Speaker 1: Welcome back to news radio eight forty w a JS, the Tildy and Dwight Child Bride you by the Kentucky Office of Highway Safety Crazy Show today, and we're about to continue with that theme.
Speaker 2: That's right as we bring in the legendary Frank Caliendo. Hey, Frank, how you doing man? Franky?
Speaker 3: Right? Hey?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 4: Everything all right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Good, everything's going good? Man. Listen. What a career you have. And and in the past, I gotta tell you you were my favorite thing on the Fox NFL pregame show. Was that as much fun as it seems like it would be, No, not at all.
Speaker 5: Okay, So here's the I mean I'm being. Being around the guys was great, and I was taped separately all the time for the stuff, so I had to be as.
Speaker 4: The internet was burseoning. Is that the right word? Going to flourish? Yeah, I'll get it.
Speaker 5: As that was happening. We had to tape on like Wednesdays or Thursdays each week, and a lot changes between Thursday and Sunday morning. I imagine that you couldn't even tape that you You couldn't do that bit that same way now because podcasts, radio, the Internet. Everything everybody's doing all that towards towards sorts of stuff nationally. Now there were local outlets doing their own types of jokes and bits, but that didn't get out to enough people at that time. Now anything can go viral from anywhere, and there are you know, national podcast types of things that are just devoted to sports, comedy and so I think it was very different as far as the guys. Always fun to be around them, but it was very It was always I always felt like and I kind of made it this way because they were Hall of Famers for the most part, the Hall of Famers and me, so I always felt like they were the royalty and I was kind of the court jester. So it's me just hanging around. But Terry Bradshaw would just say so many stupid things.
Speaker 1: Right, I was about to go there and that that's the obvious go to is Terry Bradshaw. He's always been kind of that off the wall goof.
Speaker 4: He plays it up, but not that much.
Speaker 5: Uh he I mean, it's he adds to it, but it's I remember, I tell the story.
Speaker 4: In my act.
Speaker 5: We were having our pictures, we're having promos, doing promos, and I think there's pictures and stuff like that, and Terry Terry, Terry J.
Speaker 4: Frank, this is taken forever.
Speaker 5: This is taking longer than it took Picasso to paint the Sistine chap Like.
Speaker 4: I don't think that was Picasso. I'm sorry, Frank, I met Lynn.
Speaker 5: No, DiCaprio is an actor, That's what I said, Frank, the guy from the Wolf of Walgreens.
Speaker 4: That's not right either. That's a three in a row.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, But did he am? I remembering you doing him and in a boat at the and then he not he kind of grabbing your shoulders.
Speaker 2: But did he? Was that all an actor?
Speaker 1: And he didn't didn't like you doing him?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: He he was fine, Okay, it was all It was all an act with him, not fun It not funny and fun of stuff, Frank, that's some fun of stuff.
Speaker 4: That's some good and and a fun of good stuff right there.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: So it was always that if you did hit him too hard and didn't hit anybody else, Yeah, and maybe two weeks in a row, he might get a little annoyed, especially if it wasn't a great joke. And that happened fairly often. So Uh, being around the guys always great, hanging out with him in Super Bowls or you know, any of that type of stuff. But the job itself is tough because it's sports. The sports environment is also what have you done for me lately?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Comedy World and TV World they give you a little leeway there. It's like, not a good enough bit last week. I'm like, I know, They're like, no, we mean it wasn't good enough.
Speaker 4: I'm like, all right, what is this? What you're gonna You're gonna put me in the trunk? What's going on here? Come on? I have it tall you to what is your total?
Speaker 2: Boss?
Speaker 4: What are we doing?
Speaker 6: Come on? What do we go to?
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 3: You know? Right?
Speaker 2: Kelly Endo joins the show. Hey, it's out man, the Lasting Impressions many tour that actually never stops. You come in to Louisville too, By the way, Uh, what's the date? April eighth? Little comedy club. He's been. I guess you've been to Louisville before.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I've never been there.
Speaker 2: Really, you're just up from Illinois where you live. But Illinois, Illinois, people drop the ass down here for some reason.
Speaker 4: Frank, Well, you are in Louisville. That right, it's good?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 4: Is that right? It's like marbles in your mouth? Sounds like John c Riley doing it. Did you touch my Louisville?
Speaker 2: Louisville, it's Louisville.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, that's not right. You didn't do it right at all.
Speaker 5: By the way, For people who don't know my show, the show that I'm doing there, it's at the at the Louisville Comedy Louisville Comedy Club.
Speaker 4: It's clean.
Speaker 5: It's a clean show. Yes, I'm very clean. Yes, there's no it's pg at worst. Sometimes they have to my openers, the guys that bring with me, I have to make sure they understand it. But it's most of the guys. The guys I'm bringing with me are the guys I travel with a lot of the time. One guy I have I'm gonna have to give a big speech for it wouldn't be anything terrible. It might be I don't know, it might be t and T after dark, but it's good. I'm gonna make sure it's clean. I go, yeah, I and I think you know, people come out the scene. I've had openers do that and be dirty and then the club gets the emails, or I get emails.
Speaker 4: So I don't like.
Speaker 5: I like people to come out and have fun, and I like it to be about that and not.
Speaker 4: It's not a political show either.
Speaker 5: I do make fun of I do make fun of Donald Trump, but I also make fun of Joe Biden, h and all the way back.
Speaker 6: So if we're doing if we're doing Donald Trump and I do Library Trump, it's the quiet one, very quiet. It's a quiet one way. We could you imagine him in a library. We're looking for the books we're looking for, and we're gonna start selling them. The library is gonna start selling the books.
Speaker 4: Elon is opening.
Speaker 5: But I balance it out with just wandering around stage as Joe Biden.
Speaker 4: Folks, come on, what are you doing it with the guy at the thing? I don't have to tell you.
Speaker 5: As as young I growing up a scribed Pennsylvania thirty four and six, to follow the Roman Empire, the Romans, Mario and Luigi. But it's not like you know, it's not like you get I get on stage and have a you know, political diet tribe.
Speaker 4: I just make fun of everybody.
Speaker 3: I like.
Speaker 5: I liked eighties comedy where you just make fun of everybody. Yeah, it wasn't. You didn't feel like you were trying to. I've tried to do things where I try to have some sort of teaching in my show. It's more about just being nice to people to jerk about other people, apparently, But I try to take everything that I do, all the impressions, and come from something I like about the person, even if I don't love the person, if you can find something you like about the person and then multiply that exactly. So, for example, when I saw Alec Baldwin do Trump on Saturday Live years and I'm like, that's coming from an angry, angry place. You can feel it. So my Trump has always been silly, like we're going to make him.
Speaker 4: Make a great again? Then what are we gonna do? We can they make the galaxy great again? And that's just this galaxy. We're gonna make every galaxy great again. The Milkyway Snickers, they're.
Speaker 2: All good, the tremendous candy buys.
Speaker 4: Send me the best, very very very good.
Speaker 5: Have you noticed that, Like Trump's got this thing too where he like he's super relaxed even.
Speaker 4: When people are coming to He's leaning on the.
Speaker 1: Pody different dude. This time around, he is a different dude. It is a different four years from the last one for sure. Now, I wonder if you get I was talking to Dwight in to break and I was like, I wonder if he gets text messages because we went through that five or six year period where people were just getting canceled, And I said, I wonder if his buddy texts. Franken says, well, there goes your Kevin's facey h so right, and then or if something breaks in the news and goes whether it goes you're Gruden.
Speaker 4: Uh, you know.
Speaker 5: I don't know if that's happened or whether they make especially with Gruden and the last go round. But he's everywhere now I know. And I had texted him wait because I'm pretty good friends with him and it was all going down and He's like, man, I talk to these players.
Speaker 4: You know who I am. These guys know who I am.
Speaker 5: Man, these just you know, I'm kind of a goof sometimes. What people don't understand about Gruden is he he does a lot of ribbing and he's a you know, I call him the rooster because he walks around like he's you know, night tough guy man, little cocka doodle do right here?
Speaker 4: Many trying to wake up. That's what it's all about.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: So so with him being back, it's great. It's funny.
Speaker 5: A year and during that time, I was in Italy after Gruden the stuff went down to John Gruden and I was in Italy with my family. I'd never been overseas before. I'm going back this summer after this. That's actually why I'm on tour. To pay for it.
Speaker 4: Uh, We're gonna stay at that hotel? How much? Okay? Okay? Can I do some social media here so I can write it off?
Speaker 5: So I go to Uh, I go to the the Colisseum. I'm standing in front of the coliseum and I just take a picture and I put it on Instagram. I got a text from Jeff Leonardo, who is Grooon's right hand man. Did you know John is in Rome right now? I'm like, no, I don't have grudar.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 5: It's like I can feel the force, like it's Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker.
Speaker 4: The force is strong with this one man, there is another so so we uh. So I text John uh and I'm like, are you in Rome?
Speaker 5: He's like, yeah, Man, where are you at I'm like, I'm in room. He's like, let's do as the Romans. Dude, Man, you want to go down to the coliseum and have to fight.
Speaker 2: You want to be a gladiator.
Speaker 4: So we end up having dinner.
Speaker 5: He sets up the place, he goes to the wrong place even though he set it up, but then he ends up in. We end up having dinner, families together and stuff like that, and the best part of it was just John Gruden. You're gonna finish that, man, that's pretty good. You're gonna finish that. That the Calamari is that the last name Frank Klamari?
Speaker 1: You know what it is?
Speaker 4: That's squid? You know that is you ever had octopush? What's the plural of octopus? That octopie? Really that would taste bad?
Speaker 5: And octopi that's a that's a that's an octopush made dessert.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I'd ever go for something like that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Uh, the world is better with Gruden in and the NFL needs Gruden. That's my opinion, and okay, I'll stick to it. He is one of those great all time characters and in the NFL needs him. I'm sorry he I'm glad he's back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's great.
Speaker 5: He's everywhere and uh, I mean the best thing he's been doing is with all sorts of players and stuff. He's doing those quarterback classes now. I actually almost went there this week down to Tampa to tape a quarterback class with him.
Speaker 2: Oh please do that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well they have to, it's too busy. They had Jackson Dart there and they had uh clint Ewer clint Ewers and a couple other guys. And but I was, I John want me to come down, and I was. I talked to the producer and I'm like, well, how how much time would it be? Would it be just throwing a line or two in there? Like yeah, I'm like, let's just do something bigger lady.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's yeah, Well sit his butt down and you do him right?
Speaker 4: So you.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, but.
Speaker 5: It would be a new one, it would you know, you didn't know it, so there's a lot of people who didn't see it. So it's it was actually Derek Carr. We did it with Derek Carr. Cool and it was his birthday. You got birthday cake?
Speaker 4: Man, how many candles you're putting on that birthday? Can tell you what man my birthday cake. You can start a fire with that.
Speaker 2: Frank Callando is our guess. He's out on tour. It's the lasting impressions many tour that actually never stops. We get around fifteen states. We reach around fifteen states. So if you're listening, you're not in Kentucky. Google Frank Callando will go to Frank calliando dot com and look for give you.
Speaker 4: Something in the middle of this plug.
Speaker 5: Sorry to break, no go ahead, but Frank on stage dot com.
Speaker 4: You don't even have to spell calliander stage dot com.
Speaker 5: Well that happened because I was getting called the first time I went to Minneapolis and there they heard me on the radio.
Speaker 4: They were actually going, is that Frank Klamari there? Yeah, I'm dreaded seafood appetizer.
Speaker 2: That's Frank.
Speaker 4: I got it.
Speaker 2: I gotta put you on the spot. And if you don't want to, don't do it. But I gotta get a Hey, this is a Frank Caliendo and Al Pacino and you're listening to Tony and Dwight. Could you do that for us?
Speaker 4: I have no interest. Can you guys be quiet?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna do it. Can you be gliet? I'm a professional here. Hey, this is Frank Caliendo along with Al Pacino, and you're listening to Tony and Dwight on News Radio eight forty W h A S.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we love you.
Speaker 4: Frank.
Speaker 2: On April eighth, one Show Only Louisville Comedy Club. Hey, Frank, thank you for.
Speaker 4: The time of me.
Speaker 5: I'll finish it with a Morgan Freeman And that's when they realized this was the end of the segment.
Speaker 2: We'll see in a couple of days. Frank, We'll see you buddy. All right, all right, that was great, Yeah, good stuff.
Speaker 1: Show today is getting crazy, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we still have Pat Boon, who's going to join the show after News eleven thirty five.
Speaker 1: Elan and Eland, Folks, if you want to sell your home, one percent commission rate is the only way to go. Elin and EDL has been around for forty six years. Last year they sold one half of all one percent deals. Why because that's their specialty. There's no haggling. You call five nine nine twenty eight hundred five nine nine twenty eight hundred and you go, you get to sell my house for one percent. They're like, yeah, dude, that's kind of the deal Elin and Edland or go to Edland dot com. Also Tony's Break Enlightenment.
Speaker 2: Tony's Breaking Alignment. Baby, that's where you can trust, you actually trust for preventing maintenance or maintenance on your vehicle. They don't give you just say warranty. Oh no, contra buon shore. They give you a three year, thirty six thousand mile warranty on every single job that they do. Put your mind at rest. Going Louisville's Best. It's my friends at Tony's Breaking Alignments. Stick around more on the Way, including news, and then Pat Boone joins the show News Ready to eight forty whas he lit Austin, Hi, Austin, how do y'all?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 1: News Radio eight forty whans. We had Jared what are your you worked for?
Speaker 4: W A MZ.
Speaker 1: We had your buddy on Preston.
Speaker 4: Yes, Cooper, what a performer?
Speaker 3: Huh? He really is.
Speaker 2: Talking to everything he knows he Uh, that's he didn't credit me, but that's not true. Do I do it for the credit? You meant him today? No, you meant him today? Would you guys? Quit? I'm not a hero. I like the story though, you're your hero.
Speaker 1: No, you're a ro No, no, no, no, no, you're right no no, no, no, you're brave enough to walk around fat. I think you're a man, you're a hero.
Speaker 2: You're making me self conscious. Every withe the fats great, you look great.
Speaker 1: You're not as fas as it used to be.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's why I got too many wrinkles. You think when people get fat, they get less wrinkles. If you know what's that?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Oh no, will you get fat?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: It makes the like botox, So there's benefits to there are benefits because when you get super skinny, look like the cripkeeper like not you, but people.
Speaker 2: So if you're a fat there's a silver lining. Yeah, no wrinkles, no wrinkles. That's pretty good.
Speaker 5: One.
Speaker 1: Well, they listen. The big thing they do now, which is so painful. Yeah, they inject inject fat into your face.
Speaker 2: I inject fat and skimm and I can't say that. Say. Speaking of which, Try Statements Health, guys, how are things in the bedroom? Are you suffering from ED? Suffered? No more? Thanks to my friends at try statementshealth dot com. Listen, if you have full on ED, or maybe you're just starting to show symptoms of ED, they're gonna take care of you, and they're gonna do it risk free. Let me hear you hear me out on this. Your appointment's ninety nine dollars, but they're gonna do lab work. You get your blood results back within thirty minutes or less. You sit down with a licensed medical professional. They're gonna go over all of your numbers PSA, your testoster on the works. Here's the risk free part. Then they're gonna give you a TESTO so that test those doesn't work, You're ninety nine dollars is refunded immediately. But chances are all right it will work. But because they have a ninety percent success rate. Get back in the bedroom, get your confidence back. Do it with try statements. Go to Try Statement's health dot com. Stick around. The Legendary Pat Boone joins the show after news News Radio eight forty whas it's a new song along with a brand new video. It's one voices for Tanza Zina as I bring in the legendary and called Pat Boone, Pat, how you doing? Man?
Speaker 3: I am doing great? How about you?
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you, Pat Boone, you look and you sound absolutely terrific. Fifty million records.
Speaker 3: Huh how do you know how I look we're on the phone.
Speaker 2: Because I saw the video. Yeah, I saw the sing I saw you singing with those glorious pipes. My friend. I want to talk about Pat Boon. I want to talk about this to fifty million records sold, thirty eight top ten hits, Gospel, Hall of Fame and Pat. There's a verse in the Bible. I'm a Christian. I'm a Christian in training, but I'm a Christian. Nonetheless, we all are, we all are, Thank God for grace. There's a verse in Matthew Matthew twenty five, and it talks about where Jesus says, Hey, when you were hungry, you gave me food. When I was thirsty, you gave me water. When I was in prison, you visited me. And he says, Lord, when I do this?
Speaker 3: Did I?
Speaker 2: When did I do any of this? He says, Well, what you do for the least of mine, you do for me. And that's what's going on now, because we're talking about you all bringing awareness to Tanza Zina and needing the drinking water. How did this get on your radar? And what are we doing?
Speaker 3: Well? Thank you for that. And I was going to quote another quote from Matthew. If anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones, who is my disciple? Truly, I tell you that person will certainly not lose their reward. That's God's promise, and that's I'm attaching that, of course, to this project, which is water wells in the forty nations of Africa. In fact, these statistics I've been made aware of three hundred and nineteen million people in Sub Saharan Africa don't have access to reliable drinking water. And I got involved through a group called World Serve. They are now they've taken this on as their reason for living in their project, and they are bringing in fresh water wells and also trying to improve the education economic life of these people who are living like they did three thousand years ago. Literally I went back in time. I went there in an awful bumpy geep ride out into the middle of the Tanzanian desert where Shirley and I, my wife and I had brought in a five hundred foot fresh water well operating now with windmill and motor operation. But then we put a little wood frame school around it to raise the literacy level for those kids. Who don't go to any school. They don't have a school to go to. I mean, people are living by the millions, and as they did three thousand years ago. And I went there and to break ground for the wood frame school, they had to take a pickaxe to break the soil open. It was like concrete. And then I could get the shovel, the tip of the shovel into the ground to break ground. Suppose although they'd already broken the ground for the fresh water well that we had brought in. Now we were just one and one well. And that's after that, God gave me the song one four uses of the numeral of the number one one. I am one like no other on this planet. I'm unique. God has a purpose for me individually. And then we are one when good people come together in unity. One. We're supposed to be one nation under God. We're not. Now we are divided, countries, terribly divided. Yeah, and that's that same Bible says that the nation divided against itself cannot stand. We've got to come together. And then finally, our God is one. So he gave me the song. And then the people with the World Serve organization already addressing the problem and the need for fresh water wells have They've adopted the song now as the anthem, and it's so were the world type thing, and of course you know the all the people who have come aboard.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, let's talk about that for a second, because it's it's impressive. Just this is just a few of the voices that you hear on this song. It's Alabama, Larry Gatlin, Vince gil Lee Greenwood, Pam Tillis, Billy Dean. It goes on and on and on. It's a great song. And Pad, I'm gonna email you an organization I work with called water Step and that's exactly what they do, is a Waterstep goes in. They've been to Tangas in the two and they'll show them exactly how they can clean their water efficiently and effectively and economically. I want to take a turn for a second and talk about something that happened with you years and years ago. We're in Louisville, Kentucky, but this was in Lexington Get to Kentucky, And the story that I get on this is that you're filming a movie in Lexing to Kentucky and there's a scene where you're supposed to kiss Shirley Jones on a ferris wheel. But then you say, you know what, I haven't cleared this with my wife yet, and so you don't do the scene and it kind of explodes from there. Can you tell that story?
Speaker 3: Well? Yeah, And as naive as that sounds, and it was, I admit I was very naive. I was making my second movie one. The first was Bernardine. We went right from that into April Love with Shirley Jones, and the as we were filming a scene on the ferris wheel. I was playing a young guy farm kid who had fallen for this this sweetheart played by Shirley Jones, and the director Henry Levin says, now, when the ferris wheel that you're on, there's a song going, and when he gets to the end of that song, lean in and kiss Shirley Jones. I said on the mouth. He said yeah. I said, well, I said, you know, I was only twenty I think I was twenty two then, but I had three kids and the fourth was on the way. And I said that was not in the script. And he said, well, you got to kiss the leading lady. And I said, but I haven't talked to my own wife. Shirley about it. Can I can we do this later in the film, And that was what I asked for, not to kiss her, but can we do it later because I want to prepare. I want my wife surely to know if it's I want to know it's okay, if it's not going to trouble our marriage. Well, I as I say, that was naive, and it was because when I talked to my wife Shirley that night that we didn't do that scene. We didn't end it with a kiss. We just ended it and it didn't have that in it. So she said, look, I'm way ahead of you. You've got a seven year movie deal. I know you're going to be asked to kiss somebody. And so just promised me one thing. I said, whatever she said, you won't enjoy it, I said, I promise I won't. And I came back to the studio puckered up, ready to go to kiss Shirley Jones. But you know what, that thing had hit the news in the various papers, the trade papers, Variety, Hollywood reporter Boone refuses to kiss leading lady, and they said they guessed it was for religious reasons. It wasn't it wasn't for religious reasons. I just wanted to stay married, and so I say it was naive, but it blew up and I did not Shirley Jones in the movie because telegrams, letters were flocking. It's blowing into the studio saying stick to your guns, boy, alas at somebody in the movies with morls, and if you don't want to kiss the leading lady, don't do it. And then others will saying, hey, if you want to do it, I'll do it. Let me come in. I'll kiss her for it. And I mean, it was funny, but for for months and months after that, I'd say, a couple of years after that, when I'd go overseas and I'd be flocked by the press and they say, is it true you wouldn't kiss the leading lady in the movie April Even, I'd have to go through this whole thing and tell the story again. And so, but I didn't kiss her in that film because the of the misunderstanding that that was out there, that I had some religious scruples and I wouldn't and people were encouraging me to stick to them. Well, I saw the movie later, about twenty years later, and It was a Sunday afternoon and I was watching the movie and it comes up to the end of that scene and I'm saying, and inwardly I'm saying, kiss her, kiss her. Pat, I didn't, and I hadn't.
Speaker 2: What a fool Pat Boone is. Our guests, and listen, Pat Pat. I've admired you as an entertainer on several levels for decades now, but I also outside the entertainer, I admire Pat Boone because of the integrity. And here's what I want to talk about. This is just one of the many stories. Originally want to be a teacher, but then you somehow you parlay you get in the entertainment industry. As a young man, they're going to give you your own show. You say, okay, who's the sponsor? They say Slits Beer, and you say, you know what, it doesn't fit my image and you walk away from it. But then you eventually they keep coming back and coming back, and they say, here's Chevrolet is going to sponsor it, and they give you your own In your twenties, you have your own television show. You bring on Mel tourmat Nat King, cole, Ela Fitzgerald, Sammy Davis, Junior, Tony Bennett, all the great. But then they say, you know what, we got to quit having black entertainers on. And you said, you said, well, then it's not the Pat Boone Show. And you attempt to walk away from it again, and then they came, oh you did walk away really, I.
Speaker 3: Mean it was it was toward the end of that season, and I said, look, I cannot continue. It's called the Pat Boone Chevy Show. And if I can't have Harry Belafonte on the show with me, who called and offered to come on, and of course he was involved in civil rights. And I understood the problem. Sure, I'm from the South. I was born in Jacksonville and raised in Nashville. I said, but I'm not going to perpetuate the problem, and and and so that I just did not renew for the next season. And I went to specials instead of instead of that series. So yeah, I I you know, I felt like I I wasn't crusading, but I felt I had to take a personal stand because I just could not be part of the thing continuing the prejudice. I knew growing up I didn't share in that prejudice, but I certainly couldn't go along with it for the sake of my television show. So yeah, you got it. I don't know how in the world you knew about.
Speaker 2: That, because I do my homework when I have a legend like a Pat boon on. But listen, let's get back to the single. The single is one, Yeah, the organization is Voices for Tanzanzya. How can people help? I know we're going to listen to the song and that gives you awareness, but how can people help?
Speaker 3: Pat boon oh man, thank you? This makes you and the audience part of this. You're going to get the same blessing that I'm getting. You Just go to one for Tanzania, One for Tanzania dot org and it's spelled just like it sounds, one for Tanzania dot org, and you'll see a little app them up and you press it and a red button will appear and you can give, and you can be part of the answer to the plight of millions and millions of kids whose life expectancy right now is five. They're not expected to live because of the statistics, to live to be older than five, because they're drinking poisoned water, and women walk miles and miles with pictures on their heads and forehead on their shoulders to bring back poisoned water out of a ditch that is polluted with the cattle that drink there in animals, and it's just poisoned. And they don't realize that that that kids cannot live long drinking poisoned water, and they lose so many of them. And so these various organizations, and you're part of one too, I think you say, yeah, watert yeah, And so we've got to all come together and we can solve this problem if we'll pitch in. But we with three hundred and nineteen million people in Sub Saharan Africa drinking without access, without access to reliable drinking while there is none available, so they drink what they can get, just like the animals do. But the big kids they come down with diseases and die. So we can help, and I think we should. In fact, in Matthew ten twenty four, Jesus the type I mean kids are coming and flocking around him and the disciples say, hey, leave me a lot of them away, and Jesus shut up. No, he didn't.
Speaker 2: Well, he was pretty stern though.
Speaker 3: He rebuked them. So I paraphrase. But then he said, if anyone specifically gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones who are my disciples, truly, I tell you that person will certainly not lose their reward that comes from God himself. And Jesus promised that anybody who responds to you what you and I now are talking about, and are responsible for a cup of clean water for a child God's watching, he will bless us. And we can. We can rest in the knowledge that we can answer the question you were asking a while ago, that it's our final exam. You know, he tells us our final exam. When I was sick, poor, naked and in prison, did you care? Did you did you help me? I am as much a part of them as I am of you, And uh, and where you concerned? And many will say, well, we didn't know about that. I wrote a song I want to send you, which I think maybe I know you'll appreciate. But it's called and it's a very emotional song. Wait, did I just hear a baby cry? And uh? And I wrote a song about that and it's very moving and uh and yes we do it. We're hearing it now. Thanks to you right now we're hearing there is a need.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: We can't say, well, we didn't know.
Speaker 2: All right, Listen, Pat Boone, fifty million records, so thirty eight top ten hits, Gospel Hall of Fame, so many accolades to go along with it. I heard the new single. I reached out to you. You were gracious enough to come on. I am going to send information on Waterstep to you via email just so you have it. But I want to say thank you for the time, and thank you for putting your career on the line for others several times. Pat Boone, have a great day, and thanks for doing all that you do for so many my friend.
Speaker 3: And thank you for being part of this and receive the.
Speaker 2: Blessing absolutely, Pat Boon. There you go, Pat Boone man, how about that? Listen back to wrap it up? Maybe I don't know. In just a minute, news Radioway forty whas