Speaker 1: Oh bred of des are.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: This is the Cults of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and today we have on Christopher Bolan, author of Solving nine eleven.
Speaker 2: My god, what.
Speaker 3: An absolute stud of a guest that we got for y'all today. Welcome to the show, Christopher.
Speaker 4: Thank you for having me, absolutely.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 6: Jonathan, you were telling me about this actually a couple of days ago, and apparently, mister Bolan, you were you have been in the center of the controversy of nine to eleven. People may have heard of you, maybe they haven't heard of you. So for all of our good cult members listening who may not have heard of you before, can you give us a little bit of a background as who you are and how did you get involved or even associated with the nine to eleven truth movement?
Speaker 4: Sure? Well, I was a journalist for a small weekly newspaper in Washington, DC called the American Free Press Erstwhile Erstwhile the spotlight and the paper had gone back into business, back into print in two thousand and two thousand and one, we were back at and I came to Washington. I came to actually it was late August and my family and I we took a trip to the East Coast from Chicago and where I'm from, and we were in Stove, Vermont. Then on nine to eleven, the day before nine to eleven, the Monday, we were driving back towards Washington, but got delayed and wound up staying in Highway ninety five just inside Maryland. And the whole thing came down in the early morning, and I was getting breakfast at the at the hotel, and I saw the planet struck the World Trade Center, and immediately it became, you know, one of one of the stories I'd be covering right for the for the paper, and it happened to fall right into my kind of domain, being a story about the Middle Eastern Middle Eastern tangent to it about there.
Speaker 6: Can I ask you what type of journalism were you doing at this time? You said journalism, But obviously you're not in the sports realm.
Speaker 4: No, my my journalism, my my my expertise is the Middle East, perhaps, uh, the Israel and the Palestinian question and the the Also, I had been become quite adept at the governing cover ups of of things like nine to eleven.
Speaker 6: So you are already in that type of headspace when this took place.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, the thing is that what becomes very clear is that when something like this happens, the government reacts in one of two ways. Either it either it embraces the problem full on, investigates it every which way and u and comes up with a proper investigation and criminal charges to the to the guilty. The other way is that it it is in some way complicit or or seeking to cover up what happened to the public, and there is no investigation, a fake investigation, and a cover up in the media. And the cover up is the most telling thing that you're going to find in a situation like this, And what we see with nine to eleven is that the government avoided key questions about what happened on nine to eleven, for example, the use of explosions explosives to bring down this hours in the building. There was abundant evidence from the people who were on the scene, people from the BBC, from the American news networks, from the firefighters, everybody. Hundreds of people talked about seeing bombs and explosives and observing and feeling explosions going off beneath their feet. Over their head in front of their faces, you know, firefighters and everybody. And that the that the mainstream media avoided this from day two. On day one, it was talked about people like the BBC's reporter Stephen Evans was at the World Trade Center and he talked about the the explosions that went off around him, deep down under the ground, up above his head, all around him. And yet after the first day he stopped talking about explosions completely. There you see, you have there, you see, you have a cover up at work. And the media is the prime, the primary instrument of the cover up. And what they what they sought to do, what they seek to do in a situation like this is that they seek to reinforce the government version of events, regardless how absurd it might be, and completely ignore evidence to the contrary. And that's what we had at nine to eleven.
Speaker 3: Right right, And you know what, there's so many theories regarding nine to eleven. Some people, you know, they'll say that it was direct energy weapons. Some people will say, well, it was airplanes. Some people say that, well, there was no airplanes. It was just bombs that were going off. And you've heard the thermide story time and time again. I mean, is it up your opinion just to lay it out in the front. Do you think that planes actually hit the twin towers or do you think that that was like a fake story, because whenever you look at the video footage of the planes and they're piercing through steel beams and going right through the buildings, and then you compare it to you know, when whenever a bird hits the nose of an airplane, the amount of damage that that does, it just doesn't equate, like the math doesn't math on that, you know. So what is your opinion as far as the airplane. Was there ever an airplane that hit the toy the twin towers or not?
Speaker 4: Well, that's a good question because it seems it certainly seems that there were four airplane aircraft involved. What these aircraft are, however, is the big question. Whether they were as you say, somehow completely artificial or were they aircraft that were being flown by drone technology. This is what I think is what happened, because we see we have we have video evidence of planes hitting the twin towers. But what we we don't have is is a lot of evidence that's been presented to us to show us which aircraft these these these the planes were from. I mean, for example, the jet engine parts, landing gear struts found on the street, a jet engine found on the street. The question is what what what? What would have opened up the whole that allowed the plane to enter the building? As you said, and and this is this is one of my specialties, is that if you look at the South Tower being hit by a plane, as soon as it hits, there's a big explosion of what appears to be a explosive coming out the rear end of the building that the plane is coming into. And then then it turns into a cloud of looks like propane or kerosene burning. But if you look at the at the far side of the building, the north, the north side of the tower, you see some some some things coming up very very quickly. And the most telling anthing coming out is a white hot a white hot fragment of something flying very fast out ahead of everything else, leaving behind a tail, a smoke tail of dark very dark oxides, dark black blue oxides. That's that's evidence of a of a of your depleted, your anim warhead. So what I think happens, what the evidence seems to suggest is that drone aircraft. They weren't being flown by pilots, so drone aircraft were flown into the aircraft into the buildings, and just before the plane struck, they released a missile that was on the under side of the plane and it struck the tower and opened up a hole in the in the in the steel frame, allowing the passenger jet aircraft fuselage to enter the building as it did.
Speaker 3: Wow, I have not heard that theory that that could be possible, right.
Speaker 6: So, but that would go off the assumption this was not in fact the jetliners that the mainstream narrative told us, right right, They're not the seven forty sevens or I forget the nomenclature of the of the craft. But essentially we are suggesting that this was a flying object that was built to look like this plane but actually was just fixed with some other apertures for a different purpose. Correct.
Speaker 4: Right now, if you look at what's the news these days about all the drones going off in Europe, Asia, everywhere, there's drone technology being used. These railis are flying drones over the guys that strip and killing people left and right. Drone technology has come into it's into its own now, but it's been around for a long time. I remember I was a little kid. I remember seeing kids flying drones, you know, in the little football field.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So, but weaponized drones, a drone that's weaponized like these, these these planes. Now. In my book, so nine to eleven, I second chapter is about the planes of nine to eleven, And I do a lot of search into the who's involved in making drones into into weaponized, weaponized you know, attack vehicles, and who's involved in converting planes like seven sixty seven planes into from tankers into cargo planes, et cetera, et cetera. And I think that what we have with the nine to eleven is we have the use of drune technology that was no longer in its infancy being used to carry out a giant terrace attack. Now the planes are in fact a distraction because the the the the real purpose of the World Trade Center attack was to destroy the World Trade Center, to steal the riches that were underground in the in the in the cellars beneath this, and to start the war on terror, and to create a giant insurance fraud known as Arson.
Speaker 6: So I've heard of the insurance fraud because the owner of the building to just put on terrorism insurance a few months prior July or something. Yeah, right, I heard that it was to screw up the world economy. And if you're gonna do that, why not hit the World Trade Center. It's a big bang. I get it. But this is the first time hearing about riches underneath. Can you expound upon that a little bit?
Speaker 4: Well, the World Trade Center, being the center of a lot of global trade, had a great deal of gold and bullion beneath the surface in the vaults of buildings four, five, six, and one and two headvaults too, but the main vaults were four, five and six. Okay, And that's another That's another aspect of nine to eleven that I've done a lot of work on, but I haven't seen other people talking about a lot. It's Building six, which was just next to South next to North Tower. When the South Tower was struck at nine oh three, there was a there was a simultaneous explosion that occurred and seemed to crater out the building six, which is a six story building, seven story building, and a reporter that went under underneath the ground underneath there with a video camera for the FEMA. He was an Argentinian journalist, or he's an Argentinian guy now because he's left the country. He looked inside the vault, found that the vault door was busted open, the gold vault door was busted open, and the vault was empty. It had been emptied.
Speaker 6: Was there any bullion in Building seven? Is that also why it fell? No?
Speaker 4: Seven? Seven didn't have a proper basement because seven was built over a power plant, so seven had a very strange architecture, and that there was nothing There was no first or second floor. Rather, there was a there was a steel steel steel construction that held up the rest of the building above it. But it did not have any any under under under undercroft, under basement at all.
Speaker 6: That is I've never you're right for I've never even heard heard of Building six that day. I've heard of the twin towers, Building seven in the Pentagon. Never knew that there was anything that happened at Building six on the morning of September eleventh. Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the thing. Is that is that because these these stories are ignored by the mainstream media. The use of explosives, the the the gold, the gold that was being taken away in fact, one of the under the under the under building five, there were there were tunnels underneath these towers, and these tunnels connected to tunnels that led even to New Jersey and and and Brooklyn.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And the thing is that there there was a convoy of trucks that were loaded with gold that was stopped, was stuck in one of these tunnels coming from Building five, I think it was, And it was stuck because they they they feared for their lives. They had to get out and they had to run for their lives, leaving behind the loot.
Speaker 3: But the.
Speaker 4: The the fact that this was a huge gold heist is very important to understand the whole thing.
Speaker 3: So without do you think that they would have carried out this terrorist mission if it weren't for the gold or the other implications? Was it still enough to even carry it out?
Speaker 4: Well, it was a very complex plot. It was a very complex UH crime with many layers, and the the the gold theft was important part. But another another aspect was that there was evidence in these vaults for criminal for criminal crime, for crime criminal trials that were going to be held in the near future, and and there was maturation of some do of some bonds that that George Herbert Walker Bush had had instituted to take down the Soviet Union, to take down the ruble. And these vaults became became payable the next day, and and and these this criminal evidence and these paper paper vaults. They were so you had you had the gold vault, and you had evidence faults. You had two vaults under Building six, and they had to destroy the evidence as well. So nine to eleven was also destroying evidence that would have that would have implicated high up people. And it was it was to steal the it was to steal the gold, and it was it was an insurance insurance scam as well, you know, to to collect huge amount of money and then to and then it was finally to rewrite the history of the of the new century to be one in which we would be fighting terrorism.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: All right, So is it of your understanding that this might have been uh military industrial complex that was carrying this out because ultimately they would benefit the most from, you know, just NonStop war all the time, or is it another country. I've always kind of come from it from the idea that the these kind of things don't happen unless we allow them to happen. Maybe that's just because I'm not gonna sit here and say I'm all super patriotic or anything, but I just believe that we're the most badass country that there is, and I can't imagine that you know that this kind of behavior would just be sneaking under our nose like they allegedly say that it that it did.
Speaker 2: So do you think that it was carried out by us?
Speaker 3: Or was there certain infiltrators within our government that allowed other perpetrators to be able to also infiltrate?
Speaker 2: And in the same time, what are your thoughts on this? Who carried this out?
Speaker 4: Well, you approach a subject like this, a crime of arson, a suspicious arsen you you approach it with, you know, a qui bono attitude. Who benefited from the crime?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 4: And And what we have here with with Larry Verry Silverstein, the owner of the building, is that he was the chief beneficiary who had the suspicious insurance clause that protected him from terrorism. And he is a very highly placed high official in the Israeli fundraising operation known as Jewish Appeal, which is an umbrella umbrella group that collects money all across the United States for Israel.
Speaker 6: Are they a part of the.
Speaker 4: Oh, they're above a pack. They're the ones who collect all the money. They collect all the money. And he was he was the national chairman of the of the Jewish Federation. And he is suspect number one in any in any criminal analysis, he would be the first person you would arrest, and you would charge, and you would you would investigate.
Speaker 6: Well, like you said, he is the one that immediately benefited from the buildings falling, right, Like he didn't benefit from the wars, but he definitely benefited from the insurance claim that day. So I'm with you one hundred percent right.
Speaker 4: And this was a very advanced crime. It involved a lot of people involved, people that were For example, there was there was one man who constantly predicted that nine to eleven would happen. His name was Benjamin Netanyahu. He's now the president Prime Minister of Israel. We may have heard of him time and time again. He would he would tell the US Congress or people who would listen that the next time they're gonna do it, they're gonn put a nuclear bomb in the basement World Trade Center to bring both down. Things like that, And he and his best friend aren't On. Milkon Hollywood producer Israeli. He made movies. Milkon did made movies predicting or depicting an aerial attack on the World Trade Center by passenger planes. He made one in nineteen seventy nine called The Medusa Touch with Richard Burton, and he made a TV show called The Lone Gunmen which aired six months six months before nine to eleven, which which showed an aerial attack on the World Tride Center industrial complex people. He said, m so, what we have We have people the people who predicted it and people who depicted it, and the immediately ignored it, all leading to indications that it was carried out by foreign power with agents within the United States government. For example, the mainstream media didn't ask any questions about it, didn't didn't do any investigation. Investigator journalism had been cut to cut down to nothing in the New York Times before nine to eleven, so they didn't have the people to do the kind of investigation, and they discouraged it, and people like Fox News attacked me.
Speaker 6: And.
Speaker 4: They promoted only the official version, and anybody who didn't believe the official version was nuts. You see is that you have the official version being supported by the mainstream media, and the questions being asked were being asked only on the Internet by a few people who who bother to, you know, investigate a little further.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some people just like to believe whatever is on the news. I feel like that time is abruptly coming to an end here as we move forward in the future. Thank God, it's happening because of God, because of alternative outlets and social media and people doing their own investigative journalism and just really trying to get to the bottom of it. And you know, it's so crazy that back whenever COVID was going around, they said it's dangerous to do your own research. That's how you know that they're worried whenever they're literally telling like they're almost like treating you like you're a baby, you know, like, don't do that. Like we got professionals who know how to look into certain things and know how to understand certain things. Whenever you do your own research, Oh, then you become a conspiracy theorist.
Speaker 2: You don't want that to happen.
Speaker 6: And, like you said, the investigative side of this pretty much stopped. And everybody knew that day because believe it or not. We found one of their passports on the sidewalk outside of the building, and we know for sure that CI asked at Tim Osmond. I'm sorry, my bad. Osama bin Laden, same guy was clearly the one and responsible for this whole shabam. So like, do you back to Jonathan's question, do you think that that even had anything to do with it? Do you think Osama was even connected or do you think he was just the patsy that ran with the story.
Speaker 4: Well, Osama is an interesting, interesting person to look at. In my little book called The War ontarror of the Plot to Rule the Middle East, I explained that some Bin Laden and al Qaida were created by Israel and military intelligence. If you know Charlie Charlie's Warlie, Charlie Wilson's War. Charlie Wilson writes about this in his movie as well, about how he wanted get He wanted to get funding for the anti Soviet forces in Afghanistan, and so they recruited a lot of AIRB fundamentalists and they were and these and these people were trained in Pakistan by his really intelligence, by Israeli military intelligence, which was at that time headed by a hood omerit know, a hood Barack, Ahood Barack, the former prime minister. And they were training Osam bin Laden and the Arabs and also the Taliban, the people who became Taliban. The difference between the Taliban and Gada is al Qaida is Arabs speaking Arabic and Taliban is Afghan speaking Pashtun yep. So, so these two don't work really close together, so you have to cultivate both of them together.
Speaker 6: And so they formed up the mujah Haden, the Freedom Fighter Legion.
Speaker 7: And all that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So so so that when nine to eleven happened, Ahood was in London at BBC ready to explain his understanding what which was transpired, and he of course blamed Osam Bin Laden. And how would he know about Osam Bin Laden, And you know because he he had trained Osam Bin Laden, Osam Bin Laden. And it's the same thing you're seeing now in in in Syria. For example, the group that's taken over Syria hg HTS was formerly was formerly al Qaeda and formerly al Musa Front and was is funded and trained by Israel. And and now now we're now that they've taken over the country where you know, the US is trying to close up him a little bit. But but these were the people that that we've been fighting, that the United States has been fighting ice little Isis Musra, all these these these gangs. But now, but that's that's the thing is that they have. That's why it's called false flight terror. Is that you false flight terror attack like nine to eleven. One entity carries out the the the the terrorism, but they do it to blame it, blame it on another entity, in this case al Qaida, and to take the take the country into war against their enemy or the party they want to wage war against, which is was al Kaida.
Speaker 6: Okay, So it was more about putting military assets in that region of the world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, if you look at if you look at for example, there's another character here, Donald Trump. There were a lot of people, there were a lot of people on day one, as I said, who talked about explosions in the World Trade Center, and Donald Trump was one of them. He said very clearly that it looked like that there were explosives, explosives that went off in the building time to go off simultaneously with the impact of the planes. And somebody got him obviously, and told them to stop talking about that, the same way they did to the BBC reporter and to everybody, even even firefighters from New York were told to shut up and stopped talking about them.
Speaker 6: I'm glad you brought up the firefighters, because man, a picture's worth a thousand words, and I get that, but when you have first hand accounts of people, and keep in mind, firefighters aren't just the guys they're just putting out the little how these guys go through insane amounts of training and they know the smell of cordite when they smell it, they know the smell of ozone. This is what they do for a profession So gentlemen that do this every day, all day professionally say that they smell obvious residue of explosives being used. They're not just saying things. But somehow that just got pushed by the wayside.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, what happened was that there were there were explosions that went off in the basement early on. Like William Rodriguez was the janitor and building North Tower. He was in sub basement number two, I think, second level down and he experienced an explosion going off in the basement before just before the plane hit. Something at fifteen twenty seconds before the plane hit.
Speaker 6: And.
Speaker 4: A guy came running up to him, one of the vendors, and his skin was hanging off his arms, and he said it was an Honduran guy. I think he said the elevators, the elevators, and meaning that he had answered explosion at the elevators.
Speaker 6: And so.
Speaker 4: I asked the guys who did demolition, why would they why would they, you know, do do abombina in the basement. He said, that's where you start. The first explosions goes off in the basement in order to weaken some structure and to start to bring the tower down.
Speaker 6: Elevator shafts are very good for that as well, because those are extra supported basically tubes that run up the entire length of the buildings. So if you could take those out, you pretty much just took out the one of these spines, if you will, of the overall structure. So that makes a lot of sense, right, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, the fundamental question nine to eleven is to be answered, is was it a collapse it brought down the towers or was it explosions? This has to be answered, you know, and it should have been answered in the first couple of days by the US Blue Ribbon investigation that was not done. But what we see is that if it had been if it had been a collapse, a collapse would have fallen, but would have left those those those stems that you talked about the elevators in the forty the forty seven box columns in the core section of the building. The towers were built with a rectangular core section going from north to south or east to west, and around that was around that was a square, a larger square that had that was connected to the to the core columns with trusses like two hundred and twenty trusses, and these trusses held up a floor and provided a floor space without without obstructions of columns load bearing columns. So you had an acre of an acre on each floor, you had an acre of of office space with no interruption of columns. It was it was it was seen as a good solution to the to the problem in those days. Wow.
Speaker 6: But they were supported off of the actual rectangular shafts in the middle you're saying. So it wasn't built off as the port from the outside. It was built from the inside of that's right, like the load bearing was right.
Speaker 4: Percent of the load bearing was done by the internal internal core column.
Speaker 6: Now, looking architecturally, that is pretty pretty impressive. I mean, especially for the day and age that those towers are built, that they were doing it that's successfully, Like that is pretty impressive. However, for the sense of taking the building down, I mean, my god, but.
Speaker 4: The but the the collapse scenario, let's just look at it as basic says that fires, fires were burning on the floors, and these fires heated up the steel trusses underneath the underneath the floor above them right to such a point, to such a point that they failed and and simultaneously all failed at the same time and failed all the way down. Now, this is absurd, This is just totally sorry. First of all, that would mean that you would have a fire of equal temperature occurring at all two and twenty trusses on the north south east west side of the building. He needed to point that they would. I mean, it's just it's it's absurd, it's so. And now if this were the case that the trustes gave way on these long spans, then then that then that that pulling down of the of the steel in the in the frame, would have pulled the outside walls in, would have pulled the inside inside walls in towards the center of the of the towards the towards the strong center. That's not what we see. What we see rather is we see huge pieces of steel being thrown with great speed latterly away from the building. And that's why that's why buildings went into the demolition. One and two looks so different from building Building seven. Building seven looks more like a classical demolition because it was poorly built. It was a weekly built structure. Like I said, it had some some compromises in its destruct and construction. But one and two were North and South tower were built very strongly. They were built in the late sixties early seventies. They were They were built with such redundancy that they would carry at least five times the weight that they were already bearing. In addition, they were capable of they were very strong, and that's why that's why the explosions, that's why the demolitions looked so explosive because they had to be, because they had they had to cut those forty seven box columns every twenty feet or so in order for the building to come down. And and that's my regret is that on the day my first my first article about nine eleven I wrote when I got back to Chicago was about evidence, eyewitness evidence explosions at the World Trade Center. It was from People People magazine for example. People talked about it. Firefighters and and people who worked in the tower. They talked about seeing all these explosions.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: But what what I ended the article with was the question, but what would explain is the cutting of the of the of the columns, of the of the core columns, the box colmns. These box columns at the base were about fifty inches by fifty inches, and the and the steel, the steel walls were more than five aches thick. At the very base, they were practically pure steel with no space. But as they went up higher and hire, they tapered and got thinner and and and they became you know, so they were like a quarter inch at the very top the wall, the wall, the wall thickness.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But but in order for the to bring the towers down, they were so strongly built, they had to blow the hell out of them. And that's what you see, that's what we see in the photographs. The photographs came from the New York Police Department months later from taking from a helicopter. But they show the energy, the huge amount of energy that occurred when they blew up those towers. They they they were super super powerful explosions. And you raised the question about thermite before I was.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 4: I was key involved in that discovery because there was an analysis of the dust from the World Trades and that was done by the US US government I think it was. Yeah, they were, and they found they produced a little paper, a little booklet about one hundred pages of the hundred pages long, and in this book that they had photographs of these little round balls, little balls of steel that were found in the dust. And this is a characteristic of the dust that is found in all the samples that were taken. And what this is is melted steel. And the only way that it could become melted steel is if it were exposed to temperatures hotter than the boiling point of steel, so that the steel actually evaporates or or liquefies and then and then condenses into itself and becomes a little ball. They also had a droplet of molybdenum, which has a super high temperature and and this is this is these are very small, their microspheres, they're very very small, which means that they were created by a reaction of steel of iron oxide and aluminum called thermatic thermatic reaction. And this was done using a form of thermite. At least one form of thermite we know was used was a nano thermite. The nano thermite is very very small, microscopic, almost composition of the same aluminum, aluminum, aluminum and iron oxide. And when this reaction occurs, it creates extremely hot temperature and liquid liquid iron. That's what produced these these balls. And the molidinium was was probably the result of another thermatic reaction using molidinum. Because thermatic reactions can you use different oxides. It doesn't it to be it doesn't to be iron oxide, be molibdinum, other sorts of stuff.
Speaker 6: Right, there's other types of like ferrous and non ferrous materials that can be used to make different types of thermite, for sure.
Speaker 4: But what this means is that this is this is again another another kind of technology that is was cutting edge at the time. People didn't know about it very much, It wasn't written about very much. Nano thermite, nano nanothermatics. Now now it's it's it's a very common thing, and the government military uses a lot for detonations and things like that because it's extremely powerful and in a very small amount of the material, you can create a huge explosion.
Speaker 6: To your point about the steel being weakened and all of that, that's that's a big talking point we've heard a million times, right, like jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams. And then you'll have these guys in blacksmithing shots put up these tiktoks and youtubes of all right, I'm gonna show you just this red hot iron, I'm a movie with my pinky and just bend it over, and they think that that's a thing. It's like, okay, hold on, Yes, heat can weaken steel over an extended period of time, but jet fuel is not slow burning by any means. It's it's kind of it takes off and it gets hot, it goes up in temperature, but then it's gone pretty quick for the steel beams to melt to that level or to be weakened to that level over such a period of time. There's no way they didn't have enough jet fuel in the plane to produce a burn long enough to weaken the seal beams to that level, and that certainly wouldn't have produced these types of spherical iron particles that you're talking about that you would typically see as like a I don't know, let's say, maybe some flack from a welding or or like you said, a thermic or I'm say, exchange a thermatic explosion. Thank you. I'm trying to find the word. I was gonna say change or something, but yeah, explosion was the word. But uh, yeah, one hundred percent, because even if you're just busting off iron, it's gonna come off in shards. It's not going to come off in a perfect sphere like that unless it was chemically or physically done in that way. So I'm with you one hundred percent right now.
Speaker 4: The thing is also is that in order for the buildings, the buildings both fell at about freefall speed. One fell at a little bit more nine seconds, the one fell about eleven seconds, and the free falling object would have fallen in about ten seconds.
Speaker 6: And we could clock that because they had people jumped to their death right before that. So oddly enough, day age sun fixture whatever, we actually that day had real time examples of what that would have looked like if we could clock, you're a one hundred percent correct.
Speaker 3: Wait a second, one building fell at nine seconds and the other one fell at eleven seconds.
Speaker 4: Right, and then that's about free fall. That's ridiculous free fall speed. Now, as we were talking about before, you have two hundred and twenty eight trusses on each floor, and these things were really strong, and then you had four inches of lightweight concrete poured into pans that were on top of the trusses for each floor, and all of us polarized, All this material polarized, and all this material fell down in a free fall speed simultaneously and in synchronicity with it with so it's not possible that you have you have fires burning on all floors because both floors had both towers had cold structure from eighty second floor down. The South tower was eighty second floor down and the North tower was about ninety four nine the up down that was cold structure. That cold structure would have stopped would have provided resistance to the to the falling mass above it, and the South tower as it began to fall, it tilted the top thirty floors tilted about twenty three degrees towards the street. Now this isn'ty problematic because that removes the sledgehammer that was pounding. Would have been the pounding mechanism to drive down on the cold structure beneath it. But this, this thirty story leaning piece of mind, now just a few moments ago, Oh sorry about that. Go ahead to the top of the top of the South Tower. Rather than falling to the street or continuing to fall, as Newton's law would have it continue to swing in the same angle it was falling, it disintegrated in mid air. And so what happened is for the guys who were running the running the operation, they saw they were losing control of the tip top of the tower. It began to fall. They had to initiate the destruction at the top and they blew the top as it tilted away, which which in effect removed removed that sledgehammer effect on the tower below. So nothing was driving the South Tower down into the cold structure, but it was blown up anyway. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I mean, do you even further that when you see big buildings that burned down, the things that are typically left up are chimney stacks on like those older buildings, or elevator shafts on those types of buildings, and that even if the rest of the building falls down around it, there will at least be these things sticking up. You mentioned this earlier. You can see the whole building falls. It takes as weird tilt and then descentegratees in the air that doesn't even make practical sense out loud.
Speaker 4: No, and and the and these these these these core columns, these forty seven core box columns would have been remained standing, as you said, and in one case they were. There was there was one section of one of the towers that was still standing when the wrist fell down around it and they had to do another explosion beneath it pull that one down.
Speaker 6: Oh, I thought that was that stairwell that they had those people still alive and then they found them. I thought that was on that column.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the stairwells were part of the core column. Yep, they were at the anger.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's wild.
Speaker 3: I actually have if I have a couple of videos that I really wanted to play, but the first one that I wanted to play just for the good cult members out there.
Speaker 2: That's what we call our listeners.
Speaker 3: It is the video that you referred to from Donald Trump back in two thousand and one and what his opinion was on the structural you know, uh, what's the word. Basically the structural integrity of these buildings. They shouldn't have gone down the way they did. This is and this is coming from like a real estate.
Speaker 6: New York right. Trump knows construction in Manhattan, bro, That's where he's made his bread and butter. It's not like he's an architect major by any means, but he knows a thing or two about a thing or two.
Speaker 7: Sure.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean he's the one paying for all the materials. He knows what's strong and what costs the most. And so yeah, so this is a three minute long video. I just I feel like it's you.
Speaker 2: Know, it's a good video to play for this one. So let's see.
Speaker 8: Now, just a few moments ago, Donald Trump passed through here, so we had a minute to talk with him.
Speaker 6: Let's roll that tape.
Speaker 7: You can see what he had to say. Well, I've never seen anything like it.
Speaker 5: I've seen two huge, one hundred and ten story buildings that are reduced to rubble, thousands and thousands of lives. I just got to see something that I've never seen before. I have hundreds of men inside working right now, and we're bringing down another one hundred and twenty five in a little while.
Speaker 7: And they've never done work like this before.
Speaker 5: And they're hardworking people, but they've never seen anything like it, and they've never they've never done work like this before.
Speaker 7: It's terrible.
Speaker 8: Tell me what it's like at ground zero. Tell me about the workers that you saw and what they're doing there.
Speaker 5: Well, not only is it devastation, but it's very dangerous because every few minutes, a whistle would go off and everybody would just run because you have all the buildings around it, which you are in sech a weakened state that people just don't know, and so they just have to take off. And then they come back and they're working under fifty story buildings that you don't know if if they're going to fall down. So it's a terrible thing for the workers, and it's a terrible thing for the world.
Speaker 8: Really, how have you spoken to any of your men. Do you know how they're reacting to this, because emotionally this must be so incredibly difficult.
Speaker 5: Well, there are a lot of them, but they've never seen bodies like this, I mean the bodies all over. I mean, the great thing is when they find somebody that's alive, like the five firemen that they just found a little while ago. So that's the great thing, and that's what they're all striving for. But generally speaking, that's not what the case. That's not the case. So they are working very, very hard, but it's a very depressing situation for these folks.
Speaker 8: As you walked around and as you saw the piles of rubble, there are thousands of families out there who are hoping that someone might be in a pocket somewhere, still alive, still breathing, waiting to be dug up. As you assessed that damage from your perspective, do you believe that's possible?
Speaker 7: Well, I would certainly not want to be the one to say it's not possible.
Speaker 5: Certainly, it's a tough situation, but you can't give up hope because there's always hope. I mean, the five men, I'm sure their families thought that they probably were gone, and now they walk in the door. A couple of them walked away after they were dug out, so there probably are some more people in there, and therefore you can't give up hope.
Speaker 8: You've had an impact on the skyline of New York.
Speaker 7: What is it like as you see it.
Speaker 5: Now, It's like a whole different skyline. It's like a whole different city and world. I cannot believe the site of Lower Manhattan without the World Trade Center, and therefore we have to rebuild, not necessarily in that form, but we have to rebuild at least as good and maybe better.
Speaker 8: Just finally, can you tell me emotionally as you walked around. We've heard some of the stories from the firemen. They're so exhausted and mentally and physically. What was it like for you personally to go in and.
Speaker 6: See all of what you saw?
Speaker 7: Well, it was amazing to see it. It was a very depressing scene.
Speaker 5: But I'll tell you what, you really can take part these firemen and policemen and the construction workers equally.
Speaker 7: The courage they have is unbelievable.
Speaker 5: I mean they're working, digging out and lifting up steel, and above them you have fifty five story buildings that are very possibly going to be pouring down on them any minute, and they're working like nothing's wrong. I mean, it's they're amazing.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's not the video I thought that was gonna play. I'll try and find it. But there is videos out there of Trump saying like none of this is possible at all.
Speaker 6: Right, I'll say, dude, his speech pattern has not changed.
Speaker 2: He's remained the same ny years.
Speaker 3: He's insane, dude, It's insane, right right. So anyway, all right, So I guess you know where we're at right now. We've talked about nine to eleven almost ad nauseum on this show in episodes past, and I think that we're kind of getting at least I hope that we're kind of getting at least the majority of the general public, at least the listeners of this show that like understand that look like nine to eleven is not what they said it was. It wasn't carried out by for Islamic terrorists, you know, and and just it never really made a whole lot of sense at the time anyway.
Speaker 2: And so I guess.
Speaker 3: When we're looking at it, we see that it was a it was it was a setup like it, but it seems like so many people had to be involved, and so many people had to gain from this situation. You know, we've talked about it, how the insurance the guy that took out the insurance policy on terroristic attacks just a few months before nine to eleven happened. You talked about how there was gold down in the vault vaults below the towers itself, and who else had something to gain?
Speaker 6: I wonder why, just kind of god, who gained from that one?
Speaker 3: Well, not only that, but you had mentioned Benjamin Netton Yahoo, what exactly did he have to gain from this situation if he, if he had a role in it.
Speaker 4: That's a good question. And now you know, like I pointed out that he repeatedly from the late seventies on talked about the about the possibility of the World Trade Center being taken down before it was hit the first time in nineteen ninety three I think it was, and then later, but he repeated several times he like it was, it's going to happen. It's going to happen unless unless the West takes on the war, on takes on on on the terrorist gangs in the Middle East, unless unless the world Western world basically comes to Israel's defense as it is now doing, and fights the war for Israel. And destroys all these bad, bad actors in the Middle East. There the West is going to be affected by it in a bad way. And now this has been his argument all along, and it's the same thing is repeating now that the West has to come to the aid of Israel. That these bad, bad guys in Middle East are not after just Israel. They're after Israel and the entire West, and that's why they have to we have to fight them. And and so he asked, why would he be doing it? You know, he is he part of the heist or what well, he's part of the operation to basically create a greater Israel. It's this liquid party which he's the head of, has an ideology that it wants to reinstate the biblical dimensions of Israel as they as God promised to them, the Jewish people, and it basically is from the from the Nile River to the Euphrates River in Iraq and all the landing between. So what we're seeing now is an active phase of this war being carried out. And and that's what he wants. And and the thing is that he and his were making partner, aren't on Milicon. Aren't Milicon is making these movies, is explained, are very we're very closely tied to the head of intelligence and Israeli military and defense, israel defensive establishment. And so in nineteen late nineteen seventies they began pushing this ideology of of a terror attack in America followed by a war on terror, and that's what they got the heist, the gold heist. Well, that's pretty important because that that that pays for the operation and the all the other aspects of it. It's like a Russian doll that there's a there's a crime within a crime within a crime. Yeah, and that's what we see at nine to eleven. It's it's a layer of crimes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it seems like that, you know, because it does seem like there was a little piece of pie for everybody to eat as a result of this like crazy action, right like and and I guess my question is, all right, so did did the United States not want to come to the aid of Israel in their war against the Middle East? And was it possible that as a result of US not wanting to come of their aid, the net and Yahoo or you know, somebody from that faction would then carry out an act to it possibly elicit us getting involved in the Middle East wars.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, they've been doing this to the America, the United States for a long time. They bombed the US of Celebrity in nineteen sixty sixty seven. In June sixty seven, during the sixty War, they bombed the American ship, killed thirty four Americans, injured one hundred and seventy more. They did another operation in Egypt called the lavonn affair where they bombed the US Library and Consulate area and tried to make it look like the Egyptians did it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we really do need to do a whole episode on the Lavon affair. By the way, Jonathan, I've been thinking about that one.
Speaker 4: Lately, and so this has been part of their ideology all along. Now, you have to understand nineteen seventy seven, when men come began came to power, the League Could party came to power in Israel, which is the party of terror. These are the people who carried out the Deiusin massacre. That they carried out the numerous massacres across the Middle East, and terrorism is there is there motors Uparandei and so they they've been doing it for a long time, and they've been attacking Americans for a long time in order to get the United States to participate in their war. And it wasn't that it wasn't that the United States wasn't going to do it, but they the United States wasn't doing it enough, and so they what what what is it enough for them? Enough would be that the United States is basically enslaved to Israel. Now look at what what Joe Biden has done in the Middle East. He put he carelessly, recklessly put US aircraft carriers right off the coast of Yemen and and and the Middle off off of the Israel and Lebanon. I mean, people don't understand how how vulnerable these these these aircraft carrier groups are. You can't just like put them off the coast of of of Yemen and expect that nothing's, nothing's going to happen. You know, this is this is but but Biden has been a very poor leader, commander in chief, you know, from the from the very beginning with his debacle in in Afghanistan to debacle in Palestine.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, and we've covered Biden about how nobody has received more a pac money in the history of a Pak than Joe Biden himself, so he could be at the behest of Israel and Yahoo all them anyway, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, it's it very clearly. He was the largest senator to receive something like six million dollars from APAC. But I think that the Biden family, there's there's there's more than just the carrot. There's also the stick. I think that they have they have dirt on the Bidens. You have to understand that people like jeff Jeffrey Epstein and these kinds of operations been going on for a long time in Israel where they get they get compromising information or photographs of your leader, and then your leader has to do what they tell them to do, otherwise they'll be exposed.
Speaker 6: And so.
Speaker 4: You know, with with with Joe Biden and and the Ukraine situation where he his son was over there doing business with Ukraine, and and Joe Biden told the told the leadership of the country, you will stop this prosecution and this investigation of Brismo or whatever it was, or you won't get the money. And and they they change their policy, they decide they want to investigation. But this is I think, you know, and with with Trump it's it's not a lot better, to be quite honest, it's not a lot better. Trump is a different individual, quite quite different policies with different actions, but his relationship with Israel is just as bad, just as he's just as compromised with Israel as Biden was.
Speaker 3: How so, how do you think he's been compromised by Israel? I mean, are they forcing Trump to do certain things for Israel?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: Like, in what ways do you think he's compromised?
Speaker 4: Well? Like, in the in the last, in the last, the first first time he was in in the White House, he had his son in law giving up, you know, giving him the straight dope from Israel. His son in law's father was a convicted criminal who who Trump pardoned. Trump moved the embassy from Tuby to Television to Jerusalem. And he also recognized the Israel's annexation of the Goal on Heights and you know, things things like that, and and so he's he was he was kind of lucky the first time around that he didn't have a Middle Eastern conflict like this one to deal with. Now he's coming into a very volatile area at a very volatile time, and whether he can handle it or not will remain to be seen, but he certainly gets he certainly gets a lot of respect from the people in that area.
Speaker 3: Now, you would think you would think that you know, certain people within our country, Biden, Trump, whoever, would be trying to help out Israel. I mean, they are our biggest ally, aren't they. I mean allegedly they are our biggest allies. So we would be trying to help them out.
Speaker 4: Right, let me ask you a question. They always talk about Israel being the beast ally can you tell me one time when Israel has sent troops to a war the United States have been involved in the Middle East? Never, never, You never see Israeli soldiers on the ground. Likewise, when likewise, when these catastrophes happen around the world, you know, tsunamis or whatever, you never see Israeli sending help. They've changed that recently. They they changed that recently to they they sent some people to Florida when there was that that collapse of the tower, that collapse of that living space in Florida. But there an ally means that they support you in battle.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm sorry, sir, not to interrupt, but I have to ask one more time, which housing complex in Florida. Are you talking about, Because if I'm not mistaken, didn't John McAfee's apartment complex get torched in Florida right around the time he was supposed to release a bunch of information about Killery.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I heard that. I heard that.
Speaker 6: Is that the same building we're talking about? Where the people?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I think it was Sunny Isles Beach or someplace near there. So interesting, great, and it started to fall and fell into the swimming pool and clap. It's very suspicious, very.
Speaker 6: Very very suspicious.
Speaker 2: Indeed, just making sure funny, how we get funny, how we get their help.
Speaker 4: Then you know he's ready. They're very good at demolition.
Speaker 6: And I remember odd as some of the best.
Speaker 4: I was in Jerusalem.
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 4: I was in Bethlehem once at the cold time of the year, and and I'm major square there. There's one building that's built in the nineteen twenties something like that, that is the police headquarters from the British time. And underneath the top, underneath the there was a free space with with columns holding up the building, and there was some guy running around underneath their setting off detonation charges. Underneath this was a This was a holiday, and I wondered, what is the doing what are they doing that for? And then you know Israel has been demolishing Palestinian houses for decades and they are very good at it. And there were there was a group of individual Israeli students that was kept was arrested shortly after nine eleven, and this was tied in with the drug dea a survey that they they found that these art students is really art students headed by a man who had a demolition cruise in Israel Army were involved in living nearby these nineteen Arab hijackers, so called air hijackers. And what we what we have is in with the situation was in f as well and Texas in California, is that you had a cluster of would be terrorists living at one house and a few houses away you had a cluster of Israelis watching this surveying these these these Palestinians, of these Arabs. And what what you also had is in Florida at the time, people would go to get a license, like a Palestine Israeli would go an air would go get a license. Then he would call into the DA on to the to the the driver's license people and say I lost my license, can I have another one? I've changed my address, I need a new new license, and they would automatically just print web for him and send it to him as a new address. So what you had in effact was you had two people with the same identity using a license, same license, with different addresses. And this is this is the essence of the UH Israeli most out operation about how they will they will steal the identities of of terrorists and commit a crime to be blamed on the terrorists, when in fact the terrorists are just Patsy's.
Speaker 2: Oh my, I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 3: That is I mean, if it wasn't so evil, it's brilliant, That's what I always like to say, Like it's brilliant, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you if you read, if you read James Bond books, they're there. He was spot on that there's a there is a central evil entity in the world that it's trying to get global global power over the population and either either some sort of resource or energy. And that's what that's what probably why he died at age fifty five in Jamaica after writing about thirteen of these books. But he he was right about that. And there there is there is this there's this club, and we're not part of it. There's this big club and it's these people who are tied together by oaths, and it's uh secret organizations. And and they you know, have you ever seen any footage from a Mason's Mason's meeting in London? Thousands and thousands of these guys and dressed up in this outfit. They're they're they're they're everywhere. And and the Masons are a subgroup of the Jewishkapala.
Speaker 6: Right, well, the Kambala is the book that they reference in their book Morals and Dogs as a matter of fact.
Speaker 4: Right, and and and and so that you have, like the New York New York Times approaching the nine to eleven and on the second anniversary, I believe it was of the nine to eleven the opinion opinion of the paper was that we don't know what happened in nine to eleven, and we never will know, he says, But we have to we have to accept that that there are things we we we will never know. And it's okay, we we know what happened. Without knowing what happened. That's the paper of New York Times.
Speaker 6: Speaking on what happened and didn't happen. So that's New York and the trade centers were in New York, no doubt. But you were actually in Washington, d C. On the morning of. What is your take on the Pentagon getting hit? Because there's so much controversy around that, right, there's the Plaine parts that they pulled out were not from the plane that allegedly hit. There's no cameras at the Pentagon that got a picture of it, even though and by the way, I used to live in DC as well. I've been in and out of the Pentagon more times than I can count. There's no way that a fifth of the Pentagon's cameras all just simultaneously went out that morning. That that is an impossibility mathematically. So is what is your take on it being there on the morning of?
Speaker 4: Well, I wasn't. I wasn't there in the morning of. I was stuck in Maryland and I decided not to go to Washington, DC. I got to go back Chicago.
Speaker 7: The the.
Speaker 4: The Pentagon, I would say, I would say a couple of things about that. First of all, the area of the Pentagon that got hit was the was a quadrant of the building that was had been under repair by a British company called AMIC, which stands for Assets Management and a Revaluation Consultants AMEC, and it's Engineering consultants and they're the ones who do the engineering for VP Okay Oil Giant. Now, the thing is is that, first of all, why is the Pentagon being the fortress of American military? Why is the Pentagon being refurbished or built by a foreign company in the first place, You would think that that would be something that would they would want to at least keep in American hands. But they let it, They let AMIC do it. And then so Amick was in charge of having built the section was just it was just getting opened again when it got hit. Then they were in charge of the cleanup, not only a clean up at the World Trade Center, but the cleanup at the Pentagon. And that then that that seems to indicate that there was something, you know, veryficient going on to cover up. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I could see it on the surface level of the quote unquote main narrative that Okay, yeah, this company won the government contract for all of the cleanup on the as far as the events go. But when you go state to state like that, those contracts differ very, very heavily. It's not like you just get the entire nine to eleven contract, you know what I mean, they subcontract in the subcontract and do that whole thing. And I know that that's relatively new because fed BizOps only became a thing and like what three or something like that. Before that, it was all just buddy buddy system. So it was the upper elites keeping themselves rich. But even still, that is way too suspicious for somebody to a company, not just any company, a foreign company, and not just any foreign company, the company that works for BP, which if anybody he wants to do a little digging into the history of the British petroleum industry and see how that actually goes into long standing ties in the Middle East and Iran and how the angler that's dirty money, dirty dirty old school imperial things. We could talk about that another time. But the fact that that engineering firm won the contract for all of the cleanup, like, there's multiple levels of red flags here that I don't think most people would notice right off the top.
Speaker 4: Another red flag is that the people watch all the time about you know, Navy intelligence, military intelligence. But the actual investigation in the World Trade Center was carried out at the at the Pentagon was done by the FBI. Now that doesn't make sense because the military has its own investigation agencies that should have taken over that investigation of the Pentagon.
Speaker 6: Wait wait, wait, the FBI only handles domestic issues. This was allegedly international terrorists. This is completely CIA territory. Why would the why would the FBI even be involved?
Speaker 4: We're right, how would the FBI be able? FBI was locking out the New York Police, the New York Firefighters, and the and the military intelligence agencies at the Pentagon. Now, the FBI is, of course part of the DOJ. It's directly under directly under the Attorney General. The attorneys you know at the time was called camp the guy from Missouri who Canahan Carnahan. I forgot his name, but he was the attorney general, mel mel Carnahan, Mel Carnahan think something like that. The person who actually ran the investigation was his assistant, the deputy Michael Schertoff, Michael Sharetof Michael Sharretoff is an Israelian national. He's an American Israeli dual national. His mother was a massade agent. Now Michael Schertoff became the person who was in charge of the investigation of nine to eleven, the whole nine to eleven operation from beginning Pentagon twin Towers bomb, that's what they called it, and he was in charge of that. Now that's a problem there because Israel was just from prima facie evidence, was involved in nine to eleven, with their prior knowledge of it, having warned about it, having people involved in it, you know, the five Dancing israelis et cetera, et cetera. There was a lot of early indication of Israeli involvement, prior knowledge, et cetera. To having Israeli investigating possible Israeli crime in the United States of America seemed completely wrong and it was, I mean, he.
Speaker 2: Was he is now the.
Speaker 4: He's now the CEO of BAE Systems USA. BAE is British Aerospace in British Aerospace.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a big company as far as the not just American military industrial complex, but the global that's a that's a big player.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like fourth fifth bigest in the United States and same in the world. Right, So now this is this is the British connection to nine to eleven, explain BBC. BBC gave it away. First of all, they had they had the guy at Stephen Evans, who was at the base of the world's real trader World Trade Center number two, who talked about feeling explosions. He was very clear about this series of explosions. He felt under very deep down up high. There's no question about it. This guy who knows explosions, he said, he heard him. Then later in the day they had their office in Washington, d C. Talking about the World Trade Center seven had just fallen, when in fact World Trades Henter seven is physic clearly visible in the background behind a lady's shoulder. She's talking about the collapse of building seven before it happened.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 4: So and then and then the way they had Ahood Olmer on BBC explaining putting the blame clearly Asama bin Laden. So brit British is clearly involved in this, Britain has clearly involved in this. Now this gets back to this whole big club, you know, like, who are we talking about, Well, when we talk about Britain, we're talking about the Rothschilds, We're talking about people with immense amount of money and immense amount of power globally, and they would have they would have the power to be the initiator of the force behind the entire operation and to be in position to give CEO membership to people like Michael Schertoff hold On.
Speaker 3: I'm doing a little bit of research on this, BAE, and from what I'm reading, BA owns Lockheed Martin and Raytheon.
Speaker 6: This recently happened. There was a lot of acquisitions that took place in this year of twenty twenty four. As of now there's like three they're trying to consolidate, and basically they're trying to legalize the monopoly of the military industrial complex. So it's no longer Raytheon, it's RTX and they just got bought out by these people who just got bought out by these it's they're playing that dirty game right now, and they're trying to consolidate all of the big players in the war game to three dogs.
Speaker 2: That's not good now, It's not.
Speaker 4: One would be General Dynamics, and General Dynamics is involved in the cover up of the Kennedy assassination and involved in the cover up of nine to eleven as well, and they profit very much because they're the ones who produced these shows that cost four thousand dollars a pop, these artillery shows, you know, and and in in Vietnam during the Vietnam War. They're the ones who got got the contract for the jet fighter that was between Boeing and Jonadynamics and went back and forth and finally went went to them. But they needed the war, so they had to get rid of Kennedy in order to get the war. And there they're lawyer. The lawyer for the family that owns Jenera Dynamics, the Crown family in Chicago. Henry Crown, his personal lawyer, was the was the head of the legal committee for the Warrant Commission. And nine eleven a nine to eleven, a very strange thing happened near Chicago at Northwestern University, Czechoslovakian engineering professor wrote a paper came out. It came out on the twelfth of September, one day after nine to eleven, and he without seeing any evidence, without seeing having any evidence of visiting the location anything, he wrote a paper and said that the buildings collapse because of collapse, you know, fire induced gravity collapse. The basic theory that they needed to have somebody produce this theory. And he works at the university and the engineering department, which is funded by the Crown family, the people who own Aspen Mountain and Gero Dynamics.
Speaker 6: Is just found a guy with some credentials to give a narrative that they could run on the news.
Speaker 4: They found a guy that they controlled, that they own, that they control his immigration status, They control his his his status at the university. The Northwest University is very very highly funded by the Crown family, especially in the engineering department. And they told they must have told him, somebody told him. This is a guy whose English is it's kind of not not very fluent, and and he's and they got him to write a paper, produce a paper in one day to bolster. Now, now that's bad science. First of all, the paper should have to go through a peer review right and be examined by be read by other But now that it has gone through peer reviews, it's been turned down as as faulty. But it was enough to that that the met you could hang their hat on and say that yes, you know. Zidenic Bazant of Northwest University says that the buildings fell because of fire induced gravity collapse. That's all they needed. Completely false, completely false. Now, the thing is is that is that you know the people that do you understand, it's very simple to understand who's behind it. All you can you can process elimination. You see that all the media, all the control media in America, all the mainstream media in America, was lockstep in support of the official version, and they never allowed a single question to enter their paper about what might have happened, evidence of explosions, questions, many questions were being asked by all people all over the country. They won't they won't even go. They went and pretend they worried questions. Anybody who asked questions was was nuts. So so so you say that the owners of the media must be in some way complicit, they must be part of this club. So the owners of media, government officials, and you wind up getting a small subset group of people that must be in cahoots in secrets, in secret meetings, in secret consensus to hide the truth from the public. And there's this group also asked me very strongly pro Israel. And one group comes up right away bene breath, the Israel, the Jews, the Zionist Jews have always had secret societies to supports their cause. In that groups called bename Moche and and Bene Breath and the Lovers of Zien, and there were many in Eastern Europe they started, but the one that it started in New York in eighteen forty three was been a Breath and the owner of the New York Times, Saltzburg Ox family was the founder of the Bena Brith Lodge number one in New York City. So I'm just I'm just showing you that there's there is this secret society, very alive, long long, well entrenched, that these people belonged to that group. It may be unpopular to say it, but the media in this country, in the United States is controlled for a long time by Jews at the very top. They owned they owned the they owned the newspapers. You know, there's one who's one who's not openly Jewish but has perhaps some connection. Is is Rupert Murdoch. Now you have to ask yourself a question. Rupert Murdock. I was a skiing instructor in Colorado, and I skied with his family one afternoon, and the question that I would have should have asked him would have been polite to do so. But how does a publisher from Australia come up with the money to come to the United States and buy one hundred sixty newspapers include you know, his big papers, Hartford Courant and Chicago Sun Times, Wall Street Journal, Fox TV. Where does the money come from? Well, if you look, if you look into the history of We're Not, you'll find that he was. He was funded by the Rothschild General Bank. Somebody just ask yourself, how can a person from a small country come to the United States and buy up all of his newspapers in a matter of a couple of years.
Speaker 6: So did he Was he some sort of mogul in Australia? Did the man have some sort of massive businesses? He just said, screw it, I'm just going to America now. Before he came, I mean.
Speaker 4: He kept he kept his properties in Australia. But but he simply doesn't have that He doesn't he doesn't have that kind of money. They don't. That money isn't present in Australia to come and buy the entire media network in the United States of America.
Speaker 6: That's true. That's a large amount for just some random Australian business guy to have liquid to come over and make big moves in the media sphere in America like that.
Speaker 4: What it means is that is that when when George Bush was preparing to go to war against Iraq in two thousand and three, every newspaper that belonged to Trump, belonged to Murdoch, all huntrets and newspapers agreed with the need to go to war against Iraq, although there was no real reason to go to war with Iraq. The evidence was false, there was no crime committed, but all his papers agreed, and so that meant that like in mine in North Dakota where he owned every TV station, newspaper and radio for that town, also air force down, they all got the message that it's time to go to war and this paper believes in it. So you see, that's how control the media plays a key role. Trump, I mean ru Murdoch was attacking me from the very beginning with his TV hosts. You know, these two guys, they attacked me and question me on Holocaust and things like this, as if that made it made any difference. But the real question is how is it that you the media, the established media, ignore the evidence of nine to eleven of something happening and instead present a false version to the American people. That's the question.
Speaker 3: I mean, we've seen Project Mockingbird being carried out like crazy, especially with all the COVID nonsense and a lot of other, you know, things that are going on in the world. They're all parroting each other, and so it would make sense that there is one organization or a few organizations that own all of them, or at least the majority of these news organizations and newspaper outlets and journalists and stuff like that, that they would all be saying the same thing if they're trying to push forward a motive or an agenda, right, And so, I mean, it is the best way to do it if you're thinking about it, dude. It's actually, like I say it again, like it is pretty damn brilliant because nobody's looking at Rupert Murdoch saying, oh, well, you know, he's just he's carrying out the the agenda of an entire different nation. Nobody would think that, right, But if that money is being funneled to him, and uh and in very like just weird ways, you know, it makes you question why, you know, and the question for me would be that like, like, why would I guess, why would the roth Childs is it? Do you think that it is the roth Childs that are that are telling Rupert Murdoch to buy up all these corporations and news media outlets and everything to push forward an agenda to get us into these other wars and to carry out, you know, whatever possibly Israel wants us to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Israel is really a minor player compared to the Rothschilds. If you look at the roth Child's the assets they own. One of the first things is that the head of the family said in the very beginning to his sons, never allow the company, the family to be audited, never to be audited, and never has been audited. But it owns virtually every single national bank in the world. National Bank of Zambia, national Bank of Germany, national Bank of the United Federal Reserve System is all owned by the Rothschilds. So when they talk about me, always says and Elon Trump, the richest man in the world, is pure bogus. Elon Trump is probably an employee of the rothch Child Elon Musk, Yeah, Elon Musk.
Speaker 6: I mean Elon Musk is the quote unquote wealthiest man on paper. There are cartel leaders that are worth more than him, Let's just be very honest about that. And then that does not even touch the wealth of solely Jacob Rothschild before he died, I think David may have been named as the new patriarch, so like his net worth somewhere in the four hundred trillion, something absurd that humans can't even conceive. But like, yeah, now Elon's the richest man legally on paper, that's all.
Speaker 4: And and the rock Childs control the royal family and they control they control the US government. They you know, they have they have immense power. But they're they're they've been doing it for a long time, and they're very good at being discreet and maintaining themselves in the shadows, so to speak. Whereas then they then they they use people like Elon Musk as a as a as a as an agent, as a minion to do the things that they want to do. I mean, now you look at the media X being Twitter being taken over by Elon Muskin and the way that he's going to be like the new prime minister under under Donald Trump. We're looking at it we're looking at a very dangerous situation. I think, you know, when when we have we allow such unconstitutional things to occur.
Speaker 6: So I get the feeling that you've come under fire a good bit for your takes on nine to eleven UH. And I think, Jonathan, you told me that you were even swatted at one point.
Speaker 4: Well, I was attacked by a tax outfit in uh in Halfame States, Illinois. I was, and I was tasered and stuff like that, and I was I went to court and tried to fight it and all that kind of stuff. And but yeah, it was, it was, it was at the time, it.
Speaker 6: Was, it was this was for free speech for your opinion. They they rated your home and tased you and brought you to court.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well yeah yeah. And but the thing is that you have to understand is that at that time and even now at that time, to be connecting the dots of Israeli actors, bad actors like the ones I mentioned before, Natanyahu and others being involved in this nine to eleven operation, this is very sensitive, very very sensitive. It's like if you if you, if you cared says Israel in the halls of Congress, you'll find yourself out of Congress very soon. And people that people that have done so, like the you know, Slay and others, they they they run out of Congress. Every single person in Congress is bought and paid for by APAX. And and likewise, if you if you come along like me and start pointing out some of the blemishes of the Israeli state, they'll get back at you.
Speaker 3: So it sounds like you've probably been called an anti semit like crazy, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, But but see the thing is that's ridiculous because I had this advantage that I was after high school, I went traveling in the Middle East, and I was in Iran and all that in the late seventies, and I wound up in Israel.
Speaker 6: You were there before the eye Atola took over. Yeah, oh okay, So how was I ran back then? First person account I heard it was awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well it was. It was normal. It was it was normal. There weren't there. It wasn't like with people wearing burkas and and hue jobs everywhere, but there was there was a simmering, simmering discontent. You could feel. It was palpable with the with the Shaw and the Shaw obviously had modernized and and done things in the country that were good and some things that were not so good. And and you know, I wish that you could you you could talk to these people like Asad and the Shaw and tell them, like, chill a little bit, lighting up, you know, give the people some you give the people some some some freedom and stuff and and and step back. But they they're always so stupid. They never do that, and they wind up going down the hard way.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But I went to Israel, and uh it was New Year's seventy six, and I wanted on a kid butts in the Jordan Valley, Israeli Israeli agricultural settlement in the Jordan Valley near at the Sea of Galilee. And then I learned about Zionism from the Zionis people themselves, who were of Zionism. These people came from Russia and Poland and whatnot, who firmly believed that they needed to have homeland in the Middle East and all that stuff. So I learned about Zionism from Zionis. And then when I when I when I came back to America years later, and when I would read the New York Times, the falseness of the paper was so glaringly obvious that the way that the Middle East was being represented was completely wrong. And it was it was obvious to anybody who'd been there, but so a few people that have been there it didn't matter to them, you know, they had a mission to promote Israel and make it. Then the thing that really really tipped it off to me was the nineteen eighty two war when Israel went into Lebanon. And there's a book called Eyewitness Lebanon, very hard to get, a very large format book with photographs. It shows photographs of the Israeli occupation, Israeli invasion of Lebanon nineteen eighty, seventy nine, eighty two. Well it started in seventy nine, but nineteen eighty two and in nineteen eighty two they shows it shows a picture I remember very clearly, is a parade of doctors and nurses in their medical garb being paraded down the streets of Bay Route under the guns of Israeli soldiers. And I thought, why would they be arresting all these doctors and nurses in the middle of a war. Well, now, after we've seen in Gaza that's routine. Israel just buldozed down a hospital and Godza strip just yesterday just raised it to the floor, raised it to the ground and threatened to people get out of the be killed. Israel now has showing itself, is showing its true colors. A lot of people, a lot of people naturally think that Israel must be like us. Israel must be like like I think, like we do what it was western country where it's the homeland of it's the homeland of our Jesus Christ, it must be it must be like us. They're they're completely wrong. They don't understand the Israel. The Jews in Israel have a completely different set of morals, completely different set of way how to wage war. And they're clear about this if you listen to them, that they are way waging wars to kill every man when a child and jackass and donkey and everybody else too kill them all and for them that's that's a good thing. And so they they have these videos, they're they're they're exposing themselves with showing making videos and selfies. You know, I saw I saw a Sophie today or image today on the TV of a bulldozer and in the in the scoop of the bulldozer, was a dead Palestinian hang off off the front end of it. I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 6: For the record, as a veteran, we used to love that ship. Oh man. We used to share those pictures and videos to each other. We had a whole soundtrack of Take My Breath Away from Seline Dion and it was basically an entire assault that just happened. It was guts and it was yeah, you gotta understand the war fighter mentality is that?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 8: Is that?
Speaker 6: But then I was a marine too, so like we're supposed to be a little psychotic. That's a part of it. It's a cults. But anyway, it's in human.
Speaker 4: That shows. That shows the success of the Israeli operation from the beginning, because the Israeli operation is to graft the American war fighter onto the Israeli state to serve the state of Israel. That's what they want. So if they can get the Americans to I could never believe how I would walk through in Washington, d c. And talk to military brass and they always had They had such glowing things to say about Israel. They loved Israel, And I thought, does this guy, does this guy have eyes in his head. Has he not been there? Does he not see what's going on? But but that's the thing is that they want to they want to graft the Israeli project to the American to the American project, so that there's one thing and that we wind up fighting their wars. Make no mistake about it. Those guys that are the guys that are gonna take the take the hit in in in in Hukilville are American soldiers, just like what happened in Afghanistan and Iraq. And it's it's it's what it's what it's done to so many young Americans like you is that it's it's it's Uh, how do say? Course, they made kids suffer psychologically as well as physically wounds that they should not have had to suffer.
Speaker 6: Respectfully, agree to disagree on the wounds thing. I mean, not everybody comes back with PTSD, not everybody that serves all combat. There's levels to that shit. But we kind of did that because that was the mentality that we as a warrior culture developed amongst ourselves. Warrior culture shouldn't be love and enjoy, it should be blood and chaos. So that was like an idea that we all and that's been indicative of the Marine Corps in seventeen seventy five. To be honest with you, but the generals that always go on about glowing reviews of Israel, the main narrative would say at least that Israel is an American foothold militarily potentially in a region that is constantly in conflict. Now, why is it always in conflict? We could blame Abraham allegedly, we could blame the Rothchilds allegedly, maybe both, But it's the same reason why Russia had those two big bases in Syria. Why does Russian need because that's a good foothold for them in the Mediterranean. Israel has been seen as America's foothold or closed ally in that region.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you have to understand is that prior to you know, prior to Israel being in the region, America had no enemies in the region. America had you know, we have bases all over the Middle East and all over the Mediterranean Sea. We don't need that little Israel Israel.
Speaker 6: Before Israel was founded, that was before if we're talking prior to World War Two, we had bases all over the Mediterranean.
Speaker 4: You know, we had we had friends. In forty seven, we had we had friends Trench. You go to, you go acrossrom at least now today you'll find American universities and places like Beirut and Cairo. Yeah, their highly esteemed universities that were built by American taxpayers or American citizens to benefit the people of the region, because we thought that our goal at that time, in the eighteen hundreds and nineteen hundreds up untilnineteen foury seven was to bring up the level of level of living in the bring the people, you know, develop the countries.
Speaker 6: And that was bipartisan as well. Oxford has a massive university in Cairo, and that's a British university. But the same thing. The West, if you will, was trying to upgrade that region and if they could.
Speaker 4: But I'm with you, right, and I look at you were in Afghanistan, and you were in Afghanistan.
Speaker 6: I actually never deployed. I served from twenty ten to twenty fourteen. I was stationed in Washington, d C. For all four years. I joined to be in the infantry and go to Afghanistan or Iraq and see combat. That was my entire goal. But God has a plan, and his plan was for me to be in DC and do that shit. So that was cool. I guess.
Speaker 4: Well, the thing was is that what I'm getting at is that the war is good when it's done for a just cause.
Speaker 6: Agreed, and when it's done quickly. Nobody, no country has ever, you know, done well with a prolonged conflict two three years top. Get in, handle the situation, get out. That's the best way.
Speaker 4: That's what Lao Sue says.
Speaker 6: That's what says one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: No country does well with prolonged warfare.
Speaker 6: And then von Claudeswitz, as a matter of fact, in the turn of the century was the seventeen hundreds or sixteen hundreds. He furthered that. Now his wasn't more of a Sun Sioux way. It wasn't coming at it from different angles and being strategic. It was more blitz Creek tactics. But he furthered that by saying, get in, handle your shit, get out. And somehow they found that if you prolong it, yeah, it's costly to people, but your pocket books get thick.
Speaker 4: But I subscribe to the philosophy of George Washington and finding fathers, who said, I think in his farewell speech to the nation, that we should have friendship and bit commerce with all nations, alliance with none, and that we should avoid habitual friendships with nations and avoid habitual hatreds. Now, what we had with Israel is a iron glad align alliance, so to speak. But it's not an alliance. Where were these Raali soldiers in Iraq? Where are these race soldiers in Afghanistan? They were nowhere to be seen except training, training, and training Al Qaeda in the hills of Pakistan. So it's it's the United States, with this relationship with Israel, has done SOLF a great disservice. And so we've gotten into wars that are not just wars. The invasion of Afghanistan and engasion of Iraq right one by fraud, both by fraud. And the Americans who have paid the prices of serving in those wars, you know they have they have suffered because of unjust wars. Now, if the war is just like World War two, whatever other wars, but if it's not just, it is wrong to be in a war. And this is where the fighting man is in a predicament because he's not want to say whether he goes or doesn't go. He has to go where he's ordered to go.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: You know, Afghanistan and Iraq have been re bleeding wounds for this country. We've lost a lot of money, a lot of prestige, and a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Look, it's up my opinion that you are obviously onto something right like you have to be onto something or else you wouldn't have been attacked the way that you were attacked.
Speaker 2: I mean right, like right in your front yard.
Speaker 3: And I wonder, you know, after hearing I heard your story on another show, and it makes me wonder, like, first off, why didn't they kill you?
Speaker 2: And secondly, were you ever messed with again? After that?
Speaker 4: Well, after that, I went to court and I tried to, I tried to, you know, get myself out of trouble in court. And I could see that I when I came back from the first day, I came back from the from the lunch break, the judge was coming out of the chambers after the lunch break with the local out of the ad L and the Defamation League. He had lunch with the judge in his chambers.
Speaker 6: The Anti Defamation League. Is that what you said?
Speaker 4: Yeah, al yeah, And this guy, this ADL guy was really weird. He would he would sit next to me. I was in the defense area, and he would sit as close as he could to me and give me the evil eye. It's some sort of like funky thing to do. They look at you hysteria and try to psych you out. So it wasn't over. It wasn't over until it was over.
Speaker 6: And then.
Speaker 4: I kind of like retreated to Europe for a while. But yeah, they they do everything they can to to stop you from talking about this kind of stuff and understanding who's really who's really calling the shots.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean nobody is going and uh knocking on the doors of people who have the theory that it was direct energy weapons, Like you know, you're not going to get you know, the the CIA, the FBI, whatever other kind of government contractor to come and you know, basically terrorize you if you're having an opinion that may seem a little bit far fetched, may seem a little bit out there or whatever. It seems like they really only come after the people who are really onto it. And the thing is is that nowadays, what's so beautiful is is that there are thousands of truther slash conspiracy podcasts out there. They can't come after everybody whenever they came after whenever they came after Alex Jones just a few months ago, some people say that that was not what it seemed like it was.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't you know, I'm not going to dive into that.
Speaker 3: But whenever that happened, you know, we saw it as like conspiracy podcasters. We saw it as, oh, well, good luck getting the rest of us, because it's just not going to happen. It's almost like what was in in a Bugs Life or Ants ants or whatever, where the grasshoppers are coming for the ants, right, and it's like, yo, the grasshoppers are.
Speaker 6: If they out number them ten to one, and shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: Whenever you have the numbers on your side, like you're just not worried, you know. And so that's that's kind of great about where we are today thanks to podcasting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, Alex Jones was the beginning of the podcasting if you will, you know, with his show. I was on the show back in two thousand and five, I think it was. But what also happened is after I was in when I was in Europe, I was being trailed by some agent who called himself a Desky from Italy. He was supposed to Polish, but he turned out being Italian KLi when he came to our house one day and found out that he was in fact somebody else and even a different name than that. But as as you the the network that these people have to follow you and to track you and to trace you and to silence you is immense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it seems like it. I mean, it's it's crazy. They really got eyes everywhere. And we've talked about it before about you know, Israel's uh technology sector alone, like their surveillance and their technology is it seems to be right at the top, right like as far as their advancement and everything. So the fact that they would have eyes everywhere and people carrying out whatever missions they need to carry out on behalf of Israel, it seems like that would be the place to to get it done.
Speaker 4: You know, there's a there's this group's really army called Unit eight two zero zero and eight two zero zero is Signals Intelligence and they're they're they're they're perfected all kinds of intelligence for how transponders respond, you know, transponders speak and uh drone technology and things like that and and they hack all kinds of computers. And if you have a very successful podcast or TV show, they'll they'll they'll take you over. The guys with the bucks are coming buy you out. But the recently there was a friendly fire incident off the coast of Yemen where Hornet F A team was shot almost shot down, and.
Speaker 6: Then the Navy had to acknowledge that it was there.
Speaker 7: Bad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but now the hooties tried claiming that ship, and it was like, y'all better stop, y'all, y'all don't want an invasion. Please calm down. Let's just let the Navy take the fall for this one. Let's take the little l because boy, we don't need Yemen to be glass right now.
Speaker 4: No, and and and the thing is that this this technology of using transponders and and uh uh computers to to commit crimes, cyber technology, cyber warfare is real specialty. And you know, the United States has to come up to get up to speed so that we can counter such such things like you know, the transponder hijacking transponders like we were having at nine to eleven. You know, we didn't know who was friendly, who was full. There was an operation going on a huge military operation. A lot of planes were just sending off primary data, and the American American Military Intelligence NORA didn't know who was friendly who was full. And the same sort of thing could happen in Yemen any day, as I mean, how can it possibly be that the the FA team was flying in and they didn't know it was theirs.
Speaker 6: There are examples, not many, There are examples of American anti air munitions being used against very specific types of US aircraft. Because the and this is years ago, this is not something that would happen in today's world. Like the situation that just took place a few years back. There was a incident where one of these planes, when they are going into a dive maneuver, does take on the speed and the trajectory and everything else as a certain type of ordinance that this anti aircraft system was rigged to go against. And this happened one time. They they lost their minds about how and this could even take place. It was discovered, the problem was fixed, but that was again that was more of a trial and error type situation. This one, this one's not that And I wish I was a fly on the wall and the ass chewing that somebody got for that one, but you know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: And two days later a passenger plane from from Ukraine or from Russia get shut down, Bakun get shut down, or Kazakhstan caspianc area yep, and somebody somebody's playing with somebody's transponders. If you don't know that a passenger plane flying over the Caspian Sea is a passenger plane, you better not be letting off miss. But that's what happened.
Speaker 6: Yeah, passenger planes move very differently the military craft. Like that's pretty much understood. So one hundred percent with you.
Speaker 2: Like turtle pace right compared to actual even if.
Speaker 6: It was like a C one thirty, even if it's like a cargo military plane that is one that flies slow and all of that. Bro, they fly at a different speed. They have a little name on there. They have to let the entire airspace know who and what they are. That's kind of how that goes, unless you are in a field of war where you turn that off. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But the thing is that all the pilots from nine to eleven, for example, people that were there were pilots at that time, people that flew those planes said, there's no way they could have pulled off that two under seventy degreeturn that went into the Pentagon. Correct, they could not have done it, and so that what was doing was it was the plane being flown by a computer. Probably that was because imagine pulling off a two unerenty return and then leveling out and coming right into the computer, right into the into the Pentagon. It's it's very very hard to.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, and as far as that goes, you know, I actually never heard of the drone theory as being the airplane that was going into the twin towers. But it does make sense, especially with all this drone shit that's going on nowadays. People are getting videos of it and it is doing wild maneuvers like you don't.
Speaker 6: Think about drones like we're looking today. Back in one the drone and maybe they were messing with these types, but you remember what the Predator drone looked like. The drone strike for instance, that Obama dropped on that wedding that had all that controversy, But everybody just pushed by the wayside because our Lord and Savior Brock just did it and it was okay. Right, So that drone is the size of a small plane. It's not something you're gonna throw with your hand. But think about the technology that is used to power that drone being retrofitted for a Boweing seven forty seven. That seems as a former instrument tech and electrician, that literally seems like a little bit of some wiring. Dude, it doesn't seem that difficult.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just the software that would be going into it. It has nothing to do with the hardware. I would think the.
Speaker 6: Predator didn't even have the ability to drop the bombs until few years later. It was mostly for reconnaissance. So if you're telling me that all I had to do was rig up and take away AI, a fucking excuse me. A kid with an Xbox remode, right, essentially that can power this thing and control it and do these crazy maneuvers that like that doesn't even make sense. And one hundred percent you look at their approach vectors, there's no way they could have done a two hundred and seventy degree turn like a video game unless it was more of a computer that was powering the craft. This makes sense to me, and we had the technology, we saw it fielded the next year on a smaller scale. So I'm one hundred percent.
Speaker 7: With you on this.
Speaker 3: Well, and especially if the buildings were aligned with thermite and and explosism stuff, and then you had on the drone allegedly a missile that was shooting at the same time, It's like, yeah, of course, it seems like you'd be able to carry that out pretty easily. It's very well thought out. I mean, how many people like honestly prophesized that this would even happen.
Speaker 2: And I don't know, like you.
Speaker 3: See it all throughout certain movies. We've talked about how there was references to it and back to the future, right with the Twin Pines mall and everything like. So that dude, that was in what the eighties whenever that first one came out, right like eighty eight?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, well the first, like I said, the first movie that came out was showed a plane flying into a building in New York City was the was the Medusa Touch in nineteen seventy nine. It was on Milkin's first film. So you know, this Israeli. He's considered Israel's number one agent, spy agent, and in how he's James bond of Israel aren on Milicon. Now, this guy, he he he seemed to have a fetish with planes flying into buildings. He made at least two films about it, and it was it was predicted by his good friend who's now on trial, Benjaminnatanyahu. So the thing is that we're not going to get a solution to nine to eleven through the through the courts because and the people that have, all the people that receive money from the payout, signed away their future litigation, which is what I would have tried to prevent people from doing, because when they took money from the government, they signed away their right to have any future litigation against anybody. And what you can tell, what we can tell most clearly about who's involved nine to eleven now is by looking at the cover up, because the cover up is ongoing, just like the Kennedy cover up is going. Every president is eleven since since nineteen sixty three, has supported the cover up of the Kennedy assassination. And the same people are behind the same people that are behind that, and they're behind COVID as well. If you're a military, if you're if your media is not up to the task of keeping democracy alive, the bad actors are going to take over the media and control the country.
Speaker 3: So by by doing the deep dive of research that you have into this subject and seeing how really everything else is played out up to current day, do you have any suspicions as to where, like the next move is going to be? Like if if it indeed was the people who you say it was, Like, what do you think their next step might be, Because a lot of people have talked about, well, could it be the Agenda twenty thirty right, like could it be something along those lines? We get the World Economic Forum Klaus Schwab like literal fucking sorry, literal Nazi and like it, Like you know, it just seems like there is some kind of New World Order style takeover that is on, like it's on the precipice, like it's it seems like something is going to happen. I feel like, you know, a lot we talked to a lot of people on this show, and everybody gets the same feeling that something crazy, it eminently will be happening. Do you do you get that same feeling as well?
Speaker 4: Yeah, my my my fear is something like another USS celebrity attack will happen to the navy in the Middle in the in the Middle East and the Red Sea or something like that, that some missile is gonna get by, you know, and and and hit a navy vessel. That's what my that seems to be the most the most likely thing would be because they're they're so vulnerab they're so they're so vulnerable, and it would be such a big spectacular event like nine to eleven to lose five thousand minute at one fell swoop or something like that, and you know, it would it would. I think that this this the war agenda is is the agenda that's being played out to the hilt right now. And any way they can get America to be involved more directly in aggression is what these these mad people want to happen.
Speaker 6: That we don't believe it will be a home bound attack or a sleeper cell terroristic attack or something like that. You don't think it will be on us soil?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't, I don't. I don't think so.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 4: I think that I think they're more focused on on on Israel's war plan right now. And you know, there's there's there's still fighting in Iraq and Afghan and in cell, you're in uh in Syria with the with the Kurds, and this this, this isn't gonna go away. The United States controls one third of Syria, the northeastern part of Syria, and those Kurds are, you know, diametrically opposed to the Turkish government. Church government is against them. And and then there's this this this is also the area called Al Tanf, which is where Jordan and Iraq and Syria come together at the south that the United States claims a huge fifty five meter fifty five kilometer or fifty five mile radius around this area as US territory. And I have heard nothing from that. So what the United pull out of Syria or fraction Syria or I don't know what they're gonna do there. So there's a lot of things that are that are unknown at the time. But but something's gonna happen. Something's gotta give you in Syria.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, but that's that's the thing. What's good is Syria gonna be the thing that finally kicks everything over. Is that we keep hearing these thoughts that we are on the precipice of potentially even World War three because there's so many different things going off and because of who's allied with who and who's got what, who's in bed with who. Honestly, either if that's above board or behind closed doors, that one cataclysm of the right caliber could just set everything off. And I mean, I can't fully disagree with that sentiment either. But I also think that World War war would be bad for business, and I feel like everybody knows that, so they're all trying to keep their dumpster fire contained within their own dumpsters. And but I agree that there are definitely nefarious actors that are absolutely trying to blend them together.
Speaker 3: Well, wasn't it World War One or was it World War Two that they say like was the cause for the US economy, you know, kind of growing the way that it did well.
Speaker 6: World War One arguably is what led the world into the Great Depression, and if we want to go into the Roaring twenties, there's a lot of socioeconomics shit with that too. But yeah, World War One was because everybody was cousins with everybody. It was all royal families that ran all of Europe. There was no democracy of republic of It was the Kingdom of dot dot dot right. So World War one comes around, and at the end of that they recut the map, they redraw the lines pretty much. Certain areas in the Middle East got told, you know, screw you, you're just gonna accept the map we give you, regardless of what language people speak on the side of the line. Whatever. And then then right now we have democracies and republics and this and this and this. Then cut to World War two. Everybody's in a slump, great depressions, not just killing America, it's it's being felt all over the world. And then we needed something to put some juice into all of our tanks. And next thing you know, we have a giant war, and Europe had to have all rebuilt after the war. And seeing as how America was the only country that could put out the industrial manufacturing capability to help them rebuild, we just happened to have all these new contracts and new opportunities overseas and all these things. Now we have military bases in Germany and we got you you see what I'm saying. It was a right place, right time, and taken advantage of the opportunity. But that's also why America waited so long to get involved with the war until basically they were only coming over to take over the rubble. So but that that's dirty, dirty things that will take long times to discuss.
Speaker 3: But yes, to your point, I guess just from everything that we've talked about and what we're seeing kind of unfold on the economic and political board, well and the military industrial complex board, if you will, it seems like there are certain pieces that are setting themselves up to kind of carry certain things out, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Like America's been at peace for a few years now, We're about to go to war somewhere. We don't do good with peace.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And like you got you got us in the involvement in the Russian and Ukraine. You got eventually us. I dude, there's no way we don't some one way or another get involved more so in that Israeli and Hamas conflict, Like especially with Trump coming in. I mean, even though Biden was a recipient of a lot of APAC money, was definitely in bed with Yahoo and carrying out a lot of that shit.
Speaker 7: You got.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you haven't looked, I mean, we've had Brandon Kroll on this show a few times. I mean, he believes that Trump is like the Jewish Savior, that they literally look to him like he is the second Coming possibly and and and that's really what ties into nine to eleven in general, because he believes that the the nine to eleven, the Twin Towers falling, was a Jewish like a cult ritual that was being carried out to basically welcome in the Savior into the into the new world.
Speaker 2: And it's I don't know, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Whenever you look at all of it, it's it's like, you know, you got to be that little crackhead and in the bottom of your mama's basement with the fucking red yarn and everything. This ties to this, this ties to this, and it's like, well, I mean then you you eventually figure out like it's all connected, but who's running it? And it's like, I mean, they're kind of all rounding it, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, you're you're right about Natanya who being a key player here, and you know he's entrail right now for his uh uh fraud and is criminal misdemeanors in Israel. But it would be it would be nice to see more of his involvement in nine to eleven being exposed him and Arna Milkin and he would brock and the whole, the whole lot of them. You know, they they they brought down those towers that you said we could be for this quasi religious reason, like you said, because they're they're messianic, messianic fervor. But you know we we shouldn't pay, We shouldn't pay the price for their for their for their religious free.
Speaker 3: For right, I mean, and especially just looking at the tower. You know, we call them towers, right, like there were the Twin Towers, which is a very prominent role within the occult. Towers or some people might call them pillars, right, And and that's definitely something right up the Freemason alley, right up the Kabbalistic alley. And I don't know you're bringing in the the the Jews into it. And obviously whenever you think, I don't think that your typical normal jew Is is involved in any of this kind of crap. It's the Cabbalistic ones, like the ones that are practicing the occult on a daily basis. They look at this playground as a spiritual playground and they want to be the top dogs. And I just got to say, like everybody wants to blame the Freemasons. You said it earlier, dude, Like what is the what are the Freemasons? If it's not if it's not the Kabbala? Right?
Speaker 6: And hey, we didn't say that. They said that. That's their book that says that black and white, big dog, that's not We're not para freezing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, but I will.
Speaker 6: Ask you this though, one more question, sir, because everything else makes sense. I see the connections where you're making them one hundred percent. Okay, cool? What about the plane that went down in Shanksville? What is the story here? Where's the conspiracy? Hero? Is that just like the faulder to throw people off the trail? Were the calls made by the family real?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 6: Where are we drawing these from?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been to Shankstale a few times and it's a very strange situation.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 4: You have the In Pennsylvania, a crash sight of a car or a plane is the is the domain of the county corner at state law. In this case, the FBI came into Wally's named Wally the Corner and said, Wally, you're gonna be a team player, which meant that you will sit at an office ten miles away and answer questions while we handle the crash scene. So see, what we have is the FBI taking strong arm, strong arm and control of the of the of the crash site at all three at all three places, both the World Trade Center, Pentagon, and Shanksville. And then they had two agents, two agents recovering the remains of people. And the crash site was was far away from the you know, early reports showed the helicopter flying over the crash site. And the crash site was well in the woods. And I spoke to the family that owned those cabins out there, and they saw the records from the plane in their in their neck of the woods, so to speak. It was not in that hole in the ground, that little hole on the ground. There was nothing in that little hole in the ground. So we were being we were being deceived again. It was it was a game what what Who was on that plane? We don't know what passages around that plane, you know, because because the the FBI controlled all of the the DNA evidence and the human remains, they went from Shanksville to Dover, Dover, Delaware, where they were where they were handled by two more FBI agents, so the FBI had complete chain of custody for all the evidence all along. But I think that, uh, you know, Shanksville is is quite a mystery.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 4: I went to accounts, you know, talk about a plane, a predator, a small a small drone plane flying around there, and when I wouldn assist, he saw a plane flying upside down. But I think that it was probably one way to get rid of people that they had that were involved in the whole thing. I mean, I don't know, it's it's it's it's Uh.
Speaker 6: I've seen reports as far as like the people on the phone calls and the family members who were uh, you know, affected because their loved one was one of the ones that made those final calls or whatever the case was. It depends on which story you're looking at, depends on which soorsu're going off of. I've seen some that say that, uh, basically everyone on the plane was bribed and they're all living somewhere and witness protection and they're they just pretty much founded new lives and they just left all of it behind and you know whatever. And to be honest, I think that might be the the happiest of the scenarios that I've heard, uh, the more likely one, in my personal opinion, is the one where they had a plane land. I want to say it was in Ohio or something like that, when all planes were down in America, right, Yeah, and this plane when it came in. And now the going story is that whoever wrote down the UH tag for this plane fat fingered it and it wasn't meant to be the correct plane that went down in Shanksville. It was meant to be one or two numbers off or something. But apparently all of the passengers were taken off of the plane and never heard from again. And if I know our shadow government as well as I think I do, it's more than likely that they were all gunned down and buried in some mass unmarked grave on government land or on a national forest or something. But you know, that's like the darkest of the theories as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've heard the Cleveland. The Cleveland theories are very very very dark. I've heard some of them too. But you know, we don't know, having queenand we do know that what the government told us is not is not the case that the plane's not going to that little hole in the ground, and so that knowing that, knowing that you've been lied to about a fundamental aspect of the crime, it's it's only right to investigate further and find out what really happened. Yeah, the mayor of the mayor of Cleveland has retired to his elpaca farm in central Ohio, and he was he was controlled by Sam Miller, a gangster of Cleveland, who gave him the orders to what to do and what to do at the airport that day. And it's so strange, you know that that the evidence was destroyed as the crime curd You know, you had people bringing FAA records and depositing them in garbage cans around the airport. You know, Cleveland, what happened, What happened in Cleveland, between Cleveland and Shanksville is a is a big mystery.
Speaker 6: Okay, wow, John, that what'sre you looking at?
Speaker 3: Bro? I just just researching a little bit more, trying to find the exact Trump video and stuff like that. I mean, look, I love hearing alternative alternative theories, and I think that, to be honest with you, I'm starting to feel like your theory here might hold the most amount of water. If the paper or t leads you back, and we always say follow the money, right, and if the money is going back to a place that nobody wants to point fingers at, we can't just look the other way and say, well, there are ally they wouldn't do that, because, as you had said before, an ally would help you in war, and these people have never So I.
Speaker 2: Mean, what's an ally then?
Speaker 3: I mean, how can you even call them an ally just because it's the you know, the homeland of your savior, and not of your savior, just of the Savior, right, and yeah, and you know it's it's it's hard whenever you start getting your beliefs of a specific piece of land that you know and involved in war, like you don't want to go against that, Like you want to believe that that piece of land is holy for a reason, and it stays holy. You want to try and keep it holy. But whenever that holy place is now being governed and run by certain people who don't necessarily hold the same beliefs that you do. They want to kind of control the world possibly, and their money is spread all over the place. Yeah, man, I don't know how you can really look at that place the same anymore.
Speaker 6: You know, like, Bro, we have cult members currently on the front line in Israel right now. I am very curious what these guys are gonna have to say about this one. For any of our cult members in Israel or in Palestine, hit us up way in on this one. I would love to hear the two cents Ria for sure.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, we've had Aria. He is an Israeli soldier. Awesome dude.
Speaker 6: I durn and raised in Colorado, yep.
Speaker 3: And he was in my fantasy football league. He did pretty well. But you know, and it's like you're gonna ask a soldier what they think about the big picture. You know, they're only really seeing a smaller picture though, you know what I mean. And I don't want to sit here and say, well, anybody who's carrying out the acts on behalf of that country is evil, dudeur our country, our government, our military has done some horrible shit. I wouldn't want somebody looking at us and say, well, we got to take them out.
Speaker 2: Look what they've done. Well, I didn't do it, you didn't do it.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 4: It's like one thing, one thing I need to mention is that you know, in Lebanon in nineteen seventy nine, the Israelis operated a terrorism organization, an network which made terrorist bombs and keyboots in the near the near the border with Lebanon, and with donkey or car brought these these bombs to rally sites of rallies, sites of political speeches, other places that they wanted to incent incentivize, and they would carry out an explosion, a terrorist explosion. If you remember, you probably remember, but Lebanon in the in the early eighties was was foul with explosion, with with bombs going off. Now this this is Raelly operation Last one ninety seventy nineteen, nineteen eighty three. This was revealed recently in a book by an Israeli journal Israeli journalist author, and the book is called rise and Kill First. It's gonna some tom mudik, you know, it's tom mudlik exhortation to kill before you get killed by your enemy. But the thing is that the this this in nineteen eighty three, there was a bombing at the Marine barracks. Be killed a lot of guys, killed more people in one bombing than anything since Iojima. Yeahs and and now this was this was the French were also hit. The American embassy was also hit. This was exactly the time that this Israeli terrorist operation was carrying out its bombs, carrying out its bombings. So this would be this would be another another example of Israel bombing American service people. In order to further an agenda.
Speaker 6: You're saying that the Beirut Lebanon Marine Barracks bombing was done by Israel.
Speaker 4: Yes, Now, if you if you read if you read the history of the nineteen eight this nineteen eighth three Barrack's bombing, you read Cass Weinberger. Casser Weinberg has said he was Secretary of Defense at the time. He said that we have no idea who did this bomb. We didn't at the time and we still don't. That's the only official claim we have from the government about knowing or not knowing who did it. We have no idea who did it. But the media has has has claimed that has Blow did it based on some journalists writing a book in London or someplace, and she claims that there's no evidence as well. But you see, this is how this is how this this kind of terrorism works. You carry out the crime, you blame it on your enemy, and the devil's in the details.
Speaker 2: Well wow, damn yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean it's in a book called Rise and Kill First, and it's about the group was called the Front for the Liberation of Palace, the Front for the Liberation of Lebanon from foreigners, what strange name. For four years they were blowing up, blowing up. They killed thousands of people, thousands and a lot of Americans died. And it's a matter of record now it's written by an an Israeli journalist.
Speaker 6: So are you saying that the actual practitioners of these acts were Israelis they were under the guise of acting like they were Lebanese or are you saying that they were funding and supporting the Lebanese actors? It was like a third party type situation.
Speaker 4: Well, the way the Israelis handled Lebanon is that they trained Christian cults, Christian sects, you guys from Junior up in the north the Plange. I met one person who was a He had been a participant in the massacre of Sabran Schatila camps in nineteen eighty two, I think was eighty two eighty three, where the Israelis cordoned off Palestine camps in Lebanon and then sent in the Falange, sent in the Christian mercenaries who they had trained in in Ahara in north of Israel. They had trained them to go in with knives and murder all these people. They murdered thousands of people, and it led to the downfall of the Israeli government in fact, and the largest protests in anti ward protests in Israeli history.
Speaker 6: But but.
Speaker 4: That's that's what they did, and and and that's exactly what we see going on today is the same sort of why. Yes, ask yourself, why would the Israelis? Why do they kill some many refugees. Why do they bomb refugee camps? These refugee camps are poor people, They have no money, they have no guns, they have no army. Why why killed refugees? There's the reason is because the refugees have a claim to homes in Palestine. But if you kill them, if you kill off the entire family, they cannot go back and cannot. And this is what Israel's trying to do. Is Nataia, who's trying to eliminate the claim the stakeholders to Palestine by the refugees. So they've been killing refugees worft and war from warf for war. It's never ending.
Speaker 3: So it seems like it's some sort of like a like a Zionist movement. I know that a lot of people like to throw that word out. I myself kind of get, you know, a little bit thrown off what people mean by Zionists. Jacob kind of answered it before the show that basically you believe that Israel should be considered a state, right or a country.
Speaker 6: Now there's a difference between a Zionist and a Zealot. Now, you can be both, you can be both. But a Zionist, by definition, is somebody that believes that Israel should be a nation and that the Jews should inhabit it. Now, a Zelot is somebody that believes that that should be done by any and all means necessary. There's a hard there's a line here, y'all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and a Zellas are in charge.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately that is a true statement.
Speaker 4: Ben Gvie and smort Rich and then group and Zelots have always led to bad things for Israel because Zelotry is has been part of Israel israel history for a long time.
Speaker 6: That's spoken about in all the Holy Books. It is mentioned.
Speaker 4: In the first century. They massacred two hundred thousand people in Cyprus and two hundred thousand people in leban in Libya and did terrible things. Terrible things they did, and that was the Zelots. That was from the wars between the Zelots and the Romans.
Speaker 6: M hm, you know, which eventually led to them being expelled and from their homeland in seventy a d. Which is when they were cast to the winds for the final time, if you will, Which is why it was such a big deal when the nation of Israel was finally founded again after you know, over fifteen hundred years or whatever, and.
Speaker 4: Jews were banned from Cyprus, yeah, after the massacre.
Speaker 6: Which is crazy because that, yeah, that that whole area has actually got a really dense Jewish population. I think today it does, or I'm thinking crete maybe, but I know, like all of those Greek speaking Mediterranean countries like that, they all kind of got a big influx when they were expelled from there. From Israel. Italy too, yeah, Italy as well, which the Jews took off, the Ashkenazi Jews that took off to Europe. Good God, it seemed like every time a new person took charge. They just started slaughtering Jews. Y'all ever heard about what happen when King Richard the Lionheart took the throne. The first order of business was to go kill two thousand Jews, like just because, and then he launched his crusade. It was like it was like a pep talk. There was like a warm up round, if you will. They just slaughtered the Jews in London and then took off to Jerusalem for Christ and shit, wild things.
Speaker 3: You know, we've talked about it on this show before. I kind of just want to get your opinion on this while we're at it. We've talked a couple of times before about the possibility of the escaton or for those that don't know what the eskaton is, it would just be kind of like a fake carrying out, a manufacturer carrying out of what is the of what was prophesied right in times. Yeah, like it's essentially a fake end times to carry out whatever kind of agenda that they're trying to push forward. And to be honest, dude, after listening to this, if all this is true, I don't think it would be that crazy that they would be carrying it out carrying out an escaton, right, like carrying out a fake end Times.
Speaker 4: And a lot of our presidents have believed in end times as a as as a as a fact, like Ronald Reagan, and they believe that they believe in this end times, you know, and so that a lot of them are acting in the Middle East with armageddon in the back of their mind.
Speaker 3: Damn Yeah, it's just wild, dude. I mean, it's in my opinion, it's religious extremism. That's how I look at it personally.
Speaker 6: But what if it's not fake? What if it actually is the end Times coming upon us and it's not being manufactured, it's being fulfilled. What if that is in fact the case.
Speaker 2: That's probably what they're hoping you think, you know, Like you know.
Speaker 6: I'm saying the what ifs. This is the show to ask the questions. Right We're talking about it being fake and gay and all these things, for sure, But what if what is the gay? What if this is real? What if this the rebuilding of the Temple and all this shit is actually going to bring about the end times? Not just because they say so, but because there it's actually one plus one equals two.
Speaker 3: Does the end Times mean the end of this cycle and onto a new one or end times meaning complete done with people and earth.
Speaker 6: And is that what you mean that? Yeah, like the Lord's coming back and the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you think that that's gonna get carried out here soon? Christopher? Is that a belief of yours?
Speaker 4: I don't know. You know, whenever these wars come along, I I would look at the prophecies, what they what they say about you know, when when we started to go to get a war in Iraq in two thousand and two thousand, two thousand and three, and even before that, I would I don't know, but I can tell you that beliefs are very very dangerous things can be. Can you know we have in America today millions of people who believe that Israel has a right to do whatever it wants to do. And and this this Christian zion and support for Israel is it could be a dangerous thing because it, you know, like I said, it means that we have a relationship with Israel that's not based on what's in our best interest, but what some people believe to be true.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I feel like a lot of Christians in America don't understand how Christians and Israel are treated like that. A lot of I think it's out of ignorance, you know what I mean. That's why they had this this diehard loyalty to Israel because the narrative has said so on the one side, but on the other they don't actually understand the situation on the ground. For most of their Christian brothers and sisters in Israel, they are they're seen as basically second class citizens. They're forced to live in slums of the areas that in which they're allowed to live. They can't get certain jobs, like it's not it's not like a fun time if you're a follower of Christ and you live in his hometown.
Speaker 2: You know, it's almost like gays for Palestine. It almost makes no sense.
Speaker 6: Oh no, no, tel Aviv, you want to talk about not making sense? Tel Aviv is in fact the most homosexual city on the earth, and somehow they want that's talking.
Speaker 4: The fact that that Christians are spit at, are sped upon. Yeah, who was in Jerusalem. That's that's not very cool.
Speaker 6: It's not and that's still happening today. And so many Christians in this country that are they're screaming the rhetoric of the things on the stuff. Don't even know that. They have never looked at it, They never thought of looking at it. People need to be more well traveled.
Speaker 4: In My opinion is that our government has aligned itself with this Natanyahu government. Do you know that that under Joe Biden, Joe Biden gave Israel something like fourteen billion dollars to cover the cost of the war, which means that the cost, all the costs that Israel's incurred from his from his illegal invasion of Gaza is being paid for by the US taxpayer. We're paying for their war.
Speaker 6: I mean, there's a whole argument to say that we funded the terrorist attack in the first place. We made some deal with Iran for six billion dollars. Next thing you know, the terrorist group comes up with all these money and resources and then they launched their invasion. Where did they get that from? It was, oddly enough, US dollars.
Speaker 4: The thing about the October seventh crime is that it was it was Haines's crime, no doubt about it. But right, But what's not been discus us is that he's done another George Bush on that he said that there will be investigation when the war is over. That's what Dick Cheney said. They'll be investigation when the war is over, because they don't want investigation because the investigation would find that many of the victims were killed by Israeli friendly fire. Israeli tanks went in there and helicopters were in there, and they were they were shooting everything that moved. So all those cars were buried. Those cars were those cars were those burned out cars were chopped in with little pieces and buried. Why because they all had they all had a missile hole through this through the roof. Nothing that nothing that those boys from gods that could have done, but a patche helicopter would zero in on each car and hit it. Killed lots of people, and they were Israelis that we're there. Talked about it very clearly on day day one, Day two, this woman was very clear talked about how is really true. Tanks are outside and they fired out the house and killed everybody except for her. So it's like it's it's not a mystery. But it was necessary for a natime yahoo to wage his war. He needed to have his own nine to one one. He needed to have a crime that he could blame on an atrocity that would give him the moral authority to wage heinous, genocidal wars against Lebanon and Syria Palestine, you know, And it's like, it boggles my mind that people in America don't understand the degree of cruelty that's being inflicted on the people of Palestine. And they're being you know, killed in hospital beds, they're being burned alive. It's something we don't want to be involved in this. And if we are involved in this in order to bring us closer to some sort of end times, it's it's sick. It's really sick because it's it's pure evil. It's pure evil. But you know nine eleven was done for the same reason and and we're looking at it all over again, the same sort of thing.
Speaker 3: Man, We are living in such wild times, dude, Like this this is going to be like over the span the last like four or five years, which interestingly enough, has been about the duration that we've kind of done this show, right, Like, so we kind.
Speaker 6: Of chose a really weird time to get into it, but boy, it was a good time.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like we literally started it four and a half years ago, and in four and a half years. We can't even catch up to all of the older stuff, like twenty eleven or two thousand and one. Rather, it's like we ain't got time to really get to these certain things nowadays, because every single day there's something going on, whether it's COVID, or it's drones, or it's orbs, or it's this, or it's that, it's like or the presidency, you know, the whole thing. It is just absolute chaos the world we live in right now. You living over in Europe right now, are you experiencing like chaos with the news networks over there?
Speaker 2: Or is it pretty? Is it a little bit more chill?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's probably a lot more chill. The the media is and so isn't quite so extreme. But but they have they have the same problems here as the United States is having. But they're they're worried about what Donald Trump is gonna bring.
Speaker 6: You know, I don't mean to give too much information, but are you able to say which country you're in?
Speaker 4: Sweden?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 6: Trump actually has kind of a soft spot for Sweden, honestly enough, So y'all aren't hearing a lot of hate rhetoric on the news too much? But a lot of.
Speaker 4: Hate rhetoric. Hate rhetoric is all focused against against Russia.
Speaker 6: Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 4: It's a close neighbor of Sweden.
Speaker 6: And Sweden's military is more set up for defense anyway, specifically for the attention of if Russia was to invade.
Speaker 4: If I'm not mistaken, they're having a little problem defending their their underwater cables.
Speaker 6: Though, Yeah, well so does most of Europe was gonna cut all the time. Yeah, I gotta that your stream pipeline or what was those uh, those fiber optic cables that ran from Europe to America. That whoops.
Speaker 4: They knocked out a power cable yesterday from going from Finland to Estonia. But they stopped a Chinese vessel that they reckon. A Russian vessel that they reckon was involved in a dragon anchor across it.
Speaker 6: And in Estonia. Aren't those both new NATO members? Yeah, how fascinating.
Speaker 4: Exactly, And and the and the the former prime Minister of Estonia is now head of the foreign policy for the European Union. You know that.
Speaker 6: I didn't know that. Yeah, Estonia is very similar to what Ukraine was about six years ago. Just everybody knows all the good cult members. Estonia is was very much like the Wild West, like some ship that needed to happen illegally on US turf but could totally happen on Estonian turf, Like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, there's a lot of American tree there, and they there's a real strong anti anti Russian. But if they have they have a fifty percent of the people living in the heads the chief cities talent are Russians. Yeah, so you know, you got you got ethnic questions. You have to be have to be diplomatic about how you deal with these situations. The the Ukrainian thing was much more criminal, complot criminal operation carried out by the the family of Victoria Newland and the Kagans. Yeah, they run they run the they run the Eurasian policies out of the White out of the State Department. And Victoria Kagan is the one who's who who who brought the uprising in twenty fourteen, installed the anti Russian prime minister and got us to the war. As soon as the war got going, she retired. But these are again members of the tribe and full on, full on neo cons.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: But I mean, you know, we can't we can't have people like that craft in US policy, US policy, US policy, if is so, is so flawed. I mean, we've we've lost every war we've been in since since since well since World War Two.
Speaker 6: I guess that's arguable. I would say I would losing.
Speaker 4: Well, we haven't. We haven't. We haven't. We haven't really defined our what the victory would look like. In Afghanistan. We certainly didn't win Afghanistan. We didn't win in Iraq.
Speaker 6: That's me career. We'll say we won Vietnam. People don't want to acknowledge that. But the Vietnamese, the viet Cong actually did sign the peace treaty. They went back on that and that's why we had to go back and get all of our people out of the embassy two years later. But on paper, we did in fact win the Vietnam War. But I know it's more of a puic victory here. I mean, what, Yeah, we won, but at the cost of what so I mean, I get your point.
Speaker 4: The people who won are again the people who make the wars and make the finance the wars, and make the weapons LBJ exactly LBJ in generodynamics.
Speaker 6: Yep, Lady Bird, for anybody who wants to look at the family ties of Ladybird Johnson to the military industrial complex. It's not a hard Google search, right.
Speaker 3: Well, look, I appreciate you coming and hanging out with us for as long as you did. We we didn't expect it, but we do appreciate your time, sir, And we appreciate all the good work that you've done in exposing what it is that you are exposing, and the fact that you're still doing it.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's awesome man. And and so we appreciate your time.
Speaker 3: And if you would, could you tell all of our good cult members where they'd be able to find you and your work.
Speaker 4: Well, if my website is Boiling dot com b O L l y N dot com, and it was done for a while, but I think it's back up now. And my books are called Solving nine to eleven The Deception to Change the World. There's another book about the originalarticles because I have been writing and wrote a lot of articles about living and uh. The little book is called The War on Terrorism, The Plot to Rule the Middle East.
Speaker 2: So that's it, the Plot to roll the Middle East.
Speaker 3: Wow, all right, I do have one more question, since I am a huge fan of your fish out there, the Swedish fish?
Speaker 2: Is it better there than it is over in America? I gotta know.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm not from Washington State or Alaska, but if I think that the the quality of the fish and Pacific Ocean is superior.
Speaker 6: Of the little red candies, the Swedish fish, Oh.
Speaker 2: That's my favorite right there.
Speaker 4: I don't know the candies.
Speaker 3: Damn, that's the only fish I like. I'm just gonna say that, the gummy type, the gummy Swedish fish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's I know what.
Speaker 4: The King salmon, Copper Copper River, Alaska. That's that's what the best you can get.
Speaker 3: Hell, you worn all right? Well, like we said, we appreciate you time, Christopher. We would love to do it again at some point. You feel free to reach out to us whenever you're ready to go again, and we would love to have.
Speaker 2: You again, of course. Uh, Jacob, can we get a couple knie fans up in here, dude?
Speaker 6: If you have it already, then, dear please, cult members please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the shares, the like, subscribes to comments, leave a post, re review, shares, sit their friends of family, shares said, where here's a deal. The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members. Like the rest of you, find ladies and gentlemen. And while you're at it, in you're in the five star giving mood. Go check out Jonathan's other channel, Meta Mysteries, and give them all the love, the five star reviews, the positive comments and the shares. Go check out the Cajun Night YouTube channel and give me the follows and the subscribes and the bell notifications and the things over there, and go check out everything that Christopher Bolan has going on. Boost his algorithms across all of the metrics. Let's do this, laves and gentlemen, and we thank you for everybody. He's already gone in.
Speaker 3: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 6: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com. Right now, amaim Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now. This is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult