Speaker 1: Weird things happened in the back.
Speaker 2: Weird weird, weird welcome. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: I really like that. It was kind of like a Zelda thing, like you know, the co Ox make funny noises and stuff.
Speaker 1: I was thinking more like a Tourett's take.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, cool, we can my brother has it, so I might have.
Speaker 1: Hey, I mean it's it's your brother. I might have it.
Speaker 2: You might have it.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, bro. But anyway, we have a special episode today and we are joined by my sister. We know her, love her, we miss her, and she's here with us today.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: Ao, Ao? Yeah? We miss you. I miss you and Jack so much. I haven't seen I've seen you more recently than i've seen Jack.
Speaker 3: He hasn't been here since Christmas.
Speaker 1: I know because Emily was at his alia with us.
Speaker 3: Yes, because I came here for that in a wedding, yes, and he had to stay and work.
Speaker 2: And how you guys been in Florida? It's been how long since el.
Speaker 3: Mon we moved. It's like a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Ago was a year, amazing.
Speaker 3: July seventeenth was a year.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Oh, wait, that was a month ago today. Yeah, oh sweet, So it's been a year and a month.
Speaker 1: Shout out and happy birthday to our cousin ly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, happy birthday birthday. But yeah, we've been good. It's it's starting to feel like home. I really love the area. We are starting to learn our favorite spots.
Speaker 1: You know, that takes years.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it takes a long time, and it's by. And I've been really grinding like crazy with my business stuff, like since the last time I was on the show, Like I mean, there's been so many changes. It's like just been uh a lot of work, I'll just say, yeah, which I'm proud of, and I'm grateful that I've had the time and the space to work on it. But it's kind of been taken all of my energy. That and then working on my music, which has been exciting. But yeah, we're good. We're doing good.
Speaker 2: Your business is killing it, by the way, Like every time I look at your business page, it's like the number is significantly higher, Like it's it's awesome.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that, and I I'm pouring a lot of love into it. So I'm glad that it's it's reaching people, which is good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the lot of work is paying off, Like it's it can feel like a lot, I'm sure, but it's totally paying off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's ups and downs. You have to you have to really teach yourself to uh to love the downs and love the ups. You know, that's with anything. So it's app applicable to everything, which is, which is a good lesson. But yeah, last time I was here, I was talking about my new program, which is the Your Holistic Voice, And since then I have created a whole new program. So now I have two full programs and a subscription service which is like kind of like Patreon, but it's for education. It's through a platform called school. Yeah, so that's been like a lot I didn't. Yeah, it's really cool.
Speaker 2: Give us the quick rundown of the other course in the subscription thing like yeah.
Speaker 3: So, and I'll just say because a lot of people have been interested in your Holistic Voice, which is I talked kind of in depth about it on the most recent episode I was on, But that is I just want to be clear for people, like if you aren't a singer, but you're looking for some sort of holistic healing or you're going through a spiritual awakening, and you're struggling or you want to learn to regulate your nervous system or use singing as a healing tool. This is still a great program for you. It's not focused on technique, so it's about improving your voice, but improving your voice also metaphorically, so like your relationship to yourself and your authenticity and healing and growing and feeling in your power and moving through spiritual crisis and like overcoming trauma and stuff. So for singers that have been through stuff like I had in the past, it's monumental. But it also like I have people in there that aren't singers at all, and they're like loving its cool. Yeah, so a lot of songwriters actually some people that just like to to chant like singing, like with like sound bath stuff, like they just like to use their voice, but they're not singers. But then my second program that I just started is more technical, So this is like we're going to learn about the voice. This is how you're gonna do it. And the goal with this is to not make people have to pay me forever, because typically voice lessons you go once a week for like years and years and years until you die, right like, and you depend on your voice teacher to you know, to help you when you need it. And so my goal was to educate people enough to where they could identify what was going on so they could address it and improve it. And I help them with that. And there's the community and then like all the educational stuff, but also in the future when I'm not with them, they don't have to wonder what's happening and why do I feel so upset about it? Like I don't know how to fix this?
Speaker 2: You teach them how to address.
Speaker 3: Those, yeah, without having to like learn all the pedagogy stuff to be a teacher or something. But it's just enough. Pedagogy is like the study of teaching. So I'm a vocal pedagogue and I just turned in my last paper for my vocology certification, so that's amazing. Vocology is like a whole other thing, but the study of teaching. So for voice pedagogues that is like voice science and voice teaching methods. It's it's a lot. It's the perfect blend of artistry and like science because for the voice it's so science based, like with anatomy and function and physiology, and then art like you're a singer, like it's music, So there's a lot in it. It's very crazy. So I don't teach all of that stuff specifically, but a lot of it enough for people to know how to address it for themselves and to improve and give them a list of things they can do exercises, exercises and whatever. And then like brain drills because I'm a neurocentric teacher, so everything is through the lens of what's going on with your nervous system and how can we use that to improve your singing? For this program, and then for your holistic voice, it's how can we address the nervous system for the global benefit, like not just the voice, but you as like a human. Two different mode here, So I have the holistic one for people that like singer or not if you're going through it and you need some support and healing, that's great for you, or the technical one, or you could do both. I have people that do both. And then for my subscription service, it's for people who aren't willing or not ready to commit, maybe don't want to go super in depth with either. They just want some consistent like good information, cool and a community, so like you can unlock chances to work with me privately you can unlock. You can unlock a lot of resources that I've created and different things. I'm trying to forget all the perks you can unlock in there. Oh, I host like events where you can join in and do like a masterclass with me. But I post weekly content in there.
Speaker 2: Like videos and the instructional videos informational stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's a blend. It's kind of a blend of holistic and technical, but it's nowhere near as in depth as the coaching programs. But the I'll just say the names of them and then we can move on. But the subscription service is called the Smart Singer Society, which is so cute. Yeah. And there's already over one hundred people in there.
Speaker 1: So cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So, and people are really loving it and they're finding it super helpful. So the Smart Singer Society, it's affordable. It's cheaper than the the the price of one single voice lesson, and you get a month's worth of content and everything. Like, it's my way of helping as many people as I can while still sustaining myself, you know what I mean, Because I have so many people wanting lessons, and I can't give everybody lessons it's so much of course, so I'm trying to spread the love, you know. But then the coaching programs. I've got the your Holistic Voice and then the Mastery program. But yeah, that's all through my Instagram Emily Holloway Voice.
Speaker 2: So awesome. I'm so proud of you. Thank you knocking it down.
Speaker 3: I wake up, I go to the gym, took a cold shower, and I just start the grind and then I eat and then I work again, and then I go to bed. That's my that's my week. And then on the weekends, Jack and I go to Fort de Soto and hunt for sand dollars.
Speaker 4: What.
Speaker 2: Well, that's awesome. That's something that I really want to work because there's like a science to it, right, There's like there's like a technique to it.
Speaker 3: There. Well, what we do. So there's this place called Fort DeSoto. It's kind of an island south of Saint Pete. You know, we're in clear Water, so you just drive through Saint Pete and then on the bridge to Fort Desota. There's a it's a it's a park, a state park, I think, but there's like camping. You can rent kayaks and it's on this little island, but there's a sand Dollar Beach there, and so it's like loaded with sand dollars, and so we just take our snorkel goggles out there and our snorkels and we just like for hours are just like face down in the water, like hunting. It's so amazing. It's our favorite thing about living there. We're always like sand dollars.
Speaker 2: I'd always heard about people finding like shark teeth, and I never found one until the first time we went to the beach after moving here. They like Casey like broke down the there's like a technique and all this stuff to finding it, and I found one.
Speaker 1: But I've ever found one.
Speaker 2: I've always wanted to find a sand dollar.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. Well, if you come to sand Dollar Beach, literally everyone's like I found one. I found one.
Speaker 2: People around you.
Speaker 3: They're everywhere. I don't even have to look down in the water. I can just feel with my foot and I'll feel something and I'm like, I reach down, it's a sand dollar.
Speaker 1: They're here. You can find a dollar. I found thee last time I.
Speaker 2: Went to the beach.
Speaker 4: We also have a sand Dollar Island. What, yes, they'd have to get there by boat, they're everywhere tied.
Speaker 2: I know somebody's got a boat.
Speaker 1: That's true. We haven't probably go with them.
Speaker 2: Then he back there wearing a white shirt.
Speaker 1: Right now, you know what, we should make a concerted effort to do some sort of final beach urrah before this summer's over, because raw, because I mean, look, I was in Europe for a month during the summer, so I feel like I had no summer. So you're just saying we should do something. Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Just for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but no, but it's great. It's great. I'm loving Florida amazing. I'm loving it. And I did want to say, it's so funny because y'all remember when I was talking the first time. I know we're going to talk about Monroe stuff, but the first time I was sharing that story about uh, when I look down and that that rock was there on the beach and it was orange and it was like listening and I was like, I'm in my orange period now and I still have it. Well, I wish I had a photo. Maybe we could put it in the episode. But my apartment literally like the what do you call it, the the apartment complex, like around the patios, it's all.
Speaker 1: Just those rocks.
Speaker 2: No way, yes, wow.
Speaker 3: Like that exact same rock And there was not a single other one on the beach that day when I.
Speaker 2: You probably freaked out when you first got there.
Speaker 3: And I got there and I'm like, wait, it's all just my rocks.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this thought just that's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I might be out your way. I might be out your way pretty soon because that one guy who wanted me to come out to I don't want to say who it is. Yeah, yeah, but someone had wanted me to come out to the Tampa area to do a show. I remember we talked about it a while ago. He just messaged me again the other day. You still want to come down. So I'm like, great, maybe come on. Yeah, I might be down your way.
Speaker 3: I'll still be hot for a while. We can go to like a spring. Oh we went to the Devil's Den spring.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, how was that?
Speaker 2: Like a hot spring?
Speaker 3: It's an underground prehistoric spring, and the water it's cold.
Speaker 1: It's because I went to a cold spring in Florida.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, they're all seventy two degrees year round, all the springs in Florida, and so this spring in particular is it was like TikTok famous, I think for a while because it's so aesthetic, Like you go down this ladder underground in this like cavern and then there's just like the open water. It's a big circle.
Speaker 1: It is so cool.
Speaker 2: Do you like to pay to go to stuff like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like fifteen bucks. But we you snorkel in there. It's like fifty feet deep clear blue water.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, and you're.
Speaker 3: You have the fence and there's like only turtles and fishing.
Speaker 1: You ever been in the spring, dude, It's it's like the one I was in was called I think it was a blue spring because there's multiple types of springs, and the water was like sixty two degrees. It's cold, which that doesn't sound cold.
Speaker 2: Oh for water like immersed in your whole body, that's cold. It was cold, that's cool.
Speaker 1: It took me granted this was before oh yeah, I mean this was before I found out about like cold showers and whim Hoff and all that stuff. And this was like four uh yeah, four years ago. I got in there, and it took me probably thirty to forty five minutes to like bravely like go in the water, like standing with my legs in Florida.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Nice, yeah, yeah, and it's just it was so cold, dude. But now, I mean, you know, I show the cold showers help you get used to it better, and now it's a piece of cake. But it's awesome, dude.
Speaker 2: I would love to go see something.
Speaker 3: Oh, they're just like State Park and they come up to you and they're like, don't touch the manatees because you could give them like an infection if you so. But they come up and they like rub up on you. They haven't done it to me.
Speaker 1: But is that a new thing, not being able to touch them.
Speaker 3: I don't know how recent it is, but it's like a big deal.
Speaker 1: I've always heard that because I just.
Speaker 3: Don't want to hurt their skin.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I went on a class field trip and the rule was you had to touch them with one hand only. M This was this was probably twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, maybe it's dangered.
Speaker 4: So they were like, you cannot put two hands on them, and they were like, uh, there's people out there park rangers pretending to be tourists that will give you a.
Speaker 1: Ticket if they see you.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Or they were just trying to scare us.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, I don't know.
Speaker 1: The third grade, we adopted a manatee our class.
Speaker 2: Uh never saw it.
Speaker 3: I have a dolphin. I saw it, Mom, Mom, she got me and Jenny for I think it was Valentine's date. Our Valentine's gift for Mom was an adopted creature. Mine was a dolphin named Bill who lives in the gulf near where I am, and I can track on my phone where Bill is.
Speaker 1: Oh, you should hunt him down.
Speaker 3: He lives near me. He's sometimes like he's like twenty miles off my coast.
Speaker 1: Get a jet ski boat and go hunt him down and try to like that.
Speaker 2: We'll just you got to meet him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Jenny has a turtle named Dobby.
Speaker 1: Oh well, she also has turtles named Damien, DeVante, Douglas.
Speaker 3: Imparius, Yeah, and Dobby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dobby because turtles just keep rolling up in our yard.
Speaker 3: That is funny. You know, the name Damien is Jack's fake name. If we ever have to have a fake name, He's like, my name's Damien.
Speaker 1: Well you know why, right, Why do want you to have a fake you know, just like to mess with people.
Speaker 2: But you know why, Damien's his name, right, Because I was about to say.
Speaker 1: Because me and Jacko Batman.
Speaker 3: And Robin, I don't know. I think it's just one of those like.
Speaker 1: It's Robin just like popping his head. He's dances Robin. I'm telling you, I know my brother.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Bruce Wayne's son. He's he's obsessed, dude. We have a DC obsession together. I'm just telling you, I know that boy.
Speaker 3: We believe you, apparently.
Speaker 2: More than you.
Speaker 3: Who did I marry? All he thinks about is pickleball on one piece these days.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I prayed for years that he would one day come around to anime and he would never get it, to give it a chance, until Ryan and Jeremy pressured him, and now he won't shut up about anime.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean we just got together. We just got together, and he didn't care.
Speaker 3: When I care.
Speaker 1: If you're going to be married to my sister, here's my philosophy on life. And you don't have a younger sister. You have an older sister, so it's different.
Speaker 2: I'll have a younger sister in lawsuit.
Speaker 1: That's true. True, But here's my philosophy in life. If you are going to marry my little sister, you are going to enjoy things with me. Okay, you owe it to me, all right, So if I want you to watch anime, get fucking started. We're gonna watch some anime.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: You know how far Jack is.
Speaker 2: I think he might be past me.
Speaker 3: He's he's he's almost out of hole Cake Island.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm in the eight fifties.
Speaker 2: I'm in, I'm in. I'm in Wana, So I'm in like the early nine hundreds. But I've been watching the show for two years or something like that. Jack started watching what six six? Yeah, okay, maybe like a year ago.
Speaker 1: A year ago.
Speaker 3: So he started after after your birthday last year.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh right, because we were we were talking about it, like the whole week.
Speaker 1: I showed up in December and he was near the beginning. Okay, remember I stayed with your last December.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so in less than a year, he has watched the same amount as me. In like two and a half years.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, man, he'd been with my sister, and you know, we we bonded on the DC and the Marvel thing, but he just I never could get him to buckle on the anime. Dude. And Emily would be like you gotta watch this on me. You gotta watch that one me And he's like, and uh.
Speaker 3: Was like, what what are we going to start with our new anime.
Speaker 1: We finally got him the cave and watch One Piece, and I haven't seen him in eight months, you know. And he was like, in the beginning of One Piece, never seen another anime. Last night he was like, dude, you have got to keep watching the anime. Don't just read the manga, the animation, the fight scenes, the humor.
Speaker 3: The emotion.
Speaker 2: It's true, there are some arcs I feel like you should just read, like he's about to be a fishman Island. I told him, like, you could probably just read that.
Speaker 3: It's not the most memorable.
Speaker 2: Hazard is pretty sick towards the end. And then Dress, Rosie, you gotta watch.
Speaker 3: You have to watch Dress.
Speaker 2: You gotta watch Dress.
Speaker 3: But anyway, my dreams have come true. I have an anime prince now.
Speaker 1: And you can thank me and Jeremy.
Speaker 3: We started Naruto and he's, uh, let's go. He's been enjoying the first few episodes, which I've been warning him, like the first few episodes are notoriously like not the best, like the first twelve or so people don't love the target, but he's He's like, we can watch another one.
Speaker 2: It's great. It's great. Yeah. A few years ago, me and Casey watched it for her first time, and I was telling her the same thing, like it's pretty slow. But then I watched the first episode, I was like, this kind of sick.
Speaker 3: I still love it. No, it's funny because the other day I happened upon my wisdom teeth removal video. And if you want to know how long I've been watching One Piece, I sang the entire One Piece theme song while I was all drugged up.
Speaker 1: A long time surgery.
Speaker 2: It was due.
Speaker 3: It was like nine or ten years ago.
Speaker 2: I remember chilling in your room and you had your iPad sitting on his couch watching One Piece. Freaking eight years ago.
Speaker 3: It has to be it was more than that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, probably ten years ago. I mean this is when we were still in high school, or maybe just out of high school or just something like that. You've been watching it forever.
Speaker 3: It's the best. It's so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is.
Speaker 3: I'm waiting every week for a new episode to come out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're caught up.
Speaker 1: That's why I thought about reading. It's like the.
Speaker 3: Most recent episode or I watched it.
Speaker 2: I watched it. I watch all of them with the wait.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen the one this week, the one before Galaxy. There's just some crazy stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I've been rewatching Sailor Moon Crystal.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool. Is that the remake?
Speaker 2: It's so good.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's the remake. It's closer to the manga. There's less filler, it's a little different than the original. But I think if you're ever going to watch either, you could just watch that.
Speaker 2: I've never seen Les.
Speaker 3: It's so good and it's so blatantly esoteric, so late Sailor Moon's cool.
Speaker 2: So then if I wanted to watch some of it, just watch Crystal. Yeah, I've never seen any of it.
Speaker 3: You know, it's it's close enough to the original, and I think in the ways that count oh cool. When I was little, Ryan was watching DBZ, I was like sneaking my VHS tapes of Sailor Moon at night when I was like really little, that was my show. But yeah, Sailor Moon Crystal.
Speaker 1: Is really good.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: You know, the creator of Sailor Moon is married to the creator of you U Hockey Show and Hunter Hunter that's awesome. Their husband and wife.
Speaker 2: That's bad, isn't it. That's so bad ass.
Speaker 3: Yes, I actually have kind of a synchronicity with the Sailor Moon stuff with the Monroe stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean wherever you want to go. I mean, whenever you're ready, because Monroe is going to be a lot I think to unpack.
Speaker 3: So okay, I don't Well, can you prompt me some questions? I mean that's kind of broad for me to just say, go, Well, there's just so much.
Speaker 1: There's the deal. You have been there twice plus, you've done a creation station. But the thing that I think is really something that makes sense to me now after having been there, is you know, you first went there two years ago, and there's probably been a lot of dramatic change that has unfolded in your life since being there. So we have a lot to talk about. Yeah, you know, rehashing your first trip there, but I want to hear about it, you know again from like a different perspective having recently been there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think it's really cool to see now that you've been there and some of my students, because this is an exciting thing, Like the reason I just did creation station which is one of their other programs programs, right.
Speaker 1: It's a minro program.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The reason we did that is because I was able to set up a private group just for my your Holistic Voice people, So it was just for my program and and I and we did a private virtual retreat. And I have to say the virtual retreat was awesome. I wasn't sure if it would live up to the in person retreat because I've been twice and I thought it was really fabulous. I really did, like I thought it. It was different, obviously, but there's something special about There's something special about being there in person at Monroe because it's magical. You're like in this new world, like you're really immersed. But there's also something special about experiencing it virtually in your home and practicing all of that and you're in your space and you're walking around, you're viewing your life in a new way, you know what I mean. Like it's very.
Speaker 1: Personal and comfortable.
Speaker 3: It's it's comfortable, but it's also the immediate perspective shift is happening while you're in your own environment, and that's really interesting to me. I didn't expect that. Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: It were Yeah, because I imagine going there. You're there and it's amazing and profound and everything, and then when you come back, it takes some time you come back, and then you can kind of start to see it through a different lens. Right, But if you're like experiencing it while you are at home where you spend all of your time, you're like immediately getting that perspective shift. That sounds really cool too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I actually I yes, I thought that was really special about it. And then of course, like the frequencies are the same, like, yeah, it's the same thing. It's just your home, right, and you're like prompted to like maybe blindfold yourself or dark curtains or whatever. So you just have to manage that kind of thing. But anyway, the Creation Station event we did was three days, and the focus for it is to I don't want to give away any of the special details about it.
Speaker 1: But me say it like this too, because we both had chats with Ignacio and I've been like talking to him separately about just different like Monroa related things. But keep in mind that we are about to go through Creation Station, me Nick and Alex. So what I'm interested is hearing what you experienced what it was like without you know, front loading as they say, because they don't want to front load, you know, the preparation, the the you know, the what what we should expect like this is this exercise with this exercise and you should feel this, you know, but like I want to know like how profound it was for you and like the actual things.
Speaker 3: No, I think that this one in itself is very applicable not only to a creative outlet, but to like your normal processing, like every day perspective and like processing like how I'm going to do something, how I'm going to problem solve, how I'm going to communicate with someone, You're perspective. It's all about aligning.
Speaker 1: With creative intelligence, create.
Speaker 3: Your creative consciousness, right, aligning with and being able to retrieve that right. So it's it's all about that in itself can be applied to anything. And so we're like Gateway or anything else. It seems like it's very opening.
Speaker 1: Gateway is one O one, it's opening.
Speaker 3: This is very There's there's great tools and like things that you just you'll you'll just in your normal day, like something will come up and you're like, oh, well, I know what to do with this now like you just and then it's I don't want to give away the secrets, but I have found it extremely useful in things outside of my creativity.
Speaker 1: It's more helpful for us who are about to experience it if she doesn't frontload us with like what we should expect will happen. But on the other hand, it's like, you know, hearing about things that you cause I'm you know, I did talk to you guys, yeah, you know, days after you completed it, and I know that, like some people there were having very profound experiences. But I just want to say for the listener. So Monroe obviously has a lot of programs. And this is the interesting thing about this kind of situation that we're in is that Emily actually never had a gateway experience, because every time Emily has ever been invited to Monroe has been for a private, closed access retreat of two times residential going there in person twenty twenty two and twenty twenty three, and then the creation station, which you just did like two or three weeks ago. And then when I was invited there, it was it was a private event, but it was the actual gateway. So whereas Emily has done a lot of profound Monroe techniques and exercises. It was accelerated, It was very accelerated. And then the difference is I started from literally step one, and over a week they walked me all the way through from like the technical like, yeah, you know, step by step perspective. So we had completely different experiences, but they were similar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's so cool. I loved listening to and we you know over when Ryan left Monroe, we talked in depth about it, but listening back on your episodes as well, we're really great because I realized how different our experiences were with my first and second time there, because literally I go, I had no idea what to expect. I was not prepped at all, and shame I was not really in the best state, I guess the first time I went. I was struggling pretty hard personally, whether or not I knew it had a lot of personal development happening at that time. And I went, and I was actually kind of nervous about going because we didn't know what this thing was. We didn't know, like you were invited out of the blue. We were invited, and Dad like really wanted me to go. I was not by him, but by like the collective that was involved. They were like really telling me, I need to go. I need to go, I need to go. And I'm like, Okay, I guess I'm gonna go. I don't. I don't know what to expect. So I go there and it's like an accelerated program, which means like the stuff.
Speaker 1: That she went to levels that I didn't even have access to in a whole week.
Speaker 3: There, and I wasn't trained on.
Speaker 1: You to focus twenty seven.
Speaker 3: I wasn't like and that's when I had that really profound that one that I kept calling the vision quest because I was not like.
Speaker 1: Dude, let me put it this way.
Speaker 3: Everyone else that had been there like they they did that because they knew the people going there were either experiencers so they have like experience with consciousness or they had been through Monroe a bunch, so everyone there was safe to do these higher levels. But I didn't know what to expect. I did not, oh prep, And I'm not upset about it. It's amazing, like it was meant to be. But looking back, it's literally like I was just thrown in. I was just thrown in the deep end. They would briefly say okay, well just think about like a ball of energy like around you. Just think about it and you're like, okay, great, and then you it's just like you leave your body and you're like, yeah, oh my gosh, like what is this?
Speaker 1: I put it to you this way when I was there back in June, and I was sitting with Alan Evans, the CEO, and she's.
Speaker 3: Who taught me how to benspoons.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah that's cool.
Speaker 3: She's so sweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's she's amazing, and yeah, I was sitting with her just after lunch, I think, and we were talking and she was like, how's Emily all, you know, Emily's great and all this, and how's your dad? And we were just catching up and then she said, I'll never forget it. Me and Bob Holbrook laugh about this all the time. Bob Holbrook is one of the audio engineers. And she said, me and Bob Holbrook laugh about this all the time. But Emily went to I think she said it was focused twenty seven and then she woke up from the meditation, you know what I mean, wake up like you're not asleep, but you're coming out of it, right, And she said, this is the part I will never forget that. She got out of the meditation, she picked up her phone. She called her husband Jack and said, I'm changed and hung up.
Speaker 3: I really did. I did, because I and.
Speaker 2: Why did you hang up?
Speaker 3: I just I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was joyful changed.
Speaker 2: Imagine that from his perspective, though, like that's beautiful and amazing.
Speaker 3: It was too changed.
Speaker 2: He must have been like, what, no, listen, like, what what does that mean? It's so good, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: But looking back from it's been a few years since then, now, like I said, I was struggling. I wasn't doing too great. Whether or not I realized it. I was not really in a good place. And I go there and I just remember looking back that I was very very shy, very quiet, kind of sad like, and there's all these amazing Monroe people and all these amazing experiencers were meeting and like all this stuff happening, and I was just like polite and I was enjoying myself, but I was just kind of sad, you know, just really low energy, not big personality. I was, you know, just very dull, I guess.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 3: Each experience I had there, each tape we did I just remember crying and like releasing something. Whether or not I was seeing something, I would just have this big emotional release or something would transform or shift and I would see things and like maybe leave my body. But then on that final one was when I had that really intense out of body and I felt so incredibly light after it. I couldn't stop smiling. I was jumpy and bouncy, and I just was like I'm changed. Like I just was like euphoric, and I didn't know how to explain it other than that. And Bob is just it's funny because Bob is like he's a hilarious guy. He's really kind of dry humor, so he doesn't like laugh a whole lot, but he thought that was funny and he was he was laughing pretty good.
Speaker 2: It's hilarious.
Speaker 3: So yeah, like I was just kind of like shy, quiet Emily the whole time, like Chris's little daughter, you know. And then I was just like I'm changed and like happy and funny.
Speaker 2: But how far through the weekend was that.
Speaker 3: It was the last meditation?
Speaker 2: Oh wow?
Speaker 3: So it was the final night.
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then you have to integrate, which is like that's rough. Now that you've been through it, though. I love getting to see how you've been experiencing it because it actually helps me understand better what I've been going through, because it's very rough for me because they just kind of tell you, or they at the time, they just kind of told me, like, just try to stay grounded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, They're like, groundings important, it's really important.
Speaker 3: And you're like, months later, you're like, what.
Speaker 1: Am I ground No? I mean it's not quite like.
Speaker 3: That, but I never felt unsafe. I don't mean to sound like that.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you exactly why it was so rough because when I was there for the first time in my life, I felt like I was in an environment where I was normal, Like I wasn't the weird one, you know, and everything that was happening there was just completely normal and acceptable by everybody. And I was actually pretty happy to come home. But then when I got home, it just kind of settled in, like what if I never feel that way again?
Speaker 2: Yeah, fear? Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, something that I what.
Speaker 1: If I never feel like in that kind of environment again?
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, something that I thought was kind of profound is like, when you've experienced consciousness like this, you can't un you can't unknow it coaster.
Speaker 1: Once you've been on a crazy rollercoaster for the rest of your life, you know what it's like being on.
Speaker 3: A roller You just you just can't unknow it.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 3: Applying that to your life is it's a lot, you know, But this time I felt like the integration was you know, I was expecting it. It wasn't anything crazy, but there was a lot of synchronicities and pre s pre I kept calling them pre memories. So okay, let me explain. You know, Ignasio shout out, Ignosio, love you, love you, buddy.
Speaker 1: Ignatio is a wonderful, wonderful, uh wonderful human being.
Speaker 3: He is, he's he's my bud, and he he led creation station for my group. And so I texted him before the event and I was like, are pre memories normal? And he was like, I was hoping you'd notice. So I hope that's not I hope that's not private. I should have said that. But basically, it's like my interpretation is, you know, as you're approaching this, this event where you're going to be exploring consciousness, your consciousness is already altered before you experience it, like.
Speaker 1: More or less it's aware because you've had the intention and.
Speaker 3: Your Yeah, like the intention is set leading up to the event like time space, right, So from the time you've accepted I'm doing this thing, it's already shifted, it's already different. And then I was having a lot of pre memory I just was calling them pre memories. It's like I would just see something happen, and then it would happen later. It felt like recalling a memory, but it hitn't happened yet, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, that's I've had that kind of stuff my whole life, and it's it's usually in like either really significant moments of my life or like really mundane moments of my life.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Like, I had had a recurring dream that happened maybe two or three times, and I never knew what it was. And then the day of my wedding, I looked around and was like, oh my god, this is it. We were like getting changed. It was like me and my groomsmen getting changed, and it was like we were getting changed in some weird storage room. So when I would have the dream, I'd be like where am I? Yeah, and why are these specific people around me? And then it happened, and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, whoa, Well, it's like your I guess it's kind of like your consciousness imprints significant moments and then you can just tap into it at different times in your life. Yeah, and I think leading up to a big event like Monroe, where you're really diving into consciousness, you're tapping into that stuff. So I was having a bunch of pre memories of stuff that I was going to in the future experience through that, which is really cool. But I brought my little what do you call it? What is this a journal? I brought my journal?
Speaker 2: Dang, you filled that thing out.
Speaker 3: Well, this was my first one. So this is from my original trip. Oh no, and my second trip. So this has all three of my.
Speaker 1: O oh wow, that's cool. That's a good idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all in one.
Speaker 1: Very cool. I learned a long time ago that when you're having like a glitch when with your words, it's easier to just own it and just scratch you know. Yeah, yeah, I'll be I'll be stuttering.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I don't know where where where do you want to go from here? Like what should I.
Speaker 1: Well, we we still haven't really talked about creation station, like we've we've only scratched the surface. I want to know, like, what did you experience? Again, I don't want to I don't I don't want to be only and it's it's only because for the audience who's listening. It's not that we're trying. It's not a secret. It's just we are about to actually go through it. Like the BSS team is literally about to take Creation Station in December. So and and Ignacio basically told me, like, the less we know about the process, you know about to go into it, it's just better for us, you know, to go in with like open expectations. But he was like, but you guys should talk about like your individual experiences and you know your experience, right, Like this happened to me. I felt this, So would you say it was like, you know, were you speaking to your higher self? Yeah? I can tell you what kind of phenomenon occurred.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, So let me say with Creation Station, the goal isn't to just leave your body. That's not what this is. This is about practicable. This is practical, like you're going to do higher consciousness stuff. If that happens, great it could, right, but this is more about learning to navigate your creativity.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what it's specifically for, like creatives.
Speaker 3: It's so creatives being musicians, artists, business owners, people that problem solve which is everybody. So everyone could really benefit from this, but especially people who depend on that creative sauce.
Speaker 2: To That's the thing, the creative sauce, like the the whatever that is like the inspiration right out there.
Speaker 3: And it's funny because you talked about, uh, you asked me a few years ago. You're like, do you believe in the muse? This is kind of goes with that.
Speaker 2: Oh, I need it. I need it.
Speaker 3: It is so like that.
Speaker 2: I need to just like I feel like it's so fickle. Sometimes it's not right. I know it's not I know there's a way that I can like tune into it.
Speaker 3: This is perfect.
Speaker 2: I need that.
Speaker 3: This is perfect. Yeah, so I can kind of share, like, yeah, I want.
Speaker 2: To know like your takeaways, like some of the things that it might have helped with, and how.
Speaker 1: Was it integrating after that? Do you feel like, similar to your first Monroe trip and maybe even your second monro trip, that that now that your two weeks post creation station, has it made lasting changes in your perspective about things. These are the kinds of things that I'm curious to know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like it has made huge changes. I would say lasting. It's only been a few weeks, but I really do feel a difference from it.
Speaker 1: Is it compounding from the other two Monroe experiences, Like, yes.
Speaker 3: They build really well, they partner really well, But this feels way more practical than the other two. This feels like something I can apply when I'm not listening to the tapes, you know what I mean? Yeah, you can just throughout the day and so like I would you know, you're doing all the meditations, I would have different experiences with each one. Like for one, I would just have immediate like through the methods you're doing right, I would have immediate answers to problems I was having with certain things, specifically with music, Like what's the answer to this thing? I would just I it would come to me. I know what to do now, and that's it. I know I know what to do. Literally wrote an entire new song in that weekend just because of this, Like it just it and it's I will share about this. So I was telling Ignacio, I actually told you Nick a few months ago there's like this presence. There's this song that keeps coming to me, and I just keep getting flashes in my mind of this butterfly and it's like bluish purple, and I don't this doesn't have to make sense to anyone but me, but this is what was showing up for me. And it had like these these eyes or something, and as soon as I would try to view it, I knew it was like the presence of a song coming in a way that I could recognize it in my own consciousness or whatever. I couldn't like really capture it. It was just there. And so through some different tactics, I didn't even have to think about that butterfly. I forgot about it. I like completely forgot about it. But through this that song came through and I realized it was the butterfly. And it's like, oh my gosh, it was just there the whole time, you know, blah blah blah. These are the tools to help me access it, not to capture it because it's already there, not to learn about it because it's already there. It's like I want to remember it. I want to remember the song. Yes, help me remember the song or whatever. Help me see this song from a different perspective so I can bring it out, you know, and so bringing that forward and learning about sort of timing and how important that is, because I felt like this song couldn't come through without me watching a specific episode a tailor Room Crystal. But I was watching that weekend in between like when our day would end. Jack was out of town, so it was just me. So that's all I was watching all weekend, and there was like this specific moment that happened and the music and what happened in the episode. It just hit me, this is what I need. And so it's like learning to access not only the juice, like the signs too, the signs and picking up the little new one.
Speaker 1: Me and Jenny had a billion moments like that with the Sopranos, you know what. I think, just to add on to like the validity of what you're experiencing. I've noticed that there are sometimes like because you know, by myself, I'll watch you know, like superhero shows, anime stuff like that, you know, and obviously my wife doesn't like stuff like that, So then when it's she and I hanging out, we'll watch things like the Sopranos or you know, maybe a comedy or a drama or reality show, things that we both can enjoy together. It's just kind of how we, you know, get along in that arena. And I've noticed that when I watch shows with her sometimes we both experience major synchronicities from those shows. Typically, the shows that we experience major synchronicities from tend to have some sort of ritual or occult symbolism in them. So I wonder if there are shows that have some sort of occult symbolism or spiritual themes in them, Sailor Moon, Dark Crystal, does that allow them to maybe be like some sort of vessel for these synchronicities to potentially happen. Is there more of an energy to shows that happen?
Speaker 3: It could be.
Speaker 1: I know that's off topic what you're saying.
Speaker 3: But it could be.
Speaker 1: I mean, thinking about this a lot lately.
Speaker 3: It could be. And specifically with that show, Like I don't I don't want to spoil it if y'all whatever it wants, but sorry, but literally, like Sailor Moon, you know she Okay, I won't go to in detail, but stuff weird starts like weird, stuff starts happening in Tokyo. Her name is Usagi, which is like rabbit. But anyway, Uzagi starts the.
Speaker 1: Moon the Moon rabbit, Rabbit, that's cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, And so she starts noticing weird stuff happening, and like Tokyo's in trouble, and it's like these weird evil entities are like forces are using things like computers and consumerism to like harvest the energy of people. They're using like jewelry stores. Everyone's buying the materialism, they're playing video games and they're draining their energy. And Usagisagi like finds this cat who starts talking to her and is like, you know, your sailor Moon and she awakens as the sailor Guardian, who's the guardian of the Moon, right, And so anyway, as time progresses, the other guardians awaken and they're all protected by their own planet. So there's Jupiter, Mars Venus, well not yet but she comes later, but Mercury, and they're all protected by their own planet. And their whole goal is to find the princess. Who's the princess, the Princess of the Moon. We have to find her and protect her because she possesses the legendary silver crystal, which is like the protecting life force of this solar system. Like without it, if these entities that are harvesting energy find it, everyone's gonna die, which is what happened to the Moon civilization in ancient times. So you find out they're all reincarnations of the ancient reincar. They're literally they're like middle school girls that awaken as these ancient celestial beings that were reincarnated from before the Earth civilization was wiped out and renewed this time. That is sick, I know, and so and they yeah, it's so good. And then you find out, like this is a big spoiler, you find out Sailor Moon is the Princess I she's Princess Serenity. And then like she becomes this like literally when she in the future becomes the Queen, she's like the lady. She's literally like the lady and she can't be a Sailor Guardian anymore because she's just like this holy figure.
Speaker 1: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: And then her her husband and all this a tuxedo mask. Tuxedo mask, oh hell yeah. Yeah, Well you find out that was always like my dude hers yeah, no, that's me, mama, Yeah, his name is Mammurmu. But they they find out he was the ancient prince of Earth and they fell in love. It was kind of forbidden, and then the earth people killed everyone in the moon and uh. Anyway, so it's like very tight end. Like she's like the lady, but she's also like just a human and to me, like, I'm not the lady, but I have experienced with the phenomenon and I'm just like a girl, just like a normal girl, and all of this crazy pressure of like not I don't mean to say it like that, but like this pressure of all of the story and everything happening. It's like this is big stuff and I'm just like a little girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like sometimes it feels like sometimes.
Speaker 3: It feels that and she's just experiencing this and fighting these evil forces. And then Sailor Pluto comes in and can like change time and this like moment happens and then the music is just so gorgeous, and I was like, that's that's what I needed. And my song doesn't copy that, but it just it's the feeling. It's a feeling that clicks.
Speaker 2: So what I was gonna say when Ryan, because I think totally like it could be that esoteric, occult charged shows the charge give you let you pick up on some stuff. But in my personal experience, it is normally when I am watching like a show, a movie, playing a video game, whatever, and there's something happens that I relate to that where I feel like I felt like.
Speaker 3: That you resonate with it, and that resonance is what brings forth thick dude.
Speaker 2: The idea, the music, our whole entire freaking twice born album we're working on is all shows, movies, and video games. It's all stuff based off of that, and it's because like that's how ideas come through to me. I'll be like playing a game and it's the story. It's if I relate to something, I can just start to hear music in my head. It might not sound anything like the things music, but it's just the feeling that comes inside of me. I'm like, oh my god, this is making something happen, and I can hear it so vividly, but it's just like fleeting for me. Sometimes it's like it's there and it's gone. I want to I want to like home, You're to capturing you.
Speaker 3: You're going to learn how to witness that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I feel like I used to be great with that. I feel like I used to have it. I used to have the ability, and so I know it's still in there. I just need to like remember how to do it. I feel like I don't remember how to do it. It used to feel so easy. It just came and I got it, and I would know the whole thing. I'd get an idea and like chase it and the whole song would be like written fairly quickly. These days, it's not as easy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wonder if it's just like the stresses of growing up and having more going on in life or I don't know, but it's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there could be a lot of reasons. I mean, it seems like the the more you've got going on, the more space is taken up inside.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what it feels like.
Speaker 3: And it's harder to get the clarity that is because it's like the idea, like the business you're creating, the song you're writing, the whatever you're doing is already it already exists. It's not that you have to make it. If you're trying too hard, you're doing it wrong.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 3: It's about accessing the clarity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or making space for it maybe. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't want to give too much of like what it is, because it could you could say it a million ways in a way that resonates with you. For me, it's about perspective. It's like shifting the perspective, okay, because something that I will say that was brilliant that Ignacio told me was like, you can never like fully quiet your mind, like you never will. So it's it's it's about how do what do.
Speaker 2: We do with that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How to work around you can't.
Speaker 3: Shut it off?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And so if this is just my take, like if you're trying to shut off your brain, how much energy is that taking up? And how much space is that putting away for the creative stuff?
Speaker 1: And he's he's a great resource for this kind of situation and challenge to overcome because his background is he's he's a pianist, but like he has a specific background, right.
Speaker 3: He's a very accomplished pianist, right, Yeah, And he's been teaching for many years and he writes music.
Speaker 1: I seem to remember there was some specific.
Speaker 3: I don't know the depth of everything he's done, but I know he's been like He's been a very accomplished teacher and pianist, and.
Speaker 1: He writes a lot of like Rose music for the tracks.
Speaker 3: He's like one of their music Monroe, and he's a sound engineer with Monroe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's incredible, and.
Speaker 3: He's he works with their Collaborating artist program, which is what I'm doing, which is so exciting. I can't talk about it too much right now, but we will.
Speaker 1: You wanted me last night, You told me to not let you talk about.
Speaker 2: That, so not too much.
Speaker 3: I can say that like I can say, you know, because it is so important to me right now. It's like, this is my whole thing at the moment, is really fleshing out to bring forth this music that I've been working on for two years. But I know now why it's taken us so long to do it is because it was meant to for the timing it had to come through. Now I'm collaborating with Monroe to make it something it wouldn't have been if we had produced it last year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, for sure. And it seems like the ideas are coming like and.
Speaker 3: Now I can't slow them down.
Speaker 2: Right They're hitting with That's when you want to bottle it when it's coming through, like you just said earlier, like when you when you have to work to make it come out, when you're like trying to force it out, it's not it doesn't work that way. Like the on our EP, that song Rose that we made. I wrote that song five different times because every time I was forcing it to like gotta sound like this, It's gotta sound like this. Literally five full songs exist on my hard drive that just didn't make it. And it was finally when I.
Speaker 3: Well you came up, was great, Oh, thank you.
Speaker 2: It was like I finally was like I'm going to shut everything off, put on some frequencies in my ears, and meditate and sit at my desk and just I'm not gonna even pick up an instrument. I just wanted to come to me first. Yeah, and it finally eventually did.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Literally, when I was making my your holistic voice, I would just shut off my brain as you know, as best as you can, yeah, and put in frequencies and just go oh. I made the entire program just listening to frequencies. I don't even remember everything exactly, like I know the content obviously, like I had the education. Like I'm not saying I just made it. No like it has worth, but it's like how I pieced together. I don't think I could have come.
Speaker 2: Up with you just went like flow state, like yeah, full it just came out.
Speaker 1: What frequencies did you use?
Speaker 3: Actually, at the time, I was just using whatever Monroe tapes I had at the time, I had like four. I don't know what they like. I don't even know what they The target wasn't no, no, no, it was like the ones I got from being there. I don't even know what the levels was.
Speaker 1: So it's the ones that would be in the files.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just do use those, and then I would just use theta fata waves.
Speaker 1: I feel like I wish I had more context on those frequencies that we were given, and now I have like a different perspective on them, you know, I don't know, I'd be curious to see how those feel after having right been like through the training and everything.
Speaker 3: But well with this with Creation Station, I didn't go to in depth on it during the experience, but I I did have some body leaving moments, oh when.
Speaker 2: You were at home?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've done that before, but yeah I did. And there was one thing in particular that I didn't tell you last night, Ryan, because I was hoping you could share. Is it okay for you to share what dad his dream was? Because I wanted to say this on the yeah, because something that I experienced in my out of body when I was doing Creation station really resonated with me. From what you said, and I didn't hear about his dream.
Speaker 1: I'm going to share the dream first, let me find it. I haven't said it on the show. I'm pretty sure I have, at least on full disclosure. But when the eclipse happened, that was April eighth, which was eight days after Easter, which to Dad that was very significant and okay, So the day after the eclipse, I was here working on the house and Dad was like, son, I had a dream last night and it was so vivid. I was like, oh cool, tell me about it. And he said, well, I dreamed that there were these seven sons on the horizon and they were slowly setting, just descending beneath the horizon, and then they were gone, and then one big, massive son started descending above the horizon, and he said it came to him that the seven Sons were like the old powers of darkness going away, and that the one son was the Lady God, the new Rain returning, and that we were entering the shift into the Age of Aquarius with the with the eclipse.
Speaker 2: I was like, whoa damn okay.
Speaker 1: And ever since Dad's been like, we're we shifted. It was due clips. We're in the Age of Aquarius. So I've been like, yes, sir, like you know, i'd take his dreams seriously. But yeah, Emily didn't know that. It's it's just kind of hard for us to communicate all the time when Dad lives in Fayetteville and then we live here in Wilmington, and then Emily lives in Florida, and Jeremy lives in Greenville, so yeah, and obviously Junior's in Fayeville. But yeah, Emily just heard that last night.
Speaker 3: I heard that last night because we were watching Labyrinth. Labyrinth, which is one of my fairy favorite movies of all time. Ryan would never watch it with me growing up.
Speaker 2: I just saw it for the first time like this year. Would you think it was awesome? It was wild? That was really cool because well, you remember, we watched Never Ending Story for the first time like last year or the year before something like that, and I fell in love with that. Yeah, and Labyrinth seemed like a similar vibe.
Speaker 1: I've got a whole list of like those kinds of movies that have been like recommended to me, like Legend, oh, Dragon Slayer, a few.
Speaker 2: Like dark fantasy movies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, The Sword and the Sorcerer, Labyrinth, Labyrinth.
Speaker 3: I've seen it more times than I could ever try to count. It was one of my comfort movies when all the UFO stuff was happening. I watched it like every day.
Speaker 2: There was like a fifty to fifty chance that I could hear Labyrinth coming out of your bedroom. No, that's like not an exaggerate. Always it was either Ocarina of Time Sounds or Labyrinth or Yeah or Halo. Yes that's funny.
Speaker 1: Yes, No, you ever played.
Speaker 3: Labyrinth so much? I know all the words. But Ryan finally watched it with me, and uh.
Speaker 1: I told you the dream.
Speaker 3: You told me the dream, and I was like, wait, what I had I've been, you know, for the past few weeks, I've been trying to figure out like what does that mean, that that out of body thing that happened to me? What does that mean? And now I'm like, Okay, it's coming together because I don't remember, and I can't find it.
Speaker 1: Weird things happened in the backyard house. It was so weird.
Speaker 2: It's coming closer.
Speaker 1: To us, closer.
Speaker 2: I your stay his straight up.
Speaker 1: Like smiring on.
Speaker 2: The inside of it. No one knows.
Speaker 1: Mad.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's come.
Speaker 1: H I've ever got a
Speaker 2: Solid d kanadasaaa