Not right now, but after this video, I want to get into that because there's always some little things that you can uncover. It makes it pretty fun.
Speaker 1: Let's check this out. This is RFK said. This is what Trump said.
Speaker 5: You guys know what project twenty two unfamiliar.
Speaker 18: Here's what Trump said.
Speaker 12: I didn't even ask him about that.
Speaker 18: But he said to me, they're trying to pin me with Project twenty twenty five. I never even heard of Project twenty twenty five. And he said, that was written by a right wing asshole. And he said, and then he said to me, there are left wing assholes and there are right wing assholes. And it was a right wing asshole that wrote that. That was his quote is in Trump to me in twenty sixteen twenty twenty. I fought everything thing he did. He appointed people too. You know, he appointed an oil industry lobbyist, Ryan Lanky link you to run Interior Department here, a coal industry lobbyist around the EPA, a pharmaceutical industry lobbyist run Health and Human services, a telecon lobbyist around the Federal Communications Decision, and so on. And these were all people who were taking those agencies and turning a predatory against the American public. I was suing him and I was fighting him publicly criticizing him.
Speaker 12: He said to me when.
Speaker 18: We met, he said, the last time I came into office in twenty sixteen, I had no idea how to government. And he said, you know, we didn't even expect to win. Suddenly we won, and you have now two months to figure out who you know, he's got fourteen thousand appointments to make. He said, I was owned by business people and lobbyists who said you got to appoint this guy, this guy, this guy, And he said, I listened to him and I did it. He said they were a bunch of bad people, and he said, we're not going to do that this time.
Speaker 2: We're going to do something different.
Speaker 18: And he's interested in his legacy, and he wants his legacy to be the president who ended the wars, who brought the money home to rebuild the middle class in this country too, and who ended the censorship, who ended the power of the CIA over the American people, and who made America healthy again.
Speaker 2: Okay, I love it.
Speaker 1: I mean all right, I could see that as well. You got fourteen thousand positions that you now have to fill, and you got two months to do it. And seeing as how he wasn't a well versed person in the department of every fucking thing we have, he would listen to people who work in this area working and say this person would be a good one to put in that position.
Speaker 3: So he would listen to his advisors.
Speaker 1: I get that. He also fired a lot of people later on, once it was discovered that they were either a incapable or B weren't doing what he thought was the best decision, which you argue about, right. We can argue about whether what he thought was the best decision, if that was or not, and that's a matter of opinion, and find that that's an argument. I get it. I also understand that now that he's been through the ringer once and he knows what DC is now, and he knows what things he can and can't do on his own, what things he does and doesn't have to have help for, I could see it being a more effective run and a more effective term this time around.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: I also think it will be interesting to see how they throw shit at him and spin up new and because I remember that whole Russian collusion thing, which was a big nothing burger, was three of his four years in office, they were spewing that shit.
Speaker 3: So I'm curious what the new one's gonna be.
Speaker 5: Just the fact that Kennedy's on board, I mean that is just such a star aligning type, Like, I mean, it's biblical that they're that it's even happening, you know, like it just it's perfect.
Speaker 1: You know RFK is a solid guy man, and I mean I don't necessarily agree with everything he says, but I think as far as knowing the dirty underside of Washington for what it truly is.
Speaker 3: Keep in mind father and uncle both murdered publicly.
Speaker 1: I think that, yeah, he he knows what the fuck he's talking about when it comes to the United States government one percent for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was stoked whenever I saw that he got on board the Trump train. Definitely a solid guy. Like I mean, I know that, you know, we've kind of had our differences whenever talking about him and shit like that, but you know, looking at his view use on healthcare and you know, his views on vaccines and shit like that, I'm like, all right, I can get behind that. Colt Soldia, oh wait, let me back up. Kay, And Benny said black seed oil is amazing for dental issues. Oh okay, cool, okay, good thing to know. Colt Soldier said, I usually do one hundred Oh fuck me, I usually do one hundred millies and uh and cretum lyddy as a titty bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say so.
Speaker 1: Not judging you game recognized game, but good god son, take it down.
Speaker 2: A notch well, and then the spirit animal says, I do seven and a half seven and a half grams of mushrooms with cretom first time.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, well Sam, Look, the spirit animal is doing spirit animal shit. Okay. He's not hailed to the same standards and and fucking requirements as the rest of people.
Speaker 3: Sam is Sam. He's almost his own fucking breed.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what I'll say this about Credom. Whenever we had the truth or nurse come on and talk about creatim. You remember that conversation and the way that she was really breaking it down helped her get off of all the prescription drugs that because what was it, She got into some kind of car accident or some kind of accident or something. They've prescribed her a bunch of pain pills, and Creative was the only thing to really get her off of that. So we got shipped for that. I mean, I've I've never tried cretum, but I've never been addicted to pain pills or or any hard drugs, so I don't really feel the need to try it out personally.
Speaker 1: I probably will never and it's not because I have any kind of issue with it or people using it by any means. I think that it is a vastly better option than using opioids, and I will die on that hill. Uh, But I don't want to try them because I don't need to just introduce more substances for the fuck of it, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm good on that now.
Speaker 1: If I was ever in a car crash or something like that and the doctor was about to prescribe me opiate's, then like I would look at this.
Speaker 3: Herbal more healthy option before I.
Speaker 1: Would start taking those, because, uh, dude, I have an aunt that that was exactly what happened. Or she got in a car wreck, fucked up her back really bad, she got prescribed opiates, all right, dope, she stepped down, she did like she was supposed to do.
Speaker 3: Everything's cool.
Speaker 1: She got rehit as soon as she was clear from physical therapy and was considered back in action, got hit again, back re fucked up, And she's been or was basically addicted to these things for I would say like twenty years, if not more. She only recently has gotten to a workable level of things again due because at that point, that's so much heroin in your system. That's so much opiates in your system to become reliant on just to get out of bed in the morning.
Speaker 3: Like it's it's no good.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 3: Creative is such a better alternative.
Speaker 1: And the fact that we use this platform to promote it, we got shit on. It's like, first of all, if you don't know anybody who's struggling with that, then stay out of the fucking conversation. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: For sure? For sure? And the cold soldier said it's saved, saved their life seven years off the needle, thanks to create them. Fucking right, dude, that's what's up, dude. And then Colt Soljia posted a picture of raw unpasteurized milk container and I gotta say I have never tried raw unpasteurized milk, but I would love to. Is it delicious, dude?
Speaker 19: It is the thickest, creamiest, most amazing shit you can put in your mouth.
Speaker 5: Well probably at least top three.
Speaker 2: Oh Christian, Okay, that's like milk.
Speaker 3: And I like raw milk.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, give me all the fucking milk. I could drink a gallon a day, no problem.
Speaker 5: I got to clear something up real quick.
Speaker 6: Somebody told me that we're the only animal that drinks another We're the only ones that drink another animal's milk.
Speaker 5: That's bullshit. Cats drink milk, do they?
Speaker 2: But do they drink another animal's milk?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they know.
Speaker 1: He's correct. He's correct. And if we're gonna get tech nicol, the milk of any animal would be a protein. And the cat is a predatory animal, so they need protein, so they can, in fact drink the milk of another animal.
Speaker 3: That is That is a very fairly lawyered point.
Speaker 2: Hat And of course Dougie Doug has to post this meme of Robert de Niro from Uh Meet the Parents whenever he's like, I have nipples, Greg, can you milk me? Well?
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, Robert de Niro, you just recently said something about how men don't have to be ben anymore. So yes, I'm pretty sure that men can produce milk because women can. Yeah, men have periods now too, So you know, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's sad to see de Niro go full on fucking cook for the industry, bro, Like, it really is sad whenever you see shit like that, because dude, growing up you would think that like Robert de Niro one of the most badass people. You see him all the gangster movies and you're like, I fucking love this guy. You see him and meet the parents and he's just this hard ass, fucking you know, like uh, protective parent and shit like that. But then the in real life is such a pussy and it's so sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely right, Oh man, it's you know, this whole thing, this whole And to that point, also, as I watched the movie back in the day, it was like, I've nipples, great, could you milk me? It's like, first of all, yeah, actually, when men have hormonal imbalances or when they step off of steroids the wrong way, men can in fact produce milk.
Speaker 2: So like, yeah, really I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not a good thing. And they have to go get like stuff done to where they can stop it. And like you ever seen Fight Club, of course you remember bitch Tits aka Meatloaf Rip, but his role in that, Robert Paulson had the bitch Tits like that because he was a juicer and because of the hormonal imbalance, he ended up with Lady Tits on him. Like that's that's a real thing that can happen.
Speaker 2: Wow, wow, Okay, so what was it. I never did steroids. I did psarms and I only did it for a month, and it definitely made me extremely emotional and hormonal and everything. But I don't recall milk dripping from my tits.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, this is after you do it so incorrectly for so long that you've rewritten your hormonal structure. I'm not saying it happens every time. I'm saying it can't happen.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Prolactin, it can lactin.
Speaker 5: It's Prolactin is the hormone that causes you to lactate.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, you got it.
Speaker 5: And it's also this hormone that that increases in it's the pregnancy hormone. So like whenever a woman gets pregnant, prolactin is like the thing that tells them that they're pregnant. But men have it too, And if you do certain kinds of steroids, it can raise the prolactin levels in your body and it literally makes your breast developed and you can start making No, I guess.
Speaker 2: Why is that even a thing? You know, Like, why is that even chemically possible for that to happen to a man like.
Speaker 5: You think about like, because everyone starts out as female.
Speaker 3: That's fair.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah, I guess so in the womb, I mean, I guess, I mean, like, men don't require nipples, but we have them because I guess you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that would makes sense because we start as female and then and then testosterone gets introduced and it changes the thing or whatever.
Speaker 2: That brings about an interesting question. Did Adam have nipples?
Speaker 1: Uh? The theory is that Adam didn't have a belly button either, sir. Interesting, nor did Eve allegedly, if we are to believe the story.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, not me, that sounds a bit ridiculous.
Speaker 1: But why would they have a belly button if they didn't come from a womb?
Speaker 2: I don't personally believe that Adam and Eve's story.
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm saying two people that believe the story.
Speaker 1: It is also believed that they wouldn't have had belly buttons either.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, yeah, if you believe that story, then you would have to believe that they didn't have belly buttons for sure.
Speaker 1: Did you ever hear growing up that like the whole story of like well Eve was made from Adam's rib that's why we're missing rib on this side. Yeah, because I remember hearing it from so many people. First of all, the way that fucking science works. Just okay, so your dad gets his arm cut off, do you get born missing one arm?
Speaker 3: That's fucking retarded.
Speaker 1: But like they told us that for years, that that's where the floating rib within the human anatomy comes from is because of the deal with Adam and Eve. And it's like, no, and looking at the human skeleton doesn't detract from the story. It's a story. You believe it or you don't, that's beside the point. But like, what, yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: Because men have one less roof because of Adam.
Speaker 1: That's incorrect.
Speaker 2: Real book anyway, The fucking Spirit Animal goes a short history of women. Eighties they rocked a bush, the nineties they rocked the Landing Strip, the two thousands they rocked the Baldness, and the twenty twenties they rocked the cock.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Sam, you.
Speaker 2: Just see you know, you little half Asian savage.
Speaker 1: It's like a quarter.
Speaker 3: I don't ever know.
Speaker 2: Oh no, if I'm on a quarter, no, whenever he's high, it goes up to a half.
Speaker 3: That's right, goes to that high hat, if you know what I'm saying anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Dougie said, uh, we meet to make or we need to make colt milk, a bunch of trans men lactation mixed with fruit punch. I'll drink it waiting for the grays to probe me upon arrival. Mama said. Mama said, alligators onery because they got autumnt teeth, but no tubebrush.
Speaker 1: I like your intensity, but good god, you went awf on that one, dude.
Speaker 2: I'm good. I'm good on lactating, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: All right. So if you have cult licensed draw milk that we would sell, listen, Hey, let's talk business plans. I'm on board.
Speaker 2: That would be sick. So all right, let's check outingsaw Lockwood, it's been a little minute. Normally we do this whenever we have my Mattie Ice on the show, but we didn't do it last time with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I don't even know where to look for anything in particular, though. Remember last time there was a video to show where the rabbit was and all of these things.
Speaker 2: Well, let's let's dissect it. Normally, what you can do is is you click like right here, and you drag and you see what comes out. Uh there's nothing on that page.
Speaker 1: Okay, is it possible they fixed the bugs. If anybody knows anything about the Ingersoll Lockwood page, please ummute yourself and chime in. You know the Space Force?
Speaker 2: Oh found it, found it. It's hidden where it says neo. Wake up? Uh, wake up, Neo, Neo. Follow the white Rabbit, last chance.
Speaker 1: Oh of course it's on the Space Force page.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, I'm in.
Speaker 2: This is no this is their main page. I was I clicked earlier to something else to like the news. But on the home page this is where they have. Space Force is hiring. All products and services we invest in and support are made in America. With pride, we support and may match funds on certain things. There's nothing really crazy right now.
Speaker 1: The Space fort has been recruiting like motherfuckers here lately.
Speaker 2: What says Ingersol Lockwood Incorporated is a nonpartisan group of Americans with distinguished careers serving our great nation. We don't believe in the q Andon conspiracy, nor would we ever Please tell this to all team I lay as.
Speaker 3: They have a hidden message on this very page.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: I'm here Yeah, it's kind of saying the same thing, right, Nick.
Speaker 5: Yes, I mean it's like it's like they're literally doing QAnon ship while denouncing q andon right right, that's how they do.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, holy is that a textbox? Or is that hyperlinks for websites?
Speaker 2: Doesn't look like hyper lynx. That is a.
Speaker 3: Long fucking novel.
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 1: My god? Why just be Project twenty twenty five. I swear to fucking Christ, dude.
Speaker 2: It says wake up, neo first step, First Step Act Enacted Criminal Justice Reform to Reduce recidivism recidivisi. I've never heard of that word. Anemone and improve prison conditions right to try act recidivism. Oh there we go, getting out of jail and going back in recidivis. Thank you, sir, Thank you, Ralph. I have a hard time with words because I didn't pay attention in school.
Speaker 1: It's there. Unless you've ever heard that word before, most would have had an issue with it, Like, let's be real, that's what we call a twelve dollars word on this side to buy you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's uh. That's one of the hard words in jeopardy. But it says uh, it says Right to Try Act allowed terminally ill patients to access experimental treatments, which is something that Trump was trying to do. The USMCA Trade Agreement replaced NAFTA with fairer trade practices. Okay, so it has a bunch of different acts and it all seems like what is this shit?
Speaker 17: That?
Speaker 2: What is They funded NASA's Mars mission plans, supported space exploration.
Speaker 1: Fucking I.
Speaker 2: Signing the Preventing Animal Cruelty and Torture Act made certain acts of animal cruelty federal crimes.
Speaker 3: I'm liking it.
Speaker 2: Thus far defeated the ISIS Caliphate in Syria and Iraq, reduced their control and influence.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's shit that Trump did.
Speaker 2: I think all of this shit is like Trump, either he did or he's working This seems because they are like pretty pro Trump over there.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure. They certain Q people see him as like the actual reincarination of Jesus.
Speaker 2: Right right? And what else we got going on over here? Signed the Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act supported democracy and human rights in Hong Kong.
Speaker 1: Well that's good because they were under sieged by the Chinese government for a while there. You remember those college kids making like crossbows at a garbage Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, a lot of them got slaughtered. My god, that China does business anyway.
Speaker 2: Enhance the HIV AIDS Epidemic Initiative aim to end the HIV and AIDS epidemic in the US by twenty thirty. Well, you're gonna have a hard time with that because a lot of people who got the covid JAB are reporting that they have fucking HIV. Now have you heard about that? I have not completely deteriorates their immune system on like human emission.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, they have a type of HIV, but not necessarily the STD type.
Speaker 2: I think it like technically characterizes itself as HIV, not like from.
Speaker 3: Its not the that can turn into AIDS.
Speaker 2: Though, I don't fucking I don't know what else do. There's so much shit that's right here. Promoted the Asia Reassurance Initiative Act, strengthened US presence and partnerships in Asia.
Speaker 1: That was true. So this is just a list of things that Trump did while he was in office.
Speaker 2: Or lowered prescription drug prices, implemented measures to reduce costs, opportunity zones, Abraham Abraham Accords, broken peace agreements between Israel and Arab nations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Abraham Accord. That was something that Trump pushed forward.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, it definitely sounds like promoted the Taiwan Allies International Protection Agency initiative. It strengthened support for Taiwan's international presence.
Speaker 1: So the q andon crowd is still doing q and on things with the Ingersoll Lockwood website.
Speaker 2: But they're not q and on Jacob.
Speaker 1: Oh, clearly not, clearly not. You know, it's not these ideas, and please tell everybody.
Speaker 2: That it's not saying anything crazy here though.
Speaker 6: Does anybody have the link for the new for the new q andon?
Speaker 2: Nick would have the best idea about that, as far as there there is. Nick, What is the website that you get all the Q drops from Q alerts?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That was gonna be a Telagram thing for some reason.
Speaker 5: No, I mean just they get dropped. The most recent updates are on you alerts. But I don't I don't think there's going to be any more drops than if they are, they'll be fake.
Speaker 1: But according to the.
Speaker 5: Pleading contacts, uh, there won't be doing anymore.
Speaker 1: Yo. Go over that face, see if there's more on that face.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, you we got to read this first because if if you remember why we even went to Ingersoll Lockwood in the first place, it was because these were the books that were created back in like we was it eighteen nineties talking about little Baron Trump and Trump being a time traveler and shit and the last president. Right, And then it says, right here in the late eighteen hundreds are namesake Ingersoll Lockwood delivered futuristic and visionary content, and visionary content over a century ahead of his time. Our mission is to build a brighter future for humanity, starting with the resurgence of American exceptionalism and strong defense. And then it says our namesake. And then it says Ingersoll Lockwood, time traveler, mystery man, futurist. Read his books, you decide, Oh, okay, so they're soaking the flames.
Speaker 1: On this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it seems like.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, flight over the face though, dude, I want to see what's hitten on this page.
Speaker 2: I don't think anything's hidden on this one.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Yep, there's nothing on there.
Speaker 1: But is that a white rabbit?
Speaker 2: Did you see a white rabbit?
Speaker 3: Go to the bottom?
Speaker 2: Where is it at?
Speaker 3: Keep you going keep going, keep going. That little white box is that not.
Speaker 1: A round this that?
Speaker 2: No, that's just scroll back to the top.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, yep, my eyes or shit.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they just have his face weirdly highlighted and just you know, photoshopped in feathered in like that for nothing.
Speaker 2: Huh wait a second click if you if you zoom in, let me see you. If I can zoom in on that, there we go. You can faintly see that. It says Ingersoll Lockwood the Third by Steven C. Samuel I think January ninth of twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: What.
Speaker 2: Okay, so there's still in Ingersaw Lockwood running around.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's an interesting little plot twist.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: All right, maybe let's see if there's any more crazy shit right here. This is on the news part of the website. It says companies we've incubated or supported now spun out. Okay, so Macarna, Yeah, is there anything else? No, can't click on anything insides? Maybe no? Okay. Well, it's fun. It's fun to check this kind of stuff though, because usually there is some little message and you remember that there was a little clickable link that you could click on the little white rabbit at the bottom. There was that one of the times.
Speaker 1: But there was at one point in time, but it seems like they pretty much have taken most of it down, although I guess there was something really important about that message. They keep calling us Nico.
Speaker 2: I found something. Did you see that? Look at the end of this paragraph there's a red period and I wouldn't have even known to click on it, but I was like, red, let's see, and so you can click on the little period. What does it bring you to? Oh?
Speaker 1: Back to the age again?
Speaker 2: Yeah, back to the main pape or or is it or maybe there's something else to.
Speaker 3: See if there's something new then that popped up.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, still saying the same thing. A report, pet eaters? What? Oh it's a oh shit? All of these are clickable links? What neo? Wake up? Where does this take us?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: This is fun, dude. I love doing like some fucking Sherlock ship like this. It's his accomplishments, all right.
Speaker 3: Okay, accomplishment list. That's okay, we were correct. That was the accomplishment list that we were reading off earlier. Good god, this is comprehensive.
Speaker 2: Wow, that is okay. Insane all right, so that was the first neo wake up. Oh, oh my god. And then there's three lengths.
Speaker 1: Right here, three individual ones whoa Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
Speaker 2: September twenty fifth, twenty twenty four. Oh hold up, Dear Representative Gonzales, thank you for March thirteen, twenty twenty four letters to the Department of Homeland Security. I am responding on behalf of the department and apologize for the delay. US Immigration and Customs Enforcement OR ICE recognizes the importance of its relationship with its law enforcement partners to carry out its mission. In recent years, however, as you know, some jurisdictions have reduced their cooperation with ICE to include refusal to honor ICE detainer requests even for non citizens who have been convicted of serious felonies impose an ongoing threat to public safety. ICE recognizes that some jurisdictions are concerned that cooperating with federal immigration officials will erode trust with the immigrant communities and make it harder for local law enforcement to serve those populations. However, sanctuary policies can end up shielding dangerous criminals who often victimize those same communities. All right, what is this getting to though.
Speaker 3: So it's about them getting more funding.
Speaker 2: Possibly.
Speaker 1: I mean, I see this whole list, and it's about numbers and then there's money associated.
Speaker 2: So what is this list? National docket data for non citizens by criminality and most serious charge as of July twenty first. WHOA, there's thirty six cases of arson. Holy shit, thirty six cases of arson, twenty three hundred cases of assault. What are these different categories?
Speaker 1: Oh, pennvicted criminal, currently detained, convicted criminal, not detained.
Speaker 3: Hold on, look at the totals. Hold on, Hold the fuck on?
Speaker 20: WHOA?
Speaker 1: Criminals that are detained and eighty eight non detained convicted criminals four hundred and twenty five thousand, four hundred and thirty one.
Speaker 2: Wow. And that's as of July twenty first, So that number goes up. Wow. Sixty two thousand assault cases, fourteen thousand burglaries, twenty two hundred commercialized sexual offenses, fifty six thousand people caught with dangerous drugs, sixty four hundred family offenses, twenty three hundred flight slash escapes, fifteen thousand fraudulent activities, ten thousand, almost eleven thousand general crimes, thirteen thousand homicides, fifty one thousand, almost fifty two thousand, Immigration larceny eighteen thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could see that being pretty high.
Speaker 2: Obstructing judiciary, Congress and Legislature seventy four hundred, Obstructing the police sixty five, public peace fifty six, robbery ten thousand, Sex offenses ninety four hundred, sexual assault fifteen thousand, eight hundred eleven wooooo.
Speaker 3: Traffic offenses seventy seven thousand. Jesus Christ, dude.
Speaker 1: To be a felony, you have to be doing some wild shit, dude, or at least going twenty over the speed limit in most states.
Speaker 5: Somehow, this chart hits differently like that.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this is an official government document.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was something, all right. So this guy or this was sent to the Honorable Tony Gonzalez, who Homeland Security for the US House of Representatives.
Speaker 1: So this is from immigration to the Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 2: Yeah it looks like it. Wow, dam okay, okay, so that's an interesting link.
Speaker 1: Let's see what else we got.
Speaker 2: Holy shit, right, dude, this is why can I not move this? Now? There we go. Okay, so that was the first one. What is the second one? I love this website? So awesome Alien and Sedition Acts of seventeen ninety eight, Passed in preparation for an anticipated war with France. The Alien and Sedition Acts tightened restrictions on foreign born Americans and limited limited speech critical of the government.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, it says, I.
Speaker 5: Heard that Trump is planning on enacting that or something recently.
Speaker 1: Oh, no, that would be interesting.
Speaker 2: Well, and when we were looking at the uh what was it either Project twenty twenty five or no, I think it was Agenda forty seven, where basically I can't remember which one of it was now, but basically they were going to be like deporting all the people who are pro pro Homas on college campuses. Oh was that forty seven or Project twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Essentially he was saying that if you support terrorist groups, will you know, send you back home if you're on a student visa, which like I support, But yeah, I could see him being an infringement on freedom of speech.
Speaker 3: Don't get me wrong. However, that whole you know, freedom.
Speaker 1: Of speech and these amendments and stuff that only applies to American citizens, which you're not, so.
Speaker 5: You know, I think that act and then something else I heard somebody talking about they last time that they used it. One of the times was like whenever they rounded up I guess all the Japanese after Pearl Harbor or something, and like it applied and it was like the super old law or act like for declaring like an invasion of like foreign you know, groups inside the country. And like he was talking about our movie it up again.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, I hear you.
Speaker 1: I hear you.
Speaker 3: I mean, look for the record.
Speaker 1: No, freedom of speech, I believe is an inalienable right and it's a human right. But I'm just saying, you're not going to go to a foreign country and start trying to start shit and expect to just let it go because you're a human and you have rights.
Speaker 3: So that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I clicked on the Wake Up Neo part rate here and it sent me to this YouTube link of Trump talking for five minutes and it says this video will get Donald Trump elected. I want to check it out.
Speaker 13: Okay, sure, fuck it, replacing you can hear failed and corrupt political establishment with a new government controlled by you, the American people.
Speaker 20: The Washington establishment and the financial and media corporations that funded exists for only one reason to protect and enrich itself. The establishment has trillions of dollars in stay in this election, for those who control the levers of power in Washington and for the global special interest. They partner with these people that don't have your good in mind our campaign.
Speaker 2: No, that's definitely not Ai. That's him speaking for sure.
Speaker 1: This if he's giving a speech at a podium, this sounds very unlike any speech I've ever heard him given.
Speaker 3: He keeps making points.
Speaker 1: And he always did you know that we do the best I tell everybody, And he always does that anytime he gives a speech. No, but I've never heard him deliver a full monologue like that.
Speaker 2: Usually at the end of all of his rallies and all of his speeches, he goes on a full monologue like this, Okay, all.
Speaker 20: Right, represents a true existential threat like they haven't seen before.
Speaker 14: This is not simply another four year election.
Speaker 20: This is a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not we the people, reclaim control over our government. The political establishment that is trying to stop us is the same group responsible for our disastrous trade deals, massive illegal immigration, and economic and foreign policies that have bled our country dry. The political establishment has brought about the destruction of our factories and our jobs as they flee to Mexico, China and other countries all around the world.
Speaker 14: It's a global power structure.
Speaker 20: That is responsible for the economic decisions that have robbed our working class, stripped our country of its wealth, and put that money into the pockets of a handful of large cooperations and political entities. This is a struggle for the survival of our nation, and this will be our.
Speaker 14: Last chance to save it.
Speaker 20: This election will determine whether we're a free nation or whether we have only the illusion of democracy but are in fact controlled by a small handful of global special interests.
Speaker 14: Rigging the system, and our system is rigged. This is reality.
Speaker 1: You know it, They know it, I know it, and pretty much.
Speaker 14: The whole world knows it.
Speaker 20: The Clinton machine is at the center of this power start.
Speaker 14: We've seen this.
Speaker 20: Firsthand in the Wikileague's documents, in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of US sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special interest friends.
Speaker 14: And her donors.
Speaker 20: Honestly, she should be locked up. The most powerful weapon deployed by the Clintons is the corporate media the press.
Speaker 14: Let's be clear on one thing. The corporate media in our.
Speaker 20: Country is no longer involved in journalism. They're are political special interests, no different than any lobbyist nor other financial entity with a total political agenda. And the agenda is not for you, It's for themselves.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, that's that seems to be like an older video.
Speaker 1: Whenever he was hearing video is from seven years ago, so yeah, that's definitely not Ai. He used to do speeches a little bit different when he was on the first campaign.
Speaker 21: Trail, right right, Okay, Oh jesus, another video, man, the iconic scene of Ironman and Doctor Strange one not a fourteen million, six hundred and five ways to beat than Os.
Speaker 5: That's funny.
Speaker 2: Play hell yeah, dude, this is one of my favorite clips of all time.
Speaker 11: I am inevitable, yeah iron Man?
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah dude. And it was a minute eleven seconds, so it was kind of perfect.
Speaker 1: I couldn't hear any of it.
Speaker 2: You couldn't hear it? Oh no, no, I mean yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that wasn't the only one.
Speaker 2: Oh well, all right, what is this about? Oh God, can you hear the music. Okay, well, I think that's just kind of like a music tone there. Let's see, does it get to somewhere.
Speaker 17: Now?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's just some kind of fucking music for some reason. Jesus, Okay, all right, well yeah, that's pretty much the gist of Ingersol Lockwood. Pretty interesting. That was that was fun, spirit animal. You had your your hand raised there, Bud, what you got? I saw that you had it raised during the Ironman and Doctor Strange activity.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so.
Speaker 22: Just it brought me back during that movie, the fact that they made the that they used the to do the time machine, they had to create a whole new element, the design.
Speaker 1: Of it, and count of dook to alchemical.
Speaker 22: I picked up on that when I was back then, but I.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I just kind of made me remember that, my bad.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, it kind of seemed like that, dude, that whole movie. Marvel has really gone down hill ever since that movie, unfortunately.
Speaker 3: I mean they ever since they got bought by Disney. That seems to just be the trend.
Speaker 2: No, they were still doing thug shit whenever they they were with Disney. It was just that as soon as the really end game. Dude, you say an Endgame sucked.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it. When I'm saying that's when it was like the end of the era, right.
Speaker 2: You have not seen Endgame?
Speaker 3: What is wrong with I haven't seen Black Panther. We've had this talk.
Speaker 1: I'm so far behind in the Marvel verse. I don't have time, dude.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm just looking at you like a lesser person. Right now.
Speaker 6: They became so left, it's okay, Jacob, see what now?
Speaker 5: They became so left, It's okay.
Speaker 1: That's why all I hear is people shitting on it now, and it's like, and not just you, Johnson. I hear a lot of people, a lot of comedians talk showing it. South Park did a whole episode about like all this stuff. But it's like, if it's that bad, then I'm not like that much of a comic book nerd that I'm gonna like die if I don't see it. And I'm also enough of a comic book nerd to where I can point out the faults and be like, yeah, this is horseshit, like, for instance, not Cap America.
Speaker 3: Cap Marvel was a dude.
Speaker 1: They took the entire storyline and gave it to his wife, who, don't get me wrong, became Captain Marvel later on, but it's a completely different storyline. She wasn't a pilot or any of that shit. That was her husband, but they had to do it a certain way to keep a certain narrative alive. The Ironman suit, they gave it to somebody who has no business in that suit. Gonna be honest with you, now, the new leader of everything isn't cap America anymore.
Speaker 3: It's fucking what Falcon.
Speaker 1: Falcon was like a C to D list hero up until right fucking now because they want it to be.
Speaker 2: So it's like, I'm good, yeah, but Falcon was Captain America's like right hand man. That's why not to the Your Life War, I mean in the in the Disney Marvel verse.
Speaker 1: That ah, that's where I'm just like, you know, I'm good. I'm not enough for combook nerds, where I'm like, fuck, yeah, yeah, I did it wrong. But I'm also not the guy who's like, well, I can look past all of these agenda is being shoved in my face and just watch a hero movie. I'm I'm somewhere in the middle. You know.
Speaker 2: I cannot stand by and just let Marvel be shipped on. So we're gonna move on because is a that's.
Speaker 1: My blue both family died. I've pretty much had nothing for it.
Speaker 2: Solid point moving on, though Luke said something he goes just listen to the episode with the dowsing Rods. I believe the experience y'all had was valid. But Jonathan, I know you're a firm believer in manifesting. I don't think you did this, but I feel like it's an interesting thing to bring up. Do you think if you actually wanted Jacob's angel to be you? Do you think you could subconsciously manifest the rods to move to a yes, if you asked if you were his angel as a joke. I mean, look, I could I move the rods if I really wanted to. Yeah, I like it's it's not something that would be hard like. But at the same time, I believe in all this kind of shit, so I'm doing my very best to not not move them at all in any kind of, uh, you know, any kind of way. Like I believe in all that kind of stuff, as far as like the tarot and the dowsing rods and all that kind of divinatory stuff. Now, I do think that some people take it to a crazy extent. Sometimes people absolutely get a little way out of left field with that kind of stuff. But the way that I was doing it, I'm not gonna sit here and say that I'm the best or the most this or that with it. But I was, you know, I was holding them as steady as I could, and as soon as a question would I was asked, dude, they were just moving.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, I can tell everybody for sure, Jonathan is into my angel this Jonathan isn't. That's that's confirmed, no matter how much you want to throw if for thinking on it.
Speaker 2: I tell Jacob all the time, I'm just fucking with him whenever I don't actually believe that.
Speaker 1: And also I also don't believe in dowsing rods. But I thought it was fun and like I was, you know, playing along and being a good sport about it. But I think everybody needs to come up for air every now and then.
Speaker 2: You know, Nicholas, your hands, sir.
Speaker 5: So there are some pretty interesting synchronicities involved with that whole dowsing rod episode, and it kind of played into some Pleadian knowledge that that I've read about and from from the family of ticketa folks. It turns out that because they write a lot about of information about you know, who Biblical figures were, and you know, their higher selves and all these types of things. Anyway, the Jacob, the patriarch in the Bible, his guide was archangel Michael. Okay, so the Pleaadian who was incarnated in the body of Jacob from the Bible, his guide was an archangel. So like the fact that Jacob's guide turned out to be an archaic angel, Like it was just funny that, like that's like kind of like a confirmed thing on my end that archangels can be guides and on therein Jacob in the Bible had a guide who was an archangel. Coincidentally enough, right.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's fair. That's who he wrestled.
Speaker 1: When Jacob quote unquote wrestled God, he actually was wrestling an angel. And that's a whole that's a whole other story that I would love to do more digging into.
Speaker 23: I'm gonna be honest, Yeah, but it's weird from that that side that perspective my end, like it was just like wow, there was some weird adding up and like the dimensional things, like you know, the Pleaadians for instance, their seventh dimensional beings as well.
Speaker 1: So, okay, you know what's.
Speaker 2: Interesting is is that the other day I just decided to look up because you had mentioned how your angel was a blonde haired man and and which.
Speaker 1: I mean, he had a lot of golden light around him. The hair did appear to my human eyes blonde, correct.
Speaker 2: So I was looking that up if there are like, notably any biblical angels that were blonde haired, like blonde haired men. And I can't remember the name because it was a name that I never heard of before, but the first two letters of his name were j O.
Speaker 1: Uh shit. We looked it up. It was on the list of archangels. It was like those weird names Joe Queen or Joe Joe something. I can't remember what it was, but pretty interesting. Luke go ahead, sir.
Speaker 24: Hey, I would I just wanted to make it clear. I wouldn't saying that you were like physically doing it. I was just meaning, like I guess, like unintentional manifesting.
Speaker 5: Like if you like subconsciously like wanted it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And well, and to be fair, we didn't know that that's who we were gonna be speaking to we actually had made the plans before the show. Me and Sean we were like, all right, who are we gonna try and have conversation with with these dowsing rods and it's we Initially me and Sean agreed that, you know what, let's try and like connect with the Earth or Mother Earth or something like that, and that didn't happen. Then we asked if we were speaking to Marv, which is the alien octopus for the Meta Mysteries logo, wasn't him.
Speaker 1: We asked, like, say this. As soon as it was said, is this an angel? And it said yes. I knew with one hundred persons that it was going to be my angel. And as soon as you said and that's why whenever you said can I ask a question? I was like, go ahead, And then you were like said something, I was like, oh, that's not the question I thought you were gonna ask. I just knew that where it was going. I didn't know the archangel curve ball was gonna come out. That was new. Didn't know, but like, yeah, I just had I had an inkling. Maybe it was me Luke to your point, maybe I was unintentionally manifesting it. For that example, I know, I'm not saying that in like a shitty like looking down and laughing, snickering way. I'm being serious.
Speaker 24: If we are to believe that the whole thing with the unintentional, I mean, you're not right doing it on purpose.
Speaker 1: If we are to believe the double slit experiment, which has been confirmed to be true, And it is possible that I was focusing on that because I just saw it that way.
Speaker 3: Could it be that I was.
Speaker 1: Somehow making it go that direction. I don't know. That's that's very possible. Gonna be honest, quick.
Speaker 5: Question for you real quick.
Speaker 24: You're an angel, do you off top or remember what color his eyes were? Because if I'm not mistaken, archangels have blue.
Speaker 3: Eyes, right, I would say blue, sir, Oh, well there.
Speaker 2: You go, Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 24: I would It kind of goes along the same as like demons like the color of their eye as it does make a difference.
Speaker 1: Uh, last time I saw mine, his was red, and the first time I saw him he was they were gold.
Speaker 3: So I know he's at least been taken.
Speaker 1: Down a peg ar tay. He got demoted, yeah, which I don't know if that's because of me or because he was just bad at his job across the board with others too, I don't know, but yeah, I'm really fucking looking forward to the next time I see him.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest, yeah, yeah. And so anybody that is interested in those Dowsing Rods, like me and Sean, we're gonna be doing the uh starting in November. Every Wednesday, we're gonna go live. And we haven't gone live yet. We've been waiting for like the right time and the right ideas and stuff like that. But we're gonna be doing like a bunch of divination on those live shows to where if anybody wants to, you know, tune in and you want to ask the Dowsing Rods or somebody something whatever a question, you'll be able to do it. Along with tarot polls as well. So we're gonna get real witchy up in that mother fucker. And it's actually going to be called we're calling it Wonder Wiz Days, like Wizard Days, which you know, just the fact that it's on Wednesday, it's like Wodin's Day. So it's pretty cool. And like going back to the past life progression that I had the second time, and I may or may not have had a conversation with Odin. I don't know. It's kind of like a fun little play on words. But yeah, we're gonna be getting super weird over there on Wednesdays.
Speaker 1: Are y'all going to bring in practitioners of different types of witchery to do things and stuff or y' all just going to be self exploring? Which else? Vine?
Speaker 2: Well, we actually we u funny you asked that. We just got in contact with like a really popular coven out in the UK called the Coven of Gaya, and they're like row into herbalism and spell work and they I think their coven has eighteen people in it, which is a little bit untraditional compared to most covens, which max out at like thirteen.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait the Coven of Gaya, Yeah, is a British based coven.
Speaker 2: Yep, all right, continue dude. They're awesome. And so we ended up just we had the founding member of the Coven of Gaya on Meta Mysteries and I think that episode's actually coming out tomorrow or today if you're listening to this, you know, on Wednesday. But yeah, and so the founding member of the coven, who has kind of been like a witch pretty much her whole life. Pretty freaking cool, dude. They're all like they're all super into it and like they're full on and they're they're doing it for the good too, because they actually they have a pretty large TikTok channel and I think it's like a million or a million and a half subscribers or something like that. They get like a lot of views and stuff because they they show you how to do certain spell work and certain herbs to use whatever, certain incantations, candle magic, stuff like that, and they they make money off of TikTok and then they donate that back to like poor communities and shit like that. So there, I look at them like absolutely like solid people. So anyway, we ended up having the founding member and she was awesome, and so moving forward, we're gonna have every single member of that coven because they all specialize in one thing or another. She was the one that specializes in the herbology, but we're gonna get somebody who specializes in spell work, somebody who specializes in candle magic, somebody you know what I mean, and like, and so it's gonna be so much fun. So it's awesome that we made that connection with them, and so yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if they would be joining us. One of them would be joining us Wednesday nights. Who knows.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's pretty cool cool.
Speaker 2: I love that kind of shit, especially we're coming up on Halloween. That's like the time, baby.
Speaker 3: Indeed, tis the season, as they say.
Speaker 2: Tis the season. All right. So Ralph said, wasn't there a QUE drop yesterday about a pyramid opening? Nicholas? Do you have that answer? Because I don't know.
Speaker 5: I am unaware of that.
Speaker 1: I've heard things about pyramids opening, but I didn't know that was a Q thing. I thought that was more like a Billy Carson thing. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'd like to know if there is one. Honestly, I don't know. Hold on, I'll check right now, okay.
Speaker 2: Uh Samuel checked.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I didn't think so steroasmaking gey coming in clutch. Last one was November of twenty two.
Speaker 3: He hasn't posted for a long time.
Speaker 19: When I'm with your opinion Nick that I don't think there will be any more a Q post either.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean again, so according again my understanding, Originally Q was a Pleadian that was disguised with an ANSA agent who was working with the government who to basically a psychological operation in a positive way to wake up people and get people to start asking questions. It got turned to do a cult type thing, and people took a lot of things and made it the things that made it think that it wasn't and they're like, yeah, we need to just not add any feel to this fire because it's gone in the wrong direction. But it did do a lot of good and there's still a lot of crazy you know, multidimensional coincidences that are mathematically impossible, and if you understand that they are coming from a higher a realm, those things begin to make sense. But they said that they're not going to do it anymore, so I wouldn't expect any I.
Speaker 2: Mean, hey, biblical message just came from a higher realm and then they eventually stopped too. Just throwing that one out there, hmm, okay, I mean is that wrong though? I mean, I know that might be blasphemous to say.
Speaker 1: That, but you're not necessary. There's a lot of people that would say that you're right. There's a lot of people that would say that you're wrong.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm just kind of here to give the head now where it's due.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I actually kind of have kind of thought about that too, you know. And if there was supposed to be messages and biblical you know type things coming in these times, like I feel like they'd probably never stop. It's just a matter of you know, who are you going to believe and how do you know, like corroborate the validity of where it's coming from with the context and my spirit. It would have to be tailored in different ways for different times, and you know where you wouldn't expect you know, where art thou whatever coming from angels in twenty twenty four. You know, they would be talking to you in the language that you can understand it to relate to the people of the time, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Imagine if they started taking on like our slang now, like twenty twenty four slang. Angels are like really trying to connect with people, and they're like, bet or, let me put.
Speaker 6: Your own game real quick, bro, I've been trying to connect to Jonathan for nineteen years and I ain't in no progress.
Speaker 1: What to do?
Speaker 2: Blood? What a blood?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: You've been trying to connect to me for nineteen years, I have.
Speaker 6: Not speaking as your guardian angel.
Speaker 2: Oh Field, all right, I guess you can be my guardian angel since I'm Jacobs.
Speaker 3: I'll say this, though I also shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: I'll say this, though I don't believe that like people say the dark Age is when God didn't speak to anybody, respectfully, I disagree. Now, maybe he wasn't speaking to the pope, but I am of the belief that He may have been speaking to Joan of Arc when she said that she got visions from God that led a teenage farm girl to lead France to gain its freedom in.
Speaker 3: That entire like or when the war excuse.
Speaker 1: Me, but like, I think that it's very possible that she was speaking to God, especially because she was on record as saying that she was talking to God. Now, I don't think that necessarily makes her a prophet, but I'm not saying that.
Speaker 3: It also doesn't. Yeh, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I think there was cases of these things happening, for sure, but I think they also got lost to the sands of time or got chalked up as X or Y or is the thing. I think that God speaks to us some mysterious ways, and I think he always has and I think very rarely, as a matter of fact, are the leaders of the world being spoken to.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 5: I was actually and we've kind of had a little bit of this discussion in the past, but like i've actually chat gbt lly. I've been using it a lot for like biblical stuff. It's surprisingly like if you're asking specific things, it really is a pretty good useful tool. But I was asking basically it seems to be like, in most cases in the Bible, the direct interactions with the divine, if you will, angels are really the ones that are interacting with humanity more so on a direct level as far as communication or like actually directing interacting than quote unquote God. And you could say, well, you know, God's telling the angels to do that, I guess would be the argument to that. But you know, if you take that out of the equation, like angels are the ones doing most of the leg work and most of the like communication, you know what I mean. So a lot of times that if you don't ask, like if you're getting a communication, if you will, that's coming from an outside source and you don't ask for context, it would be very easy to assume God versus Angel because they're they're of the same energy, if you will, and you know, if it's You're like, well, the spirit is tested and it is a good spirit if it's an angel of course, or God, And it would be easy to confuse God with an angel if you don't ask who the information is coming from, if you just assume as well, I feel like that makes sense.
Speaker 3: I see what you're saying.
Speaker 1: And I mean, it depends on because there are certain people that believe, like you said, that God and the angels would be Some would say in the elochem realm, they operate the same vibrational wavelengths, so they're kind of equal in that regard. I again, just with my religious beliefs, don't believe that they I believe they operate on the same frequency. But I believe that the angels are the full on servants of God. They are the ones that were created to do the legwork, to run the messages, to do the things that was his literal those are his.
Speaker 3: If you want to call.
Speaker 1: Dominions, if you will, and the opposite is true, as far as the uh the opposition, you know.
Speaker 5: Would you say, I guess you would still say that angels have free will too, right, I'm curious on your thoughts on that.
Speaker 1: Yes, I believe angels have the ability to have free will, otherwise the rebellion would have never happened. Yeah, but that's the thing though, And the other point Jonathan had mentioned, uh, one episode ago, two episodes ago, I forget, but like I think, yeah, it's the Dowsing Rod episode of like, you know, you know when the angel isn't working, you know, what is he doing is off time?
Speaker 3: And it depends on what you believe heaven will be.
Speaker 1: Like I am personally of the belief that one you are with in the actual physical presence of the Creator. There is no concept of like boredom or or what time it is or how long have I been staring at the Creator. I think that it's kind of you reconnecting with source. I think that would be a word that like I could kind of traverse here to bridge gaps. But I don't think there is like an off day. There's not like weekends from heaven if you will.
Speaker 5: Do you think that angels call themselves angels?
Speaker 1: Yes, I believe that they call themselves by whatever their language is, But I also know that they recognize what they are, because if you look at every time an angel speaks to a human, it usually starts with one key sentence, do not be afraid. Every fucking time an angel's making it self present, they have to tell the humans, don't fucking lose your mind, like I'm on your side, I'm from God. There's a reason for that because they are obviously a different looking being, and there's different descriptions of the different ones. There's the ranks and the phylums between the Cherubim and the Seraphim, and there's the things you know. But yes, I believe that they are aware of what their roles are and their duties because they were created for that purpose and they are in constant like actual physical contact and communion with what I believe is the creator Dirty sandjaz Hey.
Speaker 17: Yeah, one question that I would like to have, like maybe taken it to the next level. When y'all did the dowsing rods, he asked the being, you know, if it was an angel. My first thought is, like, what if it's a fallen angel? Like maybe that's why they didn't want to divulge what their name was, you know. As soon as that happened in my brain. I was like, ooh, well, you know, I wish you guys would have dug a little bit deeper into that.
Speaker 5: But it was a benevolent positive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. And also, you know, we did clarify that it was Jacob's angel, and from his experience, is a pretty positive one.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 17: Yeah, what the negative being that was following you when you were older is also like on the reverse side, maybe you have maybe everybody has a negative being and a positive being.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: No, no, I heard you're saying.
Speaker 1: I like, what if it was my demon that answered those dowsing rods and said like, yes, I'm an angel, but a different type. Now I see what you're saying, and I'm not gonna lie. Whenever it said it was an angel, my first thought was that as well. And then I was thinking, now, a demon's not going to answer us on a podcast like this. That would be too ridiculous. And then I was like, I'll bet it's I bet it's about to say that it's Jonathan. I'm just gonna guesstimate that one. But I do want to sound like I think Yo, I'm gonna be honest. I think God has a sense of humor, and there's a lot of examples of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's pretty pretty interesting. And actually, our initial plan before me and Sean got together for that episode for the Dowsing Rods to do the swapcast with Jacob, was that I reached out to electro Nick because I was like, oh, how sick would it be to try and like communicate with the Pleadians, you know, And that was the initial plan. But Nick had some shit going on. I think he was driving out to Florida that night or something, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I was literally driving while y'all were doing it, and I was like, I was driving past Jacob almost like if I would have left a little bit earlier, I could have been driving past Jacob's house whatever whenever y else started. But I left a little too late.
Speaker 1: Bro, this studio can, in fact house two people. It has been done comfortably.
Speaker 5: Actually, maybe on the way back I can come back and do one on your end.
Speaker 12: Bro.
Speaker 1: Fuck, yes, let's think this happen.
Speaker 2: Nick's gonna be there for what is it called the Brohemian Grove. Yeah, And so it just so happened to like synchronistically line up, and I don't believe and coincidences like that, Like what he automatically just so happens to be around about the same city at the same time that we're going to Brahemian Grove, And like he just so happened to be, you know, rolling through Baton Rouge whenever we were in the studio at Christie's, he just so happened to go out to, you know, to Sean's place in Phoenix in that same area. It's like, weird, what the fuck is happening?
Speaker 1: As far as this one goes, though, the reason why he's getting sent there has me concerned. Are we sure that the hurricanes haven't fucked up Orlando too bad to where like Bohemian Grove is still going on right now?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, y'all, y'all be good.
Speaker 1: Okay, more hurricanes hitting soon in Blah.
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's like a little north of Orlando, and I don't think where. I think it's like Summerfield or whatever. Right, Yes, it's like a little bit south of Gainesville, I think. And I was just in Gainesville and it's it's all right, fuck you, So that's good.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like, you know, they would have reached out to us if it was going to be getting moved or canceled or whatever.
Speaker 1: I hope. So we were kind of a last minute edition, So you know, I don't know if we would know the in the inner workings of it.
Speaker 2: All, Dougie said, in my religion, Greek Greek orthodoxy, there is something called the photo stefano. It's basically a light aura around the head of a divine being, which you kind of see in like a lot of those Greek depictions of angels and whatnot, And it's and a lot of the depictions of Jesus there's always like a sun or a like a light orb or something around his head. Yeah, it is pretty cool.
Speaker 3: My picture of Saint mad Dog has one around his head as well.
Speaker 2: I wonder, Jacob, whenever you saw that angel, did it? Is that like an artist rendition or was that that sun looking thing around the You're did your angel have that sun looking thing around his head? Whenever you saw him in.
Speaker 1: Person, everything was glowing, every every fucking thing was glowing. So like if somebody saw an angel and decided to put that around the head for like specific reason. But you see in multiple depictions of this shooting out from like the armpits and from behind the back, and that whole thing like it wasn't coming from behind him.
Speaker 3: It was like he was it and it was behind him. And it's it's very difficult to explain.
Speaker 1: But if certain people want to say the angels would be some would call light beings. I could say that that's not a horrible description. But at the same time, it wasn't like a being made of light. But he lit up, like it's just what am I fucking trying to say?
Speaker 12: Here?
Speaker 1: There was light emanating from Homie, like like you could see it was a thing like I could see the cloth, I could see the hands, the hair. It wasn't like it I could see through him like he was. He looked physically present in the room. But also there was light shooting from all of him and behind him.
Speaker 2: So he's a light being, sure enough, said stuff, what do you.
Speaker 1: Don't I don't know what a light being means, but like I understand why that would be a phrase.
Speaker 2: Sure yeah, And I would say that as far as Bledsoe's understanding, as far as Chris Blitsoe, whenever he wrote in his book he was talking about the what was it like the Lady in Red or something like that that came down in a lady in white. They came down in an orb and it seemed like she also was emanating light but also kind of like physically there at the same time too, write Nick.
Speaker 5: Yes, so oh, and I actually I was going through Chris's I was going through the comments on his Instagram and he there was one video that he recorded and it was of like basically one of the like tic Tac crafts in the sky. It was in the daytime, and I was like reading his responses to other people, and one of his comments I haven't screenshotted. He was saying that he was saying that he has been in one of those types of craft before, okay, And the tic Tac crafts. I know from cab that those are Pleadian crafts. And it's the same Tic Tac craft as the mimics and the you know, all the go fast videos and all the ones that the military has released. So the tic TACs are Preadian crafts, okay. And then I saw Chris said that he had been inside of one like that, and the lady in white is like blonde hair, you know, blue eyes, like Pleadian esque looking right, And then Hathor is connected to the Hathor temple in uh in the in Egypt, and there's the seven Hathors. That's the story of the Egyptian ones. And so that's the seven Sisters for Egypt, right, And the hath Or the representation of that is the bull, and the bull represents Taurus, which represents the pleats, right. And he said that that lady had like a like a smoky image of like a bull that like came out and like knocked him over or anything like that. So it's like all of this is crazy. Like I'm connecting these dots on my end, you know, from what I know. I'm like, I just know that there has to be some sort of connection. And the fact that he's like doing a you know, they're they're asking for stuff to show up, you know, and I know who my guides are, and every time I ask, they show up, and I've got you know, tons of videos and everything like that. He's just doing it on a bigger scale, you know. I guess some like great value Chris Bledsoe right now.
Speaker 2: No, but it is real shit like that stuff is going on, Like you're getting a lot of videos of it, Chris Bledsoe. He's getting literally videos every night of this shit that's going on in the sky now, Like I'm I'm waiting on that opportunity. Please angels, plea adians like speared guy, whatever, show yourself to me. I want to see it in the flesh, dude. Anyway, Sorry, Steph? Uh is Steph still here?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He's here?
Speaker 3: Hand got dropped though.
Speaker 2: Sorry, no, Steph? What were you going to say there?
Speaker 1: Dear?
Speaker 25: Oh, I just had a question. Just wanted to ask you both what And I apologize I'm joining a little bit late, so I don't know if you kind of talked about this or covered this, but I was curious that that Dowsing Rod episode was like one of my favorite I was like laughing my ass off the whole time. And I just want to hear your guys' opinion, and you know, from from anybody, I guess you know, there's different theories on what that could be. But how did it feel, and like you know, overall positive energy, positive experience or ladder or neutral and then like theoretically, you know, Jacob, do you think that was sincerely your angel that you saw or what do you feel like that could be?
Speaker 1: Okay, Jonathan, if you want to take that first, then I'll chime in with my.
Speaker 2: So as far as like the the I guess if you want to call it the sensation of holding the rods and seeing them move after a question is asked, it is a weird sensation because you know you're not moving, you know what I'm saying, Like, I know, like and I try and be very conscious of my subconscious. You know. That's like done through meditation and all the work that I do, like you know, on meta and stuff like that. I'm always trying to like connect conscious and subconscious. So I feel like I have a decent level of awareness if my subconscious was moving that and I can tell you straight up, dude, like I was not moving that shit at all, Like maybe I might have twitched on one or something like that, but like because I'm holding it for a fucking couple of hours. But like, but at the same time, you can go back and look and actually, dude, I can bust out the dowsing rods right now, Like we could really do that right now if you really want to, and and you can see kind of like in real time, I'm not moving shit, Like I'll actually keep my hands my elbows right here, on the desk and I will not move if that makes a little bit more clear.
Speaker 1: But I can't sit here and say theory of how to test this cause you have to be holding them right. It's not like you could put them in little tubes to spin freely, because that wouldn't That wouldn't work.
Speaker 2: Because you're the battery that it has to go through.
Speaker 1: So I'm wondering if you could make a copper tube slightly larger than the dowsing rod made of copper to where they are touching, but your skin actually isn't touching the rod itself and do the same practice, and I would be curious to see what it comes up.
Speaker 2: My skin's not touching the rod itself. That's the thing is that it has a protective sleeve on the bottom to where I'm not touching the internal rod that is actually moving.
Speaker 3: Oh, the handle actually spins freely.
Speaker 2: Yeah that.
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, it's like it spins like it's not touching. I'm not actually touching the rods. Bro, I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I thought this was literally two L shaped copper tubes, like I had no idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll show you him right here.
Speaker 1: It actually came and I didn't think that you were influencing them, honestly, because I you know, you're you're not gonna shill like that, not about this, and also.
Speaker 2: Like that wouldn't have been my answers, like there was there was a couple of them where I was like, oh, I wouldn't have said that.
Speaker 3: I didn't think that you were influencing them.
Speaker 1: I will say that to everybody, as far as Steph, like you're asking what my opinion was. I didn't think Jonathan was influencing the answers in one way or another. I also don't necessarily believe all of the answers, but I didn't know this.
Speaker 3: That's actually very interesting to know.
Speaker 2: Right right, Nicholas, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 5: So I'm gonna be honest too, like I am believe it or not, Like I'm not totally on board with you know what the Dowthing rods are legit or not. Like I I'm a little skeptical, but like just the way that it went both times, and just like the answers and everything, it's like, man, it seems I know you're not influencing it. There seems like there's something going on, and like I don't know how full on with it I am even still, but like I don't know, Like it's definitely it's intriguing. And the fact that you know, like it's it is in a sleeve and you know it and if you can feel it moving and it feels strange to you, you know, I definitely take your word for it. I do think that one thing that I definitely noticed that y'all probably noticed too, is like the specific specificity of the of the question I think really matters too. Like whenever y'all ask, whenever you ask the about the inner Earth one like for me, like I believe the inner Earth there's people inside there, but the way that you asked it, you said, is inner Earth real? The way like exactly the way that Admiral Burd's diary described, and like it could be real, but not not that exactly that in for you, not that way that makes sense right?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 5: And and from what and from what I understand, if you are talking to a benevolent being, right, they don't ever want to lie to you, Okay, So if they can't answer or you know, they don't want to tell you something, that's if there's a way that it that I guess would be like in any way incorrect, then they won't Does that make sense? Or they'll It has to be very specific. That's why if you're doing yes or no answers. Because of that, I think that the way that they would answer would have to be more tailored. Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, no, I I can get down with that. And to be honest, I'm not gonna sit here and say I know what the fuck is going on either, like I can guess, but like what am I gonna sit here and think that like an angel is moving these wands? You know, like it sounds illogical on the surface, I get that, but also sodaes terror reading it sounds illogical. So does you know pendulum swinging sound illogical? So doas like you know, just uh, whatever form of divination, it doesn't seem logically possible. Yet something's going on. I don't know what it is. I'm but I can't sit here. Do I know one hundred percent that that was Jacob's angel? I can only I only know as far as the answer, whether I believe it or not, I don't fucking know, dude.
Speaker 5: We'll find out on November fifth, if Trump wins or not. Then confirm, Angel confirmed.
Speaker 2: Well, Angel confirmed that it was gonna be like a month or something like that that we would get the results.
Speaker 1: Which is fair. But I mean, I'm I know that I'm just the stick in the mud, and you kind of know my aunts are already. But I saw this kind of like a fun nuance to look at, like the charming Charlie game, and like that's not to shit on it. I had fun doing it, and like, yo, we could bust them out whenever I'm down to fuck.
Speaker 3: It's it's fun, you know, and it's not.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, it's clearly satanic because no, no, no, it's it's copper tubes, you know, like it's it seemed fun.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I mean, is the we can do it for the last couple of minutes if y'all are interested in that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know. I don't know how much more of the chat we have to catch up one, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: We're pretty caught up for the most part.
Speaker 3: Tell you what, We'll let everybody in the tenant's ask it a question.
Speaker 2: Let's do that, all right, all right?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on, let me bust these bad And I showed the uh up in the screen. You can see how there's this spinning little tube that's around it, So that is not itself influencing the rod to move itself.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Okay, So so hold on all right, and anybody who is just listening to this on Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Look, you should have been here tonight.
Speaker 1: All right, come check us out on Patreon and be a part of this next week. It's shit's getting wild here Tuesday nights.
Speaker 2: Hey, dude, we're open to anything, and I mean, hey, we're on the we're on the topic of it, so let's get down and get weird with it. I mean, the first thing that you're supposed to do is figure out like kind of who it is you're talking to if I mean for whom, who? Or whom?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Could be multiple beings, you never know, Nicholas, go ahead and ask a question, bro.
Speaker 5: Mm okay, let's see, all right, this is gonna be a weird one. You ready, yep?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right?
Speaker 5: Will the majority of the people alive today not experience death?
Speaker 1: No answer?
Speaker 2: Uh looks like a slight No.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 2: It opened up very slowly.
Speaker 3: Though maybe it was like to too like broad of a question.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that's too broad.
Speaker 3: Okay, home, but first you gotta figure out what we're talking to, right.
Speaker 1: We can't just be asking questions to a demonic force if that's what's answering. So all right, all right, Jonathan, you figure out who we're talking to first.
Speaker 5: And we'll go from there. Yeah, that's probably the best course of action.
Speaker 2: All right, let me move this microphone because it's all been my business right.
Speaker 3: Here, because we we might have just found like a retarded spirit.
Speaker 1: That's just like when every question asks like, we got to make sure we're talking to at least something that's workable.
Speaker 2: It's a fucking garglel or some shit.
Speaker 20: Yo.
Speaker 1: Actually, if we're talking to a gargle, I got some other questions. Yoh, what's up?
Speaker 5: Bring the show back?
Speaker 26: Yo?
Speaker 17: For real?
Speaker 2: All right? Are we talking to an angel?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 2: No? Okay, so we got that was a decided no, right, and I and honestly, whenever I ask the questions, I'm really just trying to remove myself from it, Like I close my eyes and I try to not even have any influence at all on it, Like I just go to that nothing box.
Speaker 1: Let's just not go with specifics let's ask if we're speaking to a good entity or an evil entity or something like that, because you know what I mean, that could go a million directions and we could be playing twenty one questions to figure that.
Speaker 5: One out, or we might put the fucking rods down immediately.
Speaker 1: Yo, for real?
Speaker 2: All right, the entity is talking to Crowley dog like?
Speaker 5: Ye?
Speaker 2: Was that a question?
Speaker 5: Or no?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, that was a joke.
Speaker 1: Jesus.
Speaker 3: Are we talking to Alistair Crowley?
Speaker 1: Fuck? I don't know.
Speaker 2: All right, let's start out like wide range here, yeah, are we talking to an ethereal being? All right? We got a little crossage going on there. I feel like my screen doesn't go down far enough to be able to see the whole thing. All right, yeah, back up?
Speaker 5: Back up?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, good, good point there? All right? Are we talking to.
Speaker 3: A negative entity?
Speaker 2: A negative entity? Let me take this fucking green screen off because y'all can't even see this.
Speaker 5: I mean I think it said yes.
Speaker 2: No, it opened yeah, okay, all right, I feel like I'm on the spot here.
Speaker 3: So I mean, it's not you, bro, it's whatever you're talking to is on the spot.
Speaker 6: Wait when it crosses, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Inwards?
Speaker 3: As a yes, and then if one goes in and one it's like.
Speaker 6: You know, all right, let's go is there such thing as good and evil?
Speaker 1: Well, we gotta figure out if we're talking to a good or evil one first, because the evil's going to just be lying to us the whole time.
Speaker 6: But what if this thing doesn't believe in good and evil and there's just one shit?
Speaker 2: All right? Are we speaking to a positive entity?
Speaker 3: Decidedly?
Speaker 1: Yes? All right, moving on next question, Nick, Let's go ahead and ask yours again, but try to try to curtail it. Now that we know that we're speaking at least to a good entity, and every cult member listening right now, seriously figure out what you want your question to be, and if you want to unmute yourself and ask it or type it either way, As Gucci, we'll make this happen.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna rephrase a new one, Okay, you ready, yep? Is there a positive shift in consciousness in the near future?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a yes.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah of it.
Speaker 5: Take that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, whoever's next unmute yourself fire away.
Speaker 17: Can it be something kind of like personal to sure, I mean.
Speaker 1: As as personal as you wanted to be. Keep in mind this will be publicized tomorrow as our episode, So I mean, you know, do what you do with that?
Speaker 5: Ask? If we can ask personal questions.
Speaker 2: And personal questions, It's like.
Speaker 5: The Genie conundrum?
Speaker 1: Was that my question? Yes?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: He said, yes, all right, we're good.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Santa, fire.
Speaker 17: Away the the energies are beings that are in my house?
Speaker 5: Are they more negative?
Speaker 1: No answer?
Speaker 2: Maybe a little even keel there, possibly even keel?
Speaker 1: Damn?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Who else is up?
Speaker 3: We got I go for it?
Speaker 12: Is my wife's cancer gone one?
Speaker 1: No one? No answer?
Speaker 2: No, it says.
Speaker 5: Damn, And Ben does all and I've omitted.
Speaker 1: For real, Hey on some real shit though. This could be a test, y'all. When's the next time she's supposed to go and get checked out?
Speaker 12: Monday?
Speaker 1: Okay? We will be hearing back on the next live as a matter of fact, to see what these rods are about and see if we are in fact talking to a liar.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right? Uh, next in line, I got one go all right.
Speaker 19: In regards to the spiritual consciousness rising that Nick was speaking to, are we gonna suffer great losses in humanity in order for us to reach the next No.
Speaker 1: Fuck yeah, okay, so it's not gonna cost a good loss of life to make this thing happen.
Speaker 3: Excellent, all right, hat you're up? What you got?
Speaker 5: Will Trump be re elected?
Speaker 1: That's a yesh consistency, it I mean this ship, dude. All right, let's se let's see all right, Uh hey, I got a question, Seanty, go for it, alright, Okay, shaty. If you can't unmute yourself, then we'll just read it whenever you type it out. Let's see here.
Speaker 2: Well, did he be found guilty?
Speaker 12: Yo?
Speaker 1: Good question? No ooh did he gonna walk?
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe i'll you know, in prison?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, maybe maybe he dies before that verdict.
Speaker 1: Possibly, or because we know that he was a CIA informant, maybe he does walk and like just wit sex off into the sunset with his millions.
Speaker 5: Could be the other one.
Speaker 1: Damn good question.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Anybody that's got one fire away type it in either way we go, we got we got.
Speaker 3: A live one here.
Speaker 4: I got one.
Speaker 1: Hi, steph, what you got?
Speaker 25: Although I definitely think it's not the same Diddy. His face looks so different than back in two thousand and three. When I remember him. So I'm actually doing a detox and I've been kind of reviewing some of the past podcasts with like Lindsay Sherman doing a parasite clean and so my question would be, do parasites in the hue human body actually influence our thoughts?
Speaker 22: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I see, yeah, it's a yeah. I'm sorry I saw one. I didn't see the other boar. I couldn't tell that was one moving one not or not. But yes, yeah, it will be a yes.
Speaker 2: Okay, my hands are all sweaty. I'm just over here like because I can't be close to the microphone. I gotta be all back here.
Speaker 5: And yeah, your knees week perhaps.
Speaker 2: Arms are sweaty.
Speaker 3: All right, who's got one?
Speaker 1: We got We got multiple people in the chat that haven't said nothing yet.
Speaker 3: Fire away, everybody, let's go.
Speaker 5: Okay, I got one. I is the bird in fact the word.
Speaker 3: Oh that would be a hard Yes.
Speaker 5: I have another one.
Speaker 17: What are what are the videos everybody saying that like the smart or the nanoparticles or whatever that five g What is that.
Speaker 5: Called smart dust? I think smart dust?
Speaker 17: This is smart dust, a real thing. This thing don't like me?
Speaker 5: Like me?
Speaker 1: Damn Okay, so it's smart. Dust is maybe a thing, or maybe it will be one day, but it's not yet.
Speaker 2: I mean, this could be a sped entity that we're speaking to, so maybe it's a little slow.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's possible.
Speaker 1: We don't know if this is like, you know, super high enlightened being or if it's just run of the mill, decent old dude.
Speaker 3: We don't know or whatever this version of a you know, I don't know. It may not be.
Speaker 2: Are we talking to a spirit guide?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: The fuck? What are we talking to? Are we talking to an entity that we would know the name of?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, wow. Are we talking to Jonathan?
Speaker 2: Are we talking to Marv?
Speaker 1: No? Knock damn, I want to talk to Marv.
Speaker 25: Are we talking to a Pleaadian?
Speaker 3: That was a hard Yes, Nick, these are your people? What's up?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 1: All right? So Kay and Benny asked a question. Now we know we're speaking to a Pleaadian, but not a spirit guide, but a Pleaadian?
Speaker 3: Okay, dope, what is the uh?
Speaker 1: We're the recent hurricanes man made by things such as cloud seating.
Speaker 2: Hard yes, hard, Yes, that was kind of understood.
Speaker 5: Confirmed that it was influenced for sure. On my end too.
Speaker 1: So ooh, shady found another great question here. Does Trump have a clone?
Speaker 2: Yes, I've been saying that like that, he looks different all the time too.
Speaker 5: Damn, I got one for you. Is negativity based on perspective?
Speaker 1: Yes? Well, hold on, there's got to be like objective negatives, right, Like mass murder is an objective negative regardless of your perspective.
Speaker 2: Right, But is it objective to humans? You know?
Speaker 1: Like objective?
Speaker 2: Who is the objective? From which angle? You know what I mean? Like humans murdering humans? Is that a negative thing for I don't know, like some kind of entity that doesn't like humans? You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Hold, I got another one to follow up with that.
Speaker 5: All right, let's just see.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: Is negativity created in the mind?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: Hmm, slightly, But.
Speaker 3: That's a no.
Speaker 1: So negativity isn't necessary. It's not created in the mind. It can be forced on people, which I do agree.
Speaker 6: There's two sayings, though, Jacob, is that you know, ignorance is bliss, So if you're ignorant to it, you're basically in a happy state all the time. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So it's all a matter of how you see things how you interpret them.
Speaker 1: Yes, But also I agree the perspective has a lot to do with it, right, And and I hear what you're saying that, like, what's negative for one may not be negative for all, because again it's about your perspective. The dude beating the shit out of a guy, the guy getting the shit beat out of him sees this as a negative. The dude beating the shit out and probably doesn't like, I see what you're saying. But I would argue that there's at least some sort of exceptions to that rule. Yeah, I mean, but again, that's an opinion, So I mean, I guess that kind of furthers the point.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to figure out a way to rephrase it, like a different way.
Speaker 1: M all right, as you let's see what else we got as far as the uh, as far as the questions go here, uh, will extraterrestrials be revealed to humanity? No?
Speaker 6: Yah?
Speaker 1: What kind of pleaadian are we.
Speaker 2: To the talking to me all to the all of humanity? Though? You know, because isn't that something that we talked about last time, that it wouldn't everybody wouldn't see it all it was to humanity.
Speaker 19: What if they're not extraterrestrials and we live under a dome and they're just from the outer lands.
Speaker 1: But this thing said it's a Pleaadian or maybe like what we call a Pleaadian.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 5: Okay, I need a re reconfirmation of inner Earth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ibout to say, Nick, you got to take on this one.
Speaker 3: Dude, I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: What to make I.
Speaker 5: Mean, I don't know what to make of the rods either. I don't know there are a year my guy. I'm not trying to discount the rods.
Speaker 1: I'm not eating they're they're doing their thing. Jonathan isn't moving them. Watch his hands, watch his wrist, watch his body movement.
Speaker 3: He's not swinging. To make him swing, no way.
Speaker 5: They're just we need to rephrase.
Speaker 1: Let's see, Okay, ho you do that. Hold on, we have another one right.
Speaker 3: Here is the earth flat.
Speaker 1: Let's see if we have some consistency here between the beings answering from these rods.
Speaker 3: No answer, son of a bitch, that's consistent.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, hold on, hold on, That's exactly what they said. Hold on all right. Next week was Joe Biden replaced with a clone in the past two years.
Speaker 3: Yes, hard, Yes, good God almighty.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: Is is the Earth different than what has been traditionally? What's what's the word like? It's a different?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 23: Wait?
Speaker 1: Wait say traditionally? Do you mean revolutionary war? Do you mean in the nineteen fifties? Where are you at with?
Speaker 20: That?
Speaker 5: Is the way that the Earth is currently presented and accepted different than the reality of it? Yes, it is, okay, So that doesn't mean it's flat. It just means that we're not getting the whole story.
Speaker 1: Could also yeah, absolutely, could be or the Earth isn't exactly the shape that they tell us. That's what I'm saying. Such broad strokes here, and we're asking full on black white questions, you know, by the way.
Speaker 2: I feel like this angle that I'm sitting at makes me look like I'm a lot chubbier than I actually am. Like you see this, No, you're good?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Hold, So p D just asked the question here, All right, here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 1: Should I keep on following the path I'm on by using my newfound level of intuition? Excellent question, Pete, That would be a yes, okay, not sure exactly what that means, but if that was a message just for you brother, now.
Speaker 5: You know, Okay, are there are there other beings at all intelligent that live inside the earth.
Speaker 1: That will be a yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, kay and Betty, I'll go ahead.
Speaker 4: Was there any Nick you talked about other Palladians like being, uh, there are other Pladian people.
Speaker 5: That you also talked about. Are there beings out there.
Speaker 4: That you wanted to talk about or.
Speaker 5: I don't know there were there.
Speaker 4: Was other beings that we were talking about, Nick and seeing like, uh, there were multiple Palladian people, So I don't know.
Speaker 2: Like multiple different types you mean, yeah, M.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure what your question is though, Like are you asking if there's other types of Pleaadians or like if there's other beings that they work with? Or like what what what are you getting at?
Speaker 4: So there were the you've talked about other Palladians that were that you were talking about, and.
Speaker 5: I don't know if they were other people or.
Speaker 1: Entities to wait, what question are you trying to ask the rods though?
Speaker 17: Are there entities for Palladians?
Speaker 1: Is do Pleaadians present themselves as different types of entities from time to time. Yes, yes, ah see, all right, all right, the rods say yes, accurate. Okay, I'm gonna spin off question off of that, Rods if you're listening, Uh, is this what we call cryptids?
Speaker 3: Also?
Speaker 1: Is this other types of pleadians that are okay, that'd be a no wow, damn.
Speaker 5: Gosh. So they can take like human form or like an uh like animal form too. Even I think there's a there's Jacob if you can enlighten me potentially. But isn't there accounts in the Bible where angels are animals as well?
Speaker 3: There is accounts where.
Speaker 1: There's an account where a donkey spoke because there was an angel about to do something. But that's the angel wasn't coming through the donkey. That's again old testament. You gotta test the source in the context all of that. But there are angels that have multiple heads or multiple faces, and some of that are of animals.
Speaker 5: So I have it on good authority that you ever see or hear about stories where like an animal like saves a kid or something. Yeah, from what I understand that they have these things called they're called bylocal operations, and like a pleiadian being a divine being, angelic type being can like project itself as an animal to assist people in like situations of need without like being there, and it's like actual form. Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So okay, if.
Speaker 5: That would kind of back to the other question, would be accurate, I guess, And.
Speaker 1: I mean that's the same thing as far as I've heard people ask if angels can shape shift? Right, and per the word, if the demons are able to shape shift into other forms, why wouldn't the angels be able to as well?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: And so and maybe there's a reason why they'd be able to shape shift in order to do a certain function or perform a certain task, role or whatever the case.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that kind of falls in line on that realm as well.
Speaker 2: All right, Steph, you got your hand raised.
Speaker 25: My question is if bigfoot or sasquatch are responsible for killing people like in the Missing for one one books.
Speaker 1: No answer.
Speaker 3: Mmm, are we talking to a sam squatch.
Speaker 1: Because some say that they're pleadians? No, yeah, let's see who are you talking to a treat people? No?
Speaker 5: No, okay, fine answer on sasquatch? Bigfoot? Are our bigfoots or sasquatches? Thought form astral entities. Yes, that's consistent again, right, But okay, so.
Speaker 1: That spin off question because I'm curious what the answer will be on this one, even knowing that are there any sasquatch that are currently physical beings? Also, yes, I had a feeling it was gonna answer that way, and I'm gonna be honest. I think it's more complicated than we can understand.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jacob reaing the questions in the chat.
Speaker 3: All right, let's see what we got here.
Speaker 1: We have shit scrolled down a little bit on me and say, can we ask some control questions? All right? I like it? Like who won the Detroit Lions versus Dallas Cowboys football game?
Speaker 3: Something factual and able to be proven?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, are we asking like this is to ask questions about what's happening in the future?
Speaker 3: Correct? Are we supposed to be asking past tense questions?
Speaker 2: I think you can ask whatever.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I'll tell you what fire away, Ralph, tell me something, or ask the Rods something, and then we'll fact check it and we'll see what comes up. Yeah, like.
Speaker 12: Did the Cowboys win the last football game against the Lions?
Speaker 1: It says no, Damn.
Speaker 5: It's that accurate.
Speaker 12: That is accurate.
Speaker 1: I say, you gotta tell me, I don't watch ball.
Speaker 5: Well, it's the Cowboys, so it's.
Speaker 12: Probably that was the worst loss in twenty seven years.
Speaker 3: Mm okay, I'll ask it something that I would only know.
Speaker 1: Okay, did my daughter's softball team win their last game they played?
Speaker 12: Damn?
Speaker 3: At least I got that one wrong.
Speaker 1: I will say that they lost.
Speaker 3: They lost, they got their asses whooped.
Speaker 1: Damn. Okay, so at least the thousing rods. And again, they never said they were one hundred percent accurate.
Speaker 2: Well, and you know what, dude, to be honest, I don't I don't know. I feel like you're supposed to go through the whole process about how you can.
Speaker 5: Jump right in. What's that that we jumped right in?
Speaker 2: I didn't meditate before like I'm supposed to, and you know, we didn't get clarity on who exactly it was we were talking to. I think let's try and let's try and do that next time. Maybe I'll meditate next time.
Speaker 5: It's still fun, honestly.
Speaker 1: It is fun, you know, But well, I mean sometimes sometimes answers are really fucking sad, which like, again, I really hope for the best for your wife. That that took a sour turn for a second there, man.
Speaker 2: But you know, yeah, I I honestly believe that, you know, this is just my beliefs as far as this whole dowsing rod situation goes. I think that you know that the person who is touching them is kind of like the battery for it in a sense, do you know what I'm saying? Like the same way that the taro is, like the tarot cards themselves are not magic. I don't think that the dowsing rods themselves are magic. I think that it's up to the battery. And I'm not saying that I'm influencing them or or whatever. But in order to be able to like tune in and synchronize with it, maybe I I probably shouldn't be drinking energy drinks.
Speaker 3: I'll say this, let me use them, dude, They'll just be saying no the entire time.
Speaker 1: Probably my negative energy is just gonna make them say No's just stay there, well, like trying to make they're gonna fight gravity, just staying in the no position.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be wild, right doing it with your eyes closed sometimes.
Speaker 2: That's I was doing that earlier. I was closing my eyes and yeah, I don't know. And again, like this is something I'm still new to, you know, like I'm still learning it. But yeah, I don't know. Maybe next time we'll actually do the the real process of how we're supposed to do it, and I don't know, who knows, we'll get weird.
Speaker 1: So fun, it's fun as hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is fun. But as soon as I saw that there was a wrong answer, like, it immediately made me think, you didn't meditate, you didn't do you didn't you had an energy drink, you know what I mean, Like it's just little shit like that. What's that? Oh dude, fuck this Shitkay? All right? Dustin said he was having problems with his phone and fuck this shit. I was like, damn, homie, fucking Rods made you feel that bad.
Speaker 3: I mean, I get it. Fuck them Rods, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah maybe he was a Cowboys fan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, if that's the case, I'm sorry for you.
Speaker 3: It sucks to suck, dude.
Speaker 25: I want to jump in real quick. And just something that I noticed, well we all noticed this, but the Rods can't act here because Jonathan's were in headphones, so everything is like energetically, like the Rods are responding unless you have I guess a speaker on, but you have your headphones on. So how are the rods even responding when we're not even in the same room. The rods can't even hear the words or the questions. I just find it fascinating.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's what I was thinking too. It's and that's why I was saying that I believe that I would have to be the battery for it because it's going through me. That information is going through me, and it's kind of like whenever you're asking a question, I have these headphones on, it's going straight up to my dome and then would be working through me. I don't know how fucking channeling works, dude. I mean I've tried to channel I can't do it, but I mean it's cool. You know. I'm still fascinated by all the Bashar videos and stuff like that, but I think it's something that probably has to be practiced. That one was thus so that one was a little susted. It made me think that he was bought out. But at the same time, the reason why I posted it was because on Instagram. If you follow us on Instagram at Cult of Conspiracy Podcast, the reason why I posted that was because I wanted to see how people would react to the to the surface of the thought process of that. And my idea was like, all right, if he's not full of shit, then how would this be true? You know what I'm saying. And so I like to look at it from all the different types of like philosophical angles and stuff like that. But if he was not full of shit, I all right, if if if the Mail is elected, would there be a World War three? I've been saying this, like, I've been saying that if he gets elected that there's going to be some shit that's gonna get thrown at him, even harder than it was the first time. And so like they already you know, unleashed COVID, what do they you know what I mean, Like they threw that at him.
Speaker 5: Well, he said that it would be the end of the United States if Trump gets elected and if Kamala gets elected, that's the way for extraterrestrial disclosure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that part that kind of baffled me a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think is gonna pick up if Trump gets elected. I don't think the World War three is gonna start. If it starts, it will get ended really fucking quickly. I think.
Speaker 2: You're you also got to think too, that's like because I think he's isn't he doing that in Vegas, Nick or somewhere out in Nevada or something like that.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but I do know that he seems I don't know his politics, but he seems like a left lean and type from the get go. And I think that when it comes to channeling, like actual channeling, that I think that there is some of your own preconceived beliefs and notions that come through and mesh with you know what, information that is coming through. And I feel like some of his personal ideology has probably influenced at the very least that that channeling session, you know what.
Speaker 2: And I feel like you could probably maybe it's not as obvious, maybe it's like, you know, tiny remnants of it, but I think that that may be also what's going on, like with the Rods as well. Like for me to say that, I'm like, how can I be one hundred percent sure that my subconscious is nothing to do with this? But also what is the subconscious? Is that the soul is that the attachment to the other side, you know, then you start going down those rabbit holes and so I don't know, but that that's why. That's honestly why, like my favorite form of divination would be Tarot cards because I can't see them, you know, like I'm not looking at them, and so there's no way for me to be able to say, ah, there's the Ace of cups, you know, out of seventy eight cards I got, can't do that, like unless I mark them. But I'm of.
Speaker 1: The belief that bar has always been full of shit. That's just but I know that I'm the weird one here.
Speaker 5: I get it, so I you know it. He's definitely said some things that I definitely agree with, and I think there's been some interesting information that has come out, and you know, I can't it's hard for me to like bash or discredit anybody doing that kind of thing because of my own experience, I guess the next sense, because like I if somebody was telling me that I was full of shit, I would be like.
Speaker 3: Making money from it. I may say, you're full.
Speaker 5: Of shit, Yeah, okay, Well, I mean I think I at the very least have that going for me, and I feel like I'm pretty author take with my you know what, I'm experiencing and stuff, but I will say that the stuff that I the way that I'm communicating, Uh, it is different than channeling because channeling is like allowing something else to talk through you and like he doesn't even remember the conversations or like whatever the words are coming out of his mouth, like or for me, when I'm talking to my guides, it's literally like this, I'm having a conversation. It's a back and forth where like I'm asking them questions and then they'll answer me, and like and they won't. They won't answer me sometimes, like I've I asked them like who I am and they told me like you're not ready for that yet, or like you'll just have or like you'll have to wait for this information. You'll find out later. We're not going to tell you this right now. Like it's if I was like you would think that you would want you would get some kind of answer. You know, Do that makes sense? Like, yeah, that's like making it up, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's the way it was coming through. Whenever I hypnotize you that you didn't get all the answers. There was a couple of questions that didn't get answered.
Speaker 5: I think right, Yeah, exactly, And I think I think that's important as far is like validity, you know, like you know, if if they're the withholding of information, like I'm not just filling in gaps for the sake of my own like answer, does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I got a question for you, Nick, is everything? Is everything done verbally like out loud? Yeah, That's the why I decided to do it, just because so basically, I mean, it's it's it's like the thoughts in your head, you know, your own conscious thoughts, except a little more louder and precise, I guess, and they come with, you know, emotion and feeling, like specifically, like whenever I'm like I start crying out of nowhere, you know, and st yawning is too. It's like I yawning here crying and then like.
Speaker 6: And you know, I do the same thing when I pray, I do, I do the exact same Like when I'm into it, I get I get like really emotional and I'm yawning at the same time.
Speaker 5: Wow, you too, like Jonathan, have you all ever talked about that? No?
Speaker 6: I have not, Actually I haven't.
Speaker 2: Wow. That is strange.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, so this is my guides told me. They told me that whenever your your guides are like communicating with you in a way that is like non invasive, that they can essentially make you yawn. And it's like a way like that they're like giving you a hug or showing you that they're there without giving you too much, like for somebody who's not ready for full on extra terrestrial or like divine whatever you want to call it, Like it's like not too much. It's a way that they can show you that they're interact with you. It's like a warm because yawn. It's like they feel good, you know, It's like it's a it's a good feeling. And it's a way that they can interact without like violating your free will for like wanting something like more. It's like a loophole for interaction between you know, your guardian angels, if you will and you does that make sense? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And the fact that it comes whenever I told that to Jonathan, he told me that same story about whenever he was praying and he would always yawn, and he said if he didn't yawn, he thought he was doing it wrong. And now the fact that you're telling me that story, and my guys have a I can see anything like I have it actually on audio, and I'm literally laughing my ass off, crying because they were like making a yawn so much that like it was like involuntary yawning, and I couldn't stop, and I knew that they were doing it, and it was it was like a humorous thing between us, and I was like, y'all are so funny. And then they told me, they said, that's the reason why yawns are contagious, and nobody knows why, because it's like a little inside joke from the divine.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll say this too, for the scientific purpose of it as well, to back y'all's claims. The yawning, your body does that sometimes to regulate the amount of oxygen or carbon dix. Whenever you're coming up or coming down from a workout, you usually some if you need to intake a big amount of oxygen, it will be a really long inhale. Sometimes it's about the oxygen or the deep carbon dioxide exhale. It's more of a it's a big exhale type yawn. Yeah, So while you're meditating, you're doing things with your breathing.
Speaker 5: Or you not.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, it's not necessarily slowing down what it means, but you're you're slowing down your your your heart rate, you get synchronized, your heart rates going down exactly. You're you're you're trying to achieve that slower rate of everything. And I think the yawning is, like you said, it's indicative of the fact that it's working.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm. Yeah, so that there's definitely a level to that as well. But then there's like I've been around some of my friends and stuff where I was talking, you know, it happened whenever I mentioned it to y'all, like y'all started yawning the first time. I think if I remember just when I brought it up. But there's some where it's like it's so it's like a a yawn that comes out of nowhere, specific synchronous, stick to the moment, and it's like an involuntary, like it's just a different kind of yawn than I just being tired on you know.
Speaker 3: And I've yarned like eighteen times since we started talking.
Speaker 1: To take us that I can't do it without like if we even talk about it on the start.
Speaker 5: Or or there's not a coincidence. And that's just a little bit of proof coming your way from your guys.
Speaker 2: There it is, came Benny, you got your hand raised there.
Speaker 4: Nick, Was there anything going on like last weekend, like with Olavian style or the universe or anything like uh going on Yon status while we were just talking about or anything that was going on, Because the only reason when I brought it up was because me and my life were going into the grocery store and she he was like super yawning, like throughout the fucking day, Like we were going through aisles like picking up our groceries and stuff, and then she was like super yawning. So I was just asking, like if there was anything maybe going on in the universe and like maybe it could be a yawning thing or.
Speaker 5: I don't know any specifics that I can point to, but I can say that I think it's pretty cool that I don't know. I think we're all a little bit on a weird same page with it. I mean, I'm reading the chat and everybody's fucking yawning right now, and I think it's kind of cool. I don't know, just the fact that they gave me the specifics on the yawn and I know for me, like, I don't know, it's just it's like the coolest thing ever. And if that's like one of the mysteries of the world, just the yawn in general.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is. I don't know. That might be one of those things where you're talking about it because you know, you see it, then it's contagious, but talking about it, you don't necessarily hear people talking about yawns and causing a yawn chain effect.
Speaker 5: And every time every time I bring it up, like just around my friends, my mom, my mom will call me. She's like almost every time she calls me, she's like, oh my god, I'm yawning. And she's like she knows it now too, because I've told my mom about all this stuff and everything, and she's like she's like, I can't deny this stuff anymore. You know, I don't know, it's been super super cool ever since.
Speaker 6: Have they given you an answer for sneezing?
Speaker 5: No, But I had a weird thing with sneezing my whole life. I have like something with the light and sneezing, Like if I haven't been outside for a while, every time I walk outside and I see the sun I sneeze.
Speaker 3: And causes sneeze this dude, for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But like it was like people would wait outside of school in high school for me to go to sixth period whenever I would walk out to walk to my gymnastics class, and they would wait outside for me to walk out the door because every time I walk out the door, I would sneeze. So every day like that, every single day, I would sneeze whenever i'd see the sun. So, I mean, I don't they didn't mention anything about sneathing, but I know, for a fat yawning is is a thing and it's important.
Speaker 3: You know, the sun causing sneeze is real life.
Speaker 1: I don't know the science behind it, but I know if you're ever like trying to seas and trying the season, you can't, you know, stare at the sun or stare at a light bulb or whatever it's coming.
Speaker 23: It is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, bro, I get my flashlight out. Sometimes I'm like I can stand.
Speaker 2: That I got my my light hanging front me because I can't stand a light in my face for a whole episode. But I got that light. And so every time if you ever see me like looking over there, it's my ceiling fan or the one me is my my podcast light or whatever. Anytime I got a sneeze, I'm.
Speaker 5: Just like, fucking yeah, I'm like a fucking moth dude.
Speaker 1: That is literally why I wear these pgs rocking the LSU ones. Now, by the way, these things are pimp nasty, but uh yeah these because of the ring light I get shit on. It's okay, I got bitch eyes quote unquote whatever.
Speaker 5: I just realized that I don't think I answered your first question. I went off on the tangent if you still want me to want me to answer it, but yeah, go ahead about whether I do it all verbally? Yeah, so I.
Speaker 6: Want to ast if you do everything verbally or do you like, you know, just keep.
Speaker 5: It like I don't. I don't. I don't have the best memory. And I realized, like whenever it first happened, I was like, oh my god, I'm having a conversation in my head and all the dialogue going on isn't just me. And I was like, okay, so I just hit record on my phone in my voice memos, and I was just like, I'm if you could just think about what it would be like to think out loud and that's what I did. I was like, okay, Well, I was like, I know I'm not crazy, and i know I'm not talking to myself. And I was like, well, are you some sort of intelligent entity and this is the only way that you can communicate? And then I heard yes in my head, so I just said yes out loud. I was basically I would just repeat everything that I was in my head. I would repeat it out loud. And then I came to realize that as I was repeating it all out loud, it was like a whole conversation. So I basically would just I would think it in my head or say it out loud, and then whenever I would hear it in my head, I would say it out loud again, and then I'll go back on my recordings and then I just transcribe it all into text and like sort it all out later, and I posted all on my like on my channel or whatever.
Speaker 6: So the initial communication that was projecting your thought.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it was. It was almost as if I had walked in on a conversation and they were like and a lot a lot of times, it's like more than one. Like they said, I have like three guides evidently in one main one, but it was like he's figured it out. He figured out how to see, and they're like, they're like, we'll show you the way. And then right after that they said don't be afraid, which you know they said because I was feeling all this energy and I was like freaking out a little bit. I was like just fear of the unknown, but it was like I was freaking out because I was overwhelmed with the amount of like love and like compassion, emotion, like bliss. I just never felt anything like it. It was just a foreign to me in the most positive way. I didn't know what was going on, and I was just like, what the fuck is that? I literally, if you looked at the recordings of like, uh, what the fuck is going on? But I was. I was laughing and smiling and crying at the same time and just tears going down, like they smiling, saying what the fuck is this? And they're like, don't be afraid. We'll tell you what's going on, and I'm like, Okay, tell me what's up. And I just started saying it all out loud, and it's honestly, if you read the initial ones, I mean it's literally me talking like I'm talking to you right now to myself in bed, laughing and like crying at the same time, just trying to and then you know, just having a dialogue for like thirty minutes and you know, like them explaining that they were light beings, and you know, I got more context, you know, the more questions I asked, as it's all progressed. And now we're here like two years later and I have a much better understanding. But like it was like kind of out of nowhere, and I had to like reconcile everything that was happening at in the moment. And then now I like it's become more instead of like a mystical and crazy, it's like an informal a friend friend ship where I like understand what's going on. I know whatever I ask when I'm with my friends and they show up in this guy, it's like, ah, you know, it's like it's not crazy anymore. And I, you know, I have this you know perspective that you know, I can, it's just not as as formal. I guess that that makes sense.
Speaker 6: No, it does, it does. I'm thinking that. So I'm thinking that with your rods, if you could project the thoughts to where Jonathan couldn't hear them and they would.
Speaker 5: Get an answer.
Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 6: I'm just wondering if they might work that way, because I mean, you're basically tuning energy is basically what you're doing, I mean to those vibrations. And the way I see the rods is Jonathan's wrist kind of moving like trying to hold as muscles still as possible as hard.
Speaker 2: That's why I was like leaning back and put my arms on the chair like this so that I wouldn't hold them up, you know, like yeah, yeah, but I don't know, I I I'm actually a little ashamed of that that I didn't even go through the whole process because I don't know I want, I mean, because.
Speaker 1: I prompt to decision, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think that that has to be something that may have to be planned out because I like to be in that that right, like mental clarity kind of headspace and uh yeah, anyway, but anyway, no, I'm god damn, we are coming up on three hours, and uh it's late, so let's uh let's resume this conversation next Tuesday, and uh we will get as weird probably that night as well. Uh, Jacob, you have any parting words for the good Cult members out there, sir.
Speaker 1: Well, as we always wrap up everybody, thank y'all for joining us on this Tuesday evening. If you haven't and you would like to join us next Tuesday to continue this conversation and all the rest of them, come check us out on Patreon. But if you're listening to this right now and you're just a listener, not a Patreon subscriber and a Cult member to that level, but you do want to support the show in another way, and you got your two thumbs and they're available, and this is free of charge, if you could please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the share, the like, subscribe the common, leave a post, leave review, shares with your friends and family, shares everywhere. Here's the deal. The more activity algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential Cult members. Like the rest of these finallyies and gentlemen have already gone and done so and have joined us on the Patreon, but you can help us in this way.
Speaker 3: We thank you for everybody's already gone.
Speaker 2: And done so and with that being said, this was another beautiful conversation of the cult of conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob. And there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 26: No bad bets, se
Speaker 4: Sous