Speaker 1: In there, folks.
Speaker 2: Before we dive in, just a friendly reminder that Beer Belly Sports is a podcast, not a mensa meeting. They're not CNN, ESPN, not your mom's book club, and they're definitely not to be trusted with an intelligent thought. They're here for laughs, beer, and a good time, not pulid surprises or perfect stats. The opinions, hot takes, and wild predictions you're about to hear are strictly their own and possibly influenced by whatever was on tap earlier in the day. If you should take anything that they say too seriously, that's on you, Bubba. So crack a cold one, sit on back, and remember it's all good fun, just a bunch of Minnesotans talkin' sports, sippin' beer, sometimes making sense, and demonstrating the thoughts that kept them out of the really good schools. Everybody, please just take a breath.
Speaker 1: And we'll begin.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I know you do, I've seen.
Speaker 1: It you guys.
Speaker 4: Ever watched a movie Tango in cash Yus the boot the boot Gun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's got a couple boot guns, you know that way. Nobody knows about it.
Speaker 5: What movie was it? Austin Powers or one of.
Speaker 1: The machine gun Jubblee's How did I miss that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: Or was it James do.
Speaker 1: You got machine gout Jubblee? Scott?
Speaker 5: Or was it James Bond where he had the toe knife?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I know what you're talking about his heels, and yeah, I know what movie.
Speaker 4: And I didn't watch a lot of the James Bond once, so I know what movie you're talking about.
Speaker 1: But yeah, tow knife?
Speaker 5: Or was it get Smart?
Speaker 3: Could have been smart? Sounds right?
Speaker 5: And Hathaway's fucking smoke.
Speaker 7: Yeah alright, Matt, Hell yeah, let's talk about sports.
Speaker 1: Now, gotta stop edging over here.
Speaker 8: Edit all the parts that worth of who cares? This show goes overall ed.
Speaker 7: Now we'll see, all right you guys ready, Yeah, hold on, I got something.
Speaker 5: He's prepared.
Speaker 4: I am prepared. Here's all you have to know about men and women. Women are crazy, men are stupid, and the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.
Speaker 1: George Carlin love it, stop for his business. Smarts talks like a bro.
Speaker 6: Matt and Dustin join him just for the fun, and Lord.
Speaker 1: Dustin SIPs his beer. Scott's God is notes.
Speaker 6: They share fat jokes, talk like they own spots, Remigie's got it sown in the sports talk show.
Speaker 1: Scott's the Captain, Matt and Dustin.
Speaker 6: They know Bruce might be missing, but they still make it fun, fat jokes and drinks.
Speaker 1: They keep it light and run Sammi pro.
Speaker 6: Sports talking, Bimichie Minisoda talk like Dick's fat jokes.
Speaker 8: It's all in the motion.
Speaker 6: Sky God leads the way with his business degrees, Dustin drinks and last they make it all agreed. Matt's not the smartest budd He's got his part. Scott and Dustin may kicked the conversation, shot beer belly and Brainstein makes it all up.
Speaker 1: Send me thro a sports talk.
Speaker 8: It's never too tough.
Speaker 6: Dustin's got his drink, Scott's got his script, Matt's got his jokes.
Speaker 1: They never get stuck.
Speaker 6: They talk Mike Praws though they're not fat jokes and Beard.
Speaker 8: They've got it all bought.
Speaker 6: Scott's gootting know how Matt got the jokes, Dustin's got the drink.
Speaker 5: They achieve it hot and cozy or Mitchie's.
Speaker 6: Got it sown in this sports talk show talk like Dick's fat jokes.
Speaker 3: It's all in the flow.
Speaker 1: Send me through a sports talk.
Speaker 6: In THEMICI Minnesota, fuck like ditch fat jokes.
Speaker 8: It's all in the motion.
Speaker 5: Scott Lee's the way with.
Speaker 6: Business degrees doesn't and last thing make it all greed.
Speaker 8: Good morning, good afternoon, good evening. It doesn't matter where you are. This is beer really sports coming to you from the Runway Lounge here in Bamigi, just south of the big metropolis of Bamige, in the suburb of Nary, Minnesota.
Speaker 5: We must be in the ritzy part though, because he's got his own runway in his backyard. You're on like John Travolta level here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you. That's a show titled alright, write that one down. Anyways.
Speaker 8: My name's Matt Jeffrey to my immediate left, a humble man who is a works very hard. He's on his hands and knees a lot, pretty busy. He's in people's yards left and right.
Speaker 1: Hey, how old are your hands and knees?
Speaker 9: Very I was gonna say, I don't really, I don't know if his job entitles that.
Speaker 1: It's like he's a flooring installer.
Speaker 5: I'm not the one that has knee pads, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, stop showing people pads.
Speaker 1: Those are promotion pads.
Speaker 3: But ah, that's a good one.
Speaker 5: Anyways, I'm Scott Wilson.
Speaker 8: And then over to the very far left of the bar that I got a shirt ripped.
Speaker 3: I'm very sorry. It is Bruce Lag.
Speaker 4: Thank you, and thank you for not saying that it was on my hands and knees all day, which I actually kind of was.
Speaker 1: But it's funny you look at it.
Speaker 7: If you look at my clothing, it would appear that not that there's like, you know, stage or anything on the back side.
Speaker 5: It's just you know, hard mystery white stains.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's no mystery white Oh oh raggy Monica, Monica, she.
Speaker 1: Doesn't sounds like scoopy at all. What if she did, though? What if that's how she got built in the sack? She's like, right, Bell always like oh right, oh god, Monica.
Speaker 4: Can I give you a mystery?
Speaker 8: I was thinking Scooby Doo and Monica from friends. Yes, the whiskey I got the stain on the dress. I wasn't thinking of that.
Speaker 5: The DNA joke went over, Matt.
Speaker 3: I was I was the mill of writing other things.
Speaker 4: What you would think in that scenario Wheelhouse, Yeah, an intern that gave a blow chop be like, I would know that.
Speaker 3: How would I know that?
Speaker 1: I don't know what you followed at all.
Speaker 3: I don't have any interns.
Speaker 5: Nobody said you did have for you guys, really, excuse the fun out of me.
Speaker 1: You didn't You don't follow the news at all? Do you know who Bill Clinton is?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Shut the kidding, all I get going.
Speaker 5: He would be more likely to say, Hillary's the fact that I believe president.
Speaker 4: The fact that the fact that I believed it, It says.
Speaker 1: A lot more.
Speaker 3: You've done that before.
Speaker 5: It was more indicative of Matt's knowledge of things, relaxed thereof.
Speaker 4: More lack thereof. I should have I should have known. He's like, no, I'm like, gotta know what Bill Clinton is.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows. There was Billy Beer.
Speaker 5: He was a saxophone player.
Speaker 3: He was a great saxophone player.
Speaker 1: Like, he's like this McDonald's fries.
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 1: What the hell was what was his brother's name?
Speaker 3: Roger?
Speaker 1: Was that Billy Beer?
Speaker 10: Robert?
Speaker 5: Was it? Bob Bob and Bill?
Speaker 3: Billy Bob?
Speaker 4: That's Robert tried to do in the hallway, Billy Bob and Bill and I.
Speaker 3: Do it the Bill people?
Speaker 9: Yeah, whatever, I think it was like it was like it was Roger because he wasn't like Billy Beer or something like that as a as a because he was like the black sheep of the family, while uh, basically except essentially what black sheep the movie was kind of.
Speaker 4: Premised off because you know, Chris Farley's brother was running for office.
Speaker 5: Roger Roger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, yeah, that's a that's a I'll tell you this because I know it. That's a lineup picture. That's that's where you're getting arrested, Birus.
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 4: Well, when you drinking, you drive and they catch you. They're pretty good at their jobs many times twice. What do you what do you have to bring that up?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right? Hey, how was that walking? Wabasha?
Speaker 3: I was being courteous to one of my friends.
Speaker 5: Mark the calendar the first time. Matt wasn't thinking of Oh dude him correct.
Speaker 1: Me if I'm wrong. Did you or did you not try to use the internet to persuade this bet?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm right, yeah, fuck you.
Speaker 5: He was swiping right hard.
Speaker 1: He's been swiping right since.
Speaker 3: He was like, you were with me when we're in the truck.
Speaker 8: Whendn't no, he wasn't with you when that All these other like matches just happened.
Speaker 5: They just happened down as we were going through what was it that one Lake Crystal or whatever it was called? That town ra Lake City?
Speaker 1: Is that where Jason Fordies did all the.
Speaker 3: Murdering you disappeared? How about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That's isn't that Lake Crystal? Isn't that Jason?
Speaker 3: V Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 5: But Lake City? Yeah? As soon as we get to Lake City? Match right right, right, right, right, right right right.
Speaker 4: Honestly, he's kind of Jason for he's in the situation, slowly walking whatever, a lot of a lot of puffing, of a lot of hurling, and now out of shape.
Speaker 5: We can't go back this year and be like this is the corner that Matt threw up on.
Speaker 1: Wait, it's gone.
Speaker 5: The building's gone gone, they tore.
Speaker 8: It, but we can still take a photo in front of it like this for Matt Puke not once but twice, and there.
Speaker 7: Was inside the building, and we figured out a route to get there because I can't afford to rent that place.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to figure this out right now.
Speaker 5: Okay, I was hoping he did not have to pull the camp.
Speaker 8: We are not going to pull the camp for that sucked, Dad was he said six hundred bucks to go there and back.
Speaker 5: Oh fuck, and Jesus cries to rent the room. Well that room right there is like four hundred. We just watched the gas like this.
Speaker 1: Fuck my dad.
Speaker 4: I remember my dad who's like, we're coming back from Arizona. We drove for a little bit and he's like, oh yeah, sleep, So he sleeps.
Speaker 1: He wakes up and he goes. The wind shifted and he drove.
Speaker 4: He drove for twenty four hours straight because the wind shifted to his back and he just went and he just went, and he just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no is sure. I'm like, Dad, are you tired? It's like nope.
Speaker 4: I'm like I just slept for like five hours. I could drive. He's like, I'm good. I don't know if he just doesn't trust me driving him brand new truck and uh camper.
Speaker 3: But well there's that.
Speaker 4: I probably wouldn't trust me either, Younger Bruce, Nah, this is.
Speaker 1: Fairly decent, Bruce.
Speaker 5: Is your cord tight?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't set it up.
Speaker 3: No one's gonna touch that.
Speaker 5: Since well he's kind of like how he's leaning on it. I thought maybe he was bumping.
Speaker 1: I'm not really leaning on it.
Speaker 7: I just gotta I have to basically eat the microphone otherwise it's.
Speaker 5: It was like glitching in and out. It wasn't that we couldn't hear you because you're being quiet.
Speaker 1: I know, well, I know I have to. I have to do this otherwise, get your.
Speaker 5: Fucking mic in your mouth.
Speaker 1: The tall man to the right will complain.
Speaker 8: No, it's those mics. I quit trying to tell you what. Dude, don't now you.
Speaker 5: Know how we feel.
Speaker 3: Damn it.
Speaker 5: You don't fucking listen. I don't care, So why don't we pay our bills?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 8: Today's show is being brought to you by Seventh Avenue Pizza before pizza became trendy.
Speaker 5: Angie's Acres down in Ake in Minnesota. Check them out at angiez acresimn dot com. Get on their delivery list and get some of the freshest WAGU Beef regular Beef Chicken porta delivered right fresh to your door.
Speaker 8: Also being brought to you by Home Choice right here, but Miiji. If you're looking to get a.
Speaker 3: Brand new for insuant.
Speaker 8: Set, TV tires, any type of electronics, go to Home choice here, but Meiji use a promo code beer Belly Sports in their building or their store and get one hundred dollars off on your entire purchase.
Speaker 1: Also brought to you by Soda Stick.
Speaker 4: Go to sodastick dot com find the promo code port in one word beer Belly, get fifteen percent off your purchase.
Speaker 1: I just recently got the sweet shirt of the love Boat.
Speaker 4: Boo, we need to have another one, you know, something like that again, something for another new shirt that's cool like that?
Speaker 5: You know you should pitch a star Caps one.
Speaker 1: Why do you keep referring to your nipples?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you were pointing, all.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, I got a Lesie IYO. I mean I just I just I basically, I just see Lessie. You can tell a bout lesbians.
Speaker 5: Also brought to you by the beautiful Noobb and Kettle, located quaintly down in Lake Alice, Minnesota, which is between Lake Georgia and Lake Itasca. Bruce's favorite.
Speaker 1: I love it pintly between.
Speaker 4: I love it when the first time you said, like, oh, that's so fucking cool Between.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 5: Check them out on Thursdays for live music with Lois and Friday and Saturday get some of the best prime river around.
Speaker 8: Also being brought to you by Paul Bund Communication has been serving the Butmidgie and Grand Farks area for quite a few years to grant oh Grand Rapids, thank you Grand Rapids area for fifty here Butmigie in the thirty roughly thirty.
Speaker 1: I love how you always go to stats. You don't know.
Speaker 4: This is like whenever you do it, you're like they might have done this, they might have done that instead of just like they've been powering the Beer Belly Sports Gig for a year over year.
Speaker 5: And a half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're alf it's been a lot longer than that.
Speaker 8: So yeah, they all said the King Zone and s the fastest fiber optic in the nation, and it's Paul Biden Communications.
Speaker 1: The nation domination.
Speaker 5: Also, oh god, finally Herberts and gerbert sandwiches and soups. Make sure you download dad app as Bruce loves saying that and gets you some rewards, Refer a friend and get free food. Hell yeah, and Bruce gets what season it is?
Speaker 1: Is it soup season?
Speaker 5: It is soup season?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you know what do you know? What season's always in soup? The pickles?
Speaker 3: Oh you love pickles.
Speaker 1: I love the pickles.
Speaker 3: You love the big thick ones.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's weird.
Speaker 3: Why not they're good?
Speaker 1: Describe why they're better than the other pickles.
Speaker 3: Just good. I like to think saltier.
Speaker 1: Jump Sure they are. How do you know Creamfield? Sure?
Speaker 3: I never had a Creamfield pickle.
Speaker 1: You're lying, You're lying.
Speaker 5: Matt's canna be like, in the name of science, we're.
Speaker 3: Checking out for science.
Speaker 1: You've had a pick up blanket.
Speaker 5: She blinded him with science one?
Speaker 3: What science?
Speaker 1: What was that?
Speaker 5: Who was that ship? I don't remember?
Speaker 1: No, I mean what what? What? What accent or what person were you trying to do?
Speaker 7: I'll try to do a British, British, my Australian and my you know whatever.
Speaker 4: Any anytime I try to do any of those, they always kind of blend together.
Speaker 1: Jada always makes fun of me.
Speaker 11: Criky, Yeah, Australian, love it all right, chicken shoe Cheerio Okay, mates, criky.
Speaker 2: It's time for the belly sports six packs.
Speaker 1: What do you buy?
Speaker 2: Price Primo from Teams Sermak real Estate. Just like your favorite Minnesota team, you need someone who knows how to close five sell, move win with Bryce Primo and the themagy area called two and eight seven six zero ninety seven eight nine for send an email to Premonition Free sixty five at hotmail dot com.
Speaker 8: So we're gonna do a new avery, a new segment format format no no format format is a whole change of everything, uh segment called local sports.
Speaker 1: With Scott Well just part of the six pack.
Speaker 3: It is part of the six pack. But so well, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: And it's just this time. Maybe next week he doesn't have this stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's just the first beer throw on the spot. Alrighty, so did you crack the beer?
Speaker 1: That's Dave Brooks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he cracked it for us.
Speaker 5: So we'll start off with some some local sports here.
Speaker 3: Now, all right, now, how.
Speaker 5: About them men's hockey Beavers. Last weekend they got the sweep, get the broom out against Lake Superior State Friday night they won four to one, and then Saturday pulled off the w int three to two.
Speaker 3: It was the pink out, wasn't it?
Speaker 5: Saturday was the pink game?
Speaker 1: Ah good. They are leading the cha right.
Speaker 5: I believe. So they have a current record right now of seven to four and one and they're on a three game winning streak. Next weekend, they traveled to I would say probably our biggest rival right now, given the college hockey climate, go to Michigan Tech team that always travels well over here. Held the last time I saw at the championship game last year, I think there was more Michigan Tech fans there than Beavers fans.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Beavers right now are leading the CHA fourteen points. They are five zero and one in conference play, so there's that, and Michigan Tech is at twelve points. So that's a big that's a big swing for this weekend.
Speaker 5: And a stat you always want to see is winning records at home in away. Right now they're four two and oh at home in three two and one on the road, so good for them.
Speaker 3: What do they playing next?
Speaker 5: I just said, here's a wow, that's.
Speaker 3: You're not doing good today.
Speaker 5: So you can find if you aren't able to actually go over to Holton, Michigan or is it Hufton Michigan, I forget.
Speaker 1: You could tell me because you could have just what you could have been like.
Speaker 5: The CCHA does not use flow Sports anymore for streaming live games. It is now Mid Coast Sports Plus.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, ship I get that online.
Speaker 5: Or find them on the old radio dial at ninety two point one FM the River. All right, then we're gonna jump back work into college hockey and talk about a pair of brothers from Hermantown playing for the UMD Bulldogs for the first time ever in college hockey history, a brother combination are one to two in scoring.
Speaker 1: No shit.
Speaker 5: Interesting, So Max Plant leads the nation with twenty two points right now, ten goals, twelve assists.
Speaker 8: And Jesus related to Robert Plant.
Speaker 5: I actually know who Derek Plant is. No played for the back in.
Speaker 1: The Yeah, former NHL players.
Speaker 5: So that's their dad. And then his brother's name is second in the nation with nineteen points with seven goals and twelve assists.
Speaker 3: I did not know that.
Speaker 5: And they currently have led the Bulldogs between number three ranking in the country.
Speaker 4: God damn, imagine imagine when they were kids though, you know, out on the ice and they're they're that good.
Speaker 5: And they're there their youngest brother just committed to play at De Luther's.
Speaker 3: Well, what are the the watch?
Speaker 1: Jesus?
Speaker 4: So that's it for college spreading around put some of the talent other places, you know back in the day, like you know Maiden and Eli, they went to different colleges.
Speaker 5: Matt tried spreading.
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 4: Unlike the oxy cotton epandemic. There was a syphilist in South Dakota.
Speaker 5: I'm surprised he didn't tell me to shut up on that one.
Speaker 4: He's too busy dawdling on his phone, all right, and no chalk and sports.
Speaker 1: He doesn't care say almost anything.
Speaker 5: Jumping down into the high school grid interaction. My hometown, the Grand Rapids thunder Hawks are in the state football tournament Friday night last week, and they played their opening round game against Benelde Saint Margaret. It was forty one to zero at halftime. The final score was fifty four to seven in favor of Grand Rapids won.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I've never because I've never heard of the other team.
Speaker 5: It's a private school, yeah, always in the state normally there.
Speaker 1: Private school is probably a lot better.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Their hockey team is oh stacked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the hockey team can't play football.
Speaker 5: They move on and play Friday against Casting Mansonville at the Bank, so they had advantage.
Speaker 3: So they're there.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So two wins and they're playing for a state title for a class for a football what a story, Mark, But Midge lost their Class five A Section championship game against Alex.
Speaker 7: That's a very good team the year before, didn't they have a Alexandre than had that guy that was like.
Speaker 5: Was Alex So interestingly enough, Grand Rapids only lost this season was to Bamigi, so Bmigi was very good, Butmigi was expected to do even the damage.
Speaker 4: First game this year, they went up against the state champion and it was a shootout.
Speaker 1: It was a lot of running. It was so much running.
Speaker 5: Was it Elk River or Eaton Prairie?
Speaker 1: I can't remember who the hell it was. I listened to it.
Speaker 4: I listened to it on the radio, and they lost by like a touchdown at the very end, and some injuries happened.
Speaker 1: But it was whoever was the it might not.
Speaker 4: Even been in the same class because I think it was the first game of the season, but it was a shootout and it was they ran like the veer or it was something like they don't throw the BALLI.
Speaker 1: No, no, no.
Speaker 4: The other team, BMIGI threw the ball a little bit, but they ran the ball mostly too. But the other team just didn't throw the ball like it was at their bread and butter. It was like, uh, the whatever, what's the movie with Denzel? Denzel?
Speaker 5: Oh remember the Titans.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but they eventually threw the ball with sunshine uh shine, but yeah, like they were they.
Speaker 1: Just ran the ball the whole time, never never threw the ball. And it's like, how do you not stop them?
Speaker 5: I just guess you like pull the vikings and lay the guy right in front of them.
Speaker 4: Here about that later, but it's I guess it goes back to the old. Like you know, any coach, I'll give them our playbook. If we run it correctly, they can't stop it. Yeah, So I mean that's that sucks g but that's cool for Grand Rappids. We were gonna, you know what, one day, Scott, you're gonna be in that hall of fame. Not the athletic one, Not the athletic one that's won up by the concession stands.
Speaker 1: That's what I said. When I took the picture.
Speaker 5: I was like, you know what, at least it's not the hall of shame. Yeah, that was in the bathroom, like the pure.
Speaker 3: I'm nowhere in God.
Speaker 4: You know what, we should pull our money together and just see if we could get like fat heads of mat out there.
Speaker 8: He does not like that I'm trying to think where okay, you just bathrooms mostly is where I'm trying to get him.
Speaker 3: Post them up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just post them up. And obviously I don't want to spend the money to drive there. I'm just hoping the good people out there will take.
Speaker 3: A little bit of their time.
Speaker 5: We'll get there. That guy's not allowed with.
Speaker 3: Lives in Watertown.
Speaker 7: Oh hell yeah, yeah, hell yeah, Mitch, you're our guy.
Speaker 3: He ain't going. He doesn't want to go back to here.
Speaker 8: Now, my friend Cody, who's a deputy, would be more than happy to do that.
Speaker 5: Are they gonna tell us you're not allowed within like five hundred yards of the school? No, because he knows that.
Speaker 1: Hey, how did you figure out that you knew the officer there? Because I'm not alone.
Speaker 5: Within five hundred Can we go do like a homecoming trip for you and then go see the hole in the floor at the trailer that your dad had.
Speaker 7: Now he fixed, dude, that'd be so sweet, Like they redid it like John Randall or the Unibomber when.
Speaker 1: They remade the houses. The hole in the floor, that's what you know. You made it.
Speaker 5: This is a ship ball lake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ship ball lake. Yeah. This is this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is where we made him do.
Speaker 5: Hi old where Steely Dan got hit in the face with ship balls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh, that is at the Capitol Lake.
Speaker 1: We can't do that at the Capitol though, because we'll get mad.
Speaker 3: I mean you can.
Speaker 5: Matt doesn't want to go home anymore because Christine Ohan is not the governor anymore.
Speaker 1: What happened to that.
Speaker 5: She's the director of Homeland Security.
Speaker 1: Know, oh, she can't be the governor there anymore.
Speaker 3: No, some dude I name, Yeah, I don't care.
Speaker 5: Who famous words for Matt don't care.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well there's always in one you say, yeah, rodeo.
Speaker 4: That's I wish people were here to see it though. It's I can say it till I'm.
Speaker 1: Blue in the face. But to actually hear words being said in him going rodeo like.
Speaker 7: Not paying Oh my god, you didn't hear a word that woman said.
Speaker 3: I was probably I think I was doing misconnections.
Speaker 1: Are you were just sitting there?
Speaker 3: She said?
Speaker 5: She asked you, and you're like, rodeo.
Speaker 8: Oh, some about her boots, Like what do you think is boots? It was boots, Yeah, brand new cowboy boots.
Speaker 3: And I was like, rodeo.
Speaker 5: She still live here.
Speaker 7: She was asking, we're clothes, but she should wear with He.
Speaker 3: Goes, Rodeo, Sorry, I wasn't caught up. She's like, are you oh God, only me?
Speaker 1: Well, no, there's probably other people. You're not the only one.
Speaker 4: There's other other people out in the world that just don't give a ship about what other people just waiting for their turn to talk.
Speaker 3: Peyton brought that up to me the other day.
Speaker 1: Oh, no, kidding, your best friend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, surprised. Actually they took them this long to even come, Like, do you just say that for yours?
Speaker 7: There is a person now that is at where I work and he just like obliviously doesn't care, Like he just doesn't like he walks through and he goes, man, this place is dusty. I mean it's so much dust everywhere I go. Yeah, man, I used to be my job.
Speaker 4: But you know, then the board price is dropping, he said, Dad, they need to get a cleaning company. I'm like, yeah, you know I used to do that and then the board prices dropped and.
Speaker 1: They laid me up. Yeah, they'll probably lay you off when.
Speaker 7: The board prices Dropped'm like, holy shit, this dude just doesn't listen. Oh dude, And he's from the South, and earlier, like the day before that, something else is going on and he's talking, well, you gotta do this and that and cod no, no, we gotta do it.
Speaker 4: He just he is the epitome. He is the poster child of I'm not listening. I'm just waiting for my turn to talk.
Speaker 1: It was, oh God, that's this guy, dude. I laughed.
Speaker 4: And he also told me this little nugget here, if you ever want to pick up a chick, all you gotta.
Speaker 5: Do this, lift her up.
Speaker 4: Do you have any other ideas before I say mine's got. How big of a fan of dirty dancing?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 3: The red shirt?
Speaker 5: You need a red shirt?
Speaker 1: Red shirt?
Speaker 3: How do you? Why why red shirt?
Speaker 4: Because they're attracted to the colors red.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's like the the boobs.
Speaker 1: See red and that's all they want to do, red bobs. He didn't say that. I I I came to that conclusion for him. So should be the red banger. I think that means something different. All right, Should we move on to the twins.
Speaker 4: Now that we've gotten away from local sports into hitting on chips?
Speaker 5: All right, Hey, that is kind of a local sport.
Speaker 3: From that though, it was no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: No, no, he is worldwide.
Speaker 3: I don't know worldwide.
Speaker 1: He's he took his he took his hitting on chicks to the the max. Now he's slowed down to take it one more time or the other one.
Speaker 5: He is worldwide because last year when he was doing his TikTok lives all the time, at Bu was throwing.
Speaker 4: Off, yeah, because there's more than There's more than just people there from Bamigi that are in those hallways.
Speaker 3: He was his corect.
Speaker 5: Matt loved it when chicks from like Spain or Venezuela or any of the Spanish speaking so you.
Speaker 7: Had, honestly like chicks from wherever you could have said western West Virginia, he'd have been like, oh man.
Speaker 5: No no. As soon as as soon as they popped up and started speaking Spanish, she's like, get out, fuck, I don't want a green curd wedding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right at all.
Speaker 1: What if you wanted to go over there?
Speaker 3: No, I would have died. They would have kidnapped out.
Speaker 5: It would have been like the movie Hostel.
Speaker 3: I would have died, all right.
Speaker 4: The Minnesota Twins have announced their first base coach, and these two don't know who it is, So I'm gonna give you a little bit of a hint A former major league player Gary Seismore Greedy.
Speaker 1: Yes, Gray, great, Gary. Honestly, that fits in very well with the Twins culture. Gonna be like you.
Speaker 4: He was gonna be a superstar injury, fell off and then was nothing.
Speaker 1: I think he went from what Cleveland to like.
Speaker 3: Uh, I posted it wasn't you.
Speaker 1: I didn't even see it. I read it. I read it on the internet.
Speaker 5: He went out east somewhere.
Speaker 1: I know he started up in Cleveland.
Speaker 5: I think he went to.
Speaker 3: Went to he was he was not the Cubs. He was a White Sox for a while.
Speaker 1: Whatever doesn't matter. He fell off. He was gonna be that, I know.
Speaker 4: But yeah, he's our new first base coach. We lost our third base coach correct to Atlanta.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Sammy Watkins is now with Tommy or Tommy, Tommy Sammuel Watkins.
Speaker 1: What was his name?
Speaker 3: Tommy?
Speaker 7: No, the first one, Sammy Sammy No, no, no, no, size more, Gary said a grady Gary size more.
Speaker 4: I love how confident you were about you're like I posted it earlier.
Speaker 1: I means you don't know the difference for t R D y R why.
Speaker 5: And then last week they made a bullpen coach signing in former Twins air quotes legend Latroit Hawkins.
Speaker 4: He made it to my middle school, went to mid middle school and he shot free throws against Owen Weaver and lost. Owen Weaver made more free throws than the TROYA. Hawkins did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Owen Weaver was a good shooter though.
Speaker 4: That was it was they They put in a lot of a lot of stress to put on Owen Weaver as a seventh grader, like who's the best free throw shooter? All the basketball kids are like Owen Weaver, And then everybody else's kind of joined in. And then he went up against a major league player and he won.
Speaker 7: And now he's a drummer, Like he's a drummer in New York for like a.
Speaker 3: Punk rock band.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, it's like an orchestra.
Speaker 5: Interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, Owen Weaver. Shout out, shout out, He'll never listen to this. If Owen Weaver listens to this, let us know, no.
Speaker 7: Chants at Hill tell us about your team. There's no chance at Hill I will shot bet the hell out of you. He's with the time table, he's with the finer people in life. If he's slumming it down, listen.
Speaker 5: To this, the loser to have to drink what's left of that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no nod.
Speaker 4: If he actually is, I will finish that. If he doesn't, whoa whoa, one two, three four. But yeah, that's I mean, that's pretty much it for Twins News. I mean, what do we expect going forward? I mean it's the off season.
Speaker 5: Alad's still on the team, which what's what's your future future predictions of the Minnesota Twins for the scome year one hundred game last season? Okay, well, I mean Shelton did it three times in Philly or Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: Not close enough.
Speaker 8: I want to say they're gonna win thirty games wow. Not good wow, because they're not gonna have anybody.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I think the talent is kind of there and maybe the change optimism. And I liked what Derek Shelton said, you know, obviously made fun of him because it was like Scott and I were talking about, like it's a contractor, like the lowest bid one. But he said he has a feel for the game. So I like that. Yeah, you know, it's like it's just analytics.
Speaker 5: Analytics feel for a game as he lost.
Speaker 7: Dude, pittsburgh'sburgh, Pittsburgh's bad though, they're probably gonna trade Paul's.
Speaker 5: Skeins, Well you should and get loads of dress.
Speaker 4: No, you hold onto him and you let other people until he goes trade me or I trade me?
Speaker 1: Right, I quit. But it's there's something there though. I think with we have some talent. Keshaw got like some votes for Rookie of the Year.
Speaker 4: If Royce Lewis can find a way to stay healthy Byron Broocks, Buxton just did uh we still have Joe Ryan? I mean now, I mean we're not gonna trade him. We didn't trade him.
Speaker 3: We didn't trade Now.
Speaker 5: Rumor mill is they're gonna trade Ryan. They didn't trade him.
Speaker 4: At the deadline is when you're gonna get the most. So you're gonna start the season with him if they full paw and then they're gonna shot at what what do you mean before the trade deadline? Ye give me a day alert Alert. Somebody's ego is about to get blown up. It's now time for another Peter Bentley Sports.
Speaker 1: After me, So.
Speaker 5: Matt got us some cool new sound bite?
Speaker 4: Or do you want you're saying before the season. I'm taking I'm taking.
Speaker 3: That before a season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, he's gonna get traded before the season.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll take you. If he's gonna get trade before season.
Speaker 5: It has been decided.
Speaker 1: Honestly, Like I'm pretty good on the shot bets. Outside picking football teams, I'm.
Speaker 5: Terrible as mad as mad as.
Speaker 1: I'm really close. I was up by like ten games at one point in time. Worldly one game different what I gave him, So I gave him the.
Speaker 7: Advice just don't get the home runs, and then I'm just fucking free falling.
Speaker 1: Dude, I didn't even do it, Like I guess that I didn't, but yeah I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 5: We need a corkboard here to put up notes.
Speaker 1: Calm down, Charlie Day.
Speaker 7: That would be sweet, though, Yeah, corkboard, okay on it. Yeah, Hey, Jada, we need a cork pard Yeah, not a big one. She got she got us the marker board here, but might.
Speaker 3: As well added corkboard to that list.
Speaker 10: Two.
Speaker 7: Yeah, uh, I mean Jeffries is good. I mean Lewis can be good if he plays brooks Lee's I mean, if Walker Jenkins comes in as games when dog Jack so I'll go five hundred is what I'm expecting.
Speaker 4: With aspirations to do better. I liked I liked what he said. He goes, I have a feel for the game. I'm not all analytical.
Speaker 5: So the shot bet Matt says Joe Ryan will be traded this offseason before the start of the season this offseason.
Speaker 4: Yes, well yeah, before the first pitch of in April. So he has all the way till April.
Speaker 3: That's his connect.
Speaker 7: You might want to rip that part out and put it on the corkboard.
Speaker 3: Okay, the courtboard.
Speaker 1: Then, oh, we're just gonna put that under the Viking's helmet.
Speaker 8: I don't have a pen or a pin. Okay, that works, fine, got it.
Speaker 5: It's on the wall.
Speaker 1: Aiden, Aiden, you're our new uh bets guy.
Speaker 3: I know if he's anything like his daddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, he doesn't care.
Speaker 3: He doesn't care.
Speaker 5: He's too busy.
Speaker 4: All right, So let's move on to the next one. That's pretty much all the Twins talk. We got nothing else to talk about. Although the the World Series, were you guys happy with the outcome?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No? That game?
Speaker 5: Wow, how much we talked about that inches Toronto was inches? Like half an inch? Away from winning.
Speaker 1: No, that sucks.
Speaker 3: I mean inches, you know, a couple of inches here there. I was.
Speaker 5: I was more pasted about the fact that between streaming and the the.
Speaker 4: Year before, vlad Guerrero Junior was almost a cub. And that's that's where I was like, damn it, So what ifs? But we're moving on to the Golden Gophers. But the football program who barely beat Michigan State.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Uh they won in overtime, I.
Speaker 1: Think, right, Yeah, Drake Lindsay had that run.
Speaker 5: Yeah that was two weeks ago.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, and then we had a bye week, but that was we haven't Drake Lindsay had that. I mean, Michigan State has been pretty bad and we barely snuck that up.
Speaker 3: Pretty good at that.
Speaker 1: We haven't played Scott. When you're looking stuff up, when was the last time we played Oregon State?
Speaker 3: Oregon State Oregon Oregon.
Speaker 5: Minnesota lost to Michigan State twenty or one against Michigan State twenty three to twenty in overtime.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the last time we played Oregon I think it was back in two thousand.
Speaker 3: It was in two thousand.
Speaker 1: In Oregon.
Speaker 3: My bad we beat I think we beat them. I don't remember were twenty six.
Speaker 4: I just saw it on like Sports Center and there like the last time they played, and then they just kind of flashed past.
Speaker 3: Uh Minnesota, I think it was a bowl game.
Speaker 1: There is zero chance we win this game.
Speaker 4: Well, we haven't won a we haven't won a road game yet this year, and uh so this would be that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I dude, I think Drake Lindsay's got it, and then he doesn't.
Speaker 3: It doesn't.
Speaker 1: It's it's so weird.
Speaker 3: See the freshman come on right.
Speaker 1: It's so weird.
Speaker 4: It's like, oh my God, like like you know, me and my brother are watching him, like, dude, he's got And then the Nebraska game he's like yep.
Speaker 1: And then the next game against Iowa, like, holy dog shit, what just happened? So we just got dude.
Speaker 4: They had thirty one points before I think we got a first down and we talked about that before.
Speaker 1: But it was unreal.
Speaker 4: And the Michigan State game was kind of back and forth, and then they were leading in like they were bad.
Speaker 5: Here's an interesting take. Minnesota against or again all time is three and.
Speaker 1: One in favor of the Ghosts. Yes, because probably they played in the sixties.
Speaker 8: So well, last time they played two thousands, actually, no, two thousand two games.
Speaker 1: Two thousand and Joey Harrington a part of those teams.
Speaker 5: So is New Year's Eve December two thousand and three, you know, passo the Ducks lost thirty one to thirty to the goal.
Speaker 3: Quarterback of that one, I don't know.
Speaker 5: And then Joey sounds right, it sounds no, yeah, maybe no. Or was he drafted in the draft?
Speaker 1: Oh, that would have been two thousand and two.
Speaker 5: He was on the cover of MC DOUBLEA two thousand and three, I think, and I think he's.
Speaker 1: Got them two oh two. Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 5: And then they played once in ninety nine.
Speaker 1: I remember watching the Highlight.
Speaker 5: It was like eleven they Then they played in seventy five and sixty one.
Speaker 1: So someone in the sixties.
Speaker 5: Once in the sixties, once in the seventies, once in the nineties, and once.
Speaker 4: This is why I don't really like this real line mint thing, and it's because I'm stupid.
Speaker 1: Old and whatever. Just keep the West Coast teams out on the West Coast.
Speaker 5: The Pac twelve.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I actually when I go in and set up my.
Speaker 1: Obviously I know you're a board with me, because how much. You hate the big ten hockey thing.
Speaker 5: So you when I go and set up like my dynasties and stuff on NC dub for Xbox, I put the pack twelve back.
Speaker 1: Back to.
Speaker 3: A low key uh low key.
Speaker 1: See that's why we're Yeah, we're with it.
Speaker 4: We could say low key, no cap Kellen just tru kell Kellen Clements was the quarterback.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I went the moment I heard you, all right, I.
Speaker 8: Know that it was the Barbara and Maroney show go first for three hundred yards.
Speaker 3: Both Barber and.
Speaker 5: Moroney, you said, Barbara.
Speaker 8: No, their ability to turn out the yards kept the Dutch. She was line offense off the field.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kelly Kellen Clements. Yeah, the money went Kellen Clements.
Speaker 4: Number because I saw it. I saw the I saw eleven and then they flashed to something else.
Speaker 5: But why was I thinking Clemens and Boise State?
Speaker 8: You are thinking of the lefty who's now the quartervet, who's a cornator, ke Kellen lefty for.
Speaker 5: He's the head coach for the Saints. Now.
Speaker 4: Also, I wanted to talk about this and it's not really so this is basically the end of football for the first half.
Speaker 1: So the Kellen mont thing and Bill Finch. He doesn't really like to play rookies, do you think.
Speaker 7: Mike Zimmer, I think they're probably right because Rob Dillingham with the t Wolves, he sucks.
Speaker 4: But they were beating the Jazz by like thirty. They put Baron year in, he had like a bunch of dunks. It took Justin Jefferson. Remember Kellen Monde. I was gonna talk about that and thank you for Yeah. No, but they brought up Kellen mont Everybody was like killing vond just because he's a rookie.
Speaker 1: No, he just sucked.
Speaker 5: Mike Zimmer was right, and it took.
Speaker 1: It took but two games, two games to get.
Speaker 7: Justin Jefferson on the field, and then Justin Jefferson showed up, showed out.
Speaker 1: He's like, alright, I can't keep that rookie on the bench anymore. I have to kill him on.
Speaker 7: I think Bill Finch is there too, Like Rob Dillaga like gets out there and he's like he gets like four minutes of games, like, you suck, get out of here.
Speaker 1: I'll take I'll take Mike Conley's old ass. He'll hit a three. You're weird ass shot, Like I.
Speaker 7: Was so excited when they drafted him because look, you look good at college.
Speaker 1: You watch him look good at college, and then you realize, you know who the NBA is the next level up, and he can't make it. He is not.
Speaker 5: Who else look good in college? Johnny fucking Man's out.
Speaker 7: He look great college. He's a Heisman Trophy winner in college. You know what, there's all the white powders and what are you saying?
Speaker 5: All that a little too much?
Speaker 4: Honestly, though, I still think that there's something to be said about what organization you go to.
Speaker 5: Oh absolutely, if you're if he gets to do like a stricter program, Oh you go to New England. Yeah, and Bilichick's still New England. Yeah, it's here. Get the fuck out.
Speaker 4: So he probably doesn't make it past the first five weeks in New England if he keeps down that same road. But you know, it's like, yeah, I was thinking about that earlier day, like Kellen mand crossed my mind.
Speaker 1: It was like and then Bill Finch, she just doesn't play the roots.
Speaker 5: So speaking of football, well, I'll wait, yeah, that's that's that's it, all right. It's not Vikings related though, Well.
Speaker 1: We'll do that in the second half.
Speaker 7: But for once, We're actually gonna put sports talk into the second half on Facebook Live.
Speaker 5: How the hell did you twist Matt's arm for that?
Speaker 1: I it took a little while. Took a little while.
Speaker 5: Did you have to borrow his promotion pads?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: No, no, I got my own.
Speaker 5: That's not joke worthy.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I was listening.
Speaker 1: No, dude, he just straight face. I'm tired.
Speaker 3: I'm not really here.
Speaker 8: I was looking at like we're at an hour twenty seven and al right, holy shit, we.
Speaker 1: Gotta cut out about ten minutes.
Speaker 5: All right, so let's go to the wild. Crack that next beer.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, sorry, I'm not even with it.
Speaker 3: Just go ahead the wild.
Speaker 5: Did you watch last night's game?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 5: Holy fuck, we cannot go to overtime with San Jose.
Speaker 4: No, that's that. Uh the Celebrini pass too. I mean, Gustavson's been kind of soft.
Speaker 1: That was that was that was a. That was a.
Speaker 5: He threaded the needle through Brodeine's legs though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then it went It went five holes, so it's through two legs. Like. He didn't hit the corner of the net.
Speaker 4: It bounced off Gusselson's pad on his right pad and went in I didn't watch overtime because I went back to my room to go to sleep, and for whatever.
Speaker 5: Reason, overtime was a past celebrity passed the turk Craft yeah, and it went between Brodian's legs and then Craft deeked gusts and scored.
Speaker 1: It's ah.
Speaker 5: So, I mean, if they've come back around, though, they've been playing better the last I mean ten days, san.
Speaker 4: Jose, something to be said about that. The last four games they've only allowed a goal.
Speaker 5: And they are they like they were talking in the broadcast last night, they just keep finding a way to like hang in games.
Speaker 4: That's good though, because they're finally turning it back around. It's kind of like you know that the Browns or something like that, like finally.
Speaker 5: But San Jose at one point was good the Browns.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, dude, I mean they they made the playoffs before they went to Baltimore, and then Stefanski's got him to the playoffs twice.
Speaker 1: He went coach of the Year twice.
Speaker 5: But no, that man still have a job because he went coach of the year twice. All right, but there they got Zukerrelo back that giving go pass in his first game back with Carell was freaking insane.
Speaker 1: Saying, wow, Bulliam Is there's something to be said.
Speaker 5: He's looking pretty good.
Speaker 4: He take he travels with the puck well, and then I think the team is responding.
Speaker 5: Well, he's only nineteen. Yeah, the hell are you there?
Speaker 1: Four years off college?
Speaker 5: And he didn't he signed early. He went through two seasons in college.
Speaker 1: No ship, Ye, every pro team should do that.
Speaker 3: Then you drafted?
Speaker 1: Did you draft early?
Speaker 5: You can be eighteen and starting the NHL at Connor be Garden.
Speaker 1: I thought you had to graduate in order to go, so you're still.
Speaker 5: From college.
Speaker 1: I did not know that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but he looks.
Speaker 1: Dude, he's so explosive with the puck.
Speaker 5: He's obviously still young. He's gonna make some mistakes, just like JJ quarterback. He's gonna make mistakes.
Speaker 3: But it's dude, it's number nine.
Speaker 1: He puts pressure on the defense. He's up in there, he's making plays. Boldie. I think this year's made a turn. I mean Rossi's finally.
Speaker 5: He's centering the number one line. Yeah, Caprice often, I think.
Speaker 1: It's boils down to eric'son next day in healthy.
Speaker 5: Well, and you still have guys hurt you Bugasen's still hurt. Nico Sturm is hurt. You know, you're getting like Preguosian. I like, I like Jurassic I like I like the young kids. He's been doing pretty I like the young He had a.
Speaker 4: Penalty he had, He's the reason that they got the power play goal. He was in the penalty box in the first goal last night. But dude, he had to let these guys play together. They got to get used to each other.
Speaker 1: I like the youngness.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think we got that perfect level of youngness and a little bit like you know, Zuck's older curls like what twenty eight now? And Boldie's gotta be what twenty five, twenty six? You know, Rossi's in there. But and then you have like you know, Bulliam.
Speaker 1: I guess I would have said twenty two.
Speaker 5: E'ar off is twenty three.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's only got two gold But I like the way he plays.
Speaker 5: Even like you're a chick is twenty two. You know, it's a lot like Eric Sneck. Though a lot of people tend to forget eck he played. He started when he was eighteen to two. Yeah, and like what the fuck was this young?
Speaker 4: Who is that cat from Vancouver that got drafted right afterwards, and everybody was like, should.
Speaker 1: Have drafted him?
Speaker 4: And now Peterson yeah, yeah, and yeah Patterson Peterson, Peter Peterson, Patterson Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then nobody talks about him anymore.
Speaker 5: No, and Eric's neck has been labeled as the most punishable face in the NHL ue.
Speaker 7: He's he's not quite Genny Maulkin Shrek looking, but he's kind of got that Shrek l.
Speaker 1: But I I I'm gonna finish on this. My boy. Walstead three h two.
Speaker 4: Gustason is three seven and one or two and Walston's got a two point five to one goals against. He went back to back games winning, So uh.
Speaker 5: The plan still is for Gusts to play the game.
Speaker 1: It gave him a six year deal.
Speaker 5: It's like a three to one reshow.
Speaker 3: I think I don't.
Speaker 1: Understand why we had this guy. He was the goaltender of the year.
Speaker 4: He had one off year when I thought we should have brought him up, and then we didn't.
Speaker 1: And then now we signed Gustafson for six years.
Speaker 4: When we traded for this guy, another franchise was like, let's get rid of him, so then we give him six years. I mean, how many times have we done this, Dube neck all of our goaltenders. Let's bring the guy that we drafted and developed.
Speaker 5: So to your point right now? Per ESPN, gus Bus is four seven and two with a three zero nine goals against average and in eight ninety six save percent which is wor shit terribladies.
Speaker 12: And gentlemen, can I please have your attention. I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you're doing and listen.
Speaker 3: So this comes in from the The Score.
Speaker 8: Reports that Byron bucks and consider waving waving his no trade clause.
Speaker 3: The Twins continue to tear down.
Speaker 5: Okay, oh I love this town. I'm never gonna leave this town.
Speaker 3: Everybody says that, Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's popular to say. What is Walstad's stat?
Speaker 5: Walstead is three zho to two with a two five to one goals against average and in nine oh nine save percentage.
Speaker 4: Which isn't super great, but it's better than.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? Buxton? Like? What are you? Mark? You know? Like what do you what do we wanna talk about?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 3: Nothing? I'm just trying to hurry us up.
Speaker 7: We're finishing a point yeah, okay, all right, go to the News of the Weird.
Speaker 3: There's other word.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's say News of the Weird, my ben that will end with a wheel.
Speaker 8: Phenomena, phenomena.
Speaker 1: Hey Matt, Hey Scott, how good do you think your hands?
Speaker 7: Look, here's how much you can earn per day model.
Speaker 4: As a professional hand model. A woman earns up to three k per day working as a professional hand model.
Speaker 1: I used it too on to thirty six.
Speaker 4: Began working in the industry in twenty twenty after originally working as a freelance stylist, which he still does alongside running her own business and modeling. I'm assuming your hands after helping with all that doesn't really give me the stats on guys. But the agent was working within the first few weeks to trying to be signed.
Speaker 1: I want to let you know this. Your boy over here was.
Speaker 4: A hand model. Me me at work instructions at team Industries. I have a hand pointing at where you need the witness market.
Speaker 3: Is it still there?
Speaker 1: It's I bet it's still there.
Speaker 3: I bet it is still there industry.
Speaker 1: Although you're not gonna be you have to work there in order to find it.
Speaker 3: It's six.
Speaker 4: Can we get a I'm going to ask them. But there is my hand. It's in gloves, pointing at the work instructions. I didn't get paid any extra for that, but I was a hand model at one point in time. Yeah, I didn't make any three grand a week, but.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe you didn't tell you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they just took all the money. Makes sense, Yeah, because they probably shipped all over.
Speaker 1: I didn't there. It was good at that job.
Speaker 4: Minnesota man attempts ice cream cone world record in Ireland. A Minnesota man visiting in Ireland stopped at a famous ice cream shop to attempt the Guinness World Record for the fastest time to eat one hundred and thirty gram ice cream cone. Spring Lake Park resident James Clark paid a visit to Teddy's in De Lajarre and attempted an ice cream eating speed.
Speaker 7: Record, which was previously said at twenty four point nine second.
Speaker 1: Twenty four point nine to seven seconds.
Speaker 3: I'm intrigued by this.
Speaker 1: Teddy shared a video on Facebook showing the ice cream cone.
Speaker 4: Being weighed at one hundred and thirty grams before Clark attempted his feet. The footage shows Clark completing his attempt in twenty four point seven two seconds, appearing to take the record, although it must still be reviewed by the Guinness World Record Book.
Speaker 5: One hundred and thirty grams is only four and a half ounces.
Speaker 1: It sounds a lot better when you put it in grams'.
Speaker 5: That's a quarter pound.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I do it.
Speaker 4: An Oregon beachgoer comes to the rescue of a beach shark.
Speaker 1: Who's are you brave? Are you brave enough to put it?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 1: Are you gonna go and put your beat shark?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, I probably not unless there's other people doing it.
Speaker 4: Then I might join out, But then I'd probably be the one that's like, I lost, dude, I got I lost my leg.
Speaker 1: Bruce leg lost a leg trying to help up each shark.
Speaker 13: An Oregon woman Boston and Oregon my leg, it's eaten by the shark. Scott, an Oregon woman taking a sunset stroll on the beach with her dogs, ended up grabbing its stranded shark by the tail and returning it to its ocean home. Colleen Dunn said she was walking on the beach in Manzimna Manzanita near Nahalem Bay State Park when she's I don't have no idea e H a a l.
Speaker 5: E m or nahalem nahalam that sounds like.
Speaker 1: By whatever.
Speaker 4: She spotted something on the sand up ahead, probably above fifteen feet in front of me. I saw something that looked like driftwood, and then I noticed it was moving, done said. She initially thought the object might be a seal pup waiting for its mother to return, but a closer look showed it.
Speaker 1: Was a shark.
Speaker 5: Must have been a baby when if it was that small.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the beachgoer decided to grab the shark by its tail and dragged it into the nearby pool.
Speaker 7: Fuck it, I let that thing die. I'm not going down like that.
Speaker 3: How do he die?
Speaker 4: He didn't, I would say it. I'm not going down like that. The shark lived because that lady was brave. Town pleads for return of beloved local mannequin.
Speaker 3: Damn It.
Speaker 7: Tourism's official in a small South African town are asking for tips about the disappearance of a beloved local landmark, a mannequin swimming in a dam just outside of town.
Speaker 1: How lucky are we that we have pollen?
Speaker 3: Babe?
Speaker 1: You know, that's the first thing I read that I thought about.
Speaker 4: Like this South African town has a mannequin and a damn and they're like, that's what we staple ourselves on. Somebody took it and they're like, oh god.
Speaker 5: Well, imagine if somebody stole Paul.
Speaker 1: That quite the operation.
Speaker 5: Stford people in town. When Chief Bimidgi went.
Speaker 3: Away, that's true, got sold to.
Speaker 5: A statue museum or whatever in Illinois.
Speaker 1: It's terrible because he went to Chicago.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 4: Teens bing teenage binge drinkers are earned more money and success later in life, says the study.
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 4: Binge Drinking might not be the recipe for failure that is portrayed in a popular media. Recent studies have shown that heavy boozing during one's youth could improve one's chance of success later and lively. In his new book The Beauty and Pain of Drugs, Norwegian sociologist Willie Peterson of the University of Oslo argues that communial drinking when you're young could help ease inhibitions by acting as a social lubricant. The Times of London reported social in turn, this helps advance the liquor loving's career faster than those of the socially.
Speaker 1: Sober counterparts.
Speaker 5: Makes sense.
Speaker 4: It's plausible could I mean anything like anytime you're like, oh, Melk's bad for you, then there's another one.
Speaker 5: Melts courage though, because you would do things that wouldn't normally do sober.
Speaker 8: That's true. Wabashaw Bruce out about with mingle with the people. Yeah, flip it off the band not cool, but mingling with everybody, Bruce.
Speaker 5: Go do this, okay, man of the people.
Speaker 3: He is a man of the people.
Speaker 4: Probably outside of flipping off the band, would have done most of that without drugs or alcohol.
Speaker 1: It's pretty stone too.
Speaker 4: A rare mutant kitten dubbed Cyclops cat is born with one eye and it begins the northern lights and now we have a one eye mutant cat.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Speaker 4: And kitten in Brazil is being dubbed cyclops cat after it was born with one eye, as seen in a viral video. I'm thirty two years old and I've never seen anything like this in my life. Farm Hammon Gilbero Almada told news X one of the felines, which was born on November fourth in Vihanna.
Speaker 1: I don't know state of Runinda.
Speaker 4: My cat has had several litters, but this was something like, this has happened.
Speaker 7: Look at that one fucking eye crazy. It's starting over, It's starting over.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's all the news of the.
Speaker 3: Weird news got.
Speaker 5: So I got one one quick one. So were you feeling a little drained it all this morning or maybe a little headache?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not mentally ill.
Speaker 5: No, but when they're solar flares, yeah, that's a side effect of solar flares. Is like I had a headache this morning, or if you were feeling drained?
Speaker 4: Hockey today on the Power Trip was like, yeah, the mentally ill go nuts when these solar flares happened, because the the uh there's another.
Speaker 1: Word that go, geomagnetic force.
Speaker 7: I was gonna ask my well, you you want to know why. It's because you're the one to hear with the brain. The rest of us are like, yeah, yeah, we know.
Speaker 4: The rest of us don't know what happened. So you're the only one that had a headache in college.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, wiped wipe his headache, sweat off with his two dogs degrees.
Speaker 1: It's terrible. Now I'm gonna go get bit by a dog.
Speaker 3: I love it all right, next one the wheel.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 2: It's time now, just spin the wheel of topic. Crappy hairstyles, succulent candies. I'd rather who shot JFK, cheerleader, pyramid schemes. Things I'll admit to. Color palettes from hell. Revolting sodas.
Speaker 3: Oh do you guys remember a really horrible soda?
Speaker 5: Revolting soda?
Speaker 3: M was it worse tasting soda or pop?
Speaker 1: Doctor Pepper? Okay, whoa, I hate doctor Pepper.
Speaker 5: That's a hot take.
Speaker 1: I hate Doctor Pepper. Dude, I do not like that. Dude.
Speaker 4: My sister used to buy it when I was a kid because I was in one soda I wouldn't drink makes sense any other like weird sodas that I don't.
Speaker 8: Like, side stuff from different countries. There's something that are pretty good.
Speaker 5: About It's I've said it before, but and I'll say it again. It's not that I wouldn't say it's like nasty. Well it is kind of nasty, but smuger up beer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll mess around with some mod I'll drink the barts drinking and w We're not talking about the good ones. We're talking about the bad ones.
Speaker 5: Is the best bad sodas would be like jol cola.
Speaker 8: I mean even Serge the original Surge a remake either one of them.
Speaker 5: It wasn't good Doctor Thun a lot of it. It was just like the Mountain Lightning brands.
Speaker 1: They were fine.
Speaker 3: They were fine. Okay, I'm sorry, I had he sweats on Jesus.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, I mean to me that I hate Doctor Pepper and I know this is I am one of the very few people in this world.
Speaker 5: So I'm a big fan of cherry kool Aid, but I will not drink cherry coke or cherry PEPSI.
Speaker 1: Dude, I hate cherry anything, cherry flavored anything that's right.
Speaker 3: We found that out.
Speaker 5: Diet coke is a mouth full of foam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, diet coke is terrible too. What I'm not a big fan of.
Speaker 3: The d c Oh my god, you guys are insane.
Speaker 4: No regular we're talking about we're talking about stuff that we don't and you're like, I don't know, you know, like we would urban stuff or like overseas should.
Speaker 3: Be got from a lot.
Speaker 5: He's wait, he's from South Dakota, so he's a soda conoisseur.
Speaker 3: I say pop, I'm not married to it, like whatever.
Speaker 1: I say both, I say pop and soda. He's been drinking.
Speaker 5: And I always say grape soda, but everything else is pop.
Speaker 1: Oh really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Interesting? I say both every now and again.
Speaker 4: It's like somebody says that they don't want to hear it that way, and I just all flip because I say both.
Speaker 3: You guys ever have a Gelopino pop? No, it's not good.
Speaker 5: Is that one of those Mexican ones?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: It would be into what.
Speaker 1: Did you get it?
Speaker 8: If you don't you know that that the largest candy store in southern Minnesota or south of the cities.
Speaker 5: Lucan sells some Mexican pops too.
Speaker 7: No, they're they're well, I mean what it's like A it's like a it's not a toiletry. What am I looking for?
Speaker 5: No? Because Anna got a couple of those weird the ex girlfriend.
Speaker 4: I know that's it's it's it's one of those like it's like a gag gift that you get for people. That's not like a real sodo though, like we're talking real sof like Scott and I around here, doctor pepper, diet coke, mug rut beer.
Speaker 3: See I missed. That's not a thing, Starry.
Speaker 1: It's same rebranded because of a lawsuit.
Speaker 3: Ye, same fucking thing. Sorry, is fucking garbage.
Speaker 1: What about in your booze?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's either a coke, doesn't really matter.
Speaker 5: If I'm drinking hard stuff, which I haven't lately, it's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we haven't done that in a while.
Speaker 5: It's either gin or Captain.
Speaker 8: You're weird gin fan, I never thought I.
Speaker 5: And then if it's Captain, So if I'm drinking Captain, it's either coke or dr pepper because the spices play off each other.
Speaker 1: That's really good.
Speaker 5: I've heard that, or beer root beer and Captain is delicious too.
Speaker 1: Do you do you put your leg up at all whenever you drink?
Speaker 3: Shut up? I do?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 7: I asked God, I asked, goot a question you, mister tired over there?
Speaker 3: Well I did that. You guys make fun of me because I put my leg up and you do that?
Speaker 4: Well, no, there was your ex roommate that made fun of you the most. Did he put his leg up and start scratching his underlings?
Speaker 1: And I was like, yes, that's exactly what we did.
Speaker 5: Along with her animation of it was.
Speaker 1: It was fantastic.
Speaker 3: That was great. It was it was it was looking at we.
Speaker 5: Should snap her and see if we can get a recreation of that.
Speaker 3: No, we're good.
Speaker 1: No, we're good. Well that's it for the first half, all right, cool, good. Honestly that I only had five fifty eight early in an hour.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I forgot the thirty minutes of the cold opening. Yeah, because that's where the cold opening.
Speaker 1: Well, that's where we try to figure out the Yeah. But now, I mean, honestly, once we're talking, the buzzing doesn't really bother.
Speaker 3: No, you don't. You won't, you won't.
Speaker 5: You want if you listen and listen close to you can hear it.
Speaker 3: You can hear it, but you won't really pay attention. All right, So women come back.
Speaker 8: We have we got our picks, we got vikings talk.
Speaker 3: What else do we have?
Speaker 5: I got some uh do we have name game?
Speaker 1: I have a name game?
Speaker 4: And I also have some information from the internet to try to help us be better people.
Speaker 3: Misconnections well on.
Speaker 7: Coca Cola unveils its first limited edition holiday soda in five years. Coke Cola announced its first limited holiday flavor in five years.
Speaker 1: I have it actually Holiday creamy vanilla.
Speaker 3: Actually down here, Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, that sounds disgusting.
Speaker 3: It's actually right down here, and he mixed it.
Speaker 5: With some chocolate bird dog whiskey.
Speaker 1: Bird dog in it.
Speaker 3: Back on the bit, you'll say, to be Belly's foot, do you think?
Speaker 14: What is that?
Speaker 8: I bet in my face? You painted your face? What?
Speaker 3: Oh you know?
Speaker 8: Support the team?
Speaker 10: Well you can walk around like that?
Speaker 8: Why not because it's insane? Oh, you gotta let me know you're up there.
Speaker 1: This is the playoffs.
Speaker 8: Beer belly Sports, Well, some sports more like half assing for an hour or so. Hey, Brews, why are you loading a recliner, a TV, and a fridge into your truck?
Speaker 4: Because I just saved one hundred bucks at home Choice in Bomigie, use the promo code BBS as in Beer Belly Sports.
Speaker 3: Hold up, you actually use a promo code.
Speaker 4: Heck yeah, mentioned beer Belly Sports in store and boom, a hundred bucks off your items.
Speaker 3: I'm heading there right now.
Speaker 8: Do they sell caggarraiders?
Speaker 4: Oh, they've got everything, furniture, appliances, electronics, you name it.
Speaker 5: Head to home Choice in bamige today, use promo code BBS or beer Belly Sports in store to get one hundred dollars off your purchase. Craving top quality farm fresh flavor, head to Angie's Acres in Ache in Minnesota, where your local source for one hundred percent wag use steaks, delicious pork, pulchy products, cremium ground beef, and fresh garden vegetables, all raised and grown with care. Order online anytime at Angie's ACRESMN dot com or call two one eight five one five three eight nine zero. They also do local drop offs. Check our Facebook page to see when we'll be near you. Angie's Acres. From our farm to your table the way nature intended.
Speaker 2: Rise and shine. Flavor Warriors Herbert and Gerberts is now opened at ten am weekdays in ten thirty Saturday and Sunday. Herbert and Gerberts is serious about delivering total flavor satisfaction through fresh pig bread including pluten free hands, sliced meats and cheeses, fresh crisp veggies, bold sauces at chef inspired soups and sides. All students bring your school id for a free beverage with a sandwich, purchase order online and have it delivered. Start your day the adventurous way. Herbert and Gribberts at the quarter of fifteenth ten Vimigi Avenue.
Speaker 1: Look at you middle aged bodies.
Speaker 5: You two going to talk about documentaries and how many times you get up at night to pee so o mad.
Speaker 3: For your belly sports podcasts.
Speaker 15: This is Lois from the Knob and Kettle Restaurant and Lounge, where we serve our smoked prime rib Wednesday through Saturday night along with our maid from scratch soups and desserts. Come enjoy one of our delicious appetizers like our smoke and poppers or our Walleye bites dipped in our own housemaid batter and served with our signature tartar sauce. On Thursday evenings, you can enjoy live music with Lois two miles east of Iaska State Park on Highway seventy one. We're open noon to nine Wednesday through Saturday, and we're ready to serve you the Knob and Kettle Restaurant, your prime destination.
Speaker 2: Come foolery can annigan's Hi jeeks, we'll key business. Okay, these guys are obviously just trying to get me to say words that sounds funny. Anyway, here's dear belly Sports where things sure do you tend to go a little kitty wampus?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: From now on, it's ten cents a weird word. Okay, then and now for more buffoovery beer belly sports.
Speaker 8: Oh so bad. Welcome back to be a really sports where you tend to be the semi pro sports talk Mind's Matt Jeffrey. And then along to my immediate left it's Scott Wilson. And then then on to that far into the bar. He loves me at the end of the bar. That's his favorite spot.
Speaker 10: We always stand like this, so so I like co Matt always gives us about taking way too long.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna edit that part. I'm I'm going to. Yeah, I'm gonna cut it out later, but alright to I forgot, uh think about how far I will it was.
Speaker 10: So justin.
Speaker 7: Okay, Yeah, that that one's not bad. I don't really think the the code crd's that bad. Old crow whiskey, I've never had that. But also we will new news, we will take it.
Speaker 16: I am.
Speaker 10: Also, you don't go into the Vikings game January fourth. You all know that now, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 7: I am also going to Myrtle Beach with my friend Tyler in January fourth.
Speaker 10: I'm going to Myrtle Beach too.
Speaker 8: When at the end of March in April. Okay, we don't't have no other sension, no, because Aiden has his Oh that's baseball tournament Myrtle beach.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 10: It's on beer Belly. I wasn't your top husband or or oh.
Speaker 8: Close enough?
Speaker 10: June yeah, June. Well, I'm going into the Viking in January.
Speaker 8: Guess what's on TV right now?
Speaker 10: Duse Roadhouse?
Speaker 8: Fuck?
Speaker 10: Yeah? Have you seen the remake? Dumb? Never watch it?
Speaker 8: I don't I don't like remake shows or movies.
Speaker 10: I don't mind them. It seems like that's all that's popping up nowadays.
Speaker 7: Watch them honestly though, Like Thick the Bone, Hot Tump Time Machine, all right, that came out twenty ten. I think it's my favorite comedy movie of all time. How about is they're not coming up with stupid nonsense like that?
Speaker 5: You know that is like absolutely just well dumb, because nowadays that's it's not kosher anymore.
Speaker 10: What are they really doing that movie? Well, just like the eighties stupid comedies and stuff, Oh yeah they did.
Speaker 7: Those are the best though, And then like in the nineties, those feel good movies and we just feel good.
Speaker 10: There's no way in hell you could make American pie nowadays.
Speaker 1: Oh nah, why.
Speaker 10: Because she had sex with the pie?
Speaker 5: Because what happens and Elizabeth character crassy internet, he'd be going to jail.
Speaker 10: Well, yeah, you do probably add that into it. Oh, calm that down. You can't add that into it. But even just some of the holy ship that's.
Speaker 8: Allowed, yeah, wow, because it's not picking up on hair compared to just over there, over.
Speaker 10: There and here. Even just some of the jokes and stuff that they make.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, I mean there's some John Mellencamp songs that probably can't be made anymore.
Speaker 8: I think we sho need a lot of you can't do anymore.
Speaker 7: You get past it as society and like comedians say, they're jokes. It's a movie.
Speaker 17: It's if somebody says anything things to you personally, then that is a something to deal with.
Speaker 10: But you know, like Jeff Dye, like you'll talk about, oh, women are dumb. It's like, I don't think women are dumb. You know, it's like it's it's a joke. I'm a comedian. It's funny.
Speaker 7: It's funny, and it's just the way it is is that is that's a Sereneyan song and there that's the way, right.
Speaker 1: Oh is that.
Speaker 10: No, it's got me a blazing saddles Is movie, and Saddles you could not make.
Speaker 3: Why not.
Speaker 10: To top Time Machine will change your life? It is the greatest movie me I did.
Speaker 8: Oh no, I thought something was doing.
Speaker 10: Tyler. No, no, Tyler said. Bruce used to tell everyone that it does change that damn squirrel.
Speaker 8: I know that squirrel.
Speaker 10: I want to blow job. And then you I think that lady wanted to do it because she started, you know, with the cherry and whatnot. And then that's Johnny Lawrence is the guy that's the other better. What the hell's his name? William Zaka, Sure that's his name. Well, he's the well.
Speaker 7: As Bonnie Finsen calls him the real karate kid because he that's who that is. He's the other better in that one, and he's like I want you to suck your buddies day. He's like, I don't like you taking liberties with my dick. He's like, we know the future. And then there's that whole scene in the bathroom.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, it's like Gary Coleman's four arm I know. Right then he wakes somebody puts all the Yeah, it's total bunch of sh it's gonna get rich in the future. That's enough. Anyway, you're hot, You're love that movie.
Speaker 8: By the way, great way, if both all of us whispered in great buffal all right, should we do miss connections?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 10: Should I have with misconnections?
Speaker 1: Buffalo might?
Speaker 2: He takes time and efforts. We'd rather just read something other people wrote and poorly at that. It's time for misconnections, but not good g.
Speaker 8: All right, so miss connections this week? This one oops, I don't want that one.
Speaker 10: I got the back.
Speaker 8: He's a real hero.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 8: This first one is gonna be in Orlando. There we most didn't want to work misconnection. Sad face emoji. This is two days ago. I gave a bracelet to this beautiful girl, but I was too nervous to say anything. Sad crime face emoji. I was wearing a duck print set and you gave me the best hug. If you are here, DM me heart face emojis or heart emojis in like the little tailor swift like hand mooji edit, since people are assuming I am a woman, lol, And if you are any other suggestions I was wondering too. If you have any other suggestions where to post post. I'm all ears, dude.
Speaker 10: Okay, so you hand a bracelet and then you don't say anything. Yeah, could you imagine being on the other end of that somebody just had radios?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, like whoa like?
Speaker 18: Oh is this for like cancer awareness? And it's just and then they walk away and they're wearing a dunkey out fan. You'd be like, well, I can't yell at them, you know, how does that work?
Speaker 10: Like you weren't a dunkey out fan.
Speaker 7: And then you hand a bracelet to somebody without saying a word, and you're not at it.
Speaker 10: You're not Taylor Swift at a Taylor Swift concert. Friendship braces or what is that what they're called? Yeah, because next time you let her pull a Travis Kelsey, don't shoot your shot.
Speaker 8: Hey, you gotta do.
Speaker 19: But you probably said something something classy, classy, classics, Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 10: You can something class.
Speaker 8: Something class you can all right, you're on show title duties. Now what do you want me to write down? Whatever? Classy is what I was thinking of. Miss connections, missed, miss soulmates, misconnection.
Speaker 10: Oh, miss soulmates.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 8: I know this is a long shot, but I feel like there was something there. You sat next to me on a plane to Dallas. You were a beautiful, blonde hair girl. I didn't speak to you since you seemed I didn't speak to you since you seemed as as though you were enjoying your book. Being a tall guy, I tried my best to give you space. I hope that you were comfortable. We locked eyes a few times and once once in a while we were waiting, and once while we were waiting on our bags. If you are out there, message me what seat you were in. I love to get to know you.
Speaker 7: This loving to a guy's good for him, though, to not like blunder reading your book, because that would.
Speaker 10: End this immediately.
Speaker 8: If you go listen to uh the the.
Speaker 10: Dallas flight long No. Justin had some breaking news.
Speaker 8: Ah, all right, Glasgow misconnection picture.
Speaker 3: Well, oh.
Speaker 8: Right, Okay. I know this is stupid, but I but I feel like I've got to I got to at least try. It was maybe one am, question Mark on Halloween and we were we were in a McDonald's in an emergant city area. I was a quote unquote vampire and mostly golden black with a smudge red lipstick. You were in a blue suit with a light colored trench coat over it, though I don't remember the exact details because I was so distracted by your face as soon asked. As soon as I walked in, we locked eyes. There was something about that stair which had me approach you. I told you that you were handsome, true, and you said I was hot. Then you kept glancing at me and kept glancing at each other while placing our orders afhere, I sat down. I went to go find you near the food counter, but you were gone.
Speaker 3: I know that, I know that, I know that.
Speaker 8: I know that's not a lot to go on. But if, but if there's something like like you or one of your mates, please mess it. Please dm me. I can't get that look out of my head and would love to meet up for drinks or coffee sometimes, whatever you're gonna do, whatever, Just.
Speaker 10: I'll just enjoy your beverage.
Speaker 7: You have asked you a question, Kay, Have you ever asked any lady ever for coffee?
Speaker 10: Scott?
Speaker 8: He would, he would, He's classy.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I never, not not me once?
Speaker 8: Next one American girl? No, okay, misconnection, not sure to tag, not not sure of the tag to use. We were in line together at a g n Y American.
Speaker 10: Girl, New York. American Girls.
Speaker 8: All okay, get okay, then this is right. Then okay, we are in line today at American We're in lining today at American Girl, New York. You you were you were with your partner and I was with my family. You were there to drop off a TM what that means TM to the hospital and maybe purchase two more dolls if you're in the sub high Sorry I didn't chat more. Please d m me.
Speaker 10: Jeez.
Speaker 8: Sounds fucking yeah.
Speaker 10: There's a lot of stuff that way to know if you're in the target market.
Speaker 8: What I don't know, TM to the hospital. Too much material to the hospital to the I don't know. It could be nailed it tits McGee to the hospital. That's tits McGee to the hospital.
Speaker 10: Maybe POWs make it.
Speaker 8: What else? All right?
Speaker 3: This one is in Burnsville.
Speaker 8: This one's in Burnsville. Saw you? I saw you female at Burnsville Mall Wednesday, November twelveth You female with a couple with a couple younger ladies. I suspect your daughters. I male with a child. We exchanged a couple of looks and smiles. You had a comment about the store. You had the comment about the store front we were looking at, gave that lingering look again and walked out the door. By Pearl Pearl Vision of Pearl Mission. Pearl Mission, Yeah, Pearl Vision. What did I say?
Speaker 3: I like to buy you a drink?
Speaker 1: What did you see.
Speaker 8: Next?
Speaker 10: One?
Speaker 1: You saw me?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 1: We're in them all.
Speaker 10: Throw this stuff on the internet. It's my favorite. This is my favorite about it. It's like how desperate people are.
Speaker 8: Colburn's in Big Lake, been to this one. I have seen you at Colburn's many times, but I haven't had the courage to say what what I want to. We have spoken multiple times, but I prefer a different conversation. If you think this is you, let me know who think I am. That's what it said. Let me know who you think I am? And what was the last thing you helped me with? Here goes nothing, dot dot dot.
Speaker 10: The bread is an idle floor. And if it's your wife again, waving the.
Speaker 7: Battle bread around for Mark Cloudsdale, Clodesdale.
Speaker 8: Twenty six. Yeah, Clasdale, they.
Speaker 10: Bring they brought back the dire Wolf. Now they're bringing back to Clodsdale.
Speaker 8: Hey the Winosises, Hey Jason in socks Center. They know the name.
Speaker 10: Yeah, wow, that's the first time.
Speaker 8: It was great seeing you again the other day. You were still a hottie and I still love you. We used to be friends, but you changed. What happened that it was a girl? Well in the what happened change is capitalized.
Speaker 10: What happened?
Speaker 8: I bet it was fucking it happened Jon, Dude.
Speaker 10: This is like a this is an X mixed uh, this is an EX connection. This is like, hey, what's up Jason Sonny the other day? Even talk to me? Yeah, still looking hot though, That's that's it.
Speaker 8: They said hot there thought.
Speaker 10: Wow, Paul dude. It's like the other the other guys, the other guys like Christina, you.
Speaker 8: Know, like Christina, you excited her name right, Well, what they will?
Speaker 10: They take what you take? Will Ferrell back in there, he's like just like beating him up, like, oh, I know you Keepsie woundsy.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 10: She's like calling him out by name and you can't just like why would you just text him? Obviously you change his number probably.
Speaker 3: Or you know what I mean.
Speaker 10: Like, there's got to be social media you can get around that.
Speaker 8: In our account, what happened.
Speaker 10: Well, what happened is is I no longer Scott Wilson, I.
Speaker 8: Will Scott Johnson, I'm Cott Simpson. Scott Johnson, calm down, Matthew. Oh okay, that's how many burner?
Speaker 10: We have no even better question, how many burners.
Speaker 3: Have you had?
Speaker 10: How many shots of penicillin?
Speaker 8: Doesn't one man don't ask.
Speaker 10: Don't tell, and listens to this show, well, he should also know that the doctor has penicillin.
Speaker 8: All right, all right, we move on, yes to our new.
Speaker 10: Topic in the second half.
Speaker 7: We are moving on to the Minnesota Vikings because we have moved on, and we put my news in the first half because we want to talk about different things and different halves.
Speaker 10: In a sod of vikings.
Speaker 7: Obviously was should we start off with the Detroit Lions game a little bit because.
Speaker 8: We weren't here last week, if you want to, I think.
Speaker 7: The Lions came in there thinking that they were just gonna dominate top and uh, I think that we we kind of surprised him a little bit.
Speaker 10: We played hard. I think our defense surprised him. The most.
Speaker 8: Nine out there doing it.
Speaker 10: Lost in Michigan.
Speaker 8: Has A has a has a alter ego. I guess now for one junior.
Speaker 10: Gives us all three grows. I got five touchdowns against the Vikings. Where do you get thirty yards against US?
Speaker 8: I had like four against the fucking Commanders. Yeah, he blew up against whatever.
Speaker 10: Travis. They came in Travis at against but he blew up.
Speaker 8: He's dead.
Speaker 7: But I think we I mean, And then they came back the next week and then they won. I think they just came off the bye week. I think they were they thought they were gonna murder us, and I think I'm kind of surprising a little bit our defense did last week. Though I don't know of any other team that's ever shot themselves in the foot?
Speaker 10: How do you get eat it as an episode as that whole?
Speaker 3: This was great? This is great.
Speaker 8: Though I had a good time. I didn't talk a lot of shit because I just like I knew you'd have been kind of pissed.
Speaker 10: Honestly, No, I went to the man. I wasn't mad. I don't believe. I really don't get mad anymore because it's gets pointless. Like I've kind of grown a little bit, guess Tyler, I have grown a little bit. I don't get pissed.
Speaker 6: I just I just don't.
Speaker 7: It's nothing it's nothing to get mad about, but it's unbelievable.
Speaker 10: How were we still in that game? Though? But like, was it you or Dustin that we're just playing so undisciplined lately? Yeah, no, but that was probably Dustin. I just how are we still in that game?
Speaker 7: I mean, our defense did well enough to keep Lamar Jackson out of the end zone in the second half kind of change. I mean, McCarthy, we had, we had another touchdown on the field that Justin Jefferson dropped, which we don't really have happened a whole lot.
Speaker 10: But then he makes the thrown to Jalen Naylor.
Speaker 14: There's a people hunter Jefferson for being a Randy Moss two point zero. It's tough on you that you can't get four quarters.
Speaker 20: For a dollar anymore, dude, You just you can't when you're getting double cotty. The hot take here is Kevin O'Connell. Run the fucking ball. We ran the ball thirteen fucking times.
Speaker 7: Mason and Aaron Jones were averaging over five yards of carry.
Speaker 10: Run the ball. Help your rookie quarterback. We were in the lead of this game. You know, it's it's unbelievable about that That's what I don't get again. We got the how do we learn to catch?
Speaker 19: We don't know what catches anymore. Yeah, I was like, I have to pick oh it, ball moved a little bit. That didn't matter the week before or the week before that.
Speaker 10: It doesn't matter Vegas. Yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: I thought the team.
Speaker 7: I thought all in all, outside of the false starts, I think our defense played extremely well.
Speaker 10: Jalen Redmind to me, is a is a star in the making. He played all the reason they got Harrison Phillips.
Speaker 8: He's got Blake Cash would have the most tackles he had eleven. He had eleven tackles.
Speaker 10: I mean, we don't hear a lot from our secondary.
Speaker 8: Probably good thing too, well, No, that's a good thing.
Speaker 7: And I think I mean Harrison Smith, he's kind of gotten burnt in a few situations.
Speaker 10: I don't know what he had early on in this.
Speaker 8: You were talking mad Ship. You think he's done, don't should tire?
Speaker 10: I don't think I thought we should have traded him to a contender. We're not gonna win this year.
Speaker 8: You also said that he's done.
Speaker 10: You know, I said, we're not. He's not gonna We're not gonna win this year, but skin him on. He's done after this year though, I can't, you can't.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's just not where he was.
Speaker 7: And whatever injury he had before the season, and it's unknown, they never said what it was. He missed a bunch of weeks and then he was on a snapcount. He's just not the same guy, Ryan Kelly. He's gonna potentially be back this week. I mean, dude, like, go on, man, stop getting concussions. I mean, football is not that important.
Speaker 10: Hold your kids, hold your grandkids over No, dude, just just be done on football. You've made enough money. I mean, put play Branda.
Speaker 7: Our offensive line is finally back now though, and they actually do well, like they give him time, and we have a decent running game.
Speaker 10: I just I don't understand why we don't run the ball. Scott your thoughts. I wasn't able to watch last week's games.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he was.
Speaker 10: Trying to shoot the turkey point buck. Yeah, but all I saw was, yeah, how do you get eight false starts at home? Hasn't happened? You're just undisciplined.
Speaker 7: Well, and then Kevin mc connor was like, oh, it's decated, and then he said, well it's something then we got it correct, So I don't know if it's something that.
Speaker 10: Why are you not making in game adjustments?
Speaker 19: Well, and then there's also something to be said for me when Baltimore keeps jumping at our offensive lineman.
Speaker 17: If we do that, if you're in it's instigating a fall start. That's also a ken and there was something to be said about that. The we looked at it and said, well, there's not but.
Speaker 10: But then at one point too, it does. It happened to us the week book. It happened to us the.
Speaker 5: Week before dust game of pointed out a time where I think it was Baltimore center his head and Kevin that was.
Speaker 10: Me, Oh yeah, it's his head is over the football. So like the touch Bush touch bush, their center, their head is over.
Speaker 21: The foot so that he would be in the neutral zoone. And then I was watching that game and is the way the ball is. It's not every time, but some of the times, And I think that's some of the things that the NFL can do.
Speaker 22: To stop the tush push is finish us just it's it's do the rules. You know, he his head has to be behind the football. It's gotta be like behind the nose.
Speaker 7: If his head's over the nose when he snaps it, he's already got like a you know, we can't be in the neutral zone. They shouldn't be able to be there as well. So like if they're doing that, and then Lane Johnson with his leg kick before, like probably doesn't move his head, but his legs kicking out before.
Speaker 10: I don't get that. But good. So question for you, guys mean I'm gonna trip over you.
Speaker 5: Question for you is the tush push still illegal play come next season?
Speaker 10: No Vikings.
Speaker 7: I think the Vikings have kind of nailed it. They put that one dude sideways. I think the Vikings have kind of flores came up with some sort of because they didn't do it against us, and they had a couple of fourth and ones, and yet what they did was they just went deep whoa, which kind of sucked.
Speaker 3: They get a J.
Speaker 10: Brown deep and then DeVante Smith. But it's gonna be it's gonna be a there. You can't just take that play. I like my brother says, it's a rugby it's a rugby play, and I don't We've mentioned it on the show a few times.
Speaker 14: If the league really cared about player safety would be an illegal play you.
Speaker 10: Should it happened before.
Speaker 19: The way it was before is as an offensive player, you weren't able to push another offensive Well, I mean.
Speaker 10: Okay, so you're in the middle of that scrum and you're getting pushed. What happens if you pop in a cl.
Speaker 23: It hasn't really happened yet though. Honestly, it's weird though I agree, but you know there's because you can't control whether you stop or not. I just honestly, though, I think you know. I'm they're not gonna stop the play because it's they're set. If if they if they do the rules though, and they make the center.
Speaker 7: If you watch it. There's a lot of NFL programs, you know, like ESPN and whatever, they'll show the football. It's under the head.
Speaker 10: Genus know what Matt looks.
Speaker 8: No, No, no, I'm I'm I'm watching all this like because I'm peaking more than you guys are, and I'm trying to figure it out. I'm letting you guys just talk. Yes, what do you mean peak? Don't worry about it anyways, go on.
Speaker 10: But anyways, I just reflect, call the rules, call the rules correctly. Then it will be all figure out what the fucking catches.
Speaker 7: Well, that that's dude. Nobody knows who there, but that's that's what. That's that Nate Barcottzi bit that dustn't put on there. Nobody knows, nobody knows, nobody knows. And then this week would be playing the Browns.
Speaker 8: Uh no, you guys play the Bears.
Speaker 10: The Bears.
Speaker 3: I did have. I do have the the.
Speaker 8: No no no, no, no, no no no, I have the injury report. That's what I wanted.
Speaker 12: Here.
Speaker 10: I thought talking about would excite him.
Speaker 8: I see it enough pushes. Don't worry about it, Willy, Willy, more or less you watched, Matthew, I don't worry about it. So here's your injury report. Yeah, here's your injury report for Wednesday. John Jonathan Gernard outside linebacker. He has a shoulder injury. Did not did not practice. Will Fries calf limited. Aaron Jones shoulder and it was just like last week. Limited, Ryan Kelly concussion limited. J J McCarthy right hand because he threw. When he threw his hand hit one of his lineman's helmet. So limited. H Josh Josh Mantelis foot injury limited. Josh Oliver limited, justin Justin school shoulder, Harrison Smith not injury related, just rest limited. He's old, UH Van Ginkel neck limited, Darisol knee full, Theo Jackson concussion full.
Speaker 10: Matt is from South Dakota.
Speaker 7: His he was a Vikings fan, so he became a Cowboys fan at first, and then didn't like the expectations of winning.
Speaker 8: They never fucking won. Chicago Bears their injury report Kevin byrd dB injury non football injury related, UH, got Rest Brisker dB back did not participate, UH linebacker Edwards hand him hamstring, did not practice. Grady Jarrett rest did not. That sounds a god damn h d J Moore shoulder did not practice. Rome dun dounezy D receiver ankle did not did not practice. UH, Stevens dB shoulder did not practice, Walker receiver concussion, did not practice. Cole Comet tight end back limited, Robinson defensive lineman ankle limited, Swift running back hip Taylor no UH limited, and then Josh Blackwell dB concussion full.
Speaker 3: And then I don't know that one.
Speaker 8: Ruben Hippolyte school school great Hippolyte. The second knee full.
Speaker 7: Well, you know you can't talk about that because it's a hip. I don't know, man, the Bear's been doing really well an offense. Kevin O'Connell, we can't. Why haven't we not run the ball when it's second and short, third and short?
Speaker 8: You have guys who are about fumbling the fucking ball every time.
Speaker 10: Jordan Mason hasn't fumbled in like three weeks.
Speaker 7: Well, doesn't matter because he's not running the ball to We don't run the ball thirteen times last week, and don't talk to me.
Speaker 8: Koc has been known to throw the ball. That's what he came up as a as a pet.
Speaker 7: And I saw in the Purple Daily thing which I thought was an interesting talking point. Do you think that he is upset at the Vikings GM for picking JK McCarthy when Sam Darnold think, well.
Speaker 8: That's dumb. I don't know.
Speaker 10: But there's the counter argument. If you paid Donald forty to fifty million, you wouldn't have been able to afford Isaiah Rodgers, Fries, Kelly Skull, all these other guys that they signed, he probably wouldn't have been able to get like Hardbreave.
Speaker 7: I mean, Rodgers is fairly cheap. Hargate's cheap Allen's cheap. He would have been able to re sign like Byron Murphy Jr.
Speaker 10: Do you think so big? Byron Murphy Junr. Is done terrible this year? So do you wish they would have?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 10: Cam Biden is the one. Yes, that is the one. I thought you're gonna say, Donald, Yes, dam Bidham.
Speaker 7: I think instead of Theo Jackson is the biggest thing in our secondary that.
Speaker 10: We are missing, because I mean you look at Indianapolis. He showed up. I mean they even have Makai Blackman and he's doing.
Speaker 8: Now treadwell yeah, yeah, no that's Colt.
Speaker 10: Who does can bind him? Play for dude?
Speaker 3: I was reading, I was.
Speaker 8: Reading reading, destroy, I was reading comments.
Speaker 10: He's hoping, oh God, please send me that one of them Jersey pictures. He's part of the bed like he's Grandpa Joe from.
Speaker 8: The Worst Guy Ever.
Speaker 10: Really, No, it's gonna be Matthew and I want the one Grandpa Joe. You know, how do you get to lay in bed like here, this poor sad sack And as soon as Charlie gets the golden ticket, magically you can go through. It's called adrenaline. Scott in a while you know read Tom Evans. All right, so let's go into our pics, all right. This portion of the show is brought to you by who brews Better Edge.
Speaker 7: Go to Better Edge dot com find the promo company and bds.
Speaker 10: I get twenty dollars on us throws worn. It's any money on any game you'd like.
Speaker 7: I want to bet aload of money betting on Duke last year and I lost an old DYO base.
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 10: You can also download their app no as well. Yes, that's true. I bet wrongley is what happened?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 8: Trying to get different levels up. All right, So I do have the standings for us in the last few games, and Dustin redid for us because I fucked him up. Weird, go figure Dustin his head is in the lead with thirty to twenty thirty wins twenty eight losses. Scott, you're sitting at twenty six thirty two, Bruce, twenty two and thirty six. I'm bringing up the rear twenty one thirty seven. Look out, Bruce, coming for that third spot coming wow com Nah, I do what I want.
Speaker 10: I want you to come bind me.
Speaker 8: That's okay. What's a game okay, all right.
Speaker 10: Happy, Yeah, whatever you want to see.
Speaker 8: The first we're gonna do with our college games. The first game is gonna be New Mexico State versus the number twenty two in the nation, Tennessee volunteers again.
Speaker 3: Dog.
Speaker 8: We will go by the spread, not by the actual who's gonna win, who's not gonna win.
Speaker 10: So Dustin's given me a an outlook of what you'd like to pick.
Speaker 8: Okay, so I'll start with him.
Speaker 7: New Mexico State covers some stinkers, but they've shown the ability to score in most games.
Speaker 10: Tennessee likes to give up points. Tennessee wins by twenty, but not thirty nine.
Speaker 8: All right, Yeah, the over under four of the dog is thirty nine and a half on better edge.
Speaker 7: I'll take New Mexico as well, because every time I whatever do now, I just fucked Dustin, because anytime.
Speaker 10: I picked one of the other, the other one wins. This is the worst one ever.
Speaker 7: I think I've lost every single one of these over under ones, these dop ones.
Speaker 10: The moment I pick, it's like, oh they well, they won by forty It was forty eight last week, and I said the younger they went by like forty nine fu.
Speaker 8: All right, you're going uh New Mexico.
Speaker 10: Yes, they're both going to New Mexico.
Speaker 8: All right, Scott, who do you got.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna go with the balls here.
Speaker 8: I want to go to the balls as well. To thirty nine and a half is the dog game of the week, Jesus one, next one Notre Dame fighting Irish, number nine team in the nation going up number twenty two team in the nation. The classic Big East Championship. What well for basketball would have been Big East? But yeah, you think I didn't know that she wasn't football? There was at one time eleven and a half for the Irish gonna be in Pittsburgh at haines Field. I know it's not a heins Field anymore. Still hines Field to me, I'll.
Speaker 19: Start with Dustin and then we'll go to Scott. Pittsburgh could cover at home in a rivalry game. They've had some impressive wins after his slow start.
Speaker 8: Okay, so's got Pittsburgh to cover. Okay, I'm gonna go with the Irish.
Speaker 6: I just.
Speaker 8: Scott, Oh, I didn't hear Scott. I'm sorry, I'm not listening powered through.
Speaker 5: So for this being two rate teams.
Speaker 10: They're both seven and two, and Pittsburgh's at home. I think eleven and a half is a big spreads on l with Pittsburgh on this one.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'm gonna go with the Irish in this one.
Speaker 10: You already said that.
Speaker 8: I want to make sure that's what I'm going too.
Speaker 10: I'm going with a punchdrunk Irish.
Speaker 8: Next one is our Golden Gophers college football team. Next one is Golden Gophers. Take it on number eight team in the nation, the Oregon Ducks. This is a Friday night game, by the way.
Speaker 10: All right, I'll start off with justin Oregon. All right, much like the Ohio State team.
Speaker 7: Oregon has too much firepower and an impressive defense front.
Speaker 19: Defensive front didn't bode well in Columbus. I don't like their chances in the Nike Palace. So now, Matt, this is your turn.
Speaker 8: I have to go with the Ducks in this one. The golfers are not fared very well at on the road.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 10: What is the spreads?
Speaker 8: By the way, twenty eight and a half.
Speaker 10: All right, I'll take I'll take golfs. I'm gonna lose. I'm not gonna win.
Speaker 1: The man I'm shot.
Speaker 10: I don't care. I'm going with Oregon as well.
Speaker 8: Okay, Bruce all, I want to pick in the birs all. I want to picking the Gophers in this one?
Speaker 10: Did he? Because usually I always picked the Golphers.
Speaker 8: I'm trying to win and not be fucking.
Speaker 10: Up last. I don't give a ship.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 8: Moving on to the NFL games, the LA Chadgers.
Speaker 7: Must we start like punishing the person in last, which hasn't been stipulated yet next day.
Speaker 10: That will make obviously weird pick.
Speaker 8: Well, we're doing the Cup for I'm already I fell off on that, so still got a chance.
Speaker 1: I got no chance.
Speaker 10: You never know, Hey, one one game for one week, you can gain six points. Yeah, they mean somebody else does lose.
Speaker 8: All of them. That's true. Could happen, all right. You're saying there's a chance the l A Chargers, the LA Chargers taking on the Jaguars. That's the tough But it's gonna be in Jacksonville, which I.
Speaker 10: Don't know you guys have heard or not, but standout rookie Chaffs.
Speaker 8: Hunter Dune blew out his knee Chargers. Herbert has been on fire lately Jaggs. Also, don't knock on them. They've actually been pretty good as well too. They've been they might be a fight in the ASC SOUD. I'm proguing I'm gonna go with the Charge. Okay, go ahead, dude, Dustin.
Speaker 7: Chargers on the road, the dread cross country three times zone trip, but Chargers will grind it out.
Speaker 10: In a close game.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 10: I will also take.
Speaker 5: The Superchargers because I like Herbert and do you wish Minnesota would have gotten him?
Speaker 10: I kind of wish we would have gotten both the ages from them.
Speaker 8: Okay, Triple Hunter.
Speaker 10: I am going to go with Los Angeles. Well, I just think they're more complete team than Jacksonville.
Speaker 8: It is a cling, sleep a sweep. We're gonna go in sleep h We're all We're gonna pick the Charges in this one. Next game Sunday night, Detroit Lions taking on the Philadelphia Eagles. Eagles are Fame by two and a half points.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Lincoln Stadium.
Speaker 7: Yeah, all right, So Justin has Lions versus Eagles in a game of predators that even Chris Hansen wants nothing.
Speaker 10: To do with. Hiens win in a golf.
Speaker 8: In a golf game, I love it.
Speaker 3: Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 10: First, I'm gonna take them. I'm gonna take that. I'm gonna take the Eagles.
Speaker 7: And as much as it pains me, but I think maybe Sequon Parkley makes you come back.
Speaker 10: Did Gyres Alexander just retired as well.
Speaker 8: He basically said, fuck you, I'm done playing. He's stepping away from football. So he just kind of click basically, hold, I'm changing.
Speaker 10: They got people walking.
Speaker 5: I think Philliatt is gonna be a little bit tougher than Detroit anticipates.
Speaker 10: So I'm going with the Eagles.
Speaker 8: Tough one here watching that Monday night game, he goes, they do ship, they want, they want, but they didn't do ship. They did not put the numbers.
Speaker 10: Defense.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I didn't have my fantasy at all.
Speaker 10: That's your defense is gonna go, uh.
Speaker 3: Fly, you go fly.
Speaker 8: Wow. I'm trying to win. I don't want to be last. I don't want to be last.
Speaker 10: I don't three years.
Speaker 8: Yeah's different. No, it was the last year.
Speaker 4: Last year.
Speaker 3: I was not wasn't me.
Speaker 8: I won Dustin was.
Speaker 10: I won the college one.
Speaker 8: Okay, I think we kept him separate.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we did that, kept him separate last year. Now you jumble them all together.
Speaker 8: It works a lot easier.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 8: Last game the Bears versus the Vikings, this is going to be at home in Minnesota. Vikings are faded by three and a half points.
Speaker 7: All right, so Dustin has Vikings versus Bears, much to a very sleepy Kevin's chagrin. The Vikings addressed their embarrassing penalty issues this week. The Bears offense scares me a bit, especially after Johnson has tape to work with, has done their defense plus fourteen turnover margin. However, they can't pressure the QB. They ran fourth to the last in the NFL with twenty one. The offense gets right, the defense gives up some big ones, but stop them when it matters. Bikes win in a relative shootout thirty four. And all I'm gonna say is, please, I remember who went last?
Speaker 8: So go ahead, remember when last one? Anyways, he who did an extra pick?
Speaker 3: Oh he's picking the Vikings when.
Speaker 10: I'm going to Minnesota. I mean, JA games right now? Two now against the NFC, knows, I mean he looks bad against Sidney. I actually we didn't even think he looked bad at last week. We did pretty good them.
Speaker 8: Barrisshire. I think it was at four games in a row.
Speaker 10: Now they're like six out of seven. They turned off on one two. That's or maybe five out of six or something. I remember.
Speaker 8: Again, but oh nice, got it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, no, it's again.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna go bear down, Bears.
Speaker 10: Can you tell me why?
Speaker 8: I just feel like, uh, those holes in that defense.
Speaker 10: I don't think the defense is the holes.
Speaker 8: They'll they're gonna find a way.
Speaker 10: And they kept Lamar Jackson down pretty much.
Speaker 19: I mean, obviously the one big fu up was them Miles Price fumbling and then almost tumbling again, and then that stupid Dallas turner kind of lead that was so dumb, so dumb.
Speaker 8: I felt bad. I was like, Jesus Christ is right the lawn. But it's like.
Speaker 10: Lamar Jackson's an athletic quarterback. You know, It's not like he just put his you know, like, oh, you're supposed to roll on him. You start doing that, he's gonna roll away from you. And honestly, this whole year for the Vikings, how many sacks has Bereno missed? How many sacks have we missed this year? Trying to like, I don't know, I'm just a turner getting the the passer that's what.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Tex texted, Yeah, I tell her.
Speaker 10: I can tell her. You were a little preoccupied.
Speaker 3: Okay, what the fuck?
Speaker 10: Well he gets a pass. He was texting his brother. You were just staring off into nothing.
Speaker 8: I was watching the fucking peaks that we have on the monitor.
Speaker 10: Oh you're watching true peaks. Yeah, good for you.
Speaker 7: But you know, I think that a defense did fairly well. I mean Van Ginko does make the difference. You know, Grenard could be back this week.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 10: I think Redman? I don't know. I think this defense is good.
Speaker 19: Caleb Williams has got a lot more to deal with than he did in week one, and hopefully we get nine that goes to eleven.
Speaker 10: But then when you see like cold comments on the.
Speaker 8: Again, it is Wednesday.
Speaker 10: So what's his name? Rome?
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 10: Debous?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 10: Do you want to go to Maya? You know, we're just we're not gonna having fun here. I mean we are, but we like to also help people with stuff, ah versus life lessons. Yes, oh hell, these are not my life lessons. These are things that people put on Twitter.
Speaker 8: That's not us for this one too.
Speaker 10: No, yeah, that's totally that's news. Eight habits that have completely unfucked my life.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 10: Number one, learn to say no. This is a skill, not a personality trait.
Speaker 7: Every time you say yes to something that doesn't matter, you're saying no to something that does boo. Number two, get addetted to learning. The world changes fast. Your ability to ada have to learn new skills quickly is your only real job security Read, listen, experiment, fail, learn ina turkendrta herna. Spend time in nature. I only do that when I gets outside. Your brain wasn't built for screens. Twelve hours a day. Nature grounds you. Nature clears your mind. Nature restores your creativity. Sleep eight hours.
Speaker 10: I wish I could. I go to bed and I try to sleep eight hours. Oh god, it does not happen.
Speaker 24: You're a human who needs deep restorative sleep for brain health, creativity, decision making, and emotional regulation.
Speaker 10: That's an ear I didn't know that was out there. Number five a morning routine. No phones for the first hour. Instead, hydrate, meditate, move. This primes your brain for the deep focus. I don't write us write daily. I write on Sundays when I take notes on the Vikings game. You don't get you don't care. You don't need to be anyway. Just put pen to paper.
Speaker 24: Brain jumps, clear mental clutter, gratitude, rewire your brain problems clarify.
Speaker 10: Through writing anyway. Yeah, embrace solitude, not loneliness.
Speaker 24: Solitude, tide alone with your thoughts, no distractions, no noise. Most people are terrified of this, but this is where you process emotions, solve problems, discover who you actually are, and finally test your body.
Speaker 10: Like you're in an avatar, you only get one Keep real food, drink water, move daily. Yeah, I think you said you'll try.
Speaker 24: That was the last time I did something spiritual From the Twitter accounts, That one's kind of lead.
Speaker 8: That was not a good time. I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 10: That's okay. I got another one if you want another one, all right. Eight bedroom ACKs lasts longer than her is number one.
Speaker 7: Number two undressed hers slowly listen, making her orgasm is turning her on a lot before, so make sure you focus as much as possible on four player.
Speaker 10: Ask her what she likes in bed. Communication is a key in bed because she knows what she likes more.
Speaker 17: Than you do.
Speaker 10: Number four.
Speaker 8: Toss her around.
Speaker 10: It's all around a little bit cop out garry.
Speaker 16: As I said above, you should ask her what she likes, but ask only your first time with her, remember what she said, and when you experiment new positions, don't ask her about it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, do pelvic exercise? Are you taking those? Hey, Matt?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Mate?
Speaker 10: How often are you doing pelvic exercise?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: These exercises got way more blood down there and it's a major boost.
Speaker 10: Number six, stop watching.
Speaker 16: Porn or makes you over sexualized women's body, which means you'll be.
Speaker 10: Way too turned on by her.
Speaker 7: What they saying him, Order some lingerie Valentine's days, stop giving her chocolates and flowers. Order some sexy, transparent lingerie. And number eight be direct.
Speaker 10: Listen.
Speaker 7: I know your mind is and it's not your phone, it's your nature, but stop hiding it wherever she bends over and you find it. Hu spanker, sexualizer, don't be afraid. After all, relationship without.
Speaker 10: Sex, it's just usual friendship. And that is all I have from my Twitter account bookmarks.
Speaker 8: Oh it's good.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and no, we do not have any upcoming live events. Ah, We're gonna be trying to do like maybe a bard tour.
Speaker 8: Here, Yeah, like a once a month. It's it's more trying to get the time and the uh the time the hot spot. Since I'm not doing basketball games, it's got hard to.
Speaker 1: Do that, you guys.
Speaker 10: An guy that has a hot spot is.
Speaker 8: His name Scott Wilson? Yes, is it off her phone? Because that doesn't have unlimited hot Well so do w but like it doesn't know why I bought a hot.
Speaker 10: Spot for my cabin so I always got he got real close, real quick.
Speaker 8: What's you doing the summer with that hotspot?
Speaker 5: So it's fifty bucks a month and you get hurt gigs of data s bro. So if you're going to be doing that stuff off of it, it's not overly expensive.
Speaker 10: What Matt wants to split that with you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Uh, that's why I trade all the time for advertising. I don't hear that buzzing now. I hear it echoing right now.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because we're kind of close to the think about it's kind of a sound.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Well, let's pay some bills here.
Speaker 8: Okay, thank you, thank to you, thank you to you for our go to.
Speaker 10: So stick dot com.
Speaker 7: Find the promo group, put in one word beerbelly and get fifty off on us and I'll they're awesome Minnesota inspired gear with this sweet ad I'm wearing and much of my clothing.
Speaker 8: There's a lot of clothing.
Speaker 10: The beautiful Nomin Kettle located down in Lake Alice, Minnesota. To check them out for the best prime rib in the area.
Speaker 8: Also be run by Home Choice right here and Bamige. Get a hundred dollars off on your purchase. We use the probo code beer Belly Sports in their in their business, I just want to call it that, but yeah, Home Choice here big in their retail store, retail store, that's what I want their business. I did not think of the word I'm with you on that store.
Speaker 10: Only sometimes I'm like talking about it. It's right there and then at the moment I say what I'm going to say up to it, then it's it's gone.
Speaker 17: Also brought to you by Seventh Avny Pizza before pizza became trendy, Angie Zekers down in ac In Minnesota.
Speaker 10: To check them out at angie zat com.
Speaker 8: I'll be brought to by Paul Banya. Communication has been serving the Buminji and Grand Rapids area for at least thirty years and in the Bobnji area for over fifty years. Sports from over a year and a half in the Giga Zone, also brought to you by and do they have a new sandwich?
Speaker 3: Not yet get and.
Speaker 10: Also they're collecting points and Stott, what season is it? Soup season?
Speaker 8: Well, I guess it is the bread balls? Linda did say it. Yeah, I gotta, I gotta stop picking up from her. Yes, yeah, I'll throw a nice, hot, steamy pickle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be.
Speaker 8: It's gonna be.
Speaker 10: It's gonna be hot.
Speaker 8: Hey, boys, what did we learned to?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 8: I learned that Bruce is falling apart in the old standings for the pick.
Speaker 10: So long ago. But I mean that's that's fine.
Speaker 8: Whatever can they got down? Man?
Speaker 5: I learned that math does not give a ship about eight different ways to Oh yeah this lady.
Speaker 8: No, no, you maybe already know all this.
Speaker 3: It's not that hard.
Speaker 10: We've known that Mac doesn't care about anything. When we say he's not, he got a little defensive right there, because.
Speaker 8: Hard to figure out it's not hard to figure out common knowledge is Yeah for me, it's not hardles like that. Yeah, it's guys who don't know how to fucking score. Obviously, they's terrible.
Speaker 19: Tomorrow that I almost what I've learned is that, uh, well, the the Northern lights are out. And apparently that message was pete those brains.
Speaker 10: Because of the yes, thank you.
Speaker 5: Geomagnetic forces a nerd and that's apparently a thing.
Speaker 10: And did any of you put pictures on Facebook?
Speaker 8: Scott did? Thank Scott?
Speaker 25: I sorry, jam I put on my snap I did, like Dustin's nineties tough thing. I came outside last night, and honestly, it was like.
Speaker 10: The first time since I was like I was like eighteen.
Speaker 7: I was driving home and I looked up and I saw the Northern Lights and it was like, all right, I lived out with shelling.
Speaker 10: And it was crazy. And then I saw the reds and I saw the green.
Speaker 8: You saw a lot of reds and greens back in the day.
Speaker 10: No never really wants Yeah, good job, thank you since you stole his closer.
Speaker 8: Sorry go ahead.
Speaker 10: So just observation comment.
Speaker 5: In the last two years, compared to the previous entirety of my life, I don't remember the Northern Lights being out this frequently.
Speaker 10: And I said, I was like eighteen and I'm forty three now, and it was like I was out in Sevlin and I it was just kind of green and popping. You know, yesterday I walked up Suddy. He was like ready, and I'm like, hey, it wasn't just like a phone.
Speaker 19: Yeah, because a lot of times you can see it the phone. We were outside. I was like, wow, that's close, and that was pretty cool. And then it's supposed to happen to night.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and the geomagnetics whatever I've already affected Matt obviously.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, all right, taking it to the writers, producers on site. Engine Arizona was all of us and the words of Red Green, keep it sick on the ice. Gay bye,